时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | They took my baby. | 他们带走了我的孩子 |
[00:26] | Somebody, please help me! | 有人么 救救我 |
[00:28] | He had this…this thing, like…like a needle, | 他拿着一种…一种像针的东西 |
[00:31] | and he stabbed me with it. | 然后刺了我 |
[00:34] | He was trying to hurt my baby. | 他想伤害我的孩子 |
[00:37] | We got a problem. The manifest | 我们有麻烦了 旅客名单 |
[00:39] | the names of everyone who survived… | 幸存者的名单… |
[00:41] | I interviewed everyone. One of them isn’t in the manifest… | 我问了所有人 有一个人不在旅客名单上… |
[00:44] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[00:52] | I think they’ve been taken. | 我想他们是被劫持了 |
[01:03] | I don’t remember Ethan. | 我不记得Ethan |
[01:05] | I don’t remember what he did to me. | 我不记得他对我做了什么 |
[01:08] | Help me! | 救命 |
[01:09] | Don’t believe a word he says! He’s one of them. | 别相信他说的 他是他们中的一个 |
[01:13] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我不知道她在讲什么 |
[01:16] | For a long time, he will lie. | 他会一直说谎 |
[01:19] | I don’t know why you’re asking me all these questions. | 我不知道为什么你问我这些问题 |
[01:21] | This is all a mistake. | 这全是误会 |
[01:24] | Tell me the truth! Tell me who you are! | 告诉我真相 告诉我你是谁 |
[01:26] | What if he’s telling the truth, John? | 如果他说的是真的呢 John? |
[01:28] | What if he’s not? | 如果不是呢? |
[01:41] | Hey, it’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | Hey, sweetie, it’s all right. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[01:55] | -John? John? Wake up. -What, Claire? What? | -John? John? 醒醒 -什么 Claire? 怎么了? |
[02:00] | He’s burning up, and he’s got a rash. | 他烧得很厉害 并且出现皮疹了 |
[02:04] | And I need to find Jack. | 我得找到Jack |
[02:06] | He’s, uh, he’s on shift at the hatch. | 他 呃 他在舱里轮班 |
[02:10] | -Okay. -Uh, no, Claire, wait. | -好的 -呃 不 Claire 等等 |
[02:14] | -Claire, wait. -No, I can’t, John, okay? | -Claire 等等 -不 不行 John 我不能等了 |
[02:17] | No, no, no. You’re not walking through the jungle in the middle of the night. | 不不不 这么晚了你不能去丛林里 |
[02:21] | I’ll go get Jack. I’ll send him right back here. | 我去找Jack 我马上把他带来 |
[02:24] | -Okay. -Don’t worry. | -好的 -别担心 |
[02:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[02:42] | The baby’s got a fever. | 孩子发烧了 |
[02:45] | -A fever? -Claire was coming here. | -发烧了? -Claire还想亲自过来 |
[02:51] | -He asleep? -Not a sound all night. | -他睡了么? -整晚没响过一声 |
[02:57] | I’ll get back here as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶回来 |
[03:14] | Hey, hey, sweetie, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 没事的 |
[03:18] | Mommy’s just gonna cool you down, okay? Okay? Shh. It’s okay. | 妈妈马上让你凉下来 好么? 好么? 嘘 没事的 |
[03:28] | What are you doing here? You stay away from us! | 你在这儿干什么? 离我们远点 |
[03:33] | He’s infected, isn’t he? | 他是被感染的 是么? |
[03:35] | What? | 什么? |
[03:38] | Your child…he’s sick. | 你的孩子…他病了 |
[03:41] | Just get away. You get away from us! | 走开 离我们远点 |
[03:46] | You don’t remember, do you? | 你记不得了 是么? |
[03:53] | It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick. | 这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病 |
[03:58] | Hey, get back! Get away from her! | 嘿 回去 离她远点 |
[04:01] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你来这儿想干什么? |
[04:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[04:05] | Just get out of our camp. | 离开我们的营地 |
[04:15] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[04:20] | What did she say? | 她说什么了? |
[04:24] | She said there’s something wrong with him. | 她说孩子出问题了 |
[04:47] | It’s just not like him. He always sleeps through the night. | 这不像他 他以前整晚都睡着的 |
[04:51] | And this rash…I mean, there’s something wrong. | 这种皮疹…我是说 可能出问题了 |
[04:52] | Babies get sick, Claire. | 孩子病了 Claire |
[04:54] | Okay, what about the fever and cough? | 好吧 发烧和咳嗽怎么解释呢? |
[04:55] | Perfectly normal. | 很正常的现象 |
[04:56] | And he hasn’t been eating at all, and… | 他已经吃不下东西了 还有… |
[04:57] | Claire, he’s okay. It’s probably roseola. | Claire 他没事的 可能得了红疹 |
[05:01] | It’s a typical virus that’s common in children his age, | 在他这种年龄是很普通的病 |
[05:03] | and the rash is a sign of it. | 皮疹就是一种症状 |
[05:05] | Okay. What if it’s not? | 好吧 那如果不是呢? |
[05:07] | What if he caught something really bad? | 如果他得了更严重的病呢? |
[05:11] | Like some kind of infection? | 像是感染什么的? |
[05:13] | Infection? Where did you get that idea? | 感染? 你怎么想到这个的? |
[05:15] | Rousseau was here. | Rousseau来过这儿 |
[05:20] | What did she say to you? | 她对你说了什么? |
[05:22] | She said she knew he was sick, okay? That he’s infected. | 她说她知道他病了 他是被感染的 |
[05:25] | Claire, there is no infection. | Claire 这不是被感染的 |
[05:27] | We’ve been on this island for two months, and no one’s gotten sick. | 我们在这个岛已经两个月了 没有人生病 |
[05:30] | Rousseau’s crazy. | Rousseau有点不正常 |
[05:32] | We’re gonna let the fever just run its course. | 我们按发烧来治他 |
[05:34] | It’s gonna be fine, okay? Trust me. | 会没事的 好么? 相信我 |
[05:38] | I’ve gotta get back to the hatch. | 我得回去舱里 |
[05:39] | And I’ll come back in a couple hours and check on him again, okay? | 我会在几小时后再来看他 好么? |
[05:44] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -好么? -好的 |
[05:54] | Hey, I’m sure that if there was something wrong, Jack would know. | 如果他出什么问题的话 我肯定Jack会知道的 |
[06:03] | Are you sure about this? We don’t really know her. | 你确定要这么做么? 我们和她不熟 |
[06:06] | I think she can help me. | 我想她能帮我 |
[06:11] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 你们好 |
[06:12] | So you’re a shrink, right? | 你是神经医生 对么? |
[06:15] | I’m a clinical psychologist, but “shrink” works, too. | 我是临床心理医生 也可以说是神经医生 |
[06:20] | Can you help people remember things? | 你能帮人回忆事情么? |
[06:23] | I guess it depends on what you need to remember. | 我想这取决于你想回忆什么 |
[06:29] | So it was our second week on the island. | 那是我们在这个岛上的第二周 |
[06:31] | I was out in the jungle, and I… | 我去了丛林里 并且我… |
[06:33] | I thought I was having the baby. Charlie was with me. | 我怀着孩子 Charlie和我在一起 |
[06:36] | And there was this man…Ethan. | 然后Ethan来了 |
[06:38] | We thought he was one of us from the plane, but he wasn’t. | 我们以为他和我们一样 也是飞机上的 但却不是 |
[06:42] | So he took me…he took both of us. And… | 他劫持了我…他带走了我们两个 然后… |
[06:46] | I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything. | 我记不得了 我什么都想不起来了 |
[06:48] | When Jack and I found Charlie, he was hanging from a tree by his neck. | 当Jack和我找到Charlie时 他被围着脖子吊在了树上 |
[06:52] | I have no idea what happened, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[06:54] | and now I’m seeing these flashes of things. | 现在我只能回想起一点点的片段 |
[06:56] | And, you know, I have amnesia. | 并且 你知道 我有健忘症 |
[06:59] | There’s two weeks missing from my life. | 两周时间就从我的生命里丢失了 |
[07:01] | Claire, I don’t think you have amnesia. | Claire 我不认为你有健忘症 |
[07:04] | You know, sometimes when something terrible happens to us, | 你知道 有时候当一些可怕的事降临时 |
[07:07] | there’s a little switch in your head that flicks on to protect us | 你的脑子想到的只是怎么保护自己 |
[07:10] | from having to deal with it. | 而不是怎么去应对 |
[07:13] | Maybe your memories aren’t gone. | 你的记忆可能还在 |
[07:15] | Maybe you’re just blocking them. | 也许它们只是被阻挡在你脑子里了 |
[07:20] | Then I need you to unblock them. | 那现在我需要你来解开阻碍 |
[07:23] | ‘Cause my baby’s sick, and they did something to him. | 因为我孩子病了 并且他们曾经对他做过什么 |
[07:41] | Do you have to go to the bathroom? | 你需要去洗澡么? |
[07:43] | No. | 不了 |
[07:45] | Well, just let us know when you do. | 好 那么想去的时候和我们说一声吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I’ll look forward to that. | 好的 我希望如此 |
[07:53] | Thought you might like something to read. | 你可能想读点什么 |
[07:55] | Dostoevsky. You don’t have any Stephen King? | Dostoevsky的小说 你没有Stephen King的么? |
[08:01] | The library’s a little outdated. | 这个图书馆有点过时 |
[08:03] | Right. Well, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:12] | What’s with the book? | 干吗给他本书? |
[08:15] | Just something to pass the time. | 让他消遣消遣 |
[08:20] | Did you know that Hemingway was jealous of Dostoevsky? | 你知道Hemingway很妒忌Dostoevsky么? |
[08:24] | No, John, I didn’t know that. | 不 John 我不知道 |
[08:27] | He wanted to be the world’s greatest writer | 他想成为世界上最伟大的作家 |
[08:30] | but convinced himself that he could never get out from under Dostoevsky’s shadow. | 但是他却始终不能摆脱Dostoevsky的阴影 |
[08:34] | Kind of sad, really. | 很可惜 真的 |
[08:36] | What are we doing, Jack? | 我们该怎么做 Jack? |
[08:39] | What are we doing? | 该怎么做什么? |
[08:40] | We can’t hide him down here forever. | 我们不能永远把他藏在这儿 |
[08:42] | Changing shifts around is gonna get people asking questions. | 轮班的时候会有人发现的 |
[08:45] | I just want to know what the long-term plan is. | 我只是想知道有什么长远打算 |
[08:49] | Well, John, let me ask you this… | John 我来问问你… |
[08:52] | we don’t have a long-term plan for the button, | 对于那个按键我们没什么长远打算 |
[08:54] | but we keep pushing it, don’t we? | 但是我们还是坚持去按 不是么? |
[09:00] | Look, until we know who he is, whether or not he’s telling the truth, | 听着 在我们知道他是谁 他说出真相以前 |
[09:04] | we have to keep doing what we’re doing. | 我们该怎么做就怎么做 |
[09:07] | If you’ve got a better idea, let’s hear it. | 如果你有更好的主意 可以说来听听 |
[09:10] | How about you let me go? | 你放我走怎么样? |
[09:20] | Now we’re away from all the noises of the camp. | 现在我们清静了 |
[09:24] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[09:26] | Let your whole body relax. | 全身放松 |
[09:30] | Good. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Listen to the waves. | 听着海浪声 |
[09:38] | Good, in… | 好的 吸… |
[09:41] | and out slowly. Good. | 慢慢地呼… 好的 |
[09:47] | Keep your eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[09:51] | Very relaxed, Claire. | 放轻松 Claire |
[09:55] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[09:57] | Now I want you to visualize yourself when you were pregnant. | 现在我要你看见你怀孕时的样子 |
[10:03] | Keep listening to my voice. | 注意听我的声音 |
[10:07] | Think about what you see. | 想想你看见了什么 |
[10:16] | It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick. | 这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病 |
[10:22] | When was your last checkup, Claire? | 你上一次身体检查是什么时候 Claire? |
[10:25] | Oh, I haven’t been in a while. | 噢 有段时间了 |
[10:28] | I’ve been busy, and… | 我一直很忙 而且… |
[10:30] | I’m going to Los Angeles. | 我正要去洛杉矶 |
[10:33] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的么? -是的 |
[10:34] | Traveling in your third trimester, that’s not usually recommended. | 在你快要生的时后去旅行 这可不好 |
[10:37] | Uh, there’s a family there. I’m, uh, giving the baby up for adoption. | 在那儿有户人家 我…想把孩子寄养在那儿 |
[10:43] | Oh, of course. I understand. | 当然 我了解 |
[10:48] | The sedative I gave you is very mild. | 我给你的止痛药是很轻微的 |
[10:50] | I know these exams can be very stressful. | 我知道这些测验很紧迫 |
[10:54] | I’m going to give you a shot now, Claire. | 现在要给你打一针 Claire |
[11:00] | A little medicine for your baby. | 一点给孩子的药物 |
[11:13] | Don’t worry. You’re just gonna feel a little pinch. | 别担心 你只会感到一丝刺痛 |
[11:24] | It’s okay. You’re all right. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 你很好 没事的 没事的 |
[11:28] | It was Ethan! I saw Ethan! | 是Ethan 我看见Ethan了 |
[11:30] | I saw him. It was Ethan! | 我看到他了 是Ethan |
[11:37] | -Claire, Claire, it’s okay. -No, it’s not! | -Claire Claire 没事的 -不 有事的 |
[11:39] | -You’re all right. -No, I’m not all right! | -你很好 -不 我不好 |
[11:41] | It was Ethan! | 是Ethan |
[11:42] | -What happened? -I don’t know. She just… | -发生了什么? -我不知道 她… |
[11:42] | -What did you do? -Nothing, she just… | -你做了什么? -没什么 她… |
[11:44] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[11:45] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[11:46] | No, Claire, you were screaming. | 不 Claire 你快发狂了 |
[11:48] | But I remembered, okay? | 但是我记起来了 好么? |
[11:50] | -I saw Ethan. -Claire… | -我看到了Ethan -Claire… |
[11:52] | He was there, and he was giving me an exam. | 他在那儿 他在给我做测验 |
[11:53] | What you saw could be combining experiences of what happened before the crash | 你看见的可能是你坠机前的经历 |
[11:56] | to the things that happened here on the island. | 和现在岛上的经历混起来的事 |
[11:57] | No, okay, no! This was real! | 不 好么 不 这是真的 |
[12:00] | I was drugged. | 我被打麻药了 |
[12:03] | He did something to me. | 他对我做过什么 |
[12:04] | Claire, you need to calm down, all right? It’s not good for you. | Claire 你得冷静下来 好么? 这对你不好 |
[12:06] | You know what? Aaron is sick, okay? | 你知道么? Aaron病了 好么? |
[12:08] | I need to find that place! | 我得找到那个地方 |
[12:10] | That room…it’s real. It’s real. | 那个房间…是真的 是真的 |
[12:13] | Okay, and there’s medicine there. For the baby. | 好么 那儿有药 给孩子的药 |
[12:16] | I need to find it. I need to find it. | 我要找到那地方 我要去找 |
[12:21] | Kate, Kate, please, help me find it. | Kate 求你了 帮我找到那地方 |
[12:54] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[13:00] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[13:03] | What’s the… | 怎么… |
[13:06] | -Hello? -Howdy. | -有人么? -你好 |
[13:10] | Hello, John. You are alone? | 你好 John 你一个人么? |
[13:14] | Not anymore. | 你来了就不是了 |
[13:15] | -How many of you… -Shut up. | -你们有多少… -闭嘴 |
[13:20] | I was hoping to borrow a saw. | 我想借把锯子 |
[13:24] | Absolutely. Right this way. | 当然可以 跟我来吧 |
[13:42] | I need a gun, and you don’t get to ask why. | 我需要把枪 你不要问我为什么 |
[13:46] | Well, Thelma, seeing as I got all the guns, I do get to ask why. | 恩 小姐 所有枪都在我这儿 我得问为什么 |
[13:51] | -No, you don’t. -Yes, I do. | -不 你不需要知道 -不 我要知道 |
[13:54] | Watch. | 听着 |
[13:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:58] | Just give me a gun, Sawyer. | 给我把枪 Sawyer |
[14:02] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[14:03] | I found a new pair of glasses damn near my prescription. You like ’em? | 我找到了一副新的眼镜 喜欢么? |
[14:11] | All right, I’m going into the jungle to track down Rousseau. | 好吧 我们要去丛林里追踪Rousseau |
[14:15] | The french chick? What for? | 那个法国人? 为了什么? |
[14:17] | Claire thinks she knows where there might be some medicine. | Claire认为她知道哪里有药物 |
[14:21] | The baby’s sick. | 孩子病了 |
[14:22] | -Well, hell, I got medicine. -She thinks he’s really sick | -恩 药我这儿有 -她认为他病得很厉害 |
[14:26] | as in “quarantine” sick. | 是需要隔离的那种病 |
[14:30] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[14:32] | I think she’s a little too worried. | 我想她是过于担心了 |
[14:35] | But she’s going after Rousseau with or without me. | 但是她要去追Rousseau 不管我是否同去 |
[14:38] | No boys allowed, huh? | 男人不许去 是么? |
[14:46] | All right, what do you want? 9 millimeter or rifle? | 好吧 你要什么? 9毫米手枪 还是来复枪? |
[14:56] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[14:59] | Maybe you should listen to Jack. | 也许你该听Jack的 |
[15:00] | But what if jack’s wrong, okay? | 但是如果Jack错了呢? |
[15:02] | Jack said the fever would break, and it hasn’t. He’s getting worse. | Jack说热度会降下来 但是没有 反而越来越糟了 |
[15:05] | Just because it hasn’t broken yet, it doesn’t… | 只是因为还没开始降 不是… |
[15:07] | Well, how long am I supposed to wait, Sun? | 那么 我还要等多久 Sun? |
[15:13] | A mother should not leave her child. | 母亲不应该离开她的孩子的 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry. Are you a mother? | 不好意思 你是母亲么? |
[15:21] | No… | 不是… |
[15:23] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[15:28] | Claire, are you sure you want to do this? | Claire 你确定你想这么做? |
[15:35] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[15:37] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做? |
[15:41] | You need to be sure. | 你得确定 |
[15:42] | You have to get out of here… | 你得离开这儿… |
[15:52] | Do you have to put that in my tummy? | 你要把那个打到我肚子里么? |
[15:54] | ‘Cause it really, really hurts. | 这会非常非常痛 |
[15:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:59] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望还有其他办法 |
[16:02] | But the baby needs it, Claire. | 但是孩子需要它 Claire |
[16:04] | Okay? | 好么? |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:20] | There, all done. That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 好了 可以了 不是太痛 是么? |
[16:26] | No. | 是的 |
[16:28] | And now because you’ve been such a good girl, | 考虑到你是个好女孩 |
[16:31] | I think it’s time for a surprise. | 我想我该给你个惊喜 |
[16:53] | Claire, this way. Here we go. | Claire 这边 我们走这边 |
[16:55] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[17:06] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿? |
[17:08] | -It’s for your baby, Claire. -Oh, it’s amazing. | -这是给你的孩子的 Claire -噢 太不可思议了 |
[17:21] | What…what happened to Charlie? | Charlie怎么样了? |
[17:23] | Charlie? Oh, he’s fine. | Charlie? 噢 他很好 |
[17:25] | When we got far enough from camp, I let him go back. | 当我们离营地够远时 我让他回去 |
[17:30] | So where did it all come from? | 那么这些都是从哪儿来的? |
[17:33] | Well, I’d love to explain everything to you, Claire, | 我很乐意解释给你听 Claire |
[17:36] | but I’m afraid it would be a little overwhelming right now. | 但是我想现在对你来说还太难以接受了 |
[17:43] | What… | 这个… |
[17:48] | Go ahead, turn it on. | 来吧 打开它 |
[18:07] | Wait here. I’ll be right back. | 等我一下 我马上回来 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:17] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[18:18] | You were supposed to make the list and then bring her in. Was I unclear? | 你应该列出一个名单 然后把她算上 是我没说清楚么? |
[18:22] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[18:23] | They knew I wasn’t on the plane. They had a manifest. | 他们知道我不是飞机上的 他们有旅客名单 |
[18:26] | Well, what am I supposed to tell him? | 那么我该怎么和他说? |
[18:29] | You know what he’s gonna do when he finds out? Damn it, Ethan. | 你知道他了解后会怎么做? 该死的 Ethan |
[18:42] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:43] | Get out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[18:51] | Claire, are you all right? | Claire 你还好吧? |
[18:56] | I, um… | 我 呃… |
[19:03] | Ready to go? | 可以走了么? |
[19:08] | Hey, sweetheart, shh, mommy’s gotta go now, sweetheart, okay? | 亲爱的 嘘 妈妈要走了 亲爱的 好吗 |
[19:12] | Shh, don’t cry. Don’t cry. It’s okay. | 别哭了 别哭了 没事的 |
[19:15] | I’ll be back really soon. And I’ll make you feel all better, okay? | 我马上就回来 我会让你变好的 好么? |
[19:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:37] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[19:47] | Are you sure this is her trail? | 你肯定她是往这儿走的么? |
[19:50] | We started at the exact spot where we chased her off the beach. | 我们是从把她赶走的地方开始找的 |
[19:54] | So what do you know about Rousseau? | 那么你对Rousseau了解多少? |
[19:56] | Not much. | 不多 |
[19:57] | You spent all that time with her when you went out to “the Black Rock.” | 你去”黑岩石”那儿时 你们一直呆在一起 |
[20:00] | You must have talked about something. | 你们肯定说了什么 |
[20:02] | Just about her ship crashing here… | 她的船在这儿撞毁了… |
[20:04] | her and her research team getting stranded. | 她和她的研究队束手无策 |
[20:07] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[20:10] | They died. | 他们死了 |
[20:13] | How? | 怎么死的? |
[20:16] | Tracks are gone. Trail ends here. | 我们跟丢了 |
[20:18] | Kate, how did they die? | Kate 他们是怎么死的? |
[20:22] | She killed them. | 她杀了他们 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么? |
[20:25] | -Why…why would she… -Because they were infected. | -为什么…为什么她… -因为他们被感染了 |
[20:32] | You believe me now, don’t you? | 你现在相信我了 是么? |
[20:35] | I want you to take me back there. | 我要你带我回那儿去 |
[20:38] | Back? | 回去? |
[20:39] | -To where I scratched you. -Claire… | -去我抓伤你的地方 -Claire… |
[20:40] | No, okay, she knows I remember. | 不 好了 我记起来了 她知道的 |
[20:43] | I remember a lot of it now. | 我现在记起很多事了 |
[20:45] | I remember the room, the medicine, a teenage girl. | 我记得一个房间 药物 一个年轻女孩 |
[20:50] | Okay, so don’t lie to me | 好了 所以别骗我 |
[20:52] | and make out you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 别假装你听不懂我说什么 |
[20:54] | My baby is sick, and you’re gonna take me back there to get what he needs right now. | 我孩子病了 你现在马上带我去那儿拿我要的药物 |
[21:02] | It’s not far from here. | 那地方离这儿不远 |
[21:21] | may I have a word with you? | 能和你谈一下么? |
[21:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:27] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[21:28] | What? | 什么? |
[21:30] | The man that you are keeping in the hatch. | 你藏在舱子里的那个人 |
[21:39] | Did Locke tell you… | Locke和你说… |
[21:40] | Locke did not tell me anything. Who is he? | Locke没和我说任何事 他是谁? |
[21:43] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[21:46] | I wish to speak to him. | 我想和他说话 |
[21:49] | Speak to him about what? | 和他说什么? |
[21:51] | I wish to speak to him alone. | 我想单独和他说 |
[21:54] | Can you arrange this? | 你能安排么? |
[21:58] | Why should I do that? | 我为什么要安排? |
[22:00] | Because you wish to keep this a secret. | 因为你想让这件事保密 |
[22:26] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们为什么停在这儿? |
[22:29] | This is where you scratched me. | 这就是你抓伤我的地方 |
[22:33] | But there’s nothing here. | 但是这儿什么都没有 |
[22:37] | Where do we go next? | 我们下面去哪儿? |
[22:39] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么问我? |
[22:40] | You need to tell me where to go! | 你得告诉我去哪儿 |
[22:41] | Where is this room?! | 房间在哪儿? |
[22:43] | Look, how can you be saying that? | 你怎么能那么说? |
[22:45] | Okay, you grabbed me. That’s why I scratched you… | 好了 你抱着我 所以我抓了你… |
[22:47] | because you were taking me back to them! | 因为你要把我带回他们那里去 |
[22:50] | Is that what you think? | 这是你认为的么? |
[22:54] | You said you remembered. | 你说你记起来了 |
[22:56] | That’s why I brought you here. | 所以我带你来这里 |
[22:58] | You lied! | 你骗了我 |
[23:00] | Get your hands off of her. | 把你的手拿开 |
[23:15] | Go ahead. | 开枪吧 |
[23:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:20] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[23:56] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[23:59] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了? |
[24:01] | One down. One to go. | 一个做好了 还剩一个 |
[24:04] | Now all’s we need is a little foot to put it on, huh? | 现在我们就缺一只小脚把它穿上了 不是么? |
[24:08] | Tell you what… | 我跟你说… |
[24:09] | what do you say we sneak out of here and take a walk? | 我们偷偷出去散散步 你说好么? |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry this is the first time I’ve managed to get you out. | 我很抱歉现在才安排你出来 |
[24:21] | My friends are afraid you’ll run away. | 我的朋友怕你会逃跑 |
[24:26] | -Don’t tell on me, okay? -Oh, okay. | -别出卖我 好么? -好的 |
[24:28] | Whoa. Easy now. | 休息一下 |
[24:30] | Easy. Easy! Whoa. | 慢点 慢点 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:38] | Okay, here. This’ll help. | 好了 给你 你需要的 |
[24:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:47] | -That is really sour. -Is it? | -太酸了 -是么? |
[24:49] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[24:52] | Blah. | 好无聊 |
[24:56] | Hey…he’s kicking. | 嘿…他在踢我 |
[25:00] | -May I? -Yeah… | -可以么? -恩… |
[25:07] | Claire, can I tell you a secret? | Claire 可以告诉你个秘密么? |
[25:09] | Yes. | 好的 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna miss you. I wi… | 我会想念你的 我… |
[25:17] | I wish you didn’t have to go. | 你希望你可以不要走 |
[25:20] | Maybe I don’t have to go. | 也许我不需要走 |
[25:24] | We’ve been through this, Claire. | 我们一起经历了这些 Claire |
[25:26] | There’s not enough vaccine for you and the baby. | 给你和你孩子的疫苗不够用了 |
[25:29] | But I’m not…I’m not sick. | 但是我…我没病啊 |
[25:31] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:32] | And once you’ve delivered, you can go back to your friends, | 一旦你孩子生下来之后 你就可以回你朋友那儿了 |
[25:34] | and hopefully you’ll stay that way. | 希望你会没事 |
[25:39] | What…what if I want to see the baby? | 如果我要看孩子呢? |
[25:46] | Hey, nobody’s going to take him from you unless that’s what you want. | 除非你愿意 没人可以把他带走 |
[25:51] | You have a choice. | 你有你的选择 |
[25:58] | We’re good people, Claire. | 我们是好人 Claire |
[26:01] | We’re a good family. | 我们是一个好家庭 |
[26:03] | But if you’re gonna trust us with your child, | 如果你信任我们 就可以把孩子留下 |
[26:07] | I want you to be sure. | 我要你肯定 |
[26:13] | Okay? | 好么? |
[26:30] | Sure. | 我肯定 |
[26:35] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[26:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[26:47] | I know this is it. It’s here. | 我知道在哪儿 在这儿 |
[26:50] | Claire Claire! | |
[26:56] | Leave her alone. | 让她去 |
[26:57] | -Excuse me? -Let her look. | -什么? -让她去找 |
[27:00] | Look for what? | 找什么? |
[28:23] | Flashlights. | 手电筒 |
[28:44] | There are lights. I’m gonna see if I can turn the power on. | 有灯 我看看能不能打开电源 |
[28:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[28:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:39] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿? |
[29:41] | It’s where they were gonna keep him. | 这是他们为我孩子准备的 |
[30:41] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[30:44] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[30:47] | -Who are you? -Shh! They’ll hear you. | -你是谁? -嘘 他们会听见的 |
[30:50] | Look, you have to get out of here. | 听着 你得离开这儿 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么? |
[30:53] | You have to get out of here now! | 你现在得马上离开这儿 |
[30:55] | -What…no, no, no. I can’t leave. -Yes, you can. Come on. | -什…不不不 我不能走 -你可以的 快点 |
[30:58] | I can’t leave. No! Stop. What are you doing? | 我不能走 不 停下 你在干什么 |
[31:11] | Don’t scream. | 别叫 |
[31:15] | They’re gonna do it tonight. | 他们今晚就要做了 |
[31:16] | What? Do what? | 什么? 做什么? |
[31:19] | What are you talking about? Ow! | 你在说什么? |
[31:21] | You’re going to die. They’re gonna cut him out of you. | 你会死的 他们要把你孩子弄出来 |
[31:25] | I can get you back to your camp, but we have to leave now. | 我可以带你回你营地 但是我们得马上走 |
[31:28] | No, no, no! Hey, you’re lying. You’re lying, okay? I’m sure about this. | 不不不 你骗人 你骗人 我相信他们 |
[31:31] | Where’s Ethan? I want to talk to Ethan. Ethan wouldn’t hurt me. | Ethan在哪儿? 我想和Ethan谈谈 Ethan不会伤害我的 |
[31:36] | You’ll thank me for this one day. | 有一天你会感谢我的 |
[31:39] | It’s a vaccine. We don’t want him to get sick. | 这是疫苗 我们得防止他生病 |
[31:45] | It’s here. | 在这儿了 |
[31:47] | The medicine’s here. | 药在这儿了 |
[31:59] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[32:02] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[32:04] | Kate! Come here! I need some help! | Kate 来这儿 帮帮我 |
[32:07] | Help me up with this. | 帮我搬起来 |
[32:09] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[32:11] | It’s in here. The vaccine’s in here. | 在这儿 疫苗在这里面 |
[32:15] | -Okay. Come on. -Okay. | -好了 来吧 -好的 |
[32:17] | 1 2 3 One, two, three! | |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:33] | It was in here. The vaccine was in here! | 是在这的 疫苗应该在这里的 |
[32:37] | It was in…where is it, where is it, where is it? | 它在…在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿? |
[32:38] | The vaccine was in here! Where is it?! | 疫苗在这里面 它去哪儿了? |
[32:42] | You were bringing me back here. Where is it?! | 你带我回这儿来的 它在哪儿? |
[32:44] | You know where it is, don’t you? | 你知道的 是么? |
[32:46] | Tell me! Tell me where it is! Tell me! | 告诉我 告诉我它在哪儿 告诉我 |
[33:24] | Ethan, I’m sure. | Ethan 我肯定 |
[33:35] | Hey! Hey, Ethan! | 嘿 嘿 Ethan |
[33:40] | I’m…I’m sure I want…I want you to take the baby. | 我…我肯定我要…我要你把孩子带走 |
[33:54] | Who are…who are you? | 你…你是谁? |
[33:56] | -Claire! -Yeah! I’m here! | -Claire -我在这儿 |
[33:59] | I can hear you! Where are you? | 我听到你了 你在哪儿? |
[34:01] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[34:02] | -I’m here, Ethan! -Be quiet. | -我在这儿 Ethan -安静点 |
[34:05] | No, no. It’s okay. I have to give him to them. | 不 不 没事的 我要把孩子给他们 |
[34:07] | I have to give him to them so he’ll be safe, okay? | 我要把孩子给他们 这样他就安全了 |
[34:10] | Help! I’m here! Ethan! | 救命 我在这儿 Ethan |
[34:13] | -Stop! -No! | -住手 -不 |
[34:28] | You weren’t…trying to take me back, were you? | 你不是…想把我带回去 是么? |
[34:35] | You were trying to save me. | 你想救我 |
[34:39] | I carried you on my back to your camp. | 我背着你回你们营地 |
[34:43] | I left youwhere they would find you. | 在他们可以找到你的地方放下你 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[35:03] | You’re not the only one who didn’t find what they were looking for. | 你不是唯一一个没有找到要找的东西的人 |
[35:36] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能走到这儿了 |
[35:43] | Your baby… | 你的孩子… |
[35:47] | was it a girl? | 是个女孩么? |
[35:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:51] | What was her name? | 她叫什么? |
[36:06] | I remember a girl…a girl with blue eyes? | 我记得一个女孩…一个蓝眼睛的女孩 |
[36:14] | She, uh, she helped me. She saved me… just like you did. | 她 她救了我 她救了我…就像你做的 |
[36:21] | She wasn’t like the others. She was good. | 她不像那些其他人 她是好人 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[36:44] | that you didn’t find what you were looking for. | 你没有找到你想找的 |
[36:49] | And I hope your baby’s not infected. | 我希望你的孩子没有被感染 |
[36:56] | But if it is… | 但是如果真的被感染了… |
[37:01] | I hope you know what must be done. | 我希望你知道该怎么做 |
[37:34] | Back for more tools? | 还要工具? |
[37:37] | He knows, John. | 他知道了 John |
[37:41] | Well, there you go. | 恩 进去吧 |
[37:46] | Be careful what you say to him. | 小心点和他说 |
[37:48] | He’s smart and curious. | 他又聪明又好奇 |
[37:51] | Just give us a shout when you’re done. | 你好了就叫我们 |
[37:52] | And if the alarm goes off, | 并且警报响起的时候 |
[37:55] | don’t tell him what it’s for. | 别告诉他是怎么回事 |
[37:58] | What is it for? | 警报是怎么回事? |
[38:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:28] | I am Mr.Eko. | 我是Eko先生 |
[38:35] | Do you mind if I sit, Henry? | 不介意我坐下吧 Henry? |
[38:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:51] | How long have you been in here? | 你在这里面多久了? |
[38:54] | Two days. | 2天 |
[38:56] | Are they treating you well? | 他们对你好么? |
[38:59] | Treating me well? | 对我好么? |
[39:02] | I’m a…a prisoner. | 我是…是个囚犯 |
[39:06] | And I don’t know why or for what… | 并且我不知道为什么… |
[39:09] | You are a prisoner because they are being careful. | 你成了囚犯是因为他们很小心 |
[39:13] | They are being careful because they believe you are lying. | 他们很小心是因为他们认为你在说谎 |
[39:18] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么说谎? |
[39:21] | They think I’m one of these…”others”? Other what? | 他们认为我是…”其他人”中的一个? 其他什么人? |
[39:24] | Please stop talking, Henry. | 别讲了 Henry |
[39:30] | The first night I spent on this island, | 我在这个岛上的第一天 |
[39:34] | I was dragged into the jungle by two men. | 我被两个人带到了丛林里 |
[39:39] | They never spoke a word to me, nor I to them. | 他们一个字都没和我说 我也没和他们说话 |
[39:46] | I killed these men… | 我杀了他们… |
[39:49] | smashed in their head with a stone, | 用石头砸他们的头 |
[39:51] | felt their blood on my arms. | 手上沾满了他们的血 |
[39:58] | I need you to know | 我要你知道 |
[40:00] | how sorry I am for this. | 事后我是多么的内疚 |
[40:05] | I need you to know that I am back on a righteous path now | 我要你知道我现在已经重新做人了 |
[40:10] | and that I regret my actions. | 并且我为以前的作为感到后悔 |
[40:17] | I ask you for your forgiveness. | 我希望得到你的宽恕 |
[40:22] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么和我说这些? |
[40:26] | Because I needed to tell someone. | 因为我需要和某个人说 |
[41:18] | He looks good. Fever’s broken. | 他看起来很好 热度降下来了 |
[41:22] | The rash has even started to fade. | 皮疹也消退了 |
[41:25] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[41:27] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[41:29] | I’ll, uh, check back in a couple of hours, okay? | 我过几个小时再来 好么? |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:56] | Look. | 看看 |
[41:58] | Mommy made this for you when you were still inside her tummy. Yeah. | 你还在我肚子里时 妈妈帮你做的 |
[42:11] | You know what? I wanted them to take you. | 你知道么? 我想让他们带走你 |
[42:22] | But now I know… | 但现在我知道了… |
[42:24] | now I know that we’re supposed to be together, | 现在我知道我们应该在一起 |
[42:28] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[42:31] | We’re supposed to take care of each other, okay? | 我们应该互相照顾 好么? |
[42:42] | You’re mine, and I love you. I love you so much. | 你是我的 我爱你 我非常爱你 |
[43:14] | -No cheeseburgers, huh? -No cheeseburgers. | -没有三明治? -没有 |
[43:18] | Bon appit. | 还不错 |
[43:22] | Is that true what you said about Hemingway? | 你说Hemingway的事是真的么? |
[43:28] | -You have good ears. -You have thin doors. | -你听力不错 -是门太薄了 |
[43:36] | -You read Hemingway? -Sure. | -你看过Hemingway的书? -当然 |
[43:39] | Guy ran with the bulls, fought in the spanish civil war… | 跟着公牛后面跑的人们 在西班牙内战时奋勇拼搏… |
[43:43] | stuff I can wrap my brain around. This I can’t get through five pages of. | 那些我可以全身心投入 这些我却看不到5页 |
[43:47] | Hmm. Dostoevsky had his virtues, too. | Dostoevsky也有他的优点 |
[43:51] | He was a genius, for one. | 他也是个天才 |
[43:53] | Bullfighting isn’t everything. | 斗牛不是全部 |
[43:58] | So which one are you? | 那么你是哪一个? |
[44:01] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[44:03] | Are you the genius? | 你是个天才么? |
[44:04] | Or are you the guy who always feels like he’s living in the shadow of the genius? | 或者说你是一个 感到生活在天才阴影下的人? |
[44:11] | I was… | 我是… |
[44:14] | I was never very muchinto literary analysis. | 我不太擅长做大量的文字分析 |
[44:25] | I just don’t understand why you let the doctor call the shots. | 我只是不知道为什么你受那个医生的指使 |
[44:31] | No one calls the shots. | 没人在指使谁 |
[44:36] | Jack and imake decisions together. | Jack是和我一起做抉择的 |
[44:40] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[44:48] | My mistake. | 是我弄错了 |