Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] -Charlie. Give me the baby. -Who the hell are you, John? -Charlie 把孩子给我 -你以为你是谁啊 John?
[00:08] Aaron’s not your responsibility. Aaron不是你该管的
[00:10] Where were you when he was born? 他出生的时候你在哪里?
[00:12] Where were you when he was taken? 他被抓走的时候你又在哪里?
[00:14] You’re not his father.You’re not his family. 你不是他爸爸 也不是他家人
[00:17] Neither are you, Charlie. 你同样也不是 Charlie
[00:22] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[00:29] This is not your island.This is our island. 这个岛不是你们的 而是我们的
[00:34] And the only reason you’re living on it 而你们之所以能生活在这里
[00:36] is because we let you live on it. 是因为我们允许你们这么做
[00:40] Right here, there’s a line. 这里就是界线了
[00:43] You cross that line, 如果你们敢踏过这界线
[00:46] we go from misunderstanding to something else. 那我们之间就不仅仅只是误会了
[00:51] It’s your call, Jack. 你自己决定 Jack
[00:55] Sayid tells me that you’re a cop. Sayid和我说你是个警察
[00:56] I was a cop. 曾经是
[00:58] Can I ask you something? 我可以请教你一些事情吗?
[01:01] Shoot. 说吧
[01:05] How long do you think it would take to train an army? 你觉得训练一支军队要多久?
[01:25] Is that all of them? 这是所有的了?
[01:27] All six of them. 所有6支都在这了
[01:30] Plus one box of ammo. 但是只有一盒子弹
[01:33] At least we don’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. 至少目前我们不用担心弹药会用完
[01:39] Jack, I’m grateful that you decided Jack 很高兴你决定
[01:41] to keep them all in the same place. 把所有武器都放在同一个地方
[01:45] I had to take them from Charlie. 这是我从Charlie那里拿来的
[01:47] His heroin stash. 是藏海洛英的
[01:50] I figured it might have therapeutic value, 我想如果他看不到这些
[01:53] if it ever came to that. 会对他戒毒有所帮助
[01:54] You’re just gonna leave it all in the statues? 你就打算一直把毒品藏在这雕象里?
[01:56] You wanna break seven Virgin Marys, 那你打算敲碎这7个圣母玛利亚?
[01:58] be my guest. 你自便吧
[02:00] I’m superstitious. 我很迷信的
[02:04] The combination. 把密码告诉我
[02:11] I’m gonna assume that you’re asking me 我想你问我也许是因为
[02:13] because you’re worried that I might fall off a cliff or something, 你担心我会摔下悬崖
[02:17] that it’s irresponsible for just one of us to have access to this room, 或者你觉得只有一人能进来这里
[02:20] rather than this being 是很不可靠的
[02:23] an issue of trust. 而不会觉得这是你不信任我
[02:25] Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island, John. 这岛上有很多悬崖 John
[02:34] All right. But I think we should agree, Jack, 好吧 但是我觉得我们应该达成协议 Jack
[02:38] that if either of us need to open this door, 如果我们中的任何一人需要进来这里
[02:40] we consult each other first. 我们都得与对方商量
[02:42] Absolutely. 没问题
[02:44] Right seven, left 33, 右转到7 左转到33
[02:46] right 18.You need to write it down? 再右转到18 你要把它记下来吗?
[02:48] No. I got it. 不用了 我记得住
[02:50] All right. 好吧
[02:51] And, Jack, you may want to consider 还有 Jack 你应该考虑下
[02:53] locking the medicine in here, too. 把药品也放在这里面
[02:56] Why would I need to do that? 我为什么要那么做?
[03:00] Well, well. 看吧 看吧
[03:03] Look who had to relocate to the suburbs. 这是谁要在郊区安家啦
[03:12] Ain’t that just like a woman? 像个娘们似的
[03:16] She keeps the house and you get the cheap-ass apartment. 她住着大房子 而你却只能呆在小公寓啊
[03:20] Man, I thought these people hated me, 伙计 我以前觉得这些人都恨我
[03:23] but I gotta hand it to you. 不过现在这名头得转给你了
[03:26] Stealing the baby and trying to drown it? 偷走孩子 想要把他淹死?
[03:28] Now, that’s a new low. 你现在成为新的孤立对象了
[03:30] You even made Locke take a swing at you. 连Locke都要打你
[03:33] Hell, that’s like getting Gandhi to beat his kids. 这就好比让甘地来教训他自己的孩子
[03:36] Shouldn’t you be more worried about Jack 你是不是应该担心一下Jack?
[03:39] ransacking your tent right now? 他正在搜你的帐子
[03:42] What? 什么?
[03:51] What the hell you think you’re doing? 你到底在干什么
[03:54] You stole these from the hatch. 这些是你从舱里偷出来的
[03:56] -You stole them from me. -What? -是你从我那偷过去的 -什么?
[03:58] They were in my stash.I took back what was mine. 它们是我藏起来的 我只是拿回属于我的而已
[04:01] These belong to all of us, Sawyer.To the group. 这些是属于我们的Sawyer 是属于大家的
[04:04] You don’t have a stash anymore. 你那藏东西的地方已经没有了
[04:07] Doc, you don’t wanna do this. 我是认真的 医生 放下它
[04:09] Just give me the pills, we’ll forget it ever happened. 把这些药片还给我 我会当什么都没发生过
[04:14] Are you threatening me? 你在威胁我?
[04:15] Last chance, Doc. 没有下一次了 医生
[04:58] What do you want, right now? 你现在想要什么?
[05:02] Just you. 就要你
[05:14] Oh, damn it. 该死
[05:16] What is it? 怎么了
[05:18] I’m gonna be late for that meeting I told you about. 我开会要迟到了 就是我和你说过的那个会议
[05:20] Meeting, huh? 会议?
[05:23] yeah 是的
[05:26] You got another date,you can just say so. 如果你还有约会 你直说就是了
[05:27] I can only wrap my mind around one woman at a time, 我可没本事脑袋里同时想着两个女人
[05:32] but I appreciate the permission. 但是我还是满欣赏你的宽宏大量
[05:34] Back in a flash, gorgeous. 一会就回来 美人
[05:42] You weren’t exactly supposed to see that. 你不该看到这些
[05:45] Are you serious? 你没开玩笑吧?
[05:50] What? 什么?
[05:51] You’re not serious? 这不是真的吧
[05:52] You just happen to have a suitcase full of cash, 你这么巧带了个装满现金的手提箱
[05:56] and you go to pick it up 而正要去拿的时候
[05:59] and then the lock just happens to break? 锁恰好坏了?
[06:05] Give me that. 给我
[06:06] It’s not even real. 这都不是真的钱
[06:10] Newspaper? 报纸?
[06:14] Are you trying to con me? 你在想方设法的骗我钱?
[06:16] What, I ask you what all the money’s for 当我问你要这些钱派什么用场时
[06:18] and you do some song and dance about an investment or something 你就编一些投资啊什么的来骗我
[06:23] and then I say,”Hey, oh, I’ve got some money. “ 然后…然后我就会傻呼呼的说”嘿 我这里还有些钱”
[06:25] Look, you got me. 看 都被你看穿了
[06:30] Good for you. 你真行啊
[06:33] No harm, no foul. 这也没什么
[06:36] You should’ve done your homework. 你应该有准备的
[06:38] I didn’t take anything from him in the divorce. 和他离婚我什么都没得到
[06:43] I’m not even worth your trouble. 我不值得你花这么多心思
[06:51] Well, shame on me. 我真是无地自容啊
[06:55] I want you to show me what you do. 告诉我你是怎么做的
[07:03] Show me what you do.What you really do. 让我看看你到底是怎么做的
[07:08] And what do I do? 什么怎么做?
[07:09] Show me how to con people, Sawyer. 告诉我你是怎么骗人的 Sawyer
[07:21] I like what you’ve done with the place. 我喜欢你布置屋子的方式
[07:26] Maid’s day off. 今天不用女仆
[07:29] You wanna move? 挪一下好吗?
[07:33] Heard Jack took your painkillers. 我听说Jack拿走了你的止痛药
[07:36] Guess me and the doc are on the outs. 是啊 我想那医生算是把我看成外人了
[07:38] One less Christmas card I’ll have to send this year. 今年又可以少寄一张圣诞卡了
[07:42] Maybe that’ll cheer you up.It’s from the hatch. 这可能会让你开心一点 我从舱里拿来的
[07:45] I know you’re hard up for reading material. 我知道你在为找不到阅读材料发愁
[07:47] Well, as much as I’d like to learn to “feather my hair,” 就象我想知道怎么剪头发一样
[07:53] I lost my damn glasses on the raft. 在竹筏上我把眼镜弄掉了
[07:57] You wanna read it to me? 能读给我听吗?
[08:01] What, You got an appointment or something? 怎么了 你有约会么
[08:09] All right. 就这个了
[08:10] “Ten Ways To Tell If He’s A Sensitive Man. “ “10种可以判断他是否是个敏感男人的方法”
[08:13] This ought to be good. 听上去还不错
[08:15] Morning. 早上好
[08:16] John Hey, John.
[08:19] Now, there’s a sensitive man. 这就是个敏感男人
[08:22] Claire asked him to sleep down here. Claire让他睡在那边
[08:24] Come on. 拜托
[08:26] Locke’s got himself needs, Locke也只是为了得到他想要的
[08:28] just like anyone else. 就和其他所有人一样
[08:33] Not everyone is like you, Sawyer. 不是所有人都象你一样的 Sawyer
[08:35] Guess that’s why El Jacko and Ana Lulu 我想这就是为什么Jack和那个Ana Lulu
[08:38] didn’t ask me to join their revolution. 没叫我参加他们的革命的原因吧
[08:43] What? You didn’t hear about their little army? 怎么 你没听说他们的小军队?
[08:49] Guess I’m not the only one on the outs with the doc. 看来我不是唯一一个被医生看成是外人的人了
[09:03] Hey, man. 伙计
[09:06] You gonna put the lime in the coconut,drink them both up? 你要把橙汁放在椰子里然后一起喝下去?
[09:12] Lime in the coconut? “椰子里的橙汁”?
[09:14] The song? 一首歌
[09:17] What do you want, Hurley? 你想要说什么 Hurley?
[09:20] I’m over at Rose and Bernard’s tent… 我刚才在Rose和Bernard的帐子附近
[09:22] Did you know he’s a dentist? 你知道他是个牙医吗?
[09:26] Well, that’s not all he’s been holding out on us. 他们还隐瞒了其它东西
[09:29] He picked up Boone’s signal 他还收到过Boone从那架挪威的
[09:30] from the Norwegian plane. 飞机上发出的求救信号
[09:31] Nigerian. 是尼日利亚
[09:33] Right. Anyhow,he picked it up with this. 好吧 反正他是用这个接收到的
[09:40] That is a short-wave radio.It’s a glorified walkie-talkie. 这是个短波收音机 是个非常不错的步话机
[09:45] Yeah, but can’t you switch a blue wire 是啊 那你能不能把这蓝线和红线转换一下
[09:48] with a red wire and make it stronger? 让它变得更好用些?
[09:49] We tried to send a signal with the plane’s transceiver 我们试着用飞机的 无线电向外发信号
[09:51] and all we got was 我们所能收到的就只有
[09:53] the French woman’s message on a loop. 那个法国女人16年前发出的循环信息
[09:55] Why would I bother? 我为什么还要费劲弄这个?
[09:56] Come on, man. I mean, it’s worth… 伙计 我是说 这值得…
[09:59] It’s worth nothing.It’s a waste of time. 这没什么利用价值 只会浪费时间
[10:03] I was just trying to cheer you up, dude. 我只是想让你振作一点
[10:06] I don’t need cheering up. 我不需要
[10:09] OK, man. Sorry. No problem. 好吧 对不起 没什么事了
[10:30] You get the combo? 你搞到保险门密码了?
[10:33] Nice. 太棒了
[10:35] Didn’t think it’d be that easy convincing your pal to give it up. 你不觉得这样就说服你那伙伴
[10:41] That’s the nice thing about you people, 这对你们来说是好事…
[10:43] you’re not scared enough. 你们还没有太害怕
[10:45] Not scared enough? 没有太害怕?
[10:48] Same reason no one’ll join the army. 这也是为什么不能说服大家都加入我们的原因
[10:51] Everyone around here actually thinks they’re safe. 这里的每个人都觉得自己很安全
[10:56] Trust me, Ana, no one thinks we’re safe. 相信我 Ana 没人觉得自己安全
[11:04] So, Jack, 那么 Jack…
[11:05] what’s the combo? 密码是什么?
[11:11] I was just kidding. 开个玩笑而已
[12:00] What are you doing out here? 你在这里干什么呀?
[12:25] Oh, man, it’s really coming down. 我的天 还真的下雨了
[12:28] Get under here, Freckles! 快进来 小妞
[12:29] I like the rain. 我喜欢雨
[12:31] Yeah, me too, from under here. 是啊 我也喜欢 但是只限于里面
[12:36] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[12:37] It’s Sun. 是Sun
[12:58] Is she all right? 她还好吗?
[12:59] She’s breathing. 还有呼吸
[13:01] Go get Jack. Go get Jack. 找Jack 去找Jack
[13:03] OK. 好的
[13:09] What happened? 发生了什么?
[13:10] Where’s Jack? Jack在哪里?
[13:17] Was she conscious at all? 她还清醒吗?
[13:20] -Did she say anything? -Not a word. -她说过什么吗? -没 一句话都没说过
[13:22] She’s OK. She’s going to be all right. 她没事了 她没事了 她很快就会好的
[13:25] You need to let me take care of her,all right? Please. 你让我来照顾她吧 拜托
[13:28] -How’d you find her? -I heard her scream. -你怎么找到她的? -我听到她在丛林里尖叫
[13:31] She was out cold,and her hands were tied. 她的手是被绑起来的
[13:34] What do you mean her hands were tied? 她的手为什么被绑起来?
[13:37] They’re back. 他们又来了
[13:48] They said they would leave us alone. 他们说过不会来惹我们的
[13:50] They broke their promise. 恩 John 看来他们毁约了
[13:52] -We don’t even know what happened. -我们都还不知道到底怎么回事
[13:55] -Do we need to know? -这不是明摆着么?
[13:59] Where’d you find her? 你们在哪里找到她的
[14:00] Just outside her garden. 就在她自己的小花园外
[14:02] -We should take a look around. -With guns. -我们去看看 -带好枪
[14:05] No. 不行
[14:07] No? 不行?
[14:09] We arm up, 如果我们带着武器
[14:10] we’re just as likely to shoot each other as we are one of them. 可能会误伤自己人
[14:14] OK. 好吧
[14:15] We’ll wait for Sun to wake up.She’ll tell us what happened. 我们等Sun醒过来吧 她会告诉我们发生了什么
[14:20] Then we’re gonna do something about it. 然后我们得有所行动
[14:23] Sounds like a plan. 听上去是个计划
[14:36] They usually don’t leave any trail. 他们通常不留痕迹
[14:38] It’s worth a look. 还是得去看一下的
[14:42] Let me ask you something. 我来问你些事情
[14:44] This whole scenario make sense to you? 你想得通这一连串的事情吗?
[14:48] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[14:49] Think about it. 想一想
[14:51] First off, how’d she get away? 首先 她怎么能够逃脱的
[14:53] Woman doesn’t weigh 100 pounds. 一个女人是不会有这么大的力气的
[14:55] She was fighting for her life. 她是为她性命而挣扎
[14:56] People are capable of anything… 这种情况下人们什么都能做的出…
[14:58] You couldn’t get away. 但是你就没能逃脱
[15:00] And you versus Sun,hot-oil death match? 你和Sun玩热油锅生死游戏的话
[15:02] My money’s on you, Sheena. 我绝对把钱压你那边
[15:05] Thanks for your vote of confidence. 谢谢你对我的信心
[15:17] It’s a hood, just like the one they put over my head. 这是个头套 就象他们套在我头上的一样
[15:21] No, it’s not. 不 这不是
[15:24] This one’s black. Different weave. 这个是黑色的 花纹也不一样
[15:27] It’s all in the details,and they’re wrong. 细节说明一切 他们都错了
[15:35] Well, if it wasn’t them, then who? 那如果不是那些人 还会是谁呢?
[15:39] What are you saying, one of us did it? 你是说是我们中的人干的?
[15:43] Who the hell would wanna go after Sun? 谁会想要去袭击Sun?
[15:46] Not much upside to scaring the crap out of 46 people. 除非是想说服大家加入军队…
[15:50] Unless you’re trying to con them into joining an army. 再也不会有其它吓唬全部46个人的理由了
[16:01] Those necklaces are junk, Sawyer. 这些项链分文不值 Sawyer
[16:02] A five-year-old could tell that. 一个5岁小孩都能看出来
[16:05] They ain’t gonna look at the necklaces. 他们是不会看这项链的
[16:07] They’re gonna look at the price. 他们只会看这标价
[16:09] It’s all in the details, Dimples. 细节说明一切 甜心
[16:12] What if we get caught? 那如果我们被抓怎么办?
[16:14] We ain’t gonna get caught. 我们不会的
[16:16] Anybody goes to the cops, 如果有人去报警
[16:18] the only thing they’re gonna remember 他们所能记得的就是
[16:20] is a guy who looks like he’s been in a bar fight. 那个男人好像在酒吧里闹过事
[16:27] You’re scared, huh? 你害怕了?
[16:30] A little bit. 有一点
[16:32] Well, here’s the good news, baby. 这是个好消息 宝贝
[16:35] Everybody’s scared. 所有人都在害怕
[16:36] And the thing they’re scared of most 他们最害怕的就是
[16:40] is missing an opportunity. 错过机会
[16:48] -This is all they had. -他们就只有这些了 25块
[16:50] -Let’s try down the street. -让我们去街头那家
[16:51] Hey. You guys wanna buy some necklaces? 你们要这些项链吗?
[16:55] -Where’d you get them? -What do you think? -哪里来的? -还用说么
[16:58] You want to buy them or not? 你们要不要?
[17:03] Forget it. 见鬼 算了
[17:04] Hey, how much? 多少钱?
[17:08] Hundred a piece. 100一根
[17:09] For any of them? 随便哪根都是?
[17:10] Yeah, yeah. Taster’s choice. 是的 是的 真是明智
[17:13] I’ll take the $1,200 one and the $1,300 one. 我要1200的和1300的
[17:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:21] Hey, wait.Wait up, man. I’ll buy some of those. 等等 等一下 伙计 我也买点
[17:25] Yeah, me too. 我也买
[17:28] Dana’s birthday’s next week. 下周是Dana的生日 送这个最好了
[17:31] They love their jewelery. 他们喜欢珠宝
[17:35] 500 600 700 Five, six, seven hundred.
[17:41] Pulse is good, strong. 脉搏跳的稳定有力
[17:44] You just need to watch her. 你只要好好照看她就行了
[17:49] She’s gonna be OK, man. 她会没事的
[18:12] That bump on her head, 她额头的肿块…
[18:14] do you think she fell or that someone hit her? 你觉得是她摔倒造成的 还是有人打她的?
[18:17] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[18:21] Jack, how well do you know Ana Lucia? Jack你了解Ana Lucia么?
[18:30] I was just… 只是…
[18:32] The Others… I was out there with you. 其它人… 我当时和你都在一起
[18:36] I heard that man say if we stayed away, 我听到他们说如果我们离他们远点
[18:39] they’d leave us alone. 他们不会来惹我们的
[18:40] We’ve left them alone, 我们已经离的他们够远的了
[18:42] so why would they attack us a few days later? 那么他们为什么要再袭击我们?
[18:45] If it wasn’t them, then who was it? 如果不是他们 那会是谁?
[18:53] Like I said,how well do you know Ana Lucia? 就象我说的 你有多了解Ana Lucia?
[19:14] I got a couple more people interested in joining up. 有些人有兴趣加入了
[19:17] Yeah? Who? 是吗? 谁?
[19:19] The big guy 那个很胖的人
[19:20] who lives behind Sayid, and Scott. 就是老和Sayid和Scott在一起的那个
[19:22] You mean Steve. Scott’s dead. 应该是Steve Scott已经死了
[19:27] The point is, after what happened, 我要说的是 在发生了这事以后
[19:31] people are finally willing to do something. 人们总算是肯有所行动了
[19:34] Where were you this morning? 你今天早上在哪里?
[19:36] Lots of places. 很多地方
[19:39] During the rainstorm. 在下雨期间呢
[19:45] You think I had something to do with Sun getting grabbed? 你觉得我和Sun被抓有关系?
[19:50] Now, where would you get an idea like that? 你为什么会有这个念头
[19:57] Sun’s awake. Sun醒了
[20:10] How’s your head? 你的头怎么样?
[20:11] Any pain? Dizziness? 还疼吗? 晕吗?
[20:14] Just a little bit. 还有点儿
[20:16] Do you remember anything? 还记得什么吗?
[20:18] I was working in my garden, when Vincent ran up. Vincent出现时我正在花园里忙活
[20:22] It started raining, 接着就下雨了
[20:23] then there was a bag over my head, 然后有人用袋子套住我的头
[20:26] and I was being dragged. 把我拖走了
[20:27] -How many were there? -I don’t… -他们有多少人? -我…
[20:29] I didn’t see anything 我什么也没看见
[20:35] I kicked and I fought, 我拼命反抗
[20:38] and I just ran as fast as I could. 玩儿命的跑
[20:41] And then I fell… 然后我摔倒了…
[20:49] Gun. 枪
[21:07] Hey. What’s going on? 怎么了
[21:10] Looks like the good folks of Islandtown are about to form a posse, 看来岛上的这些人
[21:13] get themselves armed up. 要准备全副武装了
[21:16] I wouldn’t be surprised 早料到了
[21:19] if Jack didn’t find that horse of yours, 要是Jack没有叫你
[21:21] start leading the charge in a big white hat. 他就成了名正言顺的领导者了
[21:33] The guns. 枪
[21:36] This is all her play to get her hands on the guns. 这都是她搞的鬼 就是为了得到枪
[21:42] Locke. You need to go and tell him they’re coming. Locke 你得去告诉他 他们要来了
[21:45] I need to tell him? 要我去?
[21:47] Sawyer, please. Sawyer 求你了
[21:56] So, what’s next? 然后呢?
[21:58] Next? 然后?
[21:59] The next play. 下一步呢?
[22:03] I’ll show you the pigeon drop. 我来教你怎么骗
[22:05] We already did that. Twice. 我们已经两次得手了
[22:08] And the Tulsa bag scam,and the Looky-loo. 还有塔尔萨州的那次和鲁克的牌局
[22:11] I wanna do a big one. 我想干场大的
[22:14] You wanna do a big what? 你想干场什么大的?
[22:16] A big con. 大的骗局
[22:19] It’s called a long con. 那叫放长线吊大鱼
[22:21] OK, a long con. 好吧 放长线吊大鱼
[22:23] How does it work? 怎么做?
[22:26] It works by getting someone to ask you 你得让你的猎物求你做事
[22:30] to do something like it’s their idea, 让整件事看起来像他们的主意
[22:32] Your idea 你才是幕后操纵者
[22:33] But none of that matters, 不过这都没关系
[22:36] ’cause the one thing you need for a long con, 因为要做这一切只需要一样东西
[22:40] we ain’t got. 而我们没有…
[22:42] Money. 钱
[22:43] I have money. 我有钱
[22:46] Sorry, Cassie. 40 听着 Cassie
[22:48] grand in some mutual fund ain’t money. 共有帐户上的4万块根本不够
[22:50] Remember when I told you that 还记得我跟你说过
[22:52] I didn’t get anything from the divorce? 我离婚时没拿到钱吗?
[22:56] I kind of lied. 我没说实话
[22:57] You kind of lied how much? 有多少没说?
[23:02] 600 grand. 60万美元
[23:06] Hell, with that kind of money, 见鬼 乖乖 有那么多钱
[23:07] let’s go find an island somewhere 咱们都可以去找个小岛 在沙滩上晒晒太阳
[23:10] and sit on the beach drinking mojitos till we go toes up. 喝个烂醉如泥
[23:13] Sawyer, for the first time in my life Sawyer 我一生中第一次
[23:16] I’m actually happy. 真的觉得快活
[23:19] And it’s not really about the action or the money. 而这并不是因为我们干的事或是得到的钱
[23:24] It’s about doing this with you. 而是因为和你一起做这些事
[23:27] Come on. 来吧
[23:29] One long con. 吊一次大鱼
[23:35] And then the mojitos. 然后就去快活吧
[23:41] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[23:44] Why don’t you think about it in here? 到这里来考虑如何?
[23:59] Hate to interrupt whatever the hell it is you’re doing. 抱歉打扰你了
[24:03] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[24:06] I’m alphabetizing. 我在按字母排序
[24:09] Oh, sure. Sun gets attacked in the jungle 对啊 Sun在丛林里被袭击了
[24:12] and you figure it’s a good time 你倒在这里
[24:14] to start the Dewey decimal system.Good thinking. 搞你的杜威十进制系统 真厉害
[24:16] How can I help you, James? 有事吗 James?
[24:19] Well, actually, John, I’m here 事实上 John 我是来帮你的
[24:23] to help you, give you the heads up. 我是来给你报信的
[24:24] Heads up? 报信?
[24:26] Jack’s on his way over to open your little gun closet 看来Jack正在来这儿的路上
[24:27] and take whatever he needs. 要打开你的小枪柜 拿他想要的东西
[24:30] You should know he’s not alone. 还不止他一个人这样
[24:33] Whole camp’s pretty shook up about what happened to Tokyo Rose. 所有人都为那个韩国妞的遭遇震惊了
[24:36] I’m guessing everybody’s gonna wanna play cowboys and Indians. 我猜每个人都想逞一逞英雄
[24:41] And once those guns are out and about, 而一旦那些枪被拿出来
[24:44] something tells me they ain’t never going back in. 我看是很难再把它们放回来了
[24:52] Why are you telling me this? 你干嘛告诉我这些?
[24:58] Because it’ll piss off Jack. 因为这是整Jack最好的方法
[25:00] But if I were you, 我要是你
[25:04] I’d change that combination pronto. 我会马上改一下密码
[25:08] But that won’t work.The door will just slow him down. 可那没用 那只会让他缓缓
[25:12] If Jack wants to get in, he’ll get in. Jack想进来就一定进得来
[25:16] Will you help me? 能帮帮我么?
[25:20] Help you what? 帮什么?
[25:22] Move the guns. 把枪藏起来
[25:26] Move them where? 藏到哪?
[25:29] Fine. You don’t wanna trust me,lots of luck. 好吧 你不相信我?那祝你好运吧
[25:32] But I can’t leave the hatch unmanned. 可这里不能没人守着
[25:34] Sure. 好吧
[25:38] You move the guns, 你去藏枪 我在这里呆着
[25:41] and I’ll stay here and push your damn button for you. 再帮你按那该死的按键
[25:42] How long till they get here? 他们还要多久才来?
[25:45] Well, that ain’t my problem, Hoss. It’s yours. 那就与我无关了 你看着办吧
[26:04] Steak sandwich. 牛肉三明治…
[26:06] Two beers. 两瓶啤酒
[26:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:10] Aw, shucks.You got a beer for me? 给我来瓶啤酒吧
[26:13] You want one, ask the lady. 你也要么? 找服务员吧
[26:16] Ha! Well, hell, I do want one. 好吧 真见鬼 给我来一瓶
[26:18] And could I get a plate of chicken salad, white meat only, 再给我来一盘鸡肉沙拉 只要鸡胸脯肉
[26:21] and please, God, 对了 不要芹菜
[26:23] no celery,OK, sweetheart? 千万别放哦 行么 亲爱的?
[26:25] That’s how we make it here, darlin’. 我们这里就是这样做的 亲爱的
[26:29] So, 那么…
[26:31] tell me you got her. 你搞定她了吧
[26:37] Yeah, I got her. 是的 搞定了
[26:39] All 600 grand? 60万都到手了?
[26:41] All six. 到手了
[26:46] You fell for her. 你爱上她了
[26:50] You gotta be kidding me. 噢 算了吧别开玩笑了
[26:52] -Look, It’s got nothing… -I found that bitch. -听着 这没什么… -是我找到那个妞的
[26:54] Her name is Cassidy.I waited six months while you played house. 她叫Cassidy 我等着你跟她纠缠了六个月
[26:58] I ain’t doing it. 告诉你 我是不会中途撒手不管的…
[27:00] You know what’s making you stupid? 知道什么让你现在这么蠢么?
[27:03] It’s your damn hormones. 是你该死的男性荷尔蒙
[27:05] You think you’re in love,but you’re not. 你以为你沉浸在爱情中了 可实际不是那样
[27:08] A tiger doesn’t change his stripes, James. 老虎斑纹是不会变的 James
[27:10] You’re a con man, just like me. 你是个骗子 跟我一样
[27:13] And it’s not what you do,it’s what you are. 不管你做什么 这都不会改变
[27:16] Do I make myself clear? 明白么?
[27:20] I’m sorry, man. I just can’t do it. 对不起 我下不了手
[27:23] No, you’re gonna do it. 不 你必须得干
[27:25] Because that girl, she doesn’t know you one bit. 因为那女的… 根本不了解你
[27:29] But when she finds out who you are, 但如果她知道你是谁
[27:32] who you really are, 你的真实身份
[27:34] she’s gonna hate your guts. 她会恨死你的
[27:45] Enjoy your chicken salad, Gordy. 好好吃你的鸡肉沙拉吧 Gordy
[27:47] Wait a minute. You don’t walk away now. 等等 别想现在就走
[27:50] You owe me. 你欠我的
[27:51] You don’t wanna pay me? 你想赖帐么?
[27:55] I’ll put one in your ear, James. 我会让你好看的 James…
[27:57] You and your little friend Cassidy. 你和你的妞Cassidy
[28:24] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛?
[28:26] One second. 等等 我马上
[28:26] I’m like this close to the high score on Donkey Kong. 就要拿到游戏的高分了
[28:41] Now, what can I do you for? 说吧 要我做什么?
[28:44] Where’s Locke? Locke在哪?
[28:45] I don’t know. 不知道
[28:47] I think he said something about going to the store for a pack of smokes. 他好像说去商店买包烟来着
[29:08] Uh-oh.Looks like we got ourselves a theft. 看来 咱们当中有小偷了
[29:12] Who’s gonna call the cops?here are they? 谁来报警? 枪在哪?
[29:15] Don’t look at me.I was just pushing the button. 别看我 我只按了个按钮
[29:19] Oh, yeah. I believe these are yours. 对了 我想这些是你的吧
[29:30] No. 不
[29:54] John. Where are they? John… 枪在哪?
[29:58] You move the guns, Where are they? 你把枪藏在哪了?
[30:03] We had an agreement! 我们有协议的
[30:04] An agreement you were about to violate. 是有协议 但Jack 你刚刚违反了
[30:09] Yes, I moved the guns. 是 我是把枪藏起来了
[30:11] Where? 藏哪里了?
[30:14] Where? 哪里?
[30:15] Where, John? John 藏在哪里了?
[30:16] Are you going to start handing them out? 你准备把它们交出来么?
[30:19] How many? Who gets them? 有多少? 在谁手上?
[30:24] How much time before there’s an accident? Another accident? 事故总是一桩接着一桩
[30:30] I made a mistake teaching Michael how to shoot, 教Michael开枪是我犯的错误
[30:32] and now he’s… 那他现在…
[30:34] He could be dead for all I know, 我看凶多吉少
[30:35] and that was my fault. 那…那是我的错
[30:37] Yes, I take responsibility for that, so 我承认 我负责 所以
[30:39] I’m taking responsibility for the guns, too. 我会对枪的事情负责的
[30:42] -I want two guns. -John 我需要两把枪
[30:44] -That’s the way it’s gonna be, Jack. -抱歉 Jack 事情只能
[30:45] Tell me where they are right now! 两把枪 快告诉我它们现在在哪?
[31:00] You gave him the guns? 你把枪给了他?
[31:02] No, I hid them. 不 我把枪藏起来了
[31:06] That’s right, Jack.He’s as stupid as you are. 没错 Jack 他和你一样蠢
[31:10] You were so busy worrying about each 你们两都忙着猜忌对方
[31:12] other, you never even saw me coming. 你们都没有注意过我吧
[31:20] So, how about you listen up? 你们给我听好了
[31:23] Because I’m only gonna say this once. 我只说一次
[31:29] You took my stuff. 你翻我的东西
[31:32] While I was off trying to get us help, 趁我为大家寻找救兵的时候
[31:34] get us rescued, 为了救大家
[31:37] you found my stash, and you took it, 你拿走了我的包
[31:40] divied it up. 分了我的东西
[31:42] My shaving cream, my batteries,even my beer. 剃须沫 电池 甚至啤酒
[31:48] And then something else happened. 接着呢
[31:51] You decided these two boys were gonna 你让这两个家伙
[31:53] tell you what to do and when to do it. 来发号施令
[31:55] Well, I’m done taking orders. 我可不想再任人摆布了
[32:02] And I don’t want my stuff back. 我也不想要回我的东西了
[32:06] Shaving cream don’t matter. 剃须沫无所谓
[32:08] Batteries don’t matter. 电池也无所谓
[32:11] Only thing that matters now 但现在唯一重要的就是
[32:15] are guns. 那些枪
[32:19] And if you want one, you’re gonna 如果你们也想要一支的话
[32:20] have to come to me to get it. 就来我这儿拿
[32:28] Oh, you wanna torture me, don’t you? 你想拷打我了 是吧
[32:30] Show everybody how civilized you are. 让大家看看你是多么的文明吧
[32:35] Go ahead, 来啊
[32:38] but I’ll die before I give them back. 但是我死也不会把枪给你们的
[32:42] And then you’ll really be screwed,won’t you? 那时你们就真的无计可施了 不是么?
[32:52] There’s a new sheriff in town, boys. 伙计们 现在我是这里的头儿了
[32:57] Y’all best get used to it. 你们最好习惯一下
[33:21] What’s going on? Where were you? 怎么了? 你去哪儿了?
[33:26] Sawyer, what happened? Sawyer 怎么了?
[33:29] -See that black car? -Who is it? -看见那辆黑色轿车了么? -是谁?
[33:31] -His name’s Gordy. My partner. -What partner? -他叫Gordy…我的同伙 -什么同伙?
[33:35] If I don’t walk out with that briefcase 如果两分钟内我不带着那个箱子
[33:38] in two minutes, we’re both dead. 从前门出去 我们俩都死定了
[33:40] That’s the guy from the Mercado deal? 怎么了? 那就是跟你做生意的家伙?
[33:42] There is no Mercado deal! 根本没有什么生意
[33:45] I knew about the 600 grand you had tucked away from the get-go. 我早知道你有60万
[33:50] Cass… Cass…
[33:53] You were the long con. 你就是我们的大鱼
[34:00] Son of a bitch. 你这混蛋…
[34:02] Go to hell. Go to hell. 你去死吧 去死
[34:05] -You gotta understand! -No! -听我解释… -不
[34:05] Everything that’s happened between us in the past six months, 过去六个月里我们之间发生的一切
[34:10] all of it, that was real. 都是真的
[34:14] Get out. You get out! 滚 你给我滚
[34:15] You can hate me all you want later, 待会儿你想怎么恨我就怎么恨我
[34:19] but right now you gotta listen to me. 可现在你得听我的
[34:22] He is goona to kill us. 他会杀了我们的
[34:26] ‘Cause I told him I wasn’t gonna take your money. 因为我说我不会拿你的钱
[34:33] Oh, my God. 天哪
[34:35] Look… Now we… 听着 现在我们得…
[34:38] OK. 好吧
[34:40] This is what we’re gonna do. 我们接下来应该这么做…
[34:42] Go out back through Evan’s yard. 我要你从后门走 穿过Evan的院子
[34:44] There’s a rental car parked out front. 我租了辆车停在那门口
[34:47] Go to Su city. 去苏族市
[34:49] I want you to check in to the Sage Flower Motel. 去赛奇花汽车旅馆
[34:53] It’s off Highway 29. 就在29号公路旁
[34:56] Watch TV, have a drink, and wait for me. 看看电视 喝点东西
[34:59] I’ll be there in the a. m. 等着我 我早上就到
[35:03] -It’ll all be over. -Let me just pack a few… -那时一切就结束了 -让我稍微收拾下…
[35:06] There’s no time. 没时间了
[35:08] You remember when you said I was all you ever wanted? 记得你说过除了我你别无所求么?
[35:14] Well, now you know better. 现在你该体会更深了
[35:21] I love you. 我爱你
[35:24] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[35:31] Go. Go. 快 快
[35:48] How’d you do it? 你怎么做到的?
[35:51] How’d I do what? 做什么?
[35:53] Locke said that he left you in the hatch Locke说他让你留守
[35:57] when he went to hide the guns, 他自己去藏枪的
[36:00] and we both know you can’t track worth a damn. 而且谁都知道你根本不懂追踪
[36:04] So how’d you get them? 那么 你是怎么弄到手的?
[36:09] Magician never tells his secrets. 魔术师永远不会揭自己的底的
[36:13] You played us. 你耍我们
[36:16] You played me. 你还耍了我
[36:19] All that stuff you said about Ana Lucia. 你说的关于Ana Lucia的一切也是假的…
[36:21] You knew I would go to Jack. 你早知道我会去找Jack
[36:23] And you knew I’d ask you to go to Locke. 你也知道我会叫你去找Locke
[36:25] Now how in the world would I know all that? 我怎么可能知道那么多
[36:32] Did you have anything to do with Sun? 你有没有对Sun下手?
[36:34] What kind of person do you think I am? 你把我当成什么人了?
[36:39] What kind of a person do I think you are? 我把你当成什么人?
[36:42] I don’t think this has anything to do with guns, 我看这和枪无关
[36:46] or with getting your stash back. 也和找回你的东西无关
[36:48] I think you want people to hate you. 我看你就是想让人们都恨你
[36:56] Good thing you don’t hate me, Freckles. 还好你不讨厌我 小妞
[37:06] Why do you have to do this? 你干嘛非得这么做?
[37:12] You run, I con. 道高一尺魔高一丈
[37:17] A tiger don’t change her stripes. 老虎斑纹是不会变的
[37:47] Hey, check this out. 瞧啊
[37:50] I found a manuscript in one of the suitcases. 我在一个箱子里面找到了这份手稿
[37:51] It’s like a mystery book. 像是一本推理小说
[37:53] I want to show you something. 给你看个东西
[37:57] Cool. You fixed it. 真酷 你把它修好了
[38:00] We’ll see. 看看吧
[38:01] Hold onto this. 把这个拿着
[38:05] Don’t expect anything. 别抱太大希望
[38:06] The chances of getting a signal are slim at best. 最多也只能收到很微弱的信号
[38:20] Static’s good, right? 有噪音就是有戏咯?
[38:22] No. Reception is good. 不 说明接收没问题
[38:27] What’s that? 听 这是什么?
[38:29] It’s Rousseau’s signal. 是Rousseau的信号
[38:30] Oh, crap. 该死
[38:32] But this radio has a wider bandwidth. 但这个无线电的带宽不错
[38:38] Oh, wait. Stop. Do you hear that? 等等 听到了么?
[38:40] That was… 那是…
[38:42] Just A-Settin’… 只是…
[38:46] …Duke Ellington Orchestra,featuring Cootie… the trumpet. 与Cootie同台演出…喇叭…
[38:50] Up next on WXR, 接下来是…
[38:53] the Glenn Miller Orchestra with Moonlight Serenade. 格伦米勒管弦乐队演奏月光小夜曲…
[39:08] Whoa.You hear how clear that is? 听啊 多清晰呀
[39:10] That’s gotta be close, right? 信号很近 对吧?
[39:11] Radi1o waves at this frequency 这个波段的无线电信号
[39:14] bounce off the ionosphere. 是从大气层电离层反射回来的
[39:17] They can travel thousands of miles. 可以传几千英里
[39:20] It could be coming from anywhere. 这个信号可能来自任何地方
[39:28] Or any time. 或发自任何时间
[39:34] Just kidding, dude. 开个玩笑
[40:12] He never saw you, huh? 他没注意到你跟踪他 对吧
[40:16] No. He was more worried about his sodding guns than being followed. 没有 他只关心他的破枪
[40:20] Figured you’d want your friends back. 根本发现不了
[40:28] If I wanted them, 我想你需要拿回这个 对吧
[40:30] I would’ve taken them before 如果我要的话 早就拿了
[40:32] I told you where they were. 用不着告诉你他们在哪儿
[40:34] That’s not why I did it. 我不是为了这个才这样做的
[40:37] It’s not, huh? 不是么?
[40:40] I wanted him to look like a fool. 我就是想让他难堪
[40:43] To feel like a fool. 就是想耍耍他
[40:46] Well, well. 好吧 好吧
[40:49] Looks like Johnny Locke’s got himself a nemesis. 看来Johnny Locke是作茧自缚了
[40:53] Sun can never find out what I did to her. Sun永远也不知道我对她做了什么
[40:58] Never. 永远
[41:01] Don’t sweat it. 别瞎担心了
[41:04] They got bigger things to worry about now. 他们现在有更重要的事情要关心
[41:14] This idea, 这个主意…
[41:18] all of this, what we did, 所有这些 我们做的这些
[41:21] what made… 你是…
[41:24] How does someone think of something like that? 你是怎么想出来的?
[41:35] Now, go. 现在快走吧
[42:14] 1… One Mississippi,
[42:17] 2… two Mississippi,
[42:20] 3… three Mississippi,
[42:24] 4… four Mississippi,
[42:28] 5… five Mississippi…
[43:18] I’m not a good person, Charlie. 我不是个好人 Charlie
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme