时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | My sister! My sister! | 我的妹妹 我的妹妹 |
[02:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:06] | -She’s not breathing. -Watch out. | -她没呼吸了 -我来看看 |
[02:15] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[02:25] | Don’t worry, she will be fine. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[02:39] | Good. Let it out. You OK? | 很好 把水吐出来 你还好吧? |
[02:44] | Where’s my mom? | 我的妈妈呢? |
[02:49] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[02:51] | She’s meeting us in Los Angeles . | 她在洛杉矶等我们 |
[02:55] | Pam! Pam! Anybody seen my wife? | Pam Pam 有人看到我妻子了么? Pam |
[03:01] | We’re not there yet. | 我们还没到呢… |
[03:07] | I promise, we’re gonna get you home soon, OK? | 但是我向你保证我们马上会把你带回家的好么? |
[03:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:56] | Would you look after the children? | 你来照看一下孩子们好么? |
[04:00] | There is something I have to do. | 我还有点事 |
[04:07] | OK. | 好的 |
[04:11] | Stay with this nice woman. | 跟着这位好心的阿姨 |
[04:14] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[04:38] | My leg! My leg! | 我的腿 我的腿 |
[04:41] | Is it bad? It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很严重么? 很严重 是么? |
[04:43] | Nah, it’s not that bad. | 还好 没那么严重 |
[04:46] | I broke my leg skiing up at Stowe, in Vermont. | 我在佛蒙特州滑雪的时候也弄伤了我的腿 |
[04:49] | I was on this run, going pretty fast. | 我当时滑得很快 |
[04:52] | I was racing this cute ski patrol guy. | 在和那个英俊的巡警比赛 |
[04:55] | I went off this mogul, lost my edge, and… | 我追着他 失去了控制 然后… |
[04:58] | Bam! | 砰 |
[05:03] | Snapped my left leg. | 我的左腿骨折了 |
[05:06] | Now, that… | 这很… |
[05:07] | that was bad. | 这很不好受 |
[05:12] | You a doctor? | 你是个医生? |
[05:13] | Year of med school before I dropped out. | 退学前我在医学院上过一年 |
[05:16] | I’m a clinical psychologist. | 我是学临床心理学的 |
[05:22] | You saved that girl’s life. You a doctor? | 你救了那个女孩,你是个医生? |
[05:27] | No. | 不是 |
[05:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:30] | Hey! I need some help! | 来帮帮忙 |
[05:32] | There’s someone in the jungle! He’s alive! | 丛林里有人 他还活着 |
[05:38] | Help! Help me! Please, help me! | 救命 救救我 来人啊 |
[05:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:54] | We should climb up… | 我们得爬上去 |
[05:56] | -I’ll hold him steady you pull him -No, no, wait. | -我抓稳他 你拉住他… -不不 等等 |
[05:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[06:02] | You’re gonna be all right, Bernard. | 你会没事的 Bernard |
[06:05] | I need you to unbuckle your seat belt | 我要你解开你的安全带 |
[06:07] | and grab the branch next to you. | 抓住你边上的树杈 |
[06:12] | Is he dead? I think he’s dead! | 他死了么? 我想他死了 |
[06:15] | -Maybe we should climb up. -No. | -也许我们得爬上去.. -不 |
[06:17] | I need you to focus, Bernard. | 你要集中注意力 Bernard |
[06:19] | Unbuckle your seat belt. | 解开安全带 |
[06:29] | Now, grab the branch next to you. | 现在抓住你边上的树杈 |
[06:34] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我想我做不到 |
[06:36] | Bernard, those seats are gonna fall. | Bernard 椅子快要掉下来了 |
[06:55] | Come on, you can do it. | 加油 你能行的 |
[07:09] | All right | 好的 |
[07:10] | hold on tight, OK? | 抓紧点 好么? |
[07:12] | I’m coming up to get you. | 我上来帮你 |
[07:27] | Does anybody have any water? | 有人有水么? |
[07:29] | No. Not here. | 这儿没有 |
[07:36] | Couldn’t find any matches? | 找不到火柴? |
[07:38] | Dry ones? | 干的? |
[07:40] | You can ask around, but I couldn’t find any. | 你可以问问别人 但我没有 |
[07:43] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 马上就要天黑了 |
[07:45] | Gonna get a signal fire started so they can find us. | 我们得生火作信号 以便他们能找到我们 |
[07:48] | -What are you, a Boy Scout? -Grown-up version. | -你是做什么的 是童子军? -是成年军 |
[07:52] | I’m in the Peace Corps. | 我是美国和平队的 |
[07:54] | They still have that? | 他们还没解散么? |
[07:56] | I’m just happy somebody your age actually knows what it is. | 像你这种年纪的人还知道那是什么我深感欣慰 |
[08:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[08:09] | I’m Ana Lucia. | 我叫Ana Lucia |
[08:42] | I heard | 我听说… |
[08:44] | that you were | 你是那个… |
[08:47] | the one who pulled the dead bodies out of the water. | 从海里把尸体拉上来的人 |
[08:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:55] | Were any of them African-American? | 有看到一个黑人么? |
[09:00] | No. | 没有 |
[09:05] | It’s my wife. | 是我的妻子… |
[09:09] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[09:13] | I will pray for her. | 我会为她祈祷的 |
[09:19] | Where the hell are the rescue planes? | 见鬼的救援飞机怎么还不来? |
[09:24] | I will pray for them, too. | 我也会为他们祈祷的 |
[10:03] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[10:09] | watch the kids. | 看好孩子 |
[10:11] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[10:14] | It’s all right. We’ll be OK. | 好了 没事了 |
[10:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[10:59] | No wallets… | 没找到皮夹 |
[11:01] | …no cell phone… | 也没有手机 |
[11:04] | …no keys, nothing. | 钥匙也没有 什么都没有 |
[11:15] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[11:22] | Look, three other people are missing. The blonde guy | 听着 有3个人失踪了…那个金发人 |
[11:25] | The curly haired guy, and the German who was helping us. | 还有那个卷发的 加上上次和我们一起救人的那个德国人 |
[11:28] | Did you see where they came from? -No, I didn’t. | -你看见什么了么? -没有 |
[11:30] | How many there were? | 他们有多少人? |
[11:31] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[11:34] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[11:35] | I don’t know. But they’re out here in the jungle with no shoes, | 我不知道 但是他们在丛林中 没穿鞋子 |
[11:39] | nothing in their pockets, no labels on their clothes. | 口袋里没有东西 衣服上也没有商标 |
[11:44] | These people were here before us. | 这些人是在我们之前来这个岛的 |
[11:53] | We need to get off the beach. | 我们得离开海滩 |
[11:55] | We need to find a safer place. | 我们得找个安全的地方 |
[11:57] | We’ve got kids and people who are seriously hurt. | 我们有孩子还有重伤者 |
[12:01] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们能到哪儿去? |
[12:04] | How are we gonna move them? | 我们怎么带上他们? |
[12:06] | What about the signal fire? | 还有这烽火呢? |
[12:07] | How are we all gonna get rescued if we’re off the beach? | 我们都离开了海滩还怎么等救援呢? |
[12:11] | Nathan’s right. | Nathan说的对 |
[12:12] | They have satellites. The black box. | 他们有卫星 还有黑匝子 |
[12:16] | We don’t need a fire for them to find us. | 我们不需要靠烽火来请求救援 |
[12:18] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们需要 |
[12:23] | Before the crash, the pilot said we’d lost communication. We were turning back. | 在坠机之前 飞行员说我们失去了联系 我们在往回飞 |
[12:29] | We were flying for two hours in the wrong direction. | 我们往另一个方向飞了有两小时之多 |
[12:33] | They don’t know where to look. | 他们不知道到哪儿来找我们 |
[13:07] | His leg…the infection is getting worse. | 他的腿…感染已经越来越严重了 |
[13:13] | He’ll be the fourth to go. | 他会是第四个死的人 |
[13:17] | What are we supposed to do about that? | 我们还能怎么做? |
[14:06] | No, come here! Come on! Grab it! Grab it! Over here! | 加油 加油 抓住它抓住它 |
[14:08] | Come on! Over here! | 在这儿 来 在这儿 |
[14:15] | I got it! I got it! I got it… | 我抓住了 抓住了 抓住了 |
[14:17] | I got it! I got it! Oh, no! I got it! All right… | 我抓住了 我抓住了 不! 好了 我已经抓住了 抓住了 |
[14:45] | Would you like some chicken? | 要来些鸡肉么? |
[14:54] | You haven’t said a word in a week. | 你有一周没说话了 |
[14:59] | Why aren’t you talking? | 你为什么不说话? |
[15:08] | It wasn’t your fault, you know. | 你知道 那不是你的错 |
[15:12] | You were just defending yourself. | 你只是在自我防卫 |
[15:36] | -That’ll work. -Yeah… | -这东西很管用 -是的 |
[15:38] | I heard a pig or something out there. | 我在那儿听到了猪或是什么的叫声 |
[15:41] | Maybe we can have some bacon tomorrow. | 也许我们明天能吃熏肉了 |
[15:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:58] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[16:01] | I had to go to the bathroom. | 我去上厕所了 |
[16:02] | We have a system for that. | 我们有规定 |
[16:05] | We go in pairs. | 至少要两人一起去 |
[16:08] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:57] | Help us! Please! | 救命 |
[17:00] | The kids! | 孩子们 |
[17:01] | They took the kids! | 他们抢走了孩子 |
[17:18] | I can’t find them! And they took Jim and Eli! | 他们带走了Jed和Eli |
[17:20] | Nancy’s gone! | Nancy不见了 |
[17:21] | They’re gone. | 他们逃了 |
[17:23] | Which way did they go? | 他们往哪儿去了? |
[17:25] | Which way did they go? | 他们往哪儿去了? |
[17:29] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[17:32] | Who are you? Talk to me! Wake up! | 你是谁? 说话啊 醒醒 |
[17:34] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[17:36] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[17:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:49] | Is that a knife? | 那是一把刀? |
[17:57] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[18:05] | It’s a list | 是个名单 |
[18:10] | A list of what? | 什么名单? |
[18:13] | Nine… of us. | 我们之中的…九个人 |
[18:25] | Nothing? | 没找到? |
[18:28] | They drag nine people | 他们抢走了9个人 |
[18:31] | into the jungle, the kids… | 包括孩子们 |
[18:33] | …and there’s no sign of them? | 而他们就没留一点痕迹? |
[18:39] | Now’s not a good time to talk? | 现在还不是一个说话的好时机么? |
[18:46] | What needs to happen to make you say something? | 我们得想办法让你说话 |
[18:49] | Hey! Calm down, let’s figure this out. | 冷静点让我们仔细想想 |
[18:52] | “Calm down, | “冷静点”? |
[18:53] | let’s figure this out”? | “让我们仔细想想”? |
[18:55] | Here are the names of every single person they took, all nine of them. | 这是他们带走的九个人的名字… |
[18:59] | What they were wearing, what they look like. | 他们穿什么 他们长得怎样…全部都有 |
[19:02] | One of them had a list of us. | 他们中有人有我们的名册 |
[19:06] | They could a got our names from the people they took. | 他们可能是从已经带走的那些人的口里知道我们的名字的 |
[19:08] | Nobody knew any names the first night. | 第一天晚上没人知道每个人的名字 |
[19:11] | Maybe they’re watching us. | 可能他们在监视我们 |
[19:15] | You were gone for two hours yesterday. | 你昨天消失了两个小时 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么? |
[19:19] | -Where were you? -I was going to the bathroom. | -你去哪儿了? -我去上厕所了 |
[19:21] | Hey, stop! | 嘿 好了 |
[19:23] | We’re all scared. | 我们都很害怕 |
[19:26] | Let’s not get paranoid here. | 我们别在这儿瞎猜了 |
[19:27] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[19:30] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[19:31] | Why would they try to infiltrate us? | 他们为什么要在我们这儿卧底? |
[19:35] | Now, that’s crazy. | 我是说 这很疯狂 |
[19:36] | Well, whoever they are, they know we are here. | 不管他们是谁,他们知道我们在这儿 |
[19:39] | We need to leave this beach. | 我们得离开海滩 |
[19:42] | You said we needed to keep the signal fire burning. | 你说我们得让烽火一直燃着 |
[19:48] | I think it’s time we let it go out. | 我想我们该把它熄了 |
[20:31] | Five minutes. | 休息5分钟 |
[20:34] | We’ve been walking for three days. | 我们一路走了3天了 |
[20:38] | And you’re still here. Five minutes. | 但是还只走到这儿 休息5分钟 |
[20:40] | Know what? You all wanna keep walking, go ahead. | 你知道么? 你们想继续走那就走吧 |
[20:44] | Fresh water, rock wall at our backs, lots of fruit trees, | 清水 有岩石作屏障 还有许多水果树 |
[20:48] | right here looks pretty good to me. | 这儿对我来说很不错 |
[20:59] | Fine. OK. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | This’ll work. | 这地方不错 |
[21:21] | Back at the beach, the night they came back, | 在海滩时 他们来的那个晚上 |
[21:26] | you said that Nathan was gone for two hours, that he was missing. | 你说Nathan消失了两个小时 |
[21:33] | He creeps me out, Ana. | 我看到他是偷偷溜出去的 Ana |
[21:39] | You really think it’s possible that one of us is… | 你真的认为我们中的一个人… |
[21:43] | one of them? | 是他们的卧底么? |
[21:46] | Why do you think I’m digging this hole? | 那你想我挖这个洞来做什么? |
[21:57] | We gonna catch rabbits with this? | 这东西真能抓住野兔么? |
[21:59] | Hell, yeah. Give me another stick. | 是的 再给我根棒子 |
[22:07] | Hey, Ana. | 嘿 Ana |
[22:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[22:23] | You and I are gonna have a talk. | 你得和我谈谈 Nathan |
[22:26] | You let me out of here right now! | 你马上放我出去 |
[22:29] | You let me out! You let me out, or I’ll… | 放我出去 放我出去 否则… |
[22:33] | I didn’t do anything, Ana! | 我什么都没做 Ana |
[22:34] | -He wasn’t on the plane. -What? | -他不是我们飞机上的 -什么? |
[22:36] | We were in the air two hours. | 我们飞了两个多小时 |
[22:37] | I didn’t see him once. Not once. | 我没见过他 一次都没有 |
[22:39] | It’s a big plane. | 飞机很大 Ana 只是因为你没有… |
[22:41] | I didn’t see him either. | 不 我也没看到过他 |
[22:42] | I’m pretty good with faces, of the passengers. I did not see him. | 我很善于记住乘客的样子 而且我肯定没见过他 |
[22:46] | You’re not all serious | 等等 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[22:48] | He never talks about himself. Nathan. | 他从没说起过他自己…Nathan |
[22:50] | Every time I ask him anything, he just dodges. | 每次我问他什么的时候 他总是回避 |
[22:53] | If he were one of them, why would he still be here? | 不 如果他是他们中的一个 那为什么他还在这儿? |
[22:56] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我要找出答案 |
[22:59] | Will you let me out? Ana? | 让我出去好么? Ana |
[23:05] | You got a problem with this? | 你有意见么? |
[23:08] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[23:12] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[23:35] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿? |
[23:39] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿? |
[23:46] | Where you from, Nathan? | 你从哪儿来 Nathan? |
[23:51] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[23:52] | What were you doing in Australia? | 你在澳大利亚干什么? |
[23:54] | Company retreat. | 我们整个驻军连返回美国 |
[23:55] | -Where are they? -What? | -他们在哪儿? -什么? |
[23:57] | The rest of your retreat. Where are they ? | 你们连的其他弟兄 他们在哪儿? |
[23:59] | They weren’t on the plane. | 他们不在飞机上 |
[24:01] | I stayed extra days to sightsee. | 我自己多留了几天四处逛逛 |
[24:04] | How come nobody saw you on the plane? | 为什么在飞机上没人见过你 Nathan? |
[24:06] | -I was in the lavatory. -For two hours? | -我在厕所里 -两小时? |
[24:08] | I don’t remember seeing you. | 我不记得在飞机上见过你 |
[24:11] | That’s because you weren’t on it. | 那是因为你不在飞机上 |
[24:19] | Where are the kids, Nathan? | 孩子们在哪儿 Nathan? |
[24:25] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿? |
[24:30] | You’re not talking to me anymore? | 不再和我说话了么? |
[24:39] | What’s that behind you? | 你后面的是什么? |
[24:43] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[24:48] | I said, get up! | 我说了 “站起来” |
[24:55] | -Who gave him food? -What? | -是谁给他吃的? -怎么了? |
[24:57] | I’m trying to find out what they did, and you’re taking care of him. | 我想知道他对我们做了什么 你是负责看守他的 |
[25:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[25:02] | And what if you’re wrong, Ana? | 如果是你错了呢 Ana? |
[25:04] | We don’t even know that there is spy. | 我们甚至不知道是否真的有卧底 |
[25:06] | Whose idea was it to stay at the beach where they could pick us off one by one? | 是谁说的让我们呆在海滩上好让他们一个个把我们带走的? |
[25:11] | His. Nathan’s. | 他说的 Nathan |
[25:12] | Well, they haven’t come since we put him in there. | 自从你把他囚在那儿后 他们再也没来过 |
[25:16] | Who did it? | 是谁干的? |
[25:23] | You? | 是你? |
[25:58] | I’m worried about you, Ana. | 我们很为你担心 Ana |
[26:01] | You’ve had him down there four days. | 你关了他4天了 |
[26:06] | I promised that little girl that I would get her back home to her mom. | 我向那个小女孩保证过我会把她带回她母亲身边的 |
[26:18] | Do you have any kids, Ana? | 你有孩子么 Ana? |
[26:25] | No. | 没有 |
[26:35] | We should let him go. | 我们得放了他 |
[26:39] | We’re not savages. | 我们不是野蛮人 |
[26:42] | If I were a savage I would have cut off his finger already. | 如果我是个野蛮人我早砍下他的手指了 |
[26:48] | That’s tomorrow. | 明天我就打算这么干 |
[27:19] | Grab the rope. I’ll pull you up. | 抓住绳子 我拉你上来 |
[27:35] | Ana Lucia’s… I think… | Ana Lucia 我想… |
[27:36] | We all think she’s gonna hurt you. | 我想我们都认为她会伤害你 |
[27:39] | You need to get away from here. | 现在你得离开这儿 |
[27:42] | There’s some fruit in there, now just go. | 这儿有些水果 好了 马上走 |
[27:47] | Which way’s the beach? | 海滩是哪个方向? |
[27:48] | That way, maybe five miles. | 往那儿走 大约5英里 |
[28:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:23] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:30] | -He’s gone! -What? | -他逃了 -什么? |
[28:32] | He’s gone! Nathan’s gone! | 他逃了 Nathan逃走了 |
[28:41] | Ana, what are you gonna do? | Ana 你打算怎么办? |
[28:43] | They found us, it’s time to move. | 他们找到我们了 是时候离开了 |
[29:26] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[29:28] | I don’t know. Some sort of bunker. | 我不知道 像是一个碉堡 |
[29:33] | Do you think it’s theirs? | 你想这是他们的么? |
[29:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[30:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[30:11] | Looks like some sort of storage facility. | 像是储藏室什么的 |
[30:25] | Hey, come over here. | 嘿 来这儿看看 |
[30:37] | What was that? Get it. | 那是什么? 拿去 |
[30:43] | What else is in here? | 这儿还有什么? |
[30:46] | It’s a glass eye. | 是玻璃假眼 |
[31:01] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[31:07] | It’s a radio. | 是无线电 |
[31:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:26] | Hello? Can anybody hear me? | 喂? 有人么? |
[31:30] | The hills are blocking it. | 电波被山挡住了 |
[31:32] | If we want a signal, we need to get to higher ground. | 要信号的话 我们得去高一点的地方 |
[31:35] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[31:38] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[31:39] | No, you stay here. Get this place set up as a shelter. | 不 你得呆在这儿 把这儿打点成一个庇护所 |
[31:42] | We can all set it up. | 我们会的 |
[31:43] | We can make it back in a couple of hours. Let’s go. | 我们几小时后就能回来 走吧 |
[31:54] | Why do you think they’re doing this? | 你想他们为什么这么做? |
[31:57] | Why do I think who’s doing what? | 什么他们为什么这么做? |
[31:59] | Them. | 他们 |
[32:01] | Don’t you ever wonder why they attack us? | 你就没想过他们为什么要攻击我们么? |
[32:05] | Maybe they’re not attacking us. | 也许他们不是在攻击我们 |
[32:10] | Yeah, they just drag us into the jungle every now and then. | 是啊 他们只是不时的把我们往丛林里拖 |
[32:15] | No real harm done. | 没有伤害我们 |
[32:17] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[32:23] | Why do you think they take some of us and not the others? | 你想他们为什么只带走了我们中的一些人而不是另一些人? |
[32:29] | That first night they took the strongest of us, | 你知道 第一晚 他们带走了我们中最强壮的 |
[32:31] | our quiet friend, three other guys. | 你那沉默的朋友 还有另外3个人 |
[32:35] | They’re all athletic… | 他们都是运动能手 |
[32:38] | tough… | 强壮… |
[32:41] | threats. | 有威胁 |
[32:43] | They didn’t take you. | 但他们没带走你 |
[32:48] | Guess they changed their plan after two of them got killed. | 我想在死了两个人后他们改变主意了 |
[32:56] | Wanna take a break? | 要休息一下么? |
[32:58] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[33:16] | Can I have the knife? | 借刀用一下好么? |
[33:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:45] | Where do you think they got it? | 你想他们这把刀是怎么来的? |
[33:48] | I mean, they don’t even wear shoes. | 我是说 他们甚至连鞋子都没有 |
[33:51] | How did they get an army knife? | 他们怎么会有军刀的? |
[33:54] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[33:55] | The knife. It’s US military. | 那把刀 是美军的军刀 |
[34:03] | Here… | 拿来 |
[34:06] | I’ll show you. | 我指给你看 |
[34:13] | You see the tang stamp? | 看到这个标志了么? |
[34:16] | This knife’s probably 20 years old. | 这把刀可能有20年的历史了 |
[34:19] | You don’t see these anymore. | 现在是见不到了 |
[34:21] | Yet, here it is, on this island. | 但在这个岛上却有一把 |
[34:27] | Weird, huh? | 很奇怪 不是么? |
[34:32] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点问题么? |
[34:36] | Sure, Ana. | 当然 Ana |
[34:38] | When you ran out of the jungle, the day of the crash… | 坠机那天你从丛林里跑出来 |
[34:44] | …how did you find Bernard up in the tree? | 你是怎么…你是怎么发现树上的Bernard的? |
[34:50] | I heard him shouting from the beach. | 我在海滩上听见他喊救命了 |
[34:55] | From the beach? | 在海滩上? |
[35:00] | Why are you asking me about that, Ana? | 你为什么这么问 Ana? |
[35:06] | Did he see you out there? | 他在那儿看到你了么? |
[35:10] | Is that why you pretended to be one of us? | 这就是为什么你要假装你是我们中的一员? |
[35:19] | You ran out of the jungle ten minutes after the crash. You weren’t wet. | 你在坠机后10分钟从丛林里跑出来全身都是干的 |
[35:29] | You were never even in the ocean. | 你不是从水里上来的 |
[35:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
[35:44] | Your friends? | 你的朋友 |
[35:49] | Nathan… what did you… | Nathan 你为什么… |
[35:53] | If you had cut off his finger and he still told you he was on the plane, | 即使你砍了他的手指 他还是会说他是飞机上的 |
[35:56] | I think maybe you would have started to believe you had the wrong guy. | 我想你也许会认为弄错人了 |
[36:02] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他? |
[36:04] | Nathan was not a good person. | Nathan不是个好人 |
[36:08] | That’s why he wasn’t on the list. | 这就是为什么他的名字不在名单上 |
[36:19] | What about the kids? Did you kill them, too? | 孩子们呢?你也杀了他们? |
[36:23] | The children are fine. | 孩子们很好 |
[36:29] | They’re better off now. | 他们现在境况很好 |
[37:17] | Where’s Goodwin? | Goodwin呢? |
[37:23] | We’re safe here now. | 现在这儿安全了 |
[37:50] | Why are you wasting time with that thing? There’s no signal. | 你为什么还在那东西上浪费时间? 这儿没信号 |
[37:54] | I only turn it on a couple minutes a day. | 我一天只开一会 |
[37:58] | -It really doesn’t… -Hello? | -这真的很不… -喂 |
[38:00] | Hello? Anybody out there? Mayday! Mayday! | 喂? 那儿有人么? 求救求救 |
[38:05] | -Is there someone there? -Hello! Hello! | -有人么? -喂? 喂? |
[38:09] | -Who is that? -Can you hear me? | -那是谁? -能听见我说话么? |
[38:12] | Repeat your transmission. | 请你再说一遍 |
[38:14] | Hello! We’re survivors of the crash of Oceanic flight 815, please copy! | 喂 我们是大洋航空815航班的幸存者 请回答 |
[38:19] | We’re the survivors of flight 815! | 我们是815航班的幸存者 |
[38:22] | No, wait a minute, what are you doing? | 不 等等 你干什么? |
[38:24] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[38:29] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[38:32] | They’re trying to draw us out. They’re trying to find us. | 他们想引蛇出洞 他们想找到我们 |
[38:36] | No, he said “flight 815”. | 不 他说了”815″ 他说了”815航班” |
[38:38] | They know our flight number because Goodwin knew our flight number. | 他们知道我们的航班号是因为Goodwin也知道 |
[38:44] | What if there are survivors out there? | 但是如果那儿真的有幸存者呢? |
[38:46] | There are no survivors. | 没有幸存者了 |
[38:52] | This is our life now. | 现在是我们的生活了 |
[38:55] | Get used to it. | 要学着适应适应了 |
[39:48] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[39:56] | It’s going to be OK. | 会没事的 |
[40:17] | What, you’re talking now? | 什么 你现在说话了? |
[40:21] | It’s been 40 days. | 已经40天了 |
[40:32] | You been waiting 40 days to talk? | 你等了40天才说话? |
[40:37] | You waited 40 days to cry. | 你等了40天才哭 |
[41:40] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[41:41] | Is he alive? | 他还活着么? |
[41:47] | Get Ana Lucia! Quick! | 去叫Ana Lucia 快 |
[42:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[42:06] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[42:18] | -He doesn’t speak English. -That doesn’t mean anything. | -他不懂英语 -这不代表什么 |
[42:20] | We found him in the water. | 我们是在水里找到他的 |
[42:22] | He has a broken handcuff on his wrist. | 他手腕上有个破手铐 |
[42:27] | I’m not sure that he’s a threat. | 我不确定他是否是个危险人物 |
[42:33] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[42:44] | Others! Others! Others! Others! Others… | 来人啊 来人啊 来人啊 来人啊 来人啊 |
[42:49] | Others… | 来人啊 |
[43:10] | -Hit me. -Hit you? | -打我 -打你? |
[43:13] | You think they’re OK? | 你觉得他们没问题? |
[43:16] | Let’s find out. | 我们去找答案吧 |
[43:18] | Hit me. | 打我吧 |
[44:33] | -Cindy? Where’s Cindy? -Did they take her? | -Cindy Cindy在哪儿? -被他们带走了? |
[44:35] | Cindy Cindy! | |
[45:00] | What was that? | 是谁? |