时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I found the wire on the beach. | 我在海滩上发现了电缆 |
[00:16] | I thought it might have something to do | 我想可能与我们 |
[00:18] | with a transmission we picked up, | 接收到的信号有关 |
[00:20] | a Frenchwoman repeating on a loop for 16 years. | 一个法国女人不停的发射了16年 |
[00:24] | Has it really been that long? | 真的有那么久吗? |
[00:25] | Have you seen other people on this island? | 你在这个岛上还见过其他人吗? |
[00:28] | No. | 没 |
[00:28] | But I hear them. | 但是我听见了他们说话 |
[00:30] | They whisper. | 他们窃窃私语 |
[00:32] | We need to get off this island. | 我们得离开这个岛 |
[00:34] | Are you suggesting something? | 你在暗示什么吗? |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:36] | We build a raft. | 我们造了一个筏子 |
[00:37] | You’re making a lot of progress. | 进展的不错啊 |
[00:39] | Yeah, trying. | 是的 努力在做 |
[00:41] | Got this bamboo for the decking, | 我把竹子铺在上面 |
[00:43] | a piece of the fuselage for the cabin. | 留一些空间来做船舱 |
[00:45] | It’ll work. | 会弄好的 |
[00:46] | We can do this. | 我们能搞定 |
[00:47] | It’s been raining every afternoon. | 最近每天下午都在下雨 |
[00:49] | That means that we are on the cusp of monsoon season. | 那意味着季风季节已经到了 |
[00:52] | Why are we listening to Arzt? | 我们为什么要听Arzt的? |
[00:53] | You’re a damn high school science teacher. | 你只不过是个高中老师 |
[00:56] | I was just assuming you didn’t want to die. | 我只是在想你们不会想死吧? |
[00:58] | So when do we have to leave? | 那么我们该什么时候走? |
[01:00] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[01:26] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[01:27] | Watching TV. | 看电视 |
[01:32] | Oh, man, you see what time it is? Go back to sleep, Walt. | 你知道现在是什么时间吗? 赶快去睡觉 Walt |
[01:35] | I always watch this show. | 我一直都在看这个节目 |
[01:38] | Okay, then. | 好吧 那么… |
[01:40] | Could you at least turn it down? | 你能不能把声音调低点? |
[01:46] | I said turn it down, Walt. | 我说的是把声音调低 Walt |
[01:48] | Brian lets me watch it as loud as… | 我过去看这个节目时 Brian从来不管我调多大声音 |
[01:49] | I’m not Brian. | 我不是Brian |
[01:52] | Dang. | 气死我了 |
[01:53] | -Let’s go, Vincent. -Hey, where are you going? Hey! | -我们走 Vincent -嘿 你要去哪里? |
[01:57] | Get away from me. Leave me alone. | 离我远点! 不要管我! |
[01:59] | -Don’t even… Don’t you think… -I said get away from me. | -不要想… 不要从我身边离开! -我说了 离我远点 |
[02:02] | I don’t think so. Come on. | Walt 听着 我不这样认为 |
[02:05] | Get off of me! | 放开我! |
[02:06] | I don’t like this, either. | 听着 我也不喜欢这样 |
[02:07] | But you’re getting on that plane. | 但是你必须上飞机 |
[02:09] | -What’s going on? -It’s okay. I’m his father. | -发生了什么 -没什么 我是他父亲 |
[02:11] | You’re not my father! | 不 你不是我父亲 |
[02:13] | You’re not my father! | 你不是我父亲 |
[03:43] | -Dad, wake up! -What? | -爸爸! 爸爸 醒醒 -什么事? |
[03:47] | -What? -Somebody’s here. | -什么事? -有人来了! |
[03:52] | Hey! Hey! Stop! | 停下来! |
[03:55] | Slow, slow down. | 慢…慢点儿 |
[04:00] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[04:01] | Gotta be the French chick. | 那肯定是那个法国女人 |
[04:02] | Calm down, everyone. | 大家冷静 |
[04:04] | It’s all right. | 没什么 |
[04:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[04:31] | The others are coming. | “The others”要来了 |
[04:51] | Our ship went aground on this island 16 years ago. | 我们的船16年到达这个岛 |
[04:56] | There were six of us. | 当时我们有六个人 |
[04:59] | My team. Six. | 我们小组 六个人 |
[05:02] | By that time, | 那时候 |
[05:05] | I was already seven months pregnant. | 我已经怀孕七个月了 |
[05:08] | I delivered the infant myself. | 孩子在我手里抱着 |
[05:13] | The baby and I were together for only one week, | 当时孩子和我在一起只有一个星期 |
[05:17] | when I saw black smoke. | 然后我看见了黑烟 |
[05:21] | A pillar of black smoke five kilometers inland. | 5公里远处冒出缕缕黑烟 |
[05:27] | That night… | 那天晚上… |
[05:29] | they came. | 他们来了 |
[05:34] | they came… | 他们来了… |
[05:35] | and took her. | 带走了她 |
[05:41] | They took my baby. | 他们抢走了我的孩子 |
[05:45] | And now… | 而现在… |
[05:47] | they’re coming again. | 他们又来了 |
[05:49] | They’re coming for all of you. | 冲着你们所有的人 |
[05:52] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来? |
[05:56] | You have only three choices. | 你们只有三个选择 |
[05:58] | Run… | 逃跑… |
[06:01] | Hide… | 藏起来… |
[06:04] | Or die. | 或者死 |
[06:08] | This is a woman who blew up her own shelter. | 这个女人炸掉了自己的藏身之处 |
[06:10] | Now she talks about black smoke and hearing whispers. | 而现在她又在谈论什么看见黑烟和听见低声细语 |
[06:13] | She’s not playing with a full deck. | 我的意思是说 她是不是疯了 |
[06:14] | That doesn’t mean what she’s saying isn’t true. | 那并不意味着她说的就不是真的 |
[06:16] | If you wanna focus on the “what ifs”, be my guest. | 那么 假如你相信她说的 随便你 |
[06:19] | I’m sticking with the tangible, | 但是我要去做些实际的东西 |
[06:20] | and right now that’s | 现在要做的就是 |
[06:21] | the launching of the raft. | 让筏子下水 |
[06:23] | How’s it going? | 弄得怎么样了? |
[06:24] | I wanted to get off today, | 我想今天离开 |
[06:26] | but realistically,man, | 但是 实际上 |
[06:28] | after we get the rudder done, | 把舵弄好后 |
[06:29] | we still gotta lay the rails to get her down to the water. | 我们仍然需要铺滚木把它弄下水 |
[06:33] | Wouldn’t it save time to lay the rails while you are finishing the rudder? | 但是在你弄舵的同时 我们铺设滚木不是更快? |
[06:36] | Manpower shortage. | 人手不够 |
[06:38] | What do you need to lay the rails and move the boat? | 你需要什么来铺设滚木和移动船? |
[06:41] | Get it all done today? | 今天全部完成? |
[06:43] | Pretty much everybody. | 所有的人倒差不多 |
[06:47] | All right, give me 20 minutes. | 好吧 给我20分钟 |
[06:51] | Grab as many palm tree logs as you can find, | 找到尽可能多的圆木 |
[06:53] | the longer the better, | 越长越好 |
[06:54] | take them over to the raft area.Michael knows what to do with them. | 把它们拿到筏子那里 Michael知道怎么使用它们 |
[06:57] | See ya then. | 好的 一会见 |
[06:58] | You need to get ’em in there tight, | 你要把它们绑紧 |
[07:00] | and you need leverage to get ’em on the rails. | 用杠杆把它弄上轨道 |
[07:02] | Yeah, that’s good. | 知道了 好的 |
[07:05] | Good. That’s good. | 好 干的不错 |
[07:09] | Okay, that’s good, man. | 好 干的不错兄弟 |
[07:10] | Just get it under there, okay? | 一定要稳住 好吗? |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | -You all right? -Yep. | -你还好吧? -是的 |
[07:17] | So listen, on my count, | 大家听着我数数 |
[07:18] | I’ll do, “one, two, three, lift,” | 我会喊 “1 2 3” |
[07:20] | and then push, okay? | 抬起来然后推 明白了么? |
[07:22] | Got it? | 知道了? |
[07:24] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[07:25] | Once it’s down to the water line, | 一旦我们把它弄到了吃水线 |
[07:27] | we’ll drop it and load it up. | 我们就放下来 然后装上东西 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:31] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[07:36] | 1! One. | |
[07:39] | 2! Two. | |
[07:42] | 3! Three. | |
[07:42] | Lift! | 起! |
[07:52] | Push! | 推! |
[07:55] | Push! | 推! |
[07:56] | Come on, guys. | 加油 同志们! |
[07:59] | Push. Push! | 推! |
[08:01] | Use your levers. | 用杠杆! |
[08:03] | Use the levers. | 用杠杆! |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 好了! |
[08:08] | Yeah. Good, good. | 好了 干的好 干的好 |
[08:10] | One, two, three, lift. | 1 2 3! 抬起来! |
[08:14] | Hey, keep it straight. | 保持好方向! |
[08:21] | Oh, no! Come on! | 噢 不! |
[08:24] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信! |
[08:25] | Can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[08:27] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看我干什么 又不是我的错 |
[08:28] | You missed the lever! | 你没控制好杠杆 |
[08:30] | You couldn’t keep the raft straight! | 就是因为你才不能控制好方向 |
[08:32] | I couldn’t keep it straight? | 我不能控制好方向 |
[08:34] | Dad! Look. | 爸爸! 看! |
[08:59] | How many of them are there? | 他们有多少人? |
[09:01] | I told you all I know. | 我把知道的都告诉你们了 |
[09:03] | There has to be more to tell. How did you know? | 肯定还有什么你没有告诉我们 你是怎么知道的? |
[09:06] | You have a bigger problem. | 你们最大的麻烦就是 |
[09:07] | I can vanish into the jungle, | 我可以藏到树丛里 |
[09:09] | but I’m just one person. | 我只有一个人 |
[09:11] | You have 40 people. | 你们有40个人 |
[09:15] | Where will you hide them? | 他们可以藏在哪里? |
[09:29] | Dude. Whoa. | 伙计 哇哦 |
[09:37] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[09:40] | We hoped you could tell us. | 我们希望你能告诉我们 |
[09:42] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从来没见过这种东西 |
[09:44] | Uh, question. | 呃 有个问题 |
[09:45] | How do you know we can all, like, fit in there? | 怎么把所有的人都藏到里面去? |
[09:48] | No handle outside, | 外面没有把手 |
[09:50] | must be another way in. | 意味着肯定有其他方法可以进去 |
[09:52] | -Another entrance means space. -This is a mistake. | -另外一个地方意味着空地 -这是一个错误 |
[09:54] | We don’t know about these others. | 我们对”The others”一无所知 |
[09:56] | We’re reacting with no information, | 我们在没有信息 |
[09:57] | no intelligence. | 没有智慧的情况下反抗 |
[09:58] | This might even be theirs. | 这个仓口也许就是他们的 |
[10:01] | Black smoke that are rising doesn’t mean… | 地平线上的黑烟并不意味着… |
[10:02] | It means they’re coming. | 那意味着他们要来了 |
[10:03] | Yeah, we got that. | 没错 我们都知道 |
[10:05] | You booby-trapped your shelter with explosives. | 你藏身地方的陷阱有炸药 |
[10:08] | You have any more? | 剩下的还有吗? |
[10:11] | Dynamite. | 炸药 |
[10:12] | At the Black Rock. | 在黑岩那里 |
[10:15] | In the Dark Territory. | 黑暗地带 |
[10:17] | That’s three reasons to go right there. | 这下可好 有三个理由能去那里了 |
[10:20] | If we’re to make it back by sunset, | 要想在日落前回来 |
[10:22] | we have to leave within the hour. | 必须在一小时之内出发 |
[10:43] | Tequila and tonic with a wedge of lemon. | 加柠檬的龙色兰酒 |
[10:54] | Why were you yelling? | 你们为什么事吵架? |
[10:59] | The girl at the check-in counter. | 服务台的那个女孩 |
[11:02] | You were yelling at her. | 你冲她又喊又叫的 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, uh… | 不好意思 恩… |
[11:07] | do I know you? | 咱们认识么? |
[11:10] | I’m on your flight. LA. | 我和你一趟航班 去洛山机 |
[11:14] | So, your dad died, huh? | 你父亲死了 是么? |
[11:20] | I thought you didn’t hear what I was yelling about. | 我想你肯定不知道我为什么又喊又叫 |
[11:22] | I was being polite. | 我并不想冒犯 |
[11:27] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[11:28] | my dad died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[11:31] | How? | 因为什么? |
[11:33] | A heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[11:39] | Not a drinker, huh? | 不是因为喝酒 是吧? |
[11:42] | No, not really. | 不 不 不全是 |
[11:48] | No ring ’cause you’re single or because you don’t like wearing one? | 没有戒指是因为你单身还是因为你不喜欢戴? |
[11:54] | You asking me if I’m married? | 你是问我结婚没有? |
[11:57] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[12:00] | No, not anymore. | 没有 没有 不再是了 |
[12:07] | Can we get another tequila and tonic, please? | 要再来一杯加柠檬的龙色兰酒吗? |
[12:13] | I didn’t think you were listening. | 我想你没有听我说话 |
[12:17] | So, what’s your name? | 那么你叫什么名字? |
[12:19] | Ana-Lucia Ana-Lucia | |
[12:21] | So, tell me, Ana-Lucia, | 那告诉我 Ana-Lucia |
[12:23] | why are you drinking tequila and tonics at ten to noon? | 你为什么在早上10点喝加柠檬的龙色兰酒? |
[12:27] | I hate flying. | 我讨厌坐飞机 |
[12:30] | And they stuck me all the way in the back of the plane | 而他们让我坐在飞机的后部 |
[12:33] | where the wheels come down right under your damn feet. | 起落架就在我脚下 |
[12:37] | So, where are you sitting? | 那么你坐哪儿? |
[12:46] | Wanna trade? | 想要换着坐吗? |
[12:53] | Hey. Yeah, I’m in Sydney. | 是的 我在Sydney |
[12:56] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[12:58] | Sorry… | 不好意思 |
[13:01] | Jack. I gotta talk. | Jack 我要回电话 |
[13:04] | Um… we’ll have the next drink on the plane, okay? | 到飞机上再喝 好吗? |
[13:09] | 42 F. Right. | 42F 没错 |
[13:14] | And, Jack? | 还有 Jack… |
[13:17] | The worst part’s over. | 不好的事情都已经过去了 |
[13:30] | Look, I know you’re all scared. | 听着 我知道每个人都很害怕 |
[13:32] | And I know that everybody has a lot of questions. | 而且我也知道每个人都有很多问题要问 |
[13:38] | All I can tell you right now is that we do have a plan. | 我现在能告诉大家的就是我们有一个计划 |
[13:40] | We’ve got to go into the jungle for supplies. | 我们要到丛林里拿些补给 |
[13:42] | We’ll be back in a few hours. | 几个小时后回来 |
[13:45] | In the meantime, do everything you can to help Michael get that raft on the water. | 同时 尽一切可能帮Michael把筏子弄下水 |
[13:49] | And after that, go to the caves. | 完成后 到山洞那里去 |
[13:52] | We’ll be back as soon as we can. I promise. | 我们会尽快回来 我保证 |
[13:58] | Hey, nice speech. | 说的好 |
[14:00] | Plan’s a little flawed, but nobody’s perfect. | 计划虽然有点缺陷 但是 没有什么是完美的 |
[14:03] | My plan? | 我的计划? |
[14:03] | Your plan. Go in the jungle, | 是的 你的计划 你要到丛林里去 |
[14:05] | and get dynamite and blow open a hatch, | 拿些炸药 炸开仓口 |
[14:08] | and then hide everyone inside. | 然后你要把大家藏在里面 |
[14:10] | You wanna keep a secret,don’t tell the fat guy. | 你想保持秘密 就不要告诉那个胖子 |
[14:15] | What do you want, Arzt? | 你想要干什么Arzt? |
[14:17] | God knows how long that dynamite might has been out there. | 天知道炸药离这里有多远 |
[14:20] | And from what I can tell,Madame Nutsodoesn’t seem too concerned with how to handle it. | 但是从我的判断 那个疯狂的夫人并不关心这个 |
[14:25] | So unless you want to blow up | 所以除非你想放弃计划 |
[14:28] | I’m coming with you. | 带上我一起去 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[14:33] | Grab some water bottles.We’re leaving in a half an hour. | 找些水 我们半小时后出发 |
[14:38] | We can salvage the cables, but we need new bamboo for the mast. | 绳索还可以用 但是我们需要新的桅杆 |
[14:43] | We need to fix the rudder before we even start to think about that. | 我们需要在开始前弄好方向舵 |
[14:48] | -You need help? Let’s get this done first. | -需要帮忙吗? -首先把这个做好 |
[14:51] | Hey, this wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[14:54] | So put me to work. | 让我一起帮忙吧 |
[14:55] | No offense.We just work faster this way, okay? | 不想冒犯 只是这样我们能更快些 好吗? |
[14:58] | All right! What do you think I’m doing over here? | 没错 就是这样 你认为我在这里干什么? |
[15:07] | You remember me? | 还认识我么? |
[15:09] | Three nights ago. | 三天前 |
[15:11] | You were hauled in here thrashing and fighting. | 你因为打架被带到这里 |
[15:14] | As you were being escorted by,you kicked my desk. | 来得时候 还踢坏了我的桌子 |
[15:18] | And you broke my mug. | 打坏了我杯子 |
[15:20] | Nice kids. | 漂亮的小孩 |
[15:21] | Sadly for you, | 对你来说是悲哀的 |
[15:23] | breaking my mug was not the most significant mistake you made that evening. | 打坏我的杯子不是你那天晚上犯的最大的错误 |
[15:26] | Come on, doctor.I got into a bar fight. | 算了吧 博士 我不过是参与了一次酒吧打架 |
[15:29] | Ain’t that a badge of honor in this country? | 在这个国家那不是一种荣誉吗? |
[15:31] | You know who you head-butted in that bar? | 你知道在那个酒吧里被你用头撞的人是谁么? |
[15:33] | You head-butted the Honorable Warren Truss… | 你撞的是可敬的Warren Truss |
[15:38] | …Minister of Agriculture,Fisheries and Forestry. | 农业 渔业和林业部长 |
[15:41] | -One of the most important… -He head-butted me. | -最重要的一个 -是他用头撞我 |
[15:43] | We have witnesses.He did no such thing. | 我们有证人证明他没有做 |
[15:46] | Course. | 当然 |
[15:49] | You think this is funny, James? | 你认为这很好笑 James? |
[15:57] | Assault, wire fraud,identity theft, bank fraud,telemarketing fraud… | 伤害 电报诈骗 偷窃 银行诈骗 电话诈骗 |
[16:02] | This going someplace? | 这是什么意思? |
[16:02] | You’re a blight, a stain, scavenger. | 你是个垃圾 |
[16:05] | You’re a con man preying11 on the weak and needy. | 你是一个骗子 欺骗那些弱者和穷人 |
[16:07] | Tell me something, James,how do you live with yourself? | 告诉我James 你怎样生活下来的? |
[16:10] | I do just fine. | 我没干坏事 |
[16:12] | Do you? | 真的么? |
[16:16] | You’re not even worth the cost to incarcerate you. | 你甚至不值得我们把你关进监狱 |
[16:20] | Which is why you’re being deported. | 你被驱逐了 |
[16:23] | Your plane leaves this afternoon. | 今天下午坐飞机离开 |
[16:25] | And, James, | 还有 James |
[16:27] | you’re banned from ever setting foot in Australia again. | 你不准再踏进澳大利亚一步 |
[16:30] | Don’t you worry. | 你不必担心 |
[16:32] | -I ain’t ever coming back here. -Best not, mate. | -我再也不会回来了 -最好别回来 兄弟 |
[16:54] | A lumberjack. | 伐木工人 |
[16:57] | Scuse me? | 什么? |
[16:58] | I never asked what you did back in the real world. | 从来没有问过你你是干什么的 所以… |
[17:02] | So I’m taking a wild guess. | 随便猜的 |
[17:03] | Lumberjack. | 伐木工人 |
[17:05] | Something I can help you with, doc?Cause I got work to do. | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 医生? 因为我有事要做 |
[17:10] | I got something for you. | 给你带来个东西 |
[17:14] | You’re the only one on the raft who knows how to use one. | 你是要上筏子的人中唯一知道怎么用枪的人 |
[17:17] | What do I need a gun for? | 我要枪干什么? |
[17:18] | Just in case. | 只是以放万一 |
[17:21] | You think we’re gonna run outta food and water? | 你认为我们会用尽食物和水? |
[17:24] | I put the kid out of his misery? | 我是不是应该让孩子远离痛苦? |
[17:26] | Just in case. | 只是以放万一 |
[17:30] | What’re you doing with the rest of them? | 剩下的你打算怎么处理? |
[17:32] | Giving ’em to Sayid. | 交给Sayid了 |
[17:35] | Going into the jungle after the boomsticks, huh? | 消失在丛林中 对吧? |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:40] | Time you get back,we’ll be in the water. | 你们回来时 我们已经乘船走了 |
[17:43] | Guess this is pretty much goodbye then. | 这很可能就是再见了 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 是的 我想是了 |
[17:51] | Good luck, Sawyer. | 祝你好运 Sawyer |
[18:08] | About a week before we all got on the plane, | 大约在上飞机的前一周 |
[18:11] | I got to talking to this man in a bar in Sydney. | 在悉尼的一个酒吧里和一个人聊天 |
[18:14] | He was an American too. | 他也是美国人 |
[18:17] | A doctor. | 一个医生 |
[18:19] | I’ve been on some benders in my time, | 我经历了些狂欢时光 但是这个人 |
[18:23] | but this guy was going for an all-time record. | 他在争取时间记录 |
[18:27] | So it turns out this guy has a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[18:30] | Son’s a doctor too. | 儿子也是个医生 |
[18:33] | They’d had some kinda big-time falling out. | 他们曾经大吵了一场 |
[18:38] | The guy knew it was his fault… | 这个人知道那是他的错 |
[18:40] | even though his son was back in the States thinking the same damn thing. | 显然他的儿子也是这么认为的 |
[18:48] | See, kids are like dogs. | 你知道 孩子就像狗 |
[18:51] | You knock ’em around enough, | 假如你对他们太严厉了 |
[18:54] | they’ll think they did something to deserve it. | 他们会认为他们做错了什么 |
[19:01] | Anyway… | 无论如何… |
[19:04] | there’s a pay phone in this bar, | 酒吧里有个付费电话 |
[19:06] | and this guy… | 这个人… |
[19:11] | Christian… | 基督徒 |
[19:15] | tells me he wishes he had the stonesto pick up the phone and call his kid. | 告诉我他有硬币想给他儿子打电话 |
[19:22] | Tell him he’s sorry. | 对他说”对不起” |
[19:24] | That he’s a better doctor than he’ll ever be. | 他是一个比他还出色的医生 |
[19:30] | He’s proud. | 他非常骄傲 |
[19:34] | And he loves him. | 他爱他 |
[19:44] | I had to take off… | 我必须中断 但是… |
[19:50] | but something tells me he never made that call. | 感觉告诉我他后来一直没有打那个电话 |
[19:58] | Small world, huh? | 世界真小 不是么? |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:08] | Good luck, Jack. | 保重 Jack |
[20:30] | -You’re gonna be armed? -Yes, sir, an ankle holster. | -你要全副武装? -是的 先生 手枪 |
[20:34] | Stow this in the crew luggage compartment in front. | 你必须把这些东西放在行李仓前面的间隔间里 |
[20:37] | No problemo. | 没有问题 |
[20:39] | Why do you need five guns? | 你为什么要带五支枪? |
[20:43] | Gee, you wanna tell him, Kate? | 你想告诉他吗 Kate? |
[20:45] | Why do I need five guns? | 为什么我要带五支枪? |
[20:50] | She’s shy. | 她不好意思了 |
[20:55] | What’s this, then? | 那么这是什么? |
[20:56] | That’s a good story. | 那是一个有趣的故事 |
[20:57] | You wanna tell it?Huh, Kate? | 你想要说吗 kate? |
[21:02] | This belonged to her childhood sweetheart, | 这东西是属于她的青梅竹马的 |
[21:06] | who she got killed a couple of years ago when she was on the run. | 几年前在逃跑中被杀了 |
[21:11] | Poor guy. Had a wife.Two-year-old kid. | 可怜的家伙 有一个妻子和一个两岁大的孩子 |
[21:14] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着? |
[21:18] | Somewhere along the way during the three years I was chasing her, | 这几年 在我追捕她的过程中 某个地方 |
[21:22] | she starts calling me at my house,and whining on about her mitigating circumstances. | 她开始给我家里打电话询问怎样才能减轻罪行 |
[21:29] | But what she’s really doing… | 但是她真正想做的… |
[21:32] | is taunting me. | 是奚落我 |
[21:34] | So I tell her that I’ve got what’s-his-name’s little toy airplane | 所以我告诉她情人的玩具飞机 |
[21:40] | in a safe deposit box in New Mexico. | 在新墨西哥城的一个保险箱里 |
[21:44] | So she somehow figures out which bank,which safe deposit box. | 当她弄明白是哪个银行 哪个保险箱时 |
[21:48] | She seduces some idiot to rob the damn bank, | 骗一些白痴抢劫了那个银行 |
[21:53] | then puts a bullet in her new friend because she’s done using him. | 然后在利用完那个白痴后将其杀害 |
[21:58] | But she leaves all the money. | 但是她分文不要 |
[22:00] | She just takes the plane. | 只拿走了这个飞机 |
[22:05] | Because that’s the one thing in the whole world that Kate does care about. | 因为那是在她生命里唯一在乎的东西 |
[22:11] | She has no attachments… | 她没有感情… |
[22:15] | And I think she’s telling herself | 我想她告诉她自己 |
[22:17] | She needs it to atone for killing her boyfriend, | 她需要这个来补偿他的男友… |
[22:21] | what’s-his-name. | 他叫什么名字? |
[22:25] | Come on.What was his name? | Kate 别这样 他叫什么来着? |
[22:28] | Tom!It was Tom, you son of a bitch! | Tom 你个贱人 啊! |
[22:34] | And that is why I need five guns. | 那就是我为什么需要五支枪 |
[22:56] | You’re heading out? | 你要去? |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:03] | I was thinking that I might go with you… | 我在想也许我应该和你一起去 |
[23:07] | for old time’s sake. | 因为以前那些事 |
[23:11] | I wanna help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[23:15] | You won’t be here for the raft launching. | 你不想在这里帮忙让筏子下水 |
[23:18] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[23:19] | Well, I’m not very good at goodbyes. | 我不擅长说再见 |
[23:24] | Grab your stuff. | 收拾好你的东西 |
[23:36] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[23:36] | Keep it safe. | 好好保存 |
[23:37] | Locke, you have a message? | Locke 要带什么话吗? |
[23:40] | It’s going on the raft. | 我们要上筏子了 |
[23:42] | You know, “Dear Mom,everything’s fine. I’m on the island. | 你知道 “亲爱的妈妈 我一切都好 现在在岛上… |
[23:44] | Unless the Black Smoke People turn up. Love…” Your name here. | 除非 当然 放黑烟的人出现 亲爱的” 署名 |
[23:48] | When they get rescued,they can contact your family. | 当他们被营救 他们可以和你的家庭联系 |
[23:50] | Message in a bottle. | 瓶中信 |
[23:52] | That’s sweet. | 不错 |
[23:56] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了? |
[23:58] | -Here you go. -Okay. | -在这里 -好的 |
[24:01] | -Don’t look at it. -Got it. | -不要看 -知道了 |
[24:05] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[24:07] | -Do not look at it. -Got it. | -不要看 -好的 |
[24:10] | -Arzt! You want paper? -I gave at the office. | -Arzt 你要纸吗? -已经给过你了 |
[24:17] | -Take care. -Good luck, dude. | -小心 -好运 兄弟 |
[24:20] | -Keep dry, kiddo. -I will. | -保持干燥 老姐 -我会的 |
[24:23] | -Good luck. -Same to you. | -好运 -你也一样 |
[24:26] | -See you soon. -Yes, you will. | -希望很快会见到你 -你会的 |
[24:32] | -Hey, guy. -Yeah? | -小家伙 -什么事 |
[24:34] | You look after your dad, okay? | 照顾好你的父亲 好吗? |
[24:36] | -I will. -All right. | -我会的 -好的 |
[24:43] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[24:58] | Hey, have you seen Sawyer? | 看见Sawyer了吗? |
[25:00] | No. | 没有 |
[25:02] | All right, | 好了 |
[25:03] | Let’s go! | 我们该走了 |
[25:06] | Take care, okay? | 保重 好吗? |
[26:04] | Where’d you get the scratches? | 这是怎么弄伤的? |
[26:07] | A bush. | 一个矮树丛 |
[26:10] | Mean bush. | 你是说矮树丛 |
[26:13] | We’d better keep moving. | 我们必须往前走了 |
[26:24] | Let me ask you something, Arnzt. | 我有些问题想问你 Arnzt |
[26:28] | Not Arnzt. Arzt. A-R-Z-T. | 不 不是Arnzt Arzt A-R-Z-T. Arzt |
[26:31] | Sorry, man,name’s hard to pronounce. | 对不起 你的名字不太好念 |
[26:34] | I know a bunch of ninth graders who pronounce it just fine. | 是吗?我知道很多九年级生说的很好 |
[26:37] | How about I call you by your first name? | 我就叫你的姓怎么样? |
[26:39] | -How about you don’t. -Why not? | -最好别? -为什么不? |
[26:41] | I remember it from the plane’s manifest. | 我从飞机乘客名单表里知道的 |
[26:43] | Leslie’s a bitching name. | 我想Leslie是个女人用的名字 |
[26:45] | “Arnzt” is fine. | 叫我Arnzt就可以了 |
[27:29] | The Dark Territory. | 黑暗地带 |
[27:34] | The Black Rock is not far. | 离黑岩不远了 |
[27:37] | This is where it all began, | 这里是一切开始的地方 |
[27:38] | when my team got infected, | 我的小组在这里被感染 |
[27:39] | when Montand lost his arm. | Montand失去了手臂 |
[27:44] | We must move quickly. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[27:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[27:50] | I’m going back. | 我要回去了 |
[27:51] | Hey, I thought you wanted to help. | 我以为你是来帮忙的 |
[27:54] | Yeah, I wanted to help, | 是的 我想帮忙 |
[27:55] | before Montand lost his frigging arm. | 但是那是在Montand失去手臂之前 |
[27:57] | What about the dynamite? | 那炸药怎么办? |
[28:00] | Just be very careful with it. | 只要小心点就可以了 |
[28:12] | No! | 不 不 不 |
[28:14] | This one goes there,that one goes there. | 这个放在那儿 那个放这儿 |
[28:15] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:17] | Hey, chief! | 头儿 |
[28:22] | Cut and measured to length. | 削过并且长度也量好了 |
[28:24] | Perfect mast. | 一个完美的桅杆 |
[28:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Well, all right. | 好了 |
[28:32] | Are we gonna get off this rock or just stand around talking about it? | 我们是把它安装上呢还是继续在这里调侃? |
[29:03] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗? |
[29:19] | Run! Run! Run! | 快跑! 快跑! 快跑! |
[29:29] | Run! | 快跑啊! |
[29:32] | What are you…? | 你在干什么? |
[29:33] | Just be still. | 别动! |
[29:47] | Here! In here. | 在这儿 |
[29:48] | In here. | 进里面来 |
[29:56] | Dude, we gotta book. | 兄弟 我们要藏起来 |
[29:59] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:04] | It’s headed the other way. | 它去那边了 |
[30:20] | We’re safe now. | 我们现在安全了 |
[30:23] | What was that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[30:25] | It’s a security system. | 只是个安全系统 |
[30:26] | Security system? | 安全系统? |
[30:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[30:30] | Its purpose is that of any security system’s | 和其他安全系统一样 |
[30:33] | To protect something. | 用来保护什么东西 |
[30:34] | Protect what? | 保护什么? |
[30:37] | The island. | 这个岛 |
[30:51] | Uh, where’s Arnzt? | Arnzt在哪里? |
[30:53] | That’s Arzt, you idiot. | 是Arzt 你这个白痴 |
[30:56] | Dude, I thought you were dead. | 兄弟 我还以为你死了呢 |
[30:59] | Can we just please go get the dynamite? Please? | 我们赶紧去把炸药弄来好不? |
[31:15] | Why are you folding clothes? | 你为什么要把这些衣服叠起来? |
[31:17] | Because I’m anal | 因为我是个疯子 |
[31:24] | Is there something you want? | 这里有你需要的么? |
[31:28] | I think you should take Vincent. | 我想你应该带上Vincent |
[31:34] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[31:37] | He’ll take care of you. | 它会照顾你 |
[31:46] | What makes you think I need a dog to take care of me? | 你怎么会认为我需要一只狗来照顾呢? |
[31:49] | Vincent took care of me when my mom died. | 在我妈妈去世后 Vincent一直在照顾我 |
[31:55] | And nobody would talk to me. | 没有人和我说话 |
[31:57] | They pretended like nothing happened. | 他们假装好像什么都没有发生 |
[32:00] | So I talked to Vincent. | 我有话就告诉Vincent |
[32:03] | He’s a good listener. | 他是一个好的聆听者 |
[32:07] | You could talk to him about Boone if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以和他说说Boone |
[32:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:24] | But only until you get us rescued, okay? | 但是只到你们来营救我们 好吗? |
[32:49] | Excuse me. Would you mind watching my bag for a moment? | 不好意思 能帮我照看一下我的包么? |
[32:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[32:54] | -Sure. Whatever. -Thank you. | -当然 没什么 -谢谢 |
[32:59] | Couldn’t get us into first class. | 不能买到头等仓的票 |
[33:02] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[33:03] | Um, maybe you shouldn’t have yelled at the gate agent. | 也许你不应该对门票代理商大吵大闹 |
[33:06] | What, you’re on his side now? | 什么 你又站在他那边了? |
[33:08] | One day you’ll appreciate everything I do for you. | 总有一天你会感激我为你所做的一切 |
[33:11] | Yeah, I can’t wait for that day. | 是的 我已经等不急那天了 |
[33:16] | Try again with the gate agent. | 你可以在门票代理商那里再试一次 |
[33:17] | Would you let it go? | 你能不能放弃? |
[33:18] | Excuse me for not being pathetic enough | 对不起我对你同情的不够 |
[33:20] | to want to sit next to a crying baby for the next 15 hours. | 在接下来15个小时坐在什么哭泣的婴儿旁 |
[33:23] | Oh, God, | 上帝 |
[33:24] | you can be a bitch. | 你想变成一个婊子 |
[33:26] | Oh, you wanna play? | 你想试试看么? |
[33:27] | I’ll get you thrown off this flight. | 我会把你扔下飞机 |
[33:29] | How you gonna do that? | 是吗? 你要怎么做? |
[33:30] | I can do what I want.I can tell them… | 我想做什么就做什么 我可以告诉他们… |
[33:32] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[33:34] | Who’s gonna believe you? | 谁会相信你? |
[33:35] | You’re not even capable of… | 你不是有能力… |
[33:37] | You have no idea what I am capable of. | 你不知道我有多大的能力 |
[33:40] | -Excuse me, sir. -Yes, ma’am. | -对不起 先生? -是的 女士 |
[33:42] | Some Arab guy left his bags in the chairs downstairs | 一个阿拉伯人把他的包留在下面的椅子上 |
[33:45] | and walked away. | 然后就走开了 |
[33:46] | Can you describe him, please? | 你能描述下吗? |
[33:48] | Um… Arab. | 阿拉伯人? |
[33:51] | He went towards the shops. | 他向商店走去了 |
[33:57] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[34:04] | I salvaged a few things for you from the Beechcraft. | 我带了些东西给你 |
[34:08] | This is the plane’s radar emitter. | 这是飞机的雷达发射器 |
[34:10] | It needs to be mounted on the mast or the top of the cabin. | 可以把它安装在桅杆上或者船舱的顶部 |
[34:13] | I’ll do it. | 我来弄吧 |
[34:15] | Michael, to conserve power, | Michael 节约能量 |
[34:17] | turn it on only once every hour or so. | 每隔一小时打开一次 |
[34:20] | It will show you any ships within the horizon line, | 它会告诉你地平线上 |
[34:22] | approximately 25 miles. | 大约25英里内的所有船只 |
[34:25] | The same with the radio transmitter. | 无线电发射器也一样 |
[34:27] | This was in the plane’s toolbox. | 这是飞机工具箱里照明弹 |
[34:29] | There’s only one flare. | 只有一发 |
[34:32] | Choose wisely when you use it. | 用之前要想清楚了 |
[34:48] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么不走了? |
[34:50] | Because we’re here. | 因为我们到了 |
[34:53] | This is the Black Rock. | 这就是黑岩 |
[35:41] | You will ever catch me doing anything like that for you, shoot me. | 如果你想我为你做那些 杀了我把 |
[35:44] | Don’t knock it. Their divorce rate’s 20 times lower than ours. | 不要那么说 他们的离婚率比我们低20% |
[36:06] | My God, it’s Memoirs of a Geisha come to life. | 这是 “艺伎回忆录”出现在真实的生活里 |
[36:09] | Hey, volume. | 小声点 |
[36:10] | Relax. They don’t speak English. | 放心 他们又不说英语 |
[36:50] | Star… Starboard. | 右舷 |
[36:52] | Starboard. | 右舷 |
[40:21] | -Go, go, go, go! -Bye, Vincent! | -走 走 走 走! -再见了 Vincent! |
[40:24] | Bye, Vincent! | 再见 Vincent! |
[40:28] | That’s it. | 太棒了! |
[40:52] | Stay, Vincent! | 呆在那里 Vincent! |
[41:00] | Go back, Vincent! | 回去 Vincent! |
[41:04] | go back! | 回去! |
[41:06] | Go back! | 回去啊! |
[41:38] | What’d I tell ya, huh? | 我说什么来着 哈? |
[41:42] | What’d I tell ya, huh? | 我告诉过你什么? |
[41:43] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[41:45] | You! Whoo! | 兄弟! |