英文名称:127 Hours
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Hey. Aron here, leave a message. | 你好 我是阿伦 请留言 |
[02:03] | Hi Aron, Sonja here…again. | 你好阿伦 还是我 桑雅 |
[02:06] | I know you’re gonna be away this weekend, but … | 我知道你这周末要出去 但是… |
[02:09] | think about what we are going to play. | 想想我们要弹什么 |
[02:11] | Please, we have to decide, we really need to practice. | 拜托 我们得定下来 真要练习了 |
[02:15] | It will be fun, I promise. | 会很好玩的 我保证 |
[02:17] | And call mom, please. Because she worries … | 对了 给妈个电话 她很担心 |
[02:21] | which you already knew. Later A, bye. | 这你知道的 回见 拜 |
[04:07] | 马蹄瀑布 蓝约翰峡谷 绿河 | |
[04:12] | It’s Friday night. | 现在是周五晚上 |
[04:14] | April 23, 2003. | 2003年4月23日 |
[04:18] | I’m just entering Canyonlands. | 我刚抵达峡谷地 |
[04:21] | Just me, the music and the night. | 只有我 音乐和夜晚 |
[04:26] | Love it. | 爱这一切 |
[05:08] | Saturday | 周六 |
[05:53] | Blue John Canyon. | 蓝约翰峡谷 |
[05:55] | The guidebook says: 4.5 hours until the Big Dropper. | 旅行指南说要四个半小时才能到大瀑流 |
[06:00] | I want to take 45 minutes off of that. | 我想少用四十五分钟 |
[08:15] | I don’t know, I think we go that way. | 不知道 我想我们应该走那条路 |
[08:18] | And if we proceed this way … | 如果我们继续走这条路… |
[08:23] | You’re doing Blue John too? | 你们也要去蓝约翰吗 |
[08:25] | No, we’re headed for the Dome. | 不 我们去屋顶岩 |
[08:28] | – But I think we are lost. – She’s lost. | – 但我想我们迷路了 – 是她迷路了 |
[08:30] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[08:38] | Let’s see this. | 我们来看看地图 |
[08:41] | – You are … here. – We are? | – 你们现在在…这里 – 是吗 |
[08:45] | I knew that. | 这我知道 |
[08:48] | And the Dome is there. | 屋顶岩在那里 |
[08:54] | I can take you that way if you like. | 你们愿意的话 我可以带路 |
[08:59] | Sorry, the Friday the 13th there. | 抱歉 这是黑色星期五装备 |
[09:02] | That was how I look. | 平时我就这样 |
[09:05] | I’m only a psychopath on weekdays. It’s Saturday. | 我只有平时是变态狂 今天周六 |
[09:11] | I can’t take this off. | 这个不能脱 |
[09:17] | – Aron. – Kristi. | – 我是阿伦 – 我是克里斯蒂 |
[09:20] | Allow me introduce you to my friend Megan. | 请允许我介绍我的朋友梅根 |
[09:23] | – Nice to meet you. – An honor. | – 很高兴见到你 – 荣幸之至 |
[09:26] | What do you say? You’re lost, I am the guide. | 怎么样 你们迷路了 我又是个向导 |
[09:34] | – Why not. – Sure. | – 为什么不呢 – 当然 |
[09:37] | Alright, this way. | 好 这边走 |
[09:39] | So you biked from Horseshoe? | 你骑车从马蹄瀑布过来的吗 |
[09:42] | Is that like 20 miles? | 那得有二十英里吧 |
[09:44] | 17 on the odometer. | 里程表显示是十七公里 |
[09:47] | I thought it was 17.2. | 我还以为是十七点二英里 |
[09:49] | 17.3. Actually. | 其实是十七点三 |
[09:52] | Ah, You’re one of those. | 原来你是那类人 |
[09:54] | – Not one of those. – Do you spend a lot of time out here? | – 不是 – 你常待在这里吗 |
[09:58] | It’s my second home. | 这是我第二个家 |
[10:02] | See? There’s the fork right there. | 看见了吗 岔路口就在那里 |
[10:06] | We totally missed that. | 我们完全没看到 |
[10:07] | Glad we bumped into you. | 幸亏遇见你 |
[10:09] | What are the odds considering we’re out here. | 在这地界能遇上你真不容易 |
[10:12] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[10:12] | You’re in the one place in America, | 这是全美国唯一一处 |
[10:14] | you’re pretty much guaranteed not to run into a weirdo… | 基本确保没有神经病出没的地方 |
[10:17] | And what happend? | 结果怎么着 |
[10:21] | All right. So the guidebook says… | 好吧 导游手册上说… |
[10:24] | that the route is through here, | 应该从这里走 |
[10:26] | but I know a better way. | 但我知道一条更好的路 |
[10:28] | The cool way. | 一条很酷的路 |
[10:31] | Guaranteed, the best time you can have with your clothes on. | 保证你们穿着衣服也能高潮 |
[10:36] | Although, it’s better with your clothes off. | 不过 脱了衣服更好 |
[10:40] | – It is a bit of a climb. – We climb. | – 会要爬点山路 – 我们能爬 |
[10:44] | – And a bit of a squeeze. – We squeeze. | – 会有点挤 – 我们能挤 |
[10:50] | So you get us all the way | 你一路领我们到这里 |
[10:53] | back in here and then you tell us you’re not a guide… | 才告诉我们 说你不是向导 |
[10:56] | Well no, I’m an engineer. | 不是 我是个工程师 |
[10:59] | But this is what I really want to do. | 但这才是梦想的事业 |
[11:01] | That’s wonderful. I always wanted to be a supermodel, but … | 很不错 我一直想当个超模但… |
[11:05] | I don’t think that’s really gonna work. | 但我觉得那没戏 |
[11:08] | Jesus. What if these things move? | 天哪 要是这些岩石动了怎么办 |
[11:10] | They’ve been here for millions of years. They’re not gonna move. | 它们在这已经几百万年了 不会动的 |
[11:13] | – Oh sure they will. – What? | – 当然会动 – 什么 |
[11:17] | Everything’s moving all the time. | 万物无时无刻不在移动 |
[11:18] | Just hope not today. | 祈祷它今天别动吧 |
[11:20] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:27] | All you’ve got to remember, is that everything will be okay. | 你们只需记住 一切都会没事 |
[11:32] | My God! | 我的天 |
[11:37] | Aron, are you okay? Aron! | 阿伦 你还好吗 阿伦 |
[11:40] | Aron! | 阿伦 |
[11:58] | Listen to the guy, he’s fine. | 听他那声音 他没事 |
[12:03] | – He is bad shit. – You’re bad shit! | – 他是个混球 – 你是个混球 |
[12:07] | Come on. You’ve gotta come down here. | 快点 你们一定得下来 |
[12:11] | – Trust me. – Trust you? | – 相信我 – 信你? |
[12:12] | I’ll kill you Aron Ralston. | 我会宰了你阿伦·罗斯顿 |
[12:14] | Oh, please, you love this. | 别装了 你就好这口 |
[12:34] | Nice job! | 跳的好 |
[12:36] | – Megan, you’re missing it. – It’s amazing. | – 梅根 就差你了 – 太爽了 |
[12:40] | – Fuck. – Just jump, Megan. | – 妈的 – 跳吧 梅根 |
[12:52] | – Are you okay? – Nice job. | – 你还好吧 – 干的不错 |
[12:58] | – We’ve got to do it again. – Again? | – 我们得再来一次 – 还来? |
[13:01] | Camera. | 拍下来 |
[13:20] | So, Blue John … | 这个蓝约翰呢… |
[13:22] | is actually named after this guy Blue John | 是根据蓝约翰这人命名的 |
[13:24] | who was Butch Cassidy’s cook. | 他曾是布奇·卡西迪的厨师 |
[13:28] | From Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. | 出自《虎豹小霸王》 |
[13:30] | – Hold them OK? – Yeah. | – 听说过吧 – 知道 |
[13:31] | And they would hide out in these canyons, I guess, | 我猜他们会藏在这些峡谷中 |
[13:35] | but also what they do is they run horses, wild horses into here | 也在这里跑马 把野马赶到这里 |
[13:38] | and trap them at the end of the canyon … | 在峡谷尽头将它们设陷逮住 |
[13:42] | and that’s how they caught the horses. | 他们就是这么围猎马匹的 |
[13:44] | – You wanna take one more picture before I go? – Yes. | – 想在我走之前再拍张照片吗 – 当然 |
[13:47] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:50] | One, two, three … Blue John, Blue John | 一 二 三…蓝约翰 蓝约翰 |
[13:55] | Will I ever see you again? | 我们还会再见面吗 |
[13:56] | That depends, do you party? | 那得看情况 你参加派对吗 |
[14:00] | Do I party? Yes, sometimes. | 我参加派对吗 偶尔参加 |
[14:03] | Tomorrow night we’re actully, seriously, | 我们明晚确实要办一个派对 |
[14:05] | throwing a party, if you want to come. | 如果你愿意来的话 |
[14:06] | Yeah, you shoud come by for a beer. | 对 你应该来玩玩 喝杯酒 |
[14:08] | OK, where am I going? | 好 我该去哪儿呢 |
[14:09] | It is about 20 miles away, near Green River. | 距这里二十英里远 靠近绿河 |
[14:11] | You know the old motel, it’s behind that. | 你知道那个旧汽车旅馆吗 就在那后面 |
[14:14] | There will be a huge inflatable Scooby- Doo. Can’t miss it. | 那里有个巨大的充气史酷比 很容易找 |
[14:20] | – It’s good to meet you. See you. – Bye. | – 很高兴见到你们 再见 – 拜 |
[14:23] | Scooby- Doo. | 史酷比 |
[14:26] | Rock on. | 摇摆吧 |
[14:32] | You think he’s actually gonna show up? | 你觉得他真的会去吗 |
[14:34] | I don’t think we figured in his day at all. | 我觉得我们对他来说就是过眼云烟 |
[14:39] | You liked him. | 你喜欢他 |
[18:27] | This is insane. | 太扯淡了 |
[18:53] | Move this fucking rock. | 动一动 你这破石头 |
[19:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:11] | Kristi! Megan! | 克里斯蒂 梅根 |
[20:52] | Just think. | 好好想想 |
[23:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:11] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[23:16] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[23:18] | Fucker. | 该死 |
[24:39] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[24:59] | Knife’s dull. | 刀子钝了 |
[27:22] | Look at the size of this. | 看这玩意的个头 |
[27:23] | How the fuck did this get here? | 这玩意怎么到这来的 |
[31:33] | Hi, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[31:35] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[32:24] | It’s 3:05. | 现在是三点五分 |
[32:27] | Sunday, April 27, 2003. | 2003年4月27日 周日 |
[32:33] | This marks 24 hours… | 这意味着… |
[32:37] | of being stuck in Blue John Canyon. | 我被困蓝约翰峡谷已二十四小时 |
[32:41] | Right where I slipped up before the Big Drop. | 抵达大瀑流前 我失足滑落至此 |
[32:48] | My name is Aron Ralston. My parents are … | 我叫阿伦·罗斯顿 我父母是 |
[32:51] | Donna and Larry Ralston. | 唐娜和拉里·罗斯顿 |
[32:53] | from Englewood Colorado. | 来自科罗拉多州恩格尔伍德 |
[32:57] | Whoever finds this, can keep the recorder … | 无论谁捡到这个 摄影机留给你 |
[33:00] | just please try ro get in touch with my parents | 但请尽力联系我的父母 |
[33:05] | and give them this tape. | 并把这带子交给他们 |
[33:07] | I would appreciate it. | 我会非常感激 |
[33:11] | I was descending Blue John yesterday … | 我昨天下到蓝约翰峡谷时 |
[33:16] | when this chalkstone came loose … | 这块石灰石松动了 |
[33:22] | and rolled onto my arm. | 压住了我的胳膊 |
[33:25] | Now it’s stuck. | 现在卡住了 |
[33:29] | The arm has a gray- blue color. | 胳膊已呈现灰蓝色 |
[33:34] | It’s been without circulation for 24 hours. | 已经二十四小时没有血液循环了 |
[33:41] | I think it’s pretty well gone. | 我想这条胳膊多半不保了 |
[33:45] | I’m low on food. | 我食物快用尽了 |
[33:49] | That’s about 300- 400 ml. | 这大概有三四百毫升 |
[33:55] | And that’s it for water. | 就这么多水了 |
[34:01] | I’m in pretty deep doom here. | 我基本死定了 |
[34:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:11] | Please, there’s somebody down here. | 求求你 这下面有人 |
[34:15] | Help! I am in the Canyon. | 救命 我在峡谷里 |
[34:58] | Please, help! | 求求你 救命 |
[35:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:05] | Down here. Help! | 在下面 救命 |
[35:22] | Don’t lose it. | 别放弃 |
[35:30] | Aron… | 阿伦… |
[35:34] | do not lose it. | 别放弃 |
[36:29] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[36:41] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[36:52] | Tomorrow night we’re actually, seriously | 我们明晚确实要办一个派对 |
[36:54] | throwing a party, if you want to come. | 如果你愿意来的话 |
[36:55] | Yeah, you should come by. Have a beer. | 对 你应该来玩玩 喝杯啤酒 |
[36:57] | There will be a huge inflatable Scooby- Doo. | 那里有个巨大的充气史酷比 |
[37:01] | Scooby- Doo. | 史酷比 |
[37:03] | Scooby Scooby- Doo, where are you? | 史酷史酷比 你在哪里 |
[37:06] | We got some work to do now | 我们有活儿要开始 |
[37:10] | Scooby Scooby- Doo, where are you? | 史酷史酷比 你在哪里 |
[37:13] | We need some help from you now | 我们需要你 |
[37:17] | Come on Scooby Doo | 过来 史酷比 |
[37:19] | I see you, pretend you got a sliver | 我看见了你 假装有饭食 |
[37:25] | Cold cans. | 冰镇听啤 |
[37:30] | Plastic cup. | 塑料杯 |
[37:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | Can I take a beer? | 我能来杯啤酒吗 |
[37:42] | Don’t mind if I do. | 别介意我来一杯 |
[38:45] | Aron here, leave a message. | 我是阿伦 请留言 |
[38:51] | Aron, it’s mom. | 阿伦 我是妈妈 |
[38:54] | I was hoping to catch you. | 我还以为你在呢 |
[38:57] | Are you there? Hello? | 你在吗 喂? |
[39:02] | Okay. Nothing urgent. | 好吧 没什么急事 |
[39:05] | Doug is in New York. So it will be a quiet weekend. | 道格去纽约了 所以周末会很安静 |
[39:09] | Call me, ok? Lots of love. | 回我电话 好吗 爱你 |
[39:31] | – Where are you going? – Don’t know yet. | – 你要去哪儿 – 还不知道呢 |
[39:35] | Right there, Brian. | 就是那里 布莱恩 |
[39:37] | Maybe you tell me, maybe somewhere else. | 或者你告诉我个别的地方 |
[39:40] | – Have a good one. – Always do. | – 旅途愉快 – 那一定的 |
[40:11] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[42:42] | It’s freaking me out looking at myself. | 看着自己 感觉很别扭 |
[42:46] | Sorry, hope that’s okay. | 抱歉 希望这样可以 |
[42:52] | It’s Monday. | 今天是星期一 |
[42:57] | Bummer, all day. I tried to set up this pulley. | 一整天都徒劳无功 我试着装了个滑轮 |
[43:01] | All morning. But it did not work. | 耗了一上午 但没什么用 |
[43:04] | It was worth a try, but there is too much friction, | 值得一试 但就是摩擦太大了 |
[43:10] | It’s climbing rope, so there’s too much stretch. | 这是根攀登用绳 所以弹力太大 |
[43:14] | What I could really use is a… | 我真正能用上的是 |
[43:16] | about 20 meters of static rap rope … | 一根约二十米长的静力绳 |
[43:22] | Three or four pulleys, rack of carabiners, | 三四个滑轮 提钩的齿条 |
[43:26] | a sling, power drill … | 一个吊索 一个机械钻 |
[43:28] | and a Pull Kit. | 一个提拉工具包 |
[43:32] | And eight Burley men to do the hawling. | 还有八个伯莱男人替我干力气活儿 |
[43:39] | That should just about do it. | 这就差不多够了 |
[43:48] | I had 150 ml of water left. | 我还剩一百五十毫升水 |
[43:52] | That should keep me alive till tomorrow night. | 应该可以维持到明天晚上 |
[43:58] | I’m lucky. I peeded twice. | 我很幸运 尿了两次 |
[44:02] | Almost pissed my pants. | 差点尿到裤子上 |
[44:08] | My body’s acting really wierd. | 身体情况有点诡异 |
[44:12] | The second time I did it in the CamelBak. | 第二次我尿到了水袋里 |
[44:20] | It smells really bad. | 气味相当难闻 |
[44:24] | But I’m sure it’ll settle. | 但应该问题不大 |
[44:28] | It’s gotta be chilled, like Sauvignon Blanc. | 要能冰镇才好 就像白苏维翁酒一样 |
[44:35] | No number twos. | 没大便 |
[44:37] | Which should disappoint my insect friends. | 大概让我的昆虫朋友们失望了 |
[44:41] | They’ll just have to wait. | 它们只能等着了 |
[44:43] | Let’s see, what else can I tell you? | 我想想 还有什么可说的 |
[44:48] | There is this raven that comes every morning. | 每天早上都有一只乌鸦从我头顶飞过 |
[44:57] | I clocked it at 08:17. | 我记录是八点十七分 |
[45:03] | I’ll film it for you tomorrow. | 明天拍给你看 |
[45:05] | Every morning at 09:30 | 每天早上九点半起 |
[45:09] | I get fifteen minutes of sunlight. | 我能享受到一刻钟的日照 |
[45:13] | It’s really nice. | 感觉不错 |
[45:20] | I’ve been chipping away. | 我一直在凿这块石头 |
[45:24] | More to keep warm than anything. | 保暖是第一位的 |
[45:28] | I’m beginning to think that my hand is supporting the rock. | 我开始猜测 可能是我的手撑着石头 |
[45:33] | So when I chip away a little bit, it actually settles more. | 我越这么凿下去 手反而卡得越死 |
[45:41] | So, | 看来 |
[45:44] | I found this great tourniquet. | 这条止血带真不错 |
[47:10] | It hasn’t been very useful. | 刀子不太管用 |
[47:16] | Listen! | 听着 |
[47:17] | Don’t buy the cheap made- in- China multitool. | 千万别买中国制造的便宜货 |
[47:22] | I tried to find my Swiss Army knife. | 我本来想带瑞士军刀来的 |
[47:27] | This thing came free with a flashlight. | 这玩意是买手电时送的 |
[47:29] | The flashlight was a piece of shit too. | 那手电也是块垃圾 |
[47:32] | I kept it in my truck for emergencies. | 我把它丢在越野车里应急 |
[47:36] | Not that I’m blaming you, Mom. | 妈 我不是在怪你 |
[47:39] | It was a perfectly great stocking stuffer. | 这个圣诞礼物其实挺不错的 |
[47:47] | There’s no way you could have ever known | 你那时又怎会想到 |
[47:50] | that I’d get in this kind of trouble. | 我会落入如此窘境 |
[47:52] | When you rewatch this later the camera has to be on, | 要再看的话 必须得把相机打开 |
[47:56] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | – 是不是 – 没错 |
[47:57] | So you have to leave the camera with us | 那要是我们想看你拍摄的作品 |
[47:58] | – when we wanna watch something that you’ve made, right? – Yeah. | – 你就得把相机留在我们这 是吗 – 对 |
[48:00] | Good job, Hon. | 真不错 宝贝儿 |
[48:03] | – Isn’t that great? – She just played extraordinarily… | – 这简直太棒了 – 她弹的非常好 |
[48:06] | – Sounds beautiful. – He’s filming her now… | – 非常优美 – 他正在拍她 |
[48:17] | Go away. | 走开 |
[48:21] | We can’t just watch it from there. | 我们不能只在那里看 |
[48:28] | Well done. Okay… | 很好 很好 |
[48:35] | Way to go sis. | 你弹得真棒 妹妹 |
[48:37] | – Keep playing? – Yes honey, keep going. | – 还弹吗 – 是的 宝贝 继续 |
[50:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:08] | So… | 那么 |
[51:12] | how do I get in? | 我怎么进入呢 |
[51:16] | What is the… | 密码是 |
[51:24] | you know, combination? | 多少 |
[51:29] | If I told you… | 如果告诉了你 |
[51:33] | I’d have to kill you. | 我就得杀了你 |
[51:36] | You’ve already killed me. | 你已经让我欲仙欲死了 |
[51:52] | Combination? I think I have it. | 密码吗 我想我知道了 |
[54:56] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[55:06] | Aron? | 阿伦? |
[55:41] | Please, please! | 求你 求你了 |
[55:57] | Please! | 求你了 |
[56:10] | Good morning, everybody. I’m Thiller Steve. | 早上好 各位观众 我是席勒·史蒂夫 |
[56:12] | – Good morning. – It’s the morning show. | – 早上好 – 现在是早间秀 |
[56:21] | Good morning, everyone! | 早上好 各位观众 |
[56:23] | It is seven o’clock here | 现在是早上七点整 |
[56:25] | in Canyonland, USA. | 我身在美国峡谷地 |
[56:28] | And this morning, on the Boulder, | 今天早上来到我们博尔德秀的 |
[56:31] | we have a very special guest: | 是一位非常特别的来宾 |
[56:33] | self- proclaimed American superhero… | 他就是自诩为美国超级英雄的… |
[56:38] | Aron Ralston! Lets hear it for Aron! | 阿伦·罗斯顿 把掌声送给他 |
[56:45] | It is a real pleasure to be here. Thank you. Thank you. | 很高兴来到这 谢谢 谢谢 |
[56:52] | Can I say hi to my mom and dad? | 我能给爸妈问声好吗 |
[56:56] | Mom and Dad. | 老爸老妈 |
[56:57] | Mustn’t forget Mom and Dad. Right, Aron? | 父母可不能忘 是不是 阿伦 |
[57:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[57:03] | Hi mom, I’m really sorry | 妈 我真的很抱歉 |
[57:05] | I didn’t answer the phone the other night. | 那晚没接你电话 |
[57:08] | If I had, I would have told you where I was going and then … | 要是接了 我就会跟你说我要去哪 也就… |
[57:13] | – I probably wouldn’t be here right now. – That’s for sure. | – 我也就不至于沦落至此了 – 那当然 |
[57:17] | But like I always say… | 但就像我常说的那样 |
[57:20] | Your supreme selfishness is our gain. | 你的极度自私正是我们的利益所在 |
[57:25] | Thank you, Aron. Anyone else you’d like to say hi to? | 谢谢你 阿伦 还有没有想问候的人 |
[57:29] | – Brian, at work. – Hi, Aron | – 同事布莱恩 – 你好 阿伦 |
[57:33] | I probably won’t be making it into work today. | 我今天可能上不了班了 |
[57:37] | Get a load of this guy. Wait, hold on. | 听听这家伙说的 等等 |
[57:40] | We got a question coming in from another Aron… | 来自犹他州废柴峡谷的另一个阿伦 |
[57:45] | in Loser Canyon, Utah. | 发来了问题 |
[57:50] | Aron asks: Am I right in thinking… | 他问道 我不知这么想对不对 |
[57:53] | that even if Brian from work notifies the police… | 但即便同事布莱恩通知了警方 |
[57:58] | they’ll put a 24- hour hold on it | 他们也会先拖个一天时间 |
[58:01] | before they file a missing person’s report? | 才会去建立失踪人员档案对吗 |
[58:03] | Which means you won’t become officially missing… | 这也意味着最早也得到周三正午 |
[58:08] | until miday Wednesday at the earliest. | 你才会被正式列为失踪人员 对吗 |
[58:12] | Yeah. You’re right on the money there, Aron. | 对啊 你算是说到点子上了 阿伦 |
[58:15] | Which means, I’ll probably be dead by then. | 也就是说 到那时我可能已经上西天了 |
[58:20] | Aron from Loser Canyon, Utah. | 来自犹他州废柴峡谷的阿伦 |
[58:22] | – How do you know so much? – I will tell you how I know so much. | – 你怎么知道这么多的 – 老实跟你说 |
[58:27] | I volunteer for the rescue service. | 我是搜救部门的志愿者 |
[58:31] | You see, I’m something of a, | 你要知道 我可是… |
[58:34] | well, big fucking hard hero. | 算是硬汉英雄 |
[58:38] | I can do everything on my own, you see? | 向来求己不求人 懂吗 |
[58:42] | I do see. | 绝对懂 |
[58:47] | Is it true that despite… | 是不是说 就算你… |
[58:51] | or maybe because you’re a big fucking hard hero… | 或者说 正因为你是这样一个”硬汉英雄” |
[58:56] | You didn’t tell anyone where you were going? | 所以你没告诉任何人你要去哪 |
[59:02] | Yeah, that’s absolutely correct. | 没错 千真万确 |
[59:07] | – Anyone? – Anyone. | – 谁都没说吗 – 谁都没说 |
[59:12] | Opps. | 悲剧 |
[59:19] | Opps. | 悲剧 |
[59:41] | Mom, Dad… | 爸 妈 |
[59:46] | I wanna take this time to tell you, | 我想借这个机会告诉你们 |
[59:48] | that the times we’ve spent together, they were awesome… | 我们共渡的时光 非常美好 |
[59:54] | and I haven’t appreciated you in my heart as I know that I could. | 我明明可以对你们表达感激 我却没有 |
[1:00:00] | Mom, I love you… | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:00:03] | and I wish I had returned all your calls… | 我打心底里希望自己回了你所有的电话 |
[1:00:06] | Ever. | 从始至终 |
[1:00:11] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们大家 |
[1:00:16] | And I’ll always be with you. | 我将永远与你们同在 |
[1:01:59] | Pwnd! | 见鬼 |
[1:03:12] | This is no Slurpee. | 这可不是思乐冰 |
[1:03:18] | It’s like a bag of piss. | 就是一袋尿 |
[1:03:56] | I’m coming to go off again! | 我再来一次 |
[1:04:00] | With clothes on. | 穿着衣服来 |
[1:04:03] | – Tell him. – We are very worried about you. | – 告诉他 – 我们很担心你 |
[1:04:09] | – We are worried… – about your music… your musical choices | – 我们很担心 – 你的音…音乐品味 |
[1:04:12] | – If you keep singing fish… – are really rock… | – 要是你老唱这些 – 乱七八糟的歌 |
[1:04:14] | You are never gonna… get a girlfriend. | 你永远 也找不着女朋友 |
[1:04:16] | You might have one but I really doubt it. | 你也可能已经有了 但我很怀疑 |
[1:04:17] | You maybe sort of cute, Occasionally. | 虽说有时候你还挺帅的 |
[1:04:22] | This cannonball is for you. | 这个”深水炸弹”献给你 |
[1:04:34] | I’m going to test your theory about whether or not | 我准备测试一下你的理论 |
[1:04:39] | it’s better to do… without our clothes on. | 看是否脱了衣服会更爽 |
[1:05:10] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:05:14] | Please, don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[1:05:20] | – Don’t. – Ralston, rock on. | – 不要 – 罗斯顿 摇摆吧 |
[1:07:18] | You don’t even want me here, do you? | 你巴不得我走 是不是 |
[1:07:24] | I’m gonna go, Aron. | 我走了 阿伦 |
[1:07:29] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:07:34] | It is, isn’t it? | 果然没错 |
[1:07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:44] | Come back. | 回来 |
[1:07:49] | You’re gonna be so lonely, Aron. | 你将会寂寞孤独 阿伦 |
[1:08:08] | 46 47 48 49 46, 47, 48, 49… | |
[1:08:13] | 50! Hear that Aron, I’m coming! | 50 听见没阿伦 我来了 |
[1:08:20] | I’m holding on. | 我还在坚持 |
[1:08:23] | Time’s moving really slowly. | 时间过得可真慢 |
[1:08:27] | My heart’s beating really fast. | 我的心跳得非常快 |
[1:08:30] | I swear to God it feels like… | 上帝作证 |
[1:08:34] | it’s beating like three times as fast as it should be. | 感觉像是正常速率的三倍 |
[1:08:42] | So cold. | 好冷 |
[1:08:52] | Blue John. | 蓝约翰 |
[1:08:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:06] | Rana, I’ve been thinking about you, girl. | 拉娜 我一直在想你 |
[1:09:09] | I’ve been thinking about you, girl. | 我一直在想你 |
[1:09:17] | I know how I am. I’ve tried to do everything. | 我清楚自己的状况 我已竭尽所能 |
[1:09:20] | Whatever it was… I tried. | 什么都试过了 |
[1:09:22] | Aron, Where are you. | 阿伦 你在哪 |
[1:09:38] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[1:09:40] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[1:09:42] | Tom. Hi, guys. Whats going on? | 汤姆 你们好 这是怎么回事 |
[1:09:47] | Aron, hey. | 阿伦 你好 |
[1:09:52] | You look like the Hole in the Wall Gang. | 你们看着就像窟窿帮的人 |
[1:09:57] | Dorks. | 一群呆子 |
[1:10:02] | Found you Aron. | 抓到你了 阿伦 |
[1:10:11] | Sis, I’m sorry I won’t be at your wedding. | 妹妹 抱歉我不能参加你的婚礼了 |
[1:10:15] | I know that I promised to play. | 我知道自己保证过去弹钢琴 |
[1:10:17] | That we play. | 我们合奏 |
[1:10:20] | I’m sorry. I know it’ll be a good one. | 很抱歉 我知道肯定会很美 |
[1:10:25] | 8:15, there’s no raven. 8:20… | 八点一刻 乌鸦没来 八点二十 |
[1:10:30] | 8:30 my raven didn’t come. | 八点半 我的乌鸦还是没来 |
[1:10:38] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 真的 我一直在思考 |
[1:10:40] | Everything is… | 一切 |
[1:10:43] | – … just comes together. – You’re gonna be so lonely, Aron. | – 都这样巧合 – 你注定寂寞孤独 阿伦 |
[1:10:47] | – Have a good one. – Always do. | – 旅途愉快 – 那一定的 |
[1:10:49] | – Later! – It’ me. | – 回见 – 是我 |
[1:10:51] | Aron, it’s mom. | 阿伦 我是妈妈 |
[1:10:53] | – I was hoping to catch you. – It’s me. I chose this. | – 我还以为你在呢 – 是我选择了这样 |
[1:10:55] | Doug is in New York. So it’ll be a quiet weekend. | 道格去纽约了 所以周末会很安静 |
[1:10:57] | – I chose all of this. – Call me. | – 是我选择了这一切 – 回我电话 |
[1:11:04] | This rock… | 这块石头 |
[1:11:07] | This rock has been waiting for me my entire life. | 从我出生起就一直在等我 |
[1:11:11] | I hate this rock! | 我恨这破石头 |
[1:11:15] | It’s entire life, ever since it was a bit of meteorite, | 穷其一生 从它还是块陨石起 |
[1:11:20] | a million, billion years ago. | 几百万几十亿年前就开始了 |
[1:11:21] | How the fuck did this get here? | 这玩意怎么到这来的 |
[1:11:23] | In space. It’s been waiting, | 在宇宙中 它便一直等待 |
[1:11:28] | to come here. | 等待来到此地 |
[1:11:30] | Right, right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:11:35] | I’ve been moving towards it my entire life. The minute I was born, | 我的整个生命都在向它靠拢 我的降生 |
[1:11:40] | Every breath that I’ve taken, every action… | 吸的每一口气 每个动作 |
[1:11:43] | has been leading me to this crack on the out surface. | 都在将我领向这条大地的裂口 |
[1:16:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:16:40] | Don’t pass out. | 别晕过去 |
[1:19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:53] | Easy. | 放松 |
[1:22:00] | Easy. Come on. | 放松 加油 |
[1:25:35] | Help me. | 救命 |
[1:25:43] | I need help. | 快救救我 |
[1:25:57] | I need some water. | 水 快给我水 |
[1:25:58] | I was stuck in a crack. | 我卡在裂缝里了 |
[1:26:04] | Some water, please. I cut my arm off. | 水 求你 我切下了手臂 |
[1:26:12] | Please, some water. | 求你 快给我水 |
[1:26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:27] | – Do you have a phone? – Yes, but no signal. | – 有电话吗 – 有 但没信号 |
[1:26:31] | – You should stop and rest. – No. | – 你应该停下休息 – 不 |
[1:26:34] | I better keep going. | 我得继续走 |
[1:26:37] | Walk on. Run ahead. | 快点 先去叫人 |