时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:30] | Stay away from the gas! Stay there! | 离机油远点儿 在那别动 |
[03:42] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[03:45] | Somebody, help me! | 救命啊 |
[03:47] | Help, help! | 救命 救命 |
[03:56] | Oh, my leg! | 我的腿 |
[04:03] | Hey, get over here. Give me a hand. | 过来 帮我一下 |
[04:04] | You, come on! Come over here! Give me a hand! | 过来 帮我一下 |
[04:08] | On the count of three. | 数三下一起用力 |
[04:10] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[04:31] | Help! Please, help me! | 救命! 救救我 |
[04:32] | Help me! Please, help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[04:39] | Get him out of here. Get him away from the engine. | 把他抬走 离引擎远点儿 |
[04:41] | Get him out of here. | 把他抬走 |
[04:51] | Help me! Please, help me. I’m having contractions! | 救救我! 请救救我! 我开始宫缩了 |
[04:53] | How many months pregnant are you? | 怀孕几个月了 |
[04:54] | Only eight months. | 八个月 |
[04:56] | How far apart are they coming? | 间隔时间呢 |
[04:58] | I don’t know, a few just happened! | 不知道 这是头一次 |
[05:01] | Hey! Get away from there! | 快躲开 |
[05:17] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[05:18] | Look at me! You’re gonna be okay. Do you understand me? | 看着我 你会没事的 知道吗 |
[05:21] | But you have to sit absolutely still. | 但你必须坐着别动 |
[05:27] | Hey! You! Come here! | 你 过来 |
[05:31] | I need you to get this woman away from these fumes. | 让她离这些烟远点儿 |
[05:33] | Take her there. Stay with her. | 带她到那边去 陪着她 |
[05:34] | If her contractions occur closer than three minutes, call me! | 如果宫缩频率接近三分钟就叫我 |
[05:38] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[05:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[05:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:42] | Hey! What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字啊 |
[05:49] | Stop! Her head’s not tilted back enough. You’re blowing into her stomach. | 停 她头部后仰不够 气都送到了她胃里 |
[05:53] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[05:55] | That’s exactly what I was doing. | 我刚才就是这么做的啊 |
[05:56] | I’m a lifeguard. I’m licensed. | 我是救生员 有执照的 |
[05:58] | You need to think about giving that license back. | 你该考虑一下把那执照还回去了 |
[06:01] | Maybe we should do one of those hole things. | 也许我们该试一下插孔 |
[06:03] | Stick the pen in the throat? | 用钢笔在喉部插孔 |
[06:06] | Yeah, good idea. You go get me a pen. | 好主意呀 你给我找个钢笔去 |
[06:11] | Does anyone have any pens? Do you have a pen? | 谁有钢笔 有钢笔吗 |
[06:16] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[06:18] | Come on! Come on! | 醒过来 醒过来 |
[06:29] | Big deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[06:30] | Big breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[06:47] | Move! Move! Move! | 离开那儿 离开那儿 |
[06:50] | Get her up! Get her out of there! Go away! | 带她离开 带她离开那儿 走开啊! |
[07:16] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 恩 |
[07:19] | You? | 你呢 |
[07:21] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[07:23] | Dude, I’m not going anywhere. | 老兄 这还用说 |
[08:14] | I didn’t know which one would work best. | 不知道哪个最好用 |
[08:24] | They’re all OK. | 都不错 |
[08:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:11] | Did you ever use a needle? | 你用过针吗 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么 |
[10:15] | Did you ever patch a pair of jeans? | 你缝过牛仔裤吗 |
[10:22] | I, uh… | 我… |
[10:25] | I made the drapes in my apartment. | 我在家做过窗帘 |
[10:27] | That’s fantastic. Listen… | 好极了 听我说 |
[10:29] | Do you have a second? I could use a little help here. | 有时间能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:37] | Help with what? | 什么忙 |
[10:39] | With this. | 这个 |
[10:41] | I’d do it myself, I’m a doctor, but I just can’t reach it. | 我是一名医生 本可以自己来的 可够不到… |
[10:43] | You want me to sew that? | 你想让我缝那伤口吗 |
[10:44] | Like the drapes. | 就像是缝窗帘一样 |
[10:45] | No, I used a sewing machine. | 不 我是用缝纫机缝的窗帘 |
[10:47] | No, you can do this, I’m telling you. | 不 你行的 真的 |
[10:49] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[10:58] | Of course I will. | 当然可以 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[11:06] | It’s for your hand. | 给你的手消毒 |
[11:11] | Save me some… for there…for the wound. | 给我留些 给伤口消毒 |
[11:20] | Any color preference? | 对颜色有要求吗 |
[11:24] | No. Standard black. | 没有 标准黑颜色 |
[12:43] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[12:45] | What’s your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[12:46] | Me? Charlie. | 我吗 Charlie |
[12:48] | Charlie, we need help with the fire. No one will see it if it isn’t big. | Charlie 帮忙生火 火光不够大就没人会发现我们 |
[12:52] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好 交给我吧 |
[12:53] | What’s your name? | 你的名字呢 |
[12:55] | Sayid. I’m on it, Sayid. | 交给我吧 Sayid |
[13:09] | I might throw up on you. | 我可能会吐你一身 |
[13:12] | You’re doing fine. | 你干的不错 |
[13:18] | You don’t seem afraid at all. | 你看起来一点儿也不害怕 |
[13:21] | I don’t understand that. | 我不明白 |
[13:25] | Well, fear’s sort of an odd thing. | 恐惧算是一件怪异的事 |
[13:31] | When I was in residency, | 在我实习的时候 |
[13:33] | my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16-year-old kid. | 我第一次主刀是为一名16岁孩子作脊柱手术 |
[13:39] | A girl. | 一个女孩子 |
[13:42] | And at the end, after 13 hours, I was closing her up and I… | 在13个小时以后 临近结束的时候 在我缝合的时候 |
[13:48] | I accidentally ripped her dural sack. | 我不小心撕开了她的硬膜腔 |
[13:51] | It’s at the base of the spine where all the nerves come together. | 神经集中的脊柱基部被弄碎了 |
[13:54] | Membrane as thin as tissue, and… | 隔膜 隔膜组织 |
[13:58] | So it ripped open. | 都被撕开了 |
[14:02] | Nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta, | 神经像细意大利面一样散出 |
[14:06] | spinal fluid flowing out of her and I… | 脊髓液流了出来 |
[14:15] | The terror was just so…crazy, so real…and I knew I had to deal with it. | 感觉如此恐怖…真实 可我知道我必须去面对 |
[14:28] | So I just made a choice. | 于是我做出了一个选择 |
[14:31] | I’d let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing. | 我让恐惧侵袭我全身 让它令我惊慌失措 |
[14:35] | But only for five seconds, that’s all I was gonna give it. | 但我只给它五秒钟 就这么多 |
[14:39] | So I started to count. | 然后我开始记数 |
[14:41] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[14:51] | And it was gone. | 然后恐惧感消失了 |
[14:56] | I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine. | 我重返工作 缝好了她 她没事了 |
[15:01] | If that had been me, I think I would’ve run for the door. | 换作是我的话 我早就夺门而出了 |
[15:07] | No, I don’t think that’s true. | 我看不会 |
[15:11] | You’re not running now. | 你现在并没跑掉啊 |
[15:31] | You think they would have come by now. | 你以为他们现在就该到了 |
[15:34] | Hmm? Who? | 什么 谁呀 |
[15:37] | Anyone. | 任何人 |
[15:59] | As if I’m gonna start eating chocolate. | 真以为我会吃巧克力吗 |
[16:04] | Shannon, we may be here for a while. | Shannon 我们可能要留在这一段时间了 |
[16:06] | The plane had a black box, idiot. | 飞机有黑匣子 白痴 |
[16:09] | They know exactly where we are, they’re coming. | 他们知道我们在哪儿 他们会来的 |
[16:14] | I’ll eat on the rescue boat. | 我会在救生艇上吃 |
[16:17] | I’ll eat on the rescue boat. | 我会在救生艇上吃 |
[16:31] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. Thanks. | 恩 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Any more…you know, baby stuff? | 身体还有情况吗 |
[16:42] | No… I’m okay. | 没有了 没事了 |
[16:49] | Well, hang in there. | 挺住 |
[16:52] | Yeah, you too. | 恩 你也是 |
[17:05] | You sure you’re warm enough? | 够暖了吗 |
[17:48] | Do you think he’s gonna live? | 他能活吗 |
[17:54] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[17:58] | He was sitting next to me. | 他坐我边上 |
[18:08] | We must’ve been at about 40,000 feet when it happened. | 事发当时我们一定在四万英尺高空 |
[18:13] | We hit an air pocket and dropped…maybe 200 feet. | 撞到了一个气阱 然后下落了大概…二百英尺 |
[18:20] | The turbulence was… | 紊流… |
[18:27] | I blacked out. | 我昏了过去 |
[18:32] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:34] | I saw the whole thing. | 我看到了事发经过 |
[18:41] | I knew that the tail was gone, but I…couldn’t bring myself to look back. | 我知道机尾没了 可我…就是没有勇气向后看 |
[18:48] | And then the front end of the plane broke off. | 然后…飞机前端脱落 |
[18:55] | Well, it’s not here on the beach. | 却没落在沙滩这里 |
[18:58] | Neither is the tail. | 尾部也没有 |
[19:02] | We need to figure out which way we came in. | 我们要查明从哪个方向坠地的 |
[19:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:05] | There’s a chance we find the cockpit. | 因为那样就有机会找到驾驶舱 |
[19:07] | If it’s intact, we might be able to find the transceiver. | 如果它完好无损 就有可能找到无线电收发机 |
[19:09] | We could send out a signal, help the rescue party find us. | 然后我们就能发射信号 协助救援队找到我们 |
[19:14] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的这么多 |
[19:17] | I took a couple of flying lessons. | 上过几堂飞行课 |
[19:20] | Wasn’t for me. | 不是自愿的 |
[19:26] | I saw some smoke…just through the valley. | 我看到了一些烟雾 在山谷那边 |
[19:35] | If you’re thinking about going for the cockpit, I’m going with you. | 如果你想去找那驾驶舱 我要和你一起去 |
[19:48] | I don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[19:53] | I’m Kate. | 我叫Kate |
[19:55] | Jack. | 我是Jack |
[20:14] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[20:19] | That was weird, right? | 奇怪啊 |
[20:21] | Is that Vincent? | 是Vincent吗 |
[20:23] | It’s not Vincent. | 不是Vincent |
[20:29] | Did anybody see that? | 看见了吗 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[21:11] | Terrific. | 可怕极了 |
[21:28] | So, how’s the drink? | 酒怎么样 |
[21:31] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[21:34] | That wasn’t a very strong reaction. | 反应不强烈呀 |
[21:35] | Well, it’s not a very strong drink. | 度数不够高 |
[21:41] | Just don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉别人 |
[21:44] | This, of course, breaks some critical FAA regulations. | 这显然有违联邦航空局的重要规章吧 |
[22:19] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[22:21] | Sir, excuse me! | 先生 等等 |
[22:23] | Guess he really had to go. | 看来他真是憋不住了 |
[22:25] | Sir, excuse me! | 先生 等等 |
[22:40] | Ladies and gentlment | 女士们 先生们 |
[22:41] | The pilot has switched on the “fasten seatbelts” sign. | 机长已经打开了”安全带”指示灯 |
[22:44] | Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. | 请返回您的座位并系好安全带 |
[22:47] | It’s normal. | 正常情况 |
[22:50] | Oh, I know. I’ve just never been a very good flier. | 我知道 只是我坐飞机就没好受过 |
[22:54] | My husband keeps reminding me that planes want to be in the air. | 我老公一直提醒我说飞机想上高空 |
[22:59] | Well, he sounds like a very smart man. | 听起来他很有见地啊 |
[23:01] | Be sure and tell him that when he gets back from the bathroom. | 等他从洗手间回来后 我会把这话转告给他的 |
[23:10] | Well, I’ll keep you company until he does. | 他回来前我会陪你 |
[23:13] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be over… | 别担心 会过去的 |
[23:56] | It didn’t sound like an animal, not exactly. | 听起来像是动物 |
[23:58] | I keep thinking there was something familiar about it. | 那声音总是让我觉得似曾相识 |
[24:02] | Where you from? | 你从哪来的 |
[24:03] | Bronx. | 布朗克斯 |
[24:04] | Monkeys. | 也许是猴子 |
[24:05] | Monkey Island. Don’t know if we’re on an island… | 对 这里是猴岛 |
[24:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:16] | You showed me where the smoke was. I can get there myself. | 凯特 告诉我烟从哪来 我自己去 |
[24:19] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[24:24] | Well, you’re gonna need better shoes. | 那你可要换双好鞋 |
[25:28] | Whatever it was, it wasn’t natural. | 无论那是什么 都不是自然界的 |
[25:32] | Does anyone have any sunblock? | 谁有防晒霜吗 |
[25:34] | Yes I do. | 恩 我这有 |
[25:37] | So I was just looking inside the fuselage. | 我刚看了机舱里面 |
[25:41] | It’s pretty grim in there. | 挺可怕的 |
[25:43] | You think we should do something about the…B-O-D-Y-S? | 我们是否该对那些…尸体采取点措施呢 |
[25:52] | What are you spelling, man, “bodies”? | 你说什么那 哥们儿 尸体吗 |
[25:53] | B-O-D-I-E-S. | 尸体 |
[25:55] | That sounds like a good idea. | 好主意 |
[25:57] | No, they’ll deal with it when they get here. | 不 他们来了以后会处理的 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna go out and look for the cockpit. | 我要去找驾驶舱了 |
[26:03] | See if we can find a transceiver to send a distress signal. | 看是否能找到无线电收发机 发射求救信号 |
[26:04] | Help the rescue team. | 协助救援队 |
[26:07] | You need to keep an eye on the wounded. | 你要照料一下伤员 |
[26:09] | If the guy in the suit wakes up, keep him calm, | 如果穿西装的人醒了 叫他冷静 |
[26:10] | but don’t let him remove that shrapnel. Understand? | 不要让他拔出那碎片 知道吗 |
[26:14] | Got it. | 恩 好的 |
[26:16] | What about the guy with the leg? The tourniquet…? | 那腿部受伤的那个人呢 止血带呢 |
[26:18] | I stopped the bleeding. I took it off last night. | 止住血了 昨晚取下来了 |
[26:19] | He should be all right. | 他应该没事了 |
[26:22] | Yeah, cool. Good job. | 恩 没问题 干的好 |
[26:25] | I’ll come with. I wanna help. | 我也去帮帮忙 |
[26:27] | I don’t need any more help. | 不 不需要帮忙了 |
[26:28] | No, it’s cool. I don’t really feel like standing still, so… | 不 没关系 我不喜欢无所事事 |
[26:34] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[26:42] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你些事吗 |
[26:44] | Me? I’d be thrilled. I’ve been waiting. | 问我吗 荣幸至致 一直等着呢 |
[26:48] | Have we ever met anywhere? | 我们见过面吗 |
[26:52] | No. That would be unlikely. | 没有 不太可能 |
[26:56] | I look familiar though, right? | 可看起来面熟 是吧 |
[26:57] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[26:59] | You can’t quite place it? | 对不上号了吧 |
[27:00] | No, I can’t. | 恩 对不上 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I think I know. | 恩 我知道了 |
[27:05] | You do? | 是吗 |
[27:12] | Never heard that song? | 没听过这首歌吗 |
[27:13] | I’ve heard it. I don’t know what that… | 听过 就是不知道 |
[27:14] | That’s us! Drive Shaft! | 我们唱的啊 “驱动轴 “ |
[27:17] | The ring. | 看这戒指 |
[27:18] | Second tour of Finland. | 在芬兰的第二场巡演 |
[27:19] | Never heard of Drive Shaft? | 你没听说过”驱动轴 “吗 |
[27:20] | The band? | 那支乐队吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, the band. | 是啊 乐队 |
[27:22] | You were in Drive Shaft? | 你曾经在”驱动轴”乐队 |
[27:23] | I am in Drive Shaft. I play bass. | 现在还在 我是贝斯手 |
[27:25] | Serious? | 真的 |
[27:25] | Yeah. Charlie. | 是啊 Charlie |
[27:27] | Track three. I do backing vocals. | 第三首歌 我是和音 |
[27:28] | My friend Beth would freak. She loves you guys. | 我朋友Beth会疯掉的 她爱死你们了 |
[27:30] | Give me Beth’s number, I’ll call. I’d love to. | 把Beth电话号码给我 我很乐意电话她 |
[27:32] | You ever heard of Drive Shaft? | 你听说过”驱动轴”吗 |
[27:40] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续走了 |
[27:44] | They were good. | 他们以前很不错 |
[27:45] | They are good. Still together. | 他们现在也很不错 还没解散呢 |
[27:50] | We’re in the middle of a comeback. | 即将复出 |
[28:20] | You guys, is this normal? | 伙计们 这算是正常吗 |
[28:23] | Kind of day turning into night, | 白天变成了黑夜 |
[28:25] | You know, end of the world-type weather. | 世界末日一样的天气 |
[28:27] | Is this…Guys? | 伙计们 |
[28:42] | I’m telling you, you don’t wanna go in there! There’s too many bodies! | 你可不想去那里面 太多尸体了 |
[29:05] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[29:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:55] | Well, let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[30:38] | Let’s get this trans… | 我们来拿无线电… |
[30:39] | Transceiver. | 无线电收发机 |
[30:40] | Transceiver thing and get out of here. | 无线电收发机 然后就离开 |
[31:45] | Come on! | 开门 开门 |
[31:53] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:55] | Yeah, you? | 恩 你呢 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:00] | I’m fine. Charlie’s fine, by the way. I’m okay. | 我没事 Charlie没事 顺便说一句 我没事 |
[32:07] | Hey, you don’t have to come up here. | 你不用上来 |
[32:09] | No, I’m good. | 不 没关系 |
[32:33] | So, what does a transceiver look like? | 无线电收发机是什么样子 |
[32:35] | Like a complicated walkie-talkie. | 结构复杂的对讲机 |
[33:12] | Hey, can you hear me? | 听到我说话了吗 |
[33:17] | I need that water. | 把水拿来 |
[33:25] | Here. Here you go. | 给 |
[33:32] | How many survived? | 多少生还者 |
[33:33] | At least 48. | 至少48人 |
[33:36] | Does anything feel broken? | 身上有骨折吗 |
[33:37] | No, no. Just my head’s a little dizzy, that’s all. | 不 就是我的头…有点晕 仅此而已 |
[33:42] | It’s probably a concussion. | 可能是脑震荡 |
[33:46] | How long has it been? | 已经过了多久了 |
[33:47] | Sixteen hours. | 16个小时 |
[33:49] | Sixteen? | 16个? |
[33:54] | Has anybody come? | 有人来了吗 |
[33:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[34:00] | Six hours in…our radio went out. | 起飞六小时后 我们的无线电失灵了 |
[34:08] | No one could see us. | 没人看得见我们 |
[34:11] | We turned back to land in Fiji. | 我们掉头去斐济降落 |
[34:14] | By the time we hit turbulence…we were a thousand miles off course. | 但遇到了紊流 偏离了航线一千英里 |
[34:24] | They’re looking for us in the wrong place. | 他们搜救我们找错地方了 |
[34:33] | We have a transceiver. | 这里有无线电收发机 |
[34:35] | Good, good. We were hoping. | 好 这正是我们所希望的 |
[34:37] | You shouldn’t move. | 你最好别动 |
[34:38] | No, no. I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[34:40] | Transceiver’s right there. | 无线电收发机就在哪里 |
[34:42] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[34:50] | Where’s Charlie? | Charlie在哪儿 |
[35:01] | It’s not working. | 不好用了 |
[35:15] | What were you doing in the bathroom? | 你在洗手间里做什么 |
[35:17] | What? | 什么 |
[35:25] | What the hell was that? | 是什么鬼东西 |
[35:35] | It’s right outside. | 就在外面 |
[35:36] | What? What’s right out…? | 什么 什么在外面 |
[36:37] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么事 |
[36:59] | Jack, come on! | Jack 快 |
[37:01] | Just leave it! | 别去管它了 |
[38:00] | Okay, run! | 快跑 |
[38:44] | One. | 一 |
[38:48] | Two. | 二 |
[38:51] | Three. | 三 |
[38:53] | Four. | 四 |
[38:57] | Five. | 五 |
[39:18] | Where’s Jack? | Jack人呢 |
[39:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:20] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗? |
[39:20] | He pulled me up. | 恩 他拉我起来的 |
[39:21] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[39:22] | I don’t know! | 不知道 |
[39:22] | How can you not know? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[39:23] | We got separated! | 我们分开了 |
[39:24] | I fell down. | 我跌倒了 |
[39:25] | He came back. That thing was… | 他回来拉我 那东西 |
[39:27] | Did you see it? | 你看到了 |
[39:28] | No. No. But it was right there. | 没有 可它就在那里 |
[39:30] | We were dead… I was. And then Jack came back and he pulled me up. | 我都快没命了 然后Jack回来拉起了我 |
[39:34] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[39:45] | We have to go back for him. | 我们要回去找他 |
[39:46] | Go back? There? | 回去吗 去那里吗 |
[39:49] | There’s a certain gargantuan quality about this thing. | Kate 那东西可是巨无霸啊 |
[39:53] | Then don’t come. | 那就别来 |
[40:28] | I heard you shout. | 我听见你喊了 |
[40:31] | I heard you shout “Jack.” | 听见你喊”Jack”了 |
[40:33] | I’m Charlie, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫Charlie |
[40:39] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[41:06] | What is…? | 什么… |
[41:08] | It’s the pilot. | 是机长 |
[41:17] | Did you see it? | 看到那东西了吗 |
[41:19] | No. It was right behind me, but I dove into the bushes. | 没有 就在我后面来着 我扑进了灌木丛中 |
[41:24] | Guys…how does something like that happen? | 伙计们 这是怎么搞的 |