Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活(Life)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活(Life)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Of all the men in the world, 这世界上有这么多男人
[00:01] you decided to sleep with your dead girlfriend’s husband? 你偏偏决定跟你死去女友的丈夫上床
[00:04] You can’t tell him. 你不能告诉他
[00:06] – Why didn’t you tell me Andy was here the other night? – What? -你为什么没说安迪那天晚上来过呢 -什么
[00:08] The weird thing is why you hid it. 问题是你为什么要隐瞒
[00:10] I like YOU! 我喜欢的是你
[00:12] I’m illicit now. 我现在就是不正当的
[00:14] What? Oh, come on! 搞什么 别装了
[00:15] – It’s not a good idea. – You want it. You dick! I hate you! -这样不好 -你想要的 混蛋 我恨你
[00:21] – Any idea where she might be? – No. -你知道她可能在哪吗 -不知道
[00:23] Have you looked at your bank statements? 你查过银行流水吗
[00:24] That might give you some idea where. 它可能会告诉你她在哪
[00:27] She hits her head and five minutes later, she died. 她磕到了头 五分钟之后她就死了
[00:31] She was in Liverpool, 她当时在利物浦
[00:32] and I couldn’t understand why she was there in the first place. 我不明白她为什么要去利物浦
[00:36] Leave me alone! 别管我
[00:39] – David, this isn’t working. – It’s her, isn’t it? Belle. -大卫 这样不行的 -是因为她 贝尔
[00:43] It’s not going anywhere. 不会有未来的
[00:45] Helen! I just wondered 海伦 我就是想问问
[00:48] If you wanted to meet up sometime. 你想不想见面
[00:50] Have a bit of fun. 找点乐子
[00:57] Please… It’s not fair, Gail! 求你了…这不公平 盖尔
[01:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:56] And that’s for you. 给你的小费
[02:01] Hello! And welcome to Transform This Girl. 大家好 欢迎收看《改头换面的女孩》
[02:06] I’m Sue Bede… 我是苏·彼得…
[02:08] …head girl, and I’m very strict. …女生代表 我非常严格
[02:11] I’m your hostess for the evening’s festivities. 我是今晚庆祝活动的女主人
[02:13] 亨利 我不明白 你回来吗
[02:15] Oh, it’s been a hair roller-coaster so far. 比赛像坐过山车一样刺激
[02:19] We started with ten contestants, 一开始有十名选手
[02:21] and we’ve whittled it down to a final three. 现在已经只剩最后三位
[02:54] – Hi, I’m Tom. – Hi, Gail. Nice to meet you. -我是汤姆 -盖尔 很高兴见到你
[02:56] And you too. Er, shall I, er…? 我也很高兴 我能…
[03:13] 回复 我想离开病入膏肓的丈夫 你们二人都去做心理咨询吧 谈开了就好了
[03:17] 你不是一个人 你并不是个坏人 但别撇下… 我的伴侣去世前 我离开了他 因为我无法承受 他走得孤苦伶仃 我很后悔 不要重蹈我的覆辙
[04:27] Tea? 来杯茶
[04:28] Lovely. 好的
[05:13] I just want the truth. 我想知道真相
[05:15] This has nothing to do with me. 这和我没有关系
[05:17] – We’ve been neighbours for years. – And yet I barely know you, -我们做了好几年邻居 -但我们依然不怎么熟
[05:20] which speaks volumes. I’m sorry for what happened to Kelly, 这很能说明问题 凯莉不在了我很遗憾
[05:23] but beyond that, you can’t ask for me to get involved. 但除此之外 你不能把我卷进来
[05:25] You are involved! You spoke to Saira. 你已经卷进来了 你和塞拉说了什么
[05:27] – But she didn’t speak to you! – Well, exactly! -但是她没和你说 -就是啊
[05:29] I know. About what?! 我知道 到底是什么
[05:33] David, you need to go now. 大卫 你得走了
[05:57] We need a new rule. 我们得定个新规矩
[05:59] If I am hungover, nothing happens. 如果我宿醉的话 什么也别来找我
[06:06] Understood? 懂了吗
[06:07] Ok. 懂了
[06:08] Now leave me alone. 让我一个人待会儿
[06:11] I need at least 24 hours of complete peace. 我需要至少二十四小时完全不被打扰
[06:16] Just remember your job interview today. 别忘了今天的面试
[06:27] What’s that? 那是什么
[06:28] Breakfast! 早点
[06:31] You wanted to talk? 你不是想聊天嘛
[06:33] – Always helps me. – Right. -总能帮到我 -嗯
[06:35] There’s a boy at the end of the road. 在路的尽头有个男孩
[06:37] Well, I say boy, he’s probably 40. 我还说男孩呢 他可能都四十了
[06:40] He sorts me out. 他帮我弄到的
[06:42] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[06:46] If anyone asks, it’s medicinal. 要是有人问起的话 这是药用的
[06:50] So… 那么…
[06:52] Oh, come on. It won’t kill you. 来吧 死不了
[06:56] Well, that is definitely true, but, er… 话虽如此 但是…
[06:59] ..no, thank you not my thing. 不了谢谢 这不是我的菜
[07:02] Oh, good old Henry 老亨利
[07:05] unflappable to the end. 自始至终从容镇定
[07:08] What do you mean? 什么意思
[07:09] Well, the world changes, but nothing changes you. 世界在变 但什么也改变不了你
[07:13] Bravo. 真棒
[07:21] Have an amazing day today. Swapping over at five, right? 今天过得愉快点 别忘了五点换你带孩子
[07:25] Ok. 对
[07:28] Can we say, if you’re worried about anything in the future, 我们以后要是心里有事
[07:31] we’ll talk about it? We’re always better when we talk. 就说出来好吗 说出来之后我们总是更融洽
[07:33] Yeah. 好
[07:35] And not hide things from each other. 还有不要互相隐瞒
[07:38] Yeah. Exactly. 是的没错
[07:40] Er, I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[07:48] I’m sorry, I’m stupid. 抱歉 我真傻
[07:50] About what? 关于什么
[07:51] Not telling you Andy was here. 没告诉你安迪来过
[07:57] We’re going to be OK, aren’t we? 我们会好好的 不是吗
[07:59] Yeah, more than OK. 是的 不止是好好的
[08:03] Go on, you’ll be late. 走吧 你要迟到了
[08:05] Yeah. Right. Bye! 好的 再见
[08:12] – The dress is disgusting. – I’m sure that’s not true. -那礼服真难看 -肯定不是的
[08:16] – It makes me look like a curtain. – Oh, Maya… -它让我看起来像个窗帘 -马娅
[08:19] Seriously it’s the sort of thing you’d wear. 说真的 这才是你应该穿的衣服
[08:22] Well, it’s up to the bride. 这新娘说了算
[08:23] The bride said I could wear jeans. 新娘说我可以穿牛仔裤
[08:24] Well, she’s being polite. 她是出于礼貌
[08:26] Wear jeans, and you’ll ruin it for everyone. 穿牛仔裤 你就毁了整场婚礼
[08:29] Did you find out where you could get some help? 你找到能帮你的人了吗
[08:33] Look, occasionally, I’ll fall off the wagon, 听着 偶尔我会又开始酗酒
[08:35] but that doesn’t mean… 但那不意味着…
[08:36] Falling off the wagon wasn’t the problem. 又开始酗酒不是问题所在
[08:37] – Yeah, all right. – Falling into the wall… -是的 -撞到墙上才…
[08:40] I’d better go. Good luck with your interview. 我得走了 祝面试顺利
[08:43] I know you want it, and you can get it. 我知道你想要这份工作 你能行的
[08:44] Just relax this time, yeah? 这次放松些
[08:48] Chill. 淡定点
[08:50] I am chilled. 我很淡定
[08:52] You’re basically never chilled. 你从来没有淡定过
[09:33] Hello? 你好
[09:36] What?! 什么
[09:38] When? 什么时候
[09:53] Didn’t they call? 他们没给你打电话吗
[09:55] Literally just now. 刚刚打过
[09:57] Right. So, apparently, I’m not supposed to be on my own. 好的 我不该无人陪伴一个人待着
[10:00] And I don’t want to go back to mine 我也不想回我家
[10:01] anyway, so…I have to stay here. 所以…我得住这
[10:06] Why are you wearing a suit? 你为什么穿着套装
[10:07] Ruth, it’s hard enough as it is… 鲁丝 现在已经捉襟见肘了因为…
[10:09] Oh, OK, what do you want me to do, then? 好的 你想让我做点什么呢
[10:13] Maya’s in the spare room. 马娅住在空房间
[10:14] You’ll, er… You’ll have to go in mine. 那你…那你就得去我的房间了
[10:17] – Oh, we are not sharing. – God, no. I’ll take the sofa. -我俩不能睡同一间房 -天呐 那我睡沙发
[10:20] I’m wearing a suit because I’ve got an interview. 我穿着套装因为我要去面试
[10:22] Again? 又去
[10:23] Same place, actually. 其实是去同一家面试
[10:25] You want to have another go at persuading them you’re fun? 你还想再试一次 让他们相信你很有趣吗
[10:27] It means you will be on your own today, 意思是你今天得一个人在家了
[10:29] there’s no avoiding that. 这无法避免
[10:30] Where’s Maya? 马娅去哪了
[10:31] At a dress fitting for a wedding, and then a hen do… 试穿婚礼的礼服去了 然后参加单身派对…
[10:33] A wedding? 婚礼
[10:34] She’s a bridesmaid for the woman across the hall. 她给住对门的那个女人当伴娘
[10:36] Try to keep it tidy today. 今天尽量保持屋内整洁
[10:39] Don’t go through my cupboards. 别翻我的碗橱
[10:45] I’ll get some Curly Wurlys on the way home, I know you like them. 回家路上我买些吉百利巧克力棒 我知道你喜欢
[10:48] I’m not a child. 我又不是小孩子
[10:49] All right, I won’t, then. 好吧 那不买了
[10:50] No, fuck off, do. I’m just saying. 别呀 买吧 我说说而已
[10:52] Just, if you need to go anywhere… 以防你要出去…
[10:56] Oh, shit. 该死
[11:14] I just assumed that was the sort of person she was. 我以为她就是那种人
[11:17] You know, quiet, normal. 安静 普通
[11:20] Quiet, perhaps, but… 安静或许没错 但…
[11:22] …she always had a spark to her. 她总能让人眼前一亮
[11:25] That’s not what you said to me. 你不是这么跟我说的
[11:26] – What? – Well, I remember, when we were together, -什么 -我记得 我们在一起的时候
[11:28] you called her dull. 你说她毫无情趣
[11:30] No. No, I wouldn’t… 不 不我没说…
[11:31] You did. 你说了
[11:35] You expecting someone? 你在等人
[11:41] Speak of the devil. 说谁谁到啊
[11:48] Hello, Helen. 你好 海伦
[11:52] Is that…? 那是…
[11:53] Is that weed, Helen? 那是大麻吗 海伦
[11:55] Yes. Do you want some? 是的 你要来一口吗
[11:57] Oh, that’s kind, but not right now. 谢谢你的好意 但现在不是时候
[12:00] Have you been here all night? 你在这过夜了
[12:02] Helen came over this morning. 海伦早上才来的
[12:04] I wanted someone to talk to. 我想找人聊聊天
[12:05] Oh, right. Well, that makes sense. 那好吧 说得通
[12:08] Er, well, don’t let me interrupt. 你们继续 别被我打扰了
[12:10] I’ll, er, just go and unpack. 我去清行李
[12:13] Oh, we’re due at Rachel’s. 我们要赶去瑞秋家
[12:14] Shall we aim to leave in an hour? We can catch up in the car. 一小时后出发行吗 我们路上再聊
[12:22] You’re back, then? 这么说你回来住了
[12:25] Yes. 是的
[12:27] For good? 再也不走了
[12:29] Yes. 不走了
[12:36] I…should go. 我该走了
[12:42] Good luck! 祝你好运
[12:52] In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, amen. 以圣父圣子和圣灵之名 阿门
[12:56] Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. 保佑我 神父 我有罪
[13:02] I haven’t been to confession for…two months, 自从凯莉去世后 我已经有两个月
[13:06] since Kelly died. 没有来告解了
[13:09] All right. 好吧
[13:13] I’ve been finding it very difficult to pray. 我这段时间都祷告不下去
[13:17] Why’s that? 为什么
[13:19] I’ve always tried to dedicate my life to God. 我一直在尝试把我的生命交给上帝
[13:23] I mean, I haven’t been perfect, 我不是什么完人
[13:24] but I’ve sincerely made the attempt. 但我真的在尽力了
[13:26] Yes. 那肯定
[13:27] David, I know that’s true. 大卫 我知道你说的是实话
[13:28] So when I think about what’s happened to me 当我想到我的遭遇
[13:31] and when I think about God… 再想到上帝的时候
[13:34] ..I have three options. 我得到三种答案
[13:37] Either he’s punishing me – but for what, I have no idea. 要么祂是在惩罚我 但我不知出于何种原因
[13:41] I don’t think he’s punishing you. 我觉得祂不是在惩罚你
[13:42] Or he’s malevolent, enjoying what’s happening. 或者祂幸灾乐祸 在一旁看戏
[13:47] What’s your third option? 第三个答案呢
[13:50] That there is no God at all. 世上根本没有上帝
[13:54] One can’t have blessings without suffering. 没有经历过痛苦 就不会得到福气
[14:00] Kelly was taken from you, but before that, 凯莉是抛下你离世了 但在那之前
[14:03] you were given a loving, happy relationship… 你们俩过着充满爱意的幸福生活
[14:06] She cheated on me. 她出轨了
[14:09] I discovered recently that she’d been lying to me. 我最近发现她一直在对我说谎
[14:13] She was with someone else. 她和别人搞在一起了
[14:16] After I found that out, 我知道这件事后
[14:18] I had sex with one of my students. 我和我一个学生上床了
[14:21] I liked her… 我很喜欢她
[14:24] ..but she’s left me now as well. 但她现在也离开了我
[14:27] So, I mean, yeah, I have blessings… 确实 我是有福气
[14:31] ..but when I think of how hard I’ve tried to be good… 但一想到我为了成为好人付出了多少艰辛
[14:36] ..I’d say there’s something unfair going on. 就会觉得上帝待我不公平
[14:40] God loves you, David. 上帝爱你 大卫
[14:43] Then whatever he’s up to, or even if he exists at all… 那不管祂是怎么想的 或者祂根本就不存在
[14:49] ..what authority does he have left to judge me? 祂有又多少威信来审判我
[14:53] I mean, why shouldn’t I just do exactly what I want? 我为什么不能随心所欲 做我想做的事呢
[15:22] Henry, whatever you do, it’s up to you. 亨利 不管你做什么 都依你
[15:24] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生
[15:26] You’ve only got a few months to live, 你只能活几个月了
[15:27] and if seeing Helen is what you wanted, then… 如果你确实想跟海伦约会 那就…
[15:29] I’m telling you she came round this morning. 我跟你说了 她今天早上才过来的
[15:32] All right. 行
[15:33] I believe you. 我相信你
[15:35] No problem. 没关系
[16:15] I’m Ruth. 我是鲁丝
[16:16] I’m just staying across the hall. 我就住对面
[16:19] I’m not really supposed to be left alone, so… 我不能一个人待着 所以就想…
[16:22] ..do you fancy a cup of tea and a chat? 一起喝杯茶聊个天吗
[16:35] Belle? 贝尔
[16:37] Ah, hello! 你好啊
[16:44] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[16:45] – Barclay. – Ah, it’s like the bank. -巴克雷 -跟那个著名的银行同名啊
[16:48] No, not really. 其实不一样
[16:49] How do I look? Cos last time I completely fucked it up – 我看上去如何 我上次面试就彻底搞砸了
[16:52] I had a stain on my arm and I was really boring. 手臂上有污渍 我还特别无趣
[16:55] You look fine. 你挺好的
[16:56] Shall we? Lead the way, beautiful man. 那走吧 带路 帅小伙
[17:08] Oh, you’ve got such long legs – I have to run to keep up! 有大长腿就是好啊 我得用跑的才跟得上你
[17:11] Maybe that’s why you’re so fit, all the walking. 可能这就是你这么壮的原因 走出来的
[17:13] Actually, everyone here is incredibly attractive. 其实这里的每一位都好有魅力啊
[17:16] So you’ve interviewed before? 这么说你来这面试过
[17:18] Yeah, and they said I wasn’t fun enough. 没错 面试官说我不够有趣
[17:20] Can you believe that? Cos I’m…I’m so fun. 你敢相信吗 我明明这么有意思
[17:23] The truth is that I need the money. 事实是我需要钱
[17:25] Everything in my life is going very wrong. 我的生活过得乱七八糟
[17:26] I’m a Pilates teacher, but that doesn’t even begin to cover 虽说我是普拉提老师 但那根本不足以负担
[17:29] my outgoings, so, yep, I need this job. 我的开销 所以没错 我需要这份工作
[17:33] But I think I’d…I’d enjoy it, too. 我觉得我也会做得很开心
[17:37] – So, we’re in here? – Yes. -在这面试吗 -没错
[17:39] Right. 好
[17:41] Thank you, Barclays. Wish me luck! 谢了 银行哥 祝我好运
[17:50] What’s going on? 怎么了吗
[17:51] Where’s Jan? 詹呢
[17:52] You can’t see Jan today. 你今天不能见詹
[17:54] Um, yes, I can. 我当然可以
[17:55] I can see Jan. Jan’s the man. 我能见詹 我见的就是詹
[17:58] I’ve got the email. 我收到了电邮
[17:59] You had an appointment, but you’re not doing the interview. 你是有约 但你不能参加面试
[18:04] – Why not? – Because you’re drunk. -为什么 -因为你喝醉了
[18:07] Be-becau… 因为…
[18:10] Look, I’m…I’m sorry, I don’t actually, er, know who you are. 听着 抱歉 我不知道你是什么人
[18:13] – I’m not…I’m not really… – You need to go home. -我其实不… -回家吧
[18:15] No! No! I’ve prepared! 不 我都准备好了
[18:17] If you won’t take me, I’ll… I’ll… 你不带我去的话 我就…
[18:21] If you try to see her, I will advise that it’s not possible 如果你要去见她 我会建议
[18:24] to conduct the interview with you in this state, 以你现在的状态不能进行面试
[18:26] and she’ll listen to me, and that will be it. 她会听我的 就这样
[18:27] You go home, and we reschedule. 你回家 我们改时间再面试
[18:29] I… 我…
[18:36] You’re a dick. 你就是个混蛋
[19:48] 塞拉·马利克 曼彻斯特 杜兰德街31号
[19:56] 近况 要求转课至英语模块3R 大卫·阿斯顿
[20:02] Hello? 你好
[20:04] Does Saira live here? 塞拉住在这吗
[20:05] Yeah. Who are you? 对 你是
[20:07] Er, I’m David Aston. 我是大卫·阿斯顿
[20:08] I teach her English. 我是她的英语老师
[20:09] – Is she…? – She’s gone to her gran’s for a few days. -她在… -她去她的奶奶家住几天
[20:12] Ok. 好吧
[20:15] Only I, er… 只不过…
[20:16] I have to get her these papers, er, by tomorrow. 我得明天之前把这些文件交给她
[20:19] And I can’t get through on her phone. So, do you have an address? 她的电话又打不通 你有住址吗
[20:23] Maybe I could… 说不定我能…
[20:35] Here. No paper. 给 我找不到别的纸了
[20:36] Oh, great, thank you very…much. 太好了 非常感谢
[20:46] 利物浦 盖提克 霍利路98号
[20:56] – Happy birthday! – Thanks! -生日快乐 -谢谢
[20:59] Mum, are you feeling better? 妈 你好些了吗
[21:00] – Better? – I’ll go through. -什么好些 -我待会儿解释
[21:03] – Dad said you’d been ill. – Ill? No. -爸说你生病了 -我没生病
[21:07] Wow, Mum! Makeover! 天呐 妈妈 改头换面啊
[21:10] So, what’s been going on? 最近都发生了什么事
[21:13] Oh, my God, Mum, your clothes! 天呐 妈妈 你这身衣服
[21:15] You look great, Gail. 你看起来很不错 盖尔
[21:16] Oh, thanks, Chris. You too! 谢谢 克里斯 你也是
[21:18] I wasn’t saying I didn’t like it, it’s just… 我不是不喜欢 只是…
[21:19] Oh, come here! 快来抱个
[21:24] You think I don’t love you as much as Rachel. 你觉得我没有像爱瑞秋那样爱你
[21:27] It’s not true, but you’ve always felt it, I know. 不是的 但你总这么觉得 我懂
[21:31] We should talk about that sometime. 我们改天应该聊一聊
[21:32] Mum, are…are you OK? 妈妈 你还好吗
[21:36] What are you doing? 你在干什么呢
[21:38] Kissing our son, Henry. You should try it sometime. 亲我们的儿子 亨利 你有空也该试试
[21:42] Are we going to have some music? It’s a birthday party, isn’t it? 不来点音乐吗 这可是生日派对啊
[21:44] – Kyle? – We thought you didn’t like it. -凯尔 -我们以为你们不喜欢就没放
[21:46] – We don’t. – Yeah! Come on! -我们是不喜欢 -怎么会 快放吧
[21:49] Lenny, you wanna boogie? 连尼 你想嗨起来吗
[21:51] – Yeah! – Yeah! -耶 -耶
[21:53] Lenny wants to rock, and Lenny’s the boss! 连尼想跳舞 听连尼的
[21:56] Hey, fist bump, Lenny, fist bump. 顶拳 连尼 顶一下拳
[21:59] So, the toddler’s in charge? 所以现在全听这孩子的吗
[22:00] Yeah! Hey, Lenny, 对 连尼
[22:03] – ready to rock? Yeah! – Yeah! -准备好跳舞了吗 -跳舞啦
[22:15] When you said she’d been ill… 你之前还说她病了
[22:17] Exactly. 的确是
[22:52] You shouldn’t sleep here… 你不该睡在这里
[22:53] you’ll have something stolen. 你的东西会被偷的
[22:56] What are you do…? 你来这里干什么
[22:57] Your…your sister said that you’d gone for a job interview, 你妹妹说你出去面试工作了
[23:00] and when I asked at reception, 我去公司前台问时
[23:02] they said you’d just left the building. 他们说你刚离开
[23:07] I feel like someone’s put an axe through my skull. 我感觉头痛欲裂
[23:09] Yeah, I thought that might be the case. 是的 我想也是
[23:11] That’s why I brought you… 这就是为什么我给你买了
[23:13] a hangover cure. 醒酒饮品
[23:18] You laughing at me? 你在嘲笑我吗
[23:20] I’m bribing you. 我在贿赂你
[23:22] I need you to tell me that I’m wrong. 我需要你告诉我我错了
[23:26] Saira’s university records said 塞拉的成绩单显示
[23:28] that she asked to join my seminar group. 她主动要求换到我的研讨课
[23:32] She always said it was chance. 她之前总说这是碰巧
[23:36] So from the very beginning, she was lying. 所以她从一开始就在撒谎
[23:40] And then I went to her student house 然后我去了她的学生宿舍
[23:42] and found that she’s gone to her gran’s 发现她去了她在利物浦的
[23:45] in Liverpool. 奶奶家
[23:48] Kelly died in Liverpool. 凯莉就死在利物浦
[23:51] And I never knew why she was there. 我从不知道她为什么去哪里
[23:56] At that point, I started to… 在那一刻 我开始…
[24:01] think that there was the possibility of something bad. 产生了一种不祥的预感
[24:06] And so I’ve come back to you. 所以我回来找你
[24:11] Cos you know, don’t you? 因为你知道 对不对
[24:27] Don’t mention religion, don’t mention men or marriage. 别提什么宗教信仰 男人或婚姻
[24:31] I have spent 28 years trying to get away from her. 我花了二十八年试图摆脱她
[24:34] And now I have, I have nightmares 而我现在的噩梦是
[24:36] that one day I’m going to have to go back. 有一天我将不得不回到她身边
[24:38] Oh, I need a drink in my hand. 快给我倒杯酒
[24:43] – All right. OK? – Mm-hm. -好的 可以吗 -好喝
[24:55] I thought you were going to lose weight for the wedding. 我还以为你会为婚礼减肥呢
[24:56] Jesus, Mum… 天啊 妈
[24:57] I’m joking! You’re lovely just the way you are. 我开玩笑的 你原本的样子就很好看
[25:00] Now, where’s my other little girl? 我的另一个小姑娘在哪里
[25:02] – She’s asleep. – Oh? Is she? -她在睡觉 -是吗 她在睡觉吗
[25:05] Rose I know. 萝丝我认识
[25:06] – Hello, Rose. – Hey. Good to see you. -你好 萝丝 -你好 很高兴见到你
[25:08] Susie. And Anya. Hi. And who’s this? 苏茜和安雅 你们好 这位是谁
[25:11] This is Maya. She lives across the hall. 这是马娅 她住对门
[25:14] She really helped when Evie arrived. 伊薇出生时 她真的帮了大忙
[25:16] Oh, right. 好吧
[25:17] – And there’s another one just come, yeah? – Yeah. -又来一位 对吗 -是的
[25:20] Oh, well, look at her! 天啊 看看她
[25:23] She’s not a bridesmaid, is she? 她不是伴娘吧
[25:24] – No. This is Gaby. – Well, thank God for that! -不是 这是盖比 -谢天谢地
[25:27] Well, I don’t want Liam changing his mind. 我可不希望利亚姆改变主意
[25:30] I mean, I don’t mean to be offensive to the rest of you, 我不想冒犯你们其他人
[25:32] but look at her. 但看看她
[25:34] She’s gorgeous! 她真太漂亮了
[25:39] Chris, you’re happy to support him 克里斯 你很乐意支持他
[25:40] until he finds something he wants to do, right? 直到他找到自己想做的事 对吗
[25:43] Of course. 当然
[25:43] Because he loves you! 因为他爱你
[25:44] All right, but seriously, 好吧 但说真的
[25:45] having your own income in a relationship is vital. 婚姻关系中有自己的收入非常重要
[25:48] I never had my own income. 我就从没有过自己的收入
[25:49] – That’s different. – How? -这不一样 -怎么不一样了
[25:50] You never wanted it. 你从来就不想有
[25:51] Well, I did, but every time I got a part-time job or something, 我想 但每次我找到一份兼职之类的工作
[25:55] you’d laugh at the uniform and say how boring it was. 你就嘲笑制服难看 并说那会很无聊
[25:57] – Nonsense. – It’s not nonsense, Henry, it’s simply what… -胡说 -我没胡说 亨利 这只是…
[26:00] You want everyone to think you were hard done by, 你想让所有人都认为你被欺负了
[26:01] but you lived it up for 40 years… 但你其实享乐了四十年
[26:03] – Well, shall we move on? – Life of luxury, -我们能说点别的吗 -你过着逍遥的生活
[26:04] while I went to work every day. 而我每天都要去工作
[26:05] OK, seriously, what’s going on? 行了 说真的 这是怎么回事
[26:07] Your mother has decided this is the perfect moment 你们的妈妈觉得现在是彻底改变
[26:09] to completely change her personality. 她性格的绝佳时刻
[26:11] I wanted to be me – your father wasn’t keen. 我想做自己 你们的父亲不乐意
[26:13] No, I never said that. 没有 我从没那样说
[26:14] So I tried telling him, but he wasn’t listening. 所以我试着告诉他 但他不听
[26:16] I was listening that whole evening, Gail. 我那天整晚都在听你说 盖尔
[26:18] So, I walked out, left him for a few days. 所以 我搬了出去 离开他几天
[26:21] I needed time to work things out. 我需要一些时间把事情想清楚
[26:24] And now I have, I’m better. 现在我想清楚了 我好多了
[26:26] Why? Work out what? 为什么 想清楚什么
[26:29] I decided I needed to start paying myself some respect… 我决定从今以后得尊重自己
[26:34] – Right… – because it’s true, -好吧 -因为
[26:35] the biggest problem was the way your father treated me, 最大的问题确实在于你们父亲对待我的方式
[26:37] but that’s not an issue… 但这不是主要问题
[26:39] She thinks I laugh at her. 她认为我嘲笑她
[26:40] – Well, you do, you always mock… – Talk over her. -你就是 你总是嘲笑… -打断她说话
[26:44] She says I ruined her entire life. 她说我毁了她的一生
[26:46] You probably haven’t noticed… 你们可能没注意到…
[26:48] Yes, of course we’ve noticed. 我们当然注意到了
[26:49] Dad’s always been like that. 爸一直那样
[26:51] If you noticed it, why didn’t you say anything? 如果你注意到了 之前为什么不说
[26:53] You’re my mum and dad, 你们是我的父母
[26:54] and everyone thinks their mum and dad are completely weird. 每个人都觉得他们的父母特别奇怪
[26:57] But you enjoyed it. 但你乐在其中
[26:58] – Er, no… – She laughed. Exactly! -我没有… -她笑了 真的
[26:59] This is what I’ve been saying. 这就是我一直所说的
[27:00] Whatever’s going on in her head, it’s a complete fantasy. 她那完全是不切实际的幻想
[27:07] Mum, point is, either way, if you’re happy, then good! 妈 只要你开心就好
[27:11] And I love the clothes. 我喜欢你这身衣服
[27:12] Good. 很好
[27:13] Yes, it’s true, I do feel more…more relaxed, more confident. 真的 我觉得轻松多了 也更自信了
[27:17] Why don’t you just tell them the truth? 你怎么不告诉他们事实
[27:18] I mean, our family has always made jokes 在我们家 大家总是
[27:21] at each other’s expense, but it stops us… 彼此取笑 但这让我们不能…
[27:23] – What she’s not telling you is why she really left. – It stops us… -她没告诉你们她离开的真正原因 -让我们不
[27:24] It stops us being honest with each other. 这让我们不能坦诚相对
[27:27] I mean, imagine if, when we meet… 想象一下 假如我们见面时
[27:28] She left so she could sleep with someone else! 她搬出去是为了能跟其他人上床
[27:31] What?! 什么
[27:32] Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you just said we should be honest. 抱歉 你刚才不是说我们应该坦诚嘛
[27:36] After your mum left me, 在你们的妈妈离开我后
[27:37] she got a flat and she met some new man. 她租了间公寓 并和其他男人约会
[27:39] She…? Dad, I think that’s unlikely. 我妈吗 爸 我觉得这不太可能
[27:41] – I beg your pardon… – I saw them together! -你在说什么 -我看到他们在一起了
[27:43] I stupidly thought that perhaps there was something 我愚蠢地以为 她之前所说的很有道理
[27:45] in what she was saying, so I found out where she was, 所以我找到她的住处
[27:47] I got some flowers to apologise, but when I got there, 我买了花去道歉 但当我到那里时
[27:49] I saw them in the street – he kissed her. 我在街上看到了他们 他亲了你妈
[27:52] – No! Henry, it was on the cheek. – You see? -不是 亨利 亲的是脸 -看到了吧
[27:55] – Mum? – And I suddenly realised, what was I doing… -妈 -我突然意识到 我在做什么
[27:57] He’s just a friend. You got Helen over. 他只是个朋友 你也叫过海伦来家里
[27:59] Chasing after this woman who’s going to be that selfish? 何必苦追一个如此自私的女人
[27:59] It’s the same thing… 是一回事
[28:01] …someone to talk to… 他只是个可以交谈的人
[28:02] I thought, “It’s time to look after yourself,” 我想 “是时候好好照顾你自己了”
[28:04] and I went home and I came to a decision. 我回到家并且做了一个决定
[28:06] What decision? 什么决定
[28:09] I’m not doing the chemotherapy. 我不做化疗了
[28:12] You…? 你…
[28:13] What?! Not doing it? 什么 不做了吗
[28:17] I mean, I’ll miss you children, 我会想你们的 孩子们
[28:18] but I’d rather have five months living life as I want to 但我情愿按照自己的意愿好好活五个月
[28:21] than turning myself into some weak, pathetic… 也不愿把自己变成一个虚弱的可怜虫
[28:24] Dad, you have to. 爸 你必须做
[28:25] Why should I put myself through all that, 我为什么要让自己经历这一切
[28:26] when you, my whole family, 当你们 我的全部家人
[28:28] think I’m horrible and she’s brilliant? 都认为我特别坏 而她特别好
[28:30] Dad… 爸
[28:32] – God’s gift. – No, we don’t. -她是上天的恩赐 -不 我们没这么想
[28:33] Yes, we do, we do think she’s brilliant. 是的 我们确实认为她很好
[28:36] So do you, that’s what you’ve always said. 你也是 你们一直这么说
[28:39] Well, she’s changed. 但她变了
[28:41] Yes, but not for the worse. 是的 但不是变坏
[28:42] Jonathan, whose side are you on? 乔纳森 你站哪边
[28:51] Dad, can we talk about the chemo? 爸 我们能聊聊化疗的事吗
[28:54] Please. 求你了
[28:58] I was really looking forward to today. 我本来很期待今天的聚会
[29:02] Your last birthday, Rachel. 你最后的生日 瑞秋
[29:04] The last one I’ll see. 我最后一次见证的生日
[29:08] Really looking forward to it. 真的很期待
[29:13] Excuse me. 抱歉
[29:24] My favourite bit of my body, I would say, is…my chest. 我最喜欢的我的身体部位 是胸部
[29:28] Oh! Wrong again! 又错了
[29:31] So this is supposed to test how well she knows him? 这个测试是为了证明她有多了解他吗
[29:33] It’s not a test. 这不是测试
[29:34] Well, it’s not looking good. She hasn’t got one right! 这可不妙啊 她一道题都没答对
[29:37] Next question! What do you argue about the most: 下一题 你们最常为什么争吵
[29:40] money, food or sex? 钱 食物还是性
[29:43] Oh, food. It’s always food with a guy. 食物 跟男的起争端总是因为食物
[29:46] No, it’s none of those, er… 不 都不是
[29:47] Yes, it is! Money, food or sex. 是的 钱 食物还是性
[29:50] Money. He’ll say money. 钱 他会说是钱
[29:52] Let’s see. 来看看
[29:54] Oh, er, OK. 好吧
[29:59] We argue the most about food. 我们最经常为食物争吵
[30:00] Oh! No! 不
[30:01] Mate, I told ya. 姐们 我说过的
[30:03] – What were you going to say? – Oh, it doesn’t matter. -你看看 -不重要
[30:05] Well, I’m sure this lot would get them right. 你这群朋友都能答对
[30:08] And I bet Gaby with what’s-his-name would… 我敢说盖比和那个谁…
[30:10] – Mum! – Andy. -妈 -安迪
[30:11] Yeah, well, I don’t know about that. We’ve broken up, actually. 是 我说不准 其实我们分手了
[30:14] Yeah. 是的
[30:16] We went back last night, and then he called me up this morning 我们昨天回去 然后他今天早上打给我
[30:19] and said he’s… 然后说他
[30:21] Hasn’t he called you? 他没有打给你吗
[30:23] – No. – I thought he would have. -没 -我还以为他会打给你
[30:27] Yeah, anyway, 总之
[30:29] his friend’s found him some work in New York. 他的朋友给他介绍了一份纽约的工作
[30:32] He’s moving. 他要搬走了
[30:33] And he says he wants to finish it. 他说他想结束了
[30:36] He’s coming to your wedding and then he’s on a plane. 他会参加你的婚礼 然后就飞走
[30:41] I really thought he’d let you know. 我以为他会告诉你
[30:44] Shall we do the next one, yeah? 我们进行下一题吧 好吗
[30:47] Ready? Hannah? 准备好了吗 汉娜
[30:50] What? Yeah. Yeah. 什么 嗯
[30:52] OK, so, favourite sexual position. 好的 最喜欢的体位
[30:57] Oh, right, this is going to be fascinating. 这个有意思了
[31:00] Sorry. I didn’t know your mum would be here. 抱歉 我不知道你妈妈也会参加
[31:09] ..A rather facetious coffee table 一个相当浮夸的咖啡桌
[31:11] landscape installation and generally, 景观布置 总体来说
[31:14] this whole sort of, you know, art theme. 整体的艺术主题
[31:16] And what did you spend all your money on? 那你把钱都花在什么地方
[31:17] Well, it was the sort of humdrum stuff. 其实是一些平常的东西
[31:19] It was things like timber, it was paint, it was fabric. 比如木材 油漆 织物
[31:21] Oh, God… 天呐
[31:22] But then there was some really nice new materials, 也有一些非常棒的新型材料
[31:23] like the corrugated Perspex over there, which was 7.99… 比如这里的波纹有机玻璃 7.99
[31:26] I have had the best day! 我过了很棒的一天
[31:29] Back-to-back Changing Rooms from the ’90s. 连看了好几集90年代的《交换空间》
[31:34] You’ve been gone ages! 你出去了好久
[31:36] What happened to your suit? 你的套装怎么了
[31:38] Oh, did you get the job? 你面试通过了吗
[31:40] No. 没有
[31:41] It’s very them, 这是他们的风格
[31:42] from what I’ve got to know of them in the last couple of days. 就我这几天对他们的了解
[31:43] It’s also very Charlotte. 也很有夏洛特的风格
[31:45] Did she tell you this was the look she wanted? 她有没有说这就是她想要的样子
[31:51] 400 400…
[31:52] -不 不 -66英镑
[31:54] No! No! 不 不
[31:56] These programmes are, like, 25 years old, 这节目是大概25年之前的
[31:58] so all these rooms would look awful now. 所以那些房间现在看着都很糟糕
[32:01] It’s called entropy. 这就叫熵
[32:04] The natural process by which things inevitably fall apart. 事物不可避免地分崩离析的自然过程
[32:11] What’s this? 这是什么
[32:14] Well, since you’ve got it out and looked at it, 既然你把它拿出来并且看了
[32:16] – I assume you know it’s a map. – Kingswood Hall. -我想你已经知道这是地图 -御林
[32:20] Is that the kind of place they do functions, 是那种举办活动
[32:22] or, I don’t know, weddings? 或者婚礼的地方吗
[32:26] – So you’ve already… – Man on the phone said -所以你已经… -电话里那个人说
[32:27] they’ve got a booking tomorrow for Neil Baker. 尼尔·贝克预定了明天的场地
[32:31] – Well, yeah… – Seriously? -是的 -真的吗
[32:33] He’s getting married again, and you’re going? 他要再婚 而你竟然要去
[32:38] Ooh! Having a party? 要开派对吗
[32:41] For one. 我一个人的
[32:47] When I was in hospital, I did a lot of thinking. 我在医院的时候思考了很多事情
[32:50] Oh, no, if this is going to be a thing, 不 如果要说那个
[32:51] I don’t want to get into… 我不想深入讨论
[32:52] And I realised something. 我想明白一些事
[32:54] As I mentioned, I have borderline personality disorder. 我说过的 我有边缘型人格障碍
[32:58] – It’s hard to live with… – Yes! -非常难以忍受 -是的
[32:59] And there is no cure, but despite that, 而且也没法治 但是除去这个
[33:02] I kind of make sense. 我这人还是好理解的
[33:05] To me. 对我来说
[33:06] I comfort eat for anxiety. 我焦虑的时候就吃
[33:08] I have very intense relationships, 我谈过轰轰烈烈的恋爱
[33:10] most of which just don’t survive, 虽然大都不长久
[33:12] but I meet new people and I enjoy life where I can. 但是我会遇到新的人 我随遇而安
[33:15] And when I think or feel something, I don’t just bottle it up. 如果我情绪上来了 我不沉溺于酒精
[33:18] To say the least. 算是吧
[33:19] And then I was thinking about you, 然后我就想到了你
[33:20] and you don’t make sense at all. 你让人根本读不懂
[33:24] I mean, you drink too much. But why? 你酗酒成瘾 为什么呢
[33:26] You don’t have many friends. Why not? 你没有几个朋友 为什么呢
[33:28] You’ve had one proper relationship in your life, 你本有一段正经的感情
[33:30] and that was so weird 但你的感情也很奇怪
[33:32] that you changed your name for him. 你为了他改了姓名
[33:33] And not just your second name, your first name. 不只是婚后改姓 还改了名字
[33:35] And then that broke up because he cheated on you, 然后因为他背叛了你 那段感情破裂了
[33:37] and now, for some reason, 现在 莫名其妙地
[33:39] you are still going to his new fucking wedding. 你还要去他的婚礼
[33:41] I mean, WTF, Annabelle?! 搞什么啊 安娜贝尔
[33:46] There’s some big questions there, very unanswered. 这里有个大大的疑问 没有得到答案
[33:52] It’s nice you want to talk. 你想聊聊这很好
[33:55] Yeah. 是啊
[33:58] I don’t. 但我不想
[34:09] I didn’t know they played cricket this time of year. 我都不知道这段时间还有板球比赛
[34:13] They play cricket all year round. 全年都有板球比赛
[34:15] What about the weather? 现在这天气也能比吗
[34:18] Luckily, these days, there are other countries. 幸运的是 现在他们还可以去其他国家比赛
[34:25] Who was he? 他是谁
[34:29] Well… 好吧
[34:31] After I left, I thought I should try new things, 我离开后 觉得应该尝试一些新鲜事物
[34:34] so I went for a date. 所以我和人约会
[34:36] It was stupid. 这太傻了
[34:37] The moment I was sat there waiting, I knew it was ridiculous. 我坐着等人的时候 我就知道太离谱了
[34:42] I mean, I missed you. 我很想你
[34:45] Anyway, this man turns up, I don’t find him attractive, 那个人出现了 我没觉得他有魅力
[34:48] but he’s good company. 但他是个良伴
[34:49] You’d like him. 你也会喜欢他
[34:51] We’re into the same music. 我们喜欢相同的音乐
[34:52] He wants to open a record shop. 他想开一间唱片店
[34:54] A record shop? 唱片店
[34:55] Yes. So, I said I might help. 是的 我说我也许能帮忙
[34:59] We met the next morning for breakfast and started to plan it. 我们约了第二天吃早饭 想要计划一下
[35:02] When he said goodbye, that’s what you saw, 和他道别的时候 你看到了
[35:05] – so it wasn’t… – A record shop? -所以不是… -唱片店
[35:08] A record shop, Henry, yes. 是唱片店 亨利
[35:12] – You didn’t sleep together? – God, no! -你们没上床 -天啊 没有
[35:15] I don’t want to sleep with anyone else. 我不想和其他人睡觉
[35:18] Well, neither do I. 好吧 我也是
[35:19] Good. 很好
[35:20] So what matters is, I feel like me now. 重要的是 我感觉重获自我了
[35:24] I’m happy. 我很快乐
[35:27] I know the timing isn’t great. 我知道时机不是很好
[35:29] It’s a lot for you to deal with. 你很难一下子接受这么多
[35:31] But I’m honestly hoping it’ll make us both better. 但是我很希望我们都能够成为更好的自己
[35:34] I agree. 我同意
[35:37] – Time is precious. – Right. -时不我待 -没错
[35:43] The problem is, I don’t like you. 问题是 我不喜欢你
[35:46] Not like this. 不喜欢这样的你
[35:50] I don’t like the new clothes, the childish jokes, 我不喜欢你的新衣服 幼稚的玩笑
[35:53] the sickening emotional outpouring. 肉麻的情感表达
[35:59] I preferred you as you were. 我更喜欢以前的你
[36:02] Our relationship as it was. 希望我们的关系像以前一样
[36:08] You want honesty? There it is. 你想听真话吗 这就是真话
[36:17] We’ll wait for you… 我们等你…
[36:19] ..to do the cake. 等着你一起切蛋糕
[36:43] – Hi there. – Hello? -你好 -你好
[36:45] Er, I know this is… 我知道…
[36:47] It’s really late, but, er, I’m a friend of Saira’s. 现在真的很晚了 但我是塞拉的朋友
[36:50] It’s… It’s all right, Nan. OK. 没事的 奶奶 好了
[36:54] Hi. What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[36:56] I-I got your address from your flatmate. 你的室友给了我这个地址
[36:59] – I made it clear. – Yeah, I know. -我说得很清楚了 -是 我知道
[37:01] I just want to talk. 我就是想跟你谈谈
[37:04] I’ve come all the way here. 我大老远跑过来
[37:35] Has he called you yet? 他给你打电话了吗
[37:37] I texted, but, er, no. No reply. 我发了短信 但是没有 他没回
[37:40] He’s probably in tonight. You know? 他今晚可能在忙
[37:43] – Packing. – What do you mean? -收拾行李 -什么意思
[37:45] Right. OK, it’s time for an extra surprise. 好了 是时候揭晓一个额外的惊喜了
[37:50] Gather round. 大家都过来
[37:52] Ooh, what’s this? 是什么
[37:53] Ok… 好了
[37:56] So have you got any final message for Hannah? 你最后还有什么想跟汉娜说的吗
[38:00] She’ll be watching this the night before. 她婚礼前一晚会看这段录像
[38:02] Oh, OK, erm… 好…
[38:06] Heya, Bobo. 宝贝
[38:07] He’s so cute. 他好可爱
[38:10] Er, there’s all these people round right now, 现在有很多人 热热闹闹的
[38:12] but when it comes down to it, it’ll just be us. 但真正过日子的只有我们两个
[38:20] I never thought I’d find someone as right for me as you. 我从没想过能找到像你一样合适的人
[38:27] And, like, you know, I’m not perfect. 我不完美
[38:32] But none of us are. 但人无完人
[38:34] And whatever’s happened, 不管以往发生过什么
[38:39] tomorrow we make a new start. 明天我们全新开始
[38:43] Total commitment. 全情投入
[38:45] You and me. 你和我
[38:48] So, yeah, sleep well. 今晚睡个好觉
[38:52] And, er, I’ll see you at the church! 我们教堂见
[38:58] That was so sweet. 好贴心
[39:04] I wish I had someone who loved me like that. 要是也有人这么疼爱我就好了
[39:06] What does he mean, whatever’s happened? 他是什么意思 以往发生过什么
[39:08] Hey, look, I’m so sorry. Can we…can we call it a night? 很抱歉 我们今天就到此为止吧
[39:12] Er, I’ve just had a message. 我刚刚收到了一条短信
[39:13] I’ve got to get over to Denise’s questions about the flowers. 我得去丹妮斯家处理花的问题
[39:16] – Now? Really? – You want one of us to go? -现在吗 -要不我们出一个人去
[39:18] No. Er, I need to get it right. 不了 我得处理好
[39:22] Er, I’m just going to order a taxi. 我去叫出租车
[39:24] Mum, you all right with Evie? 妈妈 你照顾伊薇好吗
[39:25] – Well, yeah, yeah, but… – Take any food with you. -好 但是… -吃的喝的你们都随便拿
[39:26] Er, drinks, whatever. 想拿什么都行
[39:33] Good luck. 祝你好运
[39:36] Thanks. 谢了
[39:48] I have my flaws, but… 我有我的缺点 但是…
[39:50] ..at least I’m instinctive, impulsive, 至少我遵循本能 凭冲动行事
[39:54] like, relationships and playing and sex and adventures. 不管是谈恋爱 玩耍 性爱还是冒险
[39:59] You know, you…you’ve always seemed sort of cut off from that. 你似乎完全隔绝了本能和冲动的影响
[40:04] No! 不
[40:06] But why? That is what I don’t understand. 为什么 我不明白
[40:09] What is stopping you? Engage with me! 什么东西碍着你 回答我
[40:12] What is stopping you being fully fucking in the middle of life, 是什么没能让你活得自在
[40:15] – just grabbing it? You seem so… – You! -你那么… -你
[40:18] – What? – You stop me! -什么 -是你碍着我
[40:21] Ever since I was 16, I’ve had to look after you, 我16岁以后就不得不照顾你
[40:24] while making sure, as you said to me 同时我还要确保
[40:26] in hospital only three weeks ago, 就像三周前你在医院跟我说的
[40:27] I don’t break. Because I can’t. 我还要确保自己不崩溃 因为我不能崩溃
[40:31] So I take the responsibility. 我扛起责任
[40:34] Nurse Mum when she’s dying 在妈妈临死前照顾她
[40:36] because you can’t bear to see her like that. 因为你不忍看见她那个样子
[40:39] Shoulder to cry on when the latest man leaves you, 借你肩膀靠着哭 无论是你最近一任男友离开后
[40:41] or gives you a baby and then dies. 还是某一任男友让你生了孩子然后他就死掉
[40:45] I checked your pills. I pay your rent for 20 years. 我留意你吃什么药 给你付了20年房租
[40:48] Oh, yeah, and then you meet a man and leave. 对 然后你碰上个男人就离开了
[40:50] I was trying to get my own life! 我是想过我自己的生活
[40:52] And how did that work out? 结果如何呢
[40:53] I don’t see why I am the subject of this conversation! 我不明白 我怎么就变成话题了
[40:56] Because you always make it seem like 因为你总是弄得像
[40:58] I am the one with the problem! 我才是那个有问题的人一样
[40:59] Well, there’s clinical evidence for that! 你有问题 这是有医学证据的
[41:00] And because you’re going to your ex-husband’s new fucking wedding, 你要去参加你前夫再婚的婚礼
[41:03] – and that’s really strange. – It’s all I have. -这也太奇怪了 -我只有它了
[41:09] Free drink and the company of my ex-husband makes me happy. 免费酒水 我前夫的陪伴 让我开心
[41:15] That’s not so unusual… 那不算稀罕
[41:17] No, it’s not unusual, but it’s not ideal! 对 不稀罕 但也并不理想
[41:20] This is really cool, by the way, this conversation, 顺便 这场对话好酷啊
[41:22] I feel like a therapist. 我像个心理专家
[41:23] I’m so glad you’re having a good time. 我很开心你玩得开心
[41:25] The ex-husband and the booze aren’t the solutions, Belle, 前夫和酒精不是解决方案 贝尔
[41:28] they’re the symptoms. 那些是症状
[41:30] You’d make a terrible therapist. 你这个心理专家也太差劲了
[41:31] Look, the problem isn’t me, 问题不在我
[41:33] or Neil, or Maya, it’s you, Belle. 也不是尼尔 不是马娅 是你 贝尔
[41:36] You need to fix you. 你得治愈你自己
[41:39] And to do that, you need to let the people who love you help. 要治愈自己 你得让爱你的人帮忙
[41:42] – Who loves me? – I do! -谁爱我 -我
[41:47] I mean, who looks after me? 谁照顾我
[41:52] Who’s there? 有谁
[41:55] Who puts me first… 有谁把我放在第一位
[42:01] ..in the end? 到最后
[42:09] – And I’ll give you green buttons… – I’m going to give you… -我给你绿色的扣子 -我要给你…
[42:13] – ..and some orange… – ..some yellow. Let’s do… -还有橘黄色的 -黄色的 我们…
[42:19] Mum, we really need to do the cake now. 妈 我们真的得切蛋糕了
[42:27] Mum, I don’t want to be… 妈 我不想…
[42:30] But do you think all this is a bit much, 但你不觉得这样有点过了吗
[42:34] with what he’s going through, 他在经历那么多
[42:36] to have to deal with this change in you? 还要应对你的巨大改变
[42:39] Yes, I know, and I’ve said that. 我知道 我说过了
[42:41] But, Jon, this is me. This is not something that I’m putting on. 但乔恩 这是真正的我 不是我伪装的那个人
[42:45] This is what I’m like when I’m happy. Rachel, you understand. 我高兴就是这个样子 瑞秋你知道的
[42:48] Of course. 当然
[42:50] It’s just the chemotherapy… 只不过化疗…
[42:56] So what do you want me to do? 你们想让我做什么
[42:58] Well, Dad needs to come first, really, doesn’t he? 爸爸是第一位的 对吧
[43:09] This one looks after me. 她总是照顾我
[43:11] Always has. 一直都是
[43:12] Never any trouble from her. 从来不惹麻烦
[43:14] Do you want a tea? Cos, er, he’ll want one, so… 你想喝茶吗 因为他会想喝的
[43:16] – Oh, yes, please, love. – Ok. -好的 宝贝 -好
[43:22] 82 years old. 82岁了
[43:24] She’s amazing. 她很棒
[43:28] You come here a lot? 你常来吗
[43:30] Whenever I can. 我有空就来
[43:33] When Dad died, we were there for each other. 爸爸去世后 我们就是彼此的依靠了
[43:36] You never mentioned her. 你从来没提过她
[43:37] David, we can’t get back together. 大卫 我们不能复合了
[43:40] – I don’t want to get back together. – OK, then. -我不想复合 -那好
[43:42] And, er, your flatmate, she didn’t know about us. 你室友她不知道我们在一起
[43:48] Yeah, cos I’ve had quite a hard life 对 因为我过得很艰难
[43:49] and I don’t trust people easily. 我不会轻易相信人
[43:51] I wouldn’t be alone in that. 又不是只有我这样
[43:53] What are you here for? 你来干什么
[43:54] Everyone can say they’ve had a hard life. 每个人都能说他过得很艰难
[43:55] No, I don’t think so, not like me. 不 跟我不一样
[43:58] I never had any money, no brothers or sisters, me mum died, 我没钱 没有兄弟姐妹 我妈妈没了
[44:01] then me dad. 然后爸爸也没了
[44:02] You know, it took me five years to save up to go to uni. 我攒了五年钱 才攒够大学学费
[44:07] David, why are you here? 大卫 你来干什么
[44:21] Look, I’m not trying to get back together with you. 我不是想跟你复合
[44:26] I get it. 我懂
[44:28] It’s just that, er… 就是…
[44:31] ..there’s this wedding tomorrow, 明天有场婚礼
[44:33] and it’s in the same church that Kelly and I got married in. 跟我和凯莉结婚的是同一个教堂
[44:37] It’s going to be quite weird for me. 我一个人去会很奇怪
[44:39] I’m allowed to bring someone, and I would love it if it was you. 我可以带个人去 要是你能去就好了
[44:45] I don’t really have anyone else, 我也没有其他人可邀请了
[44:48] not anyone who understands, 其他人都不懂
[44:50] so…do you think you could be there? 你可以去吗
[44:52] As…as a friend? 作为我的朋友
[44:57] I’ll totally understand if you say no. 如果你拒绝 我也完全理解
[45:01] Yeah, of course. 当然了
[45:03] Thank you. 谢谢你
[45:04] Yeah, we can meet at the church at two o’clock. 我们两点整在教堂见
[45:08] I’ll text you the details. 我发短信告诉你细节
[45:09] Sure. 好的
[45:11] Well, I should leave you to it. 那我不打扰你了
[45:19] – Bye! – Bye-bye. -再见 -再见
[45:25] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[45:43] David… 大卫
[45:56] Can I switch it off? 我能关掉电视吗
[46:08] The children want you to sing Happy Birthday, 孩子们想让你唱《生日歌》
[46:11] so they can do the cake before Lenny goes to bed. 好在连尼睡觉之前切蛋糕
[46:14] And they also want you to do the chemotherapy. 他们还想让你化疗
[46:19] They feel maybe I’ve been inconsiderate. 他们觉得我做事做得欠考虑
[46:24] I don’t seem to make you laugh any more. 我没法再逗你笑了
[46:27] Not once today. 今天一次都没成功
[46:27] Because you always used to laugh at me. 因为你总是嘲笑我
[46:33] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[46:41] He’s not going to die now. 他不会现在死的
[46:43] Me and Mummy 我和妈妈
[46:46] and Daddy, Grandad, 还有爸爸 姥爷
[46:49] Granny the whole family. 姥姥 全家
[47:00] Your hair’s funny. 你的头发好奇怪
[47:01] What? 什么
[47:02] It’s sort of stuck up at the back. Can I? 后面有点翘起来了 可以吗
[47:12] There. 好了
[47:16] It’s your hair needs sorting out. 你的头发才需要打理
[47:20] Well, maybe. 可能是吧
[47:25] Like Lenny’s had a go with a pair of scissors. 你的发型像连尼肆意挥洒出来的
[47:29] I know. 我知道
[47:30] I’ll grow it out. Don’t worry. 会长出来的 别担心
[47:37] I thought maybe it would go with the record shop. 我还以为这发型跟唱片店很配呢
[47:41] Record shop! 唱片店
[47:42] Yeah, you know. Rock chick. 是啊 摇滚小妞
[47:48] Not quite a chick, if you don’t mind my saying. 如果你不介意我说的话 不是小妞
[47:51] – Rock hen, maybe. – I’m not going to open a record shop. -摇滚大娘还差不多 -我不会开唱片店的
[47:57] I know. 我知道
[48:00] Rock hen. 摇滚大娘
[48:04] Rock hen. 摇滚大娘
[48:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[48:10] Forget it all. 别管那些了
[48:13] I’m still your Gail. 我依然是你的盖尔
[48:35] Panic over! Normal service resumed. 恐慌结束 恢复正常状态
[48:40] Shall we do this, then? 那就来吧
[48:41] Yes! Kyle, we’re on. 好 凯尔 来吧
[48:44] Oh, Lenny, Lenny, Lenny! Now, Grandad doesn’t really sing, 连尼 连尼 姥爷不会唱歌
[48:48] so you’re doing this on your own, right? 所以你得自己唱了 好吗
[48:51] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[48:56] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[49:00] Happy birthday, dear Rachel 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的瑞秋
[49:05] Happy birthday to you! 祝你生日快乐
[49:14] Thanks! Len, you want to help me blow them out? 谢了 连尼 你帮我吹蜡烛吧
[49:20] Well done, buddy! 干得漂亮
[49:29] Right, shall we cut it? 好了 切蛋糕吧
[49:37] Thanks, Mum. 谢了 妈
[49:46] – I thought it was your hen do. – It was. -今晚你不是开单身派对吗 -没错
[49:50] And then I hear you’re leaving. 然后我听说你要走了
[49:52] Yes, er, my friend’s got a place in New York, 对 我朋友在纽约有住处
[49:56] and he said that he can get me some work, 他说他能帮我找到工作
[49:58] – bit more than I’m making now… – What about Evie? -比我现在挣得多一点… -那伊薇呢
[50:01] I’ll send money back. 我会汇款回来的
[50:02] Evie’s fine for money. She wants her dad. 伊薇不缺钱 她想要她爸爸
[50:07] Well, she’ll have a dad. 她有爸爸的
[50:09] You’re marrying him tomorrow. 你明天就要嫁给那个人了
[50:12] But I mean her… 但我说的是她的…
[50:17] Why do you suddenly want to go? 你为什么突然想走
[50:20] There’s nothing for me here. 这里没什么可留恋的了
[50:22] I’m just hanging about, like some spare part. 我四处闲逛 像备用零件一样
[50:25] We’ve done everything to try and make you feel like… 我们竭尽全力
[50:27] – ..like you’re part of the… – It hasn’t worked. -想让你有归属感 -没成功
[50:34] I know that there’s been a lot going on. 我知道发生了很多
[50:39] But I want you in Evie’s life. 但我想让你留在伊薇的生活中
[50:42] Yeah? 是吗
[50:44] I want that, too. 我也想
[50:46] Then this makes no sense at all. 那你根本就没理由离开
[50:51] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[50:53] Am I sure about what? 确定什么
[50:54] That you want to marry Liam. 你愿意嫁给利亚姆
[50:58] – Yes! – Why? -确定 -为什么
[50:59] – What? – Well, you just don’t seem to… -什么 -你不太…
[51:02] Why?! 还”为什么”
[51:04] Do you know how hard it is to find a properly good man? 你知道现在找个好男人有多困难吗
[51:07] Whilst you were backpacking around 你四处旅行的时候
[51:09] wherever you went, he was here, 不管你去了哪 他陪着我
[51:11] earning money, taking on someone else’s baby, sorting a flat, 挣钱 养活另一个人的孩子 整理房间
[51:14] being at every single appointment. 每次约会都到
[51:16] Why would I marry him? 还”我为什么要嫁给他”
[51:18] Why wouldn’t I marry him?! 我为什么不嫁给他
[51:20] I’d be stupid not to. 我不嫁才傻好吗
[51:23] Ok. 好吧
[51:25] Right. 好
[51:34] I mean… 我想说…
[51:36] ..really… 真有
[51:40] ..is there any reason I shouldn’t? 什么理由我不该嫁给他吗
[51:48] I need to pack. 我得收拾行李了
[51:50] And you should get some sleep. 你得睡一会儿
[51:58] Yeah. 好
[52:09] – See you. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[52:24] I was shat on today. 我今天过得屎一样
[52:28] From the beginning. 从一早起就是
[52:29] I woke up to my neighbour blaming me for his problems, 醒来时 我的邻居把他的问题归咎于我
[52:32] then Maya having a go, 然后马娅气我
[52:34] then you need to stay, 然后你得住我家
[52:36] I mess up my interview 我搞砸了面试
[52:38] and I end up sleeping on a bench in the park 最后睡在公园的长椅上
[52:41] cos I’m so tired and I can’t face coming back here, 因为我太困了 没脸回家来
[52:44] and at that point, a bird literally shits on me. 那时 一只鸟真的拉在我身上
[52:49] I cleaned it off with a leaf. 我用树叶擦干净了
[52:56] – All done? – Yeah. -结束了 -嗯
[52:59] How was it? It’s exciting about the wedding! 怎么样 是婚礼呢 好兴奋
[53:03] – I spoke to Liam and… – You spoke to…? -我跟利亚姆说过话… -你跟…
[53:04] Yeah, earlier, and he said, since Belle isn’t going 早先的时候 他说既然贝尔不去
[53:07] and you’d be on your own, that I could come instead. 就剩你自己了 我可以替贝尔去
[53:11] So I’ll be there to see you. 所以我去婚礼上看你当伴娘
[53:13] Why are you here? 你为什么在这
[53:14] Maya, your mum’s staying for a bit, 马娅 你妈妈要住一阵子
[53:15] until she’s feeling a little better. 直到她感觉好一些
[53:16] – Yeah. I heard the dress is lovely… – I might go to bed. -是 我听说礼服很好看 -我要睡觉了
[53:20] It’s been a long day. 今天我很累
[53:33] You’re right – 你说得对
[53:36] about Mum… 关于妈妈
[53:39] ..and Maya and me. 关于马娅和我
[53:43] You might be on your own sometimes. 你有时确实只有你自己
[53:45] Yeah. 是啊
[53:50] So maybe you need to find someone new. 所以也许你需要找个新伴侣
[54:25] There’ll come a point when she can’t get all the candles on the cake. 总会有一天 她的蛋糕上放不下所有的蜡烛
[54:28] Fire safety. 消防安全
[54:29] I suppose. 大概是吧
[54:32] Stick you next to it with a fire extinguisher. 必须得拿着灭火器站在边上
[54:36] I’m glad you’re home. 你回家了我真高兴
[54:40] I’m exhausted! Can you bring some water? 我累坏了 你能给我拿杯水吗
[54:42] Of course. 当然
[55:32] – What?! – You can’t sleep there. -干什么 -你不能在这睡
[55:51] Sleep well. 晚安
[55:53] Love ya. 爱你
[56:13] I miss Mum. 我好想妈妈
[56:21] Me too. 我也是
[57:16] – Hello? – Oh, God. -你好 -天啊
[57:22] I saw the light on. 我看见灯亮着
[57:24] Smelt it. 闻到了这股味道
[57:26] – I didn’t know you… – Oh, please don’t tell my husband. -我不知道你还… -可别告诉我丈夫
[57:31] You’ve been married how long? 你们结婚多久了
[57:33] Er, nearly 50 years. 将近50年
[57:37] And you still hide things from him? 你依然有事瞒着他
[57:44] Can I…? 我能不能…
[57:46] Sure. 当然
[58:06] You ever want to… 你想过…
[58:08] ..just scream? 大喊吗
[58:15] All the time. 一直都想
生活

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活(Life)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活(Life)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

生活(Life)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme