时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Yes, I went to Pam’s son’s wedding. | 是的 我去参加帕姆儿子的婚礼了 |
[00:32] | The bride was sneezing all the way up the aisle. | 新娘走红毯时一路打喷嚏 |
[00:35] | Lucky she had the veil, really. | 幸好她戴着面纱 真的 |
[00:37] | Trust? Oh, no, of course I trust you. | 相信 不 我当然相信你了 |
[00:41] | No! Whatever you think is right. | 不 你觉得合适就行 |
[00:43] | Yes, I’m fine. I’m picking your dad up, he’s at the doctor’s. | 是的 我很好 我去接你爸 他去看医生了 |
[00:47] | – Half an hour, this’ll be fixed. – Oh, lovely! | -半小时内能修好 -太好了 |
[00:52] | Rachel, no… I promise, I’m not trying to get involved. | 瑞秋 不 我保证 我不是想插手 |
[00:55] | I just… | 我只是… |
[00:57] | I want to make sure it’s reasonable. | 我想确保价格公道 |
[01:01] | Yes, well, either way, perhaps we don’t need special chocolates. | 不管怎样 或许我们都不需要特制巧克力 |
[01:08] | I don’t want to make a scene. | 我不想争吵 |
[01:09] | I know you’ve got a lot going on. | 我知道你有很多事要处理 |
[01:14] | I’m not good on my own. | 我一个人不会玩得开心 |
[01:16] | Just enjoy it. You’re on holiday! | 好好享受吧 你是去度假 |
[01:19] | Talk to someone you don’t know! | 跟陌生人聊聊天 |
[01:22] | Sounds horrific. | 听上去好可怕 |
[01:26] | No, I’ve got my books. Er, I’ll be fine. | 我带了书 我不会有问题 |
[01:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:43] | Finger food? Yes, of course we can. | 小点心 当然可以 |
[01:46] | But maybe just a couple of types. | 但也许只要两三种就够了 |
[01:48] | It’s the cost, Rachel. The… | 是成本问题 瑞秋 是… |
[01:51] | Please don’t get at me! | 请你别冲我发火 |
[01:55] | No, it’s all right, I’m driving. | 不 没事 我在开车 |
[01:58] | Get the windows cleaned, | 找人清洗窗户 |
[01:59] | and make sure Finbar does the paperwork on a Thursday, | 提醒芬巴周四做文书工作 |
[02:01] | cos he forgets. | 因为他总忘事 |
[02:03] | Yeah, it’s petty cash, | 对 只是小额零用金 |
[02:04] | but it’s still got to be filed on the system. One sec. | 但还是得通过系统申请 稍等 |
[02:07] | S…sorry I’m late. I’m Andy. | 抱歉我迟到了 我是安迪 |
[02:10] | Yeah, we met. Remember? | 我知道 我们见过 记得吗 |
[02:13] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我马上就进去 |
[02:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:17] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[02:18] | No, he was just, erm… Doesn’t matter. | 不 他就是… 算了不重要 |
[02:20] | Er, petty cash, right… | 小额零用金 对 |
[02:21] | Yes! Yes, I know you like them. | 是 我知道你喜欢它们 |
[02:24] | But they’re so small and so expensive. | 但它们那么小 又死贵 |
[02:27] | But I don’t know if it’s justifiable. | 但我不知道是否贵得有道理 |
[02:35] | – What on Earth do you think you’re doing?! – I’m sorry. | -你到底在干什么 -对不起 |
[02:39] | – You nearly bloody killed me! – I’m sorry. | -你差点撞死我了 -很抱歉 |
[02:42] | – I really am. – Why the hell were you driving so fast? | -真的 -你为什么开那么快 |
[02:45] | – You’re lucky I took a step back! – I know, I know. | -幸好我后退了一步 -我知道 |
[02:48] | It’s just, I’m on my way to collect my… | 我正要去接我的… |
[02:51] | Oh, my…! | 天呐 |
[02:55] | Dawn? | 多恩 |
[02:57] | You’re Dawn Mitchell! | 你是多恩·米切尔 |
[03:00] | Dawn! It’s Gail! | 多恩 我是盖尔啊 |
[03:02] | – Gail Reynolds! – What? | -盖尔·雷诺兹 -什么 |
[03:04] | Well… Oh, you’d know me as Gail Matthews. | 你认识我的时候我叫盖尔·马修斯 |
[03:06] | We were at school together. | 我们以前是同学 |
[03:08] | Well, I haven’t seen you in 50 years! | 我们有50年没见过面了 |
[03:12] | Oh, Gail Matthews! Well… | 盖尔·马修斯 真没想到 |
[03:16] | Wha…? | 什… |
[03:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:15] | – Better late than never. – I’m so sorry. | -迟到总比没来强 -真对不起 |
[04:18] | – It’s just, I had a… – No, it’s fine. | -我在路上… -不 没事 |
[04:20] | 20 minutes stood here I’ll never get back. | 我不过是在这傻站着浪费了20分钟生命 |
[04:22] | – I’ve had lots of thoughts. – I’m sure, | -我思考了很多 -我相信 |
[04:24] | – but it’s just something happened… – Mainly that | -但在路上发生了… -想的主要是 |
[04:25] | I should arrange a taxi next time. | 下次我该搭出租 |
[04:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:30] | – Hi. – Oh, this is Dawn. | -你好 -这是多恩 |
[04:31] | She was crossing the road, and I nearly hit her. | 她过马路时我差点撞到她 |
[04:35] | – You nearly…? – Yes. But it turns out that we know each other! | -你差点… -没错 结果发现我们认识 |
[04:39] | Haven’t seen each other since we were at school. | 毕业之后就再没见过面了 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. You nearly hit her?! | 等一下 你差点撞到她 |
[04:42] | Yes, I know. I just didn’t see… | 是 我知道 我就是没看到… |
[04:45] | Hello. Henry. | 你好 我是亨利 |
[04:48] | I’m so sorry about my wife. | 我替我妻子向你道歉 |
[04:50] | – Good to meet you. – I said I’d give her a lift home. | -很高兴认识你 -我说要载她回家 |
[04:53] | – Least I can do. – Absolutely, the least. | -这是我最起码能做的了 -当然 最起码的 |
[04:56] | Look, why don’t we take you for a cup of tea somewhere nice? | 听着 不如我们带你去个高档地方喝茶吧 |
[04:59] | You two can catch up, have a gossip, whatever ladies do, | 你俩可以叙叙旧 聊八卦 女人爱做的那些 |
[05:02] | and we can all just… | 让我们都… |
[05:03] | ..steady ourselves, yes? What do you think? | 压压惊 你说好不好 |
[05:06] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[05:08] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[05:11] | Oh, and, er, don’t worry… | 别担心 |
[05:12] | ..I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[05:20] | – How was the trip? – I mean… | -旅行怎么样 -就是… |
[05:22] | – Europe, right? – Yeah, we travelled around all summer. | -去了欧洲对吧 -对 我们玩了整个夏天 |
[05:25] | Sorry. It was booked in advance. | 抱歉 之前就订好了的 |
[05:26] | Oh, you’re fine. You’re here now. | 没事 你现在来了 |
[05:28] | – How’s it going? – Good, yeah. Er, just gone on leave, | -你最近好吗 -挺好 刚开始休假 |
[05:31] | and there’s so much to get ready and buy, | 有很多东西要准备 要买 |
[05:33] | and suddenly our flat’s falling apart. | 我们的公寓忽然出了一堆问题 |
[05:36] | The microwave’s broken and | 微波炉坏了 |
[05:37] | the washing machine’s got a leak or something. | 洗衣机也漏水什么的 |
[05:39] | But you’re with this guy…? | 但你和那个男人在一起对吗 |
[05:40] | – Liam, yeah. I met him after we… – Yeah, yeah. | -利亚姆 我们…之后我才认识他 -对 |
[05:42] | Well, erm, clearly you have good taste in men, so… | 显然你选男人的眼光很好 |
[05:46] | Oh, it was very dark at the party. | 当时派对很暗 我根本看不清 |
[05:48] | Come on. We liked each other. | 少来 我们明明彼此有好感 |
[05:51] | We were drunk. | 我们当时都喝醉了 |
[05:52] | And it was really good, by the way. | 顺便说下 那很棒 |
[05:55] | – What was? – Us. | -什么很棒 -我们 |
[05:57] | The sex. | 那次上床 |
[05:59] | Just saying, it was good. I-I liked it. | 我就是想说 那次感觉很好 我很喜欢 |
[06:03] | Well, it certainly did the job. | 绝对没有辜负那一番运动 |
[06:08] | Liam? This is Andy. | 利亚姆 这是安迪 |
[06:10] | He drives a delivery van, got stuck in traffic, | 他开送货面包车 遇上堵车了 |
[06:13] | and he’s the father of our child. | 他是我们孩子的生父 |
[06:15] | – Hello, good to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -你好 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[06:18] | Oh, these are cool. | 这些挺酷啊 |
[06:20] | Yeah. Er, we’ve actually got most of what we need. | 是的 不过需要的东西我们都买得差不多了 |
[06:23] | We should probably be heading back. | 我们或许该回去了 |
[06:25] | We’ve got an appointment. | 我们有约 |
[06:27] | What? Well, I thought we were shopping together? | 什么 我以为我们要一起购物呢 |
[06:30] | Yeah, but you were an hour late, so it… | 是没错 但你迟到了一小时 所以… |
[06:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:35] | Well, I’m supposed to be at work anyway, so…. | 反正我本来也该在工作才对 所以… |
[06:38] | Just text me the details, and I’ll pay half for all the stuff. | 把明细发给我吧 我会出一半的钱 |
[06:41] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Sorry I was late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:45] | – Yeah, we need to go. – Right. Bye. | -好了 我们该走了 -没错 再见 |
[06:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:52] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[07:00] | Belle? They’re ready for you. | 贝尔吗 他们可以见你了 |
[07:04] | It’s about order, efficiency, communication. | 关键在于秩序 效率 沟通 |
[07:07] | My aim is to make sure that I can take the task off your desk | 我的目标是确保我可以分担你们肩上的任务 |
[07:10] | and leave you to do your job. | 让你们有时间去做好你们的工作 |
[07:13] | Keep tight, efficient control. | 保持紧张高效的掌控力 |
[07:18] | You haven’t worked in an office environment for a while. | 你脱离职场已经挺长时间了 |
[07:21] | Are you sure you would enjoy it, being part of a bigger team? | 你确定你会喜欢成为大团队的一分子吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, yes! I’d enjoy seeing how we could all…work together. | 当然了 我很乐意跟大家 协作共进 |
[07:30] | Tell me about you, Belle, your hobbies. | 跟我说说你自己吧 贝尔 你的兴趣爱好 |
[07:32] | I’m very much into Pilates. | 我很喜欢普拉提 |
[07:35] | That’s what you teach, isn’t it? | 你就是教这个的 不是吗 |
[07:36] | What do you do when you’re not working? | 你不工作的时候 都做些什么 |
[07:38] | When you have a spare moment? | 当你空闲的时候 |
[07:41] | I suppose what I’m getting at… | 我的意思是… |
[07:43] | …where does the joy come in your life? | 你生活中的乐趣 来自哪里 |
[07:45] | I like to get a sense of a person. | 我喜欢以此判断你们到底是个怎样的人 |
[07:47] | So, what do you really love? | 所以 你真正热爱的是什么 |
[08:01] | Architecture. | 建筑学 |
[08:03] | – Architecture? – Yep. | -建筑学吗 -没错 |
[08:07] | Like, buildings, bridges… | 比如大楼 桥梁 |
[08:13] | You should see her changing lanes! | 你真该看看她变道时有多可怕 |
[08:15] | Oh, Henry, that’s not true… | 亨利 不是那样的 |
[08:16] | Clear the area! Hold on to your hats! | 把场地清空 惊险场面马上就要来了 |
[08:20] | I mean, I don’t want to be rude, | 我也不想无礼 |
[08:21] | but how many times did you take your test? | 但是你考驾照考了几次 |
[08:23] | Oh, can we not? | 能别提这个吗 |
[08:24] | – Guess. – Sorry? | -猜猜看 -什么 |
[08:25] | I mean, two is probably average, three is a lot. | 大家平均可能是两次 三次算很多了 |
[08:27] | Guess how many? | 你猜她考了多少次 |
[08:28] | Nine. Nine times. | 九次 九次啊 |
[08:31] | Yes, nine! | 没错 九次 |
[08:32] | You were never great at following rules. | 你向来都不怎么遵守规则 |
[08:34] | Has she invited you to her party? It’s tomorrow. | 她邀请你参加她的派对了吗 明天举办 |
[08:36] | – She’s 70! – Fantastic. Let your hair down! | -她70岁了 -好极了 尽情释放吧 |
[08:40] | Bring some old photographs of her. We like a laugh! | 带些她的老照片去吧 我们想笑一笑 |
[08:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:45] | – Love to. – Good! Anyway… | -好啊 -太好了 话说… |
[08:47] | A latte? What can I get for you? | 喝拿铁吗 你要喝什么 |
[08:50] | – Green tea? – Green tea! Very good. | -绿茶可以吗 -绿茶啊 好极了 |
[08:58] | So, running your own business? | 所以 你现在自己创业当老板吗 |
[09:01] | – Yes. – That’s just as I would’ve imagined. | -是啊 -我就觉得你会这样 |
[09:03] | Doing exactly what you want. You were like that at school. | 做你想做的事 你当年上学时就这样 |
[09:06] | – So much energy. – Well, you were energetic, too. | -总是精力旺盛 -你当年也是精力旺盛的人啊 |
[09:09] | – Oh, busy, certainly. – And also wild. | -很忙倒是真的 -也很狂野 |
[09:12] | Wild? No! | 狂野吗 才没有 |
[09:13] | We all thought you’d run away to the circus or something. | 我们当年都以为你会跑去马戏团什么的 |
[09:17] | That you’d go and do something incredible. | 以为你会做些惊世骇俗的事 |
[09:19] | Really? Silly. | 真的吗 可真傻 |
[09:23] | You’re all right, are you? | 你真没事吧 |
[09:25] | Yeah. Kids are all grown-up now. | 是啊 现在孩子们都长大了 |
[09:27] | Self-sufficient, mostly. | 能自给自足 大多数时候算吧 |
[09:31] | Henry’s fun. | 亨利很有趣 |
[09:33] | We…we…we go away sometimes. | 我们 有时候会一起出去玩 |
[09:36] | Why were you driving so fast? | 但你为什么开车开那么快 |
[09:38] | Oh, Dawn, I’m sorry. | 多恩 对不起 |
[09:40] | – What a thing! – No, it’s fine. | -瞧这事闹的 -不 没事的 |
[09:43] | But I’d just love to know why. | 但我还是想知道原因 |
[09:49] | To pick Henry up. | 我是为了接亨利 |
[09:51] | He hates waiting. | 他讨厌等待 |
[09:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | My God, by your grace… | 上帝啊 感谢您的恩赐 |
[11:01] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[11:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:07] | It hit him. | 不小心打中他了 |
[11:08] | He was having a moment. | 他正在享受沉思时刻呢 |
[11:10] | Distracted by the hot guy on the balcony? | 阳台上的性感男人让你分心了吗 |
[11:30] | What? You’ve got that look Mum had | 什么事 你脸上的表情跟妈妈以前一样 |
[11:33] | when I’d eaten her chocolate or got pregnant or whatever. | 我吃了她的巧克力 或是怀孕了什么的她都这样 |
[11:36] | I guess you didn’t get the job? | 看来你没得到那份工作吧 |
[11:38] | No, I didn’t. Your doorbell fell off. | 是的 没有 你的门铃掉下来了 |
[11:46] | You getting out? | 你要出门吗 |
[11:47] | No. | 不 |
[11:49] | Are you taking the pill? | 你有在吃药吗 |
[11:51] | I’m still a loon. If that’s what you’re asking. | 我还是个疯子 如果你是想问这个的话 |
[11:56] | The remote for the TV didn’t work yesterday, | 昨天电视遥控器失灵了 |
[11:58] | so I smashed it to pieces with a chair. | 所以我就用椅子把它砸得粉碎 |
[12:00] | Now I can only watch ITV2. | 现在我只能看ITV2台了 |
[12:03] | Which isn’t ideal. | 这可不怎么理想 |
[12:12] | I want you to take Maya. | 我想让你收留马娅 |
[12:16] | – You w…? – I want her to live with you, in your flat. | -你… -我希望她跟你一起住在你家 |
[12:18] | – You’ve got a spare room… – You’re her mother! | -你有个空房间… -你才是她妈啊 |
[12:19] | No! You’re her aunt. She wouldn’t intrude. | 不 你是她姨妈 她不会打扰你的 |
[12:22] | She would. | 她会的 |
[12:24] | And we’ve made our decisions. You had children and I… | 我们决定好了 你生下了孩子 而我… |
[12:25] | – Waited too long. – Never wanted them. | -等了太多年迟迟不生 -我从来就不想要孩子 |
[12:28] | I help where I can, but… | 我会尽力帮忙 但是… |
[12:29] | She’s supposed to be at school! | 她现在应该在上学才对 |
[12:32] | Hi, sweetheart! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | – Belle’s here. – Morning, Maya! | -贝尔来了 -早啊 马娅 |
[12:36] | You’re home early. | 你回来得可真早 |
[12:37] | – Don’t patronise me. – Oh, for Christ’s sake! | -别用高人一等的态度奚落我 -老天啊 |
[12:39] | “Morning, Maya! You’re home early!” | “早啊 马娅 你回来得可真早” |
[12:41] | All right, fine. Let’s just not speak. | 好啊 那我们就不说话了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, I’m good with that. | 行啊 我没意见 |
[12:43] | – I got sent home for being aggressive. – Well, what did you do? | -我因为有攻击性被赶回家了 -你做了什么 |
[12:45] | Nothing. I was talking with Kat in physics, | 什么都没做 我在物理课上跟凯特说话 |
[12:47] | and when Mr Kingston told us to stop, | 金斯顿老师叫我们别说话了 |
[12:49] | I accidentally dropped magnesium in a Bunsen burner and… | 我不小心把一块镁掉进本生灯里了 |
[12:50] | Oh, Maya, why can’t you…? | 马娅 你怎么就不能… |
[12:52] | Actually, I’ve been trying really hard recently! | 说真的 我最近已经很努力了 |
[12:53] | Turning up, homework on time but, no. | 老老实实地上学 按时交作业 但是不行 |
[12:55] | Turns out, whatever I do, I’m aggressive. | 事实证明 无论我做什么 我还是有攻击性 |
[12:58] | So I might as well be! | 那我就有攻击性了怎么着 |
[13:05] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[13:09] | I’m not going to help by getting in between you… | 我不会介入你俩之间来帮忙… |
[13:10] | No, you just don’t want something in your life you can’t control. | 是啊 你就是不想要你生活中无法掌控的事情 |
[13:19] | – What, you ran her over? – She was fine! | -什么 你开车碾压她了 -她没事 |
[13:21] | – Talk about Friends Reunited. – Good! | -这不就是”老友重逢” -是啊 |
[13:23] | – So she’s your age? – Well, we were at school together, yes. | -她和你同龄 -我们曾是校友 是的 |
[13:27] | – So 70. – Er, nearly 70, yes. | -她七十岁了 -差不多快七十岁了 是的 |
[13:29] | She’s a pensioner. | 她是一个老人 |
[13:30] | You hit her with a car, and she went spinning off? | 你开车撞了她 然后她就转身离开了 |
[13:31] | – No, sorry… – I didn’t hit her! | -不是 抱歉… -我没有撞到她 |
[13:33] | – Fucking hell! – Rachel! | -我的天 -瑞秋 |
[13:34] | Mum, it’s not funny! You could’ve killed her! | 妈妈 这不好笑 你差点杀了她 |
[13:37] | – Well, I agree, it’s not funny. – But what we haven’t established | -我同意 这不好笑 -但是我们没有弄清楚 |
[13:39] | is why your mother drove straight round a corner without looking. | 为什么你妈妈在转弯的时候没有看路 |
[13:42] | I just wasn’t paying attention. | 我就是没有注意 |
[13:45] | – I’ve got a lot on. – You? Like what? | -我有太多事要忙了 -你 忙什么 |
[13:47] | You mean the party? You don’t have to do anything… | 是因为派对吗 你不用做任何事… |
[13:49] | All right, but if I left it up to you, we’d have to | 好吧 但是我要是都交给你们 我们就得 |
[13:51] | – take out a mortgage. – Rachel’s right, leave it to her. | -申请贷款了 -瑞秋是对的 就该全交给她 |
[13:53] | Actually, the really strange thing… | 事实上 真正奇怪的是… |
[13:54] | I don’t want to be controversial, | 我并不想唱反调 |
[13:55] | but on the subject of money… | 但是说到钱… |
[13:56] | but she kept looking at me… | 她一直盯着我看… |
[13:57] | ..I need to borrow some again. | …我需要再借点钱 |
[13:58] | ..like she’d seen something. | …好像她看到了什么 |
[14:00] | – Or, I don’t… – Again? What’s the problem now? How much? | -或者我不 -又借 又怎么了 借多少 |
[14:02] | – Er, five. – Jon! | -五 -乔恩 |
[14:03] | Just to tide me over! | 帮我渡过难关 |
[14:04] | Well, a fiver’s not so bad. | 五镑而已嘛 |
[14:06] | 500, Dad. | 五百镑 爸爸 |
[14:07] | 500! Well, that’s a different matter. | 五百镑 那就是另外一回事了 |
[14:10] | Stop it, yeah? I’m not a child. I don’t like it either. | 别数落我了行吗 我不是小孩 我也不想这样 |
[14:12] | – Jon. – Just to tide me over! | -乔恩 -就帮我这一把 |
[14:14] | – We can’t. – You can. | -不行 -可以的 |
[14:15] | Not again. | 不能再借你了 |
[14:15] | – It’s exceptional circumstances! – Well, we might be able to, | -这次是特殊情况 -我们也许可以 |
[14:17] | – but your mother’s got a point. – Mum doesn’t understand money. | -但是你妈说的有道理 -妈妈对钱一窍不通 |
[14:20] | Jon, yes, she does. She might not… | 乔恩 她懂 她也许不… |
[14:21] | You always say she doesn’t know how bank accounts work, | 你总说她不知道银行账户是怎么回事 |
[14:23] | and she hasn’t got a card with contactless | 她一张无接触卡也没有 |
[14:24] | cos she can’t be bothered to sort it out. | 因为她嫌费事 |
[14:26] | You always say she’s hopeless with money. | 你总说跟钱相关的事她没救了 |
[14:28] | Maybe, but she’s still your mother. | 也许吧 但是她毕竟是你母亲 |
[14:30] | You should get contactless, Mum. | 妈你应该办张无接触卡 |
[14:32] | She’s never developed the skills, but, in fairness, | 她从来没有学过这些 但是 公平来讲 |
[14:34] | that’s because I’ve always handled the financial side. | 那是因为我一直在管钱 |
[14:37] | Actually, I’ve handled as much as I can, | 实际上 我尽我所能 |
[14:38] | leaving your mother to live a life of luxury. | 让你母亲过上奢侈的生活 |
[14:40] | A lady who lunches, isn’t that right? | 参加午餐会的上流女士 我说的对吗 |
[14:42] | I used to do things. | 我也曾有我的生活 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | Seeing Dawn today, she reminded me. | 今天看到多恩 她提醒我了 |
[14:48] | – I was head girl. – You… Yes, I know. | -我曾是学年女生代表 -你…对我知道 |
[14:51] | Won’t shut up about it! | 总是没完没了地提这茬 |
[14:52] | In a band, too. | 我也参加过乐队 |
[14:55] | A…a band? | 乐队 |
[14:56] | Yes, I was the singer. I never told you? | 是的 我是主唱 我没和你说过吗 |
[14:59] | Yes, we covered the Rolling Stones, Small Faces. | 是的 我们翻唱过滚石乐队 小脸乐队 |
[15:02] | We were called…Purple Dragon. | 我们乐队叫…紫龙乐队 |
[15:04] | Or Purple something. | 还是紫什么的 |
[15:09] | I smoked pot. | 我还抽过大麻 |
[15:11] | Pot?! | 大麻 |
[15:12] | Is this early onset? A concussion? | 这是脑震荡发病前兆吗 |
[15:14] | No, don’t laugh. Seriously, it could be shock. | 不 不要笑 说真的 她可能吓到了 |
[15:16] | I mean, come on. Purple Dragon? | 别闹了 还紫龙乐队 |
[15:20] | Do you think she’s making it up? I mean, she never really sings. | 你认为她是编造的吗 她从来不唱歌 |
[15:22] | No, she does, I’ve heard her. | 不 她唱歌 我听过她唱歌 |
[15:24] | When you were babies, she used to sing a bit. | 你们俩还是婴儿的时候她唱过一点 |
[15:26] | – Any good? – “Good” is not exactly the word I’d use. | -唱得好吗 -我不会用”好”这个词 |
[15:29] | It certainly didn’t put you to sleep. | 那歌声当然不会哄你们睡着 |
[15:30] | Cried your eyes out most of the time. | 大部分时候都让你们哭得撕心裂肺 |
[15:33] | – Is she all right? – Your mum? | -她还好吧 -你妈 |
[15:35] | Oh, you know her. She’s fine. | 你知道她的 她很好 |
[15:39] | She’s always fine. | 她一贯很好 |
[16:17] | Unexpected! | 没想到你会来 |
[16:18] | – You…you busy? – No. Come in. | -你…你忙吗 -不忙 进来吧 |
[16:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:27] | – Holiday? – Er, no. | -要去度假吗 -不 |
[16:28] | Liam’s going away with work tomorrow. | 利亚姆明天出差 |
[16:30] | – Right. – He’s just in the shower. | -好的 -他在洗澡 |
[16:34] | He’ll be out in a minute. | 他马上就出来了 |
[16:37] | You weren’t joking. | 你们果然不是说着玩的 |
[16:39] | So much kit. | 这一堆东西 |
[16:47] | Shit…! | 该死… |
[17:01] | So good of you to come back. | 你又跑一趟真是太好了 |
[17:03] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[17:06] | Thank you for the buzzer! Perfect. | 谢谢你修了门铃 非常好 |
[17:09] | Now, can I get you anything? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[17:11] | Cup of tea? | 来杯茶 |
[17:13] | – Glass of wine? – Oh, no, tea’s good. | -还是喝杯酒 -不了 喝茶就好 |
[17:15] | Thanks for the offer, though. | 还是谢谢你问我 |
[17:18] | So, it was this switch here. | 是这个开关 |
[17:21] | Stopped working. | 不好用了 |
[17:25] | So…so, I bought you something. | 我…我给你买了点东西 |
[17:28] | It’s a microwave. Only cos you said yours didn’t work. | 是个微波炉 你说过你的坏了 |
[17:31] | I know it’s not about the money, | 我知道这不是钱的问题 |
[17:32] | but I had some savings and thought, | 但是我有些存款然后就想 |
[17:34] | if I can make things easier… Make up for being late. | 如果能让你们过得好一些…算是补偿我的迟到 |
[17:37] | That’s really sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[17:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:44] | What do you think it is? | 你猜是什么 |
[17:47] | Gas mask? | 防毒面具 |
[17:49] | It’s a breast pump. Yeah, for the milk. | 吸奶器 吸母乳用的 |
[17:52] | You have to encourage the flow, apparently. | 你得促进乳汁流出 |
[17:56] | It’s really important. | 挺重要的 |
[17:58] | I’ve been reading loads of books, and they don’t all agree. | 我读了很多书 他们看法各异 |
[18:01] | – There’s books? – Yeah. | -还有这方面的书 -是的 |
[18:03] | Yeah, there’s loads of books. | 有很多这方面的书 |
[18:08] | Must be hard, dating after a divorce. | 在离婚之后约会一定很难吧 |
[18:10] | It’s all different these days. Apps, whatever. | 现在不一样了 有交友软件之类的 |
[18:13] | I used to get drunk and end up with someone. | 我以前常会喝个烂醉然后找个人过夜 |
[18:16] | Not supposed to do that now. | 现在不能那样了 |
[18:18] | No! | 那可不 |
[18:23] | You said you were divorced? | 你说你离婚了 |
[18:25] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:27] | Do you date? | 你跟人约会吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 没有 |
[18:30] | You with someone, then? | 那你有男友了吗 |
[18:32] | No. | 没有 |
[18:39] | You know what? Maybe I will have that glass of wine. | 我要不还是喝那杯红酒吧 |
[18:41] | Good idea! | 好主意 |
[18:44] | I thought maybe you could name her after me. | 或许你能给她取跟我一样的名 |
[18:47] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[18:48] | – There are girls called Andie! – I don’t know any… | -也有女孩子叫安迪的 -我是没见过 |
[18:51] | Andie MacDowell. | 安迪·麦克道尔 |
[18:52] | – Well, she’s the only one! – Yeah. | -也就她一个吧 -也是 |
[18:55] | Yeah, OK, she’s the only one, but she makes good films. | 没错 就她一个 但她拍的都是好电影 |
[19:03] | That’s working well! See? | 门铃真好用 看到没 |
[19:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[19:09] | – Yes? – It’s Maya. | -哪位 -是马娅 |
[19:12] | Maya? | 马娅 |
[19:14] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[19:17] | OK, fine. | 那好吧 |
[19:18] | Yes! Yes, of course you can come in. | 可以 你当然可以进来 |
[19:23] | This is Dominic. He’s doing the light switch. | 这是多米尼克 他在修电灯开关 |
[19:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:27] | – Boyfriend? – No. No. He’s an el…electrician. | -你男朋友 -不是 他是电工师傅 |
[19:30] | You poured him a glass of wine. | 可你给他倒了一杯酒 |
[19:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | Had an argument with Mum. She… | 跟我妈吵架了 她… |
[19:38] | – …did a few things. – What? What did she do? | -做了一些事 -什么 她做了什么 |
[19:41] | Point is, I went down the list, and, bad luck… | 关键是 我找遍了人 可惜运气不好 |
[19:43] | ..you’re it. | 只有你了 |
[19:45] | Can I stay? | 我能住这吗 |
[19:46] | – Tonight? – You’ve got a spare room. | -今晚 -你有空房间的 |
[19:50] | – Christ, it shouldn’t be a difficult question! – Yes! | -天呐 有那么难回答吗 -可以 |
[19:52] | – Yes, of course you can stay. – Jesus! | -可以 你当然可以住这儿 -服了 |
[19:59] | – Should be working now. – Thanks. | -应该修好了 -谢谢 |
[20:04] | You guys are going to make a good family. | 你们一定会组建一个好家庭的 |
[20:08] | We all will, right? | 我们都会的 不是吗 |
[20:13] | All right? | 你好啊 |
[20:17] | – He got us a microwave. – Oh, right. | -他送了我们一台微波炉 -这样啊 |
[20:20] | Yeah, I was planning on getting ours fixed, actually, but, er… | 我其实是打算修好我们那台的 不过… |
[20:25] | No, yeah, it’s useful, in case. | 还是挺有用的 以备不时之需嘛 |
[20:30] | The wire was cut on the inside of the switch. | 开关内部的电线被切断了 |
[20:33] | Really? Cut? | 真的吗 切断了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, like someone cut it deliberately. | 对 像是有人故意切断的 |
[20:37] | Why would somebody do that? | 谁会做这种事 |
[20:42] | I should leave you to talk to your, er… | 我该让你去陪你的… |
[20:44] | – My niece. – Niece, yeah. | -我侄女 -陪你侄女 |
[20:50] | How much do I owe you? | 我该付你多少钱 |
[20:51] | Well, a call-out’s £70. | 上门服务是70镑 |
[20:57] | Actually, don’t worry about it. | 还是算了吧 |
[20:58] | Maybe phone me again. | 你有事再打给我 |
[21:00] | If, er, anything happens to… | 如果还有什么… |
[21:03] | ..need attention. | 需要修的 |
[21:06] | It’s an old flat. I’d say that’s inevitable. | 这是栋老公寓了 有问题在所难免 |
[21:09] | Jesus Christ! | 有完没完了 |
[21:19] | Bye! | 拜 |
[21:22] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:08] | – Hiya. – Sorry, but… | -你好呀 -不好意思 |
[22:10] | …what are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[22:12] | Me friends have gone into town cos we ran out of wine, | 我的朋友进城买酒去了 |
[22:14] | and I got bored, so I thought I’d go for a swim in the lake, | 我一个人无聊 就想着去湖里游泳 |
[22:17] | but it was really cold! | 但是湖水好冷 |
[22:19] | And then I’ve gone and locked myself out! | 然后我发现我把自己锁在门外了 |
[22:22] | But I thought, I’ll ask for a towel | 转念一想 我可以要块毛巾擦擦 |
[22:23] | and somewhere to stay and warm up until they get back. | 再找个地方待着暖暖身子 等他们回来 |
[22:26] | Erm, I was…I was asleep, so… | 我已经睡了 所以… |
[22:29] | No, you weren’t. You were too quick to get up. | 你肯定没睡 不然不可能这么快就起来 |
[22:31] | Nice ‘jamas. | 睡衣不错嘛 |
[22:33] | So go on, then. As I said, it’s cold. | 让我进去吧 我真的很冷 |
[22:36] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[22:38] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[22:39] | Yes, of course. Sorry, please… | 当然可以 抱歉 请进 |
[22:41] | – Please, come in. – I’m Saira, by the way. | -快请进 -对了 我叫塞拉 |
[22:44] | Right, good. | 好的 |
[22:45] | There’s a robe in the bathroom. | 浴室里有件浴袍 |
[22:46] | – It’s just down there on the left. – Thanks. | -往里走左手边 -谢谢 |
[22:52] | Are you on your own? | 你一个人吗 |
[22:54] | Er, my wife’s a writer. | 我妻子是个作家 |
[22:56] | She booked it to work on her novel, | 她本来订了这间房来创作小说 |
[22:57] | but, in the end, she wasn’t available, | 但最后她没空 |
[22:59] | so she suggested I use it instead. | 所以就让我来体验一番 |
[23:04] | Is this your wife? | 这是你妻子吗 |
[23:05] | She looks nice. | 挺漂亮的 |
[23:10] | So, what do you do? | 你是干什么的呢 |
[23:12] | I’m an English teacher. | 我是英语老师 |
[23:14] | I love English, me. | 我超喜欢英语的 |
[23:16] | Words. | 特别是文字 |
[23:21] | So, what are we going to do while we’re waiting? | 等待期间我们该做点什么呢 |
[23:26] | Er, well, there’s a television. | 那里有电视看 |
[23:29] | We could, erm…wait and watch… | 我们可以…边等边看 |
[23:33] | Come on. | 别扫兴啊 |
[23:35] | We’re on holiday. | 我们可是在度假 |
[23:37] | Let’s get to know each other. | 我们来认识下彼此吧 |
[24:22] | You know, there are apps. | 你可以直接用交友软件的 |
[24:24] | You don’t have to destroy the wiring in your house | 没必要毁坏家里的电线 |
[24:26] | to get men round and sleep with them. | 就为了哄诱男人 跟他们上床 |
[24:31] | What happened, with your mum? | 你妈怎么了 |
[24:33] | I can’t get through to her phone. | 我打不通她的电话 |
[24:36] | Stuff. | 各种事 |
[24:39] | I called the ambulance. She wouldn’t get in it, so she… | 我叫了救护车 她不肯上车 她就… |
[24:42] | The police turned up, as well, and she fought them. | 警察也来了 她还反抗 |
[24:44] | She tried to run away through the door, | 她试图破门逃跑 |
[24:45] | so, in the end, they sectioned her. | 他们最后只好强制让她入院治疗了 |
[24:47] | Sectioned? | 强制入院 |
[24:48] | Yeah, and they said that, since you’re my next of kin, | 对 他们还说 因为你是我的最近亲 |
[24:50] | I had to come here. They dropped me off. | 我必须得过来 他们送我来的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, sectioned. | 对 强制入院治疗了 |
[24:55] | She was cutting herself. | 她自残 |
[24:57] | God. Maya… | 天呐 马娅 |
[25:00] | Er, they took her to A&E for her arms, | 他们带她去急诊治疗手臂了 |
[25:02] | and then they’re going to take her to another hospital for mental… | 然后要带她去另一家… |
[25:06] | ..people. | 精神病院 |
[25:08] | There was a lot of blood. | 她流了好多血 |
[25:10] | They wrote it all down. | 地址在这里 |
[25:15] | I should find her. | 我该去看她 |
[25:16] | Better not to. They said to leave it for tonight. | 最好别去 他们说今晚先让她冷静下 |
[25:19] | They’ll make her safe and try and get her to sleep. | 他们会保证她安全 并让她休息 |
[25:23] | We’ll see her in the morning, then. | 那我们就明早去看她 |
[25:24] | No point in me going. Make her worse. | 我就不去了 只会让她更糟 |
[25:27] | I’ll go by myself, then. | 那我就一个人去 |
[25:33] | Yes, of course. If she’s ill, you can stay. | 当然了 如果她病了 你可以留宿 |
[25:36] | Tonight. Fine. | 就今晚 没问题 |
[25:38] | Tonight? | 就今晚 |
[25:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:56] | So, tell me about your wife, then. | 跟我说说你妻子吧 |
[25:59] | She’s a writer. Nice. | 她是个作家 不错 |
[26:02] | Where did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[26:04] | Er, we…we went to the same school, | 我们 我们是校友 |
[26:07] | and the same church, as well. | 还去同一个教堂 |
[26:09] | What, since school? | 什么 校园恋爱吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:13] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:14] | Are you two the only two people that you’ve ever, like…? | 那你们就只跟对方做过吗 |
[26:22] | That is so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[26:25] | Is that, like, um, like a Christian thing, or something? | 这算是基督徒的做法吗 还是什么 |
[26:28] | No. W-we’re just really happy. | 不 我们就是很幸福 |
[26:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:36] | You look a bit miserable to me. | 我觉得你看上去有些忧郁 |
[26:37] | Well… I do have a sense of humour. | 我也有幽默感 |
[26:41] | You have? | 真的吗 |
[26:42] | – Yeah. – Where? | -真的 -在哪 |
[26:47] | Ah, there you go! | 终于笑了 |
[26:53] | So, what about, erm… | 那么… |
[26:56] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:58] | What about me, David? | 我怎么了 大卫 |
[27:00] | Are you, you know… Are you with anyone? | 你有没有 你有没有对象 |
[27:05] | No, I’m not. | 不 我单身 |
[27:11] | So, your, erm…your wife… | 那你 你妻子 |
[27:17] | She was meant to be here, was she? | 她本该在这里 对吧 |
[27:20] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[27:22] | You on a break? Split? | 你们暂时分开了 分居了 |
[27:30] | It’s… | 这个 |
[27:34] | Your friends are back. | 你的朋友们回来了 |
[27:46] | I like you, David. | 我喜欢你 大卫 |
[27:49] | – A bit forward, but… – Nah. | -我有些直接 但是 -不 |
[27:52] | I do. | 是真的 |
[27:53] | So… | 那么 |
[27:57] | You’re on a break. | 你们暂时分开了 |
[28:00] | I’m going to kiss you, David. | 我要吻你了 大卫 |
[28:02] | And you can stop me, if you like, but… | 你可以阻止我 如果你想的话 但是 |
[28:09] | No. | 不行 |
[28:12] | That wa…isn’t, erm… | 那不…不是… |
[28:15] | Can you…can you go and tell your friends to turn it down? | 你能 你能让你朋友小声点吗 |
[28:18] | Cos it’s…it’s late. | 因为已经很晚了 |
[28:19] | Come on, it’s not that late. David, David… | 拜托 还没那么晚 大卫 大卫 |
[28:22] | I don’t have to go anywhere. | 我不需要离开 |
[28:23] | No, you do. You do. | 不 你需要 你得离开 |
[28:30] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[28:33] | Have a nice life, yeah? | 祝你生活幸福 |
[30:45] | Dawn! | 多恩 |
[30:46] | Gail? | 盖尔 |
[30:47] | I tried you at home but your, er… Harriet said you were… | 我去你家找过你 但是 哈里特说你… |
[30:50] | – You’ve been waiting? – Er, look, I… | -你一直在等我吗 -听着 我… |
[30:53] | I need to speak to you about yesterday. | 我得跟你谈谈昨天的事 |
[30:56] | Look, Gail. Forget it, it was just an accident… | 盖尔 别多想了 那是个意外 |
[30:58] | No, after that. From when you first saw me, | 不 在那之后 从你刚看到我时 |
[31:01] | you were looking at me in such an odd way. | 你就用种奇怪的眼神看着我 |
[31:03] | No. | 没有 |
[31:04] | And those questions you were asking… | 还有你问的那些问题 |
[31:07] | – I didn’t sleep… – What questions? | -我都睡不着 -什么问题 |
[31:08] | About what I used to do. You had a thought about me. | 关于我以前做的事 你对我有看法 |
[31:12] | My life. That I wasn’t what you expected. | 我的人生 我不是你期待的那样 |
[31:14] | No, Gail… | 不 盖尔 |
[31:16] | I want the truth. That’s why I’m here. | 我想听实话 所以我来找你了 |
[31:24] | – Well, it… – What? | -这个嘛 -怎么 |
[31:26] | – Yes, a thought. Just my opinion, but… – What? | -对 是有 只是个人观点 但 -什么 |
[31:30] | – Honestly, it’s only… – No, tell me. Or I’ll shout! | -说真的… -告诉我 不然我就喊了 |
[31:33] | It’s been going round in my head. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[31:35] | This is important, and I want you to tell me, | 这很重要 我希望你告诉我 |
[31:37] | otherwise I might just… Yes, well, shout right here. | 否则我可能就 对 在这里大喊 |
[31:47] | Well, we wouldn’t want that. | 那可不行 |
[31:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:59] | Gail… | 盖尔 |
[32:01] | ..he’s awful to you. | 他对你太差了 |
[32:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:04] | The way he treats you, everything he says, mocking you. | 他待你的方式 他说的一切 嘲笑你 |
[32:07] | Who?! | 谁 |
[32:10] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[32:15] | It’s been going on so long, you probably can’t see it, but… | 已经这样很久了 你可能都意识不到 但… |
[32:21] | That’s just not true. | 根本不是的 |
[32:23] | He does it all the time. | 他一直这样 |
[32:26] | And, really, you know there’s a problem. | 而且你知道你们有问题 |
[32:28] | That’s why this was bothering you. | 所以我的话才让你烦心 |
[32:30] | You see us once! One lunch. | 你才见过我们一次 一次午餐 |
[32:34] | To make a judgment on my whole life, it’s quite insulting. | 就对我的生活指手画脚 太不尊重人了 |
[32:36] | Exactly, and… | 没错 而且 |
[32:38] | And you can do what you want. | 你想怎么做都可以 |
[32:40] | I mean, I would never have said anything | 要不是你让我说实话 |
[32:42] | – if you hadn’t asked me to be honest. – We’re happy. | -我绝对不会说什么 -我们很幸福 |
[32:44] | We’ve had a hugely, very happy marriage. | 我们的婚姻很充实 很幸福 |
[32:52] | You never used to be shy. | 你以前从不害羞 |
[32:55] | Look, I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. Lots to do. | 抱歉 我得走了 还有很多事 |
[32:59] | Come this afternoon. | 下午来吧 |
[33:00] | And watch. Just watch. | 看看 好好看看 |
[33:05] | Yes, all right. I’ll… I’ll see you later. | 好 我会 我会去的 |
[33:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:23] | Text Liam. | 给利亚姆发短信 |
[33:25] | You’ll get this when you land, | 你落地的时候会看到这条短信 |
[33:27] | but contractions are starting early. | 但是宫缩提前开始了 |
[33:29] | Can’t believe it! All under control. Kiss. | 意料之外 一切尽在掌控 亲亲 |
[33:43] | Have a good day. | 祝你今日愉快 |
[33:52] | Morning. All right, then. | 早上好 |
[33:55] | New year. | 新学期 |
[33:57] | New group, new you. | 新同学 新的你 |
[34:00] | OK, what do you think, | 从一边开始 |
[34:01] | shall we just start at one end and go round and intro…? | 自我介绍 意下如何 |
[34:07] | I-I-I didn’t realise that you… | 我 我没发现 |
[34:12] | – What…? – This is really weird. | -怎么 -这有点怪怪的 |
[34:15] | Er, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:17] | Sorry, er, Saira and I have, er… | 不好意思 我和塞拉有 |
[34:21] | We’ve met. | 我们有见过 |
[34:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[34:29] | It’s great to have you here. | 欢迎你 |
[34:31] | It’s good to have you all here. | 欢迎大家 |
[34:36] | Shall we just go round and introduce ourselves? | 大家开始轮流自我介绍吧 |
[34:39] | I’m David Aston, lead on Renaissance literature. | 我是大卫·阿斯顿 执教文艺复兴文学 |
[34:41] | I’m your tutor. | 我是你们的导师 |
[34:42] | – And you are…? – Christine. | -你是 -克里斯汀 |
[34:45] | – I’m Alex. – Kimberley. | -我叫亚历克斯 -金伯利 |
[34:53] | You said English teacher! | 你说你是英语老师的 |
[34:55] | Well, yeah, I, er… | 是的 我 我 |
[34:57] | I do teach English. | 我是教英语 |
[34:59] | I thought you were on holiday? | 我以为你在度假 |
[35:01] | Yeah, we was. | 我们是度假来着 |
[35:02] | Left this morning. Came straight here. | 今早离开的 直接来上课 |
[35:04] | How are things with your wife? | 你跟你妻子怎么样 |
[35:06] | Oh, yes. I’m just off to meet her now. | 对 我正要去见她 |
[35:09] | – Bit late. – OK. Well, erm, I’ll see you next week. | -有点晚了 -好的 下周见 |
[35:12] | – Yeah, absolutely. See you, then. – Can I get your number? | -没问题 再见 -你能给我号码吗 |
[35:15] | It’s just in case I’ve got a question about the course. | 以防我有课程上的问题 |
[35:20] | Please? | 好吗 |
[35:24] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:27] | Just stick it in there. | 在这输入就好了 |
[35:29] | Yes. | 行 |
[36:07] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[36:15] | Maya did the right thing, calling them, so they can help you. | 马娅做得对 报警能够帮助你 |
[36:20] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[36:23] | Needs her mother. | 她需要母亲 |
[36:26] | She wouldn’t go to school today. | 她今天不肯去上学 |
[36:29] | You’ve thought it, too, haven’t you? | 你也是这么想吧 不是吗 |
[36:32] | She’s just like me. | 她太像我了 |
[36:34] | Like I was at her age. | 我像她这么大的时候就这个样子 |
[36:37] | I hate myself and now I hate her, too. | 我恨我自己 所以我也恨她 |
[36:39] | You should stop saying things like that. Be positive. | 你不要再说这样的话了 乐观点 |
[36:42] | I have my bad days, but I-I’m… | 我今天够难了 但是我… |
[36:43] | A secret alcoholic? | 你私底下是个酒鬼吗 |
[36:45] | – You don’t hate her. – “Be positive.” | -你并不恨她 -“要乐观” |
[36:49] | You don’t understand mental illness at all… | 你一点儿也不了解精神疾病 |
[36:52] | I understand that resilience is important… | 我知道韧性很重要 |
[36:54] | Resilience! I fucking hate resilience. | 韧性 我真恨韧性 |
[36:56] | When did it start being about making things better instead? | 什么时候才能把重点放在让事情变得更好 |
[36:59] | It implies it’s all on you to be “resilient” | 总是让「你」有韧性 |
[37:02] | when it should be on the people attacking you. | 怎么不说那些伤害你的人 |
[37:05] | The shits and bastards! And Tories and men! | 烂事烂人 保守党 还有男人 |
[37:10] | – Did they say how long you’ll have to stay in here for? – Belle! | -医生说你要在这待多久了吗 -贝尔 |
[37:13] | I was cutting my arm with a kitchen knife in front of my daughter | 我在我女儿面前用刀子割手腕 |
[37:16] | because I wanted her to see me die! | 因为我想让她看着我死掉 |
[37:19] | See what she did to me? | 看到她对我做了什么了吗 |
[37:26] | So she’s yours now. | 她归你了 |
[37:28] | – Well, she can’t stay at mine. – She’ll have to. | -她不能住我家 -她只能住你家 |
[37:29] | No! I never agreed to that! | 不行 我绝不同意 |
[37:31] | She’s your family. | 她是你的家人 |
[37:33] | I-I can’t… | 我家… |
[37:35] | …have someone in the flat. | 我家不能有别人 |
[37:38] | You went away for years. | 你离家多年 |
[37:40] | And you’ve got problems worse than me. | 比我的问题严重多了 |
[37:42] | Failed marriage, no real friends, alcohol problems… | 婚姻失败 没有朋友 酗酒 |
[37:45] | I have helped you… | 我帮过你 |
[37:46] | ..for a long time. Done everything… | 很长时间 做过太多事了 |
[37:48] | No, you’ve paid for things. That is different to help. | 不 你之前那是补偿 跟帮不是一回事 |
[37:51] | Do you think I’d be here if you’d ACTUALLY done anything? | 如果你真的帮我了 我还会在这吗 |
[37:55] | You should call her and tell her where she’s sleeping tonight. | 你给她打电话 告诉她今晚在哪过夜 |
[38:04] | Charge your glasses, find a seat. | 倒满酒 找地方坐下 |
[38:06] | In a minute, we’ll have speeches! | 我们马上要致辞了 |
[38:24] | Remember, slowly and clearly. | 记住 慢慢地 清楚地说 |
[38:26] | Try to speak to people at the back of the room. | 别只盯着前排的人 对着后面的人讲 |
[38:28] | Have you written it down? | 你写下来了吗 |
[38:29] | Well, make sure you keep your head up. | 记住要抬起头 |
[38:32] | – So, shall we? – Yes. | -开始吗 -好的 |
[38:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:46] | Hello, hello! | 各位 各位 |
[38:47] | Now, as you’ll all know, | 众所周知 |
[38:50] | traditionally, I have made the speeches at our wedding, | 我们的婚礼啦 周年庆啦之类的 |
[38:54] | anniversaries, etc. | 一般都是由我发言 |
[38:56] | This is because Gail insists she has nothing to say! | 因为盖尔坚持说她没什么要讲的 |
[39:02] | But, this time, you are lucky. | 但是 这次你们很幸运 |
[39:04] | She has been persuaded to say a few words! | 她在我的劝说下 要来讲几句 |
[39:07] | But it doesn’t come naturally, so, please, be generous | 但是有点勉强 所以请见谅 |
[39:11] | and welcome the love of my life, | 欢迎我的一生挚爱 |
[39:15] | who’s very attractive, | 迷人 |
[39:17] | but also now very old! | 而年老的 |
[39:21] | Gail! | 盖尔 |
[39:32] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢光临 |
[39:38] | Henry’s right. | 亨利说得对 |
[39:40] | I don’t do speeches as a rule, | 我一般不做致辞 |
[39:43] | but I thought, after 70 years, | 但是我想 70年了 |
[39:47] | maybe I’d… | 也许 我… |
[39:47] | Not have many more chances! | 不会再有很多机会了 |
[39:53] | Maybe I’d give it a go. | 也许我应该试一次 |
[39:55] | So, erm… | 所以 |
[39:58] | Yes, so thank you to the Red Lion for the food, | 谢谢红狮餐馆提供的餐食 |
[40:01] | which has been wonderful. | 非常美味 |
[40:04] | I’d also like to thank you all for coming. | 我也要感谢各位来参加 |
[40:09] | You’ve done that. | 来都来了 |
[40:13] | I mean, our friends. | 我们的诸位好友 |
[40:16] | Of so many years. | 这么多年的挚友 |
[40:21] | Of course, I would like to thank the family. | 当然 我也要感谢家人 |
[40:26] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[40:28] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[40:30] | You have been the most wonderful children we could imagine. | 你们是最可爱的孩子 |
[40:36] | A support to us, and… | 支持着我们 而且… |
[40:38] | Expensive. | 好费钱 |
[40:47] | And the way you have found your way in the world, | 你们找到了自己的处世之道 |
[40:53] | with your own loved ones, | 跟你们的挚爱一起 |
[40:56] | it brings us such joy. | 让我们无比喜悦 |
[40:59] | I am a very content mum. | 我作为妈妈非常满足 |
[41:02] | And a very happy granny! | 还是个幸福的姥姥 |
[41:05] | Sexy granny! | 性感的姥姥 |
[41:08] | Oh, come on! It’s your birthday! | 拜托 今天你过生日 |
[41:15] | Finally… | 最后 |
[41:27] | – ..I’d like to talk about Henry. – Oh, at last! | -我要说说亨利了 -可算啊 |
[41:34] | 最后 亨利 我有这一切都完全因你 我无比幸福 你是我的全世界 再次感谢大家的到来 我的70岁生日有你们很完美 | |
[41:36] | Well, come on, this is the best bit! Don’t stop now! | 讲啊 这段最精彩了 别不讲了啊 |
[41:45] | Yes, well… | 那么 |
[41:47] | Now we’re… | 我们已经… |
[41:50] | ..as you say, old, I suppose… | 像你说的 我们已经老了 |
[42:01] | ..I have to say… | 我得说 |
[42:18] | ..I can’t imagine what my life would have been like without you. | 我不能想象我的生活没有你会是怎样 |
[42:26] | To Henry. | 敬亨利 |
[42:28] | To Henry! | 敬亨利 |
[42:34] | Er, no, no. That’s, er… | 不 那… |
[42:37] | That’s not right. | 不对 |
[42:40] | The reason we’re here, my… | 我们今天在这里 |
[42:43] | ..beautiful, kind… | 我美丽 善良 |
[42:48] | ..amazing wife. | 迷人的妻子 |
[42:51] | You’re not old, my darling. No, not at all. | 你才不老 我的宝贝 一点都不老 |
[42:54] | You’ve just got started. | 你的人生才刚刚开始 |
[42:57] | To Gail. | 敬盖尔 |
[42:59] | To Gail! | 敬盖尔 |
[43:18] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪了 |
[43:21] | Well, that’s done. | 好了 |
[43:48] | Yeah. It’s Hannah Taylor. | 你好 我是汉娜·泰勒 |
[43:51] | Um, I’m calling cos, er… | 我打来是因为 |
[44:06] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[44:15] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[44:36] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[44:38] | There’s free drinks on the bar over there. | 那边的吧台有免费饮料 |
[44:40] | Thanks. Erm…happy birthday. | 谢谢 生日快乐 |
[44:42] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:54] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[44:56] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[44:58] | – I… – Cheer up! Speech wasn’t that bad! | -我… -开心点 致辞没那么差 |
[45:01] | Oh, Paul! Excuse me. | 保罗 失陪了 |
[45:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:13] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[46:15] | I’m having my baby! I’m having my baby now, I need help! | 我要生了 我就要生了 来人帮帮我 |
[46:18] | – Open the door, yeah? – I’m on the floor, I can’t reach! | -那你开门啊 -我躺在地上 够不到 |
[46:22] | – So you need help right now? – Now! | -你现在需要帮助 -对 |
[46:24] | – And no-one with a key is, like, anywhere around? – No! | -周围没人有钥匙吗 -没有 |
[46:27] | Right, then. | 那好吧 |
[46:29] | Aggressive… | 有攻击性 |
[46:38] | Cool. | 酷 |
[46:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:52] | We can’t go on like this. | 我们不能这样下去 |
[46:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:08] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[47:12] | As you know, I’m not talking to your wife. | 我不跟你妻子说话 |
[47:15] | Nothing to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[47:16] | Er, but, unfortunately, you owe me £53 | 但不幸的是 你欠我53镑 |
[47:20] | for your share of the painting of the hallway. | 走廊里那幅画你应该出这些钱 |
[47:23] | – Er, yeah. – I’ve put a number of notes under your door, | -对 -我往你门缝里塞了几张字条 |
[47:27] | but received no response. | 但没有回音 |
[47:28] | – Well, it’s been a difficult few weeks. – We all have issues. | -这几周过得很难 -我们都有问题 |
[47:30] | Speaking of which, I can’t imagine | 说到这个 我无法想象 |
[47:31] | what problem your wife has with me, | 你妻子跟我有什么过节 |
[47:33] | – but can you tell her…? – She’s dead. | -但你能不能告诉她… -她死了 |
[47:36] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[47:41] | She died. | 她死了 |
[47:45] | Five weeks ago, she was on an escalator… | 五周前 她坐扶梯的时候 |
[47:49] | ..and she fell, a long way, hit her head and…and… | 跌倒了 一路摔下去 撞到了头 |
[47:55] | …and…and…and died. | 然后…死了 |
[47:57] | So, no, actually, I can’t tell her anything. | 所以我什么都没法告诉她 |
[48:06] | Is this a joke? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[48:10] | Have you seen her recently? | 你最近见过她吗 |
[48:16] | I’m… | 我… |
[48:18] | – I didn’t… – You didn’t what? | -我没… -你没什么 |
[48:21] | Didn’t notice? Right? | 没注意是吧 |
[48:26] | Don’t…don’t worry about the money. | 别担心那笔钱 |
[48:31] | I’m sorry. I’ve been… I’m not…I’m not… | 抱歉 我…我没… |
[48:42] | I should…get home. | 我该回家了 |
[49:30] | Here, let me. Let me. | 我来开门吧 我来开吧 |
[49:32] | – Are you here…? – Hannah Taylor? | -你是来… -汉娜·泰勒 |
[49:33] | Yes, yes, she’s… | 对 对 她… |
[49:39] | In here. Her name’s Hannah. | 这边 她叫汉娜 |
[49:42] | – Hannah? It’s all right. – It’s coming, it’s happening! | -汉娜 没事的 -要生了 要生了 |
[49:45] | OK, just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[49:47] | I’ve got a problem with my hip, and there’s a plan, | 我臀部有毛病 有个计划 |
[49:49] | and I can’t have the baby here! | 我不能在这里生 |
[49:52] | – Don’t worry. The midwife’s on her way. – Andy…I want Andy! | -别担心 助产士在路上了 -我要安迪 |
[49:56] | He’s the dad. Call him! | 他是孩子爸爸 给他打电话 |
[49:58] | – I’ve tried. – All right, all right, Hannah. | -我打过了 -好了 汉娜 |
[50:01] | Don’t worry, we’re going to make you as comfortable as we can. | 别担心 我们会尽可能让你舒服一些 |
[50:03] | – I want Andy, he’s the dad! – All right. | -我要安迪 他是孩子爸爸 -好 |
[50:13] | I assume you’re Andy? | 你是安迪吧 |
[50:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[50:17] | Right. Well, the mother of your child is about to give birth | 好 你孩子的妈妈要在她家里生产了 |
[50:21] | in her flat, just over there. | 就在那里 |
[50:24] | You want to go and lend a hand? | 你愿意去帮下忙吗 |
[50:26] | Yeah. But… | 愿意 但是… |
[50:27] | ..she’s got two parents already… | 我的女儿已经有父母了 |
[50:30] | ..who know, like, everything. | 什么都懂的父母 |
[50:33] | I’m just me. | 我就是个普通人 |
[50:35] | I’ve read nothing. Literally, no books. | 什么书都没看过 |
[50:39] | I thought that maybe, when I got back, I’d have enough time, | 我想着 等我回去我会有足够的时间 |
[50:41] | but now it’s happening… | 但她现在就生了 |
[50:44] | I feel like driving off in the other direction. | 我想开车离开 |
[50:49] | Maybe she’d be better off if I do. | 也许我离开 她会更好过 |
[50:51] | Look, as I’m discovering today, | 我今天发现 |
[50:55] | sometimes life just happens. | 有时生活就那样展开了 |
[50:57] | It arrives, and you just have to deal with it. | 它突然出现 你就得面对它 |
[51:02] | Maybe you haven’t read any books, | 也许你还没看过书 |
[51:04] | but I think you will learn a lot fast, | 但我觉得你一定会马上学到很多的 |
[51:07] | and, in the end, you’ll probably make a wonderful father. | 到头来你很可能成为一个优秀的爸爸的 |
[51:13] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[51:24] | You’re doing wonderfully, Hannah. | 你做得很好 汉娜 |
[51:26] | We’ve left a message with the dad, I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我们给爸爸留了言 他肯定正往这里赶 |
[51:29] | But, right now, I need you to focus on your breathing… | 但现在 你得集中注意力呼吸 |
[51:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[51:36] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[51:37] | – Are you Dad? – Yeah. | -你是爸爸吗 -对 |
[51:39] | Wonderful. Come on, then. | 太好了 那来吧 |
[51:41] | – What do I do? – Hold her hand or summat. | -我应该做什么 -握住她的手或者什么 |
[51:45] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 |
[51:49] | Can you tie my hair back? There’s a thing on the side. | 你能帮我把头发扎起来吗 旁边有头绳 |
[52:04] | That’s so much better, thank you! | 好多了 谢谢 |
[52:06] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[53:00] | Henry, I… | 亨利 我… |
[53:02] | I’ve been thinking. | 我想了很多 |
[53:07] | What? | 怎么 |
[53:10] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[53:15] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[53:17] | You met someone. | 你遇到别人了 |
[53:19] | And now she’s got your number. | 她有了你的电话号码 |
[53:21] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[53:28] | It is. | 就是 |
[53:33] | You know. | 你知道 |
[53:34] | Don’t you? | 对不对 |
[53:36] | That’s why you left suddenly. | 所以你那时才突然离开 |
[53:38] | My results from the scan. | 我的扫描检查结果 |
[53:41] | But you said it was clear! | 但你不是说没问题吗 |
[53:49] | Had a good day? | 今天过得开心吗 |
[53:51] | Just come to get my stuff. | 就是来拿我的东西 |
[53:52] | I’m going. Get out your way. | 我要走了 不耽误你了 |
[53:54] | You probably haven’t eaten anything real in a long time, so… | 你可能很久都没正经吃过东西 所以… |
[53:58] | – I thought… – I saw your mum. | -我以为… -我见到你妈妈了 |
[54:00] | She sends her love. | 她让我代好 |
[54:02] | Says it’s a good chance for her to recover, | 说这是个康复的好机会 |
[54:04] | get the time she needs. So that’s good. | 慢慢来 所以挺好的 |
[54:06] | And, while she does, until she comes out… | 在她康复这段时间里 直到她出院 |
[54:10] | ..you can stay here. | 你都可以住在这里 |
[54:16] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[54:18] | Just hold the pushing for a moment. | 继续推 |
[54:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[54:22] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[54:24] | And now. | 推 |
[54:28] | There’s so much water! | 水太多了 |
[54:30] | – I didn’t think there would be so much water… – Oh, Andy! | -我没想到会有这么多水 -安迪 |
[54:32] | – Yeah? – Stop talking for a minute, yeah? | -怎么了 -先闭会儿嘴行吗 |
[54:35] | – All right. – And look. | -好 -看 |
[54:38] | Oh, my…! There she is. | 天啊 她出来了 |
[54:40] | – She’s here! – Good. | -她出来了 -好 |
[54:41] | This could be the last one. | 可能只需要推这最后一次了 |
[54:44] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[54:46] | And now! Come on! | 推 使劲 |
[55:01] | Up to you. | 依你 |
[55:11] | Did they tell you how long? | 他们告诉你还剩多长时间了吗 |
[55:19] | We need towels. | 我们需要毛巾 |
[55:21] | Boy or a girl? | 男孩女孩 |
[55:23] | – Girl. – Congratulations! | -女孩 -恭喜 |
[55:25] | Yeah. Right… She’s amazing. | 嗯 她真漂亮 |
[55:28] | One second. | 稍等 |
[55:33] | Girls are trouble. | 女孩都是麻烦 |
[55:37] | Anything else, just ask. | 要帮忙尽管开口 |
[55:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[55:50] | I got the text at the airport. | 我在机场收到的短信 |
[55:51] | – Is she…? – She’s all fine. | -她… -她很好 |
[55:54] | – Is… – Hey, she’s good. They’re both good. | -那… -她很好 母女平安 |
[55:56] | She’s beautiful. | 她好美 |
[56:11] | I was literally on the plane about to take off | 我收到信息的时候 |
[56:12] | when I got the message. | 我坐的飞机刚要起飞 |
[56:14] | I tried to call back, but… | 我试着回拨 但是… |
[56:16] | Oh, she’s perfect. | 她好完美 |
[56:20] | Do we have a name? | 想好名字了吗 |
[56:21] | I don’t. I’m not actually… | 没有 我不… |
[56:24] | Evie. | 伊薇 |
[56:26] | Right? | 好吗 |
[56:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:31] | Is that all right with you, Andy? | 你觉得可以吗 安迪 |
[56:33] | Evie’s perfect. | 伊薇很棒 |
[56:36] | Hello, Evie! | 你好啊 伊薇 |
[56:49] | Andy, where are you going? | 安迪 你要去哪 |
[56:52] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[56:54] | At most, probably. | 最多 |
[57:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[57:32] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[57:34] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[57:38] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想喝茶吗 |
[57:53] | Sorry you didn’t get to have sex with that man. | 很遗憾你没能跟那个男的睡 |
[57:56] | Yes, me, too. | 是啊我也很遗憾 |
[57:58] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[58:01] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |