时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I’m still in shock. | 我还是非常震惊 |
[00:12] | I should never have texted him, I… It’s all my fault. | 我就不该给他发短信 我 都是我的错 |
[00:16] | Emily, you weren’t driving the car. | 艾米丽 开车的不是你 |
[00:19] | You can feel as guilty as you want, | 你想怎么内疚都行 |
[00:21] | but not everything happens because you make it happen. | 但并非所有事都因你而起 |
[00:24] | Well, except for this. This was definitely you. | 除了这件事 这当然是你的错 |
[00:29] | At least this is a peaceful spot. | 至少这是个宁静的地方 |
[00:32] | I bet Pierre is happy here. | 我敢打赌皮尔在这里很开心 |
[00:36] | He looks happy. | 他看起来很开心 |
[00:48] | We were all so worried, but you look so well. | 我们本来都很担心 但你看起来很不错 |
[00:51] | Yes, swollen in all the right places. | 是的 全都肿在正确的地方了 |
[00:54] | Yeah, he’s lucky. He only suffered a broken collarbone. | 对 他很幸运 他只是锁骨骨折了 |
[00:57] | I’m so sorry, Pierre. | 我很抱歉 皮尔 |
[01:00] | I hope you don’t play any racquet sports. | 希望你不做任何球类运动 |
[01:03] | The injuries you see are minor. My pain is deeper. | 你们看到的伤都是轻伤 我的痛苦更深 |
[01:08] | JVMA has taken my brand and mangled it. | JVMA夺走了我的品牌 将其毁于一旦 |
[01:12] | The only thing that gives me hope | 唯一一件让我充满希望的事 |
[01:14] | is knowing we are all working together again. | 就是知道我们又在一起工作了 |
[01:17] | -I already have some ideas. -Pierre– | -我已经有些想法了 -皮尔 |
[01:19] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:20] | It’s going to be expensive to delay the opening. | 推迟新店开业会花很多钱 |
[01:23] | Um… | 嗯 |
[01:24] | Has anyone from JVMA been in touch? | JVMA的人联系过你吗 |
[01:26] | Nicolas keeps calling me. | 尼古拉斯一直给我打电话 |
[01:28] | I can’t bear the sound of his voice anymore. | 我再也受不了他的声音了 |
[01:31] | Maybe I can forward them to you. | 也许我可以把电话转给你们 |
[01:34] | Pierre, we came here to see how you were. | 皮尔 我们是来看你的身体状况 |
[01:36] | Not to talk about work. | 不是来聊工作的 |
[01:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:38] | Talking about work might be very upsetting for you. | 聊工作可能会让你心烦意乱 |
[01:43] | Yeah, at least the accident hasn’t gotten out to the press. | 是的 至少媒体还不知道这个事故 |
[01:46] | That’s true. Not a peep on social. Nobody knows you’re here. | 没错 社交媒体上一点信息都没有 没人知道你在这里 |
[01:50] | And they won’t on my watch. | 有我照顾你 他们不会知道 |
[01:52] | -I’m the soul of discretion. -Well, | -我是谨慎的化身 -好吧 |
[01:55] | you are in good hands. | 你被照顾得很好 |
[01:57] | Eh? | 嗯 |
[01:58] | I know I am. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | Okay, we’ll let you rest. | 好的 我们就让你休息吧 |
[02:04] | And stay positive. | 保持乐观 |
[02:07] | I’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[02:10] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[02:15] | This is terrible. | 这很糟 |
[02:17] | This is beyond “terrible.” | 比“糟糕”更糟 |
[02:19] | He has no idea that we’re working for his label, but he’s not. | 他不知道我们是替他的公司工作 而不是他本人 |
[02:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:29] | Only Pierre Cadault would be run over and live. | 只有皮尔库特在被车碾过以后 还能活下来 |
[02:33] | In a horror movie, he’s the monster. | 在恐怖电影里 他就是个怪物 |
[02:35] | Well, he did sustain some injuries, Gregory, | 他确实受了些伤 格雷戈里 |
[02:38] | so we need to treat this with the sensitivity it deserves. | 所以我们要非常谨慎地对待此事 |
[02:41] | I don’t want to look like I’m kicking a man while he’s down. | 我可不想让人觉得我在趁火打劫 |
[02:44] | But he’s done it to me. 2017, anyone? | 但他就是这样对我的 2017年 有人记得吗 |
[02:47] | The paparazzi photo in Italy? | 意大利狗仔照片事件 |
[02:49] | They pointed their cameras directly at my hotel balcony | 在我享受露天口交时 |
[02:52] | while I was enjoying a little fellatio alfresco. | 他们把镜头直接对准了我的阳台 |
[02:56] | Well, when in Rome. | 当时是在罗马 |
[02:58] | And Pierre felt the need to talk to the press. | 皮尔觉得应该告诉媒体 |
[03:01] | He called me Gagory. And the name stuck. | 他叫我“格那里” 这名字太烂了 |
[03:06] | Look, we both know that you have history, | 听着 我们双方都知道你们有过节 |
[03:08] | which is why we just need to take a beat and figure out how best to handle this. | 因此我们只是需要一点时间 搞清楚如何最好地解决这个问题 |
[03:12] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[03:14] | But let’s not forget, you work for me. | 但别忘了 你们替我工作 |
[03:18] | Not Pierre. | 而不是皮尔 |
[03:20] | I’m the only reason you have this account. | 你们能拿下这个客户是因为我 |
[03:22] | So I’m not asking for a pony, but a little gratitude would be nice. | 所以我要求的不多 但稍带感激会很好 |
[03:32] | This does not feel right. | 这感觉不对 |
[03:34] | Well, this is what happens when you sell your name. | 这就是你把名字卖出去的代价 |
[03:37] | Fashion is a dirty business. | 时尚界是个肮脏的行业 |
[03:44] | -Hello. -Nicolas, hey. | -你好 -尼古拉斯 嘿 |
[03:46] | Emily, isn’t this exciting. We’re finally in business together. | 艾米丽 这难道不令人激动吗 我们终于要共事了 |
[03:50] | You can stop harassing me. | 你可以不用骚扰我了 |
[03:51] | Well, be careful what you wish for. | 小心许愿 |
[03:53] | We’d like to hold on the press release | 我们想推迟发布 |
[03:55] | announcing Gregory as the Creative Director. | 格雷戈里担任创意总监的消息 |
[03:58] | At least until Pierre is out of the hospital. | 至少等皮尔出院以后再发 |
[04:00] | You can wait on the press release, | 新闻稿可以等 |
[04:01] | but I plan to announce Gregory’s appointment tomorrow at the store opening. | 但我打算在明天新店开业时 宣布格雷戈里的任命消息 |
[04:05] | All the fashion press will be there. | 所有时尚媒体都会到场 |
[04:07] | But Pierre’s completely in the dark about all of this. | 但皮尔对这一切毫不知情 |
[04:10] | He should answer my calls then. | 那他应该接我的电话的 |
[04:11] | -Wouldn’t it be better– -I’ve got to run. | -更好的方法不是 -我得挂了 |
[04:13] | Important meeting. | 重要会议 |
[04:21] | For me? | 给我的 |
[04:28] | I’m so lucky. | 我太幸运了 |
[04:29] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我刚也在想同样的事 |
[04:33] | And this view… | 这景色 |
[04:34] | The company pays for my apartments. | 公司为我支付公寓费用 |
[04:37] | They consider it a reflection of the brand. | 他们认为它会反映品牌 |
[04:40] | Which is ultimately a reflection of my father. | 最终也反映了我的父亲 |
[04:43] | I know how it goes. | 我知道这种情况 |
[04:45] | Back home, I’m only known as Li Chen’s daughter. | 在我家那边 大家也只把我当成陈丽的女儿 |
[04:48] | Actually, boarding school was the first time I got to be Mindy. | 事实上 在寄宿学校那段时间 是我第一次做敏迪 |
[04:54] | And I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[04:55] | -I like her too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[04:57] | And I know it’s not as easy as you make it seem. | 我知道这并不像表面上那么容易 |
[05:00] | You carrying on the family business | 你继承了家业 |
[05:02] | and still trying to make an identity for yourself. | 还在努力为自己树立身份 |
[05:07] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到这种事 |
[05:10] | If I had your talent, I wouldn’t be doing this either. | 如果我像你这么有才华 我也不会继承家业 |
[05:13] | Oh. | 喔 |
[05:15] | You have talent. | 你有才华 |
[05:16] | Lots of talents. | 很多才华 |
[05:28] | Nicolas wants to announce Gregory’s takeover | 尼古拉斯想在明天开业时宣布 |
[05:30] | tomorrow at the opening. | 格雷戈里接手的事 |
[05:31] | Well, this doesn’t surprise me. | 这并不让我感到惊讶 |
[05:33] | JVMA always puts their own interests first. | JVMA总是 把自己的利益放在第一位 |
[05:36] | That’s it? We have to do something. | 就这样我们必须做些什么 |
[05:38] | I think you already did enough. Do you mind closing the door? | 我觉得你已经做得够多了 介意关门吗 |
[05:41] | -But how can– -It’s business, Emily. | -但怎么能 -这是生意 艾米丽 |
[05:43] | -Without even– -Door. | -甚至没有 -关门 |
[06:02] | Bonjour. This is Sylvie Grateau. | 我是希薇格拉托 |
[06:04] | Please tell Monsieur De Leon | 请告诉德莱昂先生 |
[06:07] | I need to meet with him as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快见他 |
[06:28] | Sylvie Grateau. | 希薇格拉托 |
[06:30] | It’s nice to see you after all these years. | 这么久之后还能见到你真是太好了 |
[06:33] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[06:35] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[06:38] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[06:41] | I’m not sure you know, | 我不知道你是否知道 |
[06:42] | but I have my own marketing firm now. | 我现在有自己的营销公司了 |
[06:45] | And we’re partnering with your son on Pierre Cadault. | 而且我们在跟你的儿子 合作皮尔库特的营销 |
[06:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:51] | Well, you must have something very special to offer. | 你一定有非常特别的提案吧 |
[06:55] | Our client, Gregory Dupree, is taking over the label. | 我们的客户格雷戈里杜普里 要接手这家公司 |
[06:59] | And I’m trying to help ease the transition. | 我在努力帮忙缓解过渡的问题 |
[07:03] | I heard about Pierre’s accident. | 我听说了皮尔出车祸的事 |
[07:05] | -How is he doing? -Still in the hospital. | -他怎么样 -还在医院里 |
[07:08] | And in consideration of that, I think we delay Gregory’s appointment | 考虑到这一点 我认为 我们应该推迟任命格雷戈里 |
[07:11] | and let Pierre leave with the grace and dignity he deserves. | 让皮尔带着他应得的 风度和尊严离开 |
[07:15] | It’s in Nicolas’s hands. | 决定权在尼古拉斯手上 |
[07:17] | I’ll talk to him, but ultimately it’s his decision. | 我会跟他谈谈 但最终是他来做决定 |
[07:20] | Louis… | 路易斯 |
[07:21] | This is not the way to transfer power | 这不是让知名设计师 |
[07:22] | from a celebrated designer to his former protégé. | 把权力交给前任门徒的方式 |
[07:25] | Unless they’re in agreement, | 除非他们达成一致 |
[07:26] | you’re going to have a media war on your hands. | 否则你将面临一场媒体战争 |
[07:31] | I remember when you were just an assistant. | 我记得你当初还只是个助理的时候 |
[07:35] | And you’re just as feisty and beautiful now as you were then. | 你还是跟当时一样 精力充沛、美丽动人 |
[07:38] | I’m happy to see you haven’t changed. | 我很高兴看到你没变 |
[07:42] | I remember you when I was just an assistant, too. | 我也记得我做助理时的你 |
[07:46] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[07:50] | And I certainly hope you have changed. | 我当然希望你有所改变 |
[07:57] | Are you really sure there’s nothing you can do? | 你确定你无能为力了吗 |
[08:01] | Okay, Sylvie. | 好吧 希薇 |
[08:02] | I’ll have Nicolas delay the announcement. | 我会让尼古拉斯推迟宣布的 |
[08:04] | Given the circumstances, it’s the respectful thing to do. | 在这种情况下 这是一种尊重人的做法 |
[08:08] | And… | 而且 |
[08:11] | I would only like to be remembered as a respectful man. | 我只希望人们记住 我是个值得尊敬的人 |
[08:20] | Now, what will you be having for lunch? | 现在 你午餐想吃什么 |
[08:29] | My God. You were amazing. And you look so hot. | 天啊 你太惊人了 看起来太性感了 |
[08:33] | I am hot. This outfit is plastic. | 我好热 这衣服是塑料做的 |
[08:35] | It’s like shoving your privates in a Ziploc bag. | 它感觉就像把你的私处 塞进密封塑料袋一样 |
[08:38] | Like a sandwich on a field trip. | 像郊游时带的三明治 |
[08:40] | Mmm. | 嗯哼 |
[08:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:44] | You were absolutely brilliant tonight. | 你今晚真是太棒了 |
[08:46] | Thanks, babe. And the night’s not over. | 谢谢 宝贝 今晚还没结束呢 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna add a pickle to my sandwich. | 我要给我的三明治加根腌黄瓜 |
[08:51] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[08:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:54] | So, Emily, your boss talked to my father about delaying Gregory’s announcement. | 艾米丽 你老板去跟我爸爸说了 让我推迟宣布格雷戈里的事 |
[09:00] | -She did? -Really? You didn’t know? | -她去说了 -真的你真不知道 |
[09:02] | It wasn’t your idea to go over my head? | 不是你出主意越过我的吗 |
[09:05] | I’m sure it wasn’t. | 真的不是 |
[09:06] | Sylvie doesn’t like Emily. They hardly talk. | 希薇不喜欢艾米丽 她们几乎不说话 |
[09:08] | That’s not true. We talk all the time. | 那不是真的 我们一直在聊天 |
[09:10] | Deep down, I really do think she likes me. | 在内心深处 我真的觉得她喜欢我 |
[09:12] | -Or at least respects me. -I’m trying to help you out here, sis. | -或者至少尊重我 -我是在帮你 姐妹 |
[09:16] | What I don’t understand is | 我不理解的是 |
[09:18] | you’ve been on me to work together this whole time. | 你一直要求跟我合作 |
[09:20] | And I finally say yes, in a big way, and you’re still not happy. | 我终于大张旗鼓地答应了 但你仍然不高兴 |
[09:25] | Look, this has nothing to do with me or with Sylvie. Okay? | 听我说 这跟我 或者希薇无关 好吗 |
[09:29] | There’s a way to break news to people. | 有一种向人们发布消息的方式 |
[09:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:33] | When there’s a changing of the guard, there’s a ceremony. | 卫兵换岗时会有交接仪式 |
[09:35] | That’s at the store opening. | 那就是在新店开业的时候 |
[09:37] | It’s not your decision. It’s not my father’s decision. It’s mine. | 不是你做决定 也不是我爸爸做决定 是我做决定 |
[09:42] | -Then it’s settled. -Yes. I thought it was. | -那就这么定了 -对 我想是的 |
[09:46] | Okay. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[09:48] | Well, I’m starving, | 我饿死了 |
[09:50] | so maybe let’s pause on the work chat and grab some dinner? | 所以我们暂时别谈工作了 去吃晚饭怎么样 |
[09:53] | Um… | 呃 |
[09:55] | Actually, I think I’m probably just going to head home, | 事实上 我想我可能要回家了 |
[09:58] | but you guys have fun. And I’ll just see you tomorrow. | 但你们俩玩得开心 我们明天见 |
[10:06] | It’s fine. She knows when three’s a crowd. | 没事 她不想当电灯泡 |
[10:11] | -You good? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[10:44] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[10:54] | -Hey. -Oh, wow. | 嘿 |
[10:56] | Okay, well, we’re sitting on the ground. | 好的 我们坐在地上 |
[11:01] | -Isn’t this cool? -Yeah. | -这难道不酷吗 -酷 |
[11:03] | Other than the fact that I’m terrified I’m going to lose my shoes, | 只不过我害怕我的鞋子会掉 |
[11:08] | yeah. | 是的 |
[11:10] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[11:17] | Better? | 好多了吧 |
[11:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | -Mmm! | 嗯 |
[11:32] | That’s not wine. | 这不是红酒 |
[11:33] | That’s whisky. Japanese. I borrowed it from the restaurant. | 是威士忌 日本的 我从餐厅借的 |
[11:38] | Why are you at the canal drinking brown liquor? | 你为什么在运河边喝威士忌 |
[11:44] | Camille, she posted a picture | 卡蜜尔 她发了一张 |
[11:46] | partying in Greece with Sofia and some guys. | 和苏菲亚以及几个男人 在希腊开派对的照片 |
[11:50] | Probably hooking up. | 可能在勾搭吧 |
[11:55] | It’s the whisky, it’s… It’s still really in there. | 这是因为威士忌 它呛到喉咙里了 |
[12:00] | Look at the picture. | 你看这张照片 |
[12:02] | See how they’ve got their arms around her and… | 看他们是怎么用胳膊搂着她的 |
[12:05] | I mean, who are those guys? | 这些男人是谁 |
[12:07] | They’re hitting on her. | 他们在挑逗她 |
[12:09] | I’m sure Camille can take care of herself. | 我相信卡蜜尔能照顾好自己 |
[12:10] | She sent me a text saying she was coming home earlier, | 她给我发了条短信 说她会提早回来 |
[12:13] | and I said what’s going on, | 我问发生了什么 |
[12:16] | and she said better to talk in person. | 她说最好当面谈 |
[12:20] | Oh, yeah, no, that’s very different. | 是的 不 这很不一样 |
[12:22] | She’s ending things and it’s my fault. | 她要结束这段关系 这是我的错 |
[12:26] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能责备自己 |
[12:28] | Who can I blame? | 我能责备谁 |
[12:33] | -I know what this is about. -You do? | -我知道这是怎么回事 -你知道 |
[12:37] | ‘Cause I… Well, I have an idea myself, | 因为我我自己有个想法 |
[12:39] | but I didn’t… I didn’t want to say anything– | 但我不我不想说任何事 |
[12:41] | She never forgave me for what happened between us. | 她永远都不会原谅我们俩之间的事 |
[12:45] | Okay, you two weren’t together at the time, | 好吧 你们俩当时没在一起 |
[12:48] | so let’s not forget that very important detail. | 所以我们别忘了这个重要的细节 |
[12:50] | I fell in love with you the minute I saw you. | 我看到你的那一刻就爱上了你 |
[12:54] | Standing at my door. | 你站在我家门前 |
[12:58] | How could I not? | 我怎么能不爱 |
[13:04] | It’s… | 这 |
[13:08] | It’s getting pretty late. I think we should call a cab. | 时间已经很晚了 我觉得我们应该叫辆出租车 |
[13:12] | How could I not? | 我怎么能不爱 |
[13:29] | You know what, Emily? | 艾米丽 你知道吗 |
[13:31] | I know you can’t have an open container in a moving vehicle. | 我知道你不能在移动的车辆上 有打开的容器 |
[13:35] | Part of me wishes you went back to Chicago. | 我有点希望你回芝加哥 |
[13:38] | Part of me wishes I was there right now. | 我现在也有点希望自己回那里了 |
[13:42] | You changed my life. | 你改变了我的生活 |
[13:46] | And I’m glad we had our moment. | 我很高兴我们曾经拥有那段时光 |
[13:49] | I felt a life-time, I felt like that one night– | 我感受到了一生 我觉得那一晚 |
[13:53] | I’m with Alfie. And you are with Camille. | 我现在跟阿尔菲在一起 你和卡蜜尔一起 |
[13:56] | See that’s the problem. I’m… | 这就是问题所在 我 |
[14:00] | I love you both. | 我爱你们两个人 |
[14:02] | I’m… | 我 |
[14:04] | And I’m going to end up with nothing. | 我最终将一无所有 |
[14:26] | Isn’t she beautiful? | -她很美吧 -对 |
[14:28] | -Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:32] | Okay, no, okay. | 好吧 不行 好吧 |
[14:35] | Nightie-night. | 晚安 |
[14:37] | Night. | 晚安 |
[14:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:40] | -Sleep well, okay? -Sleep well. | -睡个好觉 好吗 -睡个好觉 |
[14:42] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[14:45] | You’re strong, mademoiselle. | 你很坚强 小姐 |
[14:48] | -Are you okay? -All good. | -你还好吗 -一切都好 |
[14:53] | That will be 26 euro. | 一共26欧 |
[15:01] | Pajamas? | 睡衣 |
[15:02] | Recovery pajamas. | 复苏睡衣 |
[15:04] | They have bio-ceramic particles sewn in. | 它们缝有生物陶瓷颗粒 |
[15:06] | That explains the price tag. | 难怪是这个价 |
[15:08] | The sleep industry is a 30-billion-dollar business. | 睡眠产业价值300亿美元 |
[15:11] | People are horny to get some rest. | 人们渴望休息 |
[15:13] | I’m imagining a big provocative campaign | 我在想象一场大型挑逗活动 |
[15:17] | with signs all over Paris that say, | 配上标语 贴在巴黎各处 上面写道 |
[15:20] | “Who do you want to go to bed with?” | “你想跟谁上床” |
[15:23] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[15:25] | The pajamas! | 睡衣 |
[15:26] | We have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:28] | -What now? -I saw Nicolas last night, | -又怎么了 -我昨晚见了尼古拉斯 |
[15:30] | and he was not happy that you met with his father. | 他不高兴你跟他爸爸见面了 |
[15:33] | I wasn’t happy about it either. | 我也对此不高兴 |
[15:35] | Well, he’s going forward with the announcement tonight. | 他今晚就会宣布这个消息 |
[15:40] | Well, I guess we have no choice. | 我猜我们别无选择 |
[15:44] | We have to go talk to Pierre as a friend because that’s what friends do. | 我们必须以朋友身份告知皮尔 因为这就是朋友要做的事 |
[15:50] | This might be the most difficult day of my career. | 今天可能是我职业生涯中 最困难的一天 |
[15:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:05] | He’s forcing me out? | 他要逼我退位 |
[16:07] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为自己是谁啊 |
[16:08] | JVMA bought your company. | JVMA买下了你的公司 |
[16:11] | So, as painful as it is, they can do with it whatever they like. | 所以虽然很痛心 但他们能为所欲为 |
[16:15] | Excuse me, I’m not some washed-up designer. | 不好意思 我不是什么过时的设计师 |
[16:18] | I have reinvented myself. | 我已经重塑了我自己 |
[16:21] | I have so much more to do. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[16:22] | And you will. | 你会去做的 |
[16:23] | Who on earth could he find to replace me? | 他到底找了谁来代替我 |
[16:29] | Gregory Dupree. | 格雷戈里杜普里 |
[16:30] | Gagory! | 格那里 |
[16:31] | Well, that name’s really stuck. | 那名字确实很烂 |
[16:33] | My name on his stale designs? | 我的名字会出现在他陈旧的设计上 |
[16:36] | He just copies everyone. | 他只是模仿每个人 |
[16:38] | And calls it an hommage. | 然后说这是在致敬 |
[16:41] | The nerve. | 他怎么敢 |
[16:42] | The insult. | 这是侮辱 |
[16:44] | Gregory Dupree. | 格雷戈里杜普里 |
[16:46] | Over my dead body! | 除非我死了 |
[16:51] | You know what? | 你知道怎么着 |
[16:52] | If you want to keep your career alive, that might be exactly what has to happen. | 如果你想保住你的职业生涯 那或许正是必须做的事 |
[17:05] | In love? I can’t believe he said that. | 爱我不敢相信他说这话 |
[17:08] | He was drunk. | 他当时喝醉了 |
[17:09] | Sure, but alcohol doesn’t make people lie. | 当然 但酒精不会让人撒谎 |
[17:11] | Kind of the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[17:14] | What happens when they’re over and he needs a friend? | 等他们分手 他需要朋友时 会发生什么事呢 |
[17:16] | He’ll have one. | 他会有个朋友的 |
[17:18] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[17:19] | Is it going to be that easy? | 会那么简单吗 |
[17:21] | No, but it’s just the way that it has to be. | 不会 但必须如此 |
[17:24] | I think Alfie better get his pretty little tush back from London. | 我觉得阿尔菲最好赶紧从伦敦回来 |
[17:28] | Can we talk about something else? Okay? How are you? What’s new with you? | 我们能讨论一下其他事吗好吗 你还好吗你有什么新消息 |
[17:32] | I’m not having any man drama. And I’m at a career peak, | 我没什么男人闹剧 而且我正处于事业的巅峰期 |
[17:35] | and I’m glad that you and Nicolas are working together, | 我很高兴你和尼古拉斯共事 |
[17:39] | despite the disagreements. | 尽管有分歧 |
[17:41] | -About that– -No, no, I know. | -关于这点 -不 我知道 |
[17:42] | Last night was tense. | 昨晚气氛紧张 |
[17:43] | But honestly, Nico’s just under a lot of pressure. | 但说实话 尼古拉斯只是压力太大了 |
[17:46] | Yeah, and he and I will have issues in the future. | 是的 他和我将来会有问题 |
[17:50] | But it’s just business. | 但仅限于工作 |
[17:51] | I would never want | 我绝不希望 |
[17:52] | that our work drama would get in the middle of you and I. | 我工作上的闹剧影响到我们俩的关系 |
[17:55] | It absolutely won’t. | 绝对不会 |
[17:57] | You were my first love. | 你是我的初恋 |
[17:59] | -First and forever. | 初恋 也是永远的爱人 |
[18:01] | -Fuck all the guys. | 所有男人都滚吧 |
[18:03] | Nico’s just this amazing man I have sex with. | 尼古拉斯只是个很了不起的性伴侣 |
[18:06] | Like nonstop. | 不间断的那种 |
[18:07] | -Seriously? -Seriously. | -真的 -真的 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, we have this crazy attraction. | 我不知道 我们有种疯狂的吸引力 |
[18:11] | He can give me a look and I’ll get off. | 他看我一眼 我就要去了 |
[18:14] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:16] | There’s the look. | 就是这种眼神 |
[18:17] | If you’ll please excuse me. | 我要失陪了 |
[18:20] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等等 |
[18:23] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我提议我们干一杯 |
[18:25] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[18:26] | Gregory Dupree is going to be a star, and you’re going to have a big client. | 格雷戈里杜普里会成为明星 你会有个大客户 |
[18:31] | We’re all going to be very happy. | 我们大家都会很开心的 |
[18:35] | Even Pierre. | 连皮尔都很开心 |
[18:36] | He’s still going to be making a lot of money, you know. | 他还是会赚很多钱 |
[18:39] | He just won’t have to work so hard. | 他只是不必如此卖力地工作了 |
[18:41] | Yeah, cheers. | 是啊 干杯 |
[18:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[18:44] | You mind coming with me? | 介意跟我来吗 |
[18:46] | My family’s here and I’d love you to meet them. | 我的家人在这里 我想让你见见他们 |
[18:49] | Yeah, okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[18:53] | -Wish me luck. -You don’t need it. | -祝我好运 -你不需要运气 |
[18:55] | -Wish. -Luck. | -祝愿我吧 -祝好运 |
[18:59] | Here we are with one of the hottest working women | 在我们身边的是奢侈品营销界 |
[19:02] | in luxury marketing. It’s Sylvie Grateau. | 最火辣的职业女性之一 希薇格拉托 |
[19:05] | Bonsoir, Emi. | 晚上好 艾米 |
[19:07] | Sylvie, I know you and Pierre are friends. | 希薇 我知道你和皮尔是朋友 |
[19:09] | -Can I say that? -Yes. | -能这么说吗 -可以 |
[19:10] | -Are you friends? -Yes, we are. | -你们是朋友 -是的 |
[19:13] | So, any idea when we can expect Pierre Cadault’s grand entrance? | 你知道皮尔库特 什么时候会隆重登场吗 |
[19:17] | Oh. Well, you know, | (直播中) 好吧 你知道 |
[19:18] | I don’t think Pierre can be here. | 我觉得皮尔来不了这里 |
[19:22] | But we are surrounded by him in spirit tonight. | 但今晚我们被他的精神包围 |
[19:26] | But… He’s not coming, but is Pierre okay? | 但他不来了 但皮尔还好吗 |
[19:28] | I… | 我 |
[19:30] | I’m really sorry, I really can’t say. I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 我真的不能说 对不起 |
[19:38] | Do you think people know he’s dead? | 你觉得大家知道他走了吗 |
[19:40] | You only do holograms of dead people. | 人们只会给死人做全息影像 |
[19:42] | People who are alive can just show up. | 活着的人可以直接出现 |
[19:44] | Come take a picture with him. | 来跟他照一张 |
[19:46] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[19:49] | I heard Pierre’s not coming. | 我听说皮尔不来了 |
[19:51] | I heard Pierre died in the hospital this morning. | 我听说皮尔今早死在医院里了 |
[19:54] | But they didn’t want to cancel the opening. | 但他们没想过取消开业典礼 |
[19:56] | Would you like me to take a picture for you? | 你们想让我帮你们照张相吗 |
[19:58] | In honor of the late, great Pierre Cadault. | 为了纪念已故的伟大的皮尔库特 |
[20:02] | Thank you, yes. | 谢谢你 好的 |
[20:04] | Say “prune.” | 噘嘴 |
[20:06] | Prune. | 噘嘴 |
[20:08] | Perfect. Don’t forget to post. | 完美 别忘了发帖 |
[20:11] | Papa. I’d like you to meet Mindy Chen. | 爸爸 我想让你见见陈敏迪 |
[20:14] | -We were at Le Rosey together. -Enchantée. | -我们之前都在勒罗西上学 -幸会 |
[20:16] | Chen? | 陈 |
[20:19] | Ah, yes, your dad is in a similar line of work. | 对 你爸爸也是干这一行的 |
[20:22] | -Clothing or was it textiles? | 服装还是纺织品 |
[20:25] | Zippers. | 拉链 |
[20:26] | As well as snaps, Velcro and many other kinds of fasteners. | 还有摁扣、维克罗 还有很多其他类型的扣件 |
[20:29] | Brilliant. We can’t make a garment without him. | 太棒了 没有他 我们一件衣服都做不出来 |
[20:32] | He’s kind of the fertilizer of fashion. | 他是时尚的肥料 |
[20:35] | True elegance is found in simplicity. | 真正的优雅存在于简单之中 |
[20:39] | I think the next generation loses sight of that. | 我觉得下一代人忽视了这一点 |
[20:43] | May I take a picture? | 我能拍张照吗 |
[20:46] | Yes, yes. | 可以 |
[20:51] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[20:54] | Nicolas, Louis, it’s a great party. | 尼古拉斯、路易斯 这是一个很棒的派对 |
[20:56] | But could you comment | 但你们能评论一下 |
[20:57] | on the horrific rumor of Pierre Cadault’s death? | 皮尔库特逝世的可怕传闻吗 |
[21:00] | The what? | 什么 |
[21:01] | This is the first I’ve heard of it. I– | 我第一次听说这事 我 |
[21:04] | Do not speak to the press about this | 在你彻底搞清楚状况前 |
[21:06] | until we know exactly what’s going on. | 不要对媒体谈这件事 |
[21:17] | -It’s trending. -Well, I figured as much. | -话题火了 -我看出来了 |
[21:20] | Everyone’s talking about Pierre. Is he dead? | 大家都在讨论皮尔的事 他死了吗 |
[21:23] | Do I need to conjure tears? Does anybody have a hatpin? | 我需要挤出眼泪吗有人有帽针吗 |
[21:25] | -How are we dealing with this? -I’m handling it. | -我们怎么应对此事 -我在处理 |
[21:28] | Listen, if the queen is dead, | 听我说 如果女皇死了 |
[21:29] | then everyone needs to be informed | 那我们需要告知所有人 |
[21:31] | who’s next in the royal line of succession. Me. | 王室的继承人是谁 那就是我 |
[21:33] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[21:34] | We’ll do it now. | 我们现在就宣布 |
[21:38] | Excuse me. Can I please have everyone’s attention? | 打扰一下 大家请注意 |
[21:42] | Excuse me! Hello! | 打扰一下喂 |
[21:43] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好 |
[21:46] | It’s the real Pierre Cadault! | 我是真正的皮尔库特 |
[21:49] | Not an hologram. | 不是全息影像 |
[21:51] | No. | 不是吧 |
[21:52] | The rumor of my death has been greatly exaggerated. | 关于我死亡的谣言真是太夸张了 |
[21:55] | The truth is Pierre Cadault, the brand, is dead. | 事实是皮尔库特这个品牌已死 |
[22:00] | It died the moment I sold my soul to JVMA. | 在我把我的灵魂卖给JVMA时 它就死了 |
[22:06] | -What the hell is this? -Showmanship. | -这到底是什么情况 -秀才艺 |
[22:08] | Just wait until you see the second coming of Pierre Cadault. | 敬请期待皮尔库特的二次回归 |
[22:18] | Close your mouth, Gagory. | 把你的嘴闭上吧 格那里 |
[22:19] | You’re not in Rome. | 你现在不在罗马 |
[22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | So, you orchestrated this. | 所以这是你策划的 |
[22:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[22:32] | You’re no longer working for our company or Gregory Dupree. | 你不再跟我们公司 或者格雷戈里杜普里合作了 |
[22:35] | -I’d like to ask you to leave. -Happily. | -我想请你离开 -乐意之至 |
[22:39] | Pierre is a respected talent | 皮尔是个受人尊敬的人才 |
[22:41] | and you only bought his company to toss him out like the trash. | 你买下了他的公司 只是为了把他像垃圾一样赶出去 |
[22:44] | If you can do that to him, you can do that to me. | 如果你能这样对他 你也能这样对我 |
[22:47] | You can do that to anyone. | 你可能会这样对任何人 |
[22:48] | Do you have any idea what you just lost? | 你知道你刚失去了什么吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[22:53] | Something I never wanted. | 失去了我从不想要的东西 |
[22:55] | A relationship with you. | 和你的关系 |
[23:02] | Sylvie Grateau, you are my hero. I can’t believe you just did that. | 希薇格拉托 你是我的英雄 真不敢相信你这么做 |
[23:05] | I can’t either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[23:06] | I just made an enemy of the most powerful family in fashion. | 我刚跟时尚界最有权势的家族树敌了 |
[23:28] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[23:30] | You look happy. | 你看起来很高兴 |
[23:32] | I am happy. | 我确实很高兴 |
[23:33] | Is Camille back? | 卡蜜尔回来了 |
[23:34] | She came back yesterday. | 她昨天回来的 |
[23:37] | Okay. And? | 好的 情况如何 |
[23:40] | We missed each other. | 我们很想念彼此 |
[23:41] | That’s… | 那 |
[23:43] | That was the issue? There’s nothing else? | 这就是问题所在吗没别的了吗 |
[23:46] | Nothing and no one, which was my real fear. | 没有任何事 也没任何人 而这是我真正害怕的 |
[23:49] | And now that we had a proper conversation, our relationship feels stronger than ever. | 我们好好地聊了一下 我们的关系比以前更加牢固 |
[23:54] | And I’m so sorry for calling you so drunk the other night. I… | 我很抱歉那晚 我喝得醉醺醺地叫你来 我 |
[23:58] | probably said a few things I can’t even remember. | 可能说了些我不记得的话 |
[24:05] | I’m just glad that you two are working things out. | 我只是很开心你们和好如初了 |
[24:08] | Thank you. So am I. | 谢谢 我也很开心 |
[24:11] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[24:16] | But you owe me 26 euros for the cab! | 但你欠我26欧的出租车费 |