时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hold that. Hold that. | 保持住 |
[00:18] | You’re a natural, man. | 你太会摆姿势了 兄弟 |
[00:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:25] | Yeah. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[00:32] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[00:33] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 很好 |
[00:40] | Give me some of that strong business attitude. | 给我展现出强烈的商业感 |
[00:43] | That’s very good. Love it. | 很好 很喜欢 |
[00:46] | Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 好 |
[00:49] | -Okay, that’s good. -Okay. | -好的 那很好 -好的 |
[00:50] | All right. We’ve got it. Thanks, everyone. | 好的 我们拍好了 谢谢大家 |
[00:54] | Oh! | 噢 |
[00:55] | Bonjour, Luc. | 你好 卢克 |
[00:57] | Everyone… | 大家 |
[00:57] | -Everyone looks so nice. -Yeah. | -大家都看起来很棒 -是的 |
[00:59] | Why are we taking pictures? | 我们为什么要照相 |
[01:00] | For the press packet we are sending out. | 是我们要发出去的新闻资料包要用的 |
[01:02] | Oh. Um… | 噢 |
[01:04] | Shouldn’t I be having my photo taken too? | 难道我不用照相吗 |
[01:08] | Perhaps you should ask Sylvie. | 你或许应该问希薇 |
[01:11] | Yeah, Emily, you’re not officially part of the company | 对 艾米丽 在你的工作签证批下来前 |
[01:14] | until your work visa’s approved. | 你都不算公司的正式员工 |
[01:16] | I’ve been filling out tons of paperwork for you, | 我为你填写了一大堆文件 |
[01:18] | which is the last thing I want to do. | 而这是我最不愿意做的事 |
[01:26] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[01:28] | I have to write a letter arguing why you’re so exceptional | 没有 我不得不写信 解释你为何如此出类拔萃 |
[01:31] | -no French person could do your job. -Well– | -没有法国人能胜任你的工作 -好吧 |
[01:33] | Don’t say your Instagram account. | 别暴露你的照片墙账号 |
[01:35] | That’d be more likely to get you deported. | 那样你更有可能被驱逐出境 |
[01:37] | So, until your visa’s approved, you’ll make a low base salary | 所以在你的签证批下来前 你的底薪会很低 |
[01:41] | and you have to earn the rest in commissions. | 剩下的部分 你得靠佣金来赚取 |
[01:44] | You’re paying me like a car salesperson? | 你像对待汽车销售那样给我付钱 |
[01:46] | No, I’m paying you like an American without a work visa. | 不 我像对待没工作签证的 美国人那样给你支付薪水 |
[01:49] | You eat what you kill. | 多劳多得 |
[01:50] | But you’re resourceful, | 但你足智多谋 |
[01:52] | and I’m confident you can make it work. | 我相信你能行的 |
[01:54] | Okay, listen up, everyone. | 好的 听好了 各位 |
[01:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:59] | So those press packets are going out to our former clients | 我们会把新闻资料包送到前客户 |
[02:02] | and the people we already know. | 以及我们已经认识的人手上 |
[02:04] | But, the survival of the company depends on attracting new clients. | 但公司的生存靠的是吸引新客户 |
[02:08] | I have ideas for socials. | 我对社交媒体有些想法 |
[02:10] | Okay, get me a proposal. | 好的 给我一份提案 |
[02:11] | What I really want is to get onto La Liste. | 我真正想要的是登上《名单》杂志 |
[02:14] | That would raise the visibility of the company | 这样能提升公司的知名度 |
[02:16] | and legitimize me as its head. | 并且让我合法地担任公司负责人一职 |
[02:19] | So let’s see which one of you can get me an interview with Janine Dubois. | 所以看看你们中 有谁能给我安排珍妮杜布瓦的采访 |
[02:25] | Janine Dubois, that name sounds so familiar. | 珍妮杜布瓦 这名字很耳熟 |
[02:28] | ‘Course it does. | 当然耳熟了 |
[02:29] | Janine Dubois writes a monthly column in the newspaper Le Monde | 珍妮杜布瓦每个月 都给《法国世界报》 |
[02:32] | about the “10 Faces Changing Paris.” | 撰写“改变巴黎的十张面孔”专栏 |
[02:34] | Everyone reads it. | 大家都会看 |
[02:35] | We’re always trying to get our clients on La Liste, it’s impossible. | 我们一直努力让我们的客户 登上《名单》 这是不可能的 |
[02:41] | She’s a bitch. | 她就是个贱人 |
[02:41] | I knew it! She follows me. | 我就知道她关注了我 |
[02:44] | She follows you? | 她关注了你 |
[02:46] | She follows her? | 她关注了她 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you follow me, Emily? | 你为什么不关注我 艾米丽 |
[03:06] | Yeah, cheers for that. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:08] | The table should be ready in a couple of minutes. | 桌子应该几分钟后就能准备好 |
[03:10] | Mindy should be here by then. | 敏迪那时应该能赶到 |
[03:12] | I was telling her about your new place, | 我跟她说了你的新住处 |
[03:15] | and we both think you should throw a housewarming party on Saturday. | 我们俩都觉得 你周六应该办个乔迁派对 |
[03:18] | You gonna show up this time? | 你这次会出现吗 |
[03:21] | I promise. | 我保证会去的 |
[03:22] | Let’s blow it out. Let’s invite everyone we know in Paris. | 我们办大点 邀请我们在巴黎认识的每个人 |
[03:25] | That’s, like, eight people. | 那可能有八个人 |
[03:26] | Everyone knows a good party is a 1-to-10 ratio of friends to strangers. | 大家都知道 在一个好的派对中 朋友与陌生人的比例为一比十 |
[03:30] | Hello, monsieur, come to my party. I’ve just moved to Paris. | 你好 先生 来参加我的派对吧 我刚搬到巴黎 |
[03:33] | Go home, rosbif. | 回家吧 英国佬 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I’ll see you there, mate. | 好的 到时候见 伙计 |
[03:37] | Roast beef? He’ll definitely be there. | 英国佬他肯定会去的 |
[03:39] | Good chat, right? | 可真会聊天啊 |
[03:41] | God, that’s Nicolas de Leon. He’s one of the heads of JVMA. | 天啊 那是尼古拉斯德莱昂 他是JVMA的负责人之一 |
[03:44] | I met him at Pierre’s retrospective. He was surprisingly friendly. | 我跟他在皮尔的回顾展上见过 他意外地友好 |
[03:48] | Surprisingly friendly? | 意外地友好 |
[03:49] | Should I be jealous, Cooper? | 我应该吃醋吗 库珀 |
[03:51] | The only interest I have in Nicolas is strictly business. | 我对尼古拉斯唯一的兴趣在于生意 |
[03:54] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 很抱歉我来晚了 |
[03:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:58] | All right. | 没事 |
[04:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:02] | Nicolas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[04:04] | Mindy Chen? | 陈敏迪 |
[04:06] | -Stop. -Hey. | -不是吧 -嘿 |
[04:07] | Hi. This is so crazy. | 嗨 这真是太神奇了 |
[04:10] | Wait, I know you. How do you guys know each other? | 等等 我认识你 你们又是怎么认识彼此的 |
[04:13] | -Roommates. -Roommates. | -我们是室友 -室友 |
[04:14] | How do you know each other? | 你们又是怎么认识的 |
[04:16] | We went to boarding school together in Switzerland. Le Rosey. | 我们一起在瑞士上的寄宿学校 勒罗西学校 |
[04:19] | Mindy was this very naughty girl who used to sell weed out of her dorm room. | 敏迪很不守规矩 她以前在宿舍门口卖大麻 |
[04:23] | -Stop. You were the naughty one. -Nah, it was you. | -别说了 你才不守规矩呢 -不 是你不守规矩 |
[04:25] | -No, stop. You, so naughty. -You know that it was… | -不 别说了 你太不守规矩了 -你们知道这是 |
[04:28] | That’s a whole lot of naughty going on. | 这段对话挺“不守规矩”的 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry, this is my boyfriend Alfie. Alfie, Nicolas. | 对不起 这是我的男朋友阿尔菲 阿尔菲 这是尼古拉斯 |
[04:34] | -Nice to meet you. -You too, mate. | -幸会 -幸会 伙计 |
[04:36] | I’m running super late. How long are you in Paris? | 我要迟大到了 你在巴黎待多久 |
[04:38] | I live here now. | 我现在住在这里 |
[04:40] | I can’t believe it! | 我不敢相信 |
[04:41] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[04:45] | Alfie’s having a party on Saturday. You should come. | 阿尔菲周六要开派对 你应该来 |
[04:48] | Yeah. No. No, yes. But yes, you should come. | 对 不 对 但没错 你应该来 |
[04:51] | -Call my office. -Okay. | -给我办公室打电话 -好的 |
[04:53] | -Mindy Chen. -Nicolas de Leon. | -陈敏迪 -尼古拉斯德莱昂 |
[04:55] | -I love it. -Me too. | -我喜欢 -我也是 |
[04:57] | -Okay, ciao. -Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[04:58] | Okay. I literally cannot believe you know Nicolas. | 好的 我真的不敢相信 你竟然认识尼古拉斯 |
[05:01] | Can’t believe he’s still so hot. | 我不敢相信他还是那么性感 |
[05:03] | All the girls were madly in love with him. Including me. | 以前所有女孩都疯狂迷恋他 包括我 |
[05:06] | Also, it wasn’t just weed. | 而且 我不仅仅卖大麻 |
[05:09] | That’s a story for another time. | 那是另一个故事了 |
[05:11] | I don’t need to hear those stories. | 对 我不需要听这些故事 |
[05:13] | -You really do. -No, I really don’t. | -你真的需要 -不 我真的不需要 |
[05:46] | You free for lunch today? | 今天午餐有空吗 |
[05:48] | With you? Non. | 和你一起吃没时间 |
[05:50] | And Janine Dubois? | 那和珍妮杜布瓦呢 |
[05:54] | Really? How did you manage to set that up? | 真的你怎么成功安排上的 |
[05:57] | She follows me on Instagram. | 她在照片墙上关注了我 |
[05:58] | Janine Dubois follows you? | 珍妮杜布瓦关注了你 |
[06:02] | Well, I guess all those endless selfies are finally paying off. | 我猜这些永无止境的自拍 终于派上了用场 |
[06:07] | I’ll take that as a “yes.” | 我就当你接受了 |
[06:14] | Since Janine is très influential | 鉴于珍妮特别有影响力 |
[06:16] | and decides who’s who in the cultural scene, | 而且她在文化景观方面 能起决定性作用 |
[06:18] | I figured why not have her here | 所以我想何不邀请她来这里 |
[06:19] | so you and Chez Lavaux can be on her radar. | 这样你和拉芙之家都能引起她的注意 |
[06:22] | Thanks. I’ll do my best to impress her. | 谢谢 我会尽我所能给她留下好印象 |
[06:24] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Do I seem nervous because I’m so nervous. | 我看起来很紧张吧 因为我太紧张了 |
[06:29] | Relax. You’re très influential too. | 放松 你也很有影响力 |
[06:34] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[06:35] | Oh, Janine. Bonjour, enchantée. | 珍妮 你好 幸会 |
[06:37] | How are you going? | 你还好吗 |
[06:39] | I’ve never been here before. Nice spot. | 我以前从没来过这里 这地方不错 |
[06:42] | You’re not French? | 你不是法国人 |
[06:43] | Australian. | 澳大利亚人 |
[06:44] | You’re an expat too. | 你也是外籍人士 |
[06:46] | I should’ve figured. I don’t have many French Instagram followers. | 我应该想到的 我的照片墙没多少法国粉丝 |
[06:49] | Their loss. I’ve been following you | 那是他们的损失 我是 |
[06:51] | since Brigitte Macron retweeted your Vaga-Jeune campaign. | 在布里吉塔马克龙转发 你的青春剂宣传活动后关注你的 |
[06:54] | I thought, now there’s a kindred spirit. | 我觉得我现在有个志同道合的人了 |
[06:56] | I thought I was gonna get kicked out for that. | 我还以为我会因为那件事被开除呢 |
[06:59] | No. You’ve got to give it back to them. | 不会 你得以牙还牙 |
[07:01] | It’s the only way you get respect around here. | 只有这样 你才能在这里得到尊重 |
[07:03] | I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to Sylvie. | 我真的很感激你能花时间跟希薇聊 |
[07:06] | She’s the kind of woman I can only aspire to be. | 她是那种我望尘莫及的女人 |
[07:09] | You’re doing just fine being you. | 你做你自己就挺成功的了 |
[07:12] | You’re here on a work visa? | 你是靠工作签留在这里的 |
[07:14] | Well, it’s a tricky situation. | 情况比较棘手 |
[07:16] | How did you prove you were so exceptional at your job | 你是怎么证明你在工作上非常出色 |
[07:19] | that a French person couldn’t do it? | 法国人没法代替你的 |
[07:21] | I didn’t. | 我没证明 |
[07:22] | I married one instead. | 但我嫁给了一个法国人 |
[07:25] | Well, there’s an idea. | 好吧 这是个办法 |
[07:27] | Something smells spectacular. | 有什么东西闻起来好棒 |
[07:29] | Yes, I brought you here because the food is extraordinary. | 对 我带你来这里 是因为这家菜非常好吃 |
[07:32] | -Merci. -Merci. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[07:35] | I’m Gabriel, the chef here at Chez Lavaux. | 我是加百列 拉芙之家的大厨 |
[07:37] | Janine Dubois. Lovely to meet you. | 珍妮杜布瓦 很高兴见到你 |
[07:39] | Emily says your food is extraordinary. | 艾米丽说你的菜非常棒 |
[07:42] | I’m prepared to be dazzled. | 我已经准备好为之赞叹了 |
[07:44] | I hope you will be. | 但愿如此 |
[07:46] | A little amuse-bouche. Asparagus velouté. | 一点前菜 丝绒芦笋 |
[07:54] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God, this is amazing. | 天啊 这太惊艳了 |
[07:56] | So he’s not just “le chef hot.” He can cook. | 所以他不仅长相出众 厨艺也出众 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:00] | I may have followed a link from Emily’s Instagram to your package. | 我可能已经在艾米丽的照片墙 看到过你的文案 |
[08:06] | Marketing package. | 营销文案 |
[08:09] | See. Très influential. She’s really good at what she does. | 看吧 特别有影响力 她真的很擅长她的工作 |
[08:12] | Stop. Now I’m the one blushing. | 别说了 现在是我要脸红了 |
[08:14] | Enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[08:18] | You’ve got the answer to your visa problem right there. | 签证问题的答案就在这里 |
[08:23] | Janine. | 珍妮 |
[08:24] | Sylvie Grateau. | 希薇格拉托 |
[08:26] | I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. | 很抱歉让你等待 |
[08:28] | No apology necessary, Sylvie. | 不必道歉 希薇 |
[08:29] | So happy to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:30] | I hope you don’t mind that we started without you. | 希望你不介意 我们在你还没来时已经开始吃了 |
[08:33] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[08:36] | -Are you English? -She’s from Australia. | -你是英国人 -她来自澳大利亚 |
[08:38] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:39] | Well, for an Australian, you certainly have the pulse of Paris. | 对于澳大利亚人来说 你确实有巴黎的感觉 |
[08:42] | Sometimes it’s easier being on the outside looking in. | 有时候 旁观者清嘛 |
[08:45] | -Right. -Closest I’ve been to Australia | -没错 -我去过的离澳大利亚最近的 |
[08:47] | is Outback Steakhouse. | 地方是澳拜客牛排店 |
[08:49] | It was the special occasion restaurant with my family. | 当时是跟我家人去庆祝特殊的日子的 |
[08:51] | You have not lived until you’ve tried their “bloomin’ onion.” | 没尝过他们的“盛放的洋葱” 就不算活过一遭 |
[08:56] | Has Emily been regaling you with her Chicago stories? | 艾米丽跟你讲过 她在芝加哥的故事吗 |
[08:59] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[09:00] | So… Where shall we begin? | 那么我们从哪儿开始呢 |
[09:04] | Well, maybe you could talk to me a bit about how you opened the agency. | 或许你可以跟我说说 你是如何创办那家事务所的 |
[09:08] | What inspired you? | 是什么启发了你 |
[09:20] | -Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:33] | There you are. Who are all these people? | 你在这里 这些人都是谁啊 |
[09:36] | I invited the entire building. | 我邀请了整栋楼的人 |
[09:37] | Hopefully, we don’t run out of booze. | 希望我们的酒够喝的 |
[09:39] | I’ve got three kegs of beer, one case of champagne | 我有三桶啤酒 一箱香槟 |
[09:42] | and tons of bottles of Grey Goose for my special martinis. | 还有一堆我的特制马丁尼 用的灰鹅伏特加 |
[09:45] | Sounds like you have enough for two buildings. | 听起来你存的酒够两栋楼的人喝了 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:49] | Nicolas de Leon actually showed up. Excuse me. | 尼古拉斯德莱昂真的来了 失陪一下 |
[09:55] | Nicolas, you made it. | 尼古拉斯 你来了 |
[09:56] | Yes. Thanks for inviting me. | 对 谢谢邀请 |
[09:58] | Of course. | 没事 |
[10:01] | Mmm. Very nice. | 嗯 很好喝 |
[10:03] | It’s Domaine de Lalisse. | 是莱莉丝山庄的 |
[10:05] | One of the brands we market at Agence Grateau. | 我们在格拉托事务所 代理的其中一个品牌 |
[10:08] | I’ve seen the social for Champère. Very clever. | 我见过香槟之父的社交媒体 很聪明 |
[10:11] | But I haven’t seen Mindy. Is she here yet? | 但我还没看到敏迪 她还没来吗 |
[10:13] | Oh, I’m sure she’s on her way. | 她一定是在路上 |
[10:15] | But by the way, congratulations on acquiring Pierre Cadault. | 但顺便说一句 恭喜你吸纳了皮尔库特 |
[10:18] | He is such a talent. | 他真的是个天才 |
[10:20] | Thank you. He’s having quite a resurgence. | 谢谢 他正在东山再起 |
[10:23] | He is. Which, as you know, | 是的 如你所知 |
[10:25] | happened when we started working with him at Savoir. | 这刚好是我们在萨维尔 跟他合作时发生的事 |
[10:27] | Yes. He often credits you for inspiring his latest chapter. | 对 他经常称赞你 启发了他的最新篇章 |
[10:30] | Oh, so then you see our value. | 那你看到我们的价值了 |
[10:32] | I wish there was a way that we could work together on Pierre’s account. | 我真希望我们 能共同打造皮尔的品牌 |
[10:36] | We could be outside consultants. | 我们可以做外部顾问 |
[10:38] | Hasn’t anyone told you we don’t do business at parties in France? | 没人告诉你 我们不在法国的派对上做生意吗 |
[10:42] | Well, this apartment is technically on British soil. | 严格来说 这间公寓属于英国领土 |
[10:44] | Excuse me, I just saw Mindy. | 失陪一下 我刚看见敏迪 |
[10:52] | -Thanks, Emily. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 艾米丽 -不用谢 |
[10:56] | You’re Emily? | 你是艾米丽 |
[10:58] | -Hi. -Hi. I’m Sofia. | -嗨 -嗨 我是索菲娅 |
[11:00] | I’m Camille’s friend. I’m meeting her here. | 我是卡蜜尔的朋友 我要跟她在这里汇合 |
[11:02] | Oh, yes, you’re the artist. | 对 你是艺术家 |
[11:04] | I’ve heard wonderful things about your show. | 我听说你的展出非常精彩 |
[11:06] | I can’t wait to see it. How long are you in town for? | 我迫不及待想看看了 你要在这里待多久 |
[11:08] | Just for another week. And then back to Greece. | 只再待一周 然后回希腊 |
[11:11] | Camille has been my concierge and tour guide. | 卡蜜尔是我的看门人和导游 |
[11:14] | She’s the only person I know in Paris, so she has no choice. | 她是我在巴黎唯一认识的人 所以她别无选择 |
[11:17] | Well, now you know me. | 现在你认识我了 |
[11:20] | Is she here yet? | 她来了吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t know, I haven’t seen her. | 我不知道 我还没看到她 |
[11:23] | But here… | 但给 |
[11:26] | saucisson en croûte. | 香肠面包 |
[11:28] | Fancy. | 真奇特 |
[11:29] | Just pigs in a blanket, but don’t tell anyone. | 就是猪包毯 但别告诉任何人 |
[11:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:34] | I thought you were gonna be a professional polo player. | 我以为你会成为职业马球运动员 |
[11:36] | No, come on, you were so good in school. | 不 拜托 你在学校的时候打得很好 |
[11:39] | You know we used to call you Nacho? | 你知道我以前叫你纳乔吗 |
[11:41] | -Seriously? -Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[11:43] | I don’t think my father would’ve liked that. | 我觉得我父亲不会喜欢的 |
[11:45] | He expects his children to work at the company. | 他希望他的孩子们都在公司工作 |
[11:48] | -Mmm. -Does have its perks. | 这样确实有它的好处 |
[11:49] | Two weeks ago I was on a company retreat in Fiji. | 两周前 我在斐济参加公司活动 |
[11:52] | How nice. Two weeks ago, I was busking in the metro. | 多好啊 两周前 我在地铁里卖艺 |
[11:56] | But I did get a gig at a jazz club, so yeah, now I’m legit. | 但我确实在一家爵士俱乐部 得到了演出机会 所以我合法了 |
[11:59] | I’m not sure you’ll ever be legit. | 我不确定你会不会是合法的 |
[12:01] | Oh, what’s that supposed to mean? | 那话什么意思 |
[12:03] | -Even in school, you were a rebel. | 你连在学校里都很叛逆 |
[12:05] | Yeah, well, the one downside to being a rebel | 对 叛逆的人有个缺点 |
[12:08] | is your parents shut you out. So… | 就是父母会把你拒之门外 所以 |
[12:12] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[12:13] | We’re getting deep before I finished my first glass. | 我还没喝完第一杯酒 我们就要醉了 |
[12:16] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:17] | It’s nice to talk to someone you don’t have to explain yourself to. | 能跟一个你不必解释的人聊天真好 |
[12:21] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[12:25] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[12:26] | I’m glad I bumped into you. | 我很高兴我遇见了你 |
[12:27] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[12:29] | -There you are. -Hi. | -你在这 -嗨 |
[12:32] | Oh. Well, Nicolas, this is my boyfriend, Benoît. | 尼古拉斯 这是我的男朋友 伯努瓦 |
[12:36] | -Nice to meet you, Benoît. -Nice to meet you, too. | -幸会 伯努瓦 -幸会 |
[12:38] | We perform together, | 我们一起表演 |
[12:39] | and actually, he’s going to be joining me on stage | 事实上 他这周会跟我一起 |
[12:42] | at La Trompette Bleue this week. | 在蓝色小号登台演出 |
[12:44] | Really? Since when? | 真的什么时候开始的 |
[12:46] | Since I insisted and they said yes. | 我坚持要求 然后他们答应了 |
[12:49] | This is Nicolas. A friend from boarding school. | 这是尼古拉斯 我寄宿学校的朋友 |
[12:51] | Boarding school? | 寄宿学校 |
[12:53] | Le Rosey. In Switzerland. | 勒罗西 在瑞士 |
[12:54] | Well, where else? Were you in the same class? | 还会在哪儿你们是同班同学 |
[12:57] | No, Nacho was a few years ahead. | 不 纳乔要大几年级 |
[13:00] | I thought you said his name was Nicolas? | 我以为你说他叫尼古拉斯 |
[13:02] | I meant Nicolas. But no, he barely knew I existed. | 我就是说尼古拉斯 但他几乎不知道我的存在 |
[13:06] | No, I knew she existed, | 不 我知道她的存在 |
[13:08] | but when you’re that age, three years is a giant gulf. | 但在那个年纪来说 三岁就是很大的差距了 |
[13:11] | I was about to turn 18 and she was just a kid. | 我当时快满18了 她还是个孩子 |
[13:14] | Ew. | 哎呦 |
[13:14] | But at this age, three years is nothing, right? | 但在现在这把年纪 三岁没什么大不了 对吧 |
[13:18] | So true. | 太对了 |
[13:22] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to get going. | 我要失陪一下 我得走了 |
[13:25] | -It was lovely seeing you again. -You too. | -很高兴再次与你相见 -我也是 |
[13:27] | -Nice meeting you. -Yep. | -很高兴见到你 -是啊 |
[13:31] | La Trompette Bleue. | 蓝色小号 |
[13:35] | You two seemed very cozy. | 你们俩似乎很亲密 |
[13:36] | No, we’re just old friends. | 不 我们只是老朋友 |
[13:42] | Thank you for a lovely evening. | 谢谢你今晚的招待 |
[13:43] | Oh! Um… | 噢 嗯 |
[13:45] | Yeah, no, thank you for coming. | 没事 谢谢你来 |
[13:47] | Tomorrow, JVMA is sponsoring an event | 明天 JVMA要赞助一场活动 |
[13:49] | to launch a new sunblock at Hôtel Molitor. | 在莫莉托酒店推出一款新的防晒霜 |
[13:51] | I’ll arrange for VIP lounge chairs. | 我会安排贵宾席位 |
[13:53] | And bring Mindy. | 把敏迪也带来 |
[13:55] | Oh, well, if there will be VIP lounge chairs, we will definitely be in. | 如果有贵宾席位 我们当然会去 |
[13:59] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[14:02] | I’m not much of a city person, but Paris really is magical. | 我不太喜欢城市生活 但巴黎真的很奇妙 |
[14:07] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[14:09] | I live here and I never get over how beautiful it is. | 我住在这里 永远无法忘怀它的美 |
[14:12] | The people are beautiful too. | 这里的人也很美 |
[14:14] | Not as beautiful as the visitors from Greece. | 不如希腊来的游客们美 |
[14:18] | You know, this show has been so much more than I expected. | 这场展出比我料想的要成功得多 |
[14:22] | I know, the response has been incredible. | 反响非常好 |
[14:24] | I was talking about you. | 我是说你 |
[14:29] | It has been such a special experience. | 这种体验太特别了 |
[14:31] | Working with you and getting to know you. | 和你一起工作 了解你 |
[14:36] | I don’t want it to end. | 我不希望它到此为止 |
[14:41] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[14:43] | I don’t. | 我不希望 |
[15:05] | Ah. | 啊 |
[15:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:07] | Mmm, looks good. | 看起来很棒 |
[15:12] | It’s getting a little stuffy in here. You want to show me that roof? | 这里有点闷了 想带我去看看屋顶吗 |
[15:21] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[15:37] | You know what, it’s kind of windy out there. And cold. | 你知道怎么着 外面风有点大 而且很冷 |
[15:40] | It’s beautiful, but we can go back another day. Okay? | 景色很美 但我们可以改天再来 好吗 |
[15:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Mindy, over here! | 敏迪 这边 |
[16:07] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[16:08] | Nicolas really hooked us up. | 尼古拉斯给我们安排得真不错 |
[16:10] | Plus he sent over some champagne. | 而且 他送来了些香槟 |
[16:12] | Finally, someone who understands my needs. | 终于有人知道我需要什么了 |
[16:14] | Have you seen him yet? | 你还没见到他吗 |
[16:16] | Not yet, but he’ll find us. | 还没 但他会找我们的 |
[16:19] | So, I saw something at Alfie’s party | 我在阿尔菲的派对上 |
[16:21] | that I wish I hadn’t, but I don’t want to gossip. | 看到了些不该看的事 但我不想八卦 |
[16:23] | Ooh! You know I love when a story starts like that. | 你知道我喜欢这样的故事 |
[16:26] | Okay, I was up on the roof and I saw Camille and Sofia making out. | 好的 我在屋顶上看到 卡蜜尔和索菲娅亲吻 |
[16:30] | Sexy. Why am I never around when anything good happens? | 有意思 为什么 我每次都不能亲眼看到这种好事 |
[16:33] | It’s not good, okay? It’s terrible. | 这不好 好吗这很糟 |
[16:35] | She’s having an affair and Gabriel has no idea. | 她有外遇 而加百列被蒙在鼓里 |
[16:38] | -What am I supposed to do? -An affair? | -我该怎么办 -外遇 |
[16:40] | You saw two girls kissing at a party. You need to get out more. | 你看见两个女生在派对上接吻 你得多出去玩玩 |
[16:43] | Okay, well, it was quite the kiss. | 好吧 是那种很热忱的吻 |
[16:45] | Okay, Emily Jane Cooper, occupe-toi de tes oignons. | 好的 艾米丽简库珀 别多管闲事 |
[16:49] | Occupy your onions? | 别多管闲事 |
[16:51] | Watch your onions. It means stay out of it. | 管好你自己 也就是说别插手 |
[16:53] | You’re responsible for breaking up Camille and Gabriel once. | 你曾造成卡蜜尔和加百列分手 |
[16:56] | Why couldn’t they’ve been making out on someone else’s roof? | 她们为什么不能 在别人的屋顶亲热呢 |
[16:59] | -Bonjour. | 你好 |
[17:01] | -Bonjour. -Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[17:02] | Would you like to try our new mineral sunblock, Soleil De Paris? | 想试试我们新的矿物防晒霜 巴黎太阳吗 |
[17:06] | It rubs in clear, is non-greasy, | 它擦着很清透 一点都不油腻 |
[17:08] | and has a subtle scent of citrus. | 还有淡淡的柑橘味 |
[17:10] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | Well, I’ll just be taking one. Thank you. | 我就只要一支 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Just because I was raised rich doesn’t mean I don’t love a free sample. | 虽然我家挺有钱的 这并不意味着我不喜欢免费样品 |
[17:19] | Soleil De Paris. | 巴黎太阳 |
[17:21] | You know what song would be perfect for their commercials? | 你知道他们的广告最适合哪首歌吗 |
[17:25] | Dear Lord, please, give it a rest for, like, two minutes, Em. | 天啊 你别说了 艾米丽 |
[17:28] | “Mon Soleil,” the song Benoît wrote for you. | 《我的太阳》 伯努瓦写给你的那首 |
[17:30] | We should pitch it to Nicolas to use in their ads. | 我们应该把它推给尼古拉斯 让他在广告中使用 |
[17:34] | Do you think he’d be interested? | 你觉得他会感兴趣吗 |
[17:36] | Why not? The song is so good. | 为何不感兴趣这首歌很棒 |
[17:37] | I mean, Benoît could really use that money. | 伯努瓦很需要那笔钱 |
[17:41] | Plus, I feel like his self-esteem kind of took a hit | 而且我觉得我独自 拿下蓝色小号的工作时 |
[17:45] | when I got the job at La Trompette Bleue without him. | 他的自尊受到了伤害 |
[17:47] | Maybe selling his song will be just the boost he needs. | 或许卖掉他的歌能激励他 |
[17:50] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[17:52] | Bonjour, Nicolas! There you are. Hi. | 你好 尼古拉斯你来了 嗨 |
[17:55] | Hi, Nicolas. | 嗨 尼古拉斯 |
[17:57] | Emily. Hello. Hi, Mindy. | 艾米丽 你好 嗨 敏迪 |
[17:59] | Hi, this is amazing. | 嗨 这太棒了 |
[18:01] | Nacho, you really came through. | 纳乔 你给我们的东西真不错 |
[18:05] | Emily, don’t give me that look. | 艾米丽 别那样看着我 |
[18:07] | Oh, you can relax. | 你放心吧 |
[18:08] | I’m not going to make any more outrageous proposals… for myself. | 我不会再提出离谱的提案了 不会为我自己提 |
[18:12] | We’ve a friend who wrote a song | 我们有个写歌的朋友 |
[18:13] | that could be perfect for a Soleil De Paris commercial. | 可能有一首非常适合 巴黎阳光的广告的歌 |
[18:16] | It’s called “Mon Soleil.” | 叫《我的太阳》 |
[18:18] | Benoît wrote it. Remember, you met him. | 伯努瓦写的 你见过他的 |
[18:20] | -The boyfriend? Right. -Yes. | -你男朋友对 -是的 |
[18:21] | You should check it out. Mindy sings on it and she’s amazing. | 你应该听听看 敏迪唱的 她很棒 |
[18:24] | Well, no. Shh! | 别说了 |
[18:25] | Well, if Mindy’s singing, then I’d love to hear it. | 如果是敏迪唱的话 那我很乐意听 |
[18:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:30] | Play him the remix version. | 给他放混音版 |
[18:32] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[18:33] | Hold my phone to his ear for three minutes? | 把我的手机贴在他耳边三分钟 |
[18:35] | -I should send it to you. -Give me your phone. | -我应该发给你 -给我你的手机 |
[18:38] | -Give it. -Why? | -拿来 -怎么 |
[18:39] | -Give me your phone. -No. | -把你手机给我 -不 |
[18:40] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:42] | Don’t do something weird. | 别做奇怪的事 |
[18:52] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[18:59] | Well, this is the song. So… | 好吧 就是这首歌 所以 |
[19:10] | That’s you? | 那是你唱的 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:12] | Wow. I’m blown away. | 我惊呆了 |
[19:13] | Aw! | 哦 |
[19:15] | Well, it’s a really great song. It’s a vibe, right? Look at them! | 真的是首好歌 很酷的氛围 对吧看看他们 |
[19:26] | You… | 你 |
[19:33] | All right, I’m coming. | 好的 我马上来 |
[19:35] | Sorry, my marketing team bothers me with every single detail. | 抱歉 我的营销团队 每个细节都要烦我 |
[19:39] | That wouldn’t be the case with Agence Grateau, but… | 要是跟格拉托合作就不会这样 但 |
[19:41] | Wow, you don’t stop, do you? | 你就不会停止 是吧 |
[19:43] | -No, no, she doesn’t. -No, I don’t. | -不 她不会停的 -不 我不会 |
[19:46] | -Okay, let’s keep talking about this song. -Okay. | -好的 我们继续讨论这首歌 -好的 |
[19:48] | -I like the idea. Ciao. -Ciao. | -我喜欢这个想法 再见 -再见 |
[19:52] | My God, bitch. You are, like, so good at your job. | 天啊 贱人 你太擅长你的工作 |
[19:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:58] | Wait, this is a huge opportunity for Benoît. | 这对伯努瓦来说是个大好机会 |
[20:01] | I’m going to tell him at dinner. | 我晚餐时会告诉他这个消息 |
[20:02] | Whoo! | 呜 |
[20:04] | Yes! Louder! | 好耶大声点 |
[20:17] | And he loved it and, you’re going to die, | 他很喜欢 你会高兴死的 |
[20:19] | he wants to buy the song for the Soleil De Paris commercial. | 他想买下这首歌作巴黎太阳的广告曲 |
[20:23] | -The one who wasn’t your boyfriend? -He wasn’t. | -不是你男朋友那个人 -他不是 |
[20:26] | This is a huge opportunity, Benoît. | 这是个大好机会 伯努瓦 |
[20:28] | If they like this song, they could commission others, | 如果他们喜欢这首歌 他们会让你写别的 |
[20:31] | and you could make money while writing music. | 你可以边写歌边挣钱 |
[20:33] | While establishing the band. | 与此同时 建立乐队 |
[20:36] | I can’t believe you’re asking me this. | 我不敢相信你问我这个 |
[20:38] | I wrote that as a love song for you. | 那是我写给你的情歌 |
[20:42] | -I guess that meant nothing. -It meant everything. | -我猜那毫无意义 -它意味着一切 |
[20:44] | But you are so talented. | 但你才华横溢 |
[20:46] | You can write other songs and make money from this. | 你可以写其他歌 并从中赚钱 |
[20:49] | There are things in life that are more important than money. | 生活中有比钱更重要的事 |
[20:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:53] | Maybe I have other ideas for that song besides being a sunblock commercial. | 也许对于这首歌 除了 做防晒霜广告曲 我还有别的想法 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:59] | Okay, sorry, I was excited. I get it. Um… | 好吧 抱歉 我太激动了 我懂的 |
[21:02] | I’ll just text Emily that it’s a no. | 我给艾米丽发短信拒绝 |
[21:04] | -Thank you. -No problem. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[21:07] | Can we talk about what we want to sing at the club tomorrow? | 我们能讨论一下 明天要在俱乐部唱的歌吗 |
[21:10] | -That I’m excited about. -Sure. Sure. | -那是我很激动的事 -当然 |
[21:12] | Cool. Um… | 很酷 |
[21:20] | Nicolas, I’m really sorry, | 尼古拉斯 我很抱歉 |
[21:22] | but it turns out Benoît isn’t interested in selling the song. | 但结果伯努瓦对于卖歌不感兴趣 |
[21:24] | Hey, you tried. | 嘿 你试过了 |
[21:26] | Artists are strange creatures. | 艺术家都是奇怪的生物 |
[21:28] | I’m going to give you a shot on the Soleil De Paris account. | 我会让你试试巴黎太阳的推广计划 |
[21:31] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的 -对 |
[21:33] | It’s not because you made La Liste today. | 不是因为你今天登上《名单》了 |
[21:35] | But congrats on that. | 但恭喜你上杂志了 |
[21:37] | You think outside the box. It makes me think I should too. | 你能跳出思维定势 这让我觉得我也应该跳出来 |
[21:42] | Wait, what? I made La Liste? | 等等 什么我上《名单》了 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry, I have to call you back. | 对不起 我会给你回电话的 |
[21:50] | I’m thrilled to be working with you, though. | 但我很激动要跟你合作 |
[21:52] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[21:54] | Um… | 呃 |
[21:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:03] | Oh, wow. Gabriel? | 哇 加百列 |
[22:05] | Um… | 呃 |
[22:07] | Where is Sylvie? This is a disaster. | 希薇在哪儿真是场灾难 |
[22:12] | Um… Just one second. | 稍等一下 |
[22:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:15] | Did you see? | 你看见了吗 |
[22:16] | Yes, just now. | 是的 刚看见 |
[22:18] | The voice mail is full with people asking for tables. | 语音信箱满是要预约座位的人 |
[22:20] | If this keeps up, we’ll be booked for two months out. | 如果这种情况继续 我们能订满两个月的座位 |
[22:22] | I’m so happy for you, Gabriel, | 真为你开心 加百列 |
[22:24] | but Sylvie didn’t make the list, and I don’t know what she’s gonna do. | 但希薇没登上杂志 我不知道她会做什么 |
[22:34] | So, what number am I? | 那么我在哪一页 |
[22:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:40] | I didn’t make it. | 我没登上 |
[22:46] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[22:51] | So I’m not one of the faces changing Paris. | 所以我不是改变巴黎的面孔之一 |
[22:54] | Fuck La Liste. Who reads print anymore, anyway? | 去他的《名单》 反正谁还看纸质杂志啊 |
[23:00] | Anyone who matters in Paris. | 任何在巴黎的重要的人 |
[23:15] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[23:16] | How do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[23:17] | You are on La Liste and she’s not. How did that happen? | 你登上了《名单》 但她没有 怎么会这样 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:21] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:22] | Sylvie wants to see you in her office right away. | 希薇让你立刻去她办公室 |
[23:24] | Is she really mad? | 她很生气吗 |
[23:31] | I wish you well. | 愿你一切安好 |
[23:45] | Sylvie, I had no idea. | 希薇 我毫不知情 |
[23:47] | You were supposed to promote this company, not yourself and your chef. | 你本来应该推销这家公司 而不是你自己和你的大厨 |
[23:52] | Do you understand the sort of pressure I’m under | 你知道我现在面临着 |
[23:54] | to let people know Agence Grateau even exists? | 让人们知道 格拉托事务所的存在的压力吗 |
[23:57] | To convince people I’m up to the job. | 让大家相信我能胜任这份工作的压力 |
[23:59] | All I did was talk about how amazing you are. | 我一直都在说你有多棒 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, you’re American, she’s Australian, you colluded. | 对 你是美国人 她是澳大利亚人 你们串通一气 |
[24:05] | Okay, I can understand why you might feel that way, | 好吧 我能理解你为何会这么想 |
[24:09] | but believe me, it’s the last thing I would have wanted. | 但相信我 这是我最不愿意看到的情况 |
[24:12] | And when you hear my good news, maybe we can get past this. | 而且当你听到我带来的好消息时 我们或许能翻篇 |
[24:17] | Now what? | 又是什么情况 |
[24:19] | I got us a new client and it’s a big one. | 我给我们找到了新客户 而且是大客户 |
[24:25] | JVMA JVMA. | |
[24:27] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[24:29] | Okay, well, maybe not all of JVMA, | 好吧 或许不是JVMA所有的业务 |
[24:31] | but a brand that they work with, and that’s a foot in the door. Right? | 是他们正在推的一个品牌 但这是个敲门砖 对吧 |
[24:35] | Agence Grateau is now repping Soleil De Paris. | 格拉托事务所要代表巴黎太阳 |
[24:40] | Okay, that is good news. | 好的 那是个好消息 |
[24:44] | And I guess this story will save me from the torture of filling out your visa. | 我猜这则杂志故事 能让我免受填写你的签证申请的痛苦 |
[24:50] | I understand why people don’t trust the press. | 我理解为什么人们不相信新闻媒体了 |
[24:56] | About JVMA… | 至于JVMA的事 |
[24:58] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[25:08] | Tonight was amazing. | 今晚太棒了 |
[25:09] | We never had so many sittings in one evening. | 我们从没接待过这么多顾客 |
[25:11] | Here’s to number 8. | 敬八号 |
[25:12] | Thank you, thank you, | 谢谢 |
[25:14] | but I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for number 1. | 但如果不是一号 我无法做到现在这样 |
[25:18] | -To number 1. -To number 1. | -敬一号 -敬一号 |
[25:20] | -Hey, guys! -Hey! | -嘿 大家好 -嘿 |
[25:22] | -Who’s my number 8? -Hey. | -谁是我的八号 -嘿 |
[25:26] | You must be Gabriel. I’m Sofia. | 你一定是加百列 我是索菲娅 |
[25:28] | Sofia, nice to finally meet you. | 索菲娅 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[25:30] | I forgot you haven’t met. | 我忘了你们还没见过 |
[25:32] | Thank you for loaning me your girlfriend. | 谢谢你把你女朋友借给我 |
[25:35] | My pleasure. | 没事 |
[25:36] | What are you guys drinking? | 你们要喝什么 |
[25:38] | -Gin, tonic? -Gin, tonic. | -金汤力 -金汤力 |
[25:44] | It’s gonna be after my second number | 它会在我的第二首曲子之后 |
[25:46] | and you’ll come on with the guitar | 你弹吉他 |
[25:47] | and I’ll be at the piano, and it’ll be super simple and elegant. | 我弹钢琴 会超级简单而优雅 |
[25:51] | And if they like us both, maybe this can be a regular thing. | 如果他们喜欢我们俩 或许这能变成常规演出 |
[25:54] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[25:56] | For you. | 给你的 |
[25:57] | You’re on in five. | 你五分钟后上场 |
[25:58] | Oh! They’re so beautiful. Thank you. | 这花太美了 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Well, these aren’t from me. | 这不是我送的 |
[26:05] | What? Then who… | 什么那是谁 |
[26:08] | It’s from him, isn’t it? | 是他送的吧 |
[26:12] | They’re just flowers, Benoît. | 只是花而已 伯努瓦 |
[26:14] | It’s not just that. Okay? | 不止是那样 好吗 |
[26:17] | I saw the way you were talking to him at the party. | 我看到了你们在派对上聊天的方式 |
[26:20] | I told you, we’re old friends. | 我跟你说过 我们是老朋友 |
[26:22] | Yeah, from a fancy boarding school | 对 同一间豪华寄宿学校 |
[26:24] | in a life that I’ll never be a part of or understand. | 在我永远无法参与或理解的生活 |
[26:26] | That again? | 又来了 |
[26:28] | Are you serious? I… | 你说真的我 |
[26:30] | I am so tired of apologizing for who I am. | 我厌倦了为我的身份道歉 |
[26:34] | I can’t change my past. | 我改变不了我的过去 |
[26:36] | If you’ll always resent me for it, maybe we don’t have a future. | 如果你一直为此怨恨我 或许我们不会有未来 |
[26:43] | -Let me see the card. -You… | -让我看看卡片 -你 |
[26:51] | I’ll see you on stage. | 我们台上见 |
[26:54] | Benoît, don’t do… | 伯努瓦 不要 |
[27:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:20] | IT’S LUXURY AT HER AGENCY | (希薇格拉托 在她的事务所很奢侈) |