时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Okay, so be honest. | 好的 所以说实话 |
[00:25] | Why did you really stay in Paris? | 你到底为什么留在巴黎 |
[00:29] | I can’t really remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[00:34] | I guess, work. | 我猜是因为工作 |
[00:35] | It wasn’t, like, something or someone that influenced your decision? | 不是什么事或者什么人 影响了你做决定吧 |
[00:41] | I see what you’re getting at. | 我知道你想说什么了 |
[00:45] | And, yeah… it was… someone. | 没错 是因为 某人 |
[00:49] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[00:52] | Antoine. Yep. | 安托万 没错 |
[00:54] | I stayed for him. | 我是为他留下来的 |
[00:55] | I mean, who wouldn’t? The guy’s so suave. | 谁不会呢那家伙温文儒雅 |
[01:01] | Speaking of, I better get going. | 说到这个 我该走了 |
[01:04] | No. No, can we just stay in bed a few more minutes? | 不 我们不能再在床上待几分钟吗 |
[01:08] | Aw, Cooper. | 噢 库珀 |
[01:11] | I never thought I’d see the day when you didn’t want to go to work. | 我从没想到你会有不想上班的时候 |
[01:14] | I know, me neither. | 我知道 我也没想到 |
[01:16] | But everything’s just such a mess right now. | 但现在一切都一团糟 |
[01:20] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[01:23] | Being here with you. | 除了和你在一起 |
[01:26] | It’s all I want to do. | 除此以外 我一无所求 |
[01:29] | So, whatever the reason is that you ended up staying in Paris, | 所以无论你是为何留在巴黎 |
[01:33] | I’m really glad that you did. | 我真的很开心你留下来了 |
[01:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:56] | Ugh! The elevator’s down again? | 电梯又坏了 |
[01:58] | This time it’s up, but it won’t come back down. | 这次是升上去 降不下来了 |
[02:02] | This is the third time in a week, monsieur. | 先生 这是本周第三次了 |
[02:08] | I’m speaking French, right? | 我说的是法语 对吗 |
[02:10] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[02:12] | The elevator is delicate, madame. | 女士 电梯很脆弱的 |
[02:13] | It is part of the charm of the building. | 这是这栋大楼的魅力之一 |
[02:15] | And thanks to you, it’s been carrying a heavy load for far too long. | 多亏了你 它承载了太久的重负 |
[02:19] | No. It’s broken. | 不 它坏了 |
[02:23] | No. Broken. | 不 坏了 |
[02:25] | No shit! | 不是吧 |
[02:29] | Can you sort this for me? | 你能帮我处理一下吗 |
[02:30] | I cannot deal with this. | 我处理不了这种情况 |
[02:31] | I’ve got Gilbert Group Corporate up my ass because we are hemorrhaging clients, | 吉尔伯特集团一直在找我麻烦 因为我们一直在流失客户 |
[02:35] | and they’ve scheduled a check-in Zoom tomorrow. | 他们安排了明天开视频会议 |
[02:37] | This is the the only thing I have left that is not encrusted with baby vomit. | 这是我唯一剩下的 没有婴儿呕吐物的衣服 |
[02:48] | So, um, we fix? | 所以我们能修好吗 |
[02:52] | Now. | 现在 |
[02:59] | This building is only for residents. | 这栋楼仅供住户使用 |
[03:02] | You can’t have an office here. | 你不能把这里变成办公室 |
[03:03] | It’s not an office, my apartment is a temporary meeting place. | 这不是办公室 我的公寓只是暂时的开会地点 |
[03:08] | Temporary? People have been coming and going for weeks! Like him! | 暂时人们来来去去几周了 比如他这样的人 |
[03:12] | Good morning, Colette! You look lovely today. | 早上好 科莱特 你今天看起来很美 |
[03:15] | Stop leaving that thing in the hallway! | 别把那玩意放在走廊里 |
[03:17] | I almost tripped over it! | 我差点被绊倒了 |
[03:18] | Put it outside, Luc. | 把它放在外面 卢克 |
[03:19] | Oh, no, no, someone will steal it. | 不行 会被人偷的 |
[03:22] | Then don’t ride it to work. | 那别骑来上班 |
[03:25] | See! It is an office, I’m reporting you! | 看吧这就是办公室 我要投诉你 |
[03:28] | Have a good day, Colette. | 祝你一天愉快 科莱特 |
[03:30] | I’m reporting you. | 我要投诉你们 |
[03:31] | Have a good day! | 祝你一天愉快 |
[03:37] | Don’t be mad, but I moved some furniture around | 别生气 但我移动了一些家具 |
[03:39] | just to open up the space. | 以便腾出空间 |
[03:41] | It’s better, right? | 这好多了 是吧 |
[03:44] | Move it all back. | 把家具移回去 |
[03:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:46] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[03:48] | Hi, Luc. | 嗨 卢克 |
[03:49] | -Sorry to ask but I need a favor. -Uh-huh. | 很抱歉打扰你 但我需要帮忙 |
[03:51] | We’re having issues with our elevator | 我们的电梯出了些问题 |
[03:53] | and, since you know Henri so well… | 因为你跟亨利很熟 |
[03:56] | Yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[03:57] | -Of course. I speak with him. -Merci. | -当然 我跟他说 -谢谢 |
[03:59] | Yes, you’re welcome. Bye, bye. | 不用谢 再见 |
[04:02] | What are you and Emily conspiring about this time? | 这次你跟艾米丽又在密谋些什么 |
[04:04] | What? It’s not scheming. | 你说什么这不是什么密谋 |
[04:06] | I’m just helping her with the elevator at Savoir. | 我只是帮她解决萨维尔电梯的事 |
[04:08] | I have a very warm relationship with Henri, the building manager. | 我跟那栋大楼的管理员亨利关系很好 |
[04:17] | If you have such a warm relationship, | 如果你们关系那么好 |
[04:20] | maybe we should take him out to dinner? | 也许我们该带他出去吃晚餐 |
[04:24] | Henri? Yes, of course. | 亨利当然可以 |
[04:38] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | -You really look like the dog. -What? | -你看起来就像狗狗一样 -什么 |
[04:42] | Are you taking unsolicited photos for Instagram? | 你又在给你的照片墙 拍未经请求的照片 |
[04:45] | We talked about this. | 我们讨论过这事的 |
[04:46] | No. It’s for a pet food client pitch. | 不 是给宠物食品客户的推销方案 |
[04:48] | Pet food? | 宠物食品 |
[04:50] | Wow. You guys are getting desperate. | 哇哦 你们真是饥不择食 |
[04:52] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[04:54] | So I woke up alone this morning again. | 所以我早上再次独自醒来 |
[04:57] | Have you moved in to Alfie’s hotel? | 你搬去阿尔菲的酒店了 |
[05:00] | No. But I’m starting to get that look from the hotel staff. | 没有 但我开始看到 酒店员工的那种眼神了 |
[05:04] | Every “bonjour” they say is so loaded. | 他们说的每句“你好”都意味深长 |
[05:07] | Can you drag yourselves out of bed to make it to the jazz club tonight? | 你们今晚能从床上爬起来 去爵士俱乐部吗 |
[05:11] | Of course! Wouldn’t miss your big show. | 当然可以我们不会错过你的大秀 |
[05:13] | This gig is gonna be such great exposure for you. | 这次演出对你来说 是曝光的大好机会 |
[05:16] | I know. The club is so iconic. I just wish I wasn’t doing it alone. | 我知道 这家俱乐部很有代表性 我只是不想一个人去表演 |
[05:20] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[05:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:22] | I mean Benoît. | 我是说伯努瓦 |
[05:24] | You know, I’m used to following his cues, | 我习惯了跟着他的提示 |
[05:26] | and whenever I get nervous, | 每当我紧张时 |
[05:28] | I look at him with his shirt unbuttoned down to his navel, | 我看着他衬衫扣子解到肚脐处 |
[05:31] | -and I just feel at ease. -Oh. | 我就感觉很放松 |
[05:33] | Oh, that shih tzu has bangs like you. | 那只狮子狗跟你一样有刘海 |
[05:35] | Are those trauma bangs too? | 那也是创伤刘海吗 |
[05:38] | No? Fine. | 不是吗好吧 |
[05:46] | -Blimey, this place is posh. -Mmm-hmm. | 好家伙 这地方很高档 |
[05:49] | Go, Mindy. | 干得好 敏迪 |
[05:50] | I mean, she’s really stepping up into the big leagues. | 她真的是节节高升 |
[05:53] | I’m so proud of her. | 我太为她骄傲 |
[05:56] | Hey, can I ask you a work question? | 我可以问你一个工作问题吗 |
[05:58] | I’m impressed you didn’t dive right in. | 我很惊讶你居然没有直接问 |
[05:59] | -I’m learning. | 我在学习 |
[06:01] | Do you think Antoine will return to Savoir now that Sylvie’s under a non-compete? | 你觉得既然希薇受竞业禁止协议管束 安托万会回到萨维尔吗 |
[06:09] | But you’re still a part of those conversations, right? | 但你还是会沟通 这方面的问题 对吧 |
[06:12] | It’s like PR and Marketing, we’re always smooshed together. | 就像公关和营销一样 我们总是一起出没 |
[06:15] | The thing is Savoir has a long history with Maison Lavaux, and it… | 主要是萨维尔跟拉芙家族 打了很长时间的交道 而 |
[06:24] | What was that for? | 那是为了什么 |
[06:26] | I felt like it. | 感觉到了 |
[06:29] | What was you saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[06:30] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[06:31] | I don’t know. No idea. | 我不知道 毫无头绪 |
[06:34] | You two lovebirds? | 你们这两只比翼鸟儿 |
[06:35] | Over here. | 这里 |
[06:37] | Look at you two. | 看看你俩 |
[06:42] | Where’s Gabriel? | 加百列呢 |
[06:44] | Oh, he’s stuck at work. | 他工作缠身 |
[06:45] | He wanted to come, but the restaurant’s fully booked. | 他本来想来的 但餐厅订满了 |
[06:48] | Again? He’s killing it. | 又订满了他真是太厉害了 |
[06:50] | I know. He’s doing so well, but, um… | 我知道 他做得很好 但 |
[06:53] | It’s funny, since I moved in, we see less of each other. | 很有意思 自从我搬进去以后 我们见面的时间更少了 |
[06:56] | Like, when we lived apart, we’d make more of an effort I guess. | 我们分开住的时候 我觉得我们会更努力凑时间见面 |
[07:01] | Do date nights. Kiss in jazz clubs. | 晚上去约会 在爵士俱乐部接吻 |
[07:04] | Don’t take this time for granted, you guys. | 别把这些时间当作理所当然 各位 |
[07:06] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[07:13] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[07:17] | I’m so happy we’re finally doing this. | 我很高兴我们终于要一起吃饭了 |
[07:19] | It’s wonderful to get to know you better. | 能进一步认识你真好 |
[07:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:23] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | I was told to never speak to you directly. | 我之前被告知永远不要直接跟你说话 |
[07:28] | What? No. No. | 什么不 |
[07:31] | What a terrible misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[07:33] | No, you said, don’t let that dirty– | 不 你说过不要让那个肮脏的 |
[07:34] | I love that shirt. | 我喜欢那件衬衫 |
[07:37] | It really complements your eyes. | 它真的很衬你的眼睛 |
[07:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:39] | I’ve never noticed how beautiful they are. | 我从没发现它们如此美丽 |
[07:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | For the 15 years I’ve worked with you, | 我跟你一起工作了15年 |
[07:46] | I didn’t think you’d noticed me at all. | 我完全没想到你会注意到我 |
[07:49] | I was very intimidated by you. | 我被你吓到了 |
[07:56] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不应该的 |
[07:59] | I can’t believe you left Savoir. | 我不敢相信你们竟然离开了萨维尔 |
[08:02] | It’s those Americans. | 是因为那些美国佬 |
[08:04] | They forced us out of our office. In our country. Can you believe it? | 他们在我们的国家 逼我们离开我们的办公室 你敢信 |
[08:12] | Can they do that? Is that legal? | 他们有这本事这合法吗 |
[08:15] | Well, Sylvie was starting her own company so– | 希薇在创业 所以 |
[08:17] | I just miss working there so much. | 我就很想念在那里工作 |
[08:20] | And seeing you. | 想念看见你的日子 |
[08:22] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:23] | If only there was a way we could… | 要是有办法能让这些入侵者 |
[08:28] | move out those intruders. | 搬出去就好了 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:35] | Anyone care for a Saint-Émilion? | 有人想喝圣埃美隆吗 |
[08:37] | Ah, yeah, me, I’d like some. | 我想要 |
[08:39] | The cheaper bottles are on this other page– | 便宜的酒在另一页 |
[08:44] | We’ll follow your lead. And please… | 我们会跟随你的领导 请 |
[08:46] | Find the best one on the list. | 找到酒水单上最好的一瓶 |
[08:53] | Give me 24 hours. | 给我24个小时 |
[08:55] | I’ll treat them like any pests in the building. | 我会像对待大楼里的 害虫一样对待他们 |
[08:59] | I’ll smoke them out. | 我要把他们赶出去 |
[09:15] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[09:16] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来很美 |
[09:18] | Thanks, but don’t look at me, look at them. | 谢谢 但别看我 看她们 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:21] | Édith Piaf, Josephine Baker, Eartha Kitt. | 艾迪丝皮亚芙 约瑟芬贝克 厄尔莎基特 |
[09:24] | They all performed here? | 她们都曾在这演出 |
[09:25] | Yeah, and they used this dressing room. | 对 她们都用过这间化妆室 |
[09:27] | That’s incredible. | 太妙了 |
[09:28] | Incredibly intimidating. | 让人非常紧张 |
[09:30] | I feel like they’re all staring at me, | 我觉得她们都在盯着我 |
[09:32] | thinking, “What’s this bitch doing here?” | 心想:“这个臭婊子 要在这里干什么” |
[09:35] | You belong here, Mindy. | 你属于这里 敏迪 |
[09:37] | They changed the set list, then added these strings, | 他们改了歌单 然后加上了弦乐 |
[09:39] | so it’s like I’m singing with an orchestra. | 所以我像是跟管弦乐队一起演出 |
[09:41] | You’ll be fine. Okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[09:43] | And if you get nervous, just picture everyone in the audience naked. | 如果你紧张 就想象观众都裸着身子 |
[09:46] | That never works. | 那招一直没用 |
[09:47] | So maybe just picture me naked. | 那或许想象我裸着身子 |
[09:50] | Okay, now, take a deep breath. | 好了 现在来深呼吸 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[10:13] | Is there anything else I can do? | 还有什么我能做的吗 |
[11:53] | She sounds fantastic. | 她听起来棒极了 |
[11:54] | She really does. | 确实 |
[11:56] | -Your fly’s open. -What? | -你裤子拉链开了 -什么 |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Is it hot in here or am I just schwitzing from the stairs? | 是这里本来就很热 还是因为我爬了楼梯才觉得热 |
[12:16] | No, it does feel warmer than usual. | 不 这里比平时热 |
[12:18] | I’ve been calling Henri to fix the elevator, | 我一直在叫亨利修电梯 |
[12:21] | but he’s not answering. | 但他不回我 |
[12:23] | Well, keep trying. | 继续尝试 |
[12:24] | We can’t expect potential clients to climb those stairs. | 我们可不希望潜在客户爬楼梯上来 |
[12:28] | Luckily for us, they don’t exist. | 幸运地是 他们根本不存在 |
[12:30] | It’s not a joke. | 这不是玩笑话 |
[12:32] | I don’t know how I’m going to sugar-coat that news | 我不知道今天下午 |
[12:34] | to the Gilbert Group on my Zoom call this afternoon. | 跟吉尔伯特集团开会时 该怎么粉饰这个消息 |
[12:36] | Well, if it helps, I’m close to signing a new brand. | 我快签下一个新品牌了 不知道帮不帮得上忙 |
[12:39] | Edgard and Cooper, it’s a Belgian-based pet food company. | 埃德加和库珀 这是一家比利时的宠物食品公司 |
[12:42] | I mean, it’s not luxury, but you know… | 这不是奢侈品 但你知道 |
[12:45] | I don’t care. At this point, they could sell dog food or dog shit. | 我不在乎 在现在这个节骨眼上 他们卖狗食或者狗屎都行 |
[12:50] | Show me the pitch. | 给我看看推销文案 |
[12:54] | People often look like their pets. | 人通常跟他们的宠物很像 |
[12:56] | But for this campaign, we’re going to take it one step further | 但对于这个活动 我们会更进一步 |
[12:59] | and let people become their pets. | 并让人们成为他们的宠物 |
[13:00] | With the help of Edgard and Cooper’s avatar filter. | 我们会用到埃德加和库珀的头像滤镜 |
[13:03] | First you start with the photo. | 首先你可以从照片开始 |
[13:05] | Here is a cute cat wearing a sunhat. | 这是一只戴太阳帽的可爱猫咪 |
[13:08] | -No idea why. | 不知道为什么 |
[13:10] | Then using the camera on your phone or computer… | 然后用手机或电脑上的照相机 |
[13:15] | Look how red I am. | 看我皮肤变多红 |
[13:17] | I look like a tomato with tits. | 我看起来像是有奶子的番茄一样 |
[13:20] | -It’s hot in here, right? -Yeah. And the French don’t do AC. | -这里很热 对吧 -对 法国没有空调 |
[13:24] | Okay open a window, will you. I think my breast milk is curdling. | 能开扇窗吗我觉得我的乳汁在凝结 |
[13:30] | Uh, this is sealed shut. | 额 这窗户是封死了的 |
[13:33] | Typical. Forget it. Just where’s the filter? | 不出所料 算了 滤镜在哪儿 |
[13:36] | Uh… | 啊 |
[13:39] | Meow. | 喵呜 |
[13:42] | Oh, my… This is so cool. Em. | 天啊这太酷了 艾米丽 |
[13:45] | QR codes on packaging billboards and print ads will link to their app | 广告牌和平面广告上的二维码 会链接到他们的应用程序 |
[13:48] | so consumers can upload images of their beloved fur baby, | 这样用户就能上传 他们心爱的毛孩子的照片 |
[13:52] | and share their pet avatar to socials. | 把他们的宠物头像分享到社交网络上 |
[13:54] | I love to party. | 我喜欢开派对 |
[13:57] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[13:59] | Just don’t say fur baby. | 只是不要说“毛孩子” |
[14:01] | It’s offensive to people who have actual babies. | 这对真有孩子的人来说很冒犯 |
[14:05] | I knew it. The heat is on. In the middle of summer! | 我就知道 暖气是开着的 在大夏天开着 |
[14:09] | I can’t do my Zoom in here. It’s like working in a hot pocket! | 我没法在这儿开视频会议 这像是在保温袋里工作一样 |
[14:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:18] | All the residents have signed a petition. | 所有居民都已经在请愿书上签名了 |
[14:19] | Sylvie. | 希薇 |
[14:22] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[14:24] | If you don’t move your business elsewhere, you’ll be evicted– | 如果你不把办公地点搬到别处 你会被驱逐 |
[14:27] | That won’t be necessary. | 那没必要 |
[14:29] | But– | 但 |
[14:33] | How’s everything going over there, mon chéri? | 那边进展顺利吗 亲爱的 |
[14:36] | Our plan is in motion. | 我们的计划正在进行中 |
[14:38] | -Henri? Are you there? | 亨利你在吗 |
[14:40] | You’re a genius. | 很高兴听到这话 |
[14:42] | Americans have such a ridiculous aversion to heat. | 美国佬对热抗拒到荒唐的地步 |
[14:44] | It’s barely on. | 它几乎没开 |
[14:46] | Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up. | 坚持下去 |
[14:49] | It’s very hot in our office! | 我们办公室很热 |
[14:58] | Were you waiting? I’d give it a minute. | 你在等着上厕所吗 建议你晚一分钟进去 |
[15:01] | And you’re out of toilet paper. | 而且你的厕纸用完了 |
[15:03] | Luc. | 卢克 |
[15:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[15:05] | Henri, yes. | 亨利 对 |
[15:07] | The sooner we’re back there, | 我们越快回去 |
[15:08] | the sooner the two of us can celebrate over another bottle of Saint-Émilion. | 我俩就能越快再开瓶圣埃美隆庆祝 |
[15:11] | Say hi from me. | 替我问好 |
[15:12] | It won’t be long, madame… | 不会太久的 女士 |
[15:16] | Henri, are you there? | 亨利 你在吗 |
[15:18] | Please… | 拜托 |
[15:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:29] | From heat or sleep deprivation, I’m so light-headed | 因为炎热或者睡眠不足 我头很晕 |
[15:31] | I could eat three of these. | 我本可以吃三个牛角包 |
[15:32] | Your Zoom’s about to start. | 你的视频会议要开始了 |
[15:34] | Don’t rush me. I’ll get hiccups. | 别催我 我会打嗝的 |
[15:38] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[15:39] | It sounded like a– | 听起来像是 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God, my croissant. | 天啊 我的牛角包 |
[15:48] | My croissant. | 我的牛角包 |
[15:49] | -Get out. -Out! Out. | -出去 -出去 |
[15:52] | Out! | 出去 |
[15:53] | -You think it knows French? -It’s worth trying. | -你觉得它懂法语吗 -值得一试 我不知道 |
[15:56] | Go out. | 出去 |
[16:00] | Out. Out. | 出去 |
[16:01] | Get it out. | 把鸽子赶出去 |
[16:03] | -How? -You grew up with animals, didn’t you? | -怎么赶 -你是跟动物一起长大啊 |
[16:05] | Dogs, not birds. | 跟狗狗 不是鸟 |
[16:07] | Oh, my– | 天 |
[16:17] | Go. | 走 |
[16:18] | -Yes. Go. -Get. | -对 走开 -走开 |
[16:20] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[16:21] | -Oui. -Très bien. | -对 -很好 |
[16:23] | -Go. Merci. -Très bien. | -走 谢谢 -很好 |
[16:25] | Now go find Henri– Henry. What? Henri? | 现在去找亨利 什么亨利 |
[16:27] | Yes, Henri. I’m on it. | 对 亨利 我来处理 |
[16:29] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[16:32] | Bonjour, Chicago. Ça va? | 你好 芝加哥 还好吗 |
[16:33] | Hi, Madeline. How are you? | 嗨 玛德琳 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | I believe you have a filter turned on. | 我觉得你打开了滤镜 |
[16:38] | Oh! | 噢 |
[16:40] | Yes, Jed, I do. Sorry. | 对 杰德 我确实开了 抱歉 |
[16:44] | I don’t know how to remove the filter. I’m trying… | 我不知道该怎么取消滤镜 我在试 |
[16:50] | I think you press the down arrow. | 我觉得你要按下面的箭头 |
[16:53] | Down button. | 下面的按钮 |
[16:54] | It’s in video settings. | 在视频设置里 |
[16:58] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[16:59] | That’s not it. | 不是那个键 |
[17:00] | Should we call you back or… | 我们该回头打给你还是 |
[17:02] | No, actually this is part of a new campaign | 不 事实上这是艾米丽正在做的 |
[17:07] | that Emily’s been working on. | 新活动方案的一部分 |
[17:08] | It’s so life-like, isn’t it? | 很逼真 对吧 |
[17:10] | Oh, is Emily there? Could she help? | 艾米丽在吗 她能帮忙吗 |
[17:14] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:16] | Hold just a moment while I go on mute. Yeah? | 稍等一下 我要静音一会儿 好吗 |
[17:19] | Emily get in here! Turn this fucking filter off! | 艾米丽快进来 把这个该死的滤镜关了 |
[17:22] | Madeline, you’re not muted. | 玛德琳 你没静音 |
[17:29] | Désolé. | 对不起 |
[17:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:32] | You mentioned a new campaign. | 你提到了新活动 |
[17:34] | Can you step us through your pipeline? | 你能给我们介绍一下渠道吗 |
[17:36] | Including revenue for the next quarter. | 包括下个季度的收入 |
[17:38] | Absolutely. We have some very promising new leads. | 当然可以 我们有一些 很有前途的新客户 |
[17:53] | Is there a pigeon in your office? | 你办公室里有只鸽子 |
[17:56] | Oui. | 对 |
[17:58] | Yes, our building manager is on his way over to rectify some issues. | 对 我们的大楼管理员 正在赶来处理这些问题 |
[18:02] | Now, um, where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[18:05] | How’s the search for the new French president going? | 找新法国负责人的事怎么样了 |
[18:08] | Très bien. Très, très bien. | 很好 非常好 |
[18:10] | Now, I know it may not seem this way, | 我知道这可能看起来不是这样 |
[18:13] | but I promise you, everything is under control. | 但我向你们保证一切都在控制中 |
[18:21] | See? It’s hot. | 看吧很热 |
[18:26] | Très chaud. | 非常热 |
[18:27] | Emily, where have you been? | 艾米丽 你去哪儿了 |
[18:29] | I went to find him. | 我去找他了 |
[18:30] | I couldn’t get the cat filter off. It was stuck on. | 我关不掉猫咪滤镜 它一直在 |
[18:33] | I was completely humiliated | 我在整个吉尔伯特集团 |
[18:34] | in front of the entire Gilbert Group board. | 董事会面前颜面尽失 |
[18:36] | Madeline, I’m so sorry. | 玛德琳 我很抱歉 |
[18:39] | And you, | 还有你 |
[18:41] | we can’t work like this. | 我们不能这样工作 |
[18:44] | This office is a disaster! | 这办公室真是灾难 |
[18:47] | Sorry, madam, but what do you want me to do about it? | 我很抱歉 女士 需要我帮忙做什么 |
[18:50] | There’s a fucking pigeon in here. | 这里有只该死的鸽子 |
[18:56] | Pigeon! | 鸽子 |
[18:57] | -Ah! | 啊 |
[19:00] | But if you make mess… | 但如果你不乱扔吃的 |
[19:07] | How did it fly in here when the windows are sealed shut? | 窗户是密封的 鸽子怎么飞进来的 |
[19:18] | We’re doing lamb shoulder instead. | 我们改做羊肩肉 |
[19:21] | Otherwise, good. Print it. | 除此以外 很好 打印出来 |
[19:22] | -Okay. -Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:24] | Signing off on tonight’s menu. | 确认今晚的菜单 |
[19:26] | Do you ever take a night off? | 你晚上休息过吗 |
[19:28] | Have you ever run a restaurant? | 你经营过餐厅吗 |
[19:30] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[19:31] | Look, I only ask because Cooper and I were chatting with Camille | 听我说 我之所以这么问 是因为库珀和我跟卡蜜尔聊过 |
[19:35] | and it seems like she misses you. | 她似乎很想你 |
[19:39] | And could do with a little bit of romance. | 还可以来点浪漫 |
[19:42] | Did Emily send you to say this? | 是艾米丽派你来说这事的 |
[19:44] | What? No. | 什么不是 |
[19:45] | No, this is mate to mate. | 不 这是男人之间的交流 |
[19:47] | Well. Thanks for your concern, but Camille and I are good. | 好吧 谢谢你的关心 但卡蜜尔和我很好 |
[19:54] | We are. | 真的很好 |
[19:55] | Maybe we’ve slipped into a predictable rhythm | 或许我们进入了平淡期 |
[19:57] | since she moved in, but we’re in a good place. | 因为她搬进来了 但我们处得很好 |
[20:00] | And I’d love to go to shows and take her out for dinner, | 我很想去看演出 带她去吃晚餐 |
[20:03] | but after being here all day, | 但在这里待了一整天以后 |
[20:04] | the last thing I want to do is go to another restaurant. | 我最不想做的就是去餐厅 |
[20:10] | Then don’t. | 那就别去 |
[20:21] | Hey, I got your messages. What’s up? | 我收到你的信息了 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Last night’s show was good? | 昨晚的演出很棒吧 |
[20:25] | -Good? You were amazing. -And so were you. | -很好你太棒了 -你也是 |
[20:28] | I’m happy to help where I can. | 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[20:29] | So I’m probably being overly superstitious, | 所以我可能过于迷信 |
[20:32] | but I want to repeat everything I did last night. | 但我想重复昨晚我所做的一切 |
[20:34] | -Okay. -Okay, great. | -好的 -好的 很好 |
[20:35] | You mean everything you did last night? | 你是说你昨晚做过的一切 |
[20:37] | I can’t go on until I get off. | 我“嗨”过以后才能安心表演 |
[20:39] | But what? Here? Now? | 但什么在这里现在 |
[20:41] | -They double-booked my dressing room. -Right. | -有其他人订了我的化妆室 -好的 |
[20:44] | -What, you don’t want to? -I want to. | -什么 你不想要 -我想 |
[20:46] | Yeah, it’s just that… | 对 只是 |
[20:49] | Wait a sec… Okay, let’s do this. In here. | 等等好的 我们开干吧 来这里 |
[20:52] | You have to unzip me. | 你得帮我解拉链 |
[21:03] | My swollen ankles are not going to miss those stairs. | 我肿胀的脚踝不会想念那些楼梯 |
[21:05] | Is Henri finally fixing the elevator? | 亨利终于把电梯修好了 |
[21:07] | No. We are vacating this office. | 不 我们要清空这间办公室 |
[21:10] | I told Gilbert Group I wanted to break the lease | 我跟吉尔伯特集团说我想解除租约 |
[21:13] | and they fully supported my decision. | 他们完全支持我的决定 |
[21:15] | Really? I always liked this place. | 真的我一直很喜欢这地方 |
[21:18] | Well, I hate it. | 我讨厌这里 |
[21:20] | We’ll work out of my hotel until we can find a suitable place. | 在找到合适的地方前 我们在我的酒店办公 |
[21:24] | Come on, girlie, pack up your stuff. | 来吧 姑娘 收拾东西 |
[21:27] | Let’s get out of this bird-infested armpit. | 让我们离开这个火热的鸟窝 |
[21:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[21:58] | It’s handled, madame. | 处理好了 女士 |
[22:04] | I’m still picturing you chasing that pigeon around. | 我还在想象你追着鸽子跑的画面 |
[22:08] | I mean, what a gift. | 多好的礼物啊 |
[22:09] | I swear, Alfie, it was, like, the size of an eagle. | 我发誓 阿尔菲 它有老鹰那么大 |
[22:11] | What? | 什么 |
[22:12] | It’s going to be so weird not working in that office anymore. | 不再在那间办公室工作感觉很奇怪 |
[22:15] | Since moving to Paris, it was kind of like my second home. | 自从搬到巴黎以来 它就像我的第二个家 |
[22:18] | Yeah, well, you work too much. | 对 你工作得太多了 |
[22:22] | And I thought this was your second home. | 我以为这是你的第二个家 |
[22:24] | I mean, you sure are here a lot. | 你确实经常来这里 |
[22:26] | No more than you. | 不比你多 |
[22:27] | Touché. Shall we pop in for a nightcap? | 说得好 我们要去喝杯睡前酒吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Let’s pop in. | 好 我们进去吧 |
[22:36] | I refuse to… | 我拒绝 |
[22:38] | Oh. Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[22:40] | So, still open? | 还开着吗 |
[22:42] | I should have put a sign out. It’s just a table for two tonight. | 我应该在外面放个标牌 今晚只有一张两人桌 |
[22:46] | Very smooth, mate. | 真有情调 伙计 |
[22:48] | I thought so too. | 我也觉得 |
[22:49] | Well, sorry for the interruption. Enjoy your romantic dinner. | 很抱歉打扰你们 尽情享受你们的浪漫晚餐 |
[22:53] | Just don’t send any of the dishes back to the chef. He hates that. | 只是别把任何菜送回给大厨 他不喜欢 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:03] | -Leave me some. -Classic. | -给我留点 -很经典 |
[23:06] | -They seem good. -Yeah. They do. | -他们似乎很好 -是的 确实很好 |
[23:08] | I mean, when guys pull a move like that… Someone’s getting lucky tonight. | 当男人做出那种举动时 今晚有人要走运了 |
[23:12] | Oh… | 噢 |
[23:13] | He’s not the only one. | 他不是唯一一个 |
[23:22] | What about Mindy? | 敏迪呢 |
[23:22] | She’ll be at the club until 1:00. | 她要在俱乐部待到1点 |
[23:24] | Now suddenly I love jazz. | 我现在突然喜欢爵士乐了 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:32] | -Ow! -Oh, my God. | 噢 噢 天啊 |
[23:42] | Finally. I was beginning to think that you weren’t– | 终于来了 我开始觉得你不会 |
[23:45] | These are from Benoît. | 伯努瓦送来的 |
[23:47] | He said he’s sorry, but he can’t make it tonight. | 他说很抱歉今晚来不了 |
[23:54] | Merde. | 该死 |
[23:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:57] | Anything I can do? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[24:00] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[24:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:15] | -Hey. I… | 嘿 我 |
[24:18] | I was going to take the stairs, then I saw the elevator. | 我本来打算走楼梯的 然后我看见了电梯 |
[24:21] | -What a luxury. -Yeah. | -真奢侈 -是啊 |
[24:23] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪儿 |
[24:24] | Josette, the au pair, took him out for a walk. | 住家阿姨乔赛特带他去散步了 |
[24:27] | In his stroller. He can’t walk. Obviously. | 推着推车去的 显然他不会走路 |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:32] | I set up a meeting with Edgard and Cooper. | 我安排了跟埃德加和库珀的会议 |
[24:35] | I was thinking maybe we could meet them | 我在想我们或许可以约在独角兽见 |
[24:37] | in this WeWork-y kind of cafe called Unicorners. | 那是WeWork 那种众创空间咖啡馆 |
[24:39] | It’s in the third, and it’s super cute. | 它在三区 而且超级可爱 |
[24:41] | -Cancel it. -Why? | -取消吧 -为什么 |
[24:47] | We got Air France? | 我们有法航 |
[24:49] | Oh, my God, that’s huge! How? | 天啊 大单子怎么做到的 |
[24:51] | No, it’s my return flight home to Chicago. | 不 这是我回芝加哥的机票 |
[24:54] | I’m flying back tomorrow. With Jack. | 我明天飞回去 跟杰克一起 |
[24:58] | -What about– -I know. I’m going to be that woman. | -那 -我知道 我会是那种女人 |
[25:00] | In business with a crying baby. | 带着哭泣的婴儿上班的女人 |
[25:03] | It’s funny how you become the things you hate. | 很有趣 你最终变成自己讨厌的模样 |
[25:05] | Anyway, I booked you a seat too. In coach, but you can come visit. | 总之 我也给你订了座 在经济舱 但你可以来找我玩 |
[25:08] | Madeline, what’s going on? | 玛德琳 怎么回事 |
[25:10] | Well, after learning | 嗯 在得知 |
[25:11] | that we have no French president to run our operations here | 我们没有法国负责人 来完成这边的运营工作 |
[25:15] | or any French staff, next to no clients, and now no office, | 也没有法国员工 接着没有客户 现在没有办公室后 |
[25:19] | the Gilbert Group have decided to suspend operations here. | 吉尔伯特集团决定暂停这边的运营 |
[25:22] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[25:23] | I don’t understand. What about Savoir? | 我不理解 萨维尔怎么办 |
[25:26] | Well, Savoir is done, hon. | 萨维尔结束了 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | I mean, they may revisit down the line, but we both know they bought a lemon. | 他们可能未来会继续经营 但我俩都知道他们收购了个垃圾公司 |
[25:31] | It’s a good thing I came to Paris to uncover the rot. | 还好我来巴黎揭开这个腐败的面纱 |
[25:34] | Insubordination, sweetheart deals. | 不服从 私下交易 |
[25:37] | I ask some reasonable questions and they all quit. | 我问了合理的问题 然后他们都辞职了 |
[25:43] | Because they’re afraid of being exposed for corruption. | 因为他们害怕腐败曝光 |
[25:46] | It was more nuanced than that. | 实际情况比这复杂得多 |
[25:48] | But you agree? You’d say that as well? | 但你同意吗你也会这么说吧 |
[25:50] | Why does it matter what I think? | 我怎么想有什么关系 |
[25:52] | You’re going to be scheduled for a 360 review when we get to Chicago. | 我们到达芝加哥后 你会被安排去接受360度全面评估 |
[25:56] | -Me? -You’ve been here for months. | -我 -你已经在这里待了几个月 |
[25:58] | Emily, I mean, nobody knows | 艾米丽 没人比你更清楚 |
[26:00] | what a disaster this place has been from the start better than you. | 这地方从一开始就有多糟糕 |
[26:03] | But don’t worry, it’s not your fault. | 但别担心 这不是你的错 |
[26:06] | Em, it’s going to be okay. You were in over your head, that’s all. | 你会没事的 你当时脑子进水了 仅此而已 |
[26:10] | We’ll figure out what you’re going to say on the plane ride home. | 我们会在回家的路上 想清楚你该怎么说的 |
[26:28] | No. | 不 |
[26:30] | No? | 不 |
[26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | I’m not going back to Chicago. | 我不会回芝加哥 |
[26:37] | But… Wait, what are you saying? | 但等等 你在说什么 |
[26:41] | I guess I’m saying… I quit. | 我猜我在说我要辞职 |
[26:48] | Emily. Slow down. | 艾米丽 慢着 |
[26:53] | Think this through. | 仔细考虑一下 |
[26:55] | Are you sure you want to run away | 你确定要逃离一切 |
[26:57] | from everything that you’ve worked so hard for? | 抛弃你为之奋斗的一切吗 |
[27:00] | The raise, the big promotion. Remember? | 升职加薪 记得吗 |
[27:03] | Madeline, I’m not running away. | 玛德琳 我不是逃跑 |
[27:06] | I’m running towards the life I want. And that’s here. | 我是奔向我想要的生活 那就是这里 |
[27:12] | In Paris. | 在巴黎 |
[27:18] | I get it, I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[27:20] | It’s always been a dream of mine to live and work here. | 在这里生活工作一直是我的梦想 |
[27:24] | And I did it. | 而我做到了 |
[27:31] | Have a safe trip home. | 回家旅途平安 |
[27:35] | Thank you so much for everything. | 非常感谢你所做的一切 |
[27:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:51] | Agence Grateau. | 格拉托事务所 |
[27:52] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[27:54] | Thanks, Henri. It’s perfect. | 谢谢 亨利 太完美了 |
[27:57] | So, about our celebratory dinner. | 那么关于我们的庆祝晚餐 |
[28:01] | Does Friday work for you? | 周五可以吗 |
[28:05] | I wish I could. | 真希望我能去 |
[28:07] | But now that my name is on the door, | 但现在我的名字就写在门上 |
[28:09] | we need to keep things professional between us. | 我们之间得保持专业 |
[28:14] | But I’ll always cherish the time that we had. | 但我会一直珍惜我们共度的时光 |
[28:33] | Just as we left it. | 跟我们离开时一样 |
[28:41] | Mon Dieu. | 我的上帝啊 |
[29:01] | It’s good to be back. | 回来感觉真好 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:07] | It feels like something is missing though. | 但感觉这里少了点什么 |