时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Before going to the office, I had a quick look | 在去办公室之前 我快速浏览了一下 |
[00:18] | at those Savoir financials that you swiped for me. | 你帮我偷的萨维尔财务报表 |
[00:20] | Madeline, the Gilbert Group owns Savoir. I didn’t swipe anything. | 玛德琳 萨维尔属于吉尔伯特集团 我没有偷东西 |
[00:23] | Don’t be so modest. You’re my little mole in Moschino. | 别太谦虚了 你是我穿着莫斯奇诺的小间谍 |
[00:26] | Anyway, it comes as zero surprise that it is a bookkeeper’s nightmare. | 总之 他们的账目一团糟 一点也不奇怪 |
[00:31] | It’s like they’ve invented their own rules or something. | 就像他们发明了自己的记账规则似的 |
[00:33] | Maybe even their own math. | 也许连算法都是自创的 |
[00:35] | I’m sure there are cultural differences that aren’t quantifiable. Right? | 我相信这里头会有 无法量化的文化差异 对吗? |
[00:38] | Plus, Savoir has an incredible client roster | 另外 萨维尔有一大批优秀的客户 |
[00:40] | and a sterling reputation. | 和良好的声誉 |
[00:42] | Not the kind of sterling you can melt down into actual money, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 那些东西再好也变不成钱 |
[00:47] | I had a quick Zoom with Corporate this morning. | 我今早和公司的人开了个视频会议 |
[00:50] | They may need to make personnel changes. | 他们可能需要进行人事变动 |
[00:52] | What? No. No, I really don’t think that’s necessary. | 什么?不 我真的认为没有必要 |
[00:55] | We just need to communicate the company’s ethos to them, okay? | 我们只需要 向他们传达公司的理念 好吗? |
[00:58] | – Look, I can do a deck. We are way past PowerPoint. | -听着 我可以做一份演示文稿 -演示文稿已经过时了 |
[01:01] | Unless they stop playing favorites and run a tighter ship, | 除非他们不再偏心 而且采取更严格的运作方式 |
[01:04] | Chicago’s gonna want a head on a pike. | 否则芝加哥方面会解雇他们的 |
[01:09] | Cute shoes. | 鞋子真漂亮 |
[01:13] | The launch of Laboratoire Lavaux was so successful | 拉芙实验室发布会取得了巨大成功 |
[01:15] | that the company is already considering | 他们公司已经开始考虑 |
[01:17] | opening another DIY experience in the south. | 在南部开设另一个亲自动手体验馆 |
[01:20] | Excellent. How soon do we think can we get another Labo-Lavaux pop-up up and running? | 太好了 我们多久能再开一家 拉芙实验室快闪店并投入使用? |
[01:25] | Oh, oh! We should launch in conjunction with the Festival de Cannes. | 我们应该趁卡纳电影节时开发布会 |
[01:29] | Actually, it’s pronounced “Cannes.” | 其实它的发音是“戛纳” |
[01:33] | Well, you say potato, I say potato. | 大同小异嘛 |
[01:36] | No. I don’t say either of those things. | 不 这些我都不说 |
[01:39] | Building a luxury experience takes time, Madeline. | 打造奢华体验馆需要时间 玛德琳 |
[01:41] | It’s not a hot dog stand. | 那跟设立热狗摊不一样 |
[01:45] | I… How about we table that for a minute? | 我们把这事搁一边好吗? |
[01:47] | And pivot to the event’s Twitter impressions. | 把精力转向这次活动在推特的曝光量 |
[01:50] | Stop what you’re doing. You have to see this. | 停下你们手头的工作 来看看这个 |
[01:52] | Grégory Elliot Duprée is launching his own line of shapewear | 格雷戈里艾略特杜普里 将在凡尔赛宫发布时装秀 |
[01:56] | with a show at Versailles. | 推出自己的塑身衣系列 |
[01:58] | And it’s a disaster. | 这是场灾难 |
[02:01] | Don’t tell me to pay attention! | 别叫我注意听 |
[02:02] | I’ve put together thousands of these shows! | 我已经设计过上千场这样的时装秀 |
[02:04] | How many fashion shows have you produced? | 你们做过多少场时装秀? |
[02:06] | This is not good enough! | 这还不够好 |
[02:08] | Nineteen times? Nineteen times! | 19次 |
[02:13] | The video was posted an hour ago | 视频是一小时前 |
[02:15] | right after his marketing company fired him. | 他的营销公司炒了他之后发布的 |
[02:17] | – No! – Oui. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[02:19] | And the show’s in two days. He’ll be ruined. | 还有两天时装秀就要开始了 他会完蛋的 |
[02:21] | Oh, well, karma’s a bitch. | 恶有恶报 |
[02:23] | We have to make sure Pierre sees this. | 我们得让皮尔看到这个 |
[02:25] | Nothing tastes more delicious than schadenfreude. | 没什么比幸灾乐祸地看热闹更有趣了 |
[02:31] | Okay, hello! Hello? Are you all missing the point here? | 好吧 喂 各位? 你们都没明白重点吗? |
[02:37] | A major designer is desperate for a new marketing team, | 一位主流设计师 迫切需要一个新的营销团队 |
[02:40] | and you all are just laughing? | 你们就只大笑吗? |
[02:43] | Well, he and Pierre Cadault have been in a feud for years. | 多年来 他和皮尔库特一直不和 |
[02:46] | Conflict of interest. C’est la vie. | 利益冲突 这就是生活 |
[02:49] | Okay, I’m sorry. LVMH snatches up every Pokémon at Fashion Week, | 行 抱歉 路易威登在时装周上 抓住了每只神奇宝贝 |
[02:53] | but we can’t represent two different designers | 但我们不能代表两个不同的设计师 |
[02:55] | because somebody’s feelings might get hurt? | 因为可能会伤害到某人的感受? |
[02:57] | I mean, have you never heard of client relations? | 你没听说过客户关系吗? |
[03:00] | That would be an affront to one of our most important clients, Madeline. | 玛德琳 那是我们最重要的客户之一 这将会是对他的侮辱 |
[03:04] | This is not how we run our company. | 我们不是这么经营公司的 |
[03:06] | Excusez-moi, Sylvie, | 不好意思 希薇 |
[03:09] | but your company is a subsidiary of an American conglomerate | 但你们公司 是一家美国企业集团的子公司 |
[03:12] | who would like to be in business with two major designers. | 集团会想和两位主流设计师做生意 |
[03:17] | That’s how we run our company. | 我们是这么经营公司的 |
[03:28] | Yeah. You’re right, Madeline. I stand corrected. | 嗯 你是对的 玛德琳 我认错 |
[03:33] | Emily, could you reach out to Grégory and see if he’d be available to meet? | 艾米丽 你能和格雷戈里联系一下 看他是否有空见一面吗? |
[03:37] | – He had you on his yacht, no? – He… he did. | -他让你上过他的游艇 不是吗? -是的 |
[03:40] | But how do we handle Pierre? | 但我们怎么跟皮尔交代? |
[03:42] | Well, perhaps we ask Grégory to invite him? | 也许我们可以请格雷戈里邀请他? |
[03:46] | Can somebody get him a paper bag to breathe into? | 谁能给他个纸袋 让他深呼吸吗? |
[03:49] | They can bury the hatchet at the show. | 他们可以在时装秀上和解 |
[03:52] | If we’re lucky enough to land the account, that is. | 前提是我们足够幸运能拿下这个客户 |
[03:55] | Thank you, Sylvie. Merci, for seeing things my way. | 谢谢 希薇 谢谢你从我的立场看待问题 |
[04:01] | I know how much the French love to say no. | 我知道法国人多么喜欢拒绝 |
[04:04] | We’re not really like that. It’s all in the way you ask. | 我们不是那样的人 这完全取决于你问的方式 |
[04:18] | Darling, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[04:20] | I really need to see you. | 我真的需要见你 |
[04:24] | How soon can you get to Paris? | 你多久能到巴黎? |
[04:37] | Please don’t stop playing. | 请别停止演奏 |
[04:38] | It’s a beautiful song. Étienne sent it to me. | 这是首美妙的歌 艾蒂安把它发给我了 |
[04:41] | I know. You weren’t supposed to hear it. | 我知道 你不该听到的 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry about… everything. | 我为一切…道歉 |
[04:50] | I came to Paris to get away from that mess. | 我来巴黎就是为了摆脱那些混乱局面 |
[04:52] | – It’s none of my business. Let me explain. | -那与我无关 -我想解释一下 |
[04:54] | It’s fine. You’re a talented singer,the band is doing well, so… | 没关系 你是天才歌手 乐队也没什么问题 所以… |
[04:59] | What about us? | 那我们呢? |
[05:01] | Let’s just stick to what works. | 怎样可行就怎样吧 |
[05:03] | Mindy! Thank God you’re back. | 敏迪 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[05:06] | The tips have been shit without you. | 没了你 我们收到的小费少得可怜 |
[05:08] | Did you two kiss and make up? | 你们两个复合了吗? |
[05:14] | Well, did he tell you about the gig? | 他告诉你现场演出的事了吗? |
[05:16] | This cool club in Belleville wants us to play. | 贝尔维尔的一家时尚夜总会 想请我们去表演 |
[05:19] | – We booked a gig. How’d that happen? – Who cares? | -我们要现场演出了 怎么回事? -谁在乎? |
[05:23] | Well, it’s a Chinese supper club, | 那是家中国夜总会 |
[05:25] | and the owner’s daughter is obsessed with Chinese Popstar. | 老板的女儿很迷恋《中国流行歌手》 |
[05:29] | I promised her a photo before the show. | 我答应在演出前跟她拍照 |
[05:31] | Great, so everybody there knows I face-planted on national television. | 太好了 所以那里所有人都知道 我在国家电视台上栽跟头的事了 |
[05:35] | – Hey, we don’t have to do it. No. | -嘿 我们没必要这么做 -不 |
[05:39] | I mean, a gig’s a gig, right? And we could use the money. | 那是现场演出 对吗? 我们需要这笔钱 |
[05:43] | Speaking of which, I need that for the metro. | 说到这个 我需要用这个坐地铁 |
[05:49] | We should start playing. | 我们该开始表演了 |
[05:59] | Uh, Emily Cooper. From Savoir. | 我是萨维尔的艾米丽库珀 |
[06:02] | I know Grégory. Um, yeah, I was on his boat in St Tropez. | 我认识格雷戈里 对 我在圣特罗佩上过他的游艇 |
[06:07] | – Hello? | 喂? |
[06:08] | Bonjour? | 你好 |
[06:10] | – Any luck? – None. | -顺利吗? -不顺利 |
[06:11] | I tried his atelier and his business manager. | 我试着找他的工作室 和他的业务经理 |
[06:14] | I even DMed one of those twinks from St Tropez who added me on Instagram. | 我甚至给一个加了我照片墙好友的 圣特罗佩男同直接发了信息 |
[06:17] | Which twink? The tiny one with the tiny eight-pack? | 哪个男同? 那个有八块腹肌的小可爱吗? |
[06:21] | Well, he hasn’t replied to me either, so I guess you’ll never know. | 他也没有回复我 所以我猜你永远也不会知道 |
[06:25] | Fine, I might know where to find Grégory. | 好吧 我可能知道该去哪找格雷戈里 |
[06:29] | But you won’t get in without me. | 但没有我 你去不了的 |
[06:30] | Where exactly is that? | 到底是哪儿? |
[06:41] | Oh, my God, it’s, like, literally raining men. | 天啊 这里有好多湿漉漉的男人 |
[06:43] | Your bachelorette party energy isn’t welcome here. | 你太大惊小怪了 那在这里不欢迎哦 |
[06:46] | Right. Sorry. Are you sure Grégory’s here? | 对哦 抱歉 你确定格雷戈里在这吗? |
[06:49] | Oui, he is right there, like always. | 是的 他一如既往地在那里 |
[06:57] | – How did you– – None of your concern. | -你怎么… -不关你的事 |
[06:59] | – Bonne chance. Where are you going? | -祝你好运 -你要去哪? |
[07:02] | You take care of your business, I take care of mine. | 你管好你的事 我管好我的事 |
[07:12] | I don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[07:13] | The show is premiering at Versailles, and it’s gonna be major. | 时装秀将在凡尔赛宫首演 它会轰动一时 |
[07:17] | Right now, no one is talking about your collection. | 现在可没人在讨论你的时装系列 |
[07:19] | They’re too busy lip-syncing to your meltdown on TikTok. | 他们忙着在抖音上 拿你乱发脾气的视频对嘴呢 |
[07:22] | Which would be fine if you were a Bravo villain, | 如果你是 精彩电视台里的反派 那还好 |
[07:25] | but you’re a legitimate artist. | 但你可是真正的艺术家 |
[07:27] | And you’re going to fix that? | 你打算解决这个麻烦? |
[07:28] | I don’t see anybody else here | 我觉得没有其他人 |
[07:30] | to bail you out of what could be a fashion Fyre Festival. | 能把你从这场 潜在的“时尚滑铁卢”里拯救出来 |
[07:33] | What do you propose? | 你打算怎样做? |
[07:35] | Give them something new to write about. | 给他们一些新的东西来报道 |
[07:37] | For a start, it would be helpful if you gave your collection a theme. | 首先 如果你给你的时装系列 想个主题会很有用 |
[07:41] | I mean, how are you going to serve this much ass | 我是说 你怎么能在 玛丽安托瓦内特的宫殿里 |
[07:44] | at Marie Antoinette’s house and not call it Let Them Eat Cake? | 大秀塑身衣内幕 却不起个“蛋糕诱惑”的名字呢? |
[07:50] | Fine. You’re hired. | 好 你被聘用了 |
[07:54] | Tip your muse. | 给你的缪斯来点小费 |
[07:58] | Merci, monsieur. | 谢谢 先生 |
[08:10] | – You’re up early. Yep. | -你起得好早啊 -对 |
[08:12] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[08:16] | I would, but I have a long day ahead. | 我也想 但我今天有很多事 |
[08:21] | – You’re so busy. I know. | -你太忙了 -我知道 |
[08:31] | – Okay. I’m going to stay for breakfast. You’re cooking breakfast? | -好了 我要留下来吃早饭 -你要做早饭吗? |
[08:35] | No, I’m going downstairs for croissants while you get ready. | 不 你洗漱时我下楼去买牛角面包 |
[08:38] | Get in the shower before I change my mind, huh? | 在我改变主意之前赶紧去洗个澡 |
[08:46] | Sylvie? | 希薇? |
[08:56] | Is Sylvie here? | 希薇在这里吗? |
[08:58] | – Um… Who are you? – I’m her husband. | -你是谁? -我是她的丈夫 |
[09:02] | Now, who are you? | 那你是谁? |
[09:04] | – I’m sorry, did you say “husband”? – I did. | -抱歉 你刚说的是“丈夫”吗? -是的 |
[09:09] | – You mean ex-husband, right? – No. | -你的意思是“前夫” 对吗? -不是 |
[09:12] | Oh! Laurent. | 洛朗 |
[09:14] | What are you doing here? You’re four hours early. | 你在这里干什么?你早到了四个小时 |
[09:16] | I took the first flight from Marseille. I thought we’d get breakfast. | 我从马赛坐了第一班飞机 我想跟你一起吃早餐 |
[09:19] | But I guess you’ve already had yours. | 但我想你已经吃过了 |
[09:23] | Sylvie, what’s going on? You’re married? | 希薇 怎么回事?你结婚了? |
[09:26] | No. I mean, yes, only on a technicality. | 不 我是说是的 我有结婚证 |
[09:30] | We’ve been apart for years. He’s just here on business. | 我们已经分居很多年了 他只是来这里谈生意 |
[09:33] | What kind of business? | 什么生意? |
[09:34] | Not the kind of business I have with you. | 不是我跟你谈的那种生意 |
[09:43] | Ugly. Cheap. | 太丑了 太廉价 |
[09:46] | Ew, paisley? Where did this even come from? | 佩斯利印花?这东西从哪儿来的? |
[09:49] | I should just call the guys and tell them it’s off. | 我应该给他们打电话 让他们把现场演出取消 |
[09:52] | Ach. Stop saying that. | 别这么说 |
[09:53] | You’re singing in a club in Paris. This is your dream. | 你要在巴黎的夜总会唱歌了 这是你的梦想 |
[09:56] | It’s a supper club. | 那只是个晚餐俱乐部 |
[09:58] | Then no pressure, right? | 那就没有压力了 对吧? |
[09:59] | But it will still be full of people who have come to see me fail. | 但仍然会有很多人来看我的失败 |
[10:02] | Which is why I asked for reinforcements. | 所以我才找了后援 |
[10:06] | Gabriel is in, and so is Alfie. | 加百列会去 阿尔菲也会去 |
[10:08] | Camille’s working, but she sends her love. | 卡蜜尔要工作 但她向你问好 |
[10:10] | Oh, well, it’s okay, she can see me flop like everyone else when it goes viral. | 没事 等在网上传播开 她会和其他人一样看到我一败涂地的 |
[10:15] | It’s going to be great. | 演出会很棒的 |
[10:21] | Benoît could barely look at me yesterday. | 伯努瓦昨天都不看我一眼 |
[10:23] | He… doesn’t even want to play the song he wrote for us. | 他甚至都不想弹他写给我们的歌 |
[10:27] | He couldn’t have written that song unless he cared about you. | 因为他在乎你 所以才能写出那首歌 |
[10:33] | Okay, that doesn’t just disappear. | 对吧 爱不会就这么消失 |
[10:35] | He’ll get over it. | 他会想明白的 |
[10:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:39] | God, how are you so positive all the time? | 天啊 你怎么总是这么乐观? |
[10:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Et voilà. Grégory signed a contract for a month retainer for the show. | 给你 格雷戈里签了时装秀 预付一个月费用的合同 |
[10:51] | – And he also agreed to invite Pierre. Très bien. | -他也同意邀请皮尔了 -太好了 |
[10:54] | And if the show’s a success, which it will be, | 如果时装秀成功 当然它会成功 |
[10:56] | there’s also an option for him to sign with Savoir and pay full freight. | 他还可以选择与萨维尔签约 并支付全部费用 |
[10:59] | Pretty great teamwork, huh? | 很棒的团队合作 对吧? |
[11:01] | I love it. All hands on deck. | 全体水手都上甲板 我喜欢 |
[11:04] | Why do Americans insist on referring to the workplace as a boat? | 为什么美国人 坚持把工作场所称为船? |
[11:08] | Sylvie, it’s almost 11:30. | 希薇 马上就11点半了 |
[11:11] | While you were out brunching, Emily here just locked down a new client. | 你出去吃早午餐的时候 艾米丽成功拿下了一位新客户 |
[11:15] | Great. I was with Pierre Cadault, client relations per your request. | 太好了 我刚和皮尔库特在一起 按你的要求处理客户关系 |
[11:20] | – You went without me? – Yes. | -你没叫上我就自己一个人去了? -对 |
[11:21] | Oh, my God, thank you. What did he say? | 天啊 谢谢 他说什么了? |
[11:23] | He agreed it was time to end this petty feud. He’ll be there. | 他同意是时候结束这场小恩怨了 他会去的 |
[11:26] | Fantastique! | 太好了 |
[11:28] | Do you see what happens when we’re all on the same page? | 你看到我们步调一致的结果了吗? |
[11:31] | I’m going to go tell the publicist that Pierre’s in. | 我去告诉公关部皮尔要去 |
[11:34] | This is huge. | 这可是大事 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Well done, Emily. | 对 干得好啊 艾米丽 |
[11:38] | Whatever Madeline wants, you run and fetch it for her. | 不管玛德琳想要什么 你都会去给她拿到 |
[11:40] | That’s very impressive. | 那太让人印象深刻了 |
[11:44] | This is ready for Grégory to approve. | 这是为格雷戈里准备的 待他批准 |
[11:48] | Oh! It’s perfect. Thanks, Luc. | 完美 谢谢 卢克 |
[11:50] | Makes me a little hungry. | 这让我有点饿了 |
[11:51] | Too bad there’s not gonna be any actual cakes. | 可惜不会有真正的蛋糕 |
[11:54] | Then it would be a true feast for the senses, hmm? | 那将是一场真正的感官盛宴 |
[11:56] | That’s actually not a bad idea. | 其实这是个不错的主意 |
[11:58] | Ah, yes, yes, yes, but I’m afraid I dream too big. | 对 但我怕有点异想天开了 |
[12:01] | How could you find so many cakes at the last minute? Tsk. | 你怎么能在截止时间前 找到那么多蛋糕? |
[12:23] | So you want 80 cakes in Versailles for tomorrow? | 你想明天为凡尔赛宫 准备80个蛋糕? |
[12:27] | Just like small ones. Tiny. Dainty. | 就是很小的蛋糕 小而精的那种 |
[12:30] | Look, I know this is an insane ask, okay? | 听着 我知道 这是个疯狂的请求 好吗? |
[12:32] | I’m sorry, but the cake you made me for my birthday | 对不起 但你为我做的生日蛋糕 |
[12:34] | was literally the best thing I’ve ever tasted, | 是我吃过的最美味的蛋糕 |
[12:37] | and I’m just really scared | 我只是很害怕 |
[12:38] | that if this show isn’t a huge success, people are gonna get fired. | 如果这场时装秀没有大获成功 就会有人被炒鱿鱼 |
[12:43] | Okay. I’ll call my pastry chef. | 好吧 我给我的糕点主厨打电话 |
[12:45] | We’ll have to pull an all-nighter to make this happen. | 我们得熬个通宵才行 |
[12:48] | My God! Oh, you’re the best. | 天啊 你最好了 |
[12:50] | Of course. You’ve helped me plenty of times. | 当然 你帮过我很多次了 |
[12:53] | We make a great team. | 我们是完美的组合 |
[12:55] | We do. | 没错 |
[12:58] | Evening, all. | 晚上好两位 |
[13:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:01] | – Any room for me? – Yeah. Yeah, squeeze in. | -有我的位子吗? -有啊 请坐 |
[13:04] | I have to go make a quick call to the venue coordinator | 我得给场地协调员打个紧急电话 |
[13:07] | about a cake delivery. BRB. | 告诉他运蛋糕的事 马上回来 |
[13:09] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是我的救星 |
[13:13] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事? |
[13:15] | I’m helping Emily out with an event she’s doing tomorrow. | 我要帮艾米丽准备 她明天要负责的活动 |
[13:17] | Well, look, this is probably nothing, but I have to ask. | 听着 可能没什么 但我得问问 |
[13:21] | Is there anything I should know about you and Emily? | 关于你和艾米丽 有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[13:25] | What? | 什么? |
[13:27] | Her coworker told me that you two had something going on. | 她的同事跟我说你们之前有过一段 |
[13:30] | And then he got real cagey when I asked him about it. | 当我问他具体情况时 他又含糊其辞 |
[13:34] | I don’t want to get in the middle of anything, mate. | 我可不想做什么第三者 朋友 |
[13:37] | – Did you ask Emily this? – I’m asking you. | -你问过艾米丽吗? -我在问你 |
[13:42] | And I need you to be honest with me. | 我想让你对我说实话 |
[13:45] | Honestly, uh, Emily’s amazing. | 老实讲 艾米丽很出色 |
[13:49] | There was a time when we might have gotten together, but… | 曾经有段时间 我们可能会在一起 但… |
[13:53] | I was with someone and I wasn’t up-front with her about it. | 我当时和别人在一起 但我没有对她坦白 |
[13:58] | – If you had been honest? – It doesn’t matter. | -如果你坦白了呢? -不重要了 |
[14:01] | It’s over. We’re just friends. | 结束了 我们只是朋友 |
[14:03] | And as her friend, | 作为她的朋友 |
[14:06] | I’m glad she’s with a good guy. | 我很高兴她找了个好男友 |
[14:11] | Hey, guys. What did I miss? | 嘿 伙计们 我错过什么了吗? |
[14:14] | Oh, nothing, love. Nothing at all. | 没什么 亲爱的 什么都没有 |
[14:27] | Bonsoir, Belleville. | 晚上好 贝尔维尔 |
[14:31] | Is anyone even paying attention? | 有人在听吗? |
[14:32] | At least they won’t notice if you choke. | 至少你若忘了词 他们也不会注意到 |
[16:57] | – So good. I know. | -太好听了 -我知道 |
[17:27] | Okay, okay. Whoo! | 很好 |
[17:50] | I love the song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[17:55] | Get it, my man! | 上啊 哥们 |
[18:13] | Et voilà. | 好了 |
[18:15] | The bank said the wire transfer will be complete in the morning. | 银行说电汇将在上午完成 |
[18:21] | To your new adventure. | 敬你的新冒险 |
[18:24] | And to Laurent G. | 敬洛朗G |
[18:26] | It’s all yours now. | 现在它全是你的了 |
[18:29] | We started it together. You will always be part of it. | 它是我们一起开的 你永远都是它的一部分 |
[18:32] | In spirit. | 精神层面 |
[18:33] | And now it really belongs to you. | 现在它真的属于你了 |
[18:36] | As it should. | 这是理所应当的 |
[18:38] | Thank you for coming so quickly to settle this. | 谢谢你这么快赶来解决这件事 |
[18:41] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[18:45] | I’m proud of you, Sylvie. | 我为你骄傲 希薇 |
[18:48] | And you know I always love an excuse to come to Paris. | 你知道我总喜欢找借口来巴黎 |
[18:51] | You hate the city. | 你讨厌这座城市 |
[18:53] | Not all of it. | 并不是全都讨厌 |
[18:56] | I was thinking of staying a few more days. | 我本来想多留几天的 |
[19:01] | Maybe we could go dancing. | 也许我们可以去跳舞 |
[19:04] | I forgot how much I enjoy dancing with you. | 我忘记了我有多喜欢和你跳舞 |
[19:06] | I think you have plenty of partners in St Tropez. | 我想你在圣特罗佩有很多舞伴 |
[19:09] | Next thing you know, you’ll be asking me for a divorce. | 接下来 你就会向我提出离婚 |
[19:12] | Please. I think this is enough paperwork for one visit, don’t you? | 拜托 我觉得你过来一次 签这些文件就够多了 不是吗? |
[19:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:23] | To you. | 敬你 |
[19:25] | And to us. | 敬我们 |
[19:28] | Always being there for each other. No matter who. No matter what. | 不管是谁 无论如何 我们永远是彼此的依靠 |
[19:34] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[19:59] | Bonjour, bienvenue. | 大家好 欢迎 |
[20:01] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[20:03] | This show is full of pieces we’ve been told to keep hidden. | 这场时装秀里的单品 是我们曾被告诫要藏起来的 |
[20:08] | We’re impressed upon to enhance our bodies, | 我们被灌输要塑造体型的观念 |
[20:12] | but we’re not supposed to talk about it. | 但却不准谈论身体 |
[20:15] | Well, this collection was designed to be seen. | 这一系列就是为了让人们看到 |
[20:20] | This collection was designed to be loud! | 这一系列就是要华丽而耀眼 |
[20:31] | I would love to welcome | 我想邀请 |
[20:34] | a very dear friend and mentor | 一位非常亲密的朋友兼导师 |
[20:37] | who taught me everything I needed to unlearn | 他教会了我要创造今天这一系列 |
[20:40] | to create this collection today. | 需要抛弃的一切陈旧观念 |
[20:42] | I believe that he’s here with us now. | 我相信他此刻就在现场 |
[20:44] | Pierre Cadault. | 皮尔库特 |
[20:49] | Pierre? Where are you? | 皮尔?你在哪里? |
[21:13] | What the hell’s going on? This isn’t in the timeline. | 到底怎么回事?不是这么安排的啊 |
[21:25] | You magnificent bitch. | 华丽出场啊 |
[21:31] | Long live the King! | 国王万岁 |
[21:37] | Well, now that that’s over, mesdames et messieurs, | 好了 前戏就到此为止 女士们、先生们 |
[21:42] | Let Them Eat Cake. | “蛋糕诱惑”来了 |
[23:39] | Bravo! | 太好了 |
[24:13] | Well, this is the last time you get a plus-one to one of my shows. | 你以后都不要再带人 来看我的时装秀了 |
[24:16] | If that’s a thank you for saving your ass, you’re welcome. | 如果这是你感谢我救了场 那不用客气 |
[24:19] | And by the way, it was genius. | 顺便说一句 这创意太有才了 |
[24:22] | Grégory, Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group. | 格雷戈里 我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒 |
[24:25] | I loved the show, I loved the maternity wear, | 我喜欢这场时装秀 我喜欢孕妇装 |
[24:27] | I’m ordering everything. Mmm! | 我每件都订了 |
[24:30] | Who is this pop-up ad and how do I block it? | 这个突然冒出来的是谁? 我要怎么躲开她? |
[24:32] | Uh, Madeline, Grégory needs to get to the press line so they can gush over him some more. | 格雷戈里需要去媒体那边 这样他们才能对他进行更多宣传 |
[24:36] | – Of course. D’accord. | 当然 |
[24:41] | Oh, Pierre, that was an incredible entrance. | 皮尔 你的出场方式太惊人了 |
[24:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[24:45] | Mr. Cadault, what an honor. | 库特先生 很荣幸见到你 |
[24:48] | – Je suis Madeline Wheeler, Gilbert Group. | 我是吉尔伯特集团的玛德琳惠勒 |
[24:50] | I’m sure you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:52] | I suppose I should congratulate you as well. | 我想我也应该恭喜你 |
[24:55] | This is quite a spectacle. | 演出相当壮观 |
[24:57] | – Thank you. Mmm. Merci. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[24:59] | It’s much grander than anything you’ve ever done for me, or ever will. | 这比你为我做的、或即将做的 任何营销都盛大 |
[25:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:05] | – I’m firing Savoir. What? | -我要炒了萨维尔 -什么? |
[25:08] | I… I thought everything was okay. You… you came to the show. | 我还以为一切都好 你来看时装秀了 |
[25:12] | Cadault is a French fashion house. | 库特是一家法国时装公司 |
[25:14] | It needs a French sensibility to operate at its highest level. | 它需要法式感性来保持最高格调 |
[25:20] | And judging by the look of things, that is no longer Savoir. | 根据目前的情况来看 萨维尔已经不再符合这一标准 |
[25:25] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[25:26] | Mr. Cadault, why don’t you let me take you to dinner? | 库特先生 不如让我请你吃晚饭吧? |
[25:32] | I’m sure we can reach an understanding. | 我相信我们能达成共识 |
[25:37] | Darling, you can speak all the badly-accented French you like, | 亲爱的 你可以随你心意 说任何带口音的法语 |
[25:41] | but I will never understand you and you will never understand me. | 但我永远无法理解你 你也永远无法理解我 |
[25:54] | Pierre Cadault just fired Savoir. I thought you said you were handling him. | 皮尔库特刚炒了萨维尔 我以为你说过你搞定他了 |
[25:59] | I convinced him to come to the event at your request. | 我应你的要求说服他来参加活动 |
[26:02] | Now if you want to blame someone, Madeline, just blame yourself. | 现在如果你想怪谁 玛德琳 就怪你自己吧 |
[26:06] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[26:07] | I’ve been holding off because Emily assured me you were worth the trouble, | 我一直忍着 因为艾米丽向我保证你值得我这样做 |
[26:10] | but this constant insubordination and… and disrespectful tone, | 但你一直是这种不服从 和不尊重的语气 |
[26:15] | well, it’s just enough. | 我受够了 |
[26:17] | I’m scheduling you for a 360 review in Chicago. | 我要安排你去芝加哥做全面评估 |
[26:20] | Let me save you the calendar space. | 不用这么麻烦了 |
[26:23] | I’m resigning. | 我要辞职 |
[26:25] | – What? – | 什么? |
[26:27] | – What? – That’s terrific. | -什么? -那太好了 |
[26:29] | No, truly. Merci beaucoup. You’re making my job easier, | 不 说真的 太谢谢你了 这样我的工作就更简单了 |
[26:32] | and the office will operate smoother without you. | 没有你 办公室的工作 会进行得更顺利 |
[26:35] | The office is coming with me. | 办公室的人跟我一起走 |
[26:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[26:39] | – We quit. All of us. | -我们都辞职 -我们所有人 |
[26:41] | Consider it a French revolution. | 就当是一场法国革命吧 |
[26:44] | Wait, Sylvie, wait. Why… | 等等 希薇 等一下 |
[26:46] | Why are you doing this? Why didn’t any of you tell me? | 你为什么要这么做? 为什么没人告诉我? |
[26:49] | This isn’t personal, Emily. It’s business. | 这不是私事 艾米丽 这是公事 |
[27:04] | They all just abandoned me without saying a word. | 他们一句话也没说就抛弃了我 |
[27:07] | That’s mad. | 那太过分了 |
[27:09] | Are you going to have to hire a whole new staff, | 你们是要雇新员工 |
[27:11] | or are they gonna close the French office altogether? | 还是要关了法国办事处? |
[27:14] | I don’t know. Everything’s up in the air right now. | 我不知道 现在一切都悬而未决 |
[27:17] | I hate that. | 我讨厌这样 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:20] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:22] | I’m not sorry for that, it’s just… | 我不是为此道歉 只是… |
[27:25] | God, this is such shit timing. | 天啊 时机太不巧了 |
[27:28] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:31] | I was going to tell you the other night, but you seemed stressed about your event. | 那晚我本来想告诉你的 但你看起来很紧张那场活动 |
[27:35] | Alfie, what’s going on? | 阿尔菲 怎么了? |
[27:37] | The project that brought me here ended. | 让我来这里的那个项目结束了 |
[27:39] | I was supposed to be back in London a week ago. | 一周前我就该回伦敦了 |
[27:42] | I’ve been dragging my feet for as long as I could. | 我已经尽量拖延了 |
[27:44] | But you hate it here. | 但你讨厌这里 |
[27:46] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[27:49] | But I stayed because I wanted to… | 但我留下是因为我想… |
[27:51] | Well, I was trying to figure… | 我想看看… |
[27:53] | Fuck it. I stayed for you. | 豁出去了 我是为你留下来的 |
[27:57] | You did? | 是吗? |
[27:59] | Because I want to see if this, we, | 因为我想看看我们俩的关系 |
[28:04] | could be something. | 能不能有进展 |
[28:06] | And I think we could do it. | 我想我们可以做到 |
[28:09] | I mean, I’ll just be a train ride away. | 伦敦和巴黎之间有直达列车 |
[28:12] | I mean, come on. You can plan all the logistics you want. | 我是说 你可以 想怎么安排就怎么安排 |
[28:15] | Alternating weekends, color-coded schedules. | 在两地交替过周末 或者用颜色标注哪天住哪里 |
[28:19] | It would be nice to be able to plan something in my life right now. | 这个时候 生活中 有能事先计划好的事挺不错 |
[28:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:24] | There you go, babes. | 就这样 宝贝 |
[28:26] | – Now lean in. | 现在靠过来 |
[28:43] | Em, is that you? | 艾米丽 是你吗? |
[28:44] | Hey, Mads. Yeah, it’s me. | 嘿 玛德琳 对 是我 |
[28:48] | Can you come into my office, please? | 你能来我办公室一下吗? |
[28:53] | Bonjour, bonjour. | 你好 |
[28:55] | Hi. Wow, you’re here so early. | 嗨 你来得真早 |
[28:58] | Only by French standards, which we are here to burn and bury. | 那只是法国的标准 我们来这里是做清尾工作的 |
[29:02] | Honestly, they did us a favor by quitting, Em. | 老实说 他们辞职 是帮了我们的忙 艾米丽 |
[29:05] | We don’t have to pay them severance and we can hire a whole new staff. | 我们不用支付遣散费 还可以雇一支全新的团队 |
[29:08] | Younger, greener, much cheaper. | 更年轻、处世未深、薪资更低的人 |
[29:11] | Don’t we need to replace the experience that we lost? | 难道我们不需要找 经验丰富的员工吗? |
[29:13] | We’ve got a stacked client roster. | 我们有一大堆客户 |
[29:15] | I don’t need willful execs | 我不需要那些 |
[29:17] | with ten years of bad habits they need to unlearn. | 需要改掉十年坏习惯的任性高管 |
[29:19] | I need little mounds of clay | 我需要一群新人 |
[29:21] | that I can mold into the exact team that I want. | 来打造我想要的团队 |
[29:24] | It’s so much easier when you get them young, you know? | 当他们都是年轻人时 事情就好办多了 不是吗? |
[29:26] | – Like, uh… Like me? – Exactly. You’re my little Terminator. | -像我一样吗? -没错 你是我的得力干将 |
[29:30] | I need more of you, but not too many. Actually, I think we can combine roles. | 我需要更多像你的人 但也别太多 事实上 我觉得有些职位可以合并 |
[29:35] | Mmm. We should do an org chart. Um, write this down. | 我们应该做一个组织结构图 写下来 |
[29:40] | Uh… Oh. Um… Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I know. I know. Way below your pay grade. | 我知道 让你干这个是大材小用了 |
[29:43] | It’s just, I need some administrative help until we get things back up and running. | 只是在一切恢复正常之前 我需要一些管理上的帮助 |
[29:47] | Then we’re back to Chicago and your promotion before you know it. | 等我们回到芝加哥后 你会升职加薪的 |
[29:51] | Right. Um, let me just go get a pen and pad from my desk. | 好 我去桌子那拿支笔和便笺本 |
[29:55] | Okay, but don’t be too long. | 好 但别太久 |
[29:56] | Oh, and can you make me a cup of tea, s’il vous plaît? | 请给我倒杯茶好吗? |
[30:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:22] | Emily, you came! | 艾米丽 你来了 |
[30:24] | I did. | 是的 |
[30:25] | But what did I come to? An unemployment party? | 但我来干什么呢?参加失业派对吗? |
[30:28] | Whoa, who’s unemployed? | 谁失业了? |
[30:30] | Nobody’s unemployed. Sit down. | 没人失业 请坐 |
[30:34] | Okay, so my husband bought my shares of his club, | 好了 我丈夫买了 我在他俱乐部的股份 |
[30:37] | and I’m using the money to start a new firm. | 我要用这笔钱开一家新公司 |
[30:42] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[30:44] | Don’t you need clients and an office space? | 你不需要客户和办公室吗? |
[30:47] | And clients? | 客户呢? |
[30:48] | Pour her a glass before her head explodes. | 给她倒杯酒 免得她脑袋爆炸 |
[30:51] | We’re still figuring out the office, but as for clients, | 我们还在找办公室 但说到客户 |
[30:53] | we spoke to several of them and they’ve all agreed to come with us when we launch. | 我们找一些客户谈过 他们都同意 等我们公司成立后跟我们合作 |
[30:57] | There’s Pierre Cadault, | 有皮尔库特 |
[30:58] | and Grégory Elliot Duprée is on board conditionally. | 格雷戈里艾略特杜普里有个条件 |
[31:02] | What condition? | 什么条件? |
[31:04] | – May I tell her, please? – S’il te plaît, Luc. | -请让我告诉她好吗? -请便 卢克 |
[31:07] | He wants you. We want you. | 他想要你 我们想要你 |
[31:11] | You couldn’t have mentioned this before? | 你之前不能说吗? |
[31:13] | We knew if we did, you’d try everything you could to fix it. | 我们知道如果说了 你会竭尽全力弥补 |
[31:16] | Considering the miracle you pulled off yesterday, | 考虑到你昨天创造的奇迹 |
[31:19] | you may have succeeded. | 你可能已经成功了 |
[31:20] | You’re very, very good at your job. | 你很擅长你的工作 |
[31:22] | No, she’s the best. | 不 她是最棒的 |
[31:24] | She’s all right. Calm down. | 她还好 冷静点 |
[31:26] | So you’d have to stay in Paris for longer than you’d planned. | 所以你在巴黎待的时间 比你计划的要长 |
[31:31] | I know you have a life back in Chicago, but we’re offering you one here. | 我知道你在芝加哥有自己的生活 但我们想给你一个在这里的生活 |
[31:36] | So take your time. Think. | 所以慢慢来 好好想一想 |
[31:40] | I can’t believe that you want me on your team. | 真不敢相信你想让我加入你的团队 |
[31:43] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我… |
[31:45] | I didn’t even think that you liked me. | 我甚至觉得你不喜欢我 |
[31:47] | Well, as I said, Emily, it’s not personal. It’s business. | 如我所说 艾米丽 这不是私事 这是公事 |
[31:58] | – What are you gonna do, Em? – I know what I should do. | -你要怎么做 艾米丽? -我知道我该怎么做 |
[32:01] | Just stay the course and be Madeline’s good corporate soldier | 按原计划 当玛德琳的合格小兵 |
[32:04] | and go back to Chicago to the promotion | 回到芝加哥 升职加薪 |
[32:06] | that I’ve been working towards my entire adult life. | 完成我成年以来一直为之奋斗的目标 |
[32:10] | – Seems like an easy decision. Then why can’t I just make it? | -看起来是个简单的决定 -那为什么我下不了决心? |
[32:13] | Okay, I used to be so decisive. | 好吧 我以前很果断 |
[32:15] | I used to want the things that I should want. | 我曾经想要我应该想要的东西 |
[32:18] | And ever since I moved to Paris, | 从我搬到巴黎后 |
[32:19] | my life has just been chaotic and dramatic and complicated. | 我的生活很混乱 很戏剧化 也很复杂 |
[32:24] | And it’s also been just so incredible and beautiful too. | 但也很精彩、很美好 |
[32:29] | I know I should want to go back, but– | 我知道我应该想回去 但… |
[32:31] | But you have a life here. | 但你在这里也有自己的生活 |
[32:33] | – It’s a giant mess. Ugh. | 超级混乱的生活 |
[32:35] | I just, I never used to be this person. | 我以前不是这样的人 |
[32:38] | In Chicago, I had a career path and a life plan, | 在芝加哥 我有自己的 职业道路和人生计划 |
[32:42] | and I didn’t fall in love with my friend’s boyfriend. | 我不会爱上自己朋友的男朋友 |
[32:47] | – Did you say love? – I didn’t mean it. | -你刚说了“爱”吗? -我不是这个意思 |
[32:50] | But you said it. | 但你说了 |
[32:52] | Oh, girl, are you still in love with Gabriel? | 姑娘 你还爱着加百列吗? |
[32:54] | He’s not an option, okay? I made a promise. | 我不能爱他 好吗?我保证过的 |
[32:57] | No, you are not making a major life decision | 不 你不能因为 被人强迫拉钩钩的保证 |
[33:00] | based on a manipulative pinky swear. | 就做出重大的人生决定 |
[33:02] | What about Alfie? | 那阿尔菲怎么办? |
[33:04] | I know that long-distance is hard, but it’s just so easy with him. | 我知道异地恋很难 但和他在一起感觉很轻松 |
[33:11] | Why am I even thinking about someone else? | 我为什么要想着别人? |
[33:14] | Because someone told you not to. | 因为有人告诉你别想 |
[33:17] | And until you tell him the truth about how you feel, | 除非你告诉他你的真实感受 |
[33:20] | I think you’re always gonna wonder. | 否则我觉得你会一直好奇的 |
[33:22] | – And that’s not fair to anybody. I shouldn’t. | -那对所有人都不公平 -我不该那么做 |
[33:25] | Stop saying “should.” | 别再说“应该”了 |
[33:26] | Okay, you need to decide what you want | 行了 你得决定你想要什么 |
[33:29] | and not what’s gonna make everyone else happy. | 而不是怎么让别人开心 |
[33:33] | This isn’t just a fun year abroad anymore. | 这可不是在外国开心一年的事了 |
[33:36] | This is your life. | 这是你的生活 |
[33:51] | Emily, hey. | 艾米丽 嘿 |
[33:54] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗? |
[33:55] | I think I’m staying in Paris for longer than a year. | 我想我留在巴黎的时间比一年要多了 |
[34:00] | Oh. For how long? I don’t know. | -多多久? -我不知道 |
[34:01] | Indefinitely maybe.When I came here, | 也许没有期限 当我来这里时 |
[34:04] | Paris was this fun little detour that I thought would be a good story, | 我觉得巴黎是个有趣的临时绕行道 在这里将发生很好的故事 |
[34:07] | but now this detour is where I’m supposed to be | 但现在我会留在这个临时绕行道 |
[34:09] | because my life is here now, you know? | 因为我现在的生活就在这里 |
[34:11] | My friends, my career and… you. | 我的朋友、事业 还有…你 |
[34:14] | Emily, I should tell you– | 艾米丽 我本该告诉你… |
[34:15] | And I just need to say this, okay, before I lose the nerve. | 趁我还有勇气 让我说完 |
[34:18] | I just need to tell you that the reason I said I couldn’t be with you, | 我只想告诉你 我说不能和你在一起的原因 |
[34:22] | okay, it wasn’t Alfie. | 不是因为阿尔菲 |
[34:24] | Gabriel, I’m– | 加百列 我… |
[34:25] | I made some room, but I think we’re gonna need another dresser. | 我腾了一些地方 但我想我们还需要一个梳妆台 |
[34:32] | Emily, hi. | 艾米丽 嗨 |
[34:40] | I did not realize you were here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[34:44] | Um, did he tell you? | 他告诉你了吗? |
[34:46] | Gabriel asked me to move in. | 加百列请我搬来的 |
[34:52] | Oh, wow! | 哇 |
[34:55] | You guys are back together. | 你们复合了 |
[34:57] | Yeah, we wanted to tell you, but it just happened, so… | 对 我们本想告诉你 但太突然了 所以… |
[35:03] | That’s great. That’s great. Yay! | 那太好了 |
[35:07] | Neighbors. | 邻居 |
[35:09] | Um, well, this is just a “see you around” then. | 那就说一声“回见”吧 |
[35:58] | Hi, Sylvie, it’s me. | 嗨 希薇 是我 |
[36:02] | I’ve made my decision. | 我想好了 |