时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Le Chef Hot? Really? | 性感主厨?真的吗? |
[00:24] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[00:25] | This is my restaurant opening, | 我的餐厅要开业了 |
[00:27] | and this feels a little lazy, to be honest. | 说实话 这张照片感觉有点敷衍 |
[00:29] | Or maybe you don’t care because you’re only here temporarily. | 或者你不在乎 因为你只是暂时留在这里 |
[00:32] | Ouch. | 这话真伤人 |
[00:34] | Look, no one at Savoir cares more about this restaurant opening, | 听着 萨维尔没人比我更关心 这家餐厅的开业 |
[00:36] | or you, more than I do. It’s all I’ve been doing for the past week. | 也没人比我更关心你 我过去一周一直围着它打转 |
[00:39] | I don’t know how you’ve been helping the restaurant, | 我不知道你是怎么帮餐厅的 |
[00:42] | but I’ve been propositioned by half the women in Paris. | 但巴黎有一半的女人想跟我滚床单 |
[00:44] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[00:47] | And we’ve also reached out to tastemakers, influencers, bloggers | 我们还联系了法国的 潮人、网红、博主 |
[00:50] | and every food publication in France. | 还有所有的美食出版物 |
[00:53] | And created a highly curated guest list for tomorrow night. | 并且为明晚的宾客名单做了精心安排 |
[00:57] | No more than 50 covers. That’s all the restaurant can handle. | 不能超过50名顾客 那是餐厅能承受的最大客容量 |
[01:00] | I know. I’ve got it under control. | 我知道 尽在掌握 |
[01:11] | Meet our newest client. | 来认识一下我们的新客户 |
[01:16] | Vespa. I love it. | 韦士柏 我喜欢 |
[01:18] | You know, when I was 15, | 我15岁的时候 |
[01:19] | my mom and I took one on a fudge tour around Mackinac Island. | 我和我妈围着麦基诺岛 进行软糖之旅时就骑了一辆 |
[01:22] | It was awesome. | 棒极了 |
[01:23] | That’s nice! | 太美妙了 |
[01:25] | – What is fudge? – | 软糖是什么? |
[01:28] | Well, this Vespa is an exclusive limited release design | 这款韦士柏摩托车 是迪奥女装系列创意总监的 |
[01:31] | by the creative directors of Dior’s women’s collections. | 独家限量版设计 |
[01:34] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[01:35] | They want to market it as the next must-have accessory for women. | 他们想将它打造成女性的 下一款必备配件进行营销 |
[01:39] | Yes, and they’ve given us quite a budget, | 是的 他们给了我们一大笔预算 |
[01:42] | so we should market it like we’d market any high-fashion bag. | 所以我们应该像推销任何一款 高档时尚包包一样推销它 |
[01:44] | It’s like a purse you can ride. | 它就像一款你可以骑的包包 |
[01:48] | I’ll make a list of all the photographers who have shot women straddling things. | 我会列出所有拍摄过 女性跨骑的摄影师名单 |
[01:54] | I’m surprised you don’t have that already. | 我很惊讶你还没把它准备好 |
[02:00] | I’m going to see Pierre. | 我要去见皮尔 |
[02:02] | French Vogue is doing a piece on him and he wants moral support. | 法国《时尚》杂志要写一篇 关于他的文章 他需要精神支持 |
[02:05] | You know that’s publicity, right? Not marketing. You don’t have to do that. | 你知道那是宣传 对吗? 不是营销 你没必要这么做 |
[02:08] | Don’t be jealous. | 别嫉妒 |
[02:09] | You’re lucky he won’t have anything to do with you. | 他不愿跟你有任何瓜葛 算你走运 |
[02:12] | He’s so high-maintenance. | 他太难伺候了 |
[02:15] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[02:16] | Oh, just photos from the Chopard party. | 就是几张萧邦派对上的照片 |
[02:18] | Please, delete anything with me and Benoît. | 拜托 把我和伯努瓦的都删掉 |
[02:22] | I don’t want to be reminded of the humiliation. | 我不想再想起那次尴尬 |
[02:36] | Yes, okay. Okay. Bye. | 对 好 好的 拜拜 |
[02:40] | Have you seen our Chopard pictures? | 你看过我们萧邦派对的照片了吗? |
[02:43] | I think our bateau-mouche photographer had a little crush on you. | 我觉得我们游览船的摄影师 对你有点迷恋 |
[02:47] | I saw you two getting familiar. | 我觉得你们俩熟悉起来了 |
[02:49] | Thought there might have been a bateau smooch. | 我还以为会有个船上之吻呢 |
[02:51] | He’s way too young. | 他太年轻了 |
[02:53] | And young people tend to annoy me. | 年轻人总是惹我生气 |
[02:59] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[03:00] | No. That’s it. | 没了 就这事 |
[03:14] | Erik? Yes, it’s Sylvie Grateau from Savoir. | 埃里克?对 我是萨维尔的希薇格拉托 |
[03:18] | Sylvie. How are you? | 希薇 你好吗? |
[03:20] | I’m fine. I was just looking at the photos from the Chopard event. | 我很好 我刚看了萧邦活动的照片 |
[03:24] | – I hope you’re not disappointed. -Oh, no, no. | -希望没让你失望 -没有 |
[03:26] | But I seem to have gotten in the way of your camera on quite a few occasions. | 但我好像有几次挡了你的镜头 |
[03:32] | Those are my favorite ones. | 那些照片是我最喜欢的 |
[03:34] | We’ll see what the client has to say. We’re speaking with them later today. | 我们会看看客户怎么说 今天晚些时候 我们将跟他们谈谈 |
[03:39] | You’ll have to let me know. | 你一定要告诉我结果 |
[03:40] | Maybe over a drink? Tonight? | 也许去喝一杯怎么样?今晚? |
[03:44] | Of course. Yeah, we’ll discuss the feedback. | 当然 好 我们可以讨论反馈情况 |
[03:48] | I hope you don’t mind coming to St. Germain? | 你不介意来圣日耳曼吧? |
[03:51] | It’d be my pleasure. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:09] | This space is so big. | 这个空间真大 |
[04:11] | A big space for a big personality. | 大名人用大空间 |
[04:14] | Oh, I really hope you’re talking about my personality, and not my ass! | 我真的很希望你说的是我的名气 而不是我的屁股 |
[04:19] | Oh, Ellen! | 艾伦 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God, are you joking? | 天啊 你在开玩笑吗? |
[04:24] | Ellen von Unwerth is shooting this campaign? | 艾伦冯恩沃斯要拍摄这次广告吗? |
[04:27] | Please, I practically made her career. Oh! | 拜托 她的事业 差不多是因我才成功的 |
[04:30] | Hello! | 你好 |
[04:33] | -It’s so good to see you. -Yes! | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[04:35] | Sorry it’s taken such a long time. | 抱歉 让你们等了这么久 |
[04:37] | No apologies necessary, Mrs. von Unwerth. You are so amazing. | 没必要道歉 冯恩沃斯夫人 你太厉害了 |
[04:41] | -I absolutely love your work. -Oh, thank you. | -我非常喜欢你的作品 -谢谢 |
[04:44] | Your book Fräulein made me appreciate breasts for the first time. | 你的书《年轻小姐》 让我头一次欣赏乳房 |
[04:47] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 那很好啊 |
[04:50] | -Is there a problem? -Uh, not at all. | -有什么问题吗? -一点没有 |
[04:52] | -He’s a fan. -Ah. I see. | -他是仰慕者 -原来如此 |
[04:55] | I’m Gerhard. Ellen’s agent. A word? | 我是格哈德 艾伦的经纪人 能谈谈吗? |
[05:03] | Fawning makes us all uncomfortable. | 奉承恭维让我们所有人都不舒服 |
[05:06] | You’re Pierre’s assistant? | 你是皮尔的助手吗? |
[05:07] | No, I work for his marketing firm, Savoir? | 不是 我是他的营销公司 也就是萨维尔的员工 |
[05:09] | -Mmm. -I just wanted to come and take a look. | 我只想过来看看 |
[05:12] | And? Looks good? | 然后呢?看起来还好吗? |
[05:15] | Really. | 真的很好 |
[05:16] | Gut. | 很好 |
[05:17] | -Bon. -Toll. | -很好 -很好 |
[05:32] | A little more crazy? Play the part. Yes! That’s fantastic! | 再疯狂一点好吗? 投入角色 对 棒极了 |
[05:40] | – Gerhard. – Ja? | -格哈德 -嗯? |
[05:43] | Savoir is looking for someone to shoot a Vespa campaign for us. | 萨维尔在找人为我们拍韦士柏的广告 |
[05:47] | Oh, the scooter? -Oui. -Ah. | -摩托车吗? -是的 |
[05:49] | In collaboration with Dior. It’s very chic. | 是迪奥合作系列 非常时尚 |
[05:52] | As long as Ellen is in Paris, do you think she might be interested? | 既然艾伦在巴黎 你觉得她会感兴趣吗? |
[05:57] | Ellen’s extremely busy, but, uh, send me the information. | 艾伦非常忙 但把信息发给我吧 |
[06:02] | I will. And just so you know, there’s quite a budget. | 我会的 跟你说一声 预算很多 |
[06:05] | With Ellen it’s always about the creative. | 对艾伦来说 创意才是最重要的 |
[06:08] | Not the budget. | 而不是预算 |
[06:17] | Hi. My partner is Alfie. | 嗨 我的搭档是阿尔菲 |
[06:20] | Alfie was born in Hampshire. | 阿尔菲出生在汉普郡 |
[06:23] | He has three brothers and a dog named Clover. | 他有三个兄弟和一条叫克拉弗的狗 |
[06:27] | Alfie works at a bank and he loves football. | 阿尔菲在一家银行工作 他喜欢足球 |
[06:31] | Alfie is short for Alfred. | 阿尔菲是阿尔弗雷德的简称 |
[06:34] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Emily has a job in marketing. | 艾米丽在营销部门工作 |
[06:43] | Emily wears silly clothes. | 艾米丽穿着傻傻的衣服 |
[06:47] | Emily likes to work. | 艾米丽喜欢工作 |
[06:50] | Emily doesn’t like to have fun. | 艾米丽不喜欢玩乐 |
[06:57] | Bravo. | 干得好 |
[06:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:01] | That was your presentation? | 那是你的介绍吗? |
[07:02] | After everything that I told you. That my clothes are “amusants”? | 我跟你说了那么多 你说我的衣服“傻傻的”? |
[07:06] | You know that that means funny-looking. | 你知道它的意思是滑稽的装扮 |
[07:08] | And more importantly, I do like to have fun. Okay? | 更重要的是 我喜欢玩乐 好吗? |
[07:11] | I am a fun person. | 我是个很有趣的人 |
[07:12] | Which, had you gotten to know me at all, you would know. | 如果你了解我的话 就会知道 |
[07:16] | Well, I apologize. | 好吧 我道歉 |
[07:19] | Do you want a ride? | 你想搭车吗? |
[07:21] | What? No, you can’t fit two people on that thing. | 什么?不行 那车上不能站两人 |
[07:24] | Just like I said. No fun. | 跟我说的一样吧 没意思的人 |
[07:35] | So, they were happy with the pictures? | 他们对照片满意吗? |
[07:39] | They were. | 满意 |
[07:41] | You’re very talented. | 你很有天赋 |
[07:43] | Did they say that, or are you saying that? | 那是他们说的还是你说的? |
[07:45] | Well, actually, I am. | 说实话 是我说的 |
[07:49] | I used to be a photographer. In a past life. | 很久之前 我也做过摄影师 |
[07:52] | -Really? -Mmm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[07:54] | I used to take candid shots of people in St Tropez. | 我以前经常偷拍圣特罗佩的人 |
[07:57] | -But that was a very long time ago. – | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[08:00] | Well, I’d love to see your work sometime. | 我很想看看你的作品 |
[08:02] | Oh, you’re a fan of vintage photography? | 你喜欢复古摄影吗? |
[08:05] | Actually, I am. | 事实上 的确如此 |
[08:19] | Bonjour! | 你们好 |
[08:26] | There is only one reason Sylvie breaks the “no food at work” rule. | 希薇违反“上班不准吃东西”的规定 只有一个原因 |
[08:30] | It’s if she’s had sex the night before. | 那就是前一晚她滚床单了 |
[08:34] | I think it might be Erik, the bateau-mouche photographer. | 我觉得可能是埃里克 就是那个游览船摄影师 |
[08:36] | Half the photos he took at the event were of her. | 他在活动上拍的照片一半都是她 |
[08:39] | Really? The photographer? | 真的吗?那个摄影师? |
[08:43] | Antoine has added some guests for the restaurant’s opening tonight. | 安托万为今晚的餐厅开业 添了一些客人 |
[08:47] | -I’ll forward it to you. -Great. Thanks. | -我转发给你 -很好 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Emily, we really shouldn’t be discussing Sylvie’s private life. | 艾米丽 我们真的不该讨论 希薇的私生活 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | We’re supposed to have 50 reservations tonight. This is like 150. | 我们今晚只预留了50人的份额 但这上面得有150位吧 |
[09:21] | We can’t possibly seat this many people for dinner. | 我们不可能请这么多人吃饭 |
[09:23] | Well, not everyone will be coming to eat. | 不是所有人都要来吃饭 |
[09:25] | Some come to drink, and some probably won’t come at all. | 有些人来喝酒 有些人可能根本不来 |
[09:27] | Okay. I guess we can just deal with it when we get there. | 好 我想我们可以到了那里再说 |
[09:30] | No, my work for the restaurant is done. | 不 我为那餐厅所做的工作到此为止 |
[09:33] | You can hand-hold your chef on opening night. I have plans. | 你可以在开张之夜为你的主厨 提供大力支持 我有安排了 |
[09:38] | Well, I really hope you enjoy your plans. You deserve plans, Sylvie. | 我真的希望你喜欢你的安排 你应该有安排 希薇 |
[09:45] | So don’t worry about tonight. It’s under control. | 别担心今晚的事 尽在掌握 |
[09:58] | Hey there. | 嘿 |
[10:00] | -Camille. -The place looks great. | -卡蜜尔 -这地方看起来真棒 |
[10:02] | Yeah, not bad. | 对 还不赖 |
[10:04] | My family couldn’t make it, so they sent a gift. | 我家人来不了了 所以他们送了份礼物 |
[10:07] | Oh, they didn’t have to do that. | 他们不用这么客气的 |
[10:10] | – -That’s so nice. | 这太棒了 |
[10:11] | It’s also a peace offering from me. | 这也是我的和解礼 |
[10:15] | This is nice. Super. | 这里真好 |
[10:18] | I’m really happy for you. This has been your dream for so long, | 我真的很为你开心 这是你长久以来的梦想 |
[10:21] | and I knew it would happen. | 我就知道它会成真的 |
[10:23] | Thank you, Camille. This means a lot. | 谢谢 卡蜜尔 这番话对我意义重大 |
[10:26] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[10:28] | I care about you. It doesn’t matter whether or not we’re together. | 我关心你 我们是否在一起并不重要 |
[10:33] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么想 |
[10:35] | So I hope this means you’re coming tonight? | 所以我希望这意味着你今晚会来? |
[10:36] | Yes. I wouldn’t miss it. | 对 我不会错过的 |
[10:38] | -Oui? -Mmm. | 是吗? |
[10:41] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[10:43] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[11:05] | – That’s an attractive crowd. -It sure is. | -这群人很抢眼啊 -确实如此 |
[11:08] | And so far, all the guests who’ve booked have arrived. | 到目前为止 所有预订的客人都来了 |
[11:11] | Okay, so the blog Paris By Mouth is here. | 对了 博主“巴黎名嘴”在那里 |
[11:14] | They’re seated next to 24 Hours in Paris. | 他们旁边是《巴黎24小时》的人 |
[11:16] | And then over there are Sybile and Mathilde Ichou. | 那边是茜碧尔伊乔和玛蒂尔德伊乔 |
[11:20] | The sisters and models -who have a combined following of 140,000. -Huh. | 这对模特姐妹花一共有14万名粉丝 |
[11:24] | In the corner is Mr. Kim from Mr. Kim Shoots Food. | 角落里的是 《金先生拍美食》的金先生 |
[11:27] | His Instagram is art, | 他的照片墙是一件艺术品 |
[11:29] | and he was shortlisted in the Pink Lady Food Photo Awards 2020. | 他入围了2020年 粉红女郎美食摄影大奖 |
[11:34] | -How do you keep all this in your head? – | 你是怎么把这些都记在脑子里的? |
[11:36] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[11:37] | And at your two o’clock is Madame Mange. | 在你两点钟方向的是曼奇夫人 |
[11:39] | She’s been food blogging since food blogging started. | 从美食博客兴起后 她就一直专注于此 |
[11:42] | She is old-school. | 她很老派 |
[11:44] | Not really sure who she’s dining with, -but they look très serious. -Hmm. | 不太确定和她一起吃饭的是谁 但她们俩看起来很严肃 |
[11:48] | -I’ll go say hello. -Good idea. | -我去打个招呼 -好主意 |
[11:52] | -Alfie? – Emily, what’s going on? | -阿尔菲? -艾米丽 你还好吗? |
[11:55] | Listen, I feel really bad about what happened the other day. | 听着 我对那天发生的事感到很抱歉 |
[11:58] | You were telling me about what I got wrong about you and I cut you off. | 你在跟我说我对你的误解 而我打断了你 |
[12:02] | So I was thinking, maybe you come down to the pub, | 所以我在想 也许你可以来酒吧 |
[12:05] | and I’d buy you a beer. | 我请你喝啤酒 |
[12:07] | I’m actually at a work event and I think it’s going to run late. | 其实我在工作活动现场 我想活动会结束得比较晚 |
[12:10] | See? I knew it. No fun. | 瞧?我就知道 无趣 |
[12:13] | My work is fun! | 我的工作很有趣 |
[12:20] | I spoke to Madame Mange. | 我和曼奇夫人聊过了 |
[12:22] | Her guest is Caroline Duclos, the reviewer from Le Figaro. | 她请的人是《费加罗报》的评论员 卡罗琳杜克洛 |
[12:25] | What? Oh, my God, no way. | 什么?天啊 不是吧 |
[12:27] | Wait, I thought they were supposed to be anonymous? | 等等 我还以为她们不会说真名 |
[12:29] | Some people find me charming, Emily. | 有些人觉得我很有魅力 艾米丽 |
[12:31] | -Hey, lady. – | 嘿 小姐 |
[12:34] | Wow, this place looks great. | 这里看起来太棒了 |
[12:36] | Antoine, this is my friend, Mindy. | 安托万 这是我的朋友敏迪 |
[12:38] | Oh. Enchantée. | 认识你很开心 |
[12:39] | How have you been keeping -this beautiful woman from me? -Oh. | 你为什么不早点给我介绍这位美女? |
[12:42] | Delightful to meet you, Mindy. | 很高兴认识你 敏迪 |
[12:43] | Okay, you’re a charmer. | 好了 你很有魅力 |
[12:46] | What was I saying? | 我说什么来着? |
[12:49] | Wait, that’s Antoine? The Antoine? | 等等 那是安托万?那个安托万? |
[12:53] | Yep. | 对 |
[12:54] | -Well…-Okay, I’m going to go check on Gabriel. | -嗯… -好了 我要去看看加百列的情况 |
[12:57] | -I’ll meet you at the table. -Okay. | -我去桌子那儿找你 -好的 |
[13:02] | Ooh! That looks beautiful! How are you feeling? | 菜看起来太漂亮了 你觉得怎么样? |
[13:05] | -All good. -You look good. | -很好 -你看起来不错 |
[13:07] | I mean, you look like you’re in a good zone with the food. | 我是说 你烹饪的状态看起来不错 |
[13:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[13:13] | The reviewer from Le Figaro has joined us this evening. | 《费加罗报》的评论员今晚也来了 |
[13:15] | She snuck in with Madame Mange, so you’d better sauce her duck good. | 她很低调 和曼奇夫人一起来的 所以你最好给她点甜头 |
[13:18] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[13:20] | -What table? -Let me show you. | -她在哪一桌? -我指给你看 |
[13:23] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[13:27] | It looks like she’s enjoying her appetizer. | 她好像在享用她的前菜 |
[13:29] | Not appetizer. Entrée. | 那不是前菜 是主菜 |
[13:31] | -But it’s her first course. -Exactly. | -但那是她的第一道菜 -没错 |
[13:33] | -I’m so confused. – | 这东西太难懂了 |
[13:35] | -What a success already. -Camille. | -太成功了 -卡蜜尔 |
[13:37] | -Thank you. -Hi. | -谢谢 -嗨 |
[13:40] | Camille brought over cases of her family’s champagne. | 卡蜜尔带来了几箱她家的香槟 |
[13:42] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 那太好了 |
[13:43] | You’re doing a great job with this opening. | 这场开业活动你做得很好 |
[13:47] | -It’s crowded.There were only 50 reservations. | 就是太挤了 这里只有50个预订座位 |
[13:49] | Doesn’t feel like that. | 我觉得可不止这么少 |
[13:50] | Antoine added more people than we were expecting. | 安托万加的人比我们预期的多 |
[13:52] | Without consulting me? | 没跟我商量就加了? |
[13:53] | Restaurant openings are crowded, especially when a place is hot. | 餐厅开业就是要人多一点 尤其是热门餐厅 |
[13:56] | Well, we won’t be hot for long if people can’t get a table. | 如果大家找不到座位 我们就不会那么热门了 |
[14:00] | Why don’t I give out complimentary champagne | 要不我给在等待的人 |
[14:02] | to the people who are waiting? | 赠送香槟吧? |
[14:04] | Oh, my God, that’s brilliant. | 天啊 这是个好主意 |
[14:06] | -Thank you, Camille. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 卡蜜尔 -不用客气 |
[14:15] | -Who are you? -Camille. Let me give you a hand. | -你是谁? -卡蜜尔 我来帮你一把 |
[14:17] | Natalie, I’ll take it. | 我是娜塔莉 谢谢你的帮助 |
[14:22] | Who wants champagne? | 谁想要香槟? |
[14:27] | -Finally! -Sorry, it’s been crazy. | -终于来了 -抱歉 情况太疯狂了 |
[14:29] | Now you’ve got to catch up. | 现在你得赶紧喝点 |
[14:31] | -So, guess who’s super not gay? -Mmm. | 猜猜谁根本不是同性恋? |
[14:34] | Benoît. He’s not into men, he’s into me. | 伯努瓦 他对男人没兴趣 对我有兴趣 |
[14:39] | Twist. | 大反转 |
[14:40] | But I’m not going to do anything that’s gonna ruin the band dynamics. | 但我不会做任何会破坏乐队氛围的事 |
[14:43] | Yeah, no, take it from me, | 是的 不行 相信我 |
[14:45] | if there’s any concern that it will disrupt the workplace, don’t do it. | 如果你担心 这会扰乱工作场所 那就别做 |
[14:49] | Mmm, now I’m not so sure | 现在我不太确定了 |
[14:51] | because my workplace could use some disrupting. | 因为我的工作场所需要一些干扰 |
[14:53] | I haven’t been done in a while, you know. | 我有段时间没做爱了 |
[14:57] | These drinks are strong! | 这酒太醉人了 |
[14:59] | How is everyone? | 两位觉得如何? |
[15:00] | So good! | 非常好 |
[15:01] | But, um, the food should probably come here soon, | 但也许该让食物快点上 |
[15:04] | because the drinks came and went. | 因为酒都喝了一轮了 |
[15:07] | Am I screaming? | 我喊得太大声了吗? |
[15:09] | Uh, yeah, did it get a little loud in here? | 对 这里是不是太吵了? |
[15:11] | No. It’s getting fun, not loud. | 没有 这里很有意思 不吵 |
[15:13] | Look around, people are enjoying themselves. | 看看四周 人们都很开心 |
[15:22] | -Uh, maybe a little too much. Excuse me. -Okay. | -也许是有点太吵了 失陪一下 -好 |
[15:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:31] | I can barely hear the orders. You had everything under control. | 我几乎听不到点菜的声音 你还说一切都在掌控之中 |
[15:34] | I don’t have control over the volume. | 我无法控制音量 |
[15:35] | But you’re doing great. | 但你做得很棒 |
[15:37] | Looks like Caroline from Le Figaro is finished. | 《费加罗报》的卡罗琳好像吃完了 |
[15:39] | Now might be a good time to say “hi.” | 现在也许是去打招呼的好时机 |
[15:46] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[15:47] | Opening night. Maybe just treat it more like a party. | 开张之夜 就把这当作一个派对吧 |
[15:51] | You may have talent, but no dish is worth this chaos. | 你也许很有天赋 但在这么混乱的环境中无法享用美食 |
[15:55] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[15:59] | This isn’t a restaurant. This is a fucking nightclub, | 这里不是餐厅 而是夜店 |
[16:02] | which is exactly what Antoine wanted all along. | 这正是安托万一直想要的 |
[16:04] | Do you know what? I’m done. | 你知道吗?我受够了 |
[16:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[16:09] | Did my chef just walk out the door? | 我的主厨刚走了吗? |
[16:10] | -He’s pretty upset. -Upset? | -他非常失望 -失望? |
[16:14] | Well, you can tell him to keep walking. Chefs are a dime a dozen in Paris. | 你可以告诉他别回来了 巴黎的主厨一抓一大把 |
[16:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:21] | Well, Gabriel just quit, | 加百列不干了 |
[16:23] | and I think Antoine just fired him at the same time. | 我觉得与此同时 安托万把他炒了 |
[16:25] | This is a mess. | 可真够乱的 |
[16:27] | Um… I’ve been there before, okay? | 我经历过这样的事 好吗? |
[16:29] | It’s a combination of ego and fear, it will pass. | 又有自尊问题 又担心害怕 但都会过去的 |
[16:31] | You talk to Antoine, I’ll talk to Gabriel. Right? | 你和安托万谈谈 我去和加百列说 好吗? |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | Gabriel! | 加百列 |
[16:38] | I can’t believe Antoine! He doesn’t know what he’s doing! | 安托万太过分了 他不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:41] | He’s arrogant! He’s never run a restaurant before! | 他傲慢自大 他以前从没开过餐厅 |
[16:43] | Okay. You’re right. | 好了 你说得对 |
[16:45] | Of course you know more about running a restaurant, but you need him. | 你当然更懂经营餐厅 但你需要他 |
[16:48] | Don’t ruin this opportunity. | 别毁了这个机会 |
[16:49] | I know this is what you’ve always wanted. | 我知道这是你一直想要的 |
[16:52] | Unless it has changed. But I don’t think it has. | 除非那已经变了 但我认为没有 |
[16:55] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[16:57] | The biggest mistake would be throwing away something that means so much to you | 你能犯的最大的错误 就是因为此刻遇到点困难 |
[17:01] | because things are hard right now. | 就放弃对你来说很重要的东西 |
[17:09] | Look, Antoine, I just don’t want you to make a mistake. | 听着 安托万 我只是不想让你犯错 |
[17:12] | You could’ve bought any building and hired any cook | 你可以买任何一栋楼 雇任何厨师 |
[17:15] | and pumped music in. | 大声播放音乐 |
[17:16] | But you bought this place because of Gabriel. | 但你买下这里是因为加百列 |
[17:19] | Maybe he’s too young and this isn’t something he can handle. | 也许他太年轻了 无法承受这一切 |
[17:22] | Or maybe he wants a quiet little restaurant. | 或者他想要一家安静的小餐馆 |
[17:24] | This is what I want. | 我想要这样的餐厅 |
[17:26] | Your friend seems to like it. | 你的朋友看起来乐在其中 |
[17:31] | We have a sexy, fun crowd. This is the Lavaux brand. | 我们的顾客性感而有趣 这就是拉芙品牌 |
[17:35] | Okay, here’s an idea. | 好 我有个主意 |
[17:37] | Um, we keep it a restaurant until 11:00, and then it’s a club. | 11点之前这里是餐厅 之后就是夜总会 |
[17:41] | It’s the best of both worlds. | 这是同时满足两种需求的最佳选择 |
[17:44] | That sounds reasonable. | 听起来很合理 |
[17:46] | If Gabriel decides to come back, we’ll have something to discuss. | 如果加百列决定回来 我们就谈谈这件事 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:54] | Get down! | 下来 |
[17:58] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:06] | I was, uh, taking a break outside. The kitchen is too hot. | 我去外面透了透气 厨房里太热了 |
[18:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:12] | What a successful night, right? | 今晚很成功 对吗? |
[18:14] | Yeah. So many more people than we were expecting. | 对 来的人比我们预期的多得多 |
[18:17] | Yes, but the music is too loud. I was just telling the DJ to turn it down. | 是的 但音乐声太吵了 我刚告诉DJ把音量调小了 |
[18:21] | And from now on, it won’t get turned up until the dinner service ends at 11:00. | 从现在开始 到11点结束晚餐服务 音量都不会再变大 |
[18:25] | I like that idea. Yeah. | 我喜欢这个主意 好的 |
[18:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:34] | Thank you so much for being here. | 非常感谢你能在这里 |
[18:35] | -Of course. -Of course. | -不客气 -不客气 |
[18:52] | Thank you. I like your apartment. | 谢谢 我喜欢你的公寓 |
[18:55] | I like you in my apartment. | 我喜欢你在我的公寓里 |
[19:00] | Is that you, back when you were modeling? | 那是你当模特的时候吗? |
[19:03] | No, that’s not me. | 不 那不是我 |
[19:05] | I took that. | 是我拍的 |
[19:07] | A friend of mine opened a motorcycle café in Amsterdam and, uh… | 我的一个朋友在阿姆斯特丹 开了一家摩托车咖啡馆… |
[19:11] | Yeah, he asked me to take some pictures of him to display. | 他让我给他拍几张展示的照片 |
[19:15] | You Dutch like your coffee and your bikes, huh? | 你们荷兰人 喜欢咖啡和摩托车 对吗? |
[19:20] | It was also the first time I got paid taking photos, so I display it. | 那也是我第一次拍照赚钱 所以我把它摆了出来 |
[19:26] | You know what? We have a fashion shoot next week | 你知道吗?我们下周有个时尚拍摄 |
[19:29] | and we’re still looking for someone. | 我们还在找摄影师 |
[19:31] | -Oh, yeah? -Yep. | -是吗? -对 |
[19:34] | It’s Vespa in collaboration with Dior. It’s a very big budget. | 是韦士柏和迪奥的合作系列 有一大笔预算 |
[19:38] | -You think you can handle that? -I think I could. | -你觉得你能应付得来吗? -我想我可以 |
[19:43] | Then it’s yours. | 那这份工作是你的了 |
[19:46] | -Really? -Mmm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[19:48] | That’s amazing, Sylvie. | 那太棒了 希薇 |
[19:50] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:03] | Pictures of opening night came out in Voici! | 开张之夜的照片登上了《这里 》 |
[20:06] | I guess it went well. | 我想活动很顺利 |
[20:07] | Oh, I know. No complaints. How was your night? | 我知道 一片赞扬声 你晚上过得怎么样? |
[20:16] | Pain au chocolat and apple turnover. | 巧克力面包和苹果馅饼 |
[20:21] | She must be very satisfied. | 她一定非常满意 |
[20:31] | Hello, Julien? It’s Gerhard. | 你好 朱利恩?我是格哈德 |
[20:33] | -Guten Tag. – Bonjour. | -日安 -你好 |
[20:36] | It wasn’t easy, but I convinced Ellen to do the shoot. Merci. | 虽然挺不容易 但我说服了艾伦去拍摄 谢谢 |
[20:40] | -Ah, that’s wonderful. I’m so happy. – I know. | -那太好了 我非常高兴 -我知道 |
[20:42] | I already called Vespa to check about the budget. | 我已经打电话给韦士柏 咨询预算的事了 |
[20:44] | Well, not that Ellen cares, but it’s suitable. | 虽然艾伦不关心 但预算很合适 |
[20:47] | -So the client’s on board? – Of course! | -所以客户同意吗? -同意 他们当然同意 |
[20:49] | Why wouldn’t they be? | 对 他们为什么不同意? |
[20:51] | -Oh, yeah, Julien? – Yes. | -好 朱利恩? -在 |
[20:53] | You must come to Hamburg sometime. | 你一定要找个时间来汉堡 |
[20:56] | It’s an absolute treasure. | 这里绝对是宝藏之地 |
[21:05] | I’ve got some very big news. | 我要宣布一个重大消息 |
[21:08] | I ran into Ellen von Unwerth at Pierre’s magazine shoot | 我在皮尔的杂志拍摄中 遇到了艾伦冯恩沃斯 |
[21:11] | and talked her into doing the Vespa campaign! | 并说服了她为韦士柏的广告拍照 |
[21:15] | Really? That’s huge! | 真的吗?你太厉害了 |
[21:17] | Ellen was on my list. She shot Adriana Lima straddling a broom. | 我的名单上就有艾伦 她拍摄了 骑在扫帚上的阿德瑞娜利玛 |
[21:22] | Sorry, I forgot to tell you, | 抱歉 我忘了告诉你们 |
[21:23] | we already have a photographer for the shoot. | 我们已经找到摄影师了 |
[21:25] | -Who? -Erik DeGroot. | -是谁? -埃里克德格鲁特 |
[21:28] | You mean the party photographer from the bateau-mouche? | 你是说那个游览船上的 派对摄影师吗? |
[21:30] | -Yes. -But I have Ellen– | -对 -但我让艾伦… |
[21:32] | I believe I made myself clear. | 我相信我说得很清楚了 |
[21:37] | Why on earth Sylvie would choose that amateur over Ellen von Unwerth? | 希薇为什么宁愿选择那个业余摄影师 也不选艾伦冯恩沃斯? |
[21:41] | He’s one step up from a paparazzi. | 他也就比狗仔强一点吧 |
[21:44] | The viennoiserie. | 因为点心 |
[21:46] | Did you see what she brought this morning? | 你看到她今早带来什么了吗? |
[21:49] | Is she sleeping with him? | 她跟他上床了吗? |
[21:52] | Ah, unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[21:53] | Ellen’s agent thinks it’s a done deal. He’s already called Vespa. | 艾伦的经纪人认为这是板上钉钉的事 他已经打电话给韦士柏了 |
[21:58] | -Where are you going? -To throw myself in the Seine. | -你要去哪儿? -跳塞纳河 |
[22:04] | Yes, what is it? | 请进 什么事? |
[22:05] | I wanted to follow up on that photographer discussion. | 我想跟进一下关于摄影师的讨论 |
[22:08] | What discussion? | 什么讨论? |
[22:09] | Given that we might have Ellen von Unwerth, | 考虑到我们也许 能请艾伦冯恩沃斯拍摄 |
[22:11] | I would hope your judgment isn’t being clouded | 我希望你的判断不会被 |
[22:13] | by the obvious interest that | 另一位不太出名的摄影师 |
[22:16] | another less world-famous photographer is taking in you. | 对你明显的兴趣而影响 |
[22:20] | Careful, Emily. I don’t like what you’re implying. | 当心点 艾米丽 我不喜欢你的暗示 |
[22:23] | -Sylvie? – Yes? | -希薇? -怎么了? |
[22:24] | I have Vespa on the phone. Line one. | 韦士柏打电话来了 在一线 |
[22:30] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 你还好吗? |
[22:32] | We are so excited about the campaign. | 我们对广告感到非常兴奋 |
[22:34] | Yes, so are we. | 是的 我们也是 |
[22:36] | And you should know, we’ve had a lot of discussions internally, | 你应该知道 我们内部进行了很多讨论 |
[22:39] | and we found the perfect photographer for the shoot. | 我们找到了最适合拍摄的摄影师 |
[22:42] | We heard. Ellen von Unwerth. | 我们听说了 是艾伦冯恩沃斯 |
[22:44] | We couldn’t think of a better person to shoot the scooter. | 我们想不出 还有谁能比她更适合拍摩托车了 |
[22:46] | She’s sexy and feminine, just like the bike. | 她性感而有女人味 就跟这款摩托车一样 |
[22:49] | Yes. Can you give me a minute? | 对 能稍等我一下吗? |
[22:55] | How do they know about Ellen? | 他们怎么知道艾伦的事? |
[22:59] | Are we meeting in here? | 我们要在这里开会吗? |
[23:01] | All of you, out! | 你们都出去 |
[23:14] | Yes, it’s me again. | 对 还是我 |
[23:17] | Um… Yes, I’m glad you’re happy ’cause we’re thrilled about Ellen too. | 是的 我很高兴你们满意 因为我们也为请到艾伦感到兴奋 |
[23:21] | Great, that’s fantastic. | 很好 太棒了 |
[23:25] | You’d better enjoy it now because we are not getting any more. | 你最好现在好好享用 因为我们再也吃不到了 |
[23:37] | Hey! Sorry I’m so gay, I couldn’t decide what to wear. | 嘿 抱歉 我男同了 无法决定穿什么衣服 |
[23:41] | Did I say “gay”? I meant “late.” -Sorry I’m so late. God. | 我说了“男同”吗?我想说“迟到” 抱歉我迟到了 天啊 |
[23:45] | Don’t worry about it. You always look amazing. | 别担心 你一直都很美 |
[23:48] | -Oh. -And you usually are late. | 而且你通常都会迟到 |
[23:52] | Sorry, I don’t know why I’m so nervous. | 抱歉 我不知道我为什么这么紧张 |
[23:54] | I think the nerves will go away when you start singing. | 我想当你开始唱歌时 你的紧张感就会消失了 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:58] | Um, how about we try this one? | 我们试试这首怎么样? |
[24:03] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[24:04] | We’ve only rehearsed this once. | 这首歌我们只排练了一次 |
[24:06] | Yeah, but we nailed it. | 对 但我们完成得很出色 |
[24:08] | -Okay. -Cool. | -好 -很好 |
[25:32] | I know you wanted to talk about the shoot, so I brought some storyboards. | 我知道你想谈拍摄的事 所以我带了一些故事板 |
[25:37] | Yeah, about that, Erik, | 嗯 关于这事 埃里克 |
[25:38] | um, the client wants to go in a different direction. | 客户想要别的风格 |
[25:41] | -I’m very sorry. – Oh. | 很抱歉 |
[25:43] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[25:45] | But I do think you’re very talented | 但我真的认为你很有天赋 |
[25:47] | and I’m very sorry we won’t be working together, really. | 真的很抱歉我们不能一起工作了 |
[25:51] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[25:55] | But I hope that doesn’t mean we won’t see each other again. | 但我希望这并不意味着 我们再也不能见面了 |
[26:05] | Well, no, it doesn’t have to mean that. | 不 这并不意味着我们不能见面 |
[26:21] | The Vespa’s here. Come look. | 韦士柏摩托车到了 来看看 |
[26:28] | Very sexy. | 太性感了 |
[26:30] | Okay, take my picture. | 给我拍张照片 |
[26:32] | Gerhard is going to love it. | 格哈德会喜欢它的 |
[26:40] | Uh, may I? | 可以让我试试吗? |
[26:51] | -What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[26:52] | I’m late for French class. | 我上法语课要迟到了 |
[26:57] | Oh, be careful! This is not Mackinac Island! | 小心点 这里不是麦基诺岛 |
[27:23] | Want a ride to class? | 想搭车去上课吗? |
[27:26] | Cooper. | 库珀 |