英文名称:Following
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | The following is my explanation, | 以下是我的解释 |
[01:42] | more of an account of what happened. | 或是说对事实的陈述 |
[01:49] | I’d been on my own for a while, | 我独自生活了好一阵子 |
[01:52] | and getting kind of lonely | 感到日益孤单 |
[01:55] | and bored. | 无聊 |
[01:57] | Nothing, still, all day. | 一天到晚 无所事事 |
[02:00] | And that’s when I started shadowing. | 于是我开始尾随 |
[02:03] | “Shadowing?” | “尾随” |
[02:06] | Shadowing. Following. I started to follow people. | 尾随 就是跟踪 我开始跟踪别人 |
[02:09] | – Who? -Anyone at first. | -跟踪谁 -起初是随便挑的 |
[02:11] | I mean, that was the whole point, somebody at random, | 跟踪就是得找路人 |
[02:14] | somebody who didn’t know who I was. | 任意的一个人 完全陌生的人 |
[02:18] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[02:20] | – And then nothing. – “Nothing?” | -然后什么都不做 -“什么都不做” |
[02:24] | Nothing. I’d just see where they went, | 什么都不做 就是看看他们去了哪 |
[02:27] | what they did and go home afterwards. | 干了什么 然后回家 |
[02:32] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[02:34] | To see where they went. | 看看他们去了哪 |
[02:38] | Anyone… I mean… | 无论是谁 就是… |
[02:41] | How can I explain? You ever, | 怎么说呢 你有没有过 |
[02:44] | been to a football match just to let your eyes rise | 去体育场看球 却不看比赛 |
[02:49] | and go over… drift across a crowd of people, | 只是漫无目的地扫视观众 |
[02:54] | and then slowly start to fix on one person? | 然后某个人就会吸引你的注意 |
[02:57] | And all of a sudden | 突然间 |
[02:59] | that person isn’t part of the crowd anymore. | 他就不再属于人群了 |
[03:01] | They’ve become an individual, just like that. | 而成了独特的个人 就是那一瞬间 |
[03:05] | This became irresistible. | 这种感觉 让我无法抗拒 |
[03:07] | So you followed women? | 所以你跟踪女人 |
[03:08] | No, I didn’t follow women. | 不 我不特意跟踪女人 |
[03:10] | It wasn’t a sex thing. I followed anybody. | 这无关欲望 谁我都会跟踪 |
[03:12] | I just wanted to see where they went, what they did. | 我就想知道他们去哪 做了什么而已 |
[03:15] | You were playing secret agent? | 你是在玩间谍游戏吗 |
[03:17] | No, I’m a writer. I want to be a writer anyway. | 不 我是作家 至少我想当作家 |
[03:22] | I was, gathering material for my characters. | 我是在为塑造人物搜集素材 |
[03:26] | Well, to begin with. | 至少最初是这样 |
[03:28] | After a while I, spotted the dangers. | 过了一阵 我意识到了风险 |
[03:30] | I’d become hooked. I had to start making up rules to, | 我会上瘾 我得立规矩约束自己 |
[03:34] | just try and keep it under control. | 控制住这嗜好 |
[03:37] | Never follow people for too long. | 比如 不能长时间跟踪同一个人 |
[03:39] | Don’t follow women down dark alleys after dark. | 不要半夜在胡同里跟踪女人 |
[03:42] | You know, stuff like that. | 之类的规矩 |
[03:45] | It was supposed to just be completely random. | 跟踪的目标 应该完全是任意的 |
[03:50] | And when it stopped being random, | 而当这一条被打破 |
[03:52] | that’s when it started to go wrong. | 就开始出问题了 |
[03:56] | When I started to follow people– specific people, | 当我开始有意地跟踪一些人的时候 |
[04:01] | when I selected a person to follow, | 当我开始选择特定目标的时候 |
[04:06] | that’s when the trouble started. | 麻烦就来了 |
[04:13] | Other people are interesting to me. | 我对人特别有兴趣 |
[04:15] | Have you never listened to other people’s | 你有没有在公交上或者地铁里 |
[04:17] | conversations on the bus or on the tube? | 留心过别人的对话 |
[04:21] | Seen people… seen somebody on the street | 觉得街上的某个人看起来 |
[04:22] | that looks interesting or | 很有意思 |
[04:24] | is behaving slightly oddly or something like that? | 或者举止奇特什么的 |
[04:30] | Wondered what their lives involved, what they do, | 你就想知道他们怎么生活 怎么工作的 |
[04:32] | where they come from, where they go to? | 来自何处 去向何方 |
[04:57] | You watch somebody’s behavior, | 当你观察一个人的行为举止 |
[04:58] | and it raises a hundred thousand questions, | 脑中就会闪过无数问题 |
[05:02] | and I wanted to ask those questions, | 我想去问这些问题 |
[05:06] | and I wanted to know what the answers were, | 我想知道答案 |
[05:10] | and so I’d follow people to try and find out. | 于是我就跟踪他们 寻找答案 |
[05:15] | Most important rule was | 最重要的一条规矩是 |
[05:18] | that even if I found out | 即使对一个人 |
[05:19] | where somebody worked or where they lived, | 住哪 在哪工作了如指掌 |
[05:22] | then you’d never follow the same person twice. | 也不能再跟踪同一个人 |
[05:25] | That was the most important rule. | 这是最重要的规矩 |
[05:28] | That was the one that I broke first. | 也是我最先违背的一条 |
[06:36] | – Yes? – Coffee, please. | -请问点什么 -咖啡 谢谢 |
[06:38] | Come on. It’s lunch. | 现在是午餐时间 |
[06:40] | Toasted cheese sandwich is fine. | 那就来个奶酪吐司三明治 |
[07:12] | Mind if I join you? | 这儿有人吗 |
[07:15] | No. | 没有 |
[07:18] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I’ll have a black coffee, please, and… | 我要杯黑咖啡 然后… |
[07:25] | Nothing. | 不用 |
[07:27] | Another coffee, black. | 再加一杯黑咖啡 |
[07:32] | You’re obviously not a policeman, | 你显然不是警察 |
[07:34] | so who are you, and why are you following me? | 那你是谁 为什么要跟踪我 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:38] | Don’t piss me about. Who the fuck are you? | 别给我装傻 你到底是谁 |
[07:42] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:45] | Sugar? | 要糖吗 |
[08:04] | No, I wasn’t– I wasn’t following you. I-I | 我没…我不是跟踪你 我… |
[08:07] | I saw you with your bag. | 我看见你背着包 |
[08:08] | I just thought you looked interesting. | 觉得你挺有意思的 |
[08:10] | – What are you, a faggot? – No, no. | -你是同性恋 -不 不是 |
[08:14] | No, I– To tell you the truth, | 不 我…其实是 |
[08:16] | I thought you were this guy that I was at school with. | 我把你看成过去的同学了 |
[08:18] | I saw you walk in here, | 我看见你走进来 |
[08:20] | so I followed you in just to see if it was him. | 就跟进来看看是不是他 |
[08:22] | – But it wasn’t. – Why didn’t you ask me when you saw me? | -我看错了 -刚看见时为什么不问 |
[08:25] | ‘Cause I’d have been embarrassed if it wasn’t the person. | 因为如果看错了会很尴尬 |
[08:28] | Not as embarrassed as you are now. | 总不会比现在更尴尬吧 |
[08:31] | No, I suppose not. | 大概吧 |
[08:32] | – What’s your name? – Bill. | -你叫什么 -比尔 |
[08:34] | Well, Bill, what do you do? | 比尔 你是干什么的 |
[08:37] | Actually, I’m kind of… | 其实我… |
[08:38] | Between jobs right now, yeah? | 还在找工作 是吧 |
[08:41] | – Yeah, that’s right. – What would you do? | -对 是这样 -那你想做什么 |
[08:43] | – Don’t know. – Come on, Bill, don’t be coy. | -不知道 -得了比尔 别这么腼腆 |
[08:47] | There’s some burning ambition inside you, isn’t there? | 你是有点野心的 不是吗 |
[08:49] | – Something of a starving artist in you, no? – No. | -怀才不遇的艺术家 对吧 -不是 |
[08:52] | – You’re a painter. – No. | -你是画家 -不是 |
[08:54] | – Photos? – No. | -摄影师 -不是 |
[08:55] | – Writer? – No. | -作家 -也不是 |
[08:57] | – Writer, eh? – No. | -是作家吧 -不是 |
[08:59] | – But you write? – Not much. | -但你写东西 -写的不多 |
[09:01] | – But sometimes? – Sometimes. Who doesn’t? | -时不时写写 -是 谁不写 |
[09:03] | Me. | 我就不写 |
[09:10] | So you’re a writer. | 所以你是个作家 |
[09:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[09:14] | What makes you think I’m a writer anyway? | 凭什么断定我是作家 |
[09:16] | An unemployed twenty-something | 二十出头的无业游民 |
[09:18] | fancies himself a writer. | 都幻想自己是作家 |
[09:20] | A real leap into the unknown. | 迫不及待地奔向未知 |
[09:22] | Well, I’m not a writer. | 我不是作家 |
[09:23] | – But you’re interested in people. – Yeah. | -可你对人感兴趣 -是 |
[09:26] | – This person? – Perhaps. | -对我感兴趣 -或许吧 |
[09:28] | You haven’t even asked me my name yet. | 你都不问我叫什么 |
[09:30] | – What’s your name? – Or what’s in my bag. | -你叫什么 -也不问我包里什么东西 |
[09:33] | – What bag? – My bag. | -什么包 -我的包 |
[09:35] | The one you’ve been looking at all morning. | 你盯着看了一上午的包 |
[09:40] | What’s your name, and what’s in your bag? | 你叫什么 包里有什么东西 |
[09:43] | My name’s Cobb. | 我叫科布 |
[09:47] | Take a look for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[09:54] | What were you expecting, drugs? | 你以为是什么 毒品吗 |
[09:58] | Why’d you nick their old CDs? | 你偷这些旧碟片干什么 |
[10:00] | Easy to grab a load, easy to sell, totally untraceable. | 到手容易 脱手也快 来无影去无踪 |
[10:04] | The other stuff’s a bit more tricky. | 别的就没这么好办了 |
[10:09] | You don’t look like a burglar. | 你看起来不像窃贼 |
[10:11] | Sounds like a compliment. | 这是夸我呢吗 |
[10:13] | Are you interested now? | 现在有兴趣吗 |
[10:55] | Gloves? | 戴手套了吗 |
[11:01] | People don’t really do that, do they? | 没人真这么藏钥匙吧 |
[11:03] | You’d be surprised. | 你想不到的 |
[11:17] | Does that really work? | 这真有用吗 |
[11:19] | Wait and see. | 等着瞧 |
[11:27] | Beginner’s luck. | 瞎猫碰死耗子 |
[11:36] | See, nobody home. | 看吧 没人在 |
[11:39] | Okay, first things first. We need a bag. | 好了 首先我们得找个包 |
[11:41] | “A bag?” | 找包干吗 |
[11:43] | To carry the stuff in. Why are you whispering? | 装东西用 你这么小声干吗 |
[11:45] | – Don’t you have one of your own? – Yeah. | -你自己不是有包吗 -没错 |
[11:46] | It’s a big bag with “Swag” written right across it. | 那大包一看就是装赃物的 |
[11:49] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[11:52] | Okay. What do you fancy? | 好了 你想要什么 |
[12:04] | Nothing here’s of any value. | 没什么值钱的东西 |
[12:06] | You don’t seem that concerned. | 你好像满不在乎 |
[12:07] | – I don’t do it for the money. – Why do you do it? | -我又不是为了钱 -那为什么 |
[12:09] | For the adrenalin, and because, like you, | 为了刺激 而且和你一样 |
[12:11] | I’m interested in people. | 我也对人感兴趣 |
[12:13] | You can tell a lot about people from their stuff. | 一个人的东西能反应出很多事情 |
[12:15] | How old would you say these people are? | 你说住这儿的人多大岁数 |
[12:17] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:18] | You can tell a lot from the futon for a start. | 从床垫你就能看出很多 |
[12:19] | Young people have futons. | 年轻人才用这种床垫 |
[12:21] | These people wouldn’t be anywhere near 40 with a futon. | 肯定不是中年人 |
[12:23] | And they’ve got one laundry bag, which means | 两个人用一个洗衣袋 说明 |
[12:26] | they’re probably very used to each other. | 他们已经习惯彼此了 |
[12:27] | Probably about 25 or over. | 可能25岁 或者再大点 |
[12:29] | They could be 20, and they’ve been living together for years. | 也有可能就20岁 但同居多年了啊 |
[12:32] | Nah. Look at the books. They’re college educated. | 不会的 看看这些书 他们是大学生 |
[12:35] | Probably graduated when they were 21 or 22. | 大概21 22岁毕业 |
[12:38] | Moved in together in the last year. | 最后一年开始同居 |
[12:40] | You can tell more from their music. | 看他们听的音乐 能知道更多 |
[12:43] | And here is the box. | 这就是盒子了 |
[12:45] | – What box? – Everyone has a box. | -什么盒子 -每个人都有这么个盒子 |
[12:47] | But mainly it’s just a shoe box. | 不过一般就是个鞋盒 |
[12:49] | – Is there valuables in it? – No, more interesting. | -有值钱的东西吗 -不 更有意思的东西 |
[12:51] | More personal things like snapshots, | 私人物品 比如大头贴 |
[12:54] | letters, little trinkets from Christmas. | 信件 圣诞节小饰品什么的 |
[12:56] | See? | 看 |
[12:59] | Envelope, photo, calling cards, notes. | 信封 照片 电话卡 便条 |
[13:04] | Sort of an unconscious collection, a display. | 有点像潜意识的藏品 一种陈列 |
[13:08] | – What do you mean, “Display?” – Well, display. | -“陈列” 什么意思 -就是说 |
[13:10] | Each thing tells something very intimate about the people. | 每件东西都透露出主人的一些秘密 |
[13:14] | We’re very privileged to see it. It’s very rare. | 这可不是随便能看到的 很难得 |
[13:20] | What… | 你干什… |
[13:21] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[13:24] | It’s like a diary. They hide it. | 这就像日记 人们总是藏着 |
[13:27] | But actually they want someone to see it. | 但其实他们希望有人去看 |
[13:28] | That’s what I do. See their display. | 我就是干这个的 看他们的陈列 |
[13:30] | Flip sides of the same coin. | 跟日记同一个道理 殊途同归 |
[13:31] | This way they know that someone’s seen it. | 这么做他们就知道有人看过了 |
[13:34] | That’s what it’s all about– interrupting someone’s life, | 这才是重点 闯入他人的生活 |
[13:37] | making them see all the things they took for granted. | 让他们重新看待事物 不再想当然 |
[13:39] | Like when they go back and buy all this stuff | 比如 当他们用保险金 |
[13:41] | from the shelves with the insurance money, | 再去买回架子上那些东西的时候 |
[13:43] | they’ll have to think for the first time in a long time | 他们就得想想很久以前 |
[13:46] | why they wanted all this stuff, what it’s for. | 当初为什么要买这些 买来干什么 |
[13:50] | You take it away, and you show them what they had. | 夺走他们曾经拥有的东西 他们才知道珍惜 |
[13:58] | Saucy, eh? Found these in the last flat. | 劲爆吧 上次行动搞到的 |
[14:02] | I think I’ll just give them something to, chat about. | 我要给他们的生活来点佐料 |
[14:05] | Why would you want to do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[14:07] | She’ll find them in his trousers | 她在他的裤子里发现这个 |
[14:08] | and ask him what he’s been doing. | 就会问他都干什么去了 |
[14:10] | Yeah, but why would you want to fuck up their relationship? | 我知道 可你为什么要挑拨他们的感情 |
[14:13] | Don’t you listen? You take it away | 你没听到我说的吗 抢走 |
[14:16] | and show them what they had. | 让他们意识到 曾经拥有过什么 |
[14:26] | – Fancy a drink? – You’ve gotta be joking. | -来点喝的吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[14:29] | Don’t be fooled by the supermarket label. | 别以为超市卖的就不是好东西 |
[14:30] | I seem to remember I’ve had this before, | 我记得好像喝过这个 |
[14:32] | and it was actually quite good. | 其实很不错的 |
[14:35] | You’d have had a bit of difficulty | 要戴你那个手套 |
[14:37] | doing this with your gloves on. | 开起来就没这么容易了 |
[14:43] | So are we actually gonna take anything? | 我们到底还偷东西走吗 |
[14:44] | Anything your heart desires. | 你想拿什么就拿什么 |
[14:46] | But that’s not really the point, is it? | 可那不是重点 偷东西就是工作 |
[14:47] | I mean, this is work. | 有什么意思 |
[14:50] | I thought the whole point of burglary was taking things. | 入室盗窃不就是为了偷东西吗 |
[14:52] | No, this is the point, | 不对 重点是 |
[14:54] | breaking in, entering someone’s life, | 要闯进屋子 闯进别人的生活 |
[14:56] | finding out who they really are. | 弄清他们是什么样的人 |
[14:58] | I mean, don’t you just feel it? | 你难道就没有感觉吗 |
[15:00] | Standing here, drinking their wine. | 站在这 喝他们的酒 |
[15:02] | People we’ll never even meet. | 但我们永远也不会遇见他们 |
[15:08] | Would you like a drink? I’ve got some wine. | 你要喝点什么吗 我有酒 |
[15:11] | What the f… | 搞什么… |
[15:14] | You startled us. Are you from the agency, | 吓我们一跳 你们是中介吗 |
[15:16] | or are you viewing like us? | 还是和我们一样来看房的 |
[15:17] | What are you doing in my flat? | 你们在我家里干什么 |
[15:18] | Didn’t the agent tell you we’d be here? | 中介没说过我们会来吗 |
[15:20] | But we’re not moving. | 我们又没打算搬家 |
[15:21] | You must be the man of the house. | 你一定是业主了 |
[15:22] | Congratulations. You have a very nice home. | 祝贺你 你家真不错 |
[15:28] | But we’re not moving. | 可我们没打算搬家啊 |
[15:30] | Really? Then I should check with the agent, love. | 是吗 那我得去跟中介核实一下 宝贝 |
[15:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[15:51] | Shit. We shouldn’t have come up here. | 见鬼 我们不该上来的 |
[15:53] | We’re gonna have to wait ages to get down again. | 一时半会儿还下不去 |
[15:55] | Maybe there’s a way off here. | 或许可以从这试试 |
[15:58] | Jesus Christ! Do you think they believed you? | 老天 你觉得他们信了吗 |
[16:01] | Of course they didn’t fucking believe me. | 他们当然不信 |
[16:03] | What do you think you were doing? | 你以为你是在干吗 |
[16:05] | I caught them on the hop. | 我让他们措手不及了 |
[16:06] | – We surprised them. – How do you mean? | -让他们慌了 -什么意思 |
[16:08] | That bloke wasn’t her boyfriend. | 那小子不是她男朋友 |
[16:10] | Why do you think he didn’t say anything? | 不然他怎么什么都不说 |
[16:11] | She was up to no good, | 那女的在乱搞 |
[16:12] | and she was pretty glad we weren’t her boyfriend. | 她还庆幸屋里是我们 不是她男友 |
[16:14] | – You reckon? -Definitely. | -你这么想吗 -当然 |
[16:16] | Why else would she be home in the middle of the afternoon? | 不然她怎么大下午的回家 |
[16:18] | No, you just can’t plan for that kind of fucking shit. | 这种混账事 谁能想得到 |
[16:20] | We’re unlucky. | 是我们不走运 |
[16:21] | Don’t worry about it. It won’t happen again. | 轻松点 不会再这样了 |
[16:24] | – Well, I’m not so sure. – Oh, yeah? | -这可不好说 -是吗 |
[16:26] | Next time you can do the fucking prep work. | 那下回你去踩点啊 |
[16:29] | – No, I didn’t mean it like that. – No, I mean it. | -不 我不是这意思 -没 我说真的 |
[16:31] | Take your mark, check it out for days, months, years, whatever. | 做记号 查清底细 随你盯多久 |
[16:35] | – It’ll be the next place we hit. – Yeah, all right. | -作为我们下个目标 -行 |
[16:38] | – Tell you what. – What? | -话说 -什么 |
[16:40] | I feel bad about pulling the panty routine on that bloke. | 我有点后悔把内裤栽在那家伙头上了 |
[16:43] | She’s gonna give him loads of shit, | 她不会让他好过的 |
[16:44] | and she’s the one fooling around. | 可跟人厮混的明明是她 |
[17:48] | Beer, please. | 请拿瓶啤酒 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | – Buy you a drink? – Yeah. | -请你喝一杯吧 -行啊 |
[18:13] | But you can’t sleep with me. | 但我不会跟你上床的 |
[18:15] | – Why’s that? – ‘Cause I’m with the guy over there. | -为什么 -因为我和那人在一起 |
[18:20] | – That bald one? – He’d let you buy me a drink, | -谢顶的那个吗 -你可以请我喝酒 |
[18:23] | but sex is completely out of the question. | 但他绝不会让我和你上床 |
[18:27] | – Still want to buy me that drink? – No. | -还想请吗 -不想了 |
[18:36] | So what’s a nice girl like you… | 你这么好一姑娘… |
[18:38] | Doing in a place like this? | 怎么会来这种地方 是吧 |
[18:39] | doing with a bold old cunt like that? | 怎么会和那种老秃头在一起 |
[18:40] | It’s a long story. Keep your voice down. | 说来话长 你嗓门放低点 |
[18:42] | ‘Coz he does own this place. | 这可是他的地盘 |
[18:43] | I was trying to get your attention. | 我只是想吸引你的注意 |
[18:49] | My name’s Daniel Lloyd. My friends call me Danny. | 我叫丹尼尔·劳埃德 朋友都叫我丹尼 |
[18:52] | So? | 所以呢 |
[18:57] | So you’ve obviously had a bad day. | 所以显然你今天过得不顺利 |
[18:59] | Kind of day that makes you feel like | 觉得好像每个人 |
[19:00] | everybody’s out for their pound of flesh. | 都跟非要你过不去似的 |
[19:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:06] | I’ve been having quite a lot of days like that. | 最近过得都是这种日子 |
[19:13] | – Say something to me. – Like what? | -跟我说句话 -说什么 |
[19:18] | See you outside in ten minutes. | 10分钟后外头见 |
[19:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. It just… | 真对不起 它… |
[19:48] | It just came apart in your hands. | 它突然就坏了 |
[19:50] | It did, actually. | 就是突然坏了 |
[19:51] | Yeah, I know. It was broken already. | 是 我知道 本来就是坏的 |
[19:53] | Somebody dropped it. | 被人摔的 |
[19:54] | I’ve been meaning to fix it, but, | 我一直想修的 但是 |
[20:00] | I’ll probably never get around to it. | 估计也就一直这么放着了 |
[20:03] | So take a tea, make yourself at home. | 喝点茶 随便点 |
[20:10] | So, what about you and this bald guy? | 说说你和那个秃头吧 |
[20:11] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[20:13] | – Going out with him? – Not exactly. | -你们在交往吗 -不算是吧 |
[20:16] | You and him have got something going? | 你们俩有点 丝丝情愫什么的 |
[20:18] | No. We used to go out with each other, | 没有 我们曾经在一起 |
[20:20] | but that’s been over for a long time. | 但早就分开了 |
[20:22] | So why’d you tell me you were with him? | 那你刚才为什么说和他在一起 |
[20:24] | To get rid of you. | 打发你走 |
[20:25] | So why wouldn’t you agree to have a drink with me? | 为什么不愿意和我喝一杯 |
[20:29] | Did we have to come here? | 却非得到这儿来 |
[20:31] | He still gets jealous, | 他还会吃醋 |
[20:32] | and I didn’t feel like going back to my place. | 况且我还不想回家 |
[20:35] | – Why not? – I got burgled yesterday. | -为什么 -我家昨天被盗了 |
[20:39] | What’s it feel like, being, broken into? | 被偷了是什么感觉 |
[20:42] | Most people ask, “What did they take?” | 一般人都问 丢了什么东西 |
[20:44] | I’m curious about the way people feel. | 我对你的想法比较感兴趣 |
[20:47] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[20:50] | Gosh. | 是吗 |
[20:52] | – So? – So? | -所以呢 -所以什么 |
[20:54] | – So how’d it feel? – Great. | -所以你什么感觉 -好极了 |
[20:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:01] | This bald guy’s dangerous, is he? | 那秃子是个危险人物 是吧 |
[21:03] | Christ. You are a nosy bastard. | 老天 你真是多管闲事 |
[21:04] | Dangerous, like how? | 怎么危险了 |
[21:05] | Dangerous, like criminal-type dangerous. | 像黑帮老大那种 |
[21:09] | Dangerous like “involved in bad things” type dangerous. | “卷入不良事端”那种危险 |
[21:11] | What sort of bad things? | 都是些什么事 |
[21:12] | The usual– girls, drugs, magazines. | 就那些 女人 毒品 杂志 |
[21:15] | – “Magazines?” – And films. Pornography. | -“杂志” -还有小电影 毛片 |
[21:18] | – And he owns a couple of clubs. – Wealthy type. | -他还是几个酒吧的老板 -有钱人 |
[21:21] | Yes. And refined. | 是 他还挺有品位的 |
[21:25] | Took me a long time to realize | 我花了好长时间才看明白 |
[21:27] | the kind of things that he was capable of. | 他有多不择手段 |
[21:29] | What sort of things are they? | 他都做什么了 |
[21:33] | Perhaps another time. | 下次再说吧 |
[21:35] | I really think I should be going. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[21:52] | – Yeah? – It’s me, Bill. | -喂 -是我 比尔 |
[21:54] | What the fuck do you want? | 你还想干什么 |
[21:56] | – Advice. – On what? | -听听你的建议 -什么事 |
[21:59] | – On a job. – What fucking job? | -活儿 -什么破活 |
[22:02] | – The job that I told you about. – Not interested. | -跟你说过的那个 -不管 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I know that. I’m gonna do it myself. | 是 我知道 我自己去 |
[22:09] | I wanna know something about protection. | 跟我说说怎么保护自己 |
[22:10] | “Protection?” | “保护” |
[22:12] | Yeah, you know, self-defense, weapons, stuff like that. | 是 如何自卫 带什么武器之类的 |
[22:17] | Surprisingly enough, | 说来奇怪 |
[22:18] | I thought you might be able to give me some advice. | 我觉得你能给我点建议 |
[22:22] | Steel whip, nunchakus. They’re all right. | 钢鞭 双节棍 都可以 |
[22:25] | Tools are good. | 五金工具更好 |
[22:25] | A sharpened screwdriver, a hammer, a chisel. | 尖嘴螺丝刀 榔头 凿子 |
[22:28] | “Hammer?” | “榔头” |
[22:28] | Yeah. Medium-sized, good rubber grip. | 对 中号的 橡胶柄握着也方便 |
[22:31] | It’s very nasty. You get a claw hammer, | 可厉害了 你弄个羊角榔头 |
[22:33] | you can pry doors with it. | 还可以用后面撬门 |
[22:34] | Slip it into the back of your waistband, you’re set. | 别在腰带后面就行了 |
[22:39] | You still there? | 还在听吗 |
[22:59] | You might want to get some of these, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝分上 你得弄些这种手套来 |
[23:02] | Where did you get them? | 你哪儿弄来的 |
[23:03] | I stole them from Middlessex Hospital. | 密德萨斯医院偷来的 |
[23:04] | You can’t buy them. | 这玩意儿可买不到 |
[23:10] | Bin-fucking-go. | 得了个手 |
[23:17] | Okay, you get the bag. I’ll check out the stuff. | 这样 你去找个包 我看看都有什么 |
[23:41] | – I got one. – That’s good. | -有了 -很好 |
[23:44] | May not need it. There’s fuck-all here. | 不一定用得上 这什么鬼东西都没有 |
[23:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:47] | – What about the telly? – It’s fucking useless. | -电视怎么样 -电视有个鬼用 |
[23:51] | What are we, burglars or vandals? | 我们是来偷东西还是搞破坏的 |
[23:54] | If you’re a burglar, why don’t you start burgling? | 你是窃贼 那你偷东西去啊 |
[23:56] | What about the tapes? | 那些磁带怎么样 |
[24:01] | Not much of a collection, | 算不上是收藏品 |
[24:02] | – but it’s a bit personal. – What do you mean? | -但是挺私密的 -什么意思 |
[24:03] | It’s not the kind of stuff you’d play to your | 这种音乐不是 |
[24:05] | dinner party guests to fill in gaps of conversation. | 在晚宴上当背景音乐放的 |
[24:08] | – What sort of music’s that? – Simply Red, | -那是什么音乐 -纯红乐队 |
[24:10] | Fleetwood Mac, that kind of shit. | 佛利伍麦克 之类的 |
[24:11] | – He’s got taste? – Each to his own, | -他还挺有品 -萝卜青菜各有所爱 |
[24:13] | but he’s a sad fucker with no social life. | 但他就是个没有社交的可怜虫 |
[24:19] | – Ooh, nice machine. – Maybe he’s a writer. | -机子不错 -或许他是个作家 |
[24:22] | Nah. If he’s a writer, he’d have a word processor. | 不 他要是作家 该有个文字处理机 |
[24:24] | This guy wants to be a writer. | 这家伙想当作家 |
[24:26] | Those are two totally separate things. | 不是一码事 |
[24:31] | – You checked this out? – Uh-huh. | -你蹲点了 -是啊 |
[24:34] | You watched him go to work, saw his routine? | 跟着他去上班 熟悉他的生活习惯 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:36] | – What’s his job? – He works in a bank. | -他做什么的 -他在银行工作 |
[24:38] | This guy’s unemployed. | 这人没工作 |
[24:41] | No, he’s not. | 不 他有 |
[24:41] | Look at the desk. He’s unemployed. | 看这桌子就知道他是无业游民 |
[24:44] | People who have jobs don’t have this kind of shit in their homes. | 有工作的人 家里才不会有这种乱七八糟的 |
[24:46] | He’s either unemployed or he’s a student. | 他要么失业了 要么是个学生 |
[24:48] | Which means he could be back any fucking second. | 随时都可能回来 |
[24:50] | What the fuck is that? You should recognize it, dole boy. | 这什么鬼东西 你该认得吧 穷鬼 |
[24:53] | His fucking U.B. 40, you fucking asshole. | 他的失业救济金表 你个蠢货 |
[24:55] | You didn’t check this out at all. We’re going now. | 你压根没查清楚 我们得马上走 |
[24:59] | We’re not gonna take anything? | 什么也不拿吗 |
[25:01] | No, we’re not gonna take anything. | 对 什么都不拿 |
[25:02] | I don’t feel like scrounging off some poor dole head. | 我可不想搜刮这个可怜的穷光蛋 |
[25:04] | Fuck it. No offense. | 去他娘的 不是说你 |
[25:06] | None taken. | 没事 |
[25:11] | Let’s go to someplace I’ve checked. | 去个我盯的地方 |
[25:46] | Make yourself at home. I’ll be done in just a minute. | 随便坐吧 我马上下来 |
[26:46] | – Nice place. – Thanks. | -这地方不错 -谢谢 |
[26:48] | Feel a bit funny about it, you know | 想到有人翻过我的东西 |
[26:50] | since someone’s been going through my stuff. | 还是感觉有点怪怪的 |
[26:52] | – Sort of creepy. – What’d they take? | -想着就诡异 -丢了什么东西 |
[26:55] | Books, my camera, CDs. | 书 我的相机 唱片 |
[26:58] | They even took a bag from my cupboard to take it away in. | 还从橱子里拿了个包来装赃物 |
[27:01] | Apparently that’s standard. | 显然是老手 |
[27:02] | It must be terrible, losing all that stuff. | 东西丢了感觉一定很糟 |
[27:05] | Insurance’ll cover most of it. | 保险能陪大部分 |
[27:06] | It’s personal stuff that’s worse. | 就是私人的东西丢了很不舒服 |
[27:08] | “Personal stuff?” Like what? | 私人的东西 比如什么 |
[27:10] | They, rifled through my underwear. | 他们洗劫了我的内衣 |
[27:13] | Shit. Why would they do that? | 见鬼 怎么会有这种人 |
[27:15] | Come on. You know the kind of kinky, | 得了吧 你知道男人的那些 |
[27:17] | voyeuristic shit men get into. | 猥琐变态的偷窥癖什么的 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. I’m not into any of that. | 不好意思 我没这爱好 |
[27:23] | One other thing they did was they took one of my earrings. | 他们还拿了我一只耳环 |
[27:26] | They didn’t take the pair. | 偏不成对偷 |
[27:28] | They took one just to really fuck me off. | 就拿一只 成心要我抓狂 |
[27:29] | You probably misplaced the other one. | 也许你就是忘记放哪儿了 |
[27:32] | I know. I had them on my dresser, | 我记得 两只都放在梳妆台上的 |
[27:35] | and I came back and there was just one. | 回来时只剩一只了 |
[27:37] | So you just wear the other one now. | 所以你就只戴另一只了 |
[27:39] | It gives me something to talk about. | 让我有的可说了啊 |
[27:41] | I’ll– I’ll go and get some clothes on. | 我…我去换个衣服 |
[31:03] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[31:20] | Saucy, eh? | 劲爆吧 |
[31:23] | Haven’t found a bag yet? | 还没找到包吗 |
[31:25] | This is her flat. | 这是房子的主人吗 |
[31:27] | Yeah, she’s a fox. | 是啊 真是个狐狸精 |
[31:29] | She’s got pictures of herself everywhere. | 到处都是她的照片 |
[31:31] | Yeah, she looks good. | 是 长得不错 |
[31:33] | Look at this stuff. | 看这个 |
[31:45] | You should take some of this stuff. | 你该带几件走 |
[31:48] | No way. | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:49] | Suit yourself. I’m gonna take something. | 随你便 我是拿定了 |
[31:51] | Look at her. She’s a babe. | 瞧瞧她 娇嫩欲滴啊 |
[32:06] | Bingo. | 有包了 |
[32:49] | Why does she have so many pictures of herself? | 她为什么要拍这么多照片呢 |
[32:53] | I think she’s a model. She’s certainly vain. | 我看她是个模特 起码很虚荣 |
[32:59] | Is that about it? | 好了没 |
[33:03] | Yeah, I guess that covers the useful stuff. | 好了 该拿的都拿了 |
[33:08] | Not much else. | 没什么别的了 |
[33:09] | Stereo’s too big. Piano, definitely too big. | 立体音响太大 钢琴 更不要说了 |
[33:13] | I think… I’ll just misplace this for her. | 我想想 把这个给她藏起来好了 |
[34:16] | – What is this place? – Used to be offices. | -这是什么地方 -过去是办公楼 |
[34:18] | How’d you get the keys? | 你怎么会有钥匙 |
[34:19] | Broke in, changed the locks. | 闯进来换了个锁 |
[34:21] | It’s owned by one of those management places, you know. | 就是那种物业负责管理的地方 |
[34:23] | They never come around, and if they do, | 从来没人来 偶尔来了 |
[34:25] | they’ll just think they’ve mixed up their keys. | 也会以为是自己把钥匙搞混了 |
[34:27] | Or eventually, they’ll break in and change the locks, | 或者等哪天他们自己破门而入把锁换掉 |
[34:29] | but I’ll be long gone by then. | 那时我早就无影无踪了 |
[34:31] | London’s full of these dead spaces. | 伦敦这种空楼多得是 |
[34:33] | Above restaurants or shops, whole buildings. | 饭店小商店上面 整栋楼都空着 |
[34:36] | – Do we leave the stuff here? – No, that’s your job. | -东西就放这儿吗 -不 东西归你管 |
[34:39] | You hang on to it until I let you know we’re ready to fence it. | 你先拿着 我联系好了再通知你脱手 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 行 |
[34:42] | Unless… you want to try to sell it yourself | 除非 你想自己卖卖看 |
[34:45] | and give me half of what you get for it. | 然后分我一半钱也行 |
[34:46] | I wouldn’t know what to do with it. | 我也不知道怎么卖 |
[34:50] | Look, I was hard on you at that last place, | 在那家我是刻薄了点 |
[34:51] | but you’ve got to understand, I won’t let anybody put me at risk. | 可你得理解 我不能冒险 |
[34:54] | – It’s dangerous enough already. – Sure. | -本来就够危险的了 -当然 |
[34:57] | An early supper, I think. | 早点吃晚饭去不 |
[34:59] | No, I really can’t afford it. | 我付不起帐 |
[35:00] | It’s covered. | 有人付 |
[35:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | Authentic? I don’t know, but I like it. | 是不是真货我不知道 但我喜欢 |
[35:11] | So you keep on coming in here. | 所以你经常来 |
[35:13] | I know. I like it. | 我知道 我喜欢这里 |
[35:14] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[35:15] | Well, no, I do know why. | 不对 我知道了 |
[35:18] | – Why? – Because there’s no windows, and because it’s dark, | -为什么 -因为这里没窗户 光线昏暗 |
[35:21] | and nobody can see you in the alcoves. | 你呆在卡座里没人能看得见 |
[35:23] | And so, perhaps the bald guy wouldn’t come past. | 这样 也许秃头男就不会过来了 |
[35:26] | – Maybe. – Maybe. | -也许 -也许 |
[35:28] | Maybe this is where | 也许你带 |
[35:29] | you bring all the guys you go out with, | 所有约会的男人来这 |
[35:30] | because you know that | 因为你知道 |
[35:31] | he’s not just gonna be walking by, popping in. | 他不会路过这里 也不会进来 |
[35:37] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[35:38] | Maybe. Yeah. | 也许 是啊 |
[35:40] | I thought it was over between you two. | 我还以为你们两个结束了 |
[35:42] | It is. | 是结束了 |
[35:45] | So how come you still go to basement bars then, | 那你为什么还得 |
[35:48] | so that you can’t be seen by him? | 去地下酒吧躲着他 |
[35:49] | Because, as I’ve told you before, | 因为 我之前告诉过你 |
[35:51] | You’re afraid of him. | 你怕他 |
[35:52] | because he’s dangerous. | 因为他很可怕 |
[35:53] | Because he’s dangerous. | 因为他很可怕 |
[35:55] | Dangerous how? How dangerous? | 可怕什么 怎么可怕 |
[35:57] | You keep on saying he’s dangerous. | 你一直说他很可怕 |
[35:58] | You never explain to me why you’re so afraid of him. | 却从不解释你为什么那么怕他 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | He came around to my flat with a couple of his associates, | 有天他带了几个手下到我公寓 |
[36:11] | and I didn’t really know what all this was about | 开始我不知道是怎么回事 |
[36:15] | until this other guy arrived. | 后来又来了一个人 |
[36:17] | who apparently owed them some money. | 显然是欠了他们钱 |
[36:19] | They didn’t like this very much, | 他们不喜欢他这样 |
[36:21] | so they got a hammer, | 他们就拿了个榔头 |
[36:24] | they held him down | 把他按住 |
[36:25] | and smashed every single one of his fingers. | 敲碎了他所有的手指 |
[36:34] | And then they smashed his skull. | 最后敲碎了他的头骨 |
[36:40] | Someone get me a tea towel or something. | 谁给我条毛巾什么的 |
[36:48] | You’re joking with me. | 你在跟我开玩笑 |
[36:50] | No. | 没有 |
[36:54] | You’re not joking with me. | 你没跟我开玩笑吗 |
[37:00] | This is why you don’t go out with him anymore? | 因为这事你才不跟他约会了 |
[37:03] | No. No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:05] | That’s because he made a mess on my carpet. | 是因为他把我的地毯搞的一团糟 |
[37:08] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[37:09] | Yeah. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[37:19] | How on earth did you get to fall in with somebody like this? | 你怎么会喜欢上这种人 |
[37:22] | – That’s not the sort of fella – Let’s just change the subject. | -我以为你… -换个话题吧 |
[37:25] | I would’ve thought you’d normally associate with. | …不会跟这种人有来往 |
[37:26] | What were you doing? | 你之前是做什么的 |
[37:27] | Were you working for him at the time? | 那时是在为他工作吗 |
[37:35] | That is none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[37:39] | I think you’d better find someone else | 我看你还是找别人 |
[37:40] | to start telling you little stories. | 去给她编故事去吧 |
[37:42] | Oh, come on. I was just joking. | 拜托 我开玩笑的 |
[39:40] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[40:13] | Bag, bag, bag. | 包 包 |
[40:26] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[40:32] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的天 |
[40:34] | Think, think, think. | 想想 快想想 |
[41:03] | You’re developing a taste for it. | 你对这些越来越有品味了 |
[41:05] | The violating, the voyeurism, it’s definitely you. | 猥亵 偷窥 挺适合你的 |
[41:08] | I think not. | 我不觉得 |
[41:09] | I think so. | 我觉得啊 |
[41:10] | I think before long you’ll have developed a taste | 我觉得你现在有收入了 |
[41:12] | for the things that go with the proceeds. | 很快就能培养出品位了 |
[41:14] | – Such as? – Well, all this. | -比如 -比如这些 |
[41:17] | Do you make all your money through burglary? | 你的钱都是偷来的吗 |
[41:19] | No, not all of it. | 不 不是所有 |
[41:21] | In fact, you’re gonna pay for this. | 其实今天你付账 |
[41:22] | I told you, I can’t afford to pay for this. | 我说了我付不起 |
[41:25] | It won’t really be you. | 不是真让你付 |
[41:26] | It’ll be D. Lloyd that pays for this. | 是丹·劳埃德来付 |
[41:28] | I thought I’d give you the pleasure of pretending to pay. | 我就是想让你感受下假装付账的乐趣 |
[41:30] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我拿这个做什么 |
[41:31] | Sign it. | 签名就行 |
[41:33] | – Sign it? – Sign it. | -签名 -对 签名 |
[41:34] | In your own handwriting. | 就用你的笔迹 |
[41:35] | Then you can do anything you want with it. | 然后就能随便用它付账了 |
[41:38] | D. Lloyd. | 丹·劳埃德 |
[41:56] | Are you ever worried about being caught? | 你从不担心被抓吗 |
[41:58] | Why else would I do it? | 不为这刺激我还不干了呢 |
[41:59] | Besides, I’m not gonna get caught. | 再说 我不会被抓的 |
[42:01] | What, you’ve thought it all through? | 怎么 你全都都想过了 |
[42:02] | I’ve thought it all through. | 早就想过了 |
[42:07] | This is only the tip of the iceberg. | 这些小偷小摸 不过是冰山一角 |
[42:10] | I would do things that you don’t even believe. | 我做的事比这些大多了 |
[42:12] | – Such as? – Example. | -比如 -举个例子 |
[42:14] | Sometimes when I’m watching a flat I’ll see | 有时我观察一间公寓 |
[42:16] | that the owners are about to go on a holiday. | 就能知道业主要去度假了 |
[42:18] | I’ll wait till they’re gone, | 我就等他们离开 |
[42:20] | then move in for a week or two. | 然后搬进去住个一两周 |
[42:22] | – You’ve gotta be joking. – No. | -你在开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[42:23] | It happens a lot more than you believe. | 没你想的那么难 |
[42:24] | How do you know when they’re gonna be back? | 你怎么知道他们什么时候回来 |
[42:26] | It’s almost always marked on the kitchen calendar. | 一般都在厨房的日历上 |
[42:28] | Crafty. | 有你的 |
[42:35] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天啊 |
[42:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:37] | The woman from the first flat, | 第一家的那个女的 |
[42:38] | the one we broke into and she just walked in. | 她半截突然回来了的那个 |
[42:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[42:40] | Yes, I am fucking sure! | 废话 我当然确定了 |
[42:42] | Is she with the same bloke? | 还跟上次那小子一起 |
[42:43] | No. | 没有 |
[42:44] | It’s all right then. | 那就没事 |
[42:44] | Alright? What if she sees us? | 没事 她看到我们怎么办 |
[42:45] | She’s with her partner now. | 她和她朋友在一起 |
[42:46] | She can’t do anything. | 不会贸然做什么的 |
[42:47] | I think that’s one hell of a chance to take. | 你这也太冒险了吧 |
[42:49] | What’s she gonna say to us? | 她能跟我们说什么 |
[42:50] | That we stole half a bottle of red wine? | 说我们偷了半瓶红酒吗 |
[42:51] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[42:52] | You mind if we skip dessert? | 不吃甜点直接走吧 |
[42:53] | Yes, I fucking mind! | 没戏 |
[42:55] | She’s coming this way. | 她走过来了 |
[42:56] | She’s going to the loo. | 她要去厕所 |
[42:57] | – She saw me. – Oh, yeah? | -她看见我了 -哦 是吗 |
[42:59] | She saw me. She recognizes us. | 她看见我了 她认出我们了 |
[43:01] | I think we should leave. | 我觉得我们得立马走 |
[43:02] | Okay. We’ll leave. | 好 我们走 |
[43:06] | Not that we’ve got anything to worry about | 根本没什么好担心的 |
[43:07] | except for you making a fucking twat out of yourself. | 倒是你把自己搞得像个傻瓜似的 |
[43:13] | I really hate it when I don’t | 你害得我都不能 |
[43:15] | get to finish a good meal with a cup of coffee. | 喝杯咖啡 好好吃顿饭 |
[43:16] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是… |
[43:17] | Don’t fucking say it! | 你再说 |
[43:19] | She got a second look at me. | 她又看了我一眼 |
[43:20] | She recognized me. | 她认出我了 |
[43:21] | That sort of thing makes me nervous. | 这种事让我紧张 |
[43:23] | If you’re so worried about your appearance, | 你这么担心被看出来 |
[43:24] | why don’t you change it. | 为什么不换个形象 |
[43:26] | A new haircut, new set of clothes, | 换个发型 换套衣服 |
[43:27] | your mother won’t even recognize you. | 你妈都不会认出你来 |
[43:29] | Just because you broke into people’s homes | 你干的是窃贼之事 |
[43:30] | doesn’t mean you need to look like a fucking burglar. | 不代表你就得看起来就像个贼 |
[46:13] | Everybody has a box. | 每人都有个盒子 |
[47:20] | Yep? | 你好 |
[47:21] | Hello. It’s Bill. | 你好 我是比尔 |
[47:23] | Hello, Bill. What can I do for you? | 你好啊 比尔 什么事 |
[47:25] | Not much. It’s about the stuff. | 没什么事 就是那些东西 |
[47:27] | What about the stuff? | 那些东西怎么了 |
[47:29] | I’ve met this guy, | 我碰到个人 |
[47:31] | said he’d fence most of it. | 说他能处理掉大部分 |
[47:33] | I thought I’d have a go myself, | 我想自己先试着卖卖看 |
[47:34] | like you said. | 像你说的 |
[47:37] | I don’t reckon I’ll get as much as you could. | 可能没你价钱卖得高 |
[47:39] | But, I’ll have half of whatever I get. | 但赚多少都分你一半 |
[47:44] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[47:45] | Well, that sounds fine. | 听起来不错 |
[47:47] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[47:47] | Yeah, I took your advice. | 有 我接受了你的建议 |
[47:48] | What advice? | 什么建议 |
[47:49] | About changing my appearance. | 换个外形 |
[47:51] | I got my haircut. I’m all dressed up. | 我把头发剪了 打扮了一下 |
[47:52] | With no place to go. | 却没地方可去 |
[47:53] | God, Bill, | 天哪 比尔 |
[47:54] | I wasn’t being entirely serious about that, you know? | 我那是说着玩的 你知道吧 |
[47:57] | Yeah. I just feel better this way. | 知道 我只是觉得这样好一些 |
[48:01] | Safer, huh? | 更有安全感 |
[48:02] | Safer. | 是 |
[48:03] | I’ll give you a ring when I get the money. | 我拿到钱再给你打电话 |
[48:05] | Right. | 好 |
[48:10] | What was all that about? | 怎么了 |
[48:13] | You. Your stuff, anyway. | 你 你的东西 |
[48:16] | He’s gonna deal with it himself. | 他要亲自处理 |
[48:18] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[48:21] | Meaning he took the bait and he’s hooked. | 意思是他上钩了 |
[48:23] | He’s gonna hang on to the stuff | 他会留下那些东西 |
[48:24] | but pretend to sell it, give me some money. | 假装他卖掉了 分我一些钱 |
[48:26] | You may even get most of it back if you’re lucky. | 走运的话你还能把大部分东西搞回来 |
[48:29] | God, it’s perfect. The photos worked. | 真是太好了 放照片就是管用 |
[48:32] | I even got him to cut his hair and change his clothes. | 他都听我的把头发剪了 把衣服换了呢 |
[48:35] | So, does that mean | 那是不是说 |
[48:36] | you’ll tell me where you hid my earring? | 你该告诉我 你把我的耳环藏哪了 |
[48:38] | No. And I wouldn’t wait for your panties, either. | 不 我也不会指望你的内裤了 |
[48:42] | He’s too embarrassed to give those back too. | 他不会还回来的 太尴尬了 |
[48:44] | Shit. And did you have to break my window? | 见鬼 你有必要打破我的窗户吗 |
[48:46] | Couldn’t you have found a key or something? | 就不能找个钥匙什么的 |
[48:48] | No, that would’ve been three spare keys in a row. | 不行 那就连续三把备用钥匙了 |
[48:51] | Even Bill’s not gonna fall for that. | 就算比尔也不会上当的 |
[48:53] | God, it was so embarrassing when we went to his place. | 天哪 我们去他家里时真是太尴尬了 |
[48:56] | Right under the mat just like I told him. | 就在脚垫下面 跟我教他的一样 |
[48:58] | That’s totally pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[49:00] | It was a new mat as well. I seriously think he | 而且还是个新脚垫 我觉得他 |
[49:01] | bought this mat just so he could put the key under it. | 就是为了藏钥匙才买的 |
[49:15] | Fuck it. | 该死 |
[51:07] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[51:09] | How do you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[51:11] | That could’ve been your mother you just told to fuck off. | 说不定你刚刚叫你妈滚了 |
[51:14] | I meant it. | 我认真的 |
[51:15] | Come on. Let me in. | 行了吧 让我进去 |
[51:16] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[51:34] | So, apologize. | 道歉吧 |
[51:36] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我对你有所隐瞒 |
[51:39] | I’m doing a piece about burglaries. | 我正在做入室盗窃 |
[51:41] | What? | 什么 |
[51:45] | I’m writing about burglaries, | 写关于入室行窃的文章 |
[51:46] | about a friend of mine who breaks into people’s houses. | 关于我做这行的一个朋友 |
[51:49] | That’s why I asked you so many questions | 所以你家里被盗时 我才会 |
[51:52] | about your break-in. | 问那么多问题 |
[51:53] | I didn’t tell you at the time ’cause | 我当时没告诉你 |
[51:55] | I didn’t wanna upset you too much. | 因为我不想让你太心烦 |
[51:57] | He’s been breaking in and I haven’t stolen anything. | 他闯进去过好几次 我什么都没偷 |
[52:00] | l just go along and see what happens. | 我只是跟着他 看看都是怎么回事 |
[52:05] | Is that it? | 就这些 |
[52:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[52:10] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 说这些有什么关系 |
[52:13] | Now I’ve been honest with you. | 因为我跟你坦诚相待了 |
[52:15] | I want you to return the favor. | 希望你也能将心比心 |
[52:16] | I have been honest with you. | 我跟你说的是实话 |
[52:18] | You’re still seeing the bald guy. | 你还在跟哪个秃子见面 |
[52:19] | I was early the other day. I saw him leave. | 我那天来早了 正好看见他离开 |
[52:22] | You said it was over. | 你说你们都结束了 |
[52:23] | It is. | 是结束了 |
[52:25] | Then why are you still seeing him? | 那为什么还跟他见面 |
[52:30] | He’s blackmailing me. | 他在敲诈我 |
[52:32] | He’s rich. Why on earth would he want money? | 他有钱的很 还要钱干什么 |
[52:34] | I didn’t say anything about money. | 谁说是钱了 |
[52:36] | What’s he blackmailing you with? | 那他用什么敲诈你 |
[52:37] | Photos. | 照片 |
[52:39] | Of? | 谁的 |
[52:41] | Of me. Don’t ask me anything else. | 我的 别再问了 |
[52:43] | I’m not feeding your seedy little fantasies. | 我不是来满足你幼稚幻想的 |
[52:46] | You’ve got me all wrong. | 你错怪我了 |
[52:47] | – Have I? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[52:50] | Where are these pictures? | 照片在哪里 |
[52:51] | In his office. Why? | 在他办公室 怎么了 |
[52:52] | I could take them. | 我能搞到 |
[52:54] | How? | 怎么搞 |
[52:56] | I could break in. Me and this guy could do it. | 可以闯进去 我和那个朋友 |
[52:59] | There’s gotta be some valuable stuff in his office, you know. | 他办公室里肯定有值钱的东西吧 |
[53:02] | Sometimes he keeps some money in the safe. | 有时候保险箱里有钱 |
[53:04] | We can’t get into his safe. | 我们打不开保险箱 |
[53:05] | That’s where the photos are. | 照片就在里面 |
[53:06] | What? | 什么 |
[53:07] | They’re in an envelope. | 在一个信封里 |
[53:08] | There are negatives and some of the prints. | 有底板也有些洗出来的 |
[53:10] | We can’t do that. | 我们打不开保险箱 |
[53:11] | I know the combination. | 我知道密码 |
[53:13] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[53:15] | I’ve seen him open it loads of times. | 我见他开过很多次箱 |
[53:17] | I thought I might be able to lift them myself. | 我觉得我自己都能偷出来 |
[53:20] | Well, that’s what we’ll do then. | 好 那就这么定了 |
[53:29] | No one in their right minds would steal from him. | 没有哪个正常人敢从他那里偷东西 |
[53:32] | If we don’t get caught, | 只要我们不被抓 |
[53:32] | it’s not gonna matter who it was we stole from. | 从谁那里偷都一样 |
[53:34] | And we’re not going to get caught. | 而我们不会被抓 |
[53:41] | If you get them, you won’t look at the photos | 如果找到照片 你不许看 |
[53:42] | and you won’t even look in the envelope. | 信封都不要打开 |
[53:44] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[53:46] | I’ve got your word on that? | 你能保证吗 |
[53:47] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[54:11] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[54:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:14] | I thought you said you were gonna fence it yourself. | 我记得你说要自己销赃的 |
[54:17] | I got rid of most of it. | 大部分处理掉了 |
[54:33] | It’ll take me a couple of days to get rid of all of this. | 处理掉这些得花上几天时间 |
[54:35] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[54:43] | Is there something else on your mind? | 你还有什么事要说吗 |
[54:44] | Yeah. I wanna hit a place. | 是 我想偷一个地方 |
[54:46] | Well, I’ve been scouting out a couple of places. | 好啊 我最近盯上了几个 |
[54:48] | A particular place. Some photos. | 特定的地方 偷些照片 |
[54:50] | Photos? | 照片 |
[54:52] | Yeah, for a friend. | 是的 帮个朋友 |
[54:53] | What’s the place? | 什么地方 |
[54:55] | Photos are in a safe, | 照片在保险箱里 |
[54:56] | but I’ve got the combination. | 不过我有密码 |
[54:58] | Well, if it’s for a friend, | 如果是帮朋友的话 |
[54:59] | where’s the money at? | 钱怎么算 |
[55:00] | Money’s in the safe. | 保险箱里有 |
[55:02] | Probably. | 大概有 |
[55:03] | Probably. Whose office? | 大概有 谁的办公室 |
[55:06] | A club owner, pornographer type. | 一个酒吧老板 色情的那种 |
[55:09] | Heavy? | 很有钱 |
[55:09] | Yeah, looks like it. | 是啊 貌似是 |
[55:18] | What the fuck’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[55:22] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在跟人约会 |
[55:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[55:26] | The owner of that bag. | 那个包的主人 |
[55:28] | What? | 什么 |
[55:29] | The woman whose house we hit, | 我们上次偷的那家的女主人 |
[55:31] | the one with the pictures of herself. | 有自己照片的那个 |
[55:32] | Now tell me you’re fucking joking. | 你他妈的在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[55:34] | No. | 没有 |
[55:37] | I thought she looked interesting. | 我觉得她看起来很有意思 |
[55:39] | I followed her. | 就跟踪了她 |
[55:40] | We had a drink, | 我们喝了杯酒 |
[55:41] | and now we’re involved. | 现在我们在一起了 |
[55:43] | Have you slept with her? | 你跟她睡过了 |
[55:44] | Yeah. We’re gettin’ on really well. | 是的 我们相处得真的很好 |
[55:48] | I wanted to give some of her stuff back to her, | 我本想把东西还她一些 |
[55:50] | but I thought that would mean… | 但我想那样就得… |
[55:51] | You thought that would mean telling her | 那样就得告诉她 |
[55:52] | that you fucking robbed her. How shrewd… | 是你偷的了 真聪明 |
[55:54] | How fucking prudent of you not to tell her that! | 你还真谨慎啊 没告诉她 |
[55:58] | That’s a nice haircut though. Nice suit as well. | 发型不错啊 西装也不错 |
[56:01] | Pity to have bloodstains on it. | 可惜要沾上血渍了 |
[56:03] | What blood? | 什么血 |
[56:37] | You’re on your own now. | 你现在要靠自己了 |
[56:39] | Here. Here’s a present for you | 给 给你个礼物 |
[56:42] | to get you started on your new solo career. | 帮你展翅独飞 |
[57:59] | Did you have to beat him? | 你非得打他吗 |
[58:00] | Did you have to sleep with him? | 你非得跟他上床吗 |
[58:02] | You told me to. | 你让我做的 |
[58:02] | I said you should if you had to, | 我那是说迫不得已的时候 |
[58:04] | but it’s not really the same as telling you to. | 又没叫你去跟他上床 |
[58:10] | Did you enjoy it? | 开心吗 |
[58:10] | Did you enjoy beating him up? | 你打的开心吗 |
[58:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[58:18] | Look, I’m in deep shit. | 听着 我麻烦大了 |
[58:19] | This has gotta work. | 这一定得成功 |
[58:22] | They really think you’re involved? | 他们真认为是你干的吗 |
[58:24] | They’ve already had me in for questioning, haven’t they? | 他们已经提审我了 不是吗 |
[58:26] | It’s not gonna be long before | 要不了多久 |
[58:27] | they find the guy that saw me leave | 他们就会找到目击证人 |
[58:28] | and pull me in. | 然后把我抓起来 |
[58:28] | Did he get a good look at you? | 他看清你了吗 |
[58:30] | No. Which is why I think this is gonna work. | 没有 所以我才觉得这招会管用 |
[58:33] | What we need is someone of roughly the same appearance, | 只要找个外貌相似的人 |
[58:36] | roughly the same way of working, | 作案方法也类似 |
[58:37] | we should be fine. | 我们就没事了 |
[58:38] | Just tell them what really happened. | 就告诉他们实情呗 |
[58:39] | You found her like that. | 你发现时她就那样了 |
[58:40] | No, you wouldn’t say that | 不 如果你看见了 |
[58:41] | if you saw what I saw. | 就不会这么说了 |
[58:42] | No, I mean, this is horrible. | 不 那太可怕了 |
[58:45] | There’s blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[58:47] | Her head has been beaten. | 她的头被打破了 |
[58:49] | She doesn’t even look human anymore. | 看起来都没有人样了 |
[58:51] | I’d been there a while. | 我在那呆了一会儿 |
[58:53] | I may have left traces, prints, | 可能会留下脚印 指纹 |
[58:54] | forensic shit. I don’t know. | 各种证据 我不知道 |
[58:56] | Look, the point is the body’s fresh. | 关键是 那具尸体 |
[58:58] | It hasn’t been dead long. | 刚死没多久 |
[58:59] | Any witness might put me there | 任何目击者都可能证明 |
[59:00] | close enough to the time of death. | 我在死亡时间出现了 |
[59:02] | You just said that the witness didn’t get a good look at you. | 你刚说的 那个目击者没看清你 |
[59:05] | That’s not the point, is it? | 但那不是关键啊 |
[59:06] | A crime that brutal, | 那么残忍的罪行 |
[59:07] | an old lady beaten to death. | 一个老妇人被打死了 |
[59:09] | If they even think it’s me | 就算他们仅仅是怀疑 |
[59:10] | they’re gonna try and pin it on me, aren’t they? | 也会拼命赖在我身上的 不是吗 |
[59:11] | We’ve got to have someone else. | 我们必须找个替罪羊 |
[59:14] | I’ll even told them there’s someone. | 我都可以去告发那个替罪羊 |
[59:16] | And if he’s got an alibi? | 要是他有不在现场证明呢 |
[59:17] | Well, he’s a loner. He’s perfect. | 他孤身一人 是最佳人选 |
[59:20] | Even strangers that have seen him before | 就算有陌生人见过他 |
[59:22] | aren’t gonna recognize him | 也不会再认出他了 |
[59:23] | because he’s had his hair cut. | 他刚剪了头发 |
[59:25] | No, he’s our man. | 找他就对了 |
[59:52] | Got it. I took the fuckin’ money first. | 找到了 我先拿的钱 |
[59:58] | Money, bundles of fuckin’ money. | 钞票 成捆成捆的钞票 |
[1:00:02] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[1:00:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:00:12] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:00:15] | I’ll be ’round soon. | 我马上到 |
[1:01:01] | You promised me you wouldn’t open the envelope. | 你保证过不会打开信封的 |
[1:01:04] | It wasn’t sealed. They fell out. | 信封没封好 它们掉出来了 |
[1:01:06] | They fell out? | 掉出来了 |
[1:01:08] | So, are you gonna explain? | 你准备解释一下吗 |
[1:01:09] | I mean, what was it? | 你是要干什么 |
[1:01:10] | Was it all just bullshit to get hold of the money? | 难道这么涮我就是为了骗钱吗 |
[1:01:14] | There isn’t usually any in there. | 那里一般没有钱的 |
[1:01:16] | Well, what then? | 那是为什么 |
[1:01:21] | It was for a friend. | 为了帮一个朋友 |
[1:01:24] | The police think he did something and he didn’t. | 警察认为他犯罪了 但他没有 |
[1:01:28] | another likely suspect. | 再找个可能的嫌犯 |
[1:01:30] | Someone caught robbing a place | 另一个以同样手法 |
[1:01:32] | using the same way he does it, | 入室偷窃而被捕的人 |
[1:01:33] | his methods. | 用他的手法 |
[1:01:34] | His methods. | 他的手法 |
[1:01:37] | Who was the friend? | 你这朋友是谁 |
[1:01:40] | Cobb. | 科布 |
[1:01:42] | Broke into a place a couple of weeks ago. | 他几星期前闯进了一个地方 |
[1:01:45] | He found an old lady bashed to death. | 发现一个老妇人遭重击致死 |
[1:01:48] | He ran off. Someone saw him. | 他跑了 有人看见他了 |
[1:01:50] | Couple of days later the police called him in for questioning. | 几天之后警察提审了他 |
[1:01:52] | They think he killed her. | 他们觉得他杀了她 |
[1:01:53] | He probably did. | 没准就是他干的 |
[1:01:56] | He’s a thief. He’s not a murderer. | 他是个贼 不是杀人犯 |
[1:01:57] | So, he told them that, | 他就告诉他们 |
[1:01:59] | they’ve got him confused with another burglar he knew. | 他们把他和另一个他认识的小偷搞混了 |
[1:02:02] | One who used the same M.O. | 另一个跟他犯罪手段相同的人 |
[1:02:04] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[1:02:06] | You set yourself up for it. | 你自己送上门的 |
[1:02:09] | Cobb noticed you following him | 科布跟你接触前 |
[1:02:10] | days before he actually approached you. | 早就注意到你在跟踪他了 |
[1:02:13] | Initially, he thought you were police. | 开始他还以为你是警察 |
[1:02:15] | And then he followed you. | 然后他就跟踪了你 |
[1:02:16] | He followed me? | 他跟踪了我 |
[1:02:19] | He followed you and realized you were just this | 他跟踪了你 发现你就是个 |
[1:02:23] | sad little fucker waiting to be used. | 易于掌控的可怜虫 |
[1:02:25] | So you and Cobb just went for it. | 所以你跟科布就决定利用我了 |
[1:02:28] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[1:02:31] | To anybody? | 对任何人 |
[1:02:33] | It’s not that serious. | 没那么严重啊 |
[1:02:36] | You’ve got the money, | 你拿到了钱 |
[1:02:37] | you didn’t kill the old lady. | 那个老妇人也不是你杀的 |
[1:02:39] | You’re just there to throw doubt into the minds of the police. | 就是让警察怀疑你一下罢了 |
[1:02:42] | They’ll never charge you. | 他们不会指控你的 |
[1:02:44] | You were supposed to get caught tonight breaking in. | 你今晚本该因入室盗窃当场被捕的 |
[1:02:47] | They’d pull you in, ask you about the old lady | 他们会把你抓起来 问老妇人的事 |
[1:02:49] | and you wouldn’t know anything. | 反正你什么都不知道 |
[1:02:50] | They still could’ve instead charged me for breaking and entering. | 他们也可以指控我入室盗窃啊 |
[1:02:52] | You did break and enter. | 你的确入室盗窃了 |
[1:02:55] | And for whatever reason, | 而且不管是为什么 |
[1:02:56] | you didn’t get caught red-handed. | 你也没被抓现行啊 |
[1:03:01] | He came in. He went down. | 有人进来 我打了他 |
[1:03:04] | I didn’t hang around long enough | 我没待多久 |
[1:03:05] | to find out whether he could get up. | 没法确定他还活着不 |
[1:03:07] | It’s his blood on my hammer. | 我榔头上是他的血 |
[1:03:10] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[1:03:14] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[1:03:17] | When I began this, I didn’t even know you. | 开始的时候 我根本都不认识你 |
[1:03:26] | I’ll go to the police in the morning. | 明天一早我就去自首 |
[1:03:29] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[1:03:30] | I’m going and I’m gonna tell them everything. | 我要去 我要告诉他们这一切 |
[1:03:32] | You can’t, ’cause they won’t believe you. | 不行 他们不会相信你的 |
[1:03:35] | I’m gonna tell them everything. | 我跟他们和盘托出 |
[1:03:36] | They’ll believe me because it’s the truth. | 他们会相信我的 因为我说的是实话 |
[1:03:37] | Not if you haven’t got someone to back up your story. | 除非你能找人证明你在说实话 |
[1:03:40] | You could. | 你可以 |
[1:03:40] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[1:03:43] | They’ll make you | 他们有办法让你说 |
[1:03:44] | because your lies won’t stand up to the truth. | 因为你的谎言敌不过事实 |
[1:03:52] | I wouldn’t do this if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会这么做 |
[1:04:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[1:04:02] | I mean, if you got any, questions, then… | 如果你有问题 那… |
[1:04:06] | One or two. | 有一两个 |
[1:04:09] | You see, we don’t actually have | 我们目前并没有任何 |
[1:04:11] | any unsolved murders of old ladies at the present. | 未破获的老妇人谋杀案 |
[1:04:14] | You must have. | 一定有 |
[1:04:16] | There’s no such ongoing investigation. | 没有这样的调查 |
[1:04:19] | And we don’t know this Mr. Cobb of yours. | 我们也不认识你所谓的科布先生 |
[1:04:24] | I warned you he’d look in the envelope. | 我警告过你他会打开看的 |
[1:04:26] | He gave me his word. I believed him. | 他向我保证过 我相信他了 |
[1:04:29] | It’s nothing personal. He couldn’t help it. | 这无关个人 他忍不住 |
[1:04:32] | I mean, he’s a born peeper. | 他生来就是个偷窥者 |
[1:04:37] | Anyway, down to business. | 好吧 继续说正事 |
[1:04:41] | Business? | 正事 |
[1:04:45] | Perhaps there’s… | 你还有没有… |
[1:04:47] | something else you’d like to tell me? | 其他什么想说的 |
[1:04:50] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[1:04:56] | Where’s the hammer? | 榔头在哪 |
[1:04:57] | It’s in that bag. | 在那个包里 |
[1:05:01] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你准备拿它做什么 |
[1:05:04] | The old man was very specific about how I should do things. | 对我怎么办事 老头子要求的很详细 |
[1:05:09] | What’s the old man got to say about it? | 老头子跟这些有什么关系 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, well, he is letting me keep all the money from his safe. | 保险箱里的钱是他给我的 |
[1:05:16] | Anything at all? | 任何事 |
[1:05:18] | Your side of things? | 关于你自己的 |
[1:05:22] | He says your demands have become too unreasonable. | 他说你的要求越来越过分 |
[1:05:26] | You’ve become too greedy in your blackmail. | 敲诈的越来越贪婪 |
[1:05:28] | He said something about you being a witness | 他说你目睹了这个房间里 |
[1:05:31] | to an incident that happened in this very room. | 发生的一个小插曲 |
[1:05:33] | He was very precise about exactly how | 他很明确的指示了我 |
[1:05:35] | and where I should take care of things. | 该在什么地方 做些什么 |
[1:05:37] | Something about a bloodstained carpet | 听说你藏了一块沾有血渍的地毯 |
[1:05:40] | that you’ve got stashed away to back up your story, | 来佐证你要讲的故事 |
[1:05:43] | should it ever be told? | 会让你去跟别人讲吗 |
[1:05:46] | Did you talk to her? | 你跟她谈过吗 |
[1:05:48] | We found her this morning. | 我们今早发现了她 |
[1:05:53] | What do you mean, “Found her?” | 什么意思 发现她 |
[1:05:55] | Her body. | 她的尸体 |
[1:05:57] | We also found a hammer with two types of blood on it. | 我们还发现一把榔头 沾有两种血迹 |
[1:06:01] | One type, I assume, | 其中一种 我想 |
[1:06:03] | will match the bloke you put in hospital. | 大概属于你打进医院的那个人 |
[1:06:06] | All her fingers were smashed. | 她的所有手指都被敲碎了 |
[1:06:08] | You must have tortured her to get the combination. | 你为了得到密码 一定折磨她来着 |
[1:06:11] | I didn’t touch her! | 我碰都没碰她 |
[1:06:14] | We also found some interesting items in your flat | 我们还在你公寓的床下发现一个鞋盒 |
[1:06:17] | in this shoe box under your bed. | 里面有些有趣的东西 |
[1:06:19] | Among various items reported missing by the deceased last week, | 在死者上周报失的大量物品中 |
[1:06:23] | we found these pairs of ladies’ underwear. | 我们发现了这些女式内衣 |
[1:06:28] | Were they hers? | 是她的吗 |
[1:06:29] | I assume so | 我猜是的 |
[1:06:30] | since we found them stashed | 因为我们发现这些内衣 |
[1:06:32] | with these passport-style photographs of the deceased. | 和死者的护照照片藏在一起 |
[1:06:37] | We also found this pearl earring | 我们还找到了这只珍珠耳环 |
[1:06:40] | which exactly matched the one worn by the deceased | 跟死者死亡时戴的那只 |
[1:06:45] | at the time of her death. | 是一对 |
[1:06:47] | A little trophy? | 小战利品吗 |
[1:06:48] | No! | 不是 |
[1:06:49] | It was Cobb who planted it | 是我们翻她房间的时候 |
[1:06:50] | when we turned over her place. | 科布栽赃给我的 |
[1:06:52] | Go and collar him. I gave you his address. | 去抓他啊 我给过你们地址 |
[1:06:56] | We checked the address you gave us. | 我们查过你给的那个地址 |
[1:06:58] | There’s no Cobb there. | 那里没有科布这个人 |
[1:07:00] | The flat belongs to a Mister D. Lloyd. | 那间公寓属于丹·劳埃德先生 |
[1:07:07] | He’s just returned from holiday. | 他刚休假回来 |
[1:07:10] | And he told us that while he was away, his flat had been burgled. | 他说在他度假期间 有人进过他的房间 |
[1:07:13] | Not much was missing. | 没丢什么东西 |
[1:07:17] | But his new credit card hasn’t yet arrived. | 但他的新信用卡还没寄到 |
[1:07:19] | Well, that was Cobb! | 是科布干的 |
[1:07:21] | We used it to pay for a meal in a restaurant. | 我们用它付过饭店的餐费 |
[1:07:24] | We found this at your flat. | 我们在你公寓发现了这个 |
[1:07:27] | It was Cobb | 是科布 |
[1:07:31] | who stole it. | 偷的 |
[1:07:33] | Is that your handwriting? | 这是你的笔迹吗 |
[1:07:38] | Yes. | 是的 |