时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Mademoiselle! | 女士 |
[00:12] | We just arrived. Mademoiselle! | 我们到站了 女士 |
[00:14] | Monsieur, where are we? | 先生 我们到哪儿了? |
[00:17] | Sorry, mademoiselle, I don’t speak English. | 抱歉 女士 我不会说英语 |
[00:18] | We arrived in Villefranche. | 我们抵达自由城了 |
[00:22] | How do I get my bag? It’s really huge and tacky, | 我要怎么拿我的包?它又大又俗 |
[00:25] | and has a big face on it. | 上面还有一大张脸 |
[00:26] | With your chauffeur. | 去找你的司机 |
[00:39] | Camille! Hi. | 卡蜜尔 嗨 |
[00:41] | Hi, Emily. What happened with Mathieu Cadault? | 嗨 艾米丽 马修卡特怎么了? |
[00:44] | -What do you mean? -I just saw his Instagram stories. | -什么意思? -我刚看到他的照片墙 |
[00:47] | He was at Le Montana with a bunch of models, | 他和一群模特在蒙大拿酒店 |
[00:49] | and I thought you were going to St Tropez together. | 我以为你们要一起去圣特罗佩 |
[00:53] | Oh, uh, he decided to stay in town last minute. | 在最后一刻他决定留在巴黎 |
[00:55] | I can’t believe he stood you up. Where are you? | 真不敢相信他竟然放你鸽子 你在哪呢? |
[00:57] | It’s fine. He said I could even keep the hotel room. | 没关系 他说 我甚至可以入住酒店客房 |
[01:00] | So you’re in St Tropez by yourself? | 这么说你是一个人在圣特罗佩? |
[01:02] | Well, yeah, but I’m gonna take the first train back | 对 但只要我找到拿着我包的司机 |
[01:05] | as soon as I can find the driver with my bag. | 我就乘第一班火车回去 |
[01:08] | Oh! Oh, there he is. | 他在那里 |
[01:09] | -Um, I’ll see you back in Paris, okay? -Get in the car. | -我们在巴黎见 好吗? -上车吧 |
[01:11] | -What? -I’m coming down there. | -什么? -我这就过去 |
[01:13] | No! I mean, you don’t have to do that. | 不要 我是说 你没必要这么做 |
[01:17] | You already have a free hotel room, | 你已经有免费的酒店客房了 |
[01:19] | and St Tropez is a perfect place for two single women. | 圣特罗佩是两个单身女人的理想去处 |
[01:22] | -Let’s have fun? -Camille, wait. | -我们好好玩玩吧? -卡蜜尔 等等 |
[01:24] | Text me where you’re staying. Bye! | 发信息告诉我你住在哪里 拜拜 |
[01:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:50] | Good morning. Uh, I need you to come down to St Tropez. | 早安 我需要你到圣特罗佩来 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry, I’m not into three-ways with friends. | 抱歉 我不喜欢和朋友三人行 |
[01:56] | I’m not here with Mathieu. Camille is on her way down. | 我没有和马修在一起 卡蜜尔马上就来了 |
[01:59] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 什么情况? |
[02:01] | Bottom line, Mathieu left me at the station. | 总之 在车站时 马修丢下我走了 |
[02:03] | -Oh.The details are not important. | 细节不重要 |
[02:05] | What is important is I don’t want to be alone in St Tropez with Camille. | 重要的是我不想和卡蜜尔 单独在圣特罗佩 |
[02:09] | I’m terrified I’m gonna blurt out, “I slept with your boyfriend,” at brunch. | 我怕我会在早午餐时脱口而出 “我和你男朋友上床了” |
[02:13] | I told you, I am not into three-ways with friends. | 我跟你说了我不和朋友三人行 |
[02:18] | All I want is for Gabriel and Camille to get back together. Okay? | 我只想让加百列和卡蜜尔 重归于好 好吗? |
[02:22] | But I just need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[02:23] | -Please come. | 拜托快来吧 |
[02:25] | Okay, I’ll call Camille and see if I can get on her flight. | 好吧 我给卡蜜尔打个电话 看看能不能赶上她的航班 |
[02:28] | Yes! Okay, thank you. I’ll see you soon. | 太好了 好 谢谢 晚点见 |
[02:31] | I love you, see you later. Bye. | 我爱你 晚点见 拜拜 |
[02:51] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Pierre Cadault! Exactly what is the story here? | 皮尔库特 给我仔细讲讲它的故事吧? |
[02:59] | I must, must, must know. | 我一定要知道 |
[03:02] | Oh, my God. Monsieur Duprée. Emily Cooper. | 天啊 杜普里先生 我是艾米丽库珀 |
[03:05] | I’m such a big fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[03:08] | So very many are. | 许多人都是我的粉丝 |
[03:09] | I work at Savoir, Pierre’s marketing firm. | 我在萨维尔工作 皮尔的营销公司 |
[03:11] | It’s a collab we’re considering with Rimowa. | 这是我们正在考虑 和日默瓦推出的合作系列 |
[03:14] | It’s divine. | 太妙了 |
[03:16] | You must take a photo of me with it. | 你一定要拍张我和它的合照 |
[03:19] | Must, must, must. Pierre will die. | 一定要拍 皮尔会大吃一惊的 |
[03:21] | You know Pierre? | 你认识皮尔? |
[03:22] | Know? | 认识? |
[03:24] | My pet, we spent nearly a decade together in that atelier. | 小可爱 我们一起在那个工作室 待了将近十年 |
[03:27] | Chain-smoking with our seamstresses, | 和我们的女裁缝一根接一根地抽烟 |
[03:29] | hand-beading Tilda’s jumpsuits for La Croisette. | 在蒂尔达为戛纳电影节准备的 连体衣上手工绣珠 |
[03:33] | It was a time. | 那经历太难忘了 |
[03:34] | Well, I mean, I guess it could be good for brand engagement. | 我是说 我想这对品牌互动有好处 |
[03:37] | Oui, oui, oui. And I will post it for the whole world to see. | 对 我会把它发到网上 让全世界都看到 |
[03:42] | Come. Let me sprawl. | 快 我要摆姿势了 |
[03:45] | The glasses. | 给我眼镜 |
[03:48] | -Bonjour, Pierre.Oh! | 你好 皮尔 |
[03:51] | Super sass. Yes. Yes! | 超级狂野 太好了 |
[04:54] | Bonjour, Monsieur Cadault. Did you see it? | 你好 卡特先生 你看到了吗? |
[04:56] | Emily, you have to take that photo down, now! | 艾米丽 你必须马上把照片删除 |
[04:59] | -Why? It’s doing great. | 为什么?大家很喜欢啊 |
[05:01] | Yes! But on Grégory’s Instagram. | 对 但那是在格雷戈里的照片墙上 |
[05:04] | -Why are you whispering his name? – Emily! | -你为什么这么小声地说他的名字? -艾米丽 |
[05:06] | Are you really that clueless? | 你真的一无所知吗? |
[05:08] | Make it go away before Pierre has a stroke! | 在皮尔中风前把它删除 |
[05:14] | Hey. Hey, Julien. | 嘿 朱利恩 |
[05:15] | Why is Grégory Elliot Duprée sitting on Pierre’s face? | 为什么格雷戈里艾略特杜普里 会坐在皮尔的头上? |
[05:18] | And why are you reposting it? | 你为什么还要转发? |
[05:20] | Why is everybody freaking out? A celebrity liked the bag. | 为什么你们都这么害怕? 有名人喜欢那个包啊 |
[05:23] | Paris Match even picked it up. Okay? This is good. | 那甚至引起了《巴黎竞赛》的注意 好吗?这是好事 |
[05:27] | This is a nightmare! Grégory is Pierre’s nemesis. | 这是噩梦 格雷戈里是皮尔的死对头 |
[05:30] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么?天啊 |
[05:31] | Maybe I should DM Grégory. I got off the phone with Mathieu. | 也许我该直接私信格雷戈里 我刚和马修通了电话 |
[05:34] | No. Don’t do anything! It’s illegal to work on weekend in France. | 不 什么都别做 在法国 周末工作是违法的 |
[05:37] | Okay, well, now you’re just being dramatic. | 好吧 你也太夸张了 |
[05:59] | Hello. How are you? | 艾米丽 你好 你还好吗? |
[06:00] | I’m in St Tropez. I want to stop by that club | 嗨 我在圣特罗佩 我想去那家夜总会 |
[06:03] | we sent a couple of cases of Champére to. | 我们给它寄过几箱香槟之父 |
[06:05] | What was it called? | 它叫什么名来着? |
[06:05] | No, you know, we’re not allowed to answer work calls on weekends. | 不行 我们不允许在周末打工作电话 |
[06:10] | -At Savoir? -No, in France. | -在萨维尔吗? -不是 是在法国 |
[06:11] | -That’s absurd.That’s the law. | -那太荒谬了 -那是法律规定 |
[06:13] | Okay, well, what was it called? Florian D? | 好吧 那它叫什么?弗洛里安D? |
[06:17] | Non, Laurent G. | 不是 是洛朗G |
[06:19] | But, Emily, you go to St Tropez to party, not to work. | 但艾米丽 你是去圣特罗佩放松的 不是去工作 |
[06:23] | It’s like going to Ibiza to do your taxes. | 那就像去伊比沙岛报税一样 |
[06:25] | Well, why can’t I do both? | 为什么我不能一石二鸟呢? |
[06:27] | Look, I’m already here, okay? Not stopping by would be ridiculous. | 听着 我已经在这里了 好吗? 不去看看的话太荒谬了 |
[06:31] | No, Emily, wait. Emily! | 不行 艾米丽 等等 艾米丽 |
[06:37] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:42] | Um, where is the Champére on the menu? | 菜单上的香槟之父在哪里? |
[06:44] | Uh, it’s written right here. Look. Champagne. | 就在这里 看 香槟 |
[06:47] | No, Champére. | 不 是香槟之父 |
[06:49] | -Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[06:51] | -Are you the manager? | 你是经理吗? |
[06:52] | I am Laurent. | 我是洛朗 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God! Laurent G! Oh, God, it’s so nice to meet you. | 天啊 洛朗G 天啊 很高兴认识你 |
[06:57] | I’m Emily C. From Savoir. | 我是萨维尔的艾米丽库珀 |
[07:00] | You work at Savoir? | 你在萨维尔工作? |
[07:01] | Yes. I was trying to get a bottle of the Champére we sent you, | 是的 我想点一瓶 我们寄给你的香槟之父 |
[07:03] | but it’s not even on the menu. | 但它甚至都不在菜单上 |
[07:05] | Um, bring a bottle of that garbage from the basement. | 从地下室拿一瓶那垃圾酒来 |
[07:10] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来这里的? |
[07:11] | No one. I just happen to be in town. | 没谁 我只是碰巧在城里 |
[07:13] | I thought I’d come by and see how the Champére promotion was going. | 我想过来看看 香槟之父的促销活动进展如何 |
[07:16] | Nice to meet you. Do you speak French? | 幸会 你会说法语吗? |
[07:18] | I’m learning, but, uh… | 我正在学 但… |
[07:20] | slowly. | 学得有点慢 |
[07:22] | An American at Savoir. How interesting. | 一位在萨维尔工作的美国人 太有意思了 |
[07:24] | -Oh, yes, well, it definitely has been. | 是的 确实如此 |
[07:27] | So, I’m in town with the Champére client. | 我是和香槟之父的商家一起来的 |
[07:29] | I’d love to bring her here, see how you’re promoting the brand. | 我很想带她来 看看你对该品牌所做的宣传 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, we’re very full tonight, but you’re welcome to stand at the bar. | 抱歉 我们今晚客满了 但你们可以站在吧台边 |
[07:38] | Champére. | 香槟之父 |
[07:41] | No! No, you’re supposed to spray it. Not drink it. | 不 不对 你应该让它喷射出来 而不是打开就喝 |
[07:46] | Well, that explains the taste. | 所以它的味道才这么特殊 |
[07:50] | May I give a tutorial to your staff on how to present the product? | 我可以给你的员工 做个演示产品的指导吗? |
[07:54] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[07:55] | I will leave you to your, uh, work. | 我就不打扰你工作了 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:01] | -I need your help. Okay. | -我需要你们的帮助 -好的 |
[08:05] | -Comme ça. Comme ça. | 像那样摇晃 好 |
[08:07] | And then, film me. Okay. | 然后拍我 好的 |
[08:10] | Hold on. Back, back, back. | 等等 后退一点 |
[08:13] | Um, okay. Spray away! | 好了 喷射吧 |
[08:34] | Sylvie? | 希薇? |
[08:40] | Merci beaucoup. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | – We need to take a photo.Another one? | -我们得拍张照 -再拍一张? |
[08:45] | -Okay.Yeah, another one. | -好的 -嗯 再拍一张 |
[08:47] | -I’m going to take this, okay.Thanks. | -我来拿东西 好的 -谢谢 |
[08:49] | -Cheese! Perfect. | 茄子 完美 |
[08:51] | -Okay.Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[08:53] | Bonjour. | 您好 |
[08:54] | Bonjour. Welcome to Grand Hôtel du Cap Ferrat. | 您好 欢迎来到费拉角大酒店 |
[08:56] | -Passports, please.Sure. | -请出示您的护照 -好的 |
[08:58] | -This, oh, no, that’s… No. Mmm-hmm.-Merci. | -这个 不是 那是…不 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | – There you go.Thank you. | -给您 -谢谢 |
[09:03] | So we have a reservation under the name of Cooper or Cadault. | 我们预订了客房 名字是库珀或卡特 |
[09:07] | -Here you are. Thanks.Thank you. | -给您 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:09] | -Here you are, Ms. Chen.Merci beaucoup. | -给您 陈女士 -非常感谢 |
[09:11] | Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. | 需要的话 我很乐意为您提供帮助 |
[09:14] | I recommended restaurants that your father enjoyed | 我推荐了几家您父亲入住时 |
[09:16] | when he stayed with us. | 非常喜欢的餐厅 |
[09:18] | Um, my father was here? | 我爸爸在这里住过? |
[09:19] | Oui. Two weeks ago, I believe. | 是的 我想是两周之前 |
[09:23] | Right, two weeks ago.Yeah. I… Of course I knew that. | 对 两周前 是的 我…我当然知道 |
[09:27] | -Thank you very much, madame.Thank you. Have a nice day. | -谢谢你 女士 -谢谢 日安 |
[09:38] | -Emily! -Emily! | -艾米丽 -艾米丽 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:41] | Yay! Hi! How was your trip? | 嗨 你们旅行愉快吗? |
[09:43] | So fun. Hold this, please. I’m going to pee. Bye. | 很开心 拜托帮我拿一下 我要去趟洗手间 拜拜 |
[09:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:49] | -Hi.Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:51] | -Are you all right? – Yeah. | -嗨 你没事吧? -没事 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I’m wiped out. She’s been on one since I picked her up. | 我就是太累了 从我跟她碰面后 她一直都很兴奋 |
[09:57] | She keeps posting stories non-stop, | 她不停地发日志 |
[09:59] | and then checking to see who’s viewed them every five minutes. | 然后每五分钟就要看看 谁看了她的日志 |
[10:02] | She wants to know if Gabriel’s seeing them. That’s a good thing. | 她想知道加百列有没有看到 这是好事 |
[10:05] | She also told me ten times about some hot art dealer | 她还跟我说了十次某个性感的艺术商 |
[10:07] | and some gorgeous Italian who always flirts with her, | 还有某个总和她调情的意大利帅哥 |
[10:10] | so I think she just wants to get laid, like, now. | 所以我觉得她只想立马找个人上床 |
[10:13] | Oh. No. This is supposed to be like a fun girls’ trip. | 不 这应该是一次有趣的女生之旅 |
[10:16] | – Uh…-Okay? No boys allowed. | 好吗?不允许男生参与 |
[10:18] | -So by the time she gets back to Paris– -They’ll get back together. | -所以等她回巴黎的时候… -他们会复合 |
[10:23] | You’ll have magically unslept with her boyfriend. | 你就不用和她男朋友上床了 |
[10:25] | So what are we doing? | 那我们要做什么? |
[10:28] | I visited the beach club that’s selling your family champagne, | 我去了卖你家香槟的海滩俱乐部 |
[10:32] | and it’s super fun, so I thought that we could get dinner | 那里很有趣 所以我想我们可以一起吃晚饭 |
[10:35] | and then go there after for a little promo. | 然后去那里做个小宣传 |
[10:38] | -Sweet. But we’re not here to work, right? -Mmm. No. No. Yeah. Mmm. | -很好 但我们不是来这里工作的 -没错 |
[10:43] | Okay, guys, there is a collector who has an amazing house in the hills. | 好了 各位 这里有位收藏家 他在山上有一栋很棒的房子 |
[10:48] | -He throws legendary soirées.But we’ve got a dinner reservation. | -他会举办绝妙的派对 -但我们订了晚餐 |
[10:51] | -Are you talking about the Ragazzi house? -Yes! | -拉加齐之家? -对 |
[10:53] | There is a coffee-table book about those parties! | 那些派对上过画册 |
[10:56] | Or we could do brand promotion. That’s fun too. | 或者我们可以去做品牌推广 那也很有趣 |
[10:58] | There is no way. We’re going to that party. | 不可能 我们要去派对 |
[11:02] | There is only one way to get a guy out of your system. | 只有一个办法能让你忘掉一个男人 |
[11:04] | -You have sex with another one. Yeah! -Exactly! | -和另一个男人上床 没错 -是的 |
[11:13] | Uncle, this is Julien from Savoir. | 叔叔 这位是来自萨维尔的朱利恩 |
[11:16] | I’m not receiving visitors. I am very fragile right now. | 我不接待访客 我现在很脆弱 |
[11:19] | Monsieur Cadault, I would like to apologize for this mistake. | 库特先生 我是来为这次失误道歉的 |
[11:22] | Mistake? | 失误? |
[11:24] | This was a calculated attack. He knew exactly what he was doing. | 这是蓄意攻击 他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[11:28] | Everyone knows. But Emily is new to the luxury world. | 虽然这是人尽皆知的事 但艾米丽刚进入奢侈品行业 |
[11:31] | She had no idea about your feud with Grégory. | 她不知道您和格雷戈里的恩怨 |
[11:33] | She is very good at grabbing attention, but she hasn’t grasped | 她很善于吸引人们的注意 但她没有把握好 |
[11:36] | the delicate relationships we have to navigate in the fashion world. | 我们在时尚界必须处理的微妙关系 |
[11:39] | Well, then someone needs to get a grasp of her | 那就得有人 在她永远毁了库特的名誉前 |
[11:42] | before she ruins the Cadault name forever. | 好好管住她 |
[11:46] | Where is the statement renouncing that imbecile? | 终止与那白痴合作的声明在哪里? |
[11:48] | Our publicist is already speaking to Paris Match. | 我们的公关部 正在跟《巴黎竞赛》商谈 |
[11:51] | -That’s a bad idea.So was that post. | -那是个糟糕的主意 -网上的那个帖子也很糟糕 |
[11:55] | And the luggage. | 还有那个行李箱 |
[11:56] | Really? Emily said you quite liked the bag. | 真的吗?艾米丽说你很喜欢那个箱子 |
[12:01] | I said it was fun. Cheesy. | 我说它很有趣 俗气 |
[12:03] | Well. Perhaps we needn’t drown the entire brand in cheese, right? | 也许我们不用让整个品牌 都走俗气的路线 对吗? |
[12:09] | Tell me why I shouldn’t respond. | 告诉我为什么我不该回应 |
[12:11] | Your rival still wants a piece of you. | 你的对手还想从你这里分得一杯羹 |
[12:14] | Grégory doesn’t look triumphant, he looks desperate. | 就目前而言 格雷戈里所表现出来的 不是胜利者风范 |
[12:17] | For now. | 而是绝望 |
[12:18] | But if you react, you look defensive and small. | 但如果你做出回应 就会显得防御心强 小肚鸡肠 |
[12:24] | Get me a table at the Ritz. | 给我在里兹酒店订张桌子 |
[12:26] | We need to think. The three of us. | 我们三个得好好想想 |
[12:31] | -Are you coming? -Uh, yes! | -你要来吗? -要 |
[12:43] | -Camille, ma chérie.Rocco! | -卡蜜尔 亲爱的 -罗科 |
[12:46] | You’re gorgeous. | 看看你 你真漂亮 |
[12:48] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:49] | So, those are my friends, Emily and Mindy. | 她们是我的朋友 艾米丽和敏迪 |
[12:52] | Thank you so much for having us. Your house is amazing. | 感谢您的邀请 您的房子太棒了 |
[12:55] | It’s just like the book cover. | 就像书的封面一样 |
[12:57] | Except Tom Hardy isn’t doing yoga on the diving board. | 不过汤姆哈迪没在跳板上做瑜伽 |
[13:01] | Uh, Romain! | 罗曼 |
[13:02] | -Come here, big guy.Yes, what’s up? | -过来 大家伙 -是 怎么了? |
[13:04] | Romain, this is Camille. Camille, Romain. | 罗曼 这位是卡蜜尔 卡蜜尔 这是罗曼 |
[13:06] | -Bonsoir.Romain is visiting from Milan. | -你好 -罗曼是从米兰来的 |
[13:09] | -Enchanté.Enchantée. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[13:13] | Has Rocco showed you the new Hockney already? | 罗科给你看过霍克尼的新画了吗? |
[13:15] | -It’s in the game room.You got another Hockney? | -它在娱乐室 -你又弄了一幅霍克尼的画? |
[13:18] | -You have an addiction, you know that? -I know. I know. I know. | -你上瘾了 知道吗? -我知道 |
[13:23] | -Sorry. Sure. | -失陪 -没关系 |
[13:26] | Um, hey, uh, Romain? Romain. | 嘿 罗曼?罗曼 |
[13:29] | -Yes? – Hi. | -什么事? -嗨 |
[13:31] | Um, would you snap a photo of us? | 你能帮我们拍张照片吗? |
[13:32] | -Yeah, sure.Okay, thank you! | -好 当然可以 -好的 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Okay… | 好了… |
[13:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[13:38] | -On three. One, two– Oh. | 我数三 一、二… |
[13:40] | Someone’s calling. Who’s Gabriel? | 有人在给你打电话 加百列是谁? |
[13:42] | -Gabriel is calling you? -Must be a butt dial. | -加百列给你打电话? -肯定是打错了 |
[13:44] | -Decline it.Yeah. Let’s go. | -挂了吧 -对 我们拍照 |
[13:46] | Okay, I do it again. One, two… | 好的 我再数一遍 一、二… |
[13:50] | -He’s calling again. | 他又打来了 |
[13:52] | I don’t know the guy, but I think he really wants you. | 我不认识他 但我觉得他真的想找你 |
[13:55] | -No, he doesn’t! – He does. | -不 不是的 -就是 |
[13:56] | -Just answer it! -Okay! Okay. Hello? | -接电话 -好 喂? |
[14:00] | -Why is Camille with you in St Tropez? -Oh, yeah, no, she’s right here! | -为什么卡蜜尔和你在圣特罗佩? -对 不是 她就在这里 |
[14:04] | We’re on a little girls’ weekend. | 我们要过女生周 |
[14:05] | He’s asking about you.I think he saw your stories. Hmm. | 他只是想问问你的情况 我想他看到了你的日志 |
[14:08] | I thought you were going with Mathieu. Did something happen? | 我以为你是和马修一起去的 发生什么事了? |
[14:12] | -Did you wanna talk to her? – No. | -你想和她通话吗? -不想 |
[14:13] | No, and why won’t you talk to me? | 不 为什么你不愿跟我说说话? |
[14:15] | -It’s really loud in here! -Emily… | -这里真的很吵 -艾米丽… |
[14:18] | Sorry, I’ll talk to you when we get back to the city. Okay? Bye. | 抱歉 等我们回到城里再跟你联系 好吗?再见 |
[14:22] | -Hey, are you okay? -I’m fine. | -嘿 你还好吗? -我没事 |
[14:25] | Just don’t mention his name again. All right? | 别再提他的名字了 好吗? |
[14:28] | -Yeah, no, deal.I want to see the Hockney. | -嗯 当然没问题 -我想去看看霍克尼的画 |
[14:31] | -Sure. Right this way.Thanks. | -没问题 这边走 -谢谢 |
[14:34] | -We’ll just come with you! -Stop Hock-blocking. | -我们和你一起去 -别去当电灯泡 |
[14:36] | They’re not gonna do it in the game room. | 他们不会在娱乐室里上床 |
[14:38] | Come on, we both need a drink. Où est le bar? | 行了 我们都需要去喝一杯 酒吧在哪? |
[14:46] | Thank you, sir. Good night. | 谢谢 先生 晚安 |
[14:48] | Boom! Guess who just got us a table at Laurent G’s? | 猜猜谁在洛朗G给我们订了位子? |
[14:51] | Ugh, I’d be losing my mind if you weren’t here. Thank you for coming. | 要不是你在 我会疯的 谢谢你来了 |
[14:55] | Please, if I knew we’d end up here, | 拜托 如果我知道我们要来这里 |
[14:57] | I’d have shoved Mathieu Cadault off that train myself. | 我会亲手把马修卡特推下火车 |
[15:00] | Hey! There’s Camille. | 嘿 卡蜜尔在那里 |
[15:05] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[15:06] | -Hey! -Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[15:08] | Are you good? Do you want a water? | 你没事吧?你想喝水吗? |
[15:10] | No! I want to dance with my friend. | 不想 我想和我朋友去跳舞 |
[15:13] | Okay, I’ll get us another round. | 好 我再去拿点酒 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry Gabriel stuck you in the middle of us. | 很抱歉加百列把你夹在我们中间 |
[15:17] | -Uh, I don’t believe he call– -No. | -真不敢相信他会打电话… -不行 |
[15:19] | Remember? That’s not allowed. We can’t say his name tonight. | 记得吗?不要说 我们今晚不能说他的名字 |
[15:22] | Oh, right, right, right. Oh, fuck, that sax is flying! | 对 我操 那个吹萨克斯的在飞 |
[15:44] | Oh. Oh, hey! Um, do you know how long it takes for us to get an Uber up here? | 嘿 你知道叫辆优步 要花多长时间吗? |
[15:48] | I wanna make sure we get to Laurent G’s at peak hours. | 我要保证我们能在高峰时间去洛朗G |
[15:52] | You want to go? Now? | 你想现在去? |
[15:54] | All right. Uh… Will you meet us there? | 好吧 你愿意去那里和我们碰面吗? |
[15:57] | -Of course I will. Ahem. | 当然了 |
[15:59] | See you later. Bye. | 晚点再见 拜拜 |
[16:03] | Um, okay, what’s going on with that guy? | 好吧 你跟那家伙是怎么回事? |
[16:05] | I don’t know yet. But he’s really hot, right? | 我还不知道 但他真的很性感 对吗? |
[16:07] | I mean, yeah, kind of, | 还行吧 |
[16:09] | but I don’t want you to do anything you’re gonna regret. | 但我不想让你做你会后悔的事 |
[16:11] | Oh, Emily. My sweet, concerned American. | 艾米丽 亲爱的、关心我的美国人 |
[16:16] | It’s just sex. It can’t hurt anybody, right? | 只是上个床 谁都不会受伤 好吗? |
[16:19] | -It may seem that way– -Who the hell was the guy in the pool? | -情况可能… -泳池里的人是谁? |
[16:22] | -We’re leaving, okay? -Okay. | -我们要走了 好吗? -好吧 |
[16:25] | -What? Oh, that was mine.Come. | -什么?那是我的 -快来 |
[16:28] | -Thanks, babe.Okay then. | -谢谢 宝贝 -那好吧 |
[16:45] | Oh, wait, no, sorry, that’s not our brand. | 等等 不 抱歉 我们不是要的这个牌子 |
[16:47] | Um… I said Champére. | 我说的是香槟之父 |
[16:49] | -Oh, let’s dance. All right. | -我们跳舞吧 快来 -好 |
[16:50] | -No, please, Camille.See you later. | -不 拜托 卡蜜尔 -待会见 |
[16:52] | Miss, what would you like? | 小姐 您想要什么? |
[16:56] | -Never mind, I’ll get this myself.Okay. | -没关系 我自己去拿 -好的 |
[16:59] | -Be right back.Yeah, I’ll take this one. | -我马上回来 -好 这个给我 |
[17:11] | Excuse me. Excuse me! I’m with the owner of Champére tonight. | 不好意思 今晚我是和香槟之父的老板一起来的 |
[17:15] | It’d be really nice if we could get a few bottles | 如果能给我们上点她家的香槟 那就太好了 |
[17:17] | of her family champagne like I promised her. | 因为我是这么向她许诺的 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:25] | Sylvie, look, I can explain. | 希薇 听着 我可以解释 |
[17:27] | What would you like to explain first? Why you were bothering Laurent | 你想先解释什么?是先解释 为什么洛朗昨天才收到货 |
[17:30] | with a shipment he received only yesterday? | 你今天就来烦他了呢? |
[17:32] | Or why you offended Pierre Cadault? | 还是先解释 你为什么要冒犯皮尔库特? |
[17:35] | I was trying to promote the Rimowa piece. | 我是想宣传日默瓦的产品 |
[17:37] | Yeah, and you dragged a third client into this. | 对 你还把第三位客户扯进来了 |
[17:41] | What happened with Mathieu? | 马修怎么了? |
[17:43] | It didn’t work out. | 他没来 |
[17:44] | He literally jumped off a moving train to get away from me. But it’s fine. | 为了离我远点 他从行驶中的火车上 跳了下去 但没关系 |
[17:48] | Yeah, if it were fine, he’d be here, and not at the Ritz with Julien. | 是嘛 如果没事 他会在这里 而不是和朱利恩在里兹酒店 |
[17:52] | What’s Julien doing with Pierre? | 朱利恩和皮尔在做什么? |
[17:54] | Cleaning up your mess. | 收拾你的烂摊子 |
[17:55] | But I told him that I would fix it. | 但我告诉他我会解决问题的 |
[17:57] | Stop trying to fix everything. | 别再试图解决所有问题了 |
[17:58] | You’re just making more work for everyone else. | 你只是让其他人的工作担子更重 |
[18:01] | On a weekend, which is illegal. | 还是在周末 这是违法的 |
[18:02] | -Why does everyone keep saying that? -Because it’s true. | -为什么每个人都这么说? -因为这是事实 |
[18:06] | I just came here to introduce myself. | 我之前来这里做了自我介绍 |
[18:08] | They didn’t even have Champére on the menu. | 但他们的菜单上甚至都没有香槟之父 |
[18:10] | Camille is in town. I wanted to make sure we were taking care of her. | 卡蜜尔来了 我想确保她过得舒心 |
[18:13] | Of our client. | 她是我们的客户 |
[18:15] | So that’s what this is about? | 那又怎样呢? |
[18:18] | You’re gonna have to live with the consequences of your infidelity. | 你做了对不起朋友的事 就得承担后果 |
[18:21] | Emily, that’s life. That’s the way it is. | 艾米丽 那就是生活 生活就是如此 |
[18:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[18:28] | I’ll apologize to Laurent, and then I’ll go. | 我会去给洛朗道歉 然后离开 |
[18:30] | No, I’ll handle Laurent. | 不用了 洛朗的事交给我 |
[18:32] | No, it’s my mess. You don’t need to flirt with that dirtbag just to save my ass. | 不 麻烦是我造成的 你不需要为了帮我去和那个人渣调情 |
[18:37] | Emily, that dirtbag is my husband. | 艾米丽 那个人渣是我丈夫 |
[18:42] | You’re married? | 你结婚了? |
[18:44] | To Laurent G? | 和洛朗G? |
[18:47] | For how long? | 多久了? |
[18:50] | Oh, my God, it’s G as in “Grateau”? | 天啊 G代表的是格拉托? |
[18:59] | How has no one mentioned she’s been married this whole time? | 怎么一直没人说过她结婚了? |
[19:02] | That’s bizarre, right? | 太奇怪了 对吧? |
[19:07] | -What are you looking at? -Nothing. | -你在看什么? -没什么 |
[19:10] | It’s so stupid. | 太傻了 |
[19:13] | Aw, is that you and your dad? | 那是你和你爸爸吗? |
[19:14] | Yeah. He used to take me here to get a Tarte Tropézienne. | 对 他以前常带我来这里 买圣特罗佩塔 |
[19:19] | Back when we were still talking. | 那时候我们还会聊天 |
[19:25] | Em, he was here a few weeks ago. | 他几周前来过这里 |
[19:27] | The concierge told me. He didn’t even text me. | 前台服务员告诉我的 他甚至没给我发信息 |
[19:30] | What? | 什么? |
[19:31] | My God, I’m sorry, that’s awful. Why didn’t you say anything? | 天啊 我真替你难过 这太糟了 你之前怎么不说呢? |
[19:36] | Well, what is there to say? | 有什么可说的? |
[19:38] | I know part of this is my fault, | 我知道有一部分是我的错 |
[19:41] | but even when we were fighting, he’d always check in. | 但以前 即使我们吵架了 他也会联系我 |
[19:44] | Now, I feel like he doesn’t even want to try anymore. | 现在 我觉得他甚至都不想再试了 |
[19:47] | I mean, you could text him. | 你可以给他发信息 |
[19:49] | And say what? Something insane like, “I miss you. I wish you were here.” | 说什么?说些疯话吗? 比如“我想你了 希望你在这里” |
[19:54] | I mean, is that really so crazy? | 这真的很疯狂吗? |
[19:58] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[20:00] | Don’t listen to me. | 别听我的 |
[20:02] | I mean, at this rate, even I wouldn’t listen to me. | 照这样下去 我都不会听自己的 |
[20:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:53] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗? |
[21:02] | Pretty great, huh? | 太棒了 是吗? |
[21:04] | -It’s Jean Cocteau. It’s amazing. | -让谷克多画的 -太美了 |
[21:07] | I brought Gabriel here once to show him the art. | 我曾带加百列来过一次 让他看看这些艺术作品 |
[21:12] | But when we arrived, there was a wedding. | 但我们到这里时 这里在举办婚礼 |
[21:14] | Very small. With just a few people. | 小型婚礼 只有几个人 |
[21:17] | They invited us to stay, | 他们请我们留下来 |
[21:19] | and we spent the day celebrating with them. | 我们和他们一起庆祝了一整天 |
[21:22] | It was the first time he told me he loved me. | 那是他第一次对我说他爱我 |
[21:28] | Camille. What is it? | 卡蜜尔 怎么了? |
[21:31] | I went home with Romain. | 我和罗曼回家了 |
[21:34] | That’s not the end of the world. | 那又不是世界末日 |
[21:36] | I mean, like you said, it’s just sex. Right? | 就像你说的 只是上床而已 对吗? |
[21:42] | Yeah. I know I’ve said that, but… | 对 我知道我说过那话 但… |
[21:45] | I didn’t. | 我没跟他上床 |
[21:48] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:50] | I’m still in love with Gabriel, Emily. | 我还爱着加百列 艾米丽 |
[21:53] | And I’m afraid I’ve lost him. | 恐怕我已经失去他了 |
[21:57] | You haven’t, Camille. | 你没有 卡蜜尔 |
[21:59] | No, I know you haven’t. | 没有 我知道你没有失去他 |
[22:16] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[22:18] | Emily. Hello again. | 艾米丽 又见面了 |
[22:21] | I just came here to apologize. | 我只是来道歉的 |
[22:23] | I should never have bothered you. | 我真不该来打扰你 |
[22:25] | No worries. You’re welcome any time. | 没关系 随时欢迎你过来 |
[22:29] | For fun. Not for work. | 过来玩 而不是来工作 |
[22:31] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:33] | I hope I didn’t complicate things with you and Sylvie. | 希望我没有给 你和希薇的关系带来不快 |
[22:35] | I had no idea that you two were… acquainted. | 我不知道你们两个…认识 |
[22:40] | We have endured far worse in more than 20 years. | 在过去的20多年里 我们经历过比这糟糕得多的事 |
[22:44] | What was she like back then? | 她那时是什么样的人? |
[22:47] | She was fun. And wild. | 她很幽默 还很潇洒 |
[22:50] | She would sleep all day. Stay up all night. | 她会睡上一整天 晚上熬夜 |
[22:53] | And she always had a bikini in her purse, just in case. | 她总是在包里放比基尼 以防万一 |
[22:57] | I… I cannot imagine that. | 无法想象 |
[23:02] | But it wasn’t enough. | 但那还不够 |
[23:03] | She wanted a career, so she moved to Paris. | 她想要事业 所以搬去了巴黎 |
[23:06] | Her accent changed. | 她的口音变了 |
[23:08] | She changed. | 她也变了 |
[23:10] | -She reminds me a bit of you.No, you should not tell her that. | -她让我想起了你 -不 这话你可别跟她说 |
[23:15] | Or that I was here. | 也别说我来过这里 |
[23:18] | It might be too late. | 可能太迟了 |
[23:27] | Go. I’ll take care of her. | 走吧 我来搞定她 |
[23:46] | Hey, isn’t this your tarte place? | 嘿 这不是你吃馅饼的地方吗? |
[23:48] | Oh, yeah, I guess it is. | 对 我想是这里 |
[23:49] | You could’ve said you wanted to come here. | 你想来这里的话 可以直接说的 |
[23:51] | -I wanted lunch by the water, that’s it.Mmm-hmm. | 我想在水边吃午餐 仅此而已 |
[23:54] | While we’re here, do you want a photo? | 既然我们都来了 你想不想拍张照片? |
[23:56] | -Fine, I guess.Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[23:59] | Say, “Tarte Tropézienne!” | 说“圣特罗佩塔 ” |
[24:02] | I’m not saying that! | 我才不说 |
[24:05] | Bet he’d love to hear from you. | 我觉得他很想听到你的消息 |
[24:08] | You’re right. I shouldn’t let him get away with this. | 你说得对 我不能放过他 |
[24:10] | -Busted, bitch.Not what I had in mind. | -抓到你了 贱人 -我想的可不是这个 |
[24:14] | – Mmm.Right. Not my problem to fix. | 对 不关我的事 |
[24:17] | Okay, so let’s find a place to sit, yes? | 好了 那我们找个地方坐吧? |
[24:19] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t the grande dame of Instagram. | 看啊 照片墙的红人来了 |
[24:23] | And if it isn’t the liar who almost cost me my job. | 害我差点丢了工作的骗子在这里啊 |
[24:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[24:28] | But Pierre savaged my first show for Balmain, | 但皮尔毁了我在巴尔曼的首场秀 |
[24:31] | and when I saw his fat face on the side of that suitcase, | 当我看到他印在行李箱上的胖脸时 |
[24:33] | I decided to give him a review of my own. | 我决定给他点颜色看看 |
[24:35] | Oh, well, we need to get on a yacht before we leave St Tropez. | 我们得在离开圣特罗佩之前坐坐游艇 |
[24:39] | Sorry. No girls allowed. | 抱歉 女生禁入 |
[24:41] | Get on the boat. | 上船 |
[24:47] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[24:50] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[24:56] | So, ladies, how was your weekend? | 女士们 你们的周末过得如何? |
[24:58] | -I got ghosted by my own father.I almost lost my job. | -我的亲爸跟我玩失踪 -我差点丢了工作 |
[25:01] | I had a crazy weekend with my friends, and that was exactly what I needed. | 我和朋友们度过了一个疯狂的周末 这正是我需要的 |
[25:05] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:08] | -This champagne tastes like ass. | 这香槟尝起来像尿水 |
[25:10] | Your favorite flavor! | 那是你最喜欢的味道 |
[25:12] | Because it’s supposed to be sprayed. | 因为它应该喷射而出 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:22] | Oh, the gay spray of St Tropez. | 圣特罗佩男同的激情喷洒 |
[25:25] | -That’s your campaign! -I love that! | -那是你要的活动 -我喜欢 |
[25:31] | No, never mind. I’ll post it later. I’m on vacation. | 不 算了吧 我晚点再发 我还在度假呢 |
[25:36] | Yes, bitch! | 这就对了 小贱人 |