时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Can we get lunch today? | [卡蜜尔]一起吃午饭吧 |
[00:40] | I need to talk to you about something important. | [卡蜜尔]我想跟你说件重要的事 |
[00:43] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[00:51] | She knows, right? | 她知道了 对吧 |
[00:52] | Knows what, though? I mean, what did you really do? | 知道什么 你到底做了什么 |
[00:56] | – I kissed him twice. – First one doesn’t count. | -我亲了他两次 -第一次不算 |
[00:58] | Well, the second one more than made up for it. | 有第二次就够了 |
[01:00] | – So don’t do it again? – It’s not that easy. | -那你就别再犯了嘛 -没那么容易 |
[01:02] | Every time we’re in the same room, it’s all we can think about. | 每次我们在一起 想的都是接吻 |
[01:05] | It’s like a fog sets in with him, and neither of us can see straight. | 跟他在一起总是迷迷糊糊的 我俩都看不清楚 |
[01:08] | You can’t punish people for their thoughts. | 有想法不是罪 |
[01:11] | I’m from China. We’ve tried. | 我来自中国 我们真的试过为此定罪 |
[01:13] | I think I should just move. I feel so guilty. I like Camille so much. | 我还是放下吧 我很愧疚 毕竟我也很喜欢卡蜜尔 |
[01:16] | If she knows, she probably just wants to get it out in the open. | 她如果真的知道了 可能只是想说清楚 |
[01:19] | Just go to lunch and maybe avoid anywhere with steak knives. | 去跟她吃午餐吧 最好去没有牛排刀的地方 |
[01:22] | – What? – Sushi’s safe. | -什么 -吃寿司比较安全 |
[01:24] | Or anywhere that’s Asian. | 只要是亚洲餐厅都行 |
[01:25] | Although if she’s mad, a chopstick can puncture skin. | 不过如果她生气了 筷子就够用来扎你了 |
[01:27] | – Don’t ask how I know that. – Can we hang this weekend? | -别问我怎么知道的 -周末可以一起出来玩吗 |
[01:30] | I need to not be home. | 我不能待在家里 |
[01:32] | My friend Li and her five bridesmaids are in town. | 我朋友小丽和她的五个伴娘来巴黎了 |
[01:35] | – Wedding dress shopping. – That sounds fun. | -说要选购婚纱 -听起来很有趣 |
[01:37] | Yeah… | 是… |
[01:38] | Wait, why won’t a weekend with your friends be fun? | 等等 周末和闺蜜在一起不好玩吗 |
[01:40] | They’re always fun, but their heads would explode | 她们总是很有趣 但要是被发现 |
[01:42] | if they knew I was a nanny. | 我在当保姆 那就不得了了 |
[01:44] | They’re your friends. I’m sure they’ll understand. | 她们是你的朋友 肯定会理解的 |
[01:48] | Maybe you should just tell them. | 你应该直接告诉她们 |
[01:49] | Maybe you should just tell Camille you’re obsessed with her boyfriend. Sorry. | 你也不妨告诉卡蜜尔 你很喜欢她男朋友 抱歉 |
[01:53] | We’re going clubbing tonight. | 今晚我们要去夜店 |
[01:55] | Please come. | 你也来吧 |
[01:56] | I need a witness to my fake life. | 我的虚假人生需要见证人 |
[01:59] | Well, text me details for tonight. I have to plan lunch with my executioner. | 一会发我地点吧 我和我的刽子手约好吃午饭了 |
[02:07] | I have something a bit awkward to ask you. | 我有件事想拜托你 说起来有点尴尬 |
[02:14] | – I talked to Gabriel about it. – Oh, well, what did he say? | -我跟加百列商量过了 -是吗 他怎么说 |
[02:17] | – He said I shouldn’t bring it up. – Well then, maybe you shouldn’t. | -他劝我不要提这件事 -那就不提了吧 |
[02:23] | Well, I need you to be honest. | 我希望你能实话告诉我 |
[02:27] | Okay. Just say whatever it is that you need to. | 好吧 你想说什么就说吧 |
[02:32] | Would Savoir be interested in taking on | 萨维尔公司会愿意接受 |
[02:36] | my family’s champagne house as a client? | 我家的香槟酒庄这个客户吗 |
[02:38] | I know we’re probably smaller than your usual clients, but… | 我知道我们规模比你们一般的客户小 但… |
[02:41] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:42] | Yes! Of course! | 好啊 当然愿意 |
[02:45] | Yes! So, my brother and I finally got Maman to meet with a firm. | 太好了 我和我弟终于说服我妈去接触营销公司 |
[02:50] | But it’s her family’s company, so she’s so protective. | 但这毕竟是我妈的家族企业 所以她处处提防 |
[02:53] | – But since we’re friends… – We are. We are. | -但既然我们是朋友… -没错 |
[02:56] | We… We’re… We’re totally friends. | 我们当然是朋友 |
[02:58] | So come to the château with me this weekend. | 这周末一起去我家的酒庄吧 |
[03:01] | I’d love her to meet you and hear any ideas you have. | 我希望我妈能见见你 听下你有什么想法 |
[03:04] | Otherwise, I will have to drive down all alone. | 不然我只能一个人开车去了 |
[03:07] | Gabriel’s not coming with you? | 加百列不跟你一起去吗 |
[03:09] | No, he has to work. | 不 他要上班 |
[03:10] | And also, he’s still upset | 而且 他还在为 |
[03:12] | that I asked Maman for the loan of his restaurant. | 我叫我妈借钱给他的事生气 |
[03:14] | I… I thought that he didn’t want you to. | 他不想这么做吧 |
[03:16] | He never wants help, especially when he needs it. | 他从不求助他人 尤其在有需要的时候 |
[03:19] | He’s stubborn. | 他很固执 |
[03:20] | I mean, I… I do get it. He wants to build something of his own. | 我明白他的心情 他想自己创业 |
[03:24] | Just don’t let me talk about him all weekend. | 这个周末我们就别提他了 |
[03:27] | To the château. You will come, yes? | 一起去酒庄 你会去的吧 |
[03:30] | Okay, yeah. I… I… I can pitch it to Savoir this afternoon. | 好的 可以 下午我就跟公司提议 |
[03:34] | Fantastic! | 太好了 |
[03:36] | Santé. | 干杯 |
[03:43] | Never heard of them. | 我从未听说过这家酒庄 |
[03:45] | Can they afford us? What was their revenue last year? | 他们付得起吗 他们去年的收益是多少 |
[03:47] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[03:48] | The market is very saturated. | 市场已经非常饱和了 |
[03:50] | – What’s the brand identity? – I… I don’t know. | -他们的品牌定位是什么 -我不清楚 |
[03:53] | Do you know anything about them? | 你究竟知道些什么 |
[03:56] | My friend’s parents own it, | 酒庄是我朋友父母所有 |
[03:57] | and she asked me to consider them as a client. | 她希望我们能考虑接纳他们为客户 |
[03:59] | How are you friends with a champagne heiress? | 你怎么跟香槟酒庄千金交上朋友的 |
[04:01] | She’s dating my friend, my neighbor. | 她在跟我的朋友兼邻居交往 |
[04:03] | The one you went home with from the Fourtier party. | 那个福特尔派对后跟你一起回家的男人 |
[04:06] | I didn’t go home with him. | 我们没有一起回家 |
[04:08] | The chef from the Zimmer dinner. | 为齐默做晚餐的厨师 |
[04:09] | – Emily’s boyfriend, no? – Nah, she just has a crush on him. | -艾米丽的男友 不是吗 -不 只是艾米丽喜欢他 |
[04:12] | – I didn’t say that. – You didn’t have to. | -我没说过 -不说也看得出来 |
[04:14] | So now you’re going home with his girlfriend to meet her family? | 所以你打算跟他女朋友回家去见家长 |
[04:18] | I’m just meeting with a potential client. | 我只是去见我们公司的潜在客户 |
[04:19] | Bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[04:21] | I can tell her Savoir isn’t interested. | 我可以跟她说 萨维尔公司不感兴趣 |
[04:23] | You’ll let your sex life determine business decisions? | 你是打算让性生活决定你的专业判断吗 |
[04:25] | We never had sex! | 我们没上过床 |
[04:28] | Well, maybe, you should. You’re so tense. | 也许你们应该上床 你压力太大了 |
[04:35] | Plane! Club! Another club! Another club! | 飞机 俱乐部 续摊 |
[04:38] | Bus! Another club! | 公交车 续摊 |
[04:40] | No sleep! | 不眠不休 |
[04:41] | Drink, bitch! | 干杯 臭婆娘 |
[04:44] | Your friends are wild! | 你朋友玩得很疯嘛 |
[04:46] | Maybe too wild. Here, you should drink some more water. | 玩得太疯了 喝点水吧 |
[04:49] | Water? We’re in Paris, bitch. | 喝水 这里可是巴黎 小婊砸 |
[04:53] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:54] | Oh, Shay. Okay, okay. | 雪儿 好吧 |
[04:56] | Well, I guess you’ll get to know Shay a little bit more later. | 看来你得等会儿再认识雪儿了 |
[04:59] | But this is Li. | 这是小丽 |
[05:00] | I cannot believe you came all the way to Paris. | 真不敢相信你们千里迢迢来到巴黎 |
[05:03] | Well, you wouldn’t come to Shanghai, so we’ve had to bring Shanghai to you. | 是因为你想不回上海 我们只好把上海带来了 |
[05:07] | Em, this is Li, the bride. | 艾米丽 这是小丽 那个准新娘 |
[05:09] | The bride and her best friend. | 准新娘和最好的朋友 |
[05:12] | Oh, Li. | 小丽 |
[05:14] | – Li. – Li. | -就是那个小丽 -小丽 |
[05:15] | Right. Oh, no, she’s told me so much about you. | 对 她经常跟我提起你 |
[05:17] | Too much, in fact. I feel like I know you. | 太经常了 我都感觉已经认识你了 |
[05:20] | That’s so nice to hear. | 太好了 |
[05:22] | You know what she hasn’t told me? | 你知道她没跟我说过什么吗 |
[05:24] | Anything about her life in Paris. | 她在巴黎的生活 我一无所知 |
[05:27] | Okay, yeah. | 是吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:29] | – Are we getting more champagne? – We are! | -还有香槟吗 -对啊 |
[05:33] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[05:37] | I will serve. | 我来倒 |
[05:43] | Wait, we don’t get to drink it? | 等等 没得喝吗 |
[05:44] | – That’s so expensive. – Relax, they’ll buy more. | -那瓶香槟很贵的 -别激动 她们还会再开 |
[05:47] | Drink, bitch! | 不醉不休 臭婆娘 |
[05:51] | I overpacked. | 我打包太多行李了 |
[05:53] | I’ve only been to one winery in Wisconsin, and it had a paintball course. | 我只去过威斯康星州的酒庄 那还有彩弹射击场 |
[05:56] | I wasn’t sure about the dress code. I wanted to look professional but casual. | 我不知道该穿什么 我想显得又职业又休闲 |
[06:00] | You’re not going on a business trip. You’re coming home with a girlfriend. | 你不是出差 而是跟一个女性朋友回家 |
[06:04] | We can all squeeze in front. | 我们可以一起挤在前面 |
[06:05] | “We all”? | “我们” |
[06:09] | Gabriel’s coming. Yay. | 原来加百列也来 太好了 |
[06:11] | – He finally got a weekend off. – Hi. Haven’t seen you in a while. | -他终于周末能休息了 -好久不见 |
[06:14] | Squeeze in. It will be tight, | 挤一挤吧 会有点窄 |
[06:17] | but it’s only for a few hours. | 但只有几个小时车程 |
[06:20] | You… | 你… |
[06:22] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 好吧 行 |
[06:33] | Everybody okay? | 你们都还好吧 |
[06:35] | – I’m fine. – Totally great. | -我还好 -很好 |
[06:37] | My butt’s asleep, and I can’t feel anything. | 我屁股已经麻痹了 彻底失去知觉 |
[06:52] | So what else should I know? | 还有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[06:54] | Why didn’t your mom like the other firms? | 你妈为什么不喜欢其他营销公司 |
[06:56] | She hates outsiders. | 她讨厌外人 |
[06:57] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[06:59] | She’s going to love you. | 她会很喜欢你的 |
[07:01] | And so is my brother. | 我弟也是 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? | 你在打什么算盘 |
[07:04] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[07:06] | My brother’s finishing business school. | 我弟要从商学院毕业了 |
[07:08] | Maman wants us to take over the vineyard one day. | 我妈希望我们以后接管酒庄 |
[07:12] | He might join us this weekend. I think you will like him. | 这周末他可能也会来 你会喜欢他的 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah, did you get Maman’s approval? | 是吗 你妈同意了吗 |
[07:16] | – Will she allow it? – She tried to fund your restaurant. | -她会允许吗 -她有意资助你开餐厅的 |
[07:19] | You wouldn’t allow it, so be nice to her this weekend. | 是你不愿意 这周末不要对她无礼 |
[07:22] | They adore him, Emily. You will see. | 他们很喜欢加百列 你待会儿就知道了 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah. You will see. | 是啊 待会儿就知道了 |
[07:30] | Flowers go next door, please, Isabelle. Oh, my darling! | 伊莎贝拉 把花放到隔壁 亲爱的 |
[07:33] | – Ça va? – Bien, et toi? | -最近怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[07:35] | – Oui. Ça va. – Hello! | -我也很好 -你好 |
[07:37] | – So you must be Emily? – Bonjour. | -你一定是艾米丽了 -您好 |
[07:39] | – Thank you so much for having me. – Yes. Ça va, Gabriel? | -感谢您邀请我来 -没事 过得好吗 加百列 |
[07:42] | – Ça va. – Bon. | -很好 -好的 |
[07:43] | I didn’t go to the market. Too much to do. So you’ll go. | 我来不及去市集 事太多了 你们去吧 |
[07:46] | Allez, viens chérie. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[07:47] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[07:51] | The château is so beautiful! | 这酒庄好漂亮啊 |
[07:54] | I’d love a tour. | 我想参观一下 |
[07:55] | We don’t give tours of the château. | 我们酒庄不提供观光服务 |
[07:58] | We live here. | 我们住在这里 |
[07:59] | It’s an American custom to show off your home to visitors. | 让客人参观自己家是美国人的习俗 |
[08:02] | Really? Does she want to see our bins too? | 是吗 她会想看我们家的垃圾桶吗 |
[08:05] | If you’d like a vineyard tour, there’s one in 30. | 如果你想参观酒庄 离这里30分钟就有一个 |
[08:07] | Just follow the road signs. | 跟着路牌走就到了 |
[08:09] | I want to show you something in the office. | 我想让你看一件东西 在办公室里 |
[08:11] | Did I just catch “bureau”? Does your mother wanna talk business now? | 她刚才说”办公室”吗 你妈想现在谈公事吗 |
[08:15] | Oh, no, we have all weekend for that. Don’t worry. | 不 整个周末都有时间谈 放心吧 |
[08:17] | Show her around. Maybe the pool? | 你带她到处走走吧 去泳池那边 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:23] | Come on. I’ll take you. | 走吧 我带路 |
[08:24] | I can find it. | 不必 我找得到 |
[08:32] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[08:34] | You must be Emily. | 你一定是艾米丽了 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God. Um… hi. | 天啊 你好 |
[08:38] | I forgot you don’t speak French. … | 我忘了你不会说法语 |
[08:40] | My name is Gérard. | 我叫杰拉尔 |
[08:42] | The champagne father. | 这家香槟酒庄的男主人 |
[08:44] | Le champère. | 就叫我”香槟之父”吧 |
[08:46] | You see? | 懂了吗 |
[08:48] | Because in French, “père” means… | 在法语中 意思就是… |
[08:50] | Father! Yep, I got it. | 父亲 我懂 |
[08:51] | I remember that one. | 这个我记得 |
[08:53] | – May I offer you a glass? – No! No, I… I mean, no, merci. | -要喝一杯吗 -不用了 我是说谢谢 |
[08:57] | I’m just looking for my room. | 我在找我的房间 |
[09:00] | Oh, okay! Of course! | 好的 没问题 |
[09:01] | – I’m gonna show you. – I’ll just give you a minute. Okay? | -我带你过去 -我避开一下 好吗 |
[09:08] | So did you meet Gérard? | 你刚见到杰拉尔了吧 |
[09:11] | Yeah. Thanks for the heads-up. | 见着了 你怎么没警告我 |
[09:12] | Gabriel! | 加百列 |
[09:14] | – Gérard! – Bienvenue. | -杰拉尔 -欢迎 |
[09:15] | Can I get you a glass? | 要不要来一杯 |
[09:17] | Maybe when I return. Louise is sending us to the market. | 等我回来吧 露易丝要我们去趟市集 |
[09:20] | You are seducing us with another of your delicious meals, eh? | 你又要用你做的美食来诱惑我们了 |
[09:26] | Emily, have you tasted this man’s coq au vin? | 艾米丽 你尝过他的红酒烩”鸡”吗 |
[09:30] | I definitely have not. | 当然没尝过 |
[09:31] | I tell you, when it hit my lips, I was ready to propose to him. | 我跟你说 入口那一刻 我真想向他求婚 |
[09:35] | We should get going to the market. | 我们要去市集了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, yeah. Okay, okay. Do as my wife says. She’s in charge. | 好吧 听我太太的就对了 她是老大 |
[09:41] | Take the bikes! | 骑自行车去吧 |
[09:43] | It’s a beautiful day for a ride. | 今天天气很好 适合骑车 |
[09:47] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -太好了 |
[09:55] | I think I’m gonna go on the tour. | 我去参观酒庄吧 |
[09:57] | – Sample some product. – There’s plenty of champagne in the house. | -尝尝一些产品 -家里有一堆香槟 |
[09:59] | We can have a glass before we go. | 出发前可以喝一杯 |
[10:01] | I want the full experience. I came here to work. | 我想要完整的体验 我是来工作的 |
[10:03] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我一起去市集吗 |
[10:04] | On a romantic bike ride to a picturesque country market? | 去风景优美的乡村市集的浪漫单车之旅 |
[10:07] | Great idea. Why don’t we just do it in the barn? | 想得真周到 我们干脆在谷仓里打一炮吧 |
[10:10] | They don’t have a barn here. The wine cellar is pretty nice, though. | 这里没有谷仓 酒窖倒是不错的地点 |
[10:13] | I’m joking. | 跟你闹着玩的 |
[10:14] | I’m not laughing. | 我笑不出来 |
[10:16] | You’ve been avoiding me for a week, and now this. It’s just a farmers market. | 你躲了我一星期 现在又跟我闹别扭 不过是赶集 |
[10:19] | You think we cannot keep our hands off each other for an hour? | 你觉得我们一个小时也会按捺不住吗 |
[10:22] | I like the odds when my hands are somewhere else. | 我觉得各走各的能减少这种机率 |
[10:24] | I think you’re overreacting. We can be friends. | 我觉得你想多了 我们可以做朋友的 |
[10:26] | I feel we’ve made it pretty clear we can’t just be friends. | 我们不是说得很清楚吗 我俩不能做朋友 |
[10:29] | – But we live on top of each other. – You’re proving my point. | -但你就住我楼上 -你证明了我的观点 |
[10:31] | So what? We just stop speaking? What do we tell Camille? | 那怎么办 不来往了 要怎么跟卡蜜尔说 |
[10:34] | We don’t tell Camille anything. We just have to be friendly. | 不用跟她说 我们只要保持友好关系就行 |
[10:36] | – But not friends? – Yes. | -但不做朋友 -对 |
[10:38] | Can you make me a list of rules? ‘Cause it’s a little complicated. | 可以列个规则清单吗 因为这有点复杂 |
[10:40] | Okay, fine. I’ll make it easy. | 好吧 我说得简明点 |
[10:42] | You go to the market, I’ll go on the tour, | 你去市集 我去参观酒庄 |
[10:44] | and everybody keeps their hands to themselves. | 这样我们就不会越界了 |
[11:16] | …and that brings us to the subtler step | 来到了整个过程中较复杂的步骤 |
[11:18] | in the whole process, le remuage. | 也就是转瓶 |
[11:20] | Each bottle is turned a tiny bit each day, like this, | 每天我们都要稍微转动酒瓶 就像这样 |
[11:23] | to collect, in the neck, the dead yeast cells. | 让死掉的酵母细胞沉淀集中在瓶颈处 |
[11:25] | A professional remueur can handle tens of thousands of bottles | 专业的转瓶师每天 |
[11:29] | in a single day. | 能处理一万瓶香槟 |
[11:31] | It is a delicate and precise skill. | 这是个非常考验技巧的细活 |
[11:34] | Who wants to try? | 谁想试试 |
[11:36] | Mademoiselle, how about you? | 你想试试吗 |
[11:38] | What? Me? No. No, no, no, merci. | 什么 我 不要 谢谢 |
[11:41] | And an American, too. Perfect. | 你还是美国人 太好了 |
[11:42] | Come. Don’t worry, I won’t embarrass you | 来吧 别担心 我不会在英国人面前 |
[11:45] | in front of the British. | 让你难堪的 |
[11:46] | Just kidding. Everybody take a rack, please. | 开玩笑的 请各位选个酒柜 |
[11:48] | So we’ll make a game, and the first one to turn all the bottles | 我们来玩个游戏 |
[11:52] | one-quarter turn wins. | 最快将所有酒瓶微转好的人胜出 |
[11:54] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:55] | Ready, set, go! | 预备 开始 |
[12:09] | – Done! – Congratulations, American. | -我赢了 -美国人 恭喜你 |
[12:13] | You just won the first taste. | 你可以第一个来品酒 |
[12:15] | Everybody will have one, of course. | 当然 每个人都有一杯 |
[12:16] | And… …to the Queen of Remueurs! | 敬转瓶女王一杯 |
[12:19] | A la reine des remueurs! | 敬转瓶女王 |
[12:24] | You’re just supposed to taste it, dear. | 亲爱的 浅尝即止 |
[12:26] | – Oh, whoops. – No, it’s okay. | -糟糕 -没关系的 |
[12:28] | We’ll continue to the tasting room, please. | 请到品酒室继续体验 |
[12:32] | This way. | 请往这边走 |
[12:33] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:35] | No, you paid for the tour. | 没关系 你是付费的观光客 |
[12:37] | Actually, I didn’t. My friend’s family owns the place. | 其实不是 这家酒庄是我朋友家的 |
[12:39] | – You’re my sister’s friend? – Emily. | -你就是我姐的朋友 -我叫艾米丽 |
[12:42] | You’re Camille’s brother. | 你就是卡蜜尔的弟弟 |
[12:44] | Ouais. I am Timothée. | 我叫提莫西 |
[12:46] | So you’re gonna run all this one day? | 所以你以后会接管酒庄 |
[12:48] | Maybe someday, yes. | 可能吧 |
[12:50] | I’ve been working weekends here since I finished collège. | 大学毕业后 我每周末都在这里工作 |
[12:52] | Looks like it’s gonna be in good hands. | 看来酒庄的未来有指望了 |
[12:55] | Not fast hands, but… | 我不是指”指法” |
[12:57] | Okay, I see. | 我懂了 |
[12:58] | Oh, please, have more. | 请喝多点 |
[12:59] | You know, the bottle costs just the same whether you drink it or not. | 不管你喝多少 这瓶酒的价格都一样 |
[13:02] | And if you’d like a refill at any time, | 要是想再倒一杯 |
[13:05] | just tap me on the shoulder. | 只要拍拍我的肩膀就行了 |
[13:12] | Et voilà. It was a good day at the market. | 今天在市集手气很好 |
[13:15] | It looks spectacular, mon amour. | 亲爱的 看起来很漂亮 |
[13:19] | Emily, you must taste his aubergine. | 艾米丽 你一定要尝尝他的茄子 |
[13:22] | “Aubergine”? | 他的”茄子” |
[13:24] | My eggplant. | 就是我做的茄子 |
[13:25] | I’m allergic, so probably best not. | 我对茄子过敏 还是不吃了 |
[13:29] | Beautiful job, Gabriel. | 加百列 好样的 |
[13:31] | Thank you. Bon appétit, everyone. | 谢谢 各位 请慢用 |
[13:37] | This… This chicken is… | 这鸡做得… |
[13:38] | I told you. His coq is the best. | 我都说了 他的鸡肉最好吃了 |
[13:42] | It… It really is delicious. | 确实很好吃 |
[13:44] | It’s so juicy. | 美味多汁 |
[13:46] | Well, since you didn’t get to try my eggplant, | 既然你吃不着我的茄子 |
[13:48] | at least you’re enjoying my coq. | 起码吃到了我的鸡肉 |
[13:50] | I’m gonna have some more champagne. | 我想再喝点香槟 |
[13:53] | Gérard, serve her. | 杰拉尔 给她倒香槟 |
[13:54] | I can pour it. It’s fine. | 我自己来就行了 |
[13:56] | Women are not supposed to touch the bottle at the dinner table. | 女人在餐桌上不能碰酒瓶 |
[13:59] | I know, it’s silly… | 我懂 这个规定很扯 |
[14:03] | and it’s old-fashioned, but so is my mother. | 而且很过时 但我妈就是这个样子 |
[14:06] | Just tap my foot under the table when you’d like a refill. | 想续杯的话 在桌底下踢踢我的脚就行 |
[14:09] | – How was the tour, dear? – Fine. | -亲爱的 观光团顺利吗 -很好 |
[14:11] | We went through more product than usual, though. | 今天开的香槟比平日还多 |
[14:13] | The guests were very thirsty today. | 客人都很口渴 |
[14:15] | Louise, your champagne is so special. | 露易丝 你们家的香槟太特别了 |
[14:17] | I’m glad I got to really appreciate it. | 很开心有机会细细品尝 |
[14:20] | – Good. – Yes, she certainly appreciated it. | -很好 -她真的很喜欢我们家的香槟 |
[14:22] | The point is that I have some marketing strategies | 重点是我想跟你聊聊 |
[14:25] | that I would love to discuss. | 一些推广策略 |
[14:27] | The other thing we don’t do at the dinner table is talk business. | 我们在餐桌上也不聊公事 |
[14:30] | Maman has so many rules. | 我妈有很多规则 |
[14:32] | Rules are good. | 有规则是好的 |
[14:34] | I like rules. | 我喜欢规则 |
[14:35] | They force us to behave. | 有助于约束人的行为 |
[14:39] | To rules! | 为规则干杯 |
[14:42] | Sure. Yeah. To rules. | 好吧 为规则干杯 |
[14:44] | To rules. | 为规则干杯 |
[14:48] | – Gabriel, dinner is amazing. – Agreed. | -加百列 你做饭太好吃了 -没错 |
[14:51] | He really should have his own restaurant, shouldn’t he? | 他真应该自己开餐厅 不是吗 |
[14:53] | – Maman. – Well, that’s, the goal, someday. | -妈 -这是我未来的目标 |
[14:56] | Of course. Just not with our help. | 没错 就是不要我们帮忙 |
[14:58] | It was a very generous offer, but one I can’t accept. | 感谢您的好意 但恕我心领了 |
[15:03] | Gabriel… | 加百列 |
[15:05] | when a woman wants to take care of you, you let her. | 如果女人想要照顾你 就让她照顾吧 |
[15:08] | Look at me. Have you met a happier man? | 瞧瞧我 见过像我这么快活的男人吗 |
[15:12] | I have to take in the soufflé. | 我要去看一下蛋奶酥 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:20] | Just let him be. | 让他去吧 |
[15:22] | Okay! Okay. | 知道了 |
[15:24] | Timothée, would you mind getting a picture of us? | 提莫西 可以帮我们拍照吗 |
[15:29] | Drinking champagne in Champagne. | 在香槟酒庄享用香槟 |
[15:37] | Looks like you and Camille are getting cozy. | [明迪]你和卡蜜尔相处得挺自在的嘛 |
[15:40] | Gabriel here too. | 加百列也来了 |
[15:42] | All a little too cozy. | 简直太自在了 |
[15:44] | How’s bachelorette weekend? | 周末的告别单身派对筹备得如何 |
[15:48] | Nuts! | [明迪]忙翻了 |
[15:51] | Shay is planning a big surprise. She’s about to live stream. | [明迪]雪儿想搞个大惊喜 还说要直播 |
[15:52] | Check it out, @crayshayy | [明迪]看看她的账号 @疯女孩雪儿 |
[15:55] | Her last surprise was kidnapping us on a yacht. | [明迪]她上次搞惊喜 是把我们绑架到一艘游艇上 |
[15:57] | HAHA. Will do. | 哈哈 厉害 |
[16:07] | I thought the itinerary said we were doing The Peninsula tonight? | 今晚的行程不是到半岛酒店庆祝吗 |
[16:10] | Well, change of plans. There’s a performer we have to see. | 计划有变 我们要看某个歌手表演 |
[16:14] | It’s kind of the reason we came to Paris. | 可以说这次来就是为了见这位歌手 |
[16:16] | And now, on our legendary stage, | 现在 这个传奇性的舞台 |
[16:19] | we have a special guest. | 将迎来一个特别嘉宾 |
[16:21] | A fallen idol from Shanghai | 一个来自上海的过气偶像 |
[16:24] | who has come to Paris | 她来到了巴黎 |
[16:25] | to rise from the ashes. | 涅槃重生 |
[16:29] | Li, I would love to, but I… I haven’t sung in forever. | 小丽 我很想上台 但我已经很久没唱歌了 |
[16:33] | I’ve been so busy with business school… | 我忙着应付商学院的功课… |
[16:35] | Oh, my God, we know you’re not in business school. | 天啊 我们都知道你没去商学院了 |
[16:38] | And we know that you’re a nanny. | 我们也知道你当保姆的事 |
[16:41] | And that your parents cut you off. | 你爸妈还断了你的经济来源 |
[16:43] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你们怎么不早说 |
[16:46] | Bitch, why didn’t you say anything? | 臭婆娘 你怎么不说呢 |
[16:48] | I don’t know. I guess I thought you wouldn’t understand. | 我不知道 我只是以为你们不会理解 |
[16:51] | Mindy, the only thing I don’t understand is why you are in Paris and not singing. | 明迪 我唯一不懂的是 为什么你在巴黎却不唱歌 |
[16:55] | Well, I… | 我… |
[16:56] | You’ve been wanting to be a singer since we were kids. | 我们小时候 你就一直想当歌手 |
[16:59] | – Li, I would love to… – Good! | -小丽 我也想… -那就好 |
[17:01] | Because Shay paid a ton of money for the stage time. | 为了让你上台 雪儿可花了不少钱 |
[17:04] | – What? – Yeah, you’ll thank me later. | -什么 -一会儿再感谢我吧 |
[17:05] | Well, what song? | 那要唱哪一首歌呢 |
[17:07] | You know what song. | 你知道该唱什么 |
[17:09] | No. No. No! I butchered that on Popstar. I’m not… | 不不不 上次比赛我翻车了 我不要… |
[17:11] | Then do it right this time. | 那这次就好好唱 |
[17:14] | – Go! – Please welcome, Mindy Chen. | -去吧 -有请陈明迪 |
[17:18] | Plane! Plane! Club! Another club! Another club! | 飞机 俱乐部 续摊 |
[17:21] | Bus! Another club! No sleep! Sing, bitch! | 公车 续摊 不眠不休 唱吧 臭婆娘 |
[17:29] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[17:37] | No, I actually really don’t wanna… | 还是不行 我真的唱不了 |
[17:39] | You can do it, Mindy! | 明迪 加油 |
[17:42] | ♪ One, two, three One, two, three, drink ♪ | ♪ 一二三 一二三 干杯 ♪ |
[17:45] | ♪ One, two, three One, two, three, drink ♪ | ♪ 一二三 一二三 干杯 ♪ |
[17:48] | ♪ Throw ’em back till I lose count ♪ | ♪ 将一切抛诸脑后 直到我失去知觉 ♪ |
[17:50] | ♪ I’m gonna swing ♪ | ♪ 我要在那吊灯下 ♪ |
[17:55] | ♪ From the chandelier ♪ | ♪ 摇荡 ♪ |
[17:58] | ♪ From the chandelier ♪ | ♪ 摇荡 ♪ |
[18:01] | ♪ I’m… ♪ | ♪ 我要… ♪ |
[18:03] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[18:04] | ♪ Like, like tomorrow doesn’t exist ♪ | ♪ 仿佛没有明天 ♪ |
[18:09] | ♪ Like it doesn’t exist ♪ | ♪ 仿佛没有明天 ♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ I’m, I’m gonna fly ♪ | ♪ 我要飞 ♪ |
[18:17] | ♪ Like a bird through the night ♪ | ♪ 像鸟儿划过夜空 ♪ |
[18:20] | ♪ Feel my tears as they dry ♪ | ♪ 品味泪干的感觉 ♪ |
[18:23] | ♪ I’m, I’m gonna swing ♪ | ♪ 我要在那吊灯下 ♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ From the chandelier ♪ | ♪ 摇荡 ♪ |
[18:31] | ♪ From the chandelier ♪ | ♪ 摇荡 ♪ |
[18:33] | ♪ I’m just holding on for dear life ♪ | ♪ 我拼命抓紧我的人生 ♪ |
[18:36] | ♪ Won’t look down ♪ | ♪ 绝不向下看 ♪ |
[18:37] | ♪ Won’t open my eyes ♪ | ♪ 绝不睁开眼 ♪ |
[18:38] | ♪ Keep my glass full until morning light ♪ | ♪ 杯杯斟满 直到天亮 ♪ |
[18:41] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m just holding on for tonight ♪ | ♪ 因为我只要捱过今晚 ♪ |
[18:43] | ♪ On for tonight ♪ | ♪ 捱过今晚 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ On for tonight ♪ | ♪ 捱过今晚 ♪ |
[18:57] | To Mindy! | 敬明迪 |
[19:04] | …you’re ruining my relationship with Gabriel. | 你在拆散我和加百列 |
[19:07] | Mom, I’m fed up of you always trying to control everything! | 妈 你什么都要控制 我受够你了 |
[19:10] | He’s crazy to refuse the money. It’s nonsense! | 他居然不接受我的资助 这也太扯了 |
[19:19] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[19:25] | I wondered where you were hiding. | 我在想你躲在哪里呢 |
[19:27] | Not hiding, just couldn’t sleep. | 我没在躲 只是睡不着 |
[19:30] | Because you heard everyone fighting in their rooms? | 因为你听到有人在房间里吵架吧 |
[19:34] | Would you like a coupe? | 要不要来一杯 |
[19:36] | Okay, maybe I’m hiding. | 好吧 也许我的确在躲人 |
[19:39] | A little. | 喝一点就行 |
[19:41] | I have a motorbike. | 我有一辆摩托车 |
[19:42] | Should we run away? | 要不要一起逃跑 |
[19:44] | That’s always a bad idea. | 逃跑总是行不通的 |
[19:46] | No? You ran away from home. | 是吗 你离家出走了 |
[19:49] | Now you live in Paris. | 如今住在巴黎 |
[19:51] | – Not too bad. – I didn’t run away. | -不算太差吧 -我没有离家出走 |
[19:54] | I moved here for work. | 我搬来巴黎是为了工作 |
[19:55] | So they forced you | 难不成是公司逼你 |
[19:57] | to come to a country where you don’t speak the language. | 来到一个语言不通的国家 |
[20:00] | That’s a bad idea. | 那确实是行不通的 |
[20:01] | No, I wanted to come, | 不 是我自己想来 |
[20:04] | but I wasn’t running. | 不是为了逃避什么 |
[20:05] | I had a nice job, a nice boyfriend, | 我以前有一份很好的工作 |
[20:08] | nice friends. | 很好的男朋友和朋友 |
[20:10] | It was… | 所以… |
[20:13] | – Oh, my God, I ran away. – Yes. It sounds so nice. | -天啊 我真的在逃避 -你的生活听着不错 |
[20:17] | It was, but everything was already laid out. | 是的 只是一切都已经规划好了 |
[20:20] | I mean, there were no decisions left to make, | 不用再做任何决定了 |
[20:23] | even wrong ones. I always knew what was gonna happen. | 连错误的决定也没机会做了 未来一清二楚 |
[20:28] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[20:29] | And now I know nothing. | 现在我对未来一无所知 |
[20:32] | Everything is new | 一切都是新的 |
[20:35] | and confusing and, honestly, kind of scary. | 令人困惑 而且说实话 有点可怕 |
[20:40] | Yes, but you love it, no? | 但你乐在其中 不是吗 |
[20:44] | Slower. You’re supposed to savor it. | 慢点 要慢慢品味 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[21:00] | Let me try again. | 我再试试看 |
[21:05] | I thought that champagne was supposed to be served in a flute. | 香槟不是应该倒在笛型杯里吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, flutes are a more practical choice. | 笛形杯是比较实际的选择 |
[21:12] | But coupes are sexier. | 但碟形杯更性感 |
[21:15] | They were modeled after Marie Antoinette’s breasts. | 它们是根据玛丽·安托瓦内特的胸型设计的 |
[21:18] | They are the ideal size and shape | 它们的形状和大小 |
[21:20] | to deliver pleasure. | 是为人带来欢愉的理想状态 |
[21:48] | Slower, slower, you’re supposed to savor it. | 慢点 要慢慢品味 |
[22:19] | I have a surprise when you come down for breakfast!:) | [卡蜜尔]等你下楼吃早餐 给你准备了个惊喜 |
[22:21] | Come down when you’re ready! | [卡蜜尔]准备好就下来吧 |
[22:23] | Are you okay? | [卡蜜尔]你还好吗 |
[22:33] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[22:38] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[22:40] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[22:41] | This is Théo. | 这位是提奥 |
[22:43] | Nice to meet you, Emily. | 艾米丽 很高兴认识你 |
[22:44] | Camille told me wonderful things about you. | 卡蜜尔在我面前对你赞不绝口 |
[22:47] | Do you work for the company? | 你也在这家酒庄上班吗 |
[22:49] | Oh, no, he’s, uh, the brother I talked to you about. | 不不 他就是我提到的那个弟弟 |
[22:54] | But I thought that I met your brother yesterday at the, | 我昨天不是见过你弟了吗 |
[22:57] | on the tour and at dinner? | 在观光团和吃晚饭的时候 |
[22:59] | Timothée? He’s 17. | 提莫西 他才17岁 |
[23:01] | But… But… | 但是… |
[23:03] | But he said that he finished collège, and… | 他说他大学毕业了 而且… |
[23:06] | How could a 17-year-old be out of college? | 17岁怎么可能大学毕业 |
[23:08] | You’re thinking of “université.” | 英语中所谓的”大学” |
[23:10] | In France, it’s, how do you say, “junior high.” | 在法语中指的是”初中” |
[23:12] | That is needlessly confusing! | 这也太令人摸不着头脑了吧 |
[23:15] | Bonjour, mon américaine. | 早上好 我的美国美女 |
[23:21] | Sorry for that. I bite too hard. | 抱歉 我咬得太用力了 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:26] | You said you wanted me to meet your brother. Okay? | 是你说要介绍你弟给我认识的 |
[23:28] | And I didn’t know he was… I was drinking a lot of champagne. | 但我不知道他只有… 我昨晚喝了很多香槟 |
[23:37] | Emily, come with me. | 艾米丽 跟我来一趟 |
[23:40] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[23:47] | I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[24:03] | I need you to be honest with me. | 请你老实告诉我 |
[24:08] | – You and my son… – I had no idea how young he was. | -你和我儿子… -我不知道他年纪还小 |
[24:11] | Camille told me that she wanted me to meet her brother. | 卡蜜尔说 想介绍她弟给我认识 |
[24:13] | And… And he was such an expert | 而且… 你儿子对香槟的理解 |
[24:15] | about champagne. | 简直就是专家等级 |
[24:16] | Stop talking, please. I don’t care about any of that. | 别说了 这些我都不在乎 |
[24:19] | I need to know, | 我想知道的是 |
[24:20] | is my son a good lover? | 我儿子是不是个好情人 |
[24:25] | I worry for my children’s future. | 我很担心孩子们的未来 |
[24:27] | It’s a mother’s job. | 这是身为人母的责任 |
[24:28] | And my little boy… | 我的小儿子… |
[24:30] | Oh, my God. Please tell me this wasn’t his first time. | 天啊 别告诉我这是他的初夜 |
[24:33] | Oh, dear, did it seem that way? | 天啊 他表现得很像第一次吗 |
[24:35] | What? No. No, no, no. | 什么 不是 |
[24:37] | He was gentle and… and sweet. | 他表现得很温柔 很贴心 |
[24:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry. How much detail are you looking for here? | 抱歉 你想知道多少细节 |
[24:44] | His father finally passed down something helpful. | 他爸终于遗传给他一点有用的东西了 |
[24:47] | My husband is a fantastic lover, | 我丈夫是个很棒的情人 |
[24:50] | but beyond that, he is as useless | 除此之外 |
[24:52] | as this surplus of grapes. | 他就跟过剩的葡萄一样 一无是处 |
[24:54] | Thank you, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[24:55] | I will call you a car to the train station. | 我帮你叫车 送你去火车站 |
[24:58] | I imagine you wanna run away from this bomb you exploded. | 我想你出了这么大的事 应该很想逃跑吧 |
[25:03] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[25:06] | I came down here to pitch you Savoir, | 我是来说服你聘用萨维尔公司的 |
[25:08] | and you’ve dodged me all weekend. | 但你整个周末都在躲我 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | You know about the surplus. | 你知道我们的葡萄过剩 |
[25:17] | We need to find new buyers | 我们必须寻找新的买家 |
[25:19] | or else pour it all down the drain. | 不然就得倒进水沟里了 |
[25:24] | How do we do that? | 你说我们该怎么办 |
[25:28] | That’s how. | 就这么办 |
[25:32] | A bottle to sip and a bottle to spray. | 一瓶用来喝 一瓶用来喷 |
[25:34] | You make the same amount whether or not they drink it, yes? | 不管客人喝不喝 钱照样赚 不是吗 |
[25:37] | We could make your brand | 我们可以把你们的品牌打造成 |
[25:38] | the official spray of Paris. | 巴黎标志性的喷洒香槟 |
[25:40] | Or anywhere, really. | 或者任何地方都行 |
[25:43] | I can hear my grandmother rising from her grave to strangle me. | 我外婆要从坟墓里爬起来掐死我了 |
[25:47] | You’re worried about legacy. | 你担心的是传承 |
[25:49] | Understood. That’s your job. | 我懂 维护传承是你的责任 |
[25:51] | How about we create a second label for the spray campaign? | 不如我们为喷洒香槟打造一个子品牌 |
[25:54] | But what to call something so useless? | 不过这么没用的玩意要叫什么呢 |
[25:57] | What about “Champère”? | 就叫… “香槟之父”吧 |
[26:04] | I’ll consider it. | 我会考虑的 |
[26:18] | Maman said she was really impressed | 我妈说她很欣赏 |
[26:20] | with your presentation. | 你的表现 |
[26:22] | The whole family was impressed. | 你全家都很欣赏她的表现 |
[26:26] | Camille, I’m so embarrassed. | 卡蜜尔 我好丢脸啊 |
[26:28] | Don’t be. | 不要紧的 |
[26:30] | I knew we’d get you into the family one way or another. | 我就知道你能融入我们家 |
[26:33] | I just didn’t know it would be so quick. | 只是没想到这么快 |
[26:35] | I promise, now that we’re working together… | 现在我们要合作了 我答应你… |
[26:37] | No, Emily, it’s really fine. I can’t control who you get into bed with. | 不 艾米丽 真的没事 你跟谁睡我管不着 |
[26:41] | – Is this gonna be weird? – No, we’re all adults. | -这不会奇怪吗 -不会 我们都是大人了 |
[26:44] | Except for Timothée. | 提莫西除外 |
[26:45] | Grow up! | 成熟点 |
[26:48] | But I’m already far too old for your tastes. | 我已经老得不适合你的口味了 |