时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Yes, Gabriel! | 加百列 |
[00:32] | Again? | 又来 |
[00:48] | They were at it all night. | 他们整晚都在做运动 |
[00:52] | Frenchmen never get tired of having sex. | 法国男人做爱从不厌倦 |
[00:54] | It’s like docking them in a Lightning port. | 就像插上电源一样 |
[00:56] | My battery’s dead, and I have a huge day at work. | 可我没电了 今天还得工作一整天呢 |
[01:00] | – I can’t believe this. – What? | -岂有此理 -怎么了 |
[01:02] | Stop this shit now, asshole! | 别闹了 王八蛋 |
[01:06] | Send voice note to Dad. | 把语音信息发给老爸 |
[01:08] | – That’s how you talk to your dad? – The Zipper King? | -你跟你爸这样讲话 -那个拉链大王吗 |
[01:11] | His third assistant will soften the tone when she reads it. | 他的第三个助理读的时候会温柔一点的 |
[01:14] | He’s bribing me to come home. | 他要引诱我回家 |
[01:16] | – Again. – With what? | -又来了 -用什么引诱你 |
[01:20] | Oh, my God, a BMW? | 天啊 一辆宝马跑车 |
[01:22] | And the house behind it. | 还有后面那栋房子 |
[01:24] | – He’s giving you a house? – Yeah. Right next to my parents’ place. | -他要送你房子 -对 就在我爸妈家旁边 |
[01:27] | All I have to do is go home, join his trainee program, | 只要我回家 加入他的培训项目 |
[01:31] | and start dressing like Angela Merkel. | 穿得像德国总理默克尔就行了 |
[01:33] | And you’re giving up all that to be a nanny? | 你放弃了这些来当保姆 |
[01:36] | – Do you really like Paris that much? – Yes, I do. | -你真的这么爱巴黎 -对啊 |
[01:40] | – But also, I can never go back to China. – Why not? | -而且 我也回不去中国 -为什么 |
[01:43] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[01:44] | there’s the life my parents have planned for me. | 那边有我爸妈为我规划好的人生 |
[01:46] | Marry the right guy, | 嫁给对的人 |
[01:49] | live on the right street… | 住在对的街道 |
[01:50] | and also, ahem, there is this. | 还有… 这个视频 |
[01:58] | Oh, my God, you were on Chinese Idol? | 天啊 你参加过”中国偶像” |
[02:00] | We call it Chinese Popstar. | 在中国叫”中国流行歌星” |
[02:01] | That’s so cool. | 好厉害啊 |
[02:13] | I choked in front of billions of people. | 我在十多亿观众面前怯场了 |
[02:15] | Not millions, billions. | 不是几百万人 是十多亿人 |
[02:18] | And when they found out who my father was, | 然后有人发现了我父亲的身份 |
[02:21] | I became a meme. | 于是我成了爆款表情包 |
[02:23] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:25] | I was so mortified, I had to get out of China ASAP. | 实在太丢脸了 我只好马上出国 |
[02:28] | And so I gave up, and I came here and went to business school | 于是我放弃了当歌手 来到法国 |
[02:32] | like my dad wanted me to. | 听我爸的话 去读商学院 |
[02:34] | And I failed at that too. | 结果也失败了 |
[02:35] | Well, of course you did. You’re a singer. | 当然会失败了 你是歌手 |
[02:37] | Was a singer. I had my shot, and I blew it. | 以前是 我有过机会 结果搞砸了 |
[02:40] | No, you get more than one shot, Mindy. | 明迪 你不只有一次机会 |
[02:42] | In China, you only get one kid. | 中国家庭只能有一个小孩 |
[02:44] | You need to get back out there. | 你必须回到舞台上 |
[02:46] | Just find a stage and get your groove back. | 你要找个舞台 重拾状态 |
[02:48] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[02:49] | But, you know, the wonderful thing about Paris | 但你知道吗 巴黎的美好之处在于… |
[02:52] | is that nobody judges you for doing nothing. | 就算什么都不做 也不会被人批判 |
[02:56] | It’s practically an art form here. | “什么都不做”是一种艺术 |
[02:57] | You know what? We actually have a name for it. | 法国人还给这种人取名呢 |
[02:59] | They call us “flâneurs.” | 他们称我们为”慢活族” |
[03:01] | You’re not a flâneur. You’re in hiding. | 你不是慢活族 你这是在潜逃 |
[03:03] | And what more fabulous place to hide? | 有什么比潜逃至巴黎更美好呢 |
[03:15] | – You said we had to wear all black. – I said you had to. | -不是说要穿全黑吗 -我说你必须穿全黑 |
[03:18] | You’ll blend in perfectly at Pierre Cadault’s couture house. | 你会完美地融入皮尔·库特的高级时装店 |
[03:21] | However, I have no interest in blending in. | 不过 我希望自己能显眼些 |
[03:26] | Emily, I’ve been dreaming of meeting Pierre Cadault since I was 12 | 艾米丽 我从12岁起就梦想着见到皮尔·库特 |
[03:30] | and stole issues of French Vogue from my mum’s beauty salon. | 我甚至为了他偷走我妈美容院的法国版”时尚”杂志 |
[03:33] | He’s a legend. | 他是个传奇人物 |
[03:34] | I know, Julien. I did my homework. | 我知道 朱利安 我做过功课了 |
[03:37] | I know all about his feud with Valentino, | 我知道他和瓦伦蒂诺之间的恩怨情仇 |
[03:39] | his affair with Elton John, | 他和艾尔顿·约翰的绯闻 |
[03:41] | and his pet iguana, Evangelista, that apparently won’t die. | 还有他那只死不了的宠物鬣蜥 伊万格丽斯塔 |
[03:44] | Actually, the iguana has died five times. | 其实那只鬣蜥死过五次了 |
[03:47] | They just replaced it and called it by the same name. | 他们只是重新换一只 然后取同一个名字 |
[03:50] | – No! – Yes. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[03:51] | Sylvie… | 希尔薇… |
[03:53] | did you see my e-mails about social strategy? | 你看了我的关于社交媒体策略的邮件吗 |
[03:55] | Pierre Cadault detests social media, | 皮尔·库特痛恨社交媒体 |
[03:58] | but his manager knows he needs it to compete. | 但他经纪人清楚 他需要社交媒体来竞争 |
[04:00] | If we get the account, that’s something to discuss in the future. | 要能敲定这项企划 以后再谈社交媒体也不迟 |
[04:03] | So today, just observe, admire, and try to disappear, hmm? | 今天你只要观察 欣赏 变成透明人就好 |
[04:08] | Won’t be a problem. I wore all black. | 没问题 我都穿全黑了 |
[04:10] | That’s not black. That’s off-black. | 这不是黑色 是墨色 |
[04:20] | Since the 1800s, | 19世纪至今 |
[04:22] | only design houses chosen by the French Federation of Fashion | 只有获法国时装联盟承认的时装店的 |
[04:26] | may refer to their work as “haute couture.” | 作品才称得上”高定时装” |
[04:28] | Pierre Cadault is one of them, of course. | 皮尔·库特时装店便是其一 |
[04:31] | Monsieur Cadault does not chase trends. | 库特先生从不追求潮流 |
[04:33] | He’s… He’s an artist. | 他是个艺术家 |
[04:35] | Even now, he’s offered his talents to design costumes | 直到现在 他还在奉献自己的才华 |
[04:38] | for the new ballet this week at the Paris Opera. | 为巴黎歌剧院本周首映的芭蕾舞剧设计服装 |
[04:40] | Sublime! | 抓住我的手 |
[04:47] | Il… Il arrive! | 他来了 |
[04:49] | Hold my hand. Okay, let it go. | 抓住我的手 好了 放开吧 |
[04:53] | Dominique, I wish you wouldn’t show the costumes. | 多米妮 你不会让他们看过那些剧服了吧 |
[04:56] | They’re not ready! | 还没准备好呢 |
[04:57] | Oh, Pierre. Oh là là! They are more than ready. | 皮尔 得了吧 早就准备好了 |
[04:59] | They elevate ballet. | 它们将芭蕾提升到了另一个境界 |
[05:00] | The team here from Savoir was just saying so, n’est-ce pas? | 这个萨维尔公司的团队正这么说呢 |
[05:04] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[05:05] | The Instagrammers. | 一群网红 |
[05:07] | Oh, no, Monsieur Cadault. | 库特先生 你误会了 |
[05:09] | It’s the honor of my career to be here. | 来这里见您是我事业上的一大荣幸 |
[05:13] | Of my life. | 是我人生的一大荣幸 |
[05:19] | And you? | 你呢 |
[05:25] | Beyond honored. | 荣幸不已 |
[05:27] | I… I mean, | 我是说… |
[05:28] | I’ve always… | 我一直都… |
[05:30] | admired your work. | 很欣赏您的作品 |
[05:33] | And being here, | 能来到这里 |
[05:36] | it’s just fabulous. | 真是太棒了 |
[05:38] | “Fabulous”? | “太棒了” |
[05:40] | You… Your couture is… is a confection. | 您的高定时装就像精致糖果 |
[05:45] | I could eat your clothes! | 我好想吃掉你设计的衣服 |
[05:50] | Ringarde. | 俗气 |
[05:54] | Pierre! Pierre! | 皮尔 |
[06:00] | Wait! What happened, guys? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[06:03] | What does “ringarde” mean? | 他刚才说的那个词是什么意思 |
[06:05] | It means “basic.” | 是”俗气”的意思 |
[06:06] | He called you a basic bitch. | 他说你是俗妹 |
[06:08] | What? Because of my bag charm? | 什么 就因为我的手提包挂饰 |
[06:40] | Do you think he’s her son or her lover? | 你觉得他们是母子还是情侣 |
[06:43] | I… I was just… | 我只是在… |
[06:47] | watching to see if the Caesar salad is really worth 20 euros. | 观察那盘凯撒沙拉是不是真的值20欧元 |
[06:51] | She’s forceful. | 她很强势 |
[06:52] | Bit controlling. | 控制欲有点强 |
[06:54] | Like a mother. | 像个妈妈一样 |
[06:56] | And now she’s feeding him… | 她在喂他吃东西 |
[06:59] | like… | 就像… |
[07:01] | a lover. | 一对情侣 |
[07:03] | Oh, God, I hope. | 天啊 希望如此吧 |
[07:07] | Loser buys the next bottle of wine. | 输的人请对方喝一瓶葡萄酒 |
[07:11] | You’re so sure you’re right? | 你就这么肯定你猜得对 |
[07:13] | I’m a professor of semiotics. It’s… | 我是符号学教授 主要研究… |
[07:16] | Study of symbols. | 符号学说 |
[07:18] | I have a master’s in communication. | 我有个传播学硕士学位 |
[07:20] | Then you know it’s my job to read such things. | 那你应该知道 我的工作就是解读这类东西 |
[07:23] | Signs, | 符号 |
[07:24] | people. | 人 |
[07:26] | Thomas. | 我叫托马 |
[07:28] | Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[07:30] | So, how are we gonna know who wins this little wager? | 要怎么知道谁会赌赢呢 |
[07:32] | I guess we have to sit here until they reveal themselves. | 大概只能坐在这儿 直到他们自己揭晓答案 |
[07:39] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[07:43] | And then, for the rest of the day, no one would talk to me at work. | 然后 一整天下来 办公室没人跟我说话 |
[07:47] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[07:49] | it’s a bit ringard to call someone ringarde. | 骂人俗气本身就是有点俗气的行为 |
[07:51] | Right? I’m not saying I’m cool… | 对吧 我没说我很酷… |
[07:54] | You’re sitting at the coolest café in all of Paris. | 你正坐在全巴黎最酷的咖啡馆 |
[07:56] | At least, historically. | 起码 在历史上是最酷的 |
[07:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:59] | This was the home of Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir. | 让·保罗·萨特和西蒙娜·德·波伏娃常来这里 |
[07:59] | 让·保罗·萨特: 法国哲学家 代表作”存在与虚无” 西蒙娜·德·波伏娃: 法国作家 女权运动创始人之一 萨特女友 | |
[08:02] | Everybody in Paris flocked to see them. | 巴黎人涌进这里 只为见他们一面 |
[08:04] | I read Second Sex in college. | 我大学时读过”第二性”这本书 |
[08:07] | Most of it. | 读得七七八八吧 |
[08:09] | But did you know that, for the longest time, | 不过你知不知道 对街的双偶咖啡馆 |
[08:12] | the café across the street, Les Deux Magots, was the cool place? | 曾风靡过很长一段时间 |
[08:15] | Hemingway and Picasso, they used to drink there. | 海明威和毕加索曾是那里的常客 |
[08:19] | And what happened? | 后来呢 |
[08:21] | Sartre and de Beauvoir decided it was too bourgeois, | 萨特和波伏娃觉得 那里的资本主义味太浓 |
[08:24] | and they fled to the Café de Flore | 所以他们跑到花神咖啡馆 |
[08:26] | ’cause it was empty, and suddenly… | 因为后者空无一人 突然之间… |
[08:29] | Café de Flore was the cool place. | 花神咖啡馆变成好地方了 |
[08:32] | When two things are next to each other, | 两样东西一旦放在一起 |
[08:34] | we’re… forced to compare them. | 人们就会拿来比较 |
[08:38] | Café de Flore et Deux Magots. | 要不花神咖啡馆 要不双偶咖啡馆 |
[08:40] | Or “ringarde” and “cool.” | 或者 要么”俗气” 要么”时尚” |
[08:44] | You are not ringarde. | 你并不俗气 |
[08:48] | Wait! What? | 等一下 搞什么 |
[08:49] | Who’s that third guy? | 这个第三者是谁 |
[08:53] | Now we’re never gonna know who won the bet. | 看来我们分不出胜负了 |
[08:56] | I don’t care about the bet. I just wanted to keep talking to you. | 我不在乎胜负 我只想一直跟你聊下去 |
[09:00] | Well… | 那… |
[09:05] | we could talk someplace else. | 我们可以去其他地方继续聊 |
[09:07] | Someplace cooler? | 你是指更好的地方吗 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | My God! | 天啊 |
[10:02] | All your books are in French. | 这些都是法文书 |
[10:03] | And good morning to you. | 早安 |
[10:06] | And they’re not my books. They came with the apartment. | 那些不是我的书 它们本来就在这间公寓里 |
[10:08] | I have a rule. | 我有个原则 |
[10:11] | If I go home with a girl, and she doesn’t have her own books, | 我跟一个女孩回家 要是她没有自己的书 |
[10:15] | I cannot make love to her. | 我没法跟她做爱 |
[10:16] | I have my own books. | 我有自己的书 |
[10:18] | They cost too much to ship from Chicago, | 只是从芝加哥寄过来太贵了 |
[10:20] | so I download them on my iPad. | 所以我都下载到iPad里了 |
[10:23] | Then, show me your iPad. | 那让我看看你的iPad |
[10:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:26] | So I can make love to you again | 好让我再跟你做爱 |
[10:28] | with a clear conscience. | 这次问心无愧 |
[10:35] | Are you sure you don’t wanna use my shower? | 你确定不在我家洗澡吗 |
[10:38] | I don’t want to wash you off yet. | 我还不想洗掉你的味道 |
[10:41] | Please tell me we’ll see each other again tonight. | 希望我们今晚还会再见面 |
[10:43] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[10:53] | Bonjour! | 早上好 |
[10:55] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[10:56] | A professor I met last night. I’ve… I’ve never done anything like that. | 昨晚刚认识的教授 我从没干过这种事 |
[10:59] | For all I know, he could have been a murderer. | 他搞不好是个杀人凶手呢 |
[11:02] | I thought I heard a couple of petites morts, so… | 我听到你”死了”几次 |
[11:04] | A couple of what? | 什么了几次 |
[11:05] | Little death. | “死了” |
[11:07] | It means “an orgasm.” | 就是”高潮”的意思 |
[11:09] | And it sounds like you died at least twice last night. | 听起来你昨晚至少死了两次 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God, I’m petit mortified. | 天啊 羞死人了 |
[11:15] | “little deaths”? | “死了” |
[11:16] | Why do you call it that? It sounds so morbid. | 为什么有这种说法 听起来好变态哦 |
[11:18] | No, it’s not. It’s like, … | 不是 就像… |
[11:21] | it’s so intense that you die, and then you are reborn as a new person. | 爽到死掉一样 然后重生为新造的人 |
[11:39] | Well, if it isn’t la belle ringarde. | 这身俗气的装扮真好看 |
[11:41] | – Could you not? – I said “belle.” | -够了 -我说”好看”啊 |
[11:42] | Okay, “ringarde,” I cannot deny. | 好吧 我确实也说了”俗气” |
[11:44] | Look, I’m not basic. | 听着 我并不俗气 |
[11:46] | In fact, I went home with a philosophy professor last night. | 我昨晚还带一个哲学教授回家了呢 |
[11:49] | That’s worse than basic. It’s boring. | 这比俗气还要糟糕 这叫无趣 |
[11:51] | It was not boring. | 才不是呢 |
[11:53] | He quoted Rimbaud to me, and it was hot. | 他对着我念兰波的诗 太性感了 |
[11:55] | The only thing my ex ever quoted was Game of Thrones recaps. | 我前任只会给我讲”权力的游戏” |
[11:57] | America, it sounds like a prison. | 美国听起来就像一座监狱 |
[12:00] | Anyway, I guess this poetry man explains why you’re late for once. | 看来这个读诗男说明了你破天荒迟到的原因 |
[12:04] | No. Sylvie e-mailed me that I didn’t have to be in until 11:00. | 不是 希尔薇给我发邮件 叫我11点来就行 |
[12:09] | – What meeting’s happening in there? – For the Fourtier account. | -里面在开什么会议 -福特尔的企划 |
[12:13] | The watch account? | 那个名表的企划案 |
[12:14] | I’m leading social. Did Sylvie tell you why they’re meeting without me? | 宣传是我负责的 希尔薇有说为什么不叫我吗 |
[12:17] | Definitely not. However, I’m feeling uncomfortable right now, | 没有 不过我现在感觉不太舒服 |
[12:20] | so I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[12:30] | Is there a reason I wasn’t invited to the Fourtier meeting this morning? | 为什么今早福特尔的会议不叫我 |
[12:33] | Last week, you told me to prepare a deck. | 上周你还叫我准备一份资料 |
[12:35] | Luc, can you please tell Emily | 卢克 你能不能告诉艾米丽 |
[12:37] | she’s not leading social media for Fourtier anymore. | 她不再负责福特尔的社交媒体宣传了 |
[12:39] | She’s on a luxury brand quarantine. | 她被下达了奢侈品牌禁令 |
[12:42] | Okay, I will tell her. | 好的 我会跟她说的 |
[12:43] | I’m right here. Is this about Pierre Cadault? | 我人在这里呢 是因为皮尔·库特吗 |
[12:46] | And tell her, also, | 顺便也告诉她 |
[12:47] | I don’t need to hear her moaning around the office all day. | 我不想听她在办公室里无病呻吟 |
[12:50] | – She can go. – Yes, I will tell her. | -她要走就走 -好的 我会跟她说的 |
[12:52] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[12:53] | Oh, well, make sure she knows what a quarantine is. | 确保她知道”禁令”是什么意思 |
[12:56] | – Sure. – It means the same thing in English! | -没问题 -跟英语是一个意思 |
[13:00] | It was one client, and we knew Pierre Cadault was a long shot. | 不就是个客户吗 我们都知道皮尔·库特很难搞 |
[13:02] | Yes, but he was Sylvie’s long shot. | 是的 但希尔薇想跟他合作很久了 |
[13:05] | She’s talked about signing him as long as I’ve been at Savoir. | 从我进公司以来 希尔薇就一直想跟他签约 |
[13:07] | Well, do you think there’s any way to see Pierre again and explain? | 你觉得我能不能再去见他 跟他解释呢 |
[13:10] | And what would you say? | 你能说什么 |
[13:12] | Go ahead. Pretend I am Pierre. | 说吧 假装我是皮尔 |
[13:15] | Monsieur Cadault, please allow me… | 库特先生 请让我… |
[13:19] | Ringarde! | 俗气 |
[13:28] | I can’t believe I got demoted because of an accessory. | 我竟然因为一个小配饰被降级了 |
[13:31] | At least you have a hot new male accessory. | 起码你有了帅气的新男友当配饰 |
[13:34] | – How’s that going? – Crazy. | -你们进展如何 -太不可思议了 |
[13:36] | Like, three petits morts in one night. | 一晚”死”了三次 |
[13:40] | You learned a gross new phrase. | 你学到了一个恶心的新词 |
[13:42] | I did. | 没错 |
[13:43] | He refused to shower afterwards | 事后他拒绝洗澡 |
[13:45] | because he wanted a reminder on him. | 因为他想留下我的味道 |
[13:48] | – Is that weird? – Sexy. | -是不是很奇怪 -很性感啊 |
[13:50] | Although that’s probably why the metro smells like PBO during morning rush hour. | 虽然这大概就是早高峰地铁闻着像PBO的原因 |
[13:55] | Public BO? | 市民的体味吗 |
[13:56] | Pussy BO. | 是骚穴味 |
[13:57] | – Mindy! – What? Have you taken the metro? | -明迪 -怎么了 你坐过地铁吗 |
[14:01] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:03] | I get très nasty when I’m exhausted, | 我累的时候就会口不择言 |
[14:05] | and thanks to you, I was up all night. | 多亏了你 我整晚睡不着 |
[14:07] | Why me? | 怎么了 |
[14:09] | I went down a drunk rabbit hole of googling jazz clubs in Paris. | 我昨晚喝醉后 搜了巴黎的爵士酒吧 |
[14:13] | I don’t know. | 该怎么说呢 |
[14:14] | I figured that if I was going to try the singing thing again, | 我心想 如果我还想再尝试唱歌 |
[14:17] | I might as well do it here, where no one knows me. | 那不如就在巴黎好了 毕竟没人认识我 |
[14:20] | I saw that there is an open audition at Crazy Horse. | 我看到疯马秀要海选 |
[14:23] | Well, that’s not so crazy. | 挺好的啊 |
[14:25] | – I’m not going. – Why not? | -我没打算去 -为什么 |
[14:27] | Because I still have Chinese Popstar PTSD. | 我还没走出”中国流行歌星”的PTSD |
[14:30] | That’s, like, p for “post-traumatic,” right? | P是指”创伤后” 不是”骚穴”吧 |
[14:33] | Emily, yes. | 艾米丽 是的 |
[14:35] | Okay. Well, you just… | 听好 你只要… |
[14:37] | You need to get over it and sing. | 你必须克服这个障碍 继续唱歌 |
[14:39] | Honestly, sometimes I don’t think I’ll ever sing again. | 说真的 有时我觉得我不可能再唱歌了 |
[14:43] | What about for me? | 如果是为了我呢 |
[14:44] | Maybe… I don’t know. Not right now. | 也许吧… 我也说不上来 起码现在不行 |
[14:48] | Why not right now? No one’s paying attention. | 为什么现在不行 没人会注意到你 |
[14:50] | – You want me to sing right now? – Yes. | -你叫我现在唱歌 -对啊 |
[14:52] | – There are people. – So? Just pick any song that you want. | -这儿都是人 -那又如何 随便唱首歌吧 |
[14:54] | I’m not gonna judge you. | 我不会批判你的 |
[14:56] | I’m not judging. | 我不会的 |
[14:58] | Fine, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | – I can’t look at you. – All right. | -我不能看到你的脸 -好吧 |
[15:01] | – I’m gonna st… Here, you take this. – Oh, okay. | -我要站… 接住 -好吧 |
[15:04] | Gonna stand far away, not look at you. | 我要站远点 我不要看你的脸 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:08] | – Okay, what do you want me to sing? – I don’t know. Whatever you want. | -好了 你要我唱什么 -不知道 随便你 |
[15:13] | ♪ Quand il me prend dans ses bras ♪ | ♪ 当他拥我入怀 ♪ |
[15:19] | ♪ Il me parle l’a tout bas ♪ | ♪ 低声对我说话 ♪ |
[15:24] | ♪ Je vois la vie en rose ♪ | ♪ 我看见玫瑰色的人生 ♪ |
[15:30] | ♪ Il me dit des mots d’amour ♪ | ♪ 他对我说爱的言语 ♪ |
[15:36] | ♪ Des mots de tous les jours ♪ | ♪ 天天有说不完的情话 ♪ |
[15:40] | ♪ Et ça m’ fait quelque chose ♪ | ♪ 这对我来说可不一般 ♪ |
[15:47] | ♪Il est entré dans mon coeur ♪ | ♪ 一股幸福的暖流 ♪ |
[15:52] | ♪ Une part de bonheur ♪ | ♪ 流进我心扉 ♪ |
[15:56] | ♪ Dont je connais la cause ♪ | ♪ 我清楚它来自何方 ♪ |
[16:01] | ♪ C’est lui pour moi ♪ | ♪ 这就是你为了我 ♪ |
[16:04] | ♪ Moi pour lui dans la vie ♪ | ♪ 我为了你 在生命长河里 ♪ |
[16:08] | ♪ Il me l’a dit ♪ | ♪ 他对我这样说 ♪ |
[16:10] | ♪ L’a jure ♪ | ♪ 这样起誓 ♪ |
[16:12] | ♪ Pour la vie ♪ | ♪ 以他的生命 ♪ |
[16:16] | ♪ Give your heart and soul to me ♪ | ♪ 把你的心与灵魂交予我 ♪ |
[16:21] | ♪ And life will always be ♪ | ♪ 我们将永远拥有 ♪ |
[16:27] | ♪ La vie ♪ | ♪ 玫瑰 ♪ |
[16:28] | ♪ En rose ♪ | ♪ 人生 ♪ |
[16:39] | Okay, okay. Merci. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:42] | No one was paying any attention. | 没人注意到你 |
[16:44] | Don’t worry. | 放心吧 |
[16:52] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[16:55] | A gift. | 送你的礼物 |
[16:57] | Delta of Venus. | “情迷维纳斯” |
[16:58] | It’s very sexy. | 很性感的一本书 |
[17:00] | Shall we go upstairs and read it, or are you not letting me in? | 要不要上楼一起看 还是你不打算让我进门 |
[17:03] | If we go upstairs now, we’ll never make it to dinner. | 要是现在上楼 就来不及吃晚餐了 |
[17:06] | Better to have something to look forward to, anyway. | 有所期待总是好的 |
[17:12] | – Hey, Emily. – Hi. | -艾米丽 -你们好 |
[17:17] | Introduce us to your friend. | 介绍你的朋友给我们认识吧 |
[17:19] | This is Thomas. | 这位是托马 |
[17:21] | Thomas, this is my friend Camille and… and her boyfriend, Gabriel. | 托马 他们是我朋友 卡蜜尔和她男朋友加百列 |
[17:25] | Yes, we’ve heard you. We heard… of you. | 我们听过你… 听说过你 |
[17:27] | Gabriel is, the chef at a restaurant across the square. | 加百列是广场附近一家餐厅的厨师 |
[17:31] | Yeah, except tonight, another chef is gonna cook for us | 没错 不过今晚有其他厨师为我们下厨 |
[17:34] | at a great little tapas place in the tenth. | 在第十区的一家有西班牙小菜的小店 |
[17:36] | Yep. Oh! You should join us. | 对了 我们一起去吧 |
[17:38] | Oh, no, we wouldn’t wanna crash your dinner. | 不必了 我们不想打扰你们用餐 |
[17:41] | Please, it would totally be fun. Please. | 一起去吧 一定会很好玩的 拜托 |
[17:43] | – I love Spanish wine. Why not? – Why not? | -我爱喝西班牙葡萄酒 何乐不为 -何乐不为 |
[17:46] | Yeah. Okay, great. It’s a double date, then. | 好的 太好了 我们四人约会吧 |
[17:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:55] | It’s this way. | 往这边走 |
[17:59] | This area is so pretty. What’s it called? | 这一片太美了 叫什么来着 |
[18:02] | Canal Saint-Martin. | 圣马丁运河 |
[18:03] | It used to be gritty and authentic. | 这里曾是个朴实无华的地方 |
[18:05] | It is a shame how popular it’s gotten. | 结果变成了热门景点 真可惜 |
[18:08] | None of the charm it had before. | 魅力不再 |
[18:10] | I still like it. | 我还是很喜欢这里 |
[18:11] | It’s Euro Disney compared to what it was. | 如今更像是欧洲迪士尼乐园 |
[18:14] | Did you both grow up in the city? | 你们俩在这里长大吗 |
[18:16] | – No. – Gabriel’s from Normandy. | -不 -加百列来自诺曼底 |
[18:20] | I grew up on a farm in Brionne. | 我在布里奥纳的一个农场长大 |
[18:22] | His whole family raised money so he could attend cooking school here. | 他们全家存钱把他送来巴黎学习厨艺 |
[18:27] | They are so proud of my guy. | 我男人是他们的骄傲 |
[18:28] | I love that. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[18:30] | Well, the two of you have something in common. | 你俩有个共同点 |
[18:32] | Neither from Paris. | 都不是来自巴黎 |
[18:41] | – Cigarette, anyone? – I’d love one, thanks. | -要抽烟吗 -给我一根吧 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I’m surprised. All the chefs I know roll their own. | 有点意外 我认识的厨师都是自己卷烟 |
[18:50] | Well… Well, now you know one who doesn’t. | 行吧 现在你认识一个不会卷烟的厨师了 |
[18:56] | Gabriel, you… you picked a really great wine. | 加百列 你选的葡萄酒真好喝 |
[18:58] | Thank you. It’s a small organic producer from Rioja. | 谢谢 这来自里奥哈一家小型有机酒庄 |
[19:00] | Gabriel knows his wine inside and out. | 加百列是个葡萄酒专家 |
[19:03] | Except for champagne. That is Camille’s specialty. | 香槟除外 那是卡蜜尔的专长 |
[19:06] | Only because of where I grew up. | 这跟我长大的地方有关 |
[19:07] | My family has a little château in Champagne. | 我家在香槟省经营一家小酒庄 |
[19:10] | – It’s called Domaine de Lalisse. – Domaine de Lalisse? | -叫莱莉丝山庄 -莱莉丝山庄 |
[19:13] | I’ve never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[19:15] | Well, it’s, um, small. | 只是一家小酒庄 不值一提 |
[19:17] | But we don’t have to talk about that. That’s so boring. | 我们不用聊这个的 太无趣了 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:21] | So dull, talking about wine. It’s like conversation about the weather. | 聊葡萄酒就跟聊天气一样无趣 |
[19:25] | Far more interesting to drink it. No? | 还是喝酒比较有趣 不是吗 |
[19:29] | Bien sûr. | 没错 |
[19:36] | I don’t think Gabriel likes me. | 加百列好像不喜欢我 |
[19:40] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么想 |
[19:42] | I could just tell that he’s jealous that I’m with you. | 我看得出来 他妒忌我跟你在一起 |
[19:46] | I don’t think that’s true. | 没这回事 |
[19:55] | Who can blame him? | 但谁能怪他呢 |
[20:00] | We just have to try to be quieter tonight. | 今晚要小声一点 |
[20:03] | Sure. Whatever you say. | 没问题 听你的 |
[20:56] | Hey, girl! | 你好呀 姐妹 |
[20:58] | Sorry. Won’t do that again. | 抱歉 不会有下次了 |
[20:59] | I have something for you. Well, two things, actually. | 我有件东西要给你 其实是两件 |
[21:02] | I thought that you and I, or you and whoever, | 我们俩可以一起去芭蕾舞剧首演 或者 |
[21:04] | could go to opening night of the ballet for another shot at Pierre Cadault. | 你跟别人去也行 我们再试试说服皮尔·库特 |
[21:10] | Don’t mention his name to me ever again. | 别再向我提起他的名字 |
[21:15] | That was a box! | 这可是包厢座 |
[21:18] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[21:19] | I don’t know yet, but I didn’t come to France to be demoted. | 我还不知道 但我来法国不是为了被降级 |
[21:22] | After tonight, you may be deported. | 今晚过后 你搞不好会被驱逐出境 |
[21:29] | Come to the ballet with me tonight? | 今晚可以陪我去看芭蕾舞剧吗 |
[21:34] | Absolutely. I’ll meet you after my class. | [托马]好啊 我下课后去找你 |
[21:47] | Emily, hi. | 艾米丽 |
[21:49] | Where are you off to, so dressed up? | 穿得这么好看 要去哪呢 |
[21:51] | I… I have tickets to the ballet. | 我买了芭蕾舞剧的票 |
[21:53] | With, Thomas, I presume. | 估计你是跟托马一起去吧 |
[21:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:58] | I see. Well… enjoy. | 原来如此 那… 玩得开心点 |
[22:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | I didn’t say anything. Sounds like an interesting evening. | 我没说什么 听起来会是个有趣的晚上 |
[22:06] | Do you have a problem with him? | 你是不是对他有意见 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry, but I think he’s a snob. | 不好意思 我认为他是个势利眼 |
[22:12] | An asshole masquerading as an intellectual. | 只是个故作深沉的窝囊废 |
[22:14] | I know his type. | 我了解这种人 |
[22:16] | Maybe… Maybe you can’t tell since you’re not from Paris… | 可能因为你不是来自巴黎 所以你看不出来 |
[22:19] | You’re not from Paris either. | 你也不是来自巴黎啊 |
[22:22] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[22:24] | – That’s not how I meant it. – Fine. | -我不是那个意思 -好吧 |
[22:26] | I just think you’re wasting your time on a guy who doesn’t deserve you. | 我只是觉得你在浪费时间 他配不上你 |
[22:55] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[22:57] | You look beautiful in that dress. | 你穿这条裙子真好看 |
[23:01] | But not as beautiful as you look without it. | 但没穿更好看 |
[23:05] | Well, you’re looking pretty handsome yourself. | 你看起来也很帅气 |
[23:07] | There’s just one problem here. | 只是我有个问题 |
[23:09] | Did you know they were performing Swan Lake tonight? | 你知道今晚公演的是”天鹅湖”吗 |
[23:12] | Is this a joke? | 你闹着玩的吧 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:14] | Well, the last time I was here, it was for Boléro, a masterpiece. | 我上次来是看”波莱罗” 那可是经典之作 |
[23:18] | Swan Lake is for tourists. | “天鹅湖”是游客看的东西 |
[23:20] | Or is it on the cusp of being cool again, like Café Deux Magots? | 搞不好它能咸鱼翻身呢 像双偶咖啡馆一样 |
[23:23] | Clever, trying to use my argument against me, | 真聪明 用我的论点来反驳我 |
[23:26] | but evidently, you missed the point of what I was saying. | 但你显然没抓住我说的重点 |
[23:29] | Okay. Well, I would like to find Pierre Caudault | 好吧 我想去找皮尔·库特 |
[23:32] | and try to talk to him, so maybe you can endure it until then. | 尝试跟他谈谈 要不你忍忍 我聊完就走 |
[23:35] | You’re here to ambush Pierre Cadault? So now we have a bad ballet | 你是来见他的吗 所以除了要看一场烂芭蕾舞剧 |
[23:38] | and an awkward encounter | 我们还要刻意撞见 |
[23:39] | with an overrated designer to look forward to? | 一个名不副实的设计师 |
[23:43] | – Oh, my God, you are a snob. – Uh… excuse me? | -天啊 你还真是个势利眼 -你说什么 |
[23:47] | You really just don’t like to like anything, do you? | 你就是爱唱反调 对吧 |
[23:50] | “Snob,” the last refuge of the simpleminded. | 叫我”势利眼” 这是头脑简单的人最后的手段 |
[23:53] | “Simpleminded”? | “头脑简单” |
[23:55] | Simple but beautiful. | 虽然简单 但是美丽 |
[23:59] | How about you go and I’ll meet you afterwards | 要不你进去看 结束后我们再见 |
[24:02] | and I’ll treat you to some amazing sex? | 然后来一场酣畅淋漓的性爱 |
[24:04] | I think we’d both like that better. | 这样我们应该都更满意 |
[24:07] | Thomas, since you’re a professor of signs, | 托马 既然你是个符号学教授 |
[24:09] | I’m sure you won’t have any trouble recognizing this one. | 我相信你一定能看懂这个符号 |
[24:15] | That’s more of a gesture. | 这不是符号 是手势 |
[24:40] | Monsieur Cadault. | 库特先生 |
[24:42] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[24:45] | It’s the ringarde from the marketing firm the other day. | 是那天市场营销公司来的俗妹 |
[24:49] | Emily from Savoir. | 我是来自萨维尔公司的艾米丽 |
[24:52] | Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. It’s a private box. | 小姐 不好意思 这是私人包厢 |
[24:54] | I… I just came here to apologize for the other day, | 我来为那天的事道歉 |
[24:57] | for offending you, and… and to let you know that… | 是我冒犯了你 我也想让你知道 |
[25:01] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:02] | I am a basic bitch with a bag charm. | 我的确是包上挂着丑挂饰的俗妹 |
[25:06] | In fact, do… do you wanna know why I got that bag charm? | 但你知道我为什么买那个挂饰吗 |
[25:09] | Because my friends and I were obsessed with Gossip Girl. | 因为我和朋友们都很迷”绯闻女孩” |
[25:12] | We all wanted to be Serena van der Woodsen in her gorgeous, crazy-expensive couture. | 我们都想做赛琳娜[女主] 穿贵得要命的高定时装 |
[25:18] | But the only thing we could afford from any of those designers | 但那些设计师的东西里 我们只买得起 |
[25:21] | was a clip-on bag charm from a outlet mall in Winnetka. | 温内特卡折扣商场里的一个手提包挂饰 |
[25:25] | So… yeah. | 所以… 你说得对 |
[25:27] | I guess that made us pretty ringarde. | 这就是我们俗气的原因 |
[25:30] | I’m calling security. | 我去叫保安 |
[25:32] | You think ringardes don’t respect designers. | 你觉得俗妹不尊重设计师 |
[25:35] | We worship designers so much | 其实我们非常崇拜设计师 |
[25:38] | that we spend all we’ve saved on a dumb accessory | 以至于花光积蓄去买一个丑挂饰 |
[25:43] | just to feel like we’re somehow on your runway. | 只为了体会站在T台上的感觉 |
[25:46] | You may mock us… | 你可以嘲笑我们 |
[25:48] | but the truth is… | 但其实… |
[25:50] | …you need us. | 你需要我们 |
[25:53] | Without basic bitches like me, you wouldn’t be fashionable. | 没有像我这种俗妹 你也时尚不起来 |
[25:58] | I can’t believe it was Dan. | 没想到竟然是丹 |
[26:02] | – What? – Gossip Girl. | -什么 -“绯闻女孩” |
[26:03] | We watched the entire series to find out… | 我们看完整部剧后才发现 |
[26:07] | it’s Dan. | 丹是那个绯闻女孩 |
[26:08] | Mademoiselle, sorry. | 小姐 不好意思 |
[26:10] | This box is only for VIP guests. | 这是贵宾厢座 |
[26:13] | It’s fine. I don’t belong here anyway. | 没关系 反正我也不属于这里 |
[26:34] | You did go to the ballet last night, didn’t you? | 你昨晚真去看芭蕾舞剧了 |
[26:37] | I… | 我… |
[26:39] | I just got a call from Pierre Cadault’s office. | 我刚接到皮尔·库特工作室打来的电话 |
[26:42] | – I’m so sorry. – He wants to meet. | -真抱歉 -他想跟我们见面 |
[26:46] | He insisted Gossip Girl be there. | 他坚持要”绯闻女孩”出席 |
[26:48] | I can only assume that’s you. | 我想那只可能是你了 |
[26:50] | Well, that’s… that’s good, right? | 这是好事 不是吗 |
[26:55] | I don’t know how it happened. I don’t want to know. | 我不知道怎么回事 也不想知道 |
[26:58] | But I need you to be… | 但我要你… |
[27:00] | …less. | 收敛点 |
[27:03] | How about you do you, and I’ll do me? | 不如你做你自己 我做我自己吧 |
[27:06] | And how about a one-way ticket back to Chicago? | 不如送你一张回芝加哥的单程机票吧 |
[27:10] | Less. Got it. | 收敛点 我懂了 |
[27:13] | A lot less. | 还要再收敛点 |