时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Bonjour, Paris! | 你好 巴黎 |
[00:30] | Hi, Chicago. What time is it there? | 你好 芝加哥 那边几点了 |
[00:32] | It’s 1:00 a.m. | 凌晨1点 |
[00:33] | With the nausea, the sore boobs, and enough gas to launch a parade float, | 恶心想吐 乳房疼痛和足以推动游行彩车的屁 |
[00:36] | I can’t sleep! | 导致我睡不着 |
[00:38] | Well, this’ll give you something to dream about. | 至少你拥有了一直梦寐以求的东西 |
[00:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:43] | Jogging on the Seine. | 我在塞纳河旁跑步 |
[00:46] | It’s gorgeous. You are living my life. | 太棒了 你在过着我的生活 |
[00:48] | Except for… the jogging part. | 除了我不爱跑步 |
[00:51] | And how’s Doug like it? | 道格还适应吗 |
[00:52] | Doug isn’t actually coming. We’re, um… | 其实他没来 我们… |
[00:56] | We’re not together anymore. | 我们已经分手了 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么 |
[01:00] | So you’re single? In Paris? | 所以你单身了 而且还是在巴黎 |
[01:02] | – So single. – Okay, now I’m even more jealous. | -单身狗一个 -我更羡慕你了 |
[01:05] | I mean, your life is croissants and sex. | 如今你的生活充满了牛角包和做爱 |
[01:07] | So far, croissants. | 目前为止只有牛角包 |
[01:10] | So, how’s the Paris office treating you? | 巴黎办公室的人对你好吗 |
[01:12] | Oh, yeah, they’re a fun bunch. | 他们都挺有意思的 |
[01:14] | – I’m fitting right in. – Wonderful. | -我马上就融入了 -不错 |
[01:16] | I’ll send the corporate commandments from the Chicago office | 我会从芝加哥发一份企业守则过去 |
[01:19] | so you can give them an idea of our best practices. | 你就能让他们了解一下我们的做事标准 |
[01:21] | Great. I’m sure they’ll love to hear those, | 很好 他们肯定想听听 |
[01:24] | especially from me. | 尤其是听我说 |
[01:25] | Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. | 借过一下 小姐 |
[01:26] | Oh, yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[01:30] | Emily. Emily, there’s a man next to you who’s exposing himself. | 艾米丽 你旁边有个人露鸟了 |
[01:34] | – Em… Emily? – Oh, my God! | -艾米丽 -天啊 |
[01:36] | Uh, pardon. | 不好意思 |
[01:37] | Um, no. Sorry, that’s my bad, I… You’re peeing, and that’s a urinal, um… | 是我不对… 你在尿尿 那个是小便斗… |
[01:41] | – Au revoir to you, monsieur. – Bonne journée. | -再见 先生 -祝你今天愉快 |
[02:22] | What? | 搞什么 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:25] | Oh, my God. No! | 天啊 不要啊 |
[02:41] | Ah, madame. Madame. | 这位女士 |
[02:43] | The shower in my apartment just stopped working. | 我公寓的浴室断水了 |
[02:45] | Poof! Just like that… | 砰的一声 水就没了 |
[02:46] | …there’s no more water. | 没水了 |
[02:48] | Why are you out dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样站在外面 |
[02:49] | Do you think you’re at a carnival? | 你以为这里是游乐场吗 |
[02:51] | The shower. | 浴室 |
[02:52] | Can you come see? | 你可以来看看吗 |
[02:54] | I don’t understand. And I’ve got no mail for you. | 我听不懂 也没收到你的邮件 |
[02:57] | Is there something you can do? | 你能不能帮帮我 |
[03:01] | Hi, good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:02] | Can you please just tell her that the water cut off in my shower? | 你能不能跟她说 我的浴室断水了 |
[03:05] | The water cut out in her shower. | 她说她的浴室断水了 |
[03:07] | Yeah… and last week, it was a fuse. | 又来了… 上周是保险丝烧坏了 |
[03:10] | Why does she break everything? Can she tell me why she breaks everything? | 她怎么总弄坏东西 你问她为什么老是弄坏东西 |
[03:12] | She wants to know what you did. | 她想知道你做了什么 |
[03:14] | Nothing! Nothing. I was minding my own shower business! | 什么也没做 我刚才只不过在洗澡 |
[03:18] | You know, the water is very unreliable in this building. | 这栋大楼的供水向来不稳定 |
[03:21] | The plumbing is 500 years old. Literally. | 水管已经500年了 没骗你 |
[03:24] | She’s getting on my nerves. Nothing but problems since she got here. | 她真是气死我了 她搬来后只会带来麻烦 |
[03:27] | – What did she just say? – She’ll call a plumber. | -她刚才说什么 -她会通知水管工 |
[03:30] | And in the meantime? | 那我现在怎么办 |
[03:32] | – And in the meantime? – Le bidet. | -现在怎么办 -用坐浴盆洗 |
[03:35] | Yeah, that one I got. | 这句话我懂 |
[03:47] | Le verbe “aimer.” | 动词”喜欢” |
[03:49] | I like coffee. | 我喜欢咖啡 |
[03:53] | I like tea. | 我喜欢茶 |
[03:57] | I like sport. | 我喜欢运动 |
[04:00] | I like boots. | 我喜欢靴子 |
[04:04] | I like dancing. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
[04:06] | And I like Paris. | 我喜欢巴黎 |
[04:10] | Bye, everyone. Good job. | 各位同学 再见 都表现得很好 |
[04:13] | – Jacqueline? – Yeah? | -杰奎琳 -什么事 |
[04:14] | Um, any advice on how to get an office | 要怎么让办公室里所有法国人 |
[04:17] | full of French people to “aimer” me? | 都”喜欢”我 |
[04:20] | You work in an office full of French people? | 你办公室里所有同事都是法国人 |
[04:22] | – Oui. – Wow. | -是的 -天啊 |
[04:24] | That must be… interesting. | 肯定… 很有意思 |
[04:26] | – I’ll tell you all about it. – Yeah. | -我可以详细告诉你 -行 |
[04:29] | Maybe we can go out and have a drink or something? | 也许我们可以出去喝一杯 |
[04:31] | Oui, bien sûr. | 好 没问题 |
[04:33] | My rate outside class is 50 euros an hour. | 课外教学每小时50欧元 |
[04:36] | Bon. | 不错 |
[04:38] | Or maybe not. | 那就算了 |
[04:39] | As you want. | 随便你 |
[04:40] | Have a good week. | 祝你这周过得愉快 |
[04:45] | Bonjour, Sylvie. | 早上好 希尔薇 |
[04:47] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[04:48] | – J’aime those bottines. – Merci. | -我很喜欢你的靴子 -谢谢 |
[04:52] | Why are you smiling like that? | 为什么笑成这样 |
[04:54] | I’m just saying bonjour. | 我只是想跟你打声招呼 |
[04:56] | It’s a beautiful day in Paris. | 巴黎今天的天气很好 |
[04:58] | There’s not so much to be happy about. | 没什么值得开心的 |
[05:00] | We have a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[05:02] | Very important commercial shoot for De L’Heure. | 我们要为”时间”香水拍一条重要的广告 |
[05:04] | And if you keep smiling like that, people will think you’re stupid. | 要是你一直笑 别人会以为你是傻子 |
[05:08] | Okay. I’ll try to stop smiling. | 好吧 我会试着不笑 |
[05:11] | Unless you’re really happy. | 除非你真的很快乐 |
[05:13] | Are you really happy? | 你真的快乐吗 |
[05:15] | Well, I just split up with my boyfriend, | 这个嘛 我刚跟男朋友分手 |
[05:17] | and the water in my shower this morning cut off | 今早 由于某条古代的水管出状况 |
[05:19] | due to some ancient plumbing issue, | 导致浴室断水了 |
[05:21] | so I had to wash my hair in the bidet. | 于是我只好用坐浴盆洗头 |
[05:23] | But… | 不过… |
[05:25] | c’est la vie. | 这就是人生 |
[05:28] | Well, perhaps you can post that on your little Instagram? | 也许你可以把这个故事发到ins上 |
[05:31] | #BadHairDay. | 标签”发型糟糕的一天” |
[05:41] | Excuse me, what is this I just received from you? | 不好意思 我刚收到的这份文件是什么 |
[05:43] | Oh, it’s just something I sent from the Chicago office, | 这是我从芝加哥发来的文件 |
[05:46] | our corporate commandments. | 我们的企业守则 |
[05:48] | Oh, and you’re commanding us to do what? | 你要命令我们做什么 |
[05:50] | “Thou shalt always maintain a positive attitude. | “时刻保持积极的态度 |
[05:54] | Thou shalt be on time. | 准时上班 |
[05:55] | Thou shalt praise in public and criticize in private.” | 公众场合只允许赞美 批评在私下进行” |
[05:58] | “Thou shalt avoid workplace romances”? | “同事之间不准谈恋爱” |
[06:01] | And “Thou shalt remember that we are all a team.” | 还有”别忘了我们是个团队” |
[06:03] | And there is no i in team. | 团队中没有”我”字 |
[06:05] | Well, the French word for team is équipe. | 可是在法语中 |
[06:08] | – And there’s an i in équipe. – Well, let’s not get caught up on vowels. | -团队中是有”我”字的 -我们还是别咬文嚼字了 |
[06:11] | It’s about all of us sharing a global vision. | 重点是拥有相同的全球视野 |
[06:13] | You would like to destroy our French soul! | 你是想毁灭我们法国人的精神 |
[06:19] | Well done, Emily. | 好样的 艾米丽 |
[06:27] | Look, I wanna be part of the solution, not create problems. | 我希望能一起解决问题 不是制造问题 |
[06:30] | Well, then, you should listen more and talk less. | 那你应该多听少说 |
[06:33] | – This is a very important shoot. – I’m just gonna be getting | -这场拍摄很重要 -我只想拍一些花絮照 |
[06:36] | some behind-the-scenes for social in the States. | 放在美国的社交网站上 |
[06:38] | I wanna make sure that De L’Heure gets “de more” followers. | 我要确保”时间”香水获得更多粉丝 |
[06:42] | Well, you’re stating the obvious. That’s what you’re here for. | 还用说吗 这就是你来这里的任务 |
[06:45] | Antoine! | 安托万 |
[06:46] | …l’appareil. Bonjour. | 你好 |
[06:49] | Emily. Nice to see you again. | 艾米丽 很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:52] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[06:54] | I am très excitée to be here. | 我也很兴奋能来到这里 |
[06:56] | Excitée? Really? | 兴奋 是吗 |
[06:59] | “Excitée” does not mean excited. | 在法语中 “兴奋”不是激动 |
[07:02] | It means horny. | 是性奋的意思 |
[07:04] | Oh, well, not that, then. | 好吧 我不是那个意思 |
[07:07] | Well, you’ll have to excuse her. | 请原谅她 |
[07:09] | She washed her hair in the bidet this morning. | 她今早用坐浴盆洗头呢 |
[07:18] | Has Sylvie told you about the shoot? | 希尔薇跟你讲过这场拍摄吗 |
[07:20] | No, she hasn’t. | 没有 |
[07:21] | So, we follow this elegant young woman walking to work, | 镜头追随一个走路上班的优雅的年轻女性 |
[07:25] | and as she crosses the bridge, | 当她经过这座桥时 |
[07:26] | she becomes every man’s fantasy and desire. | 成了男人的幻想和欲望 |
[07:29] | – Our tagline is “Dream of Beauty.” – Well, I feel like I’m dreaming right now. | -广告标语是”美人美梦” -我感觉现在就在做梦 |
[07:34] | This view is magical. | 这道风景好梦幻 |
[07:37] | It’s so nice to see Paris through fresh eyes. | 用初来乍到的眼光欣赏巴黎 真的不错 |
[07:38] | Let’s just make sure we don’t see any tourists in cargo pants. | 我们要确保镜头不会拍到穿工装裤的游客 |
[07:42] | I’m just gonna grab some content for social. | 我要去为社交网站拍一些内容 |
[07:45] | bonjour. | 你好 |
[07:47] | – Je suis Emily from Savoir. – I don’t speak French. | -我是萨维尔公司的艾米丽 -我不会说法语 |
[07:51] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[07:52] | Um, okay, good. | 那就好 |
[07:53] | Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 很好 |
[07:58] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[07:59] | Serbia. | 塞尔维亚 |
[08:00] | And what is your dream of beauty? | 你对”美人美梦”的定义是什么 |
[08:03] | Private jet. | 私人飞机 |
[08:05] | – Okay. Wh… – Excuse me. We are ready to shoot. | -很好 那… -不好意思 要开始拍摄了 |
[08:07] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好 |
[08:12] | No pictures. | 不准拍 |
[08:16] | Oh, merci… beaucoup. | 谢… 谢 |
[08:24] | Cut! | 停 |
[08:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:28] | – J’adore. – Emily? | -我很喜欢 -艾米丽 你呢 |
[08:31] | Well, I… didn’t, uh, expect her to be naked. | 我没想到模特是全裸的 |
[08:36] | She’s not naked. She’s wearing the perfume. | 她不是全裸 而是擦了香水 |
[08:38] | It’s very sexy, no? | 很性感吧 |
[08:40] | Sexy or… or… or sexist? | 性感还是性别歧视 |
[08:43] | I… I don’t understand. How is this sexist? | 我不懂 怎么会是性别歧视呢 |
[08:45] | Well, whose dream is it anyway? The… The… The men or the woman? | 所谓”美梦”是谁的 男人的还是女人的 |
[08:51] | It’s her dream, of course. | 当然是她的美梦 |
[08:52] | To be admired and desired by men. | 被男人仰慕和渴望 |
[08:54] | But it’s the male gaze. | 但这是男人的视角 |
[08:56] | – Oh mon Dieu. – Yes. | -我的天啊 -没错 |
[08:59] | The male gaze. Exactly. | 正是男人的视角 |
[09:00] | I don’t think American women will respond to this. | 我认为美国女性可能不会接受 |
[09:04] | What is the problem? | 怎么说 |
[09:06] | Explain this to me. I’m interested. | 解释一下 我想听 |
[09:08] | Stop everything, please! | 别拍了 |
[09:15] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[09:20] | What is wrong with the male gaze? | 男人的视角有什么问题 |
[09:23] | The men are objectifying her. | 男人把她物化了 |
[09:25] | They have the power. | 他们有这种能力 |
[09:26] | No, she has the power. | 不对 是她有这个能力 |
[09:28] | Because she’s beautiful and she’s naked, which gives her more power. | 因为她是美女 而且全裸 所以能力更大 |
[09:31] | Maybe in her dream, she’s wearing clothes. | 但在她的梦里 她可能穿着衣服呢 |
[09:33] | It’s surrealism. | 这叫超现实主义 |
[09:36] | It’s a long tradition in France. | 在法国已经有很久远的历史了 |
[09:38] | Man Ray, Cocteau… | 曼雷[先锋摄影大师] 谷克多[实验电影导演]… |
[09:39] | No, she has no references. | 她不知道这些人物 |
[09:41] | I’m worried it won’t translate in the States. | 我担心美国人不会这么诠释 |
[09:43] | In today’s climate, it… it could come off | 在当今思潮下 可能会给人 |
[09:45] | as politically incorrect. | 政治不正确的印象 |
[09:47] | “Politically incorrect”? | “政治不正确” |
[09:49] | Is this the Me Too? | 你是指”我也是”运动 |
[09:50] | “Balance ton porc.” | “揪出你的猪” |
[09:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:53] | That’s what they call it here: “out your pig.” | 法国人把这称为”揪出你的猪” |
[09:55] | So you know what I mean, right? | 所以你懂我的意思吧 |
[09:58] | Chérie, I’m a woman. I’m not a feminist. | 亲爱的 我是女人 但不是女权主义者 |
[10:01] | But regardless, | 但无论如何 |
[10:02] | it’s her dream to walk naked across the Pont Alexandre III | 她的美梦是全裸跨过亚历山大三世桥 |
[10:05] | and have men want her. | 让男人渴望得到她 |
[10:07] | Maybe it’s not your dream, Emily, but that’s her dream. | 艾米丽 这也许不是你的美梦 但是她的 |
[10:10] | We just need to be sensitive to the way women are thinking now. | 只是我们不能忽视当今女性的思维方式 |
[10:14] | I… I wanna protect your brand. | 我想要保护你的品牌 |
[10:16] | And we need to protect ourselves from the morality police. | 我们也要保护品牌免受道德警察的影响 |
[10:19] | Desire does not mean lack of respect. In fact, quite the opposite. | 对女人有欲望不代表不尊重 实则相反 |
[10:24] | It is a sign of respect. | 是一种尊重的表现 |
[10:26] | There is no bigger compliment. | 这是对女性最大的赞赏 |
[10:29] | I’m sure you’ve experienced this look of a desire from a man? | 我相信你也体验过 被男人渴望的眼神吧 |
[10:33] | – On occasion, yes. – So, you agree. | -有时候 -所以你赞同了 |
[10:36] | For her, it is a sexy dream. | 对她来说 这是她的性感美梦 |
[10:38] | It’s open to interpretation. | 怎么诠释因人而异 |
[10:40] | Voilà. | 这就对了 |
[10:46] | Is this what you mean when you say you want to be part of the solution? | 这就是你说的解决问题的方法吗 |
[11:05] | – Non. – What do you mean, “Non”? | -不行 -“不行”是什么意思 |
[11:07] | – Impossible. – But why “impossible”? | -办不到 -为什么办不到 |
[11:09] | Pas possible parce que… parce que j’ai pas les bonnes pièces. | 因为… 我没有合适的零件 |
[11:13] | – Je dois acheter un écrou… – No, wait! Vous… | -我得买个螺母… -等一下 你… |
[11:15] | Wait! Vous… S’il vous plaît. | 等一下 请你稍等 |
[11:23] | Hi. Can you come talk to my plumber? It’s an emergency. | 可不可以帮我跟水管工沟通 是急事 |
[11:25] | Good morning, Gabriel. How are you today? | 早上好 加百列 今天过得如何 |
[11:28] | – Good morning, Gabriel. How are you today? – Asleep. Thank you for asking. | -早上好 加百列 今天过得如何 -在睡觉 感谢关心 |
[11:31] | I was having a very nice dream, | 我刚刚在做美梦 |
[11:32] | and this American girl banged on my door and woke me up. | 有个美国女孩猛敲我的门 害我醒了过来 |
[11:37] | – Or maybe I’m still dreaming? – You’re not dreaming. You’re wide awake. | -还是我还在做梦 -你没在做梦 醒着呢 |
[11:39] | Don’t let him leave until he fixes my shower. | 叫他修好后才可以离开 |
[11:42] | Où est-ce que ça bloque? Je comprends pas. | 哪里堵住了 我不懂 |
[11:44] | Pour t’expliquer vite fait, ce qui bloque c’est que ça, c’est ancien, | 我快速解释下 堵住的地方这块是老的 |
[11:46] | ça, c’est nouveau. | 这块是新的 |
[11:47] | La pièce en fait qui fait le lien entre l’ancien et le nouveau, | 这块零件是连接新旧两处的 |
[11:49] | c’est un écrou de fixation. | 就是一个紧固螺母 |
[11:51] | Écrou de fixation ça veut dire qu’il faut que j’appelle un pote, | 所以我得打给一位朋友 |
[11:52] | ça peut mettre quatre heures à venir. | 他可能要四小时才能过来 |
[11:53] | Je ne sais même pas s’il va trouver la pièce. | 我甚至不知道他能不能找到那个零件 |
[11:55] | Donc là, ça peut prendre quatre heures. | 所以现在可能需要四小时 |
[11:56] | Donc ça, on a le temps de prendre un petit-déjeuner, | 所以现在 我们有时间吃早餐了 |
[11:58] | café, croissant, tout ce que tu veux. | 咖啡 牛角包 都行 |
[11:59] | Ensuite, si la pièce arrive, “si” la pièce arrive, | 然后如果零件到了 “如果”能到 |
[12:01] | je peux peut-être réparer le truc. | 也许我就能修好了 |
[12:04] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[12:06] | He would like some coffee. | 他想喝杯咖啡 |
[12:08] | Uh… and a croissant. | 再来个牛角包 |
[12:11] | Ce qui s’est passé, c’est que j’ai commencé dans le sud. | 事情就是 我往从南开始走 |
[12:13] | Je suis parti à droite à gauche, | 我走来走去 |
[12:14] | je ne sais même plus dans quel quartier j’étais. | 连自己在哪个街区都不知道了 |
[12:16] | Je connaissais rien en fait. C’était fou. | 其实我完全不认识 太疯狂了 |
[12:18] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[12:20] | Oh, um, we were just talking | 我们在聊 |
[12:22] | about where we both were when France won the World Cup. | 法国赢得世界杯那晚 我们都在哪里 |
[12:25] | Honestly, you couldn’t walk down the street that day. | 说真的 那天街上水泄不通 |
[12:27] | Okay, what about the shower? | 好吧 那浴室怎么处理 |
[12:29] | He needs a part. | 他缺一个零件 |
[12:31] | But it’s not ordinary, so it could take a few days. | 但这个零件不常见 需要几天 |
[12:34] | Or a few weeks. | 甚至几周才弄得到 |
[12:35] | Depending. | 看情况而定 |
[12:36] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Merci. Au revoir, mademoiselle. | 谢谢 再见 |
[12:40] | Okay, what do I do until then? | 在那之前 我该怎么办 |
[12:42] | Use mine. | 用我的浴室吧 |
[12:58] | Merci for the shower. | 谢谢你借我用你的浴室 |
[13:00] | – La douche. – What? | -“浴室” -什么 |
[13:01] | The shower is “la douche.” | 这是法语的”浴室” |
[13:05] | Well, I had a wonderful… | 我刚洗了一个很舒服的… |
[13:08] | douche. | 澡 |
[13:17] | So, how to invite somebody to a party. | 怎么邀请他人参加派对 |
[13:20] | You start. | 你先开始 |
[13:22] | Would you like to go to Jean-Jacques’ party with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去让雅克的派对吗 |
[13:28] | I would love to. | 好啊 |
[13:33] | Would you like to go to Jean-Jacques’ party with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去让雅克的派对吗 |
[13:39] | I wasn’t invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[13:42] | Do not be sad. | 别难过 |
[13:43] | He is only inviting his closest friends. | 他只邀请了最亲近的朋友 |
[13:46] | Voilà! | 很好 |
[13:58] | You cost us time and money on the shoot yesterday | 昨天你害我们在拍摄上 |
[14:02] | – with your questions. – Bonjour, Sylvie. | -浪费了时间和金钱 -早上好 希尔薇 |
[14:03] | Antoine’s coming in this afternoon to show us the film. | 安托万下午会来给我们看广告片 |
[14:06] | – I suggest you stay quiet. – Did you really not agree with me? | -你最好别出声 -你真的很反对我的观点吗 |
[14:09] | Just a little? | 完全不认同吗 |
[14:12] | I don’t take such a simplistic view of men and women. | 我对男性和女性的看法没那么肤浅 |
[14:15] | That’s very American. | 这是美国人的作风 |
[14:16] | That’s literally why I’m here: | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[14:18] | to bring an American point of view. | 为公司带来美国人的视角 |
[14:20] | You’re more like the prude police. | 但你更像个假正经的警察 |
[14:22] | I’m just trying to imagine a social campaign | 我只是希望这则宣传片不会 |
[14:24] | that doesn’t seem tone-deaf to the cultural moment. | 给人一种无视当今文化的印象 |
[14:26] | Honestly, I’m only worried about Antoine. | 说真的 我最担心的是安托万 |
[14:29] | Why don’t you leave Antoine to me? | 那让我来处理安托万吧 |
[14:53] | Do you have any idea who put this on my desk? | 谁把这个放在我桌上的 |
[14:55] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[14:56] | Mine doesn’t bend like that. | 我的老二没那么弯 |
[15:00] | I am going out to lunch! | 我要出去吃午餐了 |
[15:03] | A long lunch with wine! | 吃个几小时 还要喝葡萄酒 |
[15:05] | It’s 11:00 a.m. | 现在才11点 |
[15:07] | Well, c’est la vie. | 这就是生活嘛 |
[15:11] | “Thou shalt always maintain a positive attitude. | “时刻保持积极的态度 |
[15:14] | Thou shalt avoid workplace romances.” | 同事之间不准谈恋爱” |
[15:17] | You told French people this? | 你跟法国人说这些 |
[15:19] | No wonder they hate you. | 难怪他们讨厌你 |
[15:20] | Oh, not just this. | 何止这些 |
[15:21] | They disagree with everything I say. | 我说什么他们都反对 |
[15:24] | That’s the French way. They’re… very disagreeable. | 法国人就是这样 爱唱反调 |
[15:27] | But I’m an agreeable person. | 但我不是爱唱反调的人 |
[15:28] | People like me. That’s my strength. | 人人都喜欢我 好人缘是我的强项 |
[15:30] | – And here, they just wanna slap you. – Exactly. | -这里人人都想扇你一巴掌 -是啊 |
[15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:34] | I can’t believe I’m drinking before noon. | 我竟然没到中午就在喝酒了 |
[15:36] | It’s okay. This is Sancerre. It’s a breakfast wine. | 没事 这是桑塞尔生产的早餐葡萄酒 |
[15:38] | Even in French class this morning, | 今早上法语课时 |
[15:40] | I didn’t get invited to Jean-Jacques’ party. | 我也没被邀请去让雅克的派对 |
[15:42] | – What an asshole! – No, I mean, don’t worry. | -太过分了 -不是 别激动 |
[15:44] | – He’s not real. But, you know. – You know what? | -他不是真人 不过你懂的 -这样吧 |
[15:47] | The Duponts are going to their country house this weekend. | 这周末 杜邦家会去他们郊外的别墅度假 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna throw you a dinner party at their apartment. | 我要在他们家为你办一场晚餐派对 |
[15:52] | Will they mind? | 他们不会介意吗 |
[15:53] | Not if they don’t know. | 不知道就不会介意 |
[15:54] | Oh, and you can invite Sylvie. | 你可以邀请希尔薇 |
[15:57] | – I can cook. – Don’t worry. | -我可以下厨 -放心吧 |
[15:58] | I’ll take care of everything. | 一切交给我处理 |
[16:25] | – Okay, that doesn’t make sense. – It’s a perfume commercial. | -完全没有逻辑可言 -这是香水广告 |
[16:28] | It’s not supposed to make sense. | 不必讲究逻辑 |
[16:30] | De L’Heure. A dream of beauty. | “时间”香水 美人美梦 |
[16:34] | So, what do we think? Sexy or sexist? | 怎么看 性感还是性别歧视 |
[16:36] | Definitely sexy. | 肯定是性感了 |
[16:39] | I’m asking Emily. | 我在问艾米丽 |
[16:41] | It doesn’t matter what I think. It matters what your customer thinks. | 我的想法不重要 重要的是顾客怎么想 |
[16:46] | So why not let them make up their own minds? | 那不如让顾客来决定吧 |
[16:48] | Put the commercial on Twitter with a poll: | 把广告片放上推特 叫公众投票 |
[16:50] | “Sexy or sexist?” | 问他们是”性感还是性别歧视” |
[16:52] | Get a conversation going. | 让公众展开对话 |
[16:53] | Let the world decide, and make it part of your campaign. | 让世界来决定 把这项投票作为宣传的一部分 |
[16:57] | “Sexy or sexist?” | “性感还是性别歧视” |
[17:00] | Or maybe both. | 也许两者皆是 |
[17:02] | It’s a little controversial. | 有点争议性 |
[17:08] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:12] | Well, finally, Emily, | 苦尽甘来啊 艾米丽 |
[17:13] | a reason to smile. | 终于有笑的理由了 |
[17:22] | Oui? Another suggestion? | 又有什么建议 |
[17:24] | No, an invitation. | 没有 我是来邀请你的 |
[17:27] | A friend is having a dinner for me, | 有个朋友为我办一场晚餐派对 |
[17:28] | – and… – Sorry, I’m busy. | -我想… -不好意思 我很忙 |
[17:31] | I didn’t tell you when it is. | 我还没告诉你时间 |
[17:33] | Oh, whoops. | 不好意思了 |
[17:37] | Look, I know you haven’t warmed up to me yet, | 我知道你对我还没有好感 |
[17:39] | but I promise you will if you get to know me. | 但我保证 你了解我后 一定会有所改观 |
[17:42] | I don’t want to get to know you. | 我不想了解你 |
[17:44] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | Fine. | 很好 |
[17:49] | Can I just ask why? | 可以告诉我原因吗 |
[17:53] | Look… | 听好 |
[17:55] | you come to Paris, | 你来到巴黎 |
[17:57] | you walk into my office, | 踏进我的办公室 |
[17:59] | you don’t even bother to learn the language. | 甚至懒得学法语 |
[18:01] | You treat the city like it’s your amusement park, | 把这座城市视为你的游乐场 |
[18:03] | and after a year of food, sex, wine, | 一年后 等你享用完美食 性爱 葡萄酒 |
[18:06] | and… maybe some culture, | 或许还有一些文化之后 |
[18:09] | you’ll go back from where you came. | 就会回到你原来的地方 |
[18:12] | So… perhaps we’ll work together. | 所以… 也许我们可以合作 |
[18:15] | But no, we won’t be friends. | 但不可能成为朋友 |
[18:21] | It’s tonight at eight. | 派对在今晚8点 |
[18:23] | I’ll email you the address. | 我会把地址发给你 |
[18:38] | The guest of honor! | 贵宾来了 |
[18:41] | You look amazing! | 你看起来美极了 |
[18:44] | Everyone, everyone, everyone, this is Emily. | 各位 这是艾米丽 |
[18:46] | I thought you said it was just a few people. | 你不是说只邀请几个人吗 |
[18:48] | It snowballed. | 这叫雪球效应 |
[18:49] | Emily has just moved here from Chicago to work for a marketing firm. | 艾米丽刚从芝加哥来为一家市场营销公司工作 |
[18:59] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[19:00] | You know what? Just get a drink. I’ll be right back. | 你去喝一杯吧 我去去就回 |
[19:04] | So… | 那你… |
[19:05] | – Hi. How do you like Paris? – Hi. | -你好 觉得巴黎怎么样 -你好 |
[19:07] | – J’aime beaucoup. – That’s good French. | -我很喜欢 -法语说得真好 |
[19:09] | Margaux? Oh mon Dieu! Je suis tellement contente de te voir! | 玛尔戈 我的天啊 看到你真高兴 |
[19:13] | C’est génial! | 太棒了 |
[19:14] | – Mais t’es pas avec Lucas? – Non, c’est bon, je crois plus à l’amour, | -但卢卡斯没跟你一起来吗 -不 挺好的 |
[19:18] | – c’est fini. – Non… | -我再也不相信爱情了 结束了 -不… |
[19:19] | Oui, mais par contre je suis à fond sur mon boulot. | 是的 但另一方面 我一门心思扑在了工作上 |
[19:21] | – C’est génial, ça. – Oui, c’est génial. Et… | -这样很棒 -对 挺棒的 而且… |
[19:40] | I never get tired of this view. | 这道风景怎么看都不腻 |
[19:44] | Sorry, I’m the American girl. | 抱歉 我是那个美国姑娘 |
[19:47] | Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[19:49] | Fabien. | 我叫法比安 |
[19:53] | Very… beautiful, | 真好看 |
[19:54] | non? | 不是吗 |
[19:55] | Oui… | 是的… |
[19:57] | j’aime beaucoup. | 我很喜欢 |
[20:00] | – And you’re coming from? – Chicago. | -你来自哪里 -芝加哥 |
[20:03] | Chicago. Visiting Paris? | 芝加哥 你来巴黎旅行吗 |
[20:05] | Working. A job. | 上班 工作 |
[20:08] | Work, work… | 工作 |
[20:10] | And… And… And you travail? | 你在这工作 |
[20:13] | Yes… | 对… |
[20:15] | I am… | 我是个… |
[20:17] | a painter. | 画家 |
[20:18] | Artiste. | 艺术家 |
[20:21] | Uh, no… for the buildings. | 不 我是画建筑物的 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry for my English. | 抱歉 我英语说得不好 |
[20:26] | No, I’m sorry for my French. | 我该道歉才对 我法语说得不好 |
[20:31] | I like your smile. | 我喜欢你的笑容 |
[20:35] | J’aime votre… | 我喜欢你的… |
[20:38] | …tatouage. | 文身 |
[20:40] | Tatouage. | 文身 |
[20:47] | J’aime… | 我喜欢… |
[20:50] | the moon. | 月亮 |
[20:51] | La lune. | 月亮 |
[20:53] | I like… | 我喜欢… |
[20:55] | les pavés. | 鹅卵石 |
[20:56] | Cobblestones. | 鹅卵石 |
[21:00] | I like I les huîtres. | 我喜欢”生蚝” |
[21:02] | Oysters. | 生蚝 |
[21:06] | And I like… | 我喜欢… |
[21:08] | tes lèvres. | 你的嘴唇 |
[21:10] | My lips. | 我的嘴唇 |
[21:13] | J’aime… your eyes. | 我喜欢… 你的眼睛 |
[21:16] | Tes yeux. | 你的眼睛 |
[21:17] | Tes yeux. | 你的眼睛 |
[21:18] | I like… | 我喜欢… |
[21:19] | ton cou. | 你的脖子 |
[21:23] | My neck. | 我的脖子 |
[21:33] | And I like… | 我喜欢 |
[21:34] | American pussy. | 美国妞的逼 |
[21:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:38] | I like American pussy. | 我喜欢美国妞的逼 |
[21:40] | And I’d really like to go home now. | 而我想回家了 |
[21:43] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[22:04] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[22:07] | Are you looking for my douche? | 你是不是想用我的浴室 |
[22:09] | What I’m really looking for is a drink. | 我想要喝一杯 |
[22:13] | And a friendly face to talk to. | 找个友善的面孔聊天 |
[22:18] | So, how do you like Paris so far? | 到目前为止 你觉得巴黎怎么样 |
[22:20] | Why does everyone keep asking me that question? | 为什么大家都爱问我这个问题 |
[22:23] | It’s natural. | 正常啊 |
[22:25] | Okay. Here’s my answer. | 好吧 这是我的答案 |
[22:27] | I like Paris, but I’m not really sure Paris likes me. | 我喜欢巴黎 但我不确定巴黎喜不喜欢我 |
[22:30] | And maybe that’s okay. | 也许这并不重要 |
[22:31] | I’ve spent my entire life wanting to be liked. | 我这一生都在讨别人喜欢 |
[22:34] | That’s a pretty miserable goal. | 这个人生目标也太可悲了吧 |
[22:35] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[22:37] | So… I’m gonna give up trying. | 所以我决定放弃讨别人喜欢了 |
[22:40] | Well, there’s just one problem. | 但有个问题 |
[22:42] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[22:44] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[23:01] | – Hi, Madeline. Don’t you ever sleep? – No, I don’t. | -玛德琳 你从不睡觉吗 -我不睡的 |
[23:04] | I just wanna let you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[23:05] | that your social impressions are up 200 percent | 自从推特投票活动启动后 |
[23:07] | since that Twitter poll went live. | 你们的社交媒体浏览量翻了两倍 |
[23:09] | BuzzFeed and Jezebel linked to it in the States. | Buzzfeed和Jezebel网站都贴了链接 |
[23:10] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[23:12] | But a lot of people don’t like it. | 但很多人不喜欢 |
[23:14] | Did you send me over here to increase brand visibility or be liked? | 你是派我来增加品牌曝光率 还是讨人喜欢 |
[23:17] | Honey, I think you can do both. | 亲爱的 我认为你可以二者兼得 |
[23:18] | Look, now that you’re single, | 听好 既然你单身了 |
[23:20] | why don’t you go find some of that French D? | 怎么不去找个法国香肠 |
[23:23] | Actually, I’m on the hunt for one right now. | 其实我正在追捕一个 |
[23:29] | Donc, là. C’est pas que c’est mauvais, c’est juste qu’on voit pas, | 所以这里 不是说它不好 只是我们看不到 |
[23:31] | – si tu veux, donc… – Ben, je vois pas. | -如果你愿意 所以… -我看不到 |
[23:33] | I believe you have an expression: | 你们法国人好像有句俗语 |
[23:35] | “Let them eat cake.” | “吃不上面包 吃蛋糕好了” |
[23:43] | Merci! | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:07] | We have a meeting… for the Renault account. | 我们要开会… 讨论雷诺汽车的案子 |
[24:11] | Exactly five minutes ago. | 五分钟前就开始了 |
[24:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[24:15] | Who’s that from? | 谁送的 |
[24:16] | Nobody. Just a friend. | 不重要 只是个朋友 |
[21:00] | I like I les huîtres. | 我喜欢”生蚝” |
[21:02] | Oysters. | 生蚝 |
[21:06] | And I like… | 我喜欢… |
[21:08] | tes lèvres. | 你的嘴唇 |
[21:10] | My lips. | 我的嘴唇 |
[21:13] | J’aime… your eyes. | 我喜欢… 你的眼睛 |
[21:16] | Tes yeux. | 你的眼睛 |
[21:17] | Tes yeux. | 你的眼睛 |
[21:18] | I like… | 我喜欢… |
[21:19] | ton cou. | 你的脖子 |
[21:23] | My neck. | 我的脖子 |
[21:33] | And I like… | 我喜欢 |
[21:34] | American pussy. | 美国妞的逼 |
[21:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:38] | I like American pussy. | 我喜欢美国妞的逼 |
[21:40] | And I’d really like to go home now. | 而我想回家了 |
[21:43] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[22:04] | Bonsoir. | 晚安 |
[22:07] | Are you looking for my douche? | 你是不是想用我的浴室 |
[22:09] | What I’m really looking for is a drink. | 我想要喝一杯 |
[22:13] | And a friendly face to talk to. | 找个友善的面孔聊天 |
[22:18] | So, how do you like Paris so far? | 到目前为止 你觉得巴黎怎么样 |
[22:20] | Why does everyone keep asking me that question? | 为什么大家都爱问我这个问题 |
[22:23] | It’s natural. | 正常啊 |
[22:25] | Okay. Here’s my answer. | 好吧 这是我的答案 |
[22:27] | I like Paris, but I’m not really sure Paris likes me. | 我喜欢巴黎 但我不确定巴黎喜不喜欢我 |
[22:30] | And maybe that’s okay. | 也许这并不重要 |
[22:31] | I’ve spent my entire life wanting to be liked. | 我这一生都在讨别人喜欢 |
[22:34] | That’s a pretty miserable goal. | 这个人生目标也太可悲了吧 |
[22:35] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[22:37] | So… I’m gonna give up trying. | 所以我决定放弃讨别人喜欢了 |
[22:40] | Well, there’s just one problem. | 但有个问题 |
[22:42] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[22:44] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[23:01] | – Hi, Madeline. Don’t you ever sleep? – No, I don’t. | -玛德琳 你从不睡觉吗 -我不睡的 |
[23:04] | I just wanna let you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[23:05] | that your social impressions are up 200 percent | 自从推特投票活动启动后 |
[23:07] | since that Twitter poll went live. | 你们的社交媒体浏览量翻了两倍 |
[23:09] | BuzzFeed and Jezebel linked to it in the States. | Buzzfeed和Jezebel网站都贴了链接 |
[23:10] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[23:12] | But a lot of people don’t like it. | 但很多人不喜欢 |
[23:14] | Did you send me over here to increase brand visibility or be liked? | 你是派我来增加品牌曝光率 还是讨人喜欢 |
[23:17] | Honey, I think you can do both. | 亲爱的 我认为你可以二者兼得 |
[23:18] | Look, now that you’re single, | 听好 既然你单身了 |
[23:20] | why don’t you go find some of that French D? | 怎么不去找个法国香肠 |
[23:23] | Actually, I’m on the hunt for one right now. | 其实我正在追捕一个 |
[23:29] | Donc, là. C’est pas que c’est mauvais, c’est juste qu’on voit pas, | 所以这里 不是说它不好 只是我们看不到 |
[23:31] | – si tu veux, donc… – Ben, je vois pas. | -如果你愿意 所以… -我看不到 |
[23:33] | I believe you have an expression: | 你们法国人好像有句俗语 |
[23:35] | “Let them eat cake.” | ”吃不上面包 吃蛋糕好了” |
[23:43] | Merci! | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:56] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:57] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:58] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[23:59] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:00] | 感谢你提出的绝妙创意 亲亲亲亲亲亲 安托万 PPPPPP.S. 这是性感 还还还是性别歧视呢? | |
[24:07] | We have a meeting… for the Renault account. | 我们要开会… 讨论雷诺汽车的案子 |
[24:11] | Exactly five minutes ago. | 五分钟前就开始了 |
[24:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[24:15] | Who’s that from? | 谁送的 |
[24:16] | Nobody. Just a friend. | 不重要 只是个朋友 |