时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:06] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[00:08] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:09] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[00:09] | I’m sure it’s trademarked Odker technology… | 上面肯定有奥德克科技的商标 |
[00:12] | I would trademark it | 我会给它贴商标 |
[00:13] | if I wanted anyone to know I had it. | 如果我想让人知道我有这个设备的话 |
[00:14] | So this is a dossier | 这是你标记为 |
[00:16] | on someone you’ve marked for execution. | 要干掉的人的档案 |
[00:18] | It’s one last attempt to see if we could all work together. | 这是看看我们到底能不能合作的最后一次尝试 |
[00:20] | Do your own research. | 你们自己去调查吧 |
[00:22] | Is it better to eliminate Conrad | 是除掉康拉德更好 |
[00:24] | or risk him killing dozens of people? | 还是冒险让他杀掉几十人更好 |
[00:26] | There was indeed a gun show in Vermont on the weekend | 维斯利・康拉德去佛蒙特州的那个周末 |
[00:28] | of Wesley Conrad’s visit. | 确实有一场枪械展 |
[00:30] | So he could’ve bought a gun. | 所以他是可以买把枪的 |
[00:31] | Wesley Conrad. | 维斯利・康拉德 |
[00:33] | Might I have a word? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[00:35] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:36] | It’s a gun. | 是一把枪 |
[00:38] | Recently procured by Wesley Conrad. | 维斯利・康拉德最近买的 |
[00:39] | He could have more guns. | 他可能有更多的枪 |
[00:41] | I put him in touch with a law firm | 我让他联系了一家律师事务所 |
[00:42] | who are going to help him resolve his grievances without violence. | 他们会帮他以非暴力的方式 |
[00:45] | without violence. | 解决他的不满 |
[00:46] | Odin Reichenbach | 奥丁・赖兴巴赫 |
[00:47] | wants to see us. | 想见我们 |
[00:49] | Wesley Conrad killed himself this afternoon. | 维斯利・康拉德今天下午自杀了 |
[00:52] | Right after he murdered both his parents. | 在他杀了他父母之后 |
[01:03] | The detectives at the 6-4 let me sit in | 6-4局的警官让我跟进去听了 |
[01:05] | while they interviewed Wesley Conrad’s sister. | 他们对维斯利・康拉德姐姐的问话 |
[01:07] | She said there was some tension between Wesley and his parents, | 她说维斯利和他父母关系一直紧张 |
[01:10] | but just the usual stuff you would expect | 但也都是些通常能想到的常见矛盾 |
[01:12] | when an adult son moves back into the house: | 一个成年儿子搬回父母家会出现的那些 |
[01:14] | his share of the bills, how long he was gonna stay, small stuff. | 他该付的那份水电费 他待多久 小事情 |
[01:17] | Nothing that would suggest this. | 没有迹象表明他要杀父母 |
[01:20] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[01:22] | I am, too, but we can’t blame ourselves. | 我也生气 但我们不能怪自己 |
[01:24] | Stopping Wesley | 以你的方式 |
[01:25] | from shooting up the theater your way | 阻止维斯利在剧院大杀四方 |
[01:26] | was the right thing to do. | 这件事没做错 |
[01:28] | That’s not what I’m angry about. | 我不是为这事气 |
[01:33] | Is this the Conrads’ house? | 这是康拉德的家吗 |
[01:35] | It’s from this morning. | 今早拍到的 |
[01:36] | I told you I had eyes on them. | 我跟你说了我在盯着他们 |
[01:39] | Secretly planted several webcams | 我去他家的时候 |
[01:41] | when I visited their house. Keep watching. | 偷偷装了几个摄像头 继续看 |
[01:48] | That’s the same thing that happened to our phones | 奥丁去找我们之前 我们的 |
[01:49] | and computers right before Odin showed up. | 手机和电脑也这样过 |
[01:53] | Something happened there that he didn’t want us to see. | 那里发生了一些他不想让我们看到的事 |
[01:55] | Wesley didn’t kill himself and his parents, | 维斯利没有自杀和杀掉自己的父母 |
[01:57] | Odin sent people there to kill them, | 奥丁派人去杀了他们 |
[01:59] | and then they staged it to make it look like a murder-suicide. | 然后他们把现场伪造成了杀人后自杀 |
[02:02] | When his signal-jamming technology | 当他用屏蔽信号的技术 |
[02:03] | took out the Conrads’ electronics, | 切断了康拉德一家的电子用品时 |
[02:05] | it also unwittingly took out mine. | 无意中也切断了我的设备的信号 |
[02:08] | Handed us his calling card. | 向我们暴露了他 |
[02:12] | How is this saving lives? | 这怎么就能叫救人了 |
[02:15] | Well, perhaps he wanted to falsely prove his thesis. | 或许他只是想不择手段证明自己的理论 |
[02:18] | Convince us that his program | 来说服我们 他的这个 |
[02:20] | of organized vigilantism is not only justified, | 类似义警的组织不只是正义 |
[02:23] | but the only way, and that we were wrong | 而且是唯一途径 而我们不该 |
[02:25] | to try and stop Wesley without violence. | 用非暴力的手段阻止维斯利 |
[02:28] | You think he still wants us to join his team. | 你觉得他还想让我们加入他的团队 |
[02:32] | Or at least just live and let live. | 或是至少让我们跟他和平共存 |
[02:35] | Yeah, well, he blew that. | 他之前已经切断这条路了 |
[02:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:44] | I told you that, several weeks ago, | 我跟你说过 几周前 |
[02:45] | I reached out to several possible sources of help. | 我向几个可能的途径寻求了帮助 |
[02:47] | Well, | 然后 |
[02:49] | one of those sources has finally decided to respond. | 其中一个终于决定回复我了 |
[03:03] | Father. | 父亲 |
[03:06] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[03:08] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[03:10] | It’s always good to see you. | 见到你总是很高兴 |
[03:12] | I apologize for not coming earlier, | 我很抱歉我没能早来 |
[03:14] | but I assure you, I’ve given a great measure of thought | 但我向你保证 我好好考虑了 |
[03:16] | to your Odin Reichenbach problem. | 你这个奥丁・赖兴巴赫的问题 |
[03:19] | I take it, from your arrival, you think you can help? | 既然你来了 说明你觉得能帮上忙 |
[03:21] | I do. After all, | 是的 毕竟 |
[03:23] | dismantling global criminal enterprises | 解决全球犯罪企业 |
[03:26] | is an area in which I have some expertise. | 这个领域我还是有几分专长的 |
[03:31] | Shall we attack it together? | 我们要一起打击它吗 |
[04:09] | Parker Landis, | 帕克·兰迪斯 |
[04:11] | who was planning a mass botulism poisoning in Phoenix | 之前计划在凤凰城进行一场大规模肉毒下毒 |
[04:13] | when he was gunned down in a seeming act of road rage. | 他在一次看似是路怒发作的事故中被枪击致死 |
[04:16] | He’s the last of Odin’s sanctions that we were aware of, | 他是我们所知的奥丁最后一个制裁对象 |
[04:18] | apart from Wesley Conrad, of course. | 当然 除了维斯利・康拉德之外 |
[04:21] | And you’ve been unsuccessful in connecting Odin to any of these? | 你们一直没法把奥丁跟这些联系起来 |
[04:25] | He’s insulated himself too well. | 他把自己保护得太好了 |
[04:27] | Covered his tracks as skillfully as we would expect | 正是一个国际互联网平台的领导的样子 |
[04:29] | the head of a global Internet platform. | 很有技巧地掩盖自己的痕迹 |
[04:31] | As far as we know, the people committing the murders | 据我们所知 执行谋杀任务的人 |
[04:34] | don’t know that he’s the one giving the orders. | 并不知道是他在下命令 |
[04:37] | And even if they did, if Patrick Meers is any example, | 就算知道 有帕特里克·米尔斯做例子 |
[04:40] | they won’t talk. | 他们也不会开口的 |
[04:41] | Do we have any reason to expect greater success | 我们有没有理由期待更大的胜算 |
[04:44] | connecting him to this one, | 把他和这个 |
[04:45] | this, uh, Wesley Conrad and his parents? | 维斯利・康拉德及其父母的案子联系起来 |
[04:48] | I’ve been to the crime scene, I examined everything. | 我去过犯罪现场 检查了所有东西 |
[04:50] | It was the work of professionals, it was perfect. | 是专业人士所为 一切都很完美 |
[04:52] | I expect it to be harder to connect to him, not easier. | 我觉得这个案子只会更难 不会简单 |
[04:56] | Even if we had a murder to pin on him, | 就算我们能把他跟案子联系起来 |
[04:58] | we don’t know who to bring it to. | 我们也不知道该找谁接手处理 |
[04:59] | Odin has implied that he has friends | 奥丁已经表明他在全世界 |
[05:00] | in almost every law enforcement agency in the world. | 几乎所有执法部门都有朋友 |
[05:03] | We don’t know which organizations to trust. | 我们不知道该相信哪个组织 |
[05:05] | Or how high his reach | 或者他在这些组织里 |
[05:06] | in any one of them goes. | 能接触到多高的等级 |
[05:08] | Luckily, that’s where I believe I can help. | 幸好我觉得在这一点上我能帮上忙 |
[05:10] | Reichenbach isn’t the only one with friends in high places. | 不是只有赖兴巴赫有身居高位的朋友 |
[05:14] | I’d venture to say that mine | 我敢说我的朋友 |
[05:16] | are higher up the mountaintop than his. | 比他最高级的朋友还高 |
[05:18] | You think you can make him vulnerable | 你觉得你可以让他 |
[05:19] | – to a criminal charge? – Perhaps. | -接受刑事起诉 -也许可以 |
[05:21] | Although, it’ll be a pointless exercise | 但说再多也是白搭 |
[05:23] | unless we have a murder to charge him with when I do. | 除非我行动时能有一件谋杀案能用来起诉他 |
[05:26] | As it happens, I’ve been contemplating a new way to identify one. | 我碰巧在寻找一种新方法来找到一起案子 |
[05:29] | Not without risk. | 会有风险 |
[05:30] | But I think we agree | 但我觉得我们 |
[05:31] | it’s time we took some. | 是时候冒点风险了 |
[05:36] | Now a good time? | 现在有时间吗 |
[05:39] | You asked me to keep you updated | 你让我及时跟你汇报 |
[05:40] | on the Wesley Conrad investigation. | 维斯利・康拉德案子的调查情况 |
[05:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:43] | Fair winds or foul? | 一切都顺风顺水吗 |
[05:45] | Everything’s good. | 一切顺利 |
[05:46] | Our man at the 64th precinct said | 我们在64分局的内线说 |
[05:48] | the investigation’s running smoothly. | 调查进行得很顺利 |
[05:50] | CSU found nothing to suggest | 鉴证组没找到 |
[05:51] | that our people were ever there. | 我们的人去过那里的证据 |
[05:54] | This should close a murder-suicide | 这个案子会以”谋杀后自杀”的性质 |
[05:55] | without a hitch. | 顺利结案 |
[05:57] | And our other friends? | 我们的其他朋友呢 |
[05:59] | Any lingering doubts? | 有疑虑吗 |
[06:01] | Joan Watson accompanied the detectives | 乔恩·华生和警探们一起 |
[06:03] | when they interviewed the sister. | 讯问了康拉德的姐姐 |
[06:04] | I am told she seemed satisfied. | 据说华生看起来很满意 |
[06:06] | They’ve been quiet since. | 他们之后一直很安静 |
[06:07] | That’s good. But there’s something else? | 很好 还有什么事吗 |
[06:10] | New business. | 新工作 |
[06:11] | – Urgent? – It jumped to the head of the line pretty fast. | -很紧急吗 -它的优先级上升得很快 |
[06:15] | Name’s Stewart Pringle. | 他叫斯图尔特·普林格尔 |
[06:18] | Lives here in New York. | 住在纽约 |
[06:19] | He’s been writing furious posts about how his girlfriend | 他一直在暴躁地发帖说他女朋友 |
[06:22] | OD’d last night on prescription opioids. | 昨晚处方鸦片类药物摄入过量 |
[06:24] | Says he blames the drug manufacturer, | 说他归咎于制药商 |
[06:26] | and he’s gonna make them pay. | 他要让他们付出代价 |
[06:28] | Their offices are in Sunset Park. | 他们的办公室在日落公园 |
[06:29] | – Mention a timeline? – No. | -提到时间了吗 -没有 |
[06:32] | But he’s already surfing for tips on homemade explosives. | 但他已经在浏览自制炸药的信息了 |
[06:34] | This one’s moving quickly. | 这个人动作很快 |
[06:36] | Then we should move quickly, too. | 那我们也该快点了 |
[06:42] | I’ll need to see some ID | 我得看看跟信用卡相符的 |
[06:43] | with the credit card, Mr. Pringle. | 身份证件 普林格尔先生 |
[06:45] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[06:53] | You, uh, | 你… |
[06:53] | you a hunter, Mr. Pringle? | 你是猎人吗 普林格尔先生 |
[06:55] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:57] | I saw your gear. | 我看到了你的装备 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I got a cabin upstate. | 对 我在北方有座小屋 |
[07:02] | Propane’s to heat it. | 要用丙烷取暖 |
[07:03] | Well, you be careful driving back up there. | 你开车回去的时候当心点 |
[07:06] | And make sure you point that rifle away | 开枪的时候让你的步枪 |
[07:07] | from the tank when you shoot. | 离那个罐子远点 |
[07:08] | Bullet hits it, | 如果子弹打中它 |
[07:09] | maybe you don’t have a cabin upstate anymore. | 也许你就没有小屋了 |
[07:28] | Wilson Kubiak, Joan Watson. | 威尔森·库比亚克 这位是乔恩·华生 |
[07:30] | Mr. Kubiak works for a global security firm my father employs. | 库比亚克任职于我父亲的国际安保公司 |
[07:33] | So you said that Stewart Pringle is one of your online identities? | 你说斯图尔特·普林格尔是你的网上身份之一 |
[07:37] | I’ve been spewing alarming rants on social networking | 我昨天晚上用普林格尔的账号 |
[07:40] | in Pringle’s name since last night. | 在社交网站发布了很多恐怖消息 |
[07:41] | And now, if anyone wants to confirm it, | 如果有人想确定真假 |
[07:43] | Stewart Pringle really bought a rifle, | 会发现斯图尔特买了猎枪 |
[07:45] | a propane tank and the makings of a pipe bomb. | 一个丙烷罐和制作管状炸弹的工具 |
[07:48] | The idea is, | 计划是 |
[07:48] | he plans to strap the pipe bomb to the tank. | 他打算把炸弹和丙烷罐绑在一起 |
[07:51] | Makes a big boom, lots of fire, | 制造一次爆炸 一场大火 |
[07:53] | and as people evacuate the building, | 然后在人们撤离大楼时 |
[07:55] | Stewart picks them off with the rifle. | 斯图尔特会用猎枪袭击撤离人群 |
[07:57] | A tad overkill, perhaps. | 可能有点过度杀戮 |
[07:58] | But the idea was to grab Odin’s attention. | 但计划是吸引奥丁的注意 |
[08:01] | So now we wait, | 所以我们现在只能等着 |
[08:02] | and hope that Odin sends someone to kill him? | 并希望奥丁会派人来杀他 |
[08:03] | It shouldn’t be too long, | 应该不会太久 |
[08:04] | given how imminent I’ve made the attack seem. | 毕竟我表现得很急切 |
[08:06] | I chose this particular identity | 我之所以选择这个身份 |
[08:08] | to reduce the variables as to where Odin’s vigilante might strike. | 就是为了降低奥丁的人选择其他目标的可能性 |
[08:11] | Pringle is ostensibly a virtual shut-in | 从表面看 普林格尔就是一个在家工作的 |
[08:13] | who works from home. | 性格孤僻的人 |
[08:15] | Home being the address associated with the license and credit card. | 家庭住址是和身份证信用卡关联的地址 |
[08:18] | It’s a safe house I maintain, | 那是我找的一个安全屋 |
[08:19] | which is already being surveilled by Wilson’s associates. | 那里正被威尔森的同事监控着 |
[08:22] | My father, meanwhile, | 与此同时 我父亲 |
[08:23] | should be meeting with one of his fellow overlords right now. | 现在应该正跟他的大人物熟人们见面 |
[08:27] | Personally, I’d rather risk bouncing around in traffic | 个人来说 我宁愿坐在 |
[08:29] | with an enormous tank of propane. | 载着巨大丙烷罐的车上 |
[08:37] | Morland. | 莫兰德 |
[08:39] | It’s been far too long. | 太久没见了 |
[08:42] | Oh, Mrs. Tseng. | 曾夫人 |
[08:45] | Thank you for seeing me at such short notice. | 感谢你百忙之中拨冗来见我 |
[08:48] | You seem absolutely in your element here. | 看起来你在这里很自在 |
[08:51] | More soothing than the penthouse in the city, yes? | 比在城市里的豪华公寓中更自在 |
[08:54] | Are you reminding me that you helped me acquire this property? | 你在提醒我是你帮我得到了这个地方吗 |
[08:59] | Did I? Ah. | 我有吗 |
[09:02] | Ah, yes, I recall | 对 我想起来了 |
[09:04] | that the previous owner needed some cajoling. | 前任主人没那么容易被说服 |
[09:08] | How are your children? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[09:10] | The Party has been generous. | 党会很大方 |
[09:13] | They are well-placed, and have good lives. | 他们住在好地方 生活得很好 |
[09:16] | And your son? | 你儿子怎么样 |
[09:19] | The matter I’m here to discuss pertains to him. | 我今日想探讨的问题就跟他有关 |
[09:24] | And I want to stress that this request is not selfish. | 我想说清楚 这并不是一个自私的请求 |
[09:28] | I’ll be visiting a number of our friends today, | 今日我会拜访几位我们的朋友 |
[09:31] | and the favor I’ll be asking, I believe, | 我想 我需要的帮助 |
[09:34] | will benefit us all in the long run. | 长远来看对我们都有益 |
[09:36] | Those of us who have enjoyed a certain level of influence. | 对我们这些享受了一定程度影响力的人 |
[09:40] | You believe that influence is being threatened? | 你认为这些影响力受到了威胁 |
[09:44] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:47] | Then I am eager to help. | 那我义不容辞 |
[09:49] | Are you familiar with the name | 你听说过 |
[09:51] | Odin Reichenbach? | 奥丁・赖兴巴赫吗 |
[10:20] | “Annie Spellman”? | 安妮·斯佩尔曼 |
[10:24] | Third grade teacher. | 三年级老师 |
[10:37] | Let’s lose the restraints. | 给她松绑吧 |
[10:46] | These men caught you breaking in here. | 这些人抓到了你闯入这里 |
[10:50] | Are you cops? | 你们是警察吗 |
[10:52] | I’m a detective. | 我是个私家侦探 |
[10:55] | These men are… | 这些人是 |
[10:57] | private security. | 私人保安 |
[11:00] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[11:01] | No. | 不 |
[11:04] | So this is kidnapping? | 所以这是绑架 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:10] | But don’t get any ideas about | 不要想着 |
[11:11] | reporting your abduction to the authorities. | 报警说你被绑架了 |
[11:15] | How are you gonna explain how our paths crossed? | 你要如何解释我们的交集 |
[11:18] | You came in here with a loaded weapon | 你拿着上了膛的枪闯进来 |
[11:21] | expressly to murder Stewart Pringle. | 想杀了斯图尔特·普林格尔 |
[11:26] | There’s no point in denying it. | 你否认也没用 |
[11:27] | I know this because I invented Stewart Pringle. | 我知道是因为斯图尔特·普林格尔是我创造的 |
[11:32] | I used his identity to lure you here. | 我用了这个身份把你骗过来 |
[11:34] | Well, not you personally. | 不是说你这个人 |
[11:36] | But someone like you. | 而是像你一样的人 |
[11:40] | My interest | 我想知道 |
[11:41] | is in who sent you here. | 是谁派你来的 |
[11:44] | How they approached you | 他们怎么找到你的 |
[11:45] | and how they communicate with you. | 以及他们是如何跟你沟通的 |
[11:49] | I’m not going to tell you anything. | 我什么也不会说 |
[11:53] | You misunderstand me. | 你误解我了 |
[11:55] | While I would welcome any information | 如果你愿意说 |
[11:57] | you want to volunteer, | 我当然会很高兴 |
[11:58] | I don’t expect any. | 但我并没抱太大期望 |
[12:01] | We’re just holding you here while my partner searches your home. | 我们把你留在这儿是为了让我搭档搜查你家 |
[12:07] | She’s very good, so… | 她很厉害 所以 |
[12:11] | I expect we’ll find all the answers we need on our own. | 我觉得我们自己就能找到答案 |
[12:19] | I was briefed on the first vigilante | 我听说了你们碰到的第一起 |
[12:21] | you guys came across– Patrick Meers? | 义警案件 帕特里克・米尔斯 |
[12:23] | He was a combat vet, right? | 他是个退伍老兵 对吧 |
[12:24] | Had some trouble when he came back? | 退伍后的生活不太顺利 |
[12:25] | Guy like that being recruited for this work | 他这样的人被招来做这种事 |
[12:27] | makes more sense to me than a teacher. | 被一个老师被招来要合理得多 |
[12:31] | I think I might understand it. | 我也许能理解 |
[12:32] | I recognize the name of the school; | 我听说过这所学校的名字 |
[12:33] | there was a shooting there about eight months ago. | 大概八个月前那里发生了枪击案 |
[12:36] | Could be it left her open to Odin’s ideas. | 可能是这件事让她接受了奥丁的想法 |
[12:44] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:46] | These are from TheSwagMachine.Com. | 它们来自“炫酷机器” |
[12:48] | It’s an online print shop. | 一家网上印刷店 |
[12:51] | They make custom t-shirts and coffee mugs. | 专门定制T恤衫和咖啡杯的 |
[12:53] | These are all identical. | 这几个都是一样的 |
[12:54] | Maybe she likes to give them out as gifts. | 也许她喜欢把这些作礼物送人 |
[12:56] | Maybe. Or they might be for something else. | 也许吧 或者它们另有他用 |
[12:59] | Did you notice a computer anywhere? | 你有发现电脑吗 |
[13:07] | This is the website the pot holders came from. | 那些隔热垫就是这个网站上买的 |
[13:10] | You can see the date she ordered each of them. | 上面有她每次下单的日期 |
[13:12] | Now, there’s another order waiting in her cart. | 购物车里还有一个订单 |
[13:14] | Look whose name is in the shipping info. | 看看收件人的姓名 |
[13:17] | Stewart Pringle. | 斯图尔特·普林格尔 |
[13:19] | And that’s the address | 这是你搭档的 |
[13:20] | for your partner’s safe house. | 安全屋的地址 |
[13:22] | “Plans to bomb a building today. | “今天计划炸一栋楼 |
[13:23] | Must be stopped ASAP.” | 必须尽快被制止” |
[13:25] | So, when I went to Patrick Meers’ house, | 之前我去帕特里克·米尔斯家时 |
[13:27] | I saw that Odin or his people were communicating | 注意到奥丁或他的手下跟他 |
[13:30] | with him in a video game chat room. | 通过游戏的聊天室联系 |
[13:33] | On my way over here, | 在来这里的路上 |
[13:33] | I was thinking that Annie probably had a way | 我就在想说不定安妮也是 |
[13:35] | to exchange messages online, too. | 用某种方式在网上跟人联系 |
[13:37] | So when I saw the potholders came from a website… | 所以当我看到隔热垫是网上买的 |
[13:39] | You thought that might be it. | 你觉得应该就是这个了 |
[13:41] | Looks like you were right. | 看起来你是对的 |
[13:42] | So someone on Odin’s side | 所以奥丁那边有人 |
[13:44] | has access to this account. | 也能登陆这个账户 |
[13:45] | They send instructions by leaving an order in the cart. | 他们在购物车里添加订单作为指示 |
[13:48] | The target is the name and address | 目标就是货物收件人的 |
[13:50] | in the shipping info. | 姓名和地址 |
[13:52] | And I’m guessing the way that Annie confirms | 我猜安妮完成任务以后 |
[13:53] | she’s done the job is by changing the shipping info | 就会把收件人信息改成自己的 |
[13:56] | to her own and then completing the order. | 然后完成订单作为确认 |
[13:58] | Well, if you’re right, three potholders means | 如果你猜的没错 三个隔热垫说明 |
[14:00] | she’s already done three hits. | 她已经杀了三个人 |
[14:02] | On those dates. | 就在这些日期 |
[14:05] | Also, I think I might have found where she keeps her gun. | 另外 我可能知道她存放枪的地方了 |
[14:11] | Unfortunately, the names | 不走运的是 |
[14:12] | of the other people she’s killed | 她杀的其他人的姓名 |
[14:14] | have already been erased. | 已经没有记录了 |
[14:15] | Maybe we can figure them out from the dates? | 也许我们能从这些日期推断出来 |
[14:26] | What do you think this stuff is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[14:28] | Blue paint? | 蓝色油漆吗 |
[14:31] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[14:33] | this is gonna sound weird, but I’m pretty sure it’s blood. | 这可能听起来很怪 但我很肯定这是血迹 |
[14:36] | And if I’m right… | 如果我是对的 |
[14:37] | I also know who one of Annie’s victims was. | 我也知道安妮的其中一名受害者是谁了 |
[14:56] | You haven’t touched your dinner. | 你都没碰你的晚餐 |
[15:00] | You don’t think it’s poisoned, do you? | 你不会以为我在里面下了毒吧 |
[15:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[15:14] | My partner’s visit to your home was a success. | 我搭档去你家的拜访很成功 |
[15:18] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[15:19] | We still don’t know who sent you, | 我们仍然不知道谁派了你 |
[15:20] | but we do know the name of one of your victims. | 但我们知道其中一名死者的名字 |
[15:22] | Talia Baccaro. | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗 |
[15:24] | She was a scientist. | 她是名科学家 |
[15:26] | You shot her to death outside her lab | 几个月前你在她实验室外 |
[15:27] | several months ago. | 将她枪杀 |
[15:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:31] | I’ve never seen that woman before. | 我从没见过这个女人 |
[15:34] | Well, perhaps this will refresh your memory. | 也许这个能帮你回想起来 |
[15:39] | The gloves you were wearing when you pulled the trigger. | 你作案时戴着的手套 |
[15:41] | This residue, it’s blood. | 这个残留物 是血迹 |
[15:46] | It’s blue. | 这是蓝色的 |
[15:48] | Well, it’s not human blood. | 这不是人的血 |
[15:50] | It’s the blood of a horseshoe crab. | 而是马蹄蟹的血 |
[15:52] | Unlike our blood, which is oxygenated by iron, | 跟人类的血液被铁氧化不同的是 |
[15:55] | theirs is oxygenated by copper. | 它们的血是被铜氧化的 |
[15:56] | And the result is the shade of blue that you see here. | 其结果就是你所看到的这种蓝色 |
[15:59] | The lab founded by Miss Baccaro | 巴卡罗小姐创建的实验室 |
[16:00] | collects and processes the stuff. | 收集并处理这种血液 |
[16:02] | Why? Because it is the only known source | 为何呢 因为它是唯一已知的 |
[16:04] | of an extract used to test for bacterial contamination | 在注射类药物生产过程中 |
[16:07] | in the manufacture of every injectable medicine on the planet. | 被用来检验细菌污染的提取物 |
[16:09] | That’s fascinating. | 真是奇妙 |
[16:10] | You should come talk to my class some day. | 你应该来我班上给学生们讲讲 |
[16:12] | Well, actually, it’s my partner who should visit, | 其实应该让我搭档去 |
[16:14] | because she’s the one who read about | 因为她是那个在报纸上 |
[16:16] | Miss Baccaro’s murder in the news | 看到巴卡罗小姐凶案的人 |
[16:18] | and she’s the one who noted the blood’s coppery scent | 也是她注意到了血里的铜锈味 |
[16:20] | and identified it. | 并辨识了出来 |
[16:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:26] | Was she transporting some when you shot her | 你射杀她时她在转移吗 |
[16:28] | and it splashed on you, or…? | 然后喷到了你身上 还是… |
[16:35] | If you don’t want to talk about her murder, | 如果你不想谈论她的凶案 |
[16:36] | we can talk about one of the others you committed. | 我们可以谈谈你犯的其他罪 |
[16:42] | We know they were assigned to you | 我们知道它们通过一个 |
[16:43] | through a SwagMachine account | 你和你的上线共享的 |
[16:45] | you shared with your handler. | 酷炫机器账号 |
[16:47] | We also know that your gun is registered in your name. | 我们也知道你的枪登记在你名字下 |
[16:52] | When it finds its way to the police, | 当枪到达警局时 |
[16:54] | how long do you think it will be | 你觉得警察花多长时间 |
[16:55] | before they connect it to the bullets which killed Miss Baccaro? | 就会发现是这把枪的子弹杀死了巴卡罗小姐 |
[17:03] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:06] | I’ll confess, you don’t strike me as the kind of person | 我承认 我觉得你不是那种 |
[17:10] | who’d be readily converted to murder. | 会轻易变成凶手的人 |
[17:15] | I have to believe that, at some point, | 我相信 在某个时刻 |
[17:16] | you met your recruiter face-to-face. | 你肯定面对面地见到了招募你的人 |
[17:19] | And they enlisted you with some… | 他们利用了一些私人因素 |
[17:22] | personal appeal. | 招募了你 |
[17:27] | So, you give me their name… | 你告诉我他们的名字 |
[17:30] | and I give you my word… | 我向你保证 |
[17:34] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[17:56] | Paying quid pro quo to a certain hacker collective? | 在履行跟黑客集团做交易时答应的条件吗 |
[17:59] | I asked for their help. This was their price. | 我找他们帮忙 这就是他们要的代价 |
[18:02] | Apparently, a bunch of them find | 显然 他们很多人觉得 |
[18:03] | the crinkling sound invigorating. | 揉纸的声音很提神 |
[18:08] | I checked it out online. | 我在网上查了 |
[18:09] | People swear it isn’t sexual, but… | 大家发誓这不色情 但是 |
[18:12] | Such things can enter a gray area. | 这种东西会踏入灰色地带 |
[18:15] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[18:17] | I received an update from my father. | 我收到了父亲的新消息 |
[18:19] | His plan to declaw Odin Reichenbach proceeds apace. | 他阻止奥丁·赖兴巴赫的计划进展迅速 |
[18:23] | And Annie Spellman, | 那安妮·斯佩尔曼呢 |
[18:23] | how did she react when you told her what we know? | 你告诉她我们所知时她反应如何 |
[18:25] | Now that she’s over the initial shock of rendition, | 她过了最初的惊吓阶段 |
[18:27] | she’s displaying some surprising backbone. | 现在她展现出了一些令人意外的骨气 |
[18:30] | Obviously, you haven’t dealt with any third grade teachers. | 显然 你没接触过什么三年级老师 |
[18:32] | Any luck at identifying her other victims? | 找到了她的其他受害者吗 |
[18:34] | Well, I sent the other two dates | 我给马库斯发了 |
[18:35] | we got off SwagMachine to Marcus. | 从酷炫机器上得到的其他两个日期 |
[18:37] | Obviously, I was vague about why we were interested. | 显然 我没告诉他我们感兴趣的真正原因 |
[18:39] | He’s pulling anything he can find about murders | 他正在找出所有那些日期或之前的 |
[18:41] | on or just before those dates. | 与凶案有关的资料 |
[18:43] | I asked Everyone to scour SwagMachine servers. | 我让人人帮我搜查酷炫机器的服务器 |
[18:45] | I thought maybe they could recover the victims’ names | 我想也许他们能从被删除的运输信息中 |
[18:47] | from the deleted shipping info. | 找出受害者的名字 |
[18:49] | Or dig up the IP address | 或者挖出 |
[18:51] | of whoever sent Annie those assignments. | 委派任务给安妮的服务器地址 |
[18:53] | Hence the demand for your titillating tissue etude. | 因此你得做这些揉纸练习曲 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, they didn’t find anything. | 是啊 但他们什么也没找到 |
[18:58] | But that wasn’t my only request. | 但这不是我唯一的要求 |
[19:00] | I also asked them to dig into | 我还让他们去挖掘 |
[19:01] | Talia Baccaro’s online activity. | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗的网上活动 |
[19:04] | Something must have put her on Odin’s radar | 一定有些事让她引起了奥丁的注意力 |
[19:05] | as a killer in the making. | 让他认为她会杀人 |
[19:07] | Well, that’s the thing. Nothing in her life suggests | 问题是 她生活中没有任何方面 |
[19:09] | that she was planning to hurt anyone. | 显示她打算伤害别人 |
[19:11] | No angry rants, no alarming purchases. | 没有愤怒的咆哮 没有令人担忧的采购 |
[19:13] | As far as everyone could tell, | 据人人所说 |
[19:14] | Talia Baccaro should have never drawn Odin’s attention | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗应该根本无法 |
[19:16] | in the first place. | 引起奥丁的注意 |
[19:17] | The man has corrupted myriad branches | 那男人收买了无数 |
[19:19] | of intelligence and law enforcement. | 情报和执法部门机构 |
[19:21] | Perhaps she had an in-person meeting with one of his moles, | 也许她和他的内线之一会了面 |
[19:23] | and something she said… | 然后她说了些什么 |
[19:25] | threw up a red flag. | 引起了他们的注意 |
[19:26] | Maybe. If you’re right, that might lead us to someone | 也许 如果你是对的 那有可能带我们找到 |
[19:28] | who can connect us to him. | 与他相关的联络人 |
[19:30] | Put your tissues away, Watson. | 把你的彩纸收起来 华生 |
[19:32] | It’s time to leave the digital realm | 是时候离开数据王国 |
[19:33] | and investigate Talia Baccaro in the real world. | 去现实世界调查塔莉亚·巴卡罗了 |
[19:40] | You said you’re already pretty familiar with what we do here? | 你说你们很熟悉我们在这里的业务 |
[19:43] | Yes. Wantagh Labs is the primary supplier | 没错 旺托实验室是密西西比东部 |
[19:47] | of limulus amebocyte lysate, or L.A.L., | 内毒素鲎试剂测定法 |
[19:50] | east of the Mississippi. | 即鲎试剂的主要供应商 |
[19:51] | It’s the protein in the crabs’ blood | 这是螃蟹血液中的蛋白质 |
[19:53] | that detects contamination. | 能检测出污染 |
[19:54] | Every biotech and pharmaceutical company | 所有现存生物科技及制药公司 |
[19:56] | in existence uses L.A.L. to test their products. | 都使用鲎试剂检测他们的产品 |
[19:59] | A quart of this stuff sells for $15,000. | 这东西一夸脱要卖一万五千美元 |
[20:02] | I’m sure the crabs are very happy for you. | 螃蟹们肯定很为你们开心 |
[20:04] | I know it looks gruesome, but I promise, we don’t kill them. | 我知道这看着可怕 但我保证 我们不杀生 |
[20:07] | We take a safe amount of their blood, | 我们取安全限度内的血 |
[20:08] | and then return them to the ocean. | 然后就会放它们回海洋 |
[20:10] | When Talia founded this place, | 当初塔莉亚创办这个地方时 |
[20:11] | she was adamant about treating them as humanely as possible. | 她坚信要尽可能人性化地对待它们 |
[20:15] | This was Talia’s desk. | 这是塔莉亚的办公桌 |
[20:17] | Everything is pretty much where she left it. | 所有东西差不多都是她离开时的样子 |
[20:19] | It’s not quite a shrine, but it’s close. | 不能说是个神龛 但也差不多了 |
[20:21] | We figure her family will | 我们想着她的家人会 |
[20:22] | come get her things when they’re ready. | 在准备好后来收走她的东西 |
[20:25] | Talia was killed by a mugger, right? | 塔莉亚是被劫匪杀死的 对吗 |
[20:28] | Sorry, it’s just, | 抱歉 只是 |
[20:29] | I’m not sure what you would find here | 我不知道你们在这里 |
[20:31] | that would point you to the person who did it. | 能找到什么能抓到凶手的线索 |
[20:33] | We have reason to believe there’s more to the story. | 我们有原因相信事情没有那么简单 |
[20:34] | – Seriously? – Would you help me get onto her computer? | -真的吗 -你能帮我登入她的电脑吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[20:40] | So, how did Talia seem in the days before her death? | 那么 塔莉亚在死前几天状态怎样 |
[20:43] | Uh, happy, I guess. | 挺快乐的 我猜 |
[20:45] | She was a happy person. | 她是个快乐的人 |
[20:48] | She wasn’t having any problems with anyone? | 她没有和任何人产生冲突吗 |
[20:50] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[20:52] | And she hadn’t made any threats against anyone? | 她也没有威胁过任何人吗 |
[20:55] | Threats? | 威胁 |
[20:56] | No. Absolutely not. Why? | 绝对不可能 为什么这么问 |
[20:59] | According to her calendar, | 根据她的日历 |
[21:01] | she met with a nonprofit organization, Heal the Wild, | 她见过一个非营利组织 叫拯救野生 |
[21:04] | just a few days before she died. | 就在她死的前几天 |
[21:06] | The conservationist group? | 那个保护主义组织吗 |
[21:07] | What we do here, even though it helps save lives, | 我们这里的工作 虽然能拯救生命 |
[21:10] | it’s controversial. Horseshoe crabs are endangered, | 但也很有争议 鲎是濒临灭绝的生物 |
[21:13] | and Heal the Wild thinks labs like ours | 拯救野生认为我们这种实验室 |
[21:15] | are contributing to the decline in the population. | 会加速剩余数量的缩减 |
[21:17] | Talia gave a tour to some of the group members that day. | 塔莉亚那天带一些组织人员参观了一下 |
[21:20] | She wanted them to see that we were doing everything | 她想让他们看到我们在用正确的方式 |
[21:22] | – the right way. – How’d it go? | -做事情 -结果如何 |
[21:24] | Good, I think. | 我想是挺好的 |
[21:26] | No one threw blue blood on us or anything. | 没人向我们扔蓝色的血什么的 |
[21:27] | Still, odd to invite their scrutiny, no? | 不过 邀请他们来检查很奇怪吧 |
[21:31] | Would I have brought them here? | 换我会带他们过来吗 |
[21:33] | No. But that was Talia. | 不会 但那是塔莉亚 |
[21:35] | She wanted to open a dialogue with them, so she did. | 她想要和他们展开交流 于是她那么做了 |
[21:38] | So are you saying they were in regular contact? | 你是说他们经常联系吗 |
[21:40] | Only for a few weeks. | 只有几个星期 |
[21:42] | If she was thinking about making any changes | 如果她是想要根据交流结果 |
[21:44] | based on the talks, | 做出些改变 |
[21:45] | she died before she had a chance to implement them. | 她在有机会实施之前就死了 |
[21:49] | I’ve got an appointment with our distributor, but please, | 我和我们的经销商有约 你们请便 |
[21:51] | stay as long as you need. | 想待多久都可以 |
[21:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | We’ve been trying and failing to come up with a reason | 我们一直找不出为什么 |
[21:58] | why Odin would’ve seen Talia as a threat to innocent lives. | 奥丁会认为塔莉亚对无辜的生命有威胁 |
[22:01] | What if Heal the Wild had won her over? | 如果拯救野生说服了她呢 |
[22:03] | If they had, and she had plans to sabotage her own lab, | 如果是这样 她想要破坏自己的实验室 |
[22:06] | the disruption in the supply of L.A.L. | 鲎试剂的供应中断 |
[22:08] | would crippled the country’s supply of everything | 将会瘫痪整个国家 |
[22:10] | from pacemakers to vaccines. | 从起搏器到疫苗的供应 |
[22:13] | I think that might’ve put her in Odin’s crosshairs, don’t you? | 我想这会让她成为奥丁的目标 你说呢 |
[22:22] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[22:24] | I heard the board’s called a meeting. | 我听说董事们要开会 |
[22:26] | – What’s going on? – Odin… | -是怎么回事 -奥丁 |
[22:28] | – This about China? – It’s not just China. | -是关于中国的吗 -不只是中国 |
[22:32] | We’re getting word that India, Indonesia, Brazil, | 我们听说印度 印尼 巴西 |
[22:34] | they’re all making moves to ban Odker’s search engine | 他们都要将奥德克搜索引擎 |
[22:36] | from their countries. | 纳入封锁名单 |
[22:38] | Okay, there must be some misinformation out there. | 好吧 肯定是有错误信息在传播 |
[22:40] | A few phone calls will sort this out. | 几个电话就能解决 |
[22:42] | – It won’t help anyone to panic. – It’s past that. | -恐慌可没什么用 -已经晚了 |
[22:44] | Have you checked the stock lately? | 你看我们最近的股票了吗 |
[22:45] | Word’s already hit the street. We’re in free fall. | 已经传到华尔街了 我们就像自由落体 |
[22:48] | Our Asia team’s been making some back-channel inquiries. | 我们的亚洲团队在走后门做调查 |
[22:50] | We don’t know why, but their contacts say it’s about you. | 我们不知道为什么 但他们的线人说是因为你 |
[22:53] | They want you out. | 他们想要你退出 |
[22:54] | Is this some sort of a joke? This is my company. | 这是在搞笑吗 这是我的公司 |
[22:58] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[23:00] | Not since we went public, it isn’t. | 自从我们公开交易后 就不是了 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry, but the board’s been issued | 很抱歉 但是董事会已经决定了 |
[23:06] | If Odker wants to do business with half the world’s population, | 如果奥德克想要和半个世界的人做生意 |
[23:09] | then you have to resign. | 你就必须辞职 |
[23:13] | Look, I think you have the wrong impression | 我想你们对我们 |
[23:15] | of what we do here at Heal the Wild. | 拯救野生做的事有误解 |
[23:16] | We’re lobbyists, not eco-terrorists. | 我们是游说者 不是环境恐怖分子 |
[23:19] | You were in ongoing discussions with Talia Baccaro | 你在塔莉亚・巴卡罗被杀一周前 |
[23:21] | in the weeks leading up to her murder. | 都在持续地与她交流 |
[23:23] | Oh, yes, but we weren’t conspiring | 是的 但我们没有在共谋 |
[23:25] | to disrupt the flow of L.A.L. | 中断鲎试剂的供给 |
[23:26] | We were talking about how she could shift her business away | 我们谈论的是如何让她的生意从 |
[23:28] | from harvesting crab’s blood and toward the manufacture | 采集鲎的血液转向生产 |
[23:31] | of L.A.L.’s synthetic alternative. | 鲎试剂替代产品 |
[23:33] | I didn’t realize there was an alternative to L.A.L. | 我不知道鲎试剂还有替代产品 |
[23:35] | Oh, yes. The synthetic’s been available for years, | 有的 这种合成物已经存在很多年了 |
[23:37] | but thanks to limited availability | 但是由于产量有限 |
[23:38] | and antiquated FDA regulations, | 而且药监局的法规陈旧 |
[23:41] | the big biomedical companies have been slow to embrace it. | 大型的生物医药公司此对都不太感冒 |
[23:43] | So hundreds of thousands of horseshoe crabs | 因此成千上万的马蹄蟹 |
[23:44] | are being bled unnecessarily. | 被无辜放血 |
[23:47] | and Talia understood the wisdom of making the change. | 塔莉亚明白该做出改变了 |
[23:50] | She recognized that horseshoe crab populations | 她认识到马蹄蟹的存活数量 |
[23:51] | are in significant decline, and if they go extinct, | 在大幅减少 如果它们灭绝了 |
[23:54] | then the synthetic will be the only option anyway. | 那么合成物只能是唯一的选择了 |
[23:56] | In other words, she was receptive to your pitch. | 换句话说 她接受了你们的游说 |
[23:59] | Yeah, she was, but now that she’s gone, | 是的 但现在她去世了 |
[24:01] | all we can do is hope that her brother is able to convince | 我们只能寄希望于她的兄弟能够说服 |
[24:03] | whoever takes over her lab to pick up where she left off. | 接手她的实验室的人来继续她未竟的事业 |
[24:05] | Her brother? | 她的兄弟 |
[24:07] | Collin Baccaro. | 科林·巴卡罗 |
[24:09] | He’s one of our biggest backers. | 他是我们最大的赞助人之一 |
[24:11] | He’s the one who convinced Talia | 最开始就是他说服塔莉亚 |
[24:12] | to meet with us in the first place. | 跟我们见面的 |
[24:14] | Thank you for your time. Watson? | 谢谢你 华生 |
[24:18] | I assume the name “Collin Baccaro” | 我猜你对”科林·巴卡罗” |
[24:19] | – meant something to you? – Not a thing. | -这个名字有印象 -并没有 |
[24:21] | Then why leave so abruptly? | 那你怎么转身就走 |
[24:22] | Because the name of Mr. Baccaro’s company | 因为我对巴卡罗先生的公司名字 |
[24:24] | means something to me. | 有一些印象 |
[24:26] | Odin didn’t have Talia killed to save lives. | 奥丁杀了塔莉亚不是为了救人 |
[24:28] | He did it for a far more | 他这么做有更大的目的 |
[24:30] | to make money. | 为了赚钱 |
[24:38] | Okay, so | 好了 |
[24:39] | you and Joan wanted everything I could find | 你和乔恩想让我找出所有的 |
[24:41] | on every unsolved murder | 你们要求的两个日期当天 |
[24:43] | in the tri-state area on the two dates you asked about? | 三州交界区的谋杀悬案 |
[24:45] | Here you go. April 6 and May 20. | 给你 4月6日和5月20日 |
[24:52] | Either of you gonna tell me what makes those dates so special? | 你俩谁打算告诉我这两个日期特别在哪吗 |
[24:55] | We will, just not today. | 我们会说的 但不是今天 |
[25:01] | Bell. | 我是贝尔 |
[25:02] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 是的 他就在这 |
[25:06] | The Odin Reichenbach? The tech guy? | 那个科技男奥丁·赖兴巴赫吗 |
[25:10] | I’ll tell him. Thanks. | 我告诉他 谢谢 |
[25:11] | You know Odin Reichenbach? | 你认识奥丁·赖兴巴赫 |
[25:14] | – He a client? – Something like that. | -他是客户吗 -差不多 |
[25:17] | He’s here to see you. | 他来找你了 |
[25:18] | Mahoney said she parked him in the conference room. | 马奥妮说把他带到会议室了 |
[25:33] | Don’t suppose you’d mind closing the door? | 你不介意把门关上吧 |
[25:36] | Don’t suppose you’d mind confessing | 你不介意承认 |
[25:37] | to the many murders you’ve orchestrated? | 你策划了多起谋杀吧 |
[25:49] | I’ll admit this is the last place | 我承认我没想到 |
[25:51] | I thought you would pay me a visit. | 你会来这里找我 |
[25:53] | Wanted you to feel safe. | 只是想让你有安全感 |
[25:54] | But you didn’t want me to record anything you had to say. | 但你不想让我录下你说的话 |
[25:58] | I don’t see any blue screens in the bullpen. | 我没看到大厅里有蓝屏的情况 |
[26:00] | Well, that wouldn’t have looked very good, would it? | 那样就不好看了 对吧 |
[26:02] | If I’d shown up, everyone’s phones and computers stop working? | 我一出现 大家的手机和电脑就都坏掉了 |
[26:05] | The technology’s range is controllable. | 技术范围是可控的 |
[26:10] | So what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[26:12] | Well, I’m sure you’ve heard about it, but I’m having a bad week. | 我敢肯定你已经知道了 我这周过得很坎坷 |
[26:16] | My board wants me gone. | 我的董事会想让我下课 |
[26:17] | I know your father’s the one behind it. | 我知道这背后是你父亲做了手脚 |
[26:19] | I’ve known the name Morland Holmes for a good while now. | 莫兰德·福尔摩斯的大名我早就有所耳闻 |
[26:22] | Well, name me an evil billionaire that doesn’t. | 哪个恶魔亿万富翁不知道他呢 |
[26:26] | I didn’t think he’d help you. | 我没想到他会帮你 |
[26:28] | I was led to believe your relationship was quite frosty. | 我以为你们之间的关系很冷淡 |
[26:31] | Do we exchange Christmas cards? No. | 我们会互送圣诞贺卡吗 不会 |
[26:34] | But we both share a distaste for mass murderers. | 但我们都很讨厌大屠杀 |
[26:38] | A while ago, you cautioned me to take a step back | 不久前 你告诫过我要在做出 |
[26:41] | before I did “the irrevocable.” | “不可挽回的决定”之前收手 |
[26:43] | Now I’m asking you to do the same. | 现在我也对你提出同样的要求 |
[26:45] | Removing me from Odker would cripple my ability | 把我踢出奥德克 会削弱我 |
[26:48] | to save innocent lives. | 拯救无辜生命的能力 |
[26:49] | I’m begging you, don’t do that. | 我求你 别这么做 |
[26:52] | That’s rich. You talking about innocent lives. | 真了不起 你竟然会说无辜生命 |
[26:55] | What about the ones you’ve taken? | 你杀了的那些人算什么 |
[26:57] | What about Talia Baccaro? | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗呢 |
[27:00] | She wasn’t a killer. | 她不是杀人犯 |
[27:00] | She wasn’t gonna hurt anyone, | 她并没打算伤害任何人 |
[27:03] | but you had her executed. | 但你还是杀了她 |
[27:04] | Why? So you could buy | 为什么 这样你就能买下一家 |
[27:06] | a video analysis company called FrameSift. | 名为框筛的视频分析公司 |
[27:10] | Watson and I first became aware of FrameSift several months ago. | 我和华生是几个月前知道框筛公司的 |
[27:13] | You had just revealed yourself to us | 你那时刚向我们自曝了身份 |
[27:15] | and we were learning everything we could | 我们尽可能地去了解了 |
[27:16] | about you and your companies. | 你和你的那些公司 |
[27:18] | FrameSift didn’t mean anything at the time, | 框筛在当时并没有什么价值 |
[27:20] | it was just another of your recent acquisitions. | 它只是你近期的并购项目之一 |
[27:22] | Then we started looking into Talia’s murder, | 后来我们开始调查塔莉亚谋杀案 |
[27:24] | and we saw that FrameSift was founded | 我们发现框筛公司是由她的兄弟 |
[27:25] | by her brother, Collin Baccaro. | 科林·巴卡罗创建的 |
[27:28] | Then we looked a little further, | 我们又深入调查了一下 |
[27:29] | and we saw that Collin didn’t want to sell FrameSift to you. | 发现科林并不想把框筛卖给你 |
[27:31] | He’d already rejected several of your offers. | 他已经多次拒绝了你的提议 |
[27:34] | Then Talia was killed. | 之后塔莉亚就被杀了 |
[27:35] | Collin takes a leave of absence to grieve, and while he’s gone, | 科林为了哀悼暂时离开了公司 在他离开之后 |
[27:38] | his board approved a merger with Odker. | 他的董事会同意了奥德克的并购 |
[27:41] | Now I would ask you why you didn’t just kill him, | 我本来想问你为什么不直接杀了他 |
[27:43] | but the answer is obvious. | 但答案很明显 |
[27:44] | He was an asset. | 他是个摇钱树 |
[27:45] | The company was worth more with him than without. | 公司有了他会更有价值 |
[27:48] | But his sister, on the other hand… | 但至于他的姐妹… |
[27:50] | Is that why you think I acquired FrameSift? To make money? | 你觉得这就是我收购框筛的原因吗 为了钱 |
[27:57] | What happened to Talia Baccaro wasn’t about profit. | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗的遭遇与利益无关 |
[28:01] | It was about saving more lives. | 是为了拯救更多的生命 |
[28:04] | FrameSift’s algorithms allow us | 框筛的算法能让我们 |
[28:06] | to go through online video footage | 通过在线视频 |
[28:09] | and identify who’s in it, where they are, | 识别出入镜的人和他们的位置 |
[28:12] | and what they’re doing. | 以及他们在干什么 |
[28:14] | And more than that, | 不止于此 |
[28:16] | they read verbal intonations and facial expressions. | 它们能识别语气和表情 |
[28:21] | And you think they can tell | 而你认为它们能分辨出 |
[28:22] | when people have murder on their minds? | 人们的脑中是否有杀念吗 |
[28:24] | By themselves? No. | 靠他们自己 不行 |
[28:26] | But with our data? | 但和我们的数据相结合呢 |
[28:27] | FrameSift’s technology has already | 框筛的技术已经帮助我 |
[28:29] | helped me save dozens of people. | 拯救了不少生命 |
[28:31] | In a few years, that number could be in the hundreds, | 在几年内 这个数字可能会涨到几百 |
[28:33] | maybe even the thousands. | 甚至上千 |
[28:34] | Now tell me, what is one life compared to… | 你说说看 一条命怎么比得上… |
[28:38] | all that? | 这一切 |
[28:40] | One innocent life, you mean. | 你是说一条无辜的生命 |
[28:51] | I think you should go now. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[29:21] | No English guy this time? | 这次不是英国佬了吗 |
[29:23] | You two figured I’d open up to another woman? | 你们觉得我会对另一个女人坦白吗 |
[29:25] | I don’t know about that, | 我不知道会不会 |
[29:26] | but we were hoping you’d respond to the truth. | 但我们希望你对真相会有所回应 |
[29:28] | And what is that, exactly? | 真相又是什么 |
[29:30] | That your handlers lied to you, told you whatever it took | 你的上线对你撒了谎 不择手段地 |
[29:33] | to make you believe that you were doing the right thing. | 让你相信你做的事是正确的 |
[29:35] | You must think I’m very gullible. | 你肯定觉得我很好骗 |
[29:37] | Actually, the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[29:39] | I think it must’ve been really hard to convince you | 我认为说服你杀人 |
[29:41] | to commit murder. | 一定很困难 |
[29:43] | That’s why my partner and I are so sure | 所以我的搭档和我确信 |
[29:44] | that you met someone face-to-face, and when you did, | 你和某人私下见过面 在见面时 |
[29:48] | they explained how they knew so much about the people | 他们解释了他们怎么会如此了解 |
[29:50] | they wanted you to kill. | 那些他们要你杀的人 |
[29:52] | They must’ve shown you that they had access | 他们一定给你看了他们有途径 |
[29:53] | to private online data, people’s texts and e-mails. | 获取私人网络数据以及人们的短信和邮件 |
[29:56] | They convinced you that everything they said was real. | 他们让你相信他们说的一切都是真的 |
[29:58] | I’m guessing they didn’t tell you the person | 我猜他们没告诉你这一切背后的人 |
[30:00] | behind it all was Odin Reichenbach, CEO of Odker. | 就是奥丁·赖兴巴赫 奥德克的总裁 |
[30:09] | You know the name? | 你听过这个名字 |
[30:12] | I’ve seen him in the news. | 我在新闻里见过他 |
[30:13] | It fits, right? Hearing that it’s him | 合理吧 听到那个人是他 |
[30:16] | answers a lot of questions | 就已经回答了 |
[30:17] | you were already asking yourself. | 你问过你自己的很多问题 |
[30:19] | What if it does? | 那又怎么样 |
[30:21] | What do you think telling me his name is going to accomplish, huh? | 你觉得告诉我他的名字能获得什么 |
[30:24] | You gonna give me some speech about Big Brother, | 你是要高谈阔论美国利益 |
[30:25] | or due process, or invading people’s privacy? | 正当手续还是侵犯他人隐私权 |
[30:28] | Because if I did everything you think I did, | 因为就算我做了你认为我做的那些事 |
[30:31] | isn’t it pretty obvious that I already signed up for all of that? | 不正说明我已经认可了这一切吗 |
[30:34] | Yes, you did. | 对 是这样 |
[30:36] | But you didn’t sign on for this. | 但你没有同意这件事 |
[30:37] | This is Talia Baccaro’s brother, Collin Baccaro. | 这是塔莉亚·巴卡罗的兄弟 科林·巴卡罗 |
[30:41] | Collin had a company that Odker wanted to buy, | 科林有一家奥德克想买下的公司 |
[30:43] | but Collin didn’t want to sell. | 但科林不想卖 |
[30:45] | Then Talia was murdered, | 塔莉亚就被杀了 |
[30:46] | and it let Odin buy the company out from under him. | 就让奥丁有了绕过他买下公司的机会 |
[30:49] | This is every e-mail and text | 这是塔莉亚死前一个月 |
[30:51] | that Talia sent for a month before she died; | 发出的所有邮件和短信 |
[30:53] | None of it shows that she was a threat to anyone. | 没有任何证据表明她对别人是个威胁 |
[30:55] | So whatever Odin’s people told you, it was a lie. | 无论奥丁的人和你说了什么 都是骗你的 |
[30:59] | Odin wanted Talia dead because it fit his corporate strategy, | 奥丁想要塔莉亚死 是为了满足他的公司战略 |
[31:03] | – and for that, you killed an innocent woman. – No. | -正因如此 你杀害了一个无辜的女人 -不 |
[31:07] | No, you’re lying. | 不 你在说谎 |
[31:14] | Look for yourself, and then we’ll talk. | 你自己看吧 看完我们再谈 |
[31:34] | You’re late. I was getting worried. | 你回来晚了 让我有点担心 |
[31:36] | Odin Reichenbach came to see me at the precinct. | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫今天来警局找我了 |
[31:41] | Everything you’ve done, it’s working. | 你做的那一切起效了 |
[31:47] | By my understanding, he should be ousted | 我估计在明天营业结束之前 |
[31:50] | no later than the end of business tomorrow. | 他就会被驱逐了 |
[31:52] | He’ll still be dangerous, of course, | 当然 他还是很危险 |
[31:53] | but, uh, he should be much more vulnerable | 但他应该更禁不起 |
[31:55] | to your investigation. | 你们的调查了 |
[31:56] | In the meantime, everyone that you say he has threatened– | 与此同时 他威胁过的所有人 |
[31:59] | your friends and their loved ones– | 你的朋友及其亲人们 |
[32:01] | they’re being watched by my men. | 他们都有我的人盯着呢 |
[32:03] | Here, and in England. If any of his people | 这里和英国都有 如果他手下 |
[32:06] | dare to go after them, | 有任何人敢去打扰他们 |
[32:09] | they’re in for a very rude surprise. | 他会收到一份非常粗暴的惊喜 |
[32:12] | Well, I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[32:13] | I-I thought the room needed some warming up. | 我想着房间可能需要预热 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:17] | Not for the fire, for the help. | 不是谢你生的火 是感谢你的帮助 |
[32:21] | It can’t have been cheap, | 肯定不便宜 |
[32:23] | enlisting the help of your fellow influence peddlers. | 动用你那些有影响力的朋友们 |
[32:25] | We prefer | 我们更愿意称之为 |
[32:26] | “puppet masters of the highest order.” | “当之无愧的傀儡大师们” |
[32:31] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[32:33] | I’ve already been summoned to afternoon tea | 已经有一位合伙人召唤我 |
[32:36] | by an associate | 去喝下午茶了 |
[32:37] | to discuss the terms of repayment. | 好讨论还款的条件 |
[32:41] | Whatever the price, it will have been worth it. | 不管代价是什么 一定是值得的 |
[32:44] | You know, when I wrote you and you didn’t respond, | 知道吗 之前你没回复我的邮件 |
[32:46] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我本不确定你会不会来 |
[32:57] | Don’t I always? | 我不是总会来吗 |
[33:14] | Watson. | 华生 |
[33:18] | I almost quit teaching. | 我基本放弃了教书 |
[33:23] | I didn’t think I could ever walk into my classroom again. | 我觉得我都无法再走入教室了 |
[33:27] | I barely wanted to leave the house. | 我连家门都不想出 |
[33:31] | It took a month after the shooting | 枪击发生后 过了一个月 |
[33:33] | to reopen the school. | 学校才重新开了门 |
[33:35] | They had an open house the Sunday before, | 之前的周日他们办了开放参观活动 |
[33:37] | I… couldn’t go. | 我做不到 |
[33:42] | But then a friend called and said that | 但后来一个朋友打来说 |
[33:44] | every single kid showed up. | 每个孩子都出现了 |
[33:47] | They all wanted to be there. Not one parent said no, a… | 他们都想去 没有一个家长反对 |
[33:52] | and so I thought… | 所以我觉得… |
[33:55] | if all the kids | 如果孩子们 |
[33:57] | were brave enough to go back, | 都有勇气回去 |
[34:01] | who was I to back down? | 我有什么资格退缩 |
[34:04] | So, Monday morning, I went back. | 所以 周一早上我回去了 |
[34:11] | But I swore I would never be powerless again. | 但我发誓绝不会再那么无能为力 |
[34:16] | So you bought a gun. | 所以你买了一把枪 |
[34:17] | I bought a gun, and I took lessons. | 我买了枪 我还上了课 |
[34:20] | Not like I brought it to the school, | 倒不是我带去了学校 |
[34:23] | it just made me feel better. | 只是能让我心里好过一点 |
[34:25] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[34:27] | I started running into this woman at the range. | 我开始在射击场遇到一个女的 |
[34:30] | Kate. We would chat. | 凯特 我们会聊天 |
[34:32] | She told me that she’d heard about | 她说她听说了 |
[34:35] | what I had been through. | 我的遭遇 |
[34:37] | She was grooming you. | 她在给你洗脑 |
[34:40] | After a while, she said she belonged to this group. | 过了一阵子 她说她是一个组织里的人 |
[34:45] | People who found a way to change things. | 那里的人找到了一种改变事情的方法 |
[34:48] | And she asked me, what if picking myself up | 她问我 在经历了那些之后 |
[34:52] | after what happened wasn’t the only thing I could do? | 如果我能做的不仅是让自己振作起来呢 |
[34:55] | What if I could help | 如果我能帮助 |
[34:57] | prevent the next tragedy? | 预防下一次悲剧呢 |
[34:59] | And you said you were interested. | 而你说你有兴趣 |
[35:02] | Odin’s people would have thoroughly vetted you online. | 奥丁的人会在网上彻底地审查你 |
[35:04] | By the time they propositioned you, | 到他们向你提议合作时 |
[35:06] | they would have known how you would answer. | 他们早就知道了你会怎么回答 |
[35:08] | Kate showed me all the information they had access to, | 凯特给我看了他们能接触的所有信息 |
[35:11] | how they could predict if someone | 他们如何预测一个人 |
[35:13] | was going to do something terrible. | 是否会做出可怕的事 |
[35:15] | We settled on a way that we would | 我们谈妥了一种方式 |
[35:17] | communicate online and I started getting missions. | 我们会在线沟通 然后我就开始接任务了 |
[35:23] | And I just did whatever they said. | 我只是照他们说的去做 |
[35:29] | Did you ever get Kate’s second name… | 你知道凯特姓什么吗 |
[35:33] | …or find out where she lived? | 或者她住在哪里 |
[35:35] | Did you ever see any proof that her name really was Kate? | 你有证实过她真叫凯特吗 |
[35:41] | The gun range would’ve checked the woman’s ID. | 射击场应该检查过那女人的身份证 |
[35:43] | If she bought ammo, | 如果她买过弹药 |
[35:44] | they would have kept her information in a log. | 他们会把她的信息记录在案 |
[35:46] | We can also check their surveillance video. | 我们还可以查他们的监控录像 |
[35:48] | Odin may have already gotten to it, but maybe not. | 奥丁可能已经先动手了 但也可能没有 |
[35:51] | We’re going to need you to tell the police | 我们需要你把刚才告诉我们的事 |
[35:52] | everything you’ve told us. | 全部告知警方 |
[35:54] | But before you do, | 但在那之前 |
[35:56] | my partner found three potholders at your home. | 我的搭档在你家发现了三个隔热垫 |
[35:59] | Talia Baccaro accounts for one, | 塔莉亚·巴卡罗占了一个 |
[36:02] | so we’d like to hear about the other two murders | 我们想听听你被分派的 |
[36:04] | you were assigned. | 另外两起谋杀 |
[36:14] | I was surprised to be invited back so soon. | 没想到这么快就又请我来了 |
[36:17] | Perhaps I wanted to see you again | 也许我想再见你一面 |
[36:19] | while I knew you were still in New York. | 难得我知道你还在纽约 |
[36:26] | Well, I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[36:28] | But I’m humble enough to know that it’s more than that. | 但我有自知之明 你找我肯定还有别的事 |
[36:32] | A matter of some urgency has come up, I take it? | 我猜是为了最近出的一些紧急事件 |
[36:35] | Dissidents have been disrupting business in the port of Guangzhou, | 异见人士一直在广州港扰乱生意 |
[36:40] | and, uh, their activity has seen an uptick in recent days, | 他们的活动最近有小幅增加 |
[36:43] | which threatens to embarrass your government. | 威胁要让你们的政府蒙羞 |
[36:47] | If that’s the urgent matter on your mind, then you’re in luck. | 如果这就是你觉得紧急的事 那你真是走运了 |
[36:52] | Well, I believe that I can negotiate a coming to the table | 我相信我能让你们政府 |
[36:56] | between your government and the dissident party’s leaders. | 跟异见人士的领袖坐下来谈 |
[36:59] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[37:02] | The leaders of that group were arrested several hours ago. | 那个团体的领袖们已于几小时前被捕了 |
[37:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:11] | It was my understanding | 我还以为 |
[37:13] | that your government couldn’t locate them. | 你们政府无法追查到他们的行踪 |
[37:17] | You warned me the other day that the world is changing. | 那天你警告我说世界在变 |
[37:22] | I fear it has already changed. | 恐怕已经变了 |
[37:25] | And we have no choice but to change with it. | 我们别无选择 只能跟着做出改变 |
[37:38] | Odin Reichenbach | 奥丁·赖兴巴赫 |
[37:42] | led you to the dissidents. | 把你引给了异见人士 |
[37:47] | He got to you. | 他拿住了你 |
[37:49] | Not to me directly, but to the people I serve. | 不是直接对我 而是对我效力的人 |
[37:54] | He frightens them, Morland. | 他吓住了他们 莫兰德 |
[37:57] | He controls the information people see. | 他决定着人们能看到什么信息 |
[38:01] | He can turn a nation against its leaders, | 他能让一个国家对抗他们的领袖 |
[38:04] | sway an election, | 能左右选举 |
[38:06] | incite a revolution; or, if he wishes, | 能煽动革命 或者 如果他想的话 |
[38:10] | he can help those leaders maintain order. | 他也能帮助那些领袖们维持秩序 |
[38:15] | That kind of power | 那种能力 |
[38:19] | makes you and me obsolete. | 让你我被淘汰了 |
[38:25] | What… | 我… |
[38:28] | What will happen to my son? | 我儿子会怎么样 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry, old friend. | 很抱歉 老朋友 |
[38:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:00] | Uh, i-is Marcus around? | 马库斯在吗 |
[39:01] | I was hoping to find the two of you together. | 我还以为你们俩会在一起 |
[39:03] | No, he’s out in the field. | 不 他去出外勤了 |
[39:05] | I guess you’re stuck with me. | 看来你只能跟我困在一起了 |
[39:08] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[39:10] | Well, the short answer is no, | 简短的答案的是有事 |
[39:13] | and the long answer is a good deal longer. | 长答案可要长得多 |
[39:20] | Watson and I know who ordered Patrick Meers to shoot you. | 我和华生知道是谁让帕特里克·米尔斯枪击了你 |
[39:24] | We’ve known for quite some time. | 已经有一阵子了 |
[39:30] | So Odin Reichenbach takes all this data, | 所以奥丁·赖兴巴赫掌握了这些数据 |
[39:32] | and he uses it to single out people | 并用来筛选出 |
[39:34] | he thinks are about to commit violent acts | 他认为将要进行暴力活动的人 |
[39:37] | and then he has them killed. | 然后他会找人干掉他们 |
[39:39] | Using the same vast access to information, | 他有权限接触到大量信息 |
[39:41] | he identifies individuals that he thinks | 他能利用它们来锁定 |
[39:44] | he might be able to turn to his cause | 他认为能成为他的使命的人 |
[39:45] | and then, using operatives to insulate himself, | 然后 找别人动手能让他置身事外 |
[39:49] | he recruits them to work as vigilantes. | 所以他招募他们成为他的义警 |
[39:52] | Like Patrick Meers. | 比如帕特里克·米尔斯 |
[39:54] | Correct. | 正是 |
[39:58] | I thought you’d be angry. | 我还以为你会生气 |
[40:03] | Of course I’m angry. | 我当然生气 |
[40:04] | With me, for keeping this from you. | 气我瞒了你这么久 |
[40:07] | Am I happy about that? | 你瞒了我 我高兴吗 |
[40:09] | No. | 不 |
[40:14] | But the truth is, this all started with me. | 但事实是 一切都因我而起 |
[40:18] | I’m the one who didn’t see Patrick Meers coming, | 是我没看出帕特里克·米尔斯要来 |
[40:20] | I’m the one who got shot. | 是我被枪击了 |
[40:22] | You and Joan were gone. | 你和乔恩当时已经走了 |
[40:24] | Moved on. You came back from London | 开始了新生活 你们从伦敦回来 |
[40:27] | and put yourself in the middle of all this because of me. | 让自己卷进这一切 都是因为我 |
[40:31] | What’s the next move? | 下一步是什么 |
[40:33] | Bring in the witness you were talking about? | 把你说的目击者带回来 |
[40:34] | Annie Spellman, one of Odin’s volunteer killers. | 安妮·斯佩尔曼 奥丁的志愿杀手之一 |
[40:38] | She’s eager to cooperate. | 她想合作 |
[40:40] | If Reichenbach got his hooks into as many people as you said, | 如果赖兴巴赫的爪牙像你说的那么多 |
[40:43] | we’re gonna have to be very careful about | 我们得万分小心 |
[40:46] | who we bring this to, even after he resigns from his company. | 要把消息汇报给谁 哪怕是在他卸任之后 |
[40:49] | Anyone he compromised will have motive to tank the case. | 他策反的任何人都有动机办这案子 |
[40:52] | You have anyone in mind? | 你有想到谁吗 |
[40:54] | There’s an A.D.A. I like. | 有个我挺欣赏的助理地检官 |
[40:57] | A judge. | 还有一个法官 |
[40:59] | I’ll make a careful approach, feel them out. | 我会小心接触 摸清他们的立场 |
[41:03] | Keep all communications in-person. | 确保所有沟通都当面进行 |
[41:06] | No phones, | 不用电话 |
[41:07] | no e-mails. | 不发邮件 |
[41:08] | I’ll let you know when I have it all lined up. | 等我把一切都安排好会通知你 |
[41:16] | I spoke to the captain. He’s reaching out to… | 我跟警监谈了 他在联系… |
[41:20] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[41:23] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[41:26] | I, uh, | 我… |
[41:28] | I just got a call from a buddy in Queens North Homicide. | 我刚接到皇后北区刑事科一个哥们的电话 |
[41:32] | He had responded to a body that was found out in Willets Point. | 他接到了一具在威利点被发现的尸体 |
[41:39] | ID was on him. | 身上有身份证 |
[41:49] | I’m so sorry, Sherlock. | 非常遗憾 夏洛克 |
[41:55] | My father is dead? | 我父亲死了 |