时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The captain, he’s been shot. | 警监 他中枪了 |
[00:04] | So, that’s Captain Dwyer. | 那就是德怀尔警监 |
[00:06] | He’s gonna cover both squads | 他要管理两个分局 |
[00:07] | till we know more about Captain Gregson. | 直到格雷森警监有进一步消息 |
[00:09] | Your real name is | 你的真名是 |
[00:10] | Olga Berezhnaya. | 欧嘉·别列日纳娅 |
[00:12] | To put it bluntly, you’re an Russian spy. | 恕我直言 你是个俄罗斯间谍 |
[00:14] | You can call me Patrick. | 我是帕特里克 |
[00:15] | It’s not Lieutenant Meers anymore. | 我已经不是米尔斯中尉了 |
[00:17] | I left the army last year. I did it. | 我去年离开了军队 我干的 |
[00:19] | I didn’t really want to shoot that cop. | 我没想开枪打那警察的 |
[00:20] | He never wavered from his story, and there’s no way to prove | 他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明 |
[00:23] | that he knew about Tim Bledsoe’s plan to blow up the ferry. | 他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划 |
[00:26] | I didn’t tell Patrick Meers to kill your captain. | 我没让米尔斯杀掉你们的警监 |
[00:28] | I think this is too big for the NYPD. | 我觉得这案子对纽约警局来说太大了 |
[00:30] | The NSA is the only agency with the technical wherewithal | 国安局是唯一一个有技术手段 |
[00:33] | – to untangle this knot. – Agent McNally. | -解决这个问题的机构 -麦克纳利探员 |
[00:35] | Did you become a member of Reichenbach’s cabal | 你加入赖兴巴赫的小集团 |
[00:38] | before I came to see you or after? | 是我去找你之前还是之后的事 |
[00:40] | Our friend doesn’t want to hurt any of you, | 我们的朋友不想伤害你们任何人 |
[00:41] | but I think it’s important you realize he could hurt all of you. | 但我觉得有必要让你意识到他可以伤害任何人 |
[00:44] | Don’t get in his way. | 别挡他的道 |
[00:49] | I’ll never forget the night Tommy got shot. | 我永远也忘不掉汤米中弹那晚 |
[00:53] | Don’t know how many of you know this, | 不知道你们都有谁知道 |
[00:54] | but, uh, he and I… | 但 我和他 |
[00:57] | used to work out of the 2-9 for a stretch. | 以前经常去看棒球赛 |
[01:00] | The Yanks were playing the Mets in the World Series. | 世界职业棒球大赛上 扬基队对决大都会队 |
[01:03] | That’s how long ago it was. | 就是那么久之前的事儿 |
[01:06] | Tommy was a Mets guy. | 汤米那时支持大都会队 |
[01:07] | I, of course, bled Yankees blue. | 我 身上则流淌着扬基人的蓝色血脉 |
[01:10] | When I told him that the Yanks would take it five, | 当我跟他说 扬基队会在第五局赢 |
[01:13] | he says, “No way. | 他说 不可能 |
[01:14] | Mets in seven.” | 大队会在第七局赢 |
[01:16] | So we put our money where our mouths were. | 所以我们按照自己说的下了注 |
[01:19] | Hundred bucks. | 好几百刀 |
[01:20] | Cut to 18 years later. | 快进到18年后 |
[01:22] | Night off. | 不用值班的一个晚上 |
[01:24] | I’m just getting out of the shower– | 我刚从浴室出来 |
[01:26] | no fantasizing, ladies… | 别乱联想 女士们 |
[01:30] | When I get the call from a mutual friend. | 我接到了一个共同朋友的电话 |
[01:33] | He says, “Tommy Gregson took one in the gut | 他说 汤米·格雷森今晚肠子中了一弹 |
[01:35] | “And one in the back tonight. | 背后也中了一弹 |
[01:36] | They don’t think he’s gonna make it.” | 他们觉得他挺不过来了 |
[01:38] | I just stood there, frozen. | 我就站在那里 僵住了 |
[01:41] | My friend, he goes, “Hey, you okay?” | 我朋友 他说 你还好吗 |
[01:43] | I says, “No. I’m not. | 我说 我不好 |
[01:47] | Guy still owes me a hundred bucks.” | 那家伙还欠我一百刀呢 |
[01:51] | Now, before I officially return | 现在 在我正式把11分局 |
[01:53] | the 11th to your friend and mine, | 还给你我的朋友之前 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna hold something up– you tell me what it is. | 我要给大家看个东西 你们告诉我这是什么 |
[02:02] | Come on, Novacek, help me out. | 诺瓦切克 帮帮我 |
[02:04] | – I believe that’s your shield, sir. – Exactly. | -我认为那是你的警徽 长官 -没错 |
[02:06] | It’s my shield. | 这是我的警徽[盾] |
[02:08] | We call it that because it’s supposed to protect us, | 我们这么叫它 是因为它本应保护我们 |
[02:12] | remind people that we’re part of something bigger, | 让人们知道 我们背后有更大 |
[02:14] | something strong. | 更强的支撑 |
[02:16] | Now, Tommy, I know you had your shield with you when you got shot, | 汤米 我知道你中弹时身上带了警徽 |
[02:20] | and obviously it didn’t do much good, | 显然它没帮到什么忙 |
[02:22] | so we chipped in, | 所以我们凑了下钱 |
[02:24] | and we had one made special just for you. Marcus? | 然后我们为你专门定制了一个 马库斯 |
[02:31] | Ah, you shouldn’t have. | 你们不用这样的 |
[02:39] | Welcome home, Tommy. | 欢迎回家 汤米 |
[02:42] | Oh, seriously, | 说真的 |
[02:43] | I’m, uh, I’m touched. | 我被感动了 |
[02:45] | How about a special round of applause for Captain Dwyer! | 大家来给德怀尔警监一轮掌声 |
[03:17] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, yeah, sure. Come on in. | 当然 进来 |
[03:21] | I know my timing could not be worse, | 我知道我这个时候来不合适 |
[03:24] | this being your first day back and all, | 今天是你回来的第一天 |
[03:25] | but I wanted you to know, I’m putting in my papers. | 但我还是想让你知道 我申请了辞职 |
[03:29] | Friday is my last day. | 周五是我最后一天 |
[03:32] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[03:33] | I got an offer in the private sector. | 我收到一家私人机构的邀约 |
[03:35] | It’s too good to pass up. | 条件很好 我没法错过 |
[03:37] | Bree, you’re just three years away from your full pension. | 布丽 你离交完养老金只差三年了 |
[03:40] | When we went over your annual evaluation, | 枳壳我们看过你的年度评估后 |
[03:42] | I told you I was putting you in for a promotion. | 我跟你说过 我在给你申请升职了 |
[03:45] | – You said that was what you wanted. – It was. Then. | -你说那正是你想要的 -当时是如此 |
[03:48] | Now… | 而现在 |
[03:50] | I want something else. | 我有别的追求了 |
[03:52] | You’re one of my best. | 你是我手下的得力干将 |
[03:54] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[03:55] | I appreciate you saying that. | 我很感谢你这么说 |
[03:57] | I’m not just saying it. | 我不单是说说 |
[03:59] | You sure there’s nothing I can do, | 你确定我不管怎么做 |
[04:01] | talk you into staying? | 都不能改变你的主意了吗 |
[04:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:04] | But I wanted you know | 但我想让你知道 |
[04:06] | I appreciate everything you did for me. | 我很感谢你为我做的一切 |
[04:09] | You’re the best boss I ever had. | 你是我有过的最好的老大 |
[04:12] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:18] | This is Janice. Leave a message. | 我是贾尼斯 请留言 |
[04:20] | Baby, wherever you are, | 宝贝 不管你在哪里 |
[04:22] | whatever you’re doing, stop. | 不管你在干什么 快停下 |
[04:24] | Get over here. Your man crushed it tonight. | 过来吧 你男人今晚收获颇丰 |
[04:28] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[04:32] | we got some celebrating to do. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[04:39] | Baby, you here? | 宝贝 你在吗 |
[04:42] | I tried calling you back, | 我给你回电话了 |
[04:43] | but I got your… voice mail. | 但是转到语音信箱了 |
[04:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:04] | Babe, this is just like the movies. | 宝贝 这就像电影里一样 |
[05:10] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[05:12] | I don’t care how hard you worked tonight, okay? | 我不管你今晚有多辛苦 好吗 |
[05:14] | You made a promise we’re gonna celebrate. | 你说了我们要庆祝一下的 |
[05:54] | His name is Ridley Dineen, and according to his girlfriend, | 他叫雷德利·迪宁 据他女朋友所说 |
[05:57] | he’s a lot more interesting than his rap sheet | 他犯过的事比他的前科记录上 |
[05:59] | would lead you to believe. | 有意思多了 |
[06:00] | I’m seeing petty theft, misdemeanor assault. | 我看到了偷窃 轻罪攻击 |
[06:03] | What’s missing? | 还有什么 |
[06:04] | Apparently, a string of robberies | 显然还有一系列 |
[06:06] | perpetrated against drug dealers. | 针对毒贩的打劫案 |
[06:08] | He was an Omar. | 他就像奥马尔一样 |
[06:10] | You know, from The Wire? | 《火线》里面的那个 |
[06:12] | Scar on his face. Whistled that creepy song. | 脸上有疤 用口哨吹那首吓人的歌 |
[06:15] | I’ll loan you my DVDs. | 回头我把光碟借给你们 |
[06:16] | You were saying: Mr. Dineen made his living | 你是说迪宁先生以打劫罪犯的钱 |
[06:18] | stealing from criminals. | 为谋生手段 |
[06:19] | The girlfriend said he got some hot tip | 女朋友说那天有人给了他一条 |
[06:22] | about a stash house the other day. | 关于窝赃屋的信息 |
[06:23] | He was supposed to be flush with cash. | 他应该能偷到很多钱 |
[06:25] | He did the job last night, | 他那天晚上干了一票 |
[06:26] | came home with just under 200 grand. | 拿回家二十万美元 |
[06:28] | Then he went all Scrooge McDuck on his bed. | 然后他就像史高治·麦克老鸭一样上床了 |
[06:31] | And who or what is Scrooge McDuck? | 史高治·麦克老鸭是什么 |
[06:34] | Picture your father | 想象一下你父亲 |
[06:35] | but… as a duck. | 但把他换成一只鸭子 |
[06:36] | He liked to roll around in his money, | 它喜欢在它的钱里打滚 |
[06:38] | which is the last thing | 这就是迪宁 |
[06:39] | Dineen did before he died. | 死前做的最后一件事 |
[06:41] | So a thief and his score | 所以这就是 |
[06:42] | are accounted for– why are we here? | 人赃俱获 我们来这里干什么 |
[06:44] | Couple reasons. The stash house he knocked off | 有几个原因 他打劫的那个窝赃屋 |
[06:46] | was supposed to be unguarded, | 应该是无人把守的 |
[06:48] | but CSU found fresh blood on the barrel of his nine-millimeter. | 但鉴证组在他的九毫米枪筒上发现了血迹 |
[06:51] | So, obviously he shot someone. We want to know who. | 所以他显然开过枪 我们想知道他打了谁 |
[06:54] | What’s the other reason? | 其他的原因呢 |
[06:56] | Looks like Mr. Dineen died of an overdose. | 看起来迪宁先生死于吸毒过量 |
[06:58] | I’m still waiting on the tox screen, | 我还在等毒理检验报告 |
[06:59] | but my money’s on fentanyl. | 但我打赌是芬太尼 |
[07:00] | I assume you’re familiar. | 我猜你对它很熟悉 |
[07:02] | Synthetic opioid. A lot of dealers | 合成的鸦片类药物 很多毒贩 |
[07:04] | lace their heroin with it. | 把它加进海洛因里 |
[07:05] | According to the lab, | 据实验室说 |
[07:06] | the money he stole was filthy with the stuff, | 他偷的钱上都是那种东西 |
[07:08] | which would seem to suggest it was the drug being made | 被他打劫的毒贩制造的应该就是 |
[07:11] | by the dealers he ripped off. | 这种毒品 |
[07:12] | So there’s thinking that | 所以有人觉得 |
[07:13] | he didn’t use fentanyl at all, | 他根本没吸芬太尼 |
[07:15] | but he died from an actual “Contact high.” | 但他死于真正的”接触过量” |
[07:18] | The drugs on the money were absorbed into his skin. | 钱上的毒品被他的皮肤吸收了 |
[07:21] | No. | 不 |
[07:21] | Fentanyl toxicity cannot be achieved through touch. | 芬太尼毒素不能通过接触吸收 |
[07:24] | I don’t know, man. | 不一定 伙计 |
[07:25] | I’ve seen some articles lately. | 我最近看了几篇文章 |
[07:26] | So have I. And to be clear, | 我也是 说明一下 |
[07:28] | there are few things on the planet dirtier than money. | 世界上没有几种东西能比钱还脏 |
[07:31] | It was once estimated | 曾经有人估计 |
[07:32] | that 90% of American currency had traces of cocaine on it. | 90%的美国货币上有可卡因的痕迹 |
[07:35] | That, I believe. | 这个我相信 |
[07:36] | What I don’t believe is that touching it | 我不相信的是跟钱接触 |
[07:38] | can turn a person into Hunter S. Thompson. | 能让人变成亨特·S·汤普森 |
[07:40] | Fentanyl’s supposed to be… different. | 芬太尼应该不一样 |
[07:43] | You’re both MDs. Could you tell him? | 你们都是医生 你们能告诉他吗 |
[07:45] | Um, according to the American College of Medical Toxicology, | 根据美国医学毒理学学院的研究 |
[07:48] | even if you covered both hands in fentanyl patches, | 就算你的双手都贴上芬太尼贴片 |
[07:50] | it would still take 15 minutes | 也要花十五分钟 |
[07:52] | just to receive a therapeutic level of the drug. | 才能达到那种药的医用浓度 |
[07:54] | That said, I couldn’t find | 尽管如此 我却没找到 |
[07:55] | any injection marks on Mr. Dineen. | 迪宁先生身上的注射痕迹 |
[07:57] | There weren’t any indications he smoked, either. | 也没有吸入的痕迹 |
[07:59] | It’s possible he ate some fentanyl, | 他有可能吃了一些芬太尼 |
[08:01] | but that would be pretty unusual. | 但这样不太正常 |
[08:03] | Look, according to the lab, | 据实验室说 |
[08:04] | the real issue is the potency of the fentanyl. | 真正的问题是芬太尼的潜在影响 |
[08:07] | We got to find whoever’s making the stuff and shut ’em down, | 我们得找到并抓到制造这东西的人 |
[08:09] | ’cause if we don’t, | 因为如果不这样做 |
[08:10] | it’s only a matter of time before more people die. | 迟早会有更多人因它而死 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, I want to help, it’s just… | 抱歉 我想帮忙 只是… |
[08:17] | I already went through it all with the other cops. | 我已经跟其他警察都说过了 |
[08:20] | It’s just hard, you know? | 这很难受 你知道吗 |
[08:22] | We understand. But like we said, | 我们理解 但正如我们所说 |
[08:24] | a couple of things have changed since last night. | 从昨晚到现在发生了一些变化 |
[08:27] | You said the money Ridley stole had drugs on it. | 你说雷德利偷的钱上有毒品 |
[08:30] | You think maybe that’s what killed him? ? | 你觉得那是他的死因吗 |
[08:32] | – Did you touch any of it? – No. | -你摸那些钱了吗 -没有 |
[08:35] | I saw Ridley and called 911. | 我看到雷德利就报警了 |
[08:37] | And you have no idea where the money came from? | 你完全不知道那些钱是从哪来的 |
[08:39] | He had a tip. | 他有内部消息 |
[08:40] | Said it was from an old friend. | 说是一个老朋友告诉他的 |
[08:42] | There was a stash house, and it wasn’t guarded at night. | 有个窝赃屋 晚上没人把守 |
[08:47] | “Easy money,” He said. | 他说那些钱”来得容易” |
[08:49] | All I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[08:50] | He never mentioned the friend’s name? | 他没提过那个朋友的名字 |
[08:52] | No. But maybe you can look through his phone? | 没有 也许你们可以查一下他的手机 |
[08:55] | We did. Nothing jumped out. | 我们查了 没什么线索 |
[08:58] | We’re gonna want to get a list of associates, | 我们想要一份他的熟人名单 |
[09:01] | anyone you think might be the one who reached out. | 你觉得谁比较有可能就写下来 |
[09:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:06] | Did Ridley ever use drugs? | 雷德利吸过毒吗 |
[09:10] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[09:11] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:13] | He lost a brother ten years ago. | 他十年前失去了一个兄弟 |
[09:16] | Heroin. | 因海洛因而死 |
[09:17] | It’s one of the reasons he liked knocking over drug dealers. | 这也是他喜欢打劫毒贩的原因之一 |
[09:19] | He figured they had it coming. | 他觉得他们罪有应得 |
[09:22] | For a while, I was on meth. | 我曾经吸过冰毒 |
[09:26] | Ridley made me go to meetings, | 雷德利让我去参加互助会 |
[09:27] | and he said he could never be with anybody who used. | 说他不能跟吸毒的人在一起 |
[09:31] | I got clean. | 我戒毒了 |
[09:34] | For him. | 为了他 |
[09:36] | I know he wasn’t a good guy, but… | 我知道他不算是好人 但是… |
[09:39] | he was my guy. | 他是我的男人 |
[09:48] | Dineen’s car was a bust. | 迪宁的车没什么线索 |
[09:50] | Nothing that would help us locate the stash house. | 没法帮我们定位窝赃屋 |
[09:53] | No drug paraphernalia, either. | 也没有毒品的痕迹 |
[09:56] | And yet I remain convinced | 但我依然相信 |
[09:57] | that it wasn’t the money that killed him. | 不是那些钱杀了他 |
[09:59] | Why, did you find some fentanyl in here? | 为什么 你在这里找到了芬太尼吗 |
[10:02] | No, I just believe in science. | 不 我只是相信科学 |
[10:04] | I know what the science says. | 我知道科学怎么说 |
[10:05] | I also know cops who swear they got sick | 我也认识一些警察发誓说他们 |
[10:07] | just from touching the stuff. | 碰过那种东西之后就生病了 |
[10:09] | That’s the classic nocebo effect. | 那是典型的反安慰剂效应 |
[10:12] | The mere suggestion that a substance can be harmful | 只能说明一种物质是有害的 |
[10:14] | causes people to suffer negative effects after exposure. | 会让人在暴露后受到负面影响 |
[10:18] | You about ready to go? | 你准备好离开了吗 |
[10:21] | You didn’t see a cat in here anywhere, did you? | 你没在这里看到猫吧 |
[10:23] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[10:24] | ‘Cause there’s cat hair everywhere. | 因为这里到处都是猫毛 |
[10:26] | Persian, if I’m not mistaken. | 是波斯猫 如果我没弄错的话 |
[10:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:29] | Well, I just didn’t see any cat food or kitty litter anywhere. | 我没看到任何猫粮和猫砂 |
[10:34] | Dineen was a professional armed robber. | 迪宁是专业的武装劫匪 |
[10:36] | Would it really surprise you to find out | 你真会因为他没有好好照顾宠物 |
[10:37] | he didn’t take great care of his pet? | 而感到意外吗 |
[10:41] | We missed you guys yesterday. | 你们昨天没来 |
[10:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:44] | The welcome-back thing for the captain. | 警监的欢迎回归仪式 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah. We, uh… | 对 我们… |
[10:49] | we were finishing up a matter for a private client, | 我们在为一个私人客户解决问题 |
[10:51] | but I assure you, we were there in spirit. | 但我向你保证 我们的心和你们同在 |
[10:55] | You guys making any progress with the Meers investigation? | 你们对米尔斯的调查有进展了吗 |
[10:58] | Joan said you were still kicking it around. | 乔恩说你们还在努力 |
[11:00] | We all know he wasn’t working alone, right? | 我们都知道他还有同伙 对吧 |
[11:03] | He shot the captain to protect his “Cell” or whatever. | 他袭击警监是为了保护他的组织之类的 |
[11:06] | I’m afraid we haven’t made any progress at all. | 恐怕我们还没有任何进展 |
[11:12] | Hey. I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:14] | I did a hospital canvass. | 我排查了医院 |
[11:16] | No one was shot with a nine-millimeter last night. | 昨晚没有接到被九毫米口径的枪打伤的伤患 |
[11:18] | Guessing that doesn’t bode well | 我猜这对迪宁在窝赃屋 |
[11:19] | for whoever Ridley Dineen shot at the stash house. | 击中的那个人来说不太妙 |
[11:23] | Could have been the wound was superficial | 也可能伤口不太严重 |
[11:24] | and the victim took care of himself. | 伤者自己处理了 |
[11:26] | Or he’s dead, and his drug-dealing buddies | 或者他死了 他的毒贩同伙 |
[11:29] | got rid of his corpse. | 处理了他的尸体 |
[11:31] | – You got a sec? – Sure. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[11:33] | Would you close the door? | 能把门关上吗 |
[11:36] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[11:39] | I wanted to talk to you about Captain Dwyer. | 我想跟你聊聊德怀尔警监的事 |
[11:41] | What did you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[11:44] | He was fine. I mean, | 挺好的 我是说 |
[11:45] | a little brusque, a little full of himself. | 他有点傲慢 有点自大 |
[11:47] | But for the most part, he left me and Sherlock alone. | 但重要的是 他不管我和夏洛克 |
[11:50] | He ever make you feel uncomfortable? | 他有没有让你不舒服过 |
[11:52] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[11:54] | Bree Novacek is leaving the department. | 布丽·诺瓦切克要离开警局 |
[11:56] | According to her, it’s because a better job came along. | 她说是因为有了更好的工作 |
[12:01] | But you think it’s because of something | 但你觉得这件事 |
[12:02] | that happened with Captain Dwyer? | 跟德怀尔警监有关 |
[12:04] | He’s good at the job. They wouldn’t have tapped him | 他的工作能力很强 如果不是这样 |
[12:07] | to run two squads if he wasn’t. | 他们不会让他管两个分局 |
[12:08] | But he’s also got a reputation. | 但他也名声在外 |
[12:12] | Doesn’t always watch what he says or does around female cops. | 不注意自己对女警察的言行 |
[12:16] | Last year a civilian aide | 去年12分局的 |
[12:17] | at the 12th filed a complaint with the EEO. | 一位文职助理向平等就业委员会投诉 |
[12:20] | Said he pressured her to go out with him. | 说他逼她和他约会 |
[12:22] | When all was said and done, | 一切结束之后 |
[12:23] | he received a “One-year dismissal probation.” | 他被罚一年的解雇缓刑 |
[12:26] | Means he could be terminated if there was another incident. | 意味着如果再犯 他可能会丢饭碗 |
[12:30] | Suffice it to say, he wouldn’t have been my first choice | 我只想说 如果当时让我来选择帮我代班的人 |
[12:33] | to fill in for me here. | 他不会是首要人选 |
[12:35] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[12:36] | I mean, I didn’t see him do anything inappropriate, | 我没看到他做任何不检点的事 |
[12:39] | but that doesn’t mean he didn’t. | 但这并不意味着他没做过 |
[12:40] | I got a wife who used to be a cop and a daughter who still is. | 我的妻子曾经是警察 女儿是现任警察 |
[12:44] | I know both of them have had their fair share | 我知道她们都遭遇过 |
[12:46] | of Dwyers to deal with. | 德怀尔这样的人 |
[12:48] | I know what I want to happen to guys like that. | 我知道我希望那样的人会发生什么 |
[12:51] | I file a complaint, that’s it for him. He’s gone. | 我提交投诉 他就会丢了工作 |
[12:54] | But Novacek never even mentioned his name. | 但诺瓦切克甚至没有提到他的名字 |
[12:59] | Maybe talk to him. | 也许和他谈谈 |
[13:00] | See how he reacts when he hears what you’re thinking. | 看看他听到你所想的之后有什么反应 |
[13:02] | I mean, that might tell you everything you need to know. | 这可能会让你知道所需的一切 |
[13:09] | How’d it go at Dineen’s apartment? | 去迪宁的公寓怎么样 |
[13:11] | Poorly. | 很糟 |
[13:12] | The location of the stash house that he robbed | 他抢劫的窝赃屋的位置 |
[13:14] | is a secret that he died with. | 是他带到坟墓里的秘密 |
[13:16] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[13:17] | Gifts from the lab and the ME’s office. | 实验室和法医办公室的礼物 |
[13:20] | The top one is an analysis of the blood | 第一个是血液分析 |
[13:22] | that was on Dineen’s nine-millimeter. | 迪宁那把9毫米口径手枪上沾到的那些 |
[13:24] | They ran it through CODIS, but they didn’t get any matches. | 他们在样本库进行了比对 但没有找到匹配的 |
[13:26] | – So we still don’t know who he shot. – No. | -所以我们还是不知道他打中了谁 -对 |
[13:29] | Uh, the other is the tox screen | 另一个是尤金在等的 |
[13:30] | that Eugene was waiting for. He was right. | 毒理检测 他是对的 |
[13:32] | The drug that killed Dineen was fentanyl. | 杀死迪宁的药物是芬太尼 |
[13:35] | Any idea how it got into his system? | 知道它是怎么进入他体内的吗 |
[13:37] | No, but his girlfriend swore up and down | 不知道 但他女朋友指天誓日发誓说 |
[13:39] | that he never would have used drugs. | 他绝没吸过毒 |
[13:41] | Apparently, he didn’t even drink. | 显然 他甚至都不喝酒 |
[13:43] | You agree with me that it couldn’t have been absorbed | 你也同意这不可能通过 |
[13:44] | through his skin. | 他的皮肤吸收入他的体内吧 |
[13:45] | I do, | 我同意 |
[13:46] | but if she was telling the truth, | 但如果她说的是实话 |
[13:47] | how do we explain the results from the tox screen? | 我们该如何解释毒理检测的结果 |
[13:50] | Thought you’d be home earlier. | 还以为你会早点回来 |
[13:52] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也以为 |
[13:53] | – The captain wanted to talk. – What about? | -警监想找我谈谈 -谈什么 |
[13:55] | Captain Dwyer. | 德怀尔警监 |
[13:59] | Did you ever notice any unusual behavior from him? | 你有没有注意到他有什么异常行为 |
[14:02] | Saw him wash his hands before he urinated once. | 有一次看见他在小便前洗手 |
[14:04] | Mm. That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指的这些 |
[14:07] | Did you ever see him | 你有见过他 |
[14:08] | acting inappropriately with anyone? | 对任何人不检点吗 |
[14:10] | Bree Novacek, for example? | 比如布里·诺瓦切克 |
[14:12] | I never saw anything untoward. | 我从没见过什么不好的地方 |
[14:14] | But if I’m honest, I mostly avoided the man. | 但如果要说实话 我基本上避开了那个人 |
[14:16] | He didn’t care what you and I got up to, and I liked that. | 他不在乎你和我在做什么 我喜欢这样 |
[14:21] | It says here there’s traces of albuterol in Dineen’s system. | 上面说迪宁的体内有沙丁胺醇的痕迹 |
[14:24] | Yeah, to help him breathe. | 是的 帮助他呼吸 |
[14:25] | His girlfriend said that he had terrible cat allergies. | 他的女朋友说他对猫过敏 |
[14:28] | So why does he own a cat? | 那他为什么养猫呢 |
[14:29] | Pretty sure he didn’t. | 他肯定没有 |
[14:31] | Cat hair all over his apartment. | 他公寓里到处都是猫毛 |
[14:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[14:38] | Back to Dineen’s apartment. | 再去一趟迪宁的公寓 |
[14:39] | Something I’ve got to check. | 我得确认一件事 |
[14:45] | You want to tell me what was so important | 你想告诉我什么事如此重要吗 |
[14:46] | I had to meet you here off-duty? | 让我下班了还来这里见你 |
[14:48] | I think I know how the fentanyl got into Dineen’s system. | 我想我知道芬太尼是怎么进入迪宁体内的了 |
[14:57] | So, earlier… | 所以 早些时候… |
[15:00] | I noticed this inhaler; I thought he had asthma, | 我注意到这个吸入器 我以为他有哮喘 |
[15:03] | but he didn’t. He had a cat allergy. | 但他没有 他对猫过敏 |
[15:06] | I thought you said | 我记得你说过 |
[15:06] | there was a bunch of cat hair on his furniture. | 他的家具上有很多猫毛 |
[15:09] | I did, and there was. | 我是说过 而且确实有 |
[15:10] | But now I think it was placed there. | 但现在我觉得那是有意放置的 |
[15:13] | Did you bring those fentanyl test strips? | 芬太尼试纸带来了吗 |
[15:32] | Whoever put the cat hair there | 把猫毛放在那里的人 |
[15:34] | wanted to trigger an allergy attack | 想引起过敏发作 |
[15:37] | so that Dineen would use his inhaler. | 这样迪宁就会用他的吸入器 |
[15:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:43] | Because it was laced with aerosolized fentanyl. | 因为里面被混入了芬太尼 |
[15:46] | Two lines. Positive for fentanyl. | 两条线 芬太尼阳性 |
[15:49] | Ridley Dineen’s death was not an accident. | 雷德利·迪宁的死不是意外 |
[15:52] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[16:01] | The lab tested the contents of the inhaler | 实验室测试了吸入器的含量 |
[16:03] | and got the same results Sherlock did. | 结果和夏洛克的结论一样 |
[16:05] | The chamber was filled with aerosolized fentanyl. | 室内充满了雾化芬太尼 |
[16:08] | Now, does that prove that he died from a hit off that | 这能证明他死于一次枪击事件 |
[16:10] | and not from touching the money? No. | 而不是因为碰了钱吗 不能 |
[16:12] | But it does seem more likely. | 但似乎更有可能 |
[16:15] | Somebody killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[16:16] | We think it’s the same person | 我们认为和 |
[16:17] | who tipped him off about the stash house. | 向他透露窝赃屋情况的是同一个人 |
[16:19] | If it was, that person obviously knew | 如果是的话 那人显然知道 |
[16:21] | that the money there would have fentanyl on it. | 那里的钱上面会有芬太尼 |
[16:23] | He couldn’t be sure it would be enough to kill Dineen, | 他不确定这是否足以杀死迪宁 |
[16:25] | so he messed with the inhaler, | 于是他可能趁着迪宁在实施打劫时 |
[16:27] | probably while Dineen was out pulling off the heist. | 对吸入器做了手脚 |
[16:30] | If somebody wanted Dineen dead, | 如果有人想让迪宁死 |
[16:31] | why not just mess with the inhaler? | 为什么不直接在吸入器上做手脚 |
[16:34] | Why also send him after the money? | 为什么还要派他去抢钱 |
[16:36] | The money makes the whole thing look like an accident. | 那些钱让整件事看上去像个意外 |
[16:38] | He touched it and OD’d. End of story. | 他碰了钱于是吸毒过量 完事了 |
[16:41] | Who would go to all that trouble | 谁会为了杀雷德利·迪宁这样的小人物 |
[16:42] | to kill a lowlife like Ridley Dineen? | 如此大费周章 |
[16:45] | Would you believe the Russian government? | 你会相信吗 俄罗斯政府 |
[16:48] | We know how it sounds, | 我们知道听起来什么感觉 |
[16:49] | but remember back in 2002, | 但还记得2002年在莫斯科 |
[16:51] | when Chechen rebels took a few hundred people hostage | 车臣反叛分子在一间剧院中 |
[16:54] | in a theater in Moscow? | 挟持了几百名人质的事吗 |
[16:55] | Russian troops flooded the place with some mystery gas. | 俄罗斯军方向剧院注满了一种神秘的气体 |
[16:58] | They thought it was gonna incapacitate the rebels. | 他们以为这样会令叛军丧失战斗力 |
[17:00] | It did. | 确实奏效了 |
[17:01] | But it also killed a whole bunch of hostages. | 但也杀死了很多人质 |
[17:03] | Over a hundred. | 超过一百名 |
[17:04] | The Russians would never say what was in the gas, | 俄方不会承认气体中含有这种成分 |
[17:06] | but most experts thought | 但多数专家认为 |
[17:08] | it was a fentanyl derivative known as Kolokol-1. | 气体中含有一种叫做的科洛克1的芬太尼衍生物 |
[17:11] | Let me guess: | 我来猜猜 |
[17:13] | it’s the same spray that was in the inhaler. | 吸入器里的喷雾也是同一种气体 |
[17:16] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[17:17] | Probably? | 可能 |
[17:19] | The Russians have never officially revealed | 俄方从未正式公开过 |
[17:21] | the chemical structure of Kolokol-1. | 科洛克1的化学结构 |
[17:23] | But Sherlock came across it once when he consulted for MI6. | 但夏洛克给军情六处做顾问时见到过一次 |
[17:27] | Apparently, what he saw is a match | 很显然 他看到的 |
[17:28] | for what the lab found in the inhaler. | 与实验室在吸入器中找到的气体结构一致 |
[17:31] | Are we thinking Dineen was some sort of spy? | 我们现在是怀疑迪宁是某种间谍吗 |
[17:34] | ‘Cause if the whole d-bag criminal thing is an act, | 如果这一系列的犯罪事件都是幌子 |
[17:38] | it’s a hell of a good one. | 那还真是隐藏得太好了 |
[17:40] | Crazy as it sounds, it’s possible. | 尽管听起来很不可思议 但有这个可能性 |
[17:42] | He could have been an operative for them or some other country. | 他可能是俄方或其他国家的特工 |
[17:45] | Which is why Sherlock has gone to have a conversation | 所以夏洛克已经去找他认识的一名俄罗斯间谍 |
[17:47] | with someone he knows is a Russian spy. | 了解情况了 |
[17:50] | “Hedgehog, Hedgehog, please come quick. | “刺猬 刺猬 快过来 |
[17:52] | “Something’s happened, I feel sick. | “出事了 我很不舒服 |
[17:55] | “Peacock, Peacock, what’s the matter? | “孔雀 孔雀 出什么事了 |
[17:57] | “Why are you in such a lather? | “你这么激动是为哪般 |
[18:00] | “My plume, said Peacock, someone took it. | “孔雀说 有人偷走了我的羽毛 |
[18:03] | 11点 故事时光 12点 午饭时刻 1点 跳舞时间 1点半 午休 | |
[18:03] | Someone mean and very crooked.” | “被一个卑鄙无耻的人偷走了” |
[18:06] | Yes, Max. | 请讲 麦克斯 |
[18:11] | Oh, don’t stop on my account. I love a good mystery. | 别因为我停下来 我喜欢精彩的推理故事 |
[18:13] | Um, if now’s a bad time, | 如果现在不方便 |
[18:15] | I see that 1:00 is “dance time.” | 我看到一点是”跳舞时间” |
[18:17] | I could come back then. | 我可以到时候再来 |
[18:18] | I know from experience, children, | 孩子们 我的经验告诉我 |
[18:20] | your teacher is an excellent dancer. | 你们的老师舞技非常精湛 |
[18:22] | Amani, would you mind taking over for me | 阿玛尼 我跟我的朋友到外面去聊几句 |
[18:24] | while I speak to my friend outside? | 麻烦你帮我念下故事 |
[18:36] | That’s quite a transition, stripper to first grade teacher. | 转变不小啊 从脱衣舞娘转型为一年级老师 |
[18:39] | Why the move? | 为什么 |
[18:41] | The attention being paid | 被发现 |
[18:42] | to your current administration’s relationship with my country | 你现在所效力的政府和我国的关系 |
[18:46] | has made it much more difficult to operate within the U.S. | 给我们在美国的行动增添了难度 |
[18:51] | Too many reporters | 有太多记者 |
[18:51] | and federal investigators snooping around. | 和联邦调查员在盯着我们 |
[18:54] | Some of us were extracted. | 我们中有些人被调走了 |
[18:55] | Some, like myself, were reassigned. | 有些 比如我 被重新分配了身份 |
[18:58] | And I assume you were put here | 我猜你被安排在这里 |
[18:59] | because so many of the students’ parents work at the U.N.? | 是因为这里很多孩子的家长是在联合国工作的 |
[19:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:05] | Information. | 情报 |
[19:07] | A man named Ridley Dineen was murdered two nights ago. | 两晚前 有个叫雷德利·迪宁的男子被谋杀了 |
[19:10] | Ring any bells? | 有什么印象吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 没有 |
[19:13] | He was killed with aerosolized Kolokol-1. | 他是被雾化的科洛克1杀死的 |
[19:18] | Now you understand why I came to see you. | 现在你应该知道我为什么来找你了吧 |
[19:20] | The incident in Moscow. | 莫斯科事件 |
[19:22] | Was Dineen one of yours? | 迪宁是你们的人吗 |
[19:24] | If he was, I wasn’t made aware of him. | 如果是 我也不认识 |
[19:28] | It’s not like we all get together on the weekends. | 我们又不是每周末都会聚在一起 |
[19:30] | Perhaps he was an… | 或许他是个 |
[19:32] | Perhaps he was an operative for an enemy of Mother Russia. | 或许他是你母国的敌国派来的特工 |
[19:36] | It’s possible, but, again, | 有可能 但我再说一遍 |
[19:39] | I was never made aware of him. | 我不认识他 |
[19:43] | Could you make yourself aware? | 能去打听一下吗 |
[19:45] | Talk to your handlers. | 跟你的联络人聊聊 |
[19:46] | If the Russian government was responsible | 如果这事和俄方政府有关 |
[19:48] | and it was just a bit of spy-on-spy violence, | 这只是一桩间谍与反间谍的暴力事件 |
[19:51] | it’s possible I could understand. | 我可能可以理解 |
[19:53] | And my investigation might just go away. | 我的调查也可能由此戛然而止 |
[19:56] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:58] | When we first crossed paths, | 我们第一次见面时 |
[19:59] | I could have outed you as a spy, but I didn’t. | 我本可以指认出你的间谍身份 但我没有 |
[20:02] | Is that supposed to make me trust you more or less? | 这应该让我对你的信任更多还是更少呢 |
[20:04] | Well, forget about trust. | 先别管信不信任了 |
[20:06] | I’d say that you owed me one, wouldn’t you? | 我觉得你欠我个人情 不是吗 |
[20:22] | Oh. Look who’s out of his jurisdiction. | 瞧这是谁跑出了自己的辖区 |
[20:25] | Hey, Bill. | 比尔 |
[20:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:28] | You finally figure out the food around the 11th stinks? | 你终于发现十一分局的饭难吃了 |
[20:33] | Actually, I’m here to talk. | 实际上 我来是想跟你谈谈 |
[20:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | Bree Novacek | 布丽·诺瓦切克 |
[20:39] | came to see me the other day. | 前几天来找我了 |
[20:43] | She’s putting in her papers. | 她想辞职 |
[20:46] | Too bad. She’s a good cop. | 太遗憾了 她是个好警察 |
[20:48] | She’s one of my best. | 她是我手下最优秀的警察之一 |
[20:52] | I got to ask, Bill. | 我必须得问一句 比尔 |
[20:53] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -不要 -不要什么 |
[20:55] | Don’t insult me by asking what you’re thinking of asking. | 不要用你的问题侮辱我 |
[20:58] | Did something happen between you two? | 你们俩之间发生什么了吗 |
[21:02] | You don’t listen so good. | 你脑子不太清楚 |
[21:04] | If you did or said anything to make her feel uncomfortable, | 如果你做了或说了什么让她觉得不舒服 |
[21:07] | that would actually mean you don’t listen so good. | 那就是你脑子有问题了 |
[21:10] | You’re still on dismissal probation. | 你还在停职查看期 |
[21:13] | What the hell did she tell you, huh? | 她到底跟你说了什么 |
[21:15] | That I told her a joke? | 我讲了个笑话 |
[21:17] | That I looked at her funny? | 还是我看她的表情不对 |
[21:18] | Come on, tell me. I want to know. | 告诉我 我想知道 |
[21:20] | About you? Nothing. | 关于你 什么也没说 |
[21:21] | Not a word. | 一个字没说 |
[21:23] | But I know your history. | 但是我了解你的过去 |
[21:24] | That’s it. We’re done. | 够了 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[21:25] | I’m asking you nice, Bill. | 我现在是在礼貌地问你 比尔 |
[21:27] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[21:29] | You want to know what I did? I’ll tell you what I did. | 你想知道我做了什么 我告诉你我做了什么 |
[21:33] | I worked my ass off, covering your squad and mine | 在你躺在医院的时候 我拼命工作 |
[21:36] | while you were laid up in the hospital. | 管理你的小队和我的小队 |
[21:38] | I did your job, Tommy, and I did it well. | 我做了你的工作 汤米 而且我尽职尽责 |
[21:42] | You want to say something to me? Say thank you! | 你想说点什么吗 说谢谢 |
[21:55] | Hey. | 什么事 |
[21:56] | Hey. I’m at the morgue. | 我在停尸房 |
[21:58] | Pretty sure I’m looking at the guy | 我确定我找到了昨晚 |
[21:59] | Ridley Dineen shot last night. | 雷德利·迪宁击中的那个人 |
[22:02] | So much for bringing him in alive. | 看来是没办法把他活着带回来了 |
[22:04] | This mean we found the stash house? | 所以我们找到窝赃屋了 |
[22:06] | No. That’s not where his body turned up. | 并不是 尸体并不是在窝赃屋发现的 |
[22:09] | Do we at least have a gang affiliation? | 最起码应该找到了跟帮派有关的线索吧 |
[22:12] | That depends. Does Mensa count? | 这得另说 门萨俱乐部算吗 |
[22:14] | Mensa? | 门萨 |
[22:16] | This guy– he’s not what we were expecting. | 这个人 他不是我们想找的那种人 |
[22:20] | His name’s Cecil Troy. The bullets that killed him | 他叫塞西尔·特洛伊 他身上中的弹 |
[22:22] | are a match for Ridley Dineen’s nine-millimeter. | 是从雷德利·迪宁的9毫米手枪射出的 |
[22:25] | He was shot in the chest first. When he went to the ground, | 他先是胸膛中弹 倒下后 |
[22:28] | Dineen moved in close to finish the job. | 迪宁靠近又补了一枪 |
[22:30] | So, soft hands, no tattoos, membership of a high IQ society. | 手上没茧 身上没纹身 高智商社团成员 |
[22:35] | I’m gonna hazard a guess and say | 我有个大胆的想法 |
[22:37] | he wasn’t guarding a stash house when he died. | 他死的时候不是在看守窝赃屋 |
[22:39] | He was found in his garage in Dyker Heights. | 尸体是在戴克高地他的车库里发现的 |
[22:41] | Pretty sure he’d just gotten out of his car | 当迪宁出现的时候 |
[22:43] | when Dineen popped him. | 他应该刚从车上下来 |
[22:44] | The money with the fentanyl on it– | 那些沾有芬太尼的钱 |
[22:46] | you think Dineen stole it from this guy? | 你觉得是迪宁从这个人手里偷的 |
[22:48] | I went through his house with CSU. | 我和鉴证组一起检查了他的房子 |
[22:50] | Didn’t find any evidence of fentanyl | 没有发现芬太尼的痕迹 |
[22:52] | or that Mr. Troy was involved | 也没有发现特洛伊先生 |
[22:53] | in any other kind of criminal activity. | 卷入犯罪活动的证据 |
[22:55] | When I called Dineen’s girlfriend and asked | 我给迪宁的女朋友打了电话 |
[22:57] | if she’d ever heard of him, | 问她有没有听说过这个人 |
[22:58] | she said no. Far as she knew, | 她没听过 据她所知 |
[23:00] | the only crime Dineen got up to | 迪宁那天晚上唯一的犯罪活动 |
[23:02] | the other night was knocking over the stash house. | 就是去抢劫窝赃屋 |
[23:04] | But this has to be connected, right? | 但两件事之间肯定有联系 对吧 |
[23:06] | We were wondering | 我们之前怀疑 |
[23:06] | if Dineen was some sort of spy, | 迪宁是不是某种间谍 |
[23:08] | but maybe it’s simpler than that. | 但也许真相很简单 |
[23:10] | This is the guy the Russians wanted dead. | 俄罗斯想要这个人死 |
[23:11] | They hired Dineen to do it, | 他们雇了迪宁做这件事 |
[23:13] | and the tip about the stash house was the payoff. | 而关于窝赃屋的情报就是报酬 |
[23:15] | When they killed Dineen, they were just tying up a loose end. | 他们杀迪宁 只是在斩草除根 |
[23:18] | According to a business card | 从我找到的一张名片来看 |
[23:20] | I found, Mr. Troy here was an art restorer. | 特洛伊先生是一名艺术修复师 |
[23:22] | Not sure what the Russians would have against that, | 不知道俄罗斯对这此有什么不满 |
[23:24] | but his office is my next stop if you two want to join. | 但我接下来要去他办公室 你俩也可以来 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[23:29] | but no, I’ve never heard of a Ridley Dineen, | 但是 我从来没有听说过雷德利·迪宁 |
[23:32] | and I have no idea why he would have wanted to hurt Cecil. | 而且我不懂为什么会有人想伤害塞西尔 |
[23:35] | Cecil mention any problems with anyone lately? | 最近塞西尔有提过他和谁有矛盾吗 |
[23:38] | No. He was kind and sweet. | 没有 他很善良也很温柔 |
[23:42] | If someone had a problem with him, | 如果有人跟他有矛盾 |
[23:43] | he would have tried to fix it. | 他应该会试着化解矛盾 |
[23:45] | That’s just how he was. | 他就是这样的人 |
[23:47] | Cecil was an art restorer, right? | 塞西尔是个艺术修复师 对吧 |
[23:49] | Technically, yes. | 严格来说 是的 |
[23:50] | Technically? | 严格来说 |
[23:51] | He was a chemist. | 他是个化学家 |
[23:53] | I am, too, but when we were in grad school, | 我也是 但在读研究生的时候 |
[23:55] | we came up with a solvent that could be used | 我们发现了一种溶剂 |
[23:57] | to clean ancient textiles without damaging them. | 可以在不伤害古老画布的前提下清理它们 |
[24:00] | Museums and private collectors send us | 博物馆和私人收藏家把他们的羊皮纸手稿 |
[24:02] | their parchments, their tapestries, and their rugs, | 挂毯 地毯等藏品送到这里 |
[24:05] | and we use that chamber to expose them to our solvent. | 我们就在那个机器中加入我们的溶剂进行处理 |
[24:08] | It’s sort of like a detergent | 有点像一种清洁剂 |
[24:10] | for a really expensive washing machine. | 用于一台非常昂贵的洗衣机 |
[24:12] | You guys ever do any work for international clients? | 你们曾经接过国际客户吗 |
[24:15] | All the time. Sure. Why? | 有很多 怎么了 |
[24:18] | We can’t get into the details just yet, | 恕我们暂时不能透露细节 |
[24:20] | but there’s a possibility Cecil was killed | 但是塞西尔的死可能是 |
[24:22] | on the orders of a foreign government. | 受了某海外政府的指示 |
[24:24] | – What? – Maybe someone overseas wasn’t very happy | -什么 -也许他们对你俩的工作 |
[24:27] | with the work you two did. | 不太满意 |
[24:28] | Cecil paid the price. | 塞西尔因此付出了代价 |
[24:30] | No. That’s crazy. | 不可能 这太疯狂了 |
[24:33] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[24:34] | has there been an occasional unhappy customer? | 我们有没有过不太满意的客户 |
[24:37] | Yes, but no one who would want to kill us. | 当然有 但也不至于要杀了我们 |
[24:39] | Excuse me. Uh, does this phone look familiar? | 不好意思 这部手机你见过吗 |
[24:43] | – No. Why? – I found it in one of Cecil’s drawers. | -没有 怎么 -我在塞西尔的抽屉里发现的 |
[24:47] | I think it’s a burner phone. There’s no call history, | 我觉得是部一次性手机 没有通话记录 |
[24:50] | but there are some interesting text messages in the outbox. | 但发件箱里有几条很有意思的短信 |
[24:53] | “All’s clear. Go now. 1620 Jesup Avenue. | 安全了 行动吧 杰瑟普大道1620号 |
[24:56] | 53-86-29-04 53-86-29-04.” | |
[24:59] | Sent on the same day he died. | 是他被害那天发的 |
[25:01] | You got any idea what’s at 1620 Jesup? | 你知道杰瑟普大道1620号有什么吗 |
[25:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:06] | Do you think it has something to do with what happened to him? | 你觉得这跟他遇害有关吗 |
[25:13] | Police. | 警察 |
[25:16] | Anyone in here? | 有人在吗 |
[25:29] | It’s all clear. | 一切安全 |
[25:35] | Look at this. | 来看这个 |
[25:41] | Those numbers on Cecil Troy’s last text. | 塞西尔·特洛伊最后那条短信上的号码 |
[25:43] | They had to have been the combination, right? | 肯定是保险箱的密码 对吧 |
[25:47] | This footprint is Ridley Dineen’s. | 这枚脚印是雷德利·迪宁的 |
[25:49] | I recognize the tread from his boots. | 这是他靴底的纹路 |
[25:51] | So this must be the stash house he ripped off. | 那这里一定就是他抢的那个窝赃屋了 |
[25:54] | And Cecil Troy was the one who sent him here. | 正是塞西尔·特洛伊给他提供的消息 |
[26:05] | Have you forgotten my new color-coding system already? | 你已经把我的颜色编码系统全忘了吗 |
[26:07] | Red lines indicate ownership. | 红线表示所有权 |
[26:09] | Blue is a familial relationship. | 蓝色表示有亲属关系 |
[26:10] | Green denotes a financial connection. | 绿色表示金钱关联 |
[26:12] | Pink is for kissing cousins. | 粉色代表有暧昧关系的表亲 |
[26:13] | Purple means two suspects sang karaoke duets. | 紫色说明两名嫌犯去K歌合唱了 |
[26:17] | You mock me? | 你在讽刺我 |
[26:18] | So, Cecil Troy didn’t just send Ridley Dineen | 塞西尔·特洛伊不仅给了雷德利·迪宁消息 |
[26:20] | to rob that stash house. | 让他抢那里藏的钱 |
[26:22] | He owned the place. | 他还是那里的所有者 |
[26:23] | His uncle died a month ago and left it to him. | 他叔叔一个月前去世把房产留给了他 |
[26:25] | Marcus checked. | 马库斯查过了 |
[26:26] | The estate is still in probate, | 房产还在遗嘱认证中 |
[26:27] | but Cecil already had the keys. Red. | 但塞西尔已经拿到钥匙了 所以是红色 |
[26:32] | You would think there were easier ways to fetch drug money | 都有房产钥匙和保险箱的密码了 |
[26:34] | if you have the keys to the stash house | 还以为肯定有更简单的方法 |
[26:35] | and the combination to the safe that the money is kept in. | 能拿到里面藏的那些贩毒的钱呢 |
[26:38] | Well, obviously, Cecil was part of the plot to kill Dineen, | 很显然 塞西尔是谋杀迪宁计划的一部分 |
[26:41] | but I just can’t figure out why and how he even knew the guy. | 我只是想不出原因 还有他们是怎么认识的 |
[26:44] | What would you believe? They played together as children? | 你会相信吗 他们是儿时的玩伴 |
[26:48] | I ran background checks on the both of them. | 我查了他俩的背景 |
[26:49] | Turns out they grew up on the same block. | 原来他们是在同一个街区长大的 |
[26:51] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能只是巧合 |
[26:53] | And then, 25 years later, Cecil sets Ridley up to die. | 25年以后 塞西尔给雷德利设了个死亡之局 |
[26:57] | Tells him about a stash house full of cash. | 告诉他一处藏满了钱的窝赃屋 |
[26:59] | Dineen is only too happy to take the money, | 迪宁原本只是兴高采烈去拿钱 |
[27:01] | and then, either because he had tipped | 后来也许是因为他 |
[27:02] | to his old friend’s bad intentions… | 察觉到了旧友的阴谋 |
[27:04] | Or he just didn’t feel like splitting the proceeds. | 又或者他只是不想分赃了 |
[27:07] | He drives to Cecil’s house and shoots him dead, | 他开车到塞西尔的家 枪杀了他 |
[27:09] | not more than an hour | 不超过一小时之后 |
[27:10] | before he himself inhales a lungful of Kolokol-1. | 他自己就吸入了满肺的科洛克1 |
[27:15] | What are the odds we’re looking at a closed loop? | 有多大几率这其实是一个封闭环 |
[27:17] | Each guy had something against the other. | 他俩对彼此都有仇 |
[27:19] | They kill each other. End of story. | 互相杀害 仅此而已 |
[27:21] | It’s possible, | 有可能 |
[27:22] | but we still don’t know where Cecil got that money. | 但我们仍不知道塞西尔哪来的那么多钱 |
[27:26] | His bank records show no unusual activity. | 他的银行记录没有任何异常 |
[27:28] | And he killed Dineen with a substance | 而且他用来杀害迪宁的物质 |
[27:30] | I hadn’t previously imagined existing on this continent. | 我此前都不知道它的存在 |
[27:33] | Well, Cecil was a chemist. | 塞西尔是个化学家 |
[27:35] | Maybe he’s the one who made the Kolokol-1. | 也许是他自己合成了科洛克1 |
[27:37] | Mm. I still like the Russians. | 我还是更相信是俄罗斯人干的 |
[27:39] | If I’m wrong about them, I should know soon enough. | 如果我猜错了 应该很快就能知道 |
[27:41] | I’m supposed to meet Olga Berezhnaya in 20 minutes. | 我约了欧嘉·别列日纳娅20分钟后见面 |
[27:53] | You know, that’s one thing I appreciate about | 知道吗 干你们这行的人 |
[27:54] | people in your profession– punctuality. | 有一点我颇为欣赏 那就是准时 |
[27:57] | I never met a spy who didn’t arrive on time. | 我从没见过会迟到的间谍 |
[28:00] | Old habits die hard. | 旧习难改 |
[28:02] | This is a strange spot | 但在这种地方 |
[28:03] | for a clandestine meeting, though, isn’t it? | 进行秘密会面挺奇怪的 不是吗 |
[28:05] | We’re two blocks from a police station, | 离我们两个街区外有间警察局 |
[28:06] | and in plain view of a thousand windows. | 我们还暴露在这么多窗口之下 |
[28:08] | Rest assured, I didn’t choose this spot | 你放心 我挑这个地方 |
[28:10] | for their charcuterie plate. | 可不是因为他们家的熟食套餐 |
[28:12] | It is really good, though. You should try some. | 不过味道真的不错 你应该尝尝 |
[28:14] | I think I’d prefer that dossier. | 我还是比较喜欢档案 |
[28:17] | A summary first. | 先总结一下 |
[28:19] | Cecil Troy has no connection with Russian intelligence. | 塞西尔·特洛伊和俄国情报员没有关系 |
[28:22] | No disrespect, but isn’t that what you would say | 没别的意思 不过即便他是 |
[28:24] | even if he was the new head of the SVR? | 俄情局的新领导 恐怕你也是这套说辞 |
[28:26] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[28:27] | I don’t care if you do. | 爱信不信 |
[28:29] | But I think you’ll leave here and ask yourself, | 但我觉得你离开这里后可以问问自己 |
[28:31] | why would I lie about that, then give information | 我为什么要撒谎 还要给出 |
[28:34] | that is far more damning to my government? | 对我们政府更加不利的信息 |
[28:38] | You see that window on the third floor? | 你看见三楼的那扇窗户了吗 |
[28:42] | That’s the home of Pasha Voynov. | 那是巴夏·维伊诺夫的家 |
[28:45] | Should I know that name? | 我应该认识这个人吗 |
[28:47] | Mr. Voynov was formerly a chemical weapons scientist in Russia. | 维伊诺夫先生以前是俄罗斯的化学武器专家 |
[28:52] | He emigrated to New York | 杜布罗夫卡剧院惨剧发生不久 |
[28:53] | not long after the Dubrovka Theater tragedy. | 他就移民来到了纽约 |
[28:56] | Is he one of the scientists who helped develop Kolokol-1? | 他是研发科洛克1号的科学家之一吗 |
[28:59] | He was, and so, even after he left, | 是的 所以即便他走了 |
[29:02] | Russian intelligence kept eyes on him. | 俄罗斯情报人员还关注着他 |
[29:05] | As it turns out, they fear he may have recently | 事实证明 他们担心他最近可能 |
[29:07] | cooked up a batch of the stuff in New York. | 在纽约炮制了一批这种东西 |
[29:10] | They fear. They don’t know? | 他们担心 他们不确定吗 |
[29:13] | He purchased the requisite supplies. | 他买了必备的物料 |
[29:16] | But my handlers want me to make it clear. | 但是我的上线想让我说清楚 |
[29:18] | We have no further information | 我们不知道 |
[29:20] | as to why he synthesized the drug | 他为什么要合成这种药品 |
[29:22] | or who else may have been involved. | 也不知道还有谁牵涉其中 |
[29:25] | So why are your handlers being so forthcoming? | 你的上线为什么如此乐于助人呢 |
[29:28] | The knowledge this man possesses makes him very dangerous. | 这个人掌握的知识让他非常危险 |
[29:32] | He’s as much a threat to the motherland | 他对这个国家的和他的祖国 |
[29:33] | as he is to this country. | 有同等的威胁 |
[29:37] | You just signaled someone. | 你刚给某人发了暗号 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[29:41] | but we can’t have Voynov sharing what he knows | 我们不能让维伊诺夫把他所掌握的内容 |
[29:43] | with the American government. | 分享给美国政府 |
[29:51] | You guys should back up. | 大家退后 |
[29:56] | For what it’s worth, it wasn’t my call. | 不管怎么说 不是我决定的 |
[30:01] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:09] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[30:11] | Everything I’ve got on the Navarro case. | 我掌握的纳瓦罗案子的所有资料 |
[30:13] | Marcus offered to take it off my hands when I leave, | 马库斯提出在我走后接手 |
[30:16] | so I thought I’d walk him through it. | 所以我想着可以给他过一下 |
[30:19] | Course, if you’d rather have someone else on it, | 当然 如果你想让别人来做的话 |
[30:21] | that’s totally your call. | 你说了算 |
[30:22] | No, it’s not that. It’s, uh… | 不 不是这件事 |
[30:28] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[30:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:38] | Your decision to leave– | 你决定离开 |
[30:41] | does it have anything to do with Captain Dwyer? | 跟德怀尔警监有关系吗 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause if he did or said something, please tell me | 如果是因为他言行举止不得体 请告诉我 |
[30:48] | so we can bring it to the EEO. | 我们可以去找平等就业委员会 |
[30:51] | Whatever it was, I don’t want it happening to anyone else. | 不管怎样 我不想让这事在别人身上重演 |
[30:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | This… thing | 你以为 |
[31:01] | you think happened to me– | 在我身上发生的这件事 |
[31:03] | we go to EEO, do you honestly think | 我们去找平等就业委员会的话 |
[31:06] | it’s not gonna happen to anyone else? | 你真的觉得别人就不会再遭遇了吗 |
[31:09] | Dwyer’ll be gone. | 德怀尔会下课的 |
[31:10] | I’m not talking about him. | 我说的不是他 |
[31:12] | I am talking about all the others. | 我说的是其他人 |
[31:15] | Dwyer goes down, do you really think | 德怀尔下台了 你真的认为 |
[31:16] | that’s gonna change anything, | 就能有所改变了 |
[31:18] | that this department’s gonna suddenly stop being a boys’ club? | 这个警局突然间就不再是男子俱乐部了 |
[31:23] | To be clear, you’re not part of the problem. | 先说清楚 你没参与其中 |
[31:26] | I meant everything that I said the other day. | 我那天说的一切都是真心的 |
[31:30] | The best boss I ever had. | 你是我遇过的最好的老大 |
[31:33] | But I’ve been a cop for 17 years now. | 但我已经当了17年警察了 |
[31:35] | And in my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[31:37] | you are the exception, | 你只是例外 |
[31:39] | not the rule. | 不是常态 |
[31:40] | The culture you’re talking about, Bree, | 你说的这种文化 布丽 |
[31:42] | there’s only one way to change it. | 只有一种方法才能改变 |
[31:46] | Most of my friends right now, | 我现在的大部分朋友 |
[31:48] | you know what they are? | 你知道他们是做什么的吗 |
[31:50] | Cops. | 警察 |
[31:52] | When I leave here, you know what most of my friends will still be? | 等我离开这里 你知道我多数朋友还是什么吗 |
[31:56] | Cops. | 警察 |
[31:57] | You know what it’s like when someone goes after | 你知道有人盯着局里不放 |
[31:59] | the department. | 是什么感觉 |
[32:02] | The wagons get circled, lines get drawn. | 一刀两断 井水不犯河水 |
[32:05] | And all that’s gonna matter to most cops | 大多数警察在乎的是 |
[32:06] | is that I cost another cop his job. | 我让另一个警察丢了饭碗 |
[32:09] | And that’s when the crank calls’ll start, | 然后就会接到各种骚扰电话 |
[32:11] | the anonymous threats. | 匿名威胁 |
[32:12] | Hell, I make the news, and then people who aren’t police | 我制造了新闻 然后不是警察的人 |
[32:15] | can start weighing in. | 就会开始参与其中 |
[32:16] | “Maybe she’s just looking for attention.” | “她也许是想博得眼球’ |
[32:18] | “Maybe she was asking for it.” | “也许她是自找的” |
[32:22] | What happened between Dwyer and me, I… | 我和德怀尔之间发生的事 |
[32:26] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我之前别无选择 |
[32:30] | Now I do. | 但我现在有了 |
[32:34] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:37] | I just wish I had been here for you. | 真希望当时我能在你身旁 |
[32:47] | I’m almost surprised | 我有点惊讶 |
[32:48] | that this guy’s SVR file does not include his day of death. | 这个人的情报局档案没有写他的死期 |
[32:51] | I mean, obviously, they knew it was coming. | 很明显 他们知道会发生这事 |
[32:53] | Obvious to you and me. | 对你我来说很明显 |
[32:54] | Not so much to the fire department. | 但对消防局来说可不明显 |
[32:57] | They seem to be swallowing the idea | 他们似乎认定 |
[32:58] | that a faulty gas line was to blame for the fatal explosion. | 这场严重的爆炸是由于煤气管道故障导致的 |
[33:01] | You could correct them. | 你可以纠正他们 |
[33:03] | I told the CIA instead. | 我告诉了中情局 |
[33:05] | Spies are their domain. | 间谍是他们的专长 |
[33:07] | I’m just glad that no one else was hurt. | 我只是很庆幸没有其他人受伤 |
[33:08] | If Voynov was synthesizing Kolokol-1 for Cecil Troy, | 如果维伊诺夫为塞西尔·特洛伊合成了科洛克1 |
[33:12] | then… his death is hardly a tragedy, is it? | 那他的死也算不上是悲剧 对吧 |
[33:15] | Well, still, it would’ve been nice to talk to the guy. | 但要是能和他谈谈就好了 |
[33:17] | We could have asked him why he would cook up | 我们或许能问问他为什么要 |
[33:20] | some chemical weapons to help murder a thief. | 制造化学武器来帮别人杀一个毛贼 |
[33:23] | We could have asked him, | 我们是能问他 |
[33:24] | but I don’t think he would have answered. | 但他也不见得会回答 |
[33:27] | Not if my theory about | 只要我对他牵扯其中的动机 |
[33:28] | why he became involved is correct. | 推测是正确的 他就不会回答 |
[33:34] | This is about a string of robberies in Brighton Beach. | 这和布莱顿海滩发生的一系列抢劫有关 |
[33:36] | Aka Bratva Beach. | 也就是布拉特瓦海滩[俄语名] |
[33:39] | The businesses that were robbed | 被抢劫的商户包括了 |
[33:40] | included two car washes, a dry cleaner’s, and a café. | 两家洗车店 一家干洗店 和一家咖啡店 |
[33:43] | I think it’s possible they were all fronts for the Russian mob. | 它们应该都是俄罗斯黑帮的门面 |
[33:46] | Well, mobsters do love their cash businesses. | 黑帮确实喜欢做现金生意 |
[33:48] | But what does this have to do with Voynov? | 但这和维伊诺夫有什么关系 |
[33:52] | He left Russia without the blessing of the government, | 他没靠着政府的庇佑就离开了俄罗斯 |
[33:54] | which could be difficult if you’re one | 这对一名俄国顶级化学武器科学家来说 |
[33:56] | of their top chemical weapons scientists. | 是很难做到的 |
[33:58] | I submit he had help. | 我认为他得到了帮助 |
[34:00] | The Bratva? | 布拉特瓦人吗 |
[34:01] | They have the resources to get him out of the country | 毕竟他们有资源帮他离开国内 |
[34:03] | and keep him alive all this time. | 也一直保着他性命 |
[34:05] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[34:07] | So you think Dineen was the one who ripped off these places, | 你觉得是迪宁打劫了这些地方 |
[34:10] | the Bratva figured it out, | 布拉特瓦人发现了 |
[34:11] | and then hired Voynov to make some Kolokol-1 for them? | 雇了维伊诺夫来帮他们制造科洛克1 |
[34:14] | I’m not the only one who thinks | 不是只有我认为 |
[34:16] | that they were the real victims of this spree. | 他们才是这场大屠杀的真正受害者 |
[34:19] | Everything you’re looking at has been folded | 你看的一切证据都被收入了 |
[34:20] | into an ongoing DEA investigation | 缉毒局正在进行的一场 |
[34:22] | into Russian drug trafficking. | 对于俄国贩毒集团的调查 |
[34:24] | Okay, but the Bratva is the Bratva. | 好吧 但布拉特瓦人有自己的行事风格 |
[34:26] | They’re not shy when it comes to killing people. | 他们杀了人并不躲躲藏藏 |
[34:28] | So why go to all this trouble | 为什么要费这么大力气 |
[34:30] | to make Dineen’s death look like an overdose? | 将迪宁的死伪装成吸毒过量 |
[34:32] | Perhaps slitting people’s throats | 可能割喉这件事 |
[34:33] | becomes tiresome after a while. | 也终于变得无聊了 |
[34:36] | Well, it’s an interesting theory. | 这个猜想有意思 |
[34:37] | But how does it account for Cecil Troy? | 但这和塞西尔·特洛伊有什么关系 |
[34:41] | My interesting theory is in its larval stage. | 我有趣的猜想还在萌芽期 |
[34:43] | It needs information to grow. | 需要信息来滋养生长 |
[34:45] | So you and I | 所以我们 |
[34:46] | are going to visit a contact of mine at the DEA. | 待会要去见我在缉毒局的一个联系人 |
[34:49] | With any luck, he can help us… | 要是运气好 他应该能帮我们 |
[34:50] | weave Cecil Troy into this bloody tapestry. | 把塞西尔·特洛伊织进这张血毯里 |
[34:59] | Anything? | 有消息了吗 |
[35:01] | Uh, Agent Abanto’s assistant came out again | 阿班托探员的助手又出来了一次 |
[35:04] | to say he’d be five more minutes. | 说他再过五分钟就出来 |
[35:06] | She seems to believe him every time. | 她似乎每次都是相信他的 |
[35:08] | She’s either a phenomenal liar or a bit stupid. | 她要么是个撒谎高手 要么就是有点傻 |
[35:12] | Haven’t got your lock picks on you, have you? | 你身上没带开锁器吧 |
[35:14] | Don’t even think it. | 想都别想 |
[35:16] | There’s a file room over there. | 那边有一间档案室 |
[35:18] | Could just pop in, | 可以直接溜进去 |
[35:20] | look for the files I need, pop out. | 找到我需要的文件 再溜出来 |
[35:22] | If Ridley Dineen is responsible for the robberies | 如果是雷德利·迪宁制造了那几起布莱顿海滩的抢劫 |
[35:24] | in Brighton Beach, I’d be doing the Agency a favor. | 我就帮了局里一个忙 |
[35:30] | – Is that a fascinating memo? – Actually, it is. | -是什么有趣的通知吗 -确实是 |
[35:33] | It’s about the DEA’s new safety protocols for the handling | 这是缉毒局最新的安全条例 关于处理 |
[35:36] | of all contraband seized in drug raids, including cash. | 所有在缉毒中收缴的违禁品 包括现金 |
[35:40] | It’s also the reason we can stop | 也正因如此 我们可以不必 |
[35:41] | waiting around for Agent Abanto. | 再等阿班托探员了 |
[35:44] | If I’m right, it not only explains | 如果我是对的 这不仅解释了 |
[35:46] | who’s responsible for what happened to Ridley Dineen– | 谁该为雷德利·迪宁的遭遇负责 |
[35:48] | it also explains why they did it. | 也解释了他们为什么那么做 |
[35:58] | How was the funeral? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[36:01] | Cecil’s funeral was this morning, wasn’t it? | 塞西尔的葬礼在今天早上 对吗 |
[36:04] | How did you get in here? | 你们怎么进来的 |
[36:05] | Owner of the building let us in. | 大楼主人让我们进来的 |
[36:08] | This helped. | 因为有这个 |
[36:11] | A warrant? | 搜查令 |
[36:12] | We needed one to search this place. | 我们需要它来搜查这个地方 |
[36:14] | Well, I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:16] | What were you looking for? | 你们要找什么 |
[36:17] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[36:19] | We know that you and Cecil were behind Ridley Dineen’s death. | 我们知道你和塞西尔要为雷德利·迪宁的死负责 |
[36:23] | That’s crazy. | 这可太疯狂了 |
[36:25] | It’s worse than that. It’s cruel. | 何止是疯 简直是残忍 |
[36:26] | I just came from burying my best friend. | 我刚从我最好朋友的葬礼上回来 |
[36:28] | Trust us, if we could have, | 相信我们 如果可以的话 |
[36:30] | we would have come for you sooner. | 我们早就来找你了 |
[36:32] | Just took us a while to catch up to what you two did. | 我们花了点时间才弄明白你们俩做了什么 |
[36:34] | In case you haven’t already seen it, | 以防你还没看过 |
[36:36] | this is a memo the DEA put out. | 这是缉毒署出的一份备忘录 |
[36:38] | It says that, from this point forward, | 上面说 从此以后 |
[36:39] | any and all currency recovered from narcotics busts | 任何缉毒查获的货币都必须 |
[36:43] | will have to be cleaned by a company called Troy-Kensit Labs. | 由一个叫特洛伊-肯希特的实验室来进行清洗 |
[36:46] | Your company. | 你们的公司 |
[36:47] | Last couple years, there’s been a lot of concern | 过去几年 执法部门颇为担心 |
[36:49] | in law enforcement that drug-laced cash | 跟毒品混在一起的现金 |
[36:51] | could hurt or even kill the people who touch it. | 可能会伤害或害死碰它的人 |
[36:54] | Money with fentanyl on it | 沾有芬太尼的现金 |
[36:55] | was supposed to be especially dangerous. | 可能尤其危险 |
[36:57] | The DEA got so worried, | 缉毒署非常担忧 |
[36:59] | they put out a solicitation on a government website. | 他们在一个政府网站上发布了求贤令 |
[37:01] | They were looking for a vendor, | 他们想找一个代理 |
[37:03] | someone who could actually launder seized money | 一个真正能不加破坏便能清洗 |
[37:07] | without damaging it. | 被查封的钱的人 |
[37:08] | Now, you and Cecil won the bid. | 你和塞西尔中了标 |
[37:10] | We’re guessing, when you already know how to safely | 我们猜想 你们都知道如何安全地 |
[37:12] | clean textiles that are hundreds of years old, | 清洗数百年前的纺织品了 |
[37:15] | money isn’t much of a challenge. | 钱根本不算是挑战 |
[37:17] | Unfortunately, a number | 不幸的是 |
[37:18] | of toxicologists caught wind of the solicitation | 有许多毒理学家收到了风声 |
[37:20] | and dismissed it as nonsense, | 认为这是没有意义的举动 |
[37:22] | a waste of taxpayers’ money. | 是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[37:24] | They insisted that drugs like fentanyl | 他们坚持 像芬太尼这样的药物 |
[37:26] | could not be absorbed through the skin. | 不会通过皮肤被吸收 |
[37:28] | You had the bid, | 你们中了标 |
[37:29] | but the DEA decided to slow everything down, | 但缉毒署却决定从长计议 |
[37:32] | do a little more research. | 再多做些调研 |
[37:33] | That didn’t work for you and Cecil, | 你和塞西尔不能接受 |
[37:35] | so you came up with a way to force their hand. | 所以你们想了个办法逼迫他们 |
[37:38] | He reached out to Ridley Dineen | 他联系了雷德利·迪宁 |
[37:40] | and told him about a stash house that he’d heard about. | 跟他说了他听过的一个窝赃屋 |
[37:42] | Dineen couldn’t rob the place fast enough. | 迪宁迫不及待地打劫了那地方 |
[37:45] | While he was out, you and Cecil went to his apartment | 趁他在外的时候 你和塞西尔去了他的公寓 |
[37:47] | and tampered with his inhaler. | 对他的吸入器做了手脚 |
[37:49] | You knew that using it would kill him in less than a minute. | 你们知道他只要使用 就会在一分钟内死亡 |
[37:52] | Police would process the scene and assume | 警方会检查现场 并推测 |
[37:53] | that the fentanyl in his system was from the cash. | 他体内的芬太尼是来自钱上 |
[37:56] | There would be more panic about toxic money, | 那么大家就会更怕有毒的钱 |
[37:58] | and the DEA would finally close their contract with you. | 缉毒署就将最终敲定跟你们的合同 |
[38:01] | What you didn’t count on | 但你们没想到是 |
[38:02] | was Dineen killing Cecil after he was done. | 迪宁在得手后却反杀了塞西尔 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[38:08] | it sounds like you’re talking about things | 听起来你说的都是些 |
[38:10] | that Cecil may have done. | 塞西尔可能犯下的事 |
[38:12] | If he did do them, | 如果真是他干的 |
[38:13] | I wouldn’t know anything about it. | 我毫不知情 |
[38:15] | Yeah, very smart. | 是啊 很聪明 |
[38:16] | Blame the dead man because he can’t defend himself. | 推到死人身上 因为他无法为自己辩解 |
[38:18] | However, we’re confident we’re gonna be able to link you | 然而 我们有信心能把你 |
[38:21] | to your two other accomplices, | 和你的另两个同谋联系起来 |
[38:23] | Pasha Voynov | 巴萨·维伊诺夫 |
[38:25] | and Lady Godiva. | 和戈黛娃小姐 |
[38:26] | She’s your cat, right? | 它是你的猫 对吧 |
[38:28] | We got a court order for a sample of her hair. | 我们拿到了采集她毛发样本的法院命令 |
[38:31] | We’re gonna compare it to the hair | 我们会跟遍布在 |
[38:32] | we found all over Dineen’s apartment. | 迪宁公寓里的毛发进行比对 |
[38:34] | We’re also gonna take a close look at your bank records. | 我们还会仔细查看你的银行记录 |
[38:37] | Someone paid Voynov | 有人付钱给维伊诺夫 |
[38:39] | to synthesize the drug that killed Dineen. | 让他合成杀死了迪宁的药 |
[38:41] | Probably the same person who came up with all the cash | 可能迪宁从保险柜抢走的那些钱 |
[38:43] | that Dineen took out of that safe. | 就是他弄来的 |
[38:46] | We already know it wasn’t Cecil. | 我们已经知道不是塞西尔了 |
[38:47] | So tell us, | 所以你说说看 |
[38:48] | when we talk to your bank, are we gonna find out | 等我们联系上你的银行 我们会不会发现 |
[38:50] | that you recently withdrew a couple hundred grand in cash? | 你最近取走了几万块现金 |
[38:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:57] | That’s what we thought. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[39:12] | He found some pictures of me online. | 他发现了我在网上的一些照片 |
[39:15] | They were photos from a trip I’d taken with my ex. | 是我跟前任在一次旅行中拍的 |
[39:19] | I was in a bathing suit. | 我当时穿的是泳装 |
[39:22] | He e-mailed them to a few people, | 他用邮件发给了几个人 |
[39:24] | made a few comments. | 留了几个评论 |
[39:26] | It got back to me. | 最后回到了我手上 |
[39:30] | Do you think that’s worth ruining his career? | 你觉得那值得毁了他的事业吗 |
[39:35] | You’re asking a question that Dwyer should’ve asked himself. | 你这个问题德怀尔真该问问他自己 |
[39:40] | I went to EEO today. | 我今天去了平等就业委员会 |
[39:42] | Told ’em everything. | 跟他们说了一切 |
[39:44] | – I thought you said… – I know what I said. | -你不是说… -我知道我说了什么 |
[39:47] | And, for the record, I don’t think I was wrong | 必须得说 我不觉得我之前那么想 |
[39:49] | for feeling the way I did. | 是错的 |
[39:51] | But… I don’t know. | 但…我也说不好 |
[39:53] | Saying it out loud, | 大声说出来后 |
[39:55] | I realized I can take it. | 我意识到我能接受 |
[39:58] | Before you ask, | 在你发问之前我先回答吧 |
[39:59] | I am still putting in my papers. | 我还是要递交辞呈 |
[40:02] | I really am excited about this other job. | 我对另外那份工作真的很有兴趣 |
[40:06] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Those friends you were talking about, | 你之前说的那些朋友 |
[40:13] | the ones who are cops, | 那些警察 |
[40:15] | I hope you know I’m one of them. | 希望你知道 我也是你的警察朋友 |
[40:20] | I will be to the end. | 永远都是 |