时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have to tell the FBI. | 你必须告诉联调局 |
[00:04] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是你 |
[00:05] | my little girl wouldn’t be a killer. | 我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯 |
[00:08] | I’m the only one who could confess | 我是唯一一个承认罪行后 |
[00:10] | without going to prison. | 还不用入狱的人 |
[00:11] | The Brits won’t extradite him. | 英国那边不会引渡他 |
[00:12] | They made that very clear. | 他们很清楚地说了 |
[00:13] | He isn’t allowed to set foot in the U.S. Ever again. | 他再也不能踏上美国的土地 |
[00:16] | Sherlock Holmes isn’t America’s problem anymore. | 夏洛克・福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了 |
[00:18] | Everything that went down between you | 你跟夏洛克还有乔恩之间 |
[00:20] | and Sherlock and Joan, | 发生的那些事 |
[00:21] | – you got to get past it. – Marcus… | -你该释怀了 -马库斯 |
[00:22] | No. They never did anything but right by us. | 不 他们一直对我们忠心耿耿 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna call them tomorrow, apologize. | 我明天会给他们打电话 道歉 |
[00:28] | – Captain? – Actually, it’s me. | -警监 -其实是我 |
[00:30] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[00:31] | Sorry I’m calling like this. | 抱歉这样打给你 |
[00:33] | The captain– he’s been shot. | 警监 他中枪了 |
[00:35] | It’s bad. | 情况很糟 |
[00:46] | Banksy ain’t got nothing on you, yo. | 班克西比你差远了 |
[00:50] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[01:01] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:02] | Calling 911. | 打给警察 |
[01:03] | Are you crazy? Look at your hands. | 你疯了吗 看看你自己的手 |
[01:06] | They’re gonna know it was you who did all that graffiti. | 他们会知道是你涂的鸦 |
[01:08] | We can’t just leave him here like this. | 我们不能把他这样扔在这里 |
[01:11] | He’s a drunk driver, man. | 他是醉驾司机 兄弟 |
[01:12] | He did this to himself. | 他这是自作自受 |
[01:13] | No, man, look at his back. | 不是的 你看他背后 |
[01:16] | I think that’s a bullet hole. | 我觉得那是子弹孔 |
[01:18] | Whatever, man. I’m out. | 不管是什么 我不插手 |
[01:29] | Obviously I called. | 显然 我打了电话 |
[01:31] | The cops and the ambulance, they got there fast. | 警察和救护车 他们很快就来了 |
[01:33] | Then, all of a sudden, there was more cops and more. | 突然 警察越来越多 |
[01:36] | I thought, shoot. | 我还在想 我去 |
[01:39] | This must be what it’s like when a white dude gets shot. | 白人中枪大概就是这个阵仗吧 |
[01:42] | I didn’t know he was Five-O till later. | 我到后来才知道他是警察 |
[01:45] | You know I told all this to the cops that came that night, right? | 你知道我那晚跟来的警察都说过了吧 |
[01:49] | Yeah, but the shooting victim, | 我知道 但中弹那人 |
[01:54] | he’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[01:56] | I wanted to talk to you myself. | 我想亲自跟你聊聊 |
[01:59] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[02:08] | I need a minute, Tremaine. | 我要离开一下 特里梅因 |
[02:09] | Sit tight. | 稍坐 |
[02:16] | I came straight from the airport. | 我直接从机场过来的 |
[02:19] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我没想打断你们 |
[02:20] | No, it’s okay. He’s, | 没事 他… |
[02:23] | he’s the one who found the captain. | 是他发现的警监 |
[02:25] | I was just making sure the guys | 我只是想确认那天晚上 |
[02:26] | who talked to him the night of hadn’t missed anything. | 和他聊过的人 没有错过什么信息 |
[02:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:29] | Everything I told you when I called | 我打电话时告诉你们的所有内容 |
[02:31] | is everything we know. | 就是我们知道的一切了 |
[02:33] | Is the captain doing any better? | 警监情况有好转吗 |
[02:35] | Same. | 还是一样 |
[02:36] | He still hasn’t regained consciousness. | 他还没有恢复意识 |
[02:38] | He keeps needing transfusions. | 一直需要输血 |
[02:40] | The docs think there may be something in there still bleeding. | 医生觉得可能身体哪里还在流血 |
[02:42] | They might have to go back in. | 他们可能要再开刀看看 |
[02:45] | I want to see him, but I also want to help | 我想见见他 但我也想 |
[02:46] | with the investigation. | 帮忙调查 |
[02:48] | Kind of figured you would. | 差不多猜到你会这样了 |
[02:51] | Look, if you think it’s gonna be a problem | 如果你觉得去年这里发生的事情 |
[02:52] | because of everything that happened last year… | 会让我的参与成为问题… |
[02:54] | You’re not the one who confessed to Michael Rowan’s murder. | 又不是你承认杀了迈克·罗温 |
[02:57] | Sherlock was. | 是夏洛克 |
[02:58] | Anyone has a problem with you being here, | 任何人如果不满你在这里 |
[03:00] | they can take it up with me. | 他们可以来找我 |
[03:03] | How is he, by the way? | 顺便一问 他怎么样了 |
[03:05] | Your partner? | 你的搭档 |
[03:06] | Must’ve killed him to have to stay in London. | 他肯定急死了吧 必须留在伦敦 |
[03:08] | You have no idea. | 你想象不到的 |
[03:09] | But the deal he made with the FBI | 但他跟联邦局谈好的条件 |
[03:11] | was pretty clear. | 非常明确 |
[03:12] | If he comes back to the U.S., he gets arrested. | 如果他回美国 他就会被捕 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna keep him in the loop, | 我会一直跟他更新进度 |
[03:16] | and he’s gonna do what he can from there. | 他会在那边尽力帮忙 |
[03:19] | This isn’t how I wanted to see you, | 这不是理想的跟你见面的方式 |
[03:20] | but I’m glad you’re here. | 但我还是很高兴你来了 |
[03:24] | I’m glad I’m here, too. | 我也很高兴我来了 |
[03:50] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[03:55] | Did he buy it? | 他信了吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. He bought it. | 是的 他信了 |
[04:09] | The gas isn’t working, either. | 燃气也不能用 |
[04:11] | I just spoke to Wiggins. He assures me the utilities | 我刚跟威金斯聊过了 他保证今晚 |
[04:14] | will be turned back on by this evening. | 水电气就都能用了 |
[04:16] | What about the furniture? He said he was gonna rent us some? | 家具呢 他有说会帮我们租一些吗 |
[04:19] | As far as he’s concerned, he’s renting some for you. | 按他现在所想 他会帮你租一些 |
[04:21] | He thinks I’m still in England. | 他以为我还在英国 |
[04:24] | Are we gonna have beds to sleep on tonight or not? | 咱们今晚到底能不能有床睡 |
[04:26] | The furniture should arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. | 家具应该在下午五点前送到 |
[04:29] | Remind me why we’re not staying someplace else? | 再跟我说下 为什么我们不住在别的地方 |
[04:31] | This was more than just our home for six years. | 这里可不单是我们住了六年的家 |
[04:33] | This was our laboratory. | 这还曾是我们的实验室 |
[04:34] | Our sanctum sanctorum. | 我们的圣所 |
[04:37] | Where else to tackle a case so important? | 我们还能去哪处理这么重要的案子 |
[04:39] | I don’t know, someplace where there’s with a working toilet? | 不知道 也许找个能上厕所的地方 |
[04:51] | Voilà. | 有了 |
[04:55] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[04:57] | why you wouldn’t let Lin sell this place. | 你为什么不让琳把这房子卖掉 |
[05:00] | Anyone who sells real estate in New York | 傻瓜才会在并不必要的时候 |
[05:02] | when they don’t have to is a fool. | 卖掉纽约的房产 |
[05:04] | Besides, this place is your inheritance. | 再说了 这房子是给你的遗产 |
[05:06] | Yeah, but still… | 对 可是… |
[05:08] | You said the captain’s condition was unchanged? | 你说警监的情况没变吗 |
[05:10] | What about the investigation? | 调查进行得怎么样了 |
[05:13] | I’m afraid the prognosis on that | 恐怕调查情况 |
[05:14] | is also pretty grim. | 也不怎么样 |
[05:15] | All Marcus knows is what he told us when he called. | 马库斯知道的都在电话里告诉我们了 |
[05:18] | The captain was driving home from the precinct. | 警监当时正从警局开车回家 |
[05:20] | Somewhere along the way, he stopped, | 在路上的某个地方 他停下来 |
[05:21] | he got out of his car. | 下了车 |
[05:22] | Gunfire was exchanged. | 跟人交火 |
[05:24] | He was shot once in the abdomen, once in the back. | 他腹部和背部各中了一枪 |
[05:26] | He got back in his car, drove away and crashed it in Flushing. | 他回到车里 开车离开然后在法拉盛撞了车 |
[05:29] | So they still haven’t identified the scene of the crime. | 所以他们还没找到犯罪现场 |
[05:31] | They don’t know exactly where he was gunned down. | 他们不知道他到底是在哪中枪的 |
[05:33] | Could be he was tricked into pulling over for the shooter, | 他可能是被骗为凶手停下了车 |
[05:36] | or he was ambushed when he stopped to run an errand. | 也可能是在停下来办事的时候被埋伏了 |
[05:39] | Either way, the one thing that everyone can agree on | 不管怎样 大家都认同 |
[05:41] | is that it wasn’t random. | 这不是偶然事件 |
[05:42] | I imagine there’s something else everyone can agree on: | 我猜还有一件事也让大家都认同 |
[05:45] | a police captain, with decades of service to the NYPD, | 一位为纽约警局服务了几十年的警监 |
[05:47] | would have made literally thousands of enemies. | 可能会有几千名敌人 |
[05:50] | Our suspect pool is huge. | 我们的嫌疑人范围很大 |
[05:53] | How’s Marcus? | 马库斯怎么样 |
[05:54] | Okay, all things considered. | 总体来看还不错 |
[05:56] | Did he mention the Marshals? | 他提到法警的事了吗 |
[05:57] | He reached out to them yesterday. | 他昨天跟他们联系了 |
[05:59] | He told them that he was not gonna report for training next week. | 他说他下周没法去报到训练 |
[06:01] | He said that he didn’t feel right | 他说在这种时候 |
[06:02] | leaving the 11th at a time like this. | 离开第11分局感觉不对 |
[06:04] | Well, their loss is our gain. | 他们的损失就是我们的收获 |
[06:12] | It’s Paige. I texted her to see | 是佩吉 我给她发了短信 |
[06:13] | when I could go see the captain at the hospital. | 问我什么时候能去医院看望警监 |
[06:15] | She says I can come now. | 她说我现在就能去 |
[06:17] | I’d say you should join, but… | 我想让你一起去 但是… |
[06:19] | But I’m wanted by the FBI for murder. | 但我是联调局通缉的杀人犯 |
[06:22] | It’s just as well. | 没关系 |
[06:23] | I’m going to retrace the path | 我要去追溯 |
[06:24] | between the precinct and the crash site. | 警局到车祸现场之间的路径 |
[06:26] | Any luck, I’ll find the scene of the shooting as well. | 幸运的话 我还能找到枪击现场 |
[06:30] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[06:33] | Stay in New York. If the feds realize you’re here… | 如果联调局知道你待在纽约… |
[06:35] | You didn’t think I’d sneak through customs | 你之前也觉得我没法靠假护照 |
[06:36] | with a false passport, but I did. | 混过海关 但我做到了 |
[06:39] | Anyway, we’re not planning on staying here for too long. | 反正我们也没准备在这里待很久 |
[06:41] | We’ll find the captain’s shooter, | 我们找到朝警监开枪的人 |
[06:43] | point Marcus in his or her direction, | 给马库斯指明方向 |
[06:44] | and then go back to London. | 然后就回伦敦 |
[06:46] | Considering it’s us, | 考虑到是我们在办案 |
[06:47] | that should take, what, three days? | 大概要花三天吧 |
[06:49] | Four at the absolute maximum. | 最多不超过四天 |
[06:59] | He calls me every time he’s on his way home. | 他每天在回家路上都会给我打电话 |
[07:02] | That was part of the deal when we got married. | 那是我们结婚时说好的 |
[07:04] | I get that call, I know he’s safe. | 我接到电话就知道他安全了 |
[07:08] | He made it through another day. | 他又撑过了一天 |
[07:10] | I don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 我就不用再为他担心了 |
[07:13] | My phone rang the other night. | 那天晚上我的电话响了 |
[07:16] | I relaxed. | 我松了一口气 |
[07:19] | Only it wasn’t him. | 可那不是他打的 |
[07:22] | It was Marcus | 是马库斯 |
[07:23] | calling to let me know… | 打电话告诉我… |
[07:27] | So the day it happened, did he say anything about | 所以出事的那天 他有没有说过 |
[07:30] | stopping somewhere on his way home? | 回家的路上要在哪里停下 |
[07:32] | – No. – What about his recent caseload? | -没有 -那他最近的案子呢 |
[07:34] | Did he mention any problems with anyone, any threats? | 他有没有提过有什么问题或者威胁 |
[07:38] | No. | 没有 |
[07:40] | But if somebody had threatened him, | 但就算有人威胁他 |
[07:43] | I don’t think he would have told me. | 我觉得他也不会告诉我的 |
[07:45] | He didn’t like to bring that stuff home. | 我不喜欢把这些事带回家 |
[07:47] | I didn’t either, when I was on the job. | 我以前工作的时候也是 |
[07:52] | Have you even been home since all this happened? | 出事之后你回过家吗 |
[07:56] | Hannah’s gonna bring me some stuff. I’ll be fine. | 汉娜会给我拿东西来 我没事 |
[08:01] | I like the hair. | 我喜欢你头发的新颜色 |
[08:03] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[08:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:09] | I changed my look this year, too. | 我今年也换了造型 |
[08:12] | In case you couldn’t tell. | 你应该看出来了 |
[08:14] | Numbness in the legs? | 腿没知觉了吗 |
[08:15] | It’s MS, the gift that keeps on giving. | 是代谢综合征 越来越严重了 |
[08:21] | How’s your partner doing? | 你的搭档怎么样 |
[08:23] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[08:25] | He wishes he could be here. | 他也想来看他 |
[08:27] | I know you two aren’t cops, | 我知道你们俩不是警察 |
[08:28] | but your work is dangerous, too. | 但你们的工作也很危险 |
[08:30] | Make sure he takes care of himself | 你不在的时候 |
[08:33] | while you’re out of town, okay? | 让他好好照顾自己 好吗 |
[08:34] | Thanks. But I’m sure he’s fine. | 谢谢 但我相信他没事 |
[08:41] | Anything? | 想起什么了吗 |
[08:43] | Nah, man. Nothing. | 不 伙计 没有 |
[08:46] | Ain’t you gonna get up now? | 你还不起来吗 |
[08:48] | Reenacting elements of a traumatic incident | 重现创伤事件中的一些元素 |
[08:51] | can help flesh out the memories of those who witnessed it. | 可以帮助目击者的回忆更清晰 |
[08:55] | But I told you, I didn’t witness anything. | 但我跟你说了 我什么都没看到 |
[08:58] | I didn’t see the dude crash, I just heard it. | 我没看到那个人撞车 我只听见了 |
[09:00] | What is it you want me to remember, anyway? | 你到底想让我想起来什么 |
[09:03] | A scent, a sound. | 一种味道 或者声音 |
[09:06] | Anything that could help me identify | 任何能帮我查出 |
[09:08] | where he was coming from before he crashed. | 他撞车之前是从哪过来的线索 |
[09:10] | Like, if I smelled pizza, | 比如 如果我闻到了披萨味 |
[09:11] | you’d go check out all the pizza places around here? | 你就去查周围的所有披萨店吗 |
[09:13] | Did you smell pizza? | 你闻到了披萨味吗 |
[09:14] | Nah. It’s just an example. | 不 我只是举个例子 |
[09:17] | The man who was shot began his journey at the 11th precinct. | 中枪的那个人从11分局出发 |
[09:19] | I’ve retraced that path twice now | 我已经追溯了两遍这条路线 |
[09:21] | and haven’t been able to identify where he was ambushed. | 还是没能找到他是在哪中了埋伏 |
[09:23] | Why is it important? | 这为什么这么重要 |
[09:24] | Because there might be something there | 因为那里也许有东西 |
[09:25] | that could help me identify the shooter. | 能帮我找到凶手 |
[09:27] | DNA, a fingerprint. | DNA或者指纹 |
[09:30] | – Can I go now? – I paid you for the hour. | -我能走了吗 -我是按小时给你钱的 |
[09:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:33] | But I already told you everything I know. | 但我已经跟你说了我知道的一切 |
[09:35] | Just like I told the cops twice. | 就像我跟警察说的那两次一样 |
[09:38] | I heard brakes, then a crash. | 我听到刹车声 然后是撞击声 |
[09:40] | I found a dude lying on the ground and I called 911. | 我发现有人趴在地上就报了警 |
[09:43] | – You said you heard brakes. – So? | -你说你听到了刹车声 -怎么了 |
[09:45] | You didn’t mention anything about brakes before. | 你之前没有提过刹车声 |
[09:47] | – Course I did. – No, you didn’t. | -我当然说了 -不 你没有 |
[09:48] | Also, there aren’t any skid marks here. | 还有 这里没有刹车痕迹 |
[09:51] | The captain’s car slammed into that column | 警监的车冲向那边的柱子时 |
[09:53] | without slowing down. | 没有减速 |
[09:54] | Right. I heard the brakes a few seconds before the crash. | 对 我在撞车前几秒听到了刹车声 |
[09:58] | How many seconds? | 那是几秒 |
[09:59] | Maybe three? | 也许三秒吧 |
[10:01] | Three. | 三秒 |
[10:06] | Hey– what…? | 喂 怎么… |
[10:11] | You think those are from your friend? | 你觉得这是你朋友的车弄的 |
[10:13] | Note the curvature. | 看这个曲率 |
[10:15] | He was traveling at a very high speed | 他开到街角时 |
[10:17] | as he approached the corner, then he slammed on his brakes. | 车速很快 然后他猛踩刹车 |
[10:20] | Dude was in worse shape than I thought. | 他当时的情况比我想的还糟 |
[10:22] | He was going the wrong way down a one-way street. | 他在单行道上逆行了 |
[10:24] | Well, the fact that he was driving the wrong way | 他在逃命时开车逆行 |
[10:26] | as he fled for his life is not that surprising. | 不是什么让人惊讶的事 |
[10:27] | What is surprising | 让人惊讶的是 |
[10:28] | is that these marks indicate he wasn’t coming | 这些痕迹表明他不是 |
[10:30] | from the direction of the 11th precinct, | 从11分局的方向来的 |
[10:32] | but an entirely different direction. | 而是一个完全不同的方向 |
[10:35] | We’ve been looking for the scene of the shooting | 我们一直在错误的路线上 |
[10:36] | along the wrong route. | 寻找枪击现场 |
[10:46] | Guessing the power is still off. | 我猜还是没电 |
[10:49] | I’m assured it’ll be turned on by noon tomorrow. | 他们保证在明天中午前弄好 |
[10:52] | You know, when a utility company says tomorrow, | 你知道公共事业公司说的明天 |
[10:54] | they really mean next week, right? | 就是下个星期吧 |
[10:57] | Where is all the rental furniture? | 租的家具呢 |
[10:59] | Delayed. But have no fear. | 延误了 但是别怕 |
[11:01] | I went to an army surplus store | 我去军备用品商店 |
[11:02] | and got us a couple of cots. | 给我们买了两张行军床 |
[11:06] | New or used? | 新的还是二手的 |
[11:08] | Does it matter? How’s the captain? | 重要吗 警监怎么样 |
[11:11] | Bad. Nothing’s changed. | 很不好 没什么变化 |
[11:13] | He’s still in critical condition. | 他依然性命垂危 |
[11:16] | It’s hard seeing him that way. | 看到他那样很难受 |
[11:18] | I take it you received my text. | 我想你收到我的短信了 |
[11:20] | So, you don’t think he took his usual route | 所以你觉得他中枪那天晚上 |
[11:21] | from the 11th to his house the night he was shot? | 走的不是平时从警局回家的路 |
[11:24] | The police assumed that he had | 警察会那么想 |
[11:25] | because the place where he crashed his car was on that route, | 是因为他撞车的地方在回家的路线上 |
[11:28] | but in addition to the skid marks I found here, | 但根据我在这里找到的刹车痕迹 |
[11:32] | I also found a booted car here. | 我还在这里找到一辆停着的车 |
[11:36] | It had recently been sideswiped. | 它最近被剐蹭过 |
[11:37] | The paint chips in evidence suggest | 油漆碎片证据表明 |
[11:39] | that the offending vehicle was a dark blue Crown Victoria. | 蹭它的车是一辆深蓝色的维多利亚皇冠 |
[11:42] | Same as the captain’s. | 和警监的车一样 |
[11:43] | Odds are | 有可能 |
[11:44] | he wasn’t tricked into pulling over on his way home. | 他不是在回家路上被骗停车的 |
[11:46] | He stopped somewhere after work. | 他下班后去了某个地方 |
[11:49] | Somewhere at least one mile out of his way. | 至少离他的路线两公里远 |
[11:52] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[11:53] | there’s no way of telling where he was coming from | 没办法查出他在剐蹭那辆车之前 |
[11:54] | before he sideswiped that car. | 去了什么地方 |
[11:58] | He was heading south | 他在转到 |
[11:58] | before he turned onto the street with the booted car. | 那辆车停着的路上前 在朝南开 |
[12:03] | So, Marcus gave me copies of everything the police have. | 马库斯把警方手里的资料都给我了 |
[12:07] | This is what the captain was wearing the night he was shot. | 这是警监受伤那天晚上穿的衣服 |
[12:10] | CSU took photos of it before they sent it to the lab. | 鉴证组在送它去实验室前拍了照 |
[12:13] | They thought that was more blood, | 他们觉得那是血迹 |
[12:14] | but the color looked off to me. | 但我觉得颜色不对 |
[12:17] | It’s hard to tell from a photograph, | 从照片很难看出来 |
[12:19] | but it looks more like a reddish dirt, maybe clay. | 但看起来更像是红土 也许是黏土 |
[12:22] | I think it’s a mixture of both. That is a baseball field. | 我觉得是两种土的混合物 那里是个棒球场 |
[12:25] | Most baseball fields | 大多数棒球场地 |
[12:26] | use a mixture of clay and dirt on their base paths. | 都用粘土和泥土做跑垒道 |
[12:29] | What if this is where the captain was the night he was shot? | 如果这就是警监被害那晚去过的地方呢 |
[12:38] | It’s a .380, just like the bullets that struck the captain. | .380口径的 跟击中警监的子弹一样 |
[12:43] | So, the shooter maybe stood here? | 那么 枪手可能站在这里 |
[12:50] | And he shot at the captain, who was… | 开枪打了警监 而警监… |
[12:55] | where? | 在哪里 |
[12:57] | There. | 那边 |
[13:12] | Looks like not all the shooter’s bullets found the captain. | 看来枪手的子弹并没有全落在警监身上 |
[13:16] | This must be from one that did. | 这一发显然打中了 |
[13:22] | So, he was shot here, | 他在这里被打中 |
[13:24] | returns fire, | 举枪回击 |
[13:25] | and then he runs off that way, | 然后朝那边跑去了 |
[13:26] | stumbles on the base path, | 在跑垒道上跌了一跤 |
[13:29] | got into his car and sped away. | 上了车 加速开走了 |
[13:32] | I need to call Marcus. | 我得给马库斯打电话 |
[13:34] | Tell him we found the crime scene. | 告诉他我们发现了犯罪现场 |
[13:36] | Well, we could or we could stay here, | 可以 或者我们待在这里 |
[13:40] | try and find out | 试着查出 |
[13:42] | what the captain was doing here that night. | 警监那晚在这里做什么 |
[13:43] | Obviously, there wasn’t a game being played. | 显然 当天晚上没有比赛 |
[13:46] | There would’ve been dozens of witnesses. | 不然会有很多目击者 |
[13:47] | Someone would have called the police. | 一定会有人报警的 |
[13:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | Smell that. | 闻闻 |
[13:59] | Is that lye? | 是碱液吗 |
[14:01] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[14:21] | Well, I can’t be certain… | 我也说不准 |
[14:23] | …but I think this has something to do | 但我认为这跟警监来这里 |
[14:24] | with the captain’s visit. | 是有关联的 |
[14:35] | Kind of feel bad putting him back in another wall. | 把他塞进另一堵墙里有点难过 |
[14:39] | Good news is we were able to make an ID. | 好消息是我们确认了他的身份 |
[14:41] | Tim Bledsoe. | 蒂姆·布莱索 |
[14:42] | Local kid, went to community college in Queens. | 本地孩子 在皇后区社区大学读书 |
[14:45] | Bledsoe. Do I know that name? | 布莱索 我听着有点耳熟 |
[14:47] | You might remember his missing person poster. | 你可能记得他的寻人启事 |
[14:49] | His mother reported his disappearance eight months ago. | 他母亲八个月前报了失踪案 |
[14:52] | The detective who handled the case pulled his file | 负责这案子的警探把他的档案调了出来 |
[14:54] | so I could check a few things. | 好让我检查几项内容 |
[14:55] | Dental records are a perfect match. | 牙医记录完全吻合 |
[14:57] | My report’s got standard notes on decomp. | 我的报告里有关于尸体腐烂的标准注解 |
[15:00] | Cause of death was multiple gunshot wounds. | 死因是头部多处枪伤 |
[15:02] | You pulled a .380 slug from his skull. | 你从他的头骨里取出了.380口径的子弹 |
[15:04] | Same caliber they took out of the captain. | 和警监身上取出的子弹口径一样 |
[15:07] | So, fits what we thought. | 符合我们的猜想 |
[15:09] | He went to look for Tim’s body, | 他去找蒂姆的尸体 |
[15:10] | but the killer made sure that didn’t happen. | 但是凶手设法阻拦了 |
[15:12] | Be nice if we could ask him | 我们要是能问他 |
[15:13] | how he ended up at the baseball field. | 怎么会去了棒球场 可得客气点 |
[15:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:16] | We should go, too. | 我们也该走了 |
[15:17] | Got our work cut out for us. | 还有工作等着我们 |
[15:19] | Figure I’ll invite everyone mentioned | 看来我要把失踪人口档案里 |
[15:20] | in the missing persons file down for a chat. | 涉及的所有人都请过来聊聊了 |
[15:23] | Talk to the construction company | 还要跟负责修建场地内小吃店的 |
[15:24] | that built the snack bar at that field, too. | 建筑公司谈谈 |
[15:27] | I’ll go talk to his mother. | 我去跟他的母亲谈谈 |
[15:29] | If she’s the one who reported him missing, | 如果是她报了他的失踪案 |
[15:30] | then she’s had longer than anyone | 她一定最急于思考 |
[15:32] | to think about who would hurt her son. | 谁会伤害她的儿子 |
[15:37] | So, what’d you want to ask me, Mr….? | 你想问我什么 这位… |
[15:40] | I’m sorry, I can’t think straight. | 抱歉 我脑子有点乱 |
[15:41] | It’s Ms. Watson and… | 是华生女士 和 |
[15:42] | Harlan Emple. | 哈伦·安普尔 |
[15:44] | We’re consultants with the department. | 我们是警局的顾问 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry. There’ve been people in and out all morning. | 抱歉 这一上午来来去去了很多人 |
[15:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:49] | Your son’s case is very important to us. | 我们非常重视您儿子的案子 |
[15:52] | It never was before. | 你们之前却没有 |
[15:55] | But maybe that was for the best. | 但也许那就是最好的选择 |
[15:57] | If I just let it lie, | 如果我放任不管就好了 |
[15:58] | that police captain I talked to, | 我找过的那个警监 |
[16:00] | he wouldn’t have gotten hurt. | 他就不会受伤 |
[16:02] | Actually, we wanted to talk to you about him. | 其实 我们正想跟您聊聊他 |
[16:04] | We were wondering how he got onto the case. | 我们想知道他是怎么接手这个案子的 |
[16:05] | Are you saying that you brought it to him? | 您是说是您找他的吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah. A couple weeks back. | 是的 几周之前 |
[16:09] | I read about a missing girl they found, | 我读到他们找到了一个失踪的女孩 |
[16:11] | the Major Case Squad. | 重案组 |
[16:13] | I thought, that’s who should’ve been looking for my Tim. | 我想着 他们才是应该去找蒂姆的人 |
[16:16] | Those detectives at the beginning, | 一开始的那些警探 |
[16:17] | I never really thought they were looking too hard. | 我从没认为他们会认认真真地找 |
[16:19] | They never listened to me. | 他们从没仔细听我说的话 |
[16:21] | They listened to my ex ’cause he’s on the job. | 他们就听我前夫的 因为他们是同行 |
[16:23] | And that would be Tim’s father? | 那是蒂姆的父亲吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah, Marty Bledsoe. | 是的 马蒂·布莱索 |
[16:27] | He’s a sergeant with the 16th. | 他是16分局的警佐 |
[16:29] | When Tim disappeared, Marty told everyone, | 蒂姆失踪的时候 马蒂逢人就说 |
[16:31] | “Oh, he’s just run off.” | “他就是自己出走了” |
[16:34] | He sounded so sure, I even wanted to believe it, | 言之凿凿的 我都想相信了 |
[16:36] | but then Tim’s birthday rolls by, then my birthday, | 可是后来蒂姆的生日到了 又到了我的生日 |
[16:41] | still no word from him. It started to sink in. | 还是没有他的消息 我就忍不住开始想了 |
[16:43] | Something awful must’ve happened. | 一定是发生了什么可怕的事 |
[16:47] | And the detectives handling the disappearance didn’t agree? | 处理失踪案的警探们不同意这个看法吗 |
[16:51] | Tim’s last years were pretty bad. | 蒂姆去年过得很糟 |
[16:53] | He got in fights. | 他卷入了几次斗殴 |
[16:54] | He drank. There might’ve been some drugs. | 酗酒 可能还吸毒了 |
[16:57] | Most people would believe Tim was the kind of kid | 可能很多人都会相信蒂姆就是那种 |
[16:59] | to drop off the map. | 会突然消失的孩子 |
[17:02] | Anyone in his orbit stand out as capable of violence? | 他认识的人里有暴力分子吗 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[17:07] | All of them. | 可能全是吧 |
[17:09] | Tim mostly kept to himself, | 蒂姆大部分时间都一个人 |
[17:10] | but the people he did hang around with were no good. | 但是他愿意来往的人都不是好人 |
[17:13] | It’s part of why Tim and Marty fought so much, | 这也是蒂姆和马蒂经常争吵的原因之一 |
[17:15] | part of why me and Marty fought, too. | 也是我和马蒂吵架的原因 |
[17:17] | You’ve mentioned your ex twice now. | 你已经两次提到你前夫了 |
[17:20] | You think he did this, don’t you? | 你觉得是他干的 对吗 |
[17:24] | Captain Gregson wanted to tread lightly. | 格雷森警监想谨慎处理这件事 |
[17:26] | That’s why he was looking into Tim’s case himself. | 所以他一个人查案 |
[17:29] | But I’ve gone to bed every night for eight months | 但是这八个月来 |
[17:31] | thinking the same thing: | 每天睡前我都在想同一件事 |
[17:32] | Marty sure did a good job of keeping the police | 马蒂在阻止警察寻找我们儿子这件事上 |
[17:34] | from looking too hard for our son. | 无疑真的做得很好 |
[17:40] | This is some sick joke, | 这是什么变态的玩笑吗 |
[17:42] | calling me in like I’m some kind of criminal. | 把我当罪犯一样叫来 |
[17:44] | Your ex-wife asked my boss to take a look at your son’s case, | 你前妻请求我的上司调查你们儿子失踪一案 |
[17:48] | to take a look at you. | 也调查一下你 |
[17:50] | Now he’s on life support at St. Bede’s. | 现在他躺在圣比德医院生死未卜 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | You know, somewhere on my list of things that | 在我的人生清单上 |
[17:56] | make today the worst day of my life is knowing that | 能让今天成为最糟一天的是 |
[17:58] | Elise thinks that somehow I could hurt our son. | 伊利斯竟然认为我可能会伤害我们的儿子 |
[18:01] | Why would she think that? | 为什么她会那么想 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:06] | She always blamed me for facing the truth. | 她总因为我选择直面真相而怪我 |
[18:08] | She was too weak to do that. | 她太软弱而做不到 |
[18:11] | And what’s the truth? | 什么真相 |
[18:13] | That Tim was a bad seed. | 蒂姆是个孽障 |
[18:16] | And it broke my heart realizing that there was no reaching him, | 意识到他无法改变让我心碎 |
[18:19] | but there wasn’t. | 但是他真的无法改变 |
[18:21] | The file in his disappearance, | 他失踪案的资料里 |
[18:23] | it lists a few people Tim got mixed up with, | 列出了几个蒂姆常来往的人的名字 |
[18:25] | some minor incidents at school. | 一些学校发生的轻微事故 |
[18:28] | I don’t see anything here that makes him a bad seed. | 我找不到让你称他为孽障的原因 |
[18:32] | Well, you can thank me for that. | 那都是因为我 |
[18:34] | I mean, it kind of helps having a police sergeant for a father. | 有一个警佐父亲还是有好处的 |
[18:38] | I can’t tell you how many times I had charges squashed: | 我都记不清我替他抹去了多少指控 |
[18:40] | vandalism, public intoxication, | 破坏公物 聚众吸毒 |
[18:44] | grand theft auto. | 偷车 |
[18:46] | Like I said, bad seed. | 如我所说 孽障 |
[18:52] | He was such a sweet, little boy. | 他曾经是个很可爱的小男孩 |
[18:57] | But me and Elise, uh… | 但是伊利斯和我 |
[19:00] | we lost him a long time ago. | 我们很早之前就失去他了 |
[19:04] | What can you tell me about eight months ago? | 你能跟我说说八个月前的事吗 |
[19:10] | You want to hear it? Fine. | 你想听 没问题 |
[19:13] | I loved that kid, right up until he made it impossible. | 我爱他 直到他让那变得不可能 |
[19:17] | But even then, come on. | 但即便如此 拜托 |
[19:19] | I would never hurt him. I didn’t. | 我也绝对不会伤害他 我没有 |
[19:23] | And, I mean, if you need alibis, I got ’em. | 如果你需要不在场证明 我有 |
[19:26] | More than one? | 不只一个 |
[19:27] | For Tim and your captain. | 蒂姆的案子以及你们警监的案子 |
[19:29] | Week my boy went missing, I was fishing in Canada | 我儿子失踪那周 我在加拿大 |
[19:32] | with a couple of buddies. | 和兄弟们一起钓鱼 |
[19:34] | And last Thursday, time of the shooting, | 上周四 枪击案发生时 |
[19:36] | I was at home with my girlfriend. | 我和我女朋友待在家里 |
[19:38] | You can ask her. | 你可以问她 |
[19:42] | You should go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[19:48] | Listen, if you want… | 如果你们需要 |
[19:51] | I got a few names that probably aren’t on that list. | 我有几个名单上没有的名字 |
[19:54] | Folks you ought to talk to. | 你们应该和这些人谈谈 |
[19:57] | Like I said, I cleaned up a lot of his messes. | 如我所说 我替他清理过不少烂摊子 |
[20:03] | Stanley Veek. | 斯坦利·维克 |
[20:04] | I’m a professor at Goldbriar C.C. | 我是歌德布莱尔社区大学的教授 |
[20:06] | I had Tim Bledsoe | 我教过蒂姆·布莱索 |
[20:07] | in Introduction to Accounting Practices. | 会计实务学概论 |
[20:10] | You can call me Patrick. | 我是帕特里克 |
[20:11] | It’s not Lieutenant Meers anymore. | 我已经不是米尔斯中尉了 |
[20:12] | I left the Army last year. | 我去年离开了军队 |
[20:14] | Well, I appreciate you coming in. | 感谢你能来 |
[20:16] | As I mentioned on the phone, | 正如我之前在电话里说的 |
[20:17] | Tim Bledsoe’s body being found, | 蒂姆·布莱索的尸体被找到了 |
[20:19] | it’s given us reason to go back, | 这就给了我们理由 |
[20:20] | talk to everyone he had trouble with, Mr…. | 询问和他有过矛盾的所有人 |
[20:22] | Godel. Jacob Godel. | 哥德尔 雅各布·哥德尔 |
[20:25] | And I don’t mean to be adversarial, | 不是我故意和你作对 |
[20:27] | I’d just rather not help you. | 但我不想帮你 |
[20:29] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[20:30] | Uh, because I don’t care if Tim’s killer is ever found. | 因为我不在乎杀死蒂姆的凶手会不会被找到 |
[20:34] | What’d you have against him? | 你对他有什么不满 |
[20:35] | He slapped me in front of my whole class. | 他在整个班的人面前打我耳光 |
[20:39] | I was expecting, “No, Dr. Veek, I don’t know the difference | 我本以为会听到”不 维克先生 |
[20:42] | between LIFO and FIFO,” | 我不知道后入先出和先入先出的区别” |
[20:45] | but instead he slapped me. | 然而没有 他扇了我 |
[20:47] | You know, I was drinking at a bar with a buddy | 我和朋友在酒吧喝酒 |
[20:49] | and Tim was sitting a few stools down. | 蒂姆坐在离我不远的地方 |
[20:52] | He overheard me say I was selling my car, | 他听到我说想卖车 |
[20:53] | so he asked if he could see it. | 他问能不能看看 |
[20:55] | I took him outside to show it to him | 我带他出门看车 |
[20:57] | and he picked a fight with me. | 然后他就打了我 |
[20:59] | He called me gay, sucker punched me, boom. | 他说我是同性恋 然后打了我 |
[21:03] | I’m a big guy. | 我很壮 |
[21:04] | He got it worse than I did. | 结果他伤得比我重 |
[21:06] | The cops showed up, I told them to drop it. | 警察来了 我说算了 |
[21:08] | Hell, I even went back in and finished my drink. | 我还回酒吧把剩下的酒喝了 |
[21:11] | He was a demon, spawn of the Devil. | 他就是个恶魔 魔鬼之子 |
[21:14] | Maybe you could be more specific? | 你能说得具体一些吗 |
[21:17] | He beat me up. | 他打我 |
[21:19] | I wanted to press charges, but his dad’s a cop. | 我想起诉 但他爸是警察 |
[21:23] | I reported the slap. He was suspended. | 我上报了那记耳光 他被停课了 |
[21:26] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I thought about revenge sometimes. | 是啊 我有时候也想过报仇 |
[21:31] | But I was on a trip to Argentina with my folks when he disappeared. | 但他失踪时我和爸妈去阿根廷了 |
[21:36] | Hmm. I felt bad for him. He was troubled. | 我可怜他 他这人有问题 |
[21:39] | You know, you could just tell. | 能看出来 |
[21:41] | A head case. | 神经病一个 |
[21:43] | One of those trench coat kids, you know? | 边缘学生的一份子 你懂吗 |
[21:45] | Him and his friend. | 他和他朋友 |
[21:46] | His friend was the one I figured | 我以为他朋友 |
[21:47] | would end up in real trouble. | 才是真正会遇上麻烦的那个 |
[21:50] | Nobody’s mentioned Tim having any close friends. | 没人说起过蒂姆有什么好朋友 |
[21:53] | Oh, he had one. | 有一个 |
[21:55] | They hung out in the back of my class. | 他们在我课上坐最后一排 |
[21:57] | It was creepy as can be. | 吓死人了 |
[21:59] | Dylan… Halleran. | 狄伦·哈勒兰 |
[22:03] | That’s his name. | 是这个名字 |
[22:10] | You moved your cot. | 你挪床了 |
[22:12] | I needed somewhere to sit. | 我需要个地方坐 |
[22:21] | You want to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[22:22] | Actually, at the moment, | 其实 此时此刻 |
[22:23] | I’ve got very little to say about the murder of Tim Bledsoe. | 我对蒂姆·布莱索的凶案无话可说 |
[22:27] | Given his behavior, I think the only mystery | 鉴于他的行为 我觉得唯一的谜团 |
[22:29] | is why he wasn’t killed years ago. | 是他怎么现在才被杀 |
[22:32] | I wasn’t talking about the case, | 我说的不是案子 |
[22:33] | I was talking about the captain. | 我是说警监的事 |
[22:35] | These last few days, everything happened so fast. | 过去几天 所有一切发生得太快 |
[22:38] | Marcus called, we packed our things, | 马库斯来了电话 我们打了包 |
[22:40] | we came straight here. | 直接来了这里 |
[22:42] | We never even talked about it. | 我们都没谈过这事 |
[22:44] | What’s to talk about? | 有什么可谈的 |
[22:46] | You and the captain, everything that happened | 你和警监 去年你动身去伦敦前 |
[22:47] | before you left for London last year. | 所发生的一切 |
[22:49] | If memory serves, Watson, | 如果我没记错 华生 |
[22:51] | we talked about the subject ad nauseam | 我们在你搬去伦敦前 |
[22:53] | before your own move to London. | 已经详细讨论过这事了 |
[22:55] | I know, but it’s different now. | 我知道 但现在一切都不同了 |
[22:56] | How’s it different? | 怎么不同了 |
[22:58] | Because someone tried to kill him? | 就因为有人想杀他吗 |
[23:00] | He chose to protect his daughter over you. | 比起你 他选择保护自己的女儿 |
[23:03] | That’s not gonna change, | 这不会改变 |
[23:04] | no matter how many times he gets shot. | 无论他挨多少次子弹 |
[23:07] | You came a very long way to help him. | 你这么大老远地来帮他 |
[23:10] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[23:11] | You’re risking a prison sentence. | 你冒着要坐牢的风险 |
[23:14] | Does that seem so out of character? | 这不符合我的性格吗 |
[23:20] | I got a call from Paige a little while ago. | 我刚接到佩吉的电话 |
[23:21] | He had a rough night. | 他今晚过得很糟 |
[23:25] | If he doesn’t show improvement soon… | 如果他不赶紧好转的话 |
[23:28] | Then what? | 怎样 |
[23:29] | You should go see him. | 你应该去看看他 |
[23:33] | Call it closure, call it whatever you want, | 不管你称其为慰藉还是什么 |
[23:35] | but you should say what you want to say to him | 但你应该把想说的话告诉他 |
[23:36] | before it’s too late. | 以免太迟了 |
[23:38] | He’s unconscious. | 他没有意识 |
[23:42] | It wouldn’t be for him, it would be for you. | 这不是为了他 是为了你自己 |
[23:45] | Well, you just said yourself, I’m wanted by the FBI. | 你刚才也说了 我是联调局的通缉犯 |
[23:48] | I can’t just pop into a hospital. | 我不能大摇大摆去医院 |
[23:50] | He could be in the basement of the Pentagon. | 即使他在五角大楼的地下室 |
[23:52] | If you wanted to, you could find a way in and out of there, | 只要你想 你总能无声无息地潜入 |
[23:55] | and no one would be the wiser. | 没人能察觉 |
[24:01] | Hey, Marcus, what’s up? | 马库斯 怎么了 |
[24:02] | We got a suspect. Dylan Halleran. | 找到一个嫌犯 狄伦·哈勒兰 |
[24:05] | I don’t remember his name from the case file. | 我不记得在案卷里见过他的名字 |
[24:07] | He wasn’t in it. | 确实不在 |
[24:08] | Nobody on that list looked promising, | 列表上的人都不太可能 |
[24:09] | but I like him; he was Tim’s only friend. | 但我觉得他有戏 他是蒂姆唯一的朋友 |
[24:12] | And you think he killed him? | 你觉得他杀了他 |
[24:14] | Let’s just say he’s capable. | 暂且说他有这个能耐吧 |
[24:16] | I’m trying to unseal his juvenile records, | 我正在开封他的青少年犯罪记录 |
[24:18] | but he’s been pretty busy since he turned 16. | 不过他16岁之后也挺忙的 |
[24:20] | Three arrests. One included a weapons charge. | 三次逮捕记录 有一次包括持有武器 |
[24:23] | He had his dad’s .380 on him when they popped him | 警察在因持有K粉和偷窃品而逮捕他时 |
[24:26] | for possession of ketamine and stolen goods. | 在他身上搜出了一把他爸的柯尔特自动手枪 |
[24:28] | – Surprised he isn’t locked up. – He should be, | -很意外他竟然没进监狱 -他应该进 |
[24:31] | but he skipped bail. | 但他保释期间逃逸了 |
[24:32] | The judge issued a warrant for his arrest. | 法官下发了他的逮捕令 |
[24:35] | I just sent it to you. | 我现在发给你 |
[24:37] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[24:38] | It will be if we find him. | 前提是我们找到他 |
[24:40] | Half the NYPD is beating the bushes. | 半个纽约警局的人都在找他呢 |
[24:43] | Good. I’ll join them. | 好 我也加入他们 |
[24:48] | Bro, th-this is not a phone. | 哥们 这不是手机 |
[24:49] | Th-This is, like, an MP3 player. This is trash, man. | 这是个MP3播放器 就是个垃圾 老兄 |
[24:52] | What the hell?! | 什么情况 |
[24:53] | Wait, wait, come back. Ow! | 等等 回来 |
[24:55] | Dylan Halleran, we’ve been looking for you. | 狄伦·哈勒兰 我们一直在找你 |
[24:57] | More like rousting ketamine dealers in areas | 更准确地说是在拜访这一代的克他命商贩 |
[25:00] | that your record suggests you’re likely to frequent. | 因为你的记录说明你可能是常客 |
[25:04] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[25:06] | The truth about what happened to Tim Bledsoe. | 发生在蒂姆·布莱索身上的真相 |
[25:08] | I haven’t seen him in forever. | 我很久没有见过他了 |
[25:10] | What, are you guys looking for him or something? | 怎么 你们是要找他还是什么 |
[25:12] | We know where he is. He’s in the morgue. | 我们知道他在哪 在停尸间 |
[25:14] | Shot to death with a .380, just like yours. | 被点380口径子弹射杀 和你用的一样 |
[25:19] | Wait, what? Tim’s dead? | 什么 蒂姆死了 |
[25:22] | Has been for eight months. | 已经死了八个月了 |
[25:27] | I thought he just split or something, | 我还以为他只是跑掉了什么的 |
[25:29] | but he was dead. | 可他死了 |
[25:31] | You guys think I did it? | 你们觉得是我干的 |
[25:32] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[25:35] | About eight months ago. | 大概八个月前 |
[25:36] | I, I remember, ’cause it was right before he stole my car. | 我记得 因为那正好是在他偷了我的车之前 |
[25:41] | I know what you guys are thinking, okay. | 我知道你们在想什么 好吗 |
[25:42] | That car theft is a motive for murder. | 车被偷是可能的谋杀动机 |
[25:44] | Yeah, it was a dick move, | 是 那是个混蛋行为 |
[25:46] | but I wouldn’t kill him over it. | 但我不会因为这个杀了他 |
[25:48] | Were you questioned recently by a police captain | 你最近是不是被一位叫做 |
[25:50] | by the name of Tom Gregson? | 汤姆·格雷森的警监询问过 |
[25:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:53] | – No. – He was shot Thursday night. | -没有 -他在周四晚被枪击 |
[25:56] | Same caliber gun. | 同样口径的枪 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, no, no, I would never– | 不不不 我绝对不会… |
[26:02] | Wait, did you say Thursday? | 等下 你是说周四吗 |
[26:04] | Thursday I was dead. | 周四我死了 |
[26:06] | I OD’d on some bad K. | 我嗑药过量了 |
[26:08] | They said at the hospital my heart stopped | 他们说我在医院里心跳停止了 |
[26:09] | for, like, a minute. | 大概有一分钟 |
[26:11] | I kept the bracelet in case I ever needed to go back. | 我留着手环以防还会再进去 |
[26:14] | As for Tim, you know, I wanted him found | 至于蒂姆 我同样也想 |
[26:16] | as bad as anyone… so I could kick his ass. | 找到他 这样我就可以揍他一顿 |
[26:20] | After he was done with my car, | 在他用完我的车之后 |
[26:21] | he parked it next to a hydrant in the Bronx. | 他给停在了布朗克斯区一个消防栓旁 |
[26:24] | It took me forever to save up enough | 花了我好久才攒够钱 |
[26:26] | to get it out of impound. | 把车给赎出来 |
[26:27] | I just got it back, like, last week. | 我上周才给拿回来 |
[26:29] | So the car was left virtually undisturbed | 所以那车自从他离开后 |
[26:31] | since he disappeared. | 就一直没被人碰过吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. I think so. Why? | 对 我想是的 怎么了 |
[26:36] | Is it nearby? | 车在附近吗 |
[26:42] | Forgive me for saying this, Dylan, | 请恕我直言 狄伦 |
[26:43] | but you don’t strike me as the sort of gentleman | 但你在我看来不像是个会去 |
[26:45] | who summers in Connecticut; | 康涅狄格州度假日的先生 |
[26:46] | do you know anything about this? | 你知道有关这个的事吗 |
[26:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[26:48] | It’s a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry, | 是去布里奇波特轮渡的票 |
[26:50] | dated 23rd of October, 2018. | 时间是2018年10月23日 |
[26:52] | That’s around the same time that Tim disappeared. | 正好是蒂姆消失的时间段 |
[26:55] | The day after he was last seen. | 是在他最后被看到的一天后 |
[26:56] | That would allow him to stow his vehicle on board | 那东西让他可以把车开上船 |
[26:58] | and then cross Long Island Sound to Port Jefferson. | 跨越长岛湾到杰斐逊港 |
[27:00] | Was it Tim’s? | 那是蒂姆的吗 |
[27:01] | It’s definitely not mine. | 反正绝对不是我的 |
[27:03] | Did he say anything about taking any trips? | 他有提起过去旅行什么的吗 |
[27:05] | Not to me. | 没跟我说过 |
[27:06] | Pungent smell. | 刺激性气味 |
[27:09] | I know, man, he punked me hard. | 我知道 他整死我了 |
[27:10] | – What does that mean? – I told you. | -这话什么意思 -我说了 |
[27:12] | He dumped the car where he knew it’d get towed. | 他故意把车停在肯定会被拖走的地方 |
[27:14] | He also filled the trunk with, | 他还在车厢里装了 |
[27:15] | like, a million bags of fertilizer. | 大概无数袋的肥料 |
[27:17] | I got rid of it, | 我都扔了 |
[27:17] | but I’ll never get rid of that smell. | 但那气味一直搞不掉 |
[27:23] | I don’t think your friend was punking you, Dylan. | 我觉得你朋友不是在整你 狄伦 |
[27:25] | Are those blasting caps? | 那是雷管吗 |
[27:27] | To be used in conjunction with the fertilizer, I imagine. | 是要跟肥料一起用的 我想 |
[27:30] | I think Tim Bledsoe was planning on | 我认为蒂姆·布莱索是准备 |
[27:31] | sinking the Long Island Ferry, | 炸沉长岛渡轮 |
[27:34] | and a few hundred people with it. | 还有上边的上百名乘客 |
[27:40] | The kid you found in the wall, | 你们在墙里找到的那个孩子 |
[27:41] | he was plotting a terror attack? | 他在计划恐怖袭击吗 |
[27:44] | Technically, it’s just a theory. | 严格来说 那只是个推论 |
[27:46] | But he had all the materials for a fertilizer bomb | 但他有着所有制作炸弹的材料 |
[27:48] | in the trunk of a car he stole. | 放在了他偷来车辆的车厢里 |
[27:50] | Going by the smell, | 根据那味道来看 |
[27:51] | I’m pretty sure the lab is gonna confirm it. | 我估计实验室也会证实这推论 |
[27:53] | They’re gonna find traces of solid ammonium nitrate | 他们会在那车厢里找到固体硝酸铵 |
[27:55] | fertilizer in the trunk. | 肥料的痕迹 |
[27:57] | Same stuff that was used in the Oklahoma City bombing. | 和用在俄克拉荷马市爆炸案里的一样 |
[28:00] | He have enough to sink a ship? | 他有足够的量炸沉一艘船吗 |
[28:02] | According to Dylan, the trunk was full of it, | 根据狄伦的说法 车厢里满满都是 |
[28:03] | at least 800 pounds. | 至少有800磅 |
[28:06] | That’s enough to punch a hole in just about anything. | 足够在任何地方炸出一个洞了 |
[28:08] | Well, the ferry makes sense if Tim was some kind of | 如果蒂姆是什么激进的本地恐怖分子 |
[28:11] | aspiring domestic terrorist. | 渡轮的事就说得通了 |
[28:13] | Why else would he drive from Queens to Connecticut | 不然为什么他要开车从皇后区到康乃迪克 |
[28:16] | and then drive all the way back to Port Jefferson? | 然后再一路开回杰斐逊港 |
[28:19] | I called the ferry. | 我联络了渡轮 |
[28:20] | They’re gonna check exact numbers on ridership, | 他们会去查准确的乘船人数 |
[28:22] | but best guess, the ship would have gone down | 但最起码 那船本会在那天 |
[28:25] | with 200 people on board that day. | 连同船上的200名乘客一起下沉 |
[28:28] | Instead, Tim Bledsoe gets shot and stuffed in a wall | 但在这计划实施前一天 |
[28:31] | one day before all this is supposed to happen. | 蒂姆·布莱索被人枪杀 塞进了墙里 |
[28:33] | I can’t imagine it’s a coincidence, | 这绝不是巧合 |
[28:35] | which only leads to more questions. | 随之而来的问题就更多了 |
[28:37] | Was this Tim’s plan? | 这是蒂姆的计划吗 |
[28:38] | Was he working for someone? | 他是在为别人做事吗 |
[28:39] | Did his accomplice get cold feet? | 他的同伙最后时刻怂了吗 |
[28:41] | Crossed my mind, the guy who shot him | 我曾想过 杀他的人 |
[28:43] | did the world a pretty big favor. | 为世界帮了个挺大的忙 |
[28:45] | But if we’re talking about some hero | 但如果这人是个 |
[28:46] | who learned what Tim was up to, | 知道蒂姆计划的英雄 |
[28:48] | why not call the cops? | 他为什么不报警呢 |
[28:49] | Why shoot a cop to keep it all a secret? | 为什么要向一个警察开枪来隐瞒这事 |
[28:52] | I agree. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我同意 实在说不通 |
[28:53] | Someone had to know Tim’s plan. | 一定有人知道蒂姆的计划 |
[28:56] | I got to let the feds in on all this, | 我得通知联调局这案子 |
[28:58] | see if he was on their radar. | 看他们有没有关注过他 |
[29:00] | I’m guessing you don’t want to join me. | 我猜你不想跟我一起去吧 |
[29:02] | Actually, I want to talk to Tim’s mother again. | 实际上 我想再跟蒂姆的妈妈聊聊 |
[29:04] | She didn’t think he was such a bad kid. | 她并不觉得她儿子这么坏 |
[29:05] | I want to know if she was lying to me or just herself. | 我想知道她是在骗我还是自欺欺人 |
[29:12] | You think Tim wanted to kill people? | 你们说蒂姆想要杀人 |
[29:15] | We know it’s hard to hear, but we don’t have | 我们知道这很难接受 但基于目前的发现 |
[29:17] | a better explanation for what we found so far. | 实在没有更好的解释了 |
[29:19] | Can you think of another reason he would have bought | 他买了一张布里奇波特渡轮的票 |
[29:20] | a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry? | 你能想到其它可能的原因吗 |
[29:22] | Do you have friends or relatives in Connecticut? | 你们在康涅狄格州有亲戚朋友吗 |
[29:25] | I have no idea why he would’ve wanted to drive up there, | 我不知道他为什么会想去那里 |
[29:27] | but what you’re saying… | 但你们是说… |
[29:30] | a-a bomb? | 一枚炸弹 |
[29:31] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[29:33] | I would know. | 我会知道的 |
[29:34] | Well, maybe some part of you did know subconsciously? | 也许你潜意识里的确知道 |
[29:40] | You trying to cover for him? | 你是想为他隐瞒吗 |
[29:42] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[29:43] | My son was not a bomber. | 我儿子不是炸弹客 |
[29:45] | Perhaps not. | 也许不是 |
[29:46] | We’re by no means certain that he acted alone. | 我们并不确定他是单独行动的 |
[29:49] | Plot like this requires considerable planning, | 这种事通常需要精心计划 |
[29:52] | sophistication, and technical expertise. | 丰富的知识和专业技术 |
[29:54] | You said that Tim fell in with the wrong crowd. | 你说过蒂姆交友不慎 |
[29:56] | Can you think of anyone in particular | 能想到什么特别的人 |
[29:57] | who might have gotten in his ear? | 可能影响了他吗 |
[29:59] | Anyone who knew how to build | 一个知道如何制作 |
[30:00] | a fertilizer bomb? | 化肥炸弹的人 |
[30:04] | You know something. | 你知道什么 |
[30:08] | No, I don’t, but… | 不 我不知道 但是 |
[30:10] | but you said “fertilizer.” | 你提到化肥 |
[30:13] | That’s right. He had a lot of it. | 没错 他囤了很多 |
[30:15] | Right before Tim went missing, about a week, maybe, | 大概在蒂姆失踪前一周 |
[30:17] | I lost my credit card. | 我的信用卡丢了 |
[30:19] | Or I thought I did. I-I didn’t want to believe it was Tim. | 或者我以为弄丢了 我不愿相信是他偷的 |
[30:22] | There were these weird charges. | 卡上有些很奇怪的消费 |
[30:24] | I called and complained. | 我打电话投诉 |
[30:25] | I told the company they were fraud, | 告诉信用卡公司那是诈骗 |
[30:27] | and they canceled them. | 他们就撤销了 |
[30:28] | But it was Tim. | 但其实是蒂姆 |
[30:32] | He bought a lot of other stuff, too. | 他还买了很多其它东西 |
[30:36] | But it could just be a coincidence, right? | 但这可能只是巧合 对吧 |
[30:38] | I mean, it-it could’ve been fraud. | 我是说可能真的是诈骗 |
[30:41] | We need to see those charges. | 我们得看看消费记录 |
[30:53] | The investigation into your shooting proceeds apace. | 你的枪击案调查进展很快 |
[30:56] | I’m confident we’ll find the person responsible. | 我相信我们就快找到枪手了 |
[31:02] | Also… hello. | 还有 你好 |
[31:09] | It’s my understanding that, despite your condition, | 我认为尽管你现在情况不佳 |
[31:12] | you might understand some, if not all, of what I’m saying. | 我的话你即便不能都理解 也许也能明白一些 |
[31:19] | Of course it’s more likely I’m just talking to myself. | 当然更有可能我只是在自言自语 |
[31:23] | What you did to Watson… | 你对华生的所做所为 |
[31:28] | You jeopardized everything. Yeah. | 你破坏了一切 |
[31:33] | I know | 我知道 |
[31:34] | Hannah’s your daughter, so… | 汉娜是你女儿 所以 |
[31:41] | I would have understood. | 我本会理解 |
[31:44] | I would have helped you. | 我本会帮你的 |
[31:48] | And-and I want you to know that I forgive you. | 我还想让你知道 我原谅你了 |
[31:52] | Of course I do. | 这是当然 |
[32:00] | Should’ve got yourself shot a lot sooner, | 你该早点挨枪子的 |
[32:02] | we could have settled this all then. | 我们就能更早冰释前嫌了 |
[32:10] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[32:17] | I came in at “I forgive you.” | 我进来时你正说”我原谅你了” |
[32:21] | How did you get past the guy in the hall? | 你是怎么绕过走廊里那家伙的 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. | 很抱歉 我不该来的 |
[32:28] | No, I’m glad you did. | 不 我很高兴你来了 |
[32:31] | I think he would be, too. | 我觉得他也会高兴的 |
[32:35] | You know, I don’t know what went down between you guys last year, | 我不知道去年你俩之间发生了什么 |
[32:39] | I mean, not really, | 不是特别清楚 |
[32:43] | but I know that he missed you. | 但我知道他很想你 |
[32:45] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[32:46] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[32:49] | I mean, he can’t say it right now. | 虽然他现在没法说出口 |
[32:52] | Hell, he probably couldn’t say it even if he was awake… | 就算他醒着 他大概也说不出口 |
[32:56] | but he does. | 但这是真的 |
[33:00] | Did you get to say everything you wanted to? | 你想说的话都说完了吗 |
[33:06] | 932 bucks. That’s all it costs to build a car bomb, huh? | 932块 做个炸弹只需要这么点钱 |
[33:10] | If you’re making it out of gardening supplies, | 如果你是用园艺用品来做的话 |
[33:12] | but that’s not why I wanted you to see that statement. | 但这不是我给你看这个的主要原因 |
[33:14] | Check out the highlighted charges. | 看我高亮出来的部分 |
[33:17] | Looks like all the purchases Tim’s mom | 看起来蒂姆的母亲标注成诈骗的所有购买 |
[33:19] | flagged as fraud were at businesses in the Bronx. | 都是跟布朗克斯的企业达成的交易 |
[33:22] | See all the little ones from Natty G’s? | 看到纳蒂·G的那几小笔了吗 |
[33:24] | So that is a diner | 那是莫里斯高地 |
[33:25] | attached to a youth hostel in Morris Heights. | 一家青年旅舍的附属餐厅 |
[33:28] | So you know where Tim was staying before he died. | 所以你知道蒂姆死前待在哪里了 |
[33:31] | Better than that. I have footage of Tim being abducted. | 不止如此 我还有蒂姆被绑架的录像 |
[33:36] | So it happened out front, | 发生在正门前 |
[33:38] | the night before he was going to Connecticut to set sail. | 就在他打算去康涅狄格州起航前一晚 |
[33:42] | Nobody ever saw this? | 没人看过这录像吗 |
[33:44] | He was checked in under a fake name, so nobody knew to look. | 他用假名登记的 没人想到去查看 |
[33:47] | But the building across the street | 但街对面的大楼 |
[33:49] | has an exterior security camera that caught the whole thing. | 有个外部的摄像头拍到了一切 |
[33:52] | Time-stamped 22:34. | 时间戳是22:34 |
[33:57] | Okay. There’s Tim. | 好吧 那是蒂姆 |
[33:58] | Now there’s just a second at the end, | 只有一秒就结束了 |
[34:00] | you get a glimpse of the guy, but you can see, plain as day, | 但可以清楚地看到 |
[34:02] | he’s carrying a gun. There. | 他带了枪 那里 |
[34:04] | That’s got to be enough for facial recognition. | 肯定足够做面部识别了 |
[34:07] | Actually, we won’t need it. I met that bastard yesterday. | 其实不需要了 我昨天见过那混蛋 |
[34:13] | Hon, I’m heading to the store. | 亲爱的 我要去趟商店 |
[34:15] | We need anything besides detergent and lunch meat? | 除了洗衣粉和午餐肉 还需要什么吗 |
[34:18] | No, I think that’s it. | 不用了 应该够了 |
[34:35] | Pat, did you forget something? | 帕特 你忘拿什么东西了吗 |
[34:37] | All units, be advised, subject knows we’re out here. | 所有单位注意 目标知道我们在外面 |
[34:45] | He heard us. They’re pretty sure. | 他听到我们了 他们很确定 |
[34:47] | He’s got six registered guns and two kids inside. | 他有六把登记注册的枪 里面还有两个孩子 |
[34:51] | All right, tell your men to stand down. | 好吧 让你的人待命 |
[34:53] | I got to talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[35:00] | Patrick Meers. | 帕特里克·米尔斯 |
[35:01] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起双手走出来 |
[35:03] | We don’t want to see anyone in that house get hurt, Patrick. | 我们不想看到屋里的任何人受伤 帕特里克 |
[35:22] | All my weapons are on the floor by the door. | 我的武器都放在门边的地上了 |
[35:26] | Please, my family’s inside. | 拜托 我的家人在里面 |
[35:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:30] | See if there’s additional weapons. | 看还有没有其他武器 |
[35:41] | I don’t know if you need me to sign something, | 我不知道你是否需要我签些什么 |
[35:43] | or if me just saying it’s enough, but I did it. | 还是我口头说就够了 是我干的 |
[35:48] | Mr. Meers, to be clear, you’re confessing | 米尔斯先生 我得说清楚 你是在承认 |
[35:50] | – to killing Tim Bledsoe and… – Yeah. | -杀了蒂姆·布莱索和… -是的 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I’ll tell you everything. You deserve that at least. | 是的 我会交代一切 应该让你们知道 |
[35:58] | I didn’t really want to shoot that cop, | 我没开枪打那警察的 |
[36:01] | the captain. | 那个警监 |
[36:02] | I didn’t want to, but he figured it out. | 我没想的 但他发现了 |
[36:05] | Let’s start at the beginning. | 我们从头说起吧 |
[36:06] | You told me yesterday | 你昨天跟我说 |
[36:07] | Tim Bledsoe was just a stranger who sucker punched you. | 蒂姆·布莱索只是个打了你的陌生人 |
[36:10] | Now we’ll get into why in a minute, | 我们马上会说到原因 |
[36:12] | but I’m having a hard time believing that’s all there was to it. | 但我很难相信那就是全部原因 |
[36:16] | It was stupid. Okay? I should’ve let it drop. | 很蠢 好吗 我该放下的 |
[36:20] | But it just didn’t sit right. You know, this punk jumped me | 可那种解决方式不对 那混蛋袭击了我 |
[36:23] | and he was gonna skate? | 而他却能溜之大吉 |
[36:24] | You don’t expect us to believe this was all over a bar fight? | 你不会指望我们相信一切只为了一次酒吧斗殴吧 |
[36:27] | I thought the cops were gonna charge him with assault, | 我以为警察会告他袭击 |
[36:30] | but his dad got him off. | 可他爸帮他摆脱了起诉 |
[36:32] | It wasn’t right. | 那样不对 |
[36:34] | I guess I… wanted revenge, you could call it. | 可能我是想复仇吧 可以这么说 |
[36:38] | So this kid, | 那么这个孩子 |
[36:39] | who you didn’t know | 在他在酒吧找你打架前 |
[36:40] | until he picked a fight with you at a bar, | 你并不认识他 |
[36:44] | how’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[36:46] | The people at the bar, when I went back, | 我回酒吧的时候 那里的人 |
[36:48] | they knew where he was staying. | 他们知道他待在哪里 |
[36:50] | I had my gun, so I caught him when he left his place. | 我带了枪 所以在他离开前找到了他 |
[36:53] | Got him into the car to have a chat. | 把他带上车谈了谈 |
[36:55] | I don’t even know what we were gonna talk about, | 我都没想好要跟他谈什么 |
[36:57] | but we didn’t get that far. He tried to grab my gun. | 但没来得及到那一步 他想抢我的枪 |
[37:00] | So you shoot him. | 所以你就开枪打了他 |
[37:02] | Now you’ve got a body to get rid of. | 于是你有一具尸体要处理了 |
[37:04] | You take him to the baseball field. | 你把他带去了棒球场 |
[37:07] | I’m an electrician. | 我是个电工 |
[37:09] | I got a partner, Scott Darnell. | 我有个搭档 斯科特·达内尔 |
[37:11] | He didn’t have anything to do with this, | 他跟这件事没有关系 |
[37:13] | but he’s how I knew about the field. | 但我是通过他知道那个棒球场的 |
[37:17] | He umps games up there in Queens | 皇后区有些比赛 他在那里当裁判 |
[37:19] | and his brother’s the commissioner or whatever. | 他兄弟是主管人还是什么的 |
[37:22] | He was helping ’em finish the snack bar. | 他在帮他们的小吃店做收尾工作 |
[37:25] | I got it from the league | 我从联盟那里听说 |
[37:26] | that field was built by Hansen Construction. | 那球场是汉森建筑公司修建的 |
[37:30] | They just poured the foundation. Walked off the job. | 他们打了地基就罢工了 |
[37:33] | Scotty was finishing it pro bono. | 斯科特在无偿帮忙收尾 |
[37:35] | We got a picture of the ribbon-cutting in our office. | 我们办公室有张剪彩的照片 |
[37:39] | That’s why we’re here now. | 所以我们现在才会坐在这里 |
[37:40] | That’s when the captain came to see you. | 警监就是那时候去找你的 |
[37:43] | Yeah, he saw the photo and the date on it, | 是的 他看到了照片和上面的日期 |
[37:45] | same week Tim went missing. | 跟蒂姆失踪是同一周 |
[37:47] | He said he was going back over the case, | 他说他在重新梳理那案子 |
[37:49] | talking to everybody in the file. | 跟档案里的每个人谈话 |
[37:50] | He didn’t push it, but | 他没逼我 但 |
[37:53] | I could tell he saw how nervous I was. | 我知道他看出来我有多紧张了 |
[37:55] | So when he left, I followed him. | 所以他走后 我跟踪了他 |
[37:57] | My stomach dropped | 我看到他 |
[37:58] | when he started going towards the field. | 朝着球场去了 心都沉了 |
[38:00] | He was gonna find Tim. I-I had to stop him. | 他会发现蒂姆 我得阻止他 |
[38:02] | Tried to, at least. He fired back. | 至少得试试 他开枪还击了 |
[38:04] | That’s how he got to his car. | 所以他才有机会上了车 |
[38:05] | By the time I got to mine, he was gone. | 等我到自己车上时 他已经不见了 |
[38:10] | That’s the whole story. | 这就是全部经过 |
[38:13] | For what it’s worth, | 如果这话有用的话 |
[38:14] | – I’m-I’m really sorry. – You’re lying. | -我真的非常抱歉 -你在撒谎 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么 |
[38:18] | There’s a couple of key ingredients | 你的故事里 |
[38:20] | missing from your story. | 缺了几样很关键的元素 |
[38:23] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[38:24] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你明白 |
[38:25] | Tim Bledsoe was gonna blow up the Bridgeport Ferry | 如果你那天没打死蒂姆·布莱索 他本打算 |
[38:28] | the day after you shot him. | 在第二天炸了布里奇波特渡轮 |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:31] | Come clean, man. How were you involved? | 老实交代吧 伙计 你跟这事有多少关系 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:38] | He was really gonna blow up a ferry? | 他真打算炸一艘渡轮 |
[38:39] | You knew he was. | 你知道他会的 |
[38:42] | No. You’re wrong, okay? | 不 你搞错了 好吗 |
[38:43] | This is the first I’m hearing about it. | 这是我头一回听说这事 |
[38:46] | So what now? Do I get a lawyer? | 现在怎样 我能找个律师吗 |
[38:53] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[38:55] | He is, at the very least, suppressing a larger truth. | 至少在掩盖一个更大的真相 |
[38:57] | I’ve been digging into Mr. Meers. | 我一直在查这个米尔斯 |
[38:59] | He is, from all outward appearances, a Boy Scout. | 从表面来看 他是个童子军 |
[39:01] | Served two tours in Afghanistan | 在阿富汗服役过两期 |
[39:03] | before an honorable discharge. | 后来光荣退伍了 |
[39:04] | He has two young children and an accountant wife | 他有两个年幼的孩子 妻子是会计师 |
[39:06] | with the world’s most banal social media presence. | 有着最典型的社交媒体形象 |
[39:09] | Never so much as an overdue library book, | 从不出格 比如介素逾期不还什么的 |
[39:11] | and the only mention of him in the news | 新闻里唯一一次提到他 |
[39:13] | is an article in which he chased down | 是一篇文章报导他 |
[39:14] | a purse snatcher | 在布鲁克林一座清真寺外 |
[39:15] | who robbed an imam’s wife outside a mosque in Brooklyn. | 追捕过一个偷伊玛目妻子钱包的扒手 |
[39:19] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[39:19] | not the bio of a guy who decides to murder someone | 不是那种会因为一个月前的酒吧斗殴 |
[39:21] | over a month-old bar fight. | 而决定杀人的人 |
[39:25] | You said the case is all but closed? | 你说那案子已经结了 |
[39:28] | It’s what the department wants. | 那是局里的意思 |
[39:30] | He never wavered from his story, and there’s no way to prove | 他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明 |
[39:32] | that he knew about Tim Bledsoe’s plan to blow up the ferry, | 他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划 |
[39:36] | but he did. | 可他知道 |
[39:38] | It was written all over his face. | 他脸上都写着呢 |
[39:39] | Perhaps the two of them got talking that night in the bar. | 也许他俩那晚在酒吧谈到了 |
[39:42] | Tim got so drunk, he tipped his hand, | 蒂姆醉得不轻 可能说漏了嘴 |
[39:44] | Patrick decided to play hero. | 帕特里克决定做英雄 |
[39:47] | A month later? And without saying a word to the police? | 等了一个月 而且没对警察透漏半个字 |
[39:52] | Perhaps Tim Bledsoe is not the lone wolf | 也许蒂姆·布莱索 |
[39:53] | that we thought he was. | 不是我们想象的那种独狼 |
[39:54] | He’s part of a terror cell, along with Meers. | 他是恐怖组织的一份子 米尔斯也是 |
[39:57] | The group had doubts about Tim’s plan or his loyalty, | 组织对蒂姆的计划和他的忠诚有怀疑 |
[40:01] | and Meers was sent to dispatch him. | 派米尔斯去除掉他 |
[40:02] | Well, Tim’s mental health | 蒂姆的精神状况 |
[40:06] | obviously wasn’t great. | 显然不太好 |
[40:07] | He could’ve been radicalized. | 他可能被激进想法洗脑了 |
[40:08] | And Patrick wouldn’t be the first vet | 帕特里克不会是第一个 |
[40:10] | to come back from Afghanistan with a new and toxic ideology. | 从阿富汗回来 带着新式有毒理想的老兵 |
[40:14] | If you’re right, there could be plans | 如果你是对的 可能还有更多 |
[40:15] | for more attacks in New York. | 袭击纽约的计划 |
[40:18] | I’ll call Marcus in the morning, | 我一早就打给马库斯 |
[40:19] | let him know this is something he should look into. | 让他知道这事他得查查 |
[40:21] | In the meantime, I’m gonna pack. | 与此同时 我要去收拾行李了 |
[40:23] | You should do the same. | 你也一样 |
[40:24] | The car’s coming to pick us up tomorrow at 6:00. | 车会在明早六点来接我们 |
[40:34] | – Don’t pack. – What? | -别收拾了 -什么 |
[40:36] | Don’t pack. Stay. | 别收拾了 留下吧 |
[40:38] | The department might be through with Meers, | 局里跟米尔斯可能完事了 |
[40:40] | but you and Marcus don’t have to be. | 但你跟马库斯没必要说再见 |
[40:43] | It could be good for you. You said in London | 这样也许对你有好处 你在伦敦时说过 |
[40:44] | – that you missed it here. – Yeah, but… | -你想念这里 -是的 可是 |
[40:46] | Stay. Make sure there’s no more danger, | 留下吧 确保没有更多危险 |
[40:47] | no active terror cell. | 没有活跃的恐怖组织 |
[40:49] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[40:52] | I could stay, too. | 我也可以留下 |
[40:55] | No. No, there’s no way. | 不 不可能 |
[40:58] | There’s no way I’m gonna stay here with you | 我不可能跟你待在这里 |
[40:59] | and worry the whole time that you’re gonna get arrested. | 还得随时担心你会被逮捕 |
[41:03] | Then I’ll go. | 那我就走 |
[41:05] | You can do what you’ve been pretending to do | 你可以做你这几天 |
[41:06] | the last few days: | 一直假装在做的事 |
[41:07] | keep me apprised in London, | 随时让身在伦敦的我知道情况 |
[41:09] | and I’ll help you from there. | 我在那边帮你 |
[41:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:14] | No… but what choice do we have? | 不确定 但我们还有别的选择吗 |
[42:00] | Next. | 下一个 |
[42:05] | Sir. | 先生 |
[42:07] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[42:07] | I’m here to surrender myself. My name is Sherlock Holmes. | 我是来自首的 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[42:11] | I’m wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan. | 我是迈克·罗温被杀一案的通缉犯 |