Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hannah Gregson just found her roommate strangled in her house. 汉娜·格雷森刚发现她室友在家被勒死了
[00:04] This is not just a homicide. 这不只是一场谋杀
[00:06] This is a serial killer announcing himself. 这是一个连环杀手的声明
[00:08] Getting away with murder is an incredible feeling. 逃脱谋杀罪可是无与伦比的感受
[00:11] I should have realized sooner what Michael really was. 我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人
[00:13] Special Agent Mallick. 马利克特别探员
[00:14] So you’re covering the Michael Rowan investigation for the Bureau? 所以联调局让你接管对迈克·罗温的调查了
[00:24] It’s over, Joan. 结束了 乔恩
[00:30] You all right? 你没事吧
[00:32] Yeah. 没事
[00:33] Michael got it worse. 迈克更惨
[00:34] We still don’t know his whereabouts. 我们还不知道他在哪
[00:36] Just find him. 找到他
[00:37] His body just turned up at a transfer station 他的尸体刚出现在环卫局设的
[00:40] that the sanitation department uses. 一处中转站里
[00:42] I’ve just been informed that Joan 我刚被告知 乔恩
[00:44] is gonna have to surrender herself to the FBI. 必须去联调局投案
[00:47] She’s their prime suspect. 她是首要嫌疑人
[01:05] Thanks for coming in, Ms. Watson. 谢谢你过来 华生女士
[01:08] The other day, it was Joan. 上次你还叫我乔恩
[01:10] That was before Michael Rowan’s body turned up 那时迈克·罗温的尸体还没出现在
[01:12] at a waste transfer station. 垃圾中转站前
[01:15] You think I killed Michael. 你觉得我杀了迈克
[01:17] Why? 为什么
[01:18] Best we can tell is he died early yesterday morning. 我们只知道他死于昨天一早
[01:22] If you can account for your whereabouts, 如果你能说出你当时在哪
[01:24] we can stop this right here 我们可以马上停止审讯
[01:25] and get you back on this side of the table. 让你变回进行调查的这一方
[01:27] I was at my parents’. 我在我父母家
[01:29] I went there after I left the hospital. 我离开医院后就去了那里
[01:31] You mean after the victim tried to kill you? 你是说在被害人试图杀了你以后
[01:33] “The victim”? 他是被害人
[01:35] He’s the one that’s dead. 毕竟他是死了的那个
[01:37] You said you went to your parents’, 你说你去了父母家
[01:38] but your stepfather is out of town on a book tour. 但你继父出城去进行新书签售了
[01:41] I meant I was at their house. 我是说我在他们家
[01:43] Was there anyone there besides your mother? 当时除了你母亲外还有别人在吗
[01:45] I ask because I’m told she suffers from dementia. 我问是因为我被告知她有痴呆症
[01:51] Are you gonna tell me why you think I killed Michael or not? 你打算告诉我你为什么觉得我杀了迈克吗
[01:55] In a word, obsession. 一词以概之 痴迷
[01:58] This case took over your whole existence. 这个案子占据了你的全部生活
[02:00] You knew better than anyone what kind of monster he was. 你比所有人都更清楚他是怎样的怪物
[02:02] The way he injected himself into your partner’s life, 他强行把自己挤入你搭档的生活
[02:05] feeding him victims, preying on him 喂给他被害人 在他的神经类疾病
[02:07] when he was recovering from a neurological condition. 有所好转时 折磨他
[02:09] It must be hard, someone you care about 这一定很很难接受 你在意的人
[02:12] being taken in by a serial killer. 被一个连环杀手玩弄
[02:15] It was personal the way you attacked this case. 你调查这个案子的方式是带有私人情绪的
[02:17] I saw it myself– you kept putting in the hours 我亲眼所见 在他消失后
[02:19] after he dropped off the grid. 你还在努力地寻找
[02:21] – You kept searching. – I had a job to do. -你一直在搜查 -那是工作
[02:24] He killed 16 people. 他杀了16个人
[02:25] That we know of. 还只是已知的
[02:27] We have no idea what kind of secrets this man took to his grave. 我们不知道他带了怎样的秘密进入坟墓
[02:30] How many more victims he killed, where he buried them. 他杀了多少人 他把她们埋在了哪里
[02:33] Where’s the justice for them and their families? 对她们和她们的家人而言 正义何在
[02:35] I wanted him behind bars, too. 我也想抓他入狱
[02:37] Maybe you used to, before he invaded your home. 或许你曾经的确如此 在他闯入你家之前
[02:41] Before he tried to kill you. 在他试图杀了你之前
[02:44] Yesterday morning, 昨天早上
[02:45] Michael Rowan called his buddy, William Bazemore. 迈克·罗温打了电话给他朋友威廉·巴兹莫尔
[02:49] We think he made the call over the Internet, 我们认为他是用互联网打的
[02:50] because we haven’t been able to trace it. 因为我们无法查到这个电话
[02:52] Mr. Bazemore wasn’t there, so Rowan left a message. 巴兹莫尔先生当时没接 所以罗温留了语音
[02:57] Hey, William, it’s me. 威廉 是我
[02:58] I wanted to check on you. 我想确认下你是否还好
[03:00] Uh, look, you’re gonna hear some things on the news about me. 听着 你将会听到一些关于我的事
[03:03] I, uh, wanted you to know they’re not true. 我想让你知道 那些都不是真的
[03:07] Joan! 乔恩
[03:12] Is there anything you’d like to say? 你还有什么想说的吗
[03:18] I’d like my lawyer now. 我要我的律师
[03:52] I have to say, I was surprised when I got your call. 不得不说 我很惊讶会接到你的电话
[03:54] You’re the finest defense attorney in New York, Ms. Donnely. 你是纽约最好的辩护律师 唐纳利女士
[03:56] What’s surprising about a murder suspect 一个杀人嫌犯付定金请你来
[03:58] putting you on retainer? 这有什么值得惊讶的
[04:00] I’ve lost six trials defending people you helped put away. 我曾输了六场辩护官司 都是拜你所赐
[04:03] The surprise was that you would trust me with your life. 我惊讶的是 你居然放心把命交给我
[04:06] I’ve seen you in court. 我见过你在法庭上的样子
[04:07] You only lost those cases 你之所以输了那些官司
[04:08] because those clients were guilty. 是因为那些人真的有罪
[04:11] I’m not guilty. 而我无罪
[04:13] Michael Rowan identified you as his attacker. 迈克·罗温认出了袭击他的人是你
[04:16] How do you explain that? 你作何解释
[04:17] I can’t. 我无法解释
[04:19] I just keep thinking that he… 我只是一直在想
[04:21] suffered trauma to his skull. 他头骨受了伤
[04:24] Maybe he was confused. 也许他迷糊了
[04:25] Maybe I was the last person on his mind. 也许我是他脑子里的最后一个人
[04:26] – I don’t know. – Well, the truth is… -我不知道 -其实…
[04:30] the tape’s not the scariest thing you’re up against. 录音带不是你要面对的最糟的事
[04:32] Mallick is. 而是马利克
[04:34] She’s as sharp as they come. 她志在必得
[04:36] Then why is she so determined to sacrifice an innocent woman 那她为什么想让一个无辜的女人
[04:39] at the altar of a mass murderer? 牺牲在一个杀人魔手里
[04:42] Maybe she wants a high-profile clearance to shine her own star. 也许她想高调彰显自己的功劳
[04:45] Maybe she really is outraged 也许她真的很愤怒
[04:48] that some of Rowan’s murder victims will never be identified. 一些受害者可能永远都查不清身份了
[04:51] Either way, she’s telegraphing what she wants. 无论如何 她在勾画她想要的情景
[04:55] And that’s you behind bars. 也就是让你进监狱
[05:04] Will you be returning to your parents’ house? 你要回你父母家吗
[05:06] No. 不
[05:08] I don’t want them anywhere near this. 我不想让他们卷进来
[05:13] Did you do it? 是你干的吗
[05:20] Did I do what? 什么是我干的吗
[05:22] Kill Michael. 杀了迈克
[05:27] I would understand. 我能理解的
[05:29] In fact, I would do everything in my power 事实上 我会尽我所能
[05:31] to make sure you got away with it. 帮你摆脱罪名
[05:34] No, I did not kill Michael. 不 我没杀迈克
[05:37] Did you? 是你吗
[05:38] You think I wouldn’t have told you? 你觉得我会不告诉你吗
[05:40] You thought I wouldn’t have told you. 你觉得我会不告诉你吗
[05:43] I did not kill Michael Rowan. 我没杀迈克·罗温
[05:46] Which is apparently the name of the club we’ll be forming. 看来我俩要组成一个叫”没杀罗温”的社团了
[05:51] Obviously, we need to identify the real culprit. 显然我们得找出真正的罪犯
[05:55] And Agent Mallick will not be making that easy. 而马利克探员不会让这事好办的
[05:58] She’s already warned us to stay away from the precinct. 她已经警告我们远离分局
[06:01] We will not have access to the department or its resources. 我们没法接触警局和它的资源
[06:04] We won’t know what evidence has been gathered 我们没法知道联调局收集了什么证据
[06:06] or how the Bureau plans to use it. 以及他们准备怎么用它
[06:08] She’s made the rules of the game quite clear. 她把游戏规则制定得很清楚
[06:12] So, what do we do? 那我们怎么办
[06:15] We cheat. 我们作弊
[06:34] I like the new place. 我喜欢你的新家
[06:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:39] How’s Joan? 乔恩怎么样了
[06:41] Remarkably well for a woman who, on consecutive days, 作为一个无暇喘息的女人已经很好了
[06:43] was brutally attacked by a serial killer 被一个连环杀手暴打一顿
[06:45] and then threatened with imprisonment for his murder. 又因为他的死而被威胁要进监狱
[06:49] She didn’t do it, by the way. 顺便说一句 不是她干的
[06:52] I know. 我知道
[06:54] So you also know why I’m here. 所以你也知道我为什么来
[06:57] Yeah. 对
[06:58] I need everything. 我需要所有东西
[06:59] I need every report, every file. 我需要所有的报告和文件
[07:03] – Sherlock… – It wasn’t a request. -夏洛克… -这不是请求
[07:05] I can’t. 不行
[07:06] There’s too many eyes on this. 有太多人在盯着这事
[07:08] Too much attention. 关注度太高
[07:09] – Captain. – I can’t do it, okay? -警监 -我做不到 好吗
[07:12] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:13] She didn’t kill Michael Rowan. 她没杀迈克·罗温
[07:15] The evidence is going to show that. 证据会证明的
[07:19] You’re just going to have to be patient. 你只需要耐心一点
[07:21] No, I don’t think I will. 不 我觉得我做不到
[07:45] It’s okay. I’m awake. 没关系 我醒着呢
[07:49] Couldn’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[07:50] I would lie and say it was the cracked ribs, but… 我可以撒谎说是因为肋骨疼 但是…
[07:55] How’d it go with the captain? 警监那边情况如何
[07:57] Poorly. 很糟
[07:58] He won’t be helping us. 他不会帮我们
[08:01] That’s why I broke into the morgue last night. 所以我昨晚闯进了停尸间
[08:03] Made a copy of Michael’s autopsy report. 复印了一份迈克的验尸报告
[08:08] I also have his body downstairs. 我还把他的尸体放在了楼下
[08:16] As we assumed, cause of death– 跟我们想的一样 死因…
[08:18] blunt-force trauma to the head. 头部钝器创伤
[08:21] So his right eye was lacerated, 他的右眼破裂
[08:22] his orbital bone was broken, 颧骨骨折
[08:24] and the wound would have dripped blood into both eyes. 伤口会让双眼充血
[08:27] Meaning he wasn’t just concussed 意味着他在指认你是凶手时
[08:28] when he identified you as his killer. 不光是迷糊的
[08:30] He was half blind. 他当时是半瞎的
[08:32] So, is that for my modesty? 挡住那里是为了不让我尴尬吗
[08:34] Mine, actually. 其实是为了我
[08:35] Don’t worry. 别担心
[08:36] There were no clues there. 那里没有线索
[08:38] Just confirmation of every stereotype 只是为了符合人们
[08:39] anyone’s ever assumed about men who hurt women. 对伤害女人的男人的刻板印象
[08:42] I thought the most interesting part of his anatomy 我觉得对他的解剖最有趣的部分
[08:44] was his upper torso. 在他的上半身
[08:47] Note the wound you inflicted. 注意你造成的伤口
[08:49] Somebody stitched it up. 有人把它缝合了
[08:51] Not the medical examiner. 不是法医
[08:54] He writes in his report it was sutured 他在报告里写着这个伤口
[08:55] no more than two hours after Michael sustained it. 是在受伤后两小时内缝合的
[08:58] There’s no way he did that himself. 不可能是他自己缝的
[09:01] I wager the FBI’s canvassing hospitals 我打赌现在联调局正在
[09:03] and medical and veterinary offices as we speak. 搜查医院和兽医站
[09:06] That makes sense, 有道理
[09:07] but I don’t think the person who did this has an office. 但我觉得干这事的人没有办公室
[09:09] I think he’s a combat medic. 我觉得他是个军医
[09:11] Or at least he was a long time ago. 至少很久以前是
[09:13] Looks like the wound was closed 看起来伤口是用
[09:15] with an oh-silk on a curved needle. 弯针和丝线缝合的
[09:18] But what really stands out is the color: black. 但特殊的是它的颜色 黑色
[09:21] I took a course in emergency medicine, 我上过急救医学的课
[09:23] and the professor showed us slides of sutures 教授给我们看过军医缝合伤口的
[09:25] done by combat medics. 幻灯片
[09:27] Most of what he showed us was from the Vietnam War, 他给我们看的大部分是来自越战的
[09:29] but the sutures looked exactly like these. 但那些缝合伤口看起来和这个一样
[09:31] If you’re right, 如果你说得没错
[09:32] Michael either went back in time to the Tet Offensive 迈克要么穿越回了”新年攻势”战役
[09:35] or he visited someone with medical training 要么去拜访了某个在六十年代
[09:38] and supplies from the 1960s. 受过医疗培训而且有医疗用品的人
[09:40] There’s gotta be thousands of Vietnam vets living in New York. 纽约可能有几千名越战老兵
[09:42] Yes. 没错
[09:45] Lucky for us, 幸运的是
[09:46] I think I know the one we’re looking for. 我想我知道我们要找的是哪个
[09:53] Here. 来
[09:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:56] Sherlock, right? 你叫夏洛克 对吧
[09:57] Yeah. 对
[09:59] Seen you at a few meetings. 看你来参加过几次互助会
[10:00] Denny. Vietnam veteran. 丹尼 越战老兵
[10:03] Oh, what gave it away? 是什么出卖了我
[10:06] You were a combat medic. 你曾经是个军医
[10:07] You, uh, suffered from PTSD, which you treated with heroin. 你用海洛因治疗你的创伤后应激障碍
[10:09] You were on and off it for years, 你吸毒戒毒很多年
[10:10] but the last time I saw you, you were ten years sober. 但我上次见你时 你已经戒毒十年了
[10:14] You shared with the group that you had another addiction, 你和互助小组分享说你还有另一种瘾
[10:16] which was collecting, uh, memorabilia 也就是收集你参加过的
[10:18] from the war that you fought in. 那场战争的纪念品
[10:20] I was impressed I remembered your name. 我能记住你的名字已经很不容易了
[10:23] That’s some memory you got. 你的记性真好
[10:25] Actually, it’s your collection I’d like to talk to you about. 其实我是想跟你聊聊你的收藏
[10:28] Safe to assume that you’ve acquired 你应该还有一两个
[10:30] a vintage medical field kit or two over the years? 古老的战场医疗包吧
[10:34] Yeah, meeting’s getting started. We should find some seats. 互助会要开始了 我们该去找座位了
[10:37] No, I think we should take this conversation somewhere else. 不 我觉得我们应该换个地方聊聊
[10:39] Unless you’d like me to share with the group 除非你想让我跟小组分享
[10:41] that you stitched up a wounded serial killer the other night. 你那天晚上给连环杀手缝合了伤口
[10:46] You gotta understand, 你要理解
[10:47] when Michael showed up at my place, 当迈克出现在我家时
[10:50] he was just another guy from meetings. 他只是互助会上的一个人
[10:53] All the stuff I’ve heard about 过去几个晚上
[10:55] on the news over the past couple nights… 我在新闻上听到的那些事…
[11:00] it blew my mind. 让我很惊讶
[11:02] I mean, you’d think you’d know 我是说 人总会觉得
[11:03] a serial killer when you see one. 自己能识别出连环杀手
[11:05] What time did he arrive? 他是什么时候到的
[11:07] Around 10:00. 大约十点
[11:08] He was bleeding all over the place. 他流了很多血
[11:11] He said he had had a bad time lately, 他说他最近过得很糟
[11:13] so he tried to score that night. 所以他那天晚上想吸毒
[11:15] Only the dealer he went to tried to rip him off. 但他找的那个毒贩想敲他一笔
[11:18] Michael got angry. 迈克很生气
[11:19] He shoved the guy. 他捅了那家伙
[11:20] The guy shoved back. 那家伙也捅了他
[11:22] So he told you he was stabbed by a dealer, 他告诉你他是被毒贩捅了
[11:24] and then he ran away. 然后他逃走了
[11:26] He said he was afraid to go to the hospital 他说他不敢去医院
[11:28] because he thought the dealer and his guys 因为他觉得毒贩的人
[11:30] might come looking for him there. 会去医院找他
[11:32] So he asked you to tend to the wound for him. 所以他让你帮他缝合伤口
[11:35] And after I was done, I let him crash on the couch. 我缝完之后 让他在沙发上休息
[11:39] In the morning, I got up to run some errands. 早上我出去办了点事
[11:41] He was still asleep. 他还在睡觉
[11:43] When I came back, he was gone. 等我回来的时候 他已经走了
[11:44] I figured, okay, he went to work or something. 我想他可能是去上班了
[11:49] But then, that night, 但那天晚上
[11:50] I see on TV somebody killed him. 我在电视上看到有人杀了他
[11:53] And then I hear that the police 然后我听说警察
[11:54] think he killed a bunch of girls. 认为他杀了一群女孩
[11:55] I figure, I got a record. 我想我有案底
[11:57] No good’s gonna come from me telling the cops 如果我告诉警察我帮过他
[11:59] I-I helped him, so I keep it to myself. 会对我不利 所以我就没说
[12:04] I swear everything I told you is the truth. 我发誓我跟你说的都是真的
[12:08] I believe you. 我相信你
[12:14] You said you consult for the police. 你说你是警察的顾问
[12:18] Am I gonna be in trouble for helping him? 我帮他会给自己惹麻烦吗
[12:21] No. 不会
[12:24] Not if you help me. 只要你帮我就不会
[12:41] – Sure you weren’t followed? – Positive. -你确定没被人跟踪 -确定
[12:44] – Did you bring what I asked? – Yeah. -我要的东西带来了吗 -带了
[12:45] There’s one spray can of luminol. 有一个发光氨的喷壶
[12:46] I think the surgical mask and the shower cap are overkill. 我觉得手术口罩和浴帽有点多余
[12:49] Uh, I don’t think the fumes are gonna hurt you. 我觉得烟雾伤不着你
[12:51] It’s not for me; it’s for you. 这不是给我的 是给你的
[12:52] This is the last known location of a man 这是你被怀疑谋杀的那个人
[12:54] you’re suspected of murdering. 已知的最后出现地点
[12:55] If the FBI ever finds this place, 如果联调局找到了这里
[12:57] do you want to take the chance that they’ll find your DNA as well? 你想冒险让他们也找到你的DNA吗
[13:02] I feel ridiculous. 我觉得很荒唐
[13:04] Imagine how ridiculous you would feel 设想下如果你为一项
[13:06] if you went to prison for a crime you didn’t commit. 你没有做过的事涉罪入狱有多荒唐吧
[13:08] Okay, so on the phone, 好吧 你在电话中说
[13:09] you said you found some blood spatter? 找到了一些飞溅的血渍
[13:11] Yes. Barely noticeable. 是的 很难看到
[13:13] On the wall here. 在这边的墙上
[13:16] But what’s more noticeable 但更难注意到的是
[13:17] is the smell of chlorine on the floor along here. 地板这一条有一股氟的气味
[13:23] I came here looking for clues as to where Michael went next. 我来这里是想找到迈克下一步去向的线索
[13:27] But now you think he never left. 但你现在认为他没有离开
[13:29] The person who killed him did it here, 杀了他的人在这里作案
[13:31] and then cleaned up after they were done, 完事后清理了现场
[13:33] but left some spatter on the wall. 但是在墙上留下了一些溅上去的血渍
[13:35] Are you sure it’s not the guy who owns the place? 确定不是这个房子的主人吗
[13:38] Positive. 确定
[13:39] His haptics were an open book. 他的反应一目了然
[13:41] He’s innocent. 他是无辜的
[13:42] Get the blinds, would you? 关上百叶窗好吗
[13:52] I think we’re gonna have to tell the FBI 我觉得我们得把我们的发现
[13:54] or the police what we found. 告诉联调局或警察
[13:55] I think that would be a very bad idea. 我觉得这不是个好主意
[13:58] Obviously, these prints were left 很明显 这些痕迹是
[14:01] by the killer as she cleaned. 女凶手清理现场时留下的
[14:03] I say “She” because the footprints are those of a woman. 我说”女凶手”是因为这些脚印是女性的
[14:07] What is more troubling is… 更麻烦的是
[14:09] they’re the same size as yours. 脚印的大小和你的一致
[14:22] All in all, a productive morning. 总的说来 这个早上收获颇多
[14:24] We’re ahead of the FBI on several fronts. 我们在几个方面都领先了联调局
[14:26] We know when and where Michael was murdered. 我们知道了迈克被谋杀的时间和地点
[14:29] And that the person who did it was a woman. 以及凶手是一个女人
[14:31] Oh, wait– that fits their theory 等等 这和他们的推断完全相符
[14:33] that I’m the killer perfectly. 我就是凶手
[14:36] So, the person who killed Michael 所以 杀了迈克的人
[14:38] knew to go looking for him at that house. How? 知道去那所房子找他 怎么知道的
[14:40] Been wondering the same thing. 我也在想这个问题
[14:43] What if it’s because she had the resources 如果是因为她可以轻易接触到
[14:44] of a federal agency at her disposal? 联邦机构的消息来源呢
[14:47] What? 什么
[14:47] We’ve been puzzling as to 我们一直困惑的是
[14:48] Special Agent Mallick’s special determination 为何马利克探员特别想将谋杀迈克的罪名
[14:51] to hang Michael’s murder on you. 算在你头上
[14:53] What if it’s because she did it herself? 但如果这是因为她就是凶手呢
[14:56] The person who did it was a woman. So is she. 凶手是名女性 她也是
[14:58] But why would she track him down and kill him 但为什么要在他前几天晚上闯进这里后
[15:00] after he broke in here the other night? 还要追踪并杀了他
[15:02] I mean, he’d finally slipped up, 他来这里算是终于败露了行迹
[15:03] so all the Bureau had to do was charge him. 联调局只用起诉他就行了
[15:05] She’d have plenty of time to build a case against him 她有足够的时间以多起谋杀罪名
[15:07] for the murders he committed. 起诉他
[15:09] We tried for months to build a case, and we failed. 我们花了几个月立案 但失败了
[15:11] She was finding the path equally futile. 她觉得她这么做会和我们一样徒劳
[15:14] She was worried he would slip the net again. 她担心他会再次逃出法网
[15:17] We’ll need to ascertain 我们需要查出
[15:18] where she was at the time of the murder. 谋杀案发时她在哪
[15:20] Our friends at Everyone were quite helpful 我们追查迈克时
[15:21] during our pursuit of Michael, “人人”的朋友帮了不少忙
[15:22] but he was a predator of young women. 但他专对年轻女人下手
[15:25] Our next quarry is a federal agent. 我们下一个目标是一位联邦探员
[15:27] Difficult to tell 很难说
[15:28] which one a hacker collective would find more odious. 哪一个会让黑客更厌恶
[15:31] We’ll know soon enough. 很快就能知道了
[15:32] I’m still wondering if we should tell the FBI about what we found. 我还是在想应不应该把我们的发现告诉联调局
[15:36] I mean, we could go over Mallick’s head, 我们可以越过马利克
[15:38] talk to one of her superiors. 向她的上级反映
[15:39] That would make it hard for her 那样她就很难
[15:40] to tamper with the scene. 对犯罪现场动手脚了
[15:42] Actually, there’s no scene left with which to tamper. 其实现在已经没有现场可以动手脚了
[15:45] Denny Mulgrew’s home was destroyed by fire 丹尼·马尔格鲁的家20分钟前
[15:47] 20 minutes ago. 被火烧毁了
[15:53] What do you mean, it was “destroyed by fire”? 什么意思 “被火烧毁了”
[15:56] I mean I’ve been texting with him since we left. 我们走后我一直在和他发短信
[15:58] I explained our findings, and I recommended 我向他解释了我们的发现 建议他
[16:00] that he torch the place immediately, 立即毁掉那个地方
[16:02] lest to be falsely accused of murder. 否则他就会被扣上谋杀的罪名
[16:04] You told him to burn down his house? 你让他把自己的房子烧了
[16:06] I offered to send a professional arsonist, 我提出过帮他找个专业的纵火犯
[16:08] but he assured me he was up to the task. 但他跟我保证他可以的
[16:10] I’ve already sent him a six-figure sum 我已经从一个匿名账号
[16:12] from an anonymous account. 给他打了几百万
[16:13] He’s going to be in a new and better home 在你没注意之前
[16:15] before you know it. 他就会搬到一个更新更好的地方
[16:16] – Sherlock… – He’ll even have enough money left over -夏洛克 -剩下的钱足够他
[16:18] to rebuild his memorabilia collection. 重建他的纪念品收藏
[16:19] – Sherlock… – Are you not understanding -夏洛克 -你还不明白
[16:21] what is at stake here? 重点在哪里吗
[16:24] You’re this close to being charged with murder. Murder. 你差这么点就要被控谋杀了 谋杀
[16:28] If I’m right about Special Agent Mallick, 如果我对马利克探员的想法是对的
[16:29] then it’s possible she had plans to return to that house. 那她有可能计划好了要怎么回到那座房子里
[16:31] Only, this time, she would have an FBI forensics team in tow, 只是这次会有个联调局法证小组跟着她
[16:34] and the place would be brimming with evidence 而那个地方一定充斥着
[16:36] that she had planted to use against you. 她故意栽赃你的罪证
[16:39] Now, I’m sorry if you don’t approve of my methods, 如果你不同意我的方法我很遗憾
[16:42] but I’m not going to let any additional harm come to you. 但我不会让你受到更多的伤害
[16:47] Joan Watson is one of the finest people i’ve ever worked with. 乔恩·华生是我合作过的最出色的人
[16:52] Is that your full statement regarding her character? 这是你对于她人品的完整论述吗
[16:55] Not even close. 远不止此
[16:57] You don’t have time 你没时间
[16:58] to hear my full statement about her character. 来听我对她人品的完整论述了
[17:01] But I could boil it down to this: 但我可以简单地这么说
[17:03] She didn’t kill Michael Rowan. 她没有谋杀迈克·罗温
[17:08] I just wanted to see how things were going in here. 我只是想看看这里情况如何
[17:10] Great. I think these guys have everything now 很好 我想这些人除了我的皮带尺寸
[17:13] but my belt size and my favorite beatle. 和我最爱的披头士成员外 什么都问过了
[17:15] It’s George, by the way. 我最爱乔治 顺便一说
[17:17] You think we’re wasting your time? 你觉得我们在浪费你的时间吗
[17:19] We just want the truth to come out. 我们只是想揭示真相
[17:21] So do I. 我也是
[17:23] Matter of fact, I’d like to help you 实际上 我想帮你们
[17:24] find the person who killed Michael Rowan. 找到杀害迈克·罗温的人
[17:26] Only, instead of being out there developing some real suspects, 只是 我没有在外面找真正的嫌犯
[17:29] I’m stuck answering questions 却被困在这里回答
[17:31] about the one person in the world 关于这世上我确定不是嫌犯的那个人
[17:33] I know didn’t do it. 相关的问题
[17:35] You want to help. 你想帮忙
[17:36] That’s funny. 有意思
[17:38] I came in here because I want to help you. 我来这里就是想要帮你
[17:42] I understand you’re about to join the U.S. Marshals. 我知道你就要加入美国法警署了
[17:45] What’s that got to do with anything? 提这个干什么
[17:47] I’ve become very familiar 我已经非常熟悉
[17:48] with the way Ms. Watson and her partner like to operate. 华生女士和她同伴的工作方式了
[17:51] The corners they cut, 他们抄的近路
[17:52] the rules they pretend are there for everyone but them. 他们严以待人宽以待己
[17:56] Tell me, Detective, 告诉我 警探
[17:58] if I were to launch a full-scale investigation 如果我对你和华生女士合作的每个案子
[18:00] into every case you ever worked with Ms. Watson, 都展开全面调查的话
[18:04] how do you think that would go for you? 你觉得对你会有什么影响
[18:19] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你过来
[18:21] Quite pleased to hear from you, actually. 很高兴你能联系我
[18:22] Not everyone at the department’s 警局里现在不是每个人
[18:23] so keen to associate with us at the moment. 都想跟我们扯上关系的
[18:26] The Captain’s got a lot of eyes on him right now. 警监现在承受着多方压力
[18:29] He’s getting a lot of questions 他也被很多人质疑
[18:30] about you and Joan, how you work. 关于你和乔恩 以及你们的工作方式
[18:33] So am I. 我也是
[18:35] And yet here you are. 但你还是来了
[18:39] This is everything we’ve got so far on Rowan’s murder. 这是我们目前对罗温被杀所知的信息
[18:41] It isn’t much, but maybe it’ll help. 虽然不多 但可能会有帮助
[18:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:48] This agent, 这个探员
[18:49] Mallick, she’s not going to stop coming. 马利克 她不会就此停手的
[18:53] She’s gonna do whatever it takes to hang this on Joan. 她一定会尽其所能把这件事栽在乔恩头上
[18:56] I know. 我知道
[18:57] Well, I would tell you to solve this one fast, 我本会告诉你赶紧解决这件案子
[19:00] but you’re you. 但你是你
[19:01] I know you’ve only got one speed. 我知道你只有一档速
[19:03] Oh, you’d be surprised. 你会吃惊的
[19:33] Something I should know? 我该知道什么吗
[19:34] Everyone got back to us while you were out. 你不在的时候”人人”回复了我们
[19:36] They said they would look into Agent Mallick 他们说可以帮我们查查马利克探员
[19:38] if I gave them an up-close view of one of your beehives 如果我让他们好好看看你的一个蜂巢
[19:41] and put this song on repeat. 并单曲循环这首歌的话
[19:43] I mean, I had to get movers to get it down here, 我得找搬家工人帮我把它们搬下来
[19:46] but at least we did not have to humiliate ourselves this time. 但至少这次我们不用自取其辱了
[19:49] Oh, you’ve been humiliated. You just don’t realize it. 你已经自取其辱了了 你只是自己不知道而已
[19:53] One of the founding fathers of Everyone, “人人”的元老之一
[19:55] StingSquat44, is an admitted melissophiliac. 叮咬宅44是一名公开的蜜蜂癖
[20:00] He’s aroused by bees. 蜜蜂会让他有快感
[20:03] You just arranged a sex show with a cast of thousands. 你刚用几千只蜜蜂为他安排了一场性爱秀
[20:08] Ordinarily, I would shut it down, 通常来说我会立马关机
[20:11] but since we need Everyone’s help so badly… 但由于我们这么需要”人人”的帮助
[20:13] Actually, I’m not sure we do. 其实我不确定我们真的需要
[20:15] My meeting with Marcus was quite fruitful. 我和马库斯的见面收获颇丰
[20:20] Every piece of trash on or around Michael’s body 迈克尸体周围的每一块垃圾
[20:22] was vouchered as evidence and indexed. 都被搜集为证物并编号索引了
[20:25] Standard procedure when a body turns up in a landfill or a dump. 这是处理废品场或垃圾场出现尸体的标准流程
[20:28] According to that, 根据这些索引
[20:29] everything around Michael originated in Harlem. 迈克周围的东西都源自哈莱姆区
[20:32] Doesn’t make any sense. You and I both know 这说不通啊 我们都知道
[20:33] that Michael was killed in Queens. 迈克是在皇后区被杀的
[20:35] So you think the real killer murdered Michael in Queens, 所以你觉得真凶在皇后区杀了迈克
[20:38] and then dumped him in Harlem. 再把他扔到了哈莱姆
[20:40] That’s one possibility. 这是一种可能性
[20:41] Another is that Michael’s body never went to Harlem at all. 还有一种可能是迈克的尸体根本没被运到哈莱姆
[20:45] Harlem came to him. 是哈莱姆找上了他
[20:53] Curtis Jenkins? 柯蒂斯·詹金斯
[20:57] Hello. My name’s Sherlock Holmes. 你好 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[20:58] This is Joan Watson. We work with the police. 这位是乔恩·华生 我们协同警方办案
[21:01] – How you doing? – Good. -你好吗 -很好
[21:03] Actually, I know your son, Graham. 其实我认识你儿子 格雷厄姆
[21:06] He was in prison for strangling his wife. 他之前被控勒死妻子而入狱了
[21:08] I helped prove that he was innocent. 是我帮忙证明了他无罪
[21:10] Perhaps he mentioned me. 或许他提起过我
[21:12] He said something about a British guy with a funny name. 他提过一个名字很逗的英国人
[21:16] You come here so I could thank you in person? 你是来让我当面谢你的吗
[21:19] No. We came here because we think 不 我们来这是因为我们觉得
[21:21] that you helped the woman who killed Michael Rowan 你帮助杀迈克·罗温的女人
[21:23] dispose of his body. 抛了尸
[21:25] You know the name. 你知道这名字
[21:26] Course I do. 我当然知道
[21:28] He’s the son of a bitch the police think 他就是警方怀疑的
[21:29] killed my daughter-in-law. 杀了我儿媳妇的那混蛋
[21:31] Heard on the news he turned up dead. 我在新闻上听说他死了的消息
[21:34] I was okay with that. 我觉得挺好的
[21:36] But I had nothing to do with it. 但这事与我无关
[21:38] So, you’ve worked as a mechanic for the Department of Sanitation 你在环卫局当修理工
[21:41] for over 30 years. 已经三十多年了
[21:42] You’ve spent the last 15 here at the Harlem garage. 过去十五年你都在哈莱姆垃圾场这工作
[21:45] So? 所以呢
[21:46] So, Michael’s body was found at a DSNY transfer station. 迈克的尸体在环卫局的一处转运站被发现
[21:50] We have evidence that he was dumped 我们有证据表明
[21:51] by a garbage truck that works out of Harlem. 他是由一辆在哈莱姆工作的垃圾车抛尸的
[21:54] We also have evidence 我们还有证据表明
[21:55] that he was killed at a residence in Queens. 他被谋杀于皇后区的一处住所
[21:57] We think you took a truck from this garage, drove it to Queens, 我们认为你从这个垃圾站把车开到了皇后区
[22:00] picked up Michael’s body, and then returned it, 装上了迈克的尸体后又把它开了回来
[22:03] where it resumed its usual rounds in Harlem, 之后它会继续按照在哈莱姆的既定路线行驶
[22:05] before making a final stop at the transfer station. 最后再在转运站停下
[22:09] When you got here, 你们过来时
[22:12] you noticed the guard station at the gate, right? 有注意到门口的警卫室吧
[22:15] That place is manned 24-7. 那个地方全天候有人把守
[22:18] These trucks may smell, 这些垃圾车可能味道不好闻
[22:19] but they cost about 150 grand apiece. 但它们一辆也要十五万
[22:22] And the only people who can take ’em out 唯一能把他们开走的人
[22:24] are the drivers. 就是司机
[22:26] Well, you have friends here. 你在这里有朋友
[22:27] Maybe you called in a favor. 你可能叫人帮了忙
[22:29] Even if I had, 就算我找了人
[22:31] all the trucks are tracked by GPS. 这些车都有GPS定位
[22:33] So you find one that took a trip to Queens the other day, 你要是找到了开去过皇后区的车
[22:36] you let me know. 再来通知我
[22:37] Mr. Jenkins… 詹金斯先生
[22:38] The person who killed that psycho is a hero. 杀了那疯子的人是个英雄
[22:41] Okay? 好吗
[22:43] Rowan put my son through hell. 罗温害我儿子饱受折磨
[22:45] So, even if I could point you in someone’s direction, 所以 即使我能帮你们指出某人
[22:47] I wouldn’t. 我也不会那么做的
[22:49] Not in a million years. 绝对不会
[22:50] – Well, perhaps you just need a little motivation. – Don’t. -或许你需要一点动机 -别
[22:54] Come on. 走吧
[22:59] You understand that man’s our best chance 你知道那个人是我们证明你清白的
[23:01] of proving your innocence. 最好机会
[23:03] I’m not sure that’s true. 我不是很确定
[23:04] He seemed pretty confident that we couldn’t prove 他看起来相当确信我们没法证明
[23:06] that he drove a truck out of here, right? 他从这里把卡车开了出去 对吧
[23:08] He did. 确实
[23:09] Maybe that’s because he put the body 或许是因为他是在这里
[23:10] in the truck here at the garage. 把尸体装上车的
[23:12] You think he and/or the killer brought Michael here, 你觉得他和凶手把迈克带到了这里
[23:15] brought the body to the truck, not the other way around? 直接把尸体装上了车 而不是反过来
[23:17] That guard station he mentioned– I noticed it. 我注意到了他提到的警卫室
[23:20] I also noticed the security camera 我还注意到监控摄像
[23:21] that was recording vehicles coming and going. 在记录进出的来往车辆
[23:23] If the woman who killed Michael was here that day… 如果杀了迈克的女人那天也在这里
[23:25] Camera might have caught her face. 摄像头可能拍到了她的脸
[23:28] Sorry. I can’t help you. 对不起 我帮不了你们
[23:29] The footage you’re looking for is gone. 你们找的监控录像不见了
[23:31] What do you mean, “Gone”? 什么叫”不见了”
[23:32] I mean someone came and took it. 意思就是有人来拿走了
[23:34] They were law enforcement, like you. 他们也是执法部门的 跟你们一样
[23:37] See, I wasn’t here, 我当时不在
[23:38] but they told my guys there was some anonymous tip 但他们告诉我手下说有匿名举报
[23:40] that somebody was stealing equipment. 说有人在偷设备
[23:42] We let ’em into the system. They took what they needed. 我们放他们进了系统 他们拿了需要的东西
[23:45] The original footage got erased by accident. 原始监控录像因为意外被抹掉了
[23:47] Course it did. 当然了
[23:48] But the person that came here– 但那个来这儿的人
[23:49] was she from the FBI, an agent called Mallick? 她是不是联调局的 一个叫马利克的探员
[23:53] I… Louie. 路易
[23:56] The person you let into the system the other day– 你那天放进系统的那个人
[23:58] was she a Fed named Mallick? 是一个叫马利克的联调局探员吗
[24:00] No, it was a cop. 不是 是个警察
[24:01] And it was a he. 而且是个男人
[24:02] His name was, uh, Grayson. 他叫 格里森
[24:04] No, Gregson. 不对 格雷森
[24:06] Tom Gregson. 汤姆·格雷森
[24:08] He was a captain. Does that help? 他是个警监 这信息有用吗
[24:18] No, I’m fine. 不用 我没事
[24:19] You deserve a night out. 你应该歇一晚
[24:20] I’ll get a pizza or something. 我去买个披萨什么的
[24:23] All right? Okay. 好吗 行
[24:25] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[24:52] So you lied to the people at the garage in Harlem. 所以你对哈莱姆区车库那边的人说谎了
[24:56] You didn’t make a copy of the footage. 你并没有拷贝监控录像
[25:05] No. 没有
[25:10] There’s no copy. 没有拷贝
[25:18] How much do you know? 你知道多少了
[25:23] Almost all of it. 差不多都知道了
[25:27] Michael was killed by a woman 迈克是在丹尼·马尔格鲁的家里
[25:28] at the home of a man named Denny Mulgrew. 被一个女人杀害的
[25:32] An accomplice helped her dispose of the body: 一个共犯帮她处理了尸体
[25:36] a man named Curtis Jenkins, father of Graham. 名叫柯蒂斯·詹金斯 格雷厄姆的父亲
[25:41] I confess I don’t know at what point 我承认自己不知道
[25:45] you were drawn into the plot, 你是什么时候知道这条线索的
[25:46] but once you were, you realized 但你一知道这件事 就意识到
[25:48] that the killer could be undone by security footage 凶手可能会因詹金斯工作的地方
[25:52] recorded outside Mr. Jenkins’ workplace, 外面的监控录像而被捕
[25:54] so you went there and you destroyed it. 所以你就去毁了录像
[26:00] I spent the better part of today 我今天一直都以为
[26:03] thinking that Michael’s killer was Special Agent Mallick. 杀害迈克的人是特别探员马利克
[26:09] But no. 但并不是
[26:12] It’s Hannah. 是汉娜
[26:14] Your daughter. 你女儿
[26:19] Maddie wasn’t just Hannah’s roommate. 麦迪不仅仅是汉娜的室友
[26:23] She was her best friend. 她是汉娜最好的朋友
[26:25] After Maddie’s murder, 麦迪被杀后
[26:28] Hannah took some time off. 汉娜休息了一阵子
[26:31] She was supposed to be getting her head together. 她本该放下过去重新振作起来
[26:33] Instead, she started looking into Rowan on her own. 但是 她却自己开始寻找罗温
[26:40] She dug in. 她深入调查
[26:41] She got to know all the people in his life. 她了解了迈克生活中的所有人
[26:44] Including Denny Mulgrew. 包括丹尼·马尔格鲁
[26:47] After she heard about what happened at your place, 她听说你家发生的事情后
[26:50] she got to thinking. 她就开始想
[26:51] He’s not going to a hospital. 他不会去医院
[26:54] He’d go to a guy like Mulgrew. 他会去找马尔格鲁这种人
[26:56] So she played a hunch. 所以她相信了直觉
[26:59] She went to his place and staked it out. 去他家盯梢
[27:02] The next morning, after Mulgrew left, 第二天早上 马尔格鲁离开后
[27:05] she found a way inside. 她想办法进了房子
[27:09] She had her gun with her. 她带了自己的枪
[27:11] But she thought that was too good for him, 但她觉得就这样让他死也太便宜他了
[27:13] so she used her baton instead. 所以她用了警棍
[27:17] Him calling Joan’s name– 他叫了乔恩的名字
[27:19] she never heard that. 她没听到
[27:22] And she sure as hell didn’t know 她更不知道
[27:23] the whole thing was being recorded. 这整件事都被录下来了
[27:27] So, when did she make you an accessory? 那她是什么时候把你变成从犯的
[27:33] Couple hours later, 几个小时后
[27:33] I got a call from a friend of mine who owns a bar. 有个开酒吧的朋友打电话给我
[27:37] He said Hannah was there 说汉娜在他那里
[27:39] and that she was in bad shape. 状态很不好
[27:42] So I went there, got her into my car. 所以我去了那里 把她弄上车
[27:48] And that’s when she told me everything. 就是那时她告诉了我一切
[27:56] You have to tell the FBI. 你必须告诉联调局
[27:58] I can’t. 我不能
[28:01] No. 不行
[28:02] Hannah’s a cop. 汉娜是个警察
[28:03] She can’t go to prison. 她不能进监狱
[28:06] And Watson can? 那华生就能吗
[28:09] You gotta understand– 你必须理解
[28:10] everything I did, I did before I knew 我做的一切 都是在知道
[28:13] that the Feds were trying to pin this on Joan. 联调局要把这个案子钉在乔恩身上之前
[28:16] Are you under the impression that that makes it okay? 所以你就觉得这一切就没关系了
[28:18] Mallick’s got nothing. 马利克没有任何证据
[28:20] Her whole case is circumstantial. 她的整个案子都是基于推测
[28:22] It’s going to blow over. 很快就会烟消云散的
[28:23] Let’s just imagine 我们就假设
[28:24] for a moment that it does. 它确实烟消云散了
[28:28] What about the damage to Watson’s reputation? 那对华生名声的损害呢
[28:31] Do you think she’ll ever be able to consult 你觉得她还能再给任何
[28:33] for law enforcement ever again? 执法机关做顾问吗
[28:34] What about the families of the women 那迈克杀掉并弃尸的
[28:36] who Michael murdered and then disposed of? 那些女人的家人呢
[28:38] What about the mothers and fathers 那些再也无法
[28:40] who are never going to be able to find their daughters, 找到他们女儿
[28:41] never going to be able to give them proper burials? 无法给她们下葬的父母们呢
[28:44] Is this gonna blow over for them as well? 对他们来说也会烟消云散吗
[28:47] Or do you think perhaps they might start bringing 还是说他们或许会开始对华生
[28:49] civil lawsuits against Watson? 提起民事诉讼
[28:51] How exactly do you imagine 你觉得她今后的生活
[28:54] her quality of life moving forward? 会是什么样子
[28:56] You’re the door that this lunatic walked through, okay? 是你让那个疯子走进了我们的生活 好吗
[28:59] Not me! 不是我
[29:01] He cozied up to you. 他巴结的人是你
[29:03] He got to know everything about you, 他知道了关于你的一切
[29:06] including the fact that I have a daughter. 包括我有一个女儿的事
[29:08] He killed her friend to get your attention. 他杀了她的朋友来获取你的注意
[29:12] If it weren’t for you, 如果不是你
[29:13] Maddie Williams would be alive today 麦迪·威廉姆斯今天还能活着
[29:16] and my little girl wouldn’t be a killer. 而我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯
[29:23] She’s my daughter. 她是我女儿
[29:27] She’s my best friend. 她是我最好的朋友
[29:41] He won’t help. 他不会帮忙
[29:44] I think it’s time we took everything we know to Agent Mallick. 我想是时候把我们知道的一切告诉马利克探员了
[29:47] There’s very little we can prove, obviously, 显然 我们能证明的很少
[29:49] but our story holds. 但我们的故事有根基
[29:50] And if she’s half the agent she claims to be, 如果她有自己声称的一半那么好
[29:52] she’ll at least bring some pressure to bear on Hannah Gregson. 她最起码会给汉娜·格雷森一些压力
[29:55] That might be all that it takes. 也许这样就足够了
[29:58] It’s funny– the FBI came and took 说来有趣 联邦调查局来收走了
[30:00] everything we ever put up on that wall, 我们放在那墙上的一切
[30:01] but I still see it. 但我依然能看到
[30:03] The reports, maps, crime scene photos, 那些报道 地图 犯罪现场照片
[30:07] the face of every woman he killed. 他杀掉的每一个女人的面容
[30:11] I remember everything. 我记得一切
[30:13] As I was saying, I think a conversation 正如我所说的 我认为跟
[30:15] with Agent Mallick is in order. 马利克探员谈谈很有必要
[30:18] What if we didn’t do anything? 如果我们什么都不做呢
[30:19] Just took our chances, see what happens? 赌一把 看看会发生什么
[30:22] You want to just wait and see if you’re arrested? 你想就这么等着看自己会不会被逮捕吗
[30:26] I-I understand why Hannah did what she did. 我理解汉娜为什么会做出那种事
[30:29] I don’t want her to go to prison for it. 我不想让她因此进监狱
[30:31] I don’t want the captain to go to prison for helping her. 我不想让警监因为帮助她而进监狱
[30:33] But think about it– what does Mallick really have? 但是想一想 马利克究竟有些什么
[30:36] Means: Uh, Michael was bludgeoned with a weapon 手段 袭击迈克的武器
[30:38] that you’re known to favor. 是众所周知你最拿手的
[30:39] Motive: He tried to kill you. 动机 他想要杀你
[30:40] Opportunity: No one reliable can account 时机 没有可靠的人能证明
[30:42] for your whereabouts at the time of the murder. 你在案发时的所在地
[30:44] What else am I forgetting? Uh, oh, yes. 还有什么遗漏了 对了
[30:46] He identified you as his killer as he lay dying. 他在死前指认你是杀他的凶手
[30:49] Mallick does not have a murder weapon. 马利克没有找到凶器
[30:50] She has no witness. 她没有证人
[30:52] She can’t prove that I wasn’t where I said I was 她无法证明我在迈克被杀时
[30:55] when Michael was killed. 不在我所说的地方
[30:57] You appreciate that the captain is trying to be a good parent. 你欣赏警监想要做一个好父亲
[31:00] I assume that’s because you’ve been 我想这是因为你也在
[31:01] trying to become a parent yourself. 试图成为一名母亲
[31:03] How do you think all of this 你觉得这一切会
[31:04] is going to affect that endeavor? 如何影响你这方面的努力
[31:06] Who in their right mind is going to allow 有哪个思维正常的人 会允许
[31:08] an accused killer to adopt a child? 一个被控杀人的人领养孩子
[31:11] Maybe no one. 或许没有人
[31:15] Can’t think about that right now. 我现在没法想那些事
[31:18] Well, then it’s over, you know. 那这就是大结局了
[31:20] You know, our little family unit. 我们这一家人
[31:22] You, me, the captain, Marcus. 你 我 警监 马库斯
[31:25] We’ll never be able to set foot in that precinct ever again. 我们不可能再踏入那警局一步了
[31:28] I know. 我知道
[31:31] We’re supposed to be partners! 我们本该是搭档
[31:33] We are. 我们是的
[31:37] So be my partner. 所以做支持我的搭档吧
[31:57] Been thinking about you and the decision you made. 我一直在思考你所做出的决定
[32:03] I think there are certain crimes which the law cannot touch 我认为有些罪行法律无法触碰
[32:08] and which therefore, to some extent, 因此 在某种程度上
[32:11] justify private revenge. 正当化了私人复仇
[32:15] But your revenge has been anything but private. 但你的复仇是纯粹的私人恩怨
[32:20] It’s also been assigned to the wrong person. 并且还被扣在了错误的人头上
[32:22] I told you when you called– 你打来的时候我就说了
[32:25] I never meant for any of this to come down on Joan. 我从来没想过让乔恩承担这一切
[32:28] She doesn’t think we should tell the FBI the truth. 她觉得我们不能告诉联邦调查局真相
[32:32] Despite his betrayal, she still cares about your father. 尽管警监背叛了我们 华生依然关心他
[32:36] She doesn’t want to see him suffer the consequences of your actions. 她不愿见他承担你犯下的罪行的后果
[32:40] She would rather take her chances. 她情愿赌一赌运气
[32:45] And what do you think? 那你怎么想的
[32:48] I think a good detective leaves nothing to chance. 我觉得一位好的侦探不会把任何事交给运气
[32:55] You’re going to confess to everything. 你得坦白一切
[33:01] You can start with how you disposed of the murder weapon. 首先说说你是怎么处理凶器的
[33:14] Ma’am. 女士
[33:15] There’s been a development. 案情有新进展
[33:16] We need you to come with us. 需要您跟我们走一趟
[33:25] This is for you to sign. 这个需要你签名
[33:27] – What is that? – An affidavit -是什么 -一份宣誓书
[33:28] that’ll keep you from being charged as an accessory 让你免于被指控为
[33:31] to Michael Rowan’s murder after the fact. 迈克·罗温凶案的从犯
[33:33] “Accessory”? 从犯
[33:37] He didn’t tell you what he did, did he? 他没告诉你自己干了什么 对吧
[33:40] Who? 谁
[33:41] Your partner. 你的搭档
[33:43] He confessed to the murder. 他已经承认了谋杀
[33:46] He even produced the murder weapon. 甚至交出了凶器
[33:48] It was covered in Rowan’s blood 上面满是罗温的血迹
[33:50] and his fingerprints. 还有他的指纹
[33:51] You’re off the hook. 没你的事了
[33:54] No. 不
[33:57] That’s wrong. Sherlock did not kill anyone. 这不可能 夏洛克没有杀人
[33:59] I believe you. 我相信你
[34:00] I think he’s covering for you. 我觉得他是在替你顶罪
[34:04] I need to speak with him. 我要跟他谈谈
[34:06] Good luck with that. 那祝你好运了
[34:07] I have to see him. 我得见他
[34:08] He’s not here. He’s in England. 他不在这里 他回英国去了
[34:10] What? 什么
[34:11] He didn’t confess in person. 他不是亲自来自首的
[34:12] He sent a proxy. 而是派了个代理人
[34:13] Someone from the British consulate. 英国领事馆的人
[34:15] After she gave us his confession, 在她把夏洛克的认罪书给我们后
[34:17] she said some deal got hammered out 她说英美两国间
[34:19] between our country and hers. 已经签了某种协议
[34:20] MI6 made up a story for him, 军情六处给他瞎编了一个故事
[34:22] said that when he killed Rowan 说他杀了罗温
[34:24] he was acting in the service of the queen. 是在为女王服务
[34:27] But you and I know that’s a load of crap. 但你我都知道这全是屁话
[34:32] You said he’s in England. 你说他在英国
[34:34] The only part of the deal I like. 这也是整件事唯一让我高兴的地方了
[34:36] Sherlock Holmes isn’t America’s problem anymore. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了
[34:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:40] The Brits won’t extradite him. 英国那边不会引渡他
[34:41] They made that very clear. 他们很清楚地说了
[34:43] And he isn’t allowed to set foot in the U.S. ever again. 所以他再也不能踏上美国的土地
[34:46] Not without being arrested and tried 否则就要为他宣称自己所犯的罪
[34:48] for everything he alleges he did. 被捕并受审
[34:52] Your little partnership– it’s over. 你们的搭档关系结束了
[34:58] Cheer up, Joan. 开心点 乔恩
[34:59] You just got away with murder. 你刚摆脱了杀人罪名
[35:18] Thought you were supposed to be in England. 我以为你现在该在英国了
[35:20] I am. 是的
[35:22] Supposed to be, that is. “应该”在英国
[35:25] The terms of the deal I agreed to are quite binding. 我签的那份协议很有约束力
[35:30] There’s a plane waiting for me at Kennedy. 飞机正在肯尼迪机场等我
[35:33] But… 但是
[35:35] couldn’t leave without saying good-bye. 我不能不辞而别
[35:44] You surprised me last night. 昨晚你让我十分意外
[35:46] Your… your willingness to protect the captain. 你愿意保护警监
[35:49] Then I was surprised that I was surprised. 然后我很吃惊自己竟会感到意外
[35:54] Helping others before yourself is your nature. 优先考虑别人是你的天性
[35:59] Always has been. 一直都是
[36:02] And yet, in this instance, I found the risk to you 但在这件事上 我发现你要承担的风险
[36:06] unacceptable. 令我无法接受
[36:08] You thought I was throwing my life away, 你觉得我在自毁前程
[36:10] so you decided to throw your life away instead. 所以你决定你来自毁前程
[36:12] Well, in point of fact, I’ve sacrificed very little. 事实上 我牺牲的东西很少
[36:16] With respect to my freedom, that is. 就我的自由而言 牺牲的很少
[36:20] MI6 owed me. 军情六处欠我的
[36:21] Not you, not the captain, certainly not his daughter. 他们不欠你 不欠警监 更不欠他女儿
[36:24] Me. 而是我
[36:26] I’m the only one who could confess without going to prison. 我是唯一一个承认罪行后还不用入狱的人
[36:29] I wasn’t going to confess. 我没打算认罪
[36:30] No, you were going to play this out. 是的 你打算顺其自然
[36:33] Hope for the best. 希望一切都有好结果
[36:36] You visited Agent Mallick this morning. 早上你去见马利克探员了
[36:38] How did you think it was going to turn out for you? 你觉得事情会怎么样
[36:40] She told me that you gave her the murder weapon. 她说你把凶器给了他们
[36:42] I visited Hannah Gregson this morning. 今早我见了汉娜·格雷森
[36:45] I told her my intentions, and she agreed to help. 我说了自己的打算 她答应帮我忙
[36:47] She told me where the weapon was, and I retrieved it. 她告诉我凶器的位置 我拿回来了
[36:50] We could have fought this together. 我们本可以一起面对这些
[36:52] We could have failed. 我们本可能会失败
[36:53] That doesn’t sound like us. 这话听起来可不像我们
[36:57] I wanted to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[36:58] – Don’t. – I wanted to thank you -别 -我想谢谢你
[37:00] for everything you’ve done for me over the last six years. 六年来为我所做的一切
[37:03] – Sherlock… – I was dying when we first met. -夏洛克 -我们相识时 我心如死灰
[37:08] I mean, I looked well enough. 虽然我看起来挺好的
[37:10] Just got out of rehab and all that. 去戒毒什么的
[37:15] Thought that I knew everything, but I didn’t. 我以为自己看透了一切 其实并没有
[37:20] I didn’t realize how much… how much work 我没有意识到我需要…
[37:22] I would have to put in and how much time it would take. 我需要投入多少时间 以及那要花多长时间
[37:26] But most of all, I-I didn’t realize that… 但最主要的是 我没有意识到
[37:32] things could get better. 事情是可以变好的
[37:35] And that I could actually be… 我其实真的可以…
[37:46] Yes, I was dying. 是的 我当时心如死灰
[37:51] And no one could see it but you. 没人能看出来 除了你
[37:58] You saved my life, Joan. 你挽救了我的生命 乔恩
[38:11] We’re partners. 我们是搭档
[38:13] No. 不
[38:16] We’re much better than that. 我们远超搭档
[38:22] We’re two people that love each other. 我们是彼此爱着的两个人
[38:28] We always have been. 一直如此
[38:56] It’s a most painful matter to me, 这对我来说是最痛苦的事
[38:58] as you can most readily imagine, Mr. Holmes. 你完全可以想象 福尔摩斯先生
[38:59] I’ve been cut to the quick. 我被戳到了痛处
[39:03] I understand from our mutual acquaintance, Stamford, 我从我们共同的熟人史丹佛那里得知
[39:05] that you’ve already managed several delicate cases of this sort, 你已经成功处理了几起这种微妙的案子
[39:08] though I presume that they were hardly 不过我猜他们不会是
[39:10] from the same class of society. 跟我同一阶层的人
[39:12] Actually, this would be a step down. 其实接你的案子算是降了阶层了
[39:15] I beg pardon? 什么
[39:17] My last client of the sort was a king. 我上一位这类客户是个国王
[39:22] I had no idea. 我都不知道
[39:24] Had his wife gone missing? 他的太太失踪了吗
[39:25] Sorry. Do-do… do you hear that? 抱歉 你听到了吗
[39:28] Hear what? 听到什么
[39:29] Racket next door. 隔壁的喧哗
[39:32] I’m sorry, Mr. Holmes. I hear nothing. 抱歉 福尔摩斯先生 我什么也没听到
[39:35] Forgive me, Lord St. Simon. I’m-I’m… 原谅我 西蒙勋爵 我…
[39:37] I’m just… I’m still getting used to this place. 我只是还在适应这地方
[39:39] Oh, really? Stamford told me that you returned 是吗 史丹佛告诉我
[39:41] to Baker Street almost six months ago. 你回贝克街都快半年了
[39:42] I did, but my-my residence in New York 是的 但我在纽约的房子
[39:45] had much thicker walls. 墙比这里厚多了
[39:47] And, uh, these are just taking some getting used to. 这些需要适应
[39:50] Not to mention the neighbors behind them. 更何况还有那墙后的邻居
[39:53] I see. Um… 明白了
[39:56] as I was saying, my bride, 我刚才说到 我的新娘
[39:59] Miss Hatty Doran of San Francisco, 旧金山的海蒂·多兰小姐
[40:02] disappeared from our wedding reception 在我们的婚宴上消失了
[40:04] this past Saturday. 就在刚过去的这个周末
[40:05] We’d only been married an hour… 我们才结婚了一小时…
[40:07] Do you mind?! 小点声行吗
[40:18] Please continue. 请继续
[40:35] Did you not remember I had a client this morning? 你忘了我今早有个客户吗
[40:38] I was moving some furniture around. Sue me. 我在搬家具 告我啊
[40:40] Look, when you asked me if you could live here… 听着 当初你问我能不能住在这里
[40:41] When you invited me to live here. 是你邀请我住在这里的
[40:43] It was not so you could torture me with your incessant noise. 我可不是为了让你用持续不断的噪音来折磨我的
[40:45] How’d it go with the lord? 跟勋爵谈得怎么样
[40:47] Oh, he’s convinced his wife has been abducted, 他坚信他太太被绑架了
[40:49] but it couldn’t be more obvious that she’s left him. 但不能再明显了 是她离开了他
[40:51] I mean, I don’t blame her. 我可不会怪她
[40:52] I couldn’t spend another minute with the man. 我跟这男的一分钟都多待不下去
[40:53] Anyway, he’s a friend of a friend, 总之 他是个朋友的朋友
[40:55] so we’ll have to ascertain her whereabouts later. 我们回头得查明她的所在
[40:57] What about now? 那现在呢
[40:58] We’ve been summoned to Scotland Yard. 苏格兰场叫我们去
[40:59] There’s been a murder. 发生了谋杀案
[41:01] Okay, just let me get my coat. 好 我去拿外套
[41:09] All right. 好的
[41:16] You know, you were a better partner in New York. 你在纽约时是个更好的搭档
[41:19] We’re not partners. 我们不是搭档
[41:20] We’re two people who love each other. 我们是彼此爱着的两个人
[41:22] Well, you realize I only said that 你知道我当时说那话
[41:24] ’cause I thought we’d never see each other again. 只是因为我以为我们不会再见了吧
[41:30] I’m still not sure about this, you know. 其实 我还是没想好
[41:32] Us. Here. 我们 在这里
[41:35] Really? 是吗
[41:36] That’s funny, because I feel like we’re exactly 有意思 我可觉得这里
[41:38] where we’re supposed to be. 正是我们应该待的地方呢
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme