时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name’s Michael. | 我叫迈克 |
[00:02] | A man approached me at a meeting yesterday. | 昨天在互助会上一个男人找上了我 |
[00:04] | Apparently, I helped him once when I described how integral | 显然 我曾描述过我的工作是 |
[00:07] | my work was to maintaining my sobriety. | 如何让我保持清醒的 那对他有所帮助 |
[00:10] | There’s this girl I know from the program. | 我在项目中认识了一个女孩 |
[00:12] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[00:13] | You want me to look for her? | 你想让我去找她 |
[00:14] | I thought it might help you to. | 我觉得也许对你来说也有帮助 |
[00:16] | It’s like there’s… | 感觉我 |
[00:18] | nothing I can do to get his attention. | 做什么也无法引起他的注意 |
[00:20] | I need to get louder. | 我得弄出更大动静 |
[00:21] | I’m going to make sure my friend hears me. | 我要确保我的朋友听见我的话 |
[00:23] | This man caught me in a moment of weakness. | 这个人撞见了我脆弱的时候 |
[00:25] | I am not going to let him take another life. | 我不会让他再杀一个人 |
[00:29] | It’s not the work that motivates you to stay clean. | 让你远离毒品的不是工作 |
[00:32] | Like, when you kick heroin, | 就像 当你戒断海洛因时 |
[00:34] | you wonder if you’ll ever have that feeling again. | 你会想还会不会有这种感觉 |
[00:36] | That itch that you can’t wait to scratch. | 那种迫不及待想去抓的痒 |
[00:39] | That’s what those women were for me. | 那些女人对我的意义也是一样 |
[00:41] | I’ve already left New York. | 我已经离开纽约了 |
[00:43] | I’m going to go away for a while, but… | 我要离开一阵子 不过 |
[00:45] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[01:08] | Good news, Watson. | 好消息 华生 |
[01:09] | You can clear all this up. | 你可以把这些清了 |
[01:11] | You solved it? | 你解决了 |
[01:12] | The pilot was murdered. | 飞行员是被谋杀的 |
[01:13] | The crash was not caused by operator error. | 坠机不是操作失误所致 |
[01:15] | The FAA owes me an apology. | 联邦航空局欠我一个道歉 |
[01:17] | Or at least reimbursement for hauling all this up here. | 或者至少要报销掉这里这一切 |
[01:20] | So, what was the breakthrough? | 突破口是什么 |
[01:21] | Did you find the killer’s parachute? | 你找到凶手的跳伞了吗 |
[01:23] | Nope. | 不 |
[01:24] | Our theory was wrong. | 我们之前的猜想错了 |
[01:26] | No one survived the crash. | 没有人从坠机中幸存 |
[01:27] | Not Andy Donovan, the right-wing extremist pilot, | 极端右翼的飞行员安迪·多诺万没有 |
[01:30] | and not Gio Gutierrez, | 吉奥·古铁雷斯也没有 |
[01:31] | the man who stabbed him to death. | 就是他把他捅死的 |
[01:34] | Is this just confusing because I haven’t had my coffee yet? | 是因为我还没喝咖啡 才听得很糊涂吗 |
[01:37] | Donovan was stabbed. I was right about that. | 多诺万被捅了 这点我之前说对了 |
[01:39] | The FAA’s contention that the crash caused | 联邦航空局的论调是这场坠机造成了 |
[01:41] | the puncture wounds to his chest was always absurd– | 他胸口的刺穿伤 这太荒谬了 |
[01:43] | too much blood in the cockpit. | 驾驶舱的血太多了 |
[01:44] | But there’s a reason you couldn’t find the murder weapon | 但你在这堆残骸中找不到凶器 |
[01:46] | in all of this wreckage. | 是有原因的 |
[01:47] | It’s at the bottom of the Atlantic. | 它在大西洋底呢 |
[01:49] | And you think this guy did it? | 而你觉得是这个人干的 |
[01:50] | Gio Gutierrez was a sociology professor. | 吉奥·古铁雷斯曾是社会学教授 |
[01:53] | I saw a news bulletin last night. | 我昨晚看到了一个新闻公告 |
[01:55] | A Good Samaritan found his wallet | 一个好心人发现了他的钱包 |
[01:56] | washed up on the beach. Tried to return it, | 被冲上海滩 想归还钱包 |
[01:58] | but Mr. Gutierrez was nowhere to be found. | 但哪里也找不到古铁雷斯先生 |
[01:59] | Turns out he hasn’t been seen since last Friday. | 结果发现他自上周五就无人见过了 |
[02:02] | The day of the crash. | 坠机那天 |
[02:04] | But why would he have been in a helicopter with… | 但他为什么会在直升机里跟… |
[02:06] | Gutierrez was a Communist, Watson. | 古铁雷斯是个共产党 华生 |
[02:08] | He identified as such on social media. | 他在社交媒体上也是如此标明的 |
[02:12] | Are you really not seeing the connection? | 你真没看到关联吗 |
[02:13] | Even with the musical clue? | 哪怕带上这音乐线索也想不到吗 |
[02:15] | It’s a Chilean classic, | 这是智利传统音乐 |
[02:17] | recently reappropriated as a tribute | 最近被改为了一首 |
[02:18] | to General Augusto Pinochet. | 献给奥古斯托·皮诺切特将军的颂词 |
[02:21] | Helicopter rides were Pinochet’s preferred method | 乘坐直升飞机是皮诺切特喜欢的 |
[02:23] | of executing Communists. | 处决共产党的方法 |
[02:25] | His Caravana de la Muerte | 他的死亡蓬车队 |
[02:27] | would drop dissidents from great heights. | 会把持不同政见的人从高处扔下 |
[02:29] | Gutierrez was once threatened | 古铁雷斯曾收到过 |
[02:31] | with the Pinochet treatment in an e-mail. | 写着皮诺切特刑法的威胁邮件 |
[02:34] | The account was private, but the IP address… | 账号是私人的查不到 但IP地址 |
[02:37] | Was Donovan’s. | 是多诺万的 |
[02:38] | So Gutierrez either jumps | 所以古铁雷斯要么是 |
[02:39] | or is thrown out of the helicopter. | 跳出直升飞机 要么是被扔出的 |
[02:41] | Donovan bleeds out before he can make a safe landing, | 多诺万在飞机安全落地前就血流尽了 |
[02:43] | and crashes. | 最终坠机 |
[02:44] | Thus completing the first Nazi-Communist double murder | 因此完成了自二战以来 首个 |
[02:46] | since World War Two. | 纳粹共产党双谋杀 |
[02:47] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | Well, are you gonna help me clean this up? | 你要帮我清理这些吗 |
[02:52] | I’m overdue to attend a meeting. | 我还有个互助会要去 |
[03:25] | – No, I haven’t touched a thing. – Anybody else been in here? | -没 我什么都没碰 -有别人来过这里吗 |
[03:28] | – Sir, you need to get back. – No, I’m a consulting detective. | -您得退后 -不 我是顾问侦探 |
[03:30] | This is a crime scene. It’s off limits. | 这里是犯罪现场 禁止入内 |
[03:31] | If you call Captain Gregson at the 11th Precinct… | 如果你给11分局的格雷森警监打电话 |
[03:33] | It’s okay. I know him. | 没事 我认识他 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | You were saying? | 你刚要说什么 |
[03:37] | They use this room for support group meetings. | 他们这个房间是给互助会聚会用的 |
[03:39] | No security cameras down here or upstairs. | 下面这里和楼上都没有摄像头 |
[03:41] | First guy who showed up, | 第一个来的男人 |
[03:42] | he found the body and called it in. | 他发现了尸体 叫来了警察 |
[03:43] | Did you check with the staff upstairs? | 你跟楼上的员工查过了吗 |
[03:45] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[03:46] | Sounds like the perp got in and out | 听起来好像那家伙进出时 |
[03:47] | without anyone seeing him. | 都没人看到 |
[03:49] | Actually, his entire purpose was to be seen. | 其实他的目的就是被看到 |
[03:52] | By me. | 被我看到 |
[03:54] | I know who did this. | 我知道这是谁干的 |
[04:28] | Rachel Garner. Would’ve been 28 on Friday. | 瑞秋・加纳 周五就28岁了 |
[04:31] | Wallet, keys and cell phone are all here. | 钱包钥匙和手机都在这里 |
[04:34] | She’s fully accessorized. | 她被精心装扮过了 |
[04:35] | Nothing obvious missing from her outfit. | 好像没丢什么东西 |
[04:37] | If I had to guess, he did not take a trophy this time. | 我猜他这次没有拿走战利品 |
[04:40] | He put himself in our crosshairs for a reason. | 他让我们盯上他是有原因的 |
[04:42] | But he doesn’t want to make it too easy for us | 但他不想让我们那么容易 |
[04:44] | to be able to tie him to this woman. | 就把他和这个女人联系起来 |
[04:45] | That would defeat the purpose. | 那和他的目标不符 |
[04:47] | Still trying to contact the family, | 还在试图联系她的家人 |
[04:48] | but I did get a hold of someone | 但我联系上了 |
[04:50] | under her emergency contact list. | 她的一位紧急联络人 |
[04:52] | Ms. Garner was a junior analyst at a hedge fund downtown. | 加纳女士是对冲基金公司的初级分析师 |
[04:56] | Mills Blakney Capital. | 米尔斯・布雷克尼金融公司的 |
[04:58] | She lived alone in Midtown. | 她在市中心独居 |
[04:59] | So, high-security building? | 楼里的安保很严吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, we’re gonna pull their tapes, | 对 我们会调取他们的录像 |
[05:02] | but it’s probably a safe bet | 但很有可能 |
[05:03] | that he scooped her up somewhere else. | 他是在别的地方把她绑了 |
[05:05] | She was dressed for a night out. | 她这身打扮是要在外面过夜 |
[05:07] | Yeah, he probably picked her up in a bar. | 对 他可能是在酒吧遇到她的 |
[05:09] | MLI is putting time of death around midnight. | 死亡时间大约是午夜 |
[05:12] | CSU find anything? | 鉴证组发现什么了吗 |
[05:13] | No. No prints. | 不 没有指纹 |
[05:15] | None on the chair. It was wiped down. | 椅子上没有 都被擦掉了 |
[05:18] | No signs of a struggle, either, | 也没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[05:19] | so I don’t think this is where he killed her. | 所以我觉得他不是在这里杀了她 |
[05:21] | I think this is just where he left her. | 我觉得他只是把她留在了这里 |
[05:24] | We got nothing. | 什么线索都没有 |
[05:25] | We have Baquacil. | 我们有巴奎赛尔 |
[05:26] | – What’s that? – It’s a chemical, | -那是什么 -一种化学药品 |
[05:28] | uh, used for sanitizing swimming pools. | 用来给泳池消毒的 |
[05:30] | It’s not as common as chlorine or salt, but, uh, | 不像氯或者盐那么常见 但是 |
[05:32] | there’s a faint odor of it in her hair. | 她头发里有淡淡的味道 |
[05:35] | So she went swimming yesterday. | 所以她昨天去游泳了 |
[05:37] | That’s about all we got to go on | 我们只有这点线索 |
[05:39] | unless we find someone who saw him here last night. | 除非我们找到昨晚在这里看到他的人 |
[05:42] | There won’t be any witnesses. | 不会有目击者的 |
[05:43] | He’s too careful for that. | 他非常谨慎 |
[05:44] | And it’s easy to just park in the back lot, | 而且他可以把车停在后面 |
[05:46] | and he could’ve dragged her in here. | 把她拖到这里来 |
[05:48] | Lock on the door has been broken for weeks. | 门上的锁已经坏了好几周了 |
[05:50] | How do you know that? You talk to the staff? | 你怎么知道 你跟工作人员谈过吗 |
[05:53] | No. This is where I most often attend meetings. | 不 我经常来这里参加互助会 |
[05:57] | It’s where I met Michael. | 我就是在这里遇到迈克的 |
[05:58] | It’s why he chose this place. | 所以他才选了这个地方 |
[06:01] | Captain. | 警监 |
[06:03] | FBI just got here. | 联调局的人来了 |
[06:04] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[06:12] | Were you ever gonna call us? | 你打算给我们打电话吗 |
[06:13] | We gotta hear all the news on the radio? | 所以消息都要我们自己听对讲机吗 |
[06:15] | Check with your office, Kim. | 问问你的办公室 金姆 |
[06:17] | I put a call in the minute I heard. | 我一听到消息就打电话给你了 |
[06:19] | I guess we got our signals crossed. | 我猜是我们的电话串线了 |
[06:21] | Ms. Watson. | 华生女士 |
[06:22] | Special Agent Mallick. | 马利克特别探员 |
[06:24] | Sorry to see you again under these circumstances. | 很遗憾在这种场合再次遇到你 |
[06:27] | And you must be the partner, back from Maine or wherever. | 你一定就是那个来自缅因还是哪的的搭档 |
[06:29] | Vermont, actually. Sherlock Holmes. | 其实是佛蒙特 夏洛克・福尔摩斯 |
[06:32] | So you’re covering the Michael Rowan investigation | 所以联调局让你接管调查 |
[06:34] | – for the Bureau. – More like “Taking point.” | -迈克·罗温 -应该说是”重点突破” |
[06:36] | Your guy’s killed in three states, | 你们的罪犯在三个州杀了人 |
[06:37] | which makes him the Bureau’s responsibility. | 这让他成了联调局的责任 |
[06:39] | Your people have any idea he was back in town? | 你们的人知道他回来了吗 |
[06:42] | No. What about you? | 不知道 你们呢 |
[06:43] | You were gonna post surveillance units | 你们在他办公室和家里 |
[06:45] | at his office and his home? | 安排了监控组吗 |
[06:46] | We did. Got nothing. | 对 没有任何消息 |
[06:48] | There was no noise online, either. | 网上也没有动静 |
[06:50] | No cellular activity, no e-mails. | 没有手机通信 没有邮件 |
[06:52] | How would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:54] | You’re familiar with the hacker collective, Everyone? | 你熟悉”人人”这个黑客组织吗 |
[06:58] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[07:01] | Listen– don’t do that. | 听着 别这么做 |
[07:02] | Don’t even joke about using extrajudicial methods on this case. | 别想着在这个案子上用旁门左道 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna close it clean and make it stick. | 我们要干净利落地了结这个案子 |
[07:07] | We know he’s back now, and we’re gonna find him. | 我们知道他回来了 我们要找到他 |
[07:09] | That’s something the Bureau’s damn good at. | 这是联调局擅长的事 |
[07:11] | Oh, good, because by the time you locate him, | 很好 因为等你定位到他的时候 |
[07:12] | I’ll have a case you can hang him with. | 我会找到一个能让你判他死刑的案子 |
[07:14] | Something I’m good at. | 这是我擅长的事 |
[07:18] | That’s my whole point. Why not reach out to us | 这就是我的重点 为什么做决定之前 |
[07:20] | before you make that decision? | 不先跟我们联系 |
[07:22] | I don’t know– maybe because it’s my decision to make. | 我不知道 也许因为那是我的决定 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t sound like the captain’s making friends in there. | 听起来警监不像是在交朋友 |
[07:27] | I’m not surprised. | 我不意外 |
[07:29] | Agent Mallick does not exactly play well with others. | 马利克探员跟别人相处得不太好 |
[07:32] | Doesn’t always follow through, either. | 也不总是采取后续行动 |
[07:34] | Feds were supposed to be watching Michael’s home | 联调局应该时刻监视着迈克的 |
[07:36] | and office round the clock, | 家和办公室 |
[07:37] | but they scaled back hours last month. | 但他们上个月缩短了时间 |
[07:39] | Guess they figured he was dormant, | 我猜他们是认为他销声匿迹了 |
[07:41] | surveillance was expensive… | 而监视工作又很费钱… |
[07:42] | I doubt they missed anything. | 我觉得他们可能也没错过什么 |
[07:44] | Their penny-pinching cut a hole in the net over a serial killer. | 他们的吝啬给连环杀手开了条缝 |
[07:47] | That doesn’t bother you? | 你不担心吗 |
[07:49] | It does. I just don’t think Michael | 担心 我只是觉得 |
[07:50] | came back to the city before yesterday. | 昨天之前迈克都没回来过 |
[07:52] | I’ve spent a lot of time trying to get in this guy’s head. | 我花了很长时间想弄懂他在想什么 |
[07:54] | He came home to do exactly this. | 他回来就是为了这个 |
[07:58] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[07:59] | Joan Watson? | 乔恩·华生吗 |
[08:01] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[08:04] | And, uh, I hope it’s okay to do this here. | 我希望在这里表演没关系 |
[08:08] | Private eyes, they’re watching you… | 私家侦探 他们在看着你 |
[08:12] | They see your every move… | 他们看着你的每个动作 |
[08:16] | Buddy, that’s okay. | 伙计 可以了 |
[08:17] | You don’t need to finish. | 你不用唱完 |
[08:20] | – Who sent you? – I don’t know. | -谁让你来的 -我不知道 |
[08:21] | I just go where my boss tells me to. | 我只是听从老板的安排 |
[08:23] | Uh, are you sure about the song? | 你确定不用唱了吗 |
[08:25] | I can take it down a little if you want. | 我可以唱得小声一点 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I’m sure. Thanks. | 我确定 谢了 |
[08:31] | You think it’s from Michael Rowan? | 你觉得这是迈克·罗温送来的吗 |
[08:33] | He’s messing with us? | 他在整我们吗 |
[08:34] | No. Look at the red balloons. | 不 看那些红气球 |
[08:35] | That’s Everyone’s logo. | 那是”人人”的标志 |
[08:38] | “Our dear Watson, William Bazemore withdrew | 我们亲爱的华生 威廉·巴兹莫尔 |
[08:40] | $9,900 in cash from his bank yesterday. | 昨天从银行取了9900美元现金 |
[08:43] | You remember him, don’t you?” | 你还记得他吧 |
[08:45] | I don’t. Who’s William Bazemore? | 我不记得 威廉・巴兹莫尔是谁 |
[08:47] | He’s a fashion designer that Michael met in the program. | 他是迈克在戒毒时认识的时尚设计师 |
[08:50] | So, after Michael disappeared, | 迈克失踪后 |
[08:51] | I spoke to his family, friends, colleagues. | 我和他的亲戚朋友和同事都聊过 |
[08:53] | Bazemore was one of the only people that stuck up for him. | 巴兹莫尔是唯一支持他的人 |
[08:56] | He insisted we had the wrong guy. | 他坚称我们找错了人 |
[08:58] | And the day Michael comes back, | 迈克回来当天 |
[08:59] | this guy’s ducking under the ten-K limit | 这个人就去取了不超过一万限额的钱 |
[09:01] | for withdrawals that get reported to the IRS? | 这样就不会被国税局知道 |
[09:05] | If Bazemore has been floating money to Michael this whole time, | 如果巴兹莫尔一直在给迈克钱 |
[09:07] | it could explain how he’s been living off the grid | 这就能解释他如何不用银行和信用卡 |
[09:09] | without using banks or credit cards. | 也能销声匿迹这么久 |
[09:12] | Be nice to go question him, | 能去问问他就好了 |
[09:13] | but the way this tip came in, FBI’s not gonna let us. | 但这种消息来源 联调局不会让我们去的 |
[09:18] | Well, then maybe we don’t tell them where we got the idea. | 也许我们不用告诉他们是哪来的线索 |
[09:21] | I distinctly recall saying | 我清楚地记得我说过 |
[09:23] | I wasn’t going to help you, Miss Watson. | 我不会帮你的 华生小姐 |
[09:25] | That’s funny, ’cause we think you love to help. | 有意思 因为我们觉得你会帮忙的 |
[09:28] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[09:29] | Another woman was strangled last night. | 昨晚又有个女人被勒死了 |
[09:32] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[09:34] | But if you think Michael is responsible, you’re crazy. | 但如果你们认为是迈克干的就是疯了 |
[09:37] | Miss Watson told me you don’t think he’s a killer. | 华生小姐说你觉得他不是杀人犯 |
[09:39] | No. I think you’re harassing him because you’re prejudiced. | 对 我觉得你们是因为偏见而诽谤他 |
[09:44] | Michael and I are addicts. | 我和迈克是瘾君子 |
[09:47] | Our community– | 我们这群人 |
[09:49] | we try to support one another, stick together. | 我们努力互相支持 团结一心 |
[09:51] | But people like you don’t have it in you | 但你们这种人不会 |
[09:53] | to see past our histories. | 忘记我们的过去 |
[09:54] | It’s disgusting. | 很讨厌 |
[09:55] | Mr. Bazemore, if Michael is innocent, | 巴兹莫尔先生 如果迈克是无辜的 |
[09:57] | all he has to do is come forward and alibi himself. | 他只需要来给出自己的不在场证明 |
[10:01] | Thing is, we can’t find him anywhere. | 关键是我们根本找不到他 |
[10:03] | As I told Miss Watson the first time we spoke, | 我第一次就跟华生小姐说过了 |
[10:06] | I haven’t seen Michael in almost a year. | 我已经快一年没见过迈克了 |
[10:09] | Would you like to check under the couch? | 你们要检查一下沙发下面吗 |
[10:10] | No, but we would like you to explain a large withdrawal | 不 但我们想让你解释一下 |
[10:13] | that you made from your checking account yesterday. | 你昨天从银行取的一大笔钱 |
[10:16] | How do you know about that? | 你们是怎么知道的 |
[10:17] | $9,900. So, a hundred dollars more, | 9900美元 再多一百美元 |
[10:20] | and your bank would have had to file | 你的银行就要给政府 |
[10:21] | a currency transaction report with the government. | 提交现金交易报告了 |
[10:24] | You don’t have a warrant. There’s no way… | 你没有搜查令 你不可能… |
[10:26] | Was the money for Michael Rowan? | 那些钱是给迈克·罗温的吗 |
[10:30] | I want you to leave right now. | 我希望你们马上离开 |
[10:32] | And I’ll tell you what– if I do see Michael, | 而且我告诉你们 如果我见到迈克 |
[10:35] | I’m not going to call you. | 我也不会给你们打电话的 |
[10:36] | He’s killed 14 women. | 他杀了14个女人 |
[10:39] | Are we getting close to a number | 这个数字快要接近 |
[10:40] | that’ll actually bother you? | 让你担心的地步了吗 |
[10:42] | You know what? I confess. | 这样吧 我坦白 |
[10:44] | I did take out some money yesterday. | 我昨天确实取了些钱 |
[10:46] | It was for Alba, | 是给阿尔巴的 |
[10:48] | my maid. | 我的女佣 |
[10:49] | Her mother is very sick back in Guatemala. | 她母亲在危地马拉病得很重 |
[10:52] | I wanted to make sure that she could afford | 我想确保她有钱 |
[10:53] | to take some time off to go down there and be with her. | 回去陪她一段时间 |
[10:56] | And yes, I did stay under $10,000 for tax purposes. | 而且没错 我没取一万是为了避税 |
[10:59] | Here. Let’s call her together, and she can tell you herself. | 来 我们一起打给她 让她自己说 |
[11:03] | And then you can get out of my house. | 然后你们就可以离开我家了 |
[11:09] | I take it from the lethargy of your approach | 我从你那无精打采的样子可以看出 |
[11:11] | that things didn’t go well with William Bazemore. | 和威廉·巴兹莫尔的谈话进展得不太顺利 |
[11:13] | No, they didn’t. | 的确不顺利 |
[11:16] | It’s not like Everyone to let us down. | 并不是”人人”让我们失望了 |
[11:18] | It was a good lead. | 是条好线索 |
[11:19] | It just didn’t mean what they thought it would. | 只是不是他们想的那样 |
[11:21] | The withdrawal was for Bazemore’s maid. | 那笔提款是给巴兹莫尔的女佣的 |
[11:23] | That being said, he’s still very defensive of Michael, | 话虽如此 他还是很护着迈克 |
[11:26] | very loyal. | 对他非常忠诚 |
[11:28] | I think he would help him if he had the chance. | 我觉得如果有机会他就会去帮他 |
[11:30] | I’d ask what kind of an imbecile | 我本来想问什么样的蠢货 |
[11:31] | befriends a serial killer, | 才会和连环杀手做朋友 |
[11:32] | but we both know the answer | 但我们都知道答案 |
[11:34] | can be found in the nearest mirror. | 就近在眼前 |
[11:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 不好 |
[11:39] | This woman’s dead because of me. | 这个女人是因我而死的 |
[11:40] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[11:41] | I spent an hour with her mother today, | 我今天和她母亲相处了一个小时 |
[11:43] | asking my questions. | 问了一些问题 |
[11:45] | She could barely get the answers out. | 她给不了我想要的答案 |
[11:50] | I learned nothing but the depth of my failure. | 除了我深刻的失败之外 我一无所获 |
[11:53] | I should have realized sooner what Michael really was. | 我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人 |
[11:56] | I was a shadow of myself when he first engaged me, | 他第一次跟我交锋时 我的情况一团糟 |
[11:59] | but now I am restored. | 但现在我已经康复了 |
[12:04] | He’s made a grave mistake in returning. | 他回来就是一个非常严重的错误 |
[12:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:11] | Yeah, he’s with me right now. | 是的 他现在和我在一起 |
[12:16] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上赶到 |
[12:17] | He’s struck again? | 他又犯案了吗 |
[12:19] | No. We have to get to the precinct right now. | 没有 我们必须马上去警局 |
[12:27] | I’m surprised the FBI didn’t insist | 我很惊讶联调局居然没坚持 |
[12:28] | we do this at Federal Plaza. | 让我们在联邦大楼做这些 |
[12:30] | Yeah, well, they aren’t really | 是的 目前并不是他们 |
[12:32] | calling the shots at the moment. | 在发号施令 |
[12:34] | He is. | 而是他 |
[12:38] | You said he just showed up here? | 你说他突然就出现在这里了 |
[12:39] | About an hour ago. I would’ve called you sooner, | 大约一小时前 我本想早点通知你们的 |
[12:41] | but the Feds wanted first crack at him. | 但是联调局想第一个击垮他 |
[12:43] | He shut ’em down. | 他完全没有回应他们 |
[12:45] | Said he would only talk to you. | 说他只愿意跟你说话 |
[12:55] | You got better. | 你好转了 |
[12:57] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[12:58] | Good for you. | 真厉害 |
[13:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[13:04] | Let’s, uh, begin at the beginning, shall we? | 我们就从起点开始吧 |
[13:08] | How do you choose them? | 你是怎么选择受害人的 |
[13:11] | We haven’t seen each other in a while. | 我们有一段时间没见了 |
[13:13] | I thought we could begin with “Hello.” | 我以为我们可以从打招呼开始 |
[13:16] | Your victims– have they done something to offend you | 你的受害者们 她们做过什么冒犯你 |
[13:19] | or attract you, or are they just easy prey? | 或吸引你的事吗 还是说她们只是容易得手的猎物 |
[13:22] | Will… will any murder give you your fix? | 有任何谋杀案能解决你的问题吗 |
[13:24] | My fix? | 解决我的问题 |
[13:26] | That’s how you described it to me | 我在医院的那晚 |
[13:27] | that night I was in hospital. | 你是这么跟我形容的 |
[13:29] | Wait, you mean the night I took you to the hospital? | 等等 你是说我送你去医院的那天晚上吗 |
[13:32] | You were pretty out of it. | 你当时情况很不好 |
[13:33] | Maybe you misunderstood. | 也许你误会了 |
[13:34] | No misunderstanding. | 没有误会 |
[13:36] | You said that killing these women, | 你说杀死那些女人 |
[13:39] | plotting their murders, | 计划她们的谋杀 |
[13:41] | it helped you maintain your sobriety. | 这会帮助你保持清醒 |
[13:43] | Sherlock… | 夏洛克 |
[13:45] | I came here because I saw what happened in the news, | 我来这里是因为我看到了新闻 |
[13:48] | and I heard you were looking for me. | 我还听说你在找我 |
[13:51] | And I thought I should tell you– | 而我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[13:54] | I didn’t kill Rachel Garner. | 瑞秋·加纳不是我杀的 |
[13:57] | I know you’ve been confused about me in the past, | 我知道你以前对我有些误会 |
[13:59] | so I thought it might help hearing it from me. | 所以我觉得让你听我亲口说出可能会有帮助 |
[14:02] | You said you “Heard” we were looking for you. From whom? | 你说你”听说”我们在找你 听谁说的 |
[14:07] | William Bazemore contacted you. | 威廉·巴兹莫尔联系了你 |
[14:11] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[14:12] | He’s just looking out for a friend. | 他只是在照应一位朋友 |
[14:15] | Let’s keep our business between us. | 我们的事就别扯上别人了 |
[14:17] | Right. Business. | 对 我们的事 |
[14:19] | Business, business, business. | 我们的事 事 事 |
[14:29] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[14:32] | People like us need to look forward. | 像我们这样的人需要向前看 |
[14:36] | You have a new case. Maybe I could help. | 你在办一个新案子 也许我能帮上忙 |
[14:39] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I mean, I used to be a sounding board for you. | 是的 你以前经常向我征求意见 |
[14:42] | Thought I could be one again. | 也许我们还能像以前一样 |
[14:45] | Help you figure out who really did this. | 我来帮你想清楚到底是谁杀了她 |
[14:49] | Rachel Garner, she was strangled using rubber tubing. | 瑞秋·加纳 她是被橡胶管勒死的 |
[14:53] | Very reminiscent of a heroin addict tying off, | 让人想起海洛因成瘾者用来绑住手臂的东西 |
[14:57] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[14:59] | – Sure, I could see that. – Yeah. | -当然 我明白 -是的 |
[15:01] | It’s the same M.O. We saw with Ashley Jenkins | 这作案手法和杀死艾希莉·詹金斯 |
[15:04] | and Maddie Williams. | 以及麦迪·威廉姆斯时一模一样 |
[15:05] | Ms. Williams is of particular interest | 威廉姆斯女士的案子特别有趣 |
[15:07] | because her murder can be tied | 因为她的谋杀能与 |
[15:10] | to all of these cases. | 所有这些案子挂上钩 |
[15:11] | Polly Kenner. Lauren Crafton. | 波莉·肯纳 劳伦·克拉夫顿 |
[15:13] | Nicole Tossani. | 妮可·托萨尼 |
[15:15] | Mary Lewis. | 玛丽·路易斯 |
[15:19] | I told you, I want to talk about Rachel Garner. | 我说了 我想谈谈瑞秋·加纳 |
[15:23] | I’ll bet you do. | 我想也是 |
[15:29] | I thought you wanted to help. | 你不是想帮忙吗 |
[15:33] | I can’t. | 我帮不了 |
[15:35] | Not if you won’t let me. | 你不让我帮 |
[15:36] | Well, before you go, I’d like you to understand… | 你走之前 我希望你明白 |
[15:41] | it’s my turn to help you. | 现在轮到我帮你了 |
[15:43] | Whatever pain it is that compels you to take innocent lives, | 不管你遭受了何种痛苦致使你杀害无辜的生命 |
[15:47] | I’m gonna put you out of it. | 我会帮你解脱出来 |
[15:52] | The last time we spoke, I told you I was going away for a while. | 上次我们聊天时 我告诉过你我要离开一阵子 |
[15:56] | That’s over now. | 现在结束了 |
[15:59] | I’m home for good. | 我回来了 不走了 |
[16:02] | So, if you change your mind about my offer, come see me. | 所以如果你对我的提议改变了心意 来找我 |
[16:07] | Be like old times. | 像以前那样 |
[16:14] | You pushed too hard. | 你逼问得太紧了 |
[16:15] | You should’ve kept him talking. | 应该继续套他的话 |
[16:16] | No. Knocking him off balance was the only shot we had. | 不 打乱他的阵脚是我们唯一的机会 |
[16:20] | He didn’t come here to hand us an easy win. | 他不是来让我们轻易获胜的 |
[16:22] | Why did he come here? | 他为什么来这 |
[16:24] | For a contact high. | 为了在周旋中找快感 |
[16:25] | He wants to feel the pursuit. | 他想受到追捧 |
[16:26] | He thinks it’s gonna keep him sharp. | 他觉得这样能让自己保持敏锐 |
[16:28] | Well, then he’s gonna get what he wants. | 那他会得偿所愿的 |
[16:30] | I’ve got 40 people on a detail, | 我找了40个人对他进行密切监视 |
[16:32] | and they’re gonna be tailing him everywhere he goes. | 他去任何地方都会有人跟着 |
[16:33] | That’s prudent, but he’s not going to make a mistake | 很机智 但在任何能看见他的地方 |
[16:35] | anywhere that we can see him. | 他都不会露出任何破绽的 |
[16:37] | We need to be observing him online. | 我们得在网上监视他 |
[16:38] | We need to be inside his home and his office, | 我们得进入他的家和办公室 |
[16:41] | places that he feels most comfortable. | 他觉得最自在的地方 |
[16:42] | The last time we went for a warrant, | 上次去申请搜查令 |
[16:44] | the judge turned us down flat. | 法官毫不犹豫地拒绝了我们 |
[16:46] | Said we didn’t have enough to connect him to the murders. | 他说我们没有足够证据证明他和凶案有联系 |
[16:48] | We still don’t. Well, Michael didn’t like it | 我们现在也没有 夏洛克问起 |
[16:50] | when Sherlock asked him about William Bazemore. | 威廉·巴兹莫尔时 迈克不太高兴 |
[16:52] | He can be quite protective of his friends. | 他会很保护他的朋友 |
[16:54] | I think it was more than that. | 我觉得不止如此 |
[16:57] | So, Bazemore bought this house six years ago. | 巴兹莫尔六年前买下了这栋房子 |
[16:59] | The photos are still up on the listing. | 照片仍在名录上 |
[17:01] | There’s a Jacuzzi in the backyard. | 那里后院有个按摩浴缸 |
[17:03] | Am I missing something? | 有什么信息是我不知道的吗 |
[17:04] | Rachel Garner’s hair smelled like | 瑞秋·加纳的头发闻起来像 |
[17:05] | a pool-cleaning chemical, Baquacil. | 一种泳池清洁药物 巴奎赛尔 |
[17:08] | Be nice to know if that’s what Mr. Bazemore uses in his hot tub. | 要是知道巴兹莫尔先生的按摩浴缸里用的是什么就好了 |
[17:11] | It would, but when we left his house today, | 本来能搞清的 但今天我们离开他家时 |
[17:13] | he said he never wanted to see us again, | 他说他再也不想见到我们了 |
[17:14] | so there’s no way he’s gonna let us take a sample. | 所以他不可能让我们采集样本 |
[17:16] | I’m confused. Why did you go see him? | 我没明白 你们为什么去见他 |
[17:19] | We wrote him off as a dead end months ago. | 几个月前我们就认定从他那查不出什么了 |
[17:21] | Well, obviously, that was a mistake on the FBI’s part. | 很明显 联调局判断失误了 |
[17:23] | Michael admitted they’ve been in touch. | 迈克承认他们一直有保持联系 |
[17:25] | If Mr. Bazemore won’t talk, | 如果巴兹莫尔先生不愿多说 |
[17:26] | maybe his neighbors will. | 或许他的邻居愿意 |
[17:28] | Joan and I could go back tomorrow, | 乔恩和我明天再去一趟 |
[17:30] | ask if anyone’s seen him with Michael the last few months. | 问问有没有人在过去几个月中见过他和迈克在一起 |
[17:32] | Could be enough to get warrants to search both guys’ places. | 也许就有足够证据申请这两人住处的搜查令了 |
[17:35] | You find anything… | 如果有任何消息 |
[17:36] | You’ll be the first to know. | 我们会第一时间告诉你 |
[17:39] | She’s pretty. | 她挺漂亮的 |
[17:41] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[17:42] | No, and I think I’d remember. | 没有 见过我会记得的 |
[17:45] | I’m between jobs right now. | 我现在没上班 |
[17:46] | Most days, I’m here working on the car. | 多数时间 我都在这摆弄我的车 |
[17:48] | What about this man? | 那这个人呢 |
[17:50] | Oh, yeah, he’s a… | 见过 他是 |
[17:52] | he’s a friend of William’s. | 他是威廉的朋友 |
[17:53] | Mitchell, right? | 是叫米切尔吧 |
[17:54] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[17:55] | Have you seen him around recently? | 最近有看见他出现在附近过吗 |
[17:57] | Recently? No. | 最近 没有 |
[17:58] | No, it’s been years. | 没有 好几年没见过他了 |
[18:00] | He used to come around a lot after William’s husband passed. | 威廉的丈夫刚过世那阵子他经常来 |
[18:03] | The wife and I thought maybe he was the new boyfriend, | 我和我妻子觉得或许他是新男友 |
[18:05] | but then William told us it wasn’t like that. | 不过后来威廉告诉我们不是那样 |
[18:08] | Ray was William’s husband. They had drug problems, | 雷是威廉的老公 他们都吸毒 |
[18:12] | and both got sober around the same time back in the ’90s. | 又都在90年代戒了毒 |
[18:15] | Couple years ago, Ray started to slip. | 几年前 雷开始复吸 |
[18:17] | William got him going to meetings again, | 威廉让他重新参加戒毒互助会 |
[18:19] | and that’s how they met Michael. | 他们就是在那里遇见迈克的 |
[18:21] | What’s this all about anyway? | 你们问这些干什么 |
[18:22] | Something happen to him and that girl? | 他和那个女的出什么事了吗 |
[18:24] | She was murdered the other night. | 前几天夜里她被谋杀了 |
[18:26] | He’s a person of interest. | 他是嫌疑人 |
[18:28] | You’re kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[18:29] | Well, all I can tell you is he was very good to William. | 我只知道他对威廉非常好 |
[18:32] | Kept him on the straight and narrow after Ray was gone. | 让他在雷死后没有失控 |
[18:35] | But if I see him, I promise I’ll calL 911. | 但如果我见着他了 我保证会报警 |
[18:38] | How about you just call me directly? | 要不你直接打给我吧 |
[18:42] | Before we go, Mr. Dwyer, | 走之前我还想问一下 德怀尔先生 |
[18:43] | how exactly did William’s husband die? | 威廉的丈夫究竟是怎么去世的 |
[18:58] | Good first day back at the office? | 回去工作的第一天顺利吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[19:07] | I mean, they didn’t throw me a party or anything, | 他们没有给我办个派对什么的 |
[19:09] | but it was good to see everyone. | 但见到大家还是挺开心的 |
[19:12] | You know, if you wanted to apologize, | 如果你想道歉 |
[19:13] | you could’ve just called. | 可以直接打给我 |
[19:15] | Phone call would’ve been simpler. | 打电话确实更方便 |
[19:18] | But I wanted to make sure that we could talk | 但我想确认没有人 |
[19:19] | without anyone listening. | 偷听我们说话 |
[19:21] | Right. | 好 |
[19:23] | And I’m sure you would never record this conversation. | 我确定你不会录下这一段谈话 |
[19:27] | I think you’re a monster, not an idiot. | 我觉得你是个禽兽 不是傻子 |
[19:29] | I’m not recording you. | 我没录音 |
[19:31] | So, what’s on your mind? | 那你想做什么 |
[19:32] | Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were up against. | 只是想让你知道你面对的是什么 |
[19:35] | Me, the police department, the FBI. | 我 警察局 联调局 |
[19:39] | So, if you’re thinking of slipping away again… | 如果你还想跑 |
[19:41] | I’m a free man. | 我是个自由人士 |
[19:43] | I could get on a plane tomorrow, and no one could stop me. | 我可以明天就上飞机 没人能阻止我 |
[19:47] | That’s not what I want. | 那不是我想要的 |
[19:49] | No, you want to be helpful. | 对 你想帮我们 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause you’re a good person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[19:53] | You shouldn’t be insulting me. | 你不应该侮辱我 |
[19:54] | What should I be doing? | 那我该做什么 |
[19:55] | Thanking me. | 感谢我 |
[19:57] | You’re better now because of me. | 因为我 你现在好多了 |
[19:59] | I’m better because I took the time to get better. | 我好了是因为我花了时间 |
[20:02] | I gave you that time. | 是我给了你这个时间 |
[20:04] | You gave me nothing. | 你什么也没给我 |
[20:05] | You are nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[20:10] | The person who killed Rachel Garner… | 杀了瑞秋・加纳那个人 |
[20:13] | was angry. | 他很愤怒 |
[20:15] | I could tell from the photos you showed me. | 从你给我的照片里我能看出来 |
[20:19] | He hated her. | 他很恨她 |
[20:21] | Why did he hate her? | 他为什么恨她 |
[20:22] | You’re the detective, Sherlock. | 夏洛克 你是个侦探 |
[20:24] | You go and figure that out. | 你去查清楚 |
[20:34] | Did you not get my texts? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[20:36] | No, my phone’s been off. I’ve been working. | 没 我的手机关机了 我在工作 |
[20:38] | Marcus and I think we’ve got something. | 马库斯和我觉得我们查到了什么 |
[20:40] | We went to go talk to William Bazemore’s neighbor. | 我们去跟威廉·巴兹莫尔的邻居谈过了 |
[20:43] | He confirmed that Michael was friends | 他确认了迈克跟 |
[20:44] | with William and his husband, Ray, | 威廉和他的丈夫雷 |
[20:46] | until Ray killed himself. | 在雷自杀之前都是朋友 |
[20:48] | They were all in the program together. | 他们曾经一起在戒毒小组里 |
[20:49] | And a suicide is helpful to us why? | 而一桩自杀对我们有什么帮助 |
[20:51] | Well, that’s just it. I don’t think it was a suicide. | 这就是问题 我觉得那不是自杀 |
[20:54] | Ray did not leave a handwritten note. | 雷没有留下任何遗言 |
[20:55] | He sent an e-mail saying | 他发了一封邮件说 |
[20:56] | that he didn’t think he could stay sober, | 他觉得他没办法戒毒 |
[20:58] | and that he did not want to drag William down with him. | 还说他不想让威廉也跟着他受罪 |
[21:01] | You think Michael wrote it? | 你觉得是迈克写的 |
[21:02] | Strangled Ray, faked the hanging? | 勒死了雷 假装成上吊自杀 |
[21:04] | Well, the neighbor confirmed that Ray | 邻居确认了雷 |
[21:06] | fell off the wagon a few months before he died. | 在他死的几个月前又犯了毒瘾 |
[21:08] | And William was Michael’s friend. | 而威廉是迈克的朋友 |
[21:11] | And we know that Michael has a funny way | 而我们知道迈克有种独特的方式 |
[21:12] | of helping his friends stay sober. | 帮助他的朋友戒毒 |
[21:15] | Well, that’s intriguing, | 有意思 |
[21:15] | but I have something which requires more immediate attention. | 但我有其他事情需要立即处理 |
[21:21] | – “YourSobriety.com”? – Yes, they sell… | -“戒毒有你”网 -对 他们卖 |
[21:23] | fancy sobriety coins, like the ones you get at meetings. | 精致的戒毒徽章 跟戒毒会上发的那种一样 |
[21:27] | Michael bought one recently. | 迈克最近买了一枚 |
[21:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:29] | Because I went to see him. | 因为我去见过他 |
[21:31] | The FBI followed him to his office. | 联调局探员跟着他去了他的办公室 |
[21:33] | I slipped past their dragnet | 我绕过了他们的布控 |
[21:34] | and waited by his car so we could talk. | 在他的车边等他跟我谈谈 |
[21:36] | Alone in a dark parking garage. | 在昏暗的停车场独自等他 |
[21:39] | I live to tell the tale. | 我安然无恙 |
[21:40] | And this made it worthwhile. | 那样做非常值得 |
[21:42] | He had his five-year anniversary | 他在逃的时候 |
[21:43] | while he was in hiding, and he bought one of these coins | 碰上了五年纪念日 所以他买了一枚 |
[21:46] | to mark the occasion. | 以作纪念 |
[21:47] | He also bought this platinum-plated key chain to hold it. | 他还买了这个镀白金的钥匙链来挂纪念章 |
[21:52] | YourSobriety.Com is the only place that sells them. | “戒毒有你”网是唯一有售的地方 |
[21:55] | You said this requires more immediate attention? | 你说这件事需要立即处理 |
[21:58] | We know that Michael kept trophies of his victims, | 我们知道迈克喜欢留下受害者的纪念品 |
[22:00] | but they were all gone when you searched his apartment. | 但你们搜索他的公寓时 那些东西不见了 |
[22:03] | I thought it would be worthwhile to find out | 我觉得值得找出 |
[22:04] | where he’s been staying the last few months. | 他过去几个月住的地方 |
[22:06] | I don’t think a company that sells | 我觉得一家拥有 |
[22:08] | to anonymous people in recovery | 匿名戒毒客户的公司 |
[22:09] | is gonna tell you where they shipped those medallions. | 不会告诉你他们把这些纪念币卖到哪里去了 |
[22:12] | I didn’t ask them. I asked Everyone. | 我没问他们 我问了”人人” |
[22:14] | They hate people like Michael as much as they like | 他们厌恶迈克这种人 |
[22:15] | living in their mothers’ basements. | 就像他们喜欢住在老妈的地下室一样 |
[22:17] | They collected the appropriate data, | 他们收集了相应的数据 |
[22:19] | and they sent me the most promising addresses. | 他们给我发了最有可能的地址 |
[22:23] | Now, the company has sold hundreds of these key chains | 这家公司在过去的几个月里 |
[22:26] | over the last few months. | 卖出了数百个钥匙圈 |
[22:27] | Everyone identified two dozen addresses | “人人”找到了24个 |
[22:29] | where it was difficult to verify | 无法确认 |
[22:31] | the identity of the recipient. | 收件人身份的地址 |
[22:33] | As you can see, I narrowed it down to one. | 如你所见 我把范围缩小到了一个 |
[22:36] | Richard Mosely. | 理查德・莫斯利 |
[22:37] | Albany, New York. So you think, this whole time, | 纽约州奥尔巴尼市 所以你觉得一直以来 |
[22:39] | he was just a few hours away? | 他就住在不远处 |
[22:41] | I e-mailed a photograph of Michael to the superintendent | 我把迈克的照片发给了 |
[22:43] | of the building where Mr. Mosely resides, | 在莫斯利先生住所的管理员 |
[22:46] | and he said they are one and the same. | 他说他们是同一个人 |
[22:48] | So now what? | 那现在呢 |
[22:49] | I called in an anonymous tip to the NYPD | 在你回来之前 |
[22:51] | just before you arrived. | 我给纽约警局打了匿名爆料电话 |
[22:52] | I said I saw Rachel Garner in distress | 我说我在瑞秋·加纳消失的那晚 |
[22:56] | outside Mr. Mosely’s building on the same night she disappeared. | 看到她在莫斯利先生的住所外遇到了麻烦 |
[22:59] | I estimate we’ll have a warrant to search | 我预计一小时内我们就能 |
[23:00] | Michael’s little hideaway within the hour. | 拿到对迈克藏身点的搜查令 |
[23:05] | An anonymous tip? | 匿名举报 |
[23:07] | Guy said he saw Rachel Garner getting dragged | 他说他看见瑞秋·加纳 |
[23:09] | out of that apartment by a man | 被一个符合嫌犯描述的男人 |
[23:11] | who fits our suspect’s description. | 拖出公寓 |
[23:14] | And the witness wouldn’t identify himself. | 但这位证人不愿表明身份 |
[23:17] | That’s pretty convenient. | 这样真是方便 |
[23:18] | Maybe he was afraid of pissing off | 或许他是害怕惹恼 |
[23:20] | a serial killer, Your Honor. | 一名连环杀手 法官大人 |
[23:22] | And maybe he’s one of your people. | 或许他就是你们的人 |
[23:25] | You turned me down once before | 之前那家伙还没跑时 |
[23:27] | when we had this guy in our sights. | 你就拒绝过我一次 |
[23:30] | Now he’s back, and we got another body. | 现在他回来了 又多了一具尸体 |
[23:33] | I follow the letter of the law. | 我遵守的是法律条文 |
[23:35] | You don’t throw civil liberties out on a hunch. | 你不能仅凭直觉就置民权于不顾 |
[23:38] | I’m not keen to do it on an anonymous tip, either. | 我也不会因为一通匿名举报就这么做 |
[23:41] | Then consider the pattern. | 那就考虑一下作案模式 |
[23:43] | He leaves town, the killing stops. | 他离开了 凶案就停止了 |
[23:45] | He comes back, | 他一回来 |
[23:46] | and the same day, we have our first body in months. | 当天就出现了几个月来的第一具尸体 |
[23:50] | Now we know he’s been staying in Albany under a fake name. | 我们已经知道他之前化名藏在阿尔巴尼 |
[23:54] | Come on, Marilyn. | 拜托了 玛丽琳 |
[23:57] | I thought you’d want to do the right thing this time. | 我以为你这次会想做正确的决定 |
[24:01] | The request for electronic surveillance is denied. | 否决关于电子监控设备的要求 |
[24:04] | But I’m granting you the right to search the Albany residence. | 但我批准你们搜查阿尔巴尼的住所 |
[24:10] | Good luck, Tom. | 祝你好运 汤姆 |
[24:26] | I’ll take the back. | 我去后面 |
[24:28] | Check that bathroom. | 去查浴室 |
[24:32] | All clear. | 安全 |
[24:33] | Bathroom clear. All clear! | 浴室安全 一切安全 |
[24:43] | Looks like the decision to leave was an impulsive one. | 看来离开的决定是临时做的 |
[24:46] | Sherlock, Joan. | 夏洛克 乔恩 |
[24:47] | Get back here. | 过来看看 |
[24:56] | I think he was shopping for new victims. | 他应该在搜寻新受害人 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we’ll be here. | 好 我们都在这等着 |
[25:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:13] | FBI’s sending more people. | 联调局会多派点人来 |
[25:15] | I told ’em we got 30 women | 我说了我们这有30名女性 |
[25:16] | that need to be I.D.’d and accounted for. | 需要统计并确认身份 |
[25:18] | 26, actually. | 其实是26个 |
[25:19] | Looks like he followed these four more than once. | 他应该跟踪了这四个人不止一次 |
[25:21] | They’re wearing different outfits on different days. | 她们在不同的时间里穿着不一样的衣服 |
[25:24] | These are the ones he seems most interested in. | 这些应该是他最为感兴趣的 |
[25:27] | Look. | 看 |
[25:30] | This is one of the women | 这里有个女人 |
[25:30] | he followed on more than one occasion. | 他也跟踪她去过不止一个地方 |
[25:32] | Look at the wing mirror. | 看看后视镜 |
[25:34] | It’s his reflection. So what? | 是他的倒影 所以呢 |
[25:36] | So that photograph was taken at 11:00 p.m. Tuesday. | 这张照片是在周二晚上11点拍的 |
[25:39] | – This past Tuesday? – How can you tell? | -这周二吗 -你怎么知道的 |
[25:41] | ‘Cause the bank sign in the background | 因为背景里的银行招牌上 |
[25:43] | has the date, time and temperature. | 显示了日期 时间 和温度 |
[25:46] | So Michael wasn’t lying. | 所以迈克没有撒谎 |
[25:47] | When Rachel Garner was being strangled | 瑞秋·加纳被勒死 |
[25:49] | and left at Saint Olaf’s, he was a hundred miles away. | 并被遗弃在圣奥拉夫的那晚 他在百里之外 |
[25:53] | He really didn’t do it. | 他确实没杀她 |
[25:57] | How sure are we this photo wasn’t tampered with? | 我们有多确定这张照片不是伪造的 |
[26:00] | Positive. That bank you see in the background– | 完全确定 你在背景里看到的那家银行 |
[26:03] | the camera over its ATM | 它那自助取款机的摄像头 |
[26:05] | caught Michael Rowan driving away just after midnight. | 拍到了迈克·罗温在午夜开车离开 |
[26:09] | So, what are we thinking? | 那我们现在的想法是什么 |
[26:10] | He farmed the Garner murder out to someone to confuse us? | 他让别人杀了加纳来扰乱我们的视线吗 |
[26:12] | Crossed our minds, him working with an accomplice, | 我们有考虑过他和同伙合作的可能 |
[26:15] | but it doesn’t fit with his M.O. | 但那不符合他的作案手法 |
[26:17] | Killing is part of his mental health protocol. | 杀人是他心理健康规定的一部分 |
[26:19] | It’s like exercise– can’t ask someone to do it for you. | 就像锻炼 你没法让别人来替你 |
[26:21] | That just leaves one option. | 那只剩下一种可能 |
[26:23] | A copycat. | 模仿犯 |
[26:24] | You do realize what you’re implying. | 你知道你在暗示什么吧 |
[26:25] | Some of these details were never in the press. | 有些细节从未被媒体曝光过 |
[26:27] | The rubber tubing, the connection to you | 橡皮管 跟你和戒毒互助会 |
[26:28] | – and your recovery meetings. – Correct. | -之间的联系 -没错 |
[26:30] | Whoever committed this murder was someone | 犯下这起谋杀案的人 |
[26:31] | with privileged knowledge of the case. | 一定是有案子第一手资料的人 |
[26:33] | Let’s not mince words here. | 我们就直说了吧 |
[26:34] | You’re talking about one of your own. | 你们说的是你们自己人 |
[26:36] | Or one of yours. | 或是你的人 |
[26:37] | Whoever it was– FBI, NYPD, | 无论是谁 是联调局还是纽约警局 |
[26:40] | a victim’s loved one who got too much info– | 或是掌握太多消息的受害者身边的人 |
[26:42] | we’ve got our work cut out for us. | 我们都有工作要做 |
[26:44] | We’re putting together a list. | 我们要整理出一个名单 |
[26:46] | Everyone who’s touched this case, who knew the details. | 任何接触过案子的人 知道细节的人 |
[26:49] | Killer’s gotta be in there somewhere. | 凶手一定藏于其中 |
[26:50] | You can have the names of everyone in the Bureau | 可以给你联调局参与过案件简报的 |
[26:52] | that’s been briefed on the case. | 所有人的名单 |
[26:53] | Any help I can spare, you got it. | 我能帮上忙的 都会给你 |
[26:55] | But the federal focus is going to stay on Michael Rowan. | 但联邦调查的焦点仍会是迈克·罗温 |
[26:57] | He’s still the prize, as far as I’m concerned. | 以我目前来看 他依然是最终目标 |
[26:59] | Agreed. With any luck, | 同意 如果幸运的话 |
[27:01] | we’ll soon have a new front from which to attack him. | 我们很快就能展开新的进攻路线了 |
[27:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:03] | I might not be the only person whose benefitted | 我或许不是唯一收到了 |
[27:05] | from Michael’s unique brand of help. | 迈克特殊帮助的人 |
[27:07] | My partner’s looking into it as we speak. | 我的搭档目前正在调查中 |
[27:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:20] | Why would you make me look at these pictures of my husband? | 为什么要我看这些我丈夫的照片 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry. I know how painful this must be, | 对不起 我知道这有多痛苦 |
[27:27] | but I need you to see the truth. | 但我需要你看到真相 |
[27:30] | Which is what? | 什么真相 |
[27:32] | These ligature markings– | 这些绳索印记 |
[27:35] | if you look carefully, | 如果你仔细看 |
[27:38] | there are two distinct patterns of bruising. | 这里有两种完全不同的瘀伤 |
[27:40] | There’s a thinner line, and there’s a thicker one | 有一条比较浅 然后有一条比较深的 |
[27:42] | that almost covers it up. | 几乎把前者盖住了 |
[27:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:47] | You’ve seen the news. | 你看过新闻了 |
[27:49] | The people that we think Michael killed were strangled. | 我们认为迈克杀的人是被勒死的 |
[27:55] | I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so cruel. | 我从没见过这么残忍的人 |
[27:57] | You found out that Ray hung himself, | 你发现雷是上吊自杀的 |
[27:59] | and so you thought that you could blame Michael for that, too? | 于是就觉得可以把这事也推到迈克身上吗 |
[28:02] | The chief medical examiner himself noted | 首席验尸官也注释过 |
[28:04] | there were odd signs of dual lividity in your husband’s feet. | 你丈夫脚上有奇怪的双重铁青色 |
[28:07] | Now, he chalked it up to Ray’s shoes being too tight, | 他的结论是雷的鞋太小了 |
[28:11] | but I think it’s proof that Ray was hung | 但我认为这证明了雷 |
[28:13] | sometime after he was killed. | 是在被杀之后才被吊起来的 |
[28:15] | No. Michael wouldn’t have done that. | 不 迈克绝对不会做这种事 |
[28:18] | He… | 他… |
[28:20] | There was a note. | 有遗书 |
[28:21] | Ray left a note. | 雷留下了遗书 |
[28:22] | He said he wasn’t strong enough… | 他说他不够强大… |
[28:25] | In an e-mail. | 写的是邮件 |
[28:27] | Michael could have forced him to write it, | 可能是迈克逼他写的 |
[28:28] | or he could have written it himself after Ray was dead. | 也可能是雷死后他自己写的 |
[28:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:32] | If I’m right, Michael thought he was a threat to your sobriety, | 如果我没猜错 迈克认为他威胁到了你戒毒 |
[28:35] | so he decided it would be better for you | 所以他决定对你来说 |
[28:37] | to be alone than to be a heroin addict. | 独自一人总比对海洛因上瘾强 |
[28:39] | Obviously, I did not know Ray. You did. | 显然 我不认识雷 你认识 |
[28:42] | So, did Ray killing himself make any sense to you? | 所以 雷自杀对你来说讲得通吗 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | But Michael, he, um… | 但是迈克 他… |
[28:53] | he said that he had seen signs. | 他说他看到了迹象 |
[28:55] | We didn’t think that you lied | 我们不认为你说你相信迈克 |
[28:56] | when you said you believed Michael, but please, | 是在撒谎 但拜托 |
[28:59] | if you can think of anything that might help us… | 如果你能想到什么可以帮助我们的 |
[29:04] | I need to be alone now. | 我现在需要一个人静静 |
[29:05] | Mr. Bazemore… | 巴兹莫尔先生 |
[29:06] | I’m not saying I won’t help. | 我不是说我不帮忙 |
[29:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:10] | I need time to wrap my head around this. | 我需要时间思考清楚 |
[29:35] | Not a fan of file folders? | 不喜欢档案夹吗 |
[29:37] | Why put the truth in a drawer? | 为什么要把真相放到抽屉里 |
[29:39] | This way, I can feel mocked by the sea of innocent people | 这样我就可以感觉到那些我以为有能力杀人的人 |
[29:42] | that I thought capable of murder. | 对我的嘲讽 |
[29:43] | It’s humbling. | 这叫谦卑 |
[29:45] | So you don’t think anyone in law enforcement | 所以你不认为是执法机构的人 |
[29:47] | killed Rachel Garner. | 杀了瑞秋·加纳 |
[29:48] | Well, I wouldn’t say that definitively, | 我不会说得这么绝对 |
[29:50] | but everyone on our list | 但我们名单上的所有人 |
[29:52] | has been provisionally removed from suspicion. | 都已经暂时被排除嫌疑了 |
[29:54] | They lack obvious motive. | 他们缺乏明显的动机 |
[29:56] | Nothing on social media? | 社交媒体上没有什么吗 |
[29:57] | No overlaps between the victim and any of these people? | 这些人都没和受害人有交集吗 |
[30:00] | I’ve looked at every detective | 我查看了所有 |
[30:01] | on every case where Michael is a suspect. | 迈克是嫌犯的案子中的警探 |
[30:03] | All of the FBI agents who joined the investigation. | 所有参与调查的联调局特工 |
[30:05] | All the CSU officers who worked the murder scenes. | 所有在犯罪现场工作过的现场调查员 |
[30:08] | The victims’ families. | 受害者的家人们 |
[30:09] | Everyone on our list– all a colossal waste of time. | 名单上的所有人 都是在浪费我时间 |
[30:12] | Maybe we’re doing this backwards. | 也许我们搞错方向了 |
[30:14] | We thought that there was gonna be an obvious link | 我们假设的是这些人中的一个 |
[30:16] | between one of these people and Rachel. | 会与瑞秋有明显的联系 |
[30:19] | You want to focus on the victim, emanate outwards? | 你想要从受害者的角度向外调查吗 |
[30:21] | I was gonna pay a visit to her office, | 我正准备去趟她的办公室 |
[30:23] | look around, talk to her friends there. | 调查一下 和她朋友聊聊 |
[30:25] | You want to come with? | 你想一起吗 |
[30:32] | There. | 好了 |
[30:33] | That’ll let you into Rachel’s personal files, | 现在你可以看瑞秋的私人文件了 |
[30:35] | but, uh, you know, I-I can’t let you into the firm’s system | 不过 你知道 没有高层的同意 |
[30:37] | without authorization from someone pretty high up. | 我不能让你们进入事务所的系统 |
[30:40] | Well, he’s a police captain, | 他可是名警监 |
[30:42] | but I’m not in the mood to argue. | 不过我没争论的心情 |
[30:44] | The day Rachel was killed, Tuesday, | 瑞秋被杀那天 星期二 |
[30:46] | did you notice anything unusual going on with her? | 你注意到她有什么异常吗 |
[30:49] | No. Typical Raych. She stayed till about 7:00. | 没有 一如既往的瑞秋 她待到了七点 |
[30:51] | She was a hard worker. She was a good one. | 她工作很努力 是名好员工 |
[30:54] | Do you know who she was close to here at the office? | 你知道办公室里谁跟她走得比较近吗 |
[30:56] | We’re gonna want to talk to them. | 我们想和他们谈谈 |
[30:58] | Yeah. I can show you around. | 行 我带你们转转 |
[31:02] | Captain. | 警监 |
[31:03] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[31:05] | If you want to look in the desk, | 如果你要检查抽屉 |
[31:06] | I would’ve gotten you a spare key from HR. | 我可以找人力拿备用钥匙 |
[31:07] | I didn’t break the lock. | 不是我把锁弄坏的 |
[31:09] | It’s been tampered with. | 另有其他人动了手脚 |
[31:10] | Someone didn’t want us to find what she was keeping in this drawer. | 有人不希望我们发现她放在抽屉里的东西 |
[31:14] | So, safe to assume the culprit | 我猜罪犯不能 |
[31:15] | couldn’t just walk in off the street, right? | 大摇大摆地离开这里 对吧 |
[31:17] | No, we got security all over the building. | 是的 整幢大楼都有监控 |
[31:19] | Someone who works here must have done that. | 肯定是在这里工作的人干的 |
[31:21] | Are you authorized to at least | 你能不能至少 |
[31:22] | provide us with a company directory? | 提供一份公司目录 |
[31:24] | We’re not gonna need one. | 用不着了 |
[31:25] | Daniel Cummings. | 丹尼尔·卡明斯 |
[31:27] | Did he work with Rachel directly? | 他和瑞秋在业务上有直接联系吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, probably. | 可能有吧 |
[31:31] | Dan’s a partner, so… | 丹是合伙人 所以 |
[31:33] | everyone works with him eventually. | 所有人最终都会跟他合作 |
[31:34] | There’s at least one name I should have added | 今早我至少该把这个名字 |
[31:36] | to the list this morning. I just never thought… | 加到列表上 我都没想过… |
[31:38] | Who’s Daniel Cummings? | 谁是丹尼尔·卡明斯 |
[31:39] | The judge that turned us down for the warrant– | 那个拒绝给我们搜查令的法官 |
[31:42] | he’s her husband. | 卡明斯是她的丈夫 |
[31:47] | Make it snappy, Tom. I have got a dinner at 8:00. | 有话快说 汤姆 八点我约了晚餐 |
[31:52] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[31:54] | Nauseated by you. | 对你深感厌恶的人 |
[31:55] | But call me Sherlock. | 但请叫我夏洛克 |
[31:56] | If you’re looking for me to sign off on another warrant, | 如果你想找我签另一张搜查令 |
[31:59] | I’m not liking your chances. | 你这态度可是拿不到了 |
[32:00] | I’m not here for a warrant, Marilyn. | 我不是为搜查令来的 玛丽琳 |
[32:02] | I’m here because I know | 我来是因为 |
[32:03] | you’re the one who killed Rachel Garner. | 我知道是你杀了瑞秋·加纳 |
[32:06] | – What? – Last night, we learned | -什么 -昨晚 我们知道了 |
[32:08] | that Michael Rowan has an alibi for her murder. | 迈克·罗温有瑞秋被害时的不在场证明 |
[32:10] | He’s not responsible. | 凶手不是他 |
[32:11] | But his M.O. was replicated to a T. | 但作案手法却与他的极其相似 |
[32:13] | That means the killer had specific knowledge of his crimes. | 这意味着凶手知道他的详细作案手法 |
[32:17] | You had all the details laid out for you | 我们第一次申请搜查令时 |
[32:19] | in our first warrant application. | 把案子所有的细节都告诉你了 |
[32:21] | That’s how you knew to leave the body in a place | 所以你故意把尸体放在那里 |
[32:24] | where you knew we’d connect the dots to him. | 好让我们以为是罗温下的手 |
[32:26] | Why the hell would I…? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[32:27] | ‘Cause Rachel was sleeping with your husband. | 因为瑞秋和你的丈夫上床了 |
[32:29] | Don’t bother denying it. | 别否认了 |
[32:31] | He didn’t. | 你丈夫已经承认了 |
[32:32] | You’ve spoken with Dan? | 你们和丹谈过了 |
[32:34] | We met with him at your house. | 我们在你家和他见的面 |
[32:36] | He admitted to breaking into Rachel’s desk | 他承认自己撬开瑞秋的抽屉 |
[32:38] | to remove some pictures that she had of the two of them together. | 把他俩的合照拿走了 |
[32:41] | He then took us on a tour. | 然后带我们在房子里转了一圈 |
[32:43] | Even showed us your pool. | 还给我们看了你的泳池 |
[32:45] | He told us you’re allergic to chlorine, | 他说因为你对氯过敏 |
[32:46] | which is why you use Baquacil to keep your pool clean. | 所以使用巴奎赛尔来清洁泳池 |
[32:49] | That chemical was in Rachel Garner’s hair | 我们发现瑞秋·加纳时 |
[32:51] | when we found her. | 她头发中还有残留化学品 |
[32:52] | Dan told us Rachel usually came over on Tuesday nights. | 丹告诉我们瑞秋每周二晚过去 |
[32:55] | That’s when you have your Bar Association meetings. | 正是你开律师协会周会的时候 |
[32:58] | Rachel had her own key. She’d let herself in. | 瑞秋自己有副钥匙 能直接进屋 |
[33:01] | She’d sometimes go swimming before Dan came home. | 有时在丹回家前她会先游泳 |
[33:04] | You found out about all of it, so you killed her. | 你发现了这一切 于是杀了她 |
[33:07] | When Michael Rowan saw a picture of Rachel’s body, | 当迈克·罗温看到瑞秋尸体的照片时 |
[33:10] | he said that whoever killed her hated her. | 他说凶手非常恨她 |
[33:13] | I don’t know what it was that he saw, | 我不知道他看见了什么 |
[33:14] | but it turns out he was right. | 但他是对的 |
[33:17] | I don’t know, Tom. | 我可说不好 汤姆 |
[33:18] | It sounds like a weak, circumstantial case. | 听上去全是站不住脚的间接证据 |
[33:20] | An affair. | 婚外情 |
[33:22] | Baquacil. | 巴奎赛尔 |
[33:25] | You think that’s enough to come after a judge? | 你觉得这些足够扳倒一个法官吗 |
[33:27] | Not yet. | 不够 |
[33:28] | But you’ve had a long career on the bench. | 但你做法官也很久了 |
[33:31] | You know what it’s like for the loved ones | 你最清楚此刻迈克·罗温受害者的 |
[33:33] | of Michael Rowan’s victims. | 家属朋友的心情 |
[33:35] | You know the pain that they’re in right now. | 你明白他们此刻承受的痛苦 |
[33:38] | And you also know that the murder you committed | 你也知道自己犯下的这起谋杀案 |
[33:40] | is gonna muddy the waters for anyone | 会给试图起诉他的人 |
[33:43] | trying to build a case against that son of a bitch. | 带去很多麻烦 |
[33:47] | Marilyn, I’m begging you, | 玛丽琳 我求你了 |
[33:49] | don’t do that to these families. | 别这样伤害这些家庭 |
[33:58] | So, she’s taking a plea? | 她同意签认罪协议了吗 |
[34:00] | The D.A. himself graced us with his presence to sign the deal. | 地检本人大驾光临来签的协议 |
[34:04] | That’s one less strangler to deal with. | 少了一个需要烦心的凶手 |
[34:07] | One to go. | 还有一个 |
[34:08] | I’ll be home soon. | 我马上到家 |
[34:09] | Okay. I’ll see you then. | 行 一会儿见 |
[34:24] | I told you I didn’t kill her. | 我说了我没杀她 |
[34:30] | Been wanting to meet you for a long time, Joan. | 久仰大名了 乔恩 |
[34:33] | William Bazemore called me this afternoon. | 威廉·巴兹莫尔下午给我打电话了 |
[34:36] | He, uh, said you paid him a visit. | 他说你去找了他 |
[34:39] | Said you thought I’d killed Ray. | 说你认为我杀了雷 |
[34:41] | Which I did. | 确实是我干的 |
[34:44] | William hung up on me, then a couple hours later, | 威廉挂了我的电话 几小时后 |
[34:47] | I got a call from a friend in the program. | 我接到了戒毒组里一个朋友的电话 |
[34:50] | Said William had O.D.’d. | 说威廉吸毒过量了 |
[34:53] | 12 years sober. | 12年远离毒品的清醒 |
[34:54] | That’s what you took away from him. | 被你夺走了 |
[35:06] | All this for me. | 为我准备了这么多 |
[35:10] | I’m almost flattered. | 我几乎要受宠若惊了 |
[35:44] | It’s over, Joan. | 结束了 乔恩 |
[36:19] | You’re making this harder than it needs to be. | 你让事情越来越难办了 不用这样的 |
[37:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:58] | Your pupils are equal and reactive. | 你的瞳孔大小一致 并且有反应 |
[38:01] | The rest of your neurological workup is normal. | 你其他的神经系统检查都很正常 |
[38:03] | And this hematoma back here | 这里的血肿 |
[38:05] | will go down with ice. | 用冰敷一下就会消了 |
[38:06] | You gonna order a CT scan to eliminate | 要不要安排一次CT扫描 |
[38:07] | the possibility of internal bleeding? | 排除内出血的可能性 |
[38:09] | You know a lot about concussion protocols. | 你很了解脑震荡的筛查流程嘛 |
[38:12] | But the good news is your brain’s just fine. | 但好消息是你的大脑没问题 |
[38:14] | Your ribs, on the other hand… | 不过你的肋骨嘛 |
[38:17] | The radiologist said I had two fractured ribs. | 放射科医生说我断了两根肋骨 |
[38:20] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[38:21] | You know there’s not much we can do. | 你知道我们没什么可做的 |
[38:23] | They’ll heal. It’ll just take time. | 它们会自愈 只是需要时间 |
[38:24] | I can prescribe Vicodin for the pain. | 我可以开点维柯丁给你止痛 |
[38:28] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独说两句吗 |
[38:29] | When you’re ready to go, just let one of the nurses know. | 你要走的话 找个护士说一声就行 |
[38:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:37] | Michael got it worse. | 迈克更惨 |
[38:40] | Can I ask how the FBI managed to lose track of him? | 我能问问联调局怎么会跟丢了他吗 |
[38:42] | He went to a restaurant in Times Square, got lost in the crowd. | 他去了时代广场的一家餐厅 消失在人群里了 |
[38:45] | Mallick says she thought her people | 马利克说她觉得她的人 |
[38:47] | could pick him up when he got to his home or office. | 能在他回家或去办公室时抓捕他 |
[38:50] | He was bleeding profusely when he left our home. | 他离开我们家时血流不止 |
[38:51] | There was blood traces headed north | 有血迹往北边 |
[38:53] | towards Greenpoint Avenue Station. | 绿点大道站的方向去了 |
[38:54] | Has anyone been there? | 那边安排人了吗 |
[38:55] | We still don’t know his whereabouts. | 我们还不知道他在哪 |
[38:58] | The Feds are finally back up on his phones. | 联调局总算备份了他的手机 |
[39:01] | Well, the good thing about him trying to kill me | 他想杀我有一点好处是 |
[39:02] | is that we can get all the warrants we want, | 我们可以尽情申请搜查令了 |
[39:05] | and there’s plenty to charge him with. | 而且有大把罪名可以告他 |
[39:09] | CSU is done with your place. | 鉴证组已经检查完你们家了 |
[39:10] | Um, I’ve got two officers downstairs. | 我在楼下安排了两名警员 |
[39:12] | Bailey and Walker. | 贝利和沃克 |
[39:13] | Whenever you’re ready to go, | 你们想走的时候 |
[39:15] | -they’ll drive you home. – Actually, | -他们会送你们回去 -其实 |
[39:17] | we discussed it– she’s gonna go and stay | 我们讨论过了 她会去温彻斯特 |
[39:18] | with her parents in Westchester for a few nights. | 跟她父母待几天 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:22] | I’ll go tell my guys. | 我去跟我的人说 |
[39:27] | Watson… | 华生 |
[39:29] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[39:32] | If you say sorry, | 你敢说对不起 |
[39:33] | I’m gonna break one of your ribs. | 我就打断你一根肋骨 |
[39:40] | Just find him. | 找到他 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Pull ’em out of there and call me back. | 把他们调出去 给我回电话 |
[39:50] | Another false alarm? | 又一次假警 |
[39:52] | Yeah, some rookie from Midtown South saw a guy | 是的 中城南区有个新手说 |
[39:55] | that looked like Rowan outside Penn Station. | 在宾州车站外面看到一个人很像罗温 |
[39:58] | Obviously wasn’t him. | 显然不是他 |
[40:02] | You looking at Queens again? | 你又在看皇后区了 |
[40:05] | Yeah, I’ve been looking at how we’re using our people. | 是的 我在看我们是怎么安排人手的 |
[40:07] | I think stepped-up patrols near his home and office are fine, | 我觉得在他家和办公室附近加强巡逻没问题 |
[40:10] | but these guys out in Flushing and Douglaston– | 但法拉盛和道格拉斯顿这些人 |
[40:13] | maybe we get them on phones, | 也许可以让他们去打电话 |
[40:15] | making calls to towns on major bus lines, | 询问主要公交线上的城镇 |
[40:17] | cities with international airports. | 以及带有国际机场的城市 |
[40:20] | You think he got out of the city? | 你觉得他出城了 |
[40:21] | It’s been almost a day. | 差不多快一天了 |
[40:23] | And he’s done it before. | 他以前就这么干过 |
[40:29] | Gregson. | 格雷森 |
[40:29] | You can call off the dogs, Tom. | 可以把警犬召回来了 汤姆 |
[40:32] | We found Michael Rowan. | 我们找到迈克·罗温了 |
[40:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[40:51] | Captain? | 警监 |
[40:52] | Rowan’s dead. | 罗温死了 |
[40:54] | Somebody beat him to death and put him in the garbage. | 有人打死了他 并把他扔进了垃圾堆 |
[40:57] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[40:58] | Well, we don’t know exactly. | 还不知道具体位置 |
[40:59] | His body just turned up at a transfer station | 他的尸体刚出现在环卫局设在 |
[41:02] | that the Sanitation Department uses out here in Hunts Point. | 亨茨点的一处中转站里 |
[41:05] | The Feds are in command of the scene, | 联调局的人在指挥现场 |
[41:07] | and they’re determined to treat this | 他们决意要把这 |
[41:09] | like any other homicide case. | 跟其他谋杀案一样处理 |
[41:11] | I’ll come out immediately. | 我马上出来 |
[41:12] | No. | 不 |
[41:13] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我想跟你说的 |
[41:15] | You can’t. | 你不能来 |
[41:17] | I’ve just been informed that Joan is gonna | 我刚被告知 乔恩必须 |
[41:20] | have to surrender herself to the FBI. | 去联调局投案 |
[41:24] | She’s their prime suspect. | 她是首要嫌疑人 |