Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Detective Marcus Bell? 马库斯·贝尔探员
[00:03] Deputy Strider Lincoln, U.S. Marshals Service. 执行警官斯崔德·林肯 美国法警署的
[00:05] My bosses hear good things about you. 我的上司听说了很多关于你的好事
[00:06] They’d like you to consider putting in an application. 他们希望你能考虑提交一份申请
[00:09] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[00:10] You’re too good a detective. 你当警探屈才了
[00:12] So I want something better for you. 所以我想让你拥有更好的事业
[00:13] Something… Something more. 更大…更好的机会
[00:14] If you decide to see this thing through, 如果你想去做
[00:17] I’d be so proud of you. 我会非常为你骄傲
[00:19] I put in my application to the Marshals Service. 我会申请加入法警署
[00:22] I report to training at Glynco in six months. 我会在六个月内去格林科进行培训
[00:25] Six months notice. 提前六个月通知
[00:27] That’s more than fair. 很公平了
[00:35] Detective Grimes. 格兰姆斯警探
[00:37] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[00:42] – Didn’t know you were into scuba. – I’m not. -不知道你还喜欢水肺潜水 -我不喜欢
[00:45] I needed this equipment to check on some pig carcasses 我需要这个设备去检查我之前
[00:47] I submerged in several bodies of water outside the city. 埋在城外水里的几头猪的尸体
[00:50] I’m doing an experiment in taphonomy. 我在做一个埋葬学的实验
[00:52] It’s the study of how organisms decay. 研究器官是如何腐烂的
[00:55] I didn’t hurt any of the pigs. 我没有伤害任何一头猪
[00:56] They were dead when I got them, in case you were wondering. 以免你好奇 它们到我手上的时候已经死了
[01:01] I have to go to work. 我得去工作了
[01:03] We’ll talk soon, okay? 我们回头再聊 好吧
[01:18] Returning to the scene of the crime? 回来案发现场吗
[01:21] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[01:22] Crossed paths with Detective Grimes downstairs. 我跟格兰姆斯警探在楼下遇上了
[01:25] Yeah, well, I had dinner with him last night, 是的 我昨晚和他吃了晚饭
[01:26] and one thing led to another. 自然而然发展到了另一件事
[01:28] “One thing” often does. 事情真是经常如此发展
[01:30] Need I remind you we had plans for that man? 需要我提醒你 我们对那人有别的计划吗
[01:33] – No. – So you do realize -不用 -所以你知道
[01:34] how sleeping with him could affect those plans? 跟他睡觉可能会影响到这些计划吧
[01:37] – Sure, but… – No buts. -知道 但是… -没有但是
[01:38] I thought you weren’t even into Grimes. 我以为你根本不喜欢格兰姆斯
[01:40] I’m not. 我不喜欢
[01:41] Then what’s the big deal? 那你反应这么大干什么
[01:42] The big deal is that you have effectively taken a player 反应大是因为你已经有效地
[01:45] off the board, so we should have discussed it first. 让一位玩家出局了 我们应该先讨论的
[01:47] I’m not gonna call you every time I’m gonna have sex. 我可不会每次跟人上床前都给你打电话
[01:49] If you’re worrying about inconveniencing me, don’t. 如果你担心打电话会打扰我 不需要
[01:51] What’s one phone call every two to three years? 每两三年打一个的电话算什么
[01:54] The other day, I thought we agreed 那天 我以为我们达成一致了
[01:55] that Lena Romero was our top choice. 莉娜·罗梅罗是我们的最佳选择
[01:57] We did. In point of fact, I was planning to bring her 是的 实际上 我本来计划
[01:59] to the captain’s attention this morning. 今早跟警监提她的
[02:01] With your approval, of course. 当然 是要在你同意之后
[02:04] Sure. 好的
[02:05] Excellent. 极好
[02:06] In the meantime, 与此同时
[02:07] just do your best not to sleep with her. 尽量努力不要跟她睡了
[02:12] The last time I saw Irma 我最后一次见到厄玛
[02:13] was just after 6:00 last night. 是昨晚六点刚过的时候
[02:16] My girls have been threatened before, 我的小可爱们以前被威胁过
[02:18] but I never thought anybody would kidnap one. 但我从来没想过有人会绑架它们
[02:20] Now, just so we’re clear, ma’am, 我们想先确认 女士
[02:22] Irma is one of your chickens? 厄玛是你的一只鸡
[02:24] Some people didn’t like that we were here. 有些人不喜欢我们在这里
[02:26] They said this was a community garden, 他们说这是个社区花园
[02:27] not a community farm, but I told them– 不是社区农场 但我跟他们说
[02:30] the commercial egg farming industry is a mess. 商业鸡蛋养殖行业一团糟
[02:33] The way they treat their chickens… 他们对待鸡的态度
[02:35] It’s a disgrace. If I’m going to eat eggs, 糟糕到丢人 如果我要继续吃鸡蛋
[02:37] I want to know they came from chickens that were loved. 我希望知道它们来自被人爱护的鸡
[02:40] Chickens that were happy. 幸福快乐的鸡
[02:42] I’m assuming the threats you mentioned 我想你提到的威胁
[02:43] came from your neighbors. 来自你的邻居们
[02:44] One neighbor, really. 其实就一个邻居
[02:45] And it wasn’t a threat so much as a complaint. 也不算威胁 就是抱怨
[02:48] Mr. Bembenek. That’s his plot over there. 贝贝克先生 那边是他的地皮
[02:52] He thought the girls were noisy. 他觉得母鸡们太吵了
[02:55] If he is the one who has Irma, 如果是他带走了厄玛
[02:56] I don’t even want to press charges. 我都不想起诉
[02:58] – I just want her back. – Ma’am, when we pulled up, -我只想要回它 -女士 我们停车的时候
[03:00] you offered some water from your apartment. 你说要去公寓给我们倒点水来着
[03:02] Can we still take you up on that? 能麻烦您去一趟吗
[03:04] Of course. 当然
[03:05] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[03:08] I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you found Irma. 我有个大胆的假设 你找到厄玛了
[03:10] Yeah. Someone cut her head off. 是的 有人把它的头砍了
[03:13] 11 George to Central. 11局乔治呼叫中心
[03:15] Be advised we have the victim of a homicide at this location. 通知 我们这里有个凶杀案的死者
[03:18] Please have a patrol supervisor and the squad respond. 请派巡逻管理员和小队来
[03:21] 11 George, copy that. 11局乔治 收到
[03:22] You called in the squad for a chicken? 你为了一只鸡叫了一队人来
[03:26] She’s not the only one missing her head. 不只是那只鸡少了它的头
[04:04] Victim’s name was Gabriel Rojas. 死者叫加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[04:06] How do we know? 我们怎么知道的
[04:07] His wallet was in his pocket. 他的口袋里有他的钱包
[04:09] He was a professor of religion 他是一名宗教教授
[04:11] at Jackson Heights Community College. 来自杰克逊高地社区大学
[04:13] It’s a city job, so they had his fingerprints on file. 这是城市工作 所以他的指纹有记录
[04:16] Good thing, too. ‘Cause whoever cut off his head 这也是好事 因为把他的头砍掉的人
[04:18] took it with them when they were done. 在结束之后把头带走了
[04:20] Says the cause of death is unknown. 这上面说死因未知
[04:22] Lack of blood loss indicates 失血量不大说明
[04:23] he was killed before he was decapitated. 他在被斩首之前就死了
[04:25] Negative tox screen and 毒理检测呈阴性
[04:27] the absence of any other wounds makes me think 也没有其他伤口 这让我觉得
[04:29] head trauma, probably bullet or blunt object. 致命伤在头部 可能是枪伤或钝器击伤
[04:32] We won’t know for sure 我们没法确定
[04:33] until the head turns up. 除非那颗头出现
[04:34] If it turns up. 如果会出现的话
[04:36] You said the murder appeared occult in nature. 你说这起谋杀有些神秘
[04:38] Medicolegal investigator spotted this 法医调查员在达到现场时
[04:41] jammed into the stump 发现这个
[04:42] when she reported to the scene. 插在尸体上
[04:43] It’s a chicken head. 这是个鸡头
[04:45] There were also some melted candles around the body. 尸体周围还有一些融化的蜡烛
[04:48] Does that mean necessarily that the killer 这是不是能说明凶手
[04:50] was performing some sort of ritual? 在进行某种宗教仪式
[04:52] No, but it’s weird. 不一定 但反正很奇怪
[04:54] The killer was, in all likelihood, performing a ritual. 凶手很可能确实是在进行某种仪式
[04:57] The ritual of obfuscation. Criminals have, for centuries, 迷惑仪式 几个世纪以来罪犯们
[05:00] used occult rites and symbols to distract 会用各种神秘的仪式和符号
[05:02] law enforcement from the true nature of their crimes. 让执法部门混淆他们罪行的本质
[05:04] I myself worked a string of murders in Brixton 我自己在布里斯顿破过一系列谋杀案
[05:06] where four vagrants, poisoned with strychnine, 四个流浪汉被马钱子碱毒死
[05:08] were found with Communion wafers 他们的额头上
[05:10] nailed to their foreheads. 都钉着圣餐饼
[05:11] So, while the police rounded up the local Satanists, 所以警察把当地的撒旦崇拜者都集中了起来
[05:14] I realized that the actual killer was a vicar’s wife 而我发现真正的凶手是一位牧师的妻子
[05:16] who had taken out insurance policies on the lot of them. 她给他们买了保险
[05:19] I don’t know. Richard Ramirez drew pentagrams 我说不好 理查德·拉米雷兹会在
[05:21] on all of his victims’ houses, 受害者的房子上画五角星
[05:22] and he wasn’t trying to obfuscate anything. 他可没想混淆什么
[05:25] So, where is the chicken’s body? 鸡的身子在哪
[05:27] Lab. 实验室
[05:28] It put up a fight before it died. 它临死前反抗过
[05:29] There was blood on its talons 它的爪子里有血迹
[05:30] that we think came from the killer. 我们觉得是凶手的
[05:32] Any luck, his DNA is in the system. 幸运的话 系统里会有他的DNA
[05:38] Captain says there’s someone at the precinct 警监说有人去了局里
[05:40] who’s pretty sure this was a legit occult murder. 说很确定这是一起神秘谋杀事件
[05:43] Painted face, stovepipe hat? 大花脸 大礼帽
[05:45] String of shrunken heads around his neck? 脖子上挂着一串萎缩的动物头吗
[05:47] No. Guy isn’t a witch doctor. 不 那家伙不是巫医
[05:49] He’s a New York City councilman. 他是纽约市议员
[05:53] I appreciate you taking the time to meet me. 谢谢你们抽时间见我
[05:57] Gabriel was a good man, a good friend. 加布里埃尔是个好人 好朋友
[06:02] When my chief of staff told me how he died, 我的幕僚长告诉我他的死讯时
[06:05] I realized that I had to speak to someone. 我意识到我得找人谈谈
[06:08] Why is that? 为什么
[06:09] Well, the captain was telling me you already know 警监告诉我你们已经知道了
[06:11] that Gabriel was a professor of religion, 加布里埃尔是宗教学教授
[06:14] but has anyone spoken to you about his other… 但有没有人跟你们说过他的另一份
[06:17] job? 工作
[06:20] He was an expert in the occult. 他是神秘学的专家
[06:22] He wrote extensively on 他的著作涉及
[06:25] different arcane religions. 各种不同的神秘宗教
[06:27] Uh, Satanism, 撒旦教
[06:29] Santeria, Wicca. 萨泰里阿教 威卡教
[06:31] Whenever the police or FBI 每当警察或者联调局
[06:34] came across a case that had occult elements, 遇到带有神秘元素的案件
[06:37] they would ask for his help. 他们就会寻求他的帮助
[06:38] He was able to identify, for example, 比如他曾辨认出了
[06:41] that a series of pet mutilations in Illinois 伊利诺伊州的一系列宠物虐杀事件
[06:44] were the work of someone who had read 是有人读了撒旦教教义
[06:46] a passage in a Satanic text, 里面的一段文字
[06:48] and he traced it to the man 他追踪到了那个
[06:50] who had harmed the animals. 伤害动物的人
[06:51] Another time, he was asked 还有一次 他被请去
[06:57] into the back of a woman who was murdered. 背上刻着的记号
[07:01] The message that he revealed 他解读出的信息
[07:03] led to the killer, and he was arrested. 指向了凶手 凶手被绳之以法
[07:06] Obviously, you have not had a need 显然你们11分局此前
[07:08] for his expertise here in the 11th. 没有对他专业技术的需求
[07:11] No. This is our first occult killing. 对 这是我们的第一起神秘学谋杀案
[07:14] It’s my 20th. 这是我的第20起
[07:16] In my experience, Councilman, the occult is used, 根据我的经验 议员 神秘学
[07:18] more often than not, to distract law enforcement. 通常是被用来迷惑执法部门的
[07:20] The criminals who implement it 罪犯加入这些元素
[07:22] want us to look one way 是想把我们指向
[07:23] while they shuffle off in another. 错误的方向
[07:26] In my experience, occult crimes equal 根据我的经验 神秘的犯罪等于
[07:29] occult criminals. 神秘的罪犯
[07:30] They truly believe in what they’re doing. 他们真的相信自己所做的事
[07:32] What do you mean? 什么意思
[07:35] Two years ago, a grave was desecrated 两年前 我辖区里的一个公墓
[07:39] in a cemetery in my district. 有人亵渎坟墓
[07:41] Someone broke into a crypt and stole the skull of a man 有人闯入墓室偷出了一个人的头骨
[07:44] who had died a few years earlier. 那人死于几年前
[07:46] That was how I met Gabriel. 我就是这么认识加布里埃尔的
[07:48] I was referred to him. 有人给我推荐了他
[07:50] He thought it was a practitioner of something called… 他认为那是一种叫作…
[07:54] Palo Mayombe. 帕罗·梅姆的仪式
[07:55] It’s a black magic offshoot of Santeria. 这是萨泰里阿教的一种黑魔法
[07:57] Notable for its pantheon of colorful spirits 特点是它供奉各种神灵
[07:59] and a belief that certain vessels– 并相信特定的容器
[08:01] human bones, in particular– contain special powers. 尤其是人骨 包含特殊的力量
[08:06] I’d never heard of it. 我之前从没听说过
[08:07] Neither had the police. 警方也一样
[08:08] But they asked around, and they discovered 但他们四处走访了一下 然后发现
[08:10] that a young man who lived nearby had once 住在附近的一个年轻人曾经
[08:12] claimed that it was his religion. 声称那是他的宗教
[08:14] They went to his house. 他们去了他家
[08:16] They found the skull in an iron cauldron in the basement. 在地下室的一个铁锅里找到了头骨
[08:20] Thanks to Gabriel, the man is in prison, 多亏了加布里埃尔 那个人进了监狱
[08:22] but what if he had followers? 但如果他有追随者呢
[08:25] What if they killed Gabriel to avenge him? 如果他们出于报复杀了他呢
[08:31] So, who’s up for a trip to see the guy 谁想去看看那个两年前
[08:33] who stole the skull two years ago? 偷了头骨的家伙
[08:35] – Watson is. – I am? -华生想去 -我想吗
[08:37] Yeah. I’m gonna pay a visit 对 我要去拜访一下
[08:38] to Jackson Heights Community College, 杰克逊高地社区大学
[08:39] see if someone there can point us in the direction 看看那里有没有人能给我们指出
[08:41] of a suspect less absurd than the disciple 一个比在监狱里的盗墓者
[08:43] of an imprisoned grave robber. 更靠谱的嫌疑人
[08:45] But first, I have to talk to the captain. 但首先 我要跟警监谈谈
[08:52] Do you have a moment? 你有时间吗
[08:53] – Sure. – Yeah. Um… -当然 -好
[08:56] Would you agree I’m an excellent judge of character? 你同意我是个不错的性格评价者吗
[08:59] Sure. 当然
[09:00] Well, I recently had the pleasure 我最近很荣幸地
[09:01] of making the acquaintance of a Lena Romero. 认识了一位莉娜·罗梅罗
[09:03] She’s a detective out of the 116th. 她是116分局的警探
[09:05] Now, as it turns out, she’s quite keen on a transfer 现在她很想调到
[09:08] here to Major Cases. 重案组来
[09:09] That’s great, but we don’t have any openings right now. 很好 但我们现在没有空缺的职位
[09:12] But you will. In just a few short months, 但很快就有了 就在几个月之后
[09:15] Marcus will be leaving us for the U.S. Marshals. 马库斯要去法警署了
[09:16] And you’ve been looking for someone to replace him? 你在找人代替他吗
[09:19] Well, not just me. Watson, too. 不只是我 还有华生
[09:21] She actually liked a detective named Grimes, 其实她喜欢一位叫格兰姆斯的警探
[09:23] but he fell out of contention late last night. 但他昨晚失去了竞争资格
[09:25] Now, during the course of her ten-year career, 在她十年的职业生涯中
[09:27] Detective Romero has been awarded seven 罗梅罗警探赢得了七次
[09:29] Excellent Police Duty Medals, 优秀警官奖
[09:31] five Meritorious Police Duty Medals. 五次功勋警官奖
[09:33] She’s made over 350 arrests. 她完成了超过350次逮捕
[09:34] Cut the crap, okay? 不用说了 好吗
[09:36] You’re not looking for the best cop for me. 你不是在给我找最好的警察
[09:37] You’re looking for the best cop for you. 是在给你找最好的警察
[09:40] Someone that’ll work with you guys the way Marcus has. 一个能像马库斯一样跟你们共事的人
[09:43] Watson and I feel that, in order to do our best work, 我和华生觉得 为了把工作做到最好
[09:45] the chemistry needs to be right. 默契非常重要
[09:46] I think it’s less about chemistry 我觉得重要的不是默契
[09:47] and more about a willingness to work 是跟两个平民
[09:49] with a couple of civilians. 一起工作的意愿
[09:51] Wouldn’t both be nice? 两者兼备岂不更好吗
[09:54] What’s wrong with the detectives that work here already? 已经在这里工作的警探有什么不好
[09:57] Nothing. They are, without doubt, the best of the best. 没什么 毫无疑问 他们都是最棒的
[10:00] They’re reflections of their captain in every way. 他们在各方面都跟他们的警监一样
[10:02] It’s just… 只是…
[10:04] You annoy a lot of them. 他们很多人都很烦你
[10:05] I annoy a lot of them. 他们很多人都很烦我
[10:13] Who is he again? 再说一遍他是谁
[10:15] Gabriel Rojas. 加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[10:16] He testified at your trial. 他在你的庭审上作证了
[10:18] He’s the one who told police about Palo Mayombe. 是他跟警察说了帕罗·梅姆的事
[10:21] Now, thanks to him, they were able to figure out 多亏了他 警察才能查到
[10:22] that you were the one who stole the skull 是你从墓室里偷出了
[10:24] from that crypt. 那颗头骨
[10:26] Oh, yeah. 对
[10:27] I think he had a mustache back then. 他那时候好像留着胡子
[10:30] You said someone cut his head off? 你说有人把他的头砍了
[10:32] You can understand why we wanted to talk to you, right? 你明白我们为什么想跟你谈吧
[10:35] No. Not really. 不 不太明白
[10:37] Two years ago, you stole a skull. 两年前你偷了一颗头骨
[10:39] Now this guy is missing his head. 现在这个人的脑袋没了
[10:41] You think I killed him? 你们觉得是我杀了他
[10:42] What, you think I got, like, 怎么 你们觉得我有
[10:44] teleportation powers or something? 瞬间移动的特异功能吗
[10:46] No. We don’t think you’re the killer, 不 我们不认为你是凶手
[10:48] but maybe you know the person who is. 但也许你知道凶手是谁
[10:50] Maybe you had followers 也许你有追随者
[10:51] back when you were practicing Palo Mayombe 在你当年实施帕罗·梅姆的时候
[10:53] and they didn’t like what happened to you. 而他们不喜欢你的遭遇
[10:56] “Followers”? 追随者
[10:57] Shoot. I didn’t even have any friends. 得了吧 我连朋友都没有
[10:59] That’s the whole reason why I did it. 所以我才会做那些事
[11:01] What do you mean? 什么意思
[11:03] I had bullies, okay? 有人欺负我 好吗
[11:05] Guys beat me up at school like every day. 学校里每天都有人打我
[11:08] I wanted it to stop. 我想让一切停下来
[11:09] You thought performing some ritual 你以为表演一些宗教仪式
[11:11] was gonna make them leave you alone? 就能让他们放过你
[11:13] Yeah. 对
[11:14] But not the way you guys are thinking. 但不是你们想的那样
[11:16] I never even believed in Palo Mayombe. 我根本没信过帕罗·梅姆
[11:18] It was just this freaky thing my Cuban grandmother 那只是我的古巴奶奶
[11:20] used to tell me stories of. Scary stories. 给我讲的故事 恐怖故事
[11:23] I thought that if people thought 我以为如果人们觉得
[11:24] I can curse them or something, 我能诅咒他们之类的
[11:25] then maybe they’d leave me alone. 也许他们就会放过我
[11:28] I told them I took the skull. 我告诉他们我把头骨拿走了
[11:30] I wanted them to know. 我想让他们知道
[11:31] It didn’t work out. 但是没用
[11:33] I got beat up more, and then I got arrested. 我被打得更厉害 然后就被捕了
[11:38] Look, I’m sorry this man is dead, 我很遗憾这个男人死了
[11:40] but I had nothing to do with it. 但我跟这件事毫无关系
[11:54] How went your visit with the high priest of Palo Mayombe? 跟帕罗·梅姆的大祭司谈得如何
[11:58] Poorly. Marcus and I don’t 不尽如意 马库斯和我
[11:59] think he had anything to do with the murder. 都不认为他和这起谋杀案有关
[12:01] How’d it go at the community college? 社区大学那边怎么样
[12:03] Also poorly. All I learned was that Professor Rojas 也不如意 我只发现了罗哈斯教授
[12:06] was beloved by students and faculty alike. 深受学生和教员们的爱戴
[12:09] According to them, he didn’t have an enemy in the world, 据他们所说 他在这世上没有任何仇人
[12:12] supernatural or otherwise. 超自然的或别的都没有
[12:13] Marcus reached out to a few other 马库斯联系了全国各地的
[12:15] occult experts around the country, 一些神秘学专家
[12:16] but none of them knew 但是没人清楚
[12:17] what to make of the killer’s M.O. 这个凶手的作案手法
[12:18] They thought that he could be 他们觉得他可能是在
[12:19] performing some kind of a ritual. 进行某种仪式
[12:22] Or he could just be a nutter. 也可能他只是疯了
[12:25] How’d it go with the captain? 跟警监谈得如何
[12:27] He’s agreed to meet with Detective Romero. 他同意和罗梅罗警探见面
[12:29] – Well, that’s great. – We’ll see. -那太好了 -再说吧
[12:30] If she presents as impressively to him 如果她的表现让他和我们一样
[12:32] as she did to us, then we’re in good shape. 印象深刻 那就好说了
[12:34] And if she doesn’t? 如果她表现不好呢
[12:36] I suppose I’ll have little choice but to sabotage 那我想我别无选择 只能去破坏
[12:37] Marcus’s training with the Marshals. 马库斯在法警那边的训练了
[12:39] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑 对吧
[12:40] Probably. 也许吧
[12:43] What the hell was that? 什么情况
[12:55] Anything? 有发现吗
[12:56] No. They ran away. 没有 他们跑了
[13:00] Too much to hope 不能寄希望于
[13:00] we were the random targets of 我们只是一些被人遗忘的
[13:02] some oblivious young vandal? 年轻野蛮人的随机目标吧
[13:03] Yeah, definitely. 当然
[13:07] 去找维加神父 他知道是谁 杀了加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[13:18] Father Vega. 维加神父
[13:20] I’m Joan Watson. This is Sherlock, my partner. 我是乔恩·华生 这位是我的搭档夏洛克
[13:22] We work with the NYPD. 我们和纽约警局共事
[13:24] We’re investigating the murder of Gabriel Rojas. 我们在调查加布里埃尔·罗哈斯的谋杀案
[13:28] You knew him? 你认识他吗
[13:30] Gabriel was one of my parishioners. 加布里埃尔曾是我的一名教区居民
[13:32] He was also my friend. 也曾是我的朋友
[13:34] Do you know the particulars of his murder? 你知道他的谋杀案很特别吗
[13:37] I know they took his head. 我知道他们拿走了他的头部
[13:39] They said so on the news. 新闻上是这么说的
[13:40] There is a rumor going around the church 教堂四周有一些传闻
[13:42] that says this had something to do with a case 说这跟他几年前协助警方办的
[13:44] he assisted the police with several years ago? 一个案子有关
[13:47] Cerio Cristobal. 塞里奥·克里斯托瓦尔
[13:49] The kid who took the skull from the crypt. 从教堂地下室拿走头骨的那个孩子
[13:50] Yes, I believe that is the name. Why? 是的 我记得是这个名字 怎么了
[13:54] Well, we were hoping that you could provide us 我们希望你能够给我们提供
[13:55] with an alternate theory. 另一个版本的故事
[13:57] Me? 我
[13:58] Yeah. 没错
[13:59] Someone… 有人
[14:01] threw this through our window last night. 昨晚把这个扔进了我们的窗户
[14:08] I’m sorry, I do not know who killed Gabriel. 我很抱歉 但我不知道是谁杀了加布里埃尔
[14:11] But I do know who the person who wrote this note 不过我的确知道写这些话的人
[14:13] thinks is responsible. 认为谁该为此负责
[14:17] The name is on the bottle. 名字就在酒瓶上
[14:21] Champerico Rum? 钱佩里科朗姆酒
[14:28] Gabriel, like myself, 加布里埃尔和我一样
[14:29] is originally from Guatemala. 来自危地马拉
[14:32] Champerico Rum has a distillery and 钱佩里科朗姆酒公司在那里
[14:34] a bottling plant there. 有一家酿酒厂和装瓶厂
[14:36] Provides many jobs, 提供了许多工作
[14:37] but the conditions are very bad. 但是工作环境非常槽糕
[14:39] Workers who have tried to unionize 想要加入工会的工人们
[14:41] are targeted by the MAGL. 都被MAGL当作目标了
[14:44] Movimiento Armado para una Guatemala Libre. 全称是危地马拉自由武装运动组织
[14:46] It’s a paramilitary group. 这是个非法军事组织
[14:48] “Armed Movement for a Free Guatemala.” 为危地马拉自由而战的武装运动
[14:50] Some workers have been beaten by their soldiers. 有些工人们曾经被他们的士兵们殴打
[14:52] Others have been killed. 甚至有些人被杀害
[14:55] Now, why would a paramilitary group care if 为什么一个非法军事组织会关心
[14:57] Champerico workers are trying to unionize? 钱佩里科的工人们是否想加入工会呢
[14:59] That is a good question. 这是个好问题
[15:01] The prevailing theory is that 最普遍的说法是
[15:03] MAGL has an arrangement with Champerico Rum. MAGL和钱佩里科朗姆酒公司达成了协议
[15:07] They are paid to terrorize the workers. 他们被雇来恐吓工人
[15:10] Not an uncommon practice in that part of the world. 这在那种地方并不少见
[15:13] Whatever the price, I’m sure it’s far less 不管他们出价多少 我肯定那远远不够
[15:14] than allowing a union to form. 去成立一个工会
[15:16] So, why would Champerico have wanted to kill Gabriel? 所以 钱佩里科为什么想杀加布里埃尔
[15:19] Gabriel had a nephew who worked at the plant. 加布里埃尔有个侄子在工厂工作
[15:21] Ivan. When Ivan tried to organize a walkout, 他叫伊凡 他曾想组织一次罢工
[15:24] MAGL soldiers dragged him from his home, MAGL的士兵们把他从家里拖出来
[15:26] drove away in a car. 开车带走了
[15:27] He has not been heard from again. 从此杳无音讯
[15:31] Gabriel, he stayed in touch 加布里埃尔 他和他的朋友们
[15:32] with his friends, one of them a woman. 保持着联系 其中一个是个女性
[15:36] Valentina Duran. 叫瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
[15:37] She was exceptionally bright, exceptionally strong. 她格外聪慧 也格外强壮
[15:39] She, like Ivan, worked at the Champerico plant. 她和伊凡一样在钱佩里科的工厂工作
[15:42] And like Ivan, she was determined to see a union form. 而且她也和伊凡一样 决心看到工会的成立
[15:46] Gabriel and I put her in contact 加布里埃尔和我帮她联系上了
[15:47] with an American group, 一个美国组织
[15:50] a federation of unions who does work 一个工会联合会
[15:52] to organize labor in other countries. 主要负责组织国外务工事宜
[15:54] Two weeks ago, she came here to meet with them 两周前 她来这里见他们
[15:58] and promptly disappeared. 随后马上就消失了
[16:01] So you think 所以你认为
[16:02] whoever threw that bottle 扔这个瓶子的人
[16:03] believes that Champerico was responsible. 觉得那个钱佩里科和这件事有关
[16:06] Gabriel and I certainly found it suspicious. 加布里埃尔和我自然觉得很可疑
[16:10] The police looked into Valentina’s disappearance 警察调查了瓦伦蒂娜的失踪
[16:13] but came up with very little. 但没有什么发现
[16:15] Gabriel, as you know, has some experience 你们也知道 加布里埃尔有一些
[16:17] with criminal investigation. 犯罪调查的经验
[16:18] He decided to look into the matter himself. 他决定自己调查这件事
[16:21] Perhaps he came too close to the truth. 或许他离真相太近了
[16:27] Detective Romero? 罗梅罗警探
[16:29] Captain Tom Gregson. 我是汤姆·格雷森警监
[16:30] – Good to meet you. – Likewise. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[16:32] Come on. We’ll talk in my office. 来吧 去我办公室谈
[16:39] Please. 请
[16:41] Have a seat. 请坐
[16:46] I, um… I have to admit, 我得承认
[16:48] when Sherlock and Joan approached me, 夏洛克和乔恩来找我时
[16:50] I thought it was a joke. 我还以为他们在开玩笑
[16:52] Two civilians headhunting for Major Case. 两个平民帮重案组当猎头
[16:56] But then I looked into them and saw the work 但我仔细查了他们 看到了他们
[16:59] they’ve done here. I was impressed. 在这里的工作 我被折服了
[17:01] Well, obviously, they felt the same way about you, 很明显 他们对你也有同样的感觉
[17:03] or you wouldn’t be sitting in that chair. 不然你就不会坐在那把椅子上了
[17:05] You did some really good work at the 116. 你在116分局的表现非常出色
[17:08] Why do you want to leave? 为什么想离开
[17:10] It’s less about leaving there 重点不是我想离开那里
[17:11] and more about wanting to come here. 而是我想来这里
[17:13] The work that gets done here, it’s… 这里的工作
[17:15] some of the most important in the city. 是本市最为重要的工作之一
[17:17] I want to be a part of it. 我想参与其中
[17:18] You like the limelight, Romero? 你喜欢受人瞩目吗 罗梅罗
[17:22] No, sir. It-it’s not like that. 不 长官 不是那样的
[17:24] I’m not looking to shine my star. 我并不是想自己出风头
[17:26] I want to challenge myself. 我想挑战自己
[17:28] I want to help people. 我想帮助他人
[17:30] Speaking of helping– 说到帮助
[17:31] how much did Joan and Sherlock tell you about 乔恩和夏洛克跟你说了多少
[17:33] what they do here? 关于他们在这里的工作
[17:34] They broke it all down. 全都说清楚了
[17:36] They said they’re only here by your good graces 他们说他们是受你青睐才来的这里
[17:37] and they lend a hand when you ask them to. 你需要时他们就过来帮忙
[17:40] So they made it clear that if this were to work out, 所以他们说清楚了如果你来这里工作
[17:42] – you work for me, not for them. – Crystal. -是给我办事 而不是他们 -说得非常明白
[17:45] They’re good– I can tell– but they are… 他们很能干 我看得出来 但他们
[17:48] they aren’t sworn members of this department. 并不算这个部门的正式成员
[17:51] Your old C.O., 你之前的领导
[17:52] Moira Baker, and I– we came on the job together. 莫伊拉·贝克 我们共事过
[17:56] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[17:58] I’m gonna be talking to her about you, 我会跟她聊下你
[18:00] and if she likes you as much as Joan and Sherlock, 如果她也和乔恩和夏洛克一样喜欢你
[18:02] who knows? 谁知道呢
[18:04] Maybe you got a future here. 或许你在这里能有不错的发展
[18:09] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[18:11] No. 没有
[18:12] It’s just that if you’re gonna be talking to Lieutenant Baker, 只是如果你要跟贝克中校聊聊的话
[18:16] then there is something you should know. 有件事你应该知道
[18:18] Something I didn’t tell Sherlock and Joan. 有件事我没告诉夏洛克和乔恩
[18:23] That’s Valentina’s passport photo. 这是瓦伦蒂娜的护照照片
[18:25] I gave it to the other police, 我把照片给了另一位警官
[18:26] but I thought you might want it, too. 但我觉得你们也可能想要
[18:28] You’re the one who reported her missing, right? 是你报案她失踪了 对吗
[18:30] My group had arranged all her travel to New York. 我的组织已经安排了她去纽约的所有行程
[18:33] We were supposed to meet at our headquarters 我们本该在她到纽约后的第二天
[18:34] the day after she arrived. 在总部碰头
[18:36] When she didn’t show, 但她没出现
[18:37] I called the hotel. 我打给了酒店
[18:38] They told me she never checked in. 他们说她一直没有入住
[18:39] That’s when I called the police. 于是我就报了警
[18:41] It’s our understanding that your group 据我们所知你的组织
[18:43] helps workers unionize in other countries. 帮助国外工人组织工会
[18:45] Valentina was coming here so that we could help her strategize. 瓦伦蒂娜是来这里让我们帮她制定策略的
[18:48] The way Champerico treats its workers is unconscionable. 钱佩里科对待员工的方式是不合理的
[18:51] We wanted things to change. 我们想改变那种状况
[18:52] I have to admit, I’m a little surprised 不得不承认 我有点惊讶
[18:54] an American labor group would be so interested 一个美国劳工组织会对
[18:56] in helping workers unionize in other countries. 帮助国外劳工组织工会这么感兴趣
[18:59] Why is that? 为什么
[19:00] Maybe because so many American jobs 或许因为很多美国的就业机会
[19:02] have gone to other countries. 都流失到国外去了
[19:05] Respectfully, that’s a very old-school way of looking at it. 无意冒犯 这种看法已经过时了
[19:06] Most of us get that those jobs are gone. 我们都明白 那些工作已经没有了
[19:08] They’re not coming back. 不会再有了
[19:10] Business globalization is here to stay. 而企业经营全球化趋势不会变
[19:11] The way to fight it is labor globalization. 对抗它的办法就是劳动全球化
[19:15] That means pushing to improve conditions everywhere, 这意味着全球都需要改善用工环境
[19:17] not just in the U.S. 而不仅是美国
[19:18] When wages in other countries go up, 当国外工资上涨
[19:20] job migration is less attractive to the big companies. 大型企业对工作迁移的兴趣就会降低
[19:23] More work stays here. 就会为国内创造更多就业机会
[19:25] Ultimately, are we serving our own self-interests? 从根本上说 我们是在为自己的利益服务吗
[19:28] Yeah. But in the meantime, we get to give help 是的 但同时 我们也帮助了
[19:30] to a lot of people who need it. 很多需要帮助的人
[19:32] In Valentina’s case, we were too late. 对瓦伦蒂娜来说 我们就出现得太迟了
[19:36] Champerico has committed crimes in New York before, okay? 钱佩里科之前就在纽约犯过案啊
[19:40] Like what? 犯过什么案
[19:41] Remember last year, 还记得去年吗
[19:42] when that grassroots group was pushing the city council 民间组织推动市参议会
[19:45] to increase the excise tax on alcohol? 增收酒类的营业税
[19:47] Yes. That money was supposed to 记得 那笔钱要用于
[19:48] go to addiction-focused health care and recovery support. 酒精成瘾的医疗和康复项目
[19:51] In the end, the tax was voted down, 最后这项税的实施被否决了
[19:53] but for months before, the people fighting for that tax 但几个月前 那些支持增税的人们
[19:55] got hundreds of threatening phone calls. 接到了几百通恐吓电话
[19:58] “I know where you live.” “我知道你住在哪里”
[19:59] “I know where your children go to school.” “我知道你孩子上学要走哪条路”
[20:00] A few reported being followed by a car with tinted windows. 还有人报案说被一辆深色玻璃的车跟踪
[20:03] One woman managed to write down a license plate. 一个女人记下了车牌号
[20:06] Guess who the police were able to trace it back to. 猜猜警方根据车牌查到了谁
[20:08] Champerico. 钱佩里科
[20:09] They said the car was stolen. 他们说那辆车被偷了
[20:11] The police couldn’t prove they were lying, 警察无法证明他们在撒谎
[20:12] so they had to drop it. 最后只好作罢
[20:13] Okay, but the tax you’re talking about 好吧 但是你说的那项税
[20:15] would have affected all alcohol beverage companies, 会影响到所有酒类供应商
[20:18] not just Champerico, 不只是钱佩里科
[20:19] so why would they have taken it so personally? 为什么他们要如此针锋相对
[20:20] They’re smaller. Family-owned. 他们规模更小 是家庭企业
[20:23] The tax would have hurt them more than the big conglomerates, 那项税对他们的影响比对大公司的影响更大
[20:25] so they did what they had to. 所以他们采取了必要措施
[20:28] Just like they did with Valentina. 就像他们对瓦伦蒂娜做的一样
[20:34] That one’s one of my favorites. 那一幅是我的最爱
[20:37] It’s from 1963. 是1963年的
[20:39] Back then, these were posted all over the city. 当时这些海报贴的满城都是
[20:44] Few years later, my dad passed away. 几年之后我父亲去世了
[20:46] My mom told marketing to take the devil 我母亲让市场部的人
[20:49] out of all of our ads. 把海报上的魔鬼通通去掉了
[20:51] – “Sacrilegious,” She said. – That’s a shame. -她说这是”亵渎神明” -真遗憾
[20:54] Seems like a good marriage between pitchman and product. 听起来是商人和产品间的一段美好姻缘
[20:57] Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[20:58] Thank you for taking the time to meet with me. 谢谢您抽空见我
[21:00] When Morland Holmes asks you to take a meeting, 如果莫兰德·福尔摩斯让你安排会面
[21:02] you take a meeting. 你就得安排会面
[21:03] About that. Uh, the e-mail you received 说到这个 您收到的邮件
[21:05] didn’t actually come from my father. 其实不是我父亲发的
[21:06] I hacked his account. The message was from me. 我黑了他的账号 那条消息是我发的
[21:11] Okay. 好吧
[21:12] My father’s name holds weight with all the wrong 我父亲的名字对于坏人们来说
[21:14] kinds of people. I’m not saying that you were one of them, 总是很有分量 我不是说您也是其中一员
[21:15] of course, but as the owner of a company with profits 但当然 您作为一家去年盈利
[21:18] in excess of a billion dollars last year, 超过十亿的公司的老板
[21:19] seemed like a safe bet. 我这么做会保险一点
[21:20] The truth is, Mr. Treadwell, 崔德威尔先生 实情是
[21:22] I’m here to discuss the disappearance 我要跟您讨论一个女人失踪的事
[21:23] of a woman named Valentina Duran. 她叫瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
[21:27] I’m sorry. I don’t know that name. 不好意思 我没听过这名字
[21:29] Next, you’ll be telling me that you don’t pay paramilitaries 接下来你就会告诉我你没有雇民兵
[21:32] to crush the labor movement at your distillery in Guatemala. 去打压你在危地马拉的酿酒厂发生的工人运动
[21:40] Nancy, would you get security in here, please? 南希 你能把保安叫来吗
[21:43] Right away, Mr. Treadwell. 马上来 崔德威尔先生
[21:44] Now, if I were you, 现在 如果我是你
[21:46] I’d leave before they get here. 我会在他们来之前离开这
[21:48] Actually, I was hoping to meet some of your henchmen. 其实我还挺想见见你的打手
[21:50] I was wondering if one of them was the person 我在想他们中会不会就有人
[21:52] who cut Gabriel Rojas’s head off. 砍下了加布埃里尔·罗哈斯的头
[21:54] What? 什么
[21:55] Gabriel Rojas. 加布埃里尔·罗哈斯
[21:57] He was decapitated two nights ago. 他两天前的晚上被砍头了
[21:59] Left in a garden. 还被丢在了一个花园里
[22:01] The guy on the news? 新闻上说的那个人吗
[22:02] Yeah. He was investigating 对 他正在调查
[22:03] the disappearance of Valentina Duran. 瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰的失踪
[22:07] Um, Nancy, forget security. 南希 别叫保安了
[22:10] Everything’s fine in here. 这里没事
[22:11] Understood. 收到
[22:13] You think we beheaded someone 你觉得就因为有人调查瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰的事
[22:15] because he was looking into what happened to Valentina Duran. 我们就把他的头给砍了
[22:18] So the name rings a bell, does it? 所以你确实听说过这个名字吧
[22:21] Oh, you’ve got a problem. 你犯了个错误
[22:23] We didn’t have anything to do with what happened to Ms. Duran. 我们和杜兰小姐的事一点关系都没有
[22:27] And I can prove it. 而且我能证明这一点
[22:32] Hey, I was just about to call you. 我正准备打给你
[22:34] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[22:35] Marcus and I just wrapped up with the woman 马库斯和我刚刚对那个上报了瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
[22:37] who reported Valentina Duran’s disappearance. 失踪一事的女人做完了问讯
[22:39] I think Gabriel Rojas was right 我觉得加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[22:40] to think that Champerico was behind it. 关于钱佩里科是幕后主使的猜想是对的
[22:42] Yeah, of course he was. 是的 他就是对的
[22:44] Only one problem. 但有一个问题
[22:45] Champerico didn’t kill her. 钱佩里科没有杀她
[22:48] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[22:49] Yeah, I’m positive. I just watched her take out her rubbish. 对 我很确定 我刚看着她倒了垃圾
[22:57] I live here with five other women from my country. 我和五个国内的女同胞一起住在这里
[23:01] They have jobs. 她们都有工作
[23:02] I’m still looking. I have faith. 我还在找 我有信心
[23:04] My English is good, and I’m a hard worker. 我英语好 又很勤劳
[23:06] You ran away when you got to New York. Why? 你到纽约以后就逃跑了 为什么
[23:08] Two months ago, I learned I was pregnant. 两个月前我发现自己怀孕了
[23:11] The father and I decided 孩子的父亲和我决定
[23:12] the best thing for our child was for me 为了孩子好
[23:14] to leave Guatemala and never go back. 我最好离开危地马拉 永不回去
[23:16] There, I was the target of many threats. 在那里 我受到了很多威胁
[23:19] I was followed wherever I went. 不管我去哪儿 都有人跟着
[23:21] We both knew it was only a matter of time 我们都清楚
[23:23] before the MAGL soldiers came for me, so… MAGL的人找上我只是时间问题
[23:26] we made a plan. 所以我们想出了个计划
[23:28] I would take advantage of my trip to New York. 我可以利用这次纽约行
[23:31] I would come here, and I would disappear. 我来到这里 然后就此消失
[23:34] Champerico would never know what happened to me. 钱佩里科永远不会知道我发生了什么
[23:37] Well, I’m sorry to say that Champerico knows exactly 很遗憾 钱佩里科对你的情况了若指掌
[23:39] what happened to you– ’cause they’re the ones 因为正是他们
[23:40] who gave me this address. 给了我你的地址
[23:42] – What? – Their surveillance was not limited to Guatemala, -什么 -他们的监视范围不只在危地马拉
[23:45] so the second you arrived at JFK, 你一到肯尼迪机场
[23:47] their people were watching you. 他们的人就盯上你了
[23:49] If it’s any consolation, 也许这会让你好受点
[23:51] they seemed to be very pleased 他们对你决定消失这件事
[23:52] that you decided to disappear yourself. 感到很满意
[23:54] You seem to have saved them the trouble. 你为他们省了不少麻烦
[23:56] We know you were friends 我们知道
[23:57] with the nephew of a man named Gabriel Rojas. 你和加布里埃尔·罗哈斯的侄子是朋友
[24:00] Were you aware that he was killed the other night? 你知道他被杀了吗
[24:04] Of course she was. 她当然知道
[24:04] She’s the one who threw the bottle through our window. 就是她朝我们窗户扔的瓶子
[24:07] This writing is a match 那上面的笔迹
[24:08] for the message we received. 和我们收到的一样
[24:10] It’s yours, isn’t it? 是你写的 对吗
[24:12] How did you know where we lived? 你怎么知道我们住在哪儿
[24:13] When Gabriel had died, I looked for more news on my phone. 加布里埃尔死之后 我用手机看了很多新闻
[24:17] Beneath one of the articles, in the comments section, 其中一篇文章的评论区里
[24:21] one of Gabriel’s students said 加布里埃尔的一个学生说
[24:23] there was a detective named Sherlock Holmes 一个叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯的侦探
[24:25] who had given his business card. 给了他名片
[24:27] Our address isn’t on my business card. 我们的地址不在我的名片上
[24:28] I did a search for your name. 我搜了你的名字
[24:30] I found your address on a Web site 在一个网站上
[24:32] for something called, uh… 找到了你的地址
[24:34] Esoopi? 网址是Esoopi
[24:35] The Empire State Order of Private Investigators. 帝国私人侦探社
[24:38] Our address is on their Web site? 我们的地址在他们网站上
[24:39] So you sent us to Father Vega because you knew 所以你让我们去找维加神父
[24:42] he would tell us about Champerico. 因为你知道他会告诉我们钱佩里科的事
[24:44] You think they were behind Gabriel’s murder. Why? 你觉得是他们杀了加布里埃尔 为什么
[24:47] Three days ago, Gabriel found me. 三天前 加布里埃尔找到了我
[24:49] I begged him to forgive me 我求他原谅我
[24:51] for abandoning our cause, but… 放弃了我们的大业 但是
[24:53] he said he understood. 他说他理解
[24:55] He told me he would keep my secret. 他说他会为我保密
[24:58] He was a very good man. 他是个很好的人
[24:59] Now, we thought that Champerico Rum was behind Gabriel’s murder 我们认为钱佩里科朗姆酒的人杀了加布里埃尔
[25:03] because he was investigating your disappearance. 是因为他在调查你失踪的事
[25:05] They didn’t want him exposing what they had done, 而钱佩里科不想让他揭露出他们做了什么
[25:07] except they hadn’t done anything. 但是他们什么也没做
[25:09] They knew you were alive this whole time, 他们一直都知道你活着
[25:11] so why would they have killed Gabriel? 既然如此 他们为什么要杀了加布里埃尔
[25:13] Because I gave him something. 因为我给了他一些东西
[25:17] Something very dangerous. 一些很危险的东西
[25:22] On the left, soldiers of the MAGL. 左边 是MAGL的士兵
[25:24] On the right, men working private security 右边 是危地马拉市
[25:26] for the Champerico management in Guatemala City. 钱佩里科集团的私人保安
[25:29] Look at the tattoos. 看他们的纹身
[25:30] Here and here. 这里和这里
[25:33] They are the same man. 他们是同一批人
[25:35] The other workers at the plant and I, 我和种植园里其他的工人
[25:37] we pooled our money and hired a detective. 一起凑钱请了个侦探
[25:40] We asked him to help us prove 我们请他帮我们证明
[25:41] there is a link between Champerico MAGL和钱佩里科
[25:43] and the MAGL. 之间有联系
[25:45] He took the pictures on the right. 右边的照片是他拍的
[25:47] When we compared them to the pictures 我们拿这些照片
[25:49] we already had of the soldiers, 和我们拍的士兵的照片进行了对比
[25:51] we found many similarities. 我们发现了许多相似之处
[25:53] Whenever our people are hurt or killed by the MAGL, 当有人被MAGL的人伤害时
[25:57] Champerico says it’s a coincidence. 钱佩里科总说是个巧合
[26:02] But these photos show the soldiers 但这些照片却能证实
[26:04] are on the company’s payroll. 这些士兵是在钱佩里科集团领工资的
[26:06] They work as bodyguards. 他们是集团的保镖
[26:08] I believe you, but unfortunately, 我相信你 但是很遗憾
[26:10] the quality of many of these photographs is poor. 这些照片的像素太模糊
[26:13] Even if it weren’t, Champerico could say 就算照片清楚 钱佩里科也可以说
[26:15] that these men hid the fact that they were soldiers. 是这些人隐瞒了他们的士兵身份
[26:17] Gabriel said the same thing. 加布里埃尔也是这么说的
[26:20] But before he left, 但他离开前
[26:21] he asked me to send these to him. 让我把这些照片发给他
[26:23] He said he would keep studying them, 他说他会继续研究
[26:25] see if he could find anything useful. 看能不能找到些有用的东西
[26:28] The next day, he was murdered. 第二天 他就被谋杀了
[26:32] That can’t be just a coincidence. 那不可能只是巧合
[26:36] Moira. 莫伊拉
[26:40] I am… I’m so sorry I’m late. 很抱歉我迟到了
[26:42] Forget it. I know how the job is. 没事 我知道你的工作什么样
[26:44] Oh, I thought you would have blocked it out by now. 我还以为你早该把那些都忘了呢
[26:48] So… 所以
[26:50] how’s private security treating you? 私人保安的工作怎么样
[26:52] Well, I’m expensing this Pinot in the middle of the day. 我在大白天喝皮诺酒
[26:55] Does that answer your question? 你觉得呢
[26:57] Greener pastures, Tommy. 绿色农业 汤米
[26:59] You should think about it. 你应该考虑下
[27:00] I get to take my pension, salary’s great, 我能拿养老金 工资很不错
[27:03] and I finally leave work at work. 并且我终于可以在工作期间离开了
[27:06] Do me a favor– don’t ever mention that to my wife. 帮我个忙 别跟我妻子提起这事
[27:11] So, what’s up? Why’d you want to see me? 所以怎么了 你为什么想见我
[27:13] Lena Romero. 莉娜·罗梅罗
[27:16] Thinking about her for Major Case? 想让她进重案组吗
[27:18] That’s terrific. 很棒
[27:20] – So, she’s got your mark? – Absolutely. -所以你推荐她吗 -当然
[27:22] But you already knew that, so why are you here? 但你早就知道了 所以为什么还来
[27:26] You’ve seen her annual evaluations, 你看过她的年度评估了
[27:28] and I could’ve given you the thumbs-up on the phone. 我完全可以在电话里给推荐
[27:30] There was an incident she told me about. 她告诉了我一件事
[27:32] Happened when she was first starting out. 发生在她最开始入行的时候
[27:34] She and her partner pulled over someone on an open warrant. 她和搭档拦下了一个公开通缉令上的人
[27:37] The partner thought he saw the guy go for a gun, 搭档以为他看到了那人去拿枪
[27:39] so he opened fire. 所以他就开火了
[27:40] Turned out there was no gun. 结果发现没有枪
[27:42] So he planted one from his own glove box. 所以他自己放了一支进去
[27:47] And Romero went along with it. 而罗梅罗没有阻止
[27:49] I remember. 我记得
[27:52] She was still green. 她那时还是新手
[27:54] Tough spot to be in. 那是个两难的抉择
[27:55] But she came clean. 但她主动来交待了
[27:57] A week later. 一周后才去交待的
[27:58] Still, she got in front of it. 依然 她站了出来
[27:59] And I notice she told you about it too. 我看到她也告诉你了
[28:01] Yeah, she did. 是的 没错
[28:03] And believe me… 相信我
[28:05] that means something. 这是个好举动
[28:07] But I gotta know– was this an isolated case? 但我必须知道 这是特例吗
[28:10] Or were there other incidents like that? 还是说有其他类似的事件
[28:14] Lena’s creative. 莉娜很有创造力
[28:15] That’s part of why she closes so many cases. 她能结那么多案子也跟这有关
[28:20] But she keeps her nose clean. 但她一直很清醒
[28:20] She knows where the line is. 她知道底线在哪
[28:23] “Creative.” “有创造力”
[28:26] What exactly is that supposed to mean? 这具体该怎么理解
[28:35] And you’ve turned all the pictures upside down. 你把所有照片都颠倒过来了
[28:38] I thought we needed a new perspective. 我觉得我们需要个新视角
[28:40] Because bats have solved so many homicides. 因为蝙蝠解决了很多谋杀案是吗
[28:43] I have another idea. 我有另一个想法
[28:45] Maybe we’re not seeing anything 也许我们在这些照片中
[28:46] in these pictures worth killing over 找不到值得杀人的动机
[28:47] because there is nothing 是因为这里没有任何
[28:48] worth killing over in these pictures. 值得杀人的东西在里边
[28:50] I must concede that is a distinct possibility. 我必须认同很有这个可能
[28:53] If there’s any great secret that Champerico Rum 如果有什么重大机密 让钱佩里科朗姆酒
[28:55] wants to keep under wraps, I can’t imagine what it is yet. 想要将其保护起来 我还想不出是什么
[28:58] Could be you’re right. 你可能是对的
[29:01] Maybe we’re looking at this whole thing 也许我们看待这个事件的角度
[29:02] from the wrong angle. 是错误的
[29:05] Maybe we’re overlooking the most obvious suspect. 也许我们忽略了最明显的嫌犯
[29:07] Valentina Duran. 瓦伦蒂娜·杜兰
[29:09] Think about it– she’s been living in hiding. 想一想 她一直在隐居
[29:10] Maybe she panicked when Gabriel found her, 也许加布里埃尔找到她时她慌了
[29:12] and then killed him, and then dumped him in that garden. 因此杀了他 然后将尸体丢入了花园
[29:15] If she killed him, 如果她杀了他
[29:15] why did she throw a bottle through our window? 为什么她要从我们窗口扔瓶子近来
[29:17] Maybe she wanted Champerico to take the blame 也许她想让钱佩里科背黑锅
[29:20] and she knew that Father Vega would point us 她知道维加神父会将我们指向
[29:22] in their direction and not hers. 他们的方向 而不是她
[29:25] Or maybe I need sleep. 或者是我需要睡眠了
[29:27] That seems more likely. 这似乎更有可能
[29:29] All right, let’s just call it a night. 好吧 今晚就到这里
[29:31] And we’ll just look at this with fresh eyes tomorrow. 明天咱们用全新的眼光来看看这案子
[29:38] This is how a bat would look at the problem. 这是蝙蝠看问题的情景
[29:48] Marcus, it’s late. You’re either calling 马库斯 这么晚了 你打电话来
[29:49] with very good news or very bad news. 不是有非常好就是有非常坏的消息
[29:51] I guess that sort of depends. 我想这要看情况了
[29:52] Gabriel Rojas’s head just turned up. 加布里埃尔·罗哈斯的头刚出现了
[29:55] Thought you and Joan would want to come see it. 你和乔恩可能会想来看看
[29:58] Some homeless people sleep here 有些流浪汉会在不太冷的时候
[30:00] when it’s not too cold. 睡在这里
[30:01] One of them found this and freaked. 他们其中一个发现了这个 吓坏了
[30:04] Which is understandable, of course. 当然是可以理解的
[30:06] Looks like our killer was performing some kind of ritual. 看起来我们的凶手在进行某种仪式
[30:10] Or they’re just trying to distract us again. 或者是他们又想分散我们的焦点了
[30:15] He looks different without the toupee, huh? 他不戴假发看起来不太一样 是吧
[30:18] So that is him? 那真是他吗
[30:19] Councilman Ledesma. 莱德斯马议员
[30:21] Captain gave him a call as a courtesy, 警监出于礼节通知了他
[30:22] and he came right over. 然后他就立刻赶过来了
[30:24] But I bet he’ll be gone 但我打赌他会在
[30:24] by the time the news vans get here. 那些记者车队赶来前离开这里
[30:26] You know how politicians are. 你知道政客的
[30:28] He won’t want any of the cameras seeing his bald spot. 他可不想让任何镜头拍到他的秃头
[30:31] Well, one already did. 已经有一个拍到了
[30:33] And it’s going to help us prove that he killed Gabriel Rojas. 并且会帮我们证实他杀了加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[30:47] Detective. 警探
[30:48] I came straight over when I got your message. 我接到消息就赶来了
[30:50] This is Maxine, my chief of staff. 这是玛克辛 我的幕僚长
[30:52] Pleasure. 幸会
[30:53] You said that there was news about Gabriel’s case? 你说是有关于加布里埃尔案件的新进展
[30:56] A lot of news, actually. 其实是很多新进展
[30:58] But I think it’s best if Maxine wait out here. 但我想玛克辛最好留在这里
[31:00] Some of what we have to show you… 有些图片非常的
[31:01] it’s pretty graphic. 具有冲击性
[31:03] Some might call it hair-raising. 有人可能会用毛骨悚然来形容
[31:05] Of course. 当然
[31:14] Councilman. I don’t know how much you paid for your toupee, 议员 我不知道你在假发上花了多少钱
[31:16] but I just wanted to assure you it was worth it. 但我只想告诉你这钱花得值
[31:19] Um… thank you? 我该说谢谢吗
[31:22] When you sat here the other day, 你那天来这里时
[31:24] your hairpiece had me fooled. 你的假发骗了我
[31:26] If it hadn’t, I would have realized 如果不是它 我会更早发现
[31:27] that you murdered Gabriel Rojas much sooner. 是你杀了加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
[31:30] What? 什么
[31:31] What the hell is this? 这是什么情况
[31:33] The day before he died, 加布里埃尔在被杀的前一天
[31:34] Gabriel received a collection of photos. 收到了一系列照片
[31:36] They were gathered from workers 是由危地马拉的
[31:38] in Guatemala from a rum plant. 一个朗姆酒厂的工人们收集的
[31:40] Now, they believe that their employer was in bed 这些工人认为他们的老板
[31:43] with a paramilitary group. 和一个非法军事组织勾结
[31:44] Now, the person who gave him the photos 而给罗哈斯照片的人
[31:46] thinks he was killed over them. 认为他是因为照片而被杀的
[31:48] That seemed unlikely. 这不太可能
[31:50] We studied them for hours, 我们研究了这些照片很久
[31:51] and we could find little that would hurt the rum company. 没发现任何对朗姆酒厂有威胁的东西
[31:53] But when we saw you in your natural state last night, 但昨晚见识了你不戴假发的样子后
[31:56] we realized that there were some images 我们意识到确实有些照片
[31:57] that could be harmful to you. 可能对你有威胁
[31:59] Now, the person who took these photos 拍摄这些照片的人
[32:01] was focusing on the bodyguard, 重点关注的是保镖
[32:02] but they could not help but catch 但他们也意外地拍到了
[32:04] the meeting that was going on 保镖老板
[32:05] between the bodyguard’s employer and this man. 和这个男人之间的会议
[32:10] The first man, a member of Champerico’s upper management 第一个带着手提箱的男人
[32:13] in Guatemala, arrives with this briefcase, 是危地马拉钱佩里科的上层管理人员
[32:16] but when the meeting concludes, 但当会议结束时
[32:18] the briefcase leaves with this man. 手提箱却在这个男人手里
[32:20] And you think I am that man? 你们认为这个男人是我
[32:22] We looked at your social media. 我们查看了你的社交网站
[32:24] We know you and your wife took a trip to Guatemala last year, 发现你和你妻子去年去危地马拉旅游了
[32:27] and the dates coincide with the day 而旅游的日期
[32:29] these picture were taken. 刚好与照片拍摄时间重合
[32:31] But that’s not the only interesting thing about the timing. 这不是唯一凑巧的地方
[32:33] The New York City Council 当时纽约市议会
[32:34] was about to vote on an alcohol tax 正准备对征收酒税的议案投票
[32:37] that was gonna hurt Champerico’s business. 如果通过将影响钱佩里科的生意
[32:39] You were one of the most outspoken opponents of the tax, 你是当时对征税最公开的反对者
[32:42] weren’t you, Councilman? 不是吗 议员
[32:43] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[32:46] Did I go to Guatemala? Yes. 我去危地马拉了吗 没错
[32:49] But are you really under the impression that I was the only man 但你们真的认为我是全国唯一一个
[32:51] with a bald spot in the entire country? 头上有斑凸的人吗
[32:53] Hair loss patterns are hardly fingerprints, 斑秃不能与指纹相提并论
[32:55] but they are very distinctive. 但它们仍然非常独特
[32:57] And yours is a match for the one in that photograph. 你的斑秃与照片中此人的斑秃一致
[33:01] Your friend, Gabriel Rojas, recognized it, too. 你的朋友加布里埃尔·哈里斯也发现了
[33:05] He saw what we saw: 他发现了我们发现的东西
[33:06] you taking a bribe. 你在受贿
[33:07] He blamed Champerico for the death of his nephew, 他责怪钱佩里科害死了他的侄子
[33:09] and he confronted you. 于是去找你对质了
[33:11] When you couldn’t convince him 当你无法说服他
[33:12] that the man in these pictures wasn’t you, you killed him. 照片里的男人不是你时 你就把他杀了
[33:15] You hit him in the head with something heavy. 你用重物击中了他的头部
[33:17] We’re not sure where you decapitated him, 我们不确定你在哪里斩首了他
[33:19] but you took his body to a place you knew: 但是你把他的身体带去了你熟悉的地方
[33:21] a community garden 你选区中央的
[33:23] in the heart of your district. 社区花园
[33:24] Chicken head and a few candles later, 布置了鸡头和一些蜡烛
[33:26] and you had a scene that fit the story 你创造了一个
[33:28] that you planned to tell the next day: 符合你编的故事的场景
[33:30] Gabriel was done in by an occult killer, 加布里埃尔被一个邪教信徒所杀
[33:32] not a crooked politician. 而非一个腐败的官员
[33:38] Okay. 好吧
[33:40] Let’s pretend for a second that that is me. 暂且假设这个人是我
[33:43] You have no proof that there’s any money in that briefcase. 你们没有证据证明手提箱里装的是钱
[33:46] If I didn’t take a bribe, I have no motive to kill Gabriel. 如果我没有受贿 就没理由杀加布里埃尔
[33:49] You’re right, we can’t prove 你是对的 我们无法证明
[33:50] that there was money in that briefcase. 手提箱里装的是钱
[33:53] But luckily, we don’t have to. 但幸运的是 我们也不需这么做
[33:56] So, the dead chicken scratched its killer before it died. 那只鸡在死之前划伤了杀它的人
[33:59] His blood was on her talons. 凶手的血迹留在了它爪子上
[34:01] We’re certain that when we test it against yours, 我们很确信和你的血对比后
[34:03] it’ll be a match. 会是一致的
[34:05] You might not find these pictures very compelling, 也许你不觉得这些照片有说服力
[34:08] but a judge sure did. 但法官觉得足够了
[34:10] This is a warrant to compel a DNA sample from you. 这是一张强迫你提供DNA样本的许可证
[34:24] Wanted to see me? 你要见我
[34:24] Yeah. Close the door, would you? 是的 把门关上
[34:27] I want to talk to you about Lena Romero. 我想和你谈谈莉娜·罗梅罗
[34:31] I’m not gonna be bringing her here when Marcus leaves. 马库斯走后我不打算招她进来
[34:36] Your meeting went poorly? 面试不尽如人意吗
[34:38] No. She did great. 不 她表现很好
[34:39] She’s smart, capable, resourceful. 聪明 能干 足智多谋
[34:41] She’s the real deal. 非常优秀
[34:43] So I don’t understand. 那我不明白了
[34:45] Her old C.O. Called her “Creative.” 她的前上司 称她非常”有创造力”
[34:49] You know what that’s code for. 你知道这是什么意思
[34:51] You’ve heard it enough. 这词我们很熟悉了
[34:52] It’s the word that cops tend to use when they talk about you and Joan. 正是警察用来形容你和乔恩的
[34:55] You two want to search someplace without a warrant, 当你俩想非法搜查某处时
[34:58] you do it. 你们直接就会去
[34:59] And then, if you need to, 然后 有必要的话
[35:01] you claim that you heard someone yelling for help from inside. 你们会声称听到了屋里有人求救
[35:05] You want the cops to look at someone, 你们想让警察调查某人
[35:07] but you don’t have cause? 却又没有正当理由时
[35:09] You call in an anonymous tip. 就打一个匿名举报电话
[35:11] You’re angry. 你生气了
[35:12] You did a lot of research about Romero. 你对罗梅罗做了很多背景调查
[35:15] You honestly gonna tell me you didn’t know this about her? 你想告诉我你没发现她的这些技俩吗
[35:18] I didn’t view it as a negative. 我不觉得这是个减分项
[35:20] Of course you didn’t. 你当然不觉得
[35:22] She’s a kindred spirit. 她和你是一路人
[35:24] Which is exactly what you and Joan don’t need. 但这正是你和乔恩最不需要的
[35:27] You think it was an accident, 你以为六年前
[35:29] me hooking you up with Marcus six years ago? 我让马库斯和你搭档是无缘无故的吗
[35:31] I knew you just like I knew him. 我了解你 也了解他
[35:33] He knew where the lines were. 他知道底线是什么
[35:34] He wasn’t gonna let you hurt yourself or me. 他不会让你伤害自己或者我
[35:38] Oh, he was my babysitter. 他是我的保姆
[35:40] Yeah, he was. 是的
[35:42] But luckily for both of us, it turned into something 但幸运的是 最后的结果超出了这个范畴
[35:45] more than that, something special. 你们配合得非常默契
[35:47] Lightning struck. 擦出了火花
[35:48] Now the question is– can it strike again? 问题是 这次还能擦出火花吗
[35:52] ‘Cause if it can’t, I don’t know how much longer 因为如果不行 我不知道
[35:55] you, me and Joan have together. 你我和乔恩还剩多少时间
[35:57] I love what you did for him. 我很感激你为马库斯做的一切
[35:59] Getting him a shot with the Marshals. 为他争取了进法警署的机会
[36:00] He deserves it. 他值得拥有
[36:02] But replacing him, it isn’t gonna be easy. 但想找人顶他的位置 那可不容易
[36:08] We’re gonna have to try harder than this. 我们还需要再加把劲
[36:11] For both of our sakes. 为了大家好
[36:19] No, we don’t want to be taken off the registry. 不 我们不是想退出
[36:21] We just don’t want our home address listed. 只是不想把家庭地址公开
[36:25] It’s gonna take a week? Why? 需要一周时间 为什么
[36:29] Okay, you know what? I-I’ll… I’ll call. 好吧 我再联系你们
[36:31] I’ll call back. Thanks. 我回头打给你们 谢谢
[36:41] I wanted to give you this. 我想把这个给你
[36:43] It’s money for the window I broke. 是打破窗户的钱
[36:45] If it isn’t enough, let me know. 如果不够的话告诉我
[36:47] I’ll pay you when I have the difference. 等我有钱了再给你们
[36:48] – Honestly… – I insist. -说真的 -我坚持要给
[36:50] After all you did for Gabriel… 你们为加布里埃尔做了那么多
[36:53] it’s the least I can do. 这是我最起码能做的
[36:56] I’m glad that you came. 我很高兴你来了
[36:57] I was gonna actually come and see you tomorrow. 其实我打算明天去看你
[37:00] Please. 请进
[37:06] So, I’ve been doing, uh, a lot of research lately 最近我做了不少研究
[37:09] on good products for newborns. 关于新生儿适用的好产品
[37:10] So I went out today and picked up a few items 所以今天我出去买了一些东西
[37:13] that I think you’ll need. 我想你会用得上
[37:15] No, I… I can’t. 不 我不能收
[37:18] Please. Now it’s my turn to insist. 收下吧 这回轮到我坚持了
[37:30] Hope that’s not evidence you’re destroying. 希望你不是在销毁证据
[37:33] Well, in a manner of speaking, it is. 从某方面来说 是的
[37:35] Evidence of a bad idea. 一个错误想法的证据
[37:39] Couldn’t help but notice you and the captain talking earlier. 我注意到你和警监之前在谈话
[37:42] Everything okay? 没什么事吧
[37:44] Yeah. 没事
[37:46] You sure? 你确定
[37:48] Quite. 非常确定
[37:49] Well, listen. Chantal’s working late. 听着 香特尔要加班
[37:51] I was gonna grab a bite at Carnahan’s. 我打算去卡纳汉餐馆
[37:53] – Any interest? – Home of the Shamrock Poppers. -有兴趣吗 -三叶草芳香剂之家
[37:56] Yeah, deep-fried jalapeños and cheese 是啊 炸墨西哥辣椒和奶酪
[37:58] rolled in green bread crumbs. 卷在绿色的面包屑里
[38:01] You a fan? 爱吃吗
[38:01] I’d sooner eat a pig carcass rotting in a shallow pond. 我宁可吃一头腐烂在浅水池里的死猪
[38:05] And I could, ’cause I’ve got access to several. 而且我能吃到 因为我之前弄到了好几头
[38:09] Well, come on. 来吧
[38:10] First round of Poppers is on me. 第一轮芳香剂我请客
[38:13] I’m gonna miss you. 我会想你的
[38:17] Uh, we should hurry up if, uh, you want to get a table. 我们该走了 不然没有座位了
[38:20] Not according to my watch. 我不这么认为
[38:22] You and me? 你和我
[38:23] Still got plenty of time. 我们还有很多时间呢
[38:33] You’re not wearing a watch. 你没戴手表
[38:35] Man, you really are a master of observation. 哥们儿 你可真是观察界的大师
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme