Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I have something called post-concussion syndrome. 我得了脑震荡后综合征
[00:04] Things could get worse before they get better. 在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟
[00:07] Hey, uh, my name’s Michael. 你好 我叫迈克
[00:08] A man approached me at a meeting yesterday. 昨天在互助会上一个男人找上了我
[00:10] Apparently, I helped him once 显然 我曾描述过
[00:11] when I described how integral 我的工作是如何
[00:13] my work was to maintaining my sobriety. 让我保持清醒的 那对他有所帮助
[00:16] When all’s said and done, it’s entirely possible 结果事到如今 我可能完全
[00:18] I’m going to be unfit to continue that work. 不适合继续这份工作了
[00:20] Hello, Michael, it’s Sherlock Holmes. 你好 迈克吗 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[00:22] Well, I was thinking of going to a meeting. 我在想去参加互助会
[00:24] I wondered if you’d like to join. 不知道你是否愿意一起
[00:26] Yeah, how’s St. Olaf’s at 4:00? 四点在圣奥拉夫见面如何
[00:28] Excellent. 很好
[00:54] Loose file! Open order! 一字散开
[00:59] Load! 上膛
[01:00] Aim! 瞄准
[01:01] Fire! 开火
[01:03] Huzzah! 好
[01:21] Come on, man. 不是吧 哥们
[01:25] Really? 认真的吗
[01:27] This is supposed to be an immersive experience. 这本该是场情景体验
[01:31] No tech post-1776. 没有1776年后的科技
[01:34] Dude, you think I didn’t see the Fitbit under your sleeve? 兄弟 你当我没看见你袖子下的智能手环吗
[01:37] My wife’s been keeping track of my cardio. 我老婆一直在追踪我的心脏情况
[01:41] At least it doesn’t ring. 至少它不会响
[01:44] Damn, George. 厉害呀 乔治
[01:47] How did you do that to your chest? 你胸前是怎么做到的
[01:49] That looks amazing. 看着太真实了
[01:52] Seriously, man. 我说真的 兄弟
[01:55] Are those squibs? 是血包吗
[02:00] God… George is dead. 天 乔治死了
[02:03] Yeah, we all are. Lie still. 是的 我们都死了 躺着别动
[02:06] No, guys, George is dead for real. 不是 各位 乔治真的死了
[02:27] Well, that definitely wasn’t made with a musket. 这明显不是火枪导致的
[02:29] Someone brought a modern gun to a historical battle. 有人带了一把现代枪进入这场历史战争
[02:31] His name’s George Nix, 55 years old, 他叫乔治·尼克斯 55岁
[02:34] address Upper East Side. 住在上东区
[02:35] Owns a chain of gyms. 拥有一家健身房连锁
[02:36] And it would appear he was a lieutenant in the British infantry. 看起来他生前是英国步兵的中尉
[02:39] Yeah, he was part of a Revolutionary War 他参与了今早在这里
[02:41] reenactment here this morning. 重演的独立战争
[02:42] Something called “The Battle of Harlem Heights.” 叫什么”哈林高地战役”
[02:45] The scene of Washington’s first real success. 华盛顿第一次真正意义上的胜利
[02:48] After months of defeats and retreats, 在连续数月被击退和撤退后
[02:50] he used a squad of rangers to draw the British 他用一小队突击队吸引英军
[02:52] out of position and then overrun them. 离开该在的位置 然后碾压了他们
[02:54] The, uh, colonists then learned to press their native advantage, 殖民地居民之后学会了利用他们的天然优势
[02:56] employ more guerrilla tactics. 采用了更多的游击战术
[02:58] Some people see it as the beginning of the end. 有人将这看作是一切终结的开始
[03:00] Well, we just see it as the beginning 我们只是把它看作是
[03:01] this side of the pond. 大西洋这侧的崛起
[03:03] Nix was acting out the British defeat. 尼克斯当时在扮演英军被击退的场景
[03:05] He and half a dozen others fell down, playing dead, 他和其他很多人都倒下了 装死
[03:08] and then somebody realized that, for him, 然后有人发现 对他来说
[03:10] it was no act. 这不是演戏
[03:11] A number of his compatriots must have seen the shooting. 肯定有很多他的同胞目击了枪击
[03:13] Yeah, well, the problem is 是 但问题是
[03:14] that they were all expecting to be in a gun battle. 他们都知道是在一场枪战中
[03:17] Nobody realized they were dealing with live fire. 没人意识到他们面对的是真的枪弹
[03:19] It would be hard to devise a less agreeable crime scene. 如此应景的犯罪现场 想不利用都难
[03:22] Hundreds of men, all dressed the same, 上百个男人 衣着统一
[03:23] all carrying weapons, and all with gunpowder residue 都带着武器 而且手上都有
[03:26] on their hands. 火药残留物
[03:27] Could be worse– could have gone down 本可能更糟 他本可能
[03:29] while they were crossing the Delaware. 在他们横穿特拉华时被干掉
[03:32] Come on, let’s go talk to the witnesses. 走了 咱们去和目击证人们聊聊
[03:37] Because he was on my left. 因为他当时在我左边
[03:39] That’s when everybody started shooting. 那个时候大家都开始开枪了
[03:40] By the time I looked to the tree line, he was already down. 但我去看树边时 他已经倒下了
[03:42] Gentlemen, we can only really understand 各位先生 我们只能同时听明白
[03:43] six of you at a time. 你们中的六位
[03:45] Would you repeat what you said about 你能重复下你刚才说
[03:46] someone hiding in the foliage? 有人藏在树丛里吗
[03:47] Yeah, I was just saying there was 好的 我刚才说
[03:49] this clump of maple trees behind the Yanks 最后一次小冲突时
[03:51] during that last skirmish. 美国佬后面有些枫树
[03:52] My guess is, whoever shot George was hiding there. 我的猜测是 打了乔治的人就藏在那里
[03:55] I mean, the guy probably slipped out 那个人可能在开枪后
[03:56] after he pulled the trigger. 就偷偷溜走了
[03:57] You guess or you saw? 你猜的还是你看见了
[03:59] I guess. I mean, it just makes sense. 我猜的 这样才说得通
[04:02] I saw, I think, uh, there was a guy– 我看见了 我觉得看见了 那里有个男人
[04:05] brown hair, medium build… 棕头发 中等身材
[04:06] – You mean the tall guy? – Yeah, uh, maybe. -你是说那个高个男人 -对 可能
[04:08] He was in an artillery uniform, right? 他穿着炮兵制服 是吧
[04:10] I think the guy I saw had a cavalry saber. 我觉得我看到的人有把骑兵军刀
[04:13] I– you know, I’m not– I’m not sure. 我…我不是很确定
[04:14] There was smoke everywhere. 当时到处都是烟雾
[04:16] Didn’t you say you saw a car? 你不是说你看到了一辆车吗
[04:18] Yeah, a-a white van 对 一辆白色小货车
[04:19] on the far side of the park. 在公园那侧远远待着
[04:21] Right. So I-I think maybe my guy jumped in and drove off. 对 所以我觉得可能我说的那人上车离开了
[04:25] So, a man of average build, or possibly tall, 一个中等身材的男人 可能较高
[04:27] who was infantry or cavalry, 他扮演的是步兵或骑兵
[04:29] fled on foot or in a white van. 徒步或乘白色小货车逃跑的
[04:34] Any of you hear anything out of the ordinary? 你们有人听到了什么不平常的声音吗
[04:37] Most of us put these in our ears. 我们大部分人耳朵里塞了这个
[04:39] Gets pretty loud during our battles. 我们打仗的时候还挺吵的
[04:41] Actually, you know, I could have sworn 实际上 我确定
[04:43] I heard a .308 in that volley 在乔治中弹之前
[04:45] right before George got hit. 我从交战的枪声中听到了.308的响声
[04:47] Sounded like my brother-in-law’s gun. 听着像我姐夫的枪
[04:49] It had that kind of pop to it. 它有那种嘭的声音
[04:51] We’re gonna have you, have you all, 我们需要你 你们所有人
[04:52] come down to the station to give us written statements. All right? 来警察局做笔录 好吗
[04:55] Thank you very much, gentlemen. 非常感谢 先生们
[04:59] Even for a group of adults who play dress-up in the woods, 就算是一群在林子里玩体验游戏的成年人
[05:01] they’re confused. 他们也太迷糊了
[05:03] But the entry and exit wounds did look like they were made 但是射入伤口和射出伤口看着像是
[05:04] by a .308. .308造成的
[05:06] I posted people at all the park exits 我在公园所有出口都安排了人
[05:07] to check the reenactors’ rifles before they’re released. 在放走演员之前先检查他们的步枪
[05:10] I’m also gonna put out a Finest Message for the white van. 我还要发通缉令追捕一辆白色货车
[05:13] We can only hope for the best. 我们只能抱乐观的希望了
[05:14] Let’s hope that Marcus and Watson had more luck. 希望马库斯和华生能更走运
[05:27] I told George this would happen. 我跟乔治说过会发生这种情况
[05:29] I warned him a dozen times. You don’t hire a bodyguard 我警告他好多次了 你不能雇个保镖
[05:31] and then tell him not to guard your body. 却不让他保护你
[05:33] So you didn’t go onto the battlefield 战争重演的的时候
[05:35] with Mr. Nix during the reenactment? 你没跟尼克斯先生一起上战场
[05:36] He said there weren’t any guys who looked like me 他说殖民统治时期跟英军打仗的
[05:38] fighting for the British army in colonial times. 没有长得像我这样的
[05:41] So, come out here, and there’s, like, a thousand people 来这种地方 成百上千人
[05:43] running around with guns, 手里都拿着枪
[05:45] and he’s got me in the car 他却因为”历史准确性”
[05:48] for “Historical accuracy.” 让我待在车里
[05:50] I’m curious, why did Mr. Nix have a bodyguard at all? 我很好奇 尼克斯先生为什么要雇个保镖
[05:52] You ever work out at a Centrix Gym? 你在晶萃健身房锻炼过吗
[05:54] No, but I’ve seen ’em around. 没有 但我经常看到这家店
[05:56] Right. I mean, George didn’t own them all, 它们并不都归乔治所有
[05:59] but he owned the brand and the marketing system. 但是品牌和营销体系归他
[06:02] So people could pay him a fee 所以人们可以付给他钱
[06:03] and own their own franchise. 开一家特许连锁店
[06:05] It must have been pretty profitable for your boss. 对你老板来说利润一定非常可观
[06:07] Those gyms are all over the place. 那些健身房到处都是
[06:09] The money was pouring in, 钱源源不断地滚进来
[06:11] but so were the death threats. 死亡威胁也随之而来
[06:13] For who? 威胁谁
[06:14] Well, a lot of people took on debt 许多人为了入股
[06:16] to buy into the business. 欠了债
[06:18] And then they found out it was almost impossible 然后他们却发现想要扭亏为盈
[06:19] to get out of the red. 几乎是不可能的
[06:21] Some of ’em sell their cars, 有些人为了防止破产
[06:23] their homes just to keep from going under. 把车子 房子都卖了
[06:25] George kept it out of the news, 乔治没让媒体报道
[06:27] but there had been a lot of bankruptcies. 但有很多人都破产了
[06:29] And these people blame your boss? 这些人怪罪你老板吗
[06:31] Well, it was in their contract they had to buy 合同里规定了他们必须
[06:33] used equipment at big markups 以高价从先入股的人那里
[06:34] from people who had joined the company before them. 购买二手设备
[06:36] Sounds like some sort of a pyramid scheme to me. 我听起来像金字塔骗局
[06:39] Because it pretty much is one. 因为基本上就是了
[06:42] People started sending e-mails 有人开始发邮件
[06:44] saying they wanted to hurt George, 说他们想要伤害乔治
[06:45] talking about how they were gonna track him down and kill him. 说他们打算如何跟踪他然后杀了他
[06:48] One guy said he wanted to cut George’s head off 有个人说他想把乔治的头砍下来
[06:50] and feed it to his poodle. 喂他的狮子狗
[06:51] That’s when he called me. 就是那时候他找了我
[06:53] You still have these e-mails? 你还有那些邮件吗
[06:55] The security company I work for has access 我所在的安保公司有乔治的所有账号
[06:57] to all of George’s accounts so that we can monitor threats. 以便于我们监测威胁
[07:00] I’ll send you a password. 我回头把密码发给你
[07:03] Three little maids from school are we, 我们三个是学校的小女仆
[07:05] pert as a schoolgirl well may be, 像女学生一样俏皮
[07:08] filled to the brim with girlish glee, 充满了少女的欢声笑语
[07:11] three little maids from school. 三个学校的小女仆
[07:13] Not a very enthusiastic performance, 虽然表演得没什么激情
[07:15] but thanks for the demonstration. 但还是感谢你的示范
[07:17] At least we know your long-term memory is unaffected. 至少我们知道了你的长期记忆没受影响
[07:19] Evidently my last concussion was not enough 显然上一次脑震荡不足以抹杀
[07:22] to erase my schoolboy years with Gilbert and Sullivan. 吉尔伯特与沙利文演出公司对我童年的影响
[07:25] There are elective procedures for that. 可以进行选择性外科手术
[07:28] Joking aside, Dr. Hanson, 说正经的 汉森医生
[07:29] that light of yours is pure agony. 你的灯光真让人痛苦
[07:33] The headaches are getting worse? 头痛又加重了吗
[07:35] And more frequent. 而且更频繁了
[07:36] They’re interfering with my focus, my sleep, my existence. 影响了我的注意力 睡眠 生活
[07:39] Are you taking the gabapentin I prescribed? 你服用我开的加巴喷丁了吗
[07:42] It’s not helping? 没有效果吗
[07:44] Point of fact, I think my symptoms are getting worse. 事实上 我认为我的症状越来越严重了
[07:46] Blurred vision, short-term memory loss, the pain. 视线模糊 短期失忆 疼痛
[07:49] It’s just not the trajectory I’d hoped for 这可不是我把自己交给你时
[07:51] when I put myself in your care. 希望获得的效果
[07:54] Haven’t I been straight with you? 我不是跟你直说过吗
[07:56] Recovery from post-concussion syndrome 脑震荡后综合征的恢复
[07:58] doesn’t happen overnight. 不是一夜就能好的
[08:00] Your brain needs time to heal itself. 你的大脑需要时间自愈
[08:02] Recovery can be circuitous. 恢复的过程可能会曲折迂回
[08:04] So that’s the sum total of your professional advice– 你专业建议的总结就是
[08:06] just wait and hope for the best? 抱着希望坐等
[08:09] I’m raising your dose of gabapentin 我把服用加巴喷丁的剂量
[08:11] from 200 milligrams to 400 milligrams. 给你从200毫克调整到400毫克
[08:14] It might make you drowsy, 可能会导致嗜睡
[08:15] but you shouldn’t notice any other changes. 但你自己应该感觉不到什么其它的变化
[08:18] And if that doesn’t do the trick, 如果还没有效果的话
[08:21] we’ll keep upping the dosage until it does. 我们会一直加大剂量直到见效为止
[08:25] I know you don’t like putting more pills in your body, 我知道你不喜欢多吃药
[08:27] but you haven’t had a euphoric reaction. 但你并没出现欣快反应
[08:30] I don’t believe you’re at any risk of dependency. 我认为你不会有任何药物依赖的风险
[08:34] Gabapentin may not typically be habit-forming, 加巴喷丁可能不是上瘾型的
[08:37] but I am. 但我是
[08:39] Sherlock, this medication’s the best option 夏洛克 鉴于你的药瘾史
[08:43] for someone with your history of addiction 以及你所出现的症状
[08:45] and the symptoms you’ve shown. 这药是最好的选择了
[08:47] Trust me. 相信我
[08:54] What is that on your head? 你头上是什么东西
[08:56] It’s a welder’s mask from the 1930s. 是20世纪30年代的焊工面具
[09:00] Okay. 好吧
[09:01] Why is it on your head? 为什么在你头上
[09:02] The Filterweld lenses offer better protection 焊接过滤镜片比普通的太阳镜的
[09:04] against glare than regular sunglasses. 强光保护效果更好
[09:07] Your headache’s that bad? 你头疼那么厉害吗
[09:08] Calling it a headache is an understatement. 头疼这个词可太轻描淡写了
[09:11] You know, staring at a computer monitor does not help. 总盯着电脑屏幕没什么好处
[09:13] – I got this. – No, no. -我来吧 -不不
[09:15] It’s fine. 没关系
[09:16] I just finished going through the threats made against Mr. Nix. 我刚看完针对尼克斯先生的那些威胁
[09:19] And? 然后呢
[09:20] Well, he’s not winning any popularity contests. 他人缘可不怎么好
[09:23] Half of his franchisees truly loathe him, 半数加盟商都真心厌恶他
[09:25] but I don’t think any of them are the architects of his demise. 但他们中间应该没人真对他下手
[09:28] – Why not? – This crime was planned well in advance. -为什么 -这起案子事前准备充分
[09:30] Our killer was patient and exacting. 凶手很耐心也很细心
[09:32] These are not traits that spring to mind when you read e-mails like, 那可不像是能写出这种话的人
[09:35] “I am serious, bro, “我说真的 哥们
[09:37] I’ll beat your ass until you see stars in the daytime.” 我要把你揍得大白天看见星星”
[09:39] They’re all like this? 都是这种的吗
[09:41] No, this one stands out for its proper spelling and punctuation. 不 主要是这封的拼写和标点都难得的规范
[09:44] Even if any of these delightful epistolarians 即便写这些信的人
[09:46] did harbor homicidal tendencies, 确实包藏祸心
[09:48] it seems unlikely that any of them would know 他们也不大可能知道
[09:51] that Mr. Nix planned to travel back to 1776 yesterday 尼克斯先生昨天计划回到1776年
[09:54] and make himself such a ripe target. 并让自己成为活靶子
[09:57] Well… 那
[09:59] So, the e-mails are a dead end. 邮件一无所获
[10:01] Not entirely. 也不是
[10:02] I found some turbulent correspondence 我发现乔治和他女儿玛茜之间
[10:04] between George and his daughter Marcy. 有一些颇为激烈的互动
[10:13] That’s nasty stuff. 挺糟心的
[10:15] Doesn’t sound like Thanksgiving at the Nixes’ house 看来尼克斯家的感恩节
[10:16] would be much fun. 过得不怎么样
[10:18] But then again, you know, 不过话又说回来
[10:20] a lot of people argue with their parents. 很多人都会跟父母吵架
[10:23] Read the last bit. 看最后这块
[10:27] She dropped off the map 她跟她父亲断绝关系
[10:28] after severing ties with her father 然后消失了
[10:30] and told him that she would kill him 还说他再来找她
[10:31] if he ever came looking for her. 她就杀了他
[10:33] I wonder if she’s still in his will. 我好奇他的遗嘱里还有没有她
[10:35] That is a question worth asking her. 这个问题值得一问
[10:37] I managed to track her to an address in Montebello, 我查到她在蒙特贝罗
[10:40] which is 35 miles northwest of the city. 距这儿不到六十公里
[10:43] If you leave now, you could buy yourself a meal 要是现在动身 你还能吃顿好的
[10:45] which doesn’t smell like decomposing cassowary. 起码闻着不像腐烂的火鸡
[10:48] You don’t feel like coming along? 你不想去吗
[10:50] It’s not that. I just, I have to meet with, um, Michael. 不是 只是 我得去见迈克
[10:52] I’ve mentioned him before. 我之前提过他
[10:53] Yeah, a couple of times. 是 提过几次
[10:55] Wait, is he your new sponsor? 他是你的新担保人吗
[10:56] No. 不是
[10:57] But I do recognize that it’s important 但我意识到这种时候
[10:59] to talk to people in times like this, 跟人聊聊是很重要的
[11:01] and he made himself available. 而他挤出了时间
[11:02] So, I appreciate that. 我很感激
[11:06] Now more than usual. 尤其是现在 比平时更感激
[11:23] Wow, you got here fast. 你来得真快
[11:25] Sorry about the mess. 抱歉这里太乱了
[11:26] Don’t be; you should see my place. 别介意 你该看看我那儿
[11:29] “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, “如果桌子乱就代表脑子乱
[11:31] of what, then, is an empty desk a sign of?” 那空桌子则说明了什么呢”
[11:33] Who said that? 谁说的
[11:34] Einstein. 爱因斯坦
[11:35] That guy. 那家伙啊
[11:36] You know, when he wasn’t busy figuring out the universe, 要不是他忙着探索宇宙
[11:39] he sure could crank out quotes for a fridge magnet. 他说出来的金句肯定都能被做成冰箱贴
[11:44] Do you want to grab a cup of coffee downstairs? 要不要下楼喝杯咖啡
[11:46] Yeah. 好啊
[11:47] Okay. 好啊
[11:49] Your doctor doubled your dose, just like that? 医生加大了你的药量 就这样
[11:51] Mm, he says there’s no reason not to be aggressive. 他说没必要采取保守治疗
[11:54] I’ve shown no signs of physical dependency to gabapentin, 我对加巴喷丁并没有显示出依赖性
[11:57] and, uh, the symptoms of my PCS have been getting worse. 而且我的脑震荡后综合征症状加重了
[12:01] I’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[12:02] Yeah. Well, I’m not in any pain at the moment. 不过我现在并不觉得疼
[12:04] So it’s possible the medication’s working. 所以药物可能起作用了
[12:06] Right, but you’re anxious about it. 好吧 但你还是很担心
[12:09] Worried it won’t work? 担心药没用吗
[12:11] I’m actually more fearful that it will work. 我倒是更担心药会起作用
[12:15] Right, I get it. You’re an addict. 也对 我明白 你是瘾君子
[12:17] The idea that you need more drugs… 想到要大量服药
[12:19] can’t be easy. 肯定不好受吧
[12:20] When I was using, 我以前嗑药时
[12:21] I, um, 我
[12:23] I used this tortured calculus 我会用极其复杂的微积分算法
[12:25] to, uh, come up with all sorts of reasons 来想尽办法解释
[12:29] that would justify stuffing my veins with chemicals. 静脉注射化学品是正确的
[12:33] I want to get better, 我想要好转
[12:35] but I just don’t, I just don’t 但我不想 我不想
[12:36] want to go back to thinking that way. 回到原来的思考方式
[12:40] Well, last time we spoke, 上次我们聊天时
[12:42] you said you had a partner who was a doctor. 你说你有个搭档是医生
[12:44] Wh-What did she say about all this? 她是怎么说的
[12:47] I didn’t discuss it with her. 我没跟她聊过这事
[12:48] – How come? – Because I know what she’ll say. -为什么 -因为我知道她会怎么说
[12:51] She’ll say that Dr. Hanson is the finest neurologist 她会说汉森医生是东海岸
[12:53] on the Eastern Seaboard, 最棒的神经科医学家
[12:54] and he wouldn’t prescribe this medication 他给你开这个方子
[12:55] if he didn’t think it was the best course of action. 是因为他认为这个疗效最佳
[12:57] She’d also say that I’m very, very strong in my program of recovery 她还会说我在恢复过程中很坚强
[12:59] and that I shouldn’t worry. 叫我不要担心
[13:02] Maybe she’s right. 也许她说得对
[13:03] I mean, recovery’s a team sport. 恢复需要大家一起努力
[13:05] That’s… why we sit in church basements 所以我们才在教堂地下室
[13:08] and rec centers with people we don’t know. 及恢复中心里跟陌生人共处一室
[13:10] Because we need other people’s help. 因为我们都需要别人的帮助
[13:14] We need to allow ourselves to be helped. 我们需要让自己接受别人的帮助
[13:18] Do you think I should stay on medication? 你觉得我该继续服药吗
[13:21] Honestly, who cares what I think? 说实话 谁在乎我怎么想
[13:23] I mean, you’re sober. 我是说 你现在很清醒
[13:25] You know, there’s no way you could’ve done that 你要是不相信身边的人
[13:27] without trusting the people around you. 就绝对不可能做到这程度
[13:30] And right now, when you’re in pain 而现在 你正处于痛苦中
[13:31] and can’t think straight? 还无法正常思考
[13:32] It’s probably not the best time to change the formula. 或许不是进行改变的最好时机
[13:37] I always told Dad 我一直跟爸爸说
[13:38] capitalism was gonna kill him. 资本主义会杀了他
[13:41] I don’t mean to be difficult, 我不是想为难你
[13:42] but we can’t bring charges against capitalism. 但我们不能起诉资本主义
[13:45] We’re looking for the person who shot him, 我们在找枪杀他的那个人
[13:46] and we’re here to find out if you know anything about it. 来这里是想了解下你跟案子的关系
[13:50] You think I killed my dad? 你觉得是我杀了我爸爸
[13:52] We talked to your father’s accountant. 我们和你爸爸的会计谈过了
[13:54] It’s his understanding you’re about to inherit 根据他所说 你即将要继承
[13:56] more than $5 million. 超过五百万的遗产
[13:58] We know that you and your father were estranged. 我们知道你和你的父亲很疏远
[14:01] We have the e-mails that you sent to him six months ago. 我们有你六个月前给他发的邮件
[14:07] Yeah, I said some things I regret, 是 我说了些后悔的话
[14:08] but like you said, that was six months ago. 但正像你说的 那是六个月前的事了
[14:11] I’m a completely different person now. 我现在是完全不同的人了
[14:13] I’ve found my true self here at the commune. 我在这个公社里找到了真正的自我
[14:17] Okay, but your previous self threatened to shoot him 好吧 但之前的你曾威胁说
[14:19] if he ever contacted you again. 如果他再联系你的话就杀了他
[14:22] Did he? 他有联系你吗
[14:23] No. 没有
[14:24] And I’ve let all that anger go. 我已经放走那些愤怒了
[14:27] I don’t even step on ants anymore. 我都不踩蚂蚁了
[14:30] There’s no way I would kill my own father. 我绝对不会杀了我的亲生父亲
[14:33] You wouldn’t have to. 你不用亲自动手
[14:34] You’re about to be rich. 你很快就会富有
[14:35] There are people you can hire to do that for you. 有很多人可以雇来代替你下手
[14:37] People? What people? 人 什么人
[14:39] The only people I know are here at the commune, 我只认识公社里的这些人
[14:42] and all of us were on a vision hike at Harriman State Park. 当时我们全员都在哈里曼国家公园冥思远足
[14:46] You can check with the rangers there if you want. 你们可以跟那里的护林员确认下
[14:48] Plenty of potential guns for hire outside these walls. 这墙外有很多可以雇佣的枪手
[14:53] Even if that were true, 就算这是真的
[14:54] there’s no way I could contact them. 我也没办法联络他们
[14:56] There’s no technology allowed on grounds here. 这里边禁止携带科技产品
[14:58] You had to check your phones at the door, right? 你们在门口也都交出了手机 对吧
[15:02] If I were to hire some secret assassin, 如果我真要雇佣什么神秘刺客
[15:05] I’d have to do it with smoke signals. 那我只能使用烟雾信号了
[15:10] Look, I get it. 听着 我明白
[15:12] A lot of people probably would kill for $5 million. 有很多人可能会为了五百万杀人
[15:15] But I won’t touch a dime. 但我一分都不会碰
[15:18] Growing up, I saw what my dad’s money did to him– 从小到大 我见识了钱对我爸爸的影响
[15:20] it turned him into this… soulless machine. 将他变成了这个 没有灵魂的机器
[15:24] And I was afraid it was gonna do the same thing to me. 我害怕它也会对我产生同样的影响
[15:27] That’s why I sold all my stuff and moved up here. 所以我才卖掉了所有东西搬来了这里
[15:30] Whatever inheritance comes my way, 不管我将继承什么遗产
[15:32] it is a noose, not a blessing. 都只是套索 而不是赐福
[15:35] I’ll give it all away. 我会全都送出去
[15:44] What do you think you do on a vision hike? 你觉得冥思远足是干什么的
[15:47] Look around, I guess. 我估计就是四处看看吧
[15:48] I mean, we can call the rangers at the park that she mentioned, 我们可以打给她提到的护林员看看
[15:50] but I’m guessing she’s telling the truth. 但我觉得她说的是实话
[15:52] I didn’t get a “Killer” Vibe in there, did you? 我在里边没感受到杀手气息 你呢
[15:55] I’m not sure I’m buying that she wouldn’t step on bugs, 我不确定信不信她说的不会踩死虫子
[15:58] but no. 但确实
[15:59] Murdering her father? I don’t see it. 杀死她父亲 我看不会
[16:01] I’ll take another pass at the e-mail threats 我会再去查看一遍
[16:02] that George Nix received. 乔治·尼克斯收到的邮件
[16:04] Maybe Sherlock and I missed something. 也许夏洛克和我错过了什么
[16:07] Hey, Captain. 警监
[16:08] Where are you? I’ve been calling. 你在哪 我一直在打电话
[16:10] Sorry. We had to check our phones at the door 抱歉 我们在进入玛茜·尼克斯的
[16:12] when we got to Marcy Nix’s commune. 公社时把手机交出去了
[16:14] Something up? 有事吗
[16:15] Are you with her right now? 你们现在和她在一起吗
[16:16] No, but we were a minute ago. 不 但我们刚才还在一起
[16:18] Neither of us likes her for what happened to her dad. Why? 我们都认为她和她父亲的死无关 怎么了
[16:21] Because if you were just with her, 因为如果你们刚和她在一起
[16:23] I guess we can also clear her for burning his house down. 那我们也可以排除她烧毁他房子的嫌疑了
[16:28] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[16:29] Fire started an hour ago. 大火是一小时前起的
[16:31] Fire department did the best they could, 消防部门尽力而为了
[16:33] but the place is a total loss. 但房子被烧得精光
[16:36] Someone really didn’t like George Nix. 有人真的很不喜欢乔治·尼克斯
[16:39] When they killed him, 他们杀死他
[16:40] looks like they were just getting started. 看起来只是一个开始
[16:48] Morning. Got your text. 早上好 收到了你的短信
[16:52] Fire marshal’s report came in? 消防局的报告来了吗
[16:54] Initial findings. 最初调查结果
[16:55] Just the thing to start your day. 作为一天的开始真是再好不过了
[16:57] Arson at the Nix home is confirmed. 尼克斯家的火确认是人为纵火
[17:00] It was started with a blend of thermite 首先是铝热剂混合物
[17:01] and something called napalm B. 然后是某种叫做凝固汽油B的东西
[17:04] Put the two together and you get a mixture 两者混合在一起就能放出
[17:05] that burns a lot hotter than your average house fire. 能比平均房屋大火温度更高的火焰
[17:08] Explains why the place went up so fast. 解释了为什么烧起来得那么快
[17:10] Thermite? Napalm B? 铝热剂 凝固汽油B
[17:12] Where does someone get that stuff? 一个人要从哪里搞到这些东西
[17:13] I had the same question. 我提了同样的问题
[17:15] Didn’t love the answer. 但不喜欢得到的答案
[17:16] There are recipes online. 网上有配方
[17:19] Everything you need, you can find at your local hardware store. 你所需要的一切都能在本地五金店找到
[17:22] We can call the stores in the area, 我们可以询问周边的商店
[17:24] see if anyone recently bought all the ingredients at once. 看最近有没有人一次性买了所有原料
[17:26] I already got people checking, but I’m not holding my breath. 我已经让人查了 但我不抱期望
[17:28] Whoever did this was careful. 做这事的人很小心
[17:30] Yeah. 是啊
[17:32] No prints or DNA recovered at the scene. 犯罪现场没留下没有指纹或是DNA
[17:35] This is interesting, though. 这个倒是很有意思
[17:37] They think that was left by the guy who set the fire. 他们认为这是点火的人留下的
[17:40] Why is that? 为什么
[17:41] The soil composition is a match for the park 土壤成分
[17:44] where the reenactment was held. 跟举办战争重现活动的公园相符
[17:46] So it’s not just the timing 所以不仅是犯罪时间
[17:48] that makes it look like the same person that was behind the fire 让纵火案和谋杀案
[17:51] was behind the murder. 看起来是同一人所为
[17:52] Well, whoever he is, I think he committed a third crime. 不管他是谁 我想他还犯了第三项罪行
[17:55] Before he burned George Nix’s house down, 他把乔治·尼克斯的房子烧毁前
[17:58] he looted it. 他把房子洗劫一空了
[17:59] What are we talking about? 什么意思
[18:00] Well, antique silver forged by Paul Revere, 保罗·瑞威尔制作的古代银器
[18:03] among other things. 以及其他很多东西
[18:04] I’ve been reading up on the victim. 我研究了受害者资料
[18:06] He wasn’t just a Revolutionary War reenactor. 他不仅是个独立战争的再现爱好者
[18:09] He had a collection of artifacts from that period. 他还收藏了那个时期的物品
[18:12] Early flags, old documents, that kind of thing. 早期的旗帜 古老的文件 诸如此类
[18:15] Including a set of Paul Revere’s silver? 包括一套保罗·瑞威尔的银器吗
[18:17] Yeah. He posed next to it 没错 这本房屋装修杂志
[18:18] when this interior design magazine 去年介绍他的房子时
[18:20] featured his house last year; 他就坐在那套银器边
[18:21] you can see it in the photos. 照片里能看到
[18:23] All this metal, there’s none of it in those photos. 所有这些照片里的金属制品都不见了
[18:26] Yeah, and there’s nothing in the report about the fire department 是 消防部门也没有报告
[18:28] recovering melted silver, either. 发现熔化的银
[18:31] So this guy could’ve stolen a bunch of artifacts, 所以这个人可能偷了很多收藏品
[18:33] then torched the place to cover his tracks. 然后一把火烧了房子毁灭痕迹
[18:35] Well, it would be a big score. 那他赚大了
[18:36] I mean, the silver alone’s 仅仅这套银器
[18:38] got to be worth a quarter of a million dollars. 就得值25万美金
[18:41] Okay. 好吧
[18:42] But if all our guy wanted was to rip off Nix, why kill him? 但如果凶手只想偷东西 为何要杀尼克斯
[18:46] Why draw that kind of attention? 为什么引出这么大的动静
[18:48] Well, the community of people that deal with this kind of stuff 这个圈子里的人
[18:51] has got to be pretty small. 肯定不多
[18:52] Maybe George Nix would’ve been able to guess who robbed him. 也许乔治·尼克斯能猜出抢劫犯的身份
[18:59] We’re in the middle of a murder investigation. 我们在调查谋杀案
[19:00] Why didn’t you wake me up? 为什么你没有叫醒我
[19:01] I made a pretty big racket in the kitchen this morning. 我早上在厨房弄出很大响动
[19:03] I don’t think a marching band could’ve woken you up. 我觉得仪仗队游行都吵不醒你
[19:05] You were out. 你睡得不省人事
[19:06] It must be the gabapentin. 肯定是加巴喷丁的原因
[19:07] And I’ve only just started taking a higher dose, 我才刚开始加大剂量
[19:09] and I’m already feeling the effects. 效果已经出来了
[19:10] The fact that I’m upright is a credit to our French press. 我能醒来全是法式压滤壶的功劳
[19:12] Well, you’re not gonna recover from PCS 你的脑震荡后综合征
[19:14] unless you get some sleep; you need your rest. 只有多睡觉才能好 你需要休息
[19:16] I need my work, too. What’s this? 我也许要工作 这是什么
[19:18] That is the initial arson report from George Nix’s house. 这是乔治·尼克斯房子纵火案的初始报告
[19:20] You can read it on the way. 你可以在路上读
[19:25] And where are we going? 我们去哪
[19:26] To find Paul Revere’s silver. 去找保罗·瑞威尔的银器
[19:33] Hello. Uh, we’re looking for Detective Mason, 你好 我们找梅森警探
[19:35] was told he might be of some assistance. 听说他能帮上忙
[19:37] Sherlock Holmes. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[19:40] Are you seriously gonna pretend you don’t remember me? 你真的要假装不记得我吗
[19:42] No, I know you. 不 我认识你
[19:44] You used to have more hair. 你过去还有头发
[19:45] You had a lot more hair. You’re Detective Mason. 你之前头发很多 你是梅森警探
[19:47] I helped you solve a case six years ago, 我六年前帮你解决了一个案子
[19:49] back when you were just a guy with a funny name. 那时你还只是个名字很搞笑的人
[19:51] Yes, of course. That poor man with a cleaver lodged in his… 没错 那个可怜的人被砍刀插在了…
[19:53] Yeah. 对
[19:54] You were still working with me 你当时和我的合作
[19:55] in “another capacity” at the time. 还是另一种形式
[19:57] Oh, you were still in the habit of ditching me. 你当时还有甩我而去的习惯
[20:01] I recall your presence but not your assistance. 我只记得你的存在 不记得你帮过忙
[20:03] You and me– we had something. 你和我 我们碰出了火花
[20:05] I thought teaming with you was the start of something big. 我以为和你联手可以干一番大事业
[20:08] But once we closed the case, you dumped me. 但我们一结案 你就甩了我
[20:10] Paired up with Marcus Bell 和马库斯·贝尔搭档
[20:11] and helped make him a star. 让他火起来了
[20:13] I made no one a star. 我没让任何人火
[20:14] Marcus Bell is a fine detective in his own right. 马库斯·贝尔本身就是出色的警探
[20:16] And I’m not? 我就不是吗
[20:17] You are the NYPD’s foremost expert 你是纽约警局
[20:19] when it comes to stolen historical artifacts. 在文物失窃方面首屈一指的专家
[20:21] At least that’s what we’ve been told. 至少我们这样听说的
[20:24] Can you help us? 你能帮我们吗
[20:27] Follow me. 跟我来
[20:33] So this guy, George Nix, 所以这个乔治·尼克斯
[20:35] somebody burned his house down and killed him? 有人烧了他的房子又杀了他吗
[20:37] Not in that order, but yes. 顺序不对 但确实如此
[20:38] We think they were after his Revolutionary War memorabilia. 我们认为他们要的是他的独立战争收藏品
[20:41] The silver is missing and there’s no way to know 银器失踪了
[20:43] if the fabric and paper items really burned up 而且无法确定织物和纸质物品
[20:46] or if they were taken. 是真被烧毁了还是被偷了
[20:48] There’s only a few places you can really move stuff like that. 能转移这种东西的地方只有几处
[20:50] So, uh… I’ll help you. 所以我会帮你们
[20:53] But, uh… 但是
[20:55] you’re gonna help me, too. 你也要帮我一个忙
[20:57] How so? 怎么帮
[20:58] Six months ago, 六个月前
[21:00] an 1860 Old Tom Morris long-nose golf club 一根1860年的老汤姆·莫里斯长鼻高尔夫球杆
[21:03] was stolen from the home of a woman 在一个叫歌楚德·哈加索的女人家里
[21:04] by the name of Gertrude Hardcastle. 被偷走了
[21:07] Worth a hundred grand. 价值十万
[21:08] The thieves broke in through the first floor window. 小偷从一楼窗户潜入房子
[21:10] As you can see, they knocked over a bookcase when they went in. 这里能看到 他们进入时撞倒了一个书架
[21:13] They disappeared with the club, 他们带着球杆逃之夭夭
[21:14] nobody’s seen ’em since. 此后便人间蒸发了
[21:15] Now, if you 如果你们能
[21:16] – can help me find it… – It’s here. -帮我找到它 -它还在这里
[21:18] – What? – It’s right here. -什么 -它就在这里
[21:19] There was no burglary. 没有入室抢劫案
[21:21] It wasn’t stolen. 它没被偷
[21:23] The golf club is in the umbrella stand 高尔夫球杆就在哈加索太太
[21:24] in Mrs. Hardcastle’s foyer. 门厅的伞架上
[21:27] Note the gouge marks on the front leg of the bookcase. 看到书柜前腿上的凿痕了吗
[21:30] They were made by the Staffordshire Terrier 它们是被在这些照片里出现过的
[21:32] which appears in several of these photographs. 那只斯塔福郡牛头梗弄出来的
[21:33] It’s a breed known for chewing. 这种狗天性爱咬东西
[21:35] The dog gnawed at the bookcase 它在书柜上磨牙
[21:36] until it fell over, breaking the window. 接着又掉下来砸坏了窗户
[21:38] That tripped the alarm. 就触发了警报
[21:39] How did you…? 你怎么…
[21:40] I submit the golf club is in the umbrella stand 我觉得是哈加索太太
[21:41] because Mrs. Hardcastle put it there. 自己把高尔夫球杆放到伞架上的
[21:43] She was confused. 她糊涂了
[21:44] When she couldn’t find it in the wake of the “Break-in,” 她没找到”闯入”的迹象
[21:47] she assumed it’d been stolen. 就以为它被偷了
[21:49] Case closed. 结案
[21:56] I’ll make some calls for you, see if anybody’s trying to sell 我会帮你打几个电话 看有没有人在卖
[21:59] any items that have to do with the Revolutionary War. 和独立战争有关的东西
[22:01] Great. We look forward to hearing from you. 很好 期待你的回复
[22:10] Chief Cruz? 科鲁兹局长
[22:11] Thanks for coming in. 感谢你能来
[22:13] I’m Marcus Bell. 我是马库斯·贝尔
[22:14] This is Sherlock Holmes, Joan Watson. 他们是夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生
[22:17] The folks at Southside Pawn thought you might be able 南区当铺的人觉得你或许
[22:20] to shed some light on a few things for us. 能帮我们解答一些疑惑
[22:23] They said you called them about… 他们说你给他们打过电话 为了…
[22:24] The stuff I stole from that guy’s house. 我从那人家里偷了的东西
[22:27] I’m sorry, okay? 我错了 好吗
[22:29] All right? I-I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道自己当时在想什么
[22:31] But I’ll give it all back. 但我都会还回去的
[22:33] Very generous of you. 你可真慷慨
[22:34] But how are you gonna give back George Nix’s life? 但你要怎么把乔治·尼克斯的命还给他呢
[22:36] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[22:38] Nobody died in that fire. 那场火灾没人死亡
[22:39] George Nix was shot and killed 乔治·尼克斯在那场火灾几小时前的
[22:41] during a Revolutionary War reenactment 一场独立战争的重演上
[22:44] a few hours before it started. 被人枪杀了
[22:46] We’re guessing it was to divert our attention. 我们认为这只是为了分散我们的注意力
[22:48] Get us looking one place while you set a fire at another. 声东击西 好让你有机会纵火
[22:51] You think that I set that blaze? 你觉得是我放的火吗
[22:53] Last night, you were on one of the trucks that put out the fire 昨晚你参与了对尼克斯先生家大火的
[22:55] at Mr. Nix’s mansion. 扑救工作
[22:57] When we started looking into you, we realized 我们调查你后发现
[22:59] it was the second time you’d been on a call to his address. 这已经是你第二次到他家出勤了
[23:02] Earlier last year, 去年早些时候
[23:03] the electrical panel at the house shorted out and started smoking. 房子的电线短路引发冒烟
[23:07] Your crew got the call to check it out. 你们团队接到电话后前去调查
[23:08] We’re guessing that’s when you saw his collection. 我们认为你就是那时候看到了他的藏品
[23:10] We know whoever torched the place 我们知道烧了那地方的人
[23:12] used a mixture of thermite and napalm B. 用的是铝热剂和B型凝固汽油的混合物
[23:14] Yeah? So? 是啊 所以呢
[23:15] So this wasn’t a gas can and matches. 这不是简单的用汽油放火
[23:17] The guy who did it had some expertise. 做这件事的人有专业知识
[23:20] You wouldn’t be the first in your profession 你不是你们这行里第一个
[23:22] to moonlight as an arsonist. 假公济私当纵火犯的
[23:25] After we got the blaze under control last night, 我们昨晚将火势控制住后
[23:28] I went inside to search the place. 我就进去搜查了房子
[23:31] Okay? I-I… 好吗 我…
[23:32] I found a bunch of, uh, antique silver 我看到了客厅里
[23:36] in the living room, and a fire safe in one of the closets, 有堆古董银器 有个壁炉里还有防火保险箱
[23:39] and I figured there might be some money in the safe, 我觉得保险箱里可能有些现金
[23:41] and I could sell the silver, 银器又可以拿来卖
[23:43] so I packed my gear with it, 所以我就把它们包了起来
[23:45] and I took it with me outside. 带到了外头
[23:47] It-it was, like, y-you know, spur of the moment. 那就是一时的邪念
[23:49] I saw it, I grabbed it, and that was it. 我看见了就拿走了 就只是这样
[23:52] I didn’t start the fire. 我没有放火
[23:54] And I sure as hell didn’t kill anyone. 也绝没有杀任何人
[23:58] If you let me go to my car, I can prove it. 你们让我去开我的车厢就能证明这一切
[24:05] See? 看到了吗
[24:06] The silver is ruined. 银器被毁了
[24:07] There was no money in the safe, just some old documents, 保险箱里没钱 只有一些旧文件
[24:10] and they couldn’t take the heat. 都承受不了高温烧化了
[24:12] Now, why would I plan a big heist, 如果我计划了场大扫荡
[24:14] and then leave all the stuff that I wanted to steal 我为什么要在起火时
[24:16] inside the house while it burned? 把所有我想偷的东西都留在里头
[24:18] And you said you can account for your whereabouts 你说你昨天早上九点到十点间
[24:20] between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. Yesterday? 有不在场证明
[24:22] Yeah. I was at the station all day. 对 我一天都在局里
[24:24] All the guys will tell you. 那些家伙都能证明
[24:26] And we got cameras there, too. 我们那还有监控摄像
[24:28] I mean, you believe me now? 你现在相信我了吗
[24:30] I do. 我信了
[24:31] But I wish I didn’t. 但我不希望自己信
[24:32] Pretty sure we’re back to square one with the murder. 看来我们又回到谋杀上了
[24:50] What is that smell? 那是什么味儿
[24:52] Progress. 进展的味道
[24:53] Ugh. I thought you went to bed. 我还以为你去睡了
[24:55] I did. I slept soundly. 我去了 一开始睡得很好
[24:57] And then I didn’t. 接着又睡不着了
[24:59] The medication continues to wreak havoc 药物持续扰乱着
[25:00] with my circadian rhythms. 我的生物钟
[25:02] I thought I’d put my wakefulness to good use. 我觉得自己要化弱势为力量
[25:04] Okay. By doing what, exactly? 好吧 但要怎么做呢
[25:06] Rectifying an embarrassing oversight. 弥补一个愚蠢的疏忽
[25:08] We missed a glaringly obvious deduction yesterday. 我们昨天忽视了一个极易推理出的结论
[25:10] I’m going to blame the gabapentin. 我是被加巴喷丁害的
[25:12] I’m not sure what your excuse is. 我不知道你有什么借口
[25:14] Okay, just tell me what we missed. 好了 快告诉我我们忽视了什么
[25:16] You’ll recall the accelerant used to torch George Nix’s home 你应该能想起来用来烧乔治·尼克斯房子的
[25:19] was a mixture of thermite and napalm B, 是铝热剂和B型凝固汽油的混合剂
[25:22] which would burn at about a thousand degrees hotter 这东西燃烧产生的温度
[25:24] than necessary to burn down a house made mostly of wood and plaster. 比烧一座木材房所需的燃点高了快一千多度
[25:28] So? 那又怎样
[25:28] So what if the house 万一房子
[25:30] wasn’t the arsonist’s true target? 不是纵火犯真正的目标呢
[25:32] What if they wanted to destroy something 万一他们想毁掉的是
[25:33] far more resistant to great heat? 某种更耐热的东西呢
[25:36] The safe the fire chief took from the wreckage. 消防署长从火灾现场偷走的保险箱
[25:38] You took it from the property room? 你从证物室拿走了
[25:40] Along with the remains of the documents it contained. 还有里面文件的剩余部分
[25:42] It’s top-of-the-line. 这是最顶级的
[25:43] It’s rated to survive a heated environment 它被评价为能够在
[25:45] in excess of 1,830 degrees Fahrenheit. 近1000摄氏度的温度中留存下来
[25:48] And yet, it was no match for the accelerant used. 但它却无法抵抗催化剂的温度
[25:51] You’ll recall the fire chief was quite disappointed 你应该还记得消防署长
[25:53] the contents were ruined. 很失望东西被烧毁了
[25:55] So it wasn’t a robbery, 所以这不是一次抢劫
[25:57] it was a demolition. 而是一场破坏
[25:58] Well, an attempted one, anyway. 反正是试图破坏
[26:00] Well, it looks like it worked, to me. 我觉得已经成功了
[26:02] Only temporarily. 只是暂时的
[26:04] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:05] The smell. Hmm? 闻到这个味道了吗
[26:06] During the Second World War, 在二战期间
[26:07] my countrymen developed a method 英国发明了一种方法
[26:09] to restore burnt documents recovered 来恢复被炸毁的敌人基地内
[26:11] from bombed out enemy bases. 被破坏的文件
[26:13] It begins with a 25% solution of chloral hydrate. 首先需要浓度25%的水合氯醛
[26:16] Okay– well, I don’t care what it is, 好吧 我不管那是什么
[26:17] I just… I want it to stop. 我就是 我不想再闻到这个味道了
[26:19] I mean, you really think reading a bunch of burnt documents 你真觉得研究一堆被烧毁的文件
[26:21] is gonna help? 对破案会有帮助
[26:22] Oh, it already has. 它已经发挥作用了
[26:23] I now have a very good idea 我现在已经非常明确
[26:24] who killed George Nix. 谁杀了乔治·尼克斯
[26:26] And why. 以及为什么了
[26:34] You think George Nix was killed and his house got burned down 你认为乔治·尼克斯被杀和他的房子被烧毁
[26:36] because the killer wanted to destroy some autographs? 是因为凶手想毁掉一些签名
[26:39] That’s all that was in the safe, 那是保险箱里仅有的东西
[26:40] and the safe seems to have been the real target. 而保险箱看起来是真正的目标
[26:43] What’s so special about these autographs? 这些签名有什么特殊的
[26:44] They’re Button Gwinnetts. 它们属于巴顿·格威内特
[26:46] But who the hell is Button Gwinnett? 巴顿·格威内特是谁
[26:48] It sounds like something out of a kid’s book? 听起来像是儿童书里的人物
[26:50] Button Gwinnett was the provisional president 巴顿·格威内特是乔治亚殖民地的临时总统
[26:52] of colonial Georgia, and he was one of the signers 同时他还是《独立宣言》的
[26:55] of the Declaration of Independence. 其中一个签署者
[26:57] He also happens to have the most valuable signature on Earth. 而且他的签名是世界上最有价值的
[27:01] Some guy I’ve never even heard of 一个我从来没听说过的人
[27:02] has the most valuable signature on Earth? 有着世界上最有价值的签名
[27:05] The last Gwinnett sold at auction 上一个格威内特签名
[27:06] went for $800,000. 拍卖了80万美元
[27:10] 56 men signed the Declaration of Independence. 一共有56个人签署了《独立宣言》
[27:12] The complete set of their signatures is the holy grail 完整的一套签名
[27:14] for autograph hounds. 是签名收藏者的圣物
[27:16] Gwinnett’s is the rarest of the bunch. 这其中格威内特的签名是最稀少的
[27:18] He was fairly obscure, died shortly after the war. 他鲜为人知 且在战后不久就去世了
[27:21] There are only 51 authenticated Gwinnett signatures. 目前被鉴定为格威内特的签名只有51枚
[27:23] That’s why they’re worth so much. 所以它们才这么有价值
[27:25] More valuable than Churchill, Beethoven. 比丘吉尔 贝多芬
[27:28] Even Shakespeare. 甚至比莎士比亚的签名都更有价值
[27:29] The fire loss investigator from George Nix’s insurance company 乔治·尼克斯投保的保险公司的火灾调查员
[27:32] sent us a list of all the insured artifacts 给了我们一份房子被烧时
[27:35] that were inside the house when it burned down. 屋内已经投保的物品清单
[27:37] There wasn’t anything about Button Gwinnett. 没有跟巴顿·格威内特有关的东西
[27:40] We think that George is making a run 我们认为乔治想通过操纵市场
[27:41] on cornering the market for these autographs. 来用这些签名赚一大笔钱
[27:43] If we’re right, he would not have wanted anyone to know. 如果我们是对的 他不会想让任何人知道
[27:46] Sellers would jack up the prices on any he’d want to buy. 如果知道有人想买 卖家会提高商品的价格
[27:49] Given the rarity of a genuine Gwinnett, 鉴于一枚真正的格威内特签名的稀有性
[27:51] it’s quite possible that some of the signatures in his trove 他收藏的一些签名有很大可能是非法获得的
[27:53] were ill-gotten and, thus, uninsurable. 也就意味着不能投保
[27:56] Well, let’s say you’re right. 假设你是对的
[27:58] That this was all about these signatures. 都是为了这些签名
[28:00] Why burn them up? 为什么要烧了它们
[28:02] If they’re so valuable, 如果它们这么有价值
[28:03] it doesn’t make any sense to destroy them. 很难理解为什么要毁了它们
[28:05] You’re right, it does not. 你说的对 确实难以理解
[28:07] Unless of course, you’ve already got a few of your own. 除非你自己也有同样的藏品
[28:11] I want to make it clear right up front: 我想先说清楚
[28:12] my client, Mr. Chambers, has no legal obligation 我的客户 钱伯斯先生没有法律义务
[28:16] to be here. If, at any point, 来这里 如果可以的话
[28:18] I deem it appropriate to cut this interview short, 我希望这次询问能够很快结束
[28:21] that is exactly what will happen. 我认为实际情况也应如此
[28:22] Okay. I apologize for David. 好了 我替大卫道歉
[28:25] I made my money dealing in art. 我在艺术领域发家
[28:27] It’s dog-eat-dog, 艺术领域是互相残杀的战场
[28:28] so I’ve always chosen my attorneys 所以我倾向于挑选
[28:30] for their pugnaciousness. 脾气火爆的律师
[28:33] Truth is, it’s– oh, it’s a treat, 事实上 这对我来说反而是好事
[28:35] being inside the famous 11th precinct. 能够来到著名的11分局
[28:38] You know, this structure dates back to 1907. 这栋建筑建于1907年
[28:40] Perhaps you’d enjoy the holding cell downstairs. 也许你会更欣赏楼下的拘留室
[28:42] It’s original to the building. 那是原始建筑
[28:45] Why are we here, Detective? 为什么找我们 警探
[28:47] A man named George Nix 一个名叫乔治·尼克斯的人
[28:48] was gunned down during a battle reenactment two days ago. 两天前在一场战争重演中被枪杀了
[28:52] Well, my day just got a lot more interesting. 我的这一天真是越来越有趣了
[28:56] You’re accusing me of murder? 你们指控我谋杀
[28:58] And arson. 还有纵火
[28:59] George’s house was torched a few hours after he was killed. 乔治遇害几小时后 他的房子被烧毁了
[29:03] And you imagine Mr. Chambers was involved, why? 而你们认为钱伯斯先生跟这件事有关 为什么
[29:06] We have reason to believe he was on the battlefield 我们有理由认为当尼克斯先生被杀时
[29:09] when Mr. Nix was shot. 他也在那片战场上
[29:10] – Based on what? – Well, I was. -有什么证据 -我确实在
[29:13] I never miss a battle. 我绝不会错过任何一场战争
[29:16] Oh, the pageantry, the devotion to detail. 隆重的仪式 精致的细节
[29:18] Oh, it’s just… always a thrill. 总是让人兴奋
[29:22] Of course, I’m not the only one that feels that way. 当然 我不是唯一一个有这种感觉的人
[29:25] There were hundreds of gun-toting reenactors there. 那里有数百名拿着枪的扮演者
[29:28] Yes, but none of them own the second-largest collection 确实 但其他人可没有世界第二的
[29:31] of Button Gwinnett signatures in the world. 巴顿·格威内特签名的收藏量
[29:33] You do. 你有
[29:34] Your collection tripled in value when George’s Gwinnetts 随着乔治的收藏灰飞烟灭
[29:36] went up in flames. 你的藏品价值翻了三倍
[29:39] Oh, that is the last thing I wanted. 那是我最不想看到的
[29:42] Explain that. 怎么说
[29:43] I was negotiating 我当时正在进行谈判
[29:44] to buy the trove you say I destroyed. 准备购买你声称是我毁掉的收藏品
[29:47] I’d been trying to acquire George’s Gwinnetts for years. 多年来我一直想把乔治的格威内特签名拿到手
[29:50] He always turned me down. 但他一直都拒绝我
[29:52] But that was before his, uh, gym franchisees started suing him. 但那是健身店老板们开始起诉他之前的事了
[29:56] He called me last month 他上个月打电话给我
[29:57] and asked if I was still interested 问我是否还有兴趣
[29:59] in taking his collection off his hands. 接手他收藏的签名
[30:01] Well, even if that’s true, 就算你说的是真的
[30:03] you obviously never came to terms, 你们很明显没有达成协议
[30:04] or they wouldn’t have been in his safe 要不然房子被烧毁时 那些协议
[30:05] when his house burned down. 应该在他的保险箱里
[30:07] So far, you’ve convinced me of two things: 目前 你让我确信了两件事
[30:09] one, you knew about his 第一 你知道他秘密收藏了
[30:09] secret collection of Button Gwinnetts, 巴顿·格威内特的签名
[30:12] and secondly, you value your own very highly. 第二 你特别重视自己手上的签名
[30:16] Both of those things are entirely consistent 这两点都极度符合
[30:18] with the motive they’re ascribing to you. 他们对你作案动机的分析
[30:21] Let me explain something. 我再解释一下
[30:23] Even if George told me that he wouldn’t sell, 就算乔治告诉我他不愿意卖
[30:26] I would never wipe out historical documents. 我也绝不会毁掉珍贵的历史文件
[30:30] I don’t care how much money we’re talking about. Never. 不管这涉及多少钱 绝对不会
[30:33] Now, the documents in George’s collection help 乔治收藏品中的文件
[30:35] tell the story of America. 记录了美国的历史
[30:36] Helped shape the land and its people. 记录了这块土地及其人民的历史
[30:41] They’re sacred relics as far as I’m concerned. 在我看来 这些文件是神圣的文物
[30:46] Now, you-you can have my fingerprints, 你们可以采集我的指纹
[30:48] my DNA, whatever you want. 我的DNA 随便你们
[30:50] You’ll see. 你们会发现
[30:52] I’m quite innocent. 我非常清白
[30:58] Doctor. 医生
[30:59] Sally didn’t tell me 萨利没告诉我
[31:00] you were in here. 你来了
[31:02] Sally didn’t hear me come in. 萨利没听到我进来了
[31:03] When I called on the phone, 我之前打电话过来时
[31:04] she said you didn’t have an opening till Monday. 她说你周一前都没空
[31:06] Doesn’t work for me. 对我来说可不行
[31:08] What can I do for you, Sherlock? 有什么可以帮忙的 夏洛克
[31:09] Since you put me on the higher dose of gabapentin, 自从你给我开了更高剂量的加巴喷丁
[31:11] my sleep patterns have been troublesome 我的睡眠模式就给我带来了很大的麻烦
[31:14] and my waking hours have been more and more lethargic. 我本该清醒的时候也变得越来越昏昏欲睡
[31:17] I told you, it’ll make you drowsy. 我说过 那个药会让你犯困
[31:19] Unacceptable. There’s got to be something else. 不可接受 肯定还有别的药
[31:21] There’s got to be another way to treat my condition. 肯定还有别的方式来治疗我的症状
[31:23] There is. 确实有
[31:25] Rest. 休息
[31:26] I know it’s a four-letter word to you. 我知道那对你来说只是简单的两个字
[31:27] It’s a four-letter word to everyone. 这对任何人来说都是简单的两个字
[31:28] You know what I mean. 你懂我的意思
[31:30] The first time we met, I told you 我们第一次见面时 我就说
[31:31] you should get out of town. 你应该离开喧嚣的城市
[31:32] Go somewhere quiet for a few weeks, 去安静的地方待几周
[31:34] a few months. 甚至几个月
[31:35] Vermont, New Hampshire. 佛蒙特州 新罕布什尔州
[31:36] Sit in a chair. Stare at the mountains or something. 坐在椅子里 眺望群山什么的
[31:39] My work is important to me. 我的工作对我来说非常重要
[31:41] I know it is, but you have to ask yourself, 我明白 但你必须扪心自问
[31:43] do you want to get by or do you want to get better? 你是想勉强过活还是让身体好起来
[31:45] If you want to get by, we can try some different medications, 如果你想勉强过活 我们可以试些不同的药
[31:48] maybe put you on a course of acupuncture. 也许给你进行一疗程的针灸
[31:50] But if you want to get better, 但如果你想让身体好起来
[31:52] the best option is a very long vacation. 最好的选择就是放个长假
[31:56] No work. Just rest. 不工作 只休息
[32:03] Hey. How’d it go with Dr. Hanson? 你跟汉森医生谈得怎么样
[32:05] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[32:08] You got my text about Paul Chambers, right? 你收到我发的关于保罗·钱伯斯的短信了吧
[32:10] You and Marcus don’t think he’s our killer/arsonist. 你和马库斯认为他不是我们的凶手及纵火犯
[32:14] No, we don’t, but something he said got me thinking. 是的 但他说的话让我陷入了思索
[32:17] What if it’s not the signatures on the documents 如果重要的不是文件上的签名
[32:19] that are important, but the documents themselves? 而是文件本身呢
[32:22] I’ve been reading through them the last few hours. 我过去几小时一直在看这些文件
[32:24] So, there’s a couple of personal letters, 里面有一些私人信件
[32:26] there’s a bill of sale for a wagon wheel, 还有一张马车轮的卖据
[32:28] and then there’s two proclamations 还有两份关于小麦关税的公告
[32:30] about wheat tariffs, but then there is this. 不过还有一份这个
[32:39] “Land office warrant number 3743. “地产局土地转让证书3743号”
[32:42] “This grant hereby issued “本证书开具于
[32:43] March 28, 1777.” Yada, yada, yada, 1777年3月28日”…
[32:46] “Signed Button Gwinnett, Provisional President.” “签名 巴顿·格威内特 临时总统”
[32:49] It’s a bounty land grant. 这是个政府赠地保证书
[32:51] They’re contracts that promise land to any man 合同保证向任何
[32:53] who agreed to fight in the American Revolution. 同意在美国独立战争中战斗的人赠予土地
[32:55] They’re basically recruiting tools for the Continental Army. 基本上就是大陆军的征兵工具
[32:58] You fight for our new country, 只要你为我们的新国家战斗
[32:59] we’ll let you keep a piece of it. 我们就赠予你其中一块土地
[33:01] So, this grant promised a large tract in Georgia 这份证书保证向一个叫艾伯纳·富勒姆的人
[33:04] to a man named Abner Fulham. 赠予乔治亚州的一大块土地
[33:06] But the land was stolen 但这块地
[33:07] during something called the Yazoo land scandal. 在亚组河土地丑闻中被偷走了
[33:10] That was 1789, correct? 1789年发生的 对吗
[33:12] I had to look it up, but yeah. 我还得确认一下 但应该是
[33:14] So, Abner Fulham and a bunch of other people had their land sold 艾伯纳·富勒姆和其他很多人的土地
[33:17] right out from under them by Georgia’s governor. 就被乔治亚州州长从他们名下卖出去了
[33:21] Fast-forward to today. 快进到今天
[33:22] Abner’s descendants are suing 艾伯纳的后代起诉
[33:24] to reclaim what they say is rightfully theirs. 要求归还他们声称本属于他们的土地
[33:27] So, who owns the land now? 那这块土地现在是谁的
[33:29] A developer in Queens named Chris Holland. 一个叫克里斯·霍兰德的皇后区开发商
[33:32] I know that name. 我记得这个名字
[33:33] Yeah, you and the captain spoke to him at the park 你和警监那天在公园
[33:35] the other day. 跟他谈过
[33:36] He was one of the reenactors. 他是其中一个演员
[33:38] A witness. 一个证人
[33:39] If my memory serves, 如果我没记错的话
[33:40] he had several vague leads, 他提了好几个含糊不清的线索
[33:42] none of which panned out. 没有一个是有用的
[33:43] I’m sure he was willing to 我相信他当时愿意说任何话
[33:45] say anything to seem helpful. 来显示自己乐于协助
[33:46] He didn’t want you to figure out he had just killed George Nix. 他不想让你发现他刚杀害了乔治·尼克斯
[33:54] Copy that, I’ll let ’em know. 收到 我会告知他们的
[33:56] Copy. 收到
[34:01] What the hell is going on? 什么情况
[34:02] Chris, I tried calling you. 克里斯 我试着给你打电话来着
[34:04] They showed up an hour ago 他们一个小时前出现的
[34:05] and they just started searching everything. 然后就开始翻箱倒柜地进行搜查
[34:07] We’re looking for the gun you used to murder George Nix. 我们在找你用来杀害乔治·尼克斯的那把枪
[34:10] You want to see the warrant? 你想看下搜查令吗
[34:12] It’s right here. 就在这里
[34:13] You think I killed that guy in the park? 你们觉得是我杀了公园里那个家伙吗
[34:15] Are you crazy? I told you what I saw. 你们疯了吗 我把我看到的都告诉你们了
[34:17] You told me a story. 你跟我讲了个故事
[34:18] You neglected to mention your connection to the victim. 却故意忽略了你和被害人之间的联系
[34:21] You own the deed to a tract of land 你拥有乔治亚州奥古斯塔市
[34:22] near Augusta, Georgia, that sits 附近一块土地的地契
[34:23] on top of a lot of natural gas. 那片土地下蕴藏了大量天然气
[34:26] You might be able to drill for it 如果那片土地真正的主人
[34:27] if the people who actually own the land 输掉了对你提起的诉讼
[34:29] lose their suit against you. 你就可以开采这些天然气了
[34:30] Normally a claim so old 通常如此久远的
[34:31] would be tossed out of court as specious, 土地权主张会被法庭以似是而非为由拒绝受理
[34:33] but there’s plenty of evidence in this case, 但这个案子有大量的实际证据
[34:36] as I’m sure your real estate attorneys discovered. 我相信你的不动产律师们已经发现了
[34:39] After they told you 当他们告知你
[34:40] about the bounty land grant 乔治·尼克斯
[34:41] that George Nix acquired at auction, 在拍卖中买下了那份土地悬赏令
[34:43] you tried to buy it from him. 你试图从他手里买过来
[34:45] I bet he would’ve sold it to you if he knew 我打赌如果他知道拒绝这笔交易的代价
[34:47] the counteroffer was going to be a bullet to his chest. 是胸口挨一发子弹 他肯定会愿意卖给你的
[34:50] Chris, say something. 克里斯 说话啊
[34:51] – Look, I already did. This is crazy. – No. -我说过了 这太疯狂了 -不
[34:54] Your phone records show you made multiple calls 你的通话记录显示两周前你给尼克斯
[34:56] to Nix two weeks ago. 打了好几通电话
[34:58] And according to your most recent credit card statement, 而根据你最新一期的信用卡账单显示
[35:01] you bought a rifle ten days ago. 你十天前买了一把步枪
[35:03] You had it custom-fitted with a wooden stock 你为其定制了一个木制枪托
[35:05] so it would look like the other colonial muskets 好让它看起来和其他将会出现在公园中的
[35:07] that were gonna be at the park. 殖民时期的火枪一致
[35:08] – Honey… – Don’t. -亲爱的 -别说话
[35:10] So, if I’m hearing you right, 所以 如果我没听错的话
[35:12] I am guilty of using my phone and buying a gun. 我的罪名是使用自己的电话和买枪
[35:16] Last time I checked, both those things are legal. 据我所知 两样都是合法的
[35:18] You don’t have any proof and you’re not gonna find any. 你们没有任何证据 也不会找到任何证据
[35:22] We’ll see about that. 我们走着瞧
[35:32] No fun when the murderer is right, is it? 被凶手说中可不好玩 对吧
[35:44] This is infuriating. There’s no doubt in my mind 这太令人气愤了 毫无疑问
[35:47] that Chris Holland killed George Nix 克里斯·霍兰德杀害了乔治·尼克斯
[35:48] and then burned down his house. 并纵火烧了他家
[35:50] I keep going back to the gun. 我一直在想那把枪
[35:51] The .308 that he must have retrofitted 那把.308的步枪他肯定做了改装
[35:53] to look like a colonial musket. 使其看上去像是一把殖民时期火枪
[35:55] Me, too. 我也是
[35:56] Didn’t turn up at his house or his office. 在他家里和办公室里都没发现那把枪
[35:58] It wasn’t left on the battlefield. 也没被丢在模拟战场上
[36:00] I mean, half the NYPD combed over that park. 半个纽约警局的人地毯式搜索了那个公园
[36:03] It would’ve been found. 如果在那里肯定早就被找到了
[36:05] He must’ve taken it somewhere and then chucked it, 他肯定把枪带到哪里去扔掉了
[36:07] but how did he get it away 但他一开始是如何
[36:08] from the scene in the first place? 把枪从犯罪现场带走的呢
[36:10] When you and the captain spoke to him, 你和警长询问他时
[36:12] he had a different gun. A fake one, right? 他手上是另一把枪 一把假枪 对吗
[36:14] He had a very small window 他只有非常小的一段时间
[36:16] to make the swap. 可以进行掉包
[36:17] Perhaps the when will tell us the where. 或许时间能告诉我们地点
[36:22] The first 911 call regarding the shooting was at 8:52 a.m. 关于这次枪击的第一通报警电话是早上8:52
[36:26] Officers arrived on the scene 9:04. The responding officers 警官赶到现场是9:04 赶到现场的警官们
[36:29] took names of all the men who were near George Nix 把乔治·尼克斯被害时周围所有人的名字
[36:32] when he died. 都记下来了
[36:33] Chris Holland was on that list. 克里斯·霍兰德是其中之一
[36:35] That gives him very little time 所以他只有很短的时间
[36:37] to dispose of the murder weapon 来丢掉凶器
[36:38] and replace it with a fake musket. 并掉包成一把假的火枪
[36:41] What about the portable toilets? 那些移动公厕呢
[36:43] There are a bunch on the edge of the park. 公园边有一排
[36:45] I mean, I know the police checked them, 我知道警方检查过了
[36:46] but how closely do you think they really looked? 但你觉得他们检查得够仔细吗
[36:48] Especially after Holland floated that story 尤其是在霍兰德说出了那个编造的
[36:50] about the killer fleeing in a white van. 凶手乘白色货车逃离的故事后
[36:52] So, he puts the real gun in the latrine 所以 他把真枪放在了公厕里
[36:55] and then returns with a fake one 然后带着假枪回到现场
[36:57] to play the part of innocent bystander. 装作自己是无辜的围观群众
[36:59] Certainly repellent, but no more than murder. 虽然很令人反胃 但还是比不上谋杀
[37:04] I’ll call the toilet rental company, 我去给公厕租赁公司打个电话
[37:06] find out where they empty their tanks. 问问看他们在哪倾倒排泄物
[37:07] Maybe we’ll get lucky and wrap this thing up. 或许我们可以走运地找到凶器搞定这桩命案
[37:11] This might be my last case for several months. 这或许是我近几个月办的最后一个案子了
[37:15] Why? 为什么
[37:16] Dr. Hanson has reiterated his recommendation 汉森医生重申了他的建议
[37:18] that I take more time off. 我应该休个假
[37:21] Total peace and quiet 完全远离纷扰的安宁
[37:22] might be my best chance at a quick recovery. 或许是我快速康复的最佳机会了
[37:25] In fact, it might be 实际上 这可能是让我的
[37:26] the only way I overcome PCS. 脑震荡后综合征痊愈的唯一方法
[37:29] How do you feel about that? 你对此作何感受
[37:30] Conflicted. 很矛盾
[37:33] I’ve always found what we do quite curative. 我一直觉得我们所做的工作是很治愈的
[37:35] I feel I am at my best when I’m working, 我觉得自己在工作时状态最佳
[37:38] so it seems counterintuitive 所以 认为我所做的工作
[37:39] to think that that might be what’s doing me harm. 或许对我的健康不利这个想法似乎有违常理
[37:43] I can’t imagine taking the amount of time off 我无法想象自己像他建议的那样
[37:45] that he suggested. 给自己放个长假
[37:46] Well, maybe you should talk to him. 或许你该去找他聊聊
[37:47] See if you can start smaller. 看能不能先从短假开始
[37:49] We’ve got a week or two between cases. 我们遇到过两个案子之间隔个一两周的情况
[37:51] It happens. 这是常有的事
[37:53] I mean, you’ve always seemed to manage your downtime. 你似乎总能管理好你的停工期
[37:55] By boxing, sparring with my singlestick, reading, 我打拳击 挥舞我的单棍 阅读
[37:58] my pastimes are many. 我有很多消遣方式
[38:00] Those that aren’t strictly prohibited by my condition 而那些没被我的情况严格禁止的项目
[38:03] are made more difficult. 会更难去做
[38:06] Maybe take a week off? 要不休息一周
[38:09] If it goes well, then you can push it longer. 如果状况良好 就可以再把时间拉长
[38:12] Excrement. 粪
[38:13] Okay, well, maybe it’s not such a great idea. 好吧 可能这主意不太好
[38:16] Not your idea. 不是指你的主意
[38:17] You were quite close. 你很接近真相了
[38:19] The answer we’re looking for might lie in excrement, 我们要找的答案也许就在粪便里
[38:25] just not the kind you were imagining. 只是不是你想的那样
[38:29] Take it in, Chris. 接受吧 克里斯
[38:30] It’s the center of your undoing. 这是你失败的核心
[38:33] Is this a joke? 这是开玩笑吗
[38:35] What, you guys didn’t find anything at my house yesterday. 你们昨天在我家什么也没搜到
[38:37] Now what? You’re gonna use my cat’s litter box 现在怎样 你要用我家的猫砂盒
[38:39] to prove I killed George Nix? 来证明我杀了乔治·尼克斯
[38:40] No, but we are going to use it 不 但我们会用它来证明
[38:42] to prove that you burned down his house. 你烧了他家
[38:45] Cat litter 猫砂
[38:45] is mostly sodium bentonite. 通常是钠基膨润土
[38:47] It’s an extremely absorbent clay made from volcanic ash. 是种由火山灰制成的吸附性极强的土
[38:51] It’s so absorbent, in fact, 吸附性太强了 实际上
[38:52] that arson investigators use it to trap moisture 纵火调查中会使用它来检测
[38:55] which might be left at crime scenes. 可能留在犯罪现场的水分
[38:57] It can be tested to identify 可以检测来识别
[38:59] the exact chemical fingerprint of whatever accelerant 用于放火的催化剂所产生的
[39:02] was used to start a fire. 化学指纹
[39:03] Gasoline, for example. 比如汽油
[39:05] Or in your case, a mixture of napalm B and thermite. 在你的案子里则是B型凝固汽油和铝热剂的混合剂
[39:08] Yesterday when we spent time in your lovely home, 昨天我们在你可爱的小家时
[39:10] it became obvious where you would’ve brewed 你会在哪酿造那种特殊鸡尾酒
[39:12] that particular cocktail. 已经非常明显了
[39:14] The garage. 车库
[39:15] Has a workbench, two sinks, 里面有工作台 两个水槽
[39:17] plenty of privacy. 大量的私密空间
[39:18] It’s the perfect spot for, uh, illicit home chemistry. 这是配置非法家庭化学品的完美场所
[39:22] Problem is, it’s also 问题是
[39:23] the perfect place for a litter box. 这也是放置猫砂盒的完美场所
[39:25] We stopped by your house this morning 我们今早去了你家
[39:27] after you left for work. All above board. 在你出门去工作后 所以程序都是合法的
[39:29] We got an amended warrant for a second search. 我们有修改后的搜查令 进行二次搜查
[39:33] Residue in your kitty litter is an identical match 你家猫砂中的残余物
[39:36] for the accelerant that was used at George Nix’s home. 与乔治·尼克斯家纵火的催化剂完全吻合
[39:39] We can prove you started the fire. 我们可以证明是你放的火
[39:41] So, you’re gonna charge me with arson? 所以 你们要告我纵火
[39:44] Nobody was hurt in that fire. 那场火灾中没有伤亡
[39:46] A guy like me does what? A year? 像我这样的人会被判多久 一年
[39:49] No. You’ll be in a lot longer than that. 不 你要待的时间久得多
[39:52] We’re gonna find the gun you used to shoot George. 我们会找到你用来射杀乔治的枪
[39:55] We’re pretty sure you stashed it 我们很确定你把它藏在
[39:56] in one of the portable toilets on the edge of the park. 公园边上的一个移动公厕里了
[39:59] I’ve got guys headed over to the company 我这会已经派人
[40:01] that provided those toilets right this minute. 去这些移动公厕所属的公司了
[40:04] But I’ll tell you what. 但我跟你说
[40:05] If I were you, 如果我是你
[40:06] I’d confess now. 我现在就会坦白
[40:08] ‘Cause if you don’t 因为如若不然
[40:10] and you make a few dozen cops 你还让好几十个警察
[40:12] dig through a mountain of literal crap to find your gun, 在屎尿中找你的枪
[40:17] I guarantee you 我跟你保证
[40:18] you’ll be facing the least friendly prosecution 你会面临纽约司法史上
[40:21] in the history of the New York judicial system. 最不友好的起诉
[40:31] That’s an industrial size cup of coffee. 这咖啡也太大杯了吧
[40:34] Caffeine and gabapentin 咖啡因和加巴喷丁
[40:35] are fighting a war in my neural cortex. 正在我的神经皮层中打仗
[40:38] You wanted to talk? 你想聊聊吗
[40:40] Yeah. I was thinking about the things you said the other day, 是的 我一直在想你那天说的那些话
[40:43] the problems you’ve been having, 你的那些困扰
[40:44] and, uh, I thought I might have a way to help. 我觉得我可能有办法帮你
[40:47] Well, if you’re about to suggest an extended holiday, 如果你要建议我休一个超长的假期
[40:50] someone’s beaten you to it. 已经有人领先你了
[40:51] What do you mean? 什么意思
[40:52] My doctor says I need to take time off. 我的医生说我需要放假
[40:54] And that I should continue to medicate myself. 还说我该继续吃药
[40:57] Can you do that? 你能做到吗
[40:58] Just take time off? 就这么去休假
[40:59] I mean, it’s not like the bad guys take a break. 毕竟坏人可不会休息
[41:01] Not my favorite solution. 这不是我最喜欢的方案
[41:03] You have another? 你有别的提议吗
[41:06] Um, I don’t know if it’s a solution, but yeah. 我不知道这算不算方案 但是是的
[41:09] You know how much my work means to me 你知道我的工作对我有多重要
[41:11] and how I use it to distract myself. 也知道我是如何利用工作来分散注意力的
[41:13] I do. I also know that 我知道 我还知道
[41:15] you shouldn’t pin your sobriety on anything. 你不该把你的清醒绑定在任何事上
[41:17] You could get fired. Your company could go under. 你可能会被炒 你的公司可能会走下坡路
[41:22] Yeah. 是的
[41:23] Yeah, point is, uh, there’s this girl I know from the program. 重点是 我在项目中认识了一个女孩
[41:28] She always goes to the same meetings 她总是去同样的互助会
[41:30] like clockwork, for years. 像钟表一样按部就班 有好几年了
[41:32] Last Tuesday, she doesn’t show up 7:00 p.m. at St. Olaf’s. 上周二 圣奥拉夫晚上七点的会她没出现
[41:36] Then she doesn’t show up to the Thursday meeting. 然后周四的互助会她也没出现
[41:39] So, I reach out to her sponsor, 所以我联系了她的担保人
[41:41] and it turns out she hasn’t even been showing up to work. 发现她也没去上班
[41:46] I don’t know. I’m just worried about her. 我说不好 我只是很担心她
[41:49] You want me to look for her? 你想让我去找她
[41:51] Yeah, I would feel better knowing she’s okay. 是的 要是能知道她没事就好了
[41:53] I mean, I just… 我只是…
[41:55] I thought it might help you, too. 我觉得也许对你来说也有帮助
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme