Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Shinwell, you were shot at. 辛维尔 你中枪了
[00:04] – Leave it alone. – We can’t just do nothing. -别管了 -我们不能坐视不管
[00:06] I’ll be fine. 我没事的
[00:07] Ballistics came back on a slug, 一枚子弹的弹道分析
[00:09] and it was a match for bullets collected 跟12年前一起未破的谋杀案中
[00:11] from an unsolved murder case 12 years ago. 现场发现的子弹吻合
[00:14] Victim’s name is Jameel Clark. 当时的受害者叫贾米尔·克拉克
[00:15] You shot at Shinwell, because 12 years ago 是你冲辛维尔开的枪 因为12年前
[00:17] he murdered your brother. 他杀了你哥哥
[00:19] Tell me I’m wrong. 告诉我我错了
[00:30] Sorry. 很遗憾
[00:31] Why are you sorry? 为什么遗憾
[00:32] Well, you care about Shinwell. 你在意辛维尔
[00:34] You’ve been nothing but kind to him. 你一直对他很好
[00:37] Learning he’s not the man that you thought he was, 发现他不是你以为的那样
[00:39] it must be disappointing. 一定很让你失望
[00:41] And you believe everything that Damon Clark told you? 而你相信达蒙·克拉克说的一切
[00:43] There’s no possibility he was lying? 就不可能是他在说谎吗
[00:44] I saw no indication. 我没发现说谎的迹象
[00:46] And keep in mind, he didn’t come to me. 记住 不是他来找我
[00:48] I went to him. 是我找的他
[00:49] I was looking for confirmation of a theory 我想确认我的一个假设
[00:50] based on my interpretation of his brother’s case, 关于他哥哥那起凶案
[00:52] and the recent attempt on Shinwell’s life. 以及最近有人想杀辛维尔的事
[00:55] 12 years ago, Shinwell murdered Jameel Clark. 12年前 辛维尔杀了贾米尔·克拉克
[00:57] It’s the only thing that makes any sense. 只有这样才说得通
[00:59] Maybe. Or maybe there was another reason 也许吧 也可能达蒙还有别的原因
[01:02] that Damon wanted to hurt Shinwell. 想伤害辛维尔
[01:04] – Watson… – You said it yourself, -华生 -你自己也说了
[01:06] you went to Damon– maybe Damon told you what you wanted to hear. 你去找的达蒙 或许达蒙只是说了你想听的
[01:09] He told a completely different story 12 years ago. 他12年前说的完全不一样
[01:11] He said he didn’t see or hear anything 他说他哥哥遇害那晚
[01:13] the night his brother was killed. 他什么也不曾听到或看到
[01:14] He was in fear for his life. 他当时担心自己的安危
[01:16] He remains in fear for his life. 他这辈子都在担惊受怕
[01:17] I’m just saying there is no actual proof 我只是觉得 并没有确凿的证据
[01:20] that Shinwell pulled the trigger. 能证明是辛维尔开的枪
[01:22] So it’s Damon’s word against his. 所以是达蒙和他各执一词
[01:23] We don’t even know Damon at all. 我们甚至都不了解达蒙
[01:26] – Not like we know Shinwell. – Do we know him? -不像我们了解辛维尔 -我们了解他吗
[01:29] Damon Clark has agreed to give a statement 达蒙·克拉克承诺今天下午
[01:30] to Detective Guzman this afternoon. 向古兹曼警探汇报
[01:33] I recommend you join them. 我建议你跟着听下
[01:34] Hear his testimony firsthand, 直接听听他的证词
[01:36] look him in the eye when he tells his story. 在他陈述时 直视他的眼睛
[01:38] And then tell me if you’re not convinced. 然后再来跟我说你不信他的话
[01:45] Unit 1056, 1056号仓库
[01:46] Several dozen boxes, contents unknown. 几个盒子 不知道装了什么
[01:48] Bidding starts at $100. 起拍价一百美金
[01:49] – 100. – 400. -一百 -四百
[01:51] Why so aggressive? You got a tip? 怎么这么拼 你知道什么内幕吗
[01:53] – Counter or don’t, kid. – 600. -出钱或闭嘴 小子 -六百
[01:55] 600. Do I hear 700? 六百 有人出价七百吗
[01:57] 700. Got 700, now 800. -七百 -七百了 该八百了
[01:59] Who’s in for 800? 有人出价八百吗
[02:00] 700 going once. 七百一次
[02:02] – 700 going twice… – 1,000. -七百两次 -一千
[02:04] 1,000. Do we have 1,100? 一千 有人出价一千一吗
[02:06] Too rich for me. 对我来说太贵了
[02:07] Going once, going twice. 一次 两次
[02:09] Sold to Xavier for 1,000. 泽维尔以一千美金拍下
[02:14] You want to stick around, see what you missed out on? 你要留下看看你错过了什么吗
[02:21] Come on… 不是吧
[02:24] Waterford Crystal. 瓦德福水晶
[02:28] Midnight Ranger number one. 午夜游侠第一期
[02:31] You hit the jackpot, kid. 你撞大运了 小子
[02:34] Hey, check that cabinet, would you? 看看那个柜子 好吗
[02:48] You just bought that. 这可算你买了
[02:49] Yeah, well… You just bought that. 好吧 这可算你买的
[03:07] The guy who rented this unit 租下这个仓库的人
[03:09] stopped paying his bill a couple months ago. 几个月前不再付租金了
[03:12] Now we know why. 现在我们知道为什么了
[03:14] We think that’s him? 我们认为那是他吗
[03:15] The manager here’s pretty sure. 这里的经理挺确定的
[03:17] Thing is, when I ran the I.D. 问题是 在我搜索ID时
[03:19] the renter used on his application, 发现他申请表上填的租户
[03:20] it came back to a who died in a single-vehicle accident 两年前就死于一场
[03:23] two years ago. 单车事故
[03:25] So whoever that is, he didn’t want his real name 所以不管是谁 他当时都没用真名
[03:27] attached to this place. 租下这里
[03:29] So he’s not just a mummy, he’s a John Doe. 所以他不仅是个木乃伊 还是个无名氏
[03:32] The body was stuffed into that cabinet. 尸体被塞入了那个柜子
[03:36] It’s air-tight, which is why no one smelled him. 柜子是密封的 所以没人闻到气味
[03:38] I presume that you noticed 我想你已经注意到了吧
[03:40] the identical entry and exit wounds on his torso? 他躯干上的入口伤和出口伤一致
[03:42] Yeah, like he was stabbed clean through with something. 是 看起来像是被什么东西刺穿了
[03:45] With a sword, most likely. 最有可能是被剑刺透
[03:47] Easy to imagine a trove like this 这种地方很可能有个
[03:48] containing an antique one. 那样的古董
[03:50] The killer might have grabbed it in the heat of the moment. 凶手可能在盛怒之下拿起了剑
[03:52] Yeah, well, whatever it was, he took it with him. 不管凶器是什么 他把它带走了
[03:55] And yet it betrayed him. 可它仍然暴露了他
[03:56] Despite what the motion picture industry would have us believe, 不管电影上怎么演的
[03:59] it is not easy to pierce skin, ribs, and muscle 事实是要想一下子刺穿皮肤 肋骨和肌肉
[04:03] in a single thrust. 是很难的
[04:05] So we’re looking for someone with a lot of upper body strength. 所以我们要找的这个人 上肢肌肉发达
[04:08] I say we should go and look for a guy like that 我会说我们该去监控里
[04:10] on the security footage for this place, 找找那样的人
[04:12] only there isn’t any. 然而这里没有监控
[04:13] One of the downsides of keeping your stuff 把东西存在最便宜的仓库里
[04:16] in the cheapest storage facility in town. 就有这种弊端
[04:18] It’s an upside if you’re a thief. 对小偷来说却是好事
[04:20] Pretty sure this wasn’t a robbery. 这应该不是抢劫案
[04:21] According to the guys who found the body, 据发现尸体的人说
[04:23] the killer left a small fortune behind. 凶手留下了一些钱
[04:25] No, I wasn’t talking about our killer, 不 我不是说凶手
[04:26] I was alluding the the thefts 我是在暗示我们的
[04:28] committed by our victim, John Doe. 无名受害人的盗窃行为
[04:30] He keeps a small fortune in a facility without any cameras. 他在一栋没有摄像头的楼里存了一批财产
[04:34] He uses a stolen ID to rent a unit 他用一个偷来的身份证明
[04:35] in the furthest corner of the building. 在这栋楼最远的角落租了间仓库
[04:38] He’s a thief if ever there was one. 如果有贼的话 他就是
[04:40] There’s a good chance at least some of the owners 很有可能有某位失主
[04:41] filed police reports, right? 报了警 对吗
[04:42] Wrong. 错
[04:44] Unless the NYPD maintains a robbery squad in the hereafter. 除非纽约警局有来世抢劫组
[04:47] All of these items have been labeled 这些东西都带有
[04:48] with their owners’ real names. 写着主人真名的标签
[04:50] What do they have in common? 他们有什么共同点
[04:51] They’re dead. 他们都死了
[04:53] They all died of natural causes in and around New York 他们都于两年内在纽约和周边
[04:55] within the last two years. 因自然原因死亡
[04:57] Note, none of their obituaries 注意 他们的讣告
[04:59] have any mention of any heirs, 都没有提到任何继承人
[05:01] And they all contain the same phone number 而且里面都有同一个电话号码
[05:03] to call should the reader feel that he or she 供那些认为自己有权继承
[05:06] has a claim over the decedent’s estate. 死者遗产的人拨打
[05:08] That’s the Manhattan Public Administrator’s Office. 那是曼哈顿公共遗产管理办公室的电话
[05:11] They protect the assets of people who die with no will. 他们保护那些没有遗嘱的人的遗产
[05:14] You think our victim worked for them? 你觉得死者在那里工作
[05:16] Who better to steal from the dead than the person 谁能比给死人做财产分类的人
[05:18] charged with sorting through their possessions? 偷东西更方便
[05:22] That’s Travis? W-What happened to him? 这是特拉维斯 他怎么了
[05:26] What happened is he was murdered. 他被人谋杀了
[05:27] – What? – Mr. Salas, -什么 -萨拉斯先生
[05:30] your supervisor at the Public Administrator’s Office 你在公共遗产管理办公室的主管
[05:32] not only helped us to confirm that this was Travis Unger, 不光帮我们确认了这是特拉维斯·昂格尔
[05:34] but she also told us that the two of you were partners. 她还告诉我们你们是搭档
[05:37] Or at least you were until he disappeared two months ago. 至少在他两个月前失踪前你们是搭档
[05:39] His body was discovered in a storage unit in Canarsie. 他的尸体是在卡纳西的一个仓库被发现的
[05:43] The unit was filled with stolen items from dead people, 那个仓库装满了从死人那里偷来的东西
[05:46] specifically the dead people the two of you 尤其是你们两个
[05:49] were assigned to look into. 负责调查的死人
[05:51] The city requires P.A. investigators 市里要求公共遗产管理调查员
[05:53] to work in pairs to prevent theft. 两人一组工作以防盗窃
[05:55] So either you were asleep on the job, 所以要么你在工作时睡了觉
[05:57] or you were helping Travis. 要么你在给特拉维斯帮忙
[05:58] We’re thinking you were partners in work and crime, 我们认为你们搭档工作和犯罪
[06:01] only something went south. 可是出了点问题
[06:03] Maybe Travis was keeping more than his share? 也许特拉维斯太贪心了
[06:04] Wait, wait, wait. You’re right about Travis 等等 你说特拉维斯偷东西
[06:06] stealing from people, okay? 这没错 好吗
[06:09] He’d throw me a few hundred bucks every now and then 他时不时给我几百块
[06:11] to look the other way. 让我睁一只眼闭一只眼
[06:13] I’d go watch a movie, and leave him in people’s places, 我会去看个电影 让他一个人在别人家
[06:16] but that was it. 但仅此而已
[06:18] I wasn’t his partner, and I didn’t kill him. 我不是他的搭档 也没有杀他
[06:20] I didn’t even know he was dead until you showed me these pictures. 直到你给我看这些照片我才知道他死了
[06:22] So you’re not a killer, and you’re not a thief. 所以你不是凶手 你也不是贼
[06:24] Just a guy who doesn’t mind a friend ripping off the dead. 只是一个不在乎朋友偷死人东西的家伙
[06:27] I-I know how that sounds, 我知道这听起来不好
[06:30] but the people you’re talking about, 但你们所说的那些人
[06:32] half the time the P.A.’s Office 有一半时间公共遗产管理办公室
[06:34] doesn’t find heirs for them. 找不到他们的继承人
[06:35] They sell their stuff, and the proceeds go to the state. 他们的东西被卖掉 收益归政府所有
[06:40] Travis always thought that was crazy. 特拉维斯一直觉得这很疯狂
[06:42] We do all the work, New York gets all the money. 工作都是我们做 钱都归纽约
[06:44] Admitting that you were profiting from his exploits 你承认从他的行为中获利
[06:46] doesn’t really make you any less of a suspect 也无法减轻你在他的谋杀案中的
[06:48] in his murder, so… 嫌疑 所以…
[06:51] The first day Travis didn’t come into work was January 27. 特拉维斯没去上班的第一天是1月27日
[06:55] I remember because our boss called me, 我记得这个是因为老板给我打了电话
[06:56] wanted to know if I heard from him. 想知道我有没有他的消息
[06:58] – So? – So I was on a cruise with my wife. -所以呢 -我那时跟我妻子在参加巡游
[07:02] I had been there for almost a week. 我去了大约一个星期
[07:04] That means the last time Travis was seen alive, 也就是说特拉维斯上次被人看到时
[07:07] I was out on a boat in the middle of the Pacific. 我正在太平洋上的一艘船上
[07:10] I’m gonna need the name of the cruise line. 我需要巡游航线的名字
[07:19] You can start writing now. 你现在就可以开始写了
[07:21] Sorry, it’s just… 抱歉 只是…
[07:24] I remember when my boss called, 我想起来我老板打电话的时候
[07:27] I wasn’t worried. 我一点都不担心
[07:29] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[07:31] Before he disappeared, 在他失踪之前
[07:33] Travis left me a message. 特拉维斯给我留了言
[07:36] Said he found something from our last clear-out 说他在我们上次清理时发现了点东西
[07:37] that was gonna make him rich. 能让他变得富有
[07:39] When he stopped coming into work, 当他不再上班的时候
[07:40] I figured it was because he was sitting on a beach somewhere 我以为那是因为他坐在某片海滩上
[07:43] drinking Mai tais. 喝着鸡尾酒
[07:48] Well, whatever he took… 不管他拿走的是什么
[07:51] maybe it was too hot to handle. 也许是块烫手的山芋
[07:54] Got him killed. 导致他被谋杀了
[07:55] You don’t know what it was? 你不知道是什么
[07:56] No. 不知道
[07:58] But I know it came from the home of the last heirless person 但我知道它来自我们最后负责的那个
[08:02] we were assigned to. 没有继承人的死者
[08:05] Guy’s name is Milton Barker. 那人叫米尔顿·巴克尔
[08:08] Whatever Travis didn’t take would have gotten boxed up 特拉维斯没有拿走的东西会被打包
[08:10] and sent to the warehouse. 送去库房
[08:12] Warehouse? 库房
[08:13] The P.A.’s warehouse. 公共遗产管理办公室的库房
[08:15] If you die without a will or heirs, 如果你没有遗嘱和继承人
[08:18] your stuff gets sent there while we investigate. 你的东西在我们调查期间会被送去那里
[08:20] Look at Milton Barker’s stuff. 去查查米尔顿·巴克的东西
[08:23] Maybe you could figure out what’s missing. 也许你们能发现什么东西不见了
[08:26] Am I the only one keeping an eye out 只有我在留意
[08:28] for the lost Ark of the Covenant? 遗失的约柜的吗
[08:30] Nah, that’s in a warehouse in Yemen. 不 约柜在摩西的仓库里
[08:33] I was joking. 我开玩笑的
[08:34] So was I. 我也是
[08:36] Crate 10997– last earthly possessions of Milton Barker. 货箱10997 米尔顿·巴克尔生前最后的财产
[08:40] Or at least the last earthly possessions 或者至少是没被特拉维斯·昂格尔偷走的
[08:42] that weren’t stolen by Travis Unger. 生前最后的财产
[08:44] Says here Mr. Barker was an insurance adjustor, 这里说巴克先生是一名保险理赔员
[08:46] died of a stroke, age 86, no known heirs. 86岁死于中风 没有已知子女
[08:49] So, how do you open this? 所以 你怎么打开这个
[08:53] I don’t. 我可不开
[08:55] So far, 目前为止
[08:56] I’d say the only thing missing is a tie to go with this shirt. 要我说唯一丢的东西就是搭这衬衫的领带
[09:02] Is that an antique? 那是个古董吗
[09:03] Easily. This is an 18th century sea chest. 多半是 这是18世纪的航海箱
[09:07] Sailors used to keep their personal effects inside. 水手们用来装自己的私人物品
[09:09] Judging by the look of this one, 根据这个箱子的外表判断
[09:10] it belonged to a person of quite some standing. 它属于某个很有地位的人
[09:12] Ship’s captain, perhaps. 可能是船长
[09:32] Emerson Barker. 爱默生·巴克
[09:35] No doubt an ancestor of Milton. 毫无疑问是米尔顿的祖先
[09:44] You smell something? 你闻到什么了吗
[09:46] It’s vanilla with an almond finish. 香草带着杏仁的后味
[09:48] The odor is created by the breakdown 气味是由纤维素和木质素的
[09:50] of cellulose and lignin, 分解造成的
[09:51] two of the components of paper. 那是造纸的两种所需成分
[09:53] It’s what gives old books their smell. 就是它们让旧书有了独特的气味
[09:55] And yet… 然而
[09:57] There’s no old book in there. 这里没有旧书
[09:59] Judging by its placement inside a captain’s chest, 根据船长航海箱的布局来看
[10:02] I’ll bet it was a captain’s log. 我猜是船长日志
[10:05] Might also be what Travis Unger stole. 也可能是特拉维斯·昂格尔偷的东西
[10:08] Okay. But if he thought Emerson Barker’s stuff was valuable, 好吧 但如果他认为爱默生的东西很值钱
[10:10] why not take it all? 为什么不都拿走
[10:12] Why just the log? 为什么只拿日志
[10:16] I had just fallen asleep 我刚睡着
[10:18] when their voices woke me up. 他们的讲话声就把我吵醒了
[10:20] Shinwell and my brother. 辛维尔和我弟弟
[10:23] They were laughing, I don’t know about what. 他们在笑 我不知道笑什么
[10:25] I heard the refrigerator door open, 我听到冰箱门开了
[10:27] and then all of a sudden… 然后突然
[10:29] three gunshots. 三声枪响
[10:33] Pop, pop, pop, like firecrackers. 嘭 嘭 嘭 就像鞭炮
[10:36] And I hid in my room 我躲在我房间里
[10:38] until I heard the front door close, 直到我听到前门关上了
[10:40] and I went out… 然后我出去
[10:42] and I saw Jameel on the kitchen floor. 我看到贾米尔躺在厨房地上
[10:49] Blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[10:51] And, uh, Shinwell was gone. 辛维尔不在
[10:54] I thought that maybe he had ran after the killer. 我想着他可能是去追凶手了
[10:58] I mean… 我是说
[11:00] him and Jameel were like brothers. 他和贾米尔情同手足
[11:03] But then I-I looked out the window and… 可然后 我看向窗外
[11:07] I saw him… 我看到他在
[11:10] walking. 走路
[11:12] Not running, walking. 没有跑 在走
[11:15] And he stopped to throw something in a garbage can, 他停下来扔了个东西进垃圾箱
[11:17] and then he just… 然后他就
[11:20] walked away. 走开了
[11:23] And I-I don’t know why, but I-I-I… 我也不知道为什么 可我
[11:25] I ran outside and, um, 我跑出去
[11:28] I went to the garbage can and I put my hand in it 我跑到垃圾箱 把手伸进去
[11:31] and then I-I reached around and… 我摸了一会儿 然后
[11:34] and that’s when I found it. 我发现了它
[11:36] Found what? 发现了什么
[11:38] The gun. 枪
[11:41] The gun he used to kill Jameel. 他用来杀害贾米尔的枪
[11:43] Only, instead of giving the gun to the authorities, you kept it. 但是你没把枪上交有关部门 而是留下了它
[11:47] Why? 为什么
[11:48] Because I needed a gun. 因为我需要一把枪
[11:50] To do what? 干什么
[11:52] Kill Shinwell. 杀了辛维尔
[11:55] I heard he was going to be at the funeral, 我听说他会去葬礼
[11:56] so I brought it with me. 所以我把枪带去了
[11:58] I was gonna do it right there, 我本来打算在那里动手的
[12:01] right in front of Jameel. 就在贾米尔面前
[12:03] But you didn’t. 但你没有
[12:09] I was ten. 我那时才10岁
[12:12] I-I thought I was gonna get another chance, but then– 我想我还有机会 可然后
[12:15] but then Shinwell got sent upstate and that was that. 然后辛维尔就被送到北边去了 就这样
[12:19] Until a few nights ago. 直到几天前
[12:20] Yeah, I, uh, 是的 我
[12:23] I heard he got out and started rolling with SBK 我听说他出来了 开始混SBK
[12:25] like nothing ever happened. 就像一切都没发生过似的
[12:29] I owed it to Jameel to try again. 我欠贾米尔再试一次的机会
[12:31] But I missed. 但我没打中
[12:33] And after that, I threw the gun into the East River. 之后 我把枪扔进了东河
[12:39] I guess I’m no killer. 我猜我不是杀人的料吧
[12:42] But Shinwell sure as hell is. 但辛维尔一定是
[12:53] Damon Clark’s story rang as true for you as it did for me. 你跟我一样觉得戴蒙·克拉克的故事是真的
[12:56] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[12:58] Pretty sure I’m the one who should be apologizing. 很确定我才是应该要道歉的
[13:01] I let a killer into our lives. 我让一个杀手走进了我们的生活
[13:03] It’s not like I haven’t exposed you to the occasional killer. 就像我也把你暴露给了偶尔的杀手
[13:06] What did Detective Guzman have to say? 古兹曼警探说什么了
[13:08] Not much, actually. 没什么 其实
[13:09] He doesn’t think the D.A. is gonna want to pursue it. 他不认为地检会继续抓着不放
[13:13] Damon is an unreliable witness, at best. 戴蒙最多也就是个不可靠的证人
[13:15] And Shinwell has proven himself to be a strong informant. 而辛维尔已经证明了自己是个强有力的线人
[13:18] So now what? 所以现在怎么办
[13:20] Now, we take a respite. 现在 我们暂缓一下
[13:22] There is a more recent murder demands our attention. 现在有一个谋杀案需要我们调查一下
[13:24] Oh, yeah, I got your text earlier. 是的 我收到你先前发的短信了
[13:25] So you think that Unger stole an old book 你认为昂格尔从一个航海箱里
[13:27] from a sea chest? 偷走了一本旧书吗
[13:29] Not a book, a captain’s log. 不是书 是船长的日志
[13:31] I initially thought the log to be that of Captain Emerson Barker, 我一开始以为那本日志是爱默生·巴克船长的
[13:34] the chest’s original owner. 也就是箱子原本的主人
[13:35] Only it wasn’t? 但不是吗
[13:36] A little research revealed that Captain Emerson Barker 我调查了一下 原来爱默生·巴克船长
[13:38] ran rum and sugar between the West Indies and New York 曾在1692年到1705年间往返于
[13:41] from 1692 to 1705. 西印度群岛和纽约运送朗姆酒和糖
[13:43] His tenure was notably uneventful, 他在任期内的表现很平凡
[13:46] and yet, every single one of his logbooks 然而 他的每一本日志
[13:48] ended up in the archives of the New York Public Library. 最后都进了纽约公共图书馆的档案
[13:51] Their collection covers his entire career. 他们的藏品覆盖了他的整个职业生涯
[13:53] That is, in fact, 事实上
[13:54] the only thing that is noteworthy about them. 唯一值得注意的是
[13:56] There aren’t any missing volumes. 他们的收藏是完整的
[13:59] So if you’re right that Travis Unger stole something 所以 如果特拉维斯·昂格尔真的
[14:01] from Barker’s chest, 从巴克的箱子里偷了东西
[14:04] it had to have been some other kind of book. 那么肯定是别的什么书
[14:06] No. I remain convinced it was a captain’s log. 不 我仍然相信那是船长的日志
[14:09] But you just said… 可你刚刚却说
[14:09] Come. 过来
[14:12] Pages from the logbooks of Captain Emerson Barker, 这是爱默生·巴克船长日志里的内容
[14:15] courtesy of the New York Public Library’s online archives. 从纽约公共图书馆在线资源里找到的
[14:19] Now, these entries 这些条目
[14:21] represent one week aboard Captain Emerson’s ship, 记录了爱默生船长船上的一周
[14:24] recorded in his own hand. 他自己手写的
[14:25] Now, he, like everyone else in Colonial times, 他跟所有殖民时期的人一样
[14:27] wrote with ink and quill. 是用羽毛笔蘸墨水写的
[14:29] Captain Barker would have had to mix fresh ink every day. 巴克船长每天都要调墨水
[14:32] Therefore, one would expect 所以 可以得知
[14:34] each entry to be slightly different 每一个条目在阴影和一致性上
[14:37] in shade and consistency. 都会有一点点不一样
[14:38] These all look the same. 这些看上去都是一样的
[14:39] That’s because three to four times a year, 那是因为一年里有三到四次
[14:41] Captain Barker used the same ink mixture 巴克船长会用同样的墨水
[14:44] to write several weeks’ worth of entries in a single day. 在一天内写完几周的量
[14:47] You think he was making them up? 你认为他是编造的内容
[14:49] Oh, I know he was. 我很确定
[14:50] I’ve compared his writings to the logs of other ships 我拿同一时期在他周围的几艘船的日志
[14:53] that were supposedly near his at the time of these entries. 跟他写的内容比对了一下
[14:55] And the weather data doesn’t match. Why? 天气数据不一致 为什么呢
[14:57] Because his data is fabricated. 因为他的数据是编造的
[15:00] Why would he do something like that? 他为什么要那么做
[15:01] Shortly before you returned, I discovered that 在你回来前不久 我发现
[15:05] his missing weeks overlap with attacks on ships at sea, 他缺失的那几周 海上有不少船只都遭受了
[15:08] by a pirate named “Black Peter”. 一个叫黑彼得的海盗的袭击
[15:11] Wait a second. Are you saying that Emerson Barker was a pirate? 等等 你是说爱默生·巴克是海盗吗
[15:14] More specifically, a part-time pirate. 更准确地说 是兼职海盗
[15:17] He and his crew led a double life. 他和他的船员有双重身份
[15:19] When they weren’t hauling their own cargo, 当他们不运送自己的货物时
[15:20] they were relieving other ships of theirs. 就去别的船上抢
[15:22] Quite clever, when you think about it. 仔细想想 还真挺聪明的
[15:24] Okay, say you’re right. 好吧 假设你说得对
[15:25] What does all this have to do with Travis Unger? 那这跟特拉维斯·昂格尔有什么关系呢
[15:26] A pirate captain is still a captain. 海盗船长也是船长
[15:28] Still needs to record weather conditions, 还是要记录天气情况
[15:29] latitude, longitude, profit shares. 经纬度 利润分成
[15:32] He still needs to keep a log. 他还是需要记日志
[15:34] So, you think that’s the book that Travis Unger stole. 所以你认为特拉维斯·昂格尔偷的是那本日志
[15:36] Throughout his career, 在黑彼得的生涯里
[15:37] Black Peter raided dozens of Spanish galleons 他洗劫了几十艘满载黄金的
[15:40] loaded with gold. 西班牙大帆船
[15:41] Lore has it he hid the booty in New York City. 传说他把赃物藏在了纽约
[15:44] No one knows what happened to it. 可没人知道它们的下落
[15:46] But it’s quite possible that he recorded its location 但很有可能他把位置记录在了
[15:48] in his secret logbook. 那本秘密日志上
[15:51] The same logbook our victim stole. 也就是死者偷走的那本
[15:55] Unger told his partner that he found something 昂格尔跟他伙伴说他发现了一些东西
[15:57] that was gonna make him rich. 可以让他大发一笔
[15:59] I’d say a treasure map fits the bill, wouldn’t you? 我觉得藏宝图很符合描述 对吧
[16:13] Pirate treasure in New York? 藏在纽约的海盗宝藏
[16:16] Piracy was actually a vital part of the Colonial economy. 事实上 海盗是殖民经济重要的一部分
[16:18] Many a privateer roamed Manhattan’s streets 许多私掠船船员漫步在曼哈顿的街头
[16:20] squandering their stolen doubloons on wine and wenches. 把他们偷来的金币挥霍在酒和女人身上
[16:23] And never a place to turn away a good customer, 没有哪个地方会拒绝这么好的顾客
[16:25] the city welcomed them with open arms. 整个城市都非常欢迎他们
[16:27] Much as they do the pirates that roam Wall Street today. 就像现在华尔街上的海盗一样
[16:29] Oh, well, let’s say this, Black Peter 我们假设这个黑彼得
[16:32] did bury some gold somewhere in the city. 真的在市里某个地方藏了金子
[16:33] Don’t you think someone would’ve found it by now? 难道别人不会早就发现了吗
[16:35] We did some research, and we’re pretty sure 我们做了一些调查 我们非常确定
[16:38] this is not about Black Peter’s personal treasure. 这并不是为了黑彼得的私人宝藏
[16:40] According to historical records, 根据历史记录
[16:42] Emerson Barker, AKA Black Peter, 爱默生·巴克 也就是黑彼得
[16:44] invested his loot into the South Sea Company, 把他抢劫来的财富投资了南海公司
[16:47] which famously went bankrupt in 1720. 而这家公司在1720年破产了
[16:49] But according to historians who are familiar with his exploits, 但是据熟悉他伟绩的历史学家说
[16:51] Black Peter also claimed to know 黑彼得还声称他知道
[16:53] the location of a different treasure, 另一处宝藏的位置
[16:55] a lost fortune he was never able to get his hands on. 很大一笔他从没拿到的宝藏
[16:57] Right now, we’re operating on the theory 现在 我们的观点是
[16:59] that the stolen logbook contains the location 被偷走的那本日志上记录了
[17:01] of that treasure. 那笔宝藏的位置
[17:02] So, what, we should put out a Finest Message for a giant “X”? 那怎么着 难道我们要发公告
[17:05] on a sidewalk? 征集人行道上的大X吗
[17:06] 50 paces from the old oak tree? 距离老橡树五十步
[17:09] Actually, we don’t think the treasure was buried. 实际上 我们认为宝藏并没有埋在地下
[17:11] We think it might be underwater. 我们认为可能是在水底
[17:12] I pulled Travis Unger’s credit records. 我们调取了特拉维斯·昂格尔的信用卡记录
[17:15] One of the last places he used his card was a bar 他最后一次用卡的地方是在
[17:17] called The Salty Bog. 一个叫盐沼的酒吧
[17:19] It’s near the South Brooklyn Marine Terminal, 在布鲁克林南部海军码头附近
[17:21] it’s a popular hangout for scuba divers 那地方常客都是些潜水员
[17:23] and marine salvagers. 和打捞者
[17:24] If Unger had discovered the location of the sunken treasure, 如果昂格尔发现了沉没宝藏的地点
[17:27] he would’ve needed help from someone with the right skills 他会需要找一些懂得技巧
[17:29] and resources to retrieve it. 并且拥有资源的人去打捞
[17:31] The bar would be a good place 这酒吧就是个
[17:32] to look for a partner. 找合伙人的不错地方
[17:35] A bartender at The Salty Bog told us 盐沼酒吧的一个酒保告诉我们
[17:37] Travis Unger came in a couple months ago, 特拉维斯·昂格尔几个月前去过
[17:39] looking for someone who could help him get to a ship 要找一个能帮助他潜入一艘
[17:41] at the bottom of the ocean. 海底的沉船的人
[17:43] He said he pointed Unger 他说他把昂格尔
[17:44] in your direction, Mr. Vestergaard. 介绍给你了 韦斯特高先生
[17:46] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[17:47] He said he had a logbook that belonged to Black Peter. 他说他有一本黑彼得的航海日志
[17:50] You know who that is? 你知道那是谁吗
[17:51] He said the logbook contained the location 他说那本航海日志里
[17:53] of a sunken Spanish galleon 有一艘西班牙加利恩帆船
[17:55] called the Santa Leticia in it. 圣莱蒂西亚号的沉没地点
[17:57] The Santa Leticia supposedly went down 圣莱蒂西亚号沉没时
[17:58] with a fortune of gold onboard. 船上应该是载着一大笔金子
[18:00] He wanted me to provide a ship and the labor to pull it up. 他想让我提供船和人员拉它上来
[18:02] Offered to split the take fifty-fifty. 说可以和我平分
[18:05] I told him I wasn’t interested. 我告诉他我没兴趣
[18:06] You’re an ardent treasure hunter. 你可是个很热衷的宝藏猎人
[18:08] According to an interview, 根据一个采访说
[18:09] you only operate your commercial salvage business 你做打捞生意
[18:11] to fund your expeditions. 只是为了资助你的冒险
[18:12] So why would you turn down 那你为什么要拒绝
[18:13] the lead to a potential fortune in gold? 一个能发现金币财宝的机会呢
[18:17] Something happened to this guy, right? 这家伙出事了 对吧
[18:20] Is that why you’re here? You think I did it? 所以你们才来这里吗 你们认为是我干的
[18:23] Travis Unger was murdered the day after the two of you met. 特拉维斯·昂格尔在与你见面后就被杀了
[18:26] Maybe you wanted Black Peter’s logbook, 也许你想要黑彼得的航海日志
[18:28] but you didn’t want to split the treasure. 但你不想平分财宝
[18:30] So you killed Travis and took the book. 所以你杀了特拉维斯拿走日志
[18:32] I mean, you are accustomed to looting the dead, after all. 我是说 毕竟你已经习惯了打劫死人
[18:35] No. 不
[18:36] No, you-you got the wrong guy. I didn’t kill anyone. 你们搞错人了 我没杀人
[18:40] Look, I turned him down 我之所以拒绝他
[18:40] because I already knew the location of the Santa Leticia. 是因为我已经知道了圣莱蒂西亚号的位置
[18:45] I first found out about the Santa Leticia in 2013 我第一次发现圣莱蒂西亚号是在2013年
[18:48] when I was digging through some old files in Seville. 当时我翻查了一些塞维利亚的老文件
[18:51] It took me years, but I finally found her. 花了我几年时间 但我终于找到她了
[18:54] Very next day, I applied with the Admiralty Courts 接下来 我向海事法院
[18:56] for salvage title, which they granted. 申请打捞权限 他们准许了
[18:58] Over a year ago, long before I ever met Travis Unger. 这是一年前的事 早在我见昂格尔之前
[19:02] All right, well, we’re gonna have to verify this. 好吧 我们要验证下这个事
[19:04] Feel free. I’ll give you numbers of some of my investors, too. 请便 我还会给你我投资者的电话
[19:07] Investors? 投资者
[19:08] The Santa Leticia is in deep water, half a mile down. 圣莱蒂西亚号在深海 半英里深
[19:12] That kind of salvage job costs about a million dollars. 这类打捞工作会花费上百万美元
[19:14] I had already sold 50% of the treasure to my investors. 我已经把一半的宝藏卖给投资者了
[19:17] If I’d given him 50%, 如果再给他一半
[19:19] I would’ve been left with nothing. 我就什么都没有了
[19:20] And besides, there’s a DVD in the back of that file. 而且 这文件后边有张DVD
[19:23] It shows video of us when we finally made it 上边记录着我们两周前
[19:24] to the Santa Leticia about two weeks ago. 最终找到圣莱蒂西亚号的画面
[19:27] It’s proof that somebody else 它证明了有别人
[19:29] ended up with Black Peter’s logbook. 拿到了黑彼得的航海日志
[19:31] Because when my crew and I got down there, 因为当我的组员下去的时候
[19:33] that ship had been picked clean. 那船已经被掏空了
[19:35] Based on the condition of the wreck, 根据沉船的状态来看
[19:36] someone beat us to the gold by days. 有人比我们早几天拿到了金子
[19:39] Weeks, at most. 最多几周
[19:40] So you think Travis Unger tried to partner with someone else. 所以特拉维斯·昂格尔想要和别人搭档
[19:44] That person killed him, took the book, 那人杀了他 拿走了日志
[19:45] and got to the Santa Leticia before you? 然后在你之前找到了圣莱蒂西亚号
[19:47] Yeah, you want to find who killed Travis Unger? 你想找出是谁杀了特拉维斯·昂格尔
[19:49] I’d start by finding the people who stole my treasure. 要是我就去找出谁偷了我的宝藏
[19:54] Thanks. That’ll do the trick. 谢了 这样就行了
[19:56] The National Weather Service says they’ll send us 国家气象局说他们会发给我们
[19:58] the last two months of satellite footage 韦斯特高先生给我们的这个坐标
[20:00] covering the coordinates Mr. Vestergaard gave us. 过去两个月的卫星图像
[20:03] Should be easy enough to spot a vessel 应该很容易能找到
[20:04] which anchored above the Santa Leticia 在圣莱蒂西亚号上停了足够长时间
[20:06] long enough to loot her. 来洗劫它的船
[20:08] Keep me posted, would you? 随时告诉我进展 好吗
[20:10] Where are you going? 你去哪
[20:12] The respite I mentioned last night? 我昨晚提过的暂缓
[20:13] It’s over. 现在不缓了
[20:27] You know I don’t like it when you do this. 你知道我不喜欢你这样
[20:28] Nobody does. 没人喜欢
[20:32] What’s up? What did I do? 又怎么了 我干了什么
[20:34] Did I miss an appointment or something? 我是错过了约定还是什么
[20:37] I require information. 我需要信息
[20:39] About? 关于什么的
[20:40] A murder. 一起谋杀案
[20:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[20:43] I know you killed Jameel Clark. 我知道你杀了贾米尔·克拉克
[20:48] What I don’t know is why. 我不知道的是为什么
[20:51] I told you everything I know about what happened to Jameel. 我把我知道的关于贾米尔的事都告诉你了
[20:54] You told me everything you wanted me to know. 你告诉了我你想让我知道的事
[20:56] You left out the bits about shooting him in the back, 你忽略了你从背后射杀他
[20:59] dropping the weapon in a garbage can. 把凶器扔到垃圾桶里的事
[21:02] Believe it or not, I’m here because I want to help you. 不管你信不信 我来这里是因为我想帮你
[21:07] Do tell. 请说
[21:09] 12 years ago, you made a mistake. 十二年前 你犯了个错误
[21:12] Now obviously, you regret it. 很显然你很后悔
[21:15] Or you wouldn’t have become an informant for the department. 否则你不会成为警局的线人
[21:18] You wouldn’t have devoted yourself to dismantling SBK. 不会致力于摧毁SBK
[21:23] You’re not the man you were. 你已经不是过去的你了
[21:25] That could not be more plain. 这已经再明显不过了
[21:27] But the truth must out. 但你必须说出真相
[21:31] So tell me what happened that night 告诉我那天晚上发生了什么
[21:36] What drove you to take Jameel’s life? 是什么让你夺走了贾米尔的命
[21:39] I loved Jameel. 我爱贾米尔
[21:41] Like he was a brother. 他像是我的兄弟
[21:43] So why did you shoot him three times in the back? 那你为什么要在他背后连开三枪
[21:46] You know what? I think you should leave. 我觉得你该走了
[21:47] You have a relationship with the police, 你和警察以及地检有联系
[21:49] and with the district attorney. 你应该知道
[21:53] You must realize that there’s a deal to be made if you confess. 如果你坦白了 可以达成协议
[21:56] There’s nothing to confess. 没什么需要坦白的
[21:58] So, if you don’t mind… 如果你不介意
[22:01] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯错
[22:02] No, the mistake is yours. 不 是你犯错了
[22:04] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没杀人
[22:13] It’s good luck you caught me. 你们找到了我真是运气好
[22:15] I was planning to set sail for Sardinia tomorrow morning. 我本打算明天早上出航去撒丁岛
[22:18] So… 所以
[22:19] how can I help the NYPD? 我能帮纽约警局什么
[22:22] Well, last month, a sunken treasure ship 上个月 一艘名为圣莱蒂西亚号的
[22:24] named the Santa Leticia was looted, 宝藏船被洗劫一空
[22:26] and satellite photos show your yacht, 卫星照片显示了你的游艇
[22:29] the Sea Unicorn, anchored at the coordinates 海上独角兽号 在那个坐标点
[22:31] for well over a week. 停留了一个多星期
[22:33] We know you consider yourself an amateur treasure hunter, 我们知道你自认为是个业余寻宝人
[22:36] and that you maintain a private collection of the things 在你利雅得的家里
[22:38] that you’ve found over the years at your home in Riyadh. 收藏着你这些年找到的一些东西
[22:41] So tell us, 所以告诉我们
[22:42] if we get a warrant to search your ship, 如果我们拿到搜查证去搜查你的船
[22:44] are we gonna find the Santa Leticia’s gold onboard? 会在船上找到圣莱蒂西亚的金币吗
[22:48] Absolutely. 当然
[22:53] You don’t deny looting the treasure? 你不否认拿走了宝藏
[22:55] Not at all. 完全不会
[22:56] Would you like to see a sample? 你们想看吗
[22:58] Actually, that would be very helpful. 那会对我们有很大帮助
[23:02] I carry this one with me for good luck. 我带着这枚当作好运符
[23:04] It’s the first one found by my divers 这是我的潜水员找到的第一枚
[23:06] and very precious to me. 对我来说很宝贵
[23:08] But you’re more than welcome to come to the ship 但是很欢迎你们来船上
[23:10] to see the rest of the treasure. 看剩下的宝藏
[23:11] You don’t happen to have a logbook there 你不会碰巧有一本
[23:12] written by a man named Black Peter, do you? 黑彼得的日志吧
[23:15] It’s with the rest of the treasure. 它和剩下的宝藏放在一起
[23:18] You know Black Peter? 你们知道黑彼得吗
[23:19] He is one of my favorite pirates. 他是我最喜欢的海盗之一
[23:22] Mr. Al-Asmari, 阿尔阿斯玛里先生
[23:23] that logbook was once in the possession 那本日志曾经属于
[23:26] of a man by the name of Travis Unger. 一个叫特拉维斯·昂格尔的人
[23:30] He was looking for a partner to help retrieve the treasure. 他之前在找愿意和他一起寻宝的人
[23:33] He was offering a fifty-fifty split. 他承诺对半分
[23:36] But he was murdered. 但是他被谋杀了
[23:40] And now you’re admitting to having his book and the treasure. 而现在你承认你拥有日志和宝藏
[23:44] I’m sorry to hear that this man is dead, 我很遗憾听到他死了
[23:47] but I’ve never seen him before. 但是我从没见过他
[23:50] And I certainly would not have killed him 而且我绝对没有通过杀了他
[23:51] to find the location of Santa Leticia. 来获得圣莱蒂西亚的地点
[23:53] Why would I? 我为什么要这么做
[23:55] This is a million-dollar watch. 这只手表价值百万
[23:57] My shoes cost $5,000. 我的鞋价值五千美元
[23:59] I have more money than I know what to do with. 我的钱多到我不知道怎么花了
[24:01] I don’t need to steal or kill to get what I want. 我不需要通过偷窃和杀人来得到我想要的
[24:04] I’d have happily shared the treasure with this Travis Unger. 我会很乐意和特拉维斯·昂格尔分享宝藏
[24:08] He never approached me. 他没有找过我
[24:10] If you never met him, 如果你从没见过他
[24:11] where did you get Black Peter’s logbook? 那你从哪儿得到黑彼得的日志的
[24:13] I bought it. 我买的
[24:14] From? 从谁那买的
[24:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:17] I made the purchase on the Dark Web. 我在暗网上买的
[24:19] The seller wished to remain anonymous. 卖家想保持匿名状态
[24:21] I paid 25,000 American dollars. 我付了两万五千美元
[24:23] Travis Unger wanted 50% of a treasure worth millions. 特拉维斯·昂格尔想要的是百万宝藏的一半
[24:26] There’s no way he sold the logbook for $25,000. 他不可能把日志只卖两万五千美元
[24:31] You think I bought the logbook from the man who killed this man. 你觉得我从凶手那里买到的日志
[24:37] But the transaction was made entirely 但交易全程都是
[24:39] via screen names and encrypted e-mails. 通过网名和加密的邮件
[24:43] Do you at least remember his screen name? 那你至少还记得他的网名吗
[24:45] Of course. 当然
[24:47] It was Kashgar. 是喀什葛尔
[24:49] Like the city on the Silk Road. 跟丝绸之路上的那个城市名一样
[25:07] Mason? 梅森
[25:11] I take it the partially melted statue of Coatlicue, 我猜这个一部分融化了的科阿特立雕像
[25:13] the Aztec earth goddess, 阿兹台克人的大地女神
[25:14] has something to do with the hunt for a Dark Web dealer 和寻找暗网上那个把海盗日志
[25:16] who sold a pirate’s logbook to a Saudi billionaire? 卖给沙特亿万富翁的卖家有关系
[25:18] His name is Kashgar, and Joan is totally catfishing him. 他的名字是喀什葛尔 乔恩在钓他出来
[25:23] Thanks. 多谢
[25:24] I figure Kashgar either killed Travis Unger himself 我猜喀什葛尔要么亲自杀了特拉维斯·昂格尔
[25:26] or knows the person who did. 要么知道是谁杀的
[25:27] So I came up with a plan to identify him. 所以我想了个找到他的方法
[25:29] We bought that statue from Kashgar. 那雕像是我们从喀什葛尔那里买的
[25:31] Well, actually, not that statue. That’s a fake. 实际上 不是那座 那是假的
[25:34] We bought a real one though. It’s in the basement. 但是我们买了真的 在地下室
[25:36] I asked Mason to use one of the 3-D industrial printers 我让梅森用他大学里的3D打印机
[25:38] from his university to make a copy. 做了个假的
[25:40] Since when are you at university? 你什么时候上大学了
[25:41] Since I turned 15. Duh. 从我满15之后
[25:43] We melted one of the statue’s hands to try to convince Kashgar 我们融化了雕像的一只手来让喀什葛尔相信
[25:46] that he sold us a fake by accident. 他不小心卖了个假的给我们
[25:48] See? 看
[25:51] Why did you make a video? 你为什么还做了个视频
[25:52] ‘Cause we want Kashgar to watch it. 因为我们想引诱喀什噶尔看
[25:54] Which, according to this, he just did. 根据记录 他刚刚看了
[25:57] Mason embedded a Trojan horse in the video. 梅森在视频中植入了木马
[25:59] By watching it, Kashgar is giving us his IP address. 喀什噶尔只要看了就会暴露IP地址
[26:01] Got it. Now all I have to do is 有了 现在我只需要
[26:04] match the address to a name. And… 将地址与名字对应上 然后
[26:08] 结果 姓名 约翰·奈利根 地址 布鲁克林11235 指南路221号
[26:08] Bam. 有了
[26:10] John Neligan. 约翰·奈利根
[26:11] Excuse me. 让一下
[26:18] “John Neligan. 约翰·奈利根
[26:19] “Criminal sale of a controlled substance. 非法销售管制药物
[26:21] “Criminal possession of a weapon. 非法持有武器
[26:22] Assault in the first degree.” 一级袭击罪
[26:29] Hope! Grab me a beer, will ya? 霍普 拿瓶啤酒给我
[26:32] Get on the ground! Now! 立刻跪下
[26:37] My daughter’s back there. 我女儿还在后面
[26:41] I’m clean, man! 我是清白的
[26:44] Dad? 爸爸
[26:45] This is a mistake, sweetheart. 他们搞错了 亲爱的
[26:47] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[26:49] Mr. Neligan, 奈利根先生
[26:50] Detective Bell, NYPD. 我是贝尔警探 纽约警局的
[26:52] Whatever tip you got, it’s bogus. 不管你得到了什么线报 都是假的
[26:54] I didn’t violate my parole. You can search the house. 我没违反假释规定 你们可以搜房子
[26:56] You won’t find anything that’s not supposed to be here. 你们不会找到任何不应该出现的东西
[26:58] Look, we know you’ve been trafficking in stolen goods, 我们知道你一直非法交易失窃物品
[27:01] Mr. Neligan, 奈利根先生
[27:01] including a valuable book you sold to a Saudi businessman. 包括一本你卖给沙特商人的贵重的书
[27:05] What? 什么
[27:05] Save it, okay? 别装了 好吗
[27:07] We know you’re Kashgar. 我们知道你是喀什噶尔
[27:09] I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. 我不知道你在说什么
[27:10] Who the hell is Kashgar? 喀什噶尔是谁啊
[27:12] I am. 是我
[27:13] My dad didn’t do anything. It was me. 我爸爸什么都没做 是我
[27:17] I’m Kashgar. 我是喀什噶尔
[27:28] I came up with the whole Kashgar thing a year and a half ago. 我一年半之前想出喀什噶尔这档子事的
[27:31] It was a way to make money for college. 为了赚钱上大学
[27:34] Well, ever since my dad stopped dealing, money’s been tight. 我爸不做交易后 我们家手头就很紧
[27:37] Not that he gets why I even want to go to MIT. 他根本不懂我为什么想去麻省理工
[27:40] Do you understand that the crimes you committed are very serious? 你知道自己犯的罪有多严重吗
[27:44] Well, I wasn’t selling drugs or guns, like my dad used to. 我又没有像我爸之前那样卖毒品和枪支
[27:47] It was just a bunch of antiques. 我只卖古董
[27:49] We’re pretty sure a man was murdered 我们确认因为其中一件古董
[27:50] over one of those antiques. 有个人被杀了
[27:51] I told you, I don’t know anything about that. 我说了 我根本不知道那件事
[27:54] We’re fairly confident 我们确信
[27:54] that you didn’t murder the victim yourself. 你没有亲自杀死受害人
[27:56] He was run through with a sword. 他是被剑捅死的
[27:58] And that takes a strong and practiced arm. 强壮且受过训练的人才能做到
[28:01] I mean, your father could have done it. 你爸爸有可能做到
[28:03] No. That’s crazy. He doesn’t even own a sword. 不可能 太荒唐了 他连剑都没有
[28:07] I mean, I don’t think he owns a sword. 他应该没有
[28:10] Maybe you should just tell us how you came into possession 要不然你还是告诉我们你怎么拿到
[28:13] of Black Peter’s logbook. 黑彼得的航海日志的吧
[28:14] I never possessed it. 我从没拿到过
[28:17] I was a middleman. That’s all I ever am. 我只是中间人 一直都是
[28:20] People reach out to me online for help 人们通过暗网交易
[28:22] with Dark Web transactions, 找我帮忙
[28:23] usually because they can’t figure out how to do it themselves. 通常因为他们自己不知道该怎么处理
[28:25] But I never handle the merchandise 但我从不亲自经手货物
[28:27] or meet with the sellers. 或者见卖家
[28:28] So you just arrange the deals. 所以你只是安排交易
[28:30] A couple of months ago, this guy reached out to me. 几个月前 有个人找到我
[28:33] He said that he was a regular customer, 他说自己是常客
[28:35] but I didn’t recognize his screen name. 但我没认出他的网名
[28:36] That’s not unusual. 这并不少见
[28:38] The people that I deal with, 我打交道的那些人
[28:39] they change up their info all the time. 经常改自己的资料
[28:41] He said he wanted my help selling a book 他说想让我帮忙卖本书
[28:42] that used to belong to a pirate. 那书以前是海盗的
[28:44] So you put it on the market for him. 所以你就帮他放上了黑市
[28:45] No. Not exactly. 不是 不是那样
[28:47] He didn’t actually want me to auction it. 他不想让我放上黑市拍卖
[28:48] He wanted me to offer it directly 他想让我直接卖给
[28:50] to a guy named Farhan Al-Asmari. 一个叫法罕·阿尔阿斯玛里的人
[28:52] He said to set the price at 25 thou. 他说定价两万五
[28:53] Gave me the guy’s private e-mail address and everything. 还给了我那个人的个人邮箱什么的
[28:55] He specifically wanted the book sold to Al-Asmari? 他特别要求卖给阿尔阿斯玛里
[28:59] Did you think that was odd? 你没觉得奇怪
[29:01] No. 没有
[29:02] I get asked to help sell something, I do it. 有人要我帮忙卖东西 我就卖
[29:04] No questions. 不问问题
[29:06] The odd part was that he said I could keep all the money. 真正奇怪的是他说钱全都给我
[29:10] Said it was a bonus 他说这是奖赏我
[29:10] for all the work I’d done for him in the past. 之前帮他做事
[29:12] He didn’t end up making a penny. 他最后一分钱没赚
[29:18] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[29:20] Someone kills Travis Unger to get a pirate’s logbook, 有人为了本海盗的日志杀了特拉维斯·昂格尔
[29:23] and the only people it ends up helping 最后帮到的只有两个人
[29:25] are a 14-year-old girl and a Saudi billionaire. 十四岁的女孩和沙特亿万富翁
[29:28] And it doesn’t look like either one of them is our perp. 而这两个人都不像我们要找的凶手
[29:31] What if the point wasn’t to help anyone? 如果目的不是为了帮别人呢
[29:32] What if it was to harm? 如果是为了伤害呢
[29:33] Arranging for Hope Neligan 安排霍普·奈利根
[29:35] to pass Black Peter’s logbook to Al-Asmari 将黑彼得的海航日志卖给阿尔阿斯玛里
[29:38] didn’t just profit those two parties– 不仅使这两方受益
[29:39] it insured the utter failure of a third, Lars Vestergaard. 还确保了第三方的失败 拉尔斯·韦斯特高
[29:42] His expedition to the Santa Leticia was for nothing. 他对圣莱蒂西亚号的探险一无所获
[29:45] I mean, he didn’t just miss out on the treasure– 他不仅错过了宝藏
[29:47] he cost his investors millions. 还浪费了投资人上百万资金
[29:49] So what if the killer’s true goal was his ruination? 万一凶手的真实目的就是破坏呢
[29:52] I don’t know. 我也说不准
[29:52] That’s a long way to go to hurt a guy’s business. 这样打击他的事业未免过于曲折了
[29:55] We’ll talk to him again. 再找他谈谈
[29:56] If there’s someone out there who hates him enough 如果有人极为恨他 不惜杀人
[29:58] to commit a murder just to see him fail, 来使他破产
[30:01] he probably knows the person’s name, right? 他很可能知道对方的名字 是吧
[30:05] I admit, I had my issues with Lars Vestergaard, 我承认和拉尔斯·韦斯特高有过节
[30:08] but I didn’t do anything that would’ve harmed him 但我没有做过任何可能伤害他
[30:10] or his business. 或他事业的行为
[30:12] We know that, over the past ten years, 我们知道 在过去十多年
[30:14] you invested in a number of his expeditions, 你给他的探险投入了大量资金
[30:16] mostly to disappointing results. 大多都有去无回
[30:18] We also know you broke his nose 我们还知道三个月前
[30:19] at the Met three months ago. 你在大都会歌剧院打断了他鼻子
[30:22] During the first intermission of Der Freischutz. 德国歌剧「自由射手」第一次幕间休息时
[30:24] It’s a real shame to have missed the final two acts. 错过最后两幕真是可惜
[30:27] Mr. Jarman, you told police 贾曼先生 你之前告诉警察
[30:28] that you were upset over treasure hunting losses. 你对寻宝行动的损失十分生气
[30:30] You clearly have a grudge against the guy. 显然你对那家伙有怨言
[30:32] I had a grudge. 有过怨言
[30:34] Past tense. 过去的事儿了
[30:35] But the punch was the end of it. 但揍了一拳 这事就结了
[30:37] The truth is, I’m a different man today. 事实是 我现在已经不一样了
[30:41] Right after the… altercation, 就在那次口角之后
[30:43] my firm made me take a sabbatical 我们公司逼我休假
[30:44] to work on my anger issues. 来处理我的愤怒管理问题
[30:47] I spent the time off building houses in Haiti. 我前往海地接受心理治疗
[30:50] It was life-changing. 彻底改变
[30:52] I assume you got my name from Lars. 我想是拉尔斯提供线索找我的吧
[30:54] Did he also tell you about the pirates? 他有说海盗的事儿吗
[30:57] Pirates? 海盗
[30:58] Lars likes to wine and dine his investors on his salvage ship. 拉尔斯希望在打捞船上宴请投资商
[31:03] About a year ago, I was onboard late at night 大概一年前一个晚上 我也在船上
[31:05] when he was in port, and these men in masks, 当时他在港口 五六个人
[31:08] five or six of them, came roaring up in speedboats. 戴着面罩 乘着快艇咆哮而来
[31:11] They jumped on board and started wrecking his gear. 他们跳上船破坏设备
[31:13] By the time we got down to the deck, they’d already sped away. 等我们赶到甲板时 他们已经跑了
[31:16] But they did thousands of dollars worth of damage. 但造成了几千美金的损失
[31:19] According to Lars, it wasn’t the first time. 据拉尔斯说 那已经不是第一次了
[31:21] He called them pirates? 他称他们为海盗吗
[31:23] No, I did. 不是他 是我
[31:25] Because they were flying a pirate flag. 因为他们悬了一面海盗旗
[31:27] It had a skull and everything. 旗上是骷髅头那套东西
[31:29] But instead of the usual crossbones, 但交叉的不是两块骨头
[31:31] there were two scuba snorkels. 而是两根潜水呼吸管
[31:34] I don’t know. 我也不清楚
[31:36] Maybe they’re the people you’re trying to find. 或许他们才是你们想找的人
[31:44] So, what did Mr. Vestergaard have to say this time? 这次韦斯特高先生说了什么
[31:46] He confirmed Jarman’s story. 他证实了贾曼的说法
[31:48] He said that he’d been attacked on four occasions, 他说被攻击过四次
[31:50] and that it’s happened to other salvage firms, as well. 其他打捞公司也遇到过
[31:53] None of them reported the attacks 他们都没有报告过
[31:54] because they didn’t want to spook their investors. 因为不想惊动投资商
[31:58] So, what kind of pirates have a bone to pick 什么样的海盗
[32:00] with salvage operators? 会找打捞人士的麻烦
[32:01] He doesn’t know. 他也不知道
[32:02] Uh, were you able to find out where that flag came from? 你找出旗子的所属了吗
[32:05] I was. Unfortunately, uh, ISewYourCustomFlag.Com 找到了 可惜是来自
[32:09] is a small online shop, 一家小型在线商铺
[32:10] and the owner doesn’t sound especially organized, 店主似乎没什么收拾
[32:12] but she’s promised to let me know 但她答应了
[32:13] when she’s located the buyer’s name and address. 确定买家姓名和地址就联系我
[32:17] I found something upstairs 我在楼上有发现
[32:18] that I would like you to explain. 希望你能解释一下
[32:23] So, if you don’t mind… 如果你不介意
[32:25] You’re making a mistake. 你这是在犯错
[32:26] No, the mistake is yours. 不 是你错了
[32:28] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没有杀人
[32:31] When were you planning on telling me about this? 你本来打算什么时候告诉我这事
[32:34] I wasn’t, 没这个打算
[32:34] mostly because the recording was my backup plan. 主要因为这段录音是我的后备计划
[32:36] I thought that Shinwell might see the wisdom 我以为辛维尔能够明智地
[32:38] in turning himself in. 选择自首
[32:39] He did not. 他没有
[32:42] – You disapprove? – Of the timing, yeah. -你不同意 -时机上不合适
[32:45] He’s worked for months to embed himself in SBK. 他费了几个月时间深入SBK
[32:47] An endeavor I cared more about 要是不知道他是冷血杀手
[32:48] before I knew he was a cold-blooded killer. 我也会重视这一事实
[32:51] You think we should look the other way? 你认为我们该视而不见吗
[32:53] SBK is a ruthless drug gang. SBK是个残忍的贩毒团伙
[32:54] There is no doubt they are the greater evil. 毫无疑问他们更为罪大恶极
[32:56] So why get a confession out of Shinwell now? 那何必此时要求辛维尔认罪呢
[32:59] Tell me, Watson, what did you think would happen 华生你说说看 等辛维尔和古兹曼警探
[33:00] when Shinwell and Detective Guzman 终于向SBK发动进攻
[33:02] finally bring the hammer down on SBK? 接下来会发生什么
[33:04] Do you think he would buy a little house here, settle down? 你觉得他会买个小房子安定在这儿吗
[33:05] Or do you think he would be whisked away 还是会由证人保护行动
[33:07] by Witness Security, never to be seen again? 送去别的地方 再也见不着
[33:09] That’s not what he wants. He wants to be with his daughter. 他不想那样 他想和女儿在一起
[33:11] That was never gonna happen. 那不可能
[33:12] Now that we know he killed Jameel Clark, 现在又知道他杀了贾米尔·克拉克
[33:14] it shouldn’t. 也不该如此
[33:18] As a physician, you pledge to do no harm, 医生都保证不会伤害病人
[33:20] but that’s not always possible. 但不是总能如愿
[33:21] Cutting into a patient does them harm. 开刀会伤害病人
[33:23] Medicines have side effects, sometimes terrible ones. 药物有副作用 有时还是严重副作用
[33:25] With chemotherapy, we actually give cancer patients poison, 至于化疗 其实是给癌症病人上毒
[33:28] hoping that it’ll kill more malignant cells 希望杀死的癌细胞
[33:30] than healthy ones. 多于健康细胞
[33:31] So, he’s the cure to cancer now, is he? 所以他是用来治癌症的吗
[33:32] He’s not the cure. A means to an end. 他不是疗法 他是终结手段
[33:35] A necessary evil? 必要之恶吗
[33:36] No, just a lesser one. 不是 只是次恶
[33:38] Several months ago, I destroyed evidence 几个月前我破坏了
[33:40] that would’ve violated his parole. 会影响他保释的证据
[33:41] It would’ve guaranteed his return to prison, 本可能将他送回监狱
[33:43] so thanks to me, a murderer now walks free. 都是因为我 一个杀人犯逍遥法外了
[33:45] So, if he kills again, 所以 如果他再去杀人
[33:46] it’s gonna be on my head, not yours. 那这笔人命债就会记在我头上 而不是你
[33:48] The man belongs behind bars. 这家伙应该被关在监狱里
[33:54] Speaking of murderers, 说到谋杀犯
[33:55] our seamstress has the name of the person 我们的女裁缝找到了那位
[33:57] who bought the pirate flag. 海盗旗买主的名字
[34:00] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
[34:03] I’m a marine archaeologist. 我是一位海洋考古学家
[34:04] I study pirates. 我研究海盗
[34:06] Doesn’t make me one. 这并不意味我就是一位海盗
[34:08] A flag just like this 一面和这一模一样的旗帜
[34:09] was commissioned by one of your students, Isaac Sheridan. 被交给了你其中一位学生 艾萨克·谢里登
[34:12] He admitted to committing several attacks 他承认犯下了多起袭击
[34:14] on treasure-hunting ships, 寻宝船的罪行
[34:15] including one owned by Lars Vestergaard. 包括一艘属于拉尔斯·韦斯特高的船
[34:18] According to Isaac, you instructed him 根据艾萨克的证言 你详细指导了他
[34:20] and several other students when to strike 和另外几位学生何时对这些船只进行袭击
[34:22] and what equipment to damage 以及使用什么样的装备可以造成
[34:24] in order to cripple those companies’ salvage capabilities. 足够的伤害以瘫痪这些寻宝船的打捞功能
[34:26] People like Lars Vestergaard 拉尔斯·韦斯特高这类人
[34:28] desecrate important archaeological sites 为了他们个人的利益亵渎了很多
[34:31] for their own profit. 重要的考古遗址
[34:33] Sabotaging their ships 破坏他们的船只
[34:34] was the only way to slow them down. 是延缓他们这种破坏遗址行径的唯一方法
[34:36] Until Travis Unger came along. 直到特拉维斯·昂格尔出现
[34:38] – Who? – Travis Unger. -谁 -特拉维斯·昂格尔
[34:40] He used to work for the Public Administrator’s Office. 他曾在公共遗产管理办公室工作
[34:42] A couple of months ago, he got his hands on a logbook 几个月前 他弄到了一本日志
[34:45] that contained the location of a sunken treasure galleon. 上面记载有一艘满载宝藏的商船的沉没地点
[34:48] And he approached Vestergaard about salvaging the wreck. 然后他去找了拉尔斯·韦斯特高帮忙打捞残骸
[34:51] Vestergaard turned him away because he’d filed a claim 拉尔斯·韦斯特高拒绝了他因为一年多前
[34:53] on the same ship over a year ago. 他已经对同一艘船发起了打捞申请
[34:55] You have the gear and the know-how 你手头有设备也有足够的技术
[34:57] to run the same kind of operation. 去完成这种打捞行动
[34:59] So we think that Unger came to you next 所以我们认为昂格尔之后来找了你
[35:01] to try to strike some kind of a deal. 试图和你达成某种协议
[35:03] You realized if you got to the treasure before Vestergaard, 你意识到如果你能抢在韦斯特高之前完成打捞
[35:06] you’d be able to preserve it and hurt his business. 你就能保护这些文物并同时打击他的生意
[35:08] Problem was, you couldn’t beat him to the wreck. 问题是 你没法在出价上压过韦斯特高
[35:11] And you couldn’t promise Unger the 50% split that he demanded. 你没法向昂格尔许诺他要求的对半分成
[35:14] Academia is loathe to authorize such expenditure 学术界在没有经过冗长的审核前是不会批准
[35:17] without tedious review. 用于这种打捞行动的经费的
[35:18] So you killed Unger and took the book. 于是你杀害了昂格尔并夺走了他手上的日志
[35:21] – What? – And then you arranged for it -什么 -然后经过你的精心安排
[35:23] to fall into the hands of Farhan Al-Asmari. 这本日志落到了法罕·阿尔阿斯玛里手上
[35:26] He keeps his hauls intact 他把打捞到的文物完好无损地
[35:27] in his own private museum, 保存在他的私人博物馆里
[35:28] and according to your own academic papers, 而根据你自己撰写的学术论文
[35:30] he’s given you access to his collection before. 他以前就让你接触过他的藏品
[35:32] Hold on. 等等
[35:34] Do I know Mr. Al-Asmari? Yes. 我认识阿尔阿斯玛先生吗 没错
[35:37] Did I take things with my students too far? 我是不是在教唆学生这件事上越界了
[35:41] No question. 毫无疑问
[35:42] But I’m telling you, none of us killed anyone. 但我告诉你 我们没有杀害过任何人
[35:46] – Professor… – No. I have a question now. -教授 -不 现在我有个问题
[35:49] What is the name of this sunken ship 这艘据说让我痛下杀手的
[35:51] that I supposedly killed over? 沉船叫什么名字
[35:53] The Santa Leticia. 圣莱蒂西亚号
[35:55] Well, I don’t know where you’re getting your facts, 我不知道你们从哪得来的消息
[35:58] but there wasn’t any treasure on the Santa Leticia. 但圣莱蒂西亚号根本没有任何宝藏
[36:02] There was. 确实有
[36:03] Mr. Al-Asmari pulled up millions in gold. 阿尔阿斯玛先生打捞出了价值数百万的金子
[36:06] He’s pretty proud of it, too. 他相当引以为傲
[36:11] No, this is impossible. 不 这不可能
[36:13] I’ve read everything that’s ever been written 我读过所有关于圣莱蒂西亚号的
[36:15] about the Santa Leticia, 史料和文献
[36:17] including the records in the Archives of the Indies in Seville, 包括收藏在塞维利亚的印地档案
[36:20] and there is not a document in recorded history 没有任何史料文献记载中
[36:23] that says it went down with gold on it. 提到过这艘船是载着金子沉没的
[36:26] Black Peter would disagree with you. 黑彼得可不会赞同你的观点
[36:29] Black Peter? 黑彼得
[36:32] The logbook you think I stole, it was his? 你们认为我偷的那本日志 是他的吗
[36:36] You said Lars filed a claim on the Santa Leticia 你说拉尔斯在这本日志出现之前发起过
[36:40] before the logbook surfaced. 打捞圣莱蒂西亚号的申请
[36:42] Yeah, we verified it. 是的 这我们已经核实过了
[36:44] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[36:46] He would’ve seen all the records I saw in Spain. 我在西班牙看过的所有文献他也看过
[36:48] Maybe he just had a hunch. 或许他只是突然有了个预感
[36:51] No, salvagers like him, 不 他这样的专业打捞者
[36:53] they don’t work off hunches. 是不会仅凭预感就下手的
[36:55] They need to know there’s gold 他们需要确切知道像圣莱蒂西亚号
[36:57] on a ship like the Santa Leticia 这样的船上实实在在有金子
[36:58] or they’ll have their investors to answer to. 不然他们就没法向他们的投资人交代
[37:03] I’ve got to make a call. Excuse me. 我得打个电话 失陪
[37:07] Yes, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[37:09] So, we’re not liking the professor 那么 看来这位教授不太可能是
[37:10] for Travis Unger’s murder. Are you? 杀了特拉维斯·昂格尔人了 对吗
[37:12] Everything she said fairly reeked of the truth. 她说的基本全是实话
[37:15] Is that why you left to make a call? 所以你才出来打电话吗
[37:16] I believe she was also telling the truth 我相信她认为拉尔斯·韦斯特高
[37:17] when she said Lars Vestergaard had to have expected 即使去打捞圣莱蒂西亚号
[37:20] to find nothing when he mounted his expedition 也会空手而归这件事
[37:22] to the Santa Leticia. 也说的是真话
[37:23] But that doesn’t make any sense. 但这说不通啊
[37:25] Why go to the bottom of the ocean for nothing? 为什么要费劲去海底捞一艘空船呢
[37:27] ‘Cause I think in Vestergaard’s case, 因为我觉得对韦斯特高来说
[37:29] nothing would have been far more valuable to him than gold. 什么都没有反而远比金子更有价值
[37:38] Under the right circumstances, a producer could make more money 在适当的情况下 一位制作人能从失败的节目中
[37:41] with a flop than he could with a hit. 盈利远高于广受欢迎的节目
[37:44] He’s quite good, isn’t he? 他相当有手腕 对吗
[37:46] I’m more of a Chocolate Factory kind of guy. 我更像是巧克力工厂管理者那种人
[37:49] Someone want to tell me why you’re showing me a movie? 有人能告诉我为什么给我播电影片段吗
[37:51] Because you pulled off the same kind of scheme, 因为你完成了和电影里同样的骗局
[37:54] only instead of a musical about Nazis, 只不过把描写纳粹的音乐剧
[37:57] you convinced your investors to pay for an expedition 换成了让投资人支付打捞一艘你以为
[37:59] to a ship that you thought was empty. 空无一物的沉船的经费
[38:01] Why the hell would I do that? 我为什么要这么做呢
[38:03] I asked myself the same question when a marine archaeologist 我也疑惑过 有位海洋考古学家
[38:06] insisted that you couldn’t have believed 坚称你不可能相信
[38:08] there was treasure onboard. 那船上有宝藏
[38:10] I wondered, maybe your intention 我在想 也许你的本意
[38:11] wasn’t to plunder the Santa Leticia, 并不是掏空圣莱蒂西亚号
[38:13] but rather your investors’ pockets. 而是掏空你投资商的口袋
[38:15] So I contacted one that you’d worked with before, 所以我联系了你之前合作过的那个人
[38:18] Clarence Jarman. 克拉伦斯·贾曼
[38:19] He helped us track down the people who actually paid for you 他帮我们找到了支付你经费
[38:22] to go to the Santa Leticia. 去圣莱蒂西亚号的那些人
[38:23] Turns out there were a lot of them, 结果发现给你钱的人还不少
[38:25] more than anyone knew. 超出所有人的想象
[38:26] Just like the characters in the movie, 就像电影里的那些角色
[38:28] you oversold your shares in the Santa Leticia’s treasure. 你超卖了圣莱蒂西亚号上那些宝藏中你的份额
[38:31] You told us that you typically sell 50% of your profits 你说过你通常会卖出一半的收益
[38:35] to cover your expenses, 来填补支出
[38:36] but on this expedition you secretly sold 但这次探险中你秘密卖出的数额
[38:38] 1,000% of what you might find, 是你们可能发现的价值的十倍
[38:42] raking in a total of $15 million in sales. 共计可达一千五百万
[38:45] Your investors signed contracts that said 你的投资商们签署的合同上说
[38:47] if the salvage effort was a flop, they’d get nothing. 如果打捞失败 他们什么也得不到
[38:50] That meant that after the real costs 这意味着
[38:52] of the expedition were covered, 扣除探险的真正开支后
[38:54] you’d pocket almost $14 million in profit 你的口袋里将有一千四百万盈利
[38:57] and no one would be the wiser. 没人能看出端倪
[38:58] Seemed pretty foolproof, 看起来万无一失
[39:00] but then a few weeks before you set sail, 但就在你准备出海前的几周
[39:02] Travis Unger showed up with Black Peter’s logbook. 特拉维斯·昂格尔带着黑彼得的日志本出现了
[39:05] Suddenly there was evidence there really was gold 突然有证据表明圣莱蒂西亚号上
[39:07] aboard the Santa Leticia. 真有金子了
[39:09] If you got to the ship and the treasure was still there, 如果你出海 而宝藏还在
[39:12] you would’ve owed your investors ten times whatever it was worth. 你就欠你的投资商超出宝藏价值十倍的钱
[39:16] Find ten million in gold, for example, 比如 如果发现一千万黄金
[39:17] and you would’ve had to give them a hundred million. 你就得付给他们一个亿
[39:20] You couldn’t do that. 你根本做不到
[39:21] So you followed Unger to his storage unit, 于是你跟踪昂格尔去了他的储藏间
[39:24] killed him and took the logbook. 杀了他并拿走了日志本
[39:25] Now, you still needed to make the Santa Leticia’s gold disappear, 然后你仍得让圣莱蒂西亚号的黄金消失
[39:28] so you made sure the book ended up in the hands 于是你确保日志本落入了
[39:30] of Farhan Al-Asmari. 法罕·阿尔阿斯玛里手中
[39:32] He got to the treasure before you. Problem was solved. 他在你之前拿到了宝藏 问题解决了
[39:36] All right. 好吧
[39:38] I may have oversold some shares, 我也许的确超卖了一些分红
[39:41] but I didn’t kill anyone. 可我没杀人
[39:42] Perhaps you’ll recognize this. 也许你能认出这个
[39:45] This is a still taken from a documentary film 这是一部纪录片里的一张剧照
[39:47] that you commissioned during one of your earliest treasure hunts. 是你在早期的一次寻宝探险时筹拍的
[39:51] The weapon is a Spanish sword called a navaja. 武器是一把西班牙的剑 叫纳瓦哈
[39:54] You recovered it from a shipwreck in the Caribbean. 你从加勒比的一艘沉船里找到的
[39:56] It’s different from a traditional sword 它在刀片折叠处与传统剑不同
[39:57] in that the blade folds, making it easy to conceal. 使它更便于隐藏
[40:00] So? 所以呢
[40:01] So Travis Unger was killed with a sword. 所以特拉维斯·昂格尔是被一把剑所杀的
[40:04] We’d like you to produce yours 我们希望你提供你的剑
[40:05] so we can compare it to the victim’s wounds. 以便我们跟死者的伤口进行对比
[40:08] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[40:10] I’ve lost it. 我弄丢了
[40:13] Actually, we think you did quite deliberately. 其实我们觉得你是故意丢弃的
[40:15] Coast Guard says that according to the transponder on your boat, 海岸警卫队说根据你船上的发射应答器来看
[40:18] you took her out the night of the murder. 你在案发当晚将船开了出去
[40:20] You went a half mile outside the harbor, then came right back. 你驶出了港湾半里多 然后直接开了回来
[40:24] Now, you’re the sunken treasure expert, Mr. Vestergaard. 你是沉船宝藏的专家 韦斯特高先生
[40:27] What do you think our divers will find 你认为我们的潜水员
[40:28] when they go to that spot? 在那片区域会发现什么?
[40:34] Watson, I just left my meeting. 华生 我刚开完会
[40:36] I’m absolutely famished, so, um, 我饿死了 所以
[40:38] if you’d like me to bring home any food for you… 要是你想让我帮你带点什么吃的回家…
[40:43] Did you think I wouldn’t notice? 你真觉得我不会发现吗
[40:54] You the one taught me how to coax a confession out of a suspect. 是你教会我如何从嫌犯嘴里套出证词的
[41:00] Isolate. Surprise. Build a rapport. 将其孤立 出其不意 建立友善关系
[41:03] – You didn’t think I knew what you were doing? – Shinwell… -你以为我不知道你在干什么吗? -辛维尔
[41:07] No, you gonna listen to me now. 不 你现在得给我听好
[41:09] You want to know who killed Jameel? 你想知道谁杀了贾米尔吗?
[41:12] SBK killed Jameel. SBK杀了他
[41:14] Leadership cut a deal with a rival gang, 头领跟一个敌对帮派达成了协议
[41:17] and in exchange for a cease-fire, 以换取永久停战
[41:19] the gangs agreed to work together 两个帮派同意共同合作
[41:21] to raise the price of the drugs they were pushing. 提升他们要推广的毒品的价格
[41:24] Jameel’s death was a condition. 贾米尔的死就是其中一个条件
[41:26] He had taken up with the ex-girlfriend 他抢了另外那个帮派
[41:27] of one of the other gang’s lieutenants. 一个高层人员的前女友
[41:29] So he had to go. 他必须消失
[41:34] SBK asked a friend to do it… but they lied. SBK找了个朋友去动手 但他们撒了谎
[41:38] They told his friend that he was a traitor. 他们告诉他朋友 说他是叛徒
[41:40] They tricked him. 他们耍了他
[41:42] You looking for someone who killed one person. 你要找一个杀了一个人的人
[41:43] SBK kills dozens of people a year. SBK每年会杀无数人
[41:46] Their drugs ruin thousands of lives, 他们的毒品会毁掉数千人的生活
[41:48] but don’t nobody care. 但没人在乎
[41:50] They don’t get press. 他们不会被报道
[41:51] They’re not clever. They’re not fun. They’re just evil. 他们不聪明 也不幽默 他们只是邪恶
[41:55] Are you done? 你说完了吗
[41:56] No. 没有
[41:58] There’s something you need to know before I go. 我走之前还有点事得让你知道
[42:03] I’m-a take SBK down. 我要摧毁SBK
[42:06] And anybody who get in my way… 任何阻挡我的人
[42:09] …gonna get hurt. 都会受到伤害
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme