Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] A member of a rival gang was shot and killed 昨晚一个敌对帮派的人
[00:05] in SBK territory last night. 在SBK的地盘被枪杀了
[00:06] I didn’t have nothin’ to do with what happened to that man. 我和那人的死没有任何关系
[00:08] They also saw two men who fled. 他们还看到了两名男子潜逃
[00:11] One of them tossed a gun as he ran. 其中一人逃跑时扔掉了枪
[00:12] I think that one of the men the police is looking for 我认为警方在找的这两人中
[00:14] is Shinwell Johnson. 其中一个是辛维尔·约翰逊
[00:15] I’m not back in SBK ’cause I want to be. 我回到SBK不是自愿的
[00:17] I’m an informant for the FBI. 我是联调局的线人
[00:18] He showed me his badge. 他给我看了他的警徽
[00:20] You said his name was Whitlock. 你说他的名字是维特洛克
[00:21] Any information that he gathered, 他搜集的任何情报
[00:22] anything he did for me 他为我做的任何事
[00:23] was completely off the books. 都没有记录
[00:25] If you don’t do something, 如果你袖手旁观
[00:26] he’s gonna be sent back to prison. 他就要被送回监狱了
[00:28] It’s the cloth I used to wipe the gun. 是我用来擦枪的布
[00:30] Hadn’t been processed yet. When it is, 枪还没被检查 等检查到
[00:33] there won’t be any prints on it. 上面不会有指纹的
[00:34] It’s your second second chance. 这是你第二次从头再来的机会
[00:36] Do make the most of it. 好好利用起来吧
[01:00] What do you think? 你怎么想
[01:03] – About…? – Table. -想什么 -这桌子
[01:05] I saw it downstairs. 我在楼下看到的
[01:08] Thought I’d restore it as a gift. 想着我能修修它 让它变成个礼物
[01:10] For you and Doc. 送给你和医生
[01:11] So, it is the one from the… 所以 这是…
[01:13] storage area, in the basement. 地下存储室里的那张桌子
[01:16] Yeah, the top was nicked in a couple places, 是它 顶上有几处裂口
[01:18] and one of the legs was loose. 其中一条腿还松了
[01:20] But, uh, I fixed it up. 但我给修好了
[01:22] Refinished it, and… 重新打磨 然后…
[01:23] you can hardly recognize it, right? 你已经认不出它了吧
[01:26] What you did for me. 你为我做的那些
[01:28] I just wanted to say thank you. 我想跟你说声谢谢
[01:32] What? 怎么了
[01:35] Nothing. 没什么
[01:36] It’s just, um… 只是…
[01:38] The table was… I-it was evidence 这桌子曾是 是个证据
[01:40] in a 78-year-old murder 78年前的一起案子
[01:43] I was trying to solve. 我一直想破来着
[01:46] You’re playin’ with me. 你在逗我
[01:49] No, you’re not playin’ with me. 不对 你没在逗我
[01:52] The Minetta Chess Club Slaying. 美乃缇象棋俱乐部屠杀惨案
[01:53] Greenwich Village, 1938. 格林威治村 1938年
[01:55] The table was from the scene. 这桌子来自犯罪现场
[01:58] Took me, um… 花了我…
[02:00] Took me a few years to track it down. 花了我几年的时间才找到
[02:03] The, uh… 那些…
[02:04] chips were the, uh… 那些裂口是…
[02:07] well, it was from all the stabbing. 都是刀留下的痕迹
[02:09] No, it’s just as well. 这也挺好
[02:10] Because, I mean, my progress was very slow, 因为…我进展非常缓慢
[02:12] so… This is going to force me to look at the case another way. 这将使我不得不从另一个角度看这案子
[02:17] It’s an even more appropriate gift than you intended, 这份礼物比你原本想送的更合适
[02:18] because I destroyed evidence for you, and now… 因为我帮你毁了证据 而现在…
[02:27] I would offer to break it in with you, but, uh, 我本想跟你一起砸了它 但
[02:30] I have to go. 我必须走了
[02:32] Can you tell the doc I said bye? 你帮我跟医生说声再见好吗
[02:44] Shinwell is still engaged with SBK. 辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯
[02:47] He’s got two ringtones on his phone. 他手机里有两个铃声
[02:48] One for his work as a handyman, the other for the gang. 一个是他杂务工作的铃声 一个是黑帮的
[02:51] The one I just heard upstairs was the latter. 我刚才在楼上听到的是后者
[02:54] Right. Because he’s still gathering Intel. 是 因为他还在收集信息
[02:57] Agent Whitlock of the FBI couldn’t be more dead. 联调局的维特洛克特工不能死得更透了
[02:59] Even if he wasn’t, 就算他没死
[03:01] his goal was to steal from SBK, not dismantle them. 他的目标是从SBK偷东西 并不是瓦解他们
[03:04] Right. But he still wants to bring SBK down. 是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK
[03:06] By himself? 靠他自己吗
[03:07] No. He knows he needs help, 不 他知道自己需要帮手
[03:09] so he asked me to connect him with someone 所以他请我帮他联系
[03:11] from the Bronx Gang Squad. 布朗克斯黑帮调查组的人
[03:13] You remember that Detective Guzman? 你记得古兹曼警探吗
[03:14] We helped protect one of his witnesses once? 我们帮他保护过一次证人
[03:17] When I committed a felony to keep Shinwell out of prison, 当我为让辛维尔免于牢狱之灾而犯下重罪时
[03:20] it was so he would have the opportunity 我是为了让他能有机会
[03:21] to get his life straight. 让他的生活回归正轨
[03:23] He is getting his life straight. 他的生活正在回归正轨
[03:25] He’s finishing what he started. 他正在为他挑起的事情做收尾
[03:27] You think that’s wise? 你觉得这很明智
[03:28] I think that’s what he wants to do. 我觉得这是他想做的
[03:31] Listen, he risked his life to get back into SBK. They trust him. 他冒着生命危险回到SBK 他们信任他
[03:34] He doesn’t just want to waste that. 他不想浪费这份信任
[03:36] Did you think he was just gonna leave town? 你难道以为他会直接离开这里吗
[03:38] I thought he would find a clever way 我以为他会选一条更聪明的办法
[03:39] to extricate himself from the gang. 从帮派中脱身
[03:43] Well, then maybe you should’ve talked to him 那或许你应该在擦掉
[03:45] before you wiped his prints from that .38. 枪上他的指纹前 先跟他聊聊
[03:47] I should have. 我确实该这样
[03:48] Look, Guzman and Shinwell are gonna meet in a couple of days. 听着 古兹曼和辛维尔这几天会见面
[03:51] If things go well, 如果事情顺利
[03:52] he’ll be registered as a C.I. for the NYPD. 他会注册成为纽约警局的线人
[03:54] This time he’ll have real support. 这次他会有真正的后援
[03:59] It’s Marcus. 是马库斯
[04:01] He wants to meet me at the morgue. 他想在停尸房见我
[04:03] We’ll talk more on the way there. 咱们在路上接着聊
[04:05] Actually, he only wants me. 实际上 他只想见我
[04:09] Dead guy’s name is Jeffrey Banks. 死者名叫杰弗里·班克斯
[04:11] Opioid addict. 类鸦片药物成瘾者
[04:12] OD’d on oxycodone. 吸食氧可酮过量
[04:14] The 8-7 caught it, 8-7分局的人上报的
[04:15] but a buddy of mine there gave me a heads-up. 但那边的一个朋友给我了点消息
[04:18] DEA’s been all over it. 药监局正在调查此事
[04:20] They’re considering criminal charges 他们考虑对开下处方的医生
[04:21] against the doctor who wrote the prescription. 提出刑事指控
[04:23] Something about an online monitoring system, 说是关于一个线监察系统的
[04:26] that it was the doctor’s job to check? 是医生要负责核对的
[04:28] Yeah, it’s to make sure addicts aren’t doctor shopping, 对 为了确保上瘾者不是在囤积管制药品
[04:32] getting the same script from multiple doctors. 从多位医生那里获得同一处方
[04:34] So, if whoever wrote Banks’ script didn’t check it, 所以 如果写班克斯病历的人没有核对信息
[04:36] they’re liable. 他们就需要负责
[04:39] So, how can I help? 我有什么能帮忙的
[04:41] So you don’t know this guy, right? 你不认识这个人 对吧
[04:43] – Never seen him before? – Why would I? -从没见过他吗 -我为什么会见过
[04:46] Because according to the script this guy used to overdose, 因为根据他过量用药的处方来看
[04:49] you’re the one who wrote it. 你就是开处方的人
[05:02] All due respect, Dr. Watson, 恕我直言 华生医生
[05:03] considering you’re the subject of our investigation, 考虑到您是我们调查的主要嫌疑人
[05:05] there’s only so much I can share with you. 我能分享的信息不多
[05:08] I understand. But if you’re focusing on me, 我理解 但你如果光调查我
[05:10] your investigation is off to a bad start. 你的调查可是开了个坏头
[05:12] Agent Ritter. Your boss, Ken. 里特探员 你的上司 肯
[05:14] He tell you how far he and I go back? 他说过我和他的交情吗
[05:17] Then give us some credit. 那就相信我们
[05:19] We’re trying to save you some time. 我们是在帮你节省时间
[05:20] She didn’t write that prescription for Jeffrey Banks. 她没有为杰弗里·班克斯开那个处方
[05:24] Mr. Banks’ name is just one of many. 班克斯先生的处方只是其中之一
[05:26] We’ve identified multiple improper opioid scripts, 我们确认了许多违规的类鸦片处方
[05:28] all bearing your license and DEA numbers. 都在你的从医执照和行医许可证名下
[05:31] Obviously, someone stole my information. 显然 有人窃取了我的信息
[05:32] I haven’t practiced medicine in ten years. 我十年没开过药了
[05:35] Then why did you keep your license current? 那你为什么还留着医生执照
[05:37] I asked my partner the same question. 我问过我搭档同样的问题
[05:39] The answer is simple: professional pride. 答案很简单 「职业自豪感」
[05:41] Watson studied for over a dozen years to become a surgeon. 华生寒窗苦读十几年才成为一名外科医生
[05:44] So, if she’s guilty of anything, 如果她犯了什么错
[05:45] it’s of not wanting to let hard-won accomplishments 就错在不想让来之不易的成就
[05:48] fall by the wayside. 付诸东流
[05:49] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该说什么
[05:50] It’s her name on all the scripts. 处方上写的是她的名字
[05:53] You say we’re dealing with an identity thief, 你们说我们在对付一个冒名顶替的家伙
[05:54] only I haven’t come across any evidence of that. 但我没发现关于这方面的任何证据
[05:56] We’ll be happy to find you some if you tell us what you know. 只要你分享信息 我们很乐意帮忙找出证据
[05:59] I got another idea. 我有一个主意
[06:00] Don’t step on another agency’s toes. Let us do our jobs. 别多管闲事 我们自己来处理
[06:09] How’d it go? 怎么样
[06:10] They suspended my license and sent out an alert to pharmacies 他们停用了我的执照并警示药房
[06:13] saying that no one should accept my prescriptions. 不能接收我开的处方
[06:16] Not that I’m writing any. 我倒是什么都没写
[06:17] The act inspires little confidence in the DEA’s investigation. 这举动给药监局的调查带来了些许自信
[06:20] It’s hard to imagine a government agency 很难想象一个政府机构
[06:22] finding an imposter when their position 能在立场是不存在冒名顶替者的情况下
[06:23] is the imposter doesn’t exist. 发现冒名的骗子
[06:26] – You holding up? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -我还好
[06:28] I just want to find this person before anyone else gets hurt. 我只想在有人受到伤害前找到这个人
[06:31] Thanks for putting in the call. 谢谢你在里面说的话
[06:33] Keep me in the loop. 有进展就通知我
[06:36] – Got a sec? – Yeah. -有空吗 -嗯
[06:38] I talked some more with my friend at the 8-7. 我和我在8-7分局里的朋友聊了聊
[06:40] He said the doctor’s address 他告诉我杰弗里·班克斯的病历上
[06:41] that was printed on Jeffrey Banks’ script led to a mailbox store. 医生的地址是一个邮箱仓库
[06:44] No security cameras, just a box rented to Joan Watson. 没有监控摄像 只有租给乔恩·华生的一个邮箱
[06:48] Phone number’s a prepaid cell. 电话号码属于一部预付手机
[06:50] Meaning it could have been me just as easy as someone else. 这意味着可能是我 也可能是任何人
[06:52] As far as the DEA’s concerned? Yeah. 就目前药监局的考虑来说吗 是的
[06:55] He also gave me this. 他还给了我这个
[06:57] That’s the pharmacy where Banks filled the prescription. 是班克斯填处方的药房
[06:59] It was handwritten, 处方是手写的
[07:00] so they would have the actual sheet of paper the imposter wrote on. 他们应该留下了有冒名者笔迹的处方
[07:03] If you can talk them into letting you look, maybe it’ll help. 如果你能说服他们让你看看 或许有帮助
[07:06] – It’s in Hoboken. – Yeah. It makes sense. -药店在霍博肯 -这说得通
[07:08] Scripts in New York are almost entirely electronic now. 纽约现在基本全用电子化处方
[07:11] It raises fewer eyebrows 手写处方在另一个州出现
[07:12] to fill a handwritten one out of state. 会不那么引人注意
[07:15] Plus, that monitoring system 除此之外 那套监察系统
[07:16] that’s supposed to keep patients from doctor shopping, 本该是防止病人囤积管制药品的
[07:18] from what I read, 但就我了解
[07:19] it gets checked a lot less consistently between states. 它在各个州之间的落实程度要低得多
[07:22] Convincing the pharmacist to show us the prescription 说服药房给我们看处方单
[07:24] might be another hurdle altogether. 可能是另一重困难
[07:26] You’re right. I think it’ll be better if I go alone. 你说得对 我自己去会更好
[07:28] That way, it’s one medical professional to another. 那样就是执业医师之间的会面
[07:32] Let me know how it goes. 有进展就通知我
[07:36] Can I see your department directory? 能给我看看你的部门电话簿吗
[07:39] Sure. Who you calling? 当然 你要打给谁
[07:42] There’s a detective in the Bronx I need to speak to. 我得找一位在布朗克斯的侦探谈谈
[07:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:48] If you need me again, all right? Take care. 有需要就联系我 保重
[07:51] Detective Guzman. 古兹曼侦探
[07:52] Hey! Holmes, man. How the hell are you? 你好 福尔摩斯 最近怎么样
[07:55] Your squad said I could find you here. 你的警队说我能在这找到你
[07:57] Yeah. I know Joan is expecting a call back from me 对 我知道乔恩在等我回电
[07:58] about her friend, Stonewall? 关于她朋友的事 斯通沃尔吗
[08:00] – Shinwell. – I just needed to get through this court appearance, -是辛维尔 -我只是得来这边出庭
[08:03] and now that I’m clear of it, 现在已经没事了
[08:04] I’ll be able to meet up with the guy. 我可以去见见那个人了
[08:05] Don’t. 别
[08:07] Don’t what? 别什么
[08:08] Don’t meet Shinwell. 别去见辛维尔
[08:09] – I thought he was all dialed in with SBK. – He is. -我以为他已经打入SBK内部了 -的确是
[08:11] That’s why you should keep your distance. 所以你要和他保持距离
[08:16] I’m sorry, this doesn’t feel right. 对不起 这感觉不太对
[08:18] The DEA’s already been here. 药监局的人已经来过了
[08:20] This is part of their investigation. 这是他们调查的一部分
[08:21] You’re not even really police. 你都不是真的警察
[08:23] True, but I’m not asking as a police consultant. 没错 但我不是以警察顾问的身份问的
[08:26] I’m asking because I am Dr. Joan Watson. 我问你是因为我就是华生医生
[08:30] Which means I either wrote the prescription, 意味着要么我开了处方
[08:32] in which case I know everything that’s on it, 这样的话我会知道所有事情
[08:34] or I didn’t write it, in which case the DEA 要么我没开处方 这样的话药监局
[08:37] could decide to penalize you for filling it. 可能会因为伪造处方来惩罚你
[08:47] I hate to say it, but it’s perfect. 不得不说 这很完美
[08:50] I mean, it’s not my handwriting, but other than that, 我是说 这不是我的笔迹 但除此之外
[08:53] I can see why the DEA doubts my story. 我能理解为什么药监局怀疑我的话了
[08:56] I’m sorry it wasn’t more help. 很抱歉没帮上忙
[08:58] Actually, I spoke too soon. 事实上 我说得太早了
[09:00] That J, 那个J
[09:01] it stands for Jingyi, it’s my Chinese name. 是静怡的缩写 是我的中文名
[09:03] I used it for a short time professionally 我之前在医院上班的时候
[09:05] at a hospital I used to work at. 用过一段时间
[09:07] How does that help? 这能有什么用
[09:09] Well, it tells me where the identity thief stole my information from. 这告诉了我身份窃贼是从哪偷到的我的信息
[09:12] Corona General Hospital in Queens. 皇后区的科罗纳综合医院
[09:16] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[09:28] Sometimes I wonder what hobbies 有时我很好奇
[09:30] other people’s roommates have. 其他人的室友会有什么爱好
[09:32] I briefly shared a flat in London 我在伦敦和一个
[09:34] with a collector of wild game urine. 收藏野味尿的人住过一段时间
[09:36] He used it as a lure for hunting and trapping. 他把尿用作捕猎的诱饵
[09:39] Oh. Then I count my blessings. 好吧 那么我送上祝福
[09:42] Well, I embraced the opportunity 我利用这个机会
[09:43] to educate my olfactory palate, but… 来训练我的嗅觉味觉 但是
[09:46] I must admit, it’s not for everyone. 我必须承认 不是每个人都适合的
[09:49] I thought you said the table wasn’t helpful anymore. 我以为你说桌子不再有用了
[09:51] I noticed that Shinwell hadn’t sanded down the knife chips, 我注意到辛维尔没有磨光刀口
[09:54] but rather packed them with wood filler. 而是用木头填充物把他们包起来
[09:57] I can still make out the angle of attack of each strike. 我还是能找到每次击打的角度
[10:00] Hence, my efforts to determine 因此 我还要继续判断
[10:01] the killer’s height, build, left- or right-handedness 凶手的身高 体形
[10:04] may continue. 以及是哪个手持刀
[10:06] Did you see my text about Corona General? 你看到我发的关于科罗纳综合医院的短信了吗
[10:08] I did. I checked the hospital’s online directory. 看到了 我查了医院的在线名录
[10:11] Sure enough, your contact information had been replaced 当然 你的联系方式被换成了
[10:13] with the thief’s mailbox information and burner phone. 小偷的邮箱和一次性手机号
[10:16] I also gave the hospital’s computer 我还进一步彻底刺激了一下
[10:18] security measures a thorough prodding. 医院的电脑安全评估措施
[10:20] System is far too porous to have logged 系统漏洞太多 无法记录
[10:22] who made the changes and when. 是谁在何时修改了信息
[10:24] I’ve had a harder time breaking into an advent calendar. 我以前想黑进一个降临节日历都比这困难
[10:26] Which is why you turned your attention back to the cold case. 所以你转而继续关注这悬案了
[10:29] Not before the ease of breaking into the system itself 轻而易举进入系统之后
[10:31] gave me another thought. Hmm? 给了我另一条思路
[10:35] It occurred to me 我想到
[10:36] to look for other doctors 该查一下其他
[10:37] whose information had also been changed. 被修改过信息的医生
[10:40] If, like you, their office numbers were now… 如果他们的办公电话现在和你一样
[10:43] prepaid mobiles, then surely the area codes 是预付费电话 那么毫无疑问
[10:45] would be easy enough to spot. 改过的电话区号很容易找到
[10:48] I identified three such doctors. 我锁定了三个医生
[10:51] Like you, their office addresses 和你一样 他们的办公地址
[10:53] are now mailbox stores. 现在成了一些邮箱仓库的地址
[10:55] So you think these three doctors 所以你认为这三个医生的身份
[10:56] had their identities stolen by the same thief. 是被同一个贼偷的
[10:59] I’ve passed this information on to Marcus. 我把这个信息告诉了马库斯
[11:00] He’s now canvassing the mailbox stores. 他现在在调查各种邮箱仓库
[11:02] The one which was rented in your name was no help, 用你的名字租的信箱没用
[11:04] but perhaps these others will be. 但说不定其他医生的会有用
[11:07] Have you, uh, heard from Detective Guzman today? 你今天有收到古兹曼警探的消息吗
[11:09] No, why? 没有 怎么了
[11:11] I paid him a visit. 我去拜访他了
[11:12] I advised him not to take on Shinwell as a C.I. 我建议他不要把辛维尔列入秘密线人
[11:15] – What? -Understand, I admire Shinwell’s ambition. -什么 -你要理解 我欣赏辛维尔的理想
[11:17] I think his goal could not be more worthy. 我认为他的目标非常值得尊敬
[11:20] But as an undercover operative, I find him wanting. 但是作为秘密特工 我认为他还很不足
[11:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:24] He lacks the guile to play multiple sides. 他缺乏能扮演多面人的狡诈
[11:26] Not to mention the rudimentary skills of survival. 更别说生存下来的最基本技能了
[11:29] Shinwell’s not a survivor? 辛维尔还不是生存者吗
[11:30] He was a gang member most of his life. 他大半生都是帮会成员
[11:32] He survived nearly a decade in prison. 他在监狱过了将近十年
[11:34] Both of which involve rigid societal roles 两个地方都有严格的社会角色
[11:36] and say nothing about his capacity for subterfuge. 并且根本不在乎他的欺骗能力
[11:40] That doesn’t mean he can’t do it. 那也不意味着他不能做好
[11:41] No, evidence suggests that. 不 证据已经表明了
[11:43] He allowed himself to be duped 他让自己被一个
[11:44] by an FBI agent who told him 联邦调查局特工所欺骗 对方告诉他
[11:45] he was a registered informant, when he wasn’t. 他是登记线人 然而他并不是
[11:47] He left his fingerprints on a gun 他在一个凶案现场的枪上留下了指纹
[11:48] at the scene of a murder he did not commit. 而那凶案根本不是他犯下的
[11:50] And how did you two meet again? 还有 你俩是怎么认识的来着
[11:51] – Wait, hold on a second. – That’s right! -等等 -想起来了
[11:52] You pulled five bullets out of him after he was ambushed and shot. 因为他被伏击了 你从他身上取出了五颗子弹
[11:56] Now that I know him better, 现在我更了解他了
[11:56] I’m surprised he didn’t step on an open bear trap 我很惊讶他没有踩到什么捕熊陷阱
[11:58] and then fall down a well. 然后摔到井底下
[11:59] I’m sorry, but if I’d have known he was going to remain with SBK, 抱歉 但是如果我知道他还要混SBK
[12:02] I never would have wiped his fingerprints from that gun. 我绝不会把那枪上他的指纹擦掉
[12:04] The man’s safer in prison. 他在监狱里更安全点
[12:06] You… 你…
[12:08] What is this? It’s Marcus. 这什么 是马库斯
[12:12] “Checking other mailbox stores paid off. 「检查其他邮箱仓库有收获了」
[12:14] “Security picture of woman who rented one of the boxes attached.” 「附件是监控拍下的租邮箱的一个女人」
[12:21] I know that woman. 我认识那个女人
[12:23] She was at Corona General the same time I was. 她和我是同时期在科罗纳综合医院的
[12:32] Dr. Franny Krieg. 弗兰妮·克里格医生
[12:34] That’s her. She’s the identity thief. 就是她 她是身份窃贼
[12:36] – Were you close? – She was in rheumatology, -你们熟悉吗 -她是风湿病科的
[12:38] so we didn’t intersect much. 所以我们没有什么交集
[12:39] We just said hi in the halls. 我们只在走廊里打过招呼
[12:41] According to this, her practice is in Jamaica. 根据这上边说 她是在牙买加实习的
[12:55] Hello? 有人吗
[13:00] Dr. Krieg? 克里格医生
[13:01] I don’t think anyone’s going to answer. 我觉得不会有人出来了
[13:04] There’s burnt gunpowder in the air, about an hour old. 空气里有火药烧过的味道 大概一小时左右了
[13:36] It’s Dr. Krieg. 是克里格医生
[13:48] She’s gone. 她死了
[13:58] Marla Ridgley Moore, address in Great Neck. 玛拉·里奇利·穆尔 地址是大颈镇
[14:01] It’s hard to say whether she had anything to do 很难判定她是否与
[14:02] with Dr. Krieg’s opioid trafficking. 克里格医生的鸦片交易有关
[14:04] Her getting killed certainly did. 她的被杀肯定能说明问题了
[14:07] These are from the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement. 这些是麻醉品执法局的
[14:09] They print all the prescription pads for New York state. 纽约的所有处方本都是他们印的
[14:12] They’re packing slips from those boxes– 这是那些箱子的装箱单
[14:14] they’re all empty. 箱子都是空的
[14:15] Whoever did this took the pads. 干这事的人拿走了本子
[14:18] Five boxes. 五个箱子
[14:23] One for each of the doctors she was writing as. 每个箱子对应她仿写的一位医生
[14:25] You included. 包括你
[14:28] 20 pads per box, 100 pages per pad. 每个盒子20本 一本100页
[14:31] That’s 10,000 more opportunities 这是一万多个机会
[14:33] for addicts to overdose. 能有毒瘾的人用药过量
[14:45] Entry wounds are all in the front, 伤入口都在前方
[14:46] so they were facing their attacker. 所以是面对着袭击者
[14:49] He fired from the doorway before entering 他在门口开枪 然后进门
[14:51] to collect the pads. 收集处方本
[14:54] Blood spatter on the cabinet supports that it was closed 溅在陈列柜上的血迹表示它们
[14:57] at the time of the shooting 在枪击发生时是关闭的
[14:59] before being opened, where the blood dripped down 在没打开之前 血迹流下到了
[15:02] onto the floor here. 这里的地板上
[15:04] Any receptionist out front? 前台有接待员吗
[15:05] She’d already left. 她已经走了
[15:07] Watson and Bell went to speak with her. 华生和贝尔去找她谈了
[15:09] According to her, Dr. Krieg was in the habit 据她说 克里格医生有个习惯
[15:11] of sending her home for the day 一旦最后一个预约的人来了
[15:13] once the last appointment had arrived, 就会让她提前下班
[15:14] which, in this case, was 4:00 P.M. 而这一次是下午四点
[15:16] Once the M.E.’s given us the time of death, 只要验尸官给了我们死亡时间
[15:19] we’ll be able to confirm the receptionist’s timeline 我们就能确定接待员的时间线
[15:21] and check the security footage at Jamaica Station. 然后检查牙买加站的监控路线了
[15:23] Make sure she was there when she said she was, yeah? 确保她说的与事实相符
[15:25] So Joan’s identity was stolen by a doctor? 所以琼恩的身份被一名医生偷了
[15:28] She was running a pill mill. 她在运营黑药店
[15:30] She stole the credentials of four doctors, 她偷取了四名医生的认证信息
[15:32] including Watson’s, and used them 包括华生的 然后用它们
[15:34] to sell opioid scripts. 贩卖类鸦片药物处方
[15:36] Using multiple identities 使用多重身份
[15:37] makes it much less likely to raise any flags. 让人很难产生怀疑
[15:39] Maybe one of her customers decided 也许是她的某个顾客决定
[15:41] to cut out the middleman. 除掉中间人
[15:42] Why pay a doc every time you want a new script 为什么每次想要新处方都要付钱给医生
[15:45] when you can take all the pads for yourself? 当你明明可以把所有处方本都归为己有
[15:47] Yeah, that’s what we were thinking. 是啊 我们也是这么推测的
[15:49] And the other victim, Miss Moore? 另外那个受害者 穆尔小姐呢
[15:52] Do we know her connection? 我们知道她和这事有什么联系吗
[15:53] The receptionist said she was the mother of a patient. 接待员说她是一名病人的母亲
[15:55] She was here for consultation. 她是来咨询的
[15:56] So perhaps she was just collateral damage. 所以或许她只是附带伤害
[15:59] Perhaps she was the mother of a patient 可能她是一名病人的母亲
[16:01] and involved in the pill mill. 同时也参与了黑药店的事
[16:02] It’s very difficult to say. 很难搞清楚
[16:04] And hopefully we’ll know more once we’ve spoken to the family. 希望我们在和家人谈过后能知道更多
[16:06] I’ll reach out to the DEA. 我去和药监局联系
[16:08] Tell ’em about this and everything 跟他们说下这事 以及
[16:10] you found out about Dr. Krieg. 你们发现的关于克里格医生的事
[16:13] Should get them off Joan’s back. 应该可以让他们别再追着琼恩跑了
[16:17] I should have been there with her. 我应该和她在一起
[16:20] I was the patient, not her. 我是病人 不是她
[16:21] There’s nothing you could have done. 没有什么你能做的
[16:23] I’d have lost you, too. 不然我可能连你也失去了
[16:26] Ethan, come on, sit down. 伊森 来吧 坐下
[16:39] Was it unusual for your mom to go 你母亲没带你
[16:41] to Dr. Krieg’s office without you? 自己去了克里格医生那里 很反常吗
[16:44] No. 不反常
[16:45] I’ve been sick since I was a kid. 我从小就疾病缠身了
[16:47] My mom always dealt with everything, 总是我妈妈在处理一切
[16:49] with all of the doctors. 和所有医生交流
[16:50] There was a scheduling mix-up. 这次是行程安排错乱了
[16:53] My physical therapy was at the same time 我的物理治疗的时间
[16:54] as my appointment with Dr. Krieg. 跟预约克里格医生的时间重合了
[16:58] They were just gonna talk over 她们就是要谈谈
[16:59] new treatment options for me, 一些新的治疗方案
[17:00] so I didn’t go. 所以我就没去
[17:02] Can I ask you about your diagnosis? 我能问问你的诊断结果吗
[17:05] You can ask. 你可以问
[17:07] I just wish I could tell you. 我也希望我能告诉你
[17:10] Mostly they call it 他们最多只能得出
[17:12] non-specific autoimmune disorder. 非特异性自身免疫性疾病的结论
[17:14] Which, I’ve learned, is doctor-speak 我已经明白了 医生这么说的意思
[17:15] for “we have no idea”. 就是「我们也不知道」
[17:18] I have a lot of joint pain. 我经常会关节痛
[17:20] My muscles are weak. 肌肉无力
[17:21] I get sick a lot. 常年虚弱
[17:24] I really hit the jackpot. 我真是「中头彩」了
[17:28] And, Mr. Moore, were you here 穆尔先生 你妻子去找克里格医生时
[17:29] with Ethan while your wife went to Dr. Krieg’s? 你是跟伊森一起待在这里吗
[17:32] Uh, no. I don’t actually live here. 不 事实上我不住这里
[17:33] Marla and I split up last year. 玛拉和我去年分居了
[17:36] I-I came over as soon as I heard what happened. 我一听说就赶过来了
[17:39] Then I have to ask, 那我得问问
[17:41] can you account for your whereabouts 你能说说昨天下午4点到6点之间
[17:42] 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. yesterday? 你在哪里吗
[17:44] Yes, I was at a friend’s watching the Riviera Cup. 我在一个朋友家看里维埃拉杯
[17:47] It’s a golf tournament. I’ll give you his number. 高尔夫巡回赛 我会把他的号码给你
[17:50] Did your ex-wife have a history of pain? 你前妻有疼痛的历史吗
[17:52] Was she on any medications? 有服用什么药物吗
[17:55] No. Why? 没有 为什么这么问
[17:56] We think Dr. Krieg was operating a pill mill. 我们认为克里格医生开的是家黑药店
[17:58] Are you familiar with the term? 你知道这什么意思吗
[18:00] Wait, you think she was a drug dealer? 等等 你们认为她是毒贩子吗
[18:04] To be clear, as of right now, 我得说明一下 目前看来
[18:05] we just think your mom was in the wrong place 我们认为你妈妈只是在错误的时间
[18:07] at the wrong time. 出现在了错误的地点
[18:09] But if she was involved in the other side 但如果她与克里格医生
[18:11] of Dr. Krieg’s business, 私底下的行当也有关的话
[18:12] getting it all out in the open 尽早坦白可能会更有助于我们
[18:14] might help us find whoever did this. 找出凶手
[18:16] I’m sorry, no, no. 不好意思 不可能
[18:17] Marla wasn’t involved in anything like that. 玛拉肯定与此无关
[18:20] Y-You can look around if you want, 你想看的话可以四处搜查
[18:21] I mean, check the medicine cabinets. 去查查药柜
[18:23] but I don’t think you’ll find anything. 肯定什么都没有
[18:26] I remember seeing this guy once… 我记得曾经在克里格医生的候诊室
[18:29] in Dr. Krieg’s waiting room. 见过一个人
[18:32] It was a couple of weeks ago. 几周前吧
[18:34] He was older than me. 他年纪比我大
[18:36] 20s, maybe. 大概20来岁
[18:38] He was in real bad shape. 他状态很糟
[18:40] Shaking, sweating. 不停颤抖 流汗
[18:43] Hunched over, like he had a stomachache. 弓着身子 像胃痛一样
[18:45] I just thought he was sick. 我当时只是以为他病了
[18:47] So now you’re wondering if this was an addict 现在你觉得他可能是一个出现
[18:50] who was in withdrawal? 戒断反应的瘾君子
[18:51] Well, Dr. Krieg told him to leave. 克里格医生让他离开
[18:54] And he did. 他就走了
[18:56] But he was angry. 但他很生气
[18:58] I’ll check with Dr. Krieg’s receptionist, 我会去问问克里格医生的接待员
[19:00] see if she can tell us who that patient was. 看看她是否知道这个病人是谁
[19:03] Meantime, you think you could describe him 与此同时 你能向警方素描专家
[19:05] to a sketch artist? 描述一下他的长相吗
[19:07] I could try. 我可以试试
[19:18] – That time already? – Why? You light, D? -这么早就来了 -怎么了 你累了吗 D
[19:22] Hell no. 才没有
[19:24] It’s been like this all day. 一整天都是这样的
[19:27] We’re gonna have to start using bigger bags. 我们得用些更大的袋子了
[19:32] Ain’t you gonna take it? 你不去拿吗
[19:37] You see that homie over there– the big one? 你看到那边那个大个子流浪汉了吗
[19:41] What about him? 他怎么了
[19:42] Could have sworn I saw him outside my apartment this morning. 我发誓今早我在家门口见过他
[19:45] You think he’s Five-O? 你觉得他是警察吗
[19:47] What you think? 你怎么看
[19:52] I think you trippin’. 我觉得你多想了
[19:54] Brother’s too big. 那哥们块头太大了
[19:55] Never seen a big cop? 你没见过大块头警察吗
[19:57] I’m looking for cops all the time. 我一直都在提防警察
[19:59] It’s what I do here. 我就是干这个的
[20:00] I got, like, a spidey sense. 我有敏锐的第六感
[20:04] Dude’s no cop. 那哥们不是警察
[20:06] We’ll finish our business later. 一会再聊
[20:44] – Can I come in? – Sure. -我能进来吗 -当然
[20:51] Something the matter? 怎么了
[20:52] I was being followed. A big dude. 我被人跟踪了 一个大个子
[20:55] I lost him, but I don’t… 我甩掉了他 但我…
[20:56] Shinwell, I’d like you to meet my friend Luc. 辛维尔 来认识下我的朋友 卢克
[20:58] Luc, voici Shinwell. 卢克 这是辛维尔
[21:00] Luc, Merci pour ton 卢克 辛苦你了
[21:01] excellent travail et á trés bientôt. 你做得很好
[21:10] – You had me tailed this morning? – Actually, -你今早找人跟踪我 -事实上
[21:12] he’s been following you since last night. 他从昨晚就开始跟踪你了
[21:14] When you finally caught on and evaded him, 被你发现并成功甩掉后
[21:15] he got a cab here. 他打车过来了
[21:16] I’m assuming that you walked. 你应该是走路来的吧
[21:18] I did, three miles out of my way. 是 走了快五公里
[21:23] Tell me, what is this about? 到底怎么回事
[21:25] Watson said you want to continue your work as a C.I. 华生说你想继续当线人
[21:28] She thinks it suits you. 她觉得那很适合你
[21:30] I don’t. 我不这么认为
[21:31] So I urge you, quit while you’re still alive. 所以我强烈建议 趁你还活着赶紧脱身
[21:35] What I do is none of your business. 我干什么跟你无关
[21:36] I infiltrated a police lab on your behalf. 我为你闯入了警察鉴定室
[21:39] I wiped your fingerprints off a weapon, 我把你的指纹从武器上擦掉了
[21:40] I think that gives me plenty of skin in the game. 我觉得我还是有立场说话的
[21:43] When you first came to Watson, you said you wanted 你最初来找华生的时候
[21:45] to get your life on a better track, 你说你想让生活变好
[21:47] in order to become the kind of person that you would consider 为了成为可以和你女儿
[21:49] worthy of reconnecting with your daughter, Chivonne. 修复关系的那种人
[21:53] Operating as an informant is hardly that, is it? 作为一个线人应该算不上那种人吧
[21:57] You successfully distanced yourself from a gang 在监狱的那段时间
[21:59] once before, in prison. 你成功地脱离了帮派
[22:00] So do it again, outside prison. 现在在监狱外 你应该再次脱离
[22:03] Watson could be there to help. 华生可以帮你
[22:05] All you have to do is ask. 只要你开口
[22:13] I’ll think on it. 我会考虑的
[22:20] Hey, it’s Marcus. Ballistics came back 我是马库斯
[22:22] on the rounds removed from the victims. 受害者枪伤的弹道测试结果出来了
[22:23] They match a slug pulled from 和两年前一个抢劫案受害者
[22:25] the arm of a mugging victim two years ago. 身上提取的子弹一样
[22:27] Mugger was never caught. 抢劫者一直没被抓住
[22:28] Joan and I are gonna talk to the victim, 乔恩和我要去和受害者谈谈
[22:30] see what he remembers. Figured you’d want to join. 看他记得多少 猜你应该也想来
[22:34] I was walking home to my apartment 我在回家的路上
[22:36] and this guy grabs me from behind. 然后有个人从背后抓住了我
[22:37] Shoved me up against a car, 把我按在车上
[22:39] sticks a gun in my face, 拿枪对着我的脸
[22:40] and he said, give me your wallet. 然后让我把钱包给他
[22:43] I guess I took too long. 我猜应该是我动作太慢了
[22:45] Shot me right here. 开枪射中了我这里
[22:47] Arm’s never been the same. 胳膊再也回不到以前的状态了
[22:48] The night it happened, 事发当晚
[22:49] you told police that you didn’t get a good look 你告诉警察
[22:51] at the mugger’s face. 你没看清抢劫者的脸
[22:52] So, maybe you remembered something more 也许在惊吓过去后
[22:54] after the initial shock wore off? 你想起了更多
[22:56] It was dark, it happened fast. 天色很暗 一切发生得很快
[22:59] I think… 我想
[23:01] I was staring more at the gun than at the guy. 我更多地盯着枪而不是那个人
[23:04] According to the emergency room report, 根据急诊室的报告
[23:06] they also removed some auto glass from your shoulder? 他们还从你的肩膀取出了汽车玻璃碎片
[23:08] Yeah, car window, uh, 对 车窗的
[23:10] broke when he shot me, there was– 在他朝我开枪的时候被打碎了
[23:11] there was glass everywhere. 现场到处都是玻璃
[23:13] And the police subsequently looked for the car 随后警察找了那辆车
[23:15] but couldn’t find it. 但没找到
[23:17] So, presumably, the driver returned, 所以可能车主回来后
[23:18] he saw his broken window and he just drove off. 看到了破碎的玻璃 却直接开走了
[23:21] Yeah, I guess. 也许吧
[23:22] Yeah. 好吧
[23:24] Except you’re lying. 你在说谎
[23:26] Excuse me? 你说什么
[23:26] You claim you were pushed up against the car 你说在你被射中胳膊前
[23:28] before someone shot you there, 你背靠着车
[23:29] in the front of your arm, but according to the ER, 但是急诊室的报告里
[23:31] the glass came from the same direction as the bullet, 玻璃和枪击方向是一致的
[23:33] which means whoever shot you did so through the car window, 这说明朝你开枪的人是隔着车窗的
[23:35] so what’s the truth? 所以真相是什么
[23:37] I can come up with any number of scenarios. 我能想象到几种场景
[23:38] You being mugged isn’t one of them. 但不包括你被抢劫
[23:40] Given your deceit, I’m inclined to think 从你的谎言来看 我更倾向于
[23:41] that you were attempting a carjacking, 你想劫持汽车
[23:43] and your would-be victim was armed. 但是你想抢的人有武器
[23:45] Mr. Fisk, even without the attempted carjacking, 菲斯克先生 即使不算劫车未遂
[23:48] I can still charge you with 我仍然可以起诉你
[23:49] filing a false police report about a shooting. 虚报枪击案件
[23:51] But honestly, we’re a lot less interested in any of that 但是说实话
[23:54] than we are in finding whoever fired the gun. 我们对于谁开的枪更感兴趣
[23:56] So, how ’bout you tell us the truth? 所以 你何不告诉我们真相
[23:59] And we’ll all just agree that you’ve suffered enough. 然后我们达成共识 你遭的罪够多了
[24:07] It was a silver Lexus. 是辆银色的雷克萨斯
[24:09] It just pulled out of a parking lot 它刚从停车场出来
[24:10] and up to a light; 停在交通灯前
[24:11] there was a guy and a girl in the car. 车里有一男一女
[24:13] I pulled the driver’s door open, 我打开了驾驶室的门
[24:15] I shouted for them to get out, 喊着让他们出来
[24:16] but then the guy yanked it closed again. 但那个男的突然用力推门
[24:18] And before I knew it, he had a gun out from somewhere 我还没反应过来 他就拿出了枪
[24:20] and he was shooting at me. 开始朝我开枪
[24:22] I ran. 我跑了
[24:23] I was lucky to get out of there alive. 我很幸运能活着离开
[24:25] You remember where this took place? 你还记得地点吗
[24:27] Yeah, out in Hempstead. 当然 在亨普斯特德市
[24:29] They were leaving one of those big furniture stores. 他们刚从一个大的家具商场出来
[24:32] Ridgley’s. 里奇利商场
[24:36] Would you excuse us a minute? 不好意思 我们离开一下
[24:45] The woman who was killed 那个和克里格
[24:47] alongside Dr. Krieg, 一起被杀的女人
[24:48] her full name was Marla Ridgley Moore. 她的全名是玛拉·里奇利·穆尔
[24:54] You think it’s Ridgley like the furniture stores? 你觉得这是家具商店的那个里奇利
[24:56] Furniture empire, more like. 更像是家具王国
[24:58] Hundreds of stores, worth many millions of dollars. 上百家分店 价值数百万
[25:00] All right, but I’m confused. 好吧 我没懂
[25:01] What does any of this have to do with Dr. Krieg 这和克里格医生
[25:03] and the stolen pads? 以及被偷的处方本有什么关系
[25:05] Nothing, that’s the point. 无关 这就是重点
[25:07] The same gun used to kill the heiress 同一把枪杀了
[25:09] to the Ridgley furniture fortune 里奇利家具王国财富继承人
[25:10] was also used by a man exiting a Ridgley’s Furniture lot 还被一个两年前离开里奇利家具停车场的人
[25:13] two years ago. 使用过
[25:14] That could be coincidence, but 这有可能是巧合 但是
[25:16] the odds overwhelmingly favor another explanation. 这几率使另一个解释更加合理了
[25:18] The stolen pads were a smokescreen. 失窃的处方本只是个烟雾弹
[25:20] Franny Krieg was just collateral damage. 弗兰妮·克里格只是附带伤害
[25:22] Marla Moore was the real target. 玛拉·穆尔才是真正的目标
[25:25] We’ve been trying to solve the wrong murder. 我们的案子查错了
[25:38] This whole thing is insane. 这太疯狂了
[25:40] Really? 是吗
[25:41] ‘Cause the judge kind of saw it our way. 因为法官似乎跟我们的看法一样
[25:43] We checked, you own a 9mm Smith & Wesson. 我们查了 那把9毫米的史密斯威森是你的
[25:46] Same caliber used to shoot 这把枪两年前
[25:47] a would-be carjacker two years ago. 击中过一个偷车未遂的人
[25:49] And to kill your ex-wife and Dr. Krieg yesterday. 昨天还杀了你的前妻和克里格医生
[25:52] We also know you used to drive a silver Lexus. 我们也知道你以前开过一辆银色雷克萨斯
[25:54] Just like the one Lee Fisk was trying to steal in 2014. 就像2014年李·菲斯克想偷的那辆
[25:58] Why would I kill Marla? 我为什么要杀玛拉
[26:00] You’re divorced. 你们离婚了
[26:01] Yes, but it wasn’t contentious, not as those things go. 是的 但我们之间不像别的夫妻存在矛盾
[26:05] And if you think I was after her money, 如果你们认为我是图她的钱
[26:06] I’ve been out of her will for over a year. 我一年前就不是她的遗产继承人了
[26:08] You’re forgetting about the will of her father– 你没说她父亲的遗产
[26:10] furniture tycoon Sam Ridgley. 家具大亨山姆·里奇利
[26:13] I’m not in that one, either. 我也不是他的遗产继承人
[26:14] But your son is. 但你儿子是
[26:15] And while he’s legally an adult, 虽然在法律上他是成年人
[26:17] he still requires a great deal of care. 但他还是需要大量的照料
[26:19] And with Marla dead, 现在玛拉死了
[26:21] you’re free to step back into the role of caretaker 你就能回去扮演守护者的角色
[26:23] and resume a life of luxury. 重新过上奢侈的生活
[26:27] All right, fine. 好吧
[26:31] I admit that I was carjacked two years ago 我承认两年前被抢过车
[26:33] and that I tried to shoot the guy. 我冲劫匪开了枪
[26:36] I didn’t report it because I– 我没上报是因为我
[26:39] because I was having an affair with one of Marla’s employees. 因为我当时和玛拉的一名员工出轨了
[26:42] A woman named Janine Roth. 一个叫珍宁·罗斯的女人
[26:44] I was picking her up from work that night. 我那天晚上去接她下班
[26:47] I couldn’t tell Marla, 我不能告诉玛拉事实
[26:48] so I lied about how the window broke 所以我在车窗碎掉这事上说了谎
[26:50] and kept the rest to myself. 没说出剩下的事
[26:53] I was a bad husband. 我是个糟糕的丈夫
[26:55] But Marla, 但玛拉
[26:57] she was a saint. 她是个圣人
[26:59] Okay, the stress on her, 她面对的压力
[27:01] the time and effort to take care of Ethan, 在照顾伊森上付出的时间和精力
[27:02] I could have never done that. 我永远都做不到
[27:04] And I could never have hurt her. 我也永远都不会伤害她
[27:07] So where’s the gun now? 那枪现在在哪
[27:09] In the garage at the house. 在房子的车库里
[27:11] I stashed it in my tool drawer 我开枪打了那个想攻击我和珍宁的人后
[27:12] after I shot the man who attacked me and Janine. 把枪藏在了我的工具抽屉里
[27:15] I haven’t seen it since. 之后就没再见过那把枪
[27:16] Mr. Moore, I think you’re forgetting 穆尔先生 你好像忘了
[27:18] I searched that garage this morning 今早我们检查
[27:19] when we were checking to see if your wife 你妻子还有没有藏匿药物时
[27:21] had any hidden pills. 我搜查了那个车库
[27:22] Hard for me to imagine I missed a gun. 很难相信我漏掉了一把枪
[27:25] Well, you must have. 那你肯定漏掉了
[27:26] Either that, or… 不是那样 那就是
[27:29] What? 什么
[27:30] Or someone took it. 那就是有人拿走了
[27:31] Tons of people go in and out of that house. 每天有很多人进出那房子
[27:34] Domestic help, 家政人员
[27:35] medical help. 医疗人员
[27:36] I told you before, 我之前也说了
[27:37] I was at a friend’s when the murders happened. 凶案发生时我在朋友那里
[27:39] Haven’t you checked that? 你们没查吗
[27:40] We did. Problem is, 我们查了 但问题是
[27:42] no one else can corroborate it. 没有别人能证实
[27:43] And your friend let it slip that you called him 你朋友不小心说漏了嘴
[27:45] to make sure your stories were straight, 是你打电话让他帮你证实你的故事的
[27:47] so for now, 所以现在
[27:48] we’re gonna call your alibi soft. 我们认为你的不在场证明不够充分
[27:51] Marla and I got along fine. 玛拉和我的关系挺好
[27:53] Just ask Ethan. 问问伊森就知道了
[27:55] We will. 我们会的
[28:00] Okay, Ethan, good. 好的 伊森 很好
[28:06] Good. 很好
[28:10] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[28:16] Come in. 进来吧
[28:17] I didn’t want to interrupt your session. 我不想打扰你的复健
[28:20] Believe me, we are not done. 相信我 我们还没完
[28:21] I’ll come back in ten, we’ll keep going. 我十分钟后回来 咱们继续
[28:23] You still owe me for time we need to make up. 你还欠我需要弥补的时间
[28:25] I remember. 我记得
[28:30] How are you doing? 你怎么样了
[28:33] It still doesn’t feel real. 还是感觉不是真的
[28:36] But she’d want me to keep going. 但她希望我坚持下去
[28:39] Ethan, I’m here because my colleagues 伊森 我来是因为我的同事
[28:42] are with your father at his apartment. 现在正和你父亲在他的公寓里
[28:44] The gun that was used to kill your mother and Dr. Krieg 那把杀了你母亲和克里格医生的枪
[28:46] is registered under his name. 是注册在他名下的
[28:49] The police are searching for it right now. 警方现在正在搜寻那把枪
[28:53] No. No, that has to be a mistake. 不 不 肯定是哪里弄错了
[28:56] It’s not a mistake. 没有弄错
[29:00] I can’t imagine being asked what I’m about to ask you, 我很难想象被问这种问题是怎样的心情
[29:03] but if you know anything– 但如果你知道任何事
[29:05] if you heard your parents fight recently, 如果你最近听到父母争吵
[29:06] if you think your father was lying about 如果你认为你父亲对他昨天的行踪
[29:08] where he was yesterday… 说了谎
[29:09] Stop. 够了
[29:11] I don’t think you can imagine what it is you’re asking me. 我觉得你不明白自己在问什么
[29:17] My mom was everything to me. 妈妈就是我的全部
[29:20] I don’t leave this house. 我无法离开这幢房子
[29:22] I don’t have friends. 我没有朋友
[29:25] Just the people she paid to help me. 只有她付钱请来帮我的那些人
[29:28] And now you’re asking me to believe that 现在你却要让我相信
[29:30] my dad is the one who killed her? 是我爸爸杀了她
[29:35] I’m alone. 我只身一人
[29:38] I need him. 我需要他
[29:41] Wouldn’t you want to know the truth? 你难道不想知道真相吗
[29:42] No. And I already told you, you’re wrong. 不想 而且我说了 你想错了
[29:45] Katie! 凯蒂
[29:47] Look, I don’t know anything. 听着 我什么也不知道
[29:48] I’m sorry you wasted your time, 很抱歉你白费了时间
[29:50] but my dad is innocent. 但我爸是清白的
[29:51] Ethan, what is it? 伊森 怎么了
[29:55] It’s okay. 没事
[29:58] I’m leaving. 我走了
[30:10] Did you go shopping? 你去购物了吗
[30:12] I had to pick up some supplies. 我必须去买点补给品
[30:13] I also stopped by the precinct. 还去了局里一趟
[30:16] The police have now searched Patrick Moore’s 警方已经搜了帕特里克·穆尔的
[30:18] home, car, office… 家宅 汽车 办公室
[30:20] researched the Moore family home, 又搜了穆尔一家的住处
[30:21] the murder weapon hasn’t turned up. 没找到凶器
[30:23] Nor have the stolen prescription pads. 也没发现被偷的处方本
[30:26] In my other investigation, 在我的另一项调查中
[30:27] I now believe that the police in 1938 我现在认为1938年警方
[30:30] bungled the chess club case more than they even knew. 对象棋俱乐部惨案的处理不是一般的糟糕
[30:33] I don’t even think the murder weapon was a knife 我甚至认为凶器并非小刀
[30:34] but a piece of trophy. 而是一个奖杯
[30:36] In order to confirm that, 为了确认这点
[30:37] I’m going to have to un-restore Shinwell’s restoration, 我只能把辛维尔的修复成果再度复原
[30:40] regrettably. 真不好意思
[30:42] What about the soldering iron? 烙铁是干什么用的
[30:44] Heat softens the wood filler. 要用高温软化木质填料
[30:45] It pops right out. You? 立马就想到了它 你呢
[30:47] I’ve been going over Marla and Patrick’s phone records 我一直在看玛拉和帕特里克的通话记录
[30:50] and e-mails. 以及来往电邮
[30:52] I had hoped to find proof that Patrick knew 我是想找到证据证明
[30:54] that Marla was at Franny Krieg’s office 帕特里克知道凶案发生时
[30:56] at the time of the murders. 玛拉在弗兰妮·克里格的办公室
[30:57] But? 然而
[30:59] Well, Marcus called right before you walked in. 就在你进来前 马库斯打了个电话
[31:01] He said that Patrick and his friend 他说高尔夫锦标赛期间
[31:03] ordered a pizza during the golf tournament. 帕特里克和朋友叫了一份披萨
[31:05] Delivery guy recognized Patrick 送货员认出了帕特里克
[31:07] ’cause he was the one who paid. 因为是他付的钱
[31:09] So, Patrick Moore’s not our killer. 这么说帕特里克·穆尔不是凶手
[31:12] What are you looking for now? 那你现在在找什么
[31:13] Anything that stands out. 看有什么不同寻常的东西
[31:15] Any reason why someone would want to kill Marla. 可能会让什么人对玛拉起杀心的东西
[31:21] So, Shinwell and Detective Guzman met today. 辛维尔和古兹曼警探今天见了面
[31:24] It went well. He’s gonna register him as a C.I. 会面顺利 会将他登记为线人
[31:28] May my concerns have been for nothing. 但愿我是多虑了
[31:39] This is weird. 怪了
[31:44] Uh, Marla called this same number 玛拉也打过这个号码
[31:47] almost two weeks ago. 在差不多两周前
[31:49] It’s from one of Franny Krieg’s prepaid cell phones, 从弗兰妮·克里格的一个预付费手机打出
[31:52] which she set up for the stolen IDs. 是她为被盗身份安排的手机
[31:54] Mrs. Moore called a number of doctors 穆尔太太在几周前
[31:57] at Corona General in the weeks preceding. 曾打给科罗纳综合医院的许多医生
[32:00] I recognize the prefix for their private exchange. 我认出了他们私人汇票的前缀
[32:03] She was doctor shopping. 她在囤积管制药品
[32:04] That’s a practice of opioid addicts. 那是类鸦片成瘾者的行为
[32:06] We found no evidence that she was one, though. 但我们没找到她也是其中一员的证据
[32:09] True, but people doctor shop 话虽如此 但只要医生没有
[32:10] for all sorts of reasons 开出他们想要的药方
[32:12] any time they’re not getting what they want from their doctors. 人们总能找出各种理由去搞到处方药
[32:17] I just thought of something, 我突然有个想法
[32:18] but I think we’re gonna have to get a warrant. 但需要搜查令
[32:21] For? 搜什么
[32:23] It’s Dr. Krieg’s medical file on Ethan Moore. 这是伊森·穆尔在克里格医生那里的病历
[32:25] Ethan wasn’t really sick. 伊森并非真的有病
[32:27] His mother was poisoning him. 是他母亲在给他下毒
[32:30] Come again? 再说一次
[32:31] She was committing Munchausen by proxy… 看起来她在通过代理
[32:32] by the looks of it, since Ethan was a little boy. 满足自己的求医癖 从伊森小时候开始
[32:34] She was doctor shopping. 她囤积管制药品
[32:36] She was extremely involved in Ethan’s treatments 她全面参与伊森的各种治疗
[32:38] and got a lot of attention for it. 比因此受到了关注
[32:40] She spoke to his doctors on a regular basis without him, 她会在他不在场的情况下 定期跟医生交流
[32:42] and the illness itself was a mystery. 而实际病情则是个谜
[32:45] None of these things on their own is significant, 这些情况本身都不严重
[32:47] but together, they’re signs that doctors 但合在一起 则是医生们
[32:48] are taught to look out for. 被教导应该留意的迹象
[32:50] And you think he killed her for it? 你认为他因此杀了她
[32:52] And Dr. Krieg? 还有克里格医生
[32:53] We do. 没错
[32:54] Marcus is on his way to the house. 马库斯正前往他们家
[32:56] I thought the kid had an alibi. 我记得那孩子有不在场证明
[32:57] I heard the physical therapist say he had missed time to make up, 我听理疗师说他缺过治疗需要补上
[33:00] so it’s possible he told people he was going to the sessions, 所以有可能是他跟别人说自己要接受治疗
[33:04] but really he canceled it or cut it short. 但实际上取消或缩了水
[33:07] And what? Drove himself to the doctor’s office, 然后怎么着 开车去医生办公室
[33:09] shot her and his mom? 枪杀了她和他妈
[33:12] I thought this kid could barely walk. 我记得这孩子连走都成问题呢
[33:13] We think he had some help, perhaps the physical therapist. 我们认为有人帮他 也许是他那位理疗师
[33:16] We’re gonna speak to her, too. 我们也准备去找她聊聊
[33:17] Say you’re right about the motive for the mom. 就算你们在他杀姆的动机这事上说对了
[33:19] Why would he kill the doctor? 他为什么要杀那位医生
[33:21] Because she discovered what Marla was doing 因为她发现了玛拉的所作所为
[33:23] and she told Ethan about it. 并且告诉了伊森
[33:25] So, if he had killed only Marla, 所以 如果他只杀了玛拉一个人
[33:27] Dr. Krieg would’ve known it was him. 克里格医生就会知道凶手是他
[33:29] Ethan had been Dr. Krieg’s patient for over a year. 伊森在克里格医生那接受了超过一年的治疗
[33:32] She’d already ran a battery of tests. 她给他做了一系列的测试
[33:34] Failed to find a diagnosis 都没有诊断出病因
[33:36] ’cause there was no disease. 因为他根本没有病
[33:38] Eventually, she ran out of tests, 终于 她用尽了所有测试方法
[33:40] so Marla was looking to start all over again 于是玛拉决定再找一位新医生
[33:42] with a new doctor. 重新来过
[33:43] At which point, she unwittingly calls 这时 她无意中打给了
[33:46] one of Dr. Krieg’s stolen identities, 其中一位被克里格医生盗用身份的医生
[33:49] a rheumatologist at the same hospital. 同一间医院的一位风湿病专家
[33:52] Dr. Krieg’s burner phones were found at the scene of the crime. 克里格医生的一次性手机在犯罪现场被发现了
[33:55] We had CCS download voice mail. 我们让鉴证科下载了其中的语音留言
[33:57] Dr. Gordon, my name is Marla Moore. 戈登医生 我是玛拉·穆尔
[34:00] I’m calling about my son, Ethan. 我打来是想为我儿子伊森咨询一下
[34:02] He’s 18. 他现在18岁
[34:03] He’s been in treatment since he was three, 自三岁起一直在接受治疗
[34:05] and our current doctor’s just not on the ball. 而我们现在这位医生实在是不太靠谱
[34:08] At first, we were told he had juvenile arthritis, 一开始 我们被告知他患有幼年型关节炎
[34:11] but the symptoms never added up. 但是症状一直对不上
[34:13] She told Dr. Krieg the symptoms started at six. 她告诉克里格医生症状是在他6岁时出现的
[34:16] She never mentioned juvenile arthritis. 她从未提到过幼年型关节炎
[34:18] So, her story was changing. 所以 她一直在变换说辞
[34:20] We think that’s what tipped Dr. Krieg off. 我们认为是这件事让克里格医生发现了端倪
[34:22] Now, in her calendar, 在她的日程表上
[34:24] she had two more meetings involving the Moores. 还有两次与穆尔一家的会面
[34:27] The first one was a week before the murders. 第一次是谋杀发生前一周
[34:30] In her notes, she says that she visited with Ethan alone, 她的笔记里写到 她让伊森母亲在外等候
[34:34] asking the mother to wait outside 单独与他进行了交谈
[34:36] while she shared her discovery. 其间她把她的发现告诉了他
[34:38] So, the mom is abusing her kid. 所以 这位母亲在虐待她的孩子
[34:40] Why not call Protective Services? 为什么不打电话给儿童保护机构
[34:42] Ethan’s 18. 伊森已经年满18岁了
[34:43] She decided to talk to him as an adult. 她决定以对待成人的方式告诉他
[34:45] Given the events that followed, 鉴于之后发生的事情
[34:46] you could imagine how she shared her awareness 你可以想象她是如何把她发现的
[34:49] of Marla’s message on another doctor’s voice mail. 这条玛拉给另一位医生的语音留言放给他听的
[34:51] Perhaps it was the only way to gain Ethan’s trust, 这大概是她获取伊森信任的唯一方法了
[34:54] reveal her criminal activities, and explain 揭露她的罪行 并跟伊森解释
[34:56] that Marla had inadvertently called one of her aliases. 玛拉无意中打给了她化名的那位医生
[35:01] The final meeting… 最后一次诊疗
[35:02] was the day they were both murdered. 就是她俩被谋杀那天
[35:08] Hey, the captain’s here, too. 警监也在这里
[35:09] Something tells me you were right about Ethan Moore. 我觉得你对伊森·穆尔的推测没错
[35:12] According to the housekeeper, he was real upset last night 根据管家的证词 在我们昨晚结束
[35:15] after we finished the second search. 第二次搜查后他非常沮丧
[35:17] He just went into his room, wouldn’t talk to anyone. 他把自己关在房间里 不和任何人说话
[35:19] About a half hour later, 然后大约半小时后
[35:20] she heard a car pick him up and drive away. 她听到有辆车过来把他接走了
[35:22] Didn’t see who got him or the car. 没看到是谁接的 也没看到车
[35:25] No one’s heard from him since. 自那之后他就杳无音信了
[35:27] Ethan is gone. 伊森逃走了
[35:41] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[35:42] I’m here. 我在这
[35:44] Are you done redestroying the table? 那张桌子你完事了没
[35:47] Decided not to, actually. 我还是决定不动它了
[35:49] Got better use for it as is. 现在这样它能派上更好的用场
[35:51] Marcus and I just finished interviewing 马库斯和我刚结束
[35:52] the rest of the Moore staff. 对穆尔家其他雇员的询问
[35:53] No one knew anything. 无人知情
[35:55] Physical therapist? 理疗师呢
[35:56] She was on a Skype call with her boyfriend 凶案发生时她正在和她男友
[35:58] at the time of the murders. 打视频电话
[35:59] Her phone’s geolocation puts her at Ethan’s house. 她手机上的定位信息显示她在伊森家
[36:01] Now, when Marcus spoke to her the other day, 马库斯那天对她进行询问的时候
[36:03] she confirmed Ethan’s alibi, 她证实了伊森的不在场证明
[36:05] but the truth is, 但事实是
[36:06] Ethan canceled the session right when she got to the house. 她刚到那边伊森就取消了治疗
[36:09] So, she stuck around to adjust some of the equipment. 于是 她留下来调整设备
[36:12] She just assumed he was upstairs the whole time. 她只是假定伊森一直都在楼上待着
[36:15] So, the search for Ethan’s accomplice, 所以 对伊森的同伙
[36:16] and by extension Ethan himself, continues. 以及伊森本人的搜寻还得继续
[36:19] Agent Ritter just sent this over. 里特探员刚把这个发过来
[36:21] After we discovered the murders, 在我们发现这起谋杀案之后
[36:22] he broadened his alert 他扩大了警戒范围
[36:24] so that pharmacies would report the scripts 这样药店就会在收到弗兰妮·克里格
[36:26] from Franny Krieg and the other doctors. 以及她化名的其他医生的处方后上报警方
[36:30] These are where users either filled their scripts 这上面显示了冒填处方被使用
[36:32] off the bogus pads, or tried to, and were stopped. 或者尝试使用 以及被拒收的地点
[36:36] His idea of a peace offering. 这是他和解的方式
[36:37] He wants me to know the DEA’s net is working. 他想让我知道药监局的网络还是有用的
[36:40] We should send Agent Ritter something very nice in return. 我们应该给里特探员好好回个礼
[36:44] I don’t think it’s that big a deal. 我不觉得这有什么大不了的
[36:45] You don’t at the moment, 你现在不这么认为
[36:46] but you’re about to change your mind. 但你马上就会改主意了
[36:49] This dot… 这个点
[36:50] is dated the night of the murders, 是在凶案发生当晚标记的
[36:50] 费利蒙大道16384号 邮编NJ07024 李堡市
[36:51] just before 7:00 pm in Fort Lee. 就在晚上7点前 在李堡市
[36:54] And that’s meaningful because…? 这信息很有意义是因为…
[36:57] Well, we’re looking for Ethan’s accomplice. 我们在找伊森的同谋
[36:58] You know it’s not his father, 你知道不是他父亲
[37:00] his physical therapist, 不是他的物理治疗师
[37:01] or anyone on the household staff. 也不是任何家政员工
[37:04] Ethan was a virtual shut-in… 伊森基本是足不出户的
[37:06] so where else could he have met someone 所以他还能在哪遇到别人
[37:08] to enlist in a double homicide? 并将其拉入一起双重谋杀呢
[37:12] his doctor’s office. 他医生的办公室
[37:13] He said he met an addict in Franny Krieg’s waiting room. 他说过在克里格的候诊室见过一个瘾君子
[37:16] Maybe that wasn’t entirely made up? 也许并不完全是编造的
[37:18] The stolen pads have never been recovered. 被偷的处方本一直没找到
[37:21] Whether Ethan intended them as payment 要么伊森打算用它们来作为报酬
[37:23] or whether his accomplice just helped themselves to them, 要么他的同谋自己拿走了
[37:26] either way, they could’ve been incentive 不管怎样 他们可能有动机
[37:27] to participate in a murder. 参与一场谋杀
[37:30] What does an addict do when they find themselves 一个瘾君子要是发现自己手里
[37:33] with a cache of blank prescriptions? 有一摞空白的处方签 他会怎么做
[37:36] He fills one as soon as possible. 他会迫不及待填一张
[37:38] Perhaps in this case, the night of the murders 也许在这个案子里 就在谋杀当晚
[37:41] after dropping Ethan home. 将伊森送回家之后
[37:43] The first pharmacy across the George Washington Bridge. 过了乔治·华盛顿大桥后的第一家药房
[37:52] Can I have a few minutes? 我单独跟他说几句好吗
[37:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:58] I asked if I could speak with you alone, 我问能不能跟你单独聊几句
[38:00] but you are not obligated to say anything back. 不过你没有义务回答我
[38:04] How did they find me? 他们怎么找到我的
[38:06] Todd Fisher, the addict who helped you, 陶德·费舍 那个帮了你的瘾君子
[38:08] gave us the name of the hotel where he dropped you off. 他给了我们那天送你去的酒店名字
[38:12] He also confessed to driving you to 他还承认在谋杀当天
[38:14] and from Franny Krieg’s office the day of the murders. 开车载你往返了弗兰妮·克里格的办公室
[38:18] We also found your father’s gun in your hotel room. 我们还在你的酒店房间发现了你父亲的枪
[38:24] I found out some information 我发现了一些信息
[38:26] that I thought you might want to know. 你可能会想知道
[38:29] I had an idea where your mother got those drugs 我知道你母亲从哪搞到那些药的了
[38:31] she was giving you all those years. 那些她多年来一直用在你身上的药
[38:33] Now, your grandfather, Sam, 你外祖父 山姆
[38:35] was on a whole list of medications 有一长串药物清单
[38:38] for his heart, blood pressure, thyroid… 治疗他的心脏 血压 甲状腺
[38:41] anti-seizure meds. 还有抗癫痫药物
[38:43] His staff knew for a long time 他的员工很早就知道
[38:45] that pills were going missing. 药在不断丢失
[38:46] They even fired a nurse over it once, thinking it was her. 他们还曾以为是一个护士而将其开除了
[38:50] Never in a million years would they have thought 再给他们几百辈子 他们也想不到
[38:52] his daughter was stealing them to poison her own son. 是他的女儿一直在偷药去给自己儿子下毒
[38:58] And these explain all my symptoms? 这就能解释我的症状了吗
[39:00] We won’t know for sure 我们无法确定
[39:01] which ones she gave you until you’re tested… 她到底给了你哪些药 得等你接受检查
[39:05] but a number of them can trigger the immune system to go haywire. 但大量药物累加就能触发免疫系统紊乱
[39:09] All the signs of an autoimmune disease show up. 那些自体免疫疾病的各种症状
[39:12] Antibodies in the blood, the swelling, the joint pain… 血液中的抗体 身体浮肿 关节疼痛
[39:15] everything except a cause. 一切症状 但并不是因为真的患了这种病
[39:18] The effects should be temporary. 影响应该是暂时的
[39:20] Now that you’re not taking them anymore, 现在你已经没有服药了
[39:22] your symptoms should improve. 你的状况应该会好转
[39:27] Will you talk to the police for me? 你能帮我跟警方说说吗
[39:30] About what? 说什么
[39:32] Tell them you understand why I did it. 告诉他们你明白我为什么那么做
[39:36] What she did to me. 告诉他们她对我做的事
[39:39] She stole my life. 她偷走了我的生活
[39:44] Here’s what I understand. 我的理解是这样
[39:47] Franny Krieg was selling illegal prescriptions to addicts. 弗兰妮·克里格在卖非法处方给瘾君子
[39:51] If she was caught, she would’ve gone to prison, 如果她被抓 就会进监狱
[39:54] but somewhere in there she was still a physician 但某种程度上 她还是个医生
[39:56] and you were her patient. 而你是她的病人
[39:58] She tried to throw you a lifeline 她想挽救你
[39:59] and tell you what your mother was doing. 想告诉你你母亲在做什么
[40:04] She had to know what she was risking, 她一定知道她冒了什么样的风险
[40:05] but she tried to save you anyway and you killed her for it. 可她还是想救你 而你为此杀了她
[40:50] You could’ve just said, “No, thank you.” 你可以直接说「不用 谢谢」的
[40:53] I brought it here 我把它带来
[40:54] because I think we’re gonna have to spend more time together. 是因为我觉得我们会有更多共处的时间
[40:58] So consider the table on indefinite loan. 就把这桌子当成无限期的贷款吧
[41:01] and how many games you figure we’ll get in, 你觉得咱们能下多少盘
[41:03] what with how soon you think I’ll be dead and all? 你不是觉得我很快就会死了吗
[41:06] Watson told me you were going to continue with Detective Guzman. 华生跟我说你会继续跟古兹曼警探合作
[41:10] I can’t stop you. 我不能阻止你
[41:11] I have a proposal. 我有个提议
[41:14] You turned down Watson’s offer once that she, uh, 你曾经回绝过华生的提议
[41:16] train you to be a detective. 她本想训练你做侦探
[41:19] I offer now, instead, 现在换我来提议
[41:20] that we train you to be an informant. 我们训练你做线人
[41:23] We can teach you the skills you require to, uh, 我们可以教给你必备的技巧
[41:25] survive that undertaking: 能帮你在那种行当里求生
[41:27] skills of deception, avoiding detection… 还有欺骗的技巧 避免被检查
[41:30] how to extract information without the subject knowing 以及如何在对方没察觉的情况下
[41:33] they’re being questioned. 套取信息
[41:35] And I pay for this schooling how? 那我要如何付学费呢
[41:37] By getting beat at chess? 下棋输给你吗
[41:39] Every now and then, Watson and I have our own need 我和华生时不时也需要
[41:42] of a pair of eyes on the street. 街上有些眼线
[41:45] So, in addition to your official capacity with the NYPD, 所以 除了你跟纽约警局正式的合作
[41:48] you’ll also unofficially be our informant, as well. 你也是我们非官方的线人
[41:54] Do you accept the proposal? 你接受这提议吗
[42:06] Let’s see what you got. 来看看你有什么本事吧
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme