时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yes, honey, I got the strawberry cream cheese. | 是 亲爱的 我买草莓乳酪了 |
[00:06] | Two containers. | 两杯装的 |
[00:08] | When a pregnant lady talks, I listen. | 孕妇说话时 我洗耳恭听 |
[00:13] | Catch you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[00:19] | Emily, come on! | 艾米莉 快 |
[00:21] | Heads up! | 注意 |
[00:23] | It’s yours. | 球传你了 |
[00:25] | Hey, guys. | 小家伙们 |
[00:27] | Missing something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[00:29] | That’s not ours. | 那不是我们的 |
[00:31] | Ours is back there. | 我们的在那边 |
[00:55] | Mr. Gardner, you wound me. | 加德纳先生 你让我伤心了 |
[00:58] | I asked your secretary to tell you I’m here. | 我让你秘书告诉你我到了 |
[00:59] | Next thing I know, you’re on the roof. | 结果你就跑房顶上来了 |
[01:02] | It’s hard not to take that personally. | 我很难觉得你不是针对我啊 |
[01:05] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[01:06] | Hey, what are you doing? | 喂 你干什么 |
[01:11] | Didn’t want to keep this view all to yourself, did you? | 你也不想一人独占这番美景吧 |
[01:14] | You come any closer, I’m gonna jump. | 你再靠近我就要跳了 |
[01:16] | Were it not for the fact that you might hurt someone | 要不是你跳下去有可能伤到下面的人 |
[01:18] | down there, I would let you. | 我就让你跳了 |
[01:21] | I mean, you are a murderer after all. | 毕竟 你是个杀人犯 |
[01:26] | When did you figure out it was me? | 你什么时候知道是我的 |
[01:28] | Days ago. | 几天前 |
[01:31] | You kept coming to see me. | 你一直来找我 |
[01:33] | Insinuating things. | 到处打听 |
[01:34] | Look, I just wanted you to confess, not this. | 我只是想让你自首 不是自杀 |
[01:38] | I didn’t want to kill Yanis. | 我没想杀扬尼斯 |
[01:41] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[01:43] | He introduced me to my wife, for crying out loud. | 我妻子都是他给我介绍的 天啊 |
[01:51] | What are you…? | 你这是… |
[01:51] | Shush. | 安静 |
[01:54] | He’s struck again. | 他又作案了 |
[01:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:57] | The Bensonhurst Bomber. | 本森赫炸弹客 |
[01:58] | Do you remember him? | 你记得他吗 |
[02:00] | A serial bomber. | 一个连环爆炸案的凶手 |
[02:01] | An affinity for putting improvised explosives | 特别喜欢把自制炸弹 |
[02:03] | in-in random places. | 随机投放 |
[02:05] | His original reign of terror was the bulk of 2010, | 2010年大半年都曾在他的恐怖统治下 |
[02:07] | and then he just disappeared. | 然后他就消失了 |
[02:09] | No one heard from him for six years. | 整整六年 他杳无音讯 |
[02:12] | And then, several weeks ago, he set off a device in a food court | 而几周前 他在一条小吃街引爆了炸弹 |
[02:15] | and maimed a group of teenagers. | 让一群年轻人变成了残废 |
[02:17] | He just… Just killed a man. | 就在刚刚 他又害死了一个人 |
[02:20] | We have to go. | 咱们得走了 |
[02:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[02:24] | Not talking to you. | 没跟你说话 |
[02:32] | Took you long enough. | 怎么这么久 |
[02:34] | You couldn’t get him further away from the ledge? | 你就不能让他离边上远点吗 |
[02:46] | Looks like the bomb was a homemade device. | 看来炸弹是自制的 |
[02:48] | Composed mostly of bleach and potassium chloride. | 主要由漂白剂和氯化钾构成 |
[02:51] | Bensonhurst Bomber’s signature recipe. | 本森赫炸弹客的标识性手法 |
[02:53] | Still smell the chlorine. | 现在还能闻到氯 |
[02:54] | It was hidden inside a soccer ball. | 他把炸弹藏在了一个足球里 |
[02:56] | The victim, Tom O’Leary, picked it up | 被害人汤姆·奥莱瑞捡起了球 |
[02:57] | and it exploded in his hands. | 然后就在他手里爆了 |
[03:00] | Bomb squad estimates | 爆炸小队估计 |
[03:00] | the force was about twice the size of a hand grenade. | 爆炸强度是手榴弹的两倍 |
[03:04] | O’Leary was killed, five others were injured by flying debris. | 奥莱瑞死亡 另外五人被飞片所伤 |
[03:07] | The detonator was a walkie-talkie, | 引爆装置是一只对讲机 |
[03:09] | which means the bomber was probably watching from nearby. | 这意味着炸弹客可能就在附近看着 |
[03:12] | Not uncommon for people with pathological urges for destruction | 对于病态渴望毁灭的人而言 |
[03:14] | to want to see their work unfold. | 想看看自己的成果 并不罕见 |
[03:17] | It’s odd that the Bensonhurst Bomber’s comeback tour | 奇怪的是 本森赫炸弹客的回归之作 |
[03:19] | is two explosions in Flushing. | 居然是在法拉盛接连安排两场爆炸 |
[03:21] | Yeah, the press is gonna have to give him a new name. | 是啊 媒体得给他起个新称号了 |
[03:25] | Those are the mayor’s people. | 市长的人来了 |
[03:26] | We’ll be back. | 我们一会儿回来 |
[03:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:36] | Maybe nothing. | 或许没什么 |
[04:13] | Watch it. | 看着点儿 |
[04:34] | What are you, nuts?! | 你疯了吗 |
[04:52] | Because it’s a police matter, and you have to stay. Here. | 这是警方事务 你必须留下 人来了 |
[04:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[04:58] | There was a man. He was acting suspiciously. | 有个男人形迹可疑 |
[05:00] | I followed, and he ran. | 我跟着他 他逃了 |
[05:01] | – Did he hit you? – No, no, no, no. | -他打你了吗 -没没没 |
[05:03] | A car hit me. That’s how he got away. | 我是被车撞了 所以才让他逃了 |
[05:05] | – This the car? – No. | -这是那辆车吗? -不是 |
[05:07] | This was already here. | 这辆车之前就在这 |
[05:08] | You seriously think the man you were chasing was the bomber? | 你真觉得你追的那个人就是炸弹客 |
[05:10] | I think the fact that there was a chase is very suspicious. | 我觉得他逼我非得追他就很可疑了 |
[05:13] | This man will not let me leave, eh? You are police. | 这个人不让我走 你们是警察 |
[05:16] | – Fix it. – All right. | -解决这事 -好吧 |
[05:18] | If this isn’t the guy you chased | 如果这不是你追的那个人 |
[05:19] | and he’s not the guy who hit you with his car, | 他也不是开车撞了你的那个人 |
[05:21] | then why the hell are you keeping him here? | 那你为什么要把他留在这 |
[05:22] | Because the man I chased put his hand on there, | 因为我追的那个人用手扶了那里 |
[05:24] | and if he’s the Bensonhurst Bomber, | 如果他是本森赫炸弹客 |
[05:26] | we’re gonna have his prints. | 我们就能得到他的指纹 |
[05:36] | So you’re a sketch artist now? | 你现在成了侧写师了吗 |
[05:38] | Sketch artists must rely on the memories of others. | 侧写师必须依靠别人的记忆 |
[05:41] | I have the luxury of my own. | 我用的是自己的 |
[05:42] | Unfortunately, this drawing only serves to advertise | 不幸的是 这幅画只体现了 |
[05:45] | the identity-concealing benefits of hoodies, hats, and sunglasses. | 兜帽衫 帽子和墨镜的隐蔽作用 |
[05:49] | Well, whoever he is, | 不管他是谁 |
[05:50] | we have his prints. If he’s in the system, we’ll get him. | 我们有他的指纹 如果他在系统里就能找到 |
[05:53] | If he’s in the system. Who’s the breeder? | 前提是他得在系统里 那个哺育者是谁 |
[05:57] | The “Breeder” is Gia Caruso. | 这个”哺育者”是吉雅·卡鲁索 |
[05:59] | She was one of my first sober clients. | 她是我最初的康戒客户之一 |
[06:01] | She e-mailed me. She’s getting her ten-year chip next week. | 她给我发邮件说下周要拿到十周年徽章了 |
[06:04] | And she wanted me to see her beautiful daughters. | 而且她想让我看看她漂亮的女儿们 |
[06:23] | It occurs to me you’re approaching an anniversary of your own. | 我想起来你也快庆祝周年了 |
[06:27] | Been almost five years since you committed to becoming a detective. | 你成为侦探也快五年了 |
[06:30] | Do I get a cake for that? | 你会送我一个蛋糕吗 |
[06:33] | Does it still fulfill you? | 它还能满足你吗 |
[06:35] | Cake? | 蛋糕吗 |
[06:36] | Our chosen profession. | 我们选择的职业 |
[06:38] | Why are you asking me this? | 你为什么这么问我 |
[06:40] | You’ve been a detective for exactly four years, | 你当侦探已经 |
[06:41] | nine months, 16 days. | 4年9个月零16天了 |
[06:43] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:44] | You were a sober companion for four years, 11 months, 23 days. | 你之前当康戒陪护当了4年11个月零23天 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna ask you again, so? | 我要再问你一遍 所以呢 |
[06:51] | This is your third career. | 这是你的第三份职业 |
[06:53] | You stopped being a surgeon for personal reasons. | 你不当外科医生是出于个人原因 |
[06:54] | You stopped being a sober companion | 你不当康戒陪护 |
[06:55] | because something better came along. | 是因为有了更好的职业 |
[06:57] | It just seemed a prudent time to ask | 现在貌似是合适的时机 |
[06:58] | whether your wanderlust had subsided. | 问问你的跳槽瘾是否过去了 |
[07:02] | As a matter of fact, you’re right. | 其实你说得对 |
[07:05] | Life is short. I haven’t been a construction worker yet, | 人生苦短 我还没当过建筑工人 |
[07:07] | or a biker, | 或者自行车手 |
[07:09] | Indian chief. | 印度菜厨师 |
[07:11] | You think I don’t get the Village People reference, | 你以为我没听懂你在讽刺我是乡下人 |
[07:13] | but I do. | 但我听懂了 |
[07:18] | That guy you chased, his prints are in the system. | 你追的那个人 他的指纹在系统里 |
[07:20] | We got a positive I.D. | 我们得到了他的身份信息 |
[07:22] | His name’s Nathan Resor. | 他叫内森·里索 |
[07:27] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[07:28] | I take taxis all over the city. | 我在城里到处都坐过出租车 |
[07:30] | I could’ve left these fingerprints days ago. | 这些指纹可能是好几天前留下的 |
[07:32] | We’re not interested in days ago. | 我们对好几天前不感兴趣 |
[07:33] | We’re interested in this morning. | 我们感兴趣的是今天早上 |
[07:35] | The bomb in Flushing exploded just after 8:15 A.M. | 8:15发生的法拉盛的炸弹爆炸事件 |
[07:39] | I was at home, working. | 我那时在家工作 |
[07:41] | Didn’t leave till after lunch. | 直到午餐后才离开 |
[07:43] | That’s not a very good alibi. | 这可不算很好的不在场证明 |
[07:45] | I don’t need a very good alibi. I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我不需要不在场证明 我没做什么错事 |
[07:49] | This map charts the dates and locations | 这张地图画出了本森赫炸弹客的 |
[07:51] | of the Bensonhurst Bomber’s attacks, | 袭击日期和地点 |
[07:53] | both the cluster from 2010– here in red– | 红色的是2010年发生的那些 |
[07:56] | and the two attacks from 2016– here in green. | 绿色的是2016年发生的两起 |
[07:59] | You’ve provided an alibi, | 你已经提供了今天爆炸案的 |
[08:01] | however anemic, for the bombing today. | 不在场证明 尽管很站不住脚 |
[08:03] | We’d like to know where you were | 我们想知道剩下的几次 |
[08:05] | at these other times. | 你都在哪 |
[08:09] | M-Most of these are from six years ago. | 这些大部分都是六年前的 |
[08:10] | I have… I have no idea where I was. | 我不知道我当时在哪 |
[08:13] | Well, you understand that might seem suspicious. | 你要知道这样可能会显得很可疑 |
[08:17] | I understand I can’t instantly recall memories | 我只知道我无法立刻回忆起 |
[08:19] | from half a decade ago. | 好几年前发生的事 |
[08:21] | Where were you on, uh, Tuesday, April 2, 2010, | 比如2010年4月2日周二上午10:40 |
[08:25] | 10:40 in the morning? | 你又在哪 |
[08:27] | I was at the Whitechapel Gallery in London | 我在伦敦的白教堂画廊 |
[08:28] | at an exhibition of neoimpressionist painting. | 参观一个新印象画派的画展 |
[08:31] | Four minutes later, I used the facilities. | 四分钟后我去上了厕所 |
[08:33] | Look, I’m a developer. | 听着 我是个开发商 |
[08:35] | 90% of my job is running around the city, going to build sites. | 我90%的工作是在城里四处跑工地 |
[08:39] | Most of my days, my schedule’s shot to hell | 大部分时候我的日程在我喝完咖啡前 |
[08:40] | before I finish my coffee. | 就被改得面目全非 |
[08:42] | Even if I found my calendar from 2010, | 就算我找到2010年的日历表 |
[08:45] | it wouldn’t be accurate. | 也不准确 |
[08:47] | In that case, why don’t we talk about a time | 既然这样 我们要不讨论一下 |
[08:49] | when we do know where you were. | 确定知道你位置的时间 |
[08:51] | September the 20th, | 9月20日 |
[08:52] | 2010. You were not yet in the habit of using taxis. | 2010年 你还没养成坐出租的习惯 |
[08:56] | You were driving home | 你从酒吧出来开车回家 |
[08:57] | from a bar when you struck and killed a pedestrian. | 结果撞死了一个路人 |
[09:01] | Your blood alcohol content was measured at .13. | 你的血液酒精含量测出来是0.13 |
[09:04] | You were arrested for vehicular homicide in the second degree | 你因二级车祸致人死亡罪被捕 |
[09:07] | and sentenced to four years | 在大草甸监狱 |
[09:08] | at the Great Meadow Correctional Facility. | 蹲了四年 |
[09:10] | On the plus side, your prints landed in AFIS. | 好处是 你的指纹录入了自动指纹识别系统 |
[09:13] | When you were in prison, there was not one single bombing in New York. | 你坐牢期间 纽约没有发生一起爆炸案 |
[09:17] | You got out July 2015. | 你于2015年7月出狱 |
[09:20] | 13 months later, | 13个月后 |
[09:21] | the Bensonhurst Bomber starts blowing things up again. | 本森赫炸弹客又开始玩爆破了 |
[09:23] | You have to admit, that’s a little strange. | 你必须承认 那有点奇怪 |
[09:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不承认 |
[09:27] | Because I didn’t do anything. | 因为我什么都没干 |
[09:30] | I didn’t blow anything up. | 我没有炸任何东西 |
[09:31] | I didn’t run from any crime scene. | 我没有逃逸任何案件 |
[09:34] | So, please, either charge me with something | 所以拜托 你们要么起诉我 |
[09:38] | or let me go home. | 要么就放我回家 |
[09:42] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:46] | You’re sure this is the same guy from this morning? | 你确定这跟今早那个是一个人 |
[09:48] | You doubt my identification? | 你怀疑我的认人水平 |
[09:50] | Well, you did get run over by a car. | 你确实被车撞了 |
[09:51] | I went over the bonnet. | 我只是上了车盖 |
[09:53] | So I take it you’re gonna go back to his place with Marcus? | 所以你猜要和马库斯一起再去他家 |
[09:55] | You’re not? | 你不去吗 |
[09:56] | There’s someone I need to talk to. | 我得找一个人谈谈 |
[09:57] | Someone more interesting than a mad bomber? | 还有比疯狂炸弹客更有意思的人吗 |
[10:00] | Someone who might be able to give us | 这个人可能会给我们 |
[10:01] | a little more information about him. | 多一点关于他的信息 |
[10:03] | Before he came in, I dug into his files. | 他来之前 我深挖了下他的档案 |
[10:04] | Turns out, he and I may know someone in common. | 结果发现他和我可能有共同的熟人 |
[10:13] | Stick and move. Stick and move! | 防守 移动 防守 移动 |
[10:17] | Felon. | 重罪犯 |
[10:20] | Hey, felon, don’t act like you don’t hear me. | 重罪犯 别装作没听到 |
[10:22] | Got a spit bucket here with your name on it. | 那边有个写了你名字的吐痰桶呢 |
[10:30] | You got some job, man. | 工作不错啊 兄弟 |
[10:33] | Cleaning up blood, | 清洗血迹 |
[10:35] | other people’s spit. Unclogging the toilet. | 还有其他人的口水 疏通厕所 |
[10:38] | Hey, I bet there’s some days you wish you never got out of prison. | 我打赌你有时候希望自己根本没出狱吧 |
[10:42] | Hold up. | 等着 |
[10:47] | – Gross. – That one for you. | -恶心 -那是给你的 |
[10:52] | Oh, come on, felon. | 得了 重罪犯 |
[10:54] | What, you want to throw? | 怎么 你想发火吗 |
[10:56] | Or is that a violation of your parole? | 还是说那会违反你的保释条例 |
[11:06] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[11:11] | Oh, you telling him not to drop the soap? | 你在跟他说不要扔肥皂吗 |
[11:13] | ‘Cause the showers here, they’re not like that. | 因为在这里洗澡的人 他们可不喜欢 |
[11:37] | Shinwell? | 辛维尔 |
[11:41] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[11:43] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能忘 |
[11:45] | It’s good to see you, Doc. | 见到你真好 医生 |
[11:49] | Actually, it’s just Joan now. | 事实上 你现在直接叫我乔恩吧 |
[11:50] | I gave up being a doctor awhile ago. | 我放弃医生的职位有一阵子了 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:54] | I work with the police now. | 我现在和警察一起工作 |
[11:56] | I consult for them, me and a partner. | 我为他们提供咨询 我和我搭档 |
[11:59] | On medical stuff? | 医学案件吗 |
[12:01] | On everything. | 各种都做 |
[12:03] | It’s sort of a long story. | 说来话就长了 |
[12:05] | I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[12:06] | Listen, I wanted to ask you about someone | 听着 我想问你一个人 |
[12:08] | who was at Great Meadow the same time you were. | 跟你在大草甸监狱是同期 |
[12:11] | Nathan Resor. | 内森·里索 |
[12:12] | I saw in his file that the two of you worked together | 我在他的档案里看到你们一起 |
[12:14] | in the prison cafeteria. | 在监狱食堂工作 |
[12:17] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[12:19] | Were you close? | 你们熟吗 |
[12:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:21] | A bomb went off in a park in Flushing this morning. | 今早法拉盛一个公园发生了爆炸 |
[12:24] | He’s a person of interest. | 他是嫌疑人 |
[12:25] | Wait, so you think he the bomber? | 等等 所以你认为他是炸弹客 |
[12:28] | The one who been on the news? | 上过新闻的那个 |
[12:31] | How well did you know each other? | 你们俩有多熟 |
[12:33] | Not well. | 不太熟 |
[12:34] | So, you aren’t friends, | 所以你们不算朋友 |
[12:35] | he never said anything about the Bensonhurst Bomber? | 他从没说过关于本森赫炸弹客的任何事吗 |
[12:38] | Not to me. | 没对我说过 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | So, you’ve been out for the past few weeks, right? | 话说 你已经出来几周了 是吧 |
[12:47] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[12:49] | Well, I live in a halfway house. | 我住在临租房 |
[12:51] | I empty buckets of spit for a living… | 给人倒吐痰桶为生 |
[12:58] | …but I could be dead. | 但总比死了好 |
[13:00] | You know that better than anybody. | 你比谁都清楚这一点 |
[13:09] | You think of anything. | 如果你想起了什么 |
[13:18] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:38] | Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[13:40] | I know you said never to call you, | 我知道你说了别再打给你 |
[13:42] | but the police came by to see me. | 但是警察找上我了 |
[13:45] | They want to know about the Bensonhurst Bomber. | 他们想知道本森赫炸弹客的事 |
[13:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[14:02] | Mr. Resor. | 里索先生 |
[14:03] | The Bensonhurst Bomber | 本森赫炸弹客 |
[14:05] | uses a homemade explosive compound derived from bleach. | 使用来源于漂白剂的自制爆炸化合物 |
[14:08] | I used that to clean my kitchen last night. | 这是我昨晚用来清洁厨房的 |
[14:11] | You and your cop buddies left footprints all over my floors | 你和你的警察朋友搜查我房子的时候 |
[14:13] | when you searched my house. | 弄得到处都是脚印 |
[14:14] | These were empty yesterday. | 这些垃圾桶昨天是空的 |
[14:15] | Now they’re not. | 现在不是了 |
[14:17] | I can’t throw out garbage now? | 我连垃圾都不能倒了吗 |
[14:18] | No, on the contrary, I-I encourage it. | 不 正相反 我鼓励您倒 |
[14:20] | You’d be amazed what turns up in the rubbish. | 垃圾桶里总是能让人找到惊喜 |
[14:23] | I once found the testicles of an illegally poached, | 我曾经找到过一对非法捕猎的睾丸 |
[14:25] | Asian, black bear in the bins of an English member of parliament. | 亚洲黑熊的 就在一名英国议员的垃圾桶里 |
[14:30] | He believed them to possess certain curative powers. | 他相信那东西有着特殊的药用效果 |
[14:32] | Oh, if that’s why you’re back, let me save you the trouble. | 如果你是为这个而来 那就不用麻烦了 |
[14:34] | There aren’t any testicles in my garbage, | 我的垃圾里没有睾丸 |
[14:36] | black bear or otherwise. | 不管是黑熊还是别的什么 |
[14:37] | I’m back ’cause I still believe you’re our bomber. | 我回来是因为我仍然认为你就是炸弹客 |
[14:41] | I let you search my house. | 我让你搜了我的家 |
[14:43] | Gave you access to my phone, my e-mail. | 让你看我的手机 我的邮箱 |
[14:44] | You didn’t find anything. What more do you need? | 你什么都没找到 你还想要什么 |
[14:46] | You want, you want to look through my baby pictures? | 要不要看看我小时候的照片 |
[14:48] | Last night I examined your various dealings | 昨晚我调查了你做为土地开发商 |
[14:50] | as a land developer. | 所做的各种交易 |
[14:52] | Most of your transactions are above board, | 大部分交易都很光明正大 |
[14:54] | but I found an old insurance claim which gave me pause. | 但是一起老的保险理赔引起了我的注意 |
[14:57] | In 2008, | 在2008年 |
[14:59] | a half-constructed condominium complex which you owned | 一栋你名下半完工的公寓住宅 |
[15:03] | burned to the ground. | 被烧得精光 |
[15:04] | I lost ten months worth of work because of that. | 我十个月的辛劳付之一炬 |
[15:06] | And you earned $2.2 million in insurance payouts. | 于是你获得了220万美元的赔偿金 |
[15:09] | The fire was an accident. | 那场火是个意外 |
[15:11] | It was a very lucrative, very convenient accident. | 真是个相当赚钱 相当凑巧的意外啊 |
[15:15] | All right, say you’re right. | 好吧 就当你说对了 |
[15:16] | I burned a building down. | 我烧了那栋楼 |
[15:17] | What the hell would that have to do with setting off bombs? | 这跟引爆炸弹又有什么关系 |
[15:19] | Perhaps you liked the way it felt. | 也许你喜欢那种感觉 |
[15:21] | Perhaps it wet your appetite for destruction. | 也许那滋润了你毁灭的欲望 |
[15:23] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[15:25] | I didn’t start that fire and I didn’t build any bombs. | 我没放那火 也没有造过炸弹 |
[15:27] | I don’t know how to do either one of those things. | 这两件事我都不懂怎么做 |
[15:29] | A problem overcome with tragic ease via the Internet. | 这种问题在网上就能轻松找到解决方案 |
[15:32] | Fine. You want to keep wasting your time with me, | 行 你想继续跟我浪费你的时间 |
[15:34] | – go right head. – We will. | -请便 -我们会的 |
[15:36] | My partner’s currently with your ex-wife. | 我的搭档正在你前妻那里 |
[15:38] | I understand the separation was quite recent. | 我了解到你们分开没多久 |
[15:41] | I wonder if she’ll be as confident | 我好奇她有没有足够的信心 |
[15:42] | of your innocence as you are. | 相信你的无辜 |
[15:47] | Nathan and I | 内森和我 |
[15:48] | were married for nine years | 我们结婚了九年 |
[15:49] | before we separated. | 才分手的 |
[15:51] | When was that? | 是什么时候 |
[15:52] | Uh, January. Just a few months | 一月 就在他出狱 |
[15:54] | after he got out of prison. | 几个月后 |
[15:56] | Before Nathan was arrested | 在内森被捕之前 |
[15:57] | he was this funny, sweet guy, | 他是个有趣 可爱的人 |
[16:00] | but after he went to Great Meadow he was different. | 但他去了大草甸之后人就变了 |
[16:03] | Different how? | 怎么个变法 |
[16:05] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[16:05] | He just wasn’t… himself anymore. | 反正… 他不再是他自己了 |
[16:09] | We tried to talk about it. We tried to make things work. | 我们尝试谈过 我们试过调节 |
[16:11] | We even went to a marriage counselor a couple of times, | 我们甚至找过几次婚姻咨询师 |
[16:14] | but that’s life, I guess. | 但我想这就是生活吧 |
[16:17] | Can we assume that you’re familiar | 我们能不能认为你知道 |
[16:18] | with the Bensonhurst Bomber? | 本森赫炸弹客的事 |
[16:20] | Of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Well, there have been some new developments in the case. | 案子上有了一些新的进展 |
[16:25] | Right now, Nathan is our best suspect. | 目前 内森是我们最大的嫌疑人 |
[16:29] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[16:31] | You said he’s different now. | 你说他不一样了 |
[16:32] | He’s different, but not blow-stuff-up different. | 他是不一样 但不至于搞爆炸什么的 |
[16:35] | Do you have any idea where he was yesterday morning at 8:15? | 你知道他昨天早上8:15在哪里吗 |
[16:38] | Of course not. We’re separated. | 当然不知道 我们分居了 |
[16:41] | I know this is a lot to take in, | 我知道这很难消化 |
[16:42] | but we would not be asking if we didn’t have good reason. | 但我们如果没有合理的理由也不会问你 |
[16:46] | Well, the only thing I know about his schedule lately | 我唯一知道的他最近的行程 |
[16:48] | is that he is crazy busy with some big development deal. | 就是他超级忙于什么大发展项目 |
[16:53] | There’s a company that wants to build | 有个公司想要 |
[16:54] | one of those entertainment pavilions in Canarsie. | 在卡纳西建一个娱乐中心 |
[16:57] | Mall, movie theater, | 商场 电影院 |
[16:58] | indoor amusement park, that kind of thing. | 室内游乐场之类的 |
[17:00] | It’s supposed to be huge. | 应该规模庞大 |
[17:01] | Nathan thinks that he’s got the right land for it, | 内森认为他有适合的土地 |
[17:04] | so he’s been working around the clock | 所以他没日没夜地 |
[17:06] | trying to win the contract. | 努力赢得合同 |
[17:08] | Wouldn’t be the first bad guy with a day job. | 他不会是第一个有正当职业的坏蛋 |
[17:11] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[17:11] | This project is all that he thinks about. | 他满脑子都是这个项目 |
[17:14] | He’s impossible to get on the phone. | 他都不接电话 |
[17:15] | He doesn’t respond to e-mails. | 也不回邮件 |
[17:17] | Twice in the past month, he’s missed meetings | 上个月 他因为这个项目 |
[17:18] | with our divorce attorney because of it. | 错过了两次和离婚律师的会面 |
[17:20] | Even if he wanted to be the Bensonhurst Bomber, | 即使他想成为本森赫炸弹客 |
[17:23] | he doesn’t have the time. | 他也没时间 |
[17:24] | He’s not your guy. | 他不是你们要找的人 |
[17:35] | I’m looking for Joan. | 我来找乔恩 |
[17:37] | She, uh… she gave me this. | 她 她给了我这个 |
[17:39] | Mr. Johnson I presume? | 约翰逊先生吧 |
[17:41] | Call me Shinwell. | 叫我辛维尔 |
[17:43] | She’s out at the moment, but I’m expecting her back shortly. | 她这会儿出去了 不过她应该很快会回来 |
[17:45] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[17:54] | So you’re a former drug dealer, correct? | 你曾经是贩毒的 是吧 |
[17:58] | Former drug user. | 我曾经是吸毒的 |
[18:04] | So you met Watson after you were shot by rivals in 2006? | 你2006年被来复枪射中后认识的华生吗 |
[18:08] | She pulled five bullets out of you? | 她替你取出了五颗子弹吗 |
[18:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:12] | I’ve been shot five times. | 我中过五次枪 |
[18:14] | Although on separate occasions. | 不过是五个不同场合 |
[18:16] | That’s… great. | 挺…好的 |
[18:24] | What kind of name is Shinwell? | 辛维尔算是什么名字 |
[18:25] | What kind of name is Sherlock? | 夏洛克算是什么名字 |
[18:30] | Shinwell. | 辛维尔 |
[18:32] | Hey. I, uh, wanted to talk | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[18:35] | to you about Nate Resor. | 内特·里索的事 |
[18:38] | Last night, after you left, I reached out to a guy I know. | 昨晚你走了之后 我联系了一个认识的人 |
[18:40] | Another graduate of Great Meadow. | 他也是从大草甸监狱出来的 |
[18:42] | He’s out now, just like me, | 他现在出狱了 跟我一样 |
[18:43] | but when we were still inside, | 但我们在里面的时候 |
[18:45] | he was assigned to Nate’s cell block. | 他被分到了内特的牢区 |
[18:48] | He wasn’t too happy I called. | 他不是很高兴我打给他 |
[18:49] | Us talking is a violation of our parole, | 我们交谈违反了保释条约 |
[18:52] | but… I figured it was important. | 但… 我想这可能很重要 |
[18:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[18:57] | And… he said talk to Cray Fielder. | 然后 他让我去找克雷·菲尔德 |
[19:02] | He served five and half years at the Meadow | 他因为酒吧闹事伤了一个家伙 |
[19:03] | for hurting a guy in a bar fight. | 在大草甸蹲了五年半 |
[19:05] | Cray and Nate were tight. | 克雷和内特走得很近 |
[19:07] | You hardly ever saw one without the other. | 他俩几乎形影不离 |
[19:09] | According to your friend? | 根据你朋友的说法 |
[19:10] | According to my friend. | 根据我朋友的说法 |
[19:12] | Now, those kind of guys– they tell each other stuff. | 这种人 他们对彼此无话不说 |
[19:15] | You want to know more about Nate, you talk to Cray. | 要是想更了解内特 就该找克雷聊聊 |
[19:20] | I’ll call Marcus. | 我打给马库斯 |
[19:23] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Uh, as far as me reaching out to my friend… | 至于我打给我朋友的事… |
[19:28] | Yeah. We don’t need to tell our captain. | 我们不会告诉警监的 |
[19:36] | Um, I know you’re busy right now, | 我知道你现在很忙 |
[19:38] | but one of these days when you get the time, | 但等你有时间了 |
[19:40] | I’d like to pick your brain. | 我很想跟你聊聊 |
[19:43] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[19:44] | About anything in particular? | 有什么特别的事吗 |
[19:47] | How you did it. | 你怎么办到的 |
[19:49] | How you changed, | 你怎么转变的 |
[19:51] | going from being a doctor to this. | 从医生到这个 |
[19:53] | I mean, it-it must have been hard, right? | 肯定不容易吧 |
[19:57] | Yeah, actually, it was. | 没错 是不容易 |
[19:59] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[20:01] | You seem good, | 你看起来很好 |
[20:03] | happy. | 很高兴 |
[20:05] | I’m trying to change, too. | 我也在尝试改变 |
[20:17] | You want to know about Nate? | 你们想知道内特的事 |
[20:19] | Did he, uh, do something wrong? | 他做了什么坏事吗 |
[20:22] | Well, you two overlapped | 你们在 |
[20:23] | at the Great Meadow Correctional Facility. | 大草甸监狱有过交集 |
[20:25] | You were convicted of assault one | 你因为袭击他人被判入狱的时间 |
[20:26] | around the same time he went away for negligent homicide. | 跟他因过失杀人进去的时间差不多 |
[20:29] | Uh-huh. So? | 所以呢 |
[20:31] | The two of you put the “mates” in “inmates,” did you not? | 你们是狱友中的好伙伴 对吧 |
[20:34] | We were buddies, if that’s what you’re asking, yeah. | 我们是朋友 如果你问的是这个 |
[20:37] | You’re still buddies, right? | 你们还是朋友 对吧 |
[20:38] | He gave you a job | 你出狱后 |
[20:39] | at his development firm when you got out. | 他在自己的开发公司给你找了份工作 |
[20:44] | Are you gonna tell me what you think he did or what? | 你们要告诉我你们认为他干了什么吗 |
[20:47] | We believe he’s in the habit of hiding | 我们相信他有隐蔽安放爆炸装置 |
[20:48] | and then detonating explosive devices in public places. | 然后在公共场所引爆的习惯 |
[20:52] | He’s been stalking Flushing of late. | 他最近在法拉盛作案 |
[20:54] | About six years ago, | 大概六年前 |
[20:54] | he was exclusive to Bensonhurst. | 他只在本森赫作案 |
[20:59] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:00] | You think Nate is the Bensonhurst Bomber? | 你们认为内特是本森赫炸弹客 |
[21:03] | Given the fact that he fled the scene of an explosion yesterday, | 因为他昨天从爆炸现场逃走了 |
[21:06] | he’s at the top of our list. | 所以他是我们首要怀疑对象 |
[21:08] | Guys talk in prison, Cray, you know this. | 监狱里面会有传言 克雷 你知道的 |
[21:11] | They share stories, secrets. | 他们会讲故事 分享秘密 |
[21:13] | Sometimes it’s ’cause they want a tougher rep, | 有时是因为他们想要更强的名声 |
[21:15] | sometimes they’re just bored. | 有时他们就是无聊 |
[21:18] | That’s right, they do. | 没错 的确这样 |
[21:20] | What about Nathan? | 那内森呢 |
[21:23] | No. Uh… | 没有 |
[21:25] | I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[21:28] | That’s not the same as not knowing anything. | 这并不代表你不知道 |
[21:32] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[21:34] | Say you’re right about Nate. | 就算你们关于内特的看法是对的 |
[21:35] | Say that when we were locked up, | 就算我们关在一起时 |
[21:37] | he told me that he loved blowing people up, | 他告诉了我他喜欢把人炸飞 |
[21:40] | couldn’t get enough of it. | 无法自拔 |
[21:42] | You think that I wouldn’t have flipped on him in a second | 你们觉得我不会马上出卖他 |
[21:44] | to get a deal with the D.A.? | 跟地检做交易吗 |
[21:46] | You think I didn’t want to see my wife and kids | 你们觉得我不想早点 |
[21:48] | as soon as I possibly could? | 见到我老婆孩子吗 |
[21:50] | Maybe he promised you a job | 也许他用工作来收买你 |
[21:51] | to pay for your silence. | 让你闭嘴 |
[21:53] | Nate gave me a job because he is a good guy. | 内特给我工作是因为他是个好人 |
[21:58] | You three, you are pieces of garbage. | 你们三个 你们就是人渣 |
[22:02] | You bully guys like me because I’m an ex-con. | 你们欺负我这样的人因为我犯过罪 |
[22:04] | You know it’s easy to violate me back to prison, | 你们知道送我回监狱很容易 |
[22:06] | so you try to get us to tell lies about each other. | 所以你们想让我们说谎来互相告发 |
[22:09] | It’s easier than finding the real bomber, right? | 这比找到真正的炸弹客要容易 对吧 |
[22:13] | Forget it. I’m done. | 算了 我受够了 |
[22:25] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[22:27] | I thought Mr. Resor might like a taste of his own medicine. | 我觉得里索先生也许会想尝尝他自己的药剂 |
[22:31] | I was gone for five minutes. You built a bomb? | 我就走了五分钟 你就做了个炸弹 |
[22:34] | I was puzzling as to why a killer | 我很疑惑为什么一个 |
[22:36] | so utterly fixated on Bensonhurst | 如此痴迷于本森赫的杀手 |
[22:37] | he’s detonated two consecutive devices in Flushing. | 会在法拉盛连续引爆两个装置 |
[22:40] | Couldn’t come up with an answer. | 可我想不出答案 |
[22:41] | I needed to let off some steam. | 我需要放点气 |
[22:42] | It’s not steam, it’s smoke. | 这不是气 这是烟 |
[22:44] | You could have set off one of the detectors. | 你可能会弄响警报的 |
[22:48] | Helpful fellow, Shinwell. | 不错的家伙 辛维尔 |
[22:50] | Nice of him to pop ’round. | 他能来真好 |
[22:52] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Yeah. I couldn’t help but notice | 我忍不住注意到 |
[22:56] | a certain warmth between you. | 你们之间的温情 |
[22:59] | Warmth? | 温情 |
[23:01] | Yeah, how you care about him. | 对 你很在乎他 |
[23:05] | If you ask me if I am sleeping with him, I swear to God… | 如果你想问我有没跟他睡 我发誓 |
[23:07] | No, I’m not. I mean, the man used to make his living | 没有 我是说 这人曾经 |
[23:09] | selling drugs. | 以贩毒为生 |
[23:10] | The night he was attacked by gunmen, | 他被枪手袭击的那晚 |
[23:11] | he fired back into a crowd, | 他向人群开枪回击 |
[23:12] | hitting an innocent bystander. | 打中了一个无辜的路人 |
[23:13] | He’s not really your type. | 他并不是你喜欢的类型 |
[23:14] | And, yet, uh, warmth. | 不过 温情 |
[23:19] | I’m proud of him, okay? | 我以他为豪 好吧 |
[23:20] | You’re proud of a man that fired into a group of people? | 你以一个向人群开枪的人为豪 |
[23:22] | I mean, not him exactly. The work I did. | 并不是他 是我所做的工作 |
[23:27] | The surgery you performed? | 你做的手术 |
[23:30] | The night he was shot, I dug two .38s out of his arm, | 他被击中的那晚 我从他手臂取出了两枚子弹 |
[23:33] | another two out of his thigh. | 从他大腿取出了另外两枚 |
[23:35] | The fifth was in his chest, | 第五枪射进了他的胸膛 |
[23:36] | and his lungs were filling with blood. | 他的肺部全是血 |
[23:37] | I got a tube in, | 我给他插了管子 |
[23:39] | but the place was a circus, so I almost missed | 但当时场面十分混乱 所以我差点忽略了 |
[23:41] | the muffled heart tones, the distended vein in his neck. | 他那模糊的心跳以及脖子上的静脉扩张 |
[23:44] | His pericardium was filling with blood, too. | 当时他心包膜也充满了血 |
[23:47] | I mean, it happens to maybe 2% of patients, | 也许2%的病人都有这种症状 |
[23:49] | but even a hole the size of a pin prick can flood it. | 但针孔那么大的洞都会让血涌出 |
[23:53] | I remember inserting the needle into his chest. | 我记得当时用针刺入了他的胸膛 |
[23:56] | You go too deep, you risk puncturing the heart itself. | 如果刺得太深 就容易刺到心脏 |
[24:01] | But then I heard this pop when I got to the membrane, | 但我刺到膜壁时 听到了心跳声 |
[24:03] | and then I started to draw the blood away. | 然后我就开始将血液引流 |
[24:06] | A few minutes later he was stable enough for surgery. | 几分钟后 他情况稳定可以做手术了 |
[24:11] | I found the .38 lodged inside the wall of his bronchus. | 我在他支气管上找到了那颗点38子弹 |
[24:14] | And that was that. | 就是那样 |
[24:16] | I stitched him up, and ten days later | 我把他的伤口缝合 十天后 |
[24:18] | he was transferred to a prison ward for recovery. | 他就被转到了监狱病房休养 |
[24:22] | Usually when I think back to those days, | 通常当我回想起当医生的日子 |
[24:23] | I don’t feel great. | 我会觉得很难受 |
[24:26] | But seeing Shinwell yesterday, it made me feel good. | 但我昨天见到辛维尔 却很开心 |
[24:30] | You miss it. | 你很怀念 |
[24:31] | Being a surgeon, you’ve been missing it. | 你很怀念做外科医生的日子 |
[24:34] | – Why do you keep doing that? – Doing what? | -你为什么总是这样 -哪样 |
[24:36] | Worrying that I’m thinking about some other job. | 总是担心我惦记着别的工作 |
[24:37] | This is my job. This is what I do. | 这就是我的工作 这就是我的专业 |
[24:39] | And yet, on more than one occasion this summer, | 然而这个夏天 你不止一次 |
[24:41] | – you’ve been distracted, melancholy. – No, I haven’t. | -心不在焉 郁郁寡欢 -我没有 |
[24:45] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[24:50] | Captain. | 警监 |
[24:52] | There’s been another explosion. | 又发生了爆炸 |
[24:54] | Pipe bomb in a book deposit box | 有人把铁管炸弹放进了 |
[24:56] | outside a library here in Flushing. | 民宿区图书馆外的还书箱中 |
[24:58] | Two people killed in the blast, | 爆炸中两人丧生 |
[25:01] | half dozen more injured. | 六人以上受伤 |
[25:03] | It’s another bleach-based compound | 又是一起用漂白剂做化合物的炸弹 |
[25:04] | and it’s another public detonation. | 而且又是公共场所爆炸 |
[25:07] | Obviously, it’s our guy. | 显然 还是那名凶手 |
[25:09] | I thought we had Nathan Resor under surveillance. | 内森·里索不是已经在我们的监控下了吗 |
[25:11] | We did. | 没错 |
[25:13] | The book deposit was emptied at 5:00 P.M., | 下午五点时 还书箱已经被清空了 |
[25:14] | which means that the bomb was planted sometime | 也就是说 炸弹是在过去的三小时内 |
[25:17] | in the last three hours. | 被人放置到箱子中的 |
[25:19] | We’ve had eyes on Resor the whole time… | 我们一直都盯着里索… |
[25:21] | he didn’t come anywhere near this place. | 他从未靠近过这个地方 |
[25:24] | I don’t know who the Bensonhurst Bomber is, | 我不知道本森赫炸弹客是谁 |
[25:27] | but it isn’t him. | 但肯定不是他 |
[25:41] | I heard your phone ring. | 我听到你电话响了 |
[25:43] | I don’t know how, but yeah. | 我不知道你怎么听到的 但确实响了 |
[25:46] | It was Marcus. | 是马库斯 |
[25:47] | His team finished canvassing the area | 他们的人完成了刚发生爆炸 |
[25:49] | around the latest explosion. | 周围区域的调查 |
[25:51] | And? | 结果呢 |
[25:52] | Not one good lead. | 没找到任何有用线索 |
[25:54] | Even worse, the library’s exterior security cameras | 更糟糕的是 图书馆外的监控 |
[25:57] | only cover the front and rear entrances. | 只能照到前后出口 |
[25:59] | There’s no footage of the sidewalk, which means | 监测不到人行道 也就是说 |
[26:01] | there’s no footage of the book deposit box, | 也监测不到书款箱 |
[26:03] | which means there’s no way to identify the person | 也就表明 我们无法找到这个 |
[26:05] | who’s been setting off all the bombs. | 到处放置炸弹的人 |
[26:07] | People. You said “Person.” It’s people. | 不止一个人 你用了单数 不止一个人 |
[26:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:11] | There isn’t one bomber, but two. | 放置炸弹的不止一个人 是两个人 |
[26:13] | A pair of literal incendiaries working in tandem | 在本森赫炸弹客的名头下 |
[26:16] | under the banner of the Bensonhurst Bomber. | 有两个真正的炸弹客在唱着双簧 |
[26:18] | How else could the device in the library | 不然图书馆的炸弹 |
[26:20] | have been planted and detonated while Nathan Resor | 是怎么被放置并引爆的 内森·里索 |
[26:22] | was under surveillance? He has a partner. | 已经受到了监视 他肯定有同伙 |
[26:24] | Well, that’s one possibility. | 这只是一种可能 |
[26:26] | The other is that we’re just wrong about him. | 另一种可能就是 我们找错人了 |
[26:29] | Someone needs a pick-me-up. | 有人得来杯提提神了 |
[26:37] | Bananas? | 是香蕉吗 |
[26:38] | – Sure. – I’m just saying | -是的 -我只是觉得 |
[26:40] | there’s not one shred of usable evidence | 没有一条可用证据能证明 |
[26:42] | that connects him to the bombings. | 他跟爆炸有关 |
[26:43] | Yes, he ran from the scene of the second attack, | 没错 他在第二次爆炸现场逃走了 |
[26:45] | but I can think of a dozen reasons why an ex-con | 但一个有前科的人看到跟警方合作的人会跑 |
[26:47] | would run from someone who works with the police. | 这其中的理由我能列出一打来 |
[26:50] | “Trust your instincts, though you can render no reason.” | “相信你的直觉 尽管手上没有任何线索” |
[26:57] | Nathan Resor isn’t the bomber. | 内森·里索不是爆炸案唯一的凶手 |
[26:59] | He’s a bomber. The good news is | 他只是其中一个 好消息是 |
[27:00] | I think I’ve identified the other. | 我想我已经知道另一个是谁了 |
[27:17] | Two and a half minutes to pick a single lock? | 开个锁要花两分半钟 |
[27:19] | You’re rusty. | 你技艺生疏了 |
[27:21] | Actually, Mr. Fielder employs a commercial grade | 事实上 菲尔德先生装了 |
[27:24] | double-cylinder titanium deadbolt on his door. | 一个商用级的双筒钛门栓 |
[27:26] | Two and a half minutes is a personal record. | 两分半钟已经是最好记录了 |
[27:28] | Some lock for such a modest place. | 房子很简朴 门锁倒很先进 |
[27:31] | It would seem to support | 看起来进一步证明了 |
[27:32] | my theory he’s a man of secrets. | 他是一个有秘密的人 |
[27:35] | Yesterday I thought he was aware of evidence | 昨天我以为他知道一些 |
[27:37] | that might incriminate Nathan Resor. | 能证明内森·里索有罪的证据 |
[27:41] | Now I think he’s aware of evidence | 现在我认为他知道一些 |
[27:42] | that might incriminate the both of them. | 能证明他们俩都有罪的证据 |
[27:45] | Because his prison sentence fits the bomber’s dormant period | 因为他的服刑期比内森的服刑期 |
[27:48] | – more perfectly than Nathan’s sentence. – Give you one guess | -更符合炸弹客的潜伏期 -你猜猜 |
[27:50] | which neighborhood he lived in | 炸弹客最早开始活跃时 |
[27:51] | during the bomber’s original run. | 他住在什么地方 |
[27:54] | Bensonhurst. | 本森赫 |
[27:55] | I found some tax documents from 2010. | 我找到了一些2010年的报税单 |
[27:57] | His apartment was a stone’s throw | 他的公寓距离最初的袭击地点 |
[27:59] | from the site of the original attack. | 只有举步之遥 |
[28:01] | Could have watched the explosion from his bedroom window. | 可以从卧室窗户看到爆炸现场 |
[28:12] | Nice playroom. | 不错的游乐室 |
[28:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | That train set is too complex to have been built | 那个火车套装太复杂了 |
[28:18] | by Mr. Fielder’s children. | 不可能是菲尔德的孩子组装的 |
[28:20] | So, yesterday you said I seemed down in the dumps. | 昨天你说我看起来心情不好 |
[28:24] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[28:25] | Well, nothing you said, certainly. | 倒不是因为你说了什么 |
[28:27] | You and I have lived together over a span of almost five years. | 我们同住一个屋檐下将近五年 |
[28:30] | I have a certain grasp of your… rhythms. | 我能感觉到你的…状态 |
[28:34] | Plus, on three occasions this summer, | 而且 今年夏天有三次 |
[28:36] | you wore a rather chic ensemble into the field | 你穿了一套非常廉价的套装出外勤 |
[28:39] | and then, several weeks later, you wore it again. | 几周后 你又穿了一次 |
[28:42] | Now, that’s not like you, Watson. | 这不像你 华生 |
[28:44] | No, that’s not like you at all. | 一点也不像你 |
[28:47] | So, I’m not just depressed, I am superficial. | 所以我不仅抑郁 我还很肤浅 |
[28:50] | I mention it only to be helpful. | 我提这些只是想帮你 |
[28:53] | Well, I’m not thinking about another career. | 我没想换工作 |
[28:56] | But? | 可是呢 |
[28:59] | I miss helping people. | 我怀念帮助别人的感觉 |
[29:01] | We help people all the time. | 我们一直在帮助别人 |
[29:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:06] | helping people get better. | 帮助别人好起来 |
[29:07] | I went to school for 11 years to become a surgeon. | 我学医11年 成为一名外科医生 |
[29:10] | I wanted to fix people, take their pain away. | 我想治愈人们 带走他们的痛苦 |
[29:13] | And I was good at it. | 我也很擅长这个 |
[29:15] | And then I killed someone. | 可后来我害死了人 |
[29:17] | So, becoming a sober companion | 所以 后来作为康戒陪护 |
[29:20] | I could still be involved, you know? | 我还是能参与其中 |
[29:22] | But now, you and me– we’re in the punishment business. | 但现在 我们是在从事惩罚事业 |
[29:25] | We find people who do terrible things. | 我们揪出做坏事的人 |
[29:27] | And we stop them from doing more terrible things. | 然后能阻止他们做更多坏事 |
[29:32] | A few months ago you went to a support group meeting, | 几个月前 你参加了互助小组 |
[29:35] | and I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[29:37] | I just thought to myself, | 我只是对自己说 |
[29:38] | “I used to go to those with him. That was my job.” | “曾经我是跟他一起去的 那是我的工作” |
[29:41] | And then | 之后 |
[29:43] | I started to think about how far you’ve come. | 我又想到你已经取得了多大的进步 |
[29:47] | It occurred to you I no longer need your help, | 你意识到我不再需要你的帮助了 |
[29:50] | and you were disappointed. | 你很失望 |
[29:53] | Isn’t that sick? | 这是不是很病态 |
[30:01] | You see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[30:03] | It’s not what I see… | 不是看到… |
[30:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[30:10] | Bleach. | 漂白剂 |
[30:12] | Bensonhurst Bomber’s favorite ingredient. | 本森赫炸弹客最爱用的原料 |
[30:15] | His devices also require more standard components. | 他的装置还需要其他标准构件 |
[30:18] | Packing paper, for example. | 比如说包装纸 |
[30:20] | Fuses, trigger switches. | 保险丝 触发开关 |
[30:22] | This is no mere train set. | 这不是简单的火车套装 |
[30:24] | This is cover | 这是伪装 |
[30:26] | for Cray Fielder’s bomb-making equipment. | 克雷·菲尔德制造炸弹装置的伪装 |
[30:29] | We found your little train set, Mr. Fielder. | 我们找到你的火车套装了 菲尔德先生 |
[30:32] | The lab tested your materials and they’re a perfect match | 实验室检测了材料 |
[30:36] | for samples found at the sites of the attacks | 它们与本森赫炸弹客在2010年和今天 |
[30:39] | by the Bensonhurst Bomber in 2010 and today. | 袭击现场采集的样本完全吻合 |
[30:43] | You’re going back to prison. | 你要回监狱了 |
[30:45] | And this time you won’t be coming out. | 这次 你会把牢底坐穿 |
[30:48] | Your family’s downstairs. | 你的家人在楼下 |
[30:50] | They’re upset. They don’t understand what’s going on. | 她们很不安 不知道究竟发生了什么 |
[30:52] | They want to talk to you. We can make that happen. | 她们想跟你面谈 我们可以安排 |
[30:54] | All you have to do is tell us about the person | 但你得告诉我们 |
[30:56] | who’s been helping you. | 是谁在帮助你 |
[30:57] | What do you mean, helping me? | 什么叫”帮助我” |
[31:00] | We know that the most recent trio of attacks | 我们知道最近三次袭击 |
[31:02] | was engineered by not one man but two. | 是两个人而不是一个人策划的 |
[31:04] | The bomb-making equipment found at your house confirms | 在你家中发现的炸弹制作工具证明 |
[31:07] | that you are one half of the team. | 你只是团伙的其中之一 |
[31:09] | All signs point to Nathan Resor as the other. | 所有的线索都证明内森·里索是另一名帮凶 |
[31:11] | Which isn’t to say that the Bensonhurst Bomber’s exploits | 但这并不代表本森赫炸弹客的那些杰作 |
[31:14] | were always a joint effort. | 都是团伙作案 |
[31:16] | When you first appeared on the scene six years ago, | 当你六年前第一次出现作案时 |
[31:18] | the evidence suggests it was the work of a single man. | 证据表明那是个人作案 |
[31:21] | It was a uniquely destructive force. | 独一无二的破坏力量 |
[31:23] | Other serial bombers– | 其他连环炸弹客 |
[31:24] | like Ted Kaczynski, George Metesky– | 例如泰德·卡辛斯基 乔治·米特斯基 |
[31:26] | they were motivated by a misguided grudge against society, | 他们的动机都是一种被误导的对社会的仇恨 |
[31:29] | but the Bensonhurst Bomber was driven by something darker. | 但本森赫炸弹客是因为更黑暗的东西 |
[31:32] | He’s not seeking revenge, | 他并不是寻求复仇 |
[31:34] | he just has a passion for making things go bang. | 他只是喜欢炸掉东西 |
[31:36] | But the thing about passion is it can be taught, | 但喜欢这种事是可以被教出来的 |
[31:40] | it can be learned. | 是可以学的 |
[31:41] | But the first round of the bomber’s attacks stopped | 但炸弹客的第一轮攻击 |
[31:44] | after the two of you went to prison. | 在你们入狱后就停止了 |
[31:46] | The second round began just a few months | 第二轮是在你们 |
[31:48] | after the two of you were released. | 出狱几个月后开始的 |
[31:50] | Which means either one of you | 这就说明你们其中一人 |
[31:51] | could have been the original bomber. | 可能是当初的炸弹客 |
[31:54] | We know you and Nathan were close in prison. | 我们知道你和内森在监狱里关系很好 |
[31:56] | You shared food, contraband. | 你们分享食物 违禁品 |
[31:58] | Wouldn’t be hard to imagine you sharing other things, too. | 很容易推断出你们还分享了其他东西 |
[32:01] | Secrets about building bombs, for example. | 例如关于制作炸弹的秘诀 |
[32:04] | Now, one of you was the bomber before you went to prison. | 你们其中一人在入狱前是炸弹客 |
[32:07] | That man recruited the other, | 那个人雇佣了另一个 |
[32:08] | so the real question is | 所以真正的问题是 |
[32:10] | did you enlist Nathan or was it the other way around? | 是你雇佣了内森还是他雇佣了你 |
[32:14] | Are you the teacher or the student? | 你是师傅还是学徒 |
[32:19] | The teacher. | 师傅 |
[32:22] | But you are wrong… about the student. | 但学徒的事 你们说错了 |
[32:25] | – You admit you have a partner? – I do. | -你承认自己有同伙 -承认 |
[32:29] | But it’s not Nathan Resor. | 但不是内森·里索 |
[32:33] | I’ll bite. Who is it? | 我来问吧 那是谁 |
[32:36] | I found someone… | 我找到一个 |
[32:38] | who can carry on my legacy long after I’m gone. | 能在我离去后继承我遗志的人 |
[32:43] | Someone who’s just as committed as I am. | 一个和我一样坚定的人 |
[32:45] | Someone who shares my passion for, um– | 一个和我一样热爱 |
[32:49] | how did you put it– making things go bang? | 你怎么说来着 炸掉东西的人 |
[32:52] | Mr. Fielder, the D.A.’s prepared to offer you | 菲尔德先生 地检官准备好对你特殊考虑了 |
[32:55] | special considerations if you help us capture your partner. | 只要你能帮助我们抓住你的同伙 |
[32:58] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor? | 为什么不帮帮你自己呢 |
[33:01] | I am looking at life in prison for what I’ve done, | 我犯下的事足够让我把牢底坐穿了 |
[33:04] | with or without special considerations. | 不管有没有特殊考虑 |
[33:07] | If I stay silent, | 如果我闭嘴 |
[33:08] | I can watch my partner rain hell down on Flushing. | 我就能看着我的搭档将法拉盛变成地狱 |
[33:13] | You mentioned Flushing. | 你提到了法拉盛 |
[33:14] | We were wondering what drew your attention away from Bensonhurst. | 我们还在想是什么让你不再关注本森赫了 |
[33:18] | You’re wrong about Nate. | 内特的事你们错了 |
[33:20] | You have been from the beginning. | 一开始就错了 |
[33:22] | You’re lying. Rather clumsily, in fact. | 你在说谎 还很蹩脚 |
[33:24] | We know that he’s your partner, and we will prove it, | 我们知道他是你的同伙 我们也会证明 |
[33:26] | with or without your help. | 无论你是否帮忙 |
[33:28] | You won’t. | 你们不会的 |
[33:31] | Just like you won’t find the 20 bombs | 就像你们不会找到我和我真正的搭档 |
[33:34] | my real partner and I have already hidden in Flushing. | 藏在法拉盛的20颗炸弹 |
[33:38] | Motion activated. You jostle them, they go off. | 已经激活 只要受压 就会爆炸 |
[33:40] | And some of them are very colorful, | 有些炸弹五颜六色的 |
[33:42] | the kind of thing a… A kid might like to play with. | 那种 孩子喜欢玩的东西 |
[33:47] | You think this is over? | 你们以为这就结束了 |
[33:49] | Well, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[33:52] | Flushing is never gonna be safe. | 法拉盛将永无安宁之日 |
[33:56] | Never. | 永远 |
[34:05] | Any word from the captain? | 警监有什么消息吗 |
[34:07] | In the wake of Cray Fielder’s threats this afternoon, | 下午克雷·菲尔德的威胁放出后 |
[34:09] | the department’s Critical Response Command has been mobilized. | 警局的紧急行动组已经出动了 |
[34:13] | They’re currently searching Flushing for IEDs, | 他们现在正带着一队排爆犬 |
[34:15] | accompanied by a squadron of bomb-sniffing dogs. | 在法拉盛搜寻简易炸弹 |
[34:17] | Beagles, apparently. | 应该是猎犬 |
[34:19] | They haven’t found anything? | 还没发现什么吗 |
[34:20] | – No, not yet. – That is disgusting. | -没有 -真恶心 |
[34:23] | A 2011 study concluded that chewing gum for five minutes | 2011年一项研究表明嚼口香糖五分钟 |
[34:25] | and then discharging it produced a 15 minute window | 然后吐掉 能在接下来的15分钟内 |
[34:28] | of improved cognitive function. | 提升你的认知能力 |
[34:30] | I need all the focus I can get. | 我现在需要全部的注意力 |
[34:32] | You brought all this from upstairs? | 你把这些都从楼上拿下来了 |
[34:34] | Been combing through it to see if we missed anything. | 正在梳理 看看是否有疏漏 |
[34:36] | – Have we? – Nope. That’s the problem. | -有吗 -没有 这才是问题 |
[34:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:45] | By all accounts, and there are many, | 据传言 而且传言还不少 |
[34:47] | the actions of the Bensonhurst Bomber have always | 说是本森赫炸弹客的行为 |
[34:49] | followed a very particular script. | 总是遵循着一个非常特定的脚本 |
[34:51] | No warnings. Devices planted the same day that they explode. | 没有任何警告 炸弹在爆炸当天安置 |
[34:54] | Controlled detonations from close proximity. | 近距离遥控引爆 |
[34:57] | Fielder’s threat this afternoon completely ignores that script. | 菲尔德今天下午的恐吓完全无视了脚本安排 |
[35:00] | Bombs planted days or weeks before they explode. | 炸弹在爆炸前数日或数周就安置完毕 |
[35:03] | Uncontrolled detonations. Even the threat itself | 非遥控引爆 甚至恐吓本身 |
[35:06] | veers from canon. | 也不符合他以往的风格 |
[35:07] | So he’s either suddenly decided | 所以要么他突然决定 |
[35:08] | to radically alter his entire M.O…. | 彻底改变他的整个作案方式 |
[35:10] | – Or he’s lying. – He’s lying. | -要么他就是在撒谎 -他在撒谎 |
[35:22] | What if he just wants more headlines? | 如果他只是想要更多的媒体关注呢 |
[35:25] | Imagine you’re him. | 假设你是他 |
[35:26] | You’re going to prison for the rest of your life. | 你的余生都要在监狱里度过了 |
[35:28] | You’ve been working with a partner, | 你和一位搭档合谋 |
[35:29] | but the police are onto him, | 但警察盯上他了 |
[35:30] | so he won’t be planting any more bombs. | 所以他没法再放置更多炸弹了 |
[35:33] | It’s the end of the line. Fun’s over. | 事情就到此为止了 尘嚣落尽 |
[35:34] | So you make threats, | 于是你就放出些恐吓言论 |
[35:36] | in the hope that your shadow would loom over the city, | 期望你之前所犯罪行的阴云能在你入狱之后 |
[35:38] | even though you’re behind bars. | 依然能继续笼罩着这座城市 |
[35:40] | Well, he and Nathan Resor didn’t really | 他和内森·里索并没有真的 |
[35:42] | hide more bombs around Flushing, | 在法拉盛安置更多炸弹 |
[35:43] | he was just trying to pad their legacy. | 他只是在试图确保他们的胜利果实 |
[35:48] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[35:49] | Just got the latest surveillance report on Nathan Resor. | 刚拿到了内森·里索最新的监视报告 |
[35:52] | Look, if this guy’s building bombs, | 听着 如果这家伙在制造炸弹的话 |
[35:54] | he’s doing it in the back seats of taxis. | 那他一定是在出租车后座上组装的 |
[35:56] | He’s been driving around all day, | 他一整天都在四处奔波 |
[35:58] | locking down some big construction project in Canarsie. | 为了敲定某个在卡纳西的大型建筑项目 |
[36:01] | Yeah, his ex-wife mentioned it. | 对 他前妻提到过 |
[36:03] | It’s supposed to be some sort of entertainment complex, right? | 应该是某种娱乐中心 对吗 |
[36:06] | Not “supposed to.” | 不是”应该是” |
[36:07] | Will be. He beat out the competition today. | 将会是 他今天在竞争中胜出了 |
[36:10] | How do I know? ‘Cause he bought a round of drinks | 我怎么知道的 因为他在切尔西 |
[36:12] | for an entire bar in Chelsea. | 请了一整间酒吧的客人一轮酒 |
[36:14] | Things may be looking down for the Bensonhurst Bomber, | 这对本森赫炸弹客的调查来说可能不利 |
[36:16] | but they’re looking up for Nathan Resor. | 但对内森·里索绝对是个好消息 |
[36:18] | What do you mean, he “beat out the competition”? | 他”在竞争中胜出了”是什么意思 |
[36:22] | Well, apparently, | 很显然 |
[36:22] | he was bidding against some competing property in Queens. | 他本来在和皇后区的某个竞争产业竞标 |
[36:26] | The people pushing that site bowed out a few hours ago. | 推进那处选址的人几小时前退出了竞标 |
[36:28] | Nathan’s been in overdrive ever since. | 之后的竞标内森就赢得毫无悬念了 |
[36:32] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢你的即时情报 |
[36:39] | Want to share it with the class? | 有什么想跟我分享一下的吗 |
[36:41] | When Nathan’s ex told me about the project, | 当内森的前妻告诉我他那个项目的时候 |
[36:43] | she did not mention he was in direct competition with anybody. | 她没提到他跟任何人有直接竞争关系 |
[36:47] | Now, his site is in Canarsie, Brooklyn, | 你看 他的选址在布鲁克林的卡纳西 |
[36:50] | on a piece of land that he owns. | 他在那里持有一块土地 |
[36:51] | According to this article, | 据这篇报道所述 |
[36:53] | the other proposal isn’t just in Queens. | 另外的那个竞标地不仅是在皇后区 |
[36:55] | It’s in Flushing. | 而且就在法拉盛 |
[36:57] | Cray Fielder’s threats weren’t about padding his legacy, | 克雷·菲尔德的恐吓并不是为了确保胜利果实 |
[36:59] | they were about padding his wallet. | 他是在确保他的荷包丰盈 |
[37:07] | Apologies for keeping you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[37:08] | Our meeting ran late. | 会议超时了 |
[37:10] | I’ve been here, like, two hours. | 我已经在这待了有俩小时了 |
[37:12] | W-why am I here? | 为什么带我来 |
[37:14] | Did you know that during the Great New England Vampire Panic | 你知道在19世纪初的新英格兰 |
[37:16] | of the early 19th century, | 吸血鬼大恐慌期间 |
[37:18] | citizens of Vermont and Rhode Island | 佛蒙特州和罗德岛州的居民 |
[37:20] | altered their routes to and from their homes | 改变了他们出门和回家的路线 |
[37:22] | to avoid going near cemeteries? | 为了远离公墓吗 |
[37:24] | They were worried their deceased loved ones | 他们担心逝去的亲人 |
[37:26] | would emerge from the graves and attack them. | 会从墓地里钻出来袭击他们 |
[37:30] | What? | 什么 |
[37:31] | Not unlike the yellow fever scare, | 类似的还有黄热病毒恐慌 |
[37:33] | which took hold of the American South during the 1870s. | 在1870年代席卷了美国南部 |
[37:35] | Citizens of Jackson, Mississippi, for example, | 比如说密西西比州杰克逊市的居民 |
[37:38] | were so terrified of the virus | 他们是如此害怕那种病毒 |
[37:39] | that they ripped up railroad tracks and burned bridges | 以致于他们用掘毁铁轨和火烧桥梁的方式 |
[37:42] | to stop potentially infected outsiders | 来阻止潜在外来被感染者 |
[37:44] | from entering their city. | 进入他们的城市 |
[37:45] | My point is that fear affects human geography. | 我想说的是恐惧会影响到人文地理 |
[37:50] | It affects the way people move through cities and… | 它会影响人们穿行城市的方式 |
[37:52] | the way they evaluate which places | 以及他们对要造访 |
[37:53] | they’ll visit and which they’ll avoid. | 和要避免前往的地点的评估 |
[37:54] | But you already know that– | 但你已经知道了这点了 |
[37:57] | it’s the reason you and Nathan Resor started | 这就是你和内森·里索几周前开始 |
[37:58] | setting off bombs in Flushing a few weeks ago. | 在法拉盛安置炸弹的原因 |
[38:01] | I told you, I’m not working with Nathan. | 我跟你们说了 我没有跟内森合谋 |
[38:04] | We know. You were working for him. | 我们知道 你是在为他工作 |
[38:08] | When you were in prison together, | 之前你们一起在监狱的时候 |
[38:09] | you told him you were the Bensonhurst Bomber. | 你告诉他你就是本森赫炸弹客 |
[38:12] | Not sure why, but it doesn’t really matter now. | 原因不明 但现在已经不重要了 |
[38:14] | The important thing is he was the only one | 重要的是他是唯一 |
[38:16] | who knew your secret. | 知道你秘密的人 |
[38:17] | Now, when a piece of land he owned in Canarsie became | 现在 他在卡纳西拥有的一小块地 |
[38:20] | one of two finalists for the site of an entertainment complex | 成了一处娱乐中心的竞标地之一 |
[38:23] | worth hundreds of millions of dollars, | 价值数亿美元 |
[38:25] | he decided he needed an edge. | 他决定要抢占优势 |
[38:27] | He told you to resume your activities | 他让你继续 |
[38:29] | as the Bensonhurst Bomber in the neighborhood | 作为本森赫炸弹客 |
[38:31] | that surrounded the competing property in Flushing. | 去法拉盛的竞争产业周围进行活动 |
[38:34] | The ensuing explosions would create bad press and fear | 接连发生的爆炸将给那里的潜在游客 |
[38:37] | amongst the potential visitors to that location, | 留下不好的印象 并带来恐慌 |
[38:40] | making building there a marketing nightmare. | 让那里的大楼成为市场噩梦 |
[38:43] | “Come for the shopping. Stay for the fiery death.” | “欢迎来购物 留下等着惨死吧” |
[38:46] | The company looking to build the pavilion | 想建娱乐中心的公司 |
[38:48] | would be forced to choose Nathan’s land in Canarsie. | 将被迫选择内森在卡纳西的土地 |
[38:51] | When they did, he would make a fortune | 到时候他就能大赚一笔 |
[38:53] | and you would get a cut. | 而你也能得到分成 |
[38:55] | I hope it was at least for half. | 希望起码能分你一半 |
[38:57] | I mean, you did all the work. | 毕竟出力的都是你 |
[39:00] | You are wrong. | 你们错了 |
[39:03] | I blow stuff up because I have to, | 我炸东西是因为我必须如此 |
[39:05] | because I am sick. | 因为我有病 |
[39:06] | You’re attempting to lie to us | 你想骗我们 |
[39:08] | because you still think that your family’s in line for your share. | 因为你觉得你的家人还能等着享受你的分成 |
[39:11] | They’re not. The meeting that we were just at, | 不行了 我们刚参加的会面 |
[39:14] | it was with a company called Lighthouse Amusements. | 对方是一个叫”莱特豪斯娱乐”的公司 |
[39:16] | They’re the ones building the entertainment complex | 就是他们要在内森的土地上 |
[39:18] | on Nathan’s land. | 修建娱乐中心 |
[39:20] | Or they were. | 或者说之前是 |
[39:21] | When we sat down with them this morning and explained your plot, | 今早我们跟他们会面 解释了你们的阴谋 |
[39:25] | they voided the contract with him. | 他们让合约作废了 |
[39:27] | The project’s been put on indefinite hold. | 项目将无限延期 |
[39:31] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[39:32] | The people at Lighthouse were kind enough to provide | 莱特豪斯的人很好 愿意提供 |
[39:35] | copies of the voided contract. | 作废合同的副本 |
[39:36] | So there you are. Help yourself. | 给 请自便 |
[39:40] | There’s no payday coming, Mr. Fielder. | 不会有报酬了 菲尔德先生 |
[39:42] | There’s no money for you or your family. | 不会有钱给你或你的家人 |
[39:45] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:46] | Do yourself a favor– give us Nathan. | 帮帮你自己 指认内森吧 |
[39:49] | There’s really no reason you can’t be reunited behind bars. | 我们没理由阻止你们在牢里重聚 |
[39:58] | Good day to be in the punishment business, | 身处惩罚事业中 今天真是好日子啊 |
[40:00] | wouldn’t you agree? | 不是吗 |
[40:03] | Great day, actually. | 应该是超级好日子 |
[40:06] | Nothing you said the other day upset me, by the way– | 对了 那天你说的话完全不会惹到我 |
[40:08] | quite the opposite. | 正相反 |
[40:10] | Good to know what’s been on your mind. | 很高兴知道你到底在想什么 |
[40:13] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[40:18] | There are studies that say those two never had a chance. | 有研究表明他俩一直没机会 |
[40:22] | The Bureau of Justice Statistics estimates that nearly two-thirds | 司法统计局估算出 2005年释放的 |
[40:26] | of the 405,000 prisoners released in 2005 | 四十多万名犯人中 有三分之二 |
[40:28] | were arrested for a new crime within three years. | 在三年内就因新的罪名再次被捕 |
[40:31] | Approximately three-quarters of them were arrested | 有将近四分之三的人在五年内 |
[40:33] | within five years. | 再次被捕 |
[40:34] | Staggering recidivism rates, | 即便是这样一个监狱友好的国家 |
[40:36] | even for a country as jail-happy as this one. | 这种再犯率也有些惊人了 |
[40:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[40:43] | I’m merely observing that reentry into society is no mean feat. | 我只是注意到重新进入社会绝非易事 |
[40:48] | For the truly evil, the path back to prison | 对于真正的恶魔 重回监狱 |
[40:50] | is as inevitable as the sun rising in the east. | 就跟太阳从东方升起一样无法避免 |
[40:52] | But for the others… | 但对其他人来说 |
[40:55] | some of them just need a little help. | 他们有的人只是需要一些帮助 |
[41:00] | Right? | 对吗 |
[41:16] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[41:17] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[41:23] | Hey, Doc. | 你好啊 医生 |
[41:26] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[41:28] | I was just thinking about what you asked me | 我只是在想你那天问我的事 |
[41:29] | the other day about how to change. | 关于如何转变 |
[41:33] | I think the answer is to let people help you. | 我觉得答案就是让人帮你 |
[41:39] | If you’re free, I thought we could go for a walk, | 如果你有空 我们可以去走走 |
[41:41] | maybe talk about how you’re set up here. | 也许聊聊你现在适应得怎么样 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:47] | Just let me get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |