Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] The depravity and atrocity numeration test. 堕落和残暴度计量测试
[00:05] Someone is using the DANTE survey 有人在利用但丁问卷
[00:07] to identify and recruit psychopaths. 找出并招募精神变态者
[00:09] Several years ago, 几年前
[00:10] I anticipated that, without Moriarty, 我以为没有了莫里亚蒂
[00:12] her group would fall apart. 她的组织会分崩离析
[00:14] I was mistaken. 我错了
[00:15] Someone else has taken over. 有人篡位了
[00:16] Who is Joshua Vikner? 乔舒亚·维克尼尔是谁
[00:18] Economics professor. 经济学教授
[00:19] I’m quite certain Professor Vikner 我非常确信维克尼尔教授
[00:20] is the heir to Jamie Moriarty’s fetid throne. 是婕米·莫里亚蒂血腥王座的继承人
[00:23] You found me. 你找到了我
[00:24] But I want you to know I bear you no ill will. 但我希望你知道 我对你没有恶意
[00:26] Nor does anyone I oversee. 任何我监管的人对你都没恶意
[00:27] You’re untouchable. 你是碰不得的
[00:29] Jamie made it clear that you were not to be harmed. 婕米下过令 你不能受到伤害
[00:31] Apologies for the subterfuge. 抱歉我找了个借口
[00:32] I thought perhaps we were being watched. 我觉得我们可能被监视了
[00:34] There’s a light on in the McGuiness’s apartment, 对面麦克吉尼斯家的灯
[00:36] across the way. 还亮着
[00:37] They’re out of town. 他们出城了
[00:39] Turns out I’m not paranoid. 原来我没有多疑
[00:54] You’re not breathing. 你没在呼吸
[00:56] That’s because I’m a little nervous. 那是因为我有点紧张
[00:58] You needn’t be. 你不用紧张
[01:00] This device is not on a timer. 那东西不是由计时器控制的
[01:02] It’s designed to be detonated remotely, 它被设计成了远程控制
[01:03] and since no one saw us enter, 而且没人看到我们进来
[01:06] we’re quite safe. 我们很安全
[01:08] That’s funny, I don’t feel “quite safe.” 呵呵 我怎么不觉得”很安全”
[01:16] You know who’s good with bombs? 你知道谁擅长拆弹吗
[01:17] The bomb squad. That’s who we should call. 拆弹小队 也是我们现在该叫的人
[01:19] We should not. Beckoning the police 不行 把警察引来
[01:21] would put the lives of our neighbors at risk. 会让我们的邻居们有生命危险
[01:23] Not to mention our many belongings. 更别提咱家里这么多东西了
[01:25] We would also forfeit the opportunity to gather any clues 同时我们也就没机会收集
[01:27] about the individual who wants us dead. 想杀我们的人留下的线索了
[01:29] You say that like we don’t know who did this. 你说得好像我们不知道是谁干的似的
[01:31] Vikner did this obviously. 显然是维克尼尔做的
[01:33] He planted the same kind of bomb 他炸你父亲办公室时
[01:34] that blew up your father’s office. 用的是同一种炸药
[01:36] Just a few hours ago, he had a witness killed inside 几个小时前 他刚让人在警局里
[01:39] a police precinct. 杀了个证人
[01:40] He did, but I think we can rely on one thing, 没错 但我觉得我们可以指望一件事
[01:43] and that is that he fears Moriarty. 就是他对莫里亚蒂的恐惧
[01:45] He has repeatedly implied 他一直在反复暗示
[01:46] that he runs her organization through her good graces. 他是在她的恩赐下运营她的组织的
[01:49] So? 所以呢
[01:49] So, she has but one rule: 所以 她只提出了一条要求
[01:51] You and I are untouchable. 你和我是碰不得的
[01:57] What just happened? 刚发生了什么
[01:58] I just disarmed the bomb. 我拆了炸弹
[02:00] But you didn’t pick a wire, it was just… 可你也没选线啊 你只是…
[02:01] Despite the plots of the many movies that you tell me are good, 先不说你觉得很棒的许多电影情节
[02:04] which are in fact not good, 其实都不咋地
[02:06] bomb-makers don’t build tests of electrical engineering skill, 制造炸弹的人做的不是电气工程能力测试仪
[02:08] they build devices that go bang. 他们做的是会炸的设备
[02:11] The simpler the device, 设备越简单
[02:12] the more likely it is to explode. 就越有可能爆炸
[02:14] This one would have had the person across the street 这个可以让街那头的那人
[02:16] seen us enter. 看到我们进来
[02:16] Speaking of our would-be murderer, 说到要杀我们的人
[02:18] let’s go introduce ourselves. 咱们去拜访一下他吧
[02:37] Did we just set off the alarm? 我们是触发警报了吗
[02:39] It appears we did. 显然是的
[02:41] So you’re wrong. 所以你搞错了
[02:44] The person who planted the bomb wasn’t watching us from here. 安置炸弹的人不是从这里监视我们的
[02:47] Someone was. 有人在这待过
[02:48] I smell fresh cigarette smoke, 我闻到了新鲜的烟味
[02:50] and every shade is drawn is except for that one. 所有窗户都被拉上了 除了那扇
[02:52] Can you imagine a better view 你能想到有比这里
[02:52] of our front door than from here? 更容易看到我们前门的地方吗
[02:55] What kind of bomber turns the alarm on before he leaves? 什么样的炸弹手会在离开前把警报打开
[02:58] You’re assuming he has left. 你推测他已经走了
[02:59] It’s possible he found a way in 或许他发现了
[03:00] that was not protected by a sensor. 一条没有感应器保护的路进来
[03:06] There’s no one here, we should go. 这里没人 咱们走吧
[03:08] And we have about 15 seconds 我们还有15秒
[03:09] before that alarm goes from beeping to blaring. 警铃就要由滴声变成轰鸣了
[03:16] You just defused a bomb two minutes ago, 你两分钟前刚拆掉一个炸弹
[03:18] don’t look so impressed. 别显得那么惊讶
[03:19] This is Joe and Colleen’s place. 这是乔和科琳的家
[03:22] I fed their fish last year when they went on that cruise. 他们去年出去度假时我帮他们喂鱼来着
[03:24] Not the sort of information I retain. 不是那种我能记住的信息
[03:26] Yeah, well, one of us has to. 对 但咱俩总得有人记住
[03:28] We’re here. 既然来了
[03:29] We may as well take a look around. 不妨四处看下
[03:32] You were right. 你说得对
[03:33] Colleen and Joe have been out of town for the last few days. 科琳和乔前几天出城了
[03:36] He just texted me, 他刚发短信给我
[03:37] and they did not hire a house sitter. 说他们没雇人看房
[03:39] Yet someone sat right there, 但有人就坐在这里
[03:41] watching our home. 监视着我们的房子
[03:42] Someone who smokes clove cigarettes. 一个吸丁香烟的人
[03:44] That’s fresh? 刚抽过的
[03:46] You want to tell me again why you think 你想再解释下你为什么觉得
[03:48] the person who just tried to kill us 这个刚刚想杀死我们的人
[03:49] does not work for Joshua Vikner? 不为乔舒亚·维克尼尔工作吗
[03:51] Taking our lives would cost Vikner his own; you know this. 杀了我们 维克尼尔自己也会性命不保
[03:53] I mean, I get that there’s a rule against hurting us, 我知道有规定不许伤害我们
[03:55] but there are also rules against extortion, 但也有规定不许勒索
[03:57] war profiteering, and murder. 发战争财还有谋杀啊
[03:58] I mean, if he’s willing to break those… 如果他能违反那些规则
[03:59] If he crosses his predecessor, 如果他忤逆自己的上层
[04:01] there is a 100% chance he will be exsanguinated. 他百分之百会被除掉
[04:04] The odds that we will dig up proof against him 我们找出对他不利的证据的几率
[04:07] are, in his estimation, much less daunting. 在他看来 更具威胁
[04:10] You think someone’s trying to frame him? 你觉得有人想陷害他
[04:12] Not just someone… 不是普通人
[04:13] someone inside his organization. 而是他组织里的人
[04:15] The police know nothing of Joshua Vikner, 警察一点都不了解乔舒亚·维克尼尔
[04:17] he’s not a suspect in the bombing of my father’s office, 他不是我父亲办公室被炸案的嫌疑人
[04:19] and yet someone left the exact same device in our home. 但却有人在我们家放置了完全一样的炸弹
[04:23] Why? For whose benefit? 为什么 为了谁
[04:27] Moriarty’s. 莫里亚蒂
[04:28] Someone hopes to incite her to Vikner’s destruction. 有人想煽动她除掉维克尼尔
[04:32] They failed. 但失败了
[04:33] But we now know that there is dissention in the ranks. 但我们现在知道了组织中有人对他不满
[04:37] We can use that to our advantage. 我们可以利用这一点
[04:39] How? 怎么利用
[04:40] We find the dissenter. 我们找出反对者
[04:41] Propose an alliance. 提出联手
[04:43] With the person who just tried to blow us up? 和想把我们炸死的人联手
[04:45] The enemy of my enemy, Watson. 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 华生
[04:52] Marcus, hey. It’s late, what’s up? 马库斯 这么晚有什么事
[04:54] Hey, is Sherlock with you? 夏洛克和你在一起吗
[04:55] We’re both here. 我们都在
[04:56] You know a Christopher Gray, 你认识一个叫克里斯托弗·格雷的吗
[04:57] the head of your dad’s security detail? 你父亲的安保队长
[04:59] Yes. 认识
[05:00] Did either of you see him tonight? 你们今晚看见他了吗
[05:02] No, why? 没有 为什么
[05:02] Couple of hours ago, he was found unconscious on a sidewalk, 几小时前 他被发现晕倒在路边
[05:05] just a few blocks from your place. 离你们家只有几个街区
[05:07] Someone busted him up pretty good, 有人狠狠打了他
[05:09] so I called. 所以我打过来问问
[05:10] You think he was mugged? 你认为是抢劫吗
[05:11] No, in addition to his wallet and watch, 不 他身上除了钱包和手表
[05:13] he had an unregistered nine millimeter on him. 还有一把未登记的9毫米口径手枪
[05:15] Not sure how it ties to everything else we’ve seen lately, 不确定这和我们最近看到的事有什么关系
[05:18] but I’m gonna go talk to the guy. 但我会过去跟他谈谈
[05:19] He’s at St. Bede’s. Thought you might want to join. 他在圣彼得医院 也许你们想一起去
[05:22] We’ll see you shortly. 等会见
[05:25] The high pressure system in the northwest 西北方向的高压系统
[05:27] is causing all of this… 造成了
[05:34] I’m supposed to watch that. 我应该接着看
[05:35] The concussion. 脑震荡
[05:37] They don’t want me falling asleep. 他们不想让我睡着
[05:38] Well, don’t worry, Mr. Gray, this conversation will be 不用担心 格雷先生 我们的对话
[05:40] just as stimulating as the weather report. 将会和天气预报一样刺激
[05:43] What do you want? 你想怎样
[05:44] The man who put you here, he broke your clavicle, 那个把你打进医院的人 弄断了你的锁骨
[05:46] your parietal bone, two of your ribs. 顶骨 还有两根肋骨
[05:47] We want to find him. 我们想找到他
[05:49] I don’t remember anything since this morning. 今早之后的事我都不记得了
[05:51] I can’t help. 帮不了你们
[05:53] Well, it says here that you have suffered 这上面说你的头部
[05:54] a significant head trauma, 受到了严重的创伤
[05:56] so that is possible, but I doubt it. 虽然这有可能 但我很怀疑
[05:58] You were encamped in our neighbor’s apartment this evening; 你今晚曾在我们邻居的公寓里扎营
[06:00] you were spying on us. 你在监视我们
[06:01] For a moment, we thought you also put a bomb in our home, 有一瞬间 我们还以为你在我们家里放了炸弹
[06:04] but then another more likely scenario presented itself, 但之后出现了更加可能的状况
[06:07] one that would account for your many injuries. 并且可能是造成你伤成这样的原因
[06:09] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[06:11] I can’t follow a word you’re saying. 你说的我一个字也听不懂
[06:13] I want you to leave. 你们走吧
[06:15] You’ve been making eye contact since we walked in. 我们一进来你就与我们四目相对
[06:19] Your heart rate is going up; you’re lying. 你的心跳正在加速 你在撒谎
[06:21] We’re pretty sure you don’t need to. 我们非常确定你不需要这么做
[06:23] You’ve been spying on us for Morland. 你在替莫兰德监视我们
[06:24] He knows we’ve been keeping things from him. 他知道我们有事隐瞒着他
[06:26] The identity of his enemy, for example. 譬如他敌人的身份
[06:28] You found an empty apartment, you set up shop. 你找到间闲置的公寓 开了个店
[06:30] But tonight you saw a man breaking into our house. 但今晚你看到一个人闯进我们的家
[06:33] When he left, you approached him, there was a fight. 当他离开时 你找上了他 然后发生了打斗
[06:35] He put you here. 他把你送进了这里
[06:36] We came to thank you for saving our lives. 我们是来感谢你救了我们性命的
[06:39] So just drop the charade… 所以就别再打哑谜了
[06:40] and tell us what transpired tonight. 告诉我们今晚发生了什么
[06:42] I’m sorry… 很抱歉
[06:44] but I don’t answer to you. 但我不听令于你
[06:48] I answer to your father. 我只听你父亲的
[06:51] Can I help you, Mr. Gray? 有什么能帮忙的吗 格雷先生
[06:53] I don’t know who these people are. 我不认识这些人
[06:55] They’re bothering me. 他们在骚扰我
[06:56] I’ll call security. 我去叫保安
[06:57] No, there’s no need. 不用 不需要了
[06:58] Please, take good care of him. 请照顾好他 谢谢
[07:00] He’s confused, but he’s a good man. 他有些糊涂 但他是个好人
[07:05] You should stay here. Marcus will be here soon. 你应该待在这 马库斯很快就来了
[07:07] It’ll be conspicuous if we’re both absent. 咱们俩都不在就太明显了
[07:09] Where you going? 你要去哪
[07:10] There’s a church under renovation 有一座正在翻修的教堂
[07:11] around the corner from us on Quay. 就在我们那里的拐角码头处
[07:13] That’s where they picked him up. 那就是他们找到他的地方
[07:14] He had plaster dust on the shoulder of his coat. 他外衣的肩膀上有石灰粉
[07:17] Perhaps that’s where he sustained the injuries 或许他就是在那里受到了
[07:18] from our would-be bomber. 我们炸弹嫌疑人的攻击
[07:20] I’ll see if I can pick up the trail there. 我去看看能不能在那里找到线索
[08:14] I didn’t do it. 不是我做的
[08:18] I need to speak to my son alone. 我需要和我儿子单独谈谈
[08:31] Mr. Gray filled you in, did he? 格雷先生跟你说了 是不是
[08:32] As I understand it, you should send him a gift. 据我的理解 你应该给他送点礼物
[08:38] So I assume this is the man who he stopped 那么我猜这就是他阻止的那个
[08:39] from detonating 15 gallons of acetone peroxide solution 想要在你最没价值的地产中
[08:43] inside your least valuable real estate holding. 引爆十五加仑过氧化丙酮溶液的人了
[08:47] The point, I believe, was to kill you. 我想目标是要杀死你
[08:51] There was a chase. 当时发生了追逐
[08:53] The assassin tried to lose Mr. Gray by ducking in here. 刺客想要躲在这里甩掉格雷先生
[08:56] Blows were exchanged. 互相殴打了一番
[08:58] And then bullets. 然后开了枪
[09:00] Why did you come here? 你为什么要来这里
[09:02] It was on my way. 我顺道经过
[09:03] Where? 去哪
[09:05] To you. 去你那
[09:06] I wanted to talk. 我想谈谈
[09:08] If you’re here looking for identification, 如果你是来找身份证明的
[09:09] you won’t find any. 你什么都找不到
[09:11] I just wanted to see his face before my men dispose of him. 我只是想在我手下处理掉之前看看他的脸
[09:16] Although, I confess I don’t know what I thought I could tell 不过 我承认我不知道光看着他
[09:18] by looking at him. 能看出什么名堂来
[09:20] He’s of Iranian descent, between 37 and 42 years old. 他有伊朗血统 37-42岁之间
[09:23] He’s on blood pressure medication and he enjoys racket sports. 他正在服用血压药物并且喜欢球拍运动
[09:26] I could tell you a lot about him, 我可以告诉你他很多事
[09:28] but the most important thing 但最重要的事
[09:29] is that he did not work for the same person 是他并非为那个曾经炸掉
[09:31] who had your office bombed. 你办公室的人工作
[09:32] You just said he planted the same kind of device. 你刚说他放置了相同的装置
[09:35] And with very good reason. 还有一个非常合理的理由
[09:37] One I’m not inclined to disclose at the moment. 这个理由我现在不想公开
[09:40] Have it your way. 那随你便吧
[09:42] If I had a white flag, I would wave it. 如果我有白旗 我早摇了
[09:45] That’s what I was coming to tell you. 这就是我来要告诉你的
[09:47] I was wrong the other night. 那晚是我错了
[09:49] You were right. 你是对的
[09:50] I didn’t know what I was up against; I do now. 我不知道我在对抗什么 现在我知道了
[09:53] And I’ve decided not to waste what remains of my life 而我不想耗费我的余生
[09:56] on some mad scramble for vengeance. 去为了复仇而征战
[09:59] You expect me to believe that your bloodlust has waned? 你想让我相信你的杀戮欲已经消逝了吗
[10:02] I still want justice for Sabine. 我依旧想为萨宾报仇
[10:06] But there is a price I am not willing to pay. 但也有我不想付出的代价
[10:11] I will not lose my son. 我不想失去我的儿子
[10:17] I want to help you. 我想帮助你
[10:19] You bested the head of this organization once before. 你曾战胜过这组织的头目
[10:22] I will give anything in my power to help you do it again. 我将倾力配合你再次战胜他
[10:26] You have my word. 我向你保证
[10:28] We’ll do it your way. 这次听你的
[10:29] Well, I know where to find you, 如果我需要你的帮助
[10:31] should I decide I need your help. 我会找你的
[10:44] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[10:45] In here. 我在
[10:50] You know what? I’d really like to get rid of that. 这东西怎么还不扔掉
[10:53] Promise I’ll clean my room as soon as I’ve done my homework. 我查完资料就收拾屋子
[10:57] You found the bomber? 找到放置炸弹的人了吗
[10:59] Before and after his meeting with Mr. Gray. 与格雷见面前后的对比照
[11:01] As you can see, 正如你看到的
[11:02] facial recognition software provided a match. 面部识别软件找到了匹配的照片
[11:04] He didn’t maintain a social media presence of his own. 他自己不玩社交网络
[11:07] But according to his bowling friends, 但根据他保龄球友的照片
[11:09] his name is Nasim Behzadi. 他叫纳西姆·巴扎迪
[11:11] He was a driver for Iran’s U.N. Mission. 他是伊朗驻联合国代表团的司机
[11:14] Do you think he was taking orders from someone in Tehran? 你认为指使他的人在德黑兰吗
[11:16] I think they came from someone more local. 我觉得这人就在美国
[11:17] 伊朗伊斯兰共和国常驻联合国代表团 佐雅·哈什米
[11:19] Iran has a woman working at their U.N. Mission? 伊朗驻联合国代表团有女性工作人员
[11:21] Zoya Hashemi. 佐雅·哈什米
[11:22] She’s the second in command there. 她是代表团的二把手
[11:24] He was her personal driver. 纳西姆是她的私人司机
[11:26] And she was responsible for bringing him to the U.S. 是她把他带来美国的
[11:29] For her to get that job in that government, 她在政界地位这么高
[11:30] she must be very smart and very well-connected. 一定很精明且人脉广泛
[11:33] It would make her an ideal spoke in Vikner’s 因此 她成为了维克尼尔
[11:35] wheels-within-wheels outfit, don’t you think? 复杂组织的理想发言人 你觉得呢
[11:37] Why do you think she tired to frame him for killing us? 那她为什么要把杀我们的罪过栽赃给他
[11:41] You think she wanted to take over the group? 难道她想在组织里篡权吗
[11:42] Perhaps she grew tired of participating 也许她已经厌倦了受他摆布
[11:44] in the cancerous web of blackmail, 参与敲诈勒索 造市
[11:47] market manipulation and homicide that he maintains. 这些毫无创意的恶心循环
[11:50] The precise motive for her attempt on our life 至于她究竟为什么想取你我性命
[11:52] can only be guessed at, 就只能靠猜了
[11:54] but I think she sent Mr. Behzadi and his bomb. 但我觉得巴扎迪和炸弹都是她所为
[11:58] So, naturally, we should befriend this lady. 这么说 我们还要感谢这位女士
[12:00] I’d like her to understand there are other ways 我想让她知道
[12:01] to deal with a problem like Professor Vikner. 还有其他方法可以对付维克尼尔教授
[12:05] Perhaps she can provide the means. 也许可以借她之手
[12:07] So how do we get to her? 那我们该如何接近她
[12:08] We can’t just stroll into the U.N. and introduce ourselves. 总不能大摇大摆走进联合国总部然后自我推荐吧
[12:10] My father offered his assistance. 我父亲说他能帮忙
[12:12] I think we should accept. 我觉得我们应该接受
[12:13] You’re kidding. 开什么玩笑
[12:14] He said he’s willing to put his quest for retribution on hold. 他说他愿意把报仇的事暂缓
[12:18] You believed him? 你相信他吗
[12:20] We’re gonna need some help 不过我们确实需要一些帮助
[12:21] if we’re to turn Ms. Hashemi. 才能搞定哈什米小姐
[12:39] This professor– 这位教授…
[12:41] what’s he like in person? 他是个什么样的人
[12:44] I’m sure you’ve been painting a portrait of evil 自从萨宾去世后
[12:46] in your mind’s eye since Sabine’s death, 你脑海中凶手的形象一定是个恶魔
[12:48] but it’s really not like that. 但他并不是那样的人
[12:51] A closer approximate would be Great Uncle Willard as a younger man. 大概和威拉德伯祖父年轻时差不多
[12:58] You haven’t said very much, Joan. 你怎么一言不发 华生
[13:01] You still don’t trust me, do you? 你依然不相信我 对吧
[13:03] No, I don’t. 是的 我不信
[13:05] So do you think your contacts in the region are sufficient 你觉得你在这个地方的影响
[13:07] to motivate Ms. Hashemi to help us? 能说服哈什米小姐帮我们吗
[13:10] This woman was willing to kill you 这个女人为了扳倒维克尼尔
[13:13] just to provoke Vikner’s removal. 不惜杀掉你们
[13:15] I don’t think that motivation will be the problem. 我觉得动机不成问题
[13:19] The method you’re proposing… 你提议的方法…
[13:23] that’s where we may run into trouble. 才可能是问题所在
[13:45] I was told Rixar Energy was only sending 我得到的消息是雷克萨能源
[13:47] two representatives today. 只派两个人来参加会面
[13:50] Forgive us, Ms. Hashemi. 抱歉 哈什米小姐
[13:52] My old friend George may have given you 可能是我的老朋友乔治
[13:54] some inaccurate information about our party. 报错了我们此行的人数
[13:58] I do hope we can still meet privately. 我还是希望能和您单独谈谈
[14:21] No reason for pretense, I suppose. 我想也没必要伪装了
[14:24] We know you’re not religious. 我们知道你不信教
[14:26] We’ve been looking into you. 我们调查过你
[14:27] What else have you learned? 你们还了解我哪些事
[14:29] You’re a murderous hag. 你是个蓄意谋杀的老巫婆
[14:32] Oh, good. 哦 太好了
[14:32] We’re going to be direct. 我们要直话直说了
[14:35] In that case, I suppose I should start 这样的话 我想我应该先为
[14:36] by apologizing for having 在你家安装炸弹
[14:38] a bomb placed in your home. 而向你道歉
[14:39] So you don’t deny it? 所以你不否认
[14:41] I don’t have to, Ms. Watson. 没必要 华生小姐
[14:42] Such are the legal privileges my position affords me. 这是我的地位提供给我的法律特权
[14:46] You came here under false pretenses. 你们带着伪装来到这里
[14:48] There’s no more need for lies. 现在没必要再说慌了
[14:50] You want to talk about Joshua Vikner, correct? 你们想谈谈乔舒亚·维克尼尔 对吗
[14:53] So talk. 那么谈吧
[14:54] We know why you tried to kill us, Ms. Hashemi. 我们知道你为什么要杀我们 哈什米女士
[14:56] The professor was a poor choice to head up your cabal. 要实施你的阴谋 教授不是个好的选择
[14:59] He’s reckless, undisciplined. 他冲动 不守规矩
[15:02] We need a scalpel in that position, 我们在那个位置需要的是细腻的手术刀
[15:04] not a hammer. 而不是莽撞的锤子
[15:07] And your skirmishes with him 而你和他的小冲突
[15:08] have drawn too much attention. 引来了太多的关注
[15:10] Are you tying to tell me you’re going to help me kill him? 你是想说你要帮我杀了他吗
[15:12] Murder’s not on the table, I’m afraid. 谋杀恐怕不可能
[15:15] We don’t just want the head of the snake. 我们不止想要蛇头
[15:17] We want the whole slithering mass. 我们要整个扭动的身体
[15:19] We want to roll up your entire organization. 我们要端了你的整个组织
[15:22] Help us. 帮帮我们
[15:23] Tell us everything you know, 告诉我们你知道的
[15:24] and I will personally guarantee your safety. 我将以个人名义保护你的安全
[15:29] You think you can just roll up 你觉得你能端了
[15:31] what remains of Moriarty’s legacy? 莫里亚蒂遗留下来的一切
[15:33] As I should’ve done long ago. 这是我老早就该做的
[15:36] If that’s your plan, dear, 如果那是你的计划 亲爱的
[15:40] there’s something you should see. 那么你得看看这个
[15:55] Do you know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗
[15:56] Looks like you’re tracking votes 看起来你在追踪
[15:58] from U.N. Members. 联合国成员国的投票
[15:59] Yes, but there’s much more to it than that. 是的 但背后还有更多
[16:02] Everything in English is for my staff’s consumption. 所有用英语写的都是给我员工的消费
[16:05] Everything in red is for me. 所有红色的部分是给我的
[16:07] The Persian script is in code. 波斯语是加了密的
[16:09] You won’t crack it. 你解不了
[16:11] The point is 关键是
[16:12] I want you to notice the amount of red notations. 我想让你们注意到红色记号的数量
[16:15] They represent recent activity 它们代表了最近
[16:18] of another global organization. 另一家国际化组织的行为
[16:20] You expect us to believe that your group is active 你想让我们相信你的团队
[16:23] in almost half the countries in the world? 在全球近一半的国家中都很活跃
[16:25] Sometimes it’s just an operative. 有时只是一个工作人员
[16:27] Sometimes it’s a mid-level bureaucrat 有时是去敲诈一个
[16:29] being blackmailed, or a financier. 中层官员 或者资本家
[16:30] In certain domains, 在特定领域
[16:33] there’s much more. 这种情况更多
[16:35] The point is 关键是
[16:36] you can’t just hope to roll up 你不能只是希望端掉
[16:39] a network as large as this. 一家如此巨大的关系网
[16:41] Now, perhaps you see 现在 也许你知道
[16:42] why I’ve acted the way I have. 我为何有先前的举动了
[16:44] Framing the professor with your deaths was my only chance. 用你的死嫁祸给教授是我唯一的机会
[16:48] I couldn’t risk another. 我不能拿其他的冒险
[16:50] Who said you have a choice? 谁说你有选择权
[16:52] We can expose you to the Iranian government. 我们可以把你交给伊朗政府
[16:55] Mr. Holmes, there at least a dozen names 福尔摩斯先生 展板上至少有十几个名字
[16:57] on that board that I fear more than my government. 比我的政府更令我害怕
[16:59] I have a family. 我有家人
[17:01] And Joshua Vikner will defend his position 而乔舒亚·维克尼尔将会为了实现目的
[17:04] as furiously as he fought to acquire it. 激进地抗争以捍卫立场
[17:06] We thought he just took over– who’d he have to fight? 我们以为他只是接管 他要和谁抗争
[17:10] If you won’t help us, maybe they will. 如果你不能帮我们 也许他们会
[17:12] You’re assuming they’re still alive. 前提是他们还活着
[17:14] As a matter of fact, he is. 事实上 他确实活着
[17:18] When Moriarty was captured… 当莫里亚蒂被捕时
[17:21] those with the most influence in the group realized 跟随组织里最高层的人意识到
[17:24] that we couldn’t continue on without a leader. 他们没有领导就没法继续
[17:27] We were, as you said, 正如你所说
[17:28] the snake, and we were eating our own tail. 我们是蛇 而我们在自吞其尾
[17:30] Certain candidates emerged– Vikner among them. 某些候选人冒了出来 其中就有维克尼尔
[17:33] But others, like myself, 可是其他人 比如我
[17:35] advocated for an individual outside the group. 支持一个组织之外的人
[17:38] A man we’d long admired. 一个我们仰慕已久的人
[17:41] A legend. 一个传奇
[17:43] He’d spent a lifetime playing dice with the globe, 他毕生都在和世界打赌
[17:45] and had profited immensely. 从中获利巨大
[17:47] He still does. 他现在依旧如此
[17:50] She’s talking about you. 她说的是你
[17:52] They wanted you to lead them. 他们希望你来领导他们
[17:55] Tell me you don’t see 你敢说你看不出
[17:57] art in what we do. 我们工作的艺术性吗
[17:59] Tell me 你敢说
[18:00] you couldn’t have perfected it. 你不会想要完善它吗
[18:02] That’s why Vikner tried to have him killed 所以维克尼尔之前才想杀了他
[18:03] back then — because he was in the way? 因为他碍事了吗
[18:05] He had to go. 他必须死
[18:06] Only he didn’t go. 然而他没有死
[18:07] He was only wounded. 他只是受伤了
[18:08] He lost a lover as well. 他还失去了他的爱人
[18:10] It gave Vikner the time he needed 这让维克尼尔有时间
[18:12] to solidify his position. 来巩固他的位置
[18:15] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:17] You wish my help. 你希望得到我的帮助
[18:18] But you’re living proof of what happens 但你就是他感到权力受到威胁的后果的
[18:20] when he perceives a threat to his power. 活生生的证明
[18:31] Are you smiling? 你是在笑吗
[18:32] How often do you learn so much so quickly? 能有多少机会在短时间内了解这么多事
[18:34] It’s invigorating. 简直令人心旷神怡
[18:35] Taken in total, the situation is quite daunting. 总的来说 情势很艰巨
[18:37] But we can crawl before we must run. 但我们在忙起来之前还可以再缓一缓
[18:40] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[18:40] Ms. Hashemi, she had the right idea. 哈什米女士 她是对的
[18:42] I object to her choice of targets, obviously, 当然 我反对她选的目标
[18:45] but it makes sense. 但的确有道理
[18:46] What does? 什么有道理
[18:47] We want to defeat Joshua Vikner. 我们想要打败乔舒亚·维克尼尔
[18:49] A way to do so has just been made quite plain. 办法其实很简单
[18:51] We’re gonna frame him for murder. 我们诬陷他杀人
[19:12] I think I found something. 我想我发现了一些东西
[19:15] Lance Chapel. 兰斯·查普尔
[19:16] Psycho Cinco. 精神病五号
[19:18] I’ve repeatedly asked you not to call him that. 我说了好几次了 别那么叫他
[19:20] It’s late. 熬很晚了
[19:21] I can call the crazy people whatever I want. 我想叫这些疯子什么就叫什么
[19:23] December 16 of 2012, 2012年12月16日
[19:25] there was a suspicious fire in his apartment building. 他的公寓楼起火了 感觉很可疑
[19:28] An old married couple was killed. 一对老夫妇死于火灾
[19:29] He was questioned because they had gotten into an argument 他因几天前与他们吵架
[19:31] a few days before. 而被警方质询
[19:32] Says here the Hofmanns were difficult tenants… 这里写到霍夫曼夫妇是很难搞的租客
[19:34] nosy, the keepers of dozens of cats. 好管闲事 养了一大堆猫
[19:37] Got into arguments with lots of their neighbors. 经常和他们的邻居吵架
[19:39] Right, but how many of them 对 但你认为他们中有多少人
[19:40] do you suppose took the DANTE survey in 2015, 在2015年做过但丁问卷
[19:43] and got outed as a psychopath? 被识别出是精神变态者呢
[19:45] Says here he was in a conference in Tokyo 这里写说他十六号夜里
[19:47] on the night of the 16th. 在东京参会
[19:48] We made those calendars 我们做的日历表
[19:49] based on where the Internet said Vikner had been. 是网上查的维克尼尔的所在位置
[19:51] – So? – So the Internet is not always right. -所以呢 -网上的信息不一定是对的
[19:54] It says here that photos were taken. 这上面写说当时还拍了照片
[19:56] This is your handwriting. 是你自己写的
[19:57] You can’t frame him for the fire. 你不能诬陷他纵火
[19:59] Maybe if we were not limiting ourselves to crimes 如果我们查找的犯罪不仅限于
[20:02] we think were committed by the DANTE psychos… 但丁问卷筛选出来的精神变态者实施的
[20:04] Do you disagree with the notion that they committed heinous acts 难道你不同意这些人在被但丁问卷筛选出来前
[20:07] before they were identified by the survey? 就做过令人发指的行为吗
[20:08] Of course not, I just accused Chapel of arson. 当然同意 我刚说了我认为是查普尔纵火的
[20:11] We now know that four of these people are dead, 现在我们知道这些人里有四个已经死了
[20:12] and two of them are already in prison. 两个已经入狱了
[20:14] Their fates are sealed. 他们命数已定
[20:17] We stick to the psychopaths. 我们继续查这些变态
[20:25] Do you think Morland would’ve said yes 你觉得莫兰德会答应
[20:27] to the offer to take over the group? 接受领导那个组织的邀请吗
[20:29] No. 不
[20:31] There’s no denying that over his long and storied career, 不可否认 在他漫长著名的职业生涯里
[20:33] my father has facilitated business deals 我父亲为了简化生意流程
[20:35] where death was a likely outcome for someone, somewhere. 可能会在某地害死某人
[20:39] But Vikner and his people, 但维克尼尔和他的人
[20:40] they pursue death as a business deal. 是把死亡作为生意的
[20:42] It’s a difference of kind, not of degree. 这不一样 不是一个等级的
[20:46] It makes the murder of Sabine Raoult all the more pointless. 这让萨宾·拉乌尔死得更没意义了
[20:49] My father was never a threat 我的父亲从来不是维克尼尔
[20:52] to Vikner’s ascendency… 权势路途的阻碍
[20:57] Did you find something? 你发现什么了吗
[20:59] Where’s the calendar for 2013? 2013年的日历在哪
[21:02] Kitchen– I brought it down there when I made my dinner. 在厨房 我做晚饭时拿过去的
[21:11] What is it? 你想到什么了
[21:12] Arthur Tetch, 亚瑟·特彻
[21:13] one of our two incarcerated psychopaths. 两位被关起来的精神变态者其中之一
[21:15] On April 3, 2013, 在2014年4月3日
[21:17] a young woman from his neighborhood went missing– 他邻居的一位年轻女性失踪了
[21:19] Autumn Dunbar. 名叫奥特姆·邓巴
[21:21] Two weeks later, she was found, 两周后 她被砍成碎片的尸体
[21:23] miles away, slashed to ribbons 在几英里外的哈莱姆区中的
[21:24] in a parking structure in Harlem. 一个立体停车场里被发现了
[21:27] It was obvious to the police that she’d been held somewhere. 警察理所当然地认为她被监禁在某处
[21:29] Tortured. 饱受折磨
[21:31] The theory was that she had escaped, 警察的理论是她逃出来了
[21:33] only to be pursued and then killed by her captor. 但还是被劫走她的人追上并杀害了
[21:36] Note the bit about her clothes. 注意一下她的衣服
[21:37] CSU found traces of sodium borate. 犯罪现场调查小组发现了硼酸钠的痕迹
[21:40] Aka borax, a component in many detergents. 也就是硼砂 一种很多洗涤剂里都有的成分
[21:43] So the police thought that she’d been held in a room 所以警察认为她是被关在了一间
[21:45] which contained cleaning supplies. 储存有清洁用品的屋子里
[21:47] But borax is also a preservative used in… 但硼砂同时也是一种防腐剂 用在
[21:50] Taxidermy, which is how Arthur Tetch made his living. 动物标本剥制术 正是亚瑟·特彻的工作
[21:54] He had a store in Harlem. 他在哈莱姆区有一家店
[21:55] Yeah, he moved not one month after Autumn’s murder. 是的 奥特姆被害不到一个月他就搬走了
[21:58] Perhaps to put some distance 也许他是想让自己
[22:00] between himself and the place that he held her. 和他监禁她的地方保持点距离
[22:01] Some more good news. 还有更多好消息
[22:03] Joshua Vikner was in New York the night she went missing 她失踪那晚乔舒亚·维克尼尔在纽约
[22:06] and the night her throat was slashed. 她被杀的那晚也在
[22:08] Okay, so we have a murder that we’re pretty sure 好的 那么我们就有一件相当确定
[22:10] was committed by Arthur Tetch and it fits our timetable. 是由亚瑟·特彻犯下的命案并且时间也对的上
[22:12] How are we gonna pin that to Viktor? 我们如何把这案子和维克多联系起来呢
[22:13] Produce a murder weapon. 弄一把凶器出来
[22:15] You seriously think that Tetch held onto that knife he used? 你不会真认为特彻还留着那把刀吧
[22:17] No, you misunderstand. 不 你理解错了
[22:19] We literally produce a murder weapon. 我们如字面意思所说真的弄一把凶器出来
[22:21] The right kind of blade 一把能在任何一家五金店
[22:22] can be procured at any hardware store. 买到的符合犯罪现场调查结果的刀刃
[22:24] Samples of Autumn Dunbar’s blood 奥特姆 ·邓巴的血液样本
[22:26] were preserved at several crime labs. 被保存在好几个犯罪实验室里
[22:28] I’ll find out which one has the weakest security, 我会找出安保最薄弱的那间实验室
[22:30] and I’ll pay them a visit before morning. 然后天亮前去造访一番
[22:32] Then what? 然后呢
[22:33] We just stash the knife at Vikner’s office 我们把刀藏在维克尼尔办公室里
[22:34] and then call a tip in to the police? 再打电话告诉警察吗
[22:36] Too suspicious. 太惹人怀疑了
[22:38] I want the murder weapon to speak for itself. 我想让凶器能不言而喻的指出凶手
[22:39] As well as Autumn Dunbar’s blood, 如同奥特姆·邓巴的血液一样
[22:41] I want some evidence which ties it directly to Vikner. 我需要一些能直接联系到维克尼尔的证据
[22:44] Okay, so how are you gonna get that? 好吧 那你准备怎么拿到这个证据
[22:45] I’m not. You are. 不是我 是你
[22:49] Our world only gets more dangerous; it’s a fact. 我们的世界只会变得更危险 事实如此
[22:53] But that danger forces us to think, 但这些危险迫使我们去思考
[22:55] to look for new ways to organize ourselves. 去寻找新的方法来规划自身
[22:58] In the case of South Sudan, 就南苏丹而言
[23:00] attacks on hospitals and food banks 对医院和食品库的攻击
[23:03] have driven population groups 把居民都逐离出了
[23:05] out of city centers. 市中心区域
[23:07] I see that someone’s forgotten my rule 看来有人忘了我定的
[23:09] about phones in the classroom. 不准在教室里使用手机的规矩
[23:19] I think you want to take this. 我觉得你会想接这个电话的
[23:23] Excuse me a moment, will you? 不好意思失陪一下
[23:25] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[23:45] Hello? 你好
[23:46] Professor Vikner, this is Morland Holmes. 维克尼尔教授 我是莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[23:51] Mr. Holmes, this is an honor. 福尔摩斯先生 真是荣幸
[23:54] I’ve followed your career with great… 我一直关注着你的事业
[23:56] This conversation is not being recorded, if that’s of concern. 我们的通话没有被录音 如果你担心的话
[24:01] Why would you record a conversation 你为什么要录一段和一位
[24:02] with a perfect stranger? 完全陌生的人的对话呢
[24:04] You prefer we speak in hypotheticals. 你喜欢用假定的形式来交谈
[24:06] Very well. 那好吧
[24:08] Hypothetically, I’ve called to take you up on your offer. 假设 我打来是要来接受你的提议的
[24:12] What offer? 什么提议
[24:14] The one you proposed to my son the other day. 你那天给我儿子的提议
[24:17] You thought a peace could be brokered between us. 你认为我们之间能达成一个和平协议
[24:20] Your son said that was quite impossible. 你儿子说这完全不可能
[24:23] He was mistaken. 他错了
[24:25] It’s been known to happen. 这事众所周知终归是会发生的
[24:27] Well, not the way I’ve heard it. 我听到的版本可不一样
[24:30] I’m afraid the offer you’re referring to 你说的这个提议恐怕
[24:32] is no longer on the table. 已经过了时效了
[24:34] And why is that? 为什么呢
[24:35] These past few months, you’ve raised a ruckus, 过去这几个月 你引起了一场骚动
[24:37] I’ve had to raise one in return. 我只能也用一场骚动来回击
[24:40] I’ve finally drawn the attention of the people I oversee. 我终于引起了我监视的人的注意
[24:43] Some want it to stop. 有人认为应该停止
[24:44] More than a few think I’ve gone too easy on you. 还有人认为我对你下手太轻了
[24:48] Mm, they should visit my New York office. 他们应该拜访我在纽约的办公室
[24:51] At this point, I can think of only one thing 从当前状态来看
[24:54] that will guarantee peace. 我能想到的可以确保和平的唯一方法
[24:57] Your head on a pike. 就是你的死亡
[24:59] Hypothetically speaking, of course. 当然只是个假设
[25:01] Of course. 当然
[25:03] If you’re prepared to make that kind of sacrifice 但如果你打算为了你的生意
[25:05] for the sake of your business, your family, your legacy, 你的家庭和你的遗产做出牺牲
[25:08] you let me know. 请让我知道
[25:10] I’ll send a car. 我会派辆车
[25:11] We’ll work out the details face-to-face. 我们可以当面解决细节问题
[25:21] Are you sure you don’t want to stay? 你确定你要走
[25:26] You may learn something. 也许你能学到些什么
[25:45] Gonna do Vikner’s work for him, and jump? 你要帮维克尼尔 自己跳下去吗
[25:50] Despite how you might feel, that actually went quite well. 不管你怎么想 事情进展得很顺利
[25:52] We should have what we need. 我们应该获得了我们需要的
[25:54] Vikner’s fingerprints. 维克尼尔的指纹
[25:56] On the phone Watson gave him. 在华生给他的手机上
[25:58] She coated it with a special residue this morning– 今天早上她在上面涂满了
[26:00] a concoction of my own design, 一种我设计的特殊成分
[26:01] to make sure that they stuck. 来确保指纹不会消失
[26:03] We’ll then transfer them to the knife we procured, 然后我们把它和奥特姆 ·邓巴的血
[26:05] along with some of Autumn Dunbar’s blood. 一起转移到我们找来的刀上
[26:07] Then send it to your friends at the police department. 然后拿给你在警局的朋友
[26:10] No, lying to the captain is one thing. 不 对警监撒谎是一回事
[26:13] Making him complicit in a frame-up is quite another. 让他参与陷害是另一回事
[26:16] We’ll be sending the knife to the FBI. 我们会把刀给联调局
[26:19] Watson has an acquaintance there, 华生认识一位
[26:20] an agent by the name of Burke. 名叫博克的探员
[26:22] He’s a good man, but he’s not a bridge that we can’t burn. 他是个好人 但他不是纯洁无暇的人
[26:25] And as luck would have it, at the time of her disappearance, 幸运的是 在她失踪的时候
[26:27] Autumn Dunbar was working as a window clerk 奥特姆 ·邓巴是在美国邮政局
[26:30] for the United States Postal Service. 工作的一名柜台职员
[26:31] That makes her case federal. 这让她的案子成为了联邦案件
[26:34] I’m sure the Bureau will be quite happy with the new lead. 我相信联调局一定会很高兴获得新的线索
[26:38] I appreciate what you’re doing. 我很感谢你所做的
[26:40] I know how you work. 我知道你的工作方式
[26:42] Falsifying evidence can’t sit well with you. 伪造证据不是你喜欢的
[26:45] Desperate times. 非常时期
[26:47] Sometimes you have to bite the orange in order to peel it. 有些时候为了剥橘皮你得用牙咬
[26:51] Our plan’s not what’s troubling you though, is it? 但让你心烦的不是我们的计划吧
[26:56] It’s really something, 这确实是大事
[26:58] realizing that you are, for all appearances, 意识到自己居然
[27:03] the kind of man who would accept the leadership position 可能成为那样一个组织的
[27:06] in a group like that. 领导人
[27:09] I’ve always blamed myself 因为萨宾的事
[27:10] for what happened to Sabine. 我一直责怪自己
[27:12] I was sure I’d done something 我一直确信是我做了什么
[27:15] to upset a competitor 激怒了我的对手
[27:17] or acted too aggressively in a negotiation, 或者我在谈判中太有攻击性
[27:19] angered the wrong dictator or CEO. 惹到了不该惹的独裁者或者总裁
[27:23] I’d stay up at night, struggling to put a finger on it, 为此我整夜睡不着
[27:27] to figure out exactly what I’d done wrong. 想知道我到底做错了什么
[27:30] Right, ’cause it wasn’t one thing, was it? 因为不是一件事 对吧
[27:32] It was everything. 而是所有的一切
[27:34] Your life’s work. 是你的整个职业生涯
[27:43] You would have been a spectacular failure, by the way. 顺便说一下 你会彻底失败
[27:47] You don’t have the stuff to be an evil mastermind. 你不具备成为邪恶头目的特质
[27:57] Anything? 有进展吗
[27:58] I’m being taken to Gary right now. 我正要去见加里
[28:00] I assumed he would only contact you 我猜应该是抓到了嫌疑犯
[28:01] after a suspect was apprehended, 所以他才联系你
[28:03] but there’s been no mention of Vikner’s arrest in the news. 但并没有关于维克尼尔被捕的新闻
[28:05] I don’t think they’ve arrested him yet. 我不认为他们已经逮捕了他
[28:07] He just said there was a new development 他是说他想谈谈
[28:08] he wanted to talk about. 新的进展
[28:09] You’re sure that he believed you when you said 你确定他相信你
[28:10] we found the knife at the bottom of an elevator shaft? 我们在电梯井下找到了刀
[28:12] In the parking structure where Autumn Dunbar was killed. 就在奥特姆 ·邓巴被杀的停车场
[28:14] Yes, I’m sure. 是 我确定
[28:16] He said he’d put a rush on it at the lab. 他说他会让实验室优先处理
[28:17] I’ll be in touch. 稍后联系
[28:21] Joan… sorry for the wait. 乔恩 让你久等了
[28:23] No problem. What’s up? 没问题 怎么了
[28:25] Can we talk in my office? 在我办公室里谈吧
[28:26] Sure. 当然
[28:30] So, uh… 是这样
[28:33] the knife that you brought us– you were right, 你给我们的刀 你是对的
[28:36] the blood is a match for Autumn Dunbar. 血液跟奥特姆 ·邓巴吻合
[28:39] And we were able to lift a clean set of prints 我们能提取到一组清晰的指纹
[28:41] that matches the suspect you like, Joshua Vikner. 跟你希望的嫌犯吻合 乔舒亚·维克尼尔
[28:45] That’s great. 太好了
[28:46] You said your partner took this case because he was bored? 你说你搭档接这案子是因为他无聊
[28:50] It happens sometimes. 有时候会这样
[28:52] Did either one of you tell anyone else 你们有告诉其他人
[28:54] about finding the knife? 发现刀的事吗
[28:55] No. Why? What’s going on? 没有 怎么了
[28:57] Well, a few hours ago, we went to look for Vikner, 几小时前 我们去找维克尼尔
[29:00] and he’s gone. 他已经走了
[29:02] He’s not at his house, not at his office. 他不在家 也不在办公室
[29:04] He hasn’t shown up for classes today. 他今天也没去上课
[29:06] His friends, his colleagues, they haven’t heard from him. 他的朋友 同事都没他的消息
[29:08] His phone’s off, his credit cards haven’t been used. 他手机关了机 信用卡也没用过
[29:12] So we’ve got a three-year-old cold case here, 我们有了一桩三年前的悬案的线索
[29:16] and this guy chooses this exact moment to go off the grid? 而这人恰在这时消失了
[29:20] You think someone tipped him off. 你觉得有人给他透了口风
[29:22] Joan, if you didn’t tell anyone, 乔恩 如果你们没告诉别人
[29:24] I wonder if somebody inside the Bureau tipped him off. 我怀疑是局里的人给他报了信
[29:28] Now, we’ll take it from here, 接下来就让我们接手吧
[29:31] but in the meantime, do me a favor. 但与此同时 帮我个忙
[29:33] Please be careful. 务必小心
[29:36] I’m worried there’s more to this guy than meets the eye. 我觉得这人不只我们看到的这么简单
[29:48] Sir? 先生
[29:50] Your son just called on the secure line. 您儿子刚打到了安全线路上
[29:52] He’s coming over. 他过来了
[29:55] Did he say why? 他说原因了吗
[29:56] No, sir. 没有 先生
[29:57] But he did say we should bring on more people 但他说我们接下来几小时
[29:58] for the next few hours. 该多叫些人来
[30:01] He also suggested that we ready your plane. 他还建议我们准备好您的飞机
[30:05] I see. 我知道了
[30:18] If I had raised an optimist, you’d be here crowing. 如果我养育了一个乐天派 你就该来吹嘘了
[30:23] Vikner’s on the run. 维克尼尔跑了
[30:24] I’m not an optimist. 我不是乐天派
[30:26] Neither are you. 你也不是
[30:28] I see both sides. 我会看到事情的两面
[30:31] Clearly Vikner’s FBI sources have convinced him 显然维克尼尔在联调局的线人说服了他
[30:34] that the threat you posed was serious– 你造成的威胁很严重
[30:37] upending one’s life, becoming a fugitive– 身背命案 成为逃犯
[30:40] drastic steps for a public figure. 作为公众人物也太激进了
[30:42] It was necessary. 这是必要的
[30:43] He won’t easily shrug off Autumn Dunbar’s murder, 他无法轻易摆脱奥特姆 ·邓巴的命案
[30:45] and this will do little to quiet the dissent in his ranks. 这对压制组织内反对他的人也毫无裨益
[30:48] And that’s the end of the good news. 好消息就到此为止了
[30:50] Now he’s a wounded animal, striking out from the shadows. 他现在是头受伤的野兽 被淘汰出局了
[30:57] He’ll have to show strength, make an example of you. 他得展示力量 拿你开刀
[31:01] Not me. Perhaps you should return to London, 不是我 也许你该搬回伦敦
[31:04] where you’re better protected. 你在那能得到更好的保护
[31:05] Isn’t that what he’d expect? 这不正顺了他的意吗
[31:07] Well, if you prefer, 如果你愿意
[31:08] there’s whatever Greek island Mycroft is languishing on. 这就是麦考夫该笑的时候了
[31:10] I always imagined that you had a secret lair 我总想象着你会在火山下安个秘密巢穴
[31:12] beneath a volcano for such an occasion. 以应对这样的情况
[31:15] I’ll be gone in the morning. 我早上就走
[31:16] This matter will be resolved. 这事会解决的
[31:17] Watson and I will see to it. 我和华生会搞定
[31:18] Of that I have no doubt. 这我毫不怀疑
[31:20] Thank you, son. 谢谢你 儿子
[31:41] It’s Morland Holmes. 我是莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[31:44] The other day, you made me an offer. 那天你有个提议
[31:48] I’ve decided to accept it. 我决定接受
[31:53] Here you are. 你在这儿呢
[31:55] You disappeared on me. 你跟我玩失踪
[31:57] Vanishing men. It’s an epidemic. 消失的人 这很流行
[31:59] I think I passed out around 4:00. 我好像四点左右就睡过去了
[32:01] Last thing I remember, you were looking at Vikner’s financials. 最后的印象是你在查维克尼尔的财务记录
[32:04] A dry well. 死路一条
[32:05] He must be using some heretofore unidentified slush fund 他肯定用了某些迄今还未被发现的行贿基金
[32:08] to finance his flight from justice. 来支撑他逃离法网
[32:10] While you slept, I discarded several 你睡觉的时候 我排除了一些
[32:12] other possible ways to locate him. 其他可能找到他的方式
[32:14] No clues in his books about where he’d go? 他的书里没留下线索说他会去哪吗
[32:16] His case studies draw extensively from field research, 他的案例研究很大程度借鉴了实地调研
[32:18] but he’s too well-traveled to pin down, 但他太常出行 很难锁定
[32:21] not even to a favorite continent. 甚至无法确定他喜欢哪个大洲
[32:23] The next notion I entertained hinged on the hope 然后我又希望
[32:26] that he still maintains an interest in his biological daughter. 他对他的亲生女儿还有兴趣
[32:29] Tell me you weren’t thinking about 告诉我你不是在考虑
[32:30] kidnapping her to lure him out of hiding. 要绑架她引他出来
[32:32] I didn’t think about it for very long. 我只是闪了下念头
[32:34] Look, Vikner is a wanted man now. 听着 维克尼尔现在是通缉犯了
[32:35] He can’t operate the way he used to. 他不能按以前的方式行事了
[32:37] Maybe that has to be enough this time. 也许这次这样就够了
[32:39] Do you think this group can’t be run from somewhere else? 你觉得这组织在别的地方就不能操控吗
[32:41] Do you think he’s less dangerous now he’s on the run? 你觉得他目前在逃就没那么危险了吗
[32:43] Of course not, I just don’t want to keep lying to our friends. 当然不是 我只是不想一直欺骗我们的朋友们
[32:46] We can’t afford to worry about the authorities. 我们无力分心去担心当局干涉了
[32:48] You saw how big this network is. 你也看到这网络有多庞大了
[32:50] How do you really think this ends? 你觉得这事到底会怎么了结
[32:57] Mr. Gray. 加里先生
[32:58] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[33:02] What are you doing out of the hospital? 你怎么从医院出来了
[33:04] You should still be under observation. 你应该还在观察期
[33:05] Oh, I’m fine. I’ll be fine. 我没事 没事的
[33:07] I’m looking for your father. 我在找你父亲
[33:09] I haven’t been able to track him down anywhere. 我到处都找不到他
[33:12] He’s travelling today. 他今天出远门了
[33:14] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[33:17] I got this letter by courier, just a little while ago, 有人给我送来了这封信 就刚才
[33:20] and the man who delivered it to me 送信的那人说
[33:22] said that he stood by and watched your father write it. 他在你父亲身旁看着他写的
[33:25] You seem upset. 你看起来很心烦
[33:27] I’ve been the head of his security detail for 20 years. 我做他安保团队的头儿已经20年了
[33:31] He just terminated my employment, 他刚把我解雇了
[33:33] and I don’t understand why. 我不明白为什么
[33:34] If it’s about the other night, I-I 如果是因为那天晚上的事 我…
[33:36] was following orders. 我那是在执行命令
[33:38] He told you to shoot that man? 他让你枪杀那人的
[33:39] No, I-I-I had to defend myself. 不 我得自卫
[33:41] If it upset him… 如果这令他不高兴了…
[33:42] It doesn’t appear that you did. 好像不是
[33:44] 一千万解雇金还是很慷慨了 不是吗 拢10 million severance is quite generous, isn’t it?
[33:47] It was too generous. 太慷慨了
[33:49] Your father has already been very good to me, to my family. 你父亲一直对我和我的家人很好
[33:52] Whatever I did, I want to apologize. 不管我做了什么 我想道歉
[33:55] I want to make a case for keeping the other men on. 我想让其他人都留下
[33:58] The other men? 其他人
[33:59] He terminated his entire team this morning. 今早他解雇了他的整个团队
[34:03] He said he didn’t need us any longer. 他说他不再需要我们了
[34:05] He said the danger had passed. 他说危险已经过去了
[34:13] You asked how this ends. 你问这事会怎么了结
[34:14] I think my father has a solution in mind. 我想我父亲有想法了
[34:17] He’s giving himself up to Vikner. 他要把自己交给维克尼尔
[34:54] Thank you for coming, Mr. Holmes. 谢谢你过来 福尔摩斯先生
[34:56] I promise this won’t take long at all. 我保证不会太久的
[35:07] No, you’re not listening to me! 不 你没听我说
[35:08] I… 我
[35:11] No luck at Zoya Hashemi’s office? 佐雅·哈什米办公室那边没收获吗
[35:12] I’d hoped to use every ounce of leverage we have 我倒是想用上所以筹码
[35:14] to get her to look into Vikner’s possible whereabouts, 让她查查维克尼尔可能的藏身地
[35:16] but her people won’t even connect me. 可她的人根本不肯帮我接通
[35:18] I tried to call Morland’s London office. 我试着打给莫兰德伦敦的办公室
[35:19] They claim they can’t reach him. 他们说联系不上他
[35:21] We can’t be sure he’s giving himself up. 我们不能确定他要去自投罗网
[35:22] If there’s another reason for him severing ties 要是还有其他理由能解释
[35:24] with his entire security team, I’d like to hear it. 他解散了整个团队 我洗耳恭听
[35:29] Gary? 加里
[35:30] We got a hit on Vikner’s cell phone. 我们查到了维克尼尔的手机
[35:33] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑
[35:33] Right now, it’s pinging three towers in Yonkers. 现在洋克市的三个信号塔都有他的信号
[35:36] Looks like he’s holed up in an abandoned power plant 看起来他在一个废弃的发电厂里
[35:38] at Ravine and Glenwood. 在拉维尼和格伦伍德之间
[35:40] I’ve got a SWAT unit en route. 有一队特警队在路上了
[35:41] We’ll meet you there, just tell your guys be careful. 我们在那边汇合 让你的人小心
[35:43] He could have a hostage with him. 他可能有人质
[35:52] This is an active scene, you two got to stay back. 这是行动现场 你们得退后
[35:53] Agent Burke! 博克特工
[35:54] You can’t be here. 你们不能待在这儿
[35:55] Joan Watson. 乔恩·华生
[35:55] This is Sherlock Holmes, we’re with the NYPD. 这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 我们是纽约警局的
[35:57] It’s all right, they’re with me. 没关系 他们跟我一起的
[36:00] We’re just arriving. 我们刚到
[36:01] We’re still sweeping the facility. 还在清扫大楼
[36:03] I don’t see any vehicles. 我没看到任何车辆
[36:04] We think Vikner took off. 我们认为维克尼尔跑了
[36:06] His phone’s still pinging. 他的手机还在发射信号
[36:08] It’s hard to get an accurate read. 很难读出准确位置
[36:09] This concrete, 这栋建筑
[36:10] it’s playing havoc with all our signals. 会破坏所有信号
[36:13] Why would this guy drag us out here, Joan? 这人为什么把我们引来这里 华生
[36:16] You said you thought he might have a hostage. 你说你觉得他可能有人质
[36:18] Another girl or what? 还有个女孩还是怎么的
[36:19] …ody here. …这里
[36:21] Say again, team leader. 再说一次 领队
[36:23] I said, we got a body here. 我说这里发现具尸体
[36:26] Let’s get inside. 咱们进去吧
[36:42] What do we got? 什么情况
[36:49] Is it self-inflicted? 这是自己造成的吗
[36:51] I don’t think so. 我觉得不是
[36:52] There’s no gun. 没有枪
[37:24] They stay here even during winter, do they not? 它们就算冬天也会待在这里 是吧
[37:28] Excuse me? 什么
[37:29] The bees. 我是说蜜蜂
[37:31] This is their home… 这是它们的家
[37:33] rain or shine. 无论晴雨
[37:36] Yes, let’s talk about bees, 好 咱们说说蜜蜂吧
[37:38] instead of the execution you just carried out in Yonkers. 别提你在洋克市执行的处决了
[37:45] I didn’t lay a finger on Professor Vikner. 我没碰过维克尼尔教授
[37:48] Who did? 那是谁干的
[37:50] Associates of a new friend. 一个新朋友的朋友
[37:53] Ms. Hashemi. 哈什米女士
[37:58] After our meeting the other day, she contacted me, 我们那天见面后 她联系了我
[38:01] and said she wanted to offer her assistance, after all. 说她想帮忙
[38:06] We wanted her help in putting Vikner in prison. 我们想让她帮忙把维克尼尔送进监狱
[38:08] She had a different plan. 她有个不同的计划
[38:10] So she baited the trap, she drew him out, 于是她布置了陷阱 把他引了出来
[38:12] and now she ascends to his throne. 现在她快接近他的王座了
[38:14] Actually, Ms. Hashemi 其实 哈什米女士
[38:17] is not taking Vikner’s place. 不会取代维克尼尔的位置
[38:22] I am. 是我
[38:23] What? 什么
[38:24] Her idea. 她的主意
[38:26] That Vikner goes away 维克尼尔消失
[38:27] and she gets what she’s wanted for several years. 而她能得到她觊觎了多年的东西
[38:32] A steadier hand at the wheel of the group. 组织里一个更坚定的领导
[38:35] You know, you haven’t told a joke 我认识你四十年了
[38:36] in the four decades I’ve known you. 都没听你说过笑话
[38:38] Better late than never, I suppose. 算是虽晚不迟吧
[38:40] I did it for you, Sherlock. 我是为了你 夏洛克
[38:43] You and Joan. 为了你和乔恩
[38:46] It was the only way to guarantee they’d never harm you. 只有这样才能保证他们不会伤害你们
[38:48] Well, there’s a rule in place established by the group’s founder. 组织的建立者立了一条规矩
[38:52] Didn’t stop a bomb 并没能阻止
[38:53] from appearing at your house the other night, did it? 那晚你的办公室出现炸弹 不是吗
[38:56] I told you. 我说过了
[38:58] I will not lose my son. 我不要失去我的儿子
[39:02] So, you’re only recourse was to become 所以你唯一的方式
[39:03] head of an organization which murders for profit. 就是成为一个为钱杀人的组织的头目
[39:06] How else would I dismantle it? 不然我还能怎样
[39:11] Ms. Hashemi was right. 哈什米女士是对的
[39:13] The group is virtually impervious to threats from the outside… 这组织不会受到外界威胁的影响
[39:18] but a threat from the inside, on the other hand… 但内部威胁却能动摇它
[39:22] What you’re describing would be suicide. 你说的那相当于自杀
[39:24] I should be returning to London this evening. 我今晚该回伦敦了
[39:29] The group will no longer have a presence in New York. 组织将不再出现在纽约
[39:33] You have my word. 我保证
[39:39] What is it about you and I, 我们到底怎么了
[39:42] that we do so much harm to the ones we allege to care about? 总是对我们关心的人造成这么多伤害
[39:51] I know about Irene Adler now. 我知道艾琳·艾德勒的事了
[39:54] Ms. Hashemi explained. 哈什米女士向我解释了
[39:56] For years, you blamed yourself for her death. 多少年来 你为她的死而自责
[39:59] You never questioned it… 你从未质疑过
[40:02] and the case could be made that your brother 也可以认为你哥哥遭到流放
[40:04] is in banishment because of you. 是因为你
[40:06] Do you have a point? 你想说什么
[40:09] Being loved by you is a dangerous thing, Sherlock. 被你所爱是很危险的 夏洛克
[40:13] Probably why I’m still alive. 也许这就是我还活着的原因
[40:17] Men like us… 我们这样的人
[40:19] we’re not meant to make such connections. 我们不该有太多牵挂
[40:21] I disagree. 我不同意
[40:24] Ask yourself: 问问你自己
[40:26] who do you love more than any other in the world? 这世上你最爱谁
[40:31] What do you think will happen if you stay with her? 如果你继续跟她待在一起 你觉得会怎样
[40:47] Got your message. 收到你的短信了
[40:50] Why are we at your father’s safe house? 我们来你父亲的安全屋干什么
[40:53] ‘Cause I was notified earlier on 因为我早前得到通知
[40:55] that it is now my safe house. 这里现在是我的安全屋了
[40:57] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[40:59] Before my father left New York, 我父亲离开纽约前
[41:00] he gave up several of his properties. 他放弃了好几处房产
[41:02] Some to charity. 有的给了慈善机构
[41:03] This one… to me. 这里给了我
[41:08] Hmm, are we moving? 我们要搬家吗
[41:09] I’m not. 我不搬
[41:10] Thought you might like it. 我觉得你可能会喜欢
[41:14] You’re offering me my own place? 你要给我提供自己住的地方
[41:18] Does this have anything to do with all that junk 这跟你父亲那晚
[41:20] that your father said to you the other night? 对你说的那些废话有关吗
[41:22] If by “Junk” you mean his belief 如果你说的”废话”是指
[41:23] that I’m a cancer to my friends and colleagues, 我对我的朋友和同事来说如同癌症
[41:25] then yes, that junk. 那么是的 就是那些废话
[41:27] What’s next? 然后呢
[41:28] Different precincts? 你要去另一个分局吗
[41:30] Or are you thinking about leaving New York entirely? 还是你打算永远离开纽约
[41:32] Maybe we shouldn’t even be on the same continent. 也许我们都不该待在同一个大洲
[41:34] You jest, but there is a case to be made. 你在开玩笑 不过确实有道理
[41:36] You are not your father; you never will be. 你不是你父亲 你也永远不会是他
[41:38] If he thinks he needs to be alone for the rest of his life, 如果他觉得自己下半辈子要孤身一人
[41:40] that is his problem. 那是他的问题
[41:45] So, do you suppose your sister will help us sell this place? 你觉得你妹妹能帮我们卖掉这里吗
[41:48] That’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[41:49] We can ask her over dinner. 我们吃饭的时候可以问问她
[41:52] We should ask Marcus to join, too. 我们该把马库斯也叫上
[41:53] What does he know about real estate? 他懂什么房地产的事
[41:55] Probably nothing, 可能并不懂
[41:57] but he’s single and so is Lin. 但他是单身 玲也是
[42:02] And to think that my father thought 我父亲居然还觉得
[42:03] that I was the greatest threat to our circle of friends. 我对自己的朋友圈是最大的威胁
[42:07] Well, what’s the worst thing that could happen? 最坏还能怎样
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme