Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] No, Mom, I didn’t unfriend you. 妈 我不是把你解除好友了
[00:03] I deactivated my account. 我把账号停用了
[00:05] I unfriended everyone. 所有人都解除好友了
[00:07] It felt great. 感觉棒极了
[00:09] Because I’ve seen all of the baby pictures 因为我看到的都是些宝宝照
[00:12] and hashtag activism and cat GIFs 各种标签话题还有猫的动图
[00:15] that I ever need to see. 那都是我根本没必要看的
[00:16] I’m good. 我够了
[00:17] I’m out. 我不玩了
[00:20] What? 什么
[00:22] No. 不
[00:23] Sorry, it’s just I could’ve sworn I closed that. 抱歉 只是我记得我肯定关了
[00:28] Nothing. 没什么
[00:29] I think I’m just getting old like you. 可能只是像你一样上年纪了吧
[00:32] Yeah, okay. 嗯 好
[00:33] When you start talking Mandarin, I know it’s time to hang up. 你一说汉语我就知道该挂电话了
[00:37] Bye. 拜
[00:43] No. 不是吧
[00:45] No way. 不可能
[00:49] This is Sofia. 我是索菲亚
[00:49] Leave me a message and I’ll call you back. 请留言 我会尽快回电
[00:52] It’s me. 是我
[00:53] Listen, something’s wrong. 听着 不太对劲
[00:54] I found… 我发现
[01:01] The smell in the kitchen nearly knocked me out. 厨房的味道差点把我熏晕
[01:03] What do you got cooking in those pots? 你那些锅里煮的什么啊
[01:05] Oh, this and that– black licorice, 有的没的呗 黑甘草
[01:06] an old belt, splash of feline urine. 旧腰带 溅出来的猫尿
[01:10] Okay, so we’re gonna have to get new pots, 好吧 咱们得买些新锅了
[01:11] and I have to get my coffee someplace else today. 我今天只能去别的地方买咖啡了
[01:13] The National Council of Sommeliers 国家侍酒师理事会
[01:15] is embroiled in scandal. 被卷入了丑闻
[01:17] Over the last year, 去年一年
[01:18] three American sommeliers have authenticated 有三名美国侍酒师鉴定了
[01:20] cases of auction wine, 几箱拍卖酒
[01:22] which were later proven to be forgeries. 后来被证明都是假的
[01:23] They didn’t realize they were drinking cat pee? 他们不知道自己喝的是猫尿吗
[01:25] You jest, but that is an identifiable aroma 你在说笑 不过在某些白苏维浓酒里
[01:28] in certain Sauvignon Blancs. 那可是特殊的香气
[01:29] I’ve been asked to learn whether or not 有人让我去了解
[01:31] these so-called experts made honest mistakes 这些所谓的专家是否真的判断失误了
[01:34] or whether they were paid to vouch for fake booze. 还是他们收了钱来为这些假酒做担保
[01:36] The samples downstairs should help 楼下的样品应该有助于
[01:37] refresh my own olfactory abilities. 刷新我自己的嗅觉能力
[01:40] This is seriously our next case? 这真是我们下一起案子吗
[01:42] Sniffing out bribes in the wine auction world. 找出葡萄酒拍卖界中的贿赂行为
[01:45] New York is without a homicide this week. 纽约这周没有凶杀案
[01:46] www.rrliuxue.com 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆
[01:46] I’m terribly sorry that disappoints you. 真遗憾让你失望了
[01:49] What’s with the trampoline? 蹦床是什么情况
[01:52] It really is shocking 他们在医学院
[01:53] what they don’t teach you in medical school. 没教你的东西真令人吃惊
[01:54] Okay, forget I asked. 好吧 当我没问
[01:56] The lymphatic system, unlike the cardiovascular system, 淋巴系统与心血管系统不同
[01:58] has no pumping capability; it relies on muscular contraction. 没有抽气能力 依靠的是肌肉收缩
[02:01] Bouncing up and down is effective, 上下跳动是有效的
[02:03] because it stimulates the system’s one-way valves 因为这能刺激系统的单向阀
[02:05] to open and close simultaneously. 同时张开和闭合
[02:06] You’re increasing lymph flow to boost your immunity 你在增加淋巴流动 以促进免疫力
[02:08] to keep your sinuses clear– got it. 保持鼻窦通透 明白了
[02:10] Seemed like a wise choice. 看起来是个明智的选择
[02:12] Why? Are you getting a cold? 怎么了 你感冒了吗
[02:14] Not yet, but we live in close quarters 还没 但我们的房间很近
[02:15] and I detected a phlegmy rattle in your voice last night. 昨晚我发现你声音里带痰
[02:18] I feel fine. 我感觉挺好的
[02:19] Do you? 是吗
[02:26] I’m here to see Sherlock Holmes. 我找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[02:28] I don’t have an appointment. 我没有预约
[02:30] But I do have money. 但我有钱
[03:07] Okay, you’re lucky the bullet didn’t hit a major artery. 好吧 算你走运 子弹没击中大动脉
[03:10] You should be careful with that wrist. 手腕要小心
[03:11] It looks like it could be broken. 看起来可能断了
[03:12] No, it isn’t. 没有
[03:13] You don’t know that. 你可说不准
[03:14] It’s a sprain. 只是扭伤
[03:14] -Are you a doctor? -Are you? -你是医生吗 -你是吗
[03:17] There’s no one out there. 外面没人了
[03:19] You’re safe for the moment. 你暂时安全了
[03:20] Perhaps now you can formally introduce yourself. 也许你该正式介绍下自己了
[03:22] My name’s Lin. Lin Wen. 我叫玲 闻玲
[03:25] How’d you come to hear of me, Ms. Wen? 你怎么听说我的 闻小姐
[03:27] I knew your brother, Mycroft. 我认识你哥哥 麦考夫
[03:29] I’m a realtor. 我是个房产中介
[03:30] I showed him some spaces when he was interested 他当时想为第欧根尼餐厅重新选址
[03:32] in relocating his restaurant, Diogenes. 我带他看了一些地方
[03:35] I have to put pressure on it. 我必须按压一下
[03:36] How were you wounded? 你怎么受的伤
[03:38] When I got home last night, 昨晚我回家时
[03:39] there was someone in my apartment. 有人在我的公寓里
[03:41] They started shooting. 他们开始开枪
[03:42] I got out to my fire escape, 我爬上了逃生梯
[03:43] and then I just jumped. 然后就跳了
[03:45] And the reason you didn’t go straight to the police? 而你没直接去找警方是因为…
[03:47] It’s complicated. They ask too many questions. 这事很复杂 警察的问题太多了
[03:50] You imagined we wouldn’t? 你觉得我们就不会问吗
[03:52] This is not a shelter 这里可不是
[03:53] for wayward and wounded realtors. 收容任性并受伤的房产中介的避难所
[03:54] I’ve got no desire to be shot by your pursuers 我可不想被追你的人打伤
[03:56] or drawn into whatever complicated drama 也不想被卷入任何让你来找我们的
[03:58] has brought you here. 复杂纠葛中
[03:59] So tell us, why shouldn’t we continue this 说说吧 我们为什么不该
[04:01] in the safety of a police facility? 去安全的警局里继续这次谈话
[04:03] Please, I told you, I wasn’t followed. 拜托 我说了 没人跟着我
[04:05] You can trust me. 你可以相信我
[04:06] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[04:07] Mycroft said you help people. 麦考夫说你会帮助别人
[04:09] He said you weren’t afraid of anything. Was he lying? 他说你不畏惧任何事 他是骗人的吗
[04:17] So that currency band is not from a commercial bank. 那捆钱不是某家商业银行里取出来的
[04:19] Perhaps you could begin by explaining 也许你可以开始解释下
[04:21] that troubling detail. 这个烦人的细节了
[04:22] It isn’t mine. 不是我的
[04:24] That’s not less troubling. 这话可没法让人安心
[04:27] Like I said, 如我所说
[04:28] I’m in real estate. 我是做房地产的
[04:30] Sometimes, to make a little extra money, 有时为了赚点外快
[04:32] I host no-limit poker games in my empty listings. 我会在空房里举办不限注扑克游戏
[04:35] Big cash games. 大额现金赌局
[04:37] About a week ago, I put together a table 大约一周前 我叫了一桌人
[04:39] at this amazing penthouse. 在一个特别棒的顶层公寓里
[04:41] Seven high rollers. 有七个挥金如土的玩家
[04:43] Some shady types, but all guys I thought I could trust. 不太正当 但我觉得都是能信得过的人
[04:46] The game was going long, so I stepped out 牌局持续了很久 所以我暂时离开
[04:47] to get some more drinks. 想去多拿点酒
[04:49] While I was gone, two guys in hockey masks 我离开期间 有两个戴曲棍球面罩的人
[04:51] stormed in and roughed up my dealer. 冲了进来 殴打了我的发牌员
[04:54] They took off with the keys to one of the player’s cars, 他们拿走了其中一名玩家的车钥匙
[04:56] a Bentley, and all the cash. 是辆宾利 还拿走了所有的现金
[04:58] $1.2 million. 120万
[04:59] Can we assume that you did not report this to the police either? 我们能否认为这件事你也没报警
[05:02] No. 对
[05:03] I didn’t report my illegal gaming business to the police. 我没把自己的非法赌局报告给警察
[05:07] I mean, maybe I should have. 也许我该说的
[05:10] I was just hoping it would all blow over, 我只是希望一切能过去就算了
[05:12] and some of the players started digging into it themselves. 有几个玩家自己展开了调查
[05:15] Perhaps one of them was beginning to zero in on the truth, 也许其中一个人开始接近了真相
[05:18] then the real thieves decided to frame you 于是真正的劫匪决定陷害你
[05:19] before it was too late. 趁还来得及
[05:21] You say that was planted at your apartment. 你说那是被人放在你公寓里的
[05:23] That and about half million more. 那些 还有大约五十多万
[05:26] As soon as I found it, the bullets started flying. 我一发现 子弹就开始飞了
[05:28] I guess they figured if I was dead, 我想他们是觉得 如果我死了
[05:29] I couldn’t deny knocking over my own game. 我就没法抵赖自己中饱私囊了吧
[05:32] Did you get a look at your would-be assassin? 你有看清那个可能要杀你的人吗
[05:34] No. I just took off. 没 我只顾逃跑了
[05:35] Who knew about the game? 都有谁知道牌局的事
[05:37] I put the word out the day before. 我在开局前一天放出了话
[05:39] Everybody wanted in. Seven players, the dealer. 大家都想参加 七名玩家 发牌员
[05:43] And I had a lookout, 我还找了个把风的
[05:44] Ian Walker– not that it did me any good. 伊恩·沃克 虽然什么忙也没帮上
[05:47] I checked on him that night, but he was gone. 我那晚去查他的岗 可他不在
[05:50] Hasn’t returned my calls since. 后来也没回我电话
[05:52] And you don’t suspect him because…? 你毫不怀疑他是因为…
[05:54] The guys who ripped off the game were pros. 抢劫牌局的人很专业
[05:57] Ian was just some idiot intern at my office. 伊恩只是我办公室的一个傻小子
[05:59] He didn’t have time to plan a heist, okay? 他没时间去计划抢劫 好吗
[06:02] I grabbed him at the last minute, 我是最后才找上他的
[06:04] offered him 1,000 bucks to just stand outside the door. 给他一千块 只需要他在门口站着
[06:07] If I were to guess, 要是让我猜
[06:09] the thieves just paid him $2,000 to walk away. 劫匪给了他两千块让他走开
[06:12] So tell us about your players. 跟我们说说那些玩家吧
[06:14] I know their names. 我知道他们的名字
[06:15] Contact information? Places of employment? 联系信息呢 工作地点呢
[06:18] It was all in my phone, which I dropped 都在我手机里 我弄掉了
[06:19] when I thought I was gonna die. 当时我以为自己要死了
[06:21] It’s back at my place. 在我家里
[06:23] I’ll retrieve it when I examine the scene. 我去检查现场的时候会拿回来
[06:25] The address? 地址呢
[06:26] 849 Broome Street, 2D. 布鲁姆街849号 2D房
[06:28] Stay here, would you? 待在这儿 好吗
[06:34] If you decide to offer her a bath, 要是你想让她洗个澡
[06:35] please be careful removing the fermentation accoutrement 拜托把发酵装置移出浴缸时
[06:37] from the tub. 务必小心
[06:40] You look vexed. 你看起来很烦躁
[06:42] I am. 是的
[06:43] This woman, she gives me a weird feeling. 这个女人给我的感觉很古怪
[06:45] Something about her and her story that’s really strange. 她和她的故事有些地方非常奇怪
[06:48] Do you remember Mycroft ever planning to move Diogenes? 你记得麦考夫什么时候打算搬走第欧根尼了吗
[06:51] I don’t remember his birthday. 我连他生日都不记得
[06:52] As you know, I do my best to purge nonvital information. 你也知道 我总会尽力清除无用信息
[06:55] Clutters the mind. 它们会扰乱我的大脑
[06:57] Well, I think he would’ve told me something like that. 我觉得他可能跟我说过类似的事
[06:58] We got pretty close before 我之前跟他走得挺近的
[06:59] the NSA took him out of the country. 在国安局把他带出境之前
[07:01] You were sex partners, not business partners. 你们是炮友 可不是生意伙伴
[07:03] Why would moving his restaurant be any of your concern? 他搬不搬餐厅关你什么事
[07:06] Your concern over Ms. Wen is correct and duly noted, 你对闻小姐的疑虑是对的 我也注意到了
[07:09] but so is her gunshot wound and fractured radius. 但她的枪伤和骨折也是真的
[07:11] And, to be fair, Mycroft was in the unfortunate habit 公平地说 麦考夫的确有个不好的习惯
[07:14] of telling other people about my work. 总爱跟别人说起我的工作
[07:16] Her tale of woe might conceal some darker purpose, 她的悲惨故事也许隐瞒了一些更阴暗的目的
[07:18] but might be legitimate. 但也可能是正当的
[07:22] Fine. You go, but I’m gonna keep a close eye on her. 好吧 你去吧 但我要盯住她
[07:24] As you should. 你应该的
[08:02] Hello. 你好
[08:05] Who are you? Where’s Lin? 你是谁 玲呢
[08:07] I’m a detective that she’s hired to investigate 我是侦探 她雇我来调查
[08:09] the attempt on her life last night. 昨晚有人想要她命的事
[08:13] Y-You don’t seem entirely surprised to hear that news. 你听到这消息好像并不吃惊
[08:18] Lin called me last night. 玲昨晚给我打过电话
[08:19] I thought something happened here 我以为这里出事了
[08:20] because she left me a weird voice mail, 因为她给我留了通奇怪的语音信息
[08:22] and I couldn’t tell if it was serious or not, but… 我不知道到底是不是认真的 但…
[08:25] Could I hear that voice mail? 我能听听那通留言吗
[08:31] It’s me. Listen, something’s wrong. 是我 听着 不太对劲
[08:33] I found… 我发现
[08:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:38] You must be Lin’s poker dealer. 你一定是玲的发牌员了
[08:40] Sofia. How did you know? 索菲亚 你怎么知道的
[08:42] Uh, your, uh, fingernails, 你的指甲
[08:45] clipped and unpainted, 修剪过 并且没擦甲油
[08:46] are at odds with your carefully applied mascara and lip tint, 与你精心擦的睫毛膏和口红不符
[08:49] but necessitated by your profession. 但由于你的专业 这是有必要的
[08:50] And also your periorbital hematoma is yellowing, so… 而且你的眶周血肿颜色发黄 所以
[08:54] it’s about a week old. 应该有一周左右了
[08:56] Lin told you what happened at the game? 玲把牌局上的事告诉你了
[08:59] She was outside when the robbery occurred, 抢劫发生时她在外面
[09:01] and you were inside. 而你在里面
[09:03] Very much like to discuss what you saw. 我很想聊聊你看到了什么
[09:12] It was about 2:00 a.M. 当时大约是凌晨两点
[09:14] A few players were almost down to the felt, 有几个玩家已经差不多尽兴了
[09:16] but they’re all hanging in, when these two guys– 但还没走 这时这两个人
[09:19] they were both in hockey masks– they kicked the door in. 踢门闯了进来 他们都戴着曲棍球面罩
[09:23] They had these shiny little guns, 手里拿着擦亮的小枪
[09:24] and they fired warning shots into the ceiling. 他们朝天花板开了几枪以示警告
[09:28] They were yelling for everyone to… empty their pockets. 他们大喊着让所有人清空口袋
[09:33] They wanted everything. 他们什么都要
[09:34] Cash, wallets, jewelry, keys. 现金 钱夹 珠宝 钥匙
[09:37] They asked me to gather it all up, 他们让我把东西收在一起
[09:39] but I guess I was too slow, 但我可能动作太慢了
[09:40] because the tall one, he… 因为那个高个子 他…
[09:44] clocked me with the butt of his gun. 用枪托打了我
[09:47] I don’t remember anything else too clearly. 其他事我就记不太清了
[09:50] You were concussed? 你有脑震荡
[09:52] Afterward, I was slurring my words. 后来 我说不清话了
[09:55] Lin took me to the E.R. 玲带我去看了急诊
[09:57] They said I had a hairline orbital fracture, too. 他们说我还有发际线眼眶骨折
[10:01] They didn’t ask you any questions there? 他们没问你任何问题吗
[10:03] I told them I fell off a ladder. 我说我是从楼梯上摔下来的
[10:06] Lin begged me not to tell them the truth. 玲求我别说出真相
[10:09] She said she would cover my medical bills, 她说会负责我的医药费
[10:11] and I couldn’t afford to say no. 我没法拒绝
[10:16] This is gonna need some cosmetic work, too. 这里也需要化化妆
[10:20] The, uh, burn on your arm, that’s new. 你手臂上的烧伤是新的
[10:23] Oh, yes. The result of falling on a spent shell casing, no? 摔倒在用过的子弹壳上了 不是吗
[10:26] Yeah. 对
[10:28] Stung like hell. 疼死了
[10:30] Excuse me. 打扰了
[10:33] Little bit short for a nine millimeter. 要是九毫米口径的枪 有点短了
[10:37] Okay. 嗯
[10:38] Well, it’s quite a salient detail. 这可是个突出的细节
[10:41] I’d wager the thieves were using… 我打赌劫匪用的是
[10:43] Makarov bullets. 马卡洛夫子弹
[10:45] Those are Russian-made, 俄罗斯制造
[10:46] and they don’t fit into very many small weapons 对于很多你描述中的小型枪
[10:48] like you’re describing, 都不适用
[10:50] so perhaps they were carrying PA-63 pistols. 也许他们用的是PA-63手枪
[10:54] Are those rare or something? 很少见吗
[10:55] Uh, not vanishingly so. 不算非常稀有
[10:56] You can usually lay hands on one at a gun show. 在枪展上很常见
[10:59] One of your players that night, 那晚的一个玩家
[11:00] James Hobberkin, how is he faring? 詹姆斯·霍博金 他手气如何
[11:03] Not great. 不太好
[11:04] He was playing a little too loose. 他玩得有点太松了
[11:09] He owns and operates one of the largest 他在三州地区拥有并经营着
[11:11] annual weapons expositions in the tristate area. 一个最大型的年度武器博览会
[11:15] I did my best, 我尽力了
[11:16] but you are gonna have a scar. 但会留下疤痕
[11:18] Awesome. 好极了
[11:22] I wouldn’t put too much pressure on that wrist either. 手腕最好也别太用力
[11:24] I don’t care if I lose the arm. 我才不管是不是会丢掉胳膊
[11:25] I got to get away from the stench in here. 我得赶紧摆脱这里的臭气
[11:27] It’s like someone lit a diaper on fire. 就像有人在火上点燃了尿布似的
[11:31] Yeah, it has to do with another case. 是啊 那跟另一个案子有关
[11:35] You do pretty good work for a detective. 你当侦探干得真不错
[11:37] I used to be a surgeon. 我以前是个外科医生
[11:39] And now you do this? 现在居然来做这个了
[11:42] That must have been a tough chat with the folks. 肯定很不好跟人聊起吧
[11:44] “Thanks for the med school, 感谢医学院
[11:46] but I’m off to fight crime with my roommate.” 但我要去跟室友一起与犯罪作斗争了
[11:49] I’m happier, they’re happy, and I’m saving on rent. 我高兴 他们也高兴 而且我还能省房租
[11:54] You know, I used to live, uh, near Gramercy Park, 知道吗 我以前住在格拉姆西公园附近
[11:56] and I don’t have to tell you how pricey that area is getting. 不用我告诉你那边的房价现在有多高了
[11:59] I just sold a studio there last month. 我上个月刚卖了那边的一个工作室
[12:01] It’s crazy. 简直疯狂
[12:02] I think it’s a bubble. 我觉得这是经济泡沫
[12:06] Sounds like you do mostly residential work. 听起来你大部分工作都是住宅方面的
[12:10] So, uh, how did you and Mycroft start working together? 那你和麦考夫是怎么开始合作的
[12:14] When he was looking at restaurant spaces? 是他给餐厅找地方的时候吗
[12:16] I made an exception for him. 我对他例外了一次
[12:19] Oh, yeah? Why? 是吗 为什么
[12:21] Because… 因为
[12:23] he wasn’t just a client. 他不只是个客户
[12:26] We were together. 我们当时在一起
[12:29] You were dating. 你们在约会
[12:30] It was a new thing, but, I don’t know, I… 才开始没多久 但我说不好
[12:33] I kind of thought we might move in together. 我有点想跟他同居
[12:36] Then that fire broke out at Diogenes, and… 然后第欧根尼就着火了
[12:41] just like that, he was gone. 就那样 他走了
[12:43] I’m sure Sherlock told you the whole story. 我相信夏洛克把一切都告诉你了
[12:47] So you and Mycroft were dating until… 你和麦考夫在约会 直到…
[12:49] He died. 他死了
[12:51] It was weird, 那感觉很奇怪
[12:53] losing someone at the beginning of a relationship, you know? 在一段感情的一开始就失去对方 你明白吗
[12:55] But… 可是
[12:57] I think he might have been the one. 我觉得他可能就是对的人了
[13:02] What? 怎么了
[13:04] I was just thinking I should refresh that ice pack. 我只是在想 该换冰袋了
[13:09] 任何自由人都不该自己的土地上 被禁止使用枪支 -托马斯·杰斐逊
[13:15] You’re Holmes. 你是福尔摩斯
[13:16] James Hobberkin Jr. People call me Jimmer. 小詹姆斯·霍博金 叫我小詹就好
[13:18] If you say so. 悉听尊便
[13:19] My girl tells me you’re on a deadline, 我女儿说你赶时间
[13:21] so I’ll cut right to it. 所以我就直说了
[13:22] This new law, banning kids from gun shows– 这项新法律 禁止青少年用枪
[13:25] bleeding heart garbage. 简直是让人心碎的垃圾
[13:27] The government only does two things well: 政府只擅长两件事
[13:29] nothing and overreact. 袖手旁观和反应过度
[13:31] And you can quote me. 你可以引用我的原话
[13:33] Thank you, but no. 谢谢 但不用了
[13:38] Excuse me? 什么
[13:38] I misled your girl. I’m not a journalist writing an article. 我误导了你女儿 我不是写文章的记者
[13:40] I just needed a moment of your time. 我只是需要见见你
[13:42] A week ago, a poker game that you were playing in was robbed. 一周前 你参与过的一次牌局被抢劫了
[13:45] I’ve been hired to find out who did it. 有人雇我来找出罪犯
[13:47] I’m not at liberty to say by whom. 但我无权说出雇主是谁
[13:49] You’re a detective. 你是侦探
[13:52] Well, you should have said so. 你该直说的
[13:54] Hell, me and the guy you’re working for, 去他的 我你的雇主
[13:56] we’re in the same boat. 我们是一条船上的
[13:57] No, I’m not so sure about that. 不 我可不确定
[13:59] I’ve come to believe that the thieves were armed with FEG PA-63s. 我相信劫匪携带着PA-63式手枪
[14:03] According to the state of New York, 根据纽约的记录
[14:05] your company sold half a dozen such weapons in the last two years. 你的公司在过去两年间卖了半打这样的武器
[14:09] Wait. 等等
[14:11] I’m a suspect because the robbers used guns? 我成了嫌犯 就因为劫匪用了枪
[14:14] Oh, not just any guns. 可不是随便什么枪
[14:15] Give me a break. 得了吧
[14:17] I had twice as much money in that game 那次牌局上 我的钱比他们随便哪个
[14:19] as anyone else at the table. 都多两倍有余
[14:21] Mr. Hobberkin– Jimmer– 霍博金先生 小詹
[14:23] you were able to get yourself dressed this morning, 你今早还能穿戴整齐
[14:25] so you’re smart enough to realize how stupid that sounds. 你一定够聪明 知道那话听起来有多蠢
[14:28] If all the money ends up in your pocket, 如果所有钱都进了你的口袋
[14:29] what difference does it matter how much you have in play? 你在牌局上带了多少钱还重要吗
[14:33] Okay. 好吧
[14:36] If I’m lying, then… 如果我在说谎 那么
[14:39] tell me why did I hire a detective of my own? 你说说 我为何还要自己雇个侦探呢
[14:48] Here. 给
[14:52] Irving Feldman Investigations. 欧文 · 费尔德曼调查事务所
[14:54] He’s out of New Jersey. He’s expensive. 他在新泽西 而且价格不菲
[14:57] Hasn’t found much yet, but as you can see, 目前还没太多发现 但如你所见
[15:00] I hired him the day after the robbery. 我在抢劫发生的第二天雇了他
[15:02] So his first move was to try and locate the missing lookout, 他首先做的是去找那个失踪的把风人
[15:05] Ian Walker. 伊恩·沃克
[15:06] He tried to track his phone. 他试着追踪他的手机
[15:07] Went to his house a couple of times. 去了他家几次
[15:09] Mail’s piling up. 信箱都堆满了
[15:11] Kid’s gone. 那小子不见了
[15:12] Lin’s probably got him laying low somewhere. 玲可能让他藏在哪里避风头了
[15:15] You think Ms. Wen robbed her own game? 你觉得闻小姐抢了她自己的牌局
[15:16] I don’t think, I know. 不是觉得 是确定
[15:18] Somebody doesn’t like that girl. They dimed her out. 有人不喜欢那姑娘 他们出卖了她
[15:20] I got an e-mail yesterday. 我昨天收到一封邮件
[15:22] Fake address, but the intel was legit. 地址是假的 但情报是真的
[15:25] Said the money was at her place, 说钱在她那里
[15:26] and sure enough… 当然
[15:27] You’re the one who shot at her last night. 你就是昨晚枪击他的人
[15:31] All I’ll say, they were right. 我只想说 他们是对的
[15:34] She did it. 是她干的
[15:35] Find the money? 找到钱了
[15:36] Not all of it, not even what I lost personally, 不是全部 甚至不是我丢的部分
[15:38] so I’m not sharing it, 所以我没声张
[15:40] if that’s what you’re getting at. 如果你是想说这个的话
[15:43] Keeping the cash at her own home, 把钱留在她自己家
[15:44] that would’ve been careless. 这可太大意了
[15:46] You consider the possibility she was framed? 你考虑过她可能是被陷害的吗
[15:48] No. 没想过
[15:49] But, hey, find out I got this all wrong, 不过 去证明我想错了
[15:52] locate the rest of my money, come show me… 找到剩下的钱 拿来见我
[15:55] …I’ll make it worth your while. 我不会让你白忙活的
[16:04] I was beginning to think that you’d abandoned me 我都要以为你为了国家侍酒师理事会
[16:05] for the National Council of Sommeliers. 要抛弃我了
[16:08] No, I was spending some time at the other end 没 我去街尾的文化中心
[16:09] of the cultural spectrum. 待了一会
[16:11] Earlier today, I had a rather fruitful tête-à-tête 今天早些时候我跟一个受害的扑克玩家
[16:14] with one of the victimized poker players: 进行了一次颇有成效的私下会面
[16:15] grown man who goes by the name Jimmer. 一个成年人 叫小詹
[16:18] Oh, you think that’s our guy? 你觉得他是罪犯
[16:20] He all but admitted to shooting at Ms. Wen. 他说了很多 就是没承认枪击了闻小姐
[16:22] But it would appear that he is just a trigger-happy pawn 但看起来他对于想要陷害她的人来说
[16:27] for whoever is attempting to frame her. 只是枚好战的棋子
[16:28] If that’s the case, 如果是这样
[16:30] we should move on to one of the other players. 我们就得查查其他玩家了
[16:32] Hey, what about that missing lookout? 那个失踪的把风人呢
[16:35] Ian Walker. Lin still hasn’t been able to get in touch with him. 伊恩·沃克 玲还没联系上他
[16:38] Jimmer Hobberkin’s private detective 小詹·霍博金的私家侦探
[16:40] used a find-my-phone app 用了个查找自己电话的应用
[16:42] to track Ian Walker’s cell phone 查到了伊恩·沃克的手机
[16:43] to an abandoned construction site in Flatbush. 在弗莱布许一个废弃的工地里
[16:46] He was quite convinced he’d dumped it in a cement mixer, 他确定他把手机扔进了水泥搅拌机
[16:49] but I’ve come to realize that he was mistaken, 但我发现他错了
[16:51] and that we can remove Ian Walker 而且我们可以把伊恩·沃克
[16:53] from our list of suspects. 移出嫌疑人名单了
[17:01] I wish I could, but I’m probably gonna be working late. 我也想 但我可能得加班工作
[17:03] I’m at this, um, new listing. 我在忙这个新挂牌的房子
[17:07] It’s got good bones, 底子不错
[17:07] but the tenants haven’t taken great care of it. 但房客没有好好照料
[17:09] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:10] Oh, hey, Mom, listen, I got to run. Okay, bye. 妈 我得走了 好 拜
[17:14] I told you not to call anyone. It’s too dangerous. 我说过别给任何人打电话了 太危险
[17:16] Look, I’m sorry, but she worries about me. 我很抱歉 可她担心我
[17:18] Single mom syndrome. 单身母亲综合症
[17:20] It’s okay. I used one of these disposables you guys have here, 没事的 我用的是你们这儿的一次性手机
[17:23] and I’m sure I can trust my own mother. 而且我相信我妈靠得住
[17:25] This is not about trust; 这不是靠不靠得住的问题
[17:26] someone could be monitoring her phone. 有人可能监听了她的电话
[17:28] Oh, come on. You know, I wish I told her to put on some makeup 得了吧 我刚才该让她化点妆就对了
[17:31] just in case there are any satellites pointed at her. 以防有什么卫星瞄准了她
[17:33] Ian Walker is dead. 伊恩·沃克死了
[17:34] What? 什么
[17:35] He didn’t abandon his post the night of the game, 牌局那晚他没擅离职守
[17:37] someone killed him. 有人杀了他
[17:38] Sherlock found his body. 夏洛克发现了他的尸体
[17:40] I was gonna tell you last night, but you were already asleep. 我昨晚本想告诉你的 可你已经睡了
[17:42] Do you think it’s the same person who shot at me? 你觉得跟枪击我的是同一个人吗
[17:44] No, that would be Jimmer Hobberkin. 不 枪击你应该是小詹·霍博金
[17:45] Jimmer? 小詹
[17:46] Someone convinced him that you were behind the robbery. 有人让他相信你是抢劫的幕后主使
[17:48] Probably the thieves. 可能就是劫匪
[17:50] Odds are, they’re the ones who killed Ian, too. 很可能 也是他们杀了伊恩
[17:52] So, do the police know that he’s dead? 那警察知道他死了吗
[17:54] Sherlock called them last night. 夏洛克昨晚给他们打了电话
[17:55] I know you didn’t want them involved, 我知道你不希望警方插手
[17:57] but a murder changes things. 但发生了谋杀案就不一样了
[17:59] These are for you. Get dressed. 这是给你的 换衣服吧
[18:00] Got to go down to the precinct and answer some questions. 得去局里回答一些问题
[18:02] A detective is on her way to pick you up. 有位警探在来接你的路上了
[18:04] Well, what about you? 那你呢
[18:05] I have to meet Sherlock at the morgue. 我得去停尸间跟夏洛克汇合
[18:07] We have some questions we have to answer, too. 我们也有些需要解答的问题
[18:10] The cause of Mr. Walker’s death is a little tough to sort out. 确定沃克先生的死因费了点事
[18:13] Doubt it helped 不知这点有没有帮助
[18:14] that this guy was rotting in a drain pipe for a week 这家伙在输水管里泡了一周了
[18:16] while your client was pretending nothing happened. 而你的客户却假装什么都没发生过
[18:19] I’m sure it didn’t. But there’s minimal decomposition. 肯定没帮助 但尸体只有轻度腐烂
[18:21] That can’t be the reason cause was difficult to ascertain. 这肯定不是死因不好确定的原因
[18:24] No, it’s because he was suffocated. 不 因为他是窒息而死的
[18:26] With a chloroform- soaked rag. 三氯甲烷 抹在了湿透的抹布上
[18:28] Initially, I thought it was toxicity. 起初 我以为是中毒
[18:30] But actually, he died from asphyxiation. 但实际上 他是死于窒息
[18:32] Someone just held it over his nose for too long. 有人在他鼻子上捂了太久
[18:35] Could have been an accident. 可能是起意外
[18:36] At least one of the gunmen was pretty worked up that night. 起码有一个持枪的人那晚失控了
[18:38] Hit the dealer so hard she blacked out. 对发牌员下手那么重 把人都打晕了
[18:40] Okay, but there’s no good way 好吧 但目前没有很好的办法
[18:42] to estimate time of death at this point. 能预估死亡时间
[18:44] Maybe Walker was killed at the scene of the robbery, 也许沃克是在抢劫现场被杀的
[18:46] maybe he wasn’t. 也许不是
[18:47] He could have been in on it, 也许他熟悉内情
[18:48] then got offed by his partners later. 后来被他的同伙抢了
[18:50] His trainers suggest otherwise. 他的训练装备反应的情况却恰恰相反
[18:52] The scuffs on the heel 鞋跟上的磨损
[18:53] are incongruent with the newness of the shoes. 与鞋的崭新程度不一致
[18:56] Note also that they are clean. 还要注意 它们是干净的
[18:57] The area I found him was very muddy. 而我发现他的区域很泥泞
[19:00] So perhaps he was killed at his post, dragged away, 也许他是在岗位上被杀的 然后被拖走
[19:02] then later carried to his final resting place by a heavy smoker. 又被一个老烟枪 扛到了他最终安息的地方
[19:05] Yeah. I hurried the mass spec, per your request. 我根据你的要求用了质谱仪
[19:09] Glycerin triacetate and tobacco all over 甘油三醋酸酯和烟草
[19:11] the back of Ian’s sweatshirt. 布满了他的运动衫背部
[19:13] Domestic cigarettes. 本土烟
[19:14] I also detected faint traces of charcoal and coconut. 我还闻到了木炭和椰子的味道
[19:17] Right. Killer must have come straight from a luau. 好 凶手肯定是从烤猪宴上直接过来的
[19:19] While anything’s possible, I think it would be premature 虽然一切皆有可能 我还是觉得
[19:22] to trawl about at local Polynesian venues. 在玻利尼西亚人集会上捕鱼有点不妥
[19:24] Better we focus on the penthouse in Tribeca 我们最好关注下劫案发生的
[19:26] where the robbery was staged. 特里贝克区的顶层公寓
[19:27] In the works. New owner’s been notified. 正在准备 已经通知新房主了
[19:29] I’m meeting the captain there in 30. 我半小时后要跟警监碰面
[19:32] I’ll go. You check on Ms. Wen. 我先走了 你去看看闻小姐
[19:34] Actually, I think you both should. 实际上 我觉得你俩都该去
[19:36] You didn’t tell the captain about an armed robbery for 24 hours. 持械抢劫的事你瞒了警监24小时
[19:39] Maybe give him that long to forgive you. 可能他也得24小时才会原谅你
[19:46] No, end of the hall. Tell him. 不行 放走廊尽头 跟他说
[19:49] Mel Cheney. Captain Gregson. 梅尔 · 切尼 我是格雷森警监
[19:51] You and I spoke… 我们说过话了
[19:53] I thought you were gonna hold off on this move today. 我以为你们今天暂时不会搬过来呢
[19:55] I called the company, but the truck was already on its way. 我打给运输公司时卡车已经在路上了
[19:58] You can work around them, can’t you? 这不影响你们工作吧
[20:00] No, not really. I was thinking this scuff 不尽然 我之前在想这种磨损
[20:02] was made by a dead lookout getting dragged off. 是一个死去的把风人被拖行时造成的
[20:05] Now I can’t be sure one of your guys 但现在我无法确定不是你们的人
[20:06] didn’t just bump it carrying a table. 在抗桌子时撞出来的
[20:08] Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t 抱歉我不能为了纽约警局
[20:09] rearrange my whole life for the NYPD. 而重新安排我的全部生活
[20:12] I told you, 我说过了
[20:13] I didn’t even have the keys to this place 牌局的事发生时
[20:14] when this whole poker thing happened, so… 我都没有这地方的钥匙 所以
[20:17] Whatever. Come in. 算了 进来吧
[20:18] I’ll tell the guys to take five. 我让这些人去休息几分钟
[20:23] I swept the back half– nothing. 我查了后面的区域 没有发现
[20:26] Also talked to the downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Ellis, age 92. 也跟楼下92岁的艾利斯太太聊了
[20:30] She claims, on the night of the robbery, she was asleep. 她说 抢劫那晚她睡了
[20:33] For once, I’m gonna call that a solid alibi. 这次 我觉得这是可靠的不在场证明
[20:35] There’s nothing here. 这里什么都没有
[20:37] Yeah. Just some plastered-over 是啊 只有天花板上有些
[20:39] bullet holes in the ceiling here, 修饰过的弹孔
[20:40] right next to the lighting can. 就在灯箱旁边
[20:42] Our friends’ friend, the realtor, 我们朋友的朋友 那个房产中介
[20:44] hired a subcontractor to clean up 她雇了个承包商来清理
[20:47] so the new owner wouldn’t find out what happened. 这样新房主就不会知道发生了什么
[20:51] It’s all sanded and spackled. 都是砂平重涂的
[20:52] I mean, CSU can undo it 鉴证组可以进行还原
[20:54] so we can at least confirm the make of the weapons, 这样我们起码能确定武器的牌子
[20:56] but that’s about it. 但也就这样了
[21:03] What? 怎么了
[21:06] Something on my tie? 我领带上有东西吗
[21:07] No, I was just thinking you look… different. 不 我只是觉得你…不太一样了
[21:10] Oh, lost a few pounds. 瘦了几磅而已
[21:13] I mean, you look different than you did 我是说 你站在那边时
[21:14] when you were standing over here. 跟平时看起来不太一样
[21:17] There’s something weird about the light. 灯光有点奇怪
[21:28] Aside from the fact it casts a cooler hue, 除了能营造冷色调
[21:30] you’d never know there’s a tiny little spy camera in there. 你绝不会知道里面还有个微型摄像头
[21:33] Yes, I would. 不 我会知道
[21:34] I’m pretty sure that the signal range was enough 我确信信号范围足够连接上
[21:36] to reach local Wi-Fi. 那里的无线网了
[21:37] So the thieves could see the room 所以劫匪能看清
[21:39] they were about to storm into. 他们要抢劫的房间
[21:40] In 1080p. 而且是超清画质的
[21:41] State-of-the-art motion sensor. 最先进的传感器
[21:43] You screw it in, and it’s live. 把它装进去 就能现场直播了
[21:45] Impressive. 真有才
[21:46] Creepy is more like it. 应该是细思恐极吧
[21:48] My kudos were for you, not for the bulb. 我是在赞扬你 不是电灯泡
[21:50] I’m glad to see you’re taking my encouragement 很高兴你接受了我的鼓励
[21:51] to stay abreast of modern surveillance technology. 紧跟现代监控技术的脚步
[21:58] We have a deal? 说好了吗
[22:00] In exchange for cooperation, 18 months probation 她合作 换一年半的缓刑
[22:02] and mandatory attendance of Gam-Anon. 并且必须参加戒赌互助会
[22:04] Well, Ms. Wen, you can start cooperating right now. 闻小姐 你现在可以开始合作了
[22:08] You recognize this? There’s a camera inside. 你认得这个吗 这里面有个摄像头
[22:10] Someone screwed it in right over your poker table. 有人把它装在了你的扑克桌上方
[22:13] What? 什么
[22:14] The warning shots the thieves fired almost hit it. 劫匪开的警示枪差点打中了它
[22:19] I don’t get it. 我没明白
[22:21] This isn’t mine. 这不是我的
[22:22] Before the last open house, 在最后开放房子前
[22:23] I put 27-watt bulbs in everywhere. 我在四处都装上了27瓦的灯泡
[22:25] It’s a staging thing– makes the space more inviting. 这是舞台用的 能让场地更引人注目
[22:28] I thought you said no one knew 你不是说没人知道
[22:29] where or when the game was being played until the day of. 牌局的时间地点 直到开局前一天吗
[22:31] They didn’t. 他们不知道
[22:33] And I was in there making calls and setting up most of the day. 而且我花了大半天在那里打电话和布置
[22:37] So no one was in there by themselves? 所以没人单独待在里面吗
[22:38] Not before, during, even after the game? 牌局前中后都没有吗
[22:43] The first player who showed up, Mateo Pe??a– 第一个出现的玩家 马特奥·佩纳
[22:45] he spilled some soda on the floor. 他弄洒了一些苏打在地上
[22:47] I left to get a towel to clean it up, 我离开了一下 去拿毛巾清理
[22:48] but I was only gone for, like, 30 seconds. 但也就离开了30秒吧
[22:52] How long does it take you to screw in a lightbulb? 你拧上一个灯泡要多久
[23:02] Two creamers. 两个奶球
[23:07] Now can you tell me why the, uh, NYPD wants to talk to me? 现在能告诉我纽约警局为什么要找我了吗
[23:11] You really can’t guess, Mr. Pe??a? 你真猜不到吗 佩纳先生
[23:14] Th-The poker game? 牌局的事吗
[23:15] Yes. 对
[23:16] It has to do with the illegal poker game 跟你参与的那个
[23:18] you were at that got robbed. 被抢的非法牌局有关
[23:20] The one Lin Wen organized 闻玲组织的那个牌局
[23:21] where the lookout was murdered. 那天的把风人被杀了
[23:24] Someone was murdered? 有人被杀了
[23:26] Is that really news to you? 你真不知道吗
[23:28] Wait. You… 等等 你
[23:29] You think I… I’m a suspect? 你觉得我 我是嫌疑人
[23:31] That-that I would stage an armed robbery? 觉得我会筹划一次持械抢劫
[23:33] I mean, come on. Look at me. 拜托 看看我
[23:35] Oh, we are looking at you. 我们看着你呢
[23:37] We see five empty cubicles. 我们看到了五个空的小隔间
[23:38] We see a very anxious small business owner. 还看到一个焦虑的小生意人
[23:40] Insufficient cash flow is motive enough. 流动资金不足已经是充足的动机了
[23:43] I am stressed, but you’ve got it backwards. 我的确压力很大 可你们弄反了
[23:47] My company’s growing so fast, 我的公司发展太快
[23:48] I had to get this new space; we’ll fill it up. 我得买下这个新地方 我们会搬进去
[23:50] W-We just landed New Zealand, see? 我们刚登陆了新西兰 看到没
[23:53] And what is it you do for New Zealand? 那你们为新西兰做些什么呢
[23:55] We handle information security 我们为他们的联合国代表团
[23:57] and digital infrastructure for their U.N. Mission. 负责情报安全和数字基础设施
[23:59] We’ve got the Kiwis, 我们争取到了新西兰人
[24:00] Ukraine, Sudan, 乌克兰人 苏丹人
[24:02] half a dozen other delegations. 还有不少其他代表团
[24:03] So, no, cash flow is not a problem for me. 所以不对 资金流动对我来说不是问题
[24:07] All right, let me tell you what is a problem for you. 好吧 我来说说什么才是问题
[24:09] This bulb you planted 你装了这个灯泡
[24:11] so your pals knew when to crash in, 好让你的同伙知道什么时候闯进去
[24:13] guns blazing. 什么时候开枪
[24:14] I-I don’t, uh… 我不…
[24:15] See the black powder? 看到那上面的黑火药了吗
[24:17] It yielded two very good fingerprints: 上面有两枚清晰的指纹
[24:18] a right index and a thumb. 一个是右手食指 一个是拇指
[24:20] Personally, I hate powdered creamer in my coffee, 个人来说 我不喜欢咖啡里加奶球
[24:23] but the residue on your fingers 但上面残留的你的指纹
[24:24] should help give us a very good match. 应该能很好地吻合
[24:27] Look… 听着
[24:30] I hid the camera that night, 那晚我的确藏起了摄像头
[24:31] but I didn’t have anything to do with the robbery. 可我跟抢劫无关
[24:35] Keep talking. 继续
[24:36] Camera was to help me cheat. 摄像头是为了帮我作弊的
[24:39] I know what you’re thinking. I’m a numbers guy. 我知道你们在想什么 我跟数字打交道
[24:41] But not in a way that translates to being good at cards. 但并不能让我成为扑克高手
[24:44] At least not good enough. 至少还不够好
[24:45] I found that out the hard way 我付出惨重代价才意识到这点的
[24:46] the first few times I played in the games Lin put together. 就在玲组织的前几次牌局上
[24:49] So, I started using the lightbulb cameras 于是 我开始使用灯泡摄像头
[24:52] and wearing an earwig so I could hear instructions. 并戴着耳机 以便听到指示
[24:54] I assume your Cyrano will be able to confirm this? 我想你的西哈诺应该能证明吧
[24:58] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道这话是什么意思
[25:00] But my assistant, Trevor– he’d watch the flop, 但我的助手特雷弗 他会看翻牌过程
[25:03] and enter all the cards in play into a probability algorithm. 并对所有牌进行概率计算
[25:07] What about your cards? 那你的牌呢
[25:08] We had signals. 我们有信号
[25:09] He’d feed me the odds. 他会告诉我赔率
[25:10] It’d help me make good bets. 这能帮我选对赌注
[25:13] I started winning a little. 我渐渐赢了一些
[25:15] Enough to salvage a little pride. 足够挽回点自尊心了
[25:17] You were proud of cheating? 你作弊还挺自豪的吗
[25:20] Just talk to Trevor. 去找特雷弗
[25:22] He’ll tell you. I’ve been complaining about that robbery 他会告诉你们的 抢劫发生后
[25:24] ever since it happened. 我就一直在抱怨
[25:26] Now I’ll never get to play with those guys again. 现在我永远不能再跟那些人一起打牌了
[25:28] And why would that matter? 那又怎么了
[25:30] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:31] I think about all the time I wasted studying game footage 我想着我浪费的那些研究牌局录像的时间
[25:34] to figure out the tells… 就为了找出秘诀
[25:35] You kept the footage? 你留着录像吗
[25:38] Sorry, but if you’re gonna keep incriminating evidence around, 不好意思 但要留着有罪证据
[25:40] you really ought to put it on an air gapped machine 肯定得放在有安保的
[25:42] in a secure server room, right? 服务器房里的电脑上吧
[25:49] Okay, so send the footage to these three e-mails, right? 好了 把录像发到这三个邮箱 对吗
[25:52] That’s right. 对
[25:54] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[25:56] Calling TARU, 打给技术援助反应组
[25:56] letting them know the footage is on its way. 让他们知道录像马上发过去
[25:58] No, you won’t get a signal. 你收不到信号的
[25:59] These walls have been coated with aluminum iron oxide. 这些墙有氧化铝铁的屏蔽
[26:03] Yeah, the-the stuff is mixed into the paint 对 涂料中混合了这些东西
[26:04] to block wireless signals. 以屏蔽无线信号
[26:06] You can smell that? 你能闻出来
[26:07] Yeah. 对
[26:08] Unlike a few master sommeliers I could name. 跟我能叫出名字的几个侍酒大师可不一样
[26:12] I like your turtle. 我喜欢你的乌龟
[26:14] The one downstairs. His bowl said “Clyde.” 楼下那只 他的碗上写着克莱德
[26:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:25] So, you used to cut people open for a living, 话说 你以前是以给人开膛为生的
[26:27] and now you’re a private eye. 现在成了私家侦探
[26:29] Why’d you quit? 之前为什么不干了
[26:30] You develop an allergy to making money or something? 你对赚钱过敏了还是怎么的
[26:32] I’m a little busy right now; 我现在有点忙
[26:33] Mateo Pe??a just turned over footage from the robbery. 马特奥·佩纳刚交出了抢劫现场的录像
[26:35] I’m about to get a look at the thieves. 我要看看那些劫匪
[26:39] Looks like we’re about to get a look down my blouse, too. 看来我们也要看我走光了
[26:46] You don’t like me very much, do you? 你不太喜欢我 对吗
[26:48] You’re a client. I don’t have to like you. 你是客户 我不需要喜欢你
[26:50] I just have to help you. 我只需要帮助你
[26:51] Is that, like, the detective’s code or something? 这是侦探的暗号之类的吗
[27:00] You were with him, too, weren’t you? 你也跟他在一起过 对吗
[27:02] Mycroft? 麦考夫
[27:04] You were. 果然
[27:07] Guess he had a type, huh? 看来他喜欢固定的类型啊
[27:08] Do you mind? 别说了行吗
[27:10] Do you think he dumped you for me? 你觉得他为了我甩了你吗
[27:11] Is that why you don’t like me? 所以你才不喜欢我吗
[27:12] He didn’t dump me. 他没甩我
[27:13] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:14] Was he seeing us at the same time? 难道他同时跟我们两个约会吗
[27:17] That’s what you think. 你就是这么想的
[27:18] You think he was two-timing you. 你觉得他对你是脚踏两条船
[27:20] Say he was. That would mean he was also two-timing you. 就算他是 这说明他对你也是脚踏两船
[27:23] True, but it’s not like he and I were exclusive. 对 但我和他本来也不专一
[27:25] You said you were about to move in together. 你说你想和他同居的
[27:26] Sure, but that wouldn’t have meant we had to stop having fun. 当然 但不意味着我们就不能再找乐子了
[27:30] You’re missing the show, by the way. 别看我了 你错过好戏了
[27:37] What happened? 怎么了
[27:39] Miss Watson, can you hear me? 华生小姐 能听到吗
[27:42] Agent McNally? 麦克纳探员
[27:43] Yeah, it’s been a while. 对 好久不见
[27:44] I’d like you and your friend 我想请你和你朋友
[27:45] to put your hands on the table away from the computer. 让桌子上的手远离电脑
[27:49] Now! 快点
[27:51] What is this? 这是什么情况
[27:51] The end of your investigation, I’m afraid. 恐怕是你调查的终点
[27:54] We’re confiscating the footage you were watching. 我们要没收你们正在看的录像
[27:55] It and your laptop are being wiped. 那和你的笔记本电脑正在被抹除
[27:57] Hold on. That’s evidence for a murder investigation. 等等 这是一起谋杀案的证据
[27:59] The NSA can’t do this. 国安局不能这么做
[28:01] Actually, we just did. 实际上 我们已经做了
[28:02] And tell your partner to stay away from this one. 告诉你搭档离这事远点
[28:04] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[28:14] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[28:15] Let there be light. 我说要有光
[28:17] Bullocks. 妈蛋
[28:19] Wait. 等等
[28:20] Is that my sports bra holding up a flashlight on your head? 是我的运动文胸绑了个手电筒在你头上吗
[28:24] Couldn’t find my miner’s helmet in the dark. 太黑了 找不到我的矿工安全帽了
[28:26] The irony’s not lost. 还是够讽刺
[28:28] I thought the electric company was gonna be able to 我还以为电力公司
[28:30] turn the power on from their end. 能从他们那边恢复供电呢
[28:31] They found the glitch in their system. 他们发现了系统中的故障
[28:34] Our board was shortened, however, 但我们这边在恢复供电时
[28:36] by the restoration of power. 短路了
[28:38] Next time I see Agent McNally, 下次我见到麦克纳探员
[28:39] I’m going to invoice him for my labor. 我要开发票让他给我的笔记本报销
[28:40] This stunt was excessively juvenile, 这种伎俩太幼稚了
[28:43] even for an agency which self-identifies as “Big Brother.” 即便对一个自称”老大哥”的探员来说
[28:47] That’s funny, because I came down here 有意思 其实我下来就是找你
[28:48] to talk to you about your brother. 聊聊你哥哥的
[28:50] By all means. Distract me why I’m holding 240 volts in my hand. 尽管说 别让我想着手里握着240伏的电呢
[28:55] I take it you still think there’s something amiss 我觉得这说明你仍然认为
[28:57] about Ms. Wen’s connection to your ex-lover. 闻小姐和你前男友的关系有些不对劲
[29:00] It’s more than a feeling. 不只是直觉
[29:01] That’s why I reached out to your father yesterday. 所以我昨天联系了你父亲
[29:02] I asked him to get a message to Mycroft. 请他给麦考夫带个信
[29:04] So, you risked Mycroft’s safety 这么说 你拿麦考夫的安全冒险
[29:06] and indebted yourself to Morland Holmes. 还让你自己欠了莫兰德·福尔摩斯的人情
[29:08] Well, Morland e-mailed me back; 莫兰德回我邮件了
[29:09] he said that Mycroft is safe and alive on some Grecian island. 他说麦考夫安全地活在希腊的一个岛上
[29:12] I have no idea which one. But here’s the thing. 我不知道是哪个 但问题是
[29:15] He has never heard of Lin Wen. 他从没听说过闻玲
[29:18] Do you think it’s possible that they were lovers? 你觉得他们有可能是情侣吗
[29:21] What? 什么
[29:22] Mycroft and Ms. Wen. 麦考夫和闻小姐
[29:23] Well, she claimed they were. 她说他们是
[29:25] Then isn’t it also possible 那是不是也有可能
[29:26] that he was just trying to spare your feelings 他只是想用他自己的方式
[29:28] in his own self-serving kind of way? 避免你难过呢
[29:30] Yes, it’s possible. 有可能
[29:31] I warned you when you took up with the man 你跟那家伙开始交往时我就警告过你
[29:33] that he’s not without his faults, 他并非完美无瑕
[29:34] and I’m not just talking about his webbed toe. 我说的可不是他的蹼趾
[29:36] He has a webbed toe? 他有蹼趾
[29:44] Looking for bugs? 在找窃听器吗
[29:46] Maybe. 也许吧
[29:47] Don’t bother. 不用了
[29:47] The NSA is slightly more sophisticated 国安局可比
[29:49] than a cheating poker player. 一个作弊的扑克玩家更老练
[29:51] If they wanted to spy on us, 如果他们想监视我们
[29:52] there are any number of devices in our home 咱们家里有无数设备
[29:54] which could serve as hot mics– 可以当做热点麦克风
[29:55] computers, phones, televisions. 电脑 电话 电视都行
[29:57] We have little choice but to do as they say. 我们没什么选择 只能照他们说的做
[29:59] But somebody tried to kill me, and they did kill Ian. 可有人想杀我 他们已经杀了伊恩
[30:02] Are you seriously just gonna walk away from that? 你真要撒手不管吗
[30:05] I’m sorry. It’s over. 抱歉 已经结束了
[30:07] You can stay with us if you like. 你愿意的话可以留下
[30:08] The matter may soon resolve itself of its own accord. 麻烦应该很快就能自动解决了
[30:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:16] Now if you don’t mind, 如果你不介意的话
[30:16] this is where I usually listen to music and think. 这时候我通常要听音乐思考了
[30:29] This is a minor setback. 这是个小挫折
[30:31] We don’t take orders from the NSA. 我们不会听国安局的命令
[30:32] We just need to approach 我们只是需要从一个不同的角度
[30:33] your list of players from a different angle. 接近你名单上的玩家
[30:36] Actually, the overhead angle of the game was very interesting. 实际上 从仰角看牌局很有意思
[30:39] I noticed one of the thieves had really bad hair plugs. 我注意到一个劫匪的植发非常糟
[30:42] I’m talking baby doll hair. 用的是洋娃娃的头发
[30:43] So? 所以呢
[30:44] So there can’t be that many hair restoration surgeons in New York 所以纽约不可能有那么多
[30:47] who are still punch-grafting. 头发恢复医师依然在用冲床嫁接
[30:49] Find the guy who did the work, we find the thief. 找到是谁做的头发 就找到劫匪了
[30:56] How did you get this? 你们从哪得到的
[30:57] My medical records are private, no? 我的病历是私密的 不是吗
[31:00] This might shock you, Mr. Celik, 你可能会吃惊 塞利克先生
[31:02] but we didn’t find a single ethical clerk 但我们在城里最便宜的三个植发诊所
[31:04] in any of the three cheapest hair clinics in the city. 没发现任何处方人员
[31:08] It would cost more to purchase one of these hookers than it did 要买你这种水烟
[31:11] to buy the files of all their military-age male patients. 可比买他们当过兵的男性患者的资料要贵
[31:14] But that’s illegal. 但这是违法的
[31:15] Oh, completely. 绝对是
[31:16] This file would not be admissible in a court of law. 这份文件将不会被法庭采纳
[31:18] No question. 毫无疑问
[31:19] It’s also irrelevant. 而且也与案情无关
[31:21] I mean, no one’s facing charges for getting cheap hair plugs. 没人会因做了便宜的植发而面临指控
[31:24] No, all the evidence presented at your trial 不 你的庭审上出现的证据
[31:26] will be about armed robbery and murder. 将会关于持械抢劫和谋杀
[31:29] My trial? What are you saying? 我的庭审 你说什么呢
[31:31] You wore a hockey mask, but the Saturday before last, 你戴了曲棍球面罩 但上上个周六
[31:34] you robbed a poker game. 你抢劫了一场牌局
[31:35] I saw it on tape. 我在录像上看到了
[31:37] And then I saw this and recognized the hairline. 然后我看到这个 认出了发际线
[31:41] The Saturday before last, I was home. 上上个周六 我在家
[31:43] I read a book. 我看了本书
[31:45] Then it must be an astronomical coincidence 那你存了这些
[31:46] that you stock these. 一定是天大的巧合了
[31:50] The man who suffocated Ian Walker 捂死伊恩·沃克的人
[31:53] left the scent of coconut and charcoal 在他的运动衫背部
[31:55] all over the back of his sweatshirt. 留下了椰子和木炭的气味
[31:56] Smelled just like these hookah coals. 闻起来正像这些水烟煤
[31:58] Then it is a coincidence. 那就是巧合了
[32:00] I was home. 我在家
[32:01] You won’t take my word? Take my brother’s. 不信我是吗 那信我弟弟吧
[32:04] Murat! 穆拉特
[32:05] Buraya gel! 过来
[32:10] These people want to know where I was a week ago. 这些人想知道一周前我在哪里
[32:13] Actually, it was more than a week ago. It was last… 实际上 不止一周了 是上…
[32:14] We were home that night. 我们那晚在家
[32:18] Let me guess, 我猜猜
[32:19] you were both reading. 你们都在看书
[32:20] You think we can’t read? 你觉得我们不识字吗
[32:22] Gentlemen, you must excuse my partner and I. 先生们 请原谅我搭档和我
[32:24] We were mistaken. 我们搞错了
[32:26] Good luck with the book club. 祝参加读书俱乐部好运
[32:34] What happened in there? 什么情况
[32:35] Those guys are the right height, the right build, 那俩人的身高符合 身型也符合
[32:37] and their alibi… 而他们的不在场证明
[32:37] Is preposterous. 非常荒谬
[32:39] Reasonable questions of literacy aside. 非常合理的疑问
[32:41] Okay, so then why did we stop questioning them? 那我们为什么不继续问他们了
[32:43] Because we can expect more interesting answers 因为我们可以找更有意思的人
[32:45] from more interesting people. 得到更有意思的答案
[32:54] Your body odor is revolting, even from here. 你的体味在这里都能闻到
[32:56] I know the job is demanding, 我知道工作不容易
[32:57] but you should find more occasions to get into a shower. 但你真该多洗洗澡了
[32:59] Excuse me? 你说什么
[33:01] The parking tickets you’ve planted on the windshield are ancient, 你挡风玻璃上的停车票是很久以前的
[33:03] so I think it’s safe to assume 我觉得应该能推测
[33:04] that you’ve been keeping tabs on the Brothers Celik here 你在这里密切留意塞利克兄弟
[33:06] for quite some time. 已经好一阵子了
[33:08] NSA? 国安局的吗
[33:09] How they failed to notice this van a-rocking 他们怎么会没发现这辆车
[33:11] and not come a-knocking is beyond my comprehension. 而且没来敲车窗 这我不理解
[33:14] But I will draw their attention over here 但我会把他们的注意引过来
[33:16] if I don’t get an audience with Agent McNally. 如果我见不到麦克纳探员的话
[33:18] Washington Square Park. 华盛顿广场公园
[33:20] I’ll be at the chess tables on my own. 我会自己坐在棋桌上
[33:21] Have someone pick me up there in half an hour. Understood? 半小时后找人去接我 明白吗
[33:28] Excellent. 很好
[33:30] You’re going alone? 你一个人去吗
[33:31] I think it’s best that way. 我觉得最好如此
[33:32] If I’m abducted by the men in black, 要是我被黑衣人绑架了
[33:34] you can alert the authorities that we do trust. 你可以去我们信任的机关报警
[33:42] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[33:44] Borrowing these. 借这些
[33:46] I would’ve asked, 我本想征求同意的
[33:47] but that would require me calling you on the phone, 但那就得给你打电话
[33:48] and I didn’t want another speech. 而我不想再听演讲了
[33:50] And where do you think you’re going? 你觉得你要去哪
[33:52] You mean where do I know I’m going? 你是说我确定我要去哪吗
[33:54] I have a life, bills, a job. 我也有生活 有账单 有工作
[33:56] I have to show a place today, 我今天得去一个地方
[33:57] or I’m gonna lose my best client. 不然我就会失去最好的客户
[33:59] It’s a pocket listing; nobody’s gonna know. 这是口袋交易 没人会知道
[34:01] Too risky. Not a good idea. 太冒险了 不是好主意
[34:03] Fine, then. Keep them. 那好吧 你留着
[34:05] Sorry I asked. 抱歉我多问了
[34:07] I know you’ve been lying to us. 我知道你在对我们说谎
[34:10] You never dated Mycroft. 你没跟麦考夫约会过
[34:11] As far as I can tell, you never even knew him. 据我所知 你根本不认识他
[34:14] I… Listen, Lin, 我 听着 玲
[34:15] I know, so please tell me the truth. 我知道了 所以请告诉我真相吧
[34:18] How did you know about him? 你怎么知道他的
[34:20] About me and Sherlock. 还有我和夏洛克
[34:23] What made you think to come here? 你为什么会来这里
[34:26] How’s this for the truth? 这个实话怎么样
[34:28] I’d rather take my chances on my own 我宁愿自己出去碰运气
[34:29] than spend another minute living here with you. 也不想在这里跟你多待一分钟了
[34:40] Some of my guys wanted to send you a gift basket. 我有几个弟兄想给你送个礼品篮
[34:42] They were really sick of that van. 他们真受够那辆车了
[34:45] Could’ve spared us all the cloak and dagger 你可以省去我们的所有刺探活动
[34:46] by just explaining why you were confiscating the footage. 直接说说你为什么要没收录像带吧
[34:50] Anything I said would’ve been a lie, 我说的一切都会是谎言
[34:51] so it seemed better not to say anything. 所以最好还是什么都别说吧
[34:53] “Omission is the most powerful form of lie.” 无言是最有力的谎言
[34:55] Yeah, we get a lot of George Orwell quotes around here. 对 我们这里有很多乔治·奥威尔的名言
[34:58] Uh, I’m a fan of “Four legs good, two legs bad.” 我喜欢”四条腿好 两条腿糟”
[35:01] I’m guessing you’re not here 我想你不是来
[35:02] to wax poetic about 20th century authors. 念20世纪的作家的诗的吧
[35:05] I find nothing poetic 我没觉得有诗意
[35:06] about a government agency watching passively 一个政府探员被动地看着两个土耳其探员
[35:08] as two Turkish agents rob, maim and murder American citizens. 抢劫 致残并杀害美国公民
[35:12] You mean the Celik brothers. 你是说塞利克兄弟
[35:15] You expect me to believe that the NSA is surveilling them 国安局在监视他们 你想让我相信
[35:17] because they are not spies? 他们不是间谍
[35:19] I’m sorry. You said two agents. 抱歉 你说两名探员
[35:22] There’s three. 其实是三个
[35:23] The brothers and-and their boss, 那兄弟俩和他们的老板
[35:26] who you actually met. 其实你已经见过了
[35:29] You just didn’t know it. 只是你不知道
[35:33] The dealer from the game. 牌局的发牌员
[35:37] Oh, we’ve been on them for months. 我们已经盯了他们几个月了
[35:38] Bank statements, video of the store, audio of their homes. 银行账单 店里的录像 他们家的录音
[35:42] It wasn’t enough. 还不够
[35:43] They’re careful. 他们很小心
[35:45] We didn’t know that they had robbed that game 你们来之前 我们并不知道他们抢劫了牌局
[35:47] or killed that kid until you came along. 也不知道他们杀了那孩子
[35:49] And yet when those things were brought to your attention, 然而当这些事引起你的注意时
[35:51] you did nothing. 你什么也没做
[35:52] There was nothing to do. 我没什么能做的
[35:54] Nothing that we caught on tape 我们在录像上发现的东西
[35:55] would’ve gotten you an indictment, 全都无法让你们提起诉讼
[35:57] so why blow our cover? 所以为什么要暴露我们的伪装呢
[35:59] Frankly, the U.S. Government has bigger fish to fry 直说吧 美国政府要用苏菲·德米尔
[36:02] with Szofi Demir. 去钓更大的鱼
[36:03] We don’t know what kind of op 我们不知道那次抢劫
[36:04] that robbery is meant to finance 算是什么筹集资金的行动
[36:06] or who she’s really working for. 也不知道她真正的东家是谁
[36:08] We have a highly placed source 我们有个高层线人
[36:10] who’s confident that she’s a double agent. 他确信她是个双面间谍
[36:12] The identity of her new employer is unclear. 还不知道她的新雇主是谁
[36:14] So we thought it would be better, 所以我们觉得这样更好
[36:16] we’d learn more if we left her on the street a while longer. 如果放任她再久点 也许能得知更多情况
[36:19] Give me the files. You’ll have your answers, 档案给我 你会得到答案的
[36:21] and the NYPD will close the case within a matter of days. 纽约警局也将在几天内结案
[36:23] See, that’s the thing. We don’t have days. 问题就在这儿 我们没有几天时间了
[36:26] After you visited the smoke shop, 你们去了烟店后
[36:27] Szofi and her pals requested extraction. 苏菲和她的同伙要求撤离
[36:30] They’re on a flight to Istanbul in seven hours. 七小时后他们就要飞去伊斯坦布尔了
[36:33] Congratulations, Holmes. 恭喜 福尔摩斯
[36:35] You just helped three spies get away with murder. 你刚帮三名间谍摆脱了谋杀罪
[36:44] I think I know why the NSA 我想我知道国安局为什么要
[36:45] gave us the footage of the robbery back; 把抢劫的录像还给我们了
[36:47] there’s nothing in here that we don’t already know. 里面的内容都是我们已经知道的
[36:49] Still, good to be reminded 不过 还是很高兴能被提醒
[36:51] of the dangers of bashing your friends with Hungarian weapons. 用匈牙利武器攻击朋友的危险性
[36:53] Is it just me 只有我这么想
[36:54] or are Szofi and the Celik brothers awfully careless for spies? 还是苏菲和塞利克兄弟作为间谍太不小心了
[36:59] I wish I was in a position to judge them more harshly. 真希望我有立场更狠地批判他们
[37:01] But absent the discovery of fresh evidence, 但缺少新的证据
[37:04] it appears that they are three and a half hours from besting us, 看来他们还有三个半小时就要打败我们了
[37:06] and I shall be back to the olfactory grind 我该回到嗅觉研究上
[37:08] of sniffing out wine fraud. 继续查葡萄酒造假了
[37:10] Is that why you’ve been brushing your teeth for half an hour? 所以你刷牙刷了半个小时吗
[37:13] I will be unable to sully my sinuses with fluoride and flavorants 我不能用氟化物和香料玷污我的鼻窦
[37:16] until that case is complete. 直到案子结束
[37:17] I do not intend to fail in my duties twice in a row. 我不想接连失败两次
[37:21] Well, maybe they will beat us, but it’ll be an ugly win. 也许他们会打败我们 但并不算完胜
[37:24] I mean, their little fund-raiser was a mess. 他们的募捐集会乱了套
[37:26] Szofi got hurt, 苏菲受了伤
[37:27] the lookout was killed. 把风人死了
[37:29] Don’t forget how inefficient the entire enterprise was. 别忘了整个企业有多没效率
[37:31] They had to use half their haul on a frame-up 他们用了一半的资源去搞陷害
[37:33] because they chose to rob a game with such… dangerous players. 因为他们选择去抢劫一个玩家如此危险的牌局
[37:41] You could just ask me to move. 你可以直接让我挪开
[37:43] Move, please. 挪开 谢谢
[37:46] What if Szofi and her stooges aren’t as… 如果苏菲和她的喽啰
[37:48] reckless as we thought? 并没我们想的那么粗心呢
[37:52] Looks pretty reckless to me. 我觉得挺粗心的
[37:55] There. 那里
[37:56] Still there. 还在那里
[37:57] What’s still there? 什么还在那里
[37:58] Proof. 证据
[37:59] That the robbery was not designed 抢劫并不是设计来资助一些
[38:01] to fund some heretofore unidentified scheme. 目前尚不明确的计划的
[38:03] It was designed to conceal some heretofore unidentified scheme. 而是为了隐瞒一些目前尚不明确的计划
[38:10] Boy, that’s tough to watch. 天 这可真让人不忍直视
[38:12] Yes, it is. 是的
[38:14] Why would you bring me here and make me relive this? 为什么带我来 让我再重温这些
[38:16] And who is this man? 这人是谁
[38:19] I’m not a friend. 我不是朋友
[38:20] He’s here because 他在这里是因为
[38:21] espionage doesn’t fall in the jurisdiction of the NYPD. 间谍不在纽约警局的管辖权内
[38:23] But you already knew that, Szofi. 但你已经知道了 苏菲
[38:26] The robbery wasn’t about the money. 抢劫不是为了钱
[38:28] It was kabuki theater, 那只是场戏
[38:29] a distraction from what was really happening. 为了分散警方注意 以掩盖真正发生的事
[38:32] Which was? 什么事
[38:34] Keep your eye on the keys. 你一直盯着钥匙
[38:37] Here, 这里
[38:38] and then again… 然后又有一次
[38:40] here. 这里
[38:41] Aside from the set of keys he makes a show of stealing, 除了他故意要偷的那串钥匙
[38:44] he only moves one other set of keys. 他只动了另外一串钥匙
[38:47] The whole purpose of this robbery 抢劫的整个目的
[38:49] was to create a wax impression of a key 是为了收集一把钥匙的蜡模
[38:51] which opens the server room at Semper Apex. 能打开森宝·爱贝斯的服务器机房
[38:54] You had to do that without alerting the key’s owner 你们不能让钥匙主人警觉
[38:57] that you’d compromised his business. 你会危及他们的生意
[38:59] Semper Apex? 森宝·爱贝斯
[39:01] I’m unfamiliar. 我不熟悉
[39:02] Yes, you are. 不 你很熟
[39:04] The machines inside Mateo Pe??a’s closet 马特奥·佩纳的小隔间里的机器
[39:06] facilitate diplomatic communications for half a dozen countries. 促进了与许多国家的外交联系
[39:09] You can’t get so much as a Wi-Fi signal in or out of there 你不能像无线信号那样随意进出
[39:11] unless you have a key. 除非你有钥匙
[39:14] This is an interesting theory, but I have a plane to catch. 这理论挺有意思 可我还得赶飞机
[39:17] I’m traveling with friends. 我要跟朋友一起出游
[39:18] It’s not a theory. 这不是理论
[39:20] Your friends visited Semper Apex 你朋友去了森宝·爱贝斯
[39:22] the day after the robbery. 就在抢劫之后第二天
[39:24] They posed as clients. 他们装作是客户
[39:26] And in the middle of Mateo’s sales pitch, 在马特奥推销期间
[39:28] Vural stepped out to take a call. 武拉尔出去接了个电话
[39:31] He then used his duplicate key to 然后用复制的钥匙
[39:32] slip in and plant this. 溜进去安装了这个
[39:35] It’s a ghost jack. 是种木马
[39:36] The I.P. Address which it was slaved to 它绑定的IP地址
[39:38] does not belong to the Celiks or to the Turkish government. 既不属于塞利克兄弟 也不属于土耳其政府
[39:41] It belongs to you. 是属于你的
[39:47] The NYPD doesn’t care about who reads Uzbekistan’s e-mails. 纽约警局不关心谁看了乌兹别克斯坦的邮件
[39:51] You want the person who killed Ian Walker, 你想找杀了伊恩·沃克的人
[39:53] and I don’t want to see the inside of a courtroom. 而我则不想进法庭
[39:57] Maybe we can make a deal. 也许我们可以做个交易
[39:59] Maybe, but I’m not with the NYPD, 也许吧 但我不是纽约警局的人
[40:01] and these guys can’t entertain a deal 而这些人不能接受交易
[40:03] without you first going on record 除非你先正式说明
[40:04] about what it is you do and who you do it for. 你做了什么 以及为谁做的
[40:07] And I’m not talking about Turkey. 我说的不是土耳其
[40:09] Who’s your real boss? 谁是你真正的老板
[40:12] Don’t say it. Write it down. 别说 写下来
[40:16] 00:40:24,900 –> 00:40:32,150 人人留学——开启单向收费新时代
[40:17] Not everyone needs to know. 不是所有人都需要知道
[40:23] No, that’s not what I said. 不 我说的不是这个
[40:24] I did not claim to be able to read her penmanship 我没说能在另一个房间
[40:26] from across the room; what I observed were her pen strokes. 看出她的笔迹 我看的是她的笔锋
[40:29] So now you can make out what someone’s writing 所以你光看一个人的笔帽
[40:30] by watching the top of their pen bob all around? 就能知道她写了什么
[40:33] The top is connected to the bottom, and I know what I saw. 笔帽与底部相连 我知道自己看到了什么
[40:35] I just don’t see why someone would develop a double agent 我只是不知道为什么有人会在下曼哈顿区
[40:37] in Lower Manhattan. 发展一个双面间谍
[40:39] I suppose they’re ambitious. 我想他们有野心吧
[40:40] No country wants an economy dependent on goat meat forever. 没有国家想在经济上永远依赖羊肉
[40:43] I have an errand. I’ll meet you at home. 我还有事 回家见
[40:47] I don’t have a cold. There was dust in there. 我没感冒 只是有灰
[40:49] Yes, you keep telling yourself that. 对 你就自欺欺人吧
[40:51] You’d be wise to pencil in some time on the trampoline. 去蹦床上跳几次会是明智的决定
[40:56] It’s the little things you can’t even see 正是你看不到的细微之物
[40:58] that end up killing you. 最后会害死你
[40:59] And, trust me, copper pipes 相信我 铜管
[41:00] beat galvanized across the board. 完胜电镀管
[41:02] So worth it. 绝对值了
[41:03] Anyway, don’t hesitate to call. 不管怎样 有事尽管打给我
[41:05] I have a ton of other listings 如果你想要些不那么现代的东西
[41:07] if you want something less modern. 我还有无数清单可以给你
[41:08] Thanks again for coming by. 再次谢谢你们过来
[41:13] I’m working. 我在工作呢
[41:14] At least I’m not crashing in here with a gunshot wound 起码我没带着枪伤和一堆被盗的现金
[41:16] and a wad of stolen cash. 闯来这里
[41:18] We’re gonna clear some things up. 有些事我们要说清
[41:19] First, I’m not crazy. 首先 我没疯
[41:21] You lied about knowing Mycroft. 你说认识麦考夫是在说谎
[41:22] – Are you calling me a liar? – That is not a question. -你说我是骗子吗 -毫无疑问
[41:23] I am stating a fact. 我是在陈述事实
[41:26] Okay. 好吧
[41:27] I didn’t know Mycroft. So what? 我不认识麦考夫 那又怎样
[41:29] So everything else about your story was true. 那你故事的其他事都是真的
[41:32] Why lie about that? 为什么在这点上说谎
[41:35] Maybe I did it to annoy you. 也许我是故意要让你心烦
[41:36] I think that’s partly true. 我觉得这挺真的
[41:38] Which is weird, because you don’t even know me. Right? 这很奇怪 因为你根本不认识我 对吗
[41:43] The other day, you called your mother from one of our burners. 那天你用我们的一次性电话打给了你母亲
[41:46] I checked the listing. It was her home line. 我查了清单 是她家的电话
[41:48] Jing-Mei Wen. 闻静美
[41:50] She sure is all over social media. 她可是个网络狂人
[41:52] Posts tons of sweet childhood photos of you. 晒了无数你的童年照片
[41:55] A few friends commented 有几个朋友留言说
[41:56] on how much fun they used to have at Mrs. Yun’s house. 他们以前在云女士家有多开心
[41:59] That used to be your name, too. 这以前也是你的姓
[42:01] Did you know that the name Yun 你知道云这个姓
[42:03] dates back to the Qing Dynasty? 可以追溯到清代吗
[42:05] I do, because, before my stepfather adopted me, 我知道 因为在我继父收养我前
[42:08] I was Joan Yun. 我叫乔恩·云
[42:13] Why don’t you just admit you’re my half-sister? 你还是直接承认你是我同父异母的妹妹吧
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme