Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Sherlock! I’m heading to the precinct. 夏洛克 我要去警局了
[00:09] Watson, you know Everyone. 华生 你认识人人[大家]吧
[00:12] Actually, I don’t know anyone. 我一个都不认识
[00:14] No, I mean Everyone with a capital “E.” 不 我是指那个”人人”
[00:16] The hacker collective. 黑客组织
[00:17] These are six of their members. 这是其中的六位成员
[00:20] And what are they doing in our living room? 他们来我们这里做什么
[00:22] They’ve come to help with your clothing drive 他们是来帮你给流浪者之家
[00:24] for Haven for the Homeless. 捐衣服的
[00:25] I’ve just helped them out of a spot of bother with the NSA, 我帮他们解决了国安局那边的一个麻烦
[00:28] and they owe me. 所以他们欠我个人情
[00:31] That’s really great, but… 这样挺好 不过
[00:35] Um, what are they doing? 他们在干什么
[00:37] They are giving you their clothing. 他们要把自己的衣服给你
[00:40] When they help me, they collect payment 我们找他们帮忙时 他们的条件是
[00:41] by asking me to humiliate myself, 让我自己出丑
[00:43] so fair’s fair, is it not? 所以 以其人之道还治其人之身嘛
[00:48] Okay, all of this is gonna have to be washed. 好吧 但这些衣服都得洗一遍
[00:51] Yup. 好
[00:53] Does your charity require undergarments? 你们的慈善会需要内衣吗
[00:57] Better safe than sorry, no? 问问总比不问好 是吧
[01:00] Got one more batch for you. 又给你拿来一批
[01:02] Oh, great. You can just put it right there. Thanks. 太好了 放那儿就行 谢了
[01:05] Who knew cops could be so generous? 谁能想到警察们能这么大方呢
[01:08] This is the fourth clothing drive 这是我在这四年里的
[01:09] I’ve done here in four years, 第四次组织捐衣服了
[01:10] and the donations go up every year. 而且每一次收到的衣服都比前一次多
[01:12] Oh, parking’s all set for your friend, by the way. 对了 停车场也给你朋友准备好了
[01:14] I just hope she brought a big enough car. 但愿她开的车能装得下
[01:18] Are those bullet holes? 这些是枪眼吗
[01:20] Yeah, that used to belong to Sherlock. 是的 是夏洛克的
[01:22] Funny, you not telling me he was dead. 真有意思 你没跟我说他死过啊
[01:25] No one shot him. 他没中枪
[01:26] I think he was using that in an experiment. 我想他是用来做实验的
[01:28] He proved tweed isn’t bulletproof. He must be proud. 他证明了花呢挡不了子弹 他一定很骄傲吧
[01:32] Oh, Tammy! 塔米
[01:36] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[01:38] Joan. 乔恩
[01:43] Good to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[01:45] Sorry, but someone wrote us a check today– 抱歉失态了 今天有人给了张支票
[01:47] a big one. 数额很大的支票
[01:49] Five zeroes big. 有五个零呢
[01:51] Really? 真的吗
[01:51] Really. And it is all thanks to you. 真的 这都是你的功劳
[01:54] What are you talking about? 这是什么意思
[01:55] The guy who wrote the check, 开支票的那个人
[01:57] the guy who just guaranteed 那个确保了
[01:58] we can keep Haven up and running 流浪者之家
[01:59] for at least the next five years, 至少能再经营五年的人
[02:01] he is a friend of yours. 他是你的一个朋友
[02:04] Who? 谁
[02:04] Morland Holmes. 莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[02:07] He… he is a friend of yours, right? 他 他是你的朋友吧
[02:11] Yeah, that’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[02:15] You’re the new guy. 你是新来的
[02:16] And for the new guy, every day here starts the same way. 而新来的人 每天的开始都是一样的
[02:20] At least in the winter. 至少冬天是这样
[02:23] Attention, all bums, this is your 6:00 A.M. wake-up call! 起来了 流浪汉们 已经六点了
[02:27] Time to hit the road! 该去工作了
[02:30] See, they like the warm air 你看 他们很喜欢
[02:31] that comes out of this grate, 这个壁炉散发出的热气
[02:33] but can’t have a bunch of homeless out front 不过客人们就要来了
[02:36] when the customers start to show. 不能让流浪汉待在门前
[02:38] Should I go back inside, maybe get them some of the day-olds? 我要不要去拿些隔夜的食物给他们
[02:40] What, you want to encourage them? 怎么 你还想鼓励他们常来吗
[02:42] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[02:44] You deaf? 你聋了吗
[02:45] You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here. 虽然你不用回家 但你也不能待在这里
[02:50] You got five seconds, then I’m gonna tear that blanket off. 给你五秒钟 否则我就要把毯子掀开了
[02:53] I don’t think it’s a blanket. 那好像不是毯子
[02:55] It’s, like, attached to him, see? 好像是 穿在他身上的
[02:58] I think it’s a cape. 应该是个披风
[03:14] Meet the Midnight Ranger. 这位是午夜游侠
[03:16] M.E. puts the time of death around 11:00 last night. 法医说死亡时间大约是昨晚十一点
[03:19] Body was found a little before 6:00 this morning. 尸体是今早将近六点时被发现的
[03:21] Took someone seven hours 一个穿成这样的人死了
[03:23] to find a dead body dressed like this? 居然过了七小时才有人发现
[03:26] Well, either his cape fell over him when he fell, 要么他倒下的时候被披风裹住了
[03:28] or the person who shot him tucked him in. 要么就是杀他的人给他盖上的
[03:31] To anyone who walked by, 对过往的行人来说
[03:32] he just looked like a homeless guy trying to stay warm. 他看上去就像个盖着东西的流浪汉
[03:34] Believe it or not, 信不信由你
[03:35] he wasn’t coming home from a costume party. 他可不是在从化装舞会回家的路上
[03:37] These were his work clothes– sort of. 这就是他的工作服 算是吧
[03:39] He walked a beat in Greenpoint almost every night. 他每天晚上都在绿点区巡逻
[03:43] Real-life superhero. 现实世界的超级英雄
[03:46] One of a subculture of ordinary men and women 这是一种亚文化 一群普通的人
[03:49] who don costumes to perform acts of public service. 穿着奇装异服去为社会做贡献
[03:53] I’m familiar with the phenomenon, 我很了解这种现象
[03:55] though I’ve never delved too deeply 尽管我没有深入研究过
[03:56] into the affairs of the heroes who operate in New York. 在纽约行侠仗义的英雄的事迹
[04:00] They mostly just scold litterbugs 他们通常只是骂一下乱丢垃圾的人
[04:01] and help little old ladies across the street. 或者扶老太太过马路
[04:03] Mm, some of them fight crime, too. 有些人也在打击犯罪
[04:05] The Midnight Ranger liked to hassle street level drug dealers. 午夜游侠喜欢去找街头毒贩的麻烦
[04:08] Even chased down a purse-snatcher or two. 甚至还抓过几个扒手
[04:10] Well, obviously he got in over his head last night. 很显然他昨天晚上惹错人了
[04:13] Or someone came looking for him. 或者是别人找上了门
[04:15] The shooter used armor-piercing rounds. 枪手用的是穿甲弹
[04:17] Considering the Midnight Ranger wore armor, 考虑到午夜游侠穿着防弹衣
[04:19] it’s possible he was targeted. 所以很有能他是被人盯上了
[04:20] Maybe by someone he tangled with in the past. 可能是他以前惹过的什么人
[04:23] You keep using his hero name, the Midnight Ranger. 你一直用午夜游侠这个名字称呼他
[04:26] That’s ’cause I have to. 我也没办法
[04:27] There wasn’t any I.D. on the body. 他身上没有任何身份证件
[04:29] That’s why I called, thought maybe you could help 所以我才找了你们 想着你们或许能
[04:30] figure out his secret identity. 查出他的秘密身份
[04:34] This is an impressive suit. 这衣服很不错
[04:37] Indeed. 确实
[04:38] If you look closely, you’ll see the button holes, 如果你仔细看 可以看到纽扣眼
[04:41] which attach the cape to the shoulder armor, 可以把披风扣到肩甲上
[04:43] are tailor-made. 这是裁缝定制的
[04:44] Not homemade or factory made. 不是自制也不是工厂批量生产
[04:46] They’re straight-cut and hand sewn by an expert. 这种直裁和手工是出自专业之手
[04:49] Now, given that the Midnight Ranger’s territory 考虑到午夜游侠的领地
[04:51] was Greenpoint, 在绿点区
[04:53] perhaps you should visit some of the 也许你该去拜访一些
[04:54] neighborhood tailors, dry cleaners. 街坊裁缝 干洗店员
[04:56] There might be a seamstress or a seamster 说不定有哪个裁缝
[04:58] who knows his real identity. 知道他的真实身份
[05:00] Watson and I, meanwhile, 与此同时 华生和我
[05:01] will adjourn to the New York offices of Superlative Comics. 将前往无极动漫公司纽约办公室
[05:05] What for? 去干什么
[05:06] Well, unlike his civic-minded brethren, 不同于他那些热心公益的兄弟们
[05:08] our victim did not come up with his own 我们的受害者没想出他自己的
[05:11] superhero name and costume. 超级英雄名字和制服
[05:13] Rather, he assumed the identity 相反 他采用了
[05:14] of a character owned and copyrighted by Superlative. 无极旗下享有版权的人物
[05:18] I know. I used to read the Midnight Ranger when I was a kid. 我知道 我小时候读过《午夜游侠》
[05:21] Do you seriously think this guy got gunned down 你真觉得这个人
[05:24] by an angry comic book company? 是被一家愤怒的动漫公司给杀的
[05:25] No, but Superlative were none too happy 不 但无极也不会很高兴
[05:28] about the infringement, 被人侵权
[05:29] and they’ve been trying to find out the Midnight Ranger’s identity 他们也在查午夜游侠的身份
[05:31] for well over a year. 查了一年多了
[05:34] So they might know more about him than we do. 所以他们应该知道的比我们多
[05:37] Well, it makes a certain amount of sense 我们的无名氏模仿的是午夜游侠
[05:38] that our John Doe would emulate the Midnight Ranger, 而不是无极系列的其他英雄
[05:40] as opposed to other heroes in the Superlative library. 还是很有道理的
[05:43] The Ranger has no real superpowers. 游侠没有真正的超能力
[05:46] He is simply an Olympic-level athlete 他只是个奥林匹克级别的运动员
[05:47] with an obscenely high IQ 外加拥有超高智商
[05:49] who, for some reason, remains oblivious 这个人 不知为何 一直无视着
[05:50] to the lure of the Olympic games and the Nobel Prize. 奥林匹克竞赛和诺贝尔奖的诱惑
[05:53] He didn’t dedicate himself to crime-fighting, however, 但他起初并没献身于抓捕罪犯
[05:56] until his fiancée, Rebecca Rogers, was murdered by… 直到她的未婚妻 瑞贝卡·罗杰斯被杀
[05:58] You really think I don’t know the origin 你真觉得我不知道
[06:00] of the Midnight Ranger? 午夜游侠的起源吗
[06:02] My brother was a geek, remember? 我哥是个宅男 记得吗
[06:04] I know the origins of all of the Superlative heroes. 我知道所有无极英雄的故事起源
[06:07] Really? 真的吗
[06:08] Really. 真的
[06:11] Exposed to theta radiation by his scientist parents. 被科学家父母的Θ射线辐射了
[06:15] Stung by a radioactive scorpion. 被一只放射性毒蝎蛰了
[06:18] Uh, nuclear power plant explosion. 受了核电站爆炸的影响
[06:21] In what universe are these people not all dead from cancer? 这些人怎么会没死于癌症
[06:23] When’s the last time you heard from your father? 你最近一次和你父亲联系是什么时候
[06:25] It’s been a few months. Why? 几个月前 怎么了
[06:26] Miss Watson. 华生小姐
[06:28] Uh, Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[06:30] Al Baxter. I edit the Midnight Ranger book. 我是阿尔·巴克斯特 《午夜游侠》的编辑
[06:33] I was told you have questions about him. 我听说你们想咨询一下他的事
[06:35] We do have questions, just not about your Ranger. 我们确实有事咨询 不过不是你的游侠
[06:38] The flesh and blood Midnight Ranger was shot dead last night. 有个真人版午夜游侠昨晚被枪杀了
[06:41] Unfortunately, the bullets used were not radioactive, 不幸的是 子弹不是放射性的
[06:43] so he’ll be remaining quite dead. 所以他变不了身 死透了
[06:47] I got no idea who this guy is. 我不认识这个人
[06:49] You got any idea who this guy is? 你知道他是谁吗
[06:51] I knew something like this would happen. 我就知道会有这种事发生
[06:53] As soon as this idiot started operating a couple years back, 这个蠢货几年前刚开始行动时
[06:56] I said to my guys, 我就跟我手下人说
[06:57] we got two possible outcomes: 只有两种可能:
[07:00] he hurts someone 要么他伤害别人
[07:01] or someone hurts him. 要么他被人伤害
[07:02] Either way, it gets us all the wrong headlines. 不管哪种情况 报道都对我们不利
[07:04] At the worst possible time. 何况现在是非常时期
[07:06] What do you mean? 什么意思
[07:07] We sent our lawyers after the real Ranger 我们在真人版游侠出现后请了律师
[07:09] because we had to protect our licensing deals. 因为我们必须要保护我们的授权协议
[07:11] But now we’re in talks with a studio 可现在我们在和一个工作室商量
[07:14] about a major motion picture. 合作一部电影
[07:16] So we finally get our slice of that superhero movie cake, 所以我们终于分到了超级英雄电影的一杯羹
[07:19] made from layers of money. 白花花的银子来了
[07:21] For a character whose book is hardly selling? 凭一个不怎么卖得动的动漫人物吗
[07:23] This is a reimagining. 我们有再创造
[07:25] A new Midnight Ranger, relevant to today’s society. 一个全新的午夜游侠 和今日社会息息相关
[07:28] Sandy means darker, more violent. 桑迪的意思是更黑暗 更暴力
[07:30] Could the death of the real Ranger affect the deal? 真人版游侠死了会影响协议吗
[07:32] It can’t help. 肯定没有促进作用
[07:34] But on the plus side, 但从好的方面想
[07:35] the picture wouldn’t be in theaters for at least a couple more years. 电影几年后才会上映
[07:39] Any luck, 走运的话
[07:40] this real Ranger mishegas will be squarely in our rearview mirror. 这个真人游侠烂摊子不会影响我们
[07:44] You said you wanted everything our investigators turned up. 你说你要我们的调查员发现的全部信息
[07:47] You got it. 没问题
[07:48] But I’ll tell you right now, it isn’t much. 可我要告诉你 没什么用
[07:51] Your dead guy’s real superpower, turns out, 死者真正的超能力其实是
[07:52] was being able to run faster than people trying to serve him papers. 能跑得比给他送法律文书的人快
[07:56] We got some blurry pictures, 我们拿到了几张模糊图像
[07:58] an idea of where his regular patrol was, that’s it. 大致能知道他的常规巡逻路线 仅此而已
[08:01] We’ll take whatever you’ve got. 你们有什么我们都要
[08:04] Yeah, that’s my stitching. 没错 那是我的针脚
[08:07] I’d like to show you a picture of the man who got killed. 我要给你看张被害者的照片
[08:09] You won’t see anything graphic, just the face. 你不会看到血淋淋的场景 只有他的脸
[08:12] That be okay? 可以吗
[08:14] All right. Yeah. 好吧 可以
[08:21] That’s him. 就是他
[08:23] That’s definitely him. 绝对是他
[08:24] Do you know his name? 你知道他叫什么吗
[08:27] You know, there used to be a lot of crime in this neighborhood. 这个小区之前发生了很多案子
[08:30] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[08:32] Back in 2010, we were held up twice in the same month. 2010年 我们一个月就被抢了两次
[08:37] Twice. By the same guy. 两次 都是同一个人
[08:39] Cops never caught him. 警察一直没抓住他
[08:44] I never saw the Ranger in action. 我从没看见过游侠行动
[08:45] I mean, it’s not like he drove around is a Midnight Mobile. 他又不会骑个午夜摩托到处巡逻
[08:49] But I’m telling you, 但我跟你说
[08:50] last couple of years, things got better. 最近几年 情况好多了
[08:53] People felt safer. 人们更有安全感了
[08:55] He didn’t want anybody to know his real name, 他不想让任何人知道他的真实姓名
[08:56] so, uh, why should I tell you? 所以 我为什么要告诉你呢
[08:59] Because you don’t want the person who did this 因为你不想让做出这种事的凶手
[09:01] to get away with murder. 逍遥法外
[09:09] His name was Danny. Danny Dalton. 他的名字是丹尼 丹尼·道尔顿
[09:12] That’s the real Midnight Ranger’s name. 那是真正的午夜游侠的名字
[09:16] I mean, the real real one, the original, 我说的是真的那个 原版的
[09:18] the one from the comics. 漫画里的那个
[09:20] He might as well have told you his name was Bruce Wayne. 他还不如跟你说他叫布鲁斯·韦恩呢
[09:23] Well, I’m sorry, but that’s… 抱歉 但…
[09:25] that’s the only name he ever gave me. 那是他唯一告诉过我的名字
[09:35] Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[09:39] Joan. 乔恩
[09:41] To what do I owe the pleasure? 你怎么大驾光临了
[09:42] I came to say thank you. 我来谢谢你
[09:44] Unless there’s another Morland Holmes 除非还有另一个莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[09:45] who donated $250,000 to Haven for the Homeless yesterday. 昨天向流浪者之家捐了25万美金
[10:02] I must confess, I was motivated in part 我必须承认 有一部分原因是
[10:04] by the American tax system. 我想利用捐赠来避免纳税
[10:06] It was a good year. 今年赚得不少
[10:08] The money had to go somewhere, 钱总要给出去
[10:09] and your charity seemed a better final destination 感觉把钱给你的慈善机构
[10:12] than the government. 比给政府好
[10:14] You want something. 你想要什么
[10:15] I was going to wait a decent interval between the donation 我本想等捐赠的事过去了
[10:18] and asking for your help, 再找你帮忙的
[10:19] but, in fact, I’m in need of an investigator. 但 事实上 我需要一个调查员
[10:22] You have in-house investigators. 你的公司有自己的调查员
[10:23] I do. 是
[10:24] But it’s the sanctity of my house that I’m worried about. 但我担心的正是我公司员工的忠诚
[10:29] What’s the problem? 出了什么问题
[10:30] Please. 请坐
[10:39] As you may or may not know, 或许你已经听说了
[10:42] oil has been discovered in the Colombian jungle. 哥伦比亚丛林中发现了石油
[10:44] A group of Chinese investors 一群中国投资者
[10:46] hired me to broker a deal with the Colombian government 雇我去和哥伦比亚政府谈协议
[10:49] to allow for the construction of several refineries. 允许他们建立一些炼油厂
[10:51] After a year of painstaking work, 我一年里费尽心思谈成此事
[10:54] one of my competitors swooped in 但我的一个竞争对手却突然趁虚而入
[10:57] and closed the deal in a weekend. 一周内就达成了交易
[11:00] And you think someone here helped them undercut you. 你觉得这里有人帮他们破坏了你的交易
[11:02] I had a team of ten assisting me with the negotiations. 有十个人在帮助我进行谈判
[11:06] Each person had access to technical specifications, 每个人都能接触到技术条件
[11:10] cost projections, any number of things 成本预测以及其他
[11:11] that would make it simple for a competitor to beat our numbers. 能帮助我的竞争对手战胜我的文件
[11:17] Does anyone jump out at you? 你有怀疑谁吗
[11:20] They’re a good group. 他们是个不错的团队
[11:22] Each person was vetted meticulously 他们来这里工作之前
[11:24] before they came to work here. 我仔细审查过他们每个人
[11:28] Isn’t it possible that your competitor 有没有可能你的竞争对手
[11:29] just did a better job than you? 就是比你强呢
[11:31] It is. 有可能
[11:33] In fact, nothing would make me happier 事实上 如果能确定这十个人是可信的
[11:35] than knowing that I can trust the ten individuals in question. 那我将非常开心
[11:40] Why me? 为什么找我
[11:41] Why not ask Sherlock for help? 为什么不找夏洛克帮忙呢
[11:43] Sherlock and I are not on the best of terms at present. 夏洛克和我现在的关系不太好
[11:49] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑一下的
[11:52] If it’s a problem… 如果你不愿接受…
[11:54] I do understand. 我也理解
[11:56] It’s pretty hard to say no to someone 要拒绝一个刚给我在乎的慈善机构
[11:57] who just donated a quarter of a million dollars 捐赠了25万美金的人
[11:59] to a charity I care about. 还是挺难的
[12:02] Well, that was the whole point, right? 那才是重点 不是吗
[12:16] What’s all that? 那都是什么啊
[12:17] I wondered if some enlightenment might be found 我在想能否在虚构的
[12:19] in the fictional universe 午夜游侠的世界中
[12:20] our Midnight Ranger took inspiration from. 获得一些灵感
[12:23] So I reached out to the Midnight Ranger fan community, 所以我找到了午夜游侠的粉丝社团
[12:25] and, with their help, I managed to procure the comic’s entire run. 在他们的帮助下 我成功获得了漫画的全集
[12:29] There has to be, what, 600 issues? 肯定得有600册吧
[12:31] 648, to be precise. 准确来说是648册
[12:33] Having read the bulk of them, I confess I do see the appeal. 我读了大半 我承认确实挺吸引人的
[12:38] If you strip away the silly outfits, square jaws 如果你忽略那些愚蠢的服装 方下巴
[12:40] and skull-sized breasts, 和像头那么大的胸部的话
[12:42] there is a cardinal devotion to justice. 核心是在讲要追求公正
[12:44] The attention to continuity, however, is laughable. 然而剧情如此没有连续性 实在太可笑了
[12:48] This is the tenth issue from the 1940s, 这是19世纪40年代出的第十版
[12:51] and you took it out of its bag. 你居然把它从保护袋中拿出来了
[12:53] Yes. How else was I going to read it? 对 不然我怎么看啊
[12:58] And you did all this why? 你为什么要做这些
[13:00] Over the course of the 80 years of his derring-do, 因为他八十年来的行为都过于大胆
[13:03] the Midnight Ranger has died 午夜游侠死过
[13:05] five times. 五次
[13:07] It occurred to me that our Ranger might have been killed 这让我想到我们的游侠可能是有偏执的粉丝
[13:09] by an obsessed fan attempting to recreate a particular death. 想用杀人来还原某次特定的死亡事件
[13:13] And? 然后呢
[13:14] Unfortunately, 不幸的是
[13:15] the deaths in the comics involved being sent back in time, 漫画里的死亡包括穿越回过去
[13:17] buried deep underground, 深埋地底
[13:18] made microscopic, impersonated by an alien 变小 被外星人冒充
[13:20] and– my particular favorite demise– 还有我个人最喜欢的死亡方式
[13:22] pushed over a waterfall, locked in the embrace of his nemesis. 被从瀑布上推下去 被他的复仇女神囚禁
[13:26] In comparison, armor-piercing bullets seem passe. 相比之下 穿甲弹感觉有些过时了
[13:30] Speaking of super villains, 说到超级坏人
[13:31] you asked about my father today 今天你问到我父亲的事
[13:32] and then you disappeared for an hour. 然后你就消失了一个小时
[13:33] Why do I sense a connection? 为什么我觉得这两件事有点联系呢
[13:35] Well, because there is one. 因为的确有联系
[13:37] He thinks that one of his people 他认为他的团队里
[13:39] is selling company secrets to a rival. 有人向对头公司倒卖公司机密
[13:41] He asked me to look into it. 他让我去查查看
[13:42] Only you? 只让你去吗
[13:43] Yeah. 对
[13:44] He said that you two were on the outs. 他说你俩现在关系不太好
[13:45] Look, I told him that I’d have to talk to you about it 我告诉他了 我答应之前
[13:47] before I agreed to help. 要跟你商量一下
[13:53] Hello? 你好
[13:54] Is this Sherlock Holmes? 夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
[13:56] Who’s this? 你是谁
[13:57] Someone who can tell you the Midnight Ranger’s real name. 一个能告诉你午夜游侠真实姓名的人
[14:03] Sorry, you’ll have to be more specific. 抱歉 你需要说得更详细些
[14:05] Do you mean the Midnight Ranger from the comic books 你是说漫画里的那个午夜游侠
[14:07] or-or the one who died in Greenpoint yesterday? 还是昨天绿点区死的那个
[14:10] The one who was murdered. 被谋杀的那个
[14:13] Would you do me the favor of telling me your name? 你能告诉我你的名字吗
[14:15] I want to talk in person. 我想要面谈
[14:18] Time and a place? 时间和地点呢
[14:19] Now. 现在
[14:21] I’m on your roof. 我就在你家屋顶
[14:32] I’m the Standard-Bearer. 我是扛旗侠
[14:36] I’m here to help. 特来帮忙
[14:51] You’re staring. 你在盯着我看
[14:52] Observation must be one of your superhuman abilities. 洞察力一定是你的超能力之一
[14:56] I’ve had masked visitors before, 我之前也有过戴面具的来访者
[14:57] but they came either to kill me or have sex with me. 但他们不是来杀我就是来跟我滚床单的
[15:00] On one memorable occasion, both, 有那么一次是两者都有
[15:02] but you are my first superhero. 但你是我遇到的第一个超级英雄
[15:04] You do make quite an entrance. 你的出场方式确实让人印象深刻
[15:05] The roof– I assume you wanted 屋顶 我猜你是想
[15:08] to establish your hero credentials. 确立你的英雄身份
[15:10] Lend more weight to your words. 让你说的话更有分量一些
[15:12] You don’t want people seeing me ringing your doorbell. 你不会想让别人看到我按你门铃的
[15:14] An association between us could place you in danger. 我们之间的联系会让你陷入危险
[15:19] Your enemies are legion, I take it. 我想是因为你树敌众多吧
[15:23] You know you’re gonna have to take that off 你知道你必须把那东西摘下来
[15:26] to drink that, right? 才能喝水 对吧
[15:29] It’s imperative for my safety 这是不可避免的 为了我的安全
[15:31] and that of my loved ones that… 还有我所爱之人的…
[15:32] One should never confuse need with fetish. 你不该把需要和迷信搞混
[15:35] You got onto our roof via the fire escape next door. 你通过隔壁的逃生梯上了我们屋顶
[15:38] Your particular musculature and ability to make that entrance 你特别的肌肉和展现如此出场的能力
[15:41] indicate expertise in free running. 表明你是自由跑方面的专家
[15:43] But a slight hunch 但是略有驼背
[15:44] speaks to a job which involves frequent bending from the waist. 说明你的工作需要频繁的弯腰
[15:46] You smell of organic compounds redolent of printing solvents. 你身上散发着印刷溶剂的化合物味道
[15:49] You work in a print shop, probably in Astoria, 你在印刷店工作 很可能在阿斯托里亚
[15:51] where, according to the Internet, 那里 根据网上所说
[15:52] the Standard-Bearer walks a beat. 是扛旗侠出没的地方
[15:54] Long story short, your secret identity is, 长话短说 你的秘密身份
[15:56] here, purely notional. 在这里 完全没意义
[15:58] So take off the mask. 所以 摘掉你的面具
[16:01] Please? 谢谢
[16:11] How’d you do all that? 你是怎么知道这些的
[16:13] I was bitten by a radioactive detective. 我被一个有辐射的侦探咬了
[16:15] How did you get my number and address? 你怎么知道我的电话号码和地址的
[16:18] There’s… awareness of you in the community. 你在圈子里…挺有名气
[16:24] The community? 圈子
[16:27] The hero community. 超级英雄的圈子
[16:30] One of your business cards got around. 你的一张名片被传开了
[16:32] Why? 为什么
[16:35] You’re someone to call on as a last resort. 你是作为最后手段可以求助的人
[16:38] You’re with the police, but you’re not police. 你跟警察合作 但不是警察
[16:41] Most of us don’t like cops. 我们多数人不喜欢警察
[16:43] Depending on the neighborhood, 主要取决于街区
[16:45] they can’t be trusted to look out for the little guy. 不能信任他们可以保护小人物
[16:48] That’s why we do what we do. 所以我们才投身这个事业
[16:51] So, you said you could tell us the Midnight Ranger’s real name. 你说你能告诉我们午夜游侠的真实姓名
[16:57] It’s Mike Stratton. 是迈克·斯特拉顿
[17:02] He was a friend. 他是我的朋友
[17:12] Do you know who killed him? 你知道是谁杀了他吗
[17:14] No. 不知道
[17:16] But if it’s someone he crossed paths with before, 但如果是某个之前和他有过交集的人
[17:19] the name will be in his war journals. 那名字一定会出现在他的战争手记中
[17:22] They’re a log of 那手记里记录了
[17:23] everything he did as the Midnight Ranger. 所有他作为午夜游侠所做的事情
[17:26] You’ll find them at his headquarters. 你们可以在他的总部找到它
[17:38] I imagine this is what it feels like 我想这应该就是
[17:40] the first time one steps into the Batcave. 第一次踏入蝙蝠洞的感觉了
[17:57] This must be Mike Stratton’s war journals. 这一定就是迈克·斯特拉顿的战争手记了
[18:03] Last night, you asked if I had a problem 昨晚 你问我是否介意
[18:04] with you assisting my father. I do. 你协助我父亲 我介意
[18:07] Something happen between you two? 你俩之间发生了什么吗
[18:10] Apart from my entire life? Yeah. 除了我这一生吗 对
[18:13] I briefly applied myself 我短暂调查了
[18:14] to the shooting which left him half-stomached. 打掉他半个胃的枪击事件
[18:17] With no small amount of finesse, 耗费了一番精力之后
[18:19] I was able to identify the triggerman, 我设法找到了枪手
[18:21] a mercenary named Ruslan Krasnov. 一个名叫鲁斯兰·卡斯诺夫的雇佣兵
[18:24] I gave my father his name. 我把他的名字给了我父亲
[18:26] I told him to tread carefully. He ignored that warning. 我叫他小心处理 他无视了警告
[18:29] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[18:31] Several weeks ago, Ruslan Krasnov 几星期前 鲁斯兰·卡斯诺夫
[18:32] went missing from a Russian prison. 从俄罗斯监狱中消失了
[18:36] What, you think your father busted him out? 怎么 你觉得是你父亲弄他出来的
[18:37] It was the very definition of foolhardy. 这就是所谓的有勇无谋
[18:40] He may have placed himself in danger, and if he’s in danger, 他让自己身处危险之中 而如果他有危险
[18:42] so is everyone in his orbit. 他身边的人也一样会有
[18:43] My advice is stay out of his orbit. 我的建议是远离他身边
[18:45] What’d you find? 你找到了什么
[18:46] It’s a check made out to Mike Stratton for $1,000. 是一张写给斯特拉顿的一千元支票
[18:49] Okay, so someone wrote him a check for $1,000. 所以有人给他开了张一千元支票
[18:51] It’s not the amount that’s interesting, 有趣的不是金钱数量
[18:53] it’s the name on the check. 而是支票上的名字
[19:03] Mr. Baxter. 巴克斯特先生
[19:05] You’ll be pleased to hear we’ve identified the Midnight Ranger. 好消息 我们知道午夜游侠的身份了
[19:08] Turns out he was in your check register all along. 原来他一直就在你的支票簿中
[19:13] Please have a seat. 请坐吧
[19:21] Mike was my friend. 迈克是我朋友
[19:23] Yesterday, you and Mr. Eichorn made him sound like an enemy. 昨天你和艾可恩先生把他说得像个敌人
[19:26] He was Superlative’s enemy, not mine. 他是无极的敌人 不是我的
[19:30] Mike approached me 迈克大概
[19:31] a little over two years ago 两年多前找到了我
[19:32] and asked my permission to wear the Midnight Ranger costume 想要我允许他穿上午夜游侠的制服
[19:34] to… fight crime. 去 打击犯罪
[19:37] ‘Cause that’s what you do when you want to assume 当你想要假扮一个有版权的超级英雄时
[19:38] the mantle of a copyrighted superhero, 当然会这么做了
[19:40] you go to the editor of that hero’s comic book? 你是那个英雄漫画的编辑
[19:44] Well, I’m not just the editor. 我不止是编辑
[19:45] My grandfather was Morty Stiller. 我祖父是莫蒂·斯蒂勒
[19:47] Morty Stiller, the creator of the Midnight Ranger? 莫蒂·斯蒂勒 午夜游侠的创作人
[19:49] Yeah. 是的
[19:50] Here was a guy who was everything my grandfather 他满足了我祖父
[19:53] wanted the Midnight Ranger to be, you know? 对午夜游侠的所有期望
[19:54] He was, um, brave and honorable and decent. 他很勇敢 高贵 正派
[19:57] Someone who just wanted to make the world better. 是一个想努力改变世界的人
[20:00] The whole thing was just so, um… 所有这些都很…
[20:02] Romantic? 浪漫
[20:04] Yeah, I guess. 我想是这样的
[20:05] My grandfather would have loved it. 我祖父一定会喜欢的
[20:07] A real Midnight Ranger 一位真正的午夜游侠
[20:08] helping real people. 在现实生活中帮助人们
[20:10] So, I… I gave him my blessing. 所以 我祝福了他
[20:13] So this was written less than a week ago. 也就是说这支票写了还不到一周
[20:15] Right, well, the first time we met, 对 我们俩第一次见面时
[20:16] I told him I had one condition– 我告诉他我只有一个条件
[20:18] that he needed to take steps to protect himself. 那就是要他采取措施保护自己
[20:20] So I gave him some money to buy body armor. 所以我给了他些钱买防弹衣
[20:23] After that, 在那之后
[20:24] I’d send him a little something whenever I could, 我一有机会就给他点什么
[20:26] you know, just to keep him safe. 确保他能安全
[20:29] Look, I… 听我说…
[20:32] really wanted to tell you guys 我昨天就很想把这些
[20:34] about this yesterday, but you have to understand, 告诉你们 但你一定要理解
[20:38] if Sandy finds out that I did this… 如果这事被桑迪发现了…
[20:40] You’ll lose your job? 你会丢了工作
[20:41] Well, more than that. 不止是丢了工作
[20:43] Working here at Superlative, 能在无极动漫公司工作
[20:46] it’s, like, my last connection to this character. 就像是我跟漫画角色
[20:51] And my grandfather. 和祖父之间的最后一丝联系
[20:55] Hey, if it’ll help, 如果对你有帮助的话
[20:57] I will give you access to my e-mail accounts. 我可以把我的电子邮箱账号给你
[20:59] Yes. 就这么办
[21:00] And then you can look at 这样你就能看到
[21:03] all of my correspondence with Mike, and you’ll see. 我和迈克之间的全部通信 你就会明白
[21:07] He was my friend. 他确实是我朋友
[21:14] – Hey. – Hey. Thanks. -嗨 -嗨 谢了
[21:17] So, scale of one to ten, how crazy? 从一到十划分等级 有多疯狂
[21:22] Not crazy. 不疯狂
[21:24] I mean, not exactly. 不算疯狂
[21:25] I mean, everything was very organized. 一切都显得有条不紊
[21:27] He kept notes like a cop would. 他的笔记记得像个警察一样
[21:29] You said he worked as a security guard? 你说他曾经当过保安
[21:31] Part-time– 兼职的
[21:31] he was going to school to become a social worker. 他本打算去学校当个社工
[21:34] Guess do-gooding at night wasn’t enough for the guy. 可能是光在晚上做善事满足不了他吧
[21:38] Is that from the lab? 这是实验室给出的报告吗
[21:39] Yeah, the trace evidence unit 对 经痕迹鉴证科鉴定
[21:41] I.D.’d a piece of fabric found at the scene 现场发现的一块布料
[21:43] as a flap torn from a pouch on a tactical belt. 是从战术腰带的腰包上扯下来的
[21:46] Makes sense– the victim was wearing one. 说得通 受害者就系着一条这样的腰带
[21:48] He was, but his belt was intact. 的确 但他的腰带完好无损
[21:52] You think the killer was wearing a tactical belt, too? 你觉得凶手也系着一条战术腰带
[21:54] There was a struggle before Mike Stratton was shot. 迈克·斯特拉顿中枪前发生过打斗
[21:56] Maybe he tore that off. 没准是他扯下来的
[22:00] Hey, there’s something you two need to see. 你俩快来看看这个
[22:11] This happened in Greenpoint 这是几小时前
[22:12] just a couple of hours ago. 发生在绿点区的
[22:13] This guy stole a lady’s purse, 这家伙偷了一位女士的钱包
[22:15] and this guy chased him down and got it back. 然后这个人就追到小偷并拿回了钱包
[22:19] “The Midnight Ranger Lives.” “午夜游侠还活着”
[22:23] Obviously, some new nut-job 很显然 有些傻瓜
[22:25] just got himself a costume and decided to pick up 穿了件制服 打算去完成
[22:28] where Mike Stratton left off. 迈克·斯特拉顿未完成的事业
[22:32] Who you calling? 你打给谁
[22:33] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[22:35] I think I might know who the new Midnight Ranger is. 我可能知道这个新的午夜游侠是谁了
[22:37] And if I’m right… 如果我没猜错…
[22:40] he might have killed the old one. 可能就是他杀了之前的那个
[22:55] How’d you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[22:57] I used everything I know about you 我用尽对你的所有了解
[22:58] to find out the one thing I didn’t. 发现了你不为人知的一面
[23:00] Nice to meet you, Ben. 你好 本
[23:03] Why are you here? 你来这干什么
[23:04] My partner and I are investigating the possibility 我和搭档正在调查迈克·斯特拉顿
[23:06] that Mike Stratton was murdered by a fellow superhero. 被另一个超级英雄所杀的可能性
[23:10] What? 你说什么
[23:11] It seems the killer left a piece of a tactical belt at the scene. 凶手似乎把战术腰带的一片布料留在了现场
[23:15] Would it surprise you to know 我说出来你会意外吗
[23:16] that it’s the same brand of belt 那布料跟你扮演扛旗侠时
[23:17] that you wear as the Standard-Bearer? 所用的腰带是同一个牌子
[23:21] Lots of heroes have that belt. 很多英雄都有那种腰带
[23:24] Well, let’s say that’s true. 即便如此
[23:25] How many do you suppose want to be the new Midnight Ranger? 那些英雄中又有几个人想成为新任午夜游侠呢
[23:34] I have to admit, Ben, looks good on you. 不得不承认 本 你穿着挺帅
[23:45] I was trying to honor Mike. 我是想纪念迈克
[23:48] I wanted to show the person who killed him 我想让杀死迈克的凶手知道
[23:50] that the Midnight Ranger will never die. 午夜游侠是不朽的
[23:52] Not him, not the things he stands for. 他是不朽的 他所代表的精神也不朽
[23:54] It’s just funny 有意思
[23:55] how you had your own Midnight Ranger costume all ready to go. 你这么快就置办好了自己的午夜游侠制服
[23:58] I didn’t have it “ready to go.” 我不是刚刚置办好的
[24:00] I had this costume for years. 这衣服我几年前就有了
[24:03] I bought it to go 我买它是为了
[24:04] to a comic book convention. 要参加漫展
[24:05] I have costumes of all my favorite heroes. 我喜欢的英雄我都有制服
[24:07] The Midnight Ranger’s your absolute favorite, is he not? 午夜游侠是你最喜欢的 对吧
[24:11] The first thing I noticed at the print shop was your name. 在印刷店的时候 我首先注意到了你的名字
[24:13] Ben Garrett. 本·格兰特
[24:14] It reminded me of, uh, Benji Garrett. 这名字让我想起了 本吉·格兰特
[24:17] A frequent contributor to the letters column 这个名字经常出现在2003-2009年
[24:19] in the Midnight Ranger comic between 2003 and 2009. 午夜游侠漫画的读者来信板块
[24:22] My partner’s suspicion that you killed Mike Stratton 我搭档怀疑你杀死了斯特拉顿的推断
[24:25] suddenly made a little more sense. 突然就有了点道理
[24:27] What are you talking about? 我不懂你在说什么
[24:29] Benji mostly heaped praise on the comic, 本吉通常对漫画赞口不绝
[24:31] but then in 2007, the Midnight Ranger was revamped. 但在2007年 午夜游侠被改编了
[24:34] He became, uh, more brooding, 变得 更加阴郁
[24:37] more bloodthirsty. 更加嗜血
[24:39] Certain elements of his backstory, his origin story, 他的背景以及原版故事
[24:41] were– I believe the term is– retconned. 我想应该是叫”被反转”了吧
[24:44] Benji didn’t like the changes. 本吉不喜欢这些改变
[24:46] His letters to Superlative 他写给无极公司的信
[24:47] became more and more impassioned, 变得越来越激愤
[24:49] until he finally told them 最后他终于告诉他们
[24:50] that he was never gonna buy another one of their comics. 他再也不会买无极的漫画了
[24:53] What they did was wrong. 他们做的是错的
[24:54] Someone had to tell them so. 必须有人告诉他们
[24:56] Maybe you didn’t like 也许你不喜欢
[24:56] what Mike was doing with the Midnight Ranger. 迈克对午夜游侠做的事
[24:59] Maybe you decided to tell him so. 也许你也决定告诉他
[25:01] Can you tell us your whereabouts 你能告诉我们
[25:02] between 10:00 p.m. and midnight two nights ago? 两天前晚上十点到午夜你的行踪吗
[25:06] I was on patrol. 我在巡逻
[25:08] Did anyone see you? 有人看见你吗
[25:12] If I killed Mike, 如果是我杀了迈克
[25:14] why would I have come to you the other night? 为什么我那天晚上还要来找你们
[25:16] Why would I tell you who he was, where he lived? 为什么我还要告诉你们他是谁 住在哪
[25:19] Because you knew 因为你知道
[25:20] we’d identify him eventually. 我们早晚都会查出来他是谁
[25:21] You wanted to present yourself as a friend. 你想要让自己看起来像他的朋友
[25:23] I was a friend! I… 我就是他朋友 我
[25:28] A year ago, I was… 一年前 我
[25:30] different… 与现在
[25:32] than I am now. 很不同
[25:33] I… didn’t like myself. 我厌恶自己
[25:36] I didn’t like the world I lived in. 我厌恶这个世界
[25:38] The news was on. 当时在播放新闻
[25:40] A girl had been assaulted in Greenpoint. 有个女孩在绿点区被袭击了
[25:43] The police only had sketches, and then all of a sudden, 警察只有疑犯素描图 然后突然
[25:48] I mean, right there on my screen… 我的屏幕上
[25:52] is the Midnight Ranger. 出现了午夜游侠
[25:57] They were talking to him because he was putting up flyers. 他在那发传单 所以警察找他谈话
[26:01] They thought it was funny, but if they had just listened… 他们觉得这很搞笑 但他们要是听了
[26:06] I looked at him and I thought, 看着他 我就想
[26:10] why can’t I try to be like that? 为什么我不能像他那样
[26:14] In the end, I got a message to him. 最后 我发了条信息给他
[26:16] I said… 我说
[26:18] I-I want to be a hero. 我想成为一个英雄
[26:21] “So be a hero,” He said. 那就成为英雄吧 他说
[26:31] I couldn’t have hurt Mike. 我不可能伤害迈克
[26:38] He saved my life. 他拯救了我
[26:48] I’ll apply for a warrant to search his apartment, 我去申请搜查令搜他的公寓
[26:50] see if we can find a tactical belt with a flap torn off. 看看能否找到条撕坏的战术腰带
[26:55] What’d you think? 你怎么看
[26:57] I think I liked him as a suspect a lot more five minutes ago. 我觉得我对他的怀疑比五分钟前少了很多
[27:01] Did you identify any other suspects 你从迈克·斯特拉顿的战争手记里
[27:03] from Mike Stratton’s war journals? 发现其他的嫌疑人了吗
[27:05] Um, there was one name that popped up 还有一个名字出现在
[27:08] in more recent entries– a Renny Molina. 近期的记录上 伦尼·莫利纳
[27:11] He’s a drug dealer that set up shop 他是个毒贩 最近几个月
[27:12] in Greenpoint Park a few months ago. 在绿点公园做生意
[27:15] Mike was hassling him on a regular basis, 迈克经常去找他的麻烦
[27:17] interfering with drug deals. 妨碍毒品交易
[27:19] Told him to get out of the park. 让他离开公园
[27:22] There was an entry from last week 上周有一条记录
[27:23] that said things finally got physical between them. 写着他们终于交锋了
[27:25] Physical how? 怎么交锋
[27:26] It wasn’t clear. 不清楚
[27:27] He didn’t document his failures 他不像记录胜利那样
[27:29] with as much detail as his victories. 对自己的失败做详细记录
[27:31] First thing tomorrow, we’ll pay Mr. Molina a visit. 明早第一件事 我们去拜访下莫利纳先生
[27:33] Actually, I can’t. 事实上 我去不了
[27:34] I have an appointment with your father. 我跟你父亲约了要见面
[27:37] He sent over some materials, I want to return them in person. 他送来了一些材料 我想亲自送回去
[27:40] You decided to heed my advice. 你决定采纳我的建议
[27:42] We’ve got enough going on; he can find his mole himself. 我们的事情够多了 他自己去找内鬼吧
[27:52] It’s dangerous counting your money in this park. 在这个公园数钱可不安全
[27:54] Hear there are drug dealers about. 听说这儿有毒贩
[27:57] Do tell. 说吧
[27:59] Mr. Molina, I, uh… I work with the police. 莫利纳先生 我与警方合作
[28:03] The Midnight Ranger was something of a… tormentor to you. 午夜游侠似乎给你带来了不少麻烦
[28:08] Interfering with your business, 妨碍你的生意
[28:09] even called the police on a few occasions, 甚至有几次叫来了警察
[28:11] causing you to run away. 逼得你逃跑
[28:12] The last time he came here, 上次他来这儿
[28:14] he was the one who ran away, okay? 他才是逃跑的那个 好吗
[28:16] Yeah. 好吧
[28:18] Was that, by any chance, the night of the 12th? 那天是否正好是12号的晚上
[28:21] ‘Cause he wrote about it. 因为他在日志中提及了
[28:22] He said there was a confrontation, 他说你们之间发生了交锋
[28:23] which resulted in the loss of a piece of equipment. 导致了他一部分装备的丢失
[28:26] I’m thinking perhaps you stole his belt. 我在想也许是你偷了他的腰带
[28:29] His belt? 他的腰带
[28:30] Yeah. 是的
[28:30] Well, there was a piece of one found at the scene of his murder. 在他的死亡现场发现了腰带的一部分布料
[28:34] Maybe you stole his, he replaced it, 也许你偷了他的 他换了一个
[28:36] and then, for some reason, 之后 出于某种原因
[28:37] you had the original on you the night you shot him. 你对他开枪那晚系着他之前的腰带
[28:41] You’re crazy, man. 你疯了 伙计
[28:42] I got nothing to say to you. 我对你无话可说
[28:46] Hello? Captain? 喂 警监
[28:49] Yeah. Yeah, I found him. Yeah. 是的 我找到他了 是的
[28:52] No, he doesn’t want to cooperate. 不 他不肯合作
[28:55] I know. Yeah. 我明白 好的
[28:58] At the precinct? 在警局吗
[28:59] Yeah. Okay. 好 没问题
[29:01] Well, he says it’s going to take at least ten men. 他说至少要十个人才能拿下他
[29:04] Hang on. 等等
[29:05] What? Now he’s saying, 什么 他现在说
[29:06] “Why don’t you come here yourself?” “有种你自己过来啊”
[29:08] Hey, man. 喂 伙计
[29:08] Yeah. Hold on. 对 稍等
[29:10] Yeah, hold on, I’m gonna have to call you back. 等等 我回头打给你
[29:12] This is the equipment I took. 这就是我拿走的东西
[29:13] Fool dropped it after I popped him right here. 我撞见那个蠢货的时候他掉在地上的
[29:15] And I warned him, yo. 我警告过他
[29:16] I told him to get out of my face, 让他滚蛋
[29:17] – but he wouldn’t listen. – No. -可他不听 -对
[29:18] So when he took off, I kept it, 所以他走后 我就留着了
[29:20] as, you know, a trophy. 你懂的 就像个战利品
[29:23] It’s a burner. 用不了
[29:24] Got some access code, man, so you can’t… 需要锁屏密码 你没法…
[29:29] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的
[29:31] So, I suppose you are gonna tell me 我想你会告诉我
[29:32] that you were here the night of the murder, aren’t you? 凶案发生那晚你在这里吧
[29:35] Actually, I won’t, ’cause I wasn’t. 不 我没在
[29:36] I was in the E.R. on Chambers Street 我跟我女儿和外孙
[29:38] with my girl and her kid. 在钱伯斯街的急诊室
[29:39] She thought he got into my stash, 应该是他进了我的储藏室
[29:41] eaten something he shouldn’t have. 吃了些不该吃的东西
[29:42] Turned out to be nothing, but we were there all night. 检查结果没事 但我们整晚都在那边
[29:46] Well, this has been very helpful. 这些信息非常有用
[29:48] I think I know who I need to speak with next. 我应该知道接下来要找谁了
[29:50] Yo, but-but what about with the captain, all that stuff? 那警监那边怎么办
[29:53] Is that for real? 是来真的吗
[29:55] If I were you, I’d leave here, don’t come back. 如果我是你 我会离开这里再也不回来
[29:58] I’m gonna keep this. Thank you. 这个我留下了 谢了
[30:03] I confess, I didn’t expect to hear back from you so soon. 我承认 我没想到你这么快就来回复我了
[30:06] Did you review the materials I sent? 我寄的东西你看了吗
[30:08] I did. 看了
[30:09] Every report, every file, every e-mail. 每份报告 文档和邮件都看了
[30:11] And? 结果呢
[30:14] First, I’d like to talk to you about Ruslan Krasnov. 首先 我想跟你谈谈鲁斯兰·卡斯诺夫
[30:18] Perhaps we should speak in my office. 还是去我办公室说吧
[30:35] I didn’t realize you were aware of Mr. Krasnov. 我没想到你知道卡斯诺夫的事
[30:38] I wasn’t, not until yesterday. 本来不知道 直到昨天
[30:41] So, two years ago, 那么 两年前
[30:42] he was the one who actually pulled the trigger, right? 他是开枪的人 对吗
[30:44] He killed Sabine? 他杀了萨宾
[30:46] If my son is to be believed, yes. 如果我儿子可信的话 那么是的
[30:48] According to Sherlock, you paid someone 据夏洛克所说 你贿赂了某人
[30:49] to break him out of a Russian prison, 帮他从俄罗斯的监狱越狱了
[30:52] presumably to torture him, 估计是要给他用刑吧
[30:53] make him give you the name of the person who hired him. 让他告诉你谁是幕后主使
[30:56] Nonsense. 胡说
[30:58] So he’s wrong? 那么他说错了
[30:59] You had nothing to do with Krasnov escaping? 你跟卡斯诺夫的逃跑没有关系
[31:03] I did not. 是的
[31:06] Your son thinks we should stay away from you. 你儿子认为我们该离你远点
[31:11] That you put everyone around you in danger. 你会让身边的每个人都身陷险境
[31:12] Respectfully, Joan, 我没别的意思 乔恩
[31:14] I didn’t hire you to lecture me on things that don’t concern you. 可我不是雇你来教我一些与你无关的事的
[31:18] Actually, you didn’t hire me. 其实 你并没雇我
[31:21] You gave a bunch of money to a cause 你为了一个根本不在乎的理由
[31:22] that you don’t give a damn about 花了大把的钱
[31:23] because you thought I would be indebted to you. 因为你觉得我会感激你
[31:27] We deserve to know– 我们有权利知道
[31:28] are you starting a war with someone? 你是要跟什么人开战吗
[31:30] Were my negotiations with the Colombians 我跟哥伦比亚人的谈判
[31:32] undermined by someone in my company or weren’t they? 到底是不是被我公司的人破坏的
[31:37] No. 不
[31:39] There’s no mole here. 这里没有内鬼
[31:40] At least, there’s nothing in the material 至少 你给我的那些资料
[31:42] that you gave me that points to one. 没有指出什么人
[31:44] As far as I could tell, you were just outmaneuvered. 目前我知道的就是 你被打败了
[31:48] That can happen, you know. 这是有可能的
[31:51] You can lose. 你也可能会输的
[31:57] Sherlock Holmes, 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[31:58] meet Sergeant Black from the 7-4. 这位是7-4局的布莱克警佐
[32:00] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[32:07] this is the number of your desk phone, correct? 这是你的座机号码 对吗
[32:11] Yeah, yeah. Why? 对 是的 怎么了
[32:13] Uh, you hear about the Midnight Ranger murder? 你知道午夜游侠谋杀案吗
[32:16] Yeah, the guy in the cape. 知道 那个穿披风的家伙
[32:17] Heard he got shot the other night. 听说他那晚被枪杀了
[32:19] That was his phone. 那是他的电话
[32:20] He used it to alert police 他用它来提醒警察
[32:22] to street crimes he couldn’t handle alone. 帮忙解决他无法独自解决的犯罪
[32:24] If you look at the log here, 看看这里的通话记录
[32:26] there are exactly 37 calls to the police, 有37通是打给警察的
[32:29] one from them. 有1通是警察打来的
[32:30] Specifically from you. 具体来说就是你
[32:34] What? 什么
[32:35] Yeah, this would’ve been a week ago today, 对 应该是上周的今天
[32:37] little after 11:00 p.M. 晚上十一点刚过
[32:40] I remember now. 我想起来了
[32:42] The Green Goblin was trying to help Skeletor bust out of his cell. 绿魔想帮骷髅王越狱
[32:46] I couldn’t get the Midnight signal up, 我收不到午夜的信号
[32:48] so I just, I called the Ranger direct. 所以我直接打给了游侠
[32:50] You already confirmed this is your number. 你已经确认了这就是你的号码
[32:53] Is this guy for real? 这人是说真的吗
[32:54] We just want to know if you knew him. 我们只想知道你是否认识他
[32:56] You know, he kept a low profile, 你也知道 他一直很低调
[32:58] so anyone who can share information with us… 所以任何能跟我们分享信息的人…
[32:59] Isn’t in this room. 都不在这里
[33:00] Look, excuse me. I got some real work to do. 不好意思 我还有正事要做
[33:02] Oh, well, perhaps you’d like us 好吧 也许你希望我们
[33:03] to assume that you were sharing information with him. 假设你在跟他共享信息
[33:06] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[33:07] You’re a sergeant, you’re often desk-bound. 你是警佐 经常需要坐办公桌
[33:09] Difficult to effect any real change, 很难发生什么真正的变化
[33:11] though not for the Midnight Ranger. 但对午夜游侠来说却不是这样
[33:12] Perhaps you thought an alliance with him was an attractive idea. 也许你觉得跟他结盟是个诱人的想法
[33:14] Look, no one is accusing you of anything, okay? 听着 没人指控你做了任何事 好吗
[33:17] We just want to know if you knew Mike Stratton. 我们只想知道你是否认识迈克·斯特拉顿
[33:20] You do know him. 你果然认识他
[33:22] No, no. But I know that name. 不 但我知道那个名字
[33:24] About a week ago, they brought a guy in, 大约一周前 他们带回来个人
[33:26] 10:30 at night, passed out behind the wheel of his car. 晚上十点半 醉倒在他的车轮后了
[33:28] It was parked, but it was still a DWI. 车是停着的 但还是算醉驾
[33:32] He used my phone to call his friend for bail, 他用我的电话找他朋友来保释他
[33:34] and his friend’s name was Stratton. 他朋友就叫斯特拉顿
[33:37] You remember the name of the guy who got collared? 你还记得被抓的那人叫什么吗
[33:40] Uh, Baxter. Baxter something. 巴克斯特什么的
[33:42] Al Baxter? 阿尔·巴克斯特
[33:42] Yeah. You should talk to him. 对 你们该找他问问
[33:44] We did, twice. 我们问过了 两次
[33:45] You ask him about his gun? 你们问他枪的事了吗
[33:46] We weren’t aware he owned one. 我们并不知道他有枪
[33:48] He had a permit to carry a .45 right in his wallet. 他有持枪许可证 他钱包里就有把.45
[33:51] What kind of gun was used in the homicide? 凶案中用的是什么枪
[33:53] .45 A .45.
[34:00] I heard about the second Midnight Ranger a little while ago. 我不久前听说了第二个午夜游侠的事
[34:03] Please tell me there’s not a third. 别告诉我又有第三个了
[34:05] Actually, Mr. Eichorn, 实际上 艾可恩先生
[34:06] we’re here to speak with Al Baxter. 我们是来找阿尔·巴克斯特的
[34:08] Is he around? 他在吗
[34:09] No, he’s… working from home. 不在 他今天在家办公
[34:12] You hesitated. Why? 你犹豫了 为什么
[34:14] “Working from home” is usually code “在家办公”通常相当于
[34:16] for “Too hungover to come into the office.” “宿醉太严重 没法来上班了”
[34:19] Why do you want to talk to him? 你们找他有什么事
[34:21] God hates the Midnight Ranger. 上帝讨厌午夜游侠
[34:24] I don’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[34:25] He just does. 他就是讨厌
[34:28] So the fact that a trusted employee 所以 一个靠谱的员工
[34:30] shot a man dressed up as the Midnight Ranger 枪杀了一个装扮成午夜游侠的人
[34:32] doesn’t seem strange to you? Why is that? 你竟不觉得奇怪 为什么
[34:34] Because Al Baxter is the angriest guy I know. 因为巴克斯特是我认识的最愤怒的人了
[34:37] I didn’t hire him by choice. 我可不是自愿雇的他
[34:39] It was the publisher’s idea. 是出版商的主意
[34:41] She thought it would be fun 她觉得如果
[34:42] bringing in the grandson of the Ranger’s creator 让游侠的创造者的孙子来编辑游侠的漫画
[34:45] to edit the Ranger comic. 一定会很有意思
[34:46] Course, she didn’t have to work with him every day. 她当然那么想 她又不用每天跟他共事
[34:49] She didn’t have to put up with his crap. 她又不用忍受他的各种破事
[34:50] Define “Crap.” 具体说说”破事”
[34:52] Back in the ’40s, 40年代的时候
[34:53] Superlative basically screwed Morty Stiller 无极公司基本是从莫蒂·斯蒂勒手里
[34:56] out of his rights to the character. 把这个人物的所有权抢了过来
[34:58] That’s how the companies did business in those days, 现在的公司都是这么做生意的
[35:00] but Baxter never shut up about it. 但巴克斯特从没停止过唠叨
[35:03] Always complaining about 他总是在抱怨
[35:04] how rich he and his family should be, 说他和他的家庭本该多么富有
[35:06] how the rest of us wouldn’t even be here without his granddad. 要是没有他爷爷 我们都不会有现在
[35:09] No one in the bullpen could stand him. 公司里没人受得了他
[35:13] Well, we found multiple indications 我们发现很多迹象表明
[35:14] that Mike Stratton could stand him, 迈克·斯特拉顿就能忍受他
[35:17] and the two of them were, in fact, good friends. 他们实际上还是好友
[35:20] Baxter probably loved 那家伙在给公司找麻烦
[35:21] that the guy was causing headaches for the company. 巴克斯特可能很高兴吧
[35:24] Then why shoot him? 那为什么要枪杀他
[35:25] Maybe he wanted to screw up the Midnight Ranger movie deal. 也许他想破坏午夜游侠的电影项目
[35:29] A week ago, Baxter found out 一周前 巴克斯特发现
[35:31] that everyone from editorial 编辑部的所有人
[35:32] was having dinner with the studio execs. 都在跟工作室的执行官们聚餐
[35:35] Everyone except him. 除了他
[35:36] So he wasn’t invited? 他没被邀请吗
[35:38] Last thing we needed was him crying into his coffee 我们最不需要的就是他在餐桌上哭诉
[35:41] about how he should be getting his cut. 说他本该拿到多少分成之类的
[35:44] He threw a tantrum. He stormed out of here. 他怒了 气冲冲地走了
[35:47] Probably went straight to a bar. 也许直接去了哪家酒吧
[35:49] Was this, by any chance, the night of the 13th? 这事有可能是13号晚上发生的吗
[35:52] Sounds right. 好像是
[35:53] Same night he got that DWI. 就是他被罚醉驾的那晚
[35:55] The point is, the Stratton kid, 重点是 那个叫斯特拉顿的小子
[35:57] the real Ranger, 真正的游侠
[35:58] he got killed a stone’s throw from the restaurant. 他就在餐厅外一箭之地被杀的
[36:00] What restaurant? 什么餐厅
[36:01] The one we took the movie guys to. 就是我们带拍电影那群人去的那家
[36:03] Zona Rosa. 索娜罗莎
[36:04] I didn’t realize how close we were 我本来不知道我们离得那么近
[36:06] until I saw it in the paper the other day. 直到那天在报纸上看到了新闻
[36:08] So you’re saying the dinner took place 所以你是说 聚餐和斯特拉顿遇害
[36:09] the same night Mike Stratton was killed? 是同一晚发生的
[36:11] Same night. And less than 500 feet away. 同一晚 不到150米
[36:13] So what are the chances that, uh, 那么巴克斯特先生虽然有宿醉
[36:15] Mr. Baxter comes in today, despite his hangover? 但有多大可能他今天会来上班
[36:19] Depends how drunk he got. 那得看他醉到什么程度了
[36:21] But he might still come in? 但他还是有可能来的
[36:22] Sure. Why? 当然 怎么了
[36:33] What the hell did you do that for? 你那是干什么
[36:35] Quickest way to evacuate your offices 这是清空你们的办公室
[36:37] and draw the authorities to the building. 并把警方引过来的最快方式
[36:39] If Mr. Baxter decides to come to work today, 要是巴克斯特先生今天决定来上班
[36:41] we don’t want you and your staff being here. 我们不希望你和你的员工在场
[36:43] Why not? 为什么
[36:44] I don’t think he planned to kill Mike Stratton the other night. 我觉得他那晚并没打算杀迈克·斯特拉顿
[36:46] I think he planned to kill everyone except for Mike Stratton. 他应该打算杀了除斯特拉顿之外的所有人
[36:56] Hello? Hello? 喂 喂
[36:57] Hello? 喂
[36:58] Is anyone in there? 有人在吗
[37:01] Been here for almost an hour now. 我已经待了快一小时了
[37:11] Marcus? 马库斯吗
[37:12] Yeah. 对
[37:13] I’ll tell the captain it’s time. 我去告诉警监是时候了
[37:24] Oh, Mr. Holmes. 福尔摩斯先生
[37:27] Mr. Baxter, have a seat. 巴克斯特先生 请坐
[37:31] Your captain called me here. 你们警监叫我来的
[37:34] They said that they identified a suspect in Mike’s murder– 他们说找到了一个杀害迈克的嫌疑人
[37:37] someone I may or may not recognize. 我也许能认出来
[37:39] So my colleague, Detective Bell, 我的同事 贝尔警探
[37:42] just found a virtual arsenal in the basement of your home. 在你家的地下室发现了不少枪械
[37:47] Wh-What are you…? Wait, is this a trick? 你这是…等等 这是个陷阱吗
[37:49] Did you bring me here so that you could search my place? Why? 你们把我叫来是为了去搜我家吗 为什么
[37:53] Yeah, I got some guns. 对 我的确有几把枪
[37:56] So what? They’re all registered. 那又怎么了 都是注册过的
[37:59] I ask you, is there anything more quintessentially American 我问你 还有事什么能比
[38:02] than being gunned down in a place 在一个本该安全的地方被枪杀
[38:03] that you’re meant to feel safe? 更有美国特色吗
[38:06] Sometimes I think it should be on U.S. Currency. 有时我都觉得这事该印在美国钞票上了
[38:09] Most of your ilk do themselves in. 你的多数同僚都会选择自首
[38:12] Of course, that is after the deed has been done. 当然 都是在壮举完成后
[38:16] But you were stopped before you could even get started, 但你还没开始就被阻止了
[38:18] weren’t you? 不是吗
[38:19] Foiled by a caped crusader. 被一个穿披风的圣骑士阻止了
[38:22] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[38:24] You and Mike Stratton were in communication; 你和迈克·斯特拉顿有来往
[38:26] that’s not in question. 这是毫无疑问的
[38:27] And at some point, perhaps whilst drunk, 在某个时刻 也许是醉了
[38:31] you made the depths of your hatred for Superlative Comics 你让自己对超级英雄漫画的憎恨
[38:34] frighteningly and abundantly clear. 无比清晰地浮现了出来
[38:36] I’m not sure whether you told him that you intended to 我不知道你是否告诉了他
[38:38] shoot as many of your coworkers as you possibly could, 你打算尽可能多地打死你的同事们
[38:42] but you did give him cause for concern. 但你反正给了他担心的理由
[38:44] He knew about the dinner you had been excluded from. 他知道你被排挤在外的那次聚餐了
[38:46] He went there to make sure you didn’t do anything stupid. 他去了那里 确保你不会干什么蠢事
[38:51] So imagine his horror when you arrive armed to the teeth. 想象下他看到你全副武装地抵达时有多惊恐吧
[38:57] You got quite an imagination; you should work in comics. 你很有想象力 真该去画漫画
[39:01] This was found near his body. 这是在他尸体附近发现的
[39:04] At first, we thought it was torn 起初 我们以为是从
[39:06] from the belt of another hero. 另一个英雄的腰带上扯下来的
[39:09] But it wasn’t. 但并不是
[39:10] Tactical belts aren’t made for do-gooding, 战术腰带不是给见义勇为的英雄用的
[39:11] they’re made for people with guns. 是给带枪的人用的
[39:13] They’re meant to carry extra ammunition. 他们会携带额外的军火
[39:15] Before you shot Mike, there was a struggle, 你射杀迈克前 曾有过打斗
[39:17] and he ripped this from your belt. 他从你的皮带上扯下了这个
[39:19] It was a coincidence, an armored man being shot 真是个巧合 一个穿了防弹衣的人
[39:21] by armor-piercing bullets. 被穿甲弹射杀了
[39:22] They weren’t meant for him. 本来不是为他准备的
[39:24] No. They were meant for your tormentors 不是 本来是要对付你在无极动漫公司的
[39:27] at Superlative Comics. 那些眼中钉的
[39:29] You wanted to be able to shoot through furniture, 你想射穿办公室里的桌椅
[39:31] you wanted to be able to shoot through other people, 射穿其他人
[39:33] through anything and everything that stood between you and them. 射穿任何阻挡在你和他们之间的一切
[39:38] I think you’ve told me precisely two things that were true. 我想你已经告诉了我两个事实
[39:42] One, that you admired and appreciated 第一 你敬重并欣赏
[39:45] Mike’s dedication to the Midnight Ranger’s ideals, 迈克在午夜游侠的理念上的付出
[39:48] and secondly, that Mike was your friend. 第二 迈克是你朋友
[39:53] So why don’t you do the right thing now. 所以 不如你现在做件正确的事吧
[39:55] Why don’t you make it clear that your friend 证明你的朋友并没像个傻子一样
[39:59] didn’t die a silly man in a silly costume. 死在一套愚蠢的道具服里吧
[40:04] And make it clear that he died a hero. 证明他是像英雄般死去的吧
[40:10] I… 我…
[40:11] I never shot anybody before. 我以前从没开枪打过人
[40:16] I saw Mike laying there, 我看到迈克躺在那里
[40:18] I realized I couldn’t do that to anybody else. 突然意识到我没法对任何人做这种事
[40:25] What’s all that? 那都是什么
[40:27] It’s a little light reading 一些休闲读物
[40:27] for our friend Ben Garrett, 给我们的朋友本·格兰特的
[40:29] aka Benji Garrett, aka The Standard-Bearer, 也就是本吉·格兰特 扛旗侠
[40:31] aka the new Midnight Ranger. 新的午夜游侠
[40:33] I e-mailed him about the resolution of our case. 我给他发邮件说明了案子的结局
[40:35] Despite Mike Stratton’s murder, 虽然迈克·斯特拉顿被杀了
[40:37] he’s still intent on remaining a hero. 他还是想继续做个英雄
[40:39] And you thought since you can’t change his mind… 而你觉得既然没办法改变他的想法…
[40:42] I would loan him some materials 我会借他些东西
[40:43] that might hone his observational skills, 也许能磨练他的观察能力
[40:45] help him know a threat when he sees one. 帮他识别出威胁
[40:48] That’s sweet. 你真贴心
[40:50] Makes me want to buy you a cape. 我都想给你买个披风了
[40:53] All right, I’m going out for a little while. 好了 我要出去一会
[40:54] Being fitted for your own costume? 去试穿你自己的超级英雄制服吗
[40:56] I’m having dinner with a friend. 我要跟一个朋友去吃饭
[40:58] See you later. 回见
[41:13] Emil Kurtz? 埃米尔·库尔茨
[41:16] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[41:18] We have a friend in common: Morland Holmes. 我们有个共同的朋友 莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[41:20] Oh. Well, nice to meet you. 好吧 很高兴认识你
[41:21] Morland asked me to find a mole in his office. 莫兰德让我查他团队里的内鬼
[41:24] Someone who undermined a deal to build refineries in Colombia. 一个破坏了哥伦比亚炼油厂交易的人
[41:28] In other words, he asked me to find you. 换句话说 他让我找出你
[41:32] What? 什么
[41:33] You collect jazz records. 你喜欢收集爵士唱片
[41:34] A week before Morland’s deal fell apart, 莫兰德的生意告吹前一周
[41:37] you sent a few very long e-mails 你给一个叫”乙烯基场43″的人
[41:39] to someone named VinylVenue43. 发了封很长的邮件
[41:41] He was offering to sell you some rare albums; 他提出要卖给你一些稀有专辑
[41:43] you wanted a better deal. 你还希望能便宜点
[41:45] Do you know what a Vigenere cipher is? 你知道维吉尼亚密码吗
[41:48] It’s a form of encryption 是一种加密术
[41:49] that allows a person to hide messages 能让人在普通文本中
[41:51] inside regular texts. 隐藏信息
[41:53] You weren’t looking to buy any records. 你并非想买什么唱片
[41:56] You were sharing information with the competition. 你是在跟竞争对手分享信息
[42:01] What do you want? 你想怎样
[42:03] Same thing that VinylVenue43 did. 跟乙烯基场43一样
[42:08] A mole inside Morland Holmes’ office. 我要一个在莫兰德团队里的内鬼
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme