时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Elementary… | 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Uh, we’re here to see Fiona Helbron, aka “Mittens.” | 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 也就是咪咪 |
[00:06] | She wrote some software that was used | 她编写的某个软件 |
[00:08] | to take control of a car last night | 昨晚被用于控制一台车 |
[00:09] | that caused a fatal accident. | 并引发了死亡事故 |
[00:10] | She wouldn’t hurt anybody. She couldn’t. | 她不会也不能伤害任何人 |
[00:12] | They say autism is a spectrum, | 人们说自闭症是种光学频谱 |
[00:14] | but it’s really an array of different conditions | 但实际上是不同条件的组合 |
[00:17] | all lumped together. | 都混到了一起 |
[00:18] | I prefer the term “Neuro-atypical.” | 我更喜欢”非典型神经性”这种说法 |
[00:21] | What did you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[00:22] | Well, I confess that I’m here to discuss | 我承认我是来讨论 |
[00:24] | the uncomfortable subject of the murders | 令人不适的话题的 |
[00:26] | which occurred the other day. | 就是那天发生的谋杀案 |
[00:27] | More specifically, I’d like you | 说得更具体点 我希望你 |
[00:28] | to help me apprehend the person responsible. | 帮我抓到该负责的人 |
[01:00] | What does China landing a moon rover have to do | 中国月球车成功登陆 |
[01:02] | with someone trying to kill your father? | 和有人想杀你父亲有什么关联 |
[01:04] | Nothing, as far as I can tell. | 毫无关联 至少以目前来说 |
[01:06] | Or everything. | 也可能密切相关 |
[01:07] | At any given moment, | 不管何时 |
[01:08] | father’s fingers were in many pies, | 父亲总是在同时参与很多事件 |
[01:10] | so I’m reviewing events both great and small | 所以我在回顾那些可能会 |
[01:12] | which might have been influenced by his removal. | 因他的离开而受影响的大小事件 |
[01:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:15] | A few possibilities. | 出现几个可能 |
[01:16] | Nothing in high relief, as yet. | 没有什么太突出的 目前来说 |
[01:22] | Okay, that’s not annoying. | 好吧 这真是一点都不烦人 |
[01:25] | These are the bullets | 这些子弹 |
[01:26] | that father’s private surgeons | 是父亲的私人医师 |
[01:27] | removed from abdomen. | 从他腹部取出的 |
[01:28] | Now that we’re all sharing information, | 现在我们要共享信息 |
[01:30] | I requested that they send them over. | 我就要求他们送过来了 |
[01:33] | His overpaid investigators were making | 反正他那些名不副实的收费调查员 |
[01:35] | zero progress with them, after all. | 没在上边发现什么线索 |
[01:36] | And you have? | 你发现了吗 |
[01:37] | They’re of little use in tracking his shooters. | 几乎不可能用它们来追踪枪手 |
[01:40] | Nine-millimeter, hollow point, American-made. | 九毫米 空尖弹 美国制造 |
[01:43] | Obtainable almost anywhere in the world. | 世界各地都可以获取到 |
[01:45] | They do however, help me enter the mind | 但是 它们却可以帮我透析 |
[01:47] | of whoever might have wanted to murder my father. | 想杀我父亲之人的思想 |
[01:49] | Not a long walk, I confess. | 不会太久的 我坦白 |
[01:55] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, do you remember Fiona Helbron? | 对 你记得菲欧娜·希伯伦吗 |
[02:00] | I do. | 我记得 |
[02:01] | Well, apparently, she’s in need of a detective. | 她现在需要一名侦探 |
[02:04] | She e-mailed me yesterday, and asked me to meet up. | 她昨天给我发邮件 说要和我见面 |
[02:07] | Just you? | 只是你吗 |
[02:08] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[02:09] | You know, social interactions are tough for her, | 你知道 群体社交对她来说不容易 |
[02:11] | so I’m guessing three’s a crowd. | 所以我想三个人太多了 |
[02:14] | I’ll circle back later. | 我稍后回来 |
[02:21] | Captain? | 警监 |
[02:27] | Sherlock Holmes, | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[02:28] | Captain Will Lombardi, Narcotics. | 威尔·隆巴迪警监 缉毒部的 |
[02:31] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过你很多事 |
[02:32] | Should I be concerned? | 我应该担心吗 |
[02:33] | Last time you summoned me to meet police from another precinct, | 上次你叫我来见另一辖区的警察 |
[02:36] | they accused me of murder. | 他们指控我谋杀来着 |
[02:37] | You can relax. | 你可以放心 |
[02:38] | Will’s an old friend. | 威尔是个老朋友 |
[02:40] | The two of us were out having dinner last night, | 我俩昨天一起出去吃晚饭 |
[02:42] | and Will mentioned a problem that his team is having. | 威尔提起了他队伍遇到的麻烦 |
[02:44] | Something that stumped them. | 他们有个难题解决不了 |
[02:45] | I told him he should talk to you. | 我建议他和你谈谈 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:49] | You ever heard of “Satan’s Brood?” | 你听说过”魔鬼窝”吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, motorcycle gang. | 听说过 摩托车帮派 |
[02:53] | In charge of a sizeable share | 管辖了城市里外 |
[02:54] | of the crystal meth distribution in and around the city. | 很大一块冰毒贩卖渠道 |
[02:57] | Yeah, these are bad guys. | 是啊 这些人坏得很 |
[02:58] | Armed to the teeth. | 全副武装 |
[03:00] | They operate out of a building in Queens | 他们在皇后区的一栋建筑中活动 |
[03:01] | that they protect like a fortress. | 那里被武装得像个堡垒 |
[03:04] | And how can I be of service? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[03:09] | We want to pull off a heist. | 我们想搞一次突袭 |
[03:10] | – A heist. – At their building. | -突袭 -他们那栋建筑 |
[03:14] | You want to steal something from a heavily armed, | 你想从一堆全副武装 |
[03:16] | meth-dealing band of bike-riding Satanists? | 交易毒品的摩托车魔鬼手里抢东西 |
[03:19] | Interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[03:20] | I’m practically engorged. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[03:21] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[03:57] | Taking this place would be a piece of cake | 对一支小军队而言 拿下这地方 |
[03:59] | for a small army. | 简直小菜一碟 |
[04:02] | Well, they’ve spared no expense | 他们可真是下了血本 |
[04:03] | embracing the cliches, have they? | 来迎合大众眼光啊 是吧 |
[04:05] | Ubiquitous leather, | 无处不在的皮衣 |
[04:06] | the bikes modified for maximum noise. | 改装车 发出最大噪音 |
[04:09] | And you forgot the .38s and the sawed-off shotguns. | 你忘了那些.38口径子弹和锯管散弹枪 |
[04:11] | But it’s not just show with these guys. | 但这些家伙并不是花瓶 |
[04:13] | They also shuttle product in from Southern Missouri. | 他们还从密苏里南方运来了一些物资 |
[04:15] | Now, they’ve had run-ins with cops in five different states, | 他们已经和五个州的警察对抗过 |
[04:18] | and never once did they go down easy. | 每次都没轻易落败 |
[04:20] | This is Will’s undercover guy, | 这是威尔的卧底 |
[04:22] | Detective Ryan Dunning. | 莱恩·邓宁警探 |
[04:28] | Quite the chameleon. | 还挺像的 |
[04:29] | For 12 months, he’s been buying crystal from them, | 这一年来 他一直从他们那买冰毒 |
[04:31] | working up from grams to half-pounds. | 从几克一直买到半磅 |
[04:33] | So he’s convinced them he’s a dealer. | 他让他们相信他是个毒贩 |
[04:35] | Right, all the intel you see here came from him. | 对 你看到的所有内部信息都来自他 |
[04:38] | And what’s the target of the heist? | 那突袭的目标是什么呢 |
[04:41] | Dunning is in tight with the New York leader, | 邓宁跟纽约的头目非常亲密 |
[04:44] | Nicholas Farris. | 尼古拉斯·法莱斯 |
[04:46] | Yeah, he’s sharp, and he’s organized. | 对 他很聪明 做事有序 |
[04:49] | According to Dunning, he keeps records | 据邓宁所说 他的电脑上 |
[04:50] | of the whole operation on his computer. | 存着完整的活动记录 |
[04:52] | Right, which is in an office rear of the building, | 就在大楼的办公区里 |
[04:56] | up a ramp. | 在斜坡上面 |
[04:57] | Correct. | 没错 |
[04:58] | If Dunning’s right, and we can get that, | 如果邓宁是对的 而我们能得到记录 |
[04:59] | then we get the supply chain, | 那我们就能得到供应链 |
[05:01] | foot soldiers, bank accounts, | 成员名单 银行账户 |
[05:02] | we can make convictions up and down the ladder. | 我们就可以给他们定罪了 |
[05:04] | So why don’t you just raid the place | 那为什么不用你说的那支 |
[05:05] | with this “small army” that you mentioned? | “小军队” 搞个突袭行动呢 |
[05:07] | I said, “If Dunning is right.” | 我说了 “如果邓宁是对的” |
[05:09] | See, these guys like their own product. | 这些家伙喜欢他们自己的产品 |
[05:10] | They never sleep. | 他们从不睡觉 |
[05:11] | So Dunning’s never had a chance | 所以邓宁一直没有机会 |
[05:12] | to actually check the computer. | 真正检查一下那台电脑 |
[05:14] | So you can’t confirm its contents | 所以你不袭击那座堡垒 |
[05:16] | without storming the castle. | 就没法确认它的内容 |
[05:17] | If you storm the castle, and it’s empty, | 如果你袭击了那座堡垒而它是空的 |
[05:19] | you’ve wasted a year’s work. | 你们就浪费了一年的努力 |
[05:20] | Catch-22. | 进退两难 |
[05:22] | And let me be clear, we are not trying | 我要说清楚 我们不是 |
[05:25] | to get the whole machine. | 要把整台电脑都搬走 |
[05:26] | We just need enough time for Dunning to get in there, | 我们只需要足够的时间让邓宁进去 |
[05:28] | copy the files onto a thumb drive | 把文件拷进便携硬盘里 |
[05:30] | and get out with his head still attached. | 然后活着出来就行了 |
[05:32] | So you can analyze its contents, mm-hmm. | 这样你就能分析文件的内容了 |
[05:35] | Straightforward enough. | 很简单 |
[05:37] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:38] | My people have been working on this for weeks. | 我的人已经准备了好几周了 |
[05:40] | Well, then you should have come to see me weeks ago. | 那你几周前就该来找我 |
[05:48] | Fiona, hi. | 菲欧娜 你好 |
[05:49] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[05:51] | Oh, three minutes. I’m sorry. | 对 三分钟 我很抱歉 |
[05:53] | Because you were late, I started working on some code. | 因为你迟到了 我就开始写代码了 |
[05:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:55] | Because I started, | 因为我开始了 |
[05:56] | now I need to finish. | 现在我必须写完 |
[05:58] | I’ll get some coffee. | 我去点杯咖啡 |
[05:59] | I’m finished. | 我写完了 |
[06:07] | How have you been? | 你过得怎么样 |
[06:08] | I’ve been well, thank you. How have you been? | 我很好 谢谢 你呢 |
[06:10] | I have a new boss. His name is Greg Wakino. | 我有了新老板 他叫格雷格·瓦其诺 |
[06:12] | He might be a criminal. | 他可能是个罪犯 |
[06:15] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[06:16] | My last boss was a criminal. | 我的上一个老板就是个罪犯 |
[06:19] | I remember, you helped us prove that. | 我记得 当时还是你帮我们证明的 |
[06:22] | But most people are not criminals. | 但大部分人都不是罪犯 |
[06:24] | My last boss used my code to hurt people, | 我的上一个老板用我的代码去害人 |
[06:27] | and I just can’t let that happen again. | 我不能让这样的事再发生一次 |
[06:29] | So I need to know if Greg Wakino is a good person. | 所以我得知道格雷格·瓦其诺是不是好人 |
[06:33] | Do you want me to run a background check on him? | 你想让我对他做个背景调查吗 |
[06:35] | For money. I have lots of it. | 我给钱 我有很多钱 |
[06:37] | Pentillion pays me more than I spend, | 盘特林公司付给我的薪水我花不完 |
[06:39] | so I can give you whatever you need. | 所以你想要什么我都可以给你 |
[06:41] | I appreciate it, but you did me and Sherlock a favor last time. | 我很感激 但你上次帮了我和夏洛克 |
[06:45] | We can do you one in return. | 我们也可以帮你个忙作为回报 |
[06:48] | You’re right, you can do me a favor. | 也对 你们确实可以帮我个忙 |
[06:51] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:02] | You’re finally making up for that childhood you never had | 你终于过上了你没有过的童年 |
[07:06] | as a three-year-old girl | 还是三岁小女孩的 |
[07:08] | Bought out a toy shop’s entire stock | 我把一家玩具商店的 |
[07:10] | of “Sparkle Poodle Playhouse.” | “闪亮狮子狗玩具屋”库存买光了 |
[07:12] | The unicorns are the bikes. | 这些独角兽是摩托车 |
[07:14] | The train’s the pool table. | 这火车是台球桌 |
[07:18] | This one is Nick, the leader. | 这个是尼克 团伙头目 |
[07:21] | I think it captures the gestalt | 我觉得这抓住了 |
[07:22] | of a fearsome biker gang, don’t you? | 一个可怕的机车帮派的精髓 你觉得呢 |
[07:24] | I take it this is the case you texted me about, | 这就是你发短信跟我说的那个案子吧 |
[07:27] | helping Narcotics get information off of a computer? | 帮缉毒部从一台电脑里偷取信息 |
[07:29] | Mm-hmm, which is… | 对 也就是 |
[07:33] | the cupcake | 内部办公室的 |
[07:34] | in the inner office. | 小蛋糕 |
[07:36] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[07:39] | So, how is it going? | 那么进展如何 |
[07:42] | Well, it’s early, | 现在言之尚早 |
[07:43] | but I can’t foresee any real problems. | 但目前还无法预见任何实质性的问题 |
[07:45] | I’ve requested an in-person meeting with Detective Dunning, | 我要求跟邓宁警探见一面 |
[07:49] | the department’s undercover operative. | 就是警局那位卧底警探 |
[07:51] | He’s been wearing a concealed camera | 他这一年大部分时间都戴着 |
[07:53] | for most of the year, | 一台隐蔽相机 |
[07:54] | but there are some holes in his intelligence I would like to fill. | 但他的情报里有一些漏洞我想补上 |
[07:56] | Given the communication restraints | 由于扮演毒贩的警官 |
[07:58] | of an officer posing as a drug dealer, | 会受到通讯限制 |
[08:01] | it’s difficult to say when I’m going to be hearing from him. | 很难说我什么时候能有他的消息 |
[08:05] | How’s our friend, Fiona? | 我们的朋友菲欧娜怎么样了 |
[08:07] | She’s worried about her new boss, | 她很担心她的新老板 |
[08:08] | so she wants to run a background check | 所以她想在跟他共享代码前 |
[08:10] | before she shares code with him. | 对他做个背景调查 |
[08:11] | I don’t really blame her. | 这也不能怪她 |
[08:12] | Do you require assistance? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[08:13] | No, it’s routine. | 不用 只是例行调查 |
[08:19] | I’m to meet Detective Dunning on Staten Island in one hour. | 一小时后我要跟邓宁警探在斯塔顿岛碰面 |
[08:24] | That’s going to take some doing. | 这得花点功夫 |
[08:25] | Please don’t touch anything. | 请不要乱动任何东西 |
[08:27] | I’ll try to restrain myself. | 我会尽量克制自己 |
[08:47] | I applaud your choice in out-of-the-way meeting places. | 我非常赞赏你选的这个偏远的会面地点 |
[08:51] | No chance of those you’ve infiltrated spotting us here. | 你卧底的帮派绝不可能在这里发现我们 |
[08:57] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是个玩笑吗 |
[08:59] | You risk your neck to bring down a violent gang, | 你冒着自己的生命危险想要扳倒一个暴力团伙 |
[09:01] | you have my utmost respect. | 我致予你最崇高的敬意 |
[09:03] | They peddle poison to finance their denim cosplay. | 他们靠兜售毒品来玩牛仔角色扮演 |
[09:06] | They deserve all the ridicule I can muster. | 他们活该得到我的唾弃 |
[09:09] | Lombardi said you needed more photos. | 隆巴迪说你需要更多照片 |
[09:13] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | You want no part of me, do you? | 你不希望我参与 对吧 |
[09:21] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我可没要求你的帮助 |
[09:23] | I told Lombardi he should take this crew down. | 我告诉隆巴迪他应该拿下这伙人 |
[09:25] | You don’t share his, uh, “Catch-22” opinion? | 你不赞成他”进退两难”的观点吗 |
[09:28] | No confidence in the computer’s contents? | 对电脑里面的内容没有信心吗 |
[09:31] | I know one way to find out. | 我知道个方法可以验证 |
[09:32] | Well, regardless, these will suffice. | 好吧 不管怎样 这些已经足够了 |
[09:35] | Gonna have to. | 不够也得够 |
[09:37] | I’m not doing this again. | 我不会再干一次了 |
[09:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:56] | I had another item on the agenda for this meeting. | 这次碰面我还有一件事要做 |
[09:59] | The real hole in the information I was provided, was you. | 我得到的信息里真正的漏洞是你 |
[10:02] | Your physical dimensions, your dexterity. | 你的身材外形和你的灵敏度 |
[10:08] | You’ll do. | 你就行 |
[10:49] | You know all the furniture is gone, right? | 你知道所有家具都不见了吧 |
[10:51] | Join me on the roof, would you? | 来屋顶找我 好吗 |
[11:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:08] | Test runs. | 测试 |
[11:09] | I need to get my plan for Satan’s Brood on its feet. | 我要确保魔鬼窝计划站得住脚 |
[11:12] | To try and get a sense of how long | 得了解一下 |
[11:13] | it’s gonna take Detective Dunning | 邓宁警探用不同的路线 |
[11:14] | to traverse the gang’s headquarters using different routes. | 要花多少时间横穿帮派的总部 |
[11:18] | Is that my bed? | 那是我的床吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I needed a substitute for the gang’s pool table. | 对 我需要个东西来表示帮派的台球桌 |
[11:24] | How did you do all this? | 你是怎么做到这些的 |
[11:26] | Do you remember Luc, my personal mover? | 你还记得卢克吗 我的私人搬家工 |
[11:29] | Yeah, well, | 记得 好吧 |
[11:30] | he better still be up here, | 他最好还在这里 |
[11:31] | because if my bed is not back | 因为如果我的床 |
[11:32] | in my room in ten minutes… | 在十分钟内还没回到我的房间 |
[11:40] | Did you change the lock? | 你换锁了吗 |
[11:41] | It’s the same one | 这和尼克·法莱斯 |
[11:42] | that’s on the door of Nick Farris’ office. | 办公室门上的锁是一样的 |
[11:45] | I’d like you to pick it. | 我想让你来撬开 |
[11:47] | It’s unreasonable to expect Detective Dunning | 指望邓宁警探能跟我一样敏捷撬锁 |
[11:48] | to be as nimble as I am, | 不太合理 |
[11:50] | so I thought it best to time you. | 所以我觉得最好还是用你来计时 |
[11:58] | You said the common room is always crowded, | 你说过公共休息室里都是人 |
[12:00] | how’s he supposed to pick a lock | 他要怎么撬锁啊 |
[12:01] | without a bunch of bikers seeing him? | 还不能引起那些摩托车骑手的注意 |
[12:03] | Obviously, a distraction will be needed. | 很显然 他需要声东击西 |
[12:06] | Nothing infuriates a territorial gang | 没什么比让其他罪犯 |
[12:07] | more than other criminals infringing on their territory, | 在帮派的地盘上闹事更能激怒他们的了 |
[12:10] | so staging a loud holdup | 所以只需要在街对面 |
[12:11] | of the check casher’s across the street | 假造一起持枪抢劫案 |
[12:13] | should draw people outside. | 就能把那些人引出去 |
[12:14] | I’ve also noticed from Dunning’s intel, | 我还注意到邓宁的情报中 |
[12:16] | there’s a reliable dip in attendance at the gang’s headquarters | 帮派总部的执勤会有一个可靠的空档 |
[12:19] | that coincides with the free Wednesday lunch buffet | 与在街角的脱衣舞俱乐部的 |
[12:21] | at the strip club around the corner. | 免费周三午餐自助时间一致 |
[12:23] | I mean, we could wait for the inevitable outbreak | 我是说 我们可以等着不可避免的 |
[12:25] | of hepatitis A, but I think the detective | 甲型肝炎爆发 但我觉得 |
[12:27] | might want to act sooner than that. | 警探可能想尽快有所行动 |
[12:36] | Captain, | 警监 |
[12:36] | Watson and I are just ironing out a few kinks, | 华生和我正在排除一些问题 |
[12:38] | but I think the plan for the heist | 但我认为突袭的计划 |
[12:39] | is going to be ready shortly. | 很快就能准备好了 |
[12:41] | Yeah, well you can stop ironing. | 好吧 你们可以停止排除了 |
[12:43] | We won’t be needing it anymore. | 不需要了 |
[12:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:46] | Because we no longer have | 因为我们已经没有 |
[12:47] | an inside man to carry it out. | 卧底人员来执行了 |
[12:50] | Detective Ryan Dunning | 莱恩·邓宁警探 |
[12:52] | is dead. | 死了 |
[13:10] | As far as we can tell, | 目前能看出来的是 |
[13:11] | Dunning went after the computer on his own. | 邓宁自己去拿了电脑 |
[13:13] | This footage is from the drive | 这段录像是来自 |
[13:15] | on his body cam. | 他身上的携带摄像机 |
[13:17] | He must’ve recorded it so he could document | 他肯定是开了摄像机 |
[13:19] | the source of the files. | 以便记录文件的来源 |
[13:22] | Is there more to the video? | 还有其他录像吗 |
[13:24] | No. | 没了 |
[13:24] | The wire must have got pulled out of the camera. | 连接线肯定是从摄像机上被扯断了 |
[13:27] | Probably when the killer dragged the body away. | 大概是凶手把尸体拖走的时候扯断的 |
[13:30] | The shooter didn’t issue a warning, | 枪手没有发出警告 |
[13:31] | didn’t ask Dunning what he was doing in the office. | 没有问邓宁在办公室干什么 |
[13:33] | Do you think the gang realized he was a cop? | 你觉得帮派知道他是个警察了吗 |
[13:35] | If they had, they would’ve done | 如果他们知道了 |
[13:36] | a better job getting rid of the body. | 应该会把尸体藏得更加隐蔽 |
[13:38] | And they sure as hell | 而且他们肯定 |
[13:39] | would have checked him for a wire. No. | 会检查他有没有戴窃听器 没有 |
[13:41] | The best guess is that they thought he was a dealer, | 最有可能的情况是他们以为他是毒贩 |
[13:43] | who was trying to rip them off, | 想把他们洗劫一空 |
[13:45] | caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. | 这次人赃并获了 |
[13:47] | Idiot. | 蠢蛋 |
[13:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:50] | Dunning. | 邓宁 |
[13:52] | I met the man. | 我见过他 |
[13:53] | He was impatient. A risk-taker. | 他性格急躁 愿意冒险 |
[13:55] | He wasn’t suicidal. | 但不会去找死 |
[13:56] | Which, given everything he shared with us about the gang’s comings and goings, | 但鉴于他跟我们说的有关帮派的事 |
[13:59] | would be the only other explanation | 这次愚蠢的行动 |
[14:00] | for this stupid attempt. | 只有自杀能解释了 |
[14:02] | Maybe he thought he saw a window of opportunity. | 可能他觉得这次是个机会 |
[14:05] | Maybe they all went to see | 可能他们都去看 |
[14:06] | Star Wars or something, we don’t know. | 《星球大战》去了 我们不知道而已 |
[14:08] | Anyway, a cop is dead. | 不管怎样 一名警察被杀了 |
[14:10] | The gloves are off. | 已经摊牌了 |
[14:11] | ESU hit the hangout before dawn. | 特警队在黎明前突袭了他们的所在地 |
[14:13] | Netted 20 kilos of meth and 14 gang members. | 查获了20公斤冰毒和14名帮派成员 |
[14:17] | That’s all of the regulars, except… | 普通成员都落网了 除了 |
[14:21] | the leader. | 他们的头儿 |
[14:22] | Name is Nick Farris. | 名字叫尼克·法莱斯 |
[14:23] | We put a Finest Message out on him. | 我们已经发通缉令了 |
[14:28] | Do we know which of the gang members is the shooter? | 知道杀手是哪个成员吗 |
[14:30] | No. No one’s talking. | 不知道 没人开口 |
[14:32] | They won’t have to. | 他们不用开口 |
[14:34] | There might be another way to identify the gunman. | 也许有别的方法确认杀手是谁 |
[14:40] | His sleeve rides up here. | 他的袖口缩上去了 |
[14:42] | There’s a mole on his right wrist, | 他的右手腕上有颗痣 |
[14:46] | shaped like… | 形状像是 |
[14:48] | Iceland. | 冰岛 |
[14:50] | I’ll ask someone to check the bikers we have in custody. | 我会派人去查一下扣住的这些人 |
[14:53] | I take it CSU is still processing the scene? | 我想鉴证组的人还在现场吧 |
[14:56] | I’d like to see it. | 我想去看看 |
[15:01] | 魔 鬼 窝 | |
[15:01] | 纽 约 | |
[15:18] | It’s almost like dejavu, | 感觉似曾相识啊 |
[15:20] | entering a space you’ve studied so intently, | 来到一个你深入研究过的 |
[15:22] | but never set foot in. | 却从未亲身涉足过的地方 |
[15:26] | Although, Detective Dunning’s research | 不过 邓宁警探的调查 |
[15:28] | failed to include the onslaught of smells. | 可没提及这些难闻的气味 |
[15:31] | Smoke of several types, body odor, | 各种品牌的烟 体臭 |
[15:33] | alcohol, pre- and post-consumption. | 酒 没消化和消化过的食物 |
[15:37] | That was the captain. | 刚才是警监打来的 |
[15:38] | All the bikers in custody have been checked out. | 所有扣留的飞车党都被排查过了 |
[15:40] | There’s plenty of scars and tattoos, | 他们有很多伤疤和纹身 |
[15:42] | but no one’s sporting a map of Iceland. | 但没发现有那颗冰岛痣的人 |
[15:44] | So Nick Farris is probably the one who shot Dunning. | 这么说有可能是尼克·法莱斯杀了邓宁 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna try to find his office. | 我去找找他的办公室 |
[15:50] | No need, it’s this way. | 不需要了 在这边 |
[16:14] | The rug is gone. | 地毯没了 |
[16:17] | Dunning landed on a rug when he was shot. | 邓宁被杀的时候倒在一块地毯上 |
[16:19] | Hey, you guys already bag a rug that was here? | 你们已经把这里的地毯装起来了吗 |
[16:22] | The floor was clear when we got here. | 我们来的时候地上什么都没有 |
[16:24] | Likely the killer removed it | 可能是凶手拿走了 |
[16:26] | to eliminate blood and gunshot residue. | 为了不留下血迹和火药残留物 |
[16:29] | I’ll have unis check all the dumpsters in the area. | 我让警员去查一下周围的垃圾桶 |
[16:32] | I think I might know where to find the missing Nick Farris. | 我想我知道在哪能找到失踪的尼克·法莱斯了 |
[16:34] | This is a broken | 这是一根断掉的 |
[16:35] | kick-start lever to an antique British motorcycle, | 古董英国摩托车的启动杆 |
[16:38] | Triumph 650. | 凯旋650 |
[16:39] | Well, on our way in, I saw them | 进来的时候 我看见他们 |
[16:40] | loading the bikes for impound. | 正在装载扣押的摩托车 |
[16:42] | Looked to me like they were all Harleys. | 我看着都像哈雷 |
[16:44] | 15 of them. One for each member of the gang, | 一共15辆 每个成员一辆 |
[16:46] | including Nick Farris’. | 包括尼克·法莱斯的 |
[16:47] | I recognized his from a photograph that Dunning took of it. | 我是从邓宁拍的一张照片中认出来的 |
[16:49] | So Nick Farris isn’t here, but his bike is? | 尼克·法莱斯不在这 但他的车在这 |
[16:52] | Maybe he heard about the raid, | 可能他听说了会有突袭 |
[16:53] | got a different ride out of town. | 找了辆别的车逃出城了 |
[16:55] | Or, if we’re lucky, he still intends to. | 或者如果我们幸运的话 他还在打算 |
[16:57] | Tetrachloroethylene. | 四氯乙烯 |
[16:59] | It’s an oil used to remove particularly stubborn bolts. | 是一种用来卸那些不好卸的螺栓的油 |
[17:02] | Judging by the fumes, | 从烟气来判定 |
[17:03] | this was removed in the last 48 hours. | 这东西卸下了不超过48小时 |
[17:06] | So whatever bike that’s from, | 所以无论它是从哪辆车上卸下来的 |
[17:07] | it still might be in the shop. | 那辆车可能还在店里 |
[17:08] | Only a handful of mechanics in the city | 市里只有区区几家店 |
[17:10] | service antique British motorcycles. | 卖古董英国摩托车 |
[17:13] | Bike shops keep notoriously lazy hours. | 车店一般都开到很晚 |
[17:15] | If we post police at each of them, | 如果我们派警员全部查一遍 |
[17:17] | we might get lucky and catch Mr. Farris | 或许运气好能抓到法莱斯先生 |
[17:19] | as he picks up his second ride. | 正在取他的第二辆车 |
[17:21] | I’ll let the captain know. | 我去通知警监 |
[17:26] | Hey, are you okay without me for a while? | 我离开一会好吗 |
[17:29] | Uh, I’m supposed to meet with Fiona again. | 我又要去见菲欧娜了 |
[17:30] | I’ll let you know if the missing biker turns up. | 如果发现了那个失踪的飞车党我会通知你的 |
[17:38] | 格雷格·瓦其诺: 不仅仅是底线 | |
[17:39] | This was published | 这篇文章刊登在 |
[17:40] | in a trade magazine a few years ago. | 几年前的一本专业性杂志上 |
[17:41] | It reads like a puff piece, | 看上去像是在捧他 |
[17:42] | but if you look at my research, | 但你如果看了我的调查 |
[17:44] | you’ll see that it is all true. | 你就会知道这些都是真的 |
[17:47] | Greg Wakino is, by all accounts, | 格雷格·瓦其诺 从各方面来说 |
[17:49] | a great guy. | 都是个很好的人 |
[17:50] | Smart, patient, a great leader. | 聪明 有耐心 是位好领导 |
[17:52] | He’s also on the board of two charities. | 他还是两个基金会的董事 |
[17:56] | Phil was involved in charities. | 菲尔也做过慈善 |
[17:58] | People called him a great guy. | 大家也都说他是好人 |
[18:00] | Well, he and Greg are very different people. | 他和格雷格还是有很大差别的 |
[18:02] | And for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[18:03] | I get a really good feeling from him. | 我觉得他是个不错的人 |
[18:05] | That helps. | 这很有帮助 |
[18:07] | All of this helps. | 这些都很有帮助 |
[18:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:12] | Say, “You’re welcome.” | 快说”不客气” |
[18:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:17] | I’d like you to take something. | 我想给你样东西 |
[18:22] | Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats. | 《擅长装扮的老猫经》 |
[18:25] | By Thomas Stearns Eliot. | 作者是托马斯·斯特尔那斯·艾略特 |
[18:26] | He was also called “T.S.” | 简称”T.S.” |
[18:29] | 1939. | 1939年出版 |
[18:31] | This is a first edition. | 这是初版 |
[18:33] | Fiona, I can’t take this. | 菲欧娜 这书我不能收 |
[18:34] | This is too generous. | 这太慷慨了 |
[18:35] | I wasn’t clear, I’m sorry. | 抱歉我没说清楚 |
[18:37] | I’d like you to take it to Sherlock. | 我想让你把它交给夏洛克 |
[18:38] | It’s his. He loaned it to me. | 这是他的 他借给我的 |
[18:41] | He did? | 是吗 |
[18:42] | The day the police arrested Phil. | 是警方逮捕菲尔那天借给我的 |
[18:44] | He knew I liked cats, | 他知道我喜欢猫 |
[18:45] | so he thought I might like poems about them, too. | 所以他觉得我也会喜欢有关猫的诗 |
[18:48] | I didn’t. | 可我不喜欢 |
[18:50] | You don’t have to tell him that. | 这你不用告诉他 |
[18:53] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[18:58] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[19:00] | You are Nick Farris, right? | 你是尼克·法莱斯 对吧 |
[19:02] | That was your Triumph 650 | 你想从那车库开走的 |
[19:03] | you were trying to pick up at that garage? | 是你的凯旋650摩托车吧 |
[19:05] | I mean, I didn’t do this. | 我是说 人不是我杀的 |
[19:06] | Do us a favor, show us your wrist. | 配合一下 把手腕亮出来 |
[19:09] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[19:09] | Your right wrist– we want to take a look. | 我们想看一下你的右手腕 |
[19:18] | No mole. | 没有痣 |
[19:19] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[19:21] | We took down 14 of your buddies last night at your clubhouse. | 昨天晚上我们抓了你俱乐部14个兄弟 |
[19:24] | What I want to know is, who did we miss? | 我想知道 我们漏下了谁 |
[19:27] | Sounds like nobody. | 没有了 |
[19:30] | Any bikers from another chapter, | 还有没有其他俱乐部的 |
[19:33] | out-of-state guests, female entertainment? | 其他州来的车手或应召女郎什么的 |
[19:35] | I already told you, I wasn’t there, | 我已经说了 我当时不在 |
[19:39] | but my guys know the rules, | 但我的兄弟们知道规矩 |
[19:42] | no guests. | 不让外人来 |
[19:44] | Uh, you think one of them did it, | 你觉得是他们中的一人干的 |
[19:45] | only we already know, | 可我们已经知道 |
[19:47] | none of them is a match for our shooter. | 他们中没人符合凶手特征 |
[19:48] | Then I don’t know what to tell you. | 那我就没什么可说的了 |
[19:50] | You get that CCS has your computer now, right? | 你知道鉴证科已经把你电脑拿走了吧 |
[19:52] | They’re like the department’s I.T. Squad. | 他们跟局里的IT小队差不多 |
[19:54] | They’re going to dig through every nook and cranny. | 他们会搜遍你电脑的每个角落 |
[19:56] | Between that and all the video Dunning got of you, | 还有所有邓宁拍下的你的视频 |
[19:58] | you’re looking at 15 to 25. | 你可能被判15到25年 |
[20:01] | Help us find the person who did this, | 帮我们找到凶手 |
[20:03] | maybe the D.A. offers you a deal. | 也许地检可以跟你达成个交易 |
[20:08] | Is something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[20:09] | I was just thinking, | 我只是在想 |
[20:12] | this is the first time in my life, | 这可是有生以来第一次 |
[20:14] | me and the cops want the same thing. | 条子和我有着相同的目标 |
[20:17] | I don’t know who did this, | 我不知道凶手是谁 |
[20:20] | but whoever he is, | 但不管他是谁 |
[20:22] | he brought you guys down on my head, so… | 他栽赃到了我头上 所以… |
[20:24] | I hope you find him. | 我希望你们能抓住他 |
[20:28] | And I hope you put him in my cell. | 并希望你们能把他跟我关在一起 |
[20:33] | He and I have a lot to talk about. | 我跟他得好好谈谈 |
[20:38] | Hmm, that can not be good for your eyes. | 这样对视力不好 |
[20:40] | Mine eyes offend me. | 我的眼睛让我不爽 |
[20:42] | They’re missing something. | 它们漏下了些什么 |
[20:43] | It’s an unsettling sensation. | 这感觉十分不爽 |
[20:47] | So, I got Marcus’ text. | 我收到马库斯的信息了 |
[20:50] | Farris isn’t our shooter. | 法莱斯不是凶手 |
[20:51] | Obviously, one of the gang let someone in last night. | 很显然 帮派里有人昨晚让外人进来了 |
[20:53] | They swear that they did not. | 他们发誓没有 |
[20:55] | I believe them. | 我相信他们 |
[20:56] | What, you think someone broke in? | 怎么 你觉得是有人闯了进来 |
[20:57] | Leaving aside the fact that the Brood’s lair is nigh impenetrable, | 先不说那伙人的老巢固若金汤 |
[21:00] | let’s say they had. | 就算他们真闯进去了 |
[21:01] | What would be their agenda, to steal from the gang? | 他们的目的是什么 要偷东西吗 |
[21:04] | As far as anyone can tell, nothing was taken. | 到目前为止 什么东西也没丢 |
[21:06] | Maybe the shooting didn’t have anything to do with the gang. | 也许枪杀跟帮派完全无关 |
[21:08] | Maybe Dunning had an enemy, they followed him in… | 也许邓宁有仇人 他们跟着他溜了进去… |
[21:09] | And shot him twice in a building occupied | 然后在一个有15名荷枪实弹的飞车党的 |
[21:11] | by 15 heavily armed bikers? | 房间里开了两枪 |
[21:14] | I have to believe there were | 我相信还有比这 |
[21:14] | easier times and places to do the man in. | 更合适的时间和地点来报复 |
[21:18] | Has the rug turned up? | 找到地毯了吗 |
[21:19] | It has not. | 没有 |
[21:20] | The bikers in lockup swear | 被关起来的飞车党 |
[21:21] | that they got rid of it a week ago | 发誓说一星期前就扔了 |
[21:22] | when one of their hard-partying crew named “chainsaw”, | 当时有个叫电锯的成员在派对上玩的过猛 |
[21:24] | soiled it in a most unpleasant way. | 把地毯弄脏了 |
[21:27] | Obviously, that is a lie, right? | 这显然谎话 对吧 |
[21:28] | Or Farris replaced the rug. | 或是法莱斯换掉了地毯 |
[21:38] | Aren’t you gonna ask me how it went with Fiona? | 你不问问菲欧娜那边情况如何吗 |
[21:42] | How did it go with Fiona? | 菲欧娜那边情况如何 |
[21:43] | It went well. | 还不错 |
[21:45] | Her boss seems like a nice guy. | 她老板看起来是个好人 |
[21:46] | She’s decided to stay at Pentillion. | 她决定留在盘特林了 |
[21:52] | You know, you could have told me that you like her. | 你可以告诉我你喜欢她的 |
[21:55] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[21:56] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[21:58] | Yes, I like Fiona. | 没错 我喜欢菲欧娜 |
[22:01] | She’s compulsively honest, | 她强迫症般的诚实 |
[22:02] | and she’s congenitally unpretentious. | 而且她天生不爱炫耀 |
[22:04] | And pretty. | 还很漂亮 |
[22:05] | What are you getting at? | 你想暗示什么 |
[22:07] | You like her as in like like. | 你是真的喜欢她 |
[22:09] | You’re suggesting a romantic interest, | 你想说我对她是男女之情 |
[22:11] | and more specifically, you’re suggesting | 更具体一点 你说的是 |
[22:12] | a romantic interest in the vernacular of a prepubescent child. | 类似于未发育前的两小无猜的感情 |
[22:18] | This is the book you loaned her. | 这是你借她的书 |
[22:19] | She wanted me to give it back to you. | 她让我还给你 |
[22:26] | So? | 所以呢 |
[22:27] | So? | 所以 |
[22:30] | Hundreds of books in the house, how many volumes of poetry? | 我们家这么多书 有几本诗集 |
[22:33] | Zero. | 一本都没有 |
[22:34] | You bought it for her. | 你专门为她买的 |
[22:35] | Bought it to lend it. | 买之后借的 |
[22:37] | Right. | 对啊 |
[22:40] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[22:41] | No, I don’t mind at all. | 完全不会啊 |
[22:44] | Oh, come on. | 别啊 |
[22:49] | Why are you being so weird about this? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[22:51] | I’m being weird. | 我奇怪 |
[22:52] | Yes, you are. | 对 你就是很奇怪 |
[22:53] | You like someone, that’s amazing. | 你有喜欢的人 这很好啊 |
[22:55] | I like many women, often two at at time, | 我喜欢许多女人 经常脚踩两只船 |
[22:57] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:58] | No, this is not about sex. | 不 这次不是性欲 |
[23:00] | You really like her. | 你是真的喜欢她 |
[23:02] | Stop using that word. | 别再说”喜欢”了 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry, and I’m sorry that I teased you, | 我错了 我不该取笑你 |
[23:06] | but I really do think this is great. | 但我真的觉得这是好事 |
[23:07] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[23:08] | Help? | 帮什么忙 |
[23:09] | I could talk to her, feel her out. | 我可以跟她聊聊 试探她 |
[23:11] | See if the feeling is mutual. | 看看她是不是也对你有意思 |
[23:12] | Look, the book thing didn’t work out, | 听着 借书这事虽然没成 |
[23:14] | but maybe we could find something that does. | 但我们可以想想有什么行得通的 |
[23:22] | It’s Detective Dunning’s autopsy report. | 邓宁警探的尸检报告出来了 |
[23:27] | “Cause of death, multiple gunshots.” | “死亡原因 多处枪击” |
[23:29] | Surprise, surprise. | 没想到啊 没想到 |
[23:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | We need to go to the morgue right away. | 我们得立刻去停尸房 |
[23:41] | Do you want to tell me what we’re looking for? | 你要不要告诉我 我们要找什么 |
[23:43] | Iceland. | 冰岛 |
[23:44] | Under “Distinguishing marks,” | 在”显著标志”下面 |
[23:46] | the medical examiner listed a small mole. | 法医标出了一颗小痣 |
[23:49] | It’s location… | 位于… |
[23:52] | detective Dunning’s right wrist. | 邓宁警探的右手腕 |
[23:56] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[23:57] | It does, if you let it. | 说得通 只要你肯接受 |
[24:00] | The man we saw shoot Ryan Dunning | 我们看到的枪杀莱恩·邓宁的人 |
[24:03] | was Ryan Dunning. | 就是莱恩·邓宁 |
[24:12] | Dunning and an accomplice staged the video. | 邓宁和一名同伙设计好的录像 |
[24:15] | Dunning played the part of the shooter, | 邓宁演的是射击者 |
[24:16] | while his partner wore the camera. | 而他的同伴负责弄坏相机 |
[24:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:20] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 目前还不知道 |
[24:21] | Presumably, he intended to survive the ruse | 假设 他想要通过诡计活下来 |
[24:23] | and merely fake his own death. | 只是单纯设计自己假死 |
[24:24] | Maybe he was gonna leave us a body we couldn’t identify | 也许他会留一具查不出是谁的尸体 |
[24:27] | or maybe the camera was just gonna turn up. | 也许摄像机还能打开 |
[24:29] | Given his current residency at the morgue, | 鉴于他现在已经躺在停尸房了 |
[24:30] | it seems likely that his co-conspirator double-crossed him. | 他的同伙很可能出卖了他 |
[24:33] | The real bullet wounds were positioned to match | 真正的枪伤位置是故意设计的 |
[24:35] | what we believe we saw. | 以便跟我们看到的情况吻合 |
[24:39] | At the very least, this suggests an awareness | 至少可以证明 |
[24:41] | on the killer’s part that a video was being made. | 凶手知道当时在拍录像 |
[24:43] | All this over a mole. | 以上全凭一颗痣推测出来 |
[24:47] | Hell, it could be a piece of dirt. | 天啊 这说不定就是一块脏印子 |
[24:48] | It isn’t just the mole. | 不只是这颗痣 |
[24:49] | Once we realized whose hand we were looking at, | 我们一发现这是谁的手 |
[24:51] | we re-examined the video. | 就重新检查了录像 |
[24:53] | The shooter’s legs and lower body | 枪击者的腿和下半身 |
[24:55] | are also a match for Dunning. | 也和邓宁的吻合 |
[24:57] | Conversely, | 反过来 |
[24:58] | we found that the person wearing the camera | 我们发现弄坏相机的人 |
[25:00] | could not be Dunning. | 不可能是邓宁 |
[25:01] | The detective stood at six-foot-two. | 警探站着有1米9 |
[25:03] | When I met him, | 我和他碰头的时候 |
[25:04] | I measured his stride length to be 34 inches. | 我估测他每步大概86厘米 |
[25:07] | Upon questioning those details in the video, | 经核实录像中的细节 |
[25:10] | I estimate the camera’s wearer to be about five-foot-seven, | 我估测弄坏相机的人大概有1米7 |
[25:12] | with a step length of 30 inches, | 步长大约76厘米 |
[25:14] | also a slight favor of the left leg. | 并且走路时重心喜欢放在左腿上 |
[25:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[25:18] | It’s a lot to take in, Will. | 这一下很难接受 威尔 |
[25:19] | A lot to take in? | 很难接受 |
[25:22] | It’s unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[25:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:27] | Why would he stage the video? | 他为什么要设计这段录像 |
[25:29] | What did he stand to gain? | 他想要什么 |
[25:30] | You told me that Dunning had been pushing | 你说过邓宁几个月以来 |
[25:31] | for months to take down that crew? | 被下令拿下犯罪团伙 |
[25:33] | Staging his own murder in Farris’ office | 设计自己死在法莱斯办公室 |
[25:36] | made that happen. | 可以实现 |
[25:37] | As for motive, | 至于动机 |
[25:37] | at this point, we can only theorize. | 目前我们只有理论推测 |
[25:40] | Detective Dunning managed to shoot this video | 邓宁警探成功在一个名副其实的堡垒里 |
[25:42] | inside a veritable fortress. | 拍下了这段视频 |
[25:44] | Given those circumstances, | 鉴于这些情况 |
[25:46] | it seems likely he was in league | 看来他是和一名或多名帮派成员 |
[25:47] | with one or more members of the gang. | 共同谋划了此事 |
[25:49] | It’s possible it was a well-concealed mutiny. | 有可能是一场密谋的叛变 |
[25:51] | Farris takes a big fall, | 法莱斯倒台 |
[25:52] | while his underlings get slaps on the wrist. | 他的部下锒铛入狱 |
[25:55] | They get out long before he does, | 但他们会比他早出狱 |
[25:56] | and Dunning’s partner rises to the top. | 邓宁的同伙就能当上老大 |
[25:59] | There’s another possibility, too. | 这也有可能 |
[26:02] | Dunning’s last assignment had him buying product | 邓宁的最后一个任务 |
[26:04] | from the Mexicans. | 是向墨西哥人买货 |
[26:05] | Now they’ve stepped right into the vacuum | 现在他们已经长驱直入 |
[26:07] | and taken over Farris’ corners. | 占了法莱斯的地盘 |
[26:09] | Maybe, | 也许 |
[26:10] | Dunning got chummy with one of them. | 邓宁跟他们的人结成同盟了 |
[26:12] | Maybe they coerced him into doing this, | 也许是他们强迫他做的 |
[26:14] | I-I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[26:17] | but I’ll look into it, | 但我会去调查的 |
[26:19] | and whatever the truth is, we’ll deal with it. | 不管真相如何 我们都会处理好 |
[26:30] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[26:31] | CCS. | 鉴证科 |
[26:33] | Back when Detective Dunning | 当时邓宁警探 |
[26:34] | was urging his captain to raid the gang, | 在催促他的警监突袭这个帮派 |
[26:36] | he insisted that Farris’ computer | 他坚称法莱斯的电脑里 |
[26:38] | held a wealth of evidence against them. | 存有大量可以指控他们的证据 |
[26:40] | Now, that might have been a lie | 现在 他说的也许是谎言 |
[26:41] | to bait the captain into action | 用来引诱警监采取行动 |
[26:43] | or he might have been telling the truth. | 也可能他说的是真的 |
[26:44] | If it is true, | 如果是真的 |
[26:45] | that computer has all the details | 那台电脑就存有 |
[26:47] | of the gang’s activities and finances. | 帮派活动和财务的所有细节 |
[26:49] | A good place to look for other motives to break them up. | 一个寻找其他动机击败帮派的着手点 |
[26:52] | If you’re asking if Dunning was telling the truth | 如果你想问 关于电脑的事 |
[26:54] | about the computer, he was. | 邓宁是否说了实话 是实话 |
[26:56] | It took some time to break the encryption, | 破解加密花了点时间 |
[26:57] | so I haven’t been through the whole machine yet, | 所以我还没看完机器上的所有信息 |
[26:59] | but there’s already plenty here, | 但证据已经足够了 |
[27:01] | and not just against Farris. | 不仅是针对法莱斯 |
[27:03] | I’d say his suppliers in the Midwest | 他在中东的供应商 |
[27:04] | have plenty to worry about, too. | 也有不少事要担心了 |
[27:05] | What about money? Dunning mentioned banking records. | 钱呢 邓宁提到过银行记录的事 |
[27:08] | Yes, Farris had accounts in Switzerland, | 是的 法莱斯在瑞士 |
[27:11] | and the Cayman Islands. | 还有开曼群岛有银行账户 |
[27:14] | Would you be able to tell | 你能告诉我们 |
[27:15] | if there was any activity on these accounts | 这些账户在最近的24小时内 |
[27:16] | in the last 24 hours? | 有什么活动吗 |
[27:18] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[27:19] | Someone cleaned them out late yesterday morning. | 有人昨天中午清空了账户 |
[27:21] | All together, about five-and-a-half million dollars. | 总共大约550万美元 |
[27:26] | The transfers were at around 11:30. | 11:30左右转的账 |
[27:29] | That was after the raid, | 那是在突袭之后 |
[27:30] | and before police picked up Farris, | 警察逮捕法莱斯之前 |
[27:32] | so it’s possible he realized we had his computer, | 所以有可能是他意识到我们会拿到他的电脑 |
[27:34] | and moved the money while he still could. | 所以提前把钱转走了 |
[27:36] | Or Dunning’s accomplice used the distraction of a police raid | 也可能邓宁的同伙利用警察的突袭 |
[27:39] | to help himself to Farris’ money. | 拿了法莱斯的钱 |
[27:43] | Excuse me a minute– this is my captain. | 稍等片刻 是我的警监 |
[27:49] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:50] | About? | 关于什么 |
[27:51] | About Fiona. | 关于菲欧娜 |
[27:52] | I am drawn to her. | 我被她吸引了 |
[27:54] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是坏事 |
[27:56] | It is a bad thing. | 这就是坏事 |
[27:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:57] | Well, let’s say I acted on my feelings. | 假如我跟着感觉走 |
[27:59] | and I, uh, engaged her. | 我靠近她 |
[28:01] | Forged a relationship. | 缔造一段感情 |
[28:02] | Do you think that would end well for her? | 你觉得对她来说会有好结果吗 |
[28:04] | Why are you assuming it would end? | 你为什么要假设这段感情会结束 |
[28:06] | Oh, so she’s my destiny now, is she? | 所以她现在成了我命中注定的人了 |
[28:07] | We’re going to get married and have children. | 我们会结婚生子 |
[28:09] | I’m just saying, you’re worrying about the breakup | 我只是说 你还没去约会 |
[28:11] | when you haven’t even gone out on a date. | 就担心起分手的事了 |
[28:12] | There’s not going to be a date. | 不可能会有约会 |
[28:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:14] | Because she’s more sensitive than the average woman. | 因为她比一般女性更敏感 |
[28:16] | She’s easier to hurt and confuse. | 她更容易受伤 感到困惑 |
[28:18] | So, don’t hurt her. Don’t confuse her. | 那就不要伤害她 不要让她困惑 |
[28:20] | I confuse everyone. | 我让所有人都感到困惑 |
[28:21] | So, by not asking Fiona out, | 所以你不约菲欧娜出去 |
[28:23] | you are protecting her from you. | 是在保护她不受你的伤害 |
[28:25] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[28:26] | You make it sound like you can’t be in a relationship, | 你说的好像自己不能谈恋爱一样 |
[28:28] | when you were, with Irene. | 但你谈过 和艾琳 |
[28:30] | Oh, you mean Moriarty? | 你是说莫里亚蒂 |
[28:31] | Whatever you want to call her, | 不管你想怎么称呼她 |
[28:32] | you loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[28:34] | She broke your heart, I get it, | 她伤了你的心 我懂 |
[28:35] | but just because she did, | 但她做过这种事 |
[28:36] | doesn’t mean that Fiona will, too. | 不代表菲欧娜也会 |
[28:40] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[28:41] | I have to go prep a deposition, | 我得准备一场取证会 |
[28:43] | but you can keep all of this. | 但你们可以留下这些 |
[28:46] | I’ll let you know if I find anything else. | 如果有什么发现我会告诉你们的 |
[28:48] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[28:54] | She has a nice butt, okay. | 她的臀部确实不错 |
[28:55] | You don’t have to stare at it. | 你不用一直盯着看 |
[29:04] | Detective Hagen? | 哈根警探 |
[29:06] | Sorry, our captain would like a quick word. | 抱歉 我们警监想跟你说几句 |
[29:08] | It shouldn’t take a moment. | 不会耽搁太久 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:18] | Captain’s not even here. | 警监根本不在 |
[29:20] | How tall would you say the detective was? | 你说那警探有多高 |
[29:23] | I don’t know, five-seven? | 我不知道 1米7左右 |
[29:27] | See how she favors her left leg? | 看到她喜欢左腿使力吗 |
[29:29] | She has a step length of approximately 30 inches, | 她的步长大概是76厘米 |
[29:32] | or wouldn’t you agree? | 你说是不是 |
[29:35] | We’ve seen that gait before. | 我们之前见过这步态 |
[29:47] | Detective Hagen was Ryan Dunning’s accomplice. | 哈根警探是莱恩·邓宁的同伙 |
[29:51] | She plays the part of Dunning in that video. | 她在这视频中扮演的邓宁 |
[29:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:54] | She has hips and breasts. | 她有大屁股和胸 |
[29:56] | Putting her behind the camera protects her identity. | 把她放到摄像机后方可以保护她的身份 |
[30:00] | Not to mention the fact that in this conspiracy of two, | 更别提这两个同谋者之中 |
[30:02] | only Dunning could pass for a member of the Brood. | 只有邓宁能以魔鬼窝一员的身份进入 |
[30:05] | This was about the computer. | 是为了电脑 |
[30:06] | This was always about the computer. | 一直就是为了电脑 |
[30:08] | Gaining access to it long enough to decrypt its contents | 争取足够多的时间解密内容 |
[30:11] | and empty Nick Farris’ bank accounts. | 然后清空尼克·法莱斯的银行账户 |
[30:13] | Dunning spent months trying to convince his captain | 邓宁花了数月的时间劝说他的警监 |
[30:16] | to execute a raid on the gang’s headquarters. | 对帮派的总部进行突袭 |
[30:19] | What would said raid have accomplished? | 你说突袭能带来什么结果 |
[30:21] | It would put the computer in Lisa Hagen’s hands. | 会把电脑送到丽莎·哈根手里 |
[30:23] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[30:24] | Only Captain Lombardi refuses to act, | 只不过隆巴迪警监拒绝行动 |
[30:26] | so the two detectives concoct Plan B. | 所以这俩警探执行了B计划 |
[30:29] | Fake Dunning’s murder to force the raid. | 伪造邓宁的死亡来促使突袭 |
[30:32] | Same result. | 结果相同 |
[30:33] | Computer goes to Hagen. | 电脑落入哈根手里 |
[30:36] | Only this time, she gets an added bonus, | 只不过这次 她拿了额外红利 |
[30:39] | doubling the value of her prize. | 加倍了自己的奖赏 |
[30:41] | She kills Dunning, keeps all the money for herself. | 她杀了邓宁 独吞所有的钱 |
[30:44] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[30:46] | Everything you’re saying fits perfectly. | 你说的一切都天衣无缝 |
[30:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:49] | Except for one thing, | 除了一件事 |
[30:51] | none of it makes any sense. | 这一切都说不通 |
[30:54] | Dunning shows up at a heavily guarded building | 邓宁出现在重兵把守的建筑里 |
[30:57] | with a second cop, a female cop, | 带着另一个警察 一位女警 |
[30:58] | which you would think would stand out a little. | 你不觉得会有些显眼吗 |
[31:00] | Somehow he sneaks past a gauntlet of bikers | 不知怎的 他躲过了一群飞车党 |
[31:03] | into the office, | 进入办公室 |
[31:05] | where they stay long enough to shoot a video, | 待了足够拍下一段视频的时间 |
[31:07] | with gunshots, and then get out alive. | 开了枪 最后还活着出去了 |
[31:10] | Have you forgotten about the hours you spent | 你忘了你花了那么长时间 |
[31:12] | trying to figure out how to get Dunning in there alone, | 就为了想明白怎么能让邓宁自己进去 |
[31:14] | just to give him enough time to copy files to a stick drive? | 只为有足够的时间把文件拷贝到闪存盘里吗 |
[31:19] | Oh, um, can you remind me, | 你能提醒我一下 |
[31:22] | which one of these is Dunning, and which one is Hagen? | 这里哪个是邓宁哪个是哈根吗 |
[31:24] | Oh, right, it doesn’t matter, | 对了 无关紧要 |
[31:26] | because they would both be dead. | 因为他俩肯定都死定了 |
[31:32] | According to Captain Lombardi, | 根据隆巴迪警探所说 |
[31:33] | Lisa Hagen and Ryan Dunning worked together | 丽莎·哈根和莱恩·邓宁曾在 |
[31:35] | on a previous assignment. | 上一次工作中合作过 |
[31:37] | Perhaps they grew close. | 也许他们变得很亲近 |
[31:38] | Perhaps they grew very close. | 也许他们变得非常亲近 |
[31:40] | Given the encryption on Farris’ computer, | 根据法莱斯电脑上的加密技术来看 |
[31:42] | Dunning would have known he’d need an expert to mine its data. | 邓宁知道他需要一个专家来解析资料 |
[31:44] | Which brings us back to my question, | 所以又回到我那个问题上了 |
[31:46] | which you still haven’t answered. | 你还是没有解答出来 |
[31:47] | If Dunning could get a computer expert in, | 如果邓宁可以带电脑专家进去 |
[31:49] | and with all that time, | 还有那么多的时间 |
[31:51] | why would he need to get the computer out, | 为什么他要把电脑带出来 |
[31:52] | Why not just copy the files? | 为什么不直接拷贝了那些文件 |
[31:54] | Perhaps Farris’ safeguards prevented one | 也许法莱斯的防护措施防止了别人 |
[31:55] | from simply copying the files. | 直接拷贝文件 |
[31:57] | If so, getting the computer out of the office | 如此的话 将电脑带出办公室 |
[32:00] | and into the police lab would still have been necessary. | 然后送入警局实验室就是有必要的 |
[32:03] | Okay, even if you’re right, which, I’m still not saying, | 好吧 我还是不信服 但就算你是对的 |
[32:07] | how are we going to prove it? | 我们要怎么证明呢 |
[32:08] | The bank transfers are untraceable, | 银行转账记录无法查证 |
[32:10] | and Lisa’s had carte blanche | 而丽莎全权掌握着那电脑 |
[32:11] | to that computer for at least two days. | 至少有两天的时间 |
[32:13] | I mean, she would have been smart enough | 我是说 她肯定很聪明 |
[32:14] | to get rid of any digital track she might have left. | 把她留下的所有数码记录都清除掉了 |
[32:19] | Okay, now, | 好了 |
[32:20] | you might not need sleep, but I do, | 你可能不需要睡眠 但我需要 |
[32:21] | so please, get out of my room. | 所以请你离开我的房间 |
[32:38] | I know it’s late, but I wanted to give Joan | 我知道很晚了 但我想给乔恩一个礼物 |
[32:39] | a present for helping me. | 感谢她帮了我 |
[32:41] | Oh, come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:49] | Food is for new houses or babies, | 食物是给添新房或是新生孩子人的 |
[32:52] | but this is pie, which is for dessert. | 不过这是派 可以当甜品 |
[32:55] | Wine is for dinner parties. | 葡萄酒可以用于晚宴 |
[32:58] | Flowers can be lots of things, | 花可以代表很多 |
[32:59] | I guess, depending on the color. | 主要取决于颜色 |
[33:00] | These are yellow, multi-purpose, | 这些是黄的 有很多意义 |
[33:02] | but not romantic. | 但不是浪漫的 |
[33:03] | She can pick the gift she wants, | 她可以选一个她喜欢的礼物 |
[33:06] | or have them all. | 或是都收下 |
[33:09] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[33:10] | Uh, yes, she’s just turning in for the night, | 在 她刚上床睡觉 |
[33:12] | but if you give me a moment… | 不过你要是能稍等片刻的话 |
[33:13] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[33:14] | I don’t want to bother her. | 我不想打扰她 |
[33:16] | And besides, | 而且 |
[33:17] | I also wanted to see you. | 我也想见见你 |
[33:21] | The day Phil was arrested, you walked me home. | 菲尔被捕那天 你送了我回家 |
[33:23] | We talked… and I liked it… | 我们慢慢走着 我很喜欢… |
[33:27] | …talking to you. | 跟你聊天 |
[33:30] | Can we do it again? | 能再来一次吗 |
[33:33] | It’s pretty up here. | 这上面很美 |
[33:36] | My apartment has a nice view, | 我的公寓景观已经不错了 |
[33:38] | but nothing like this. | 但跟这儿没法比 |
[33:40] | Watson tells me you’re about to start working | 华生跟我说你准备 |
[33:41] | with Phil Balsam’s replacement. | 跟菲尔·巴萨姆的继任者共事了 |
[33:44] | Uh, next week. | 就下周 |
[33:46] | His name is Greg Wakino. | 他叫格雷格·瓦其诺 |
[33:50] | I, uh, I wrote him an e-mail today. | 我今天给他写了封邮件 |
[33:53] | I explained that I’m neuro-atypical. | 跟他说了我是非典型神经性 |
[33:56] | Told him what it’s like to work with me, | 说了跟我共事会是什么样 |
[33:59] | what I need from him, and what he can expect. | 还有我们可以如何相互配合 |
[34:02] | That way when we meet, it’ll be easier. | 这样等我们见面时会轻松些 |
[34:05] | I’m sure he appreciated that. | 相信他会很感激你的用心 |
[34:08] | It’s hard for me, talking, | 对我来说挺难的 跟人聊天 |
[34:11] | not picking up on the things that other people do. | 还得像其他人那样不注意到一些细节 |
[34:14] | The uh, the signals… | 那些…信号 |
[34:19] | …like now. | 就像现在 |
[34:23] | I can’t tell if you’re, if you’re happy to see me, or… | 我不知道你见到我是否高兴 还是… |
[34:27] | I’m very happy to see you. | 我非常高兴见到你 |
[34:32] | Would you like to kiss me? | 你想吻我吗 |
[34:38] | Asking ’cause I’d like you to. | 因为我希望你吻我 |
[34:43] | Um, Fiona… | 菲欧娜… |
[34:44] | I’ve been, uh, thinking about you. | 我一直…想着你 |
[34:47] | Spending time with you that day, | 那天跟你共度的时光 |
[34:49] | I enjoyed it. | 我很享受 |
[34:51] | That doesn’t happen very often. | 这可不常发生 |
[34:54] | Also, you’re very handsome, | 而且 你很帅 |
[34:56] | and you smell nice. | 你的气味也很好闻 |
[34:58] | A lot of people don’t. | 很多人都不太好闻 |
[35:07] | Was that your phone? | 是你的手机吗 |
[35:09] | Uh, yes it was. | 是 |
[35:12] | Strange that you’re not checking it, isn’t it? | 你看都不看也太奇怪了吧 |
[35:17] | It’s a colleague, he wants me to call him. | 是个同事 他想让我打给他 |
[35:20] | I’ll go now. | 我走了 |
[35:21] | You don’t have to. | 不用的 |
[35:22] | I should. | 我该走了 |
[35:23] | This was hard, coming here, | 其实挺难的 来到这里 |
[35:24] | saying these things. | 说这些话 |
[35:27] | I’m glad I did, but I’d like to stop now. | 我很高兴我这么做了 但现在该打住了 |
[35:48] | Sherlock! | 夏洛克 |
[35:57] | What the hell is all this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[35:58] | You’re confused. | 你很困惑 |
[35:59] | You’re wondering how I managed to move you | 你不知道我如何没吵醒你 |
[36:01] | and your bed to the media room without waking you. | 就把你和你的床搬到了媒体室 |
[36:04] | A little. | 有点 |
[36:05] | I didn’t move you. | 我没搬你 |
[36:06] | Wh– are you saying someone else did? | 什么意思 你是说有别人搬了我 |
[36:08] | After you turned in last night, Marcus informed me | 你昨晚上床后 马库斯告诉我 |
[36:10] | that the missing rug had been found. | 失踪的地毯找到了 |
[36:12] | The one from the video? | 视频里那个吗 |
[36:14] | The police traced it from the gang’s Dumpster | 警方从帮派的垃圾桶 |
[36:16] | to a landfill. | 追查到了一个垃圾场 |
[36:18] | It had been soiled in precisely the way | 被弄脏了 跟飞车党们说的情况 |
[36:20] | the bikers said it would be. | 一模一样 |
[36:25] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:25] | So, it was not soiled in the staged video. | 所以 它在视频里可没被弄脏 |
[36:34] | What does this have to do with you moving my bed in here? | 这跟你把我的床搬到这里有什么关系 |
[36:36] | As I said, I didn’t move you. | 我说了 我没搬你 |
[36:38] | Look out the window, you’ll see you’re still | 看看窗外 你会发现 |
[36:39] | squarely on the second floor. | 你还在二楼呢 |
[36:53] | This is my bedroom. | 这是我的卧室 |
[36:55] | So, you moved all this stuff down here | 所以你把这些都搬了下来 |
[36:57] | to make me think I was in the media room. | 就为了让我以为我在媒体室 |
[36:59] | Now you know why the two rugs don’t look the same. | 现在你知道两块地毯为什么不一样了 |
[37:02] | One of them is the genuine article… | 一个是真正的艺术品 |
[37:06] | And the other’s a prop. | 另一个是赝品 |
[37:08] | So Dunning and Hagen built an exact replica | 所以邓宁和哈根在另一个地方 |
[37:10] | of this office someplace else. | 复制了这间办公室 |
[37:12] | That’s where they shot the video. | 他们是在那里拍的视频 |
[37:14] | I’d very much like to find it, wouldn’t you? | 我很想找到那地方 你呢 |
[37:25] | You don’t have to carry that. | 不用你抱着 |
[37:27] | I’m a big detective. | 我自己能行 |
[37:28] | Oh, no, it’s my pleasure. | 没事 我很荣幸 |
[37:30] | So glad we ran into each other, | 很高兴又见面了 |
[37:31] | it gives me a chance to tell you | 让我有机会告诉你 |
[37:32] | how useful our previous meeting was. | 上次碰面起了多大作用 |
[37:34] | Oh, glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[37:36] | I think that’s everything off Farris’ computer now, | 这应该就是法莱斯电脑里的所有东西了 |
[37:38] | so I can give you a more thorough report. | 我可以给你份更详尽的报告 |
[37:40] | How was your deposition? | 你的取证会怎么样了 |
[37:41] | Uh, rescheduled for next week. | 调到下周了 |
[37:44] | I just have to ask, | 我得问问 |
[37:45] | the bits and pieces we get from the sidelines, | 我们从局外人那挖到的细碎线索 |
[37:47] | it’s like trying to put a jigsaw puzzle together with half the set. | 就像试图用半幅拼图来拼出全貌 |
[37:50] | Good practice, by the way, if you haven’t tried it. | 其实是挺好的练习 如果你还没试过的话 |
[37:53] | Um, I-I heard Dunning faked his own murder | 我听说邓宁伪造了自己的死亡 |
[37:56] | to get to the bank accounts, | 想获取银行账户 |
[37:57] | but then his accomplice really killed him? | 结果他的同伙真把他杀了 |
[38:00] | That’s our understanding. | 据我们所知是这样 |
[38:01] | We should know more soon, yeah. | 应该很快就会知道更多情况了 |
[38:04] | Oh, we’re in here today. | 我们今天在这边 |
[38:13] | Would you mind? | 可以吗 |
[38:19] | Detective, have a seat. | 警探 请坐 |
[38:23] | Detective Hagen. | 哈根警探 |
[38:25] | This is Detective Riba, your union delegate. | 这位是莉巴警探 你们的工会代表 |
[38:29] | We know you did it, Lisa. | 我们知道是你干的 丽萨 |
[38:32] | I confess, we were stumped for quite some time, | 我承认 我们纠结了很长时间 |
[38:34] | trying to work out how you and Detective Dunning shot that video. | 想弄清你和邓宁警探是怎么拍下视频的 |
[38:37] | Then we realized it was more a question of where you shot it. | 后来我们意识到更核心的问题是在哪拍的 |
[38:40] | Once we understood that you had created | 一旦我们弄明白 |
[38:41] | a facsimile of Nick Farris’ office, | 你们复制了尼克·法莱斯的办公室 |
[38:44] | it was just a matter of locating it. | 那就只是找出地点的问题了 |
[38:46] | Your grandparents were in | 你祖父母 |
[38:47] | the antiques business up in Tarrytown. | 曾在柏油村从事古董生意 |
[38:49] | We saw that your family still owns a warehouse up there. | 我们发现你父母在那里还拥有一间仓库 |
[38:52] | We searched it this morning, | 今早我们去搜查了 |
[38:53] | and found what’s left of your set. | 发现了剩下的东西 |
[38:55] | You dressed it perfectly. | 你布置得非常完美 |
[38:57] | Meticulously matching every detail. | 每处细节都复制得一丝不苟 |
[39:00] | Paneled walls, desk, girlie calendar… | 镶板的墙 桌子 美女日历 |
[39:03] | the rug. | 地毯 |
[39:06] | At some point after you were done, | 你们事成之后的某个时间 |
[39:07] | you shot Dunning in the back for real. | 你从背后真的给了邓宁一枪 |
[39:09] | You were careful to use the same angles as you did in the video, 450 00:39:23,330 –> 00:39:24,073 so they would match, | 你很小心地用了跟视频中相同的角度 好让两者吻合 |
[39:13] | including the final shot to the head. | 包括最后爆头的一枪 |
[39:16] | You did your best to scrub everything down. | 你进了最大努力想把一切冲刷干净 |
[39:18] | Burned what you couldn’t wash away. | 洗不掉的都烧了 |
[39:20] | But that’s the difference between a fake crime scene | 但真假犯罪现场的区别 |
[39:23] | and a real one. | 就在这里 |
[39:24] | Evidence always sticks around. | 证据总会存在的 |
[39:26] | We didn’t have to invite | 我们本不需要 |
[39:27] | your union delegate for this conversation. | 邀请你的工会代表加入这次谈话 |
[39:30] | We could have ambushed you, | 我们可以直接给你设埋伏 |
[39:32] | like you ambushed Detective Dunning. | 就像你暗算了邓宁警探那样 |
[39:35] | But in the end, | 但最终 |
[39:36] | we decided to treat you with respect, | 我们决定给你些尊重 |
[39:39] | like a cop. | 对警察的尊重 |
[39:40] | Really, the only things we don’t know, | 说真的 我们还有些事不知道 |
[39:42] | and-and this might offer you some small saving grace, | 这也许能为你提供一些弥补的机会 |
[39:46] | is who’s idea it was in the first place, | 一开始到底是谁的主意 |
[39:48] | and when the plan changed, | 还有 计划是什么时候变的 |
[39:50] | leading to Detective Dunning’s death. | 你什么时候决定要杀邓宁警探的 |
[39:52] | Maybe he got violent with you, | 也许他打了你 |
[39:53] | and maybe you realized he was gonna double-cross you, | 也许你意识到他会出卖你 |
[39:55] | so you killed him first. | 所以你就先下手为强了 |
[39:57] | If there’s anything you want to tell us | 要是你有什么想告诉我们 |
[39:58] | to make this go easier, now’s your chance. | 能让事情简单点的 现在就是你的机会 |
[40:12] | I was hoping we might resume our conversation from last night. | 我想继续我们昨晚的谈话 |
[40:16] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:32] | I’ve had boyfriends before. | 我以前有过男朋友 |
[40:35] | I, myself, have not. | 我没有过 |
[40:37] | Perhaps I just haven’t met the right guy. | 也许我只是没遇到对的人 |
[40:40] | I thought maybe you were wondering… | 我想你也许会好奇 |
[40:42] | if… | 我是否… |
[40:43] | I don’t know– sometimes people are surprised. | 我不知道 有时候人们会吃惊 |
[40:46] | You’re a remarkable woman. | 你是个很棒的女人 |
[40:49] | I assumed I was not the first person to notice that. | 我想我应该不是第一个注意到这点的人 |
[40:53] | I’m different, too, from other women you’ve dated, | 我还很另类 与你约会过的那些女人相比 |
[40:56] | or other women you could date. | 或者说你可能会约的那些女人 |
[40:59] | It takes a little more work with me. | 跟我在一起要多下点功夫 |
[41:02] | A little more time. | 多花些时间 |
[41:04] | I know that because I’ve heard it | 我知道这些是因为 |
[41:05] | from both my previous boyfriends. | 我的前两任男友都是这么说的 |
[41:08] | They were NT, neuro-typical. | 他们是正常人 |
[41:10] | Personally, I abhor the typical. | 个人来说 我恨正常人 |
[41:15] | Does the offer to kiss you still stand? | 吻你的提议还有效吗 |
[41:19] | No. | 不 |
[41:21] | I mean it does, | 我是说有效 |
[41:24] | just not right now. | 但不是现在 |
[41:28] | I’m a little afraid. | 我有点害怕 |
[41:30] | I’m a little afraid, too. | 我也有点怕 |
[41:34] | Would you like to get some coffee with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去喝点咖啡吗 |
[41:37] | I’d be delighted. | 不胜欢喜 |