Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Sherlock! 夏洛克
[00:14] That sounded like the first volley of a recrimination. 这听着像是一场争吵的第一声吼
[00:17] Do you care to explain this? 能给我解释一下吗
[00:19] Clyde is a Horsfield’s tortoise 克莱德是只四爪陆龟
[00:20] and needs to hibernate in the winter. 需要冬眠过冬
[00:22] Right, but you normally let him dig a burrow in the backyard. 是 但你通常会让它在后院挖个洞
[00:26] Given the erratic nature of New York’s recent winters, 鉴于近期纽约冬天不稳定的天气
[00:29] he needs a more controlled environment for his winter nap. 他需要一个更加可控的环境来进行冬眠
[00:32] The refrigerator is ideal, 冰箱就很合适
[00:34] maintaining a constant temperature of four degrees centigrade. 能保持四摄氏度的温度
[00:38] I see you’re planning a movie night in my absence. 看来你准备趁我不在时熬夜看电影啊
[00:40] Yep. Godfather I and II. 对 《教父》一二集
[00:42] You know, it’s not too late to cast about your social network 你知道 现在去你的社交网络里
[00:44] for a companion for the evening. Either in or out. 找个朋友一起看还不晚 在不在家都行
[00:48] It’s been a long time 你已经有很长时间
[00:49] since you’ve enjoyed any intimate contact. 没进行过任何形式的亲密接触了
[00:57] I’m fine. 我挺好
[00:58] Have fun with Athena and Minerva. 跟雅典娜和密涅瓦玩得开心点
[01:00] Yeah, it’s impossible not to. 想不开心也难
[01:06] Sleep tight. 睡个好觉
[01:23] Good evening. 晚上好
[01:25] Sherlock’s not here. 夏洛克不在
[01:28] Actually, I’ve come to see you. 其实 我是来找你的
[01:32] Come in. 进来吧
[01:42] I won’t be long. 我不会逗留太久的
[01:43] I wanted to extend an invitation. 我想提出一个邀请
[01:46] Well, apparently you’re something of a gourmand 似乎当涉及到现代烹饪时
[01:48] when it comes to the more adventurous side of modern cuisine. 你会有种美食家的冒险精神
[01:52] Sure. 当然
[01:54] Well, I’ve been invited to a restaurant opening tomorrow night, 我被邀请去一家明晚开张的餐馆
[01:59] and the chef’s a rising star. 那里的大厨是个冉起的新星
[02:01] And in my experience, 以我的经验来说
[02:03] these meals are best enjoyed across the table 那些菜品最好与那些
[02:05] from someone who appreciates them. 能够欣赏它们的人同桌共享
[02:07] I thought you might like to join me. 我想你也许愿意与我同去
[02:11] Just me? 只有我吗
[02:12] Sherlock is welcome to join, 也欢迎夏洛克来
[02:15] but it’s hard to imagine him at such an event. 但很难想象他会出现在那种场合中
[02:18] To him, food is mere fuel. 对他来说 食物仅仅是燃料
[02:21] And he was never comfortable in the crowd. 而且他在人群中总是很不安
[02:24] Shall we say… 你觉得定在…
[02:25] Eight o clock? 八点整如何
[02:36] The Bentley, please. 宾利 谢谢
[02:37] Yes, sir. Right away, sir. 好的先生 马上来 先生
[04:13] I didn’t see much. 我没看到多少
[04:14] Shots rang out, I dove for cover. 枪声响了 我躲了起来
[04:16] I saw a gray car driving away fast. 我看到一辆灰色的车快速开走了
[04:19] Gray car. Anything else? 灰色的车 还有其他的吗
[04:21] No. I-I got to go. Can I… can I go? 没有了 我得走了 我能走了吗
[04:24] What’s the best way to reach you in case we have more questions? 如果我们有问题 怎么联络你
[04:27] This is my office. 这是我办公室电话
[04:30] All right. We’ll be in touch. 好的 我们再联系
[04:43] What do we got? 什么情况
[04:44] Drive-by. Sort of. 飞车枪击 算是吧
[04:47] This guy was the target. 这家伙是目标
[04:48] After the shooter sprayed the area, 凶手扫射过区域后
[04:49] he got out of the car and pumped another burst 下车来冲着他的胸部
[04:51] into his chest. 又扫射了一通
[04:53] Big guy was his bodyguard. 大家伙是他的保镖
[04:54] Valet was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. 车童只是错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
[04:57] MLI found a Russian passport 法医调查院发现了一本俄国护照
[05:00] identifying him as Maxim Zolotov, 证实他是马克西姆·佐罗托夫
[05:02] a resident of Saint Petersburg. 圣彼得堡的居民
[05:05] His shoes were alligator, custom-made. 他的鞋是鳄鱼皮的 定制的
[05:07] Suit– custom, too. 西服 也是定制的
[05:08] So not just a Russian. A very rich Russian. 不仅仅是俄国人 还是个俄国土豪
[05:12] Where’s Sherlock? 夏洛克在哪
[05:14] He was out with some friends. 他和朋友出去了
[05:15] I sent a radio car to get him. 我派警车去接他了
[05:17] Since when does he have friends? 他什么时候开始有朋友了
[05:19] These are more like exercise partners. 她们更像是运动伙伴
[05:24] I’ll see how close he is. 我去看他到哪了
[05:30] Watson? 华生
[05:32] Where are you? 你在哪
[05:33] Crime scene. 犯罪现场
[05:34] I’m here. I don’t see you. 我在这 没看到你啊
[05:36] I’m at the second crime scene. 我在第二犯罪现场
[05:38] I found your shooters. 我找到了你们的枪手
[05:39] As luck would have it, 真是巧了
[05:41] both been murdered. 他俩都被杀了
[05:48] Officer Walker and I were moments from joining you 沃克警官和我本来马上就到你们那了
[05:51] when news of this crashed blue sedan came over the radio. 突然收到了这辆蓝色轿车撞毁的消息
[05:53] I recalled the shooters at the strip club escaped in a gray sedan, 我记得脱衣舞店的枪手是开着灰色轿车跑的
[05:56] so I asked him to pull over. 所以我叫他靠边停
[05:58] Why? You just said the colors don’t match. 为什么 你刚说了颜色不对
[06:01] I happen to know the area where the shooting took place 我碰巧知道枪击案发生的地点
[06:03] is illuminated by high-pressure sodium street lamps. 是被高压钠路灯照射着的地方
[06:06] It casts a yellow glow over its environs. 它会给周围加上一层黄色光
[06:08] This locale has LED lights, which are blue/white in color. 这地方是LED照明灯 是蓝白色的
[06:12] This car looks gray 这辆车的颜色
[06:13] in sodium light, blue under LED. 在钠灯下是灰色 LED下是蓝色
[06:16] Further inspection revealed that the passenger smells of cordite 进一步调查后 发现乘客身上有火药味
[06:20] and there is a firearm entangled in the wreckage. 并且有枪械落在废墟中
[06:25] So these are our guys. 所以他们就是我们要找的人
[06:27] You said they were murdered, 你说他们是被谋杀的
[06:28] but it looks like they lost control of their car and crashed. 但看起来是他们车辆失控撞毁的
[06:31] I think that’s the impression someone wants to convey. 我想这是某人想要给你造成的印象
[06:34] Note the position of the driver’s right foot. 注意司机右脚的位置
[06:36] It appears he was attempting to depress the brake pedal, 看起来他是在踩刹车
[06:39] but there are no skid marks on the roadway above. 但是道路上并没有滑胎印
[06:42] There are also indications he was attempting, 并且还有迹象显示 他在试图
[06:43] struggling to pull the wheel to the exact opposite direction 竭尽全力地将方向盘打向他最终死亡位置的
[06:47] of its fatal final turn. 相反方向
[06:50] None of the air bags have been deployed. 安全气囊都没有弹开
[06:52] A crash like this, they all should’ve inflated. 这种撞击 它们应该都激活的
[06:54] Unless someone overrode the controls of the vehicle. 除非是有人掌控了汽车
[06:57] You saying you think someone hacked it and made it crash? 你是说有人黑进车让它撞毁了
[07:00] Well, we’ve all seen the videos on the Internet. 咱们都看过网上的那个视频
[07:02] I mean, new cars like this are vulnerable to hacking. 这一类新车都很容易被黑
[07:05] Analysis of the car’s onboard computer 对车载电脑的分析
[07:07] will confirm whether I’m right. 会验证我是否正确
[07:09] But, yeah, I believe someone hired these two 但我相信有人雇了这两个人
[07:12] to carry out the shooting outside the club, 到那家夜店实施谋杀
[07:14] then took control of this vehicle 然后控制了这辆车
[07:15] and killed them in a staged accident 杀了他们并布置好现场
[07:17] to cover his or her tracks. 以掩盖他或她的罪行
[07:19] So while the triggermen are dead… 所以在枪手死了之后…
[07:21] The real killer is still at large. 真正的凶手依然逍遥法外
[07:26] So this is the code the NYPD techs 这就是纽约警局技术人员
[07:28] found on the car’s computer? 在那辆车的电脑上找到的代码吗
[07:30] It is. 没错
[07:31] That’s some sweet compression. 这些代码很精炼
[07:32] It’s definitely not native to the car’s computer. 绝对不是车载计算机的原生代码
[07:34] Someone must’ve overwritten the factory software. 肯定有人重写了汽车的控制软件
[07:37] Your task is to identify the author. 你的任务是识别作者的身份
[07:40] So the usual deal? 跟平时的价钱一样吗
[07:41] The usual. 跟平时一样
[07:42] You’re paying him? 你会给他报酬
[07:44] Of course. 当然
[07:45] I thought all your helpers worked for free. 我以为你的帮手都是义务劳动呢
[07:47] No one is compensated in cash. 他们没人收现金
[07:49] In Mason’s case, I allow him to sniff your hair 梅森的报酬是 我会让他在你睡觉时
[07:50] while you’re sleeping. 闻你的头发
[07:53] He’s joking. 他在开玩笑
[07:55] Tell her you’re joking. 告诉她你在开玩笑
[07:57] Mason craves certain limited edition action figures, 梅森想要一些限量版的手办
[07:59] and I have a friend who can secure 而我有个朋友能弄到
[08:00] even the rarest collectible. 最难收集到的那些
[08:04] I see our two assassins’ fingerprints 看来两名杀手的指纹
[08:05] were not in the federal database. 不在联邦数据库里
[08:07] No. The captain’s got a team looking into it. 对 警监让一组人去查了
[08:09] But, on the bright side, 但好消息是
[08:11] I found plenty of information on Zolotov. 我找了很多关于佐罗托夫的信息
[08:14] Turns out he’s not just some random rich guy. 结果发现他不是随便什么富人
[08:17] He was one of the richest men in the world. 他是世界上最富有的人之一
[08:18] Ranked somewhere in the mid-300s. 大约排在三百多名
[08:20] One of Russia’s so-called oligarchs. 俄罗斯所谓的政治寡头之一
[08:23] What’s an oligarch? 什么是政治寡头
[08:24] In Russia’s case, 对俄罗斯来说
[08:25] part of an inner circle that practically owns the country. 就是实际掌管国家的一小撮人
[08:28] So Zolotov made his money in shipping. 佐罗托夫靠海运赚钱
[08:30] He was a close personal friend of the Russian president. 他跟俄罗斯总统私交很好
[08:33] But according to his critics, not a nice man. 但据对他的评论来看 他不是什么好人
[08:35] The oligarchs are frequently referred to 政治寡头通常都被形容为
[08:37] as little more than billionaire thugs. 拥有亿万身家的恶棍
[08:40] Last year, a Polish paper did a profile on him. 去年 一份波兰报纸做了他的专题
[08:42] They said that he was a ruthless negotiator and implied 他们说他是个凶残的谈判家
[08:44] that he had assassins on retainer. 并暗示他雇了杀手
[08:46] So maybe one of the rival oligarchs had him killed. 也许是另一位敌对的政治寡头杀了他
[08:50] I would’ve thought, if a Russian wanted him dead, 我觉得如果是俄罗斯人想杀他
[08:51] they would do it in Russia, 他们会在俄罗斯动手
[08:53] where the authorities can be relied upon to turn a blind eye. 在那里当局会对这种事视而不见
[08:56] Perhaps he came to New York on business, it went poorly, 也许他来纽约谈生意 没能成功
[08:58] and someone decided to do unto him before he did unto them. 有人赶在被他下杀手前先动手了
[09:02] So why do you care? 你们为什么在乎这些
[09:05] I’m just saying. 我只是说说
[09:06] I mean, he was a bad guy. 毕竟 他是个坏人
[09:07] Now he’s dead. 现在他死了
[09:09] We should go see a movie or something. 我们该去看个电影什么的
[09:11] The people who killed him also killed his bodyguard 杀他的人还杀了他的保镖
[09:13] and the valet who was getting his car. 还有替他取车的服务生
[09:15] And even if there were no innocent victims, 而且就算没有受害人是无辜的
[09:17] no murder should go unsolved, 也没有不该破的谋杀案
[09:19] and no murderer should walk free. 没有不该抓的谋杀犯
[09:21] To think otherwise is to descend into a pit of moral relativism. 有相反的想法会让你陷入道德的相对论
[09:27] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[09:29] I’d like a word. 我有话跟你说
[09:36] So… 所以…
[09:37] what did my father want when he came here last night? 我父亲昨晚来这里干什么
[09:40] Let me guess– you can still smell his cologne upstairs. 让我猜猜 你还能闻到他的古龙水味
[09:42] He was here precisely three minutes, 48 seconds. 他在这里待了3分钟48秒
[09:45] Not long enough for that particular odor to settle. 这么短的时间无法留下特定的气味
[09:47] How do you know how long he was here? 你怎么知道他在这里待了多久
[09:48] I recently connected the brownstone’s exterior cameras 我最近把褐石屋外面的摄像头
[09:51] to both the doorbell and the Internet. 跟门铃和互联网连起来了
[09:52] Someone pushes the button, I’m sent a live feed. 只要有人按门铃 我就能看到实时画面
[09:55] So, uh, what did he want? 所以 他想干什么
[09:58] Nothing. 没什么
[09:59] Nothing… 没什么…
[10:02] He invited me to dinner. I said yes. 他邀请我去吃晚餐 我答应了
[10:06] You said I should reevaluate him, form my own opinion. 你说我应该重新审视他 形成自己的观点
[10:08] I thought this would be a good opportunity. 我觉得这是个好机会
[10:11] I-I’ve just got… I have one request. 我只有…我有一个要求
[10:14] There are three surviving Holmes men, 这世界上生活着三个姓福尔摩斯的男人
[10:15] and you’ve sampled the carnal wares of one. 你已经体验过其中一个的身体
[10:18] Two would be a pattern. 而两个就会形成一个模式
[10:19] This isn’t a date. 这不是约会
[10:22] You owe me one action figure. 你欠我一个手办
[10:25] I’m thinking Picard 1701, 我想要皮卡德上校的企业号星舰[出自星际迷航]
[10:27] “Tapestry” Edition. In its original packaging. “挂毯”版本的 要原装的
[10:29] You identified the hacker already? 你已经识别出黑客的身份了
[10:31] I found a signature buried in some lines of code. 我在一些代码中找到了隐藏的签名
[10:33] The hacker’s signature is a picture of a cat? 这黑客的签名是一张猫的图片
[10:35] It’s not just a picture. It’s an ASCII portrait. 这不只是一张图片 这是一张ASCII码绘画
[10:38] That means you can only use keyboard characters 那意味着你只能用键盘上的符号
[10:39] to form the image. Letters, numbers, symbols. 来组成图像 数字 符号
[10:42] And the signature is an image. 而签名是一幅画
[10:44] Well, that’s just how she does it. 这就是她的风格
[10:45] “She”? 她
[10:46] Mittens. 咪咪
[10:48] She’s the lead programmer at Pentillion Edge, 她是盘特林前沿科技公司的首席程序员
[10:50] that big R & D firm up in Chelsea. 那家公司的研发部在切尔西
[10:52] She posts on coding boards sometimes. 她有时会在编码论坛发布代码
[10:53] Her real name is Fiona something, 她的真名是菲欧娜什么的
[10:55] but everybody calls her Mittens ’cause she’s really into cats. 但大家都叫她咪咪 因为她很喜欢猫
[10:57] She’s kind of weird. 她有些古怪
[10:58] Weird enough to have taken several lives last night? 能古怪到在昨晚杀了几个人吗
[11:01] She likes cats, so… sure. 她喜欢猫 所以…当然
[11:07] Driverless cars. Hyperloop trains. 无人驾驶汽车 超级高铁
[11:10] Rockets to colonize space. 殖民太空的火箭
[11:12] Pentillion is certainly ambitious. 盘特林的野心真大
[11:14] They chase “Moonshots.” 他们在追求”月球探测器”
[11:18] It’s the current tech-speak for technologies which, 这是对一些科学技术的流行说法
[11:20] if brought to fruition, could literally change the world. 如果能够实现 就能完全改变世界
[11:24] Or take us to a new one. 或者带我们去一个新世界
[11:26] Hi. Phil Balsam. 你们好 我是菲尔·巴萨姆
[11:27] VP of R & D. 研发部的副总裁
[11:32] Sorry about the video– 这视频真是不好意思…
[11:33] it’s a little self-congratulatory. 看着有点浮夸
[11:35] Uh, we’re here to see Fiona Helbron, 我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的
[11:37] aka Mittens. 也就是咪咪
[11:39] Yes, my secretary told me– she said you were the police. 知道 我秘书告诉我了 你们是警察
[11:42] Would you mind telling me why you want to see Fiona? 能告诉我你们为什么要见菲欧娜吗
[11:44] Actually, we’re here to discuss 事实上 我们要跟她谈谈
[11:45] her role in five murders. 她与一起五人凶杀案的关系
[11:47] She wrote some software that was used 她编辑的某个软件
[11:49] to take control of a car last night, 昨晚被用于控制一台车
[11:50] that caused a fatal accident. 并引发了死亡事故
[11:53] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑
[11:54] Can you take us to her or not? 你到底能不能带我们去见她
[11:58] Yes, of course. But, uh… 当然能 但是…
[12:00] but trust me, 但请相信我
[12:00] she wouldn’t hurt anybody, she couldn’t. 她不会也不能伤害任何人
[12:02] Well, you might be able to send a rocket into orbit, Mr. Balsam, 巴萨姆先生 你也许可以把火箭射入轨道
[12:04] but please don’t presume to know what’s in your employee’s heart. 但请别贸然揣测你员工的内心想法
[12:08] You don’t understand– I… I know what’s in her head. 你们不明白 我知道她脑袋里想的什么
[12:11] When I say she can’t hurt anyone, I mean it. 我说她不会伤害任何人 没开玩笑
[12:15] They say autism is a spectrum, 人们说自闭症是种光学频谱
[12:17] but it’s really an array of different conditions 但实际上是不同条件的组合
[12:20] all lumped together. 都混到了一起
[12:21] I prefer the term “Neuroatypical,” 我更喜欢”非典型神经性”这种说法
[12:23] because… it’s more accurate. 因为…这么说更准确些
[12:25] My brain is different than yours. 我的大脑跟你们的不同
[12:26] I’m atypical– NA. 我是非典型的 简称NA
[12:28] Phil is NT– neurotypical. 菲尔是NT 正常人
[12:30] She’s NT, too. 她也是NT
[12:35] I’m not sure what you are. 我不确定你属于哪种
[12:36] Social interactions are, uh… difficult for you, are they? 社交活动对你来说…十分困难 是吧
[12:40] I’m better when I write things down, 我把东西写下来能感觉好些
[12:41] ’cause I can just fix them later. 因为写下来的东西回头可以改
[12:43] I can make the code work. 我可以让代码生效
[12:45] I like it when the code works. 我很喜欢代码生效的感觉
[12:48] Do me a favor– tell me the sky is green. 帮我个忙 告诉我天是绿的
[12:52] But it’s not. It’s blue. 但它并不是 天是蓝色的
[12:53] To be more accurate, it appears blue 更准确地说 由于有天空辐射
[12:55] because of diffused sky radiation. 它看上去是蓝色的
[12:58] Yeah. But I’d like you to tell me it’s green, 没错 但我想让你告诉我它是绿的
[13:01] by way of experiment. 通过实验发现的
[13:05] No. I don’t want to. 不 我不想说
[13:11] Fiona… 菲欧娜…
[13:14] were you involved… 你参与了…
[13:16] in making this car crash? 制造这起车祸吗
[13:20] The people inside 车里面的人
[13:21] had just committed a murder. 犯了谋杀罪
[13:23] The software you wrote for Pentillion’s driverless car 你为盘特林无人驾驶汽车编写的程序
[13:25] was found on this car’s computer. 在这台车的电脑里被发现了
[13:28] No. No. 不 没有
[13:30] My code is supposed to save lives. 我写的代码是为了挽救生命
[13:31] Self-driving cars are safer than normal cars, 无人驾驶的车要比普通车安全
[13:34] and I wouldn’t do this, not ever. 而且我不会做这样的事 永远不会
[13:40] Thank you, Fiona. 谢谢你 菲欧娜
[13:40] You can go back to work now. 你可以回去工作了
[13:48] She’s the best coder we have. 她是我们这最好的代码员
[13:51] I wouldn’t trade her for anyone. 谁来都不换
[13:52] And, like I said, she’s… she’s not a killer. 正如我说的 她…她不是凶手
[13:55] Her condition makes it virtually impossible for her to lie, 她这种情况根本不可能说谎
[13:58] even about something 甚至连天空颜色
[13:59] as simple as the color of the sky. 这种简单的谎都不会说
[14:01] Did anyone else have access to her software? 还有别人可以接触到她的软件吗
[14:05] A lot of people, unfortunately. 很遗憾 很多人都可以
[14:07] Um, everyone in this office, our engineers, 办公室里的所有人 工程师
[14:10] fabrication unit. 建造部门
[14:12] And not to mention, um… 更别说…
[14:14] there was a breach. 我们曾被攻击过
[14:15] We got hacked a few weeks ago. 几周前我们被黑了
[14:18] They accessed our proprietary software, 他们访问了我们的专用软件
[14:19] including Fiona’s code. 包括菲欧娜的代码
[14:21] And I didn’t think much about it because… 这事儿我没想太多 因为…
[14:24] to tell the truth, 说实话
[14:24] it happens to tech companies more often than we like to admit, 这种情况对于科技公司来说已经司空见惯了
[14:27] and usually, the people doing it are other tech companies. 通常 黑我们的人都是其他科技公司的
[14:30] You steal from each other. 你们互相偷
[14:32] Well, it’s been going on since Steve Jobs 这种事儿从史蒂文·乔布斯
[14:33] “borrowed” the idea for the Mac interface 为苹果电脑的界面和鼠标
[14:36] and mouse from Xerox. 从施乐公司”借”走点子后就没停过
[14:37] This time around, 这一次
[14:38] I’m pretty sure we were hit by Tetra-Bit. 我很确定袭击我们的是特拉比特公司
[14:40] They make computer hardware. 他们生产计算机硬件
[14:41] Did you report the breach? 这次被黑你报警了吗
[14:43] No. No. 没有
[14:45] Glass houses. 这些都是公开的秘密
[14:46] To be honest, it was probably a reprisal. 老实说 这很可能是个报复行动
[14:49] About two months ago, some of our people 两个月前 我们的人
[14:51] wormed their way into Tetra-Bit’s system. 用蠕虫病毒入侵了特拉比特公司的系统
[14:54] They’ve started getting into robotics and automation, 他们已经开始进军机器人技术与自动化领域
[14:56] and our guys were… 我们的人就很…
[14:57] curious how they were doing. 好奇他们是怎么做到的
[14:59] So you hack them, they hack you. 也就是说你们互相黑
[15:01] It’s juvenile, I know, 我知道这挺幼稚的
[15:02] but it’s part of the culture. 但这是行业文化的一部分
[15:04] Has Pentillion done business with Maxim Zolotov? 盘特林跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫有合作关系吗
[15:08] No. 没有
[15:09] Perhaps he was one of your investors. 没准他是你们投资人之一
[15:11] Well, Pentillion was founded 盘特林是由很多
[15:12] by a group of dot-com billionaires. 网络公司大亨创办的
[15:14] They don’t need outside investors. 他们不需要外来的投资人
[15:16] All the stock is held by them and our employees. 股票都在创始人和员工手里
[15:19] If it will help protect the company’s reputation, 如果这有助于保护公司名誉
[15:22] I’m sure they’d be happy 我相信他们会
[15:23] to give you access to our corporate records, 让你们查看合作记录
[15:25] E-mail, the works. 邮件 以及工作情况
[15:26] Thanks. We appreciate that. 谢谢
[15:30] Oh, and one more thing. 还有件事
[15:33] You might want to talk to Carol Finelli. 你们也许该和卡罗尔·菲内利谈谈
[15:35] She’s the CEO of Tetra-Bit. 她是特拉比特的首席执行官
[15:37] When my guys got into their system, 我们的人黑进他们系统时
[15:39] they grabbed her e-mails, 他们截取了她的邮件
[15:40] and I remember them saying that a bunch of them were in Russian. 我记得他们说过不少邮件是从俄罗斯发来的
[15:45] On the advice of my lawyers, 基于律师给我的建议
[15:46] I can’t comment on whether anybody from my company hacked Pentillion. 我不能说本公司是否有人黑入了盘特林
[15:50] If you want to avoid a warrant, Ms. Finelli, 菲内利女士 如果你不想见到搜查令的话
[15:52] we’re gonna need more than that. 光说这些是远远不够的
[15:53] I said we’d cooperate, and we will. 我说了我们会配合的
[15:56] On the other matter… 在另一件事上…
[15:59] I am at liberty to say 我可以直说
[16:01] I was negotiating a deal with Maxim Zolotov. 我的确在跟马克西姆·佐罗托夫谈判
[16:04] He was preparing an offer to buy 他之前打算买下并翻新
[16:05] and renovate the Port of New Haven in Connecticut. 康涅狄格州的纽黑文港
[16:08] He approached Tetra-Bit to provide 他想让我们公司提供
[16:09] the automation and the computerization. 自动化和计算机化技术
[16:11] The past few months, we were hammering out the details. 过去的几个月 我们一直在探讨细节
[16:14] When was the last time you met with him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[16:16] Never. 从没见过
[16:17] We did all of our business by e-mail and phone. 我们都是通过电子邮件和手机做生意的
[16:19] I didn’t even know he was in New York. 我甚至都不知道他在纽约
[16:22] This deal would have been worth 这笔交易在未来十年的毛利
[16:24] billions in gross profits over the next ten years. 将会是几十亿
[16:27] Enough to bring our entire robotics division into profit. 足以让我们的机器人部门盈利了
[16:32] And now that he’s dead? 可现在他死了
[16:34] The port deal is dead, too. 港口的生意也黄了
[16:36] Take my word– I am the last person 相信我的话 我是最不想
[16:38] who would have arranged his murder. 杀死他的人了
[16:40] Let’s say we believe you. 就算我们相信你
[16:42] Who stood to profit from Tetra-Bit’s loss? 谁会从特拉比特的损失中获益呢
[16:45] I honestly can’t think of anyone. 我真的想不出任何人
[16:47] There were no competing offers. 根本没有竞争者
[16:49] Without Zolotov, the Port of New Haven just… 佐罗托夫死后 纽黑文港
[16:51] stays the way it is, a minor player. 还是那个样子 小角色
[16:54] Let me rephrase that. 我来换一种说法
[16:56] What if Zolotov was killed in self-defense 如果佐罗托夫是在经济方面
[16:58] from a financial point of view? “自卫”而死呢
[17:00] If his deal had gone through… who had the most to lose? 如果他的生意做成了 谁损失最大
[17:05] If you’re asking who would have been hurt 如果你是想问谁会被康涅狄格州
[17:06] by a massive new port in Connecticut… 一个新的大港口所伤害
[17:10] call the governor. 我想应该是政府
[17:12] Because the entity with the most to lose 因为损失最大的实体
[17:13] would have been the State of New York. 就是纽约州政府
[17:22] Miss Finelli’s suggestion isn’t as ridiculous as it sounds. 菲内利女士的说法也不无道理
[17:25] You think the State of New York took out a hit 你认为是纽约州政府雇凶
[17:27] on a Russian oligarch? 杀了一个俄国寡头政治者吗
[17:28] Not the State as such, but a great many people rely on income 不是政府本身 而是许许多多依靠
[17:31] from the Ports of New York and New Jersey. 纽约和新泽西港口维持生计的人
[17:33] Any number of entities would have been hurt 许多实体都会因为佐罗托夫
[17:35] by Zolotov’s Connecticut project. 在康涅狄格州的项目而遭受损失
[17:37] Port employees, cargo handling companies. 比如港口员工 货物装卸公司
[17:39] Dock workers. 码头工人
[17:42] Hey, do you have that witness information 你还有那个犯罪现场目击证人的
[17:44] from the crime scene handy? 联系方式吗
[17:45] Yeah. 有
[17:47] We got this from the last guy we spoke to. 这是那个人给我们的
[17:49] Harry Magarac. 哈利·马格拉克
[17:51] He’s the president of the Port of New York’s dockworkers’ union. 他是纽约港码头工人工会的主席
[17:56] Pretty big coincidence, you just happening to be 这也太巧了 你正好出现在
[17:59] on the scene for the assassination of the guy 威胁到你们工会所有工人生计的
[18:02] who threatened the livelihood of his union members. 那个人的被害现场
[18:07] And here I thought we were having a pleasant conversation. 我还以为我们是要愉快地聊天呢
[18:11] You accusing me of something? 你是在指控我什么吗
[18:12] Look, you have 15 known members 你的工会里
[18:14] of the Coretto crime family on your union rolls, 有15个人是克拉托犯罪家族的成员
[18:17] and the strip club is owned by one of their associates. 而且那家脱衣舞俱乐部就是他们的合伙人开的
[18:20] The Mafia? 黑手党吗
[18:21] Somebody’s been watching too many movies. 某些人电影看多了吧
[18:23] You rub shoulders with mobsters. 你跟那些暴徒关系不错
[18:25] You and your union both have a record 你和你工会的人都有过为了达到目的
[18:27] for resorting to violence to get things done. 而诉诸武力的犯罪记录
[18:30] During the strike of 2011, you led an attack 在2011年罢工期间 你领导了一场袭击
[18:33] in which dockworkers armed with baseball bats 你让一群手持棒球棍的码头工人
[18:35] severely damaged a grain export facility. 把一处粮食出口设施严重损坏了
[18:38] You pled no contest. 你当时没有抗辩
[18:40] Okay, you’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[18:42] It’s no coincidence that me and Zolotov 我和佐罗托夫在同一时间
[18:44] were at the club at the same time, 出现在那家俱乐部不是巧合
[18:45] but I didn’t have him killed. 可我没杀他
[18:47] We were cutting a deal. 我们当时达成了协议
[18:50] Look, that grain terminal thing aside, 先不说那个粮食码头的事
[18:52] young kids today, 现在的年轻人
[18:53] they don’t want to go to war for their jobs. 他们不想为了工作而去打打杀杀
[18:55] Millennials, they’re all, “Live and let live.” 都是千禧一代 他们认为应该相互宽容
[18:58] So when I heard about Zolotov’s port project, 所以当我听说了佐罗托夫的港口项目后
[19:01] I contacted him to see if we could come to terms. 我联系了他 看能不能达成协议
[19:03] What was the deal? 什么协议
[19:05] Zolotov guaranteed any of my guys lost work 佐罗托夫保证我的人失业后
[19:08] first crack at the new jobs in Connecticut. 可以在康涅狄格州得到新工作
[19:10] Plus he promised to make a fat contribution 而且他还保证给我们的
[19:12] to our health and welfare fund. 医疗和福利基金投一大笔钱
[19:14] In exchange for which we use our influence 作为回报 我们用自己的影响力
[19:16] to move his port deal forward. 来推动他的港口生意
[19:18] We were at the club to work out the final details. 我们当时在俱乐部是在谈最后的一些细节
[19:21] I don’t suppose you can prove any of this. 你应该证明不了你所说的这些话吧
[19:24] Here’s an e-mail from my private banker in the Caymans 这是我在卡曼群岛的私人银行职员发给我的邮件
[19:26] confirming that he deposited 100 grand into my account. 向我确认他已经把10万块钱存进了我的账户
[19:31] Consulting fee. 咨询费
[19:33] That’s just a down payment. 这还只是头期款
[19:34] I stood to see five times that much once the deal was done. 协议达成后我能拿到比这多五倍的钱
[19:40] Look, I might be old-school, I know a couple of wiseguys. 我是有点老套 可我也不笨
[19:43] I’m not stupid enough to kill the Russian goose 我不至于蠢到去杀了这只
[19:45] that lays the golden egg. 能下金蛋的俄国鹅
[19:47] Especially when he’s standing 20 feet away from me. 更何况他当时离我只有六七米远
[19:52] There’s one more thing you should know. 还有件事你们应该知道
[19:54] Me and Zolotov never finished our business. 我和佐罗托夫当时没谈完事
[19:56] His bodyguard got spooked by one of the strippers. 他的保镖被一个脱衣舞娘吓着了
[19:59] Spooked by a stripper? 被脱衣舞娘吓着了
[20:00] Something about her bothered him. 说是什么她烦到了他
[20:02] Him and Zolotov talked in Russian, 他和佐罗托夫用俄语说了几句
[20:03] the two of them took off… 然后他们就离开了
[20:07] ran right into an ambush. 结果正中埋伏
[20:11] So did you believe Magarac? 你相信马格拉克的话吗
[20:13] Everything he told us checked out. 他说的一切都证实了
[20:15] Far as we could tell, he was in the same boat as Carol Finelli. 就我们所知 他和卡罗尔·菲内利是一样的
[20:17] They both lost out big when Zolotov was killed. 佐罗托夫死后他们都损失很大
[20:20] What about you guys? 你们这边呢
[20:21] You said you found the hotel where Zolotov was staying? 你说你们找到了佐罗托夫住的酒店
[20:23] We did, and they were kind enough to grant us access 是的 而且他们很友好地让我们
[20:25] to the security camera footage recorded during his time there. 看了他在酒店期间的监控录像
[20:29] As it turns out, 我们发现
[20:30] this woman visited five times in the last four days. 这个女人在过去四天里去找了他五次
[20:34] Those are armed guards. 那都是持枪的保镖
[20:35] I think she’s Yakuza. 我觉得她是黑帮的
[20:36] He’s had too much caffeine, 他喝了太多咖啡
[20:38] but the security would suggest she’s someone powerful. 但这安保规模表明她是个很厉害的人物
[20:40] We wondered if Zolotov was killed over business. 我们怀疑佐罗托夫是因为生意上的事而被杀的
[20:42] This woman looks all business. 这个女士看上去像是做生意的
[20:44] Problem is we don’t know who she is. 问题是我们不知道她的身份
[20:45] She never gave her name at the hotel. 她在酒店里没有说出名字
[20:47] So they ask me to come over and run her face 所以他们让我过来
[20:49] through my home-brew facial recognition software. 用我自创的面部识别软件来找出这个人
[20:52] Is anything this kid’s doing legal? 这孩子做的事合法吗
[20:53] Define “legal.” 什么算”合法”
[20:55] What about the stripper that Magarac mentioned, 马格拉克提到的那个脱衣舞娘呢
[20:58] the one that Zolotov and his bodyguard were spooked by? 吓到佐罗托夫和他保镖的那个
[21:00] Have you identified her? 你确定她的身份了吗
[21:01] Magarac said she was leggy and brunette, 马格拉克描述她长腿黑发
[21:04] which I got to think describes more than a few girls at that club. 我想这样的女孩在俱乐部得有一大把
[21:07] If I had to guess, 如果非要我猜的话
[21:08] she’s an ex-girlfriend he didn’t feel like talking to, 她是他想要回避的前任
[21:11] but the timing is weird. 但是时间很诡异
[21:11] He spots her, leaves, and then seconds later he’s dead? 他嫖了她 离开 然后马上就死了
[21:14] The club is my next stop if you guys want to join. 俱乐部是我下一站 有谁要加入我吗
[21:16] Uh, I’ll go. 我去
[21:20] Uh, I mean, if it’ll help solve a murder. 我是说 如果能对谋杀案有所贡献
[21:24] You two go. 你俩去吧
[21:25] As much as I love strip clubs, 尽管我也爱脱衣舞俱乐部
[21:27] I have a dinner to get ready for. 我晚上有约
[21:38] You look uncomfortable. 你看着很不自在
[21:40] Not a fan of this sort of establishment? 不爱这种娱乐方式吗
[21:42] Guess I just know too much? 我猜是我懂太多了
[21:43] I’ve got a certain appreciation for strippers. 我对脱衣舞者有某种程度的敬意
[21:46] I like watching them work. 我喜欢观赏她们工作
[21:49] Well, in their own way, 从她们的角度来看
[21:50] they’re experts in both deduction and human psychology. 她们是引诱和人类心理学的双向专家
[21:56] Observe how she’s evaluating the pool of potential marks. 观察她是怎么评估一池潜在猎物的
[21:59] Which patrons will yield the most money for the least effort? 哪位顾客会给出最高价而只需最少的工作
[22:04] Right, she’s selected that man, 好的 她选中了那位
[22:05] likely because of his wristwatch, 很可能因为他的手表
[22:06] which denotes a certain financial status. 这说明了一定的经济地位
[22:09] Now she’s got to tailor her approach. 现在她要下手了
[22:11] Does he want a damsel in distress? 他是想要悲惨少女系
[22:12] Does he want a good-time girl? 还是浪玩系女郎
[22:14] Does he want a romantic, 他是要浪漫的
[22:15] lost soul? 还是拯救灵魂的
[22:20] Good-time girl. 原来是浪玩系啊
[22:23] You and I are like well-informed spectators at a magic show. 我俩就像魔术表演中信息充分的观众
[22:26] We know the, uh, truth behind the illusion, 我们可以透过假象看事实
[22:28] and for you, that ruins the appeal. 而对于你来说 那就毁了表象
[22:31] But I enjoy watching an expert practice sleight of hand, 但我喜欢看高手表演耍手腕
[22:33] even when I know what’s up her sleeve. 哪怕我知道她的秘密是什么
[22:35] You see any sleeves on these girls? 你看清这些女生的哪些秘密了
[22:37] I just wish Magarac had given us 我只是希望马格拉克
[22:38] a better description of the girl he saw. 之前能更好的描述下他看到的女生
[22:41] I’m gonna go badger the manager. 我找经理亮警徽去
[22:42] If you forebear for just a moment… 如果你能忍哪怕一小会…
[22:50] Hello. 美女
[22:53] Might I trouble you for a private dance? 能请你给我来段私密舞蹈吗
[22:55] My pleasure. 我很乐意
[22:57] Follow me. 跟我来
[23:02] Shan’t be a moment. 用不了多久
[23:16] So… how do you like it? 所以 你想怎么玩
[23:19] Sweet or spicy? 甜宠的还是热辣的
[23:22] Or… maybe both? 或者一起
[23:26] That won’t be necessary. 那就不必了
[23:29] I don’t understand. 我不懂了
[23:31] My name is Sherlock Holmes. I’m a, um, detective, 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 我是名侦探
[23:35] but what’s germane to this conversation is your identity, 但真正与这段对话相关的是你的身份
[23:38] your real name, yes. 你的真名
[23:39] Olga Berezhnaya. 欧嘉·别列日纳娅
[23:41] And to put it bluntly, you’re a Russian spy. 恕我直言 你是个俄罗斯间谍
[23:47] This is role-play, yes? 所以 你要玩角色扮演
[23:49] I like it. 我喜欢
[23:51] I’m a spy, and you’re the police. 我当间谍 你当警察
[23:53] You can drop the pretense. 你可以脱下面具了
[23:55] I’ve seen your dossier in London. 我在伦敦见过你的资料
[23:57] So you can just… answer my questions, 所以你可以直接 回答我的问题
[24:00] and I won’t call my friends in American intelligence 我不会打给我在美国情报局的朋友
[24:02] and tell them all about you. 告诉他们你的事
[24:04] Promise. 我保证
[24:10] You’re here about Zolotov? 你是为佐罗托夫来的吧
[24:12] You should know he was not my assignment. 你得知道他不是我杀的
[24:15] I’m supposed to be, uh, getting friendly 我的任务是
[24:18] with a foreign dignitary who frequents this club. 和一位常来光顾的外国权贵交好
[24:21] You just stumbled upon a Russian oligarch 你只是在你的班次上
[24:23] in the course of your duties? 不小心撞到了一位俄罗斯政治寡头
[24:26] He came in with a man named Harry Magarac. 他和一个叫哈利·马格拉克的人一起来的
[24:29] Harry’s a regular, friend of the owners. 哈利是常客 老板的朋友
[24:32] I recognized Zolotov, 我认出了佐罗托夫
[24:33] and I thought my superiors might want to know 我想我的上级应该想要知道
[24:35] what he and Harry were discussing. 他和哈利在聊些什么
[24:37] So you listened in? 所以你去偷听了
[24:39] It was a matter of little consequence. 聊的是一些不重要的事
[24:41] Business. 业务往来
[24:42] But Yuri, Zolotov’s bodyguard– 但是尤里 佐罗托夫的保镖
[24:44] he was former Federal Protective Service. 他之前是联邦保卫局的
[24:47] We were in a training exercise together five years ago. 我们五年前一起上过一项训练课
[24:50] He made me and warned Zolotov. 他认出了我并提醒了佐罗托夫
[24:53] If Zolotov wasn’t your assignment, why did he run? 如果你的任务不是佐罗托夫 他为何要跑
[24:55] I think he didn’t want his friends in Moscow 我想他是不希望莫斯科的朋友知道
[24:58] to hear that he was working on another deal 他在明明该为他们工作的时候
[25:00] while he was supposed to be on the mission for them. 去干了另一票
[25:03] He was on a mission for the Kremlin? 他在为克里姆林宫做事吗
[25:05] From what I could gather, he was in the U.S. 从我得到的消息看 他来美国
[25:06] to conduct some sort of secret, backdoor diplomacy. 是为达成某种秘密 私下外交
[25:10] I don’t know the details, but if that’s what got him killed, 我不知道细节 但如果那导致他被杀
[25:13] there will be consequences. 会有后果的
[25:20] I don’t care what Sherlock says. 我不管夏洛克怎么说
[25:22] This food is not just fuel. 这里的食物绝不仅是燃料
[25:25] Tomorrow, you’ll have to tell Sherlock what he missed. 明天 你得跟夏洛克说说他错过了什么
[25:29] Are you all right? You’re barely eating. 你还好吗 你都没怎么吃
[25:31] Oh, I had a late lunch. 我午餐吃得迟
[25:34] This dish reminds me of one i once enjoyed at Le Val Gielgud, 这道菜让我回味起在吉尔歌德山谷的享受
[25:38] one of Mycroft’s first restaurants. 那是麦考夫的第一批餐厅中的一家
[25:41] I’m quite aware he’s alive, Joan. Also aware 我很清楚他还活着 乔恩 我还知道
[25:45] that he’s under the protection of American intelligence. 他被美国情报局保护起来了
[25:48] Sherlock told you. 夏洛克告诉你了
[25:51] Oh, I have my ways. 我有自己的渠道
[25:54] It’s my understanding that you were quite close. 据我所知 你们非常亲密
[25:57] For a little while. 有过一小段时间
[25:59] Have you heard from him? 你有他的消息吗
[26:01] Not for some time, no. 有段时间没有了
[26:03] But I understand why it must be. 但我理解为什么会是这样
[26:06] I respect the choice he made. 我尊重他的选择
[26:09] I have to admit, 我必须坦白
[26:11] I wondered if that’s why you came to New York. 我怀疑过这是否是你来纽约的原因
[26:15] He’s gone, so you want to mend your relationship with Sherlock. 他不在 所以你想修复和夏洛克的关系
[26:20] There was another matter I was hoping to discuss with you. 还有一件事我想和你讨论一下
[26:24] For some time now, I’ve been banking my own blood 一段时间以来 我都在储存我的血
[26:27] for emergencies, 以备不时之需
[26:29] and I found a local facility that provides the service. 我找到了一家提供这项服务的当地设施
[26:34] I was hoping, given your medical background, 我在想 鉴于你的医学背景
[26:38] that I could impose upon you to evaluate it for me. 我可以交给你帮我评估
[26:42] Sure. I’d be happy to. 没问题 乐意效劳
[26:46] Shall we endeavor another course? 我们能尝试再一次见面吗
[26:50] Absolutely. 当然
[27:01] You leaving? 你要走了吗
[27:01] Yeah. You should, too. 对 你也该走了
[27:03] What’s wrong? Did something happen? 怎么了 发生什么事了
[27:04] The search was taking forever, 程序一直搜索不到东西
[27:05] so I checked my program log, and I got back-traced. 所以我检查了程序日志 发现被反追踪了
[27:08] Not only did I not find your mystery woman, 不仅没查出你要找的神秘女人
[27:10] but I got my search program tracked back to your Wi-Fi. 还因为我的搜索程序暴露了你的无线地址
[27:13] Look, I’m sorry, but I’m out. 我很抱歉 但我不玩了
[27:15] Anybody who can do that 能做到那个的人
[27:16] isn’t someone I want to be messing with. 绝对不是我想惹的
[27:18] Well, what are Sherlock and I supposed to do? 那我和夏洛克该怎么办
[27:20] Smash your computers with a hammer, 用锤子把电脑砸了吧
[27:21] then take a vacation. A long one. 然后出去度假 度个长假
[27:23] Mason. Mason? 梅森 梅森
[27:32] Have you and your partner been trying 你和你的搭档是不是在查
[27:32] to run down a suspect in the Zolotov shooting? 佐罗托夫枪击案的一个嫌疑人
[27:36] A woman, Asian, early 40s? 一个四十来岁的亚洲女性
[27:39] We had someone running an online search. Why? 我们找了人做在线搜索 怎么了
[27:42] You should get down to the station, 你们该来警局一趟
[27:44] because she’s in my office. 因为她现在就在我办公室
[27:55] I apologize for all the cloak-and-dagger, 我对这些保密措施表示歉意
[27:57] but under the circumstances, it was necessary. 但在这种情况下 这是必要的
[27:59] My name is… 我叫
[28:00] Cindy Park. 辛迪·朴
[28:01] You are the U.S. State Department’s 你是美国国务院
[28:02] Undersecretary for European Affairs. 欧洲事务部的副部长
[28:04] Earlier this evening, 今晚早些时候
[28:05] Detective Bell and I learned that Maxim Zolotov 贝尔警探和我发现马克西姆·佐罗托夫
[28:09] was conducting business on behalf of the Russian government. 之前在代表俄罗斯政府处理业务
[28:10] May we assume that you were his secret negotiating partner? 我们能推测你就是他的秘密谈判对象吗
[28:13] Correct, on all counts. 完全正确
[28:15] We were trying to hammer out an agreement 我们正准备敲定一项
[28:17] to end the Russian/Ukrainian war. 结束俄乌战争的协议
[28:19] Zolotov was representing the ethnic Russian rebels 佐罗托夫代表俄罗斯反战派
[28:22] and the Russian government, 以及俄罗斯政府谈判
[28:23] and the Undersecretary was negotiating 副部长代表乌克兰
[28:26] on behalf of the Ukrainians. 进行谈判
[28:28] So you thought his death was related 所以你认为他的遇害
[28:29] to the peace talks, but you couldn’t say so, 与和平会谈有关 但你又不能这么说
[28:31] because you were worried 因为你担心
[28:32] that it might jeopardize your diplomatic efforts. 这可能会危及你的外交努力
[28:34] Turns out State has been 原来国家
[28:36] discreetly monitoring our investigation. 在秘密监控我们的调查
[28:39] Using the NSA to spy on us, no doubt. 肯定是利用国安局监视我们
[28:41] We were hoping you were right 我们也希望你们是对的
[28:42] and he was killed due to the port deal. 希望他是死于港口交易
[28:45] Unfortunately, our own investigation 不幸的是 我们自己的调查
[28:47] found something completely different. 却发现了一些与之大相径庭的事
[28:50] The men who killed Zolotov. 那两个杀害佐罗托夫的人
[28:52] You weren’t able to identify them, but we were. 你们没能认出他们 但我们认出来了
[28:55] Vasyl Melnyk and Orest Mishchenko. 瓦西里·梅尔尼克和奥列斯特·米先科
[28:58] Ex-Ukrainian military. 乌克兰退役士兵
[29:00] They’re suspected in a dozen hits all over Eastern Europe. 他们涉嫌在东欧发动十几场袭击
[29:03] Ukrainians. 乌克兰人
[29:04] The war has brought 战争使得乌克兰政府
[29:05] the Ukrainian government a massive increase in foreign aid. 得到的国际援助大大增加
[29:08] It could be they don’t want that to end, 可能是他们不想让援助停止
[29:10] but they need to keep up their image 但他们又要在俄罗斯的侵略下
[29:12] as victims of Russian aggression. 维持受害者的形象
[29:14] They sent these two men 乌克兰派这两个人
[29:15] to assassinate the Russian’s peace envoy 刺杀俄罗斯的和平特使
[29:17] and then killed them to cover up their involvement? 然后又杀了他们来掩盖自己的介入
[29:20] Why would the Ukrainian government 乌克兰政府为什么
[29:22] hire hit men whose nationality, once determined, 要雇佣两个一旦被确认国籍
[29:25] would cast suspicion their way? 将会暴露他们企图的杀手呢
[29:26] And-and why would they kill them 而且他们为什么要在离犯罪现场
[29:27] so close to the crime scene? 这么近的地方除掉杀手呢
[29:29] You’re assuming the Ukrainians are competent, 你是说这件事太容易推测到乌克兰身上
[29:31] which is very much in question. 因此才更让人起疑
[29:33] But you’re right– they might have been framed. 但你说得对 他们可能是被陷害的
[29:34] By whom? 被谁
[29:36] The Undersecretary’s not at liberty to say. 副部长不方便透露
[29:38] She’s only told us this much 她只告诉我们这么多
[29:39] because she wants us to drop the matter. 因为她想让我们放下这个案子
[29:41] Due to the sensitive diplomatic situation, 由于敏感的外交局势
[29:43] federal agents will be taking over the Zolotov investigation. 联邦探员将接手佐罗托夫一案的调查
[29:46] We appreciate your hard work and your understanding, 感谢你们的辛勤工作与理解
[29:50] but we’ll take it from here. 但下面将由我们接手了
[29:59] Hey, is this everything? 就是这些了吗
[30:06] Was that Ukrainian? 你说的是乌克兰语吗
[30:08] Might have been. 应该是吧
[30:09] Did it have anything to do with the Zolotov case? 跟佐罗托夫案有关吗
[30:11] ‘Cause we’re supposed to be done with that. 因为我们该结束调查了
[30:12] No, you, a policeman with orders from above, 不 你 作为一个受命于上的警察
[30:14] are done with it. 结束调查了
[30:15] Watson and I are private citizens 华生和我是普通公民
[30:17] and can do in our free time as we wish. 我们可以随心所欲的在空闲时间调查
[30:19] Now, please give our case materials 现在 请将我们的案件材料
[30:21] to the undersecretary with my kindest regards. 移交给副部长并送上我最亲切的问候
[30:26] You getting anywhere? 你查出什么了吗
[30:29] Ms. Park acknowledged the possibility 朴女士认同了乌克兰政府
[30:32] the Ukrainian government was being framed. 被陷害的可能性
[30:34] This suggests a third party who wants to keep the war going. 这暗示了一个想要战争继续的第三方
[30:37] Now, ask yourself, who profits most in times of war? 现在你自问还有谁能在战争时期获利
[30:40] Arms dealers. 军火商
[30:42] Weapons are one of the United States’ most profitable exports. 武器是美国获利最高的出口产品
[30:45] And, indeed, American ethnic communities 而美国军火商们也确实
[30:47] have a long tradition of sending weapons 有向受战火侵略的国家
[30:49] to their war-torn homelands. 销售武器的悠久传统
[30:51] Let me guess– it’s happening with Ukraine, too? 让我猜猜 这事也发生在乌克兰身上了
[30:54] The Ukrainians have even gone so far as to send 乌克兰甚至已经派遣
[30:56] dedicated fund-raisers to the United States. 忠心的筹资人来了美国
[30:58] I just got off the phone with someone 我刚刚与之通话的人
[31:01] who gave me a list of American arms dealers 给了我一个美国军火商的名单
[31:03] most active in the Ukrainian conflict. 上面的人在乌克兰冲突中最为活跃
[31:05] Just like that? 仅仅如此吗
[31:07] I might have posed 我可能会将其
[31:08] as a wealthy Ukrainian-American businessman 描述为一位有意帮忙的
[31:10] interested in helping the cause. 富有乌裔美国商人
[31:12] Point of fact is, they confirmed 事实上 名单上的人
[31:13] a list I’d already compiled myself. 和我自己拟撰的完全吻合
[31:15] Okay. Officially, I don’t want to know about it. 台面上说 我不想知道
[31:18] Unofficially, I’m worried about what happens 私下说 我很担心
[31:20] when the Feds’ theory about the Ukrainians 要是联调局对乌克兰人的想法
[31:22] gets back to the Russians. 被俄罗斯人知道了会怎样
[31:23] There could be reprisals, 可能会有报复行为
[31:25] more deaths, less peace. 更多死伤 再无宁日
[31:28] So maybe you can give them a better theory, 那你也许能给他们一个更好的说法
[31:30] whether they want to hear it or not? 不管他们想不想听
[31:31] Watson is, at this very moment, having a chat with someone 此时此刻 华生正在跟一个人聊天
[31:35] with a passing familiarity with arms dealers. 这人过去跟军火商很熟
[31:45] Joan? 乔恩
[31:47] I didn’t expect to hear back from you so quickly. 没想到你这么快就过来了
[31:51] Shall I send for more food? 要给你也来点吃的吗
[31:52] I’m good, thanks, and to be honest, um, 不用 谢谢 说实话
[31:55] the blood bank isn’t the only reason I wanted to speak with you. 我这次找你不仅是为了储血的事
[32:00] So, I looked into that facility you asked about. 我查了你问过的那个机构
[32:03] It’s adequate, but I think you can do better. 挺不错的 但我觉得你有更好的选择
[32:06] This company pioneered autologous blood banking 这家公司开了自体血库的先河
[32:08] and can keep several pints on hand for up to ten years. 并能在身边存放数品脱血量达十年之久
[32:12] They also work with local hospitals to ensure 他们还在跟当地医院协商
[32:14] that you’ll receive your own blood when you need it. 让你需要的时候随时能获得自己的血
[32:18] Impressive. 真不错
[32:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:21] Of course. 不客气
[32:23] And the other reason you wanted to speak to me? 你找我还有什么事来着
[32:28] Can you tell me which of these arms dealers 能告诉我 这些军火商
[32:30] is making the most money off the Russian/Ukrainian conflict? 谁在俄罗斯和乌克兰的冲突中获益最多吗
[32:38] You know what they say– war is good for business. 你知道有句老话 战争有利于生意
[32:41] So you don’t deny selling weapons to both the Ukrainians and the Russians? 所以你不否认在卖武器给俄乌双方
[32:45] I sold weapons to the Ukrainians, 我只卖了武器给乌克兰人
[32:46] but not the Russians. 没卖俄罗斯人
[32:48] Russians make perfectly good ones on their own. 俄罗斯人自己就能造出很好的武器
[32:51] I sold them computer parts and electronics. 我卖电脑部件和电子元件给他们
[32:55] For drones and long-range missiles. 他们要造无人机和长距导弹
[32:57] I don’t know where they end up. 我不知道他们意在何处
[32:58] I just know they bought a lot of them. 只知道他们买了很多
[32:59] According to our sources, 根据我们线人的情报
[33:01] you used to work for the CIA. 你以前在中情局工作过
[33:03] So your contacts in D.C. 所以你在华盛顿的线人
[33:04] could’ve told you about Zolotov’s mission. 可能跟你说过佐罗托夫的任务
[33:06] You also have friends who could’ve 你还有朋友也许能帮你搞到
[33:08] gotten you Pentillion’s software. 盘特林的软件
[33:10] Means and motive, Mr. Soble. 方法和动机都有了 索尔伯先生
[33:12] Means, yes. 方法是有
[33:14] But you couldn’t be more wrong about motive. 但动机你们可大错特错了
[33:17] Did I know Zolotov was trying a little backdoor diplomacy? 我知道佐罗托夫在试图进行秘密外交吗
[33:20] Yeah, but I didn’t kill him. 知道 但我没杀他
[33:22] The fact is I had every reason to hope that he’d succeed. 事实是我有充分理由希望他成功
[33:25] You just said war was good for your business. 你刚说了战争有利于生意
[33:27] War’s good for selling. 战争有利于卖出
[33:29] Peace is where you cash in. 和平才是提现的时候
[33:30] Especially in this situation. 尤其是这种情况
[33:32] See, the Russians paid me completely in rubles. 你看 俄罗斯人付我的全是卢布
[33:35] Deposited in an account in Moscow. 存在莫斯科的一个账户里
[33:38] But the U.S. and the E.U. had leveled sanctions against them 但由于他们在给乌克兰捣乱
[33:40] because they were messing around in the Ukraine. 美国和欧洲加大了对他们的制裁力度
[33:42] Including restricting their exports. 包括限制他们的出口
[33:45] So the value of the ruble took a big hit. 所以卢布的价值受到了重大打击
[33:46] So you want the war to end 所以你希望战争结束
[33:48] so the ruble will rise enough for you to cash in. 这样卢布才能升值 以便你提现
[33:51] What about the Ukrainians? 那乌克兰人呢
[33:52] Surely your business with them comprises 你跟他们的生意肯定包括
[33:53] the lion’s share of your war profiteering. 他们要从你的战争获利中分很大一杯羹吧
[33:55] Sure, I sold them a lot of product. 当然 我卖了很多产品给他们
[33:57] But I haven’t gotten paid. 可我还没收到钱
[33:59] Ukrainians are cash poor. 乌克兰人现金不足
[34:00] My friends in D.C. encouraged me to sell weapons to them on credit. 我在华盛顿的朋友劝我让他们赊账
[34:04] I haven’t seen a penny yet. 我一毛钱都还没见到
[34:06] War goes on much longer, 战争持续得再久点
[34:08] the Ukrainians are gonna default on their debts. 乌克兰人就要拖欠债务了
[34:10] I’ll end up writing off 我最后得自认倒霉
[34:11] everything I sold them as a loss. 把卖给他们的东西都一笔勾销
[34:13] Is that arrangement typical for people in your line of work? 干你们这行的 这种事常见吗
[34:15] Every war is different. 每场战争都不一样
[34:17] That’s just the way this one broke down. 只是这次和谈失败了
[34:20] Anybody who sold to the Russians or the Ukrainians 所有卖东西给俄罗斯和乌克兰的人
[34:22] is in the same boat that I am. 都跟我是一条船上的
[34:24] So who stands to profit if the war continues? 那要是战争继续 有谁还能获益
[34:27] Dutch natural gas, 荷兰天然气
[34:28] Azerbaijani caviar, 阿塞拜疆鱼子酱
[34:30] Polish vodka, 波兰伏特加
[34:31] Norwegian lumber. 挪威木材
[34:33] The folks who make money are the ones 能赚钱的都是
[34:35] who provide an alternative source 能在俄罗斯受经济制裁时
[34:36] for the things the Russians can’t export 为他们不能出口的东西
[34:38] because of the sanctions. 提供替换来源的
[34:43] I know he probably didn’t have Zolotov killed, 我知道他可能没杀佐罗托夫
[34:46] but still, when I think of all the people that died because of his weapons… 但我一想到那些因为他的武器而死的人…
[34:50] His business is vile, 他的生意很卑鄙
[34:51] but legally he’s not a murderer. 但法律上讲他不是杀人凶手
[34:53] And he might’ve just given us the key to this case. 而且他也许为我们提供了这案子的关键
[34:55] You’re talking about the sanctions? 你是说经济制裁吗
[34:57] It occurred to me the list of products he gave us 我想起了他提到的产品名单
[34:59] were were not the only Russian exports being kept off the market. 上面不只是受管制不能出口的俄罗斯产品
[35:02] I tracked down a more comprehensive list, 我查了一个更全面的名单
[35:04] and that, in turn, has yielded a suspect. 于是 有一个嫌疑人浮出水面了
[35:06] Who? 谁
[35:08] Never mind. Sorry. 不用了 抱歉
[35:11] Suffice it to say, 简而言之
[35:12] we won’t be taking any hackable cars for a while. 我们这阵子都不会坐可能被黑的车了
[35:15] Come on, I’ll explain on the subway. 走吧 我到地铁上慢慢说
[35:28] Miss Helbron. 希伯伦小姐
[35:30] Uh, sorry to intrude. 抱歉打扰了
[35:32] Um… I was hoping I might have a word. 希望能跟你谈谈
[35:34] You have good manners. 你很有礼貌
[35:36] You must work hard at them. 你肯定用心练过
[35:37] Well, I can be quite rude at times. 我有时候也挺粗鲁的
[35:39] You know, when I, uh… when I fail to make the effort. 就是…当我无能为力的时候
[35:42] I forget sometimes, too. 我有时候也会忘
[35:43] Especially when I’m working. 尤其是在工作的时候
[35:45] It’s hard. 很难
[35:47] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[35:48] Uh, well, I wanted to speak with your privately. 我想跟你私下聊聊
[35:50] I tracked down your residence. 于是我查到了你的住处
[35:52] Tried to pay you a visit there. 想去那里拜访你的
[35:53] I don’t spend much time at home. 我不常在家
[35:55] It’s very small. 家太小
[35:56] New York apartments are very small. 纽约的公寓都很小
[35:58] Yeah, they can be quite restrictive in other ways, too. 对 在别的方面也可能挺限制的
[36:00] Your building doesn’t allow pets, for example. 比如 你的公寓不准养宠物
[36:03] Yet, when we met at Pentillion the other day, 然而 我们那天在盘特林见面的时候
[36:05] you had, um… you had cat hair on you 你…你身上至少有
[36:08] from at least a dozen different sources. 十多种猫的毛发
[36:10] You don’t strike me as the sort to break the rules. 我并不觉得你是会不守规矩的人
[36:12] I concluded that you interacted with a large number of felines 我的结论是你在公寓之外的地方
[36:16] somewhere other than your apartment. 跟大量的猫科动物互动过
[36:18] This cat cafe is nearby. 这家猫屋离你家不远
[36:22] You used logic– 你运用了逻辑
[36:24] a series of if/then binary decisions 一系列必然能引向我的
[36:26] that inevitably led to me. “如果/那么”式的二元判定
[36:29] What did you want to say? 你想说什么
[36:30] Well, I confess I’m here to discuss 我承认我是来讨论
[36:32] the uncomfortable subject of the murders 令人不适的话题的
[36:34] which occurred the other day. 就是那天发生的谋杀案
[36:37] More specifically, I’d like you to help me 说得更具体点 我希望你帮我
[36:39] apprehend the person responsible. 抓到该负责的人
[37:28] Damn it. 该死
[37:42] Mr. Balsam. 巴萨姆先生
[37:44] What is this? 这是什么情况
[37:45] Fiona Helbron is using her software to… 菲欧娜·希伯伦在用她的软件
[37:48] control your car. 控制你的车
[37:49] Don’t worry, she’s a very safe driver. 别担心 她开车很安全
[37:52] Much safer than you were when you crashed a vehicle 比你让那辆载有职业杀手的车撞毁时
[37:54] containing your hit men. 安全得多
[37:56] Wha…? 什…
[37:57] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[37:58] Rocket engines. 火箭引擎
[38:00] Specifically the ones being developed by Pentillion Edge. 具体来说是盘特林前沿公司生产的引擎
[38:03] You deferred a large portion of your salary 你推迟了自己很大一部分薪水
[38:06] for shares in the endeavor. 为了你在其中占有的股份
[38:07] If they’re a success, 如果成功了
[38:09] you stand to make hundreds of millions. 你就能挣几个亿
[38:11] So what? 所以呢
[38:12] So that proved to be a poor decision on your part. 所以这就成了你做的一个错误决定
[38:16] Your engines are behind schedule. 你的引擎进度延误了
[38:17] They’re not yet ready to compete with the industry standard, 无法按照工业标准完成
[38:20] the Russian-made RD180. 也就是俄罗斯产的RD180的标准
[38:22] An engine which powers every heavy-lift rocket in the world. 那是成功推动了全球所有重型火箭的引擎
[38:26] Even those used by NASA and the U.S. Military. 甚至是美国航天局和美军使用过的
[38:29] Luckily for you, the RD180 is off the market 对你来说幸运的是 RD180已经下市了
[38:32] ’cause of the sanctions against Russia. 因为俄罗斯受到了经济制裁
[38:33] And if they last long enough, 如果制裁时间持续得够久
[38:35] the West’s stockpile is gonna run out 西方的库存就会用尽
[38:37] just as your engines hit the market. 而你的引擎则会席卷市场
[38:40] Unless the war ends 但如果战争在你准备好之前就结束
[38:43] before you’re ready. 那就另当别论了
[38:44] Then the Russian engines will return 那么俄罗斯引擎就会重回市场
[38:46] and Pentillion’s efforts will fail. 盘特林的努力也就白费了
[38:48] Your shares will be worthless. 你的股份就会一文不值
[38:52] I’m not sure how you found out 我不确定你是如何发现
[38:53] about Zolotov’s peace mission, 佐罗托夫的和谈任务的
[38:55] but once you thought it would derail your ambitions, 但你一想到那可能令你的抱负空投
[39:00] you arranged to have him murdered. 你就派人杀了他
[39:02] Try and keep the war going. 想让战争继续下去
[39:04] You can’t prove any of that. 你说的这些都无法证明
[39:05] But I can. 我可以
[39:07] The phone in your hand contains an app 你的手机里有一款应用
[39:10] that Fiona created to control cars 是菲欧娜设计出来操控车子的
[39:12] loaded with her software. 只要车上装有她的软件
[39:14] You just tried to use it to control your car. 你刚也想用它来控制你的车
[39:17] But she stopped you. 但她阻止了你
[39:19] Once she has your phone, 一旦她控制了你的手机
[39:21] she will retrieve the app’s data 她就会获取应用的数据
[39:23] and show that you used it to send two men to their deaths. 表明你将两个人送上了死路
[39:28] Now, it’s too late to, uh, dispose of the murder weapon, I’m afraid. 现在想处理凶器恐怕已经太晚了
[39:33] All right… all right. 好吧 好吧
[39:37] Zolotov was scum. 佐罗托夫就是个垃圾
[39:39] He used intimidation 他用恐吓和暗杀的手段
[39:41] and assassination to build his empire. 建起了他的王国
[39:43] And the-the Ukrainians, they were, 而那两个乌克兰人
[39:44] they were professional assassins. 他们是专业的暗杀者
[39:46] So… so what if I killed three bad men? 所以 我杀了三个坏人又怎样
[39:49] It was for the greater good. 我是为了大局着想
[39:51] Pentillion’s rocket engines, 盘特林的火箭引擎
[39:53] they’re the first step towards colonizing the Moon and Mars. 是开拓月球和火星的第一步
[39:57] You hear that, Fiona? 你听到了吗 菲欧娜
[39:59] Yes, every word. 一清二楚
[40:01] Yeah. 好
[40:02] Fiona took the liberty of activating your phone 菲欧娜激活了你的手机
[40:04] so she could listen to our conversation. 这样她就能听到我们的谈话了
[40:06] She’s with the NYPD and the FBI. 她现在正跟纽约警方和联调局一起
[40:09] They await our arrival, and, um, 他们等着我们过去呢
[40:11] well, they’re no doubt gonna appreciate your confession. 他们一定会感激你的坦白的
[40:32] What’s this? 这是什么
[40:33] It’s what I worked on today 这是我今天在查的东西
[40:34] while you wrapped up the Zolotov case. 你去忙佐罗托夫的案子了
[40:38] Murder in Paris. 巴黎的谋杀案
[40:40] From almost two years ago. 差不多两年前的案子
[40:42] French businesswoman 法国女商人
[40:44] Sabine Raoult was gunned down in the street. 萨宾·拉乌尔在街上被枪杀了
[40:46] The crime was never solved. 案子一直没破
[40:47] The French police found five shell casings 法国警方发现了五枚弹壳
[40:50] but only three bullets. 但只有三发子弹
[40:51] One in Sabine, two in the wall behind her. 一发在萨宾身上 两发在她身后的墙上
[40:54] And what exactly piqued your interest 那到底是什么激起了你对这案子的兴趣
[40:56] in a case two years old and almost 4,000 miles away? 这可是两年前的事 且在六千多公里之外
[41:01] Mason left his facial recognition software on our computers. 梅森在我们电脑里留下了面部识别的软件
[41:04] I used it to search for pictures of your father online. 我用来在线搜索了你父亲的照片
[41:07] There are almost no images of him. 几乎一无所获
[41:09] But I did find these. 但我却发现了这些
[41:17] He knew the victim. 他认识受害者
[41:19] I get the impression they were seeing each other right up until her death. 我感觉她死前他们在约会
[41:25] You think he had this woman killed? 你觉得是他杀了这女人
[41:27] No. 不
[41:28] So, why did you search for these pictures? 那你为什么要搜这些照片
[41:29] I noticed something odd about your father at dinner. 我跟你父亲晚餐时注意到一些奇怪之处
[41:32] And then again at his office. 后来在他办公室里又发生了
[41:34] The way he eats. 他吃东西的方式
[41:35] Small, infrequent bites, thoroughly chewed. 咬得非常小口 嚼得非常仔细
[41:38] Like someone who’s had gastric banding, 就像做过缩胃手术的人
[41:40] even though he’s never been obese. 即便他从来没胖过
[41:41] I also noticed 我还注意到
[41:42] he takes a lot of vitamins, 他会服用很多维他命
[41:44] including high doses of B12, 包括高剂量的B12
[41:46] which is usually absorbed through the stomach lining. 这通常是通过胃粘膜来吸收的
[41:48] You think he’s missing part of his stomach? 你觉得他缺失了一部分胃
[41:50] At first, I thought it was cancer. 一开始我以为是癌症
[41:52] That’s why I was looking for pictures of him. 所以我才会搜索他的照片
[41:54] To see if he’d ever shown signs 想看看他是否表现过
[41:55] of having been through chemo or radiation therapy. 经历化疗或辐射治疗的迹象
[41:58] Instead, I found Sabine Raoult. 然而 我发现了萨宾·拉乌尔
[42:02] You think the two bullets missing from the crime scene 你觉得犯罪现场遗失的两枚子弹
[42:05] ended up in my father? 是在我父亲身上
[42:07] They were hollow points. 都是空尖弹
[42:08] One of those could easily destroy a person’s stomach. 只要一枚就能轻易摧毁一个人的胃
[42:11] It’s possible he was caught in the cross fire 很可能他在萨宾被射杀的交火中
[42:13] when Sabina was gunned down. 被打中了
[42:14] Just like that valet at the strip club. 就像在脱衣舞俱乐部的那个服务生
[42:16] But you’re not convinced. 但你觉得并非如此
[42:17] At dinner, he asked me to help him find a place 晚餐时 他请我帮他找个地方
[42:19] to bank his own blood in case of emergency. 把他的血存起来以备不时之需
[42:22] Which suggests another explanation. 这也就有了另一种解释
[42:25] I think Sabine was collateral damage. 我觉得萨宾是附带伤害
[42:27] Morland was the target. 莫兰德才是目标
[42:30] Someone tried to kill your father. 有人曾想杀了你父亲
[42:32] And he’s worried they’re gonna try again. 他担心对方会再来一次
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme