Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] The district attorney is, 地方检察官
[00:04] at this very moment, deciding whether or not 此刻正在决定是不是要指控我
[00:06] I should be charged with felonious assault. 施行严重暴力 伤害人身罪
[00:08] What happened? 发生了什么
[00:09] I beat a former acquaintance nearly to death. 我把一个老熟人打得半死
[00:11] That was my barrister. 是我的律师
[00:12] It seems you will not have to visit me in prison after all. 看来你不用去监狱看我了
[00:14] Did you misplace my number? 你没找到我的电话吗
[00:16] Some things are better to discuss in person. 有些事最好当面说
[00:19] Like violating campaign finance laws, 比如违反竞选财物法
[00:21] bribing elected officials, that sort of thing. 贿赂当选官员等等
[00:23] He funded a super PAC that supports the district attorney. 他资助了一个支持地检的超级委员会
[00:26] And just like that, Sherlock is no longer 就这样 夏洛克将不再
[00:27] facing criminal charges against Oscar Rankin. 受到奥斯卡·兰金案相关的指控了
[00:30] I’ve always been willing to go to lengths to protect Sherlock. 我一直都愿意竭尽全力保护夏洛克
[00:33] So have I. You should keep that in mind, 我也一样 你该记住这点
[00:35] because Sherlock is gonna call you tonight 因为夏洛克今晚会打给你
[00:37] and he’s gonna accept your help. 并接受你的帮助
[01:03] Hey, watch it. 看着点
[01:46] “Brother, hearken, while I tell you, 兄弟 仔细听 我要告诉你
[01:48] “What we Masons pledge to do. 我们共济会接下来的计划
[01:52] “Prepared at yonder altar, 在你的祭坛边准备好
[01:54] We assumed the Mason’s vow…” 我们要许下共济会誓言
[01:59] “Foot and knee, breast, hand and cheek… 足与膝 胸 手与脸
[02:05] Hearken while I make them speak…” 在我令它们开口时听好
[02:13] Dude, whoever they are, they can wait. 老兄 不管是谁 他们可以等着
[02:15] Apologies. 抱歉
[02:25] Father. 父亲
[02:26] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[02:27] Forgive my appearance. 原谅我的穿着
[02:28] I’m just paying off a debt to some online associates. 我只是在给一些线上帮手还债
[02:30] I see. 明白
[02:31] Nothing untoward. 不是什么麻烦事
[02:33] A hacker collective asked me to perform a few Masonic chants 一个黑客组织要我表演共济会宣誓
[02:35] for their amusement. 来取悦他们
[02:36] Perhaps it’s best I don’t hear the full explanation. 或许我还是不知道全部为好
[02:40] Well, it was a small price to pay for their help. 这代价对于他们的帮助来说很小
[02:42] We just recovered an original printing 我们刚收回了一本原厂印刷的
[02:43] of The First Book of Urizen. 第一版《乌里森之书》
[02:45] Oh, the prophecies of William Blake. 威廉·布莱克的预言
[02:47] Stolen by a hammer-thumbed dry cleaner. 被一个粗手指的干洗工偷走了
[02:49] As I predicted. Watson is at this moment 据我猜测 华生现在
[02:51] obtaining a confession at the station. 正在局里录口供
[02:53] Why haven’t you answered my calls? 你为什么不回我电话
[02:55] Aside from force of habit? 除了后天习惯之外吗
[02:56] I’m unable to. 我没法回
[02:57] One of the hackers locked my phone 有个黑客锁住了我的电话
[02:58] until I’ve finished chanting. 直到我完成宣誓
[03:01] So what’s so important you couldn’t leave a message? 那么是什么事重要到你不能只留信息就行
[03:04] …this horrible scene in the Financial District. 在金融区发生了这恐怖的一幕
[03:06] We are just getting word now that a ninth victim, 我们刚收到消息 第九名受害者
[03:08] who was taken to the hospital, 被送到了医院
[03:09] is reported stable. 据悉情况稳定
[03:11] That brings the tally to four dead, 因此曼娜哈特公园的伤亡情况
[03:12] five wounded in Mannahatta Park. 为四人死亡五人受伤
[03:16] Not a good day to be out of reach. 今天可不是个失联的好日子
[03:20] 未接电话 [一连串呼叫人都是华生]
[03:23] Why are you here? 你来做什么
[03:33] Who’s this? 这是谁
[03:34] Sniper named Pierre Gagnier. 狙击手的名字叫皮埃尔·加尼尔
[03:37] Formerly French Special Forces. 前法国特种部队的
[03:39] He’s the one responsible for this bloodshed. 他是这场杀戮的元凶
[04:18] Shooter picked the right perch. 枪手选对了位置
[04:21] Building management says construction here 建设董事会说这里的施工
[04:23] got shut down a month ago. 几个月前被叫停了
[04:25] Union dispute with the law firm that owns it, Zyckner Williams. 工会与所有者扎克纳·威廉姆斯在打官司
[04:29] Floor’s always vacant. No cameras. Nobody saw a thing. 这层一直空着 没摄像头 没目击者
[04:33] There’s no latent prints on the gun. He must’ve worn gloves. 枪上没有指纹 他肯定戴了手套
[04:36] I’m gonna go ahead and guess: 我大胆地猜测一下
[04:38] it’s not registered. 是非注册枪支
[04:39] Serial number says it was stolen 根据序列号查出它是
[04:41] from a sporting goods store in 2005. Dead end. 2005年被人从运动用品店偷走的 死胡同
[04:44] I had to go through a metal detector in the lobby 我在大厅得经过一道金属探测器
[04:46] to get up here. 才能上来
[04:47] The bottom six floors of this building are SEC offices, 这楼下面六层是证券交易委员会办公室
[04:50] so security’s pretty high. 所以安保挺严的
[04:51] Just… not high enough. 只是 不够严
[04:56] This is Joan. She’s with the building people, pulling tape. 是乔恩 她跟楼管在调看监控录像
[05:00] You’ve got me and the captain. 我和警监都在听
[05:02] I wish I had good news. 真希望我能带来好消息
[05:03] Security just finished a second sweep of the building, 安保人员刚刚又清查了一遍大楼
[05:05] but the gun is still the only trace of the sniper. 但那把枪仍是狙击手留下的唯一线索
[05:08] Any way in and out of this place that he could’ve avoided 他进出这栋大楼时有可能
[05:10] the security cameras in the lobby? 避开大厅里的摄像头吗
[05:12] No. He has to be on the tape, coming and going. 不 他进出时肯定会出现在录像里
[05:14] But we’ve been looking, and so far nobody jumps out. 但我们还在看录像 目前还没有发现
[05:18] You able to get ahold of your partner yet? 你还没找到你搭档吗
[05:19] No, I still haven’t been able to reach him. 没有 我还没联系上他
[05:22] Well, dig him up. 把他找出来
[05:23] We got a lunatic out here, 我们这里有个疯子要抓
[05:25] and he didn’t leave us much to work with. 而他没给我们留下多少线索
[05:28] Three years ago, I was shepherding a project 三年前 我在印度的马哈拉施特拉邦
[05:30] in Maharashtra, India. 指导一个项目
[05:33] A large mining company wanted to secure extraction rights 一个大矿业公司想要确保得到
[05:35] for a particularly promising vein of bauxite. 一个潜在铁矿脉的开采权
[05:38] We had a problem with a local bureaucrat 我们遇到了一个
[05:40] who was overzealous in his application of red tape. 对官方文件过度在意的当地官员
[05:43] The delay was costing my client millions, 时间的延误让我的客户花了几百万
[05:45] so they asked that I consider certain remedies. 所以他们让我想办法补救
[05:48] If you’re about to confess a crime and you’re expecting 如果你要承认罪行并期望我宽恕你
[05:50] my confidence, I beg you reconsider. 我觉得你应该再考虑一下
[05:52] I told my client that I would never entertain the idea 我跟我的客户说我永远不会赞成
[05:55] of harming the man. 伤害那个人
[05:57] So I was dismissed. 所以我被炒了
[05:59] And replaced not with a rival consultancy 替换我的不仅是一个竞争对手
[06:03] but with Réponse. 而且是”答案”的人
[06:05] French mercenary outfit? 那个法国佣兵机构
[06:07] That was November, two years ago, in Mumbai. 那是两年前的十一月 在孟买
[06:10] When a sniper killed 13 people. 一个狙击手杀了13个人
[06:12] All to mask the assassination of the offending paper pusher. 都是为了掩盖对那位官员的刺杀行动
[06:15] A singular target was never presumed. 没人知道刺杀目标只有一个人
[06:18] He was too well hidden. 他被隐藏得太好了
[06:19] A pin among so many in a pincushion. 就像针垫上许多针中的一根
[06:23] Shooter was never identified. 凶手一直没有被确认
[06:25] Not by the authorities, no. 官方没有调查结果
[06:26] I made my own inquiries. I developed a contact inside Réponse, 我自己做了调查 我在”答案”内部
[06:31] and they served up this man, 发展了线人 他们跟我说了这个人
[06:34] a freelancer hired to do the killing. 一个被雇来杀人的自由记者
[06:37] Sadly, 遗憾的是
[06:37] I could never manage to interest the local police. 我一直没能让当地警方关注这件事
[06:41] And what makes you think he repeated 是什么让你认为他今天
[06:42] his pincushion performance today? 重复了他的针垫表演
[06:44] We’ll need your computer. 我们要用用你的电脑了
[06:48] Search for cell phone videos of today’s attack. 搜一下今天袭击事件的手机录像
[06:50] You know how quickly these things leak these days. 你知道现在这些东西泄露得有多快
[06:55] You’ll see in the footage 你会在视频中看到
[06:56] a perfectly alternating pattern 对致命伤和腿伤的
[06:59] of fatalities and leg wounds. 完美选择模式
[07:01] It was the same in Mumbai? 在孟买也是一样吗
[07:02] That such a precise pattern should happen once, 那样精确的模式只该发生一次
[07:05] much less recur, is highly unlikely. 不该重复出现
[07:12] I think you’re right. 我觉得你是对的
[07:14] The sniper is making a concerted effort 狙击手这么大费周折
[07:15] not only to hide his target but also 不光是为了隐藏目标 也是为了
[07:18] his skill. 隐藏他的技术
[07:20] Well, I must say I’m impressed. 我得说你让我很惊讶
[07:23] If there’s room on your wall amongst the Thatcher photographs, 如果你墙上那些撒切尔照片中间还有地方
[07:25] you may soon be able to hang a commendation from the NYPD. 你可能很快会收到纽约警局送来的奖状
[07:28] You can’t share any of this with the police, Sherlock. 你不能跟警方说这些 夏洛克
[07:33] Your mole in Réponse. 你在”答案”里的内鬼
[07:35] There’s no way to turn this over without exposing him. 如果不暴露他就没法彻查案件
[07:38] I’d expect the group’s reprisal to be thorough. 我想那个团伙的报复行为会很可怕
[07:42] Well, there’s been enough blood spilled today. 好吧 今天流的血已经够多了
[07:45] I’ll set to work corroborating 我会独立调查
[07:47] Gagnier’s involvement independently, 证明加尼尔与此事有关
[07:48] and then I will go to the police. 然后我再去找警方
[07:49] I’d like to help you. 我想帮助你
[07:52] I know we rarely spoke during your Scotland Yard days, 我知道你在苏格兰场时我们很少说话
[07:54] but I do recall that you often made use of experts 但我确实记得你经常使用其它领域
[07:58] in other fields. Your… 专家的帮助 你那些…
[08:00] Unusuals. 不同寻常的人脉
[08:02] Irregulars. 那叫不守成规
[08:04] And unless you’ve become an expert in sniping, 除非你成了狙击方面的专家
[08:06] I fail to see how you can assist me. 否则我不知道你能怎么帮我
[08:08] I’m no detective, but I do have resources and contacts. 我不是侦探 但我有信息来源和线人
[08:13] You’re set to profit in India if the sniper is captured. 抓到这个狙击手你会在印度得益
[08:17] My former client will certainly lose their mining rights 如果真相大白 我的前客户肯定
[08:20] if the truth comes to light. 会失去他们的采矿权
[08:22] And I won’t deny that I have positioned myself 而我不会否认我准备把它们
[08:25] to scoop them up for one of their competitors. 出卖给他们的竞争者之一
[08:28] But that’s not why I’m here. 但我并不是为此而来的
[08:30] I’m here because four people are dead. 我来 是因为死了四个人
[08:33] Gagnier was out of the country six hours 在孟买遭遇袭击之后
[08:34] after the Mumbai attacks. 加尼尔在国外潜伏了6个小时
[08:36] We can stand here and talk, if you wish, 你要是愿意 我们可以杵在这儿耍嘴皮子
[08:38] but I think you’d be wiser 但我觉得你应该更聪明
[08:40] to accept my help and begin. 接受我的帮助 开始调查
[08:43] You must be Morland’s boy. 你一定就是莫兰德的儿子
[08:45] How do you do? I’m Bill Wellstone. 你好吗 我是比尔·韦尔斯顿
[08:47] This is our general counsel, 这位是我们的总法律顾问
[08:48] Joel Fitzgerald. 乔尔·菲茨杰拉德
[08:50] Bill, I said there was no need for a lawyer. 比尔 我说了没必要请律师了
[08:52] In fact, I told you we’d be content 事实上 我说过能跟你的信技部负责人
[08:55] sitting down with your head of I.T. 一起坐在这儿 我们就心满意足了
[08:57] Well, to be honest, we were fighting over 老实说 我们都快打起来了
[08:59] who got to take a meeting with the Morland Holmes. 就为了能来跟莫兰德·福尔摩斯会面呢
[09:01] I, myself, can never get enough backslapping, 我自己永远都享受不够这种嘘寒问暖的乐趣
[09:04] but I’m afraid our time here is limited. 但恐怕我们的时间有限
[09:06] Obviously you’re aware of the sniper attacks 很显然 你们都知道今天在曼娜哈特公园
[09:08] in Mannahatta Park today. 发生了一起狙击事件
[09:10] One of your executives was killed, Ethan Parris. 你们的一位高管伊森·帕里斯被杀了
[09:14] it was our understanding that the victims’ names weren’t being given out yet. 我们以为受害人的姓名还尚未公布
[09:17] I managed to procure a list 我设法从首席法医办公室
[09:17] from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. 拿到了一份名单
[09:20] We’re here 我们来此
[09:21] because we have reason to believe these shootings were not random, 是因为我们有理由相信狙击对象不是随机的
[09:24] but rather cover for an assassination. 而是为了掩盖一起暗杀
[09:27] What? 什么
[09:28] We think Mr. Parris may have been the real target. 我们认为帕里斯先生可能才是真正的目标
[09:31] He was the most prominent of the victims by far. 目前为止他是最为显贵的受害人
[09:36] I’m sorry, what does that have to do with anything? 不好意思 这和我们有什么关联吗
[09:38] If it was an assassination, it would be the kind 如果是暗杀的话 这就是那种
[09:40] which would cost upwards of $1 million. 要斥资百万的暗杀行动
[09:44] Look, I don’t know what to say. 听着 我没什么可说的
[09:46] I didn’t know Parris personally, 我和帕里斯没什么交情
[09:47] but the report I got, he was a good man. 但我听说他是个好人
[09:50] What kind of work did he do? 他做的是哪种工作
[09:51] Negotiations, mostly. 主要是谈判
[09:52] I mean, he was heading the Peru thing, right? 他在负责秘鲁那边的事 对吧
[09:55] We-We’ve got a big hydroelectric dam 我们在那边有个
[09:57] on the drawing board down there. 大型水电站坝项目
[09:59] Ethan was part of the team that was hammering out 伊森是负责与政府商榷讨论合同的
[10:00] the contract with their government. 团队成员
[10:01] I think he was headed to 我想今天狙击发生的时候
[10:02] a meeting with Zyckner Williams today 他正在与扎克纳·威廉姆斯
[10:03] when the shooting started. 会面的路上
[10:04] Zyckner Williams? 扎克纳·威廉姆斯
[10:06] They’re the stateside firm 他们是一家国内公司
[10:07] handling the talks for the Peruvians. 负责与秘鲁方面交涉
[10:09] Their offices are right near there. 他们的办公楼就在曼娜哈特公园附近
[10:11] We know. 我们知道
[10:12] The sniper set up his perch on a floor of theirs 狙击手的位子就在他们办公楼内
[10:14] under construction. 尚未完工的一层楼里
[10:17] Wait a second. 慢着
[10:18] You think they had him killed? 你们觉得他们杀了他吗
[10:22] What we would need would be copies 我们需要帕里斯先生与扎克纳·威廉姆斯的
[10:24] of Mr. Parris’s correspondence with Zyckner Williams and e-mails 往来信件及电子邮件
[10:27] so that we could find out. 以便我们查明真相
[10:30] Do you have a warrant? 你们有搜查令吗
[10:32] We’re here as friends, 我们是以朋友身份来的
[10:33] investigating the murder of your employee. 调查你们公司员工的谋杀案
[10:36] I get that, but we’re talking about 这我知道 但我们说的可是
[10:37] a $2.3 billion deal here. 一笔23亿美元的大生意
[10:40] Turning over all of our internal deal memos? 给你们看我们所有的内部交易备忘录
[10:42] That kind of exposure, I mean, even under the circumstances, 那种程度的曝光 即便是在这种情况下
[10:44] that is a huge ask. 也算是过分的要求吧
[10:46] It may only be so much time 在凶手逃离这个国家之前
[10:47] before the gunman flees the country, gentlemen, 我们可能只有这么多时间了 先生们
[10:49] so I’ll be blunt. 那我就打开天窗说亮话
[10:51] The value of your dam is $2.3 billion 你们大坝的23亿美元的价值
[10:55] in theory only. 只是理论上的
[10:57] It can be zero… 它也可以一文不值
[10:59] if I call certain friends in Lima. 只要我打电话给几个在利马的朋友
[11:03] Now, that, boys and girls, 女士们先生们
[11:04] is how you deliver a threat. 学着点怎么威胁人
[11:07] It’s far more compelling than a warrant. 这可比搜查令更有强制性
[11:09] Anything you need…from Dynastic Energy… 王朝能源有任何你们需要的东西
[11:14] you’ve got it. 尽请自便
[11:18] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[11:25] I would prefer a concise text, 我更喜欢简洁明了的短信
[11:27] but if you absolutely must, leave a message. 但如果真有必要 就留个口信吧
[11:30] Unless you’re dead, 除非你死了
[11:31] you’re starting to annoy me. 否则你快惹怒我了
[11:33] The sniper thing’s officially a mess. 狙击手的事很麻烦
[11:35] The captain wants us to comb through security footage 警监想让我们梳理一遍大楼里的
[11:37] from the building. 监控视频
[11:39] Call me. 给我回电话
[11:40] Let me know nothing’s wrong. 让我知道你没事
[11:44] You guys must be some kind of major leaguers. 你们俩肯定来头不小
[11:46] I got an e-mail from a partner I’ve never met 我刚收到了一封从未见过的合伙人发来的邮件
[11:49] telling me to get my ass down here ASAP 让我立马滚下来见你们
[11:50] or he’d have me disbarred. 否则就要取消我的律师资格
[11:52] We appreciate you taking time off from your drinking. 我们很感激你放弃了喝酒的时间来见我们
[11:57] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:58] Look, can you blame me for making the most of Sniper Day? 我在今天这种时候喝点酒也不能怪我吧
[12:02] It’s like a snow day– 就像以前下大雪似的
[12:03] we all got sent home after the shooting. 枪击事件发生后公司要求都我们回家
[12:05] Perhaps your drinking is your way of coping with the guilt. 可能喝酒是你应对愧疚的方式
[12:09] What? 什么
[12:10] Four people are dead, five more in hospital, 死了四个人 还有五个进了医院
[12:12] and all because you couldn’t get along 这一切都是因为你
[12:13] with your opposite number on a Peruvian dam negotiation. 在秘鲁大坝谈判中无法跟竞争对手处理好关系
[12:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[12:18] Your working relationship with Ethan Parris turned sour, 你跟伊森·帕里斯的工作关系变糟了
[12:21] and stood in the way of a $2.3 billion deal. 而且让一个23亿的交易搁置了
[12:24] So a sniper was invited into your firm’s offices 所以你们公司雇了一个狙击手
[12:26] to solve the problem. 来解决问题
[12:29] You think I had Ethan killed? 你觉得是我杀了伊森·帕里斯吗
[12:31] Of course not. 当然不是
[12:32] The black-bag operatives that your firm keeps on retainer 你们公司圈养的秘密杀手
[12:35] don’t take calls from junior associates. 当然不会听一个低级合伙人的命令
[12:39] Divulge the name 告诉我们
[12:39] of the senior partner that you turned to for help, 你去找了哪个高级合伙人寻求帮助
[12:42] and I will petition the powers that be 我会想办法帮你
[12:43] to extend you an immunity deal. 拿到免罪协议
[12:45] Oh, no, no way. 太扯了
[12:47] No way. This is a joke. 太扯了 你简直是开玩笑
[12:48] We’ve reviewed the complete record 我们查看了你跟伊森·帕里斯
[12:49] of your correspondence with Ethan Parris. 全部的通信记录
[12:52] We’re not here by accident. 我们来是有原因的
[12:53] This makes no sense! 这根本说不通
[12:55] The shooting made no sense; it was random. 这起枪击案没有道理啊 是在随便杀人
[12:57] It was made to look random. 是故意让它看起来这样
[13:01] Look, if you’ve seen the e-mails, 如果你们看过电子邮件的话
[13:04] if you’ve seen the deal, then you know– 如果你们看过交易的话 你们应该知道
[13:06] I didn’t need Ethan dead. I was kicking his ass. 我不需要让伊森死 我已经要打败他了
[13:08] Mr. Parris was fleecing you on concrete and overages. 帕里斯先生以酗酒和超龄为由在欺诈你
[13:12] No, no. Because… 不 不 是因为…
[13:15] The longer you play dumb, 你再继续装傻的话
[13:15] Mr. Pruitt, the less likely we are to help you. 普鲁伊特先生 我们就帮不了你了
[13:23] I can prove nobody here wanted Ethan dead. 我可以证明这里没人想要伊森死
[13:25] I doubt you can prove you tied your own tie this morning. 我觉得你都没法证明今早是自己打的领带
[13:27] Come with me. 跟我来
[13:31] Okay. 好吧
[13:34] You see that, brown tower? 你们看见那座棕色的高楼了吗
[13:36] Just to the south there? 南面那座
[13:38] That’s where Ethan worked. 伊森就在那里上班
[13:40] Now, we went back and forth a dozen times on this deal, 我们之前为了这个交易讨论了几十次
[13:42] and every time I went to his office, 每次我去他办公室的时候
[13:44] I walked out the south entrance right below us, 我都会走下面的南入口
[13:46] and any time he came here, he used the same doors. 而他每次过来的时候 也会走那里
[13:49] Now, that’s the side of the building 今天枪手所在的那座楼
[13:50] the shooter was on, the east side. 是在那一侧 东面
[13:52] Now, if I wanted someone to pick Ethan off, 如果我想找人枪杀伊森
[13:55] I never would’ve told them to set up there, 我绝不会让他在那边埋伏
[13:56] because that’s not the direction he would’ve been coming from. 因为他不会从那边过来
[13:59] He’d have no shot. 不可能打中他
[14:00] You’re a spectacular liar, 你真是个说谎高手
[14:02] Mr. Pruitt. 普鲁伊特先生
[14:03] We’ve just come from Dynastic Energy’s offices. 我们刚从王朝能源的办公室过来
[14:06] They’re on the river, east of here. 在河边 这里的东侧
[14:08] No, you’re talking about the main offices. 不 你说的是主办公室
[14:11] Dynastic outgrew that space years ago. 王朝能源在两年前又扩建了
[14:13] Ethan worked in their satellite offices right there. 伊森以前是在那里的卫星办公室上班
[14:16] You don’t believe me, look it up. 要是不相信我的话 自己去查吧
[14:20] To compare a massacre to inclement weather. 竟然把一场大屠杀跟下大雪相比
[14:23] It’s a shame that cretinous man wasn’t involved. 这个白痴跟这案子无关真是可惜了
[14:26] Detection is an exact science, or it ought to be, 侦查是很严谨的科学 至少应该是这样
[14:28] and should be treated with the same cold, unemotional manner. 所以也该用毫无个人感情的方式去对待
[14:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:32] I’m attempting to divine 我在尝试着破解
[14:32] the PIN number that everyone used to lock my phone. 别人给我电话设置的锁屏密码
[14:38] “Leet” 原来是”Leet”
[14:39] Should’ve guessed it. 1-3-3-7. 早该想到的 1337
[14:41] Numeric spelling of the word “Leet”, 就像”Leet”写成了数字
[14:43] as in “Elite.” 同音词就是”精英”
[14:43] It’s a standard hacker boast. Why would you care? 典型的黑客炫技 说了你也没兴趣
[14:45] Who are you calling? 你要打给谁
[14:46] A colleague in the department. 局里的一位同事
[14:47] I told you, we can’t… 跟你说了 我们不能
[14:48] You’re not the only person who can keep a secret. 你不是世上唯一能保守秘密的人
[14:50] Holmes? I was starting to think 福尔摩斯吗 我都快以为
[14:52] you fell in a ditch or something. 你掉沟里了呢
[14:53] I’m attempting to come up to speed on the sniper attack. 我想了解一下狙击案的最新进展
[14:56] I’m curious to learn more about the fatalities 我很好奇 想掌握死者的更多信息
[14:58] and what brought those individuals to the park. 以及那些人为什么会去公园
[15:00] At the moment, all I have are their names. 目前 我只知道这些人的姓名
[15:02] Why just the fatalities? 为什么只好奇死者
[15:04] My theory is too embryonic to share at the moment. 目前我的想法还不成形
[15:07] Okay. We got… 好吧 他们是
[15:10] Ethan Parris. 伊森·帕里斯
[15:12] – He… – Not him. -他… -不是他
[15:13] All right. 好吧
[15:14] There’s Ronda Walley, tourist from Minnesota. 还有朗达·沃利 从明尼苏达来的游客
[15:17] Uh, Steve Sachs was an ad exec. 史蒂夫·萨克斯 是个广告执行
[15:20] He’d just left a job interview. 他刚参加完一场面试
[15:22] Finally, there’s Frank Bova. 最后是弗兰克·波瓦
[15:23] He was a plumber. Ate lunch in the park every day. 他是名水管工 每天都在公园吃午餐
[15:26] Every day? 每天都去吗
[15:27] According to a homeless guy we talked to. 一个流浪汉告诉我们的
[15:29] Bova used to share his food with him. 波瓦经常把食物分给他吃
[15:31] He wasn’t, by any chance, the first person shot, was he? 他不会是第一个被击中的吧
[15:34] Yeah. How did you… 是啊 你是怎么…
[15:36] What is it? 怎么了
[15:37] There’s only one person 只有一个人
[15:38] who could reasonably have been expected 有理由是狙击手今天等着
[15:40] to end up in the sniper’s crosshairs today. 要终结的人
[15:43] Frank Bova. 弗兰克·波瓦
[15:44] Ate lunch there regularly. 他会有规律地去公园吃午餐
[15:46] He was also the first person shot, 也是第一个被击中的人
[15:48] guaranteeing he couldn’t scamper off in the ensuing chaos. 这确保了他不会在接下来的混乱中逃生
[15:51] Someone engaged an international contract killer 有人找来了个国际职业杀手
[15:54] to go on a shooting spree, 制造了一起连环枪击案
[15:56] spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $1 million… 在附近某处花了大概一百万美元…
[15:59] All to disguise the murder of a plumber from Staten Island. 就为了掩盖谋杀来自斯塔顿岛水管工的罪行
[16:10] Where are we going now? 我们现在去哪儿
[16:13] I’m going to visit Frank Bova’s widow in Great Kills. 我要去杀戮公园拜访弗兰克·波瓦的遗孀
[16:16] You can go back to your gilded throne in Midtown. 你可以回你那市中心的镶金宝座了
[16:21] I offered my assistance for the duration. 我提议在这段时期内帮你
[16:22] You accepted. 你也答应了
[16:24] Someone wanted to hide 有人想隐藏
[16:24] the assassination of a plumber. 谋杀水管工这一事实
[16:26] My path now clearly diverges from your sphere of influence. 我的调查方向完全不在你的势力范围内
[16:29] I thank you for the doors you’ve opened thus far, 我很感谢目前为止你提供的帮助
[16:31] but I’ll take it from here. 下面的事交给我吧
[16:33] Never mind, our mistake. 对不起 请别介意
[16:37] There isn’t time for this. You said yourself 时间不够了 你自己也说了
[16:39] Gagnier fled Mumbai within hours of the attack. 加尼尔在孟买袭击后几小时内就消失了
[16:41] I did. 没错
[16:42] So why did you just send my cab away? 那你为什么把我叫的出租车打发走了
[16:43] Because I can get you to Staten Island much faster. 因为我能让你更快到达斯塔顿岛
[16:47] Jessica, dear, 亲爱的杰西卡
[16:48] I’m going to need you to send the helicopter. 请你把直升机派过来
[16:51] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:53] The cops that drove me down to identify Frank 载我去辨认弗兰克尸体的警察说
[16:57] said this was just some crazy person, 凶手是个疯子
[16:59] like… domestic terror or something. 例如国内恐怖分子什么的
[17:02] I can’t say beyond all doubt 我不能完全确定地告诉你
[17:04] that your husband was specifically targeted. 你丈夫就是这次袭击的特定目标
[17:07] But that’s what you think. 但你就是那么想的
[17:08] We want to be sure that the man that did this is put to justice. 我们想确保能将凶手绳之以法
[17:13] Uh, and there’s a chance you can help. 也许你能帮得上忙
[17:16] There’s just no way. 不可能是这样的
[17:18] Frank had his faults, but, I mean, 弗兰克是有缺点 但是
[17:21] we’re talking socks on the floor. 也就是把袜子扔在地上
[17:22] He would put empty milk cartons in the fridge. 把空着的牛奶卡纸留在冰箱里之类的
[17:25] He never did anything to make somebody want to kill him. 他从没做过什么事能引起别人的杀意
[17:29] I’m not suggesting that your husband brought this on himself, 我并不是说你丈夫自己引火上了身
[17:32] Mrs. Bova, not necessarily. 波瓦太太 不一定是这样
[17:35] But if someone powerful wanted him dead, 但是如果某位权贵想让他死
[17:38] the method suggests… 杀人方法表明…
[17:40] that they thought their motive would be too easy to detect 他们认为若没有大量掩饰
[17:44] without a great deal of window dressing. 他们的动机会很容易被查出
[17:48] You’re saying that he had… no such enemies? 你是说他 没有这样的敌人
[17:52] He did a lot of jobs down near Wall Street. 他在华尔街附近干过很多活
[17:55] Tempers flare when there’s a delay sometimes, 有时耽搁的话也会有点脾气
[17:57] but nobody gets shot over toilets, you know? 但没人会因为马桶而被杀 你懂吗
[18:00] Perhaps he saw something he wasn’t supposed to see 也许他在某栋楼里工作时
[18:03] while he was working in one of those buildings. 看到了什么不该看的东西
[18:06] If he did, he didn’t tell me. 如果他有看到什么 他也没告诉我
[18:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:12] I guess we didn’t talk as much as we should. 我想我们没有像正常夫妻那样有很多交流
[18:16] I know this is difficult. 我理解这不容易
[18:20] Would you mind if I had a look around? 你介意我们在周围看看吗
[18:23] I’d also like to see any personal effects 我还想看看警察交还给你的
[18:25] that were returned to you by the police. 任何私人物品
[18:28] They’re right in the kitchen. 都在厨房
[18:32] You found something in the dead man’s phone. 你在受害人手机里发现了什么
[18:35] Oh, you noticed. 你注意到了啊
[18:36] What is it? 是什么
[18:37] Confirmation that Frank Bova was the sniper’s real target. 弗兰克·波瓦是狙击手真正目标的证据
[18:41] It’s a hidden tracking program. 这是个隐藏跟踪程序
[18:42] I forwarded the relevant data to my phone. 我把相关数据发到我手机上了
[18:45] So Gagnier was observing Bova 所以加尼尔在观察波瓦
[18:48] to determine the best place to strike. 以确定最佳袭击地点
[18:50] Obviously, he settled on his quarry’s favorite lunch spot. 显然 他选定了目标最喜爱的午餐地点
[18:53] It’s a clever method of surveillance, 这是个聪明的监视方法
[18:55] but it is revealing– 但太容易暴露了
[18:56] I might be able to track it back to Gagnier. 我可以反向追查到加尼尔
[18:57] I should know by the time we reach your whirlybird. 等到了你的直升机 我应该就知道了
[19:01] I need to ask you something personal. 我需要问你点私事
[19:02] It’s a medical question. I-I wouldn’t intrude, 是个医学问题 我不想显得很冒犯
[19:05] but it may well be genetic, so on that basis I feel entitled. 但可能有遗传性 所以我觉得有资格问
[19:08] Are you suffering from low T? 你在受低睾酮困扰吗
[19:12] Excuse me? 你说什么
[19:14] A deficiency, an imbalance in your hormone levels. 一种缺陷 荷尔蒙水平会出现的一种紊乱
[19:18] Is it what’s causing this late-onset humanity 是它触发了你来纽约后
[19:20] that you’ve been exhibiting since your return to New York? 一直在表现的晚发性人性吗
[19:24] Is that why you comforted Mrs. Bova? 是因为这个你才安慰波瓦太太吗
[19:27] Was I such a terrible father 我做父亲就这么糟吗
[19:29] that you can’t imagine me being kind to a widow? 你连我对一个寡妇表现出善意都无法相信吗
[19:32] I’m only asking because it is treatable. 我这么问只是因为这是可以被治愈的
[19:33] It’s not uncommon in men of your age. 这在你这个年纪的男性中也不算罕见
[19:35] Isn’t the more likely explanation that 更可能的解释难道不是
[19:37] you’ve never seen me as I am? 你从没真正了解过我吗
[19:38] Owing to my deficient powers of observation. 只怪我观察能力差
[19:42] You live a life, Sherlock. 你在生活 夏洛克
[19:44] If you’re not a fool, it changes you. 如果你不是个傻子 生活会改变你
[19:48] I don’t think that either of us is a fool. 我觉得我们都不是傻子
[19:55] I don’t know Gagnier’s location, 我不知道加尼尔的地址
[19:56] but I do know where the program was uploaded 但我知道程序是在哪上传的
[19:58] and where it first began transmitting Bova’s whereabouts. 以及它从哪开始发送波瓦的行踪的
[20:02] If we go there, 如果我们去那
[20:03] we might find a trail. 我们也许能找到线索
[20:05] What’s the location? 地点在哪
[20:07] Not surprisingly, it’s somewhere Bova took off his pants. 一点都不意外 是波瓦脱下裤子的地方
[20:11] I’m sorry, I don’t think so. 对不起 我不认识他们
[20:12] Would’ve been two weeks ago. Tuesday. 不到两周前 是周二
[20:15] I’m here every day– I don’t remember either of these guys. 我每天都在 我不记得这两个人
[20:18] I could have sworn I saw a hint of recognition there. 我可以发誓我看到了你认出他们的迹象
[20:20] Just to be clear, you are covering for a killer. 我要说清楚 你在掩护一个杀人犯
[20:24] This man, Pierre Gagnier, 这个人 皮埃尔·加尼尔
[20:26] followed this man, Frank Bova, in here 跟踪这个人 弗兰克·波瓦 来到这
[20:28] so he could tamper with his phone. 以便摆弄他的手机
[20:30] Subsequently, Mr. Gagnier shot nine people downtown today. 结果 加尼尔今天在市中心枪击了九人
[20:35] That’s the guy who…? 他就是那个…
[20:36] Yes. Would you like to start again? 没错 你想重新说一遍吗
[20:40] Listen, I got no reason to believe this story of yours, 听着 我没理由相信你们的故事
[20:43] and I don’t like cops. Neither do my clients. 而且我不喜欢警察 我的客人们也是
[20:46] You come in here asking for our security videos. 你想来要我们的监控视频
[20:48] You got to get a warrant. 就得有搜查令
[20:49] Procuring one will be simple enough. 拿到搜查令很简单
[20:51] If I must, I assure you, 如果我必须拿 我保证
[20:54] when I return, I will also return with the Health Department. 等我回来 我会和卫生部一起来
[20:56] I will get the materials that I’m requesting, 我会拿到我申请的物品
[20:58] and you will be shut down for insufficient chlorination. 而你这里会因为氯化消毒不足而被关停
[21:00] Or have you not noticed that your so-called “Baths” 还是你没注意到你所谓的”洗浴池”
[21:02] are little more than fungal soup? 跟养真菌的池子差不了多少
[21:04] You do what you need to do. Right now, you need to leave. 你们该干什么干什么 现在你们该走了
[21:06] Please forgive my son. 请原谅我儿子
[21:08] He misread you. 他看错你了
[21:09] You’re obviously not a man who can be bullied. 你显然不是一个会受人欺负的人
[21:12] But you are a man who can be bribed. 但你是个可以买通的人
[21:15] Shall we say $10,000? 一万美金怎么样
[21:25] So you do have your phone with you. 所以你带着手机呢
[21:28] Were you with your father all day 你今天一直和你爸在一起吗
[21:29] or just this morning? 还是只有早上在一起
[21:31] – How did you know? – There were two cups of coffee downstairs. -你怎么知道 -楼下有两杯咖啡
[21:32] One had honey in it. 其中一杯放了蜂蜜
[21:33] I remember that’s how he takes his. 我记得你爸就喜欢这样喝咖啡
[21:34] So, where have you been? 所以 你们去哪了
[21:37] I get that your cell wasn’t working, but you are aware 我理解你的手机不能用了 但你知道
[21:39] there are other phones you could have used. 还有其他电话可以用吧
[21:40] As I said, we literally flew 我说了 我们真的飞去
[21:42] to and from Staten Island, and there was never 斯塔滕岛又返回来了 而且也没有
[21:44] an idle moment to bring you into the fold. 空闲时间能叫你一起
[21:46] Not really. 真的没有
[21:47] Besides,I felt better knowing that the police’s search 而且 让我知道用我的方法训练的人
[21:50] was fortified by someone trained in my methods. 强化了警方的搜查系统 这感觉更好
[21:53] You said the captain knows everything now. 你说警监已经知道一切了
[21:56] He knows a version of everything. 他知道一个版本
[21:57] What matters is he knows the sniper’s presumed location. 重要的是他知道推测出的狙击手的位置
[22:00] Pierre Gagnier 皮埃尔·加尼尔
[22:01] used a stolen credit card at the Turkish baths. 在土耳其洗浴中心用了偷来的信用卡
[22:04] He used the same credit card to secure a room 他用了同一张卡开了一间
[22:06] at a no-tell motel on the Lower East Side. 下东区不知名汽车旅馆的房间
[22:08] When I called, the staff said he was still on the premises. 我打过去 工作人员说他还在酒店内
[22:11] Hmm. Captain will let us know soon enough. 警监会尽快与我们联系
[22:14] I would have expected you to be a little more… 我还以为你和你爸待了一整天
[22:17] exasperated after spending an entire day with your father. 回来会挺恼火的呢
[22:20] It was interesting. 很有趣
[22:21] Interesting. 有趣
[22:22] Well, he was helpful at certain points. 他在某些时候还是挺有用的
[22:25] And I could get used to having 而且我也愿意习惯
[22:26] a helicopter at my disposal. 有一台直升机能任我支配
[22:28] 11:32 this morning. 上午11:32
[22:34] Looks like he walked in almost an hour before the shooting. 看来他在枪击前一小时就进去了
[22:37] You can be forgiven for failing to flag him. 不怪你们没找出他来
[22:40] Aside from a vaguely martial gait, 除了他的步法有点像军人
[22:42] he does not look suspicious. 他看起来并不可疑
[22:44] And it seems he didn’t bring his rifle in himself. 而且他似乎也没把枪带在身边
[22:47] After his arrest, perhaps he will tell us who he employed 等逮捕了他 或许他会告诉我们他让谁
[22:49] to help him smuggle it past the metal detectors. 绕过金属探测器帮他把枪带了进去
[22:54] Your team leader broke down the tactical situation. 你们的领队已经将战术分解得很细致了
[22:56] I got nothing to add to that except this. 我只有一点需要补充
[22:58] The man up there opened fire on a crowd of innocent people. 楼上的人公然向无辜群众开枪
[23:02] He’s not gonna have any qualms taking aim at you. 他要杀你们的话也不会犹豫
[23:04] Be safe. Now, let’s get to it. 注意安全 出发吧
[23:14] Hold up. 等等
[23:15] Hold up. You guys! I got a camera here. 等等 各位 我看到一个监控镜头
[23:19] E-11. Requesting a 10-13. E-11 需要紧急救援
[23:21] Shots fired. I got one hit in the vest. 有人开枪 我的背心中了一枪
[23:23] Take the door. On three. One, two. 撞开门 我数到三 一 二
[23:29] Clear! 安全
[23:30] Clear! 安全
[23:32] Detective Captain Manhattan South to Central. 警监在曼哈顿南部呼叫中心
[23:33] I need a 10-13 我需要紧急救援
[23:34] at 236 Broome Street. 地点是布鲁姆街236号
[23:36] I got an officer shot at this location. 有一名警员在此中枪
[23:38] Damn it. 该死
[24:02] When I first saw him lying on the pavement, 我最开始看到他躺在路上
[24:04] I assumed he’d been shot, 我以为他是被枪击了
[24:06] but this graze wound was the only shot that hit him. 但他身上只有这个枪击的擦伤
[24:08] It spooked him, he fell off the fire escape. 这吓到他了 他从逃生梯掉了下来
[24:11] Hawes said he died instantly. 霍斯说他立刻就死了
[24:13] Don’t know what’s more regrettable. 不知道哪个更令人惋惜了
[24:14] That a mass murderer didn’t suffer, 是这大规模屠杀的凶手没受苦就死了
[24:16] or that he couldn’t be taken alive. 还是没能活着逮到他呢
[24:17] ESU did what they could. 急勤小组已经尽力了
[24:18] They were taking fire. This guy had the place wired. 双方交火了 这人在那安了监控
[24:21] – He saw ’em coming. – I was not implying fault. -他看到他们过来了 -我没想责备谁
[24:23] I just wish he could have given us what we needed and then died. 我只是希望他能先解答我们的疑惑再死
[24:26] GSR on his right palm 他右手有火药残余
[24:27] is from the .22 caliber he fired at the police. 他枪击警方用的是22毫米口径的枪
[24:29] And there’s more on his forearm that’s consistent 他的前臂还有更多火药残余
[24:31] with the bullets used in the sniper attack. 与狙击手所用的子弹是相同的
[24:34] Only trace he left to connect him to the crime– 唯一能将他与犯罪相联系的线索是
[24:37] we found a slag cell phone 我们在他房间里找到了
[24:38] and computer in his room. 一个破损的手机和电脑
[24:40] Guy was wiping the decks, getting ready to skip. 这人在消灭证据准备逃跑
[24:44] You just caught him. 你们抓到他了
[24:45] Looks like he was pre-boarded on a flight to Managua. 看起来他就要登机飞往马那瓜了
[24:48] All things considered, 总而言之
[24:50] I’m glad he ended up here instead. 我很高兴他最后死了
[24:52] Nothing else of note? 没别的了吗
[24:54] You guys are welcome to pick through the luggage 你们可以去检查他携带的行李
[24:56] he was packing, but nothing jumped out at CSU. 鉴证科没发现什么
[24:59] Looks like this guy’s secrets died with him. 看来他的秘密和他一起死了
[25:02] I dated this French guy once. 我和法国人约会过
[25:03] I thought they were all as bad as he was. 我以为法国人都和他一样糟糕
[25:07] Three bags 三个包
[25:07] for one weekend at the beach. 只为了在海滩的一个周末
[25:11] This guy traveled light. 这个人轻装简行
[25:14] I could see why Marcus was pessimistic. 我明白为什么马库斯这么悲观了
[25:17] All in all, a waste of the tip my father gave us. 总的来说 浪费了我父亲给我们的提示
[25:20] You don’t care for him much, do you? My father? 你根本不关心他对吗 我父亲
[25:24] Not really, no. 不怎么关心
[25:26] Is it because he bribed the district attorney 是因为他贿赂了地检官
[25:28] to keep me out of prison? 让我不进监狱吗
[25:31] You know about that? 你知道了
[25:33] It was a difficult pill to swallow, 虽然是粒苦药
[25:35] knowing that my absolution was paid for, 得知我的赦免是被贿赂来的
[25:37] accepting a literal get-out-of-jail-free card 并且接受了一张
[25:39] for the beating of Oscar Rankin. 殴打奥斯卡·兰金的免狱卡
[25:43] Considering the alternative, 但考虑到其他可能性
[25:44] I made peace with it. 我接受了它
[25:46] What I don’t understand is 我不明白的是
[25:46] why your father would tell you what he did. 为什么你父亲要告诉你他做了什么
[25:49] Both agreed you didn’t need to know. 我们都同意你不需要知道
[25:50] Well, he never said a word. 他什么也没说
[25:52] Then how did you..? 那你怎么
[25:53] I’ve had a lifetime observing Morland Holmes. 我一生都在观察莫兰德·福尔摩斯
[25:55] There’s little he can do to surprise me. 他没什么是我想不到的
[25:58] Although I must admit, 但我必须承认
[26:00] my grasp of the finer points of his personality 我对他人格细节的把握
[26:02] seem ripe for reconsideration. 需要重新考虑
[26:05] What does that mean? 什么意思
[26:07] I’ve been poisoning your opinion of the man for the last few years. 过去几年我一直恶化你对他的看法
[26:10] Now that he’s in our orbit, 现在他在我们身边
[26:11] perhaps you should draw your own inferences. 也许你该做出你自己的结论
[26:19] Find something? 发现什么了吗
[26:21] Yeah. 是的
[26:24] See this Sudoku? 看到这个数独了吗
[26:26] The handwriting looks like a match for Gagnier’s 字迹看起来和加尼尔的
[26:29] other little notes to himself. 其他字迹符合
[26:30] But the puzzle is filled out completely wrong. 但是填好的数字完全是错的
[26:32] Not even close. 根本不沾边
[26:33] Ah. Little chance Gagnier could be this innumerate. 加尼尔不可能这么不懂算术
[26:37] Think it’s some sort of code? 你认为这是什么密码吗
[26:42] I think the last 13 digits are a bank account, 我认为最后十三位数字是个银行账户
[26:46] and the first seven are a Swiss routing number. 前七位数字是瑞士的路由号码
[26:54] Always wisest to commit secret accounts to memory. 把秘密账户存在脑海中是个好办法
[26:57] That’s if you want them to stay secret. 如果你想让它们一直是个秘密
[26:59] Gagnier should have taken some ginkgo biloba 加尼尔需要多吃些银杏
[27:02] and honed his memorization. 来磨练记忆力
[27:03] Doesn’t much matter now. 现在不重要了
[27:04] If that’s a Swiss bank account, 如果那是个瑞士银行账户
[27:06] everything about it stays secret. 那它仍会是个秘密
[27:07] You’re right, and you’re wrong. 半对半错
[27:09] Bankers in Geneva wouldn’t bend their privacy rules 日内瓦的银行家不会为美国执法机构
[27:12] for American law enforcement, but for my father’s friends… 违反隐私规则 但会为了我父亲的朋友
[27:15] Seriously? 真的吗
[27:15] As I said, 就像我说的
[27:16] ripe for reconsideration. 需要重新考虑
[27:21] Just to be clear, Morland, 事先声明 莫兰德
[27:23] nobody here at Interpol knows what I’ve done. 这边的国际刑警没人知道我做了什么
[27:25] You certainly did not get that from me. 你们也不是从我这里得到的
[27:27] Well, if you can trust us to keep that under our hats, 如果你相信我们能保守秘密
[27:29] why not trust us with these redacted bits? 为什么还要把这些信息涂黑呢
[27:33] Without the authorizing signatures, 未经领导签名
[27:35] this report is less revealing than we’d hoped. 我们不希望这份报告泄露出去
[27:37] Credit Suisse has their limits. 瑞士银行有他们的极限
[27:39] I pushed as hard as I was able. 我已经尽力了
[27:41] You have what they gave me. 他们给我时就这样了
[27:42] As you can see, YJN Incorporated 如你所见 YJN公司
[27:44] sent Gagnier $750,000 American last week– 上周给加尼尔打了75万美元
[27:48] the initial deposit to open the account. 作为开户的首次存款
[27:51] Another $750,000 hit the wire yesterday. 昨天又有75万到户
[27:53] An hour after Bova and three others were confirmed dead. 就在波瓦和其他三人被确认死亡一小时后
[27:55] The shooter won’t be the only one 凶手不是唯一一个
[27:57] well-compensated for getting the job done. 能从这场谋杀中获利的
[28:00] Truly above and beyond this time, Agent Muller. 这次你帮了很大的忙 穆勒探员
[28:03] I-I went a bit further, actually. 我实际上还深入调查了一下
[28:06] Looked into this YJN company for you. 帮你调查了这个YJN公司
[28:08] It is, of course, a shell entity. 当然这是个空壳公司
[28:11] It turns out to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynastic Energy. 但它其实是王朝能源的全资子公司
[28:16] Oh, that’s interesting. 这就有趣了
[28:18] You have our thanks and our deepest confidence, Lukas. 向你表达我们衷心的感谢和信任 卢卡斯
[28:25] What do I not know about Dynastic Energy? 王朝能源有什么我不知道的事吗
[28:28] You didn’t tell her? 你没告诉她
[28:29] Didn’t seem relevant when I relayed our progress yesterday. 昨天我转述调查进展时以为并不相关
[28:31] Had a bit of a false start at Dynastic, 在王朝能源时我们的出发点错了
[28:33] although we didn’t realize it at the time. 虽然当时我们并没有意识到这点
[28:35] All the executives we spoke to were quite happy 所有的经理都很乐于
[28:37] to answer our questions, 回答我们的问题
[28:38] but we were asking about the wrong target. 但我们当时问错人了
[28:40] Mm, there can’t be more than a dozen people there 那儿只有十几人有能力
[28:42] that can funnel funds in this manner. 动用这么多资金
[28:44] Imagine one of them won’t like hearing 可想而知他们其中一人肯定不想听到
[28:47] the name “Frank Bova.” 弗兰克·波瓦这个名字
[28:56] So, uh… 所以
[28:58] what’s all this about? 这是什么情况
[28:59] Told you on the phone, I gave you everything 我已经在电话里把我们所知的
[29:01] that we had on Ethan Parris. 伊森·帕里斯的情况都告诉你们了
[29:03] And now I’m sitting in what? 现在我是坐在哪
[29:04] What do you call this room? Is this the box? 你们把这个房间叫什么 箱子吗
[29:06] We call it “Interview One.” 我们叫它一号审讯室
[29:08] It’s just a good, quiet place to talk. 这里很安静 适合谈话
[29:10] Okay. Maybe I’ve just seen too many movies. 好吧 也许是我电影看多了
[29:12] Perhaps that’s how you became so desensitized to violence. 也许这就是为什么你变得对暴力如此麻木
[29:17] I think you ought to tell me what this is right now. 我觉得你们现在该告诉我这是什么情况了
[29:20] I guess I’d say it’s the end of the line. 我会称之为真相的尽头
[29:22] It’s your last chance to start making this easier for yourself. 这是你最后坦白真相的机会了
[29:25] When my father and I visited with you yesterday, 昨天我和父亲拜访你的时候
[29:28] we knew only the method of the madness 我们只知道曼娜哈特公园枪击案的
[29:30] in Mannahatta Park, not the target. 作案手法 但不知道目标
[29:32] Nor the author of the attack. 也不知道凶案的始作俑者
[29:35] You paid a French sniper with Dynastic Energy funds 你用王朝能源的资金雇佣了一个法国狙击手
[29:39] to kill Frank Bova in a manner which would conceal your motive. 去杀弗兰克·波瓦 以此来掩盖你的动机
[29:43] Oh, and-and what exactly was my motive? 那我的动机是什么呢
[29:46] Jealousy, Mr. Fitzgerald. 嫉妒 菲茨杰拉德先生
[29:48] It’s as simple as the crime was complex. 案件如此复杂而动机如此简单
[29:51] We found the tracking software the sniper put 我们发现了那个狙击手在波瓦先生手机上
[29:53] on Mr. Bova’s phone. 植入的追踪软件
[29:55] It helped him find a target-rich environment 软件能帮他找到一个目标众多的环境
[29:58] with which to mask the ill intent of a cuckolded husband. 以此来掩盖一个妻子不忠的丈夫的恶毒意图
[30:04] And that would be me? 那人就是我
[30:06] The tracking software he mentioned– 他提到的追踪软件
[30:07] it shows Bova going to a motor lodge 显示波瓦上周多次出现在
[30:10] out near your place in Westchester a couple times last week. 韦斯切斯特你家附近的一家汽车旅馆
[30:13] He went there to meet your wife. 他去那里和你的妻子幽会
[30:15] Seems they really hit it off 看来他几月前
[30:16] after he renovated your bathroom a couple of months ago. 帮你整修过浴室后就和你妻子一拍即合
[30:20] Been hitting it off every few days ever since, matter of fact. 实际上自那以后他们每隔几天都去幽会
[30:23] That’s not true. 这不是真的
[30:24] I mean, yes, this guy worked at our house, 这个人的确在我们家干过活
[30:26] but that’s just a coincidence, that’s nothing. 但那只是巧合 证明不了什么
[30:28] The rest is you slandering my wife, 但你污蔑了我的妻子
[30:30] and you’re coming damn close 你们再继续
[30:31] to being named in a defamation lawsuit. 我就将以诽谤罪起诉你们
[30:33] I’m sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald, 抱歉 菲茨杰拉德先生
[30:35] but defamation only applies to statements that aren’t true. 但诽谤只适用于不实之言
[30:49] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[30:51] What was that? 你说什么
[30:51] I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了她
[30:52] Hey, you can’t be threatening people in here. Sit down! 你不能在这儿威胁要取人性命 坐下
[30:54] No! You don’t get to tell me what to do. 不 你少来跟我说要怎么做
[30:56] You don’t get to show me this and then tell me what to do. 你不能给我看了这些然后告诉我要怎么做
[30:59] I’m gonna kill the bitch. I’m gonna kill her. 我要杀了那婊子 我要杀了她
[31:01] I’m fine. I’m gonna… 我没事 我要…
[31:02] Okay, you do not need to touch me. 好吧 你不用碰我
[31:03] If that’s an act, he’s one hell of a liar. 如果那是演戏 那他演技也太好了
[31:06] He’s a highly paid lawyer. 他是个身价不菲的律师
[31:07] It would be remarkable if he wasn’t a skilled liar. 他要是不会说谎那才奇怪了
[31:09] Well, if he did it, we need him to say he did it. 如果是他做的 我们需要他亲口承认
[31:11] I don’t see a judge letting 我不觉得会有法官
[31:11] that redacted bank paperwork into trial. Do you? 会准许修改过的银行资料进入庭审 你说呢
[31:14] I mean, we can’t explain how he got it. 毕竟我们无法解释他是怎么得到的
[31:15] Not yet. 暂时不能而已
[31:16] It’ll be simpler once Dynastic opens their books to us. 只要王朝能把资料对我们公开就简单多了
[31:18] Why would they do that? 他们凭什么对我们公开
[31:20] Honestly, I don’t think 说实话 我不觉得
[31:21] my father is gonna give them much choice. 我父亲会给他们很多选择
[31:27] All right, just get it to me before Tokyo opens. 好吧 东京开市前给我弄来
[31:32] And let’s get Grant Felgner on the line 我今晚离开前
[31:33] before I’m out of here tonight. 让格兰特·费尔格纳上线
[31:35] Absolutely, but first, sir, 好的 但首先 先生
[31:36] Morland Holmes has come to see you. 莫兰德·福尔摩斯来找您了
[31:38] Ah. All right, send him in. 好吧 让他进来
[31:43] Morland. What brings you back? 莫兰德 什么风把你吹回来了
[31:47] Nothing good, I’m afraid. 恐怕不是什么好事
[31:49] I’m sure you’re trying to get home to Lisa and the children, 我相信你一定想回家陪丽萨和孩子们
[31:51] so I’ll be direct. My son and I have found a paper trail 所以我就直说了 我儿子跟我找到了一份
[31:55] between the sniper and YJN Incorporated, 狙击手和YJN公司间的书面记录
[31:58] one of your firm’s tax havens. 你公司纳税的幌子之一
[32:00] I know what it is. 我知道那是什么
[32:02] What are you trying to tell me here? 你来是想跟我说什么
[32:04] We believe that Joel Fitzgerald authorized the transaction. 我们相信乔尔·菲兹杰拉德授权了交易
[32:08] His wife was sleeping with one of the shooting victims. 他的妻子跟其中一个枪击受害者有染
[32:16] What do they have on him? 他们有什么证据
[32:17] Not quite enough at the moment. 目前还不足
[32:20] But if you would cooperate with the NYPD 但如果你能跟纽约警局合作
[32:23] and provide the wiring paperwork that shows his signature, well, 提供带有他签名的文件
[32:27] I’m sure you’ll weather the storm just fine. 那我相信你能平安渡过难关的
[32:29] No, I’m sorry, I’m not gonna do that to his family. 抱歉 我不会对他家人做那种事
[32:33] We’ll handle it internally. He’ll step down. 我们会内部处理 他会辞职
[32:36] Four people are dead, Bill. 有四个人死了 比尔
[32:38] Five more were maimed. 还有五个残废了
[32:40] And that’s a tragedy, but I’m not going to inflict another one 的确是惨剧 但我不会对他的妻子和孩子
[32:43] on his wife and kids, not if I don’t have to. 造成另一出惨剧 只要不是万不得已
[32:46] You’re right. The police do lack the leverage 没错 警方的确没办法
[32:49] to compel a full financial disclosure. 强迫你公开财务状况
[32:51] But as I said the other day, 但我那天已经说了
[32:53] I do possess that leverage. 我有办法
[32:55] That is, if you still want to build a $2 billion dam in Peru. 如果你还想在秘鲁修建二十亿的大坝
[32:59] If that’s the way it’s gonna be, then so be it. 如果必须如此 那就这样吧
[33:01] You call whoever you want. I’m gonna protect my people. 你随便打给谁都行 我要保护我的人
[33:04] And I don’t like being threatened in my office. 还有 我不喜欢在办公室里被人威胁
[33:12] You’re not worried about Joel Fitzgerald. 你担心的不是乔尔·菲茨杰拉德
[33:16] You’re worried about yourself. 你是担心你自己
[33:19] You would never let a ten-figure deal evaporate 你可不会为了给你的员工请律师
[33:22] to spare a lawyer on your staff. 而让一笔十位数的交易告吹
[33:25] But to keep yourself out of prison, 但为了让你自己免受牢狱之苦
[33:29] no price would be too high. 再高的价也不为过
[33:32] You hired the sniper yourself. 你自己雇了狙击手
[33:35] Why would I do that? 我雇狙击手干什么
[33:37] Well, I’ve heard rumors. We all have. 我听到了坊间传闻 我们都听说了
[33:40] You make a sport of pursuing your employees’ wives. 你有追求雇员妻子的爱好
[33:43] It’s… unseemly. 这…不太体面
[33:45] But not altogether uncommon. 但也不算少见
[33:49] But it’s certainly put you on the spot here. 但显然这事让你有了现在的立场
[33:52] What do you want? 你想怎样
[33:55] This is a shakedown, isn’t it? 你是在试我 对吧
[33:57] ‘Cause you don’t have any proof. 你根本没有证据
[33:58] You’re not gonna dig any up. 你也挖不出任何证据
[34:00] You just have this story 你只想让我听这个
[34:01] that you want me to hear that you pulled out of your quiver. 你从箭囊里抽出的故事
[34:04] And it’s a good one, 是个好故事
[34:06] but what do you want? 但你到底想要什么
[34:09] You want a piece of our offshore business, 你想在我们的离岸生意中分一杯羹吗
[34:11] you want to pair us up with somebody in Ukraine? 还是你想让我们跟乌克兰的某人搭上线
[34:13] Because you can forget about us pulling back in the Jordan Valley. 这样你就能忘了咱们从约旦峡谷撤回的事
[34:18] Oh, I’m sure I’ll do plenty of business 我相信我未来会跟王朝能源公司
[34:19] with Dynastic Energy in the future, Bill. 有很多生意往来 比尔
[34:23] But I’d prefer to wait until there’s someone I can trust 但我宁愿等着 直到有我信任的人
[34:27] in this office. 坐进这间办公室
[34:29] It won’t be long. 不会很久的
[34:38] When I first met Bill Wellstone, 我第一次见到比尔·韦尔斯顿时
[34:41] he was working to open the Tengiz pipeline in Kazakhstan, 他正忙着开启哈萨克斯坦的田吉兹管道项目
[34:42] 2001. Even then, 当时是2001年 即便在那时
[34:44] he had a reputation of hunting prey 他就已经因专食窝边草而声名在外了
[34:46] close at hand, married or not. 不管对方是否已婚
[34:49] You’re suggesting Joel Fitzgerald’s wife 你是说乔尔·菲茨杰拉德的妻子
[34:50] wasn’t just cheating on him with a plumber, 不只劈腿了一个水管工
[34:52] she’d previously had an affair with his boss. 她之前还跟他的上司有染
[34:55] That’s why Fitzgerald acted the way he did at the station– 所以菲茨杰拉德在局里才会有那种表现
[34:57] he really didn’t know about his wife. 他真不知道他妻子的事
[35:00] A cheating spouse is a time-honored motive. 出轨的配偶是个屡试不爽的杀人动机
[35:02] Cheating mistress, that’s more tenuous. 出轨的情人 这动机就脆弱多了
[35:05] Fidelity cannot be expected 如果你自己就是第三者
[35:06] if you yourself are the other man. 就不能指望对方忠诚了
[35:09] Or, in this case, another man. 或者在这案子里应该算第四者
[35:10] He could’ve seen her as his soul mate, for all we know. 据我们所知 他可能视她为灵魂伴侣
[35:13] If you’re right, she no longer felt the same. 如果你是对的 她不再有相同的感觉了
[35:15] She reconsidered what she wanted from an extramarital outlet, 她重新考虑了想从婚外情中得到什么
[35:18] moved on from cuckolding her husband 从只想给丈夫带绿帽子
[35:21] to the more visceral enjoyment 变成了更加发自肺腑的享受着
[35:22] of bedding a blue-collar stud. 给一个蓝领种马暖床
[35:24] Enter Frank Bova. 走进了弗兰克·波瓦
[35:25] Literally. 名副其实地
[35:30] You think we’d be better off starting fresh in the morning? 咱们是不是明早重新开始比较好
[35:33] Men require less sleep than women. 男人需要的睡眠比女人少
[35:35] That’s generally true. 通常的确如此
[35:37] We use more of our brains during the day. 我们在白天会更多地用到头脑
[35:39] But I didn’t think you’d assume that applied to you. 但我想你应该觉得那不适用于你
[35:43] Sherlock, you’ve been up since the second day of our last case. 夏洛克 咱们上个案子的次日起你就没睡过
[35:45] I’ll rest easier when I discover the moment 等我发现狙击枪是什么时候被偷运进大楼的
[35:47] the sniper rifle was smuggled into the building. 我就能更容易休息了
[35:50] If Gagnier used an accomplice to plant the gun, 如果加尼尔让同伙把枪带了进去
[35:52] do you really think that person’s gonna tell us something 你真觉得那人会告诉我们任何事
[35:53] that we can use against Wellstone? 好让我们用来对韦尔斯顿不利吗
[35:56] It’s a long shot that such a person 这样的人不太可能知道
[35:57] would know of Wellstone’s involvement. 韦尔斯顿的参与
[35:59] It’s a long shot that person exists at all. 这人都不太可能存在
[36:02] But I’m almost certain that they do. 但我基本能确定两件事都存在
[36:04] I’ve almost finished rewinding the tape 我已经快把录像回放完了
[36:06] from the moment Gagnier entered the building to the day 从加尼尔进入大楼那一刻
[36:09] that Frank Bova’s lunch routine became known. 到弗兰克·波瓦的例行午餐被人知道
[36:12] It does not appear that he himself set foot in the building 看来在袭击发生之前
[36:16] before the day of the attack. 他自己并没进过大楼
[36:19] But he could have shipped the gun to someone in the building. 但他可能把枪转交给了大楼里的某个人
[36:21] That would have been extremely risky. 那可太冒险了
[36:23] There was once an anthrax scare at 46 Liberty Square. 自由广场46号曾有过一次炭疽热恐慌
[36:27] Their mailroom is tight as a drum. 他们的收发室密不透风
[36:29] And yet someone… 然而却有人
[36:33] smuggled this gun and these bullets 绕过大堂的金属探测器
[36:37] past the metal detectors in the lobby. 把枪和这些子弹偷运了进去
[36:47] Watson, I’m either hallucinating from lack of REM sleep, 华生 要么是我动眼睡眠太少出现幻觉了
[36:51] or that is a blade of grass. 要么那就是一片草叶
[36:57] You’re not seeing things. 你没出现幻觉
[36:59] Would you say that was velvet bentgrass? 你觉得是植毛绒常绿草吗
[37:02] That I couldn’t tell you. 这我可不懂
[37:03] Velvet bentgrass, not a particularly hearty variety. 植毛绒常绿草 不是很盛行的品种
[37:06] It requires moist, fertile soil, near constant watering. 喜阴 需要沃土 并要不断浇水
[37:10] And yet it remains a favorite 但它仍是整个东北部
[37:12] of golf course designers throughout the Northeast. 高尔夫球场设计者最偏爱的品种
[37:17] So maybe Gagnier was a golfer. 那么也许加尼尔是个高尔夫球手
[37:19] Him… or his accomplice. 他 或者他的同伙
[37:23] That’s you on the right, is it not, Mr. Wellstone? 右边那位是你 对吧 韦尔斯顿先生
[37:25] And please confirm that you see the time there– 请确认你看到了这里的时间
[37:28] 12:09 p.m. on the day of the attack. 袭击发生当天中午12:09
[37:30] We can all see that’s Mr. Wellstone. 我们都能看出来那是韦尔斯顿先生
[37:32] And I assume we all know how to read clocks. 我想我们也都知道怎么看时间
[37:34] If you have substantive questions, ask them. 要是你还有实质性的问题 快问吧
[37:36] Unless you just wanted us to watch him 除非你只想让我们
[37:39] walking around with a golf bag. 看着他拿着高尔夫球袋走来走去
[37:40] He’s not playing the back nine at Bethpage. 他可不是在贝思佩奇打后九洞
[37:43] That’s your client smuggling 那是你的当事人在将一把
[37:45] a Nemesis Takedown rifle into 46 Liberty Square. 可拆卸步枪偷运进自由广场46号
[37:49] 20 minutes later, 20分钟后
[37:50] the sniper he hired 他雇的狙击手
[37:52] used the same gun to shoot nine people. 用同一把枪射击了九个人
[37:54] Hold on. You’re alleging my client… 等等 你是在指控我的当事人
[37:56] Conspiracy, murder, and aiding and abetting. 共谋 谋杀 还有协助及教唆罪
[37:58] Don’t worry, we’ll provide some helpful 别担心 等这边完事
[38:00] charging documents when we’re done here. 我们会提供一些有用的指控文书
[38:02] Someone had to have left the gun 一定有人在枪击前一天
[38:03] for Gagnier before he arrived the day of the shooting, 在加尼尔到达前把枪留给了他
[38:06] only that’s not what happened. 只是事实并非如此
[38:08] It was bold of you 你很大胆
[38:09] to send him up there to wait empty-handed. 让他空着手上来等着
[38:11] Especially given the strictures of the timeline. 尤其考虑到时间线的束缚
[38:13] But you knew you could stroll past security 但你知道你随时都能通过安检
[38:15] any time you wanted with your golf buddy, 因为有你的高尔夫球友
[38:17] the building’s owner. 大楼的拥有者
[38:19] After you wrapped up with him, 你跟他寒暄之后
[38:20] you took the elevator up to the floor under construction, 乘电梯到了尚未完工的那层楼
[38:23] you met up with your other buddy, 见到了你的另一个球友
[38:25] and you gave him everything he needed. 并把他需要的一切都给了他
[38:27] Bill, don’t say a word. 比尔 一个字都别说
[38:30] You do a very good job, Mr. Adler, 你做得很好 阿德勒先生
[38:32] but I must warn you your client is prone 但我必须提醒你 你的当事人
[38:33] to sleeping with his lawyer’s wives. 有勾引他律师的妻子的倾向
[38:35] Look, that video doesn’t prove anything. 听着 那录像证明不了任何事
[38:38] I told you before: 我之前就说过了
[38:39] we’re in the middle of a negotiation with Zyckner Williams. 我们正在跟扎克纳·威廉姆斯谈判
[38:42] I gave one of their guys a gift to butter him up. 我给他们的一个人送了礼让他帮忙说好话
[38:45] A pricey new set of clubs. 一组价值不菲的新球杆
[38:47] The deal we’re hammering out– 我们正在谈的这笔交易
[38:49] it’s big. 很大
[38:50] Oh, it’s quite massive, actually. 其实是非常大
[38:52] That’s one of the reasons your adversaries at Zyckner Williams 这也是你在扎克纳·威廉姆斯的顾问们
[38:55] were willing to assist us. 愿意帮我们的原因之一
[38:57] Helping expose you 帮忙揭发你
[38:58] gives them leverage over Dynastic Energies, 让他们有了对付王朝能源的筹码
[39:00] so they gave us the golf bag without a warrant. 所以他们没要搜查令就把高尔夫球袋给了我们
[39:02] It’s been in the office of a vacationing partner all this time. 它一直在一个外出休假的合伙人的办公室里
[39:07] The Nemesis rifle was way too big to fit in there 步枪太大了 加之还有那些球杆
[39:09] with all the other clubs. 很难放进去
[39:11] Gagnier had to disassemble it to get it to fit. 加尼尔只得拆了它才能放进来
[39:13] If he hadn’t, security might have seen it. 否则就可能被保安看见
[39:15] But because he did, he smeared gun oil 但正由于他拆了枪
[39:17] against the inside of the bag. 在球袋里蹭上了枪油
[39:19] There were traces that matched the rifle he used. 跟他用过的步枪吻合
[39:22] Zyckner Williams has possessed that bag for how long? 扎克纳·威廉姆斯拥有那球袋多久了
[39:25] Wh-Who’s to say they… 谁能说他们…
[39:26] Who’s to say they didn’t dab gun oil 谁能说他们不是故意
[39:27] inside of it to frame your client? 把油抹在球袋里来陷害你的当事人吗
[39:29] You can try that at trial, I guess. 我想你在庭审的时候可以试试
[39:32] But you’re gonna have a lot harder time 但等你遭遇萨拉·菲茨杰拉德的证词
[39:34] countering Sarah Fitzgerald’s testimony. 一定会更难反驳
[39:38] Now that her husband is leaving her 现在她丈夫要离开她
[39:40] and you killed her new boyfriend, 而你杀了她的新男友
[39:41] she’s ready to talk about your affair. 她准备好要聊聊你的外遇了
[39:44] You thought you were angry about the breakup. 你以为分手就已经让你很生气了
[39:46] Just wait till she takes the stand. 等她站上证人席吧
[39:59] Lukas. 卢卡斯
[40:01] I hope you don’t mind– I started without you 希望你不介意 我没等你来就开动了
[40:03] when I heard the flight was delayed. 我听说航班延误了
[40:05] It’s fine. 没关系
[40:07] Have the place to ourselves, I see. 看来你包场了啊
[40:10] So… 那么
[40:11] what’s so important that you had to cross an ocean to discuss? 什么事这么重要 让你不惜远渡重洋来商讨
[40:15] Five million euros, Morland. 五百万欧元 莫兰德
[40:18] That’s what I want you to pay me. 我想让你付我这个数
[40:21] I’m afraid I don’t understand. 恐怕我不太明白
[40:24] Do you think I don’t really know what’s going on? 你以为我真不知道到底怎么回事吗
[40:27] This business with your son– 跟你儿子的这些事
[40:29] do you expect me to believe you’re here to help him? 你真指望我相信你是来帮他的吗
[40:33] Five million euros. 五百万欧元
[40:34] Or I pay him a visit. And I warn him of the danger. 否则我会去拜访他 提醒他有危险
[40:38] There is no danger, Lukas. 根本不存在危险 卢卡斯
[40:41] So you won’t mind if I speak with him? 所以你不介意我跟他聊聊
[40:45] Did you know you had a predecessor, Lukas? 你知道你有个前任吗 卢卡斯
[40:48] At Interpol. 在国际刑警组织里
[40:49] Another friend of mine. 我的另一个朋友
[40:51] Someone I could turn to when I needed assistance. 一个我需要帮助时可以去求助的人
[40:55] His name was Jasper De Clerq. 他叫加斯帕·德拉科
[41:01] We had a long and prosperous relationship. 我们有着长久而繁荣的友谊
[41:05] Until one day, he decided it wasn’t quite prosperous enough. 直到有一天 他觉得还不够繁荣
[41:11] My God, Morland. 天呐 莫兰德
[41:13] His children found him. 他的孩子们发现了他
[41:16] They were meant to. 就是要让他们发现的
[41:21] Tell me, Lukas… how are your daughters? 告诉我 卢卡斯 你的女儿们还好吗
[41:30] Go back to Paris. 回巴黎去
[41:32] Go back tonight. 今晚就走
[41:35] And both of us will forget we ever had this conversation. 我们都会忘了今天有过这番谈话
[41:41] I’m sorry, Morland. I’m very sorry. 抱歉 莫兰德 我非常抱歉
[41:48] Lukas. 卢卡斯
[41:51] Call me Mr. Holmes. 叫我福尔摩斯先生
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

基本演绎法(Elementary)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S01E23

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E010
S02E011
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme