Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] Here’s a question we should have asked ten minutes ago. 问一个咱们十分钟前就该想到的问题
[00:21] What if these cuffs really are un-pickable? 如果这些手铐真是无法撬开的呢
[00:23] Claiming a new line of handcuffs to be “Un-pickable” 声称新的手铐产品”无法撬开”
[00:26] is the equivalent of proclaiming revamped laundry detergent 就像说稍加改进的洗衣粉
[00:29] “New and improved”– it’s a marketing ploy, 是”全新且改良过的”一样 只是营销手段
[00:31] and not a very original one at that. 而且毫无新意
[00:33] I’m just saying, maybe we should have figured out 我只是想说 也许我们应该在
[00:34] how to unlock them before we put them on. 戴上手铐前 先想好要怎么解开
[00:37] The purpose of this exercise is to simulate field conditions. 这场实验就是要模拟真实现场情况
[00:40] If we were kidnapped, do you think our captors 如果我们被绑架了 你认为我们的绑架者
[00:43] would allow us a dry run with our restraints? 会允许我们先排练下如何解锁吗
[00:48] Almost had it. 就差一点
[00:49] Unlike hand grenades, handcuffs do not reward nearness. 不像手雷 解手铐”就差一点”也没用
[00:53] *Hello, hello! Bonjour, bonjour!* *哈喽哈喽 哩好哩好*
[00:55] *Bonjour, bonjour!* *哩好哩好*
[00:57] *Hola, hola! Hola, hola!* *侬好侬好 侬好侬好*
[00:59] You’re still using that ringtone? 你还在用这铃声呢
[01:01] You still haven’t cracked my new passcode to change it? 你还没破解我的新密码然后换了它吗
[01:03] *Hello, hello! Bonjour, bonjour!* *哈喽哈喽 哩好哩好*
[01:06] *Bonjour, bonjour! Hola, hola!* *哩好哩好 侬好侬好*
[01:09] It’s Stuyvesant Memorial Hospital, 是史蒂文森纪念医院
[01:10] your former place of employ. 你的前雇主
[01:19] If you’d like, I could play you the voice mail. 你想听的话 我可以给你放语音留言
[01:21] I’ll just put it on speaker phone– what’s your passcode? 我开免提 你密码多少
[01:24] I got it. Thanks. 我自己来吧 谢谢
[01:30] This is her. 就是她
[01:32] Abby Campbell. 艾比·坎贝尔
[01:33] She’s a lab tech at our fertility clinic. 她是我们生育门诊部的医检师
[01:35] The night before last, she told a colleague 前天晚上 她告诉一个同事
[01:37] she was planning to work late. 说她晚上准备加班
[01:39] Her husband– he’s a doctor here– 她的丈夫 也是这里的医生
[01:41] he says she never came home. 他说她再也没有回过家
[01:43] Her car’s still in the parking garage, 她的车还在停车库
[01:45] but no one’s been able to locate her. 但是所有人都找不到她
[01:47] You called the police? 你报警了吗
[01:48] They’ve already been here. They’re looking into it. 他们来过了 也在调查中
[01:51] But then I thought of you, and I figured 但我想到了你 就觉得
[01:53] since we have a detective in the family… 既然咱们自己人里有个侦探
[01:56] Is it possible she left without telling anyone? 有没有可能她没跟人说就出走了
[01:59] She has a two-year-old daughter. 她有个两岁的女儿
[02:01] I can’t imagine her leaving her behind. 我无法想象她会抛下她
[02:03] She’s a good person, stable, respectable. 她是个好人 稳定 可敬
[02:07] Respectable people have been known to uproot themselves 可敬的人经常会改变生活环境
[02:09] without any warning. 而不提前告知别人
[02:11] All I can tell you is it would be out of character, 我只能说那样不像她
[02:14] and that a lot of people care about her. 而且有很多人很关心她
[02:17] So what do you think? 所以你是怎么想的
[02:19] Can you help? 你能帮忙吗
[02:33] This is her workstation. 这是她的工作台
[02:35] Where she spent her days looking at life through a microscope. 也是她日复一日通过显微镜观察生命的地方
[02:38] And nights. 晚上也一样
[02:40] No one seems surprised that Abby was planning to work late. 似乎没人对艾比晚上加班感到惊讶
[02:44] The rise in the breeding age of the average American female 美国妇女的平均生育年龄的上升
[02:47] has led to a great increase in the demand for fertility specialists. 导致了对生育专家的需求大量增加
[02:53] You’d think given the sensitive nature of this facility, 你说考虑到这座设施的敏感性
[02:55] there would be security cameras, wouldn’t you? 这里应该安装摄像头的 对吧
[02:57] Surveillance in the hospital’s lab wing 医院实验室这边的监控
[02:58] has always been pretty light. 一直是比较薄弱的
[03:01] She could have slipped out unnoticed. 她可以不引人注意地溜出去
[03:02] Or someone else could have slipped in. 或者某人也可以不引人注意地溜进来
[03:14] What is it? 怎么了
[03:15] It’s Emily… she says she needs to talk, it’s urgent. 是艾米丽 她说要谈谈 很紧急
[03:18] Did your entire social network choose today 你的社交网络里的所有人
[03:20] to have some sort of crisis, 都选了今天来发生些危机吗
[03:21] or is this somehow related to your former administrator’s request for help. 还是说这与你前任主管求助的事有关
[03:25] No, Emily and Tamara didn’t know each other. 没关 艾米丽和塔玛拉不认识
[03:27] Emily wants to meet up. 艾米丽想见个面
[03:28] She says she needs to talk in person. 她说必须当面说
[03:35] Did you find something? 你发现什么了吗
[03:36] Abby’s workstation, and only Abby’s, 艾比的工作台 并且只有艾比这里
[03:38] has been very recently and very thoroughly cleaned. 在近期被非常彻底地清洗过
[03:42] Maybe she tidied up before she left. 也许她走之前收拾过
[03:44] Maybe there was a violent struggle here… 也许这里发生过暴力冲突
[03:47] followed by a thorough scrubbing. 随后进行了彻底的擦洗
[04:08] Do you think Abby Campbell and her fellow techs 你觉得艾比·坎贝尔和她的同事们
[04:10] would be in the habit of wheeling samples 会不会有用医院轮床
[04:12] to and from this area on gurneys? 在这个区域往返运送样本的习惯
[04:15] You almost never see gurneys in this part of the hospital… 医院的这片区域几乎看不到轮床
[04:17] it’s all labs and support facilities. 这里都是实验室和辅助设施
[04:20] Yet there’s evidence that one was used here quite recently. 但这有证据表明最近有人用过
[04:22] Had a sticky wheel, left scuff marks every few feet. 轮床的轮子很脏 每隔一段就留下了痕迹
[04:26] That’s one way someone could have gotten Abby out of here. 有人可以用这种方法把艾比运出去
[04:29] They continue into the corridor. Let’s track them. 走廊里也有痕迹 我们去追踪一下
[04:44] Trail ends here. 痕迹到此为止了
[04:47] You familiar with this room? 你对这个房间熟悉吗
[04:50] No, I’ve never been down here before. 不 我从没来过这里
[04:53] Not exactly a surgical suite, is it? 这不是手术室吧
[04:57] Actually, I think it is. 我觉得还真是
[04:59] Sort of. 某种程度上是
[05:00] This is an ultrasonic aspirator. 这是个超声波抽吸机
[05:07] These are human organs. 这些是人体器官
[05:13] More human organs. 更多的人体器官
[05:14] This is a prep lab for medical specimens. 这是医学标本的准备实验室
[05:16] They take donor corpses 他们把捐献的遗体拿来
[05:18] and turn them into teaching materials for med schools. 把它们变成医学院的教具
[05:21] This would have been a great place to dispose of a body. 这里可能是个弃尸的好地方
[05:29] Abby Campbell’s dead. 艾比·坎贝尔死了
[05:30] I’m just saying it’s a possibility. 我只是说有这种可能性
[05:32] No. It is a certainty. 不 这是事实
[05:43] Note the chip in her left maxillary central incisor. 看看她左边门牙上的缺口
[05:49] Note the chip in her left maxillary central incisor. 再看看它左边门牙上的缺口
[05:56] Hello, Abby Campbell. 你好啊 艾比·坎贝尔
[06:35] Dental records confirm it– this is Abby Campbell. 牙医记录证实了这确实是艾比·坎贝尔
[06:38] Or at least what’s left of her. 至少是她剩下的部分
[06:41] Doubt we’ll find much more. 我们可能找不到更多遗骸了
[06:43] The culprit likely used the pressure oven 罪犯可能用华生在现场发现的
[06:45] Watson identified at the scene to burn away the other remains. 高压烤箱把剩下的遗骸烧掉了
[06:49] Why leave the skeleton? 为什么要把骨架留下呢
[06:51] I’ll wager… 我打赌
[06:52] from its careful reconstruction, 它被组装得这么完整
[06:54] they wanted it to end up in a lab somewhere. 他们是想让它被送进实验室
[06:58] Well, any way you slice it– 不管你怎么剖析这事
[07:00] pun definitely not intended– whoever did this 我不是故意用双关语的
[07:03] is a nasty piece of work. 凶手的作案手段都很残忍
[07:05] He didn’t just kill her, he took her apart. 他不光杀了她 还把她分尸了
[07:08] Nasty and skilled. 既残忍又熟练
[07:11] Stripping and then reassembling Mrs. Campbell overnight 在一夜之间把坎贝尔女士分解再组装起来
[07:15] would have taken a certain amount of expertise. 需要很强的专业技术
[07:20] We’re looking at a doctor or a nurse or… 我们要找的是一位医生或护士或…
[07:22] pretty much any one of a thousand other medical professionals 可能是在那家医院工作的一千名
[07:25] who work at that hospital. 专业医护人员中的一个
[07:26] Or someone who works for one of its many associated laboratories, 或者是在医院众多附属实验室 私人诊所
[07:29] private practices and specialty clinics. 和专业诊所中工作的某个人
[07:33] You said on the phone 你在电话里说
[07:34] you thought she was choked to death? 你觉得她是窒息而死
[07:36] There is exactly one bone missing 这副骷髅缺了一块骨头
[07:38] from this macabre display– the hyoid. 恰恰是舌骨
[07:41] Should sit right here. 应该在这里
[07:43] Now, since the hyoid is known to break 由于在三分之一的勒杀案中
[07:45] in one-third of all homicides by strangulation… 舌骨都会骨折…
[07:48] You think the killer got rid of it to cover his tracks. 你觉得凶手把舌骨扔了以掩盖罪行
[07:50] Perhaps he thought a broken hyoid 也许他觉得一块骨折的舌骨
[07:52] was more suspicious than an absent one. 比一块失踪的舌骨更可疑
[07:54] Now, assuming Abby Campbell was strangled at her workstation… 假设艾比·坎贝尔是在她的工作台被勒死的
[07:58] and since that workstation faced the only entrance to the laboratory… 由于那个工作台面对着实验室唯一的入口
[08:01] Stands to reason he didn’t sneak up on her. 说明他不是偷偷溜到她身后的
[08:04] She knew him. 她认识他
[08:05] Did I mention her husband is a doctor? 我有没有说过她丈夫是位医生
[08:22] Thanks for coming. 多谢你能来
[08:23] You said it was urgent. 你说情况紧急
[08:25] It is. Or at least I think it is. 确实 至少我觉得是
[08:27] What, you don’t know if it’s urgent or not? 怎么 你不知道情况是不是紧急
[08:30] Honestly, I’m not even sure 说实话 我都不确定
[08:31] if I’m supposed to be talking about this. 我该不该谈论这些
[08:33] About what? 谈论什么
[08:35] A police detective came to my house this morning. 今早有位警探来了我家
[08:38] She said she had some questions for me, 她说她有些问题要问我
[08:40] so I figured, okay. 所以我同意了
[08:41] Then I let her in, and all her questions were about you. 我让她进了屋 而她的所有问题都关于你
[08:46] Did she tell you her name? 她告诉你她的名字了吗
[08:47] Yeah, she left her card. 有 她留下了名片
[08:49] Gina Cortes. 吉娜·科特斯
[08:52] Here. 给
[08:53] 吉娜·科特斯 警探 盗窃组 康尼岛
[08:54] Burglary Division, 盗窃组
[08:55] Coney Island. 康尼岛
[08:57] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[08:57] No. What did she want to know. 不认识 她都问了什么
[09:00] It was weird. 很奇怪
[09:01] It was personal stuff, like how we met, 都是些私事 比如我们是怎么认识的
[09:03] how often we get together. She asked if I thought 我们多久见一次面 她还问我
[09:06] you were the kind of person who would break the law. 是否觉得你是那种会犯法的人
[09:09] – What? – I know. -什么 -我知道
[09:12] Well, did she say she was working a case? 她说她在办案了吗
[09:13] No. When I asked why she was asking about you, 没有 我问她为什么要问你的事
[09:16] she said she wasn’t at liberty to discuss it. 她说她无法透露
[09:21] Joanie, 乔尼
[09:23] are you in some sort of trouble? 你惹什么麻烦了吗
[09:25] No, of course not. 不 当然没有
[09:26] ‘Cause if you are, 因为如果你有麻烦的话
[09:27] you know you can tell me, right? 你知道你可以告诉我的 对吧
[09:28] Emily, obviously there’s been some sort of misunderstanding. 艾米丽 这显然是有些误会
[09:33] I’ll look into it. 我会查一下的
[09:36] Dr. Campbell, just for the record, 坎贝尔医生 确认一下
[09:37] you are an oncologist at Stuyvesant Memorial? 你是史蒂文森纪念医院的肿瘤科医师吗
[09:41] Yeah. 是的
[09:42] That where you and Abby met? 你和艾比是在那认识的吗
[09:44] We didn’t work together. Uh, not directly. 我们没在一起工作 没有直接交集
[09:47] My clinic is technically a private practice. 我的诊所实际上是个私人诊所
[09:49] We met at a party. Mutual friends. 我们是在一次聚会上通过共同的朋友认识的
[09:53] How long have you been together? 你们在一起多久了
[09:54] Five years. 五年
[09:57] Married for three. 结婚三年了
[09:59] Your calluses are… quite distinctive. 你手上的老茧… 非常特殊
[10:02] You a rock climber? 你是个攀岩运动员吗
[10:06] Abby got me into it. I mostly climb at the gym. 艾比带我入门的 我一般都在健身房攀岩
[10:09] I imagine you’ve got formidable grip strength. 我猜你的握力肯定超级强
[10:11] You’re strong enough to have overpowered Abby, 你足够强壮 可以制服艾比
[10:13] you’ve got the medical knowledge to 你还有足够的医学知识
[10:15] reduce her to a skeleton — we have to ask. 能把她变成骷髅 我们必须得问
[10:18] Did I kill my wife? 我有没有杀死我妻子吗
[10:21] No. 没有
[10:23] I understand you guys have to ask. 我理解你们必须得问
[10:27] But… 但是
[10:29] The night that Abby disappeared, 艾比失踪的那晚
[10:30] I was going over the books with my clinic manager. 我在帮我的诊所经理一起查阅参考书
[10:33] Now, she can tell you when I left, 她可以告诉你我离开的时间
[10:34] but I remember it was late. 但我记得那时已经很晚了
[10:37] And why didn’t you report Abby missing 那么当你回到家发现艾比不在时
[10:39] when you came home, realized she wasn’t there? 为什么没立刻报警说她失踪了呢
[10:42] Abby’s clinic is understaffed; she works long hours. 艾比的诊所人手不足 她经常加班
[10:44] She told the nanny to look after her daughter 她让保姆照看女儿
[10:46] until I got home. 直到我回到家
[10:48] I got home. 我回到家
[10:50] I just… I went to bed. 我就 我就直接上床睡觉了
[10:52] Would you describe your marriage as a happy one? 你觉得你们的婚姻幸福吗
[10:56] Lately? 最近吗
[10:58] No. 不
[10:59] Quite the contrary. 恰恰相反
[11:01] You two weren’t getting along? 你俩之间出现问题了吗
[11:03] Abby and I were more in love than we ever were. 艾比和我从未像最近这般相爱
[11:09] Our marriage wasn’t happy because she was dying. 我们的婚姻不幸福是因为她要死了
[11:12] She had pancreatic cancer, 她患了胰腺癌
[11:14] stage IV. 第四阶段
[11:15] She didn’t want anyone to know. 她不想让任何人知道
[11:18] I was giving her chemo, but the truth is, 我在给她做化疗 但事实是
[11:23] there was no hope. 已经没有希望了
[11:25] She probably only had a year to live. 她大概只剩一年时间了
[11:28] You can ask my nursing staff. 你可以去问我的护理员工们
[11:32] The people at my clinic, they’ll tell you. 在我诊所工作的人 他们会告诉你
[11:34] I was doing everything I could to save Abby’s life. 我做了所有可能的事去拯救艾比的生命
[11:38] I wouldn’t have killed her. 我不需要杀死她
[11:40] The cancer was doing that all by itself. 癌症就可以做到了
[11:56] Sherlock?! 夏洛克
[12:05] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[12:06] Hospital’s security cameras had no sound. 医院里的监控没有声音
[12:09] So I was providing a musical score 所以我加入了一段音乐背景
[12:10] in order to make the tedious comings and goings 可以让无聊的人来人往变得
[12:12] of the employees more engaging. 更有趣一些
[12:15] You chose a ringtone you knew I would dislike. 你明知道我不喜欢那个铃声还用它
[12:17] So I thought I would fight fire with fire. 所以我觉得要以牙还牙
[12:19] “Friday”? Seriously? 《星期五》 不是吧
[12:22] There’s also a song that appeals to me as a detective. 作为侦探 还有一首歌很吸引我
[12:24] It’s a mystery about dogs and who may have let them out. 关于狗和谁把它们放出去的神秘事件
[12:28] So did you find anything? 你发现什么了吗
[12:31] There’s precious little on Abby Campbell 艾比·坎贝尔失踪那晚
[12:32] the night of her disappearance. 关于她的画面很少
[12:34] A trip to the cafeteria. 去了趟食堂
[12:35] A return in the general direction of her workplace. 走常规路线回到她工作的地方
[12:37] And then nothing. 然后就没了
[12:39] These are all from different days? 这些都是不同天的记录吗
[12:40] I tracked down all available video of her 我查看了在她被杀之前
[12:43] in the weeks leading up to her murder. 好几周的录像
[12:45] I was hoping to isolate any contentious encounters 希望能找到一些她跟同事之间
[12:46] she may have had with her coworkers. 可能发生过的口角
[12:48] And? 然后呢
[12:49] It appears she was very, very well-liked. 其实她非常非常受人喜欢
[12:51] No unpleasantness whatsoever. 跟别人没有任何不愉快
[12:53] There was, however, some suspicious pleasantness. 然而 却有一些很可疑的”愉快”
[13:01] They look intimate. 他们看上去很亲密
[13:03] Using hospital employee records, I was able to identify that man 利用医院的员工记录 我确定了那个人
[13:05] as Dr. Branford Fisher, a surgical resident. 是布兰福德·菲舍医生 一名外科住院医生
[13:09] Dr. Fisher and Abby have no professional reason to interact. 菲舍医生和艾比在工作上没有交流的必要
[13:12] Their areas of expertise have no overlap. 他们的职业领域根本没有交集
[13:15] I have, however, observed no less than 12 meetings between them. 可是我已经看到了他们不少于12次的碰面
[13:18] And all in out-of-the-way corners of the hospital. 而且都是在医院里人很少的角落
[13:22] That is a disused patient room. 那是间废弃的病房
[13:25] They spend approximately 15 minutes in there together, 他们一起在里面待了大约15分钟
[13:28] and then they emerged looking rumpled and happy. 出来时衣服有些凌乱 而且很开心
[13:33] Abby was having an affair. 艾比有外遇了
[13:35] Dr. Fisher called in sick 在她被报失踪的那天早晨
[13:36] the morning she was reported missing. 菲舍医生请病假了
[13:38] I’ve attempted to contact him, 我试过跟他联系
[13:39] but he’s not answering his phone. 但他不接电话
[13:40] And the only listed address for him 而且他唯一有记录的地址
[13:42] is a P.O. box. 是个邮政信箱
[13:44] All rather suspicious. 更可疑了
[13:48] How went your meeting with Emily? 你跟艾米丽的见面怎么样
[13:51] Not great, actually. 其实不怎么样
[13:53] Can you think of any reason why the police 你能想出有什么原因
[13:55] would be investigating me? 警察要调查我吗
[13:59] You said Emily was not your only friend contacted 你说除了艾米丽之外 科特斯警探还联系过
[14:02] by Detective Cortes. 你其他的朋友
[14:04] Yeah, I got calls from two other people today. 是的 我今天还接到其他两个人的电话
[14:07] The detective asked them 警探问了他们
[14:08] the same kinds of questions. 同样的问题
[14:10] What kind of person am I, 我是什么样的人
[14:11] would I ever break the law. 会不会违反法律
[14:13] But she never outright accused you of anything. 可她没有明确指控你做了什么违法的事
[14:15] No. 是的
[14:17] Have you, Watson, 你有过吗 华生
[14:18] ever committed any burglaries in Coney Island? 有在康尼岛进行过盗窃吗
[14:22] Have to ask. 我必须问问
[14:23] No, I have not committed 没有 我没有在康尼岛上
[14:24] any burglaries in Coney Island. 有过任何盗窃行为
[14:26] I can’t even remember the last time I was in that part of the city. 我甚至不记得上次去那是什么时候了
[14:28] You have to talk to this woman. 你得跟这个女的谈谈
[14:30] You think? 是吧
[14:31] The timing of her investigation is unfortunate, 至少可以说 她选择现在这个时间调查
[14:33] to say the least. 很蹊跷
[14:34] We’ve only just returned to the NYPD, 我们刚刚回归纽约警局
[14:35] so the last thing we need are rumors 我们最不能有的就是
[14:36] that we’ve engaged in some kind of thievery. 有关我们参与过盗窃的流言蜚语
[14:38] I will handle it. Okay? 我会处理的 好吧
[14:44] Hello? 喂
[14:45] Mr. Holmes? This is Nate Campbell. 福尔摩斯先生 我是内特·坎贝尔
[14:49] How’d you get this number, Dr. Campbell? 你怎么知道这个号码的 坎贝尔医生
[14:51] I understand you’re looking for a doctor 我知道你正在找一名
[14:52] from Stuyvesant Memorial. 史蒂文森纪念医院的医生
[14:54] Branford Fisher. 布兰福德·菲舍
[14:56] I am. 是的
[14:57] I can tell you where he is. 我可以告诉你他在哪
[14:59] But only in person. 但必须面谈
[15:00] And you can’t bring the police. 而且你不能带警察来
[15:08] We came alone, as per your request. 按照你的要求 只有我们两个来了
[15:10] But the police are aware we’re here, 不过警察知道我们来这了
[15:11] on the off chance you intend to do us harm. 以免你想加害于我们
[15:13] No. Nothing like that. Please, come in. 不 不会的 快请进
[15:22] So, you told us you could help us find… 你说你能帮我们找到
[15:26] Dr. Fisher. 菲舍医生
[15:27] Someone needs to tell us 谁给我们解释下
[15:28] what’s going on right now. 这是怎么回事
[15:30] When you left your message, I got nervous. 你们留信后 我很紧张
[15:32] I called Nate. 就给内特打了电话
[15:34] Because… 因为…
[15:35] It’s complicated. 这事很复杂
[15:37] Branford never would have hurt Abby. 布兰福德永远不会伤害艾比
[15:40] Did you know they were having an affair? 你知道他俩有婚外情吗
[15:42] No, it wasn’t an affair, was it? 不 那不是婚外情 对吧
[15:45] Dr. Fisher’s a size 12. 菲舍医生是十二码的脚
[15:46] Dr. Campbell’s a size nine. 坎贝尔医生是九码的脚
[15:48] There’s a pair of size 12 在门口有一双
[15:49] running shoes here by the door. 十二码的跑鞋
[15:50] There’s also a photograph of Dr. Fisher receiving 墙上还挂着菲舍医生
[15:52] a commendation on the wall. 领奖时的照片
[15:55] He lives here. 他就住这里
[15:57] On the phone, you said this was your house. 在电话里 你说这是你家
[15:59] It’s their house. 这是他们的家
[16:01] They were both married to Abby. 他们都和艾比结婚了
[16:02] Or is there another explanation for your matching wedding bands? 不然怎么解释它们戴着一样的结婚戒指
[16:06] I think the current slang for such an arrangement 我想对这种情况 目前流行的说法是
[16:08] is a “Thruple.” 三人婚姻
[16:09] Three people, one marriage. 一场婚姻 三个人
[16:12] You were both married to Abby at the same time. 你们同时和艾比结了婚
[16:14] We were. 是的
[16:15] But I swear to you, 但我发誓
[16:16] neither of us killed our wife. 我们都没杀我们的妻子
[16:27] We had to keep our marriage secret. 我们不能让我们的婚姻状况暴露
[16:29] We have a two-year-old daughter, Chloe. 我们有个两岁的女儿 克洛伊
[16:31] If we got reported to Family Services, 如果我们的情况被家庭服务中心知道了
[16:33] we could lose her. 我们会失去她的
[16:35] Not to mention our careers. Hospitals don’t like scandals. 更别说我们的事业 医院不喜欢丑闻
[16:38] You all look very happy together. 你们在一起很开心
[16:41] We are. 是的
[16:42] We were. 曾经是
[16:44] We’re just… a family. 我们只是一个家庭
[16:46] We’re no different than anyone else. 跟其他家庭没有任何不同
[16:48] Can you account for your whereabouts 你能说明下艾比失踪那晚
[16:50] the night Abby disappeared? 你在哪里吗
[16:51] I was in Boston. 我在波士顿
[16:52] My dad’s been sick. I went up to see him. 我爸爸病了 我去看他了
[16:55] But I also caught up with some friends. 我还遇上了几个朋友
[16:56] They’ll all tell you I was there. 他们会告诉你们我的确在那
[16:59] If you don’t mind me asking, how did this… 如果你们不介意 我想问问这个…
[17:02] arrangement come about? 婚姻状况 是怎么发生的
[17:04] Branford and I were, uh, together first. 布兰福德和我先在一起的
[17:06] But we had an understanding. 但我们有共识
[17:09] Uh, and as I said, I met Abby at a party. 然后就像我说的 我在聚会上认识了艾比
[17:13] It grew from there. 就是从那时开始的
[17:15] She was okay joining you? 她对三人行完全不介意吗
[17:17] It was her idea, actually. She’d done it before. 事实上这是她的提议 她以前也有过
[17:19] She was in another group marriage? 她以前也有过多人婚姻吗
[17:22] Arrangements like ours happen more often than people think. 我们这类婚姻其实比人们想象的要多
[17:25] For some people, it just works. 对一些人来说 这样才合理
[17:27] It worked for Abby. 对艾比来说这样很幸福
[17:29] Mostly. 几乎吧
[17:31] Her last marriage was a bad one? 她上段婚姻不幸福吗
[17:34] It ended badly. 结局很糟糕
[17:35] She had a falling-out with one of her fellow wives. 她和其中某个妻子吵架了
[17:39] She hinted it got violent once. 她曾提及遭受过家庭暴力
[17:41] There was a dispute. 他们产生了争执
[17:42] Over money, community assets. 关于钱 公共财产什么的
[17:44] And she was still fighting it, 她到现在还在跟他们抗争
[17:46] years after. 都好几年了
[17:47] You said “one of her fellow wives.” 你说其中某个妻子
[17:49] How many people were involved 她上段婚姻里
[17:50] in her previous marriage? 到底有多少人
[17:52] Not counting Abby? Five. 不加艾比吗 五个
[17:57] Abby Campbell’s exes. All five of them. 艾比·坎贝尔的前任们 五个全在这了
[18:00] They’re still married. 他们现在还保持着婚姻关系
[18:01] They live in some big house out in West Essex County. 他们住在西奥兰治的一所大房子里
[18:06] I had to send five different cars to get them. 我不得不派了五辆不同的车去接他们
[18:10] All the suspects we could hope for. 都是我们潜在的嫌疑人
[18:12] I don’t know how they do it. 真不知道他们怎么做到的
[18:14] I couldn’t make a marriage to one person work. 只有一个配偶的婚姻都让我焦头烂额了
[18:17] But Americans have experimented 但美国人已经尝试过婚姻的
[18:18] with every possible variation of matrimony. 全部可能变种了
[18:20] From the adelphic polygyny of the Omaha tribe 从奥马哈部落的共妻多妻制
[18:22] to the patriarchal polygamy of the early Mormons 到早期摩门教徒的男权多妻制
[18:25] to the free love hippy communes of the 1970s. 再到七十年代的自由恋爱的嬉皮士公社
[18:27] And while some of those experiments were abject failures, 虽然有些婚姻试验不幸失败了
[18:29] many were remarkably long-lived. 但更多的婚姻持久进行下去了
[18:31] Yeah, well, this experiment ended badly, 好吧 反正这次试验的结果很糟
[18:34] at least for Abby Campbell. 至少对艾比·坎贝尔而言
[18:36] Maybe bad enough to get her killed. 也许糟到足以使她被害了
[18:39] They’re here, but they’re not happy. 他们都来了 但是很不开心
[18:41] I assume you’ve kept them separate 我猜你把他们分开安置的吧
[18:43] so they can’t coordinate their stories? 以免他们相互串通
[18:45] Yeah. 没错
[18:45] Like five married people could ever agree on anything. 就像开放婚姻中的五个人能达成什么一致似的
[18:51] Abby was special. We all loved her. 艾比很特别 我们都爱她
[18:54] Everything was great. The first year or two. 一切都很美好 至少在头一两年
[18:57] I got nothing to say to you. 我对你们无可奉告
[18:58] But you have to understand, Abby was… 但你们必须要理解 艾比很…
[19:03] stubborn. 固执
[19:04] I’m supposed to be coaching my daughter’s 我今天下午要去指导
[19:06] soccer team this afternoon. 我女儿的足球队
[19:07] Do I really need to be here? 我一定要待在这吗
[19:09] It was really all about money. Abby worked hard. 其实只是为了钱 艾比工作很辛苦
[19:11] She wanted to keep what she earned. 她想把她挣的钱存好
[19:13] But Denise insisted we all pool our money. 但是丹妮丝坚持我们把钱集中起来
[19:16] We’re registered as two married couples. 我们是按两对夫妻注册登记的
[19:18] We share a house to save money. 我们住在一起只是为了省钱
[19:20] Trish is our nanny. 翠西是我们的保姆
[19:22] The nanny? 保姆吗
[19:24] Yeah. Sure. 没错 是我
[19:26] I’m the nanny. 我是保姆
[19:27] It got a little ugly. 后来就不太愉快了
[19:29] Especially when it came time to buy the house. 尤其当我们要买房子时
[19:31] The house thing. 就是房子的事
[19:33] That was when it all went bad. 就是那时一切都急转直下了
[19:35] Abby had this inheritance, 艾比继承了一笔遗产
[19:37] and Denise pressured her to use it as a down payment. 丹妮丝逼她用于房子首付
[19:40] Abby agreed, 艾比同意了
[19:41] but she was never really happy about it. 但是她一直都不太情愿
[19:43] We have six kids. Everybody’s got to pitch in. 我们有六个孩子 每个人都要努力干活
[19:46] It doesn’t matter if they have a job or not. 他们有没有工作并不重要
[19:48] I don’t got to talk to you about any of this. 我没必要告诉你们任何事
[19:50] Unless you’re charging me with something. 除非你们起诉我犯了什么事
[19:52] The arguments just got worse and worse. 争论愈演愈烈
[19:55] And it didn’t help that Abby was so much younger than Denise 而且艾比比丹妮丝小很多
[19:59] and maybe… got a little more 所以在安排性生活时
[20:01] attention when it came to, you know, 可能会受到更过关注
[20:04] sleeping arrangements. 这可无益于缓解矛盾
[20:05] There was a little pushing and shoving 最后她和丹妮丝之间
[20:06] between her and Denise toward the end. 出现了一些推搡
[20:09] I think that was the last straw. 我觉得那是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
[20:12] The next day, she just… left. 第二天 她直接 走了
[20:15] She’d been trying to get that down payment back ever since. 之后她一直想把首付要回去
[20:18] But giving it to her would’ve meant selling the house. 但是给她就意味着卖掉房子
[20:20] Denise said that was out of the question. 丹妮丝说那是决不可能的
[20:23] You want to know what happened, talk to Denise. 你想知道到底发生了什么 去问丹妮丝
[20:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:27] That was between her and Denise. 那是她和丹妮丝之间的事
[20:29] This is harassment, plain and simple. 你们这是赤裸裸的骚扰
[20:32] And if the NYPD causes me 如果纽约警察对我
[20:35] or my family any embarrassment, 或我家人造成任何难堪
[20:38] I will sue this department in general 我会起诉你们整个部门
[20:40] and you three in particular. 尤其是你们三个
[20:42] It says here your specialty is contract law. 资料显示你的专长是合同法
[20:44] Didn’t know you were also a litigator. 不知道你还是诉讼律师
[20:46] A lawyer is a lawyer. 律师都是通的
[20:48] You want to test me, I’ll see you in court. 你想看我能力怎么样 那咱们就法庭见
[20:50] Look, no one’s going to court, Denise. 听着 没必要闹上法庭 丹妮丝
[20:52] Not if you want your private life to stay private. 只要你还想让你的私生活维持隐秘状态
[20:54] Now, if you cooperate, 现在 只要你配合
[20:55] you and your family can go back home as it’s no problem. 你和你家人可以回家 就当没事发生
[20:58] You make a stink, you’re gonna end up in the press. 你要是张扬出去 这事只能上媒体了
[21:01] Seven years after Abby left the marriage, 艾比离开这段婚姻七年后
[21:03] you and her were still fighting over her share of the house. 你和她还在争夺房子的所有权占比
[21:06] She fronted $100,000 for your down. 她先前支付了十万美金用于你的首付
[21:10] You never paid her back. 你从没还给她
[21:11] Like she needed the money. 就像她很需要钱似的
[21:13] She married an oncologist. He’s rolling in it. 她嫁了个肿瘤医师 他财源滚滚
[21:18] Okay, things were bad between Abby and me, but then… 我承认 艾比跟我有过不和 可是
[21:24] we had lunch a few weeks ago. 我们几周前一起吃过午饭
[21:26] We buried the hatchet. It was her idea. 我们言归于好了 是她的提议
[21:28] She was diagnosed with cancer and wanted closure. 她被诊断出癌症 想要结束争吵
[21:31] No loose ends. 都讲清楚了
[21:34] Here. She e-mailed me this. 给 这是她给我发的邮件
[21:39] after she signed it. 在她签字之后
[21:42] I have the original at home. 我家里有原件
[21:44] It’s a quitclaim giving up her interest in the house. 这是她放弃房屋产权的证明
[21:47] So you see, I had no reason to hurt Abby. 明白了吧 我没理由伤害艾比
[21:50] Not that I ever would have. I loved her. 我也永远不会伤害她 我爱她
[21:52] Once. 爱过
[21:54] Now, are we done? 可以了吗
[21:58] Uh, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[21:59] Did-did she want anything in return for this peace offering? 她跟你达成和解就没要什么回报吗
[22:07] Denise? 丹妮丝
[22:09] Yes, she asked for something, but I couldn’t give it to her. 没错 她要了 但我给不了她
[22:13] She wanted me to draw up 她想让我起草一份
[22:14] a confidentiality agreement. 保密协议
[22:16] She was trying to sell something and she wanted a guarantee 她想出售一些东西 所以想确保
[22:19] that the buyer wouldn’t reveal the nature of the transaction. 买家不会发现交易的内幕
[22:23] What was she selling? 她出售的是什么
[22:25] I don’t know. 不知道
[22:26] But I got the sense it was something that she’d stolen. 但我觉得是她偷来的东西
[22:29] When I explained to her that any contract that pertains 在我向她说明 所有事关非法活动的合同
[22:32] to illegal activity is null and void… 都不具有法律效力后
[22:35] she dropped it. 她就放弃了
[22:38] But I don’t know. 但我也不知道
[22:39] Whatever she took, 不管她偷了什么
[22:41] maybe it was worth killing over. 也许就是那东西让她惹上了杀身之祸
[22:55] Detective Cortes. Joan Watson. 科特斯警探你好 我是乔恩·华生
[22:57] But I’m guessing you knew that already. 但我想你早就知道我的名字了
[23:00] How can I help you, Ms. Watson? 找我什么事 华生女士
[23:01] Actually, I was wondering if I could help you. 其实我是想知道你找我什么事
[23:03] You’ve been asking questions about me. 你一直在找人打听我的信息
[23:05] I thought we could sit down, talk face-to-face, 我觉得咱们可以坐下来 面对面谈谈
[23:06] clear up any misunderstanding. 消除一些可能存在的误会
[23:09] That’s very thoughtful of you, but now’s not a good time. 你能这么想可真周到 但这会儿不行
[23:11] When would be a good time? 什么时候可以
[23:13] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[23:14] But when I’m ready to talk to you, 但如果我准备好跟你谈了
[23:15] I’ll find you. Trust me. 我会找到你的 相信我
[23:18] Can you at least tell me what you think I did? 至少能告诉我你认为我犯了什么事吧
[23:20] I never said you did anything. 我从没说过你犯事了
[23:23] Are you planning to talk to more people I know? 那你准备跟更多我认识的人了解情况吗
[23:25] Does that make you uncomfortable? 这会让你感觉不爽吗
[23:27] Having someone poke around in your life, ask questions? 有个人在你的生活中走来走去 问这问那
[23:31] It’s not like you have anything to hide, right? 你也没什么要隐瞒的 对吧
[23:41] Just gonna text you. 正要给你发信息呢
[23:43] Still a free woman, I see. 看来还没被抓起来
[23:44] May I assume you’ve cleared up any confusion 我是否可以认为 你跟科特斯警探之间的
[23:46] with Detective Cortes? 误会已经消除了
[23:48] No, you may not. 不 还没有
[23:50] I caught her as she was leaving her precinct. 我把她堵在了警局门口
[23:51] I told her I would be happy 跟她说我很乐意
[23:53] to answer any questions she might have. 解答她的任何疑问
[23:54] She said she didn’t have any. 她说她没有疑问
[23:56] So I asked her, “Can you at least tell me 于是我问她 “至少可以告诉我
[23:57] what crime I’m supposed to have committed?” She said no. 你觉得我犯了什么事吧” 她说不行
[24:00] Well, it’s not unusual for a police detective 警探对嫌疑人存有戒心
[24:01] to be cagey with a suspect. 本就是情理之中的
[24:03] Well that’s the thing– I don’t think I’m a suspect. 问题就在这 我并不认为自己是嫌疑犯
[24:04] I think it’s personal. She’s messing with me. 我觉得这不属于公事范畴 她在整我
[24:06] You said before yesterday 你前天还说
[24:07] you’d never even heard of Detective Cortes. 你压根就没听说过科特斯警探这人
[24:09] Mm, I hadn’t. 我的确没听过
[24:11] Perhaps at some point you slept with one of her lovers. 也许你不小心跟她某个情人上过床
[24:13] Well, considering she’s gay and I’m not, 鉴于她是弯的我是直的
[24:15] I think that’s highly unlikely. 我觉得完全没这可能
[24:16] Ah, so you’ve been looking into her. 原来你还调查过她
[24:18] What choice do I have? She won’t tell me what her problem is, 有什么办法 她什么都不肯告诉我
[24:20] so I have to find out myself. 我只好自己动手了
[24:23] What is all this? 这些是什么
[24:24] Inventory forms, personnel records 史蒂文森纪念医院的财产清单
[24:26] and security reports from Stuyvesant Memorial. 人事记录以及安全报告
[24:29] One of Abby Campbell’s ex-spouses 艾比·坎贝尔的一个前任配偶
[24:30] seems to think she was trying 似乎觉得她当时
[24:31] to sell something that she had stolen. 企图出售某些她偷来的东西
[24:33] Whatever it was, you’re thinking it came from the hospital. 不管是什么 你觉得是从医院偷的
[24:36] She would have had access to any number of valuable items. 她本来就可能有权限接触到很多值钱的东西
[24:38] Drugs. They are, of course, the most common target 药物 当然了 药物是医学类盗窃案中
[24:41] for medical larceny. 最常见的目标
[24:42] But all of the hospital’s inventories add up. 但医院的所有财物都清点过了
[24:44] Nothing is missing from any of the pharmacies. 所有药房的药物都没有丢失
[24:46] All of the equipment in Abby’s lab is also accounted for, 艾比实验室里的所有设备也都在
[24:49] except for some inexpensive items 除了一些廉价的东西
[24:50] like test tubes and beakers. 试管 烧杯什么的
[24:52] Glassware goes missing all the time. 玻璃皿常常丢失
[24:53] Interns and nurses use them as tumblers and shot glasses. 实习生和护士把它们当水杯和酒杯用
[24:56] I noticed the suture scissors in your sewing kit. 我注意到你的针线包里有缝合剪
[24:58] Anyway, it occurred to me there was something else she could have taken. 我突然想到了有其他东西她可能会拿走
[25:01] Something she would have had ready access to 某种她在生育门诊部
[25:03] as an employee of the fertility clinic. 可能有权限接触到的东西
[25:05] Something that is in extremely high demand. 某种需求量很大的东西
[25:08] Viable human embryos. 可用的人类胚胎
[25:10] Would’ve been a simple matter to pilfer excess blastocysts intended for disposal. 偷走要被丢弃的囊泡是很简单的事
[25:14] A single fertilized egg can go for up to $10,000 on the open market. 一个受精的卵子就能在市场上卖到一万美金
[25:18] I don’t think Abby’s eggs would have made it to the open market. 我不认为艾比把卵子放到了市场上
[25:21] If she was looking for a motivated buyer, 如果她在寻找一个潜在买家
[25:23] she needn’t have looked any further than her own social circle. 她只需要在自己的社交圈里寻找
[25:29] Dr. Amrit. 阿姆里特博士
[25:30] Sherlock Holmes. This is Joan Watson. 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 这是乔恩·华生
[25:32] We work with the New York police department. 我们在纽约警局工作
[25:35] You went to college with Abby Campbell, 你跟艾比·坎贝尔是大学同学
[25:37] did you not? 对吗
[25:38] Uh, excuse me? 有什么事吗
[25:40] The two of you remained friends until her… 你们一直是朋友直到
[25:42] her recent demise. 她最近死亡
[25:43] Posted your condolences just this morning on social media. 今早你在社交媒体发表了你的哀悼
[25:46] So? 所以呢
[25:47] You use embryonic stem cells in your research, right? 你在研究中会使用胚胎干细胞 对吗
[25:50] Abby reposted an article you wrote a few months ago. 艾比转发过你几个月前发表的文章
[25:53] In it, you argue that researchers should have unfettered access to embryos 你在文章中提出研究员应享有不受限的权限
[25:54] that are destroyed by IVF clinics in the course of their work. 以获取胚胎移植诊所在工作中毁掉的胚胎
[26:00] Embryonic stem cell research is the most promising path 研究胚胎干细胞是治愈糖尿病
[26:02] to finding a cure for diabetes and other metabolic diseases. 和其他新陈代谢病最有希望的方法
[26:07] But why that would be of interest to the police, uh… 但警察为什么会关注这个
[26:08] Must be frustrating when politicians pander to their base 你一定很失望政客们为了获得支持
[26:11] by making it difficult to obtain suitable cells. 让获得合适的细胞变得困难了吧
[26:15] Enough to purchase excess embryos from Abby. 所以你从艾比那里购买胚胎
[26:19] I have papers to grade. 我还有试卷要批改
[26:20] It is, of course, illegal to obtain embryos without 当然 购买胚胎
[26:24] the consent of the potential parent that provided that genetic material. 却不经过提供基因的父母同意 是违法的
[26:26] We can get a warrant. 我们可以拿到搜查令
[26:28] If the DNA of the cells from your lab match the patients from Abby’s clinic, 如果你实验室里的细胞DNA和艾比诊所病人的DNA吻合
[26:31] then that’s a federal crime. 那就是联邦罪行了
[26:33] I’m trying to save lives. 我在努力挽救生命
[26:35] Diabetes is a plague. It kills over four million people a year. 糖尿病是一种灾难 每年有四百万人因此丧生
[26:38] How many embryos did you agree to buy from Abby? A few dozen? 你同意从艾比那里买多少胚胎 几十个吗
[26:42] That would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. 那需要花费成千上万美元
[26:44] As far as we know, you never paid her a dime. 据我们所知 你没付过她一分钱
[26:46] Did you kill your old friend so that you wouldn’t have to compensate her? 你是否为了不付钱而杀了你的朋友
[26:50] I didn’t hurt Abby. 我没有伤害艾比
[26:53] And she didn’t want money. 而且她也不想要钱
[26:55] It was a trade. 那是笔交易
[26:57] A trade for what? 什么交易
[26:59] She came to me asking for access to my lab. 她来找我 希望使用我的实验室
[27:02] She wanted to run some blood tests after hours and off the record. 她想在下班后私下做血液检查
[27:06] I asked for the embryos in return. 我要了胚胎作为回报
[27:08] They would have just been thrown away. 反正它们本来也是要扔掉的
[27:10] – Wasted. – What was she testing the blood for? -被浪费 -她检测血液是为了什么
[27:12] She wouldn’t tell me. 她不肯告诉我
[27:14] She would have used computerized equipment. 她肯定使用了电脑设备
[27:17] There might be records of her tests on their hard drives. 也许设备硬盘里还有她的检测记录
[27:19] Do you mind if we have a look? 你介意我们看看吗
[27:21] No. I do not. 不 我不介意
[27:23] I just don’t think you’re going to find much. 但我不认为你们能找到什么
[27:27] I thought it was some religious fanatic opposed to my research. 我本以为是宗教狂热分子反对我的实验
[27:30] I get threatening letters and e-mails– very nasty. 我有收到一些很严重的恐吓信和邮件
[27:34] But then I heard about Abby, and… 然后我听说了艾比的事
[27:36] now I’m not so sure. 现在我不那么肯定了
[27:40] Blood chemistry analyzer. 血液生化仪
[27:43] The flow cytomer. 声波聚焦流式细胞仪
[27:44] Everything she might have used to test blood. 都是她可能用来检测血液的
[27:47] Whatever she was doing here, 不管她在这里做什么
[27:47] someone wanted to keep it a secret. 有人不想让其他人知道
[27:58] So Abby Campbell runs some hush-hush blood tests. 这么说艾比·坎贝尔偷偷地做了血液测试
[28:00] Someone isn’t happy about that. 有人对此有意见
[28:03] He or she kills her, 这个人杀了她
[28:05] takes her apart, and then the next night 分了尸 并且在第二天夜里
[28:08] goes to the lab she used and destroys all of her data. 去她的实验室 毁掉了所有的实验数据
[28:12] Whoever set the fires didn’t just burn those machines. 放火的人不仅烧了那些机器
[28:14] The hard drives were pulled out and destroyed. 他还把硬盘拔出来 毁掉了
[28:17] Any idea what the blood tests were for? 知道她为什么要进行血液检测吗
[28:19] One theory is that Abby suspected a colleague 一种猜想是艾比怀疑一位同事
[28:21] of shenanigans and was seeking confirmation. 在进行诈骗 她想对此进行求证
[28:23] Shenanigans? 诈骗
[28:24] You remember the fertility doctor 你记得有一个加利福尼亚的生育医生
[28:26] in California who used his own sperm to fertilize 用他自己的精子让数百个卵子受精
[28:28] hundreds of eggs without informing the mothers? 但却没有告知任何一位当事人吗
[28:30] It’s possible someone in Abby’s lab was doing the same. 可能艾比的实验室里有人在做相同的事
[28:33] It would explain why she wanted access to Dr. Amrit’s lab. 这也能解释她想去阿姆里特博士实验室的原因
[28:35] She may have been running paternity tests. 她可能是在做一些亲子检验
[28:37] So that’s one theory. There any more? 这是一种可能 还有其他的吗
[28:40] Not at present. 暂时还没有
[28:41] But another may be just a warrant away. 但申请一张搜查证或许就能找到新线索了
[28:43] It’s possible that there’s a trace of Abby’s research 有可能艾比的杀手漏掉了
[28:46] that her killer missed. 她实验的一些材料
[28:47] The biological waste produced by university labs is set aside 大学实验室制造的生物垃圾要扔到
[28:50] in locked bins for special processing. 上锁的垃圾桶中进行特殊处理
[28:52] The waste is collected three times a week. 垃圾每周回收三次
[28:54] There was a pickup the night before the lab was destroyed. 在实验室被摧毁前一晚有回收过垃圾
[28:57] So if Abby dumped her test materials 所以如果艾比把她的实验材料扔进了
[29:00] in one of those locked bins… 其中一个上锁的垃圾桶里
[29:02] The disposal company might still have some. 那垃圾处理场可能还有她的实验材料
[29:05] I’ll get an ADA 我找助理地检官
[29:06] to get you a warrant. 给你们申请搜查证
[29:12] Sort of a cliche, huh? 有点老套啊
[29:14] Cop who actually hangs out in a doughnut shop? 警察真的在甜甜圈店吃东西
[29:17] Who told you I was here? 谁告诉你我在这的
[29:18] I am not at liberty to say, 这我不能说
[29:20] but I know why you’ve been harassing me. 但我知道你为什么要找我麻烦了
[29:22] Before you moved to Burglary, 你调去盗窃组之前
[29:24] you were in the Bronx under Ann Vescey. 曾在布朗克斯的安·瓦西手下工作
[29:26] Rumor has it she promised to transfer you to Major Crimes 我听说她被任命接替格雷森警监的工作时
[29:30] when she was tapped to take over for Captain Gregson. 曾经承诺要把你调到重案组
[29:32] That would have been a big step up for you. 那对你来说是很好的机会
[29:34] Only she didn’t take over for Gregson, 但她没能接替格雷森
[29:36] because he didn’t leave. 因为他没走
[29:37] You blame me for that. 你认为这事怪我
[29:39] Obviously, you found out that I was looking into Vescey. 显然 你发现我在查瓦西
[29:42] You think I torpedoed her. 你觉得是我破坏了她的机会
[29:44] What is that? 这是什么
[29:46] Everything I gave Captain Gregson. Read it. 我当时给格雷森警监的资料 你读读
[29:48] You’ll see that I found Vescey was clean. 你会知道我认为瓦西没有问题
[29:50] The captain decided not to step aside because he was not ready. 警监决定不离开是因为他没有准备好
[29:54] Not because of anything I said. 而不是因为我说了什么坏话
[29:56] It’s heavy. 真重
[29:58] You put a lot of work into this. 你做了很多工作啊
[30:04] I don’t care what you did or didn’t find out about Ann. 我不在乎你有没有找出安的问题
[30:06] What I care about is that you looked at all. 我在乎的是你去查了这件事
[30:09] You’re not a cop. 你又不是警察
[30:10] You’re a citizen with delusions of grandeur. 你只是个妄想自己很伟大的市民
[30:14] Cops– real cops– we have enough people 我们这些真正的警察有足够的人手
[30:16] looking over our shoulders. 能进行调查
[30:18] Politicians, the press, the brass, IAB. 政客 媒体 高层 内务局
[30:21] They second-guess us all day long. 他们每天都在批评我们
[30:24] But, hey, that’s what they’re there for. 但那就是他们的工作
[30:27] Who are you to look into us? 你算什么 也来查我们
[30:29] I take it you’ve never used a consultant before? 我看你从来没用过顾问吧
[30:32] No, I’ve never used a consultant. 对 我没用过顾问
[30:34] Real cops do the job themselves. 真正的警察会自己办案
[30:37] That’s how it works. 就是这样
[30:38] You don’t belong. 你不属于我们
[30:41] I don’t know what to tell you, Detective. 我不知道能跟你说什么 警探
[30:42] I’m not going anywhere. 我不会离开的
[30:46] But you were. 但你们离开过
[30:48] You and your partner. 你和你的搭档
[30:50] And now you’re both back. 现在你们又都回来了
[30:51] That’s weird, right? 很奇怪吧
[30:54] I just caught a new case last night. 我昨晚刚接到个新案子
[30:55] It’s gonna keep me busy for a while, but after that, 会让我忙上一阵子 不过之后
[30:57] I don’t know. Maybe I’ll circle back around. 说不准 也许我会再转回来
[31:00] See what else I can find. 看还能发现什么
[31:15] All that came from Dr. Amrit’s lab? 都是从阿姆里特博士的实验室弄来的
[31:18] It seems the medical waste for the entire university was labeled identically. 看来整所大学的医疗废物都贴的一样的标签
[31:22] A team is being assembled to sort through it, 已经在集结人手去整理了
[31:25] but I thought you and I could get the ball rolling. 但我觉得咱俩可以开始动手了
[31:28] Okay, but… 好吧 不过
[31:29] Gloves, goggles, mask, right behind you there. 手套 护目镜 口罩 都在你后面
[31:32] You can apprise me of your meeting 我们边整理 你可以边跟我说说
[31:33] with your stalker as we sort. 你和你的跟踪者的会面
[31:42] I think she may be insane. 我觉得她可能疯了
[31:44] Because she doesn’t like you? 因为她不喜欢你吗
[31:45] Because she’s fixating on me. 因为她在盯梢我
[31:47] In her defense, you were investigating her friend 我帮她说几句 你的确调查了她的朋友
[31:49] and you are a mere citizen. 而你不过是个普通公民
[31:51] So are you. 你也一样
[31:52] But I’m quite accustomed to people not liking me. 可我很习惯人们不喜欢我
[31:55] Okay, so what if she continues to look into me, into us, 好吧 那要是她继续查我 查我们
[31:58] and figures out that your father pulled some strings 并发现你父亲动用了一些关系
[32:00] to get us back into the 11th? 让我们重回警局呢
[32:02] As I see it, 在我看来
[32:03] the crux of the matter is that Detective Cortes 问题的关键是科特斯警探
[32:05] sees you as an outsider and not a peer. 把你当做外人 而非同僚
[32:07] If you were a cop, you would have what is called a “Beef”. 如果你是警察 你遭到的就是”妒忌”
[32:10] And a beef can be settled and what you have cannot be. 妒忌可以解决 而你这情况解决不了
[32:13] Because I’m a consultant. 因为我是顾问
[32:14] Precisely. 正是
[32:15] So I-I just take it, I just let her keep bullying me? 所以我就得接受 任由她欺负我吗
[32:20] As I said before, she does not see you as a peer, 我说过了 她并没把你看做同僚
[32:23] so force her to. 所以要扭转她的看法
[32:25] You remember the disagreement that Detectives Grell and Luntz 你还记得格雷尔和伦茨警探
[32:28] – had last year? – Yeah. -去年那次分歧吗 -记得
[32:30] It festered for months, then it was resolved. 当时持续恶化了几个月 后来解决了
[32:32] Do you recall how it was resolved? 你还记得是怎么解决的吗
[32:35] You’re not serious. 你不是说真的吧
[32:37] I have reason to believe Detective Cortes 我有理由相信科特斯警探
[32:38] would be amenable to the idea. 会接受这主意的
[32:43] Six plastic vials, each containing 六个塑料采血瓶 每个都有
[32:44] blood residue, and each one… 血液残留 并且每个…
[32:47] with Abby Campbell’s handwriting on the labels. 上面的标签都是艾比·坎贝尔的笔迹
[32:51] Looks like she was thorough. 看来她做得很全面
[32:53] Test subjects are identified by initials, 检验对象用姓名首字母注明了身份
[32:56] plus dates and times of collection. 还有日期和采集时间
[32:59] These samples were gathered on three consecutive Thursdays 这些样本是在连续三周的周四晚上
[33:01] between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00p.M. 九到十点收集到的
[33:04] Does that mean something to you? 你有想到什么吗
[33:05] Memorizing a murder victim’s calendar is a matter of course. 当然会想到一名死者的日程表
[33:08] I know where she was at these times, 我知道这些时间她在哪
[33:11] so I know who to talk to about the work she was doing. 所以我知道该去找谁说她在做的事了
[33:16] Support groups can be very helpful for cancer patients. 互助小组对癌症病人能起到很大作用
[33:21] They’re going through so many things 他们经历了太多事
[33:23] that only their peers can understand. 只有跟他们一样的人能理解
[33:26] And Abby Campbell had been attending your group 艾比·坎贝尔加入你的小组
[33:28] for three months? 有三个月了
[33:30] Ever since her diagnosis. 自从她被确诊后
[33:32] We have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[33:32] that she was collecting blood during these meetings. 她在这些互助会期间采集血液样本
[33:36] May we assume it was from her fellow group members? 我们能推测是她的小组成员的吗
[33:40] Ms. Russof, this is a murder investigation. 罗素福女士 这是凶案调查
[33:45] A few weeks ago, Abby made a pitch to the group. 几周前 艾比加入了小组
[33:49] She said she had a friend 她说她有个朋友
[33:50] who was doing advanced cancer research. 在做先进的癌症研究
[33:53] It was supposed to be promising. 前景应该很好
[33:55] Maybe even a cure. 也许甚至能研制出解药
[33:57] She said she could get people into the study. 她说她能让人加入研究
[33:59] She just needed blood samples to test for suitability. 只是需要血液样本来找到合适的人
[34:04] Sounds like you had your doubts. 听起来你好像有怀疑
[34:07] People are always touting miracle cures for cancer. 人们总是想兜售癌症的特效药
[34:11] You can probably guess how many pan out. 你可以猜猜有多少人倾家荡产了
[34:14] I wasn’t the only one who was skeptical. 不是只有我抱有疑虑
[34:17] The husband of one of the group members came to a meeting, 一名成员的丈夫来过一次互助会
[34:20] and he accused Abby of being a con artist. 他指控艾比是个骗子
[34:23] He said that if she didn’t leave his wife alone, 他说要是她不离他太太远点
[34:27] she would be sorry. 她会后悔的
[34:29] Can you give us this person’s name? 能告诉我们这人的名字吗
[34:31] Kirk. 柯克
[34:33] Kirk Abramovitch. 柯克·阿布拉莫维奇
[34:35] Yeah, I threatened Abby Campbell. 对 我威胁了艾比·坎贝尔
[34:37] No, I didn’t turn her into a skeleton. 但我可没把她变成一副骷髅
[34:39] You make it sound absurd, Mr. Abramovitch. 你这话很荒唐啊 阿布拉莫维奇先生
[34:42] But on your social media page, 在你的社交网络主页上
[34:43] I’ve seen pictures of you pitching in 我看到了你在你父亲的肉铺
[34:45] at your father’s butcher shop. 努力工作的照片
[34:47] I got to think knowing how to work a deli slicer 我觉得会用熟食切片机
[34:49] and deboning a person are two very different things. 和给某人剔骨可不是一回事
[34:51] That night at therapy, 那晚在诊所
[34:53] Kirk only yelled at Abby because 柯克冲艾比怒吼
[34:54] he thought she was trying to scam me. 是因为他以为她想骗我
[34:56] He just wanted her to back off. 他只想让她离我远点
[34:57] I’ve seen her type before. 我以前见过她这种人
[34:59] Kirk’s mother died of colon cancer in the late ’90s. 柯克的母亲90年代末期死于结肠癌
[35:03] She got suckered by every snake oil salesman that crossed her path. 她遇到的每个骗子推销员都让她上了当
[35:06] She tried light therapy, magnets, special diets, 她试过光照疗法 磁疗法 特殊食疗法
[35:10] shark cartilage. 鲨鱼软骨
[35:12] She ended up taking out a second mortgage on her house 最后她甚至把房子做了二次抵押
[35:14] to pay for some fancy clinic down in Mexico. 去花钱找那些墨西哥的花哨诊所
[35:17] All for nothing. 一点用都没有
[35:18] I didn’t think there was any harm 我并不觉得
[35:19] in looking into the study Abby told us about, 查查艾比跟我们说的那个研究能有什么害处
[35:22] but, the truth is, I didn’t need it. 但事实是 我并不需要那些
[35:24] My chemo’s working. 我的化疗起作用了
[35:26] Dr. Campbell says I’m doing really well. 坎贝尔医生说我状况很好
[35:28] Dr. Campbell, as in Nate Campbell? 坎贝尔医生 内特·坎贝尔吗
[35:32] So, abby’s husband is your oncologist? 艾比的丈夫是你的肿瘤医师
[35:34] That’s why I agreed to give Abby my blood– 所以我才会同意把血液样本给了艾比
[35:37] because she was his wife. 因为她是他妻子
[35:38] I thought she must know what she’s talking about. 我觉得她肯定知道自己在做什么
[35:43] Oh, that’s our son. Can I go get him? 是我们的儿子 我能去把他抱来吗
[35:57] Hi. Oh, he’s beautiful. 他真漂亮
[35:59] A hundred percentile in height and weight. 身高和体重都很足量
[36:02] He’s gonna be a big guy. 他会长成个大个子
[36:03] Oh, just like his daddy. 就像他爸爸一样
[36:04] Yeah, right? 是啊 对吧
[36:07] Do you mind me asking what kind of cancer you have? 您介意我问问您得的是什么癌症吗
[36:10] Spinal plasmacytoma. 脊椎浆细胞瘤
[36:13] I had some back pain, there was a lump. 我背疼 有个肿块
[36:14] Dr. Campbell prescribed chemo. 坎贝尔医生决定采用化疗
[36:17] And where is the tumor located? 肿块在什么位置呢
[36:19] On my L4. 在第四腰椎
[36:21] I used to be a surgeon. Do you mind if a take a look? 我以前是外科医生 您介意我看看吗
[36:24] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[36:26] I’m gonna put you down for a second, sweetie. 我要把你放下来一会儿 亲爱的
[36:29] Right here. 好了
[36:32] Right here. 好了
[36:33] Okay, if you could just stand straight for me. 好的 请站直好吗
[36:41] Okay, so, on a scale of one to ten– 好 用1-10来形容疼痛等级
[36:42] ten being the worst– um, how does this feel? 十级算最疼 这样什么感觉
[36:46] A little uncomfortable. Maybe a two. 有点不舒服 可能二级吧
[36:50] And are you taking anything for the pain? 你有服用任何止疼药吗
[36:52] Uh, just naproxen. 就萘普生
[36:55] Yeah. 好
[36:56] Is the discomfort worse at night? 这种不适在夜晚会加重吗
[36:58] A little bit, but the medicine helps. 有一点 但药还挺有用的
[37:02] Well, for what it’s worth, I think Dr. Campbell’s right. 至少我觉得坎贝尔医生是对的
[37:04] You should make a full recovery. 你应该能痊愈
[37:09] In case you were wondering, Watson, 以防你好奇 华生
[37:11] Mr. Abramovitch does not have an alibi 阿布拉莫维奇在艾比·坎贝尔被害那晚
[37:13] for the night of Abby Campbell’s murder. 没有不在场证明
[37:15] I don’t think he did it. 我不认为是他干的
[37:17] Neither do I. 同感
[37:18] But that’s because I stayed for the duration of his interview, 可我是因为他受审时我在场
[37:20] and I saw no indication that he was lying. 我没看出他有说谎的迹象
[37:23] Why do you think he’s innocent? 你又为什么觉得他是无辜的呢
[37:24] Because I’m pretty sure I know who did kill Abby. 因为我相信我知道是谁杀了艾比
[37:27] You do? 是吗
[37:28] It all made sense once I realized 当我意识到莎蒂·阿布拉莫维奇并没得癌症
[37:30] Sadie Abramovitch doesn’t have cancer. 一切就拨云见日了
[37:40] This is Sadie Abramovitch before chemo. 这是化疗前的莎蒂·阿布拉莫维奇
[37:42] Do you recognize her? 你能认出她吗
[37:43] Of course. 当然
[37:44] It says here that you’re treating her for spinal plasmacytoma. 这里说你在为她治疗脊椎浆细胞瘤
[37:47] The tumor is located on her L4 vertebra. 肿瘤在她的第四腰椎处
[37:50] That sounds right. 没错
[37:52] She’s doing quite well. 她状况很不错
[37:53] We’re hoping for a complete remission. 我们希望能彻底痊愈
[37:56] You should know 你该知道
[37:57] that when we visited Mrs. Abramovitch, 我们去拜访阿布拉莫维奇太太时
[37:59] my colleague noted several inconsistencies 我同事注意到一些
[38:01] with her diagnosis. 与她的诊断不一致的地方
[38:02] Spinal plasmacytoma 脊椎浆细胞瘤
[38:03] causes microfractures in the affected vertebrae. 会引发受感染椎骨出现裂隙
[38:06] Most patients can barely walk. 大部分病人连路都走不了
[38:08] Sadie can move around just fine, sit, stand, walk. 莎蒂却能行动自如 能坐能站也能走
[38:11] Lift her baby. No issues. 抱孩子都没问题
[38:13] We diagnosed Sadie very early on, 我们很早之前给莎蒂确诊的
[38:15] so, the microfractures didn’t have time to fully develop. 所以裂隙没来得及进一步扩大
[38:20] Hmm. And you never removed the tumor? 你也从没切除肿瘤
[38:21] No. Too much nerve involvement. 没有 那周围有太多神经了
[38:24] That makes sense. 有道理
[38:25] Except when I pressed directly on her L4, 不过 当我直接按压她的第四腰椎骨时
[38:28] instead of a sharp pain, 她没感到剧烈疼痛
[38:30] she only felt a dull ache. 只觉得稍有钝痛
[38:32] And her discomfort gets worse at night, 而且她的不适感在夜晚会加重
[38:33] which is a classic symptom of a benign osteoid osteoma. 这是良性骨样骨瘤的典型症状
[38:38] I stand by my diagnosis. 我坚持我的诊断
[38:40] Excuse me, 打断一下
[38:41] but my client agreed to this interview 我的客户同意这次会面
[38:43] in order to help you find his wife’s killer. 是为了帮你们找到杀她太太的人
[38:45] Now, I fail to see how a possible misdiagnosis 我没看出对他病人可能出现的一次误诊
[38:48] of one his patients has any relevance. 跟这事有什么关系
[38:50] One misdiagnosis would not. 一次误诊可能无关
[38:55] Several dozen, however, 然而 要是有数十次
[38:57] tell an entirely different story. 可就是另一回事了
[39:00] After we got a warrant for your files the other day, 那天我们拿到了搜查令去查看你的档案
[39:02] we asked all your patients to get follow-up exams. 我们让你的所有病人都接受了后续检查
[39:05] Of those who agreed to be tested, 在那些同意接受检查的人中
[39:07] almost a third didn’t have cancer at all. 几乎有三分之一都没得癌症
[39:10] You’ve been misdiagnosing patients, 你一直在误诊病人
[39:12] and you’ve been subjecting them to unnecessary chemotherapy, 你为他们做并无必要的化疗
[39:15] probably for years, 可能已有数年之久
[39:17] to… I don’t know… bolster your profits, 为了 我不确定 为了丰富你的履历
[39:20] inflate your remission rates? 为了提升你的治愈率吗
[39:22] And no one suspected you. 然而没人怀疑过你
[39:23] Until your own wife got cancer. 直到你自己的妻子得了癌症
[39:27] We figure Abby noticed something fishy 我们猜测艾比在你的诊所化疗时
[39:29] when she was getting chemo at your clinic. 发现了一些疑点
[39:31] Patients like Sadie, 像莎蒂这样的病人
[39:32] whose symptoms didn’t match their diagnoses. 他们的症状与诊断并不吻合
[39:34] But she wanted proof, so she ran tests. 可她想要证据 于是她做了检测
[39:38] Her mistake was confronting you with the evidence 她的错误在于没有先去找当局
[39:40] of your misdeeds before going to the authorities. 而是拿着证据去跟你当面对峙
[39:42] Perhaps she thought you’d be able to explain yourself. 也许她觉得你能给出合理解释
[39:45] But instead, you strangled her. 然而 你却勒死了她
[39:49] Do I need to point out, this is all supposition? 需要我指出这全是推测吗
[39:51] Nah, it’s more than that. 不 不仅是推测
[39:53] We had a talk with your clinic manager. 我们跟你的诊所经理谈过
[39:56] She rolled, confirmed the false diagnoses, 她动摇了 证明了这些误诊
[39:59] the fraud, the whole thing. 这些骗局 这整件事
[40:01] She also recanted your alibi. 她还推翻了你的不在场证明
[40:03] In fact, the last time she saw you 事实上 艾比失踪那晚
[40:05] the night that Abby disappeared, 她最后一次见你时
[40:07] you were headed to the research wing 你刚跟艾比打过一通言辞激励的电话
[40:09] right after a heated phone call with Abby. 正要去研究所
[40:15] I told her… 我跟她说
[40:17] that everything I did was for the good of the family. 我做的一切都是为了我们的家
[40:21] – Nate? – No, no, no. I’ll… -内特 -不不不 我…
[40:26] I’ll tell you everything, 我会告诉你们一切
[40:28] but you need to let me talk to Branford. 但你们得让我跟布兰福德谈谈
[40:32] I need to tell him I’m sorry. 我得告诉他我很抱歉
[40:36] I’ll see what I can do. 我会想想办法
[40:45] Good combination. 练得不错
[40:50] Third time you’ve approached me. 这已经是你第三次找我了
[40:52] If you’re smart, there won’t be a fourth. 要是你够聪明 就不会有第四次了
[40:55] Actually, a fourth time is what I wanted to talk to you about. 其实我就是想跟你约第四次
[40:58] The NYPD Boxing Club is having a match in a few weeks. 纽约警局的拳击俱乐部几周后要办一次比赛
[41:00] I thought maybe we could raise some money for charity. 我觉得我们也许能为慈善筹点钱
[41:03] You want to fight me? 你想跟我打一架
[41:06] That’s how it done, right? 就得这样 对吧
[41:07] When two cops have a problem with each other 要是两个警察对彼此不爽
[41:08] and they can’t resolve it? 并且化解不了 就得打一架
[41:10] Yeah, the only problem is, you’re not a cop. 对 唯一的问题是 你并不是警察
[41:13] And that would be bad for you, right? 那对你很不利 是吧
[41:15] Getting your ass kicked by a consultant? 被一个顾问狠揍一顿
[41:19] If you want to fight me so bad, why wait? 要是你那么想跟我打架 还等什么
[41:22] There’s a ring right there. 那边就有个铃
[41:26] Yeah, I thought that’s what you might say. 是啊 我猜到你可能会这么说
[41:29] All right. 好吧
[41:39] Keep them submerged as long as you can. 尽量泡久点
[41:42] I know how to treat sore knuckles. 我知道怎么治关节痛
[41:44] This needs more flour. 还得来点面粉
[41:46] You just like the parallel. 你只是喜欢这种对比
[41:48] Primitive aftercare for a primitive sport. 用原始方法来照料原始运动中受的伤
[41:51] While this might look primitive, 虽然这看起来可能原始
[41:53] I assure, this is the result of years of painstaking research. 但我保证 这是多年潜心研究的成果
[41:58] It’s a poultice of comfrey leaves and flour 这是用紫草科植物叶和面粉调制的一种药膏
[42:00] with a dash of mountain arnica and a sprinkling of marigold. 还要加上山地山金车花的粉末和少量金盏花
[42:03] I highly recommend it. 我强烈推荐
[42:04] Unless, of course, you want your eye 当然 除非你希望留着两个黑眼圈
[42:06] to blacken as a badge of honor. 当做荣誉勋章
[42:08] I just want to put this whole thing behind me. 我只是想翻过这一页
[42:10] And does Detective Cortes feel the same way? 科特斯警探也是这个意思吗
[42:12] Oh, I guess we’ll see. 等等看就知道了
[42:14] At the very least, 最起码
[42:15] this has proven the wisdom of continuously training 这证明了持之以恒地进行格斗训练
[42:19] in the combat arts. 是很明智的
[42:21] You do, of course, need to work on your defense. 当然 你还得多练习防守
[42:23] You allowed Cortes to land far too many punches. 你让科特斯打了你太多拳了
[42:26] I did. 对
[42:27] But all that matters is that I landed the last one. 但重点是决定胜负的最后一拳是我打的
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme