Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] I lied the other night when I said I hadn’t seen the captain. 那晚我说我没见过警监是在骗你
[00:04] Because of my transgressions, neither one of us 因为我违反了规定 所以我们俩
[00:07] will be permitted to consult for the department again. 都不会被允许再做警局的顾问了
[00:10] Your father called. He’s gonna be here tomorrow. 你父亲打电话来了 他明天就会到了
[00:12] You’ve made a mess, Sherlock. 你闯了祸 夏洛克
[00:14] I’m here to fix it. 我是来给你善后的
[00:21] Oh, what a shame. 真可惜
[00:23] History repeats itself, I’m afraid. 恐怕历史总是在重演
[00:24] We’re out of Tienchi Flower. 我们的田七花茶没了
[00:27] This happens to you often? 这事经常发生吗
[00:29] Well, it happened rather famously 你之前唯一一次来访贝克街时
[00:30] on your one and only visit to Baker Street. 就曾经典上演过
[00:32] Or do you not recall excoriating me 还是你忘了当时曾叱责我
[00:34] for not stocking your favorite tea? 没储备你最喜欢的花茶
[00:36] It won’t happen today. 今天不会再发生了
[00:38] I gave up Tienchi 我不喝田七了
[00:40] in 2003. 从2003年开始
[00:41] Well, despite of our infrequent correspondence, 虽然咱们很少通信
[00:42] I’ve not forgotten the core tenets of our relationship, 但我没忘记咱俩相处之中的重要原则
[00:45] so I can spare you the speech. 所以你就不用多费口舌了
[00:46] I thought to be a great detective, 我还以为如果要成为伟大的侦探
[00:48] one had to be a great listener. 首先要做一个很好的聆听者呢
[00:50] I listened closely for years. 我仔细聆听了很多年
[00:51] You’re too busy to have patience for weakness, 可你太忙 没耐心听人示弱
[00:53] real or imagined, and that hasn’t changed. 无论对方是真弱假弱 而且这点丝毫没变
[00:56] I don’t need reminding that a relapse is grounds for eviction. 你不需要提醒我复吸的代价是驱逐
[01:00] I told you… I’m here to help. 我跟你说了 我是来帮忙的
[01:02] ‘Cause that’s what you do– you help people? 你会帮助他人吗
[01:03] I help you… Sherlock. 我会帮助你 夏洛克
[01:06] We might have different definitions of that word. 也许咱们对这词的理解有些不同
[01:08] Several years ago, 几年前
[01:09] who forced you into rehab? 是谁逼你戒毒的
[01:11] Who paired you with Miss Watson? 是谁给你找来了华生小姐
[01:13] Who set you on the path from which you have fallen? 是谁在你跌倒时将你扶回了正轨
[01:16] So tell me, father, how are you to help me this time? 那告诉我 父亲 你这次要怎么帮我
[01:18] Give your assent, and I will see you restored 只要你同意 我就会帮你恢复
[01:21] to the employ of the New York Police Department. 纽约警局的顾问职位
[01:25] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[01:26] When you had your troubles in London, 当你在伦敦遇到麻烦时
[01:28] I lost faith in you. 我对你失去了信心
[01:31] I provided for you in New York 我将你安置在纽约
[01:33] because I wanted you out of sight and mind. 是因为我觉得眼不见心不烦
[01:39] Little did I know 我未料到的是
[01:40] that the untended corner of the garden 花园那被忽视的一角
[01:42] would grow so strong and healthy. 竟能长得这么强壮和健康
[01:44] Yes, I’m quite robust… seven whole days sober. 是 我是挺强健的 整整七天没吸毒了
[01:47] I’m not talking about the last few days. 我说的不是这几天
[01:52] I’m talking about the last few years. 我说的是近几年
[01:56] I respect what you’ve built here, 我敬佩你在这里的成就
[01:58] the work you’ve done. 你完成的那些工作
[02:02] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[02:04] Didn’t think I would be. 从没想过我会有如此感受
[02:07] In the early days, 在最初的日子里
[02:09] Miss Watson and I communicated by e-mail. 华生小姐和我通过电子邮件交流
[02:13] She described the support system you were building. 她描述了你打造的支援体系
[02:17] How your job at the department was an important part of it. 以及你在局里的工作是其中如何重要的一环
[02:21] You have structure there, friends. 你在那里有组织 有朋友
[02:25] I fear that without it, you’d struggle. 我怕没了它 你会陷入困境
[02:27] I have Watson, I have a program, 我有华生 我有自己的项目
[02:30] and the department does not have a monopoly 而且警局对罪案调查
[02:32] on investigative work. 又没形成垄断
[02:33] Perhaps I’m wrong to worry. 也许我的担心是错的
[02:36] You know how often I’m wrong. 你知道我有多容易犯错
[02:42] I don’t know how long I’ll be in New York, 我不知道我会在纽约待多久
[02:45] but the offer is a standing one. 但这个提议长期有效
[02:47] Quite simple for me to reverse your status with the police 恢复你在警局的位子对我来说非常简单
[02:51] if that’s what you and Miss Watson want. 如果你和华生小姐有此意愿的话
[02:54] Well, I can’t speak for her. 我不能替她做决定
[02:55] Of course not. 当然不能
[02:58] I am hoping you will introduce us, 我希望你能介绍我俩认识
[03:00] so I can extend the same offer myself. 这样我就能自己提出邀请了
[03:04] And I want to thank her. 而且我想感谢她
[03:08] She saved my son’s life. 她救了我儿子的命
[03:17] Taxes should be raised on the rich. 富人应该加税
[03:20] A: Agree. A 同意
[03:23] B: Disagree. B 不同意
[03:29] Hey, Dr. Sarkisian, I-I need a break. 萨基希安医生 我需要休息一下
[03:33] The minimum wage should be raised. 最低工资应该提高
[03:35] A: agree, B: disagree. A 同意 B 不同意
[03:39] Seriously, I don’t want to screw up your study, 真的 我不想搞砸你的研究
[03:40] but I can’t take it anymore. Give me a minute, all right? 但我扛不住了 让我休息会好吗
[03:42] Terrorists do not deserve due process. 恐怖分子不配走正当程序
[03:46] A: agree, B: disagree. A 同意 B 不同意
[03:55] Both legal and illegal immigration should be curbed. 合法和不法移民都应受到限制
[03:58] Hello? 有人吗
[03:59] A: agree A 同意
[04:01] Are you guys in there? 你们在吗
[04:02] B: disagree. B 不同意
[04:06] Oh, my God. Oh, my… 我的天 我的…
[04:31] Have you been sitting there since last night? 你从昨晚坐到了现在吗
[04:34] Last night, I came home, you said you were thinking, 昨晚我回家 你说你在思考
[04:36] I went to bed. 我就去睡觉了
[04:38] You’re dressed for work. 你穿了正装
[04:40] You seem slow today. Not great timing. 你今天好像有些迟钝 节奏跟不上啊
[04:43] We’re due at the scene of a triple homicide. 我们要去一起三重谋杀案现场
[04:45] What? 什么
[04:46] We have a job interview. 我们有了份工作面试
[04:48] Sort of. Audition might be a better way of putting it. 算是吧 也许说是试镜更好
[04:50] With whom? 跟谁啊
[04:51] Gary Burke. He’s FBI. 加里·博克 联调局的
[04:53] I met him while you were working for MI6. 你给军情六处工作时我认识的
[04:55] He’s a little buttoned-up, 他有些沉默寡言
[04:56] but I think he’s the kind of guy we can get along with. 但我觉得他是那种我们能相处好的人
[04:58] Well, he is, if he’s routinely in charge 肯定能 如果他经常负责
[04:59] of triple homicide investigations. 三重谋杀案调查的话
[05:01] I don’t know how routine it is, 我不知道他有多经常
[05:02] but he caught one this morning. 但他今早接到了一件
[05:03] Three dead at a Neuro-economics lab in Harlem. 哈莱姆的神经经济学实验室发现三具死尸
[05:06] Some top-secret research was stolen. 某项顶级机密的研究被偷走了
[05:07] I convinced him that he could use our expertise 我说服他 我们在神经经济学上有专长
[05:10] in neuro-economics. 可以帮到他
[05:12] Are you an expert in neuro-economics? 你是神经经济学专家吗
[05:14] I mean, compared to an FBI agent, apparently. 当然 和一个联调局探员比的话
[05:19] We can bone up on the way. 我们可以在路上临时抱抱佛脚
[05:21] He’s the only one who called me back. 他是唯一一个给我回电话的
[05:22] Do you want to work or not? 你到底想不想工作了
[05:28] Joan. It’s nice to see you again. 乔恩 很高兴再见到你
[05:31] You, too. 我也是
[05:31] You must be Mr. Holmes. 你一定就是福尔摩斯先生了
[05:33] Special Agent Gary Burke. 我是加里·博克探员
[05:34] Thank you for the invitation. 谢谢你的邀请
[05:36] Yeah, about that. A few ground rules. 关于这个 有一些基本规矩
[05:38] I know you guys are used to having some latitude, 我知道你们习惯了有些自由
[05:41] but on this, you go where I go, and that’s it. 但这案子 你们只能跟着我走
[05:43] Got it? 明白了吗
[05:46] Okay. We got two dead scientists, 好 死了两个科学家
[05:48] one dead test subject, 还有一个实验对象
[05:50] and seven hard drives stolen. 七台电脑硬盘被偷
[05:52] Janitors found the bodies early this morning. 门卫今早发现了尸体
[05:55] Would we be right in assuming 我们能不能认为其中一台
[05:56] that one of the stolen computers had the surveillance video on it? 被偷的电脑里存着监控录像
[05:59] You would. 没错
[06:00] And the contents of the other six are the reason 而另外六个就是这案子
[06:01] that this is a matter for the FBI and not the NYPD? 归联调局而不是纽约警局管的原因
[06:04] Yes, but, uh, let our DARPA buddies explain the rest. 对 剩下的让先研局的人给你们解释吧
[06:08] They just arrived, too. 他们也刚到了
[06:12] Morning. 早上好
[06:13] Good morning. 早
[06:14] Samuel Meher. Deputy Director. 我是副局长塞缪尔·梅黑尔
[06:15] This is Alta Von See, 这是奥塔·万希
[06:17] our head of special projects. 我们的特殊项目主管
[06:18] The director wanted to be here himself, 局长本来想亲自来的
[06:19] but he had to brief Congressional Oversight. 但他得给国会监督组做简报
[06:21] About this? 关于这事吗
[06:22] We fund hundreds of projects, 我们资助着数百个项目
[06:23] but these researchers are really onto something special here. 但这些研究者所做的事情真的很特殊
[06:26] This is more than a tragedy for the families. 这不仅仅是几个家庭的悲剧
[06:28] The work that was taken– it’s big. 被偷走的成果非常重大
[06:31] I assume you’re at liberty to use more precise descriptives 我想你应该能详细描述一下
[06:34] to explain what was stolen? 被偷的是什么吧
[06:35] How much do you know about neuro-economics? 你们对神经经济学了解多少
[06:37] We’re experts. 我们是专家
[06:38] Well, I’m not, so go slow. 但我不是 所以慢慢说
[06:42] Dr. Sarkisian and Dr. Weller 萨基希安医生和韦勒医生
[06:43] were mapping the loci in the brain 正在标记情绪反应被触发
[06:45] that light up when emotional responses 及意见产生变化时
[06:48] are triggered, when opinions change. 大脑中被点亮的区域
[06:50] They were using the data to perfect an algorithm. 他们利用这些数据来完善一种算法
[06:53] It works a little like a personalized search. 有点像是种个性化的搜索
[06:55] The program curates the news a user reads online. 程序会生成读者在网上阅读的新闻
[06:58] Curates? 生成
[06:59] The program learns what kind of stories you respond to 程序会知道哪些故事会让你产生反应
[07:01] and gives you more of what you want, 并提供更多你想要的东西
[07:04] as a delivery system for favorable narratives. 就像一个传输系统 能给你你喜欢的故事
[07:07] It renders users’ opinions more fluid. 它能让用户的观点更有流动性
[07:10] In a nutshell, Agent Burke, 简而言之 博克探员
[07:11] they’re perfecting the art of brainwashing. 他们在完善洗脑的艺术
[07:13] Well, that’s not how we’d put it. 我们不会这么说
[07:14] It’s… a weapon of soft power. 这是一种软实力武器
[07:18] Sarkisian and Weller hadn’t presented the results. 萨基希安和韦勒还没有发表结果
[07:20] They weren’t out of beta-testing. 他们还没做完内测
[07:22] But we had high hopes. 但我们期望很高
[07:26] Dr. Gail Sarkisian. 盖尔· 萨基希安医生
[07:28] Figure she was killed first. 她应该是先被杀的
[07:29] She’s closest to the door. 她离门口最近
[07:32] Shots fired from extremely close range. 开枪距离极近
[07:34] Dr. Frank Weller was next. 接下来是弗兰克·韦勒医生
[07:37] Shooter double-tapped him, too. Smooth. 凶手也朝他开了两枪 干净利落
[07:39] Like a pro. 像是职业杀手
[07:41] The test subject in the next room 隔壁的实验对象
[07:42] was a grad student volunteer. 是一位研究生志愿者
[07:44] Ollie Tate. 名叫奥利·塔特
[07:45] No signs of a struggle. 没有挣扎的痕迹
[07:47] Everything must have happened quickly. 一切都发生得很快
[07:48] Like I said, we’re looking at a pro. 正如我说的 我们要找的是个职业杀手
[07:53] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[07:57] This rat is quite recently dead. 这只老鼠刚死没多久
[07:59] There are no visible signs of injury. 没有明显的外伤
[08:03] Well, there was a lot of commotion last night. 昨晚这里动静很大
[08:05] Maybe he had a tiny rat heart attack. 它可能是心脏病犯了
[08:07] You jest, but rats are quite prone to cardiovascular disease. 你在说笑 但老鼠确实很容易得心脏病
[08:11] How do you think the killer got inside? 你们觉得凶手是怎么进来的
[08:14] I think perhaps Dr. Sarkisian let him in. 我觉得可能是萨基希安医生带他进来的
[08:17] Perhaps she knew him. 也许她认识他
[08:19] On the way in here, we passed through two doors 来这里的路上 我们经过了两道
[08:21] which required a key card for access. 需要门卡才能开的门
[08:24] Dr. Sarkisian’s is not hanging on the lanyard around her neck, 萨基希安医生的门卡没跟韦勒医生一样
[08:28] as is Dr. Weller’s, so… 挂在脖子上 所以…
[08:34] She was shot after walking the killer inside. 她是在带凶手走进来后被杀的
[08:40] Doesn’t look like she kept much personal stuff here. 她好像没在这里放太多私人物品
[08:43] Want to get to know her better. 要想更了解她
[08:44] We should talk to her family and friends. 我们得跟她的家人和朋友谈谈
[08:46] Maybe go to her home, poke around? 也许该去她家四处看看
[08:48] We’ve already got a team there. 我们已经派人去了
[08:49] Should we meet them there? 我们要去那里跟他们汇合吗
[08:52] I’ve got to finish up here, stay in my lane, 我要把这里的事处理完
[08:54] but if you two want to take off now, that’s fine. 但如果你们要离开 也没关系
[08:58] “Take off” as in go home? “离开”是指回家吗
[09:01] We want to be as helpful as we can, Gary. 我们想尽可能提供帮助 加里
[09:03] Our schedule’s pretty open right now. 我们现在日程表很空
[09:07] If we think we need a hand with anything we find 如果我们在萨基希安医生家有任何发现
[09:10] at Dr. Sarkisian’s, we’ll send it to you. 需要你们帮忙 我们会给你们看的
[09:14] Good enough? 这样行了吧
[09:17] Whilst it’s certainly convenient 虽然在家里调查
[09:19] to investigate from the comfort of one’s home, 既方便又舒服
[09:21] I do find the FBI’s team approach a little off-putting. 但我还是觉得联调局这么做有点过分
[09:25] We’re a team. 同意
[09:28] I’m confused as to how much help we can be 我不知道咱们跟在博克探员屁股后面
[09:30] attached to Agent Burke’s hip. 能帮上多大忙
[09:32] A murder investigation is not a three-legged race. 调查谋杀案又不是两人三足比赛
[09:36] Well, we prove ourselves on this one, 如果我们能在这案子中证明自己
[09:37] and maybe they give a little more leeway on the next one. 也许下次他们就能给我们更大的空间
[09:40] Or we could return to the NYPD 或者我们可以回到
[09:42] where our colleagues already know our worth. 已经了解我们价值的纽约警局去
[09:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:46] I met with Father yesterday. 我昨天见过父亲了
[09:48] He’s offered to resurrect our consultancy with the department. 他提出让我们重新回警局去做顾问
[09:52] Wait. You actually saw your father? 等等 你真的见到你父亲了吗
[09:53] He came here while you were running errands. 你出去办事的时候他来了
[09:57] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[09:58] Do I seem otherwise? 我看起来像有事吗
[10:00] Well, you haven’t seen him in what… 你已经有多久没见过他了…
[10:02] five years, more? 五年 还是更久
[10:06] Look, I think it’s nice that he wants to help, 听着 我觉得他想帮我们这很好
[10:08] but you know we can’t go back to the department- 但你知道我们没法回警局去
[10:09] it’s not possible. 根本不可能
[10:10] Neither was war in the Falklands, 马岛战争也不可能发生
[10:11] but the old man tends to get what he wants. 但我父亲总能得到他想要的
[10:13] I can’t tell if you’re being serious right now. 我不知道你现在是不是认真的
[10:15] How much do you really know of my father? 你对我父亲究竟了解多少
[10:17] We’ve rarely broached the terms of your initial employment. 我们几乎没提过你之前被他雇佣的细节
[10:20] Mostly I dealt with people under him. 通常我都是跟他的下属打交道
[10:22] I know he’s some sort of international consultant. 我知道他是某种国际顾问
[10:24] It is true, I am not the first consultant in the family, 没错 我不是我们家的第一个顾问
[10:27] but the title is where the similarities end. 但相似之处也就只有这个名头了
[10:30] Father’s business exists to grease the skids 父亲的工作是上下打点
[10:32] so that politicians and corporations can operate around the globe. 以便政治家和企业能在全球运转
[10:36] Sometimes these are noble ventures. 有时候这些风险是有着崇高名义的
[10:38] More often, they are not. 但更多的时候没有
[10:40] But they happen 但它们仍能成功
[10:40] because Father is an influence peddler par excellence. 因为父亲是个卓越的兜售者
[10:44] And if he says he can restore us, he means it. 如果他说能把我们安排回去 那就一定能
[10:48] What did you say? 你怎么回答他的
[10:50] I did not. 我没回答
[10:51] I’m not sure it would be worth the cost. 我不确定值不值得付出代价
[10:54] What cost? 什么代价
[10:54] The one we would incur 我们接受他的提议之后
[10:55] by accepting his offer. 需要付出的代价
[10:58] Did he ask us to do something? 他让我们做什么事了吗
[10:59] No, but it’s only a matter of time. 没有 但这只是时间问题
[11:01] With him, there is always a cost. 和他做交易 总是会有代价的
[11:04] The toll always comes due. 欠了他的你总会还上
[11:08] Anyway… 总之
[11:09] it’s not my decision to make, 这不该由我个人做决定
[11:11] it’s ours. 我们要一起决定
[11:15] Well, he’s your father. 他毕竟是你父亲
[11:17] But as you said, we are a team. 但你说过 我们是一个团队
[11:20] You deserve a chance to meet the man, 你该见见他
[11:22] find out if Morland Holmes 看看你想不想
[11:24] is someone you want to be indebted to. 欠上莫兰德·福尔摩斯的债
[11:30] I find the Chinese character suspicious, don’t you? 我觉得汉字很可疑 你呢
[11:33] Not their national fibre… 不是因为他们限制了网络
[11:35] the marking on this note. 是这张纸上的这个字
[11:39] It means “Beautiful.” 意思是”美”
[11:40] I am aware. 我知道
[11:42] The indentations on the card 卡片上的压痕表明
[11:44] reveal that it was used in a bouquet. 它曾被放在一束花里
[11:46] “August 20– “8月20日
[11:46] a day I will never forget. XO, DZ.” 我永生难忘的一天 亲亲 DZ”
[11:49] “D Zed” Sent three more bouquets DZ送过不止三次花
[11:52] with similar notes. 都夹着这种便条
[11:54] Dr. Sarkisian’s little-used social media accounts 萨基希安医生鲜少使用的社交网络账号
[11:56] are peppered with risque communiqués 却和账号”外交官丹”
[11:58] from a “DiplomatDan.” 卿卿我我 打得一片火热
[12:01] Now, as luck would have it, there is a Dan Zheng 碰巧的是 正好有个郑丹
[12:04] who works as a staffer at China’s U.N. Mission. 任职于中国驻联合国代表团
[12:08] So DZ, Dan Zheng, DiplomatDan, DZ 郑丹 外交官丹
[12:11] they’re one and the same? 他们是同一个人
[12:12] I think “SpyDan” might be a more accurate moniker. 我觉得叫”间谍丹”可能更准确
[12:15] Perhaps even “KillerDan.” 甚至可能是”杀手丹”
[12:17] He wouldn’t be the first covert operative 他肯定不是第一个
[12:19] to travel with diplomatic immunity. 有外交豁免权的秘密特工
[12:21] Zheng’s functional immunity would not extend to murder, 郑的公务豁免权应该不能豁免谋杀罪
[12:24] but he could make sense as a triggerman. 但他要是开枪者就说得通了
[12:25] He’s been pitching woo at Dr. Sarkisian for months, 他追求萨基希安医生好几个月了
[12:28] so she may have let him into the building. 所以她可能让他进了大楼
[12:30] Okay, but what about a motive? 好吧 那动机呢
[12:32] Spie don’t have motives; they have orders. 间谍哪要什么动机 有命令就行了
[12:34] I mean China’s motive. 我指中国的动机
[12:35] PRC government already controls Internet access pretty tightly. 中国政府已经严格限制了网络权限
[12:38] What would they want with, uh, Gail Sarkisian’s research? 他们对盖尔·萨基希安的研究能有何居心
[12:41] In my experience, those with a great deal of power 根据我的经验 权势滔天者
[12:43] are often the same people who want a great deal more. 往往更欲壑难填
[12:45] There’s little doubt that the Communist Party 毫无疑问
[12:47] has an extensive and illustrious track record with propaganda, 某党以往的政治宣传可是业绩斐然
[12:49] and then Drs. Weller and Sarkisian 然后韦勒和萨基希安医生
[12:51] come along and perfect the art… so the question then becomes: 为这门艺术锦上添了花 所以现在的问题是
[12:54] Did China kill to acquire it? 中国是否为了窃取成果而杀了人
[12:58] Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你们久等了
[13:00] That’s quite all right– while we awaited your arrival, 没关系 我们等你的时候
[13:02] we entertained ourselves by watching our betters 看着优秀同僚们搜查郑先生的公寓
[13:05] as they processed Mr. Zheng’s apartment. 也算自娱自乐了
[13:07] It’s like I told you, 我说过了
[13:08] consultants need a chaperone– we are the FBI. 顾问需要监督人 我们毕竟是联调局
[13:12] Kind of big on the rules. What do we got? 这算是重要的规定 有什么发现吗
[13:14] You’ve seen it all except the moldy peach in the fridge. 除了冰箱里发霉的桃子 其他你都看到了
[13:17] Management says rent was paid six months in advance. 管理员说租金是6个月前预付的
[13:19] Hard to say when this guy ghosted. 很难说这家伙什么时候跑路的
[13:21] We saw some of your agents out there talking to his neighbors. 我们看见几个探员在外面与他的邻居交谈
[13:24] Nobody’s seen Mr. Zheng in at least a month. 郑先生销声匿迹起码一个月了
[13:26] Sounds like everyone in the building 好像这里的每个人
[13:27] kind of hated him. 都有点讨厌他
[13:29] You guys missed this. 你们漏查了这个
[13:32] Looks like an old noise complaint. 好像是以前对他发起的噪音投诉
[13:36] Well, it would seem we’re on the hunt for the least competent spy 看来我们要找的是中国自明朝以来
[13:39] China’s employed since the Ming Dynasty. 雇的最不称职的间谍啊[明朝开始有锦衣卫]
[13:41] He’s ahead of us so far. 目前他还是领先于我们呢
[13:43] This apartment’s a stone’s throw from Times Square, 这公寓距离时代广场只有几步路远
[13:45] the noisiest part of the noisiest city in the world, 那可是世界上最喧嚣的城市里最嘈杂的地方
[13:48] and yet, Mr. Zheng still managed to rile his neighbors. 但郑先生还是成功激怒了他的左邻右舍
[13:50] If he’s that bad at blending in, 要是他那么不会融入周围
[13:53] he’ll leave a trail a mile wide. 那他留下的踪迹可能有一两公里了
[13:55] Yeah. Well… 好吧
[13:57] we don’t need a trail. 我们不需要踪迹
[14:00] We just need a ping. 只要一声锁定提示音
[14:04] Not a blip, not a bleep. 没有光点 也没有定位提示音
[14:06] The stolen computers have got to be at least a mile away. 被盗电脑肯定在一英里以外的地方
[14:08] So that would tell us if they were closer? 要是他们的位置更近 这就会响吗
[14:10] It’s a cell phone tower simulator. 这是个模拟的手机信号塔台
[14:11] It sucks up every signal in a ten-block radius. 它会接收半径十个街区内的所有信号
[14:14] When DARPA funds classified research, 要是先研局资助了机密研究
[14:16] the grant recipients have to use DARPA computers. 被资助者就必须使用先研局的电脑
[14:19] So the laptops that were stolen, 所以被盗的笔记本
[14:21] they all have a small, battery-powered 4G router, 都有微型的电池式4G路由器
[14:24] and it would ping if this unit was close enough. 如果信号够近 它就会响
[14:29] Listen… guys, we got to talk. 伙计们 听着 我们得谈谈
[14:35] I’m impressed with how quickly you dug this guy up. 你们这么快就挖出了这人 我很佩服
[14:38] His disappearing act is pretty suspicious. 他的失踪也相当可疑
[14:41] But… this is probably gonna be the end of the line on this one, 但恐怕这事得到此为止了
[14:45] at least for you guys. 起码你们得打住了
[14:46] Gary, you know we can help. 加里 你知道我们帮得上忙
[14:48] I’ve seen cases less sensitive than this 有好几件还不如这次敏感的案子
[14:50] get whisked out of my hands by DC. 都被华盛顿那边从我手里调走了
[14:53] My bosses will do everything in their power 我的上司会竭尽所能
[14:55] to keep a lid on this. 来压住这事的
[14:57] They won’t want to tip Zheng so he runs, and they sure as hell 他们不会透风给郑让他逃跑
[15:00] won’t want to start a slap fight with China. 他们也更不想和中国互打耳光
[15:03] This whole thing is gonna be sorted out very quietly 这整件案子要低调解决
[15:06] and at a very high level. 并且经由高层之手
[15:09] No, you’re wrong. 你错了
[15:11] Excuse me? 什么
[15:13] This isn’t gonna be handled by DC, 华盛顿不会接手这案子
[15:14] and it’s not gonna be quiet. 也不可能低调解决了
[15:17] It’s gonna be loud. 这将掀起满城风雨
[15:30] as calls intensify for accountability from DARPA, 先研局强烈要求对此事追责
[15:32] State Department officials won’t say 国务院官员无法断言
[15:35] if the Chinese government will respond tonight or tomorrow. 中国政府是否会于今晚或明日对此事进行回应
[15:38] No additional information is available… 目前尚无其他消息…
[15:41] Good news. 好消息
[15:42] I’m not the leak, either. 我也不是泄密者
[15:45] Not the most bracing interrogation I’ve experienced, 算不上是我经历过的最令人振奋的审讯
[15:47] but I thought their technique was adequate. You? 但我觉着他们的技术也不错了 你呢
[15:49] Sorry about the third degree, 抱歉我得用第三方视角询问你们
[15:50] but you get why it had to be done. 但你们应该明白为什么得这么做
[15:53] New people, new leak. 有新人就会增加泄密途径
[15:54] Your superiors have reason to be panicked. 也难怪你的上头会惊慌失措
[15:56] I’m not sure whether the media is more exercised 还不知道媒体的兴趣更多是在
[15:57] about the existence of a propaganda program 政治宣传活动的存在上
[15:59] or the fact that it was insufficiently guarded. 还是在保密工作不到位的事实上
[16:01] I think DC’s more concerned 我认为华盛顿会更加关注
[16:03] with how this affects the manhunt. 此事对追捕工作的影响
[16:05] If Zheng wasn’t on the run before, he is now. 要是郑之前没跑 他现在也要跑了
[16:09] I want to thank you both for all your help. 感谢你们两位的帮助
[16:10] We just got cleared. 我们刚证明了自己的清白
[16:11] You’re gonna cut us loose now? 你现在就要我们撤出
[16:13] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[16:14] We’re in crisis mode here. 我们现在处于危机状态
[16:15] We’re circling the wagons. 我们得一致对外
[16:16] Perhaps you’d reconsider 也许你会重新考虑一下
[16:17] if I could tell you where you’ll likely find Dan Zheng. 我能告诉你在哪可能找到郑丹
[16:19] What do you mean? 什么意思
[16:21] Well, my theory is admittedly in its larval stage. 我的推测还处于初级阶段
[16:25] Its development is being hampered by a lack of access. 其发展受阻于权限不足
[16:27] There’s only so much to be gleaned 如能进入此门一探究竟
[16:29] by glimpsing through a crack in a door. 对资料收集必将大有裨益
[16:31] You give us just a moment inside that room, 你只要放我们进那个房间几分钟
[16:32] and then tell us whether we belong in your wagon. 之后再决定我们的去留
[16:36] Well, as you can see, there’s a silver lining to the leak– 如你所见 还是有一线希望找到泄露源的
[16:39] 11 million New Yorkers 一千一百万纽约人
[16:39] have become de facto deputies in your search. 实际上都成为了你调查中的帮手
[16:42] And at least one of their tips was legitimate– 他们之中至少有一人的提示是可信的
[16:45] Zheng was seen at the World Trade Center. 郑在世贸中心被人看到过
[16:46] We have a mobile team rolling at the World Trade Center? 我们有机动小组在世贸中心巡逻吗
[16:48] No pings yet, but we got 25 people canvassing. 还没出现定位信号 但有25个人正在四处检查
[16:51] I might suggest a more promising place to trawl for your quarry. 我也许能建议一个更有可能的地方
[16:55] I’m reasonably sure 我有理由相信
[16:56] that that satchel Mr. Zheng is carrying is a drummer’s bag– 郑先生背的包是个鼓包
[16:58] it’s meant for skins and sticks. 用来放鼓皮和鼓棒的
[17:00] There were some strange indentations in the carpet 郑先生公寓的地毯上
[17:02] at Mr. Zheng’s apartment. 也有一些奇怪的压痕
[17:03] In light of the noise complaint 鉴于华生查到的噪音投诉
[17:04] that Watson found, and now that bag… 再加上那个包
[17:06] Um, well, they were made by a drum kit. 那些痕迹是架子鼓的压痕
[17:09] So what? 所以呢
[17:10] So that noise complaint was over a year old. 那个噪音投诉是一年前的了
[17:12] Kit’s gone, but he obviously still has some of his gear. 鼓架没了 但他肯定还留有一些设备
[17:14] He’s been playing somewhere else. 他是在其他地方演奏
[17:16] There are seven different state 现在有七个不同的州
[17:18] and federal law enforcement agencies hunting this guy, 和联邦执法机构都在追捕这个人
[17:22] and you think he was on his way to practice his drumming? 你却认为他是在去练鼓的路上
[17:25] There’s a subway station beneath that building 那栋建筑下有个地铁站
[17:27] with access to the 1 train and Columbus Circle, 搭地铁一号线就能去哥伦布圆环
[17:29] home to the Bernstein Music Conservatory, 那是伯恩斯坦音乐学院的所在地
[17:30] being the densest concentration of music rehearsal spaces in the city. 聚集着城里大部分的音乐排练厅
[17:33] I could think of worse places to lie low. 要真想藏身 我会选更糟的地方
[17:36] Let’s pull a team together. 集合一个小队
[17:37] It’s worth a shot. 值得一查
[17:41] Did we earn our place? 我们赢得一席之地了吗
[17:43] For now. 暂时是
[17:46] Hey, we should tell your father 我们应该告诉你父亲
[17:47] we’re not gonna make it to his office. 我们今天没法去他办公室了
[17:49] Last time I missed a meeting with him, 上次我错过了和他的会面
[17:50] it took years to get back on the calendar, 花了好几年才让他重新加进日程里
[17:52] so you should go. 所以你应该去
[17:53] On my own? 我自己去
[17:55] Well, my absence might be a good thing. 我不在场可能反而是好事
[17:56] I tend to be a distraction when I’m around Father. 我在父亲身边通常会使他心烦
[17:59] I look forward to your thoughts. 我期待着你跟他见面后的想法
[18:09] Mr. Holmes? 福尔摩斯先生
[18:11] Miss Watson is here. 华生小姐到了
[18:12] Miss Watson. 华生小姐
[18:13] At long last. 终于见面了
[18:16] I assume Sherlock won’t be joining us. 我猜夏洛克不会来了
[18:19] Yes, work intrudes. 是的 工作缠身
[18:20] I’m sure you, of all people, understand. 我相信您比其他人都能理解
[18:21] Just as well. I wanted a chance to get to know you myself. 无妨 我想找个机会亲自认识下你
[18:25] Please. 请坐
[18:26] I wish my business brought me to New York more often. 真希望我的生意能让我多来纽约
[18:30] Yes, this is a nice office to never use. 这办公室真不错 可惜很少用
[18:33] I gather my son told you a bit about me. 看来我儿子跟你说了一些我的事
[18:36] His opinions, his… colorful renderings of our past. 他的看法 他对我们过去的精彩描述
[18:41] I know you two don’t get along. 我知道你们俩关系不太好
[18:42] If you think that Sherlock is the only one 如果你认为夏洛克是唯一一个
[18:44] who considers me an enemy, you’d be wrong. 把我视作敌人的人 那你就错了
[18:47] He doesn’t consider you an enemy. 他没把您视作敌人
[18:48] An antagonist, then. 那就是对手
[18:50] No. I think he just thinks… 不 我认为他只是觉得
[18:52] you’re a terrible father. 您是个很糟糕的父亲
[18:59] I assume he explained my offer. 我猜他跟你说了我的提议
[19:02] He said that you could get the NYPD to take us back. 他说您能说服纽约警局让我们回去
[19:05] He made it sound like you could just wave a wand, or something. 他说得好像您挥一下魔杖什么的就能做到
[19:08] I wouldn’t wave a wand, I would pick up a phone. 我不挥魔杖 我会打电话
[19:11] And what do you want in return? 您想要什么作为回报呢
[19:13] Nothing. 什么都不要
[19:15] You find that hard to believe? 你觉得很难相信吗
[19:18] I find it hard to believe 我很难相信
[19:19] that charity brought you to a place like this. 这样不计报酬的慷慨能让您拥有这么好的地方
[19:21] Charity didn’t. 的确不是因为慷慨
[19:23] Solving problems did. 是因为我会帮人解决问题
[19:27] Is that what Sherlock and I are? Problems? 这就是我和夏洛克的定位吗 我们是问题
[19:30] Heroin is a problem, Joan. 海洛因才是问题 乔恩
[19:34] You know that better than most. 你比任何人都更明白
[19:39] When I hired you to tend to my son, 当初我雇你照看我儿子时
[19:42] I had no idea I was teeing up a partnership. 完全没想到自己能促成一对搭档
[19:45] Nor did I foresee the benefits 我也没预料到
[19:46] of working with the American police. 和美国警方协作的好处
[19:48] But it happened, it worked. 但这一切的确发生了 而且很有效
[19:53] I want it to work again. 我想让它再度生效
[19:56] We got a bounce in the computers here 我们在这儿的电脑上接收到了反馈
[19:58] on the southwest corner of this block. 在这个街区的西南角
[20:01] I want Marshall and Barrios 马歇尔和巴里奥斯
[20:02] to take the even floors. 你们俩去偶数层
[20:04] O’Neill, Singer, you take the odds. 奥尼尔 辛格 你们去奇数层
[20:05] Now, you get any pushback, anybody wants to see a warrant, 如遇反抗或是有人要看搜查令
[20:08] you hit me on the radio, 用无线电呼我
[20:09] we’ll line it up. 我们整队过去
[20:10] No shortcuts. Okay? 不许走捷径 知道了吗
[20:13] Let’s go. 去吧
[20:21] I’m feeling a bit vestigial at the moment. 我觉得自己目前有些多余
[20:22] I’ll, um… just be in the coffee shop. 我去那边的咖啡馆等
[20:26] Okay. 好的
[20:28] Yeah, it’s Burke. 是 我是博克
[20:30] Yeah, they’re on their way in. 是的 他们正要进入
[20:32] Yeah, I’ll let you know. 好 我会通知你的
[20:34] I will. Yeah. 我会的 好
[20:43] You forgot to assign… 你忘记派人…
[21:15] If he has a summons, 如果他有传票
[21:16] just make it clear he’s not here about… 说清楚找他不是为了…
[21:18] Where’d you get that? 哪来的
[21:20] One day you’re going to have to explain to your agents 总有一天你得跟手下解释清楚
[21:23] whether B is odd or even. “地”是奇数还是偶数
[21:24] B as in “Basement.” 地是”地下室”
[21:28] The other things were too far down in the Dumpster 其他东西在垃圾桶的深处
[21:29] to reach without getting absolutely filthy. 想拿到的话不免会弄脏自己
[21:31] But I’m sure you’ve got people for that. 但我相信你们有人能处理
[21:32] That was in the trash? 它在垃圾桶里
[21:33] I assume Mr. Zheng put it there after he copied 我猜郑先生拷贝了调查资料
[21:36] the research and wiped the surveillance footage 删掉了他犯下的三起谋杀的监控录像后
[21:38] of the three murders he committed. 把电脑扔在了那里
[21:40] Yeah, it’s Burke. 我是博克
[21:44] You’re kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[21:48] On my way. 马上来
[21:52] Dan Zheng just turned himself in. 郑丹自首了
[21:54] Says he’s innocent. 说他是无辜的
[21:57] It is beyond dispute 毫无疑问
[21:58] that my client could not have authored 我的客户不可能是
[22:00] the tragic events in Harlem. 哈莱姆那些惨案的凶手
[22:02] He was at the symphony 那些案件发生时
[22:03] here in Manhattan when they occurred. 他在曼哈顿这儿的交响乐会上
[22:05] And yet your news media 而你们的新闻媒体
[22:07] has turned him into an international pariah. 已经把他变成了一个国际贱民
[22:09] No one has made the claim that Mr. Zheng 并没有人说是郑先生
[22:10] pulled the trigger himself. 亲自开的枪
[22:12] The relevant fact remains 相关事实让他
[22:13] his relationship to one of the decedents. 和死者之一产生了关联
[22:15] Mr. Zheng could’ve called Dr. Sarkisian 郑先生可能给萨基希安医生打了电话
[22:16] and induced her to welcome an accomplice. 引诱她开门迎接了一个同谋
[22:18] Please, forgive the interruption. 抱歉 请原谅他插嘴
[22:20] We can’t control what the press has been writing. 我们无法掌控媒体写的东西
[22:22] No, of course. 那当然
[22:23] It is a free country, 正如你们最喜欢说的
[22:24] as you are all so fond of saying. 这是个自由的国度
[22:26] And yet my client falls under suspicion 然而我的客户却因曾与未婚女子约会
[22:28] for having once dated an unmarried woman. 而受到怀疑
[22:31] Are you at least going to ask him how the computers 你至少该问问他
[22:33] came to be found on the same block 为什么那些电脑
[22:34] as rehearsal space rented in his name? 会跟用他名字租的排练室在同一条街上
[22:36] Every person in this hemisphere 这个半球的每一个人
[22:38] knew Mr. Zheng was your suspect. 都知道郑先生曾是你们的嫌犯
[22:40] The culprit clearly dumped the CPUs 很显然 是嫌犯故意把电脑
[22:42] in your path to frame him 放到你们眼前来陷害他
[22:43] and, by extension, our country. 进而陷害我们国家的
[22:46] You have nothing. 你什么证据也没有
[22:52] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:53] Working. 工作
[22:55] In my office? 在我的办公室
[22:57] Technically, it’s my father’s office. 严格来说 这是我父亲的办公室
[22:59] Or did he sweeten the offer today 还是说他今天提出了更诱人的 提议
[23:00] and throw in the brownstone? 把褐石屋也额外附送了
[23:02] What did you think of him? 你对他有何看法
[23:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:03] I mean, in some ways he was exactly what I was picturing. 在某些方面 他跟我想象中的一模一样
[23:05] In some ways, he wasn’t. 但某些方面又不一样
[23:07] Explain. 此话怎讲
[23:08] No horns, 他没长恶魔的犄角
[23:09] for one thing… no pitchfork. 这是其一 也没拿着恶魔叉
[23:12] And he seemed pretty sincere about what he wanted for you. 而且他对你的希冀看似都很诚挚
[23:15] The most confounding part. 这才是最让人困惑的
[23:17] I mean, I’m still thinking it over, 我还在考虑
[23:18] but… 可是
[23:20] I didn’t get the impression 我没觉得
[23:21] we need to rush into any decisions. 咱们得匆忙作出任何决定
[23:23] Nor should we. Not at such a critical moment in our case. 我们也不该仓促决定 尤其是在案子的关键时刻
[23:26] I thought we got benched. 我以为已经没我们的事了
[23:27] What is all this? 这些是什么
[23:28] Well, that depends. 这得视情况而定
[23:30] On…? 视什么情况
[23:32] On how you feel about being made an accessory after the fact. 这要看你是否介意被人当成事后从犯了
[23:36] When I found the stolen computers today, 今天我找到遭窃电脑的时候
[23:37] I had a moment alone, so… 有那么一点独处时间 所以
[23:39] I sent myself copies of Dr. Sarkisian’s data– 我就把萨基希安医生的通话记录
[23:41] correspondence, notes, etcetera. 笔记等数据的复印件发给了我自己
[23:44] That is extremely illegal. 这是绝对不合法的
[23:46] But entirely prudent. 但也绝对是明智之举
[23:47] Who knows how long it’s gonna take the FBI 天知道联调局要用多久才能
[23:49] to draw all the proper inferences 作出所有合理推断
[23:51] and realize that China is owed an apology? 并意识到咱们欠中国一个道歉
[23:53] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[23:59] Are you able to detect a difference between these two? 你能辨别出他们的不同之处吗
[24:07] No. 不能
[24:08] I mean, it’s been a while since my neurology rotation. 我都好久不接触神经学了
[24:10] Should I? 我该看出来吗
[24:11] Another test of your ability 再来个测试
[24:12] to compare and contrast. 看看你的比较和对比能力
[24:19] Are they the same or different? 它们一样吗
[24:23] They’re identical. 它们完全相同
[24:25] Yes. Except in one key respect– 没错 除了一个关键要素
[24:27] the dates at which they were administered. 它们被执行的日期
[24:29] They are before-and-after surveys 它们是萨基希安和韦乐
[24:31] from Sarkisian and Weller’s experiments. 实验前后的调查报告
[24:33] They were beta-testing their algorithm. 他们是在测试自己的算法
[24:35] Volunteer subjects were put through a battery 志愿者们会接受一连串的
[24:37] of brainwashing protocols, and none of them worked, 洗脑测试 但没有一个成功的
[24:41] at all. 一个都没有
[24:42] So this guy was especially resistant to propaganda? 也就是说这家伙对政治宣传格外有抵抗力
[24:45] They all were. Hundreds of grad students 他们全部如此 数百名研究生
[24:47] signed up to be guinea pigs. 自愿报名当了小白鼠
[24:49] DARPA’s proprietary algorithm, 先研局的专有算法
[24:50] meant to change hearts and minds, 意在改变心脏和大脑
[24:52] couldn’t nudge anyone 却未能把任何人的思想
[24:53] from “Mildly supporting” to “Mildly opposing”, 从”轻度支持”推动为”轻度反对”
[24:55] even the most milquetoast of policies. 即便是对最无关痛痒的政策
[24:58] Retiring the penny, for example. 比如取消便士的流通
[25:00] That’s some pretty bad propaganda. 那确实是很差劲的政治宣传
[25:02] Dr. Sarkisian admitted as much herself. 萨基希安医生自己也承认了
[25:05] She wrote an e-mail to her partner 她给自己的搭档写了封邮件
[25:07] stating her intent to withdraw 说她有意撤回
[25:09] a grant proposal for further funding. 对进一步资金的申请
[25:11] And Weller concurred. 韦勒表示赞同
[25:12] “Our current understanding of neurological processes, “当今我们对神经学进程的认知
[25:15] is simply not sufficient to design a system 完全不足以设计出一个
[25:17] by which those processes can be effectively manipulated.” 可以有效对其进程进行掌控的体系”
[25:20] If Dan Zheng 假如郑丹
[25:21] is to be believed– and I think at this point he is– 是可信的 我认为这点上他是可信的
[25:24] his last assignation with Gail Sarkisian 那他跟盖尔· 萨基希安的最后一次约会
[25:27] was the same day this e-mail was sent. 就是这封电子邮件被发出的那天
[25:29] So you think she told him that her program 所以你认为她跟他说自己的项目
[25:31] was a dud, and he lost interest. 毫无结果 然后他就失去了兴趣
[25:32] He learned what he had been sent to learn 他完成了任务
[25:34] and then reported back to the PRC government 然后向中国政府汇报说
[25:36] that they had nothing to gain– and nothing to fear– 对于美国的政治宣传项目 中国无所收获
[25:39] from an American propaganda program. 但也无需畏惧
[25:42] So the Chinese didn’t do it. 所以不是中国人干的
[25:44] Worse than that, Watson. 比这更糟 华生
[25:46] I think three people died for nothing. 我认为这三个人是白死了
[25:54] I think we have to tell the FBI. 我觉得我们得告诉联调局
[25:56] Tell them what? That I stole some top secret research? 说什么 说我偷了些最高机密的研究报告
[25:59] Or that we have eliminated one billion Chinese suspects 还是说我们排除了十亿中国人的嫌疑
[26:02] in favor of one neo-reactionary monarchist? 并怀疑上了一个反动的君主主义者
[26:05] I wouldn’t phrase it exactly like that, no. 我不会像你那样措辞的
[26:08] But Maurice Antonov has two really good motives. 但莫里斯·安东诺夫旳确有两个很好的动机
[26:10] Only one of which we’re adequately prepared to present. 但我们只准备好了提出其中一个
[26:13] So why not just go with that? 那不如就这么说
[26:15] The guy divorced Gail Sarkisian six months ago. 这家伙半年前跟盖尔· 萨基希安离婚
[26:18] Ex-husband hates ex-wife– kills her, kills the witnesses. 前夫恨前妻 所以杀之 杀掉目击者
[26:21] Stealing the computers may have just been 盗窃电脑可能只是
[26:22] a way to throw everyone off the scent. 一种转移大家视线的方式
[26:24] I’d rather not present a theory of the crime 我不想为连自己都不相信的
[26:25] I do not believe. 犯罪理论提供阐述
[26:27] Simple stories sell. 简单的情节才更使人信服
[26:28] You’ve been reading too much propaganda theory. 你政治宣传理论看多了
[26:30] I do not wish to bamboozle the FBI 我不希望诱骗联调局
[26:32] into pursuing Mr. Antonov… I want to question him myself. 去抓安东诺夫先生 我想亲自质问他
[26:35] And if he fits, present a complete thesis 假如他是凶手 就会帮我对他的犯罪动机
[26:37] of his true motive. 形成完整观点
[26:39] This is a man who blogs as Henry IX, 他是个博客名叫亨利九世的人
[26:41] who advocates for the restoration 他在二十一世纪复辟了
[26:43] of a Tudor-style monarchy in the 21st century. 都铎王朝模式的君主政体
[26:46] Yeah, but being a kook 好吧 但即使他是疯子
[26:47] doesn’t make him less likely to be a killer. 也不代表他就不可能杀人
[26:50] My point is that if Antonov did do it, 我是想说 如果真是安东诺夫做的
[26:52] it might not be because he grew to hate his ex-wife, 可能并不是因为他对前妻的恨日益加深
[26:55] but because he was still in love with her work. 而是因为他还着迷于她的作品
[27:00] Sarkisian’s earliest experiments were designed 萨基希安早期的实验设计
[27:02] to push her subjects towards neo-fascist beliefs 让她的主题偏向了新法西斯主义
[27:05] about the failings of democracy, 关于民主主义的失败
[27:08] a protocol Antonov suggested. 是安东诺夫建议的
[27:10] I submit that he hoped his wife’s software 我猜他希望他妻子的软件
[27:12] could sell his ideas to the masses. 能将他的思想推广给大众
[27:14] Yeah, but we don’t know if he still thought that was possible, 但我们不知道他是还认为此事可行
[27:17] or if he knew the propaganda algorithm was a failure. 还是他已经知道传播算法是失败的了
[27:19] Precisely. 正是如此
[27:20] It should be a simple enough question to ask the man. 这问题很简单 问他就可以了
[27:24] Congratulations. 恭喜
[27:25] I-I didn’t realize I had dropped enough clues 我都不知道我留下的线索足以
[27:28] for anybody to find me. 让别人查出我的身份
[27:30] But you are the first of my followers 但你们是第一批
[27:33] to uncover my identity. 发现我真实身份的追随者
[27:35] Why are you anonymous, Mr. Antonov? 你为什么要匿名 安东诺夫先生
[27:38] Won’t it be more difficult 要加速美国
[27:39] to hasten the demise of the American imperium 统治的灭亡
[27:40] from behind a pseudonym? 用假名不是会更难达成吗
[27:41] Ah-ah, let’s be clear. 先说清楚
[27:43] I never suggested that I become king, 我从没说我要做国王
[27:46] only that someone should. 只是有人应该如此
[27:49] It’s an opinion that is… 这个想法
[27:50] not very socially acceptable at the moment. 现在不太能被大多数人接受
[27:54] One day. 总有一天会的
[27:55] Well, how are you in such high spirits 你怎么如此坚信
[27:57] with modernity and progressivism eroding the natural order? 现代化和革新论侵蚀了自然秩序呢
[28:00] Do you have some fresh reason for optimism? 你这么乐观 是有什么新证据了吗
[28:03] Of course. 当然
[28:05] The two of you. 就是你们两个
[28:06] The truth draws talented people 真相会聚集有才人士
[28:08] like moths to a flame, more every day. 就像飞蛾扑火 但人数会与日俱增
[28:11] Acolytes. 信徒们
[28:13] Is that what you’d call us? 你打算这么称呼我们吗
[28:15] You’re… kindred spirits. 你们是与我志趣相投的人
[28:18] I mean, I’m sure you know your Plato. 我相信你们肯定知道柏拉图这句话
[28:19] “There will be no end “人类的问题
[28:21] “to the troubles of humanity until philosophers “将永无止境 除非哲学家
[28:25] become kings.” 能成为君主”
[28:26] Actually, we’re not acolytes, we’re detectives. 其实我们不是信徒 我们是侦探
[28:30] And I’m with Churchill, I’m afraid. 我恐怕还是更相信丘吉尔的话
[28:31] “Democracy is the worst form of government, “民主制度是很差的政府制度
[28:33] except for all the others.” 但其他制度更甚”
[28:36] We were wondering where you were 我们想知道三天前
[28:37] three nights ago, around 9:00 p.m. 晚上九点左右你在哪里
[28:41] This is about what happened in Gail’s lab. 你们是为盖尔实验室的事来的
[28:44] There’s evidence that suggests 有证据表明
[28:46] that you wanted to use her algorithm 你想用她的算法
[28:47] to push your ideas online. 来在线推广你的思想
[28:50] I was here. 我当时在这里
[28:52] I was hosting a seminar on Thomas Carlyle. 我在举办关于托马斯·卡莱尔的研讨会
[28:56] It started at 7:00 and ended at 10:00. 七点开始 十点结束
[29:01] There are over a dozen witnesses who will vouch for me. 有很多人可以为我作证
[29:05] You know something, Mr. Antonov. 你知道一些内情 安东诺夫先生
[29:08] And why would I help a tool of a bloated and dying empire? 我为什么要帮傲慢又濒死的政府的人呢
[29:12] Because you don’t wish to be doxxed as a public servant? 因为你不想被冠上政府公仆的名号
[29:15] I mean, what would your followers think 如果你的追随者发现
[29:16] if they realized you suckled at government’s teat? 你靠政府生存 他们会怎么想
[29:22] Look, you have the wrong idea. 你们想错了
[29:25] No one would have killed Gail for that algorithm. 没人会为了算法去杀盖尔
[29:29] It didn’t work. 那算法没用
[29:31] And you know that how? 你怎么知道的
[29:34] She never changed her password. 她从来不改密码
[29:37] I would… check on her sometimes. 我会时不时去看看她最近的消息
[29:40] We had 11 good years, and I missed her. 我们度过了很美好的十一年 我想她
[29:47] Gail was disappointed with the program, obviously, 显然 盖尔因为项目失败很沮丧
[29:50] but… well, she was nervous, too. 但她也很紧张
[29:53] She wasn’t sure at all how her patron would take it. 她不确定她的赞助人能否接受这个结果
[29:56] What patron? 什么赞助人
[29:58] A man named Samuel Meher. 他叫塞缪尔·梅黑尔
[30:00] He works at DARPA. 他在先研局工作
[30:02] He… put his neck on the line 他赌上了一切
[30:04] to fund the whole project. 来资助这个项目
[30:05] He was very intense. 他很极端
[30:08] I didn’t like the way he talked to her in e-mails. 我不喜欢他在邮件中与她对话的语气
[30:12] I would have said something… 我本想说出来的
[30:14] If it hadn’t meant admitting to cyber-stalking your ex. 但你就必须承认你在网上追踪前妻隐私
[30:18] I never would have hurt her. 我绝不会伤害她的
[30:23] Good luck overthrowing the government. 祝你推翻政府成功
[30:25] Don’t put us against the wall 有一天你搞大清洗的时候
[30:26] when you get those firing squads going, will you? 放过我们 好吗
[30:31] You buy Meher as a suspect? 你认为梅黑尔有嫌疑吗
[30:33] Well, he’s ex-military; he’s capable. 他是退役军人 他有这个能力
[30:35] It’s worth checking Sarkisian’s e-mails 这值得我们查查萨基希安的邮件
[30:37] for his intimidating comments. 看看他的恐吓评论
[30:39] Would you mind running his name at the FBI? 你去联调局查查他好吗
[30:41] And if they ask why I’m looking? 如果他们问我为什么要查呢
[30:43] Oh, tell them it was ordained by the architect 告诉他们 是一个技术封建君主制的
[30:44] of a techno-feudal monarchy. 拥护者派你去查的
[30:50] Are you looking into Samuel Meher? 你在查塞缪尔·梅黑尔吗
[30:53] Oh, you get copied on my searches? 你能看到我在查什么吗
[30:56] All guest log-ins are monitored. 所有外来者的登录内容都会被监视
[30:58] Got to be able to account for your activity. 我要对你们的行动负责
[30:59] I didn’t… I didn’t even know 我都不知道
[31:01] you were coming into the office today. 你今天会来这里
[31:03] So… what’s up? 怎么回事
[31:05] Well, Sarkisian and Weller reported to Meher. 萨基希安和韦勒要向梅黑尔汇报研究结果
[31:07] He was their champion. 他是他们的拥护者
[31:08] I just wanted to make sure their relationship was a good one. 我只是想确认一下他们的合作没有节外生枝
[31:11] And what about this stuff? 那这是怎么回事
[31:13] Sonic-pressure shields. 声波压力罩
[31:17] Robotic dogs. 机器狗
[31:18] Nanotechnology. 纳米技术
[31:19] Yeah, these are other projects 这是韦勒在
[31:21] that Weller was administering funding for, 被袭击的实验室
[31:22] for the same lab that got hit. 进行的其他投资项目
[31:24] I was just wondering who else had access. 我想知道还有谁能进实验室
[31:26] Just keep me in the loop next time, okay? 下次要随时告诉我进展 好吗
[31:29] Sure. 好
[31:32] What’s a mansion got to do with Meher? 这个宅子和梅黑尔有什么关系
[31:35] Oh, this is something else for another case. 这是其他案子的资料
[31:38] Well, I know what consultants make, Joan, 我知道顾问能赚多少 乔恩
[31:40] so if you’re looking for a new place, 如果你是在找新家
[31:43] might want to lower your aim. 还是把眼光放低点吧
[31:53] How did you fare at the FBI? 你在联调局进展怎么样
[31:56] Not well. 不太好
[31:57] I did not find anything in Samuel Meher’s background 我没从塞缪尔·梅黑尔的背景里
[32:00] that would suggest he would kill three people 找到任何他会为了掩盖一个失败的项目
[32:02] to cover up a botched project. 杀掉三个人的理由
[32:03] Mm. Well, I’m hardly surprised. 我倒不怎么惊讶
[32:05] I’m beginning to sour on him as a suspect myself. 我开始觉得他没有嫌疑了
[32:08] Why is that? 为什么
[32:09] Well, aside from the victims… 除了受害者
[32:11] no one suffered a worse result from the crime. 这起犯罪没伤害到其他任何人
[32:14] I’m sure Mr. Meher would reject the old adage 我肯定梅黑尔先生不同意
[32:17] that there’s no such thing as bad publicity, hmm? “没有什么宣传是不好的”这句话
[32:24] So, a secret brainwashing program that everyone thinks 一个秘密洗脑项目
[32:27] has fallen into the hands of the Chinese. 大家都认为落到了中国人手里
[32:30] I’d say this qualifies as a PR nightmare. 这简直是公关部门的噩梦
[32:36] Is that Tienchi Flower tea? 那是田七花茶吗
[32:38] It was on my mind today. 我今天忽然想起来的
[32:41] Amongst other things. 还有其他一些事
[32:44] I’ve decided to take Father up on his offer. 我决定接受父亲的提议
[32:48] I don’t think he’s entirely correct 我觉得他说警局
[32:49] that the department is essential to my “support system.” 对我的支援系统很重要是不对的
[32:53] Our work certainly hasn’t been a boon to my well-being of late. 我们的工作的确对我有好处
[32:57] But there are other considerations. 但还有其他的因素
[33:02] I believe it would make me happy. 我觉得这会让我快乐
[33:05] That matters. 这很重要
[33:08] You’re not worried about the cost? 你不担心代价了吗
[33:10] One could argue it was paid long ago. 我觉得我很久之前就付过代价了
[33:12] What does that mean? 什么意思
[33:14] If I’ve learned one thing over the last couple of years, 如果说我在过去几年学到什么了的话
[33:16] it’s the importance of making amends. 那就是改过自新很重要
[33:19] Sometimes they should also be accepted. 有时候也应该接受别人改过
[33:24] Well, if it’s all right with you, 如果你没意见的话
[33:26] I think I need a little more time. 我想再考虑一下
[33:28] Of course. 当然
[33:37] 研究和安保 先研局领导层无法做好的两件事
[33:39] Two op-eds calling for Samuel Meher’s dismissal. 两个专栏都在写塞缪尔·梅黑尔被解雇的事
[33:43] If he was behind the murders 如果他真是凶手
[33:44] it was the ultimate act of self-sabotage. 那这就是终极的自我毁灭了
[33:49] You know, just because an algorithm 虽然这个算法无法
[33:51] can’t sway public opinion, doesn’t mean 影响人们的看法 但并不意味着
[33:52] a good, old-fashioned scandal can’t. 一个重大丑闻对人们也没有影响
[33:55] Maybe we should look for someone 或许我们应该找找
[33:57] who did benefit from all this. 能够从中获益的人
[34:00] When we get back, let’s send those specs over to Gilchrist. 我们回来之后把这些细则发给吉尔克里斯特
[34:03] I’ve… just… 我… 稍等一下…
[34:08] You’re the consultants, right? 你们是顾问 对吧
[34:10] The ones working with Agent Burke? 跟博克探员一起工作的
[34:11] Samuel Meher said that you were back 塞缪尔·梅黑尔说你之前回来
[34:12] in town to meet with Senator Shapiro. 是要见夏皮罗议员
[34:15] That’s right. 是的
[34:15] I imagine you’ll be 我想你会跟
[34:16] meeting with every member of the Armed Services Committee 所有赞成总统任命的
[34:18] that approves presidential appointees. 三军委员会成员见面
[34:21] Now the head of your agency is retiring. 现在你们局的一把手要退休了
[34:23] Now that Mr. Meher’s career is in the tank, 梅黑尔先生的职业前景也岌岌可危
[34:26] you’re the heir apparent. 很明显你就是继位者了
[34:28] It’s a possibility. 有这可能
[34:29] It’s- it’s also, motive. 这 这也是动机
[34:31] Three murders, theft of some top secret research… 三重谋杀 还偷走了绝密研究
[34:35] I mean, it’s a big move, but you would need one 这动作挺大 但你确实需要一点动作
[34:37] to leapfrog Meher on the org chart. 来超越梅黑尔
[34:39] In a few months you’re going to be controlling the strings 几个月之后 你就能控制
[34:41] to DARPA’s $2.8 billion budget. 先研局28亿美元的预算了
[34:44] I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[34:46] “Dan Zheng, a suspect first identified “郑丹 最初被新泽西警局
[34:49] by the New Jersey Dispatch.” 确认为嫌犯”
[34:51] Now, they don’t break a lot of national news in Trenton, 这家报纸在特伦顿很少爆出什么全国性的新闻
[34:54] but this was the paper 但你却信任他们
[34:55] you trusted your scoop with because 来报道你的独家爆料
[34:56] you went to college with their managing editor. 因为你跟他们的总编是大学同学
[34:58] Given the First and Fifth Amendments, 鉴于第一和第五修正案
[35:00] it’s unlikely that you would ever be outed as the source of the leak, 没人会知道是你泄露了消息
[35:03] but who else makes sense? 可还能是谁呢
[35:05] You didn’t know anything about Dan Zheng 你杀人的时候
[35:07] when you committed the murders. 对郑丹根本一无所知
[35:08] But when he became a suspect, you took advantage. 但在他成为嫌犯之后 你却利用了这点
[35:11] You heard the FBI was gonna be looking for him around Columbus Circle, 你听说联调局会在哥伦布圆环周围搜捕他
[35:14] so you dumped the stolen computers right in their path. 于是你就把电脑扔在了他们要查的路上
[35:17] So I’m not just the leak, then. 这么说我不光是泄了密
[35:19] I drove up from DC in the dead of night 还在大晚上从特区开车过来
[35:21] and killed three people, like some kind of super spy? 杀了三个人 就像是个超级间谍
[35:23] No. You had an accomplice. 不 你还有帮凶
[35:25] It was her. 是她
[35:27] I’ll tell you what. 这样吧
[35:28] You can look anywhere you want for my accomplice. 你们尽管去找我的帮凶好了
[35:31] I’ll turn over my phone records, my e-mail, 我会上交我的电话记录 电子邮件
[35:34] my bank statements– anything you want. 银行对账单 你们想要什么都行
[35:35] It’s all gonna be picked through when I get 反正到了选我当一把手的时候
[35:36] confirmed to run the agency, anyway. 局里也要调查一遍
[35:38] You can be the first to vet me. 你们可以先帮我审查一下
[35:50] Well, that’s it. 就这些
[35:51] That’s the last of it. 这是最后的了
[35:53] Every piece of personal correspondence and financial data. 奥塔·万希上交给联调局的
[35:56] Every last phone record and e-mail that 所有私人通信和财务记录
[35:57] Alta Von See surrendered to the FBI. 还有通话记录和电子邮件
[36:00] I have examined all of it 我全都检查了
[36:01] and I have not been able to discover her accomplice 但是找不出她的帮凶
[36:03] or even the slightest whiff of impropriety. 甚至一点不正当的行为都没有
[36:05] So that rancid smell isn’t impropriety? 难道这股馊味就合适吗
[36:09] It’s hakarl. 这是鲨鱼肉
[36:11] Fermented Icelandic shark meat. 冰岛发酵鲨鱼肉
[36:13] Brain food. It’s… 健脑食品 它能
[36:15] a shock to the senses. 刺激感官
[36:17] I thawed some out after you fell asleep. 你睡觉后我解冻了一些
[36:18] I needed something to… 我需要一些能让我们
[36:20] dredge us out of this funk. 从这些垃圾中解脱出来的东西
[36:22] That stuff is contributing to the funk, trust me. 相信我 这东西比垃圾还臭
[36:26] Oh, come on. 拜托
[36:28] Burke was clear about returning the evidence 博克说得很清楚要按照原样
[36:30] in the same condition we got it in. 还回这些证据
[36:31] Yes, heaven forfend that the law enforcement unit designated Burke, 是啊 上天不容执法部门指派了博克
[36:35] Agent Gary would get his papers back stained. 加里探员会拿回弄脏了的资料
[36:37] His operating system might shut down. 他的操作系统可能会关闭
[36:40] The FBI aren’t robots. 联调局的人不是机器人
[36:42] You’re just upset because we got a lecture 你生气是因为我们挨批了
[36:44] for talking to Alta Von See without him. 因为我们没通知他就去找奥塔·万希了
[36:46] You sure he’s not a machine 你确定他不是一台被设定好程序
[36:47] programmed to follow Bureau protocol? 只会遵守联调局准则的机器吗
[36:49] I’m sure DARPA has one in the works, 我确信先研局有一台正在使用中
[36:51] along with a panoply of mechanical dogs, 还有全副武装的机械狗
[36:53] sonic pressure shields, 声波压力罩
[36:55] cargo transport blimp… 货物运输小型飞船
[36:59] What is it? 怎么了
[37:04] I think I may have discovered Alta Von See’s accomplice. 我想我可能找了奥塔·万希的帮凶
[37:08] There’s only way to know for sure. 只有一种办法能确定
[37:09] When is the last time you dissected a rat? 你上次解剖老鼠是什么时候
[37:13] Alta, you are not a swift woman, 奥塔 你动作比较缓慢
[37:15] you are not fleet of foot. 而且也跑不快
[37:17] I’ll admit I did not think you capable of this crime. 我承认之前没觉得你能完成这些凶案
[37:20] I should not have discriminated. 我不该有歧视的
[37:21] You are very clever. 你非常聪明
[37:23] We did you a favor coming all the way 我们大老远跑来
[37:24] out here for whatever the hell this is. 是给你们面子
[37:27] You’re not gonna let this man insult my client. 你不能让这个人侮辱我的委托人
[37:30] Clever is a compliment, counselor. 说她聪明是称赞她 律师
[37:32] You want insults, just wait. 想听侮辱的话 再等一下
[37:35] You’ll be hearing “Triple murderer” in a minute. 你很快就会听到”三重谋杀犯”了
[37:37] That is what I’m implying, Ms. Von See. 我就是这个意思 万希女士
[37:39] That without any particular skill 即便没有任何特殊技巧
[37:41] or training with firearms, 也没接受过枪支训练
[37:42] you were able to create a bloodbath here 你仍可以在这里进行大屠杀
[37:44] that would look like the work of a professional. 而且看起来就像专业人士所为
[37:46] You did this yourself. 其实是你自己干的
[37:48] I know you said there’d be no reason for me to talk, 我知道你说过我不该开口
[37:50] but do you mind if I say that’s insane? 但我能说这真是疯了吗
[37:52] You seemed awfully bold, 你还真胆大
[37:53] volunteering all of your bank and phone records. 自愿提供了你所有的银行账户和电话记录
[37:55] We assumed we’d find the person 我们还以为能找到那个
[37:56] who helped you execute your plan. 帮你执行计划的人
[37:58] Not to mention three innocent people. 更别提三个无辜的人了
[38:01] The problem was we were looking for a person, not a device. 之前的问题出在我们一直在找人 而不是设备
[38:11] What is that? 那是什么
[38:12] Do you want to explain or shall I? 你要解释吗 还是我来
[38:16] This is a sonic pressure shield. 这是个声波压力罩
[38:19] It is a truly ingenious– albeit fascist– 尽管有点法西斯 但这绝对是个
[38:22] piece of technology. 精妙的技术产品
[38:23] The DARPA-funded scientists across the hall 走廊那头那群先研局资助的科学家们
[38:25] have been developing it as a crowd-control device. 已经把它制成了人群管理设备
[38:27] It emits a direct blast of low-range 它会发出低幅声波
[38:31] sonic waves which vibrate at the same frequency as lung tissue. 跟肺部组织震动的频率一致
[38:34] would you like a demonstration? 需要演示吗
[38:36] The idea is for police to use it on unruly protesters. 设想是给警方用在不守规矩的抗议者身上
[38:39] To disrupt their breathing and incapacitate them. 能打乱他们的呼吸 让他们产生不适感
[38:42] You used it to turn Gail Sarkisian, Frank Weller and Ollie Tate 你用它来对付了盖尔· 萨基希安和其他两人
[38:45] into sitting ducks. 让他们坐以待毙
[38:47] By the time you entered the room, 你进屋的时候
[38:48] your targets were essentially out on their feet, suffocating. 你的目标们已经无法站立了 正逐渐窒息
[38:50] You could approach them at your own speed 你可以随意靠近他们
[38:53] and then shoot them, point blank, without risk of being overpowered. 直接近距离射杀他们 而不用担心被他们反制
[38:56] This is crazy. 这简直疯了
[38:56] You don’t have any proof. 你没有任何证据
[38:58] Actually, that’s not true. 其实 我们有
[38:59] The shield’s power may be invisible, 这个声波罩发出的能量也许是无形的
[39:01] but its effects are not. 但它的影响却能看到
[39:03] You shot your three victims 你打死了三名受害者
[39:04] before their lungs could be damaged badly enough 他们的肺部还没进一步受损
[39:06] to show up in an autopsy. But there was a fourth victim. 尸检并未发现异常 但还有第四个受害者
[39:10] Frank Weller’s pet lab rat. 弗兰克·韦勒的宠物小白鼠
[39:17] As you can see, the otherwise healthy rodent 如你所见 这本来很健康的啮齿动物
[39:19] has perished from asphyxiation. 已经窒息而死了
[39:21] I personally don’t know what I’m looking at 个人而言 我不知道这是什么
[39:23] but even if I did, 但就算我看懂了
[39:24] who’s to say Ms. Von See did this? 谁能说这就是万希小姐干的呢
[39:26] I’ll say it. 我能
[39:28] We found traces of blood at the bottom of the shield, 我们在声波罩底部发现了血迹
[39:31] so we know it was used. 所以我们确定它被使用过
[39:32] And there was an odd streak on the baseboard in the closet across the hall, 走廊那头的柜子 也就是存放声波罩的地方
[39:36] where the shield is stored. 底板上有一道奇怪的条痕
[39:38] Black rubber. 是黑色橡胶
[39:42] This… 这个
[39:43] compels you to hand over your crutch, 将迫使你交出你的拐杖
[39:45] so we can test the rubber tip for a match. 我们好进行橡胶比对
[39:48] If it does… 如果吻合
[39:49] Good luck explaining 祝你能解释清
[39:50] why you were locked in a closet with a bloody murder weapon. 你怎么会跟带血的凶器一起被锁在柜子里
[39:53] You know, it could be worse. Imagine how embarrassing 这已经算好的了 想象一下要是这些
[39:55] this would all be if it had come out during your confirmation hearing. 在你的升职听证会上被爆出来会多尴尬
[40:02] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[40:03] Ms. Watson is here to see you. 华生小姐想见您
[40:05] She wasn’t on the schedule. 她没有预约
[40:06] It’s all right, Jessica. 没事 杰西卡
[40:08] Please take a seat. 请坐吧
[40:10] I’m fine, thank you. 不用 谢谢
[40:12] Did you misplace my number? 你没找到我的电话吗
[40:14] Some things are better to discuss in person. 有些事最好当面说
[40:16] Like violating campaign finance laws, 比如违反竞选财物法
[40:19] bribing elected officials, that sort of thing. 贿赂当选官员等等
[40:22] Sherlock didn’t say much about you over the years, 这些年 夏洛克没怎么提过你
[40:24] but he said enough. 但他说的那些已经足够了
[40:25] I didn’t think I should trust you. 我不觉得我该相信你
[40:27] So I didn’t. 所以我没有
[40:30] I think you’ll recognize this. 你应该认得这个吧
[40:36] It’s a small estate in Southampton I used to own. 这是我以前在南汉普顿的一处小房产
[40:39] Up until very recently. 最近不归你了
[40:40] You sold it a few days after Sherlock relapsed. 夏洛克复吸后没几天 你就卖了它
[40:43] That’s right. 对
[40:44] The price jumped out a me. 我看到了价格
[40:45] Three million below market value. 比市价低了三百万
[40:48] It’s not a great deal for you. 对你来说可不是笔好交易
[40:51] I don’t know that it’s as bad as you think. 我没想到有你想的那么糟
[40:53] No. Probably not. 是啊 可能没有
[40:56] Not when you consider that same lucky home buyer 尤其当你考虑到那个幸运的买主
[40:58] did you a big favor. 帮了你一个大忙
[41:00] He funded a super PAC that supports the district attorney. 他资助了一个支持地检的超级委员会
[41:02] And just like that, Sherlock is no longer 就这样 夏洛克将不再
[41:05] facing criminal charges against Oscar Rankin. 受到奥斯卡·兰金案相关的指控了
[41:10] Would you like a drink, Joan? 喝点什么吗 乔恩
[41:12] No, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[41:18] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该说什么
[41:21] There are things that money can’t buy, 的确有些东西是钱买不到的
[41:23] but fewer, perhaps, than you’d like to believe. 但可能没你想的那么少
[41:30] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[41:33] Why kick over rocks if you really don’t 要是你真不想知道真相
[41:36] want to know what’s beneath them? 又何苦要刨根追底呢
[41:40] I take it you’re here alone 我想 你自己来了
[41:41] because you haven’t told Sherlock. 是因为你还没告诉夏洛克
[41:42] No, I haven’t. 对 我没有
[41:44] I hope you have the good sense 希望你能做出正确判断
[41:45] to keep it that way. 别去改变什么
[41:48] My son was born 我儿子
[41:49] with a malignant sense of self-righteousness. 天生就有种恶毒的自以为是
[41:54] I have little doubt that he would expose the arrangement, 我毫不怀疑他会去揭发这笔交易
[41:56] probably land himself in prison just to spite me. 可能不惜自己进监狱 就为了对付我
[41:59] Be back where he was a few days ago: 又回到他几天前的状态
[42:01] adrift, uncertain, at risk. 盲目 不稳定 置身险境
[42:06] You took quite a risk yourself. 你自己也冒了很大风险
[42:08] I’ve always been willing to go to lengths to protect Sherlock. 我一直都愿意竭尽全力保护夏洛克
[42:12] So have I. 我也一样
[42:13] You should keep that in mind, 你该记住这点
[42:15] because Sherlock is gonna call you tonight and he’s gonna accept your help. 因为夏洛克今晚会打给你并接受你的帮助
[42:19] He wants to go back to the NYPD. 他要回纽约警局
[42:22] I’m gonna go with him. 我会跟他一起
[42:23] That’s good news. 这是好消息
[42:25] I can’t imagine why you would deliver it as a threat. 我不懂你怎么说得像在威胁我一样
[42:29] Doesn’t have to be. 也不非得是威胁
[42:31] But if you’re gonna be a part of Sherlock’s life again, 但如果你要再度参与到夏洛克的生活中
[42:34] I want to make one thing clear. 有件事我要说清楚
[42:36] I’m not gonna let you hurt him. 我不会让你伤害他的
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme