Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] On the off chance you haven’t already 你很可能已经
[00:03] been contacted by Hemdale, 从汉德尔那听说了
[00:05] your son left rehab a little early this morning. 今天上午早些时候 令郎逃离了康戒中心
[00:07] Mr. Holmes, did your father tell you about me or not? 福尔摩斯先生 令尊到底有没有提过我
[00:10] He made his conditions quite clear. 他讲得很清楚
[00:12] I use, I wind up on the street. 我一破戒 就会流落街头
[00:14] You consult for Castle Automotive Systems, 你在做堡垒汽车防盗系统的顾问
[00:16] do you not? 是吗
[00:16] Nope, not anymore. 不是 已经不是了
[00:18] You got into a shouting match with their lead designer 你和他们的设计主管因为他拒绝更改
[00:20] over his refusal to address certain glitches 某些你找出来的设计缺陷而大吵了一架
[00:22] you’d identified, and then you got sacked. 然后你就被解雇了
[00:23] Are you my friend, Sherlock? 你是我的朋友吗 夏洛克
[00:25] Yes, I’m your friend. 是的 我是你的朋友
[00:26] No, you’re not. You’re an addict. 不 你不是 你是个瘾君子
[00:28] I’m your sponsor. That’s it. 而我只是你的担保人
[00:30] We were a good team. 我们是完美的组合
[00:31] I was a consumer of narcotics, 我是毒品消费者
[00:33] and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product. 你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已
[00:36] You don’t call that a team? 你不认为这是队友
[00:37] What’s that? 这是什么
[00:38] It’s contact information 汉德尔康戒中心的
[00:39] for Hemdale Rehabilitation Facility. 联系方式
[00:41] That’s very nice of you. 你真是太好了
[00:42] I bear some responsibility for you. 我还对你有些责任
[00:45] But mark my words, 但记住我的话
[00:46] if I do see you again, make sure it’s because 如果我再见到你 确保是因为
[00:48] you’re ready to make reparations of your own. 你准备好你自己要做出弥补
[00:51] I’m firing you. 我要炒了你
[00:53] – What? – You’re sacked. -什么 -你被解雇了
[00:54] You’re terminated. 你被停职了
[00:56] Unlike Castle, I will not defame you. 我不会像堡垒公司那样中伤你
[00:59] But suffice it to say, you’re no longer my sponsor. 但不用多说 你不再是我的担保人了
[01:04] All right, what’s the guy’s name on third base? 好吧 三垒上的那家伙叫啥
[01:05] No, What’s on second. 不 “啥”在二垒上
[01:06] Who’s on second? 谁在二垒
[01:07] Who’s on first. “谁”在一垒
[01:08] I don’t know. He’s on third. 我不知道 他在三垒
[01:09] See what I mean? 听明白我说的了吗
[01:10] I didn’t even mention the guy’s name on third base! 我都没提到三垒上的那家伙的名字
[01:12] Yes, you did. 不 你提了
[01:13] All right, then who’s playing third base? 好吧 那谁在三垒上
[01:15] No, Who’s on first. 不 “谁”在一垒
[01:16] I’m not asking you what’s on first! 我不是问你一垒上是啥
[01:17] What’s on second. “啥”在二垒
[01:18] Who’s on second? 谁在二垒
[01:18] Who’s on first. “谁”在一垒
[01:19] I don’t know. He’s third base… 我不知道 他在三垒…
[01:21] You’re not laughing. 你没笑
[01:23] Neither are you. 你也没笑
[01:25] In truth, I am moved nearly to tears. 其实我都快感动哭了
[01:27] “Who’s on first?” is the most perfect joke ever told. “谁在一垒”是有史以来最好笑的笑话
[01:29] I told you, I grew up on these guys. 我跟你说过 我是看他们的电影长大的
[01:31] Channel 11 used to run their movies every Sunday. 十一频道每周日都放他们的电影
[01:34] I also have the one with Frankenstein’s monster. 我还有《科学怪人》的胶片
[01:37] Can we just watch this one? 我们就安静地看电影行吗
[01:42] The purpose of this exercise was to prevent you 我们看这个的目的是防止你
[01:44] from torturing yourself. 折磨自己
[01:46] Rhonda said she might e-mail me tonight. 朗妲说她今晚可能会给我发邮件
[01:48] I can assure you, she will not. 我可以保证她不会的
[01:51] Let’s review the facts. 我们来回顾一下事实
[01:53] You were together for two months. 你们在一起有两个月了
[01:54] She got a job in Vancouver. 她在温哥华找到了工作
[01:56] And then she made it quite clear she was not interested 然后她明确表示她对异地恋
[01:59] in a long-distance relationship. 没有任何兴趣
[02:01] Everything’s evidence to you. 什么对你来说都是证据
[02:03] What is existence 生活的存在就是
[02:04] but the absorption of and reaction to 对宇宙所呈现的数据的
[02:06] the data that the universe presents? 吸收和反应
[02:08] You can either grasp these truths, 你可以抓住并了解这些事实
[02:10] or you can misinterpret them 也可以曲解它们
[02:11] to your constant and considerable agitation. 让自己为之焦虑
[02:14] What base do you want to talk about?! 你到底想讨论几垒
[02:16] Case in point. 这就是例证
[02:18] Well, I appreciate the distraction 我很欣赏你想帮我分心
[02:21] and the philosophy, but… 还有你的哲学理论 但是…
[02:23] I got an early day tomorrow. 我明天要早起
[02:24] Crazy client needs, uh, an alarm 有个疯狂的客户要装一个报警器
[02:26] and a transmission, so I should take off. 和一个变速器 所以我得先走了
[02:31] You’re going to e-mail her, aren’t you? 你会给她发邮件 是吧
[02:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:36] Third base. 三垒
[02:39] You can nix the popped corn, Watson. 你不用做爆米花了 华生
[02:41] Alfredo has departed. 阿弗雷多已经走了
[02:44] Movie night is off? 电影之夜结束了吗
[02:45] Let’s just say the moment has passed. 只能说那个瞬间已经过去了
[02:48] Did you guys get into an argument or something? 你们俩吵架了还是怎么了
[02:51] Yes, he insisted that his favorite professional athlete 对 他坚称他最喜欢的运动员
[02:53] was superior to mine. 比我最喜欢的厉害
[02:54] I questioned his sanity, because we’re both ten years old. 我质疑他的智商 因为我们都只有十岁
[02:57] I’m just saying, this friendship thing is pretty new. 我只是说 这段友谊才刚开始
[03:00] Well, the progression from sponsorship 这种担保关系
[03:01] is going quite nicely, 让我获益良多
[03:03] but my only quibble is that, for the moment, 我唯一的挑剔是 暂时
[03:04] I remain sponsor-free. 我还缺个担保人
[03:08] But with any luck, 如果幸运的话
[03:09] the issue should be resolved in the morning. 早上这件事就能解决了
[03:11] Oh, are you auditioning someone? 你要去见候选的担保人吗
[03:13] Alfredo says there’s a promising candidate 阿弗雷多说有个常参加他车库附近的
[03:15] who attends a meeting near his garage. 互助会的人很合适
[03:20] I changed my mind. 我改主意了
[03:24] I told you. 我告诉你了
[03:25] It’s a mint-condition 1973 Charger SE. 一辆完好无损的1973年道奇挑战者特别版
[03:29] Yes, I’m sure it was stolen. 对 我确定它被偷了
[03:32] By a guy named Alfredo Llamosa. 被一个叫阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的人偷的
[03:34] No Y, two Ls. 没有Y 两个L
[03:37] Fine, I’ll be here. 好 我马上到
[03:40] You work here? 你是这儿的员工吗
[03:41] I do not. 不是
[03:42] But Alfredo’s a friend of mine. 但阿弗雷多是我朋友
[03:43] Can I… can I help you? 我…我能帮上忙吗
[03:45] Unless you know where he went with my Charger, 除非你知道他带着我的挑战者去哪了
[03:47] no, you can’t. 否则你帮不上忙
[03:48] He was replacing your transmission, was he not? 他是在帮你换变速器 是吧
[03:50] Perhaps he took it out to test it. 可能他把车开出去试驾了
[03:52] Nah, I just bought that car. 不 那是我新买的车
[03:54] And I told him under no circumstances 而且我跟他说过不论如何
[03:56] was anyone to drive it. 决不能让别人开它
[03:58] Tried calling him? 给他打过电话了吗
[03:59] Five times. 打了五遍
[04:00] Goes straight to voice mail. 都直接转到语音信箱了
[04:03] You’ve reached Alfredo Llamosa. Leave your name and number… 我是阿弗雷多·拉莫萨 留下你的姓名和电话
[04:06] He left these doors open? 他走的时候没关门吗
[04:07] Did you hear the part about me not being able 你刚才没听到我说
[04:09] to get a hold of him? 我没能联系到他吗
[05:04] Maybe he dropped it. 可能是他不小心掉了
[05:06] There’s tread marks on the back of it. 背面有踩踏的痕迹
[05:08] Someone put it on the concrete 是有人把它放在水泥地上
[05:09] and stamped on it quite deliberately. 非常粗暴地踩坏的
[05:11] You think he walked in on a robbery? 你是说他撞见了有人行窃
[05:13] Well, if he did, where is he now? 如果是 那他现在在哪
[05:16] Maybe the thief hurt him, 可能盗贼打伤了他
[05:18] put him in the trunk of the car that he was working on, 把他扔进他正在处理的车的后备箱里
[05:19] and then drove away. 然后开走了
[05:21] You’re positing Alfredo is dead. 你是假定阿弗雷多被弄死了
[05:23] No, I-I don’t want to… 不 我没有想…
[05:23] There’s no sign of a struggle. 这里没有打斗痕迹
[05:25] There’s no sign the scene has been cleaned. 也没有清理过现场的痕迹
[05:29] You’re worried he relapsed. 你是在担心他复吸了
[05:31] Something may have caused him to destroy his own phone 有什么事导致他不但踩坏自己手机
[05:35] and make off with a client’s car. 还开着客户的车消失了
[05:37] How did he seem last night? 他昨晚看起来如何
[05:39] He recently parted ways with a lover. 他最近和恋人”各奔东西”了
[05:41] But other than that, he seemed in fair spirits. 除此之外 他似乎都挺正常的
[05:43] Then again, Alistair was in fair spirits the last time I saw him. 但是我最后一次见阿利斯特时他也很正常
[05:46] He died of an overdose. 可后来他就死于吸毒过量
[05:48] I’d like to speak to the captain, 我要跟警监谈谈
[05:50] explain my relationship to Alfredo 说明一下我跟阿弗雷多的关系
[05:51] and his recent problems with Castle Automotive Systems. 以及他最近跟堡垒汽车系统公司的纠纷
[05:56] You think maybe they were involved. 你觉得他们可能跟这事有关
[05:58] He embarrassed them, 他让他们很难堪
[05:59] and they’re the closest thing he has to an enemy. 他们算是最像他敌人的人了
[06:03] Where you gonna be? 你去哪
[06:04] Someone I need to talk to. 得去和一个人聊聊
[06:12] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[06:13] What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了
[06:15] Alfredo, actually. 其实是阿弗雷多
[06:19] Can you believe that was him? 你能相信那是他吗
[06:22] I look at that picture all the time. 我总是看这照片
[06:25] I think about that little boy, 我想着那个小男孩
[06:27] everything he has in front of him. 想着他的无限前景
[06:30] I think, “If he only knew.” 我总想 要是他自己知道就好了
[06:35] So when was the last time you spoke to him? 你最近一次跟他说话是什么时候
[06:37] Sunday. He came to church with me. 周日 他和我一起去了教堂
[06:40] Did he mention any problems he was having? 他有提到过最近有遇到麻烦吗
[06:43] If he was having any problems, he didn’t share them with me. 如果他真有麻烦 也没有和我说
[06:46] He was just being himself, 他还是平常的样子
[06:49] doing his work, going to his meetings. 做他的工作 去参加互助会
[06:53] How are you doing? 你怎么样了
[06:55] Me? 我
[06:56] You okay? 你还好吗
[07:00] Yeah. 很好
[07:03] I’ve been in this situation before. 我以前经历过这样的情况
[07:06] I’ve had this conversation before. 也经历过这种谈话
[07:10] Alfredo got high again. 阿弗雷多又嗑药了
[07:12] Alfredo’s going to prison again. 阿弗雷多又进监狱了
[07:15] It hurts. 很让人伤心
[07:17] Every time, it hurts, but… 每一次都让人伤心 但是…
[07:20] I know what to do with it now. 我现在已经学会如何面对了
[07:23] Do you? 你呢
[07:26] You-you seem quite certain that if he is in trouble 你似乎很确定 如果他有了麻烦
[07:29] that it’s of his own making. 那也肯定是他自找的
[07:32] I’m not. 我不确定
[07:34] But if life with my son has taught me one thing, 但和我儿子一起生活教会了我
[07:37] it’s that you need to be ready for anything. 你得做好准备面对一切可能
[07:41] If he did fall, 如果他真的堕落了
[07:42] I don’t want him dragging you down with him. 我不希望他把你也拖垮
[07:45] He wouldn’t want it, either. 他也不会希望如此的
[07:48] When you told me you wanted 你们跟我说想谈谈
[07:49] to talk to me about Alfredo Llamosa, 阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的事的时候
[07:51] I thought it was because the police had finally actually 我还以为是警方终于
[07:54] caught the guy breaking into a car. 抓到他偷车了
[07:56] Instead, you accuse me of hurting him? 结果 你们却反过来指控我伤害他
[07:58] It’s not like you don’t have motive, Mr. Kopecky. 你的确是有动机的 科佩奇先生
[08:01] You were fired because of Alfredo Llamosa. 由于阿弗雷多·拉莫萨 你被解雇了
[08:03] Castle Automotive didn’t fire me. 堡垒汽车可没解雇我
[08:05] We had a parting of the ways. It was mutual. 我们是双方自愿达成一致 他们同意我辞职
[08:07] We talked to some of your ex-colleagues this morning. 我们今早跟你的一些前同事聊过
[08:10] They told us that you were badmouthing 他们说你向阿弗雷多的客户
[08:12] Alfredo to his other clients. 说了很多他的坏话
[08:14] You said he was using drugs. 你说他吸毒
[08:16] Do you know for a fact he wasn’t? 你们确定他没有吗
[08:17] What we know is that there was a string of car thefts. 我们只知道那些汽车盗窃案是有联系的
[08:20] All the cars 被偷的车都装了
[08:21] had Castle alarm systems in them. 堡垒汽车的警报系统
[08:24] Someone was trying to make the company look bad. 是有人想抹黑公司
[08:26] Someone? Are you serious? 只是有人 你说真的吗
[08:28] We know you thought it was Alfredo, 我们知道你觉得是阿弗雷多
[08:30] but you couldn’t prove it. 但你没法证明
[08:31] Eventually, it occurred to your bosses 最终 你的老板意识到
[08:33] that you might be the real problem, so they let you go. 也许你才是问题所在 所以他们把你开了
[08:35] Can you account 你能说明一下
[08:36] for your whereabouts between the hours 昨晚八点到今早八点之间
[08:38] 8:00 last night and 8:00 this morning? 你在哪里吗
[08:40] Well, let’s see. 让我想想
[08:40] I guess I was kidnapping and dismembering a drug addict. 我想我绑架然后分尸了一个吸毒的
[08:43] Mr. Kopecky. 科佩奇先生
[08:44] No. He’s the criminal, not me. 不 他才是罪犯 不是我
[08:47] You want to ask me any more questions, 如果你还想问我更多问题
[08:48] you get my attorney down here. 先把我的律师找来
[08:49] Maybe he can talk me out of suing your asses. 也许他能劝阻我不去起诉你们
[08:52] So, after all that, 费了那么大劲
[08:53] looks like the only thing 最后看来
[08:54] Neil Kopecky may be guilty of is being an ass. 尼尔·科佩奇唯一的罪过就是太混蛋
[08:58] I take it that was the captain who rang? 我猜那是警监来的电话
[09:00] Kopecky’s lawyer finally got him to give straight answers. 科佩奇的律师终于让他正面回答了问题
[09:03] Turns out, after he got fired, 原来 在被开除后
[09:04] he had to move back in with his parents. 他不得不搬回去和父母住
[09:07] They have a security system there. 他们那里有安保系统
[09:08] It showed he got home at 6:00 last night 显示他昨晚六点回的家
[09:10] and didn’t leave until we called him this morning. 然后一直没有离开 直到今早我们找他
[09:12] That only proves he wasn’t directly responsible. 这只能说明他没有直接参与
[09:14] I know. So I thought you and I could pay him a visit tomorrow, 我知道 所以我想咱俩明天去拜访他一下
[09:17] you could see what you think. 看看有什么发现
[09:19] Did the lab find any prints on Alfredo’s phone? 实验室在阿弗雷多手机上找到指纹了吗
[09:21] Just Alfredo’s. 只有阿弗雷多的
[09:22] And the Dodge Charger? 那辆道奇挑战者呢
[09:24] It’s still missing. 还没找到
[09:27] Oh, my God. Is this Alfredo? 天啊 这是阿弗雷多吗
[09:29] I’ve been reviewing his prior criminal history 我在回顾他之前的犯罪历史
[09:31] in the hopes that it might yield another suspect. 期望能发掘出其它的嫌疑犯
[09:35] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[09:36] We know Alfredo to be an expert car thief, 我们知道阿弗雷多是个偷车能手
[09:39] but when his addiction made it difficult 但当他的毒瘾让他很难
[09:41] to meet the technical requirements of that work, 达到偷车必要的技术水准时
[09:43] he turned to a more traditional brand of crime. 他转向了一个比较传统的犯罪方式
[09:45] He mugged someone. 他抢劫路人
[09:46] Three someones, to be exact. 准确来说是三个人
[09:48] One man even ended up in hospital. 有一位甚至进了医院
[09:50] Well, do you really think 你真的认为是
[09:51] it’s one of these people coming after him? 这其中的某个人在报复他吗
[09:52] I mean, after all this time? 都过去这么久了
[09:54] I’d be remiss if I didn’t consider the possibility. 但我必须考虑一下可能性
[09:57] Unfortunately, these records only denote the crimes 不幸的是 这些记录仅仅记下了
[10:00] for which Alfredo was caught. 阿弗雷多被抓到的犯罪
[10:01] For all we know, there might be dozens more 我们都知道 很有可能还有更多的罪行
[10:03] that went undocumented. 没被记录下来
[10:10] How are you holding up? 你感觉怎么样
[10:13] Question of the day, that is. 这真是今日的热门问题啊
[10:27] Hello? 你好
[10:28] Hey, old buddy. Guess who. 好啊 老朋友 猜猜是谁
[10:32] Oscar. 奥斯卡
[10:33] Long time no speak, huh? 好久没联系了啊
[10:35] How did you get this number? 你怎么知道这个号码的
[10:37] I need your help, man. It’s my sister, Olivia. 我需要你的帮助 是我的妹妹 奥利维亚
[10:40] I can’t find her. It’s been a couple days now. 我找不到她 都过了好几天了
[10:43] Go to the police. 去找警察
[10:44] I’m not someone the cops take real serious. 警察不拿我当回事
[10:47] Don’t call this number again. 别再打这个号码了
[10:48] We can talk about Alfredo. 我们可以谈谈阿弗雷多
[10:49] What? 什么
[10:51] Your buddy. Alfredo. 你的伙计 阿弗雷多
[10:55] I hear he’s been tough to get a hold of. 我听说他最近有些难找
[10:58] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:59] What do you think I’m talking about? 你觉得我在说什么
[11:03] Listen to me very carefully, Oscar. 请仔细听清楚 奥斯卡
[11:04] If you know something about Alfredo… 如果你知道关于阿弗雷多的事…
[11:06] I know I’m the one who took him. 我知道是我抓的他
[11:09] There’s a diner at 191st Street and Amsterdam. 阿姆斯特丹街和191号街路口有个餐馆
[11:12] I want you to meet me here. 我要你去那里见我
[11:13] You help me find my sister, 你帮我找到我妹妹
[11:16] maybe you’ll see Alfredo alive again. 也许你还能见到活着的阿弗雷多
[11:26] He actually went? 他真的去了
[11:27] He didn’t have a choice. 他没有选择
[11:28] There’s always a choice. 总是有选择的
[11:30] There’s us. We’re his friends. 还有我们 我们是他的朋友
[11:33] Oscar taped this under a mailbox near the Brownstone. 奥斯卡把这个贴在了褐石屋附近的信箱下
[11:37] Do you honestly think I could’ve talked him out of it? 你真觉得我能说服他不去吗
[11:39] Llamosa’s got to have, what, 50 pounds on this guy? 拉莫萨估计得比这人重五十磅吧
[11:42] At least. 最少是
[11:43] So how did he get Llamosa to go with him? 那他是怎么让拉莫萨跟他走的
[11:46] He said he borrowed a gun from a friend. 他说他从朋友那借了一把枪
[11:49] So your partner not only took off with a kidnapper, 所以你的搭档不仅和绑匪一起走了
[11:52] he took off with an armed kidnapper? 而且还是个有武器的绑匪
[11:55] The gun doesn’t work. At least, that’s what Oscar told Sherlock. 枪不能用 至少奥斯卡是这么告诉夏洛克的
[11:57] He said he was gonna trade it 他说见面后
[11:58] for Sherlock’s phone once they met up. 会用来和夏洛克换手机
[12:00] And the reason this guy’s doing all this 而这家伙做这些事的原因
[12:02] is he wants Holmes to help him find his sister? 是他想让福尔摩斯帮他找妹妹
[12:04] Olivia. I don’t know anything else about him. 奥利维亚 关于他我只知道这么多了
[12:06] Neither does Sherlock. 夏洛克也一样
[12:07] But he doesn’t think that’s who we should 但他认为我们不该
[12:09] be focusing our attention on. 把注意力放在他身上
[12:11] We know who took Llamosa now. 我们现在知道是谁抓走拉莫萨了
[12:12] Sherlock said he’s not worried about Oscar. He can handle him. 夏洛克说他不担心奥斯卡 他能制住他
[12:15] Joan. 乔恩
[12:16] While Sherlock is with Oscar, 当夏洛克和奥斯卡一起的时候
[12:18] we can dig into him. 我们可以调查他
[12:19] We can go to the place where he squats, 我们可以去他住的地方
[12:20] talk to the people that he knows. 询问他认识的人
[12:22] There could be a trail that leads directly to Alfredo. 可能会有线索直接指向阿弗雷多
[12:25] Say there is. Say we find him. 就算有 就算我们找到了他
[12:27] How are we gonna let him know his buddy’s okay? 我们怎么才能让他知道他的朋友没事了
[12:30] Sherlock said he would figure it out. 夏洛克说他会想办法的
[12:32] He just wants us to help Alfredo. 他只希望我们去帮阿弗雷多
[12:34] That’s great. We can do that. 这没问题 我们可以搞定
[12:35] But tell me this– he gets into trouble, 但是告诉我 如果他遇到了麻烦
[12:38] who’s gonna help him? 有谁能帮他呢
[12:48] You want something? 要吃点什么吗
[12:51] Your sister– you said you want to find her. 你妹妹 你说你想找到她
[12:55] Me and Olivia, we got a lot in common. 我和奥利维亚 我们有很多共同点
[12:58] H, for example. 比如 海洛因
[13:01] She’s an addict, then. 那她也是个瘾君子了
[13:07] She’s my baby sister. Only 24. 她是我妹妹 才24岁
[13:09] We grew up in the same house, 我们在同一间屋子里长大
[13:11] got smacked around by the same guy. 被同一个人打骂
[13:14] She came to see me last month. 上个月她来见我
[13:16] Told me that she’d had a scare. She wanted to get clean. 说她很害怕 想戒毒
[13:18] So I got her into rehab. A couple days ago, she calls me, 我就送她去了戒毒所 几天后 她打电话给我
[13:21] says she’s checking out. 说要离开
[13:24] She’s all better and she doesn’t need it anymore. 说她已经好了 不需要再戒毒了
[13:27] I told her to stay, serve the whole sentence, 我让她别走 完成整个疗程
[13:29] but she wouldn’t listen. 但她不肯听
[13:32] So why have you gone to such lengths to find her? 那你为什么要如此费尽心思地找她
[13:35] We fought. I told her she was making a mistake. 我们吵架了 我说她这么做是错的
[13:39] She hung up on me. 她就挂了电话
[13:44] And then I got to thinking. 后来我就想
[13:46] You know, a junkie in this city, 在这座城市找一个瘾君子
[13:49] well, that’s a needle in a haystack. 简直是大海捞针
[13:51] That’s a job for Sherlock Holmes. 这活儿交给夏洛克·福尔摩斯正好
[13:55] So why didn’t you ask me? 那你为什么不直接找我
[13:59] You remember the last time we saw each other? 还记得我们上次见面吗
[14:04] What was it you called me? 当时你怎么说我来着
[14:08] A sickening means to a sickening end. 我是你达成可恶目的的一种可恶手段
[14:13] That sound like someone you’re gonna help? 这听起来像是你会帮忙的对象吗
[14:19] You help me find Olivia, 你帮我找到奥利维亚
[14:21] get her back into rehab, your buddy walks. 带她回戒毒所 你哥们儿就能离开
[14:27] Alfredo’s got nothing to do with this. 阿弗雷多跟这一切无关
[14:30] So let him go, and I’ll find your sister. 让他走 我会找到你妹妹
[14:34] No, Sherlock… 不 夏洛克
[14:34] I’ll even help you evade arrest for kidnapping. 我还可以帮你避免因绑架而被捕
[14:36] No… 不行
[14:37] I’ll give you money. What do you want? 我可以给你钱 你想要什么
[14:39] No. 不
[14:41] I didn’t do this so you could lie to me. 我这么做不是为了听你的谎言
[14:44] I did this so you would find Olivia. 我是为了让你找到奥利维亚
[14:52] Oh, you want to hurt me? 怎么 想打我
[14:54] Oh, man, do you want to hurt me. 伙计 想打我吗
[14:59] I’m fragile, Sherlock. You know, I’m sick. I got hep C. 我可虚弱了 夏洛克 我有病 丙肝
[15:03] And you remember my bum ticker, right? I got the endocarditis. 你知道我那不顶用的心脏吧 我有心内膜炎
[15:06] You could be rough with me, but then I might die. 你可以来硬的 不过说不准我就死了
[15:08] Then who’s gonna tell you where your friend is? 那谁来告诉你你朋友在哪里呢
[15:11] You know? Who’s gonna save him before he starves to death? 要是他饿死了都没人去救他怎么办呢
[15:15] There are methods of torture 有些严刑逼供的办法
[15:16] that even your pathetic frame could endure. 是你弱不禁风的小身板也能承受的
[15:21] Try me. 那来啊
[15:25] You said your sister called you. 你说你妹妹曾打电话给你
[15:27] She doesn’t have a cell phone, if that’s what you’re wondering. 她没有手机 如果你想问这个的话
[15:29] Nothing your cop buddies could track. 没有任何你那些警察小伙伴们能追踪的设备
[15:31] Doesn’t have an apartment, either. 也没有公寓
[15:33] Before the rehab, she was living on the streets. 戒毒前 她就住街上
[15:36] Right, then. 好吧 行
[15:38] I suggest we begin our search at her rehab facility. 那就从她的戒毒所查起吧
[15:41] I was thinking the same thing. 我也是这么想的
[15:43] See if anyone there knows where she was headed. 看看那里有没有人知道她去哪里了
[15:47] The name of the facility? 哪家戒毒所
[15:50] You’re gonna laugh. 说了你会笑的
[15:55] How long were you here? 你以前在这里待了多久
[15:57] A week? A month? 一周 一个月
[16:00] A year? 还是一年
[16:02] I’m not really a fan of sharing, Oscar. 我不是喜欢分享的人 奥斯卡
[16:04] I have no intention of opening up now. 也不准备从现在开始分享
[16:09] Still. 不管怎样
[16:10] It’s got to bring back memories, right? 激起你不愉快的回忆了吧
[16:15] For a guy like you to come to a place like this… 你这样的人来这种地方
[16:23] …you must have been in bad shape. 你当时肯定糟透了
[16:29] Am I to assume you chose Hemdale because of my recommendation? 我能认为你选择汉德尔是因为我的推荐吗
[16:32] Not only your recommendation. 不只是你的推荐
[16:35] You paid for it. 还是你付的账
[16:37] You remember that standing reservation that you left me? 还记得你之前留给我的长期预约吗
[16:42] I made a few calls, pretended to be your attorney. 我打了几通电话 装作是你的律师
[16:46] Managed to convince the brass here 说服了这里的高层
[16:48] that it was really for an O. Rankin. 让他们相信那是给一位奥·兰金的
[16:50] Olivia, not Oscar. 奥利维亚 不是奥斯卡
[16:53] I didn’t think you’d mind. 我想你也不会介意
[16:55] I knew the bills would come to your daddy anyway. 我知道反正账单会直接寄给你爸爸
[17:01] How is he, by the way? 说起来 他还好吗
[17:05] Still a billionaire? 还是亿万富翁吗
[17:09] Kamala Ruger. 卡玛拉·鲁格
[17:10] Hi. My name is Sherlock Holmes. 你好 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[17:13] I’m a consultant with the police department. 我是警局的顾问
[17:16] Who let you in my room? 谁让你进来的
[17:18] Uh, we sort of let ourselves in. 我们算是自己进来的
[17:19] We need your assistance. 我们需要你的帮助
[17:20] You were, until very recently, 不久前 你和奥利维亚·兰金
[17:22] sharing this room with Olivia Rankin, 合住过这个房间
[17:24] correct? 是吧
[17:25] This is Olivia’s brother, Oscar. 这是奥利维亚的哥哥 奥斯卡
[17:29] She had a picture of you. 她有你的照片
[17:31] Did something happen to her? 她出什么事了吗
[17:33] Oscar hasn’t been able to get in touch 奥斯卡联系不上奥利维亚
[17:35] with Olivia for a few days. 有好几天了
[17:37] We were wondering if she had said anything to you 不知道她有没有跟你说过
[17:39] about where she was planning on going. 她准备去什么地方
[17:43] You guys really break in here? 你们真的是闯进来的吗
[17:45] Ms. Hegler at the front desk 前台的海格勒小姐
[17:47] invokes a rather rigid interpretation of patient confidentiality. 可是非常遵守病患保密协议的
[17:50] So I thought I’d wait here. 所以我觉得还是在这里等着好了
[17:53] You could scream and have us thrown out. 你可以大叫让我们被赶出去
[17:55] Or you could help Olivia reunite with a family member who’s just 或者 你也可以帮奥利维亚和想帮她的亲人
[17:58] trying to help her. 团聚
[18:02] Hegler’s a bitch. 海格勒就是个贱人
[18:05] There’s gonna be a bed check soon. 马上就要查房了
[18:06] We should go outside. 我们出去说
[18:11] She was nice. Easy to get along with. 她人不错 很好相处
[18:15] I’m kind of a veteran of the process, 我对这过程比较有经验
[18:17] so I could tell she wasn’t gonna make it. 所以告诉她她做不到的
[18:19] She just wasn’t ready. 她还没有准备好
[18:21] So can you tell us where to find her or not? 所以你知道哪能找到她吗
[18:24] When she told me she was leaving, 当她跟我说她要离开的时候
[18:25] I tried to talk her out of it, but she said it was too late. 我试图说服她 但她说已经晚了
[18:27] She already had this friend coming 她已经让一个朋友
[18:29] to pick her up. Uh… Beta. 来接她了 那个人好像叫贝塔
[18:32] Beta? 贝塔
[18:33] She used to call him Beta Ray in group. 她叫他贝塔·雷
[18:36] Someone she used to get high with. 是她以前一起吸毒的人
[18:38] Was there anything else? 还有其他信息吗
[18:39] That’s all I know. 我就知道这些
[18:41] I got to go. 我得走了
[18:43] I get caught, they take away my TV privileges. 要是被发现 他们会剥夺我看电视的权利
[18:46] Good luck. 祝你好运
[18:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:51] I’m gonna go out on a limb 我就大胆猜测一下
[18:52] and say that Beta Ray is a street name. 贝塔·雷应该是个假名
[18:55] I propose a brief suspension of your rules. 现在我们暂时不按你的规矩来
[18:58] Let me contact Watson. 我去联系一下华生
[18:59] She can search for it in the NYPD database. 她可以在纽约警局的数据库里找找这个名字
[19:01] Sherlock, buddy, 夏洛克 哥们
[19:03] what do you need a database for when you got Oscar Rankin? 你面前的可是奥斯卡·兰金了 还需要什么数据库
[19:06] You’re familiar with Beta Ray? 你和贝塔·雷很熟吗
[19:08] Not just that. 不止如此
[19:10] I got a good idea where to find him. 我有个好主意可以帮你找到他
[19:14] There was another set of works in the medicine cabinet. 药品柜那边还有一套吸毒用具
[19:16] I found this taped to the mirror. 我找到了这张照片 贴在镜子后面
[19:20] Just no sign of Alfredo Llamosa. 还是没有阿弗雷多·拉莫萨的踪迹
[19:22] No. 没有
[19:24] I find it hard to imagine Oscar would’ve brought him here. 很难想象奥斯卡会带他来这
[19:27] I mean, it’s right off a main road, 这里就在主路边上
[19:29] public stairwell. 用的是公共楼梯间
[19:33] Strange to see Oscar looking so happy. 奥斯卡看起来这么开心 我感觉有点奇怪
[19:38] Actually, it’s a little scary. 甚至有点害怕
[19:41] How’s that? 为什么
[19:43] Well, I’ve spent a lot of time with addicts. 我和很多瘾君子相处过
[19:46] The ones who manage to hold on to a sibling or a friend, 那些依靠仅有的亲人或朋友的瘾君子
[19:49] those relationships take on so much importance. 把这些亲密关系看得十分重要
[19:52] Makes you wonder 让你忍不住想
[19:53] how far he’d be willing to go to find her. 为了找到她他会做出什么事
[19:55] Yeah. Exactly. 对 正是
[20:04] What is it? 这是什么
[20:07] Blood? 有血迹吗
[20:07] I don’t think so. 好像没有
[20:09] I just don’t love that it was in the garbage. 但是我不喜欢这东西被扔在垃圾袋里
[20:12] Well, if he used it to hurt Alfredo, 如果他用这个来伤害阿弗雷多
[20:15] why would he come back to his apartment to get rid of it? 为什么会扔到自己的公寓里
[20:17] We are dealing with a heroin addict. 我们可是在和一个瘾君子打交道
[20:19] Still don’t know if he’s been here recently, 还是搞不清他最近有没有来过这里
[20:21] but I’m gonna bag this. 我先把这个装起来
[20:34] He has been here. 他来过这里
[20:40] ’73 Dodge Charger. 73年款道奇挑战者
[20:46] He’s not here. 他不在这
[20:47] But he probably was. 但很可能之前在
[20:49] Looks like he was trying to get out of here. 看起来他试图逃跑
[20:52] We should call in more police– 我们应该请更多警察增援
[20:53] do an area search, 做个区域搜索
[20:55] canvass the neighborhood. 对附近居民进行排查
[20:56] Maybe we’ll get lucky. 没准能有些收获
[20:58] I’ll call, but we’d have to be real lucky. 我会叫人的 但是这真的很需要运气
[21:00] Far as we know, Oscar had this car for, what, 目前据我们所知 在奥斯卡给你们打电话之前
[21:02] a good 12 hours before he called you guys. 有起码十二个小时的时间开着这辆车
[21:04] He could’ve stashed Alfredo damn near anywhere. 他可能把阿弗雷多藏在任何地方
[21:10] Maybe not anywhere. I just found this under the seat. 也许不是任何地方 我在座位下面找到了这个
[21:13] Dilby’s? 德尔比家
[21:14] It’s a burger chain. 这是一个快餐连锁店
[21:15] I’ve only ever seen them,in Long Island. 我曾经见过这家店 在长岛
[21:17] Look, the grease is still fresh. 看 油印还是新的
[21:18] So sometime after Oscar took Alfredo 所以在奥斯卡带走阿弗雷多
[21:21] but before he ditched the car here, 到他把车遗弃在这的这段时间里
[21:22] he went to Long Island? Why would he do that? 他去过长岛 为什么
[21:38] You implied you knew where Beta Ray lived. 你说你知道贝塔·雷住在哪
[21:41] No, I said I knew where we could find him. 不 我是说我知道在哪里能找到他
[21:44] So this is a heroin den? 所以这是个海洛因毒窝吗
[21:47] Those are bad for people in recovery, huh? 可不利于在戒毒中的人啊
[21:52] Sucks to be you. 做你真惨
[22:07] My buddy said Olivia and Beta Ray 我哥们说奥利维亚和贝塔·雷
[22:09] were here the other night. 之前那晚曾经来过这
[22:11] Beta’s supposed to be back tonight. 贝塔今晚应该回来的
[22:13] When? 什么时候
[22:15] Tonight. 今晚
[22:17] Because heroin addicts have such reliable itineraries. 因为瘾君子一般都有固定的行程
[22:20] Looks like we’re just gonna have to wait it out. 看起来我们要等了
[22:52] Oh, yeah, those are my buddy Mickey’s. 这都是我哥们米奇的
[22:54] He picks pockets. 他是个扒手
[22:55] Those are some of his trophies. 那些都是他的战利品
[22:58] Sit down, man. Take a load off. 坐吧 歇一会
[23:01] Relax. 放松
[23:03] Come on. 拜托
[23:08] Hey, you remember that Christmas? 你还记得那个圣诞节吗
[23:10] You hadn’t been in New York very long. 你刚来纽约
[23:12] You were all down in the dumps about that chick. 一心都在那个小妞身上
[23:14] Eileen. 爱琳
[23:15] No, uh, was it Irene? 不对 好像是艾琳吧
[23:19] Either way, Christmas Eve. 管他呢 反正平安夜那天
[23:22] I come to your place 我去你那里
[23:24] to check up on you, and you… 去看看你
[23:26] I find you all balled up on the floor. 发现你在地板上缩成一团
[23:30] Yeah, sobbing. 抽泣着
[23:32] Remember? 记得吗
[23:34] Not really. 记不大清了
[23:36] I held you. 我抱住你
[23:39] Yeah, man. 真的
[23:42] I promised I’d take care of things. 我答应过要照顾你
[23:44] Get you straight. And I did. 帮你走出来 我确实做了
[23:47] I took you to a place just like this. 我把你带到了一个和这里差不多的地方
[23:50] I was good to you, Sherlock. 我以前对你很好 夏洛克
[23:52] I was your friend. 我以前是你的朋友
[23:53] You were a cancer to me, Oscar, and I to you. 我们对彼此来说都有弊无利
[24:00] You should have seen him at the garage this morning. 你该见见他今早在修车厂的样子
[24:03] Alfredo. 阿弗雷多
[24:08] He was… he was so nice. 他…他真的很好
[24:11] You know, even with a gun in his face, 即使是我用枪指着他的头
[24:13] he kept telling me to s… you know, “Stay calm. 他也一直跟我说 “冷静点
[24:16] I don’t want any trouble.” 我不想惹麻烦”
[24:18] I get why you like him. 我明白你为什么喜欢他
[24:22] But anyway… 管他呢
[24:30] May I remind you we have business here. 提醒你一句 我们现在还有事要做
[24:32] Yeah, find Beta Ray. 是的 找到贝塔·雷
[24:34] I told you what he looks like. 我跟你说了他的样子
[24:36] Shaved head, spider tattoo right here. 光头 这个地方有个蜘蛛纹身
[24:42] Don’t take off on me, okay? 你可别自己跑了
[24:44] I wake up and you’re gone… 如果我醒来后你不见了
[24:45] I’d hate to be Alfredo. 阿弗雷多就惨了
[24:48] And compared to where he is, 而且跟他现在所在的地方相比
[24:49] this place is the Ritz. 这里简直就是五星级酒店
[24:52] Okay, got him. 好了 找到了
[24:54] Opening them up now. 正在打开
[24:55] Mr. Folsom gave us consent to search the property. 福尔瑟姆先生同意我们搜查他家
[24:58] Said he hadn’t seen 他说他已经有两年
[24:59] or talked to Oscar Rankin in two years. 没见过也没和奥斯卡·兰金说过话了
[25:02] I don’t think you’re gonna see any hostages we missed 我觉得你们在照片里肯定看不到
[25:04] in the pictures, but this way, 被绑架的人 不过这样一来
[25:05] you don’t have to take our word for it. 你们就能自己判断了
[25:07] No, I’m sure you’re right. 不 我相信你们是对的
[25:09] We appreciate you guys taking a look. 很感谢你们帮我们去查看
[25:10] You got it. 不客气
[25:11] We’ll keep an eye out for Rankin and Llamosa. 我们会留意兰金和拉莫萨的
[25:14] All right, thanks. 好的 谢了
[25:15] Police out on the island? 岛上的警察吗
[25:17] Suffolk County. 萨福克县
[25:19] Oscar Rankin has an uncle out in Wyandanch. 奥斯卡·兰金在威丹奇有个叔叔
[25:22] Clark Folsom. 克拉克·福尔瑟姆
[25:23] Posted bail for Oscar a couple times in 2011, 在2011年的时候他保释过奥斯卡好几次
[25:25] and his house is about a mile from a Dilby’s, 而且他家离德尔比家快餐只有一英里
[25:28] so it seemed like a good lead. 所以也许是条好线索
[25:29] Rankin have any other family out there? 兰金在那还有别的亲人吗
[25:31] He and his sister grew up in that area, 他和他妹妹从小在那里长大的
[25:33] but it doesn’t look like anyone else is still around. 不过那里现在好像没有什么亲人了
[25:35] A few of the guys have been helping make calls. 有几个同事一直在帮忙打电话
[25:37] Wake up all the Dilby’s owners and collect surveillance videos. 把德尔比家快餐的老板们叫起来 问他们要监控录像
[25:41] We were just gonna see how they’re doing. 我们正准备去看看有什么进展
[25:44] Oh, I’ll be with you guys in a minute. 我一会就去找你们
[25:49] Hello? 喂
[25:50] Watson. 华生
[25:51] Hey. Tell me you’re okay. 你没事吧
[25:54] Still with Oscar, unfortunately. 很不幸 还和奥斯卡在一起
[25:56] He’s resting at the moment. 他现在正在休息
[25:58] What number are you calling from? 你用谁的手机打的
[26:00] Well, I didn’t get the owner’s name. 我不知道手机主人的名字
[26:01] She, too, is unconscious. 她也神志不清了
[26:03] Where are you? 你在哪
[26:04] Fordham Heights. Shooting gallery. 福特汉姆高地 毒窝
[26:08] Sherlock. 夏洛克
[26:09] We’re awaiting a friend of Olivia’s. 我们在等奥利维亚的一个朋友
[26:13] How goes your search? 你搜查得怎么样了
[26:14] We found the car. 我们找到了那辆车
[26:16] We think Oscar drove it to Long Island, 我们认为奥斯卡开车去过长岛
[26:17] possibly to stash Alfredo, but beyond that… 可能是为了藏阿弗雷多 但除此之外…
[26:20] I may be able to better focus your efforts. 我也许能帮你缩小点范围
[26:23] There are some stains on Oscar’s coat. 奥斯卡的外套上有些污渍
[26:25] Most of those stains are transmission fluid. 大部分都是传动液
[26:28] But there’s also some powder– the kind of dust 但还有一些是粉末 就是那种
[26:30] which is created when you cut stone. 切割石头的时候产生的粉末
[26:33] Marble or granite, most likely. 很有可能是大理石或者花岗岩
[26:36] If the fluid is from Alfredo’s garage, 如果传动液是在阿弗雷多的修车厂里沾上的
[26:38] that means Oscar hasn’t changed his clothes today. 那就说明奥斯卡今天没有换衣服
[26:41] The dust might be from wherever he left Alfredo. 粉末可能是他藏阿弗雷多时沾上的
[26:44] Could be a construction site 可能是建筑工地
[26:45] or a quarry or a tile warehouse. 采石场 或者瓷砖仓库
[26:47] I’ll let Marcus and the captain know. 我去告诉马库斯和警监
[26:49] We’ll get people out to any places that match. 我们会派人去搜查类似地方
[26:51] Keep me apprised of any developments via text. 有任何进展都用短信告诉我
[26:55] I think maybe you should come in. 我觉得你应该跟我们一起
[26:57] No. 不行
[26:58] If Oscar thinks that taking you to a shooting gallery is 如果奥斯卡认为带你去毒窝
[27:00] gonna help you find his sister, 就能找到他妹妹
[27:01] he’s not just deranged, he’s an idiot. 那么他不仅疯了 而且还是个傻子
[27:03] He’s also the only person 他是唯一一个
[27:04] who knows for certain where Alfredo is. 知道阿弗雷多在哪里的人
[27:06] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[27:07] Yes, triggers abound here. 是的 这里有很多注射器
[27:10] So do all the other trappings of the heroin lifestyle. 还有很多吸毒的工具
[27:12] I’m no closer to using than I was yesterday. 但我不会复吸的
[27:15] Be in touch. 保持联络
[27:39] Wake up. 醒醒
[27:46] What is this? Is Beta Ray here? 怎么了 贝塔·雷回来了吗
[27:49] No. 没有
[27:51] Then what is it? 那是什么事
[27:52] We’re leaving. 我们要走了
[27:54] I told you– we go when I say we go. 我告诉过你 我说走才能走
[27:57] This belongs to Jonathan Bloom. 这是乔纳森·布鲁姆的
[27:59] See how clean it is compared to the others hanging over there? 觉不觉得它跟那里的其它东西比起来很干净
[28:01] That’s because he was here two nights ago. 那是因为他两晚前在这里
[28:04] Same night your sister was here. Your friend Mickey 那晚你妹妹也在 你的朋友米奇
[28:07] just confessed to relieving him of his wallet. 刚刚承认偷了他的钱包
[28:08] So? 然后呢
[28:10] So I’m familiar with Mr. Bloom, 我对布鲁姆先生很熟悉
[28:11] or at least the rumors surrounding him. 至少对关于他的一些传闻很熟悉
[28:13] It’s possible Olivia left with him. 有可能奥利维亚和他一起离开了
[28:15] If she did, we haven’t got a second to lose. 如果是这样 那我们一秒钟都不能耽搁
[28:22] You guys don’t look like cops. 你们看起来不像警察
[28:24] As I explained to your doorman, 我已经和你的门卫解释过了
[28:26] I’m a consultant for the NYPD. 我是纽约警局的顾问侦探
[28:27] This man… consults me. 这个人…是找我帮忙的
[28:31] Well, come in, tell me what I’m alleged to have done this time. 进来吧 告诉我这次指控的罪名是什么
[28:43] You don’t really seem too surprised to see us. 你见到我们并不惊讶
[28:46] I’ve grown accustomed to a certain baseline of harassment 我对于警察习惯性的骚扰
[28:48] when it comes to the police. 已经习以为常了
[28:51] But my patience is not without its limits, 但是我的忍耐也是有限度的
[28:53] so ask what you’re here to ask and let me get back to bed. 所以有什么问题快问然后我就可以去睡了
[28:56] Mm. I, myself, have, uh, been aware of your reputation 我个人了解你的事
[28:58] for a few years now. Yeah. 已经有很多年了
[29:00] I followed your story in the news. 我会关注有关你的新闻
[29:04] Something tells me I shouldn’t be flattered. 我的预感告诉我 不该为此感到高兴
[29:07] I’ve not been tracking your business triumphs. 我不是在记录你的商务胜利业绩
[29:09] I’ve been following your other stories. 我是在记录一些其他的故事
[29:11] Those persistent rumors surrounding your proclivities. 比如那些对于你癖好的流言
[29:15] That you like young women who can’t fight back. 比如你喜欢那些无力还手的年轻女孩
[29:17] Women that you hand-pick from nightclubs and drug dens, 你会从夜店和毒窝里面亲自选出那些
[29:21] who do what you want in exchange for a fix, you know. 愿意为换取毒品让你对她们为所欲为的女孩
[29:24] Women who, on one or two occasions, have just… 那些 时不时就会
[29:27] never been seen again. 消失不见的女孩们
[29:29] Then you must also know 那么你肯定知道
[29:30] that those rumors have never been proven. 那些都只是未经证实的谣言
[29:33] There’s a conspicuous lack 在你的这栋楼里面
[29:34] of security cameras in your building. 监控摄像头惊人得少
[29:35] I’m assuming it’s because the owner– you– 我只能假设 楼的主人 你
[29:39] wants it that way. 是特意想要这样的
[29:41] I think it’s time you explained why you’re here. 我想你该解释一下为什么来这里了
[29:44] A young woman, Olivia Rankin… 一位年轻女人 奥利维亚·兰金
[29:48] went missing two nights ago from a heroin den 两天前的晚上在一个海洛因毒窝里失踪
[29:51] where you were seen. 而有人在那见到过你
[29:54] You lost this there. 你把这个落在那里了
[29:58] She’s not here. Nobody is. 她不在这里 这里没人
[30:07] Well, obviously that’s mine. 很显然 这个是我的
[30:09] But I can’t say I’ve seen the girl. 但是我没有见过这个女孩
[30:13] Look, I don’t know where I lost that, 我不知道我是在哪里丢了这个
[30:15] but come on, I certainly wasn’t in some heroin den. 但是 我肯定没去过什么海洛因毒窝
[30:21] Olivia Rankin! Tell us everything. 奥利维亚·兰金 告诉我们一切
[30:23] I met her in a building in Fordham Heights the night before last. 前天晚上我在福德姆高地的一栋楼里见过她
[30:26] You brought her here? 你把她带来这里了吗
[30:27] Yes, but she robbed me. 是的 但是她抢劫了我
[30:28] She’s the one who-who messed up my arm. 就是她把我的胳膊弄伤的
[30:30] Explain that. 解释一下
[30:31] I thought she was up for a party. 我还以为她也想找乐子呢
[30:33] You assaulted her? 你侵犯了她吗
[30:34] No, she attacked me. 不 是她袭击了我
[30:35] She fought back. 她还手了
[30:37] She took my stash and some loose money and ran. 她把我的私藏和一些钱拿走就跑了
[30:39] I called the doorman to try to stop her, 我叫门卫试图拦住她
[30:40] but it was too late– he’d already put her in a car. 但是太晚了 他已经帮她叫了车
[30:43] Aah! It was a service. 那是个租车服务
[30:44] I’ll tell them to give you the name. 我让他们把名字给你
[30:49] Every available cop for 20 miles, 拿骚和萨福克警局调用了
[30:51] Nassau and Suffolk PDs has been searching. 附近三十公里的所有警力参与搜索
[30:54] Construction sites, tile stores, hardware stores. 建筑工地 砖瓦店和五金商店
[30:58] We are running out of places to look. 我们几乎都找遍了
[31:00] I’m thinking maybe we should go have a conversation 我觉得我们应该和奥斯卡的叔叔
[31:02] with Oscar’s uncle ourselves, see if we can shake 亲自谈谈 看看我们是不是能
[31:04] something out of him the other guys missed. 问出一些别人忽略的情况
[31:10] Hey. Don’t even go there. 先不要设想最糟的
[31:14] I’m not. It’s just… 我没有 只是
[31:17] That photo of Alfredo that Oscar left us– 那张奥斯卡给我们的阿弗雷多的照片
[31:19] it only proved he was alive yesterday morning. 只能证明他昨天早上还活着
[31:22] If Oscar didn’t leave him somewhere safe, 如果奥斯卡没有把他留在什么安全的地方
[31:23] if he wasn’t careful… 如果他没有小心…
[31:24] We can’t come at it that way. Not yet. 我们不能那么想 还不行
[31:27] But like I was saying, we could pay a visit to the uncle– 但是就像我说的 我们可以去找他叔叔
[31:29] Folsom– apply a little more pressure. 福尔瑟姆 给他施加点压力
[31:36] Headstone engravers. 墓碑雕刻
[31:38] That’s another place where they cut marble. 在那里他们也会切割大理石
[31:40] There’s a lot of them on this part of the island. 在这片区域有很多雕刻师
[31:42] There’s a lot of cemeteries out here. 也有很多的公墓
[31:45] You know, those photos from his uncle’s house… 那些在他叔叔屋里拍的照片
[31:49] There was a jacket draped over a chair. 在椅子上挂了一件夹克
[31:55] “South Shore.” “南岸”
[31:58] “South Shore Memorials.” “南岸纪念馆”
[32:03] You sure that driver didn’t just rip us off? 你确定那个司机没有骗我们吗
[32:07] This is where he said he brought her. 他说他把她载到了这里
[32:09] No reason to lie. 他没理由撒谎
[32:11] Uh, $50 fare’s a pretty good reason. 五十块钱是很好的撒谎理由
[32:15] If that was the case, he could have taken us much further. 如果是这样的话 他会把我们带到更远
[32:18] We know from Bloom that her pockets were full 我们从布鲁姆那里知道她的口袋里面
[32:20] of freshly stolen, high-grade heroin. 都是新偷来的高品质海洛因
[32:24] Perhaps she just wanted a safe, dry place to sample the goods. 也许她是想找个安全干燥的地方享用一些
[32:29] You know there might be more addicts in there, right? 你知道那里面可能会有更多的瘾君子吧
[32:32] More people using. 更多吸毒的人
[32:35] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[32:37] Oh, this doesn’t bother you? 那对你没影响吗
[32:41] The shooting gallery last night? 昨晚在毒窝
[32:44] Seeing everything that you saw? 看到你所见的一切
[32:48] Wow. You’re, like… what, you’re, like, cured now? 你…你真的已经完全戒掉了吗
[32:51] That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard you say, 这是我认识你这么久以来
[32:53] and I’ve known you a long time. 听过你说的最傻的话之一
[32:59] What? 怎么了
[33:02] Wait here. 在这里等着
[33:04] Why? 为什么
[33:04] Just do as I say. 照我说的做
[33:40] What is it? What’s wrong? 发现什么了 怎么了
[33:44] So what was all this about? 这些都是为了什么
[33:46] What was the purpose? 目的是什么
[33:48] What are you talking about, purpose? 你在说什么 什么目的
[33:50] Well, Olivia’s dead. 奥利维亚死了
[33:52] She has been for two days. 她已经死了两天了
[33:56] You’ve known the entire time. 你一直都知道
[33:58] What? 什么
[34:00] I found your boot prints. 我看到你的鞋印了
[34:01] Army surplus, size nine and a half. 军用靴 九码半
[34:04] It’s the same tread pattern you left 跟你踩阿弗雷多手机时
[34:05] when you stamped on Alfredo’s phone. 留下的鞋底纹路一样
[34:08] You found Olivia yourself. 你自己找到了奥利维亚
[34:11] Then you took Alfredo, 然后才带走阿弗雷多
[34:13] and then you called me and you asked for my help. 接着打电话给我找我帮忙
[34:16] And I’d like to know why. 我想要知道原因
[34:24] I didn’t tell you how Olivia got hooked, right? 我没告诉过你奥利维亚是怎么染上毒瘾的吧
[34:29] She dropped out of high school, ran away to the city. 她高中退学 自己跑来城里
[34:32] Just like her big brother. 就跟她哥哥我一样
[34:35] Yeah, she crashed with me. 对 她就住在我那儿
[34:38] Pretty soon, my bad habits became her bad habits. 很快 她就沾染上了我的恶习
[34:44] She called me right after she left that Bloom guy’s place. 她从那个叫布鲁姆的家伙的住处离开后就打给了我
[34:48] She told me what happened. 把事情都告诉了我
[34:50] That she took all his stuff. 说她拿走了他所有的东西
[34:53] She was all shook up. 她的情况非常糟
[34:56] But it’s funny, you know? 但这很搞笑 知道吗
[34:58] ‘Cause when I found her, all I could think about was you. 因为当我找到她时 满脑子想的都是你
[35:05] Your voice in my head… 脑海里回荡着你的声音
[35:09] saying all that stuff you always say about me. 都是那些你常说的关于我的话
[35:14] That I’m despicable, I’m dumb. 说我卑鄙无耻 愚蠢至极
[35:19] That I’m a piece of garbage. 简直就是人渣
[35:21] Well, and you’re right. 你说对了
[35:23] Again. 又一次
[35:26] And it made me want to show you that I’m right about you, too. 这让我想向你证明我对你的看法也是对的
[35:30] I knew, if I made you look for her, you’d find her. 我知道如果我逼你去找她 你就会答应
[35:33] But first, you’d have to go through what she went through, 但在那之前 你必须经历她所经历的一切
[35:37] see what she saw, go down the same dark holes. 见她所见 沉沦堕落
[35:40] And I was gonna be there to watch, 我就可以做个旁观者
[35:42] watch it when it hit you. 看着你明白过来
[35:44] When you realize that this is where you belong. 明白这才是你的归属
[35:49] In a place like this, Sherlock. 像这样的地方 夏洛克
[35:51] With people like me. 和我这样的人
[35:54] I was gonna be there to watch you fall. 我本想看着你沉沦
[36:01] Why do you keep fighting it, huh? 为什么你总是不停抗争
[36:05] Why put yourself through this? 为什么让你自己承受这些
[36:08] We both know it’s just a matter of time, 我俩都知道这只是早晚的问题
[36:11] so why not just 为何不
[36:14] cut to the chase? 直截了当一点
[36:17] You’re gonna tell me where Alfredo is. 你告诉我阿弗雷多在哪
[36:21] Why? Why, ’cause he’s your buddy now, huh? 为什么 因为他现在是你的伙伴
[36:25] He’s your pal? 是你的挚友
[36:27] No, because he has… 不 因为他跟
[36:31] nothing to do with this. 跟此事无关
[36:33] No, he does, Sherlock. 有关系 夏洛克
[36:36] But he doesn’t have to. 但他不必如此
[36:42] Oh, you didn’t fall last night, 你昨晚没有复吸
[36:46] so now I just have to give you a little push. 现在我只需再推你一把
[37:04] Old man who owned the place passed away a few months ago. 之前拥有这店的老家伙几个月前去世了
[37:07] Family didn’t want to be in the headstone business anymore. 他家人不想继续做墓碑生意
[37:09] I think they’re still looking for a buyer. 可能还在寻找买家
[37:12] Your perp’s uncle, Folsom, worked here for 30 years. 你们嫌犯的叔叔福尔瑟姆 在这工作了三十年
[37:15] Oscar must have known about this place. 奥斯卡肯定知道这里
[37:17] Seems like a pretty good place to hide a hostage to me. 我觉得是个不错的藏人质的地方
[37:20] Let’s go through the property, top to bottom. 我们彻底排查一下这里
[37:25] Oh, I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[37:27] But don’t worry. 但别担心
[37:29] It’s good stuff. 这是上等货
[37:31] It’s from the stash Olivia took off Bloom. 是奥利维亚从布鲁姆那里拿来的
[37:34] Same stuff that killed her. 就是那东西害死了她
[37:36] Well, obviously, I don’t want you 显然 我不想你跟她一样
[37:37] to take as much as she did. 吸那么多
[37:39] The whole point of this is that you remember. 我只是想要你记得
[37:41] How you got here, who brought you. 记得你怎么来的 谁带你来的
[37:46] Oh, there’s that look again. 又是这副表情
[37:47] The one that says, “What bones should I break, 好像在说”我该敲碎哪些骨头
[37:49] and in what order?” 哪个先哪个后呢”
[37:50] Well, you can try it, 你尽管试试看
[37:52] but as soon as you touch me, I’m done talking. 但只要你碰我 我就什么都不会说了
[37:55] I’ll never tell you how to find Alfredo. 我永远都不会告诉你怎么找到阿弗雷多
[37:57] And he’ll die, just like Olivia died. 他必死无疑 就像奥利维亚一样
[38:00] It’ll be your fault this time, not mine. 这就成了你的错 不是我的
[38:20] Back here! I think I hear someone! 这里 我好像听到声音了
[38:27] Pop the lock. 把锁撬开
[38:40] Alfredo. 阿弗雷多
[38:41] It’s like an oven in here. 里面真像蒸笼一样
[38:42] Somebody get a bus! 快去叫救护车
[38:45] He’s probably dehydrated. 他可能脱水了
[38:46] We need a bus forthwith to South Shore Memorials. 请派一辆救护车前往南岸纪念馆
[38:49] 1,000 block of Route 109. 109号公路一千区
[38:51] African-American male, 非洲裔美国男性
[38:52] mid-30s, suffering from severe dehydration. 三十四五岁 严重脱水
[38:54] Alfredo, you’re gonna be okay, all right? 阿弗雷多 你没事了
[38:57] I’m gonna get him some water. 我去给他弄点水
[38:58] I’ll let Sherlock know he’s okay. 并告诉夏洛克他没事了
[38:59] All right. Gonna get you out of here, okay? 好的 我们这就带你出去
[39:02] Stay with me. 保持清醒
[39:08] 已找到阿弗雷多 他没事 你能接电话吗
[39:08] What is that? Hey. 那是什么
[39:10] I said no phones. 我说过不许带手机
[39:12] Hey, I said no phones! 喂 我说过不许带手机
[40:40] Just wanted to see how you were doing. 我就是想看看你怎么样
[40:47] It’s been three days. 已经过了三天
[40:48] I thought you might be ready to talk. 我想你可能准备好聊聊了
[40:56] Something you need to know. 有件事你需要知道
[40:59] Your father called. 你父亲打来电话
[41:03] I don’t know how, 不知是通过什么途径
[41:05] but he found out about what happened. 但他得知了发生的事情
[41:08] He’s getting on a plane. 他已经登上了飞机
[41:12] He’s gonna be here tomorrow. 明天就会到了
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme