Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Hannah, the guy laid hands on you. 汉娜 那家伙伤害了你
[00:06] I am not nine years old anymore, Dad. 我已经不是九岁小孩了 爸爸
[00:09] I want to be promoted just as bad as the next cop, 我跟其他警察一样都渴望晋升
[00:11] and I’m not just talking about Detective. 不仅仅是升到警探
[00:14] I want to be Captain someday, like you. 我想有一天跟你一样 当上警监
[00:17] But it’s never gonna happen if people look at me 但如果大家都拿我当受害者看待
[00:20] and they see “Victim.” 那我永远都晋升不了
[00:25] Watson, you still over there? 华生 你还在那吗
[00:26] Yes, I’m still here, 对 我还在
[00:27] because I can’t go home, because of you. 因为我不能回家 因为你
[00:30] Why did you bring the bees in the house anyway? 你为什么要把蜜蜂弄到家里呢
[00:31] Varroa mites are a pernicious threat to the colony. 蜂螨对蜜蜂种群是致命的威胁
[00:34] I intended a thorough inspection, 我准备进行一次彻底的检查
[00:35] as well as an application of baker’s sugar 并且用糖作为
[00:37] as a preventative measure. 预防措施
[00:39] My thoughts were concerned with colony collapse. 我只顾着担心它们的种群会坍塌
[00:41] I failed to see the more urgent threat 没能注意到更紧急的
[00:43] of table collapse. 桌子坍塌的威胁
[00:44] Wait a second. 等等
[00:45] You’re not talking about my table, are you? 你不是在说我的桌子吧
[00:47] The one that I bought for my apartment? 我从我公寓搬来的那张
[00:49] Two hours should be sufficient to return the hive to stasis. 两个小时就够让蜂巢回归平静了
[00:52] I’ll be in touch. 我会再跟你联系的
[00:54] Do you have a roommate? 你有室友吗
[00:55] Nah. 没有
[00:56] Don’t get one. Ever. 别找室友 永远别找
[00:57] Trouble in paradise? 家里出事了吗
[00:58] Well, nothing a good exterminator couldn’t solve. 没事 没有用杀虫剂解决不了的问题
[01:01] Tonight still a good night to talk? 今晚可以聊聊吗
[01:03] Yeah, let’s just get out of here. 可以 只要离开这里就行
[01:04] I need coffee that wasn’t made by a cop. 我想来一杯不是警察做的咖啡
[01:08] Three neighborhood drugstores, 三家社区药店
[01:10] all in my precinct, 都在我的辖区里
[01:11] all robbed in the last month. 上周都被抢劫了
[01:15] None of the stores had security cameras 这些药店都没有安保摄像头
[01:17] but all the robberies took place 但所有的劫案都发生在
[01:19] right when the owners were closing up for the night. 晚上店主要打烊的时候
[01:21] Descriptions of the perps match in all three, 三起案子的嫌疑人描述相符
[01:23] and also, they only took prescription pills. 而且他们只拿处方药
[01:25] High street value. Oxy, hydrocodone. 街头价格很高 奥施康定 氢可酮
[01:28] Sounds like it was all done by the same crew. 听起来像是同一伙人干的
[01:31] I’ve been re-interviewing witnesses, 我一直在重新询问目击者
[01:34] putting in extra hours, 加班加点
[01:35] keeping an eye on the other stores. 留意其他的药店
[01:36] But, uh… I’m not making much headway. 但我没什么进展
[01:41] Is there a detective on this case? 这个案子有警探负责吗
[01:44] Hanford. 汉福德
[01:47] I’m not trying to step on his toes, I’m… 我不想冒犯他 我…
[01:50] I don’t want to be disrespectful, but… 我不想表现得不尊重 但…
[01:53] …but his plate’s kind of full right now. 但他还有很多别的事
[01:57] It’s my neighborhood. 那是我负责的社区
[01:59] My partner and I, we… 我跟我的搭档
[02:00] we have to look these people 我们每天都会
[02:01] in the eye every day. 见到这些人
[02:04] They’re scared. 他们很害怕
[02:05] It would, it would mean a lot to them– 如果我能破了这个案子
[02:08] a lot to me– if I could bring this one home. 这对他们和我都意义重大
[02:12] All right. 好吧
[02:13] I’ll take a look. 我会查一下的
[02:14] Um, I’ll let you know if anything comes up. 如果有发现我就告诉你
[02:21] I know it’s late here. 我知道很晚了
[02:24] Uh, well, you wanted to go to school out west, no? 不是你自己想去西部念书的吗
[02:27] Or is it just that I’m keeping you from a party? 还是我打扰你参加派对了
[02:37] Hey, I’m-I’m sorry. 喂 抱歉
[02:38] Yeah, some drunk and he almost hit me. 对 有人喝多了差点撞到我
[02:40] No, no, no, no, I’m fine, I’m fine. 不不不 我没事 我没事
[02:41] I guess the bars must be letting out. 我猜一定是酒吧开始打烊了
[02:57] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[03:09] Hey, man, what’s wrong? 喂 伙计 怎么了
[03:10] Let’s go. 走吧
[03:38] What a drunk idiot. 真是个喝多的白痴
[03:39] I tell you, man… 我跟你说 伙计
[03:41] you had an angel looking out for you tonight. 你今晚真是遇到守护天使了
[04:24] You said you knew this guy. 你说你认识这个人
[04:26] I was an admirer. 我是仰慕他
[04:28] Garrison Boyd was president 加里森·博伊德是
[04:29] of the Five Boroughs Skeptics Association. 五区无神论协会的主席
[04:32] He was a debunker of the highest order. 他是最高指示的揭露者
[04:34] He was a bright light of reason 他是轻信和魔幻想法的
[04:36] in a sea of gullibility and magical thought. 大海中的一束理智之光
[04:40] He was a professional doubter. 他是个专业的怀疑者
[04:42] Of…? 怀疑什么
[04:43] Pseudoscience, the paranormal, 伪科学 超自然理念
[04:45] organized religion– all the usual bollocks. 有组织的宗教 所有常见的鬼话
[04:48] He wrote a blog that I rather enjoyed. 他写了一个我非常欣赏的博客
[04:50] Did he believe in crowbars? 他信仰撬棍吗
[04:52] ‘Cause I’m pretty sure 因为我非常确定
[04:54] that’s what caved his skull in. 就是那东西敲进了他的颅骨
[05:02] You put the time of death at approximately one hour 你说死亡时间大约是他的车被发现前
[05:04] before his car was found. 一个小时
[05:06] I’m guessing whoever killed him 我猜杀他的人
[05:08] was hoping that the impact of the train 是希望火车的撞击
[05:09] would hide the real cause of death. 能掩盖真正的死因
[05:13] It says here you removed 这里说你从他
[05:14] a small, conical object from beneath his right eye socket. 右眼眶下找到了一个小小的锥形物体
[05:17] After he was struck, he fell forward. 他被攻击之后向前倒下
[05:20] This got wedged under his eye on the way down. 倒下时这东西插进了他的眼睛下方
[05:25] Don’t know what it is, yet, 还不知道这是什么
[05:25] but I’m sending it to the lab. 但我正要把它送到实验室去
[05:26] It’s the tip of a hat. 这是帽子的尖顶
[05:30] You are familiar with the vile practice 你对那些可耻的草坪装饰物
[05:32] of lawn ornamentation? 熟悉吗
[05:33] The worst offenders employ garden gnomes, 最可怕的人会用园艺小矮人
[05:35] yea big, white beards… 留着白色的大胡子
[05:36] Pointy red hats. 尖尖的红帽子
[05:38] If he wasn’t so dead, 如果他没死
[05:39] I suspect Mr. Boyd would find it ironic 我觉得博伊德先生会觉得
[05:41] that a diminutive wood spirit 一个小木人的灵魂参与了他的谋杀
[05:42] played a role in his murder. 这件事很讽刺
[05:47] He was particularly aggressive in his pursuit of those 他在职业生涯中对那些靠骗术谋利的人
[05:49] who sought to profit from their hoaxes, 非常不客气
[05:53] so… perhaps his persistence 所以也许他的坚持
[05:55] is the reason he now lies here. 就是他现在躺在这里的原因
[05:57] You really think being debunked is a reason to kill somebody? 你真的觉得被人揭露了会成为杀人的理由吗
[05:59] Some of the most aggressive correspondence on his Web site 他网站上最具攻击性的回复
[06:02] came from local ghost tour operators, 来自本地的幽灵之行发起人
[06:04] hawkers of phony medical cures… 卖假药的饲鹰者
[06:07] I think one recent expose target 我觉得最近一个被揭露的目标
[06:09] might have not so much a reasonable motive for murder 也许不会把谋杀的合理动机
[06:12] as a lower standard for committing one. 当做犯案的最低标准
[06:15] ‘Cause he’s almost certainly insane. 因为他基本已经疯了
[06:21] I won’t pretend that Mr. Boyd and I 我不会否认我和博伊德先生
[06:22] didn’t have a contentious relationship. 经常争吵的事实
[06:25] He took issue with the church on more than one occasion. 他动不动就对教堂发难
[06:28] You mean, he took issue with your cult. 你是说他对你的邪教发难
[06:31] He misused that term, as well. 他也误用了那个词
[06:34] That’s just the kind of rigid, closed-minded thinking 那真是我在这里布道所反对的
[06:36] that I preach against here. 狭隘的死脑筋
[06:38] At one time or another, 时代不同
[06:39] every great religion has been attacked as a cult. 所有伟大的宗教都被当作邪教攻击
[06:42] So have most cults. 大部分邪教也是这样
[06:48] Excuse me for a minute, would you? 稍等我一下行吗
[06:50] Where are you…? 你要去…
[06:51] Look, the victim published almost two dozen 受害者在发表了几篇
[06:54] threatening responses you sent him, 批评教堂的募捐方式的文章后
[06:55] after he posted a few articles 公开了二十多条
[06:57] criticizing the church’s recruitment methods. 你发给他的恐吓回复
[06:59] Well, I have the right to respond, 我有权利回复
[07:01] if somebody publishes lies about what we’re trying to do here. 如果有人在歪曲我们所做的事的话
[07:04] You told Mr. Boyd that his attacks had 你告诉博伊德先生他的批评
[07:06] begun a chain reaction that would lead to 会造成连锁反应并引起
[07:08] “His removal from this physical reality.” “他从这个世界上的消失”
[07:11] We meditate here. 我们在这里冥想
[07:13] We practice energy transference. 我们练习能量转移
[07:15] So when I wrote to him, I was merely 所以在我给他留言的时候
[07:17] absorbing his hateful energy 我完全是吸收他的负能量
[07:19] and reflecting it back. 然后再反射回去
[07:21] Did I harm him physically? No. 我对他造成身体伤害了吗 没有
[07:23] Did I appeal to the Quantum Source 我到量子源头寻求
[07:25] for swift and final justice? Perhaps. 快速的最终正义了吗 也许吧
[07:27] In other words, you prayed for the guy to die. 换句话说 你祈祷那个人去死
[07:30] That’s not a crime, is it? 这不算犯罪吧
[07:32] So we’re done here. 我们谈完了
[07:33] The church held a 12-hour service last night. 教堂昨晚进行了十二小时的活动
[07:35] Attendance was mandatory, 所有人强制出席
[07:37] so no one here could have killed Garrison Boyd. 所以这里没人能杀加里森·博伊德
[07:39] We’re just taking your new friend’s word for it? 我们要相信你的新朋友的话吗
[07:41] Her name is Aria. And yes, we are. 她叫阿利娅 而且是的 我们信她
[07:44] When it became clear that this one 但我意识到这个人除了劝诱改宗
[07:45] would do little more than proselytize, 不会干别的的时候
[07:47] I scanned his herd and realized that Aria 我扫视了一下他的教徒并意识到
[07:49] was having second thoughts about being here. 阿利娅对待在这里有另外的想法
[07:51] Aria’s a Level Three Conduit. 阿利娅是三级导师
[07:52] After a brief conversation with Aria, 和阿利娅进行过一次简短交谈后
[07:54] AKA Elizabeth Weinberg, 其实她真名是伊丽莎白·温伯格
[07:57] I was able to determine 我确信
[07:58] that some unresolved issues from her childhood 她童年一些未解的心结
[08:00] had led to a transference of a need for structure 导致了她对芬恩先生打造的规则
[08:02] and discipline onto Mr. Finn. 和结构的移情
[08:03] Elizabeth agreed, and has forthwith terminated 伊丽莎白同意 并已经终止了
[08:05] her relationship with your church. 自己和教会的关系
[08:07] What? 什么
[08:07] So wait a second. 等一下
[08:08] Are you saying you deprogrammed her? 你是说你改造了她
[08:10] I would never use such a rigid and closed-minded term. 我可不会用这样一个僵化而闭塞的术语
[08:12] She did, however, share some useful information 虽然她确实和我交流了一些
[08:14] on the church’s methods. 关于教会运行方式上的一些有用信息
[08:15] Apparently, their esteemed leader 显然 他们令人尊敬的领袖
[08:17] likes to send his acolytes out 喜欢派出助手
[08:19] to follow, photograph and harass people 跟踪 偷拍 骚扰
[08:21] who dare to criticize him. 那些异见者
[08:23] So she’s currently in your office, 所以她现在正在你的办公室里
[08:24] e-mailing me the dossier you compiled on Garrison Boyd. 给我发你为加里森·博伊德编写的档案
[08:27] I’m hopeful it will, uh, shed some additional light 我希望这会给案件的侦破
[08:29] on his final days. 带来一些曙光
[08:31] Ms. Weinberg is leaving with us. 温伯格小姐会和我们一起离开
[08:33] Any attempt to hinder her return to her former life 任何强迫她回到教会的行为
[08:36] will be met with an energy transference most unpleasant. 都会面临着最不友好的能量转移
[08:43] Joan. 乔恩
[08:45] Heard you were helping Hannah with something. 听说你最近在帮汉娜的忙
[08:47] Yeah, there’s been some robberies in her precinct. 是啊 她所在的分局最近有些劫案
[08:50] She wants to help. 她需要一些帮助
[08:52] You sure it’s not a bother? 希望不会打扰到你
[08:53] No, not at all. 不会的
[08:54] I got into it this morning 我今早开始跟进的
[08:56] and now I’m helping Sherlock 现在来帮夏洛克
[08:57] with this homicide he’s working. 处理他在调查的凶杀案
[09:00] Just make sure she knows 一定要让她知道
[09:01] whose consultant you really are. 你的主业在哪边
[09:03] All right. 我会的
[09:14] So when were you going to inform me 你打算什么时候知会我
[09:15] that we’re assisting Hannah Gregson on a case? 我们正在为汉娜·格雷森的案子提供帮助
[09:18] You could hear all that? 这你都能听见
[09:21] We aren’t helping her, okay? 不是我们
[09:22] I am. 只有我
[09:23] And it’s not a secret. 这也不是什么秘密
[09:25] I’m just gonna run down a lead or two. 我只是准备查一两个线索
[09:26] It shouldn’t take too much time. 不会占用很多时间的
[09:27] It took time this morning. 今早就占用时间了
[09:29] So is this everything from the church? 所以这就是教堂得到的所有东西吗
[09:31] It is a testament to the insidiousness of cult thinking: 这是对邪教思想之阴险的证明
[09:33] A charismatic loon like Finn warps impressionable minds 像芬恩这样充满魅力的狂人扭曲易受影响的心灵
[09:37] and then sends them to stalk and harass. 并让他们进行跟踪和骚扰
[09:40] And here I thought they just sold flowers at the airport. 我还以为他们只是在机场里卖花呢
[09:43] I find the practice repulsive, 我本来对这种行为是很排斥的
[09:44] but in this case, it may have played in our favor. 但是这个案件里 可能对我们大有助益
[09:47] Two cult members were assigned 这两名邪教成员在博伊德
[09:48] to Garrison Boyd in the weeks before his murder. 被谋杀的前几周被指派去跟踪他
[09:50] Thanks to their long lenses and meticulous 感谢他们的高清长镜头
[09:54] note-taking, we may have a person of interest… 和仔细记录 我们现在有了第一个嫌疑人
[09:57] a man by the name of Collin Eisely. 叫做科林·艾斯利
[10:02] I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[10:03] I need to catch up a little, here. 我需要点时间消化一下
[10:05] Have I been under police surveillance? 我已经被警方监控了吗
[10:07] No, those were taken by someone who was interested in that man, 不 拍照片的人是对画面中的这位先生有兴趣
[10:11] Garrison Boyd. 加里森·博伊德
[10:12] We have hundreds of photographs of him, 我们有上百张他的照片
[10:14] in all manner of activities, 包括各种各样的活动
[10:15] Those, however, are the only ones 这些照片拍下了他唯一一次
[10:17] where he appears to be in heated altercation with a man 与一个男人发生了激烈冲突
[10:19] two days before he was murdered. 就在他被杀前两天
[10:21] This guy was murdered? 这人被杀了
[10:22] Last night. 昨晚的事
[10:24] Do you want to tell us how you knew him? 你还不打算告诉我们你怎么认识他的吗
[10:26] I didn’t. 我不认识
[10:28] Uh… the day these were taken, 拍这些照片的那天
[10:29] he was waiting for me outside my building. 他一直在我房子外面等我
[10:31] I’d never seen him before. 我之前没有见过他
[10:34] I’m confused. 我有点糊涂了
[10:35] Does being accosted by a lunatic make me a murder suspect? 被一个疯子搭话就让我成了一桩谋杀案的嫌犯了
[10:39] Well, that depends on why he accosted you. 这取决于他为什么找你搭话
[10:42] I’m in real estate. 我是做房地产的
[10:44] Late last year, I looked 去年年底
[10:45] at some beach properties out on Long Island. 我在长岛海岸看中了一些房产
[10:47] I made this woman an offer on her house, she said no. 我跟一个女人开价收购她的房子 她拒绝了
[10:50] A few months later, 几个月之后
[10:52] this nut comes out of the woodwork 这个神经病冒出来
[10:54] and accuses me of trying to scare her into moving. 指控我恐吓她搬家
[10:58] Scare her how? 怎么恐吓她
[10:59] According to him, 根据他的说法
[11:00] she was hearing things in her house. 她总在房子里听到声音
[11:02] Voices, banging, I don’t know. 人声 敲击声什么的 我也不太清楚
[11:05] She thought it was ghosts, he thought it was me. 她以为是闹鬼 而他以为是我在搞鬼
[11:08] Was it? 是你吗
[11:08] Of course not. 当然不是
[11:10] She didn’t want to sell, I moved on– end of story. 她不想买 我就放弃了 仅此而已
[11:14] I see you’ve amassed, um, 我看到你拥有大量的
[11:15] quite an art collection here, Mr. Eisely. 艺术珍藏 艾斯利先生
[11:18] That’s an interest that requires a great deal of money 这样的爱好可要花费不小的财力
[11:20] and a very competitive spirit. 和执着的竞争意识
[11:22] I imagine you’re not the sort of person 我可不觉得您是那种
[11:23] who takes “No” for an answer very often. 轻言放弃的人
[11:25] I’m also not the sort 但我也不没有低劣到
[11:26] who goes around scaring little old ladies. 使用恐吓女人这种卑劣的手段
[11:28] Can you tell us where you were last night 你能告诉我们昨晚
[11:30] between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and midnight? 十点钟到午夜你在哪里吗
[11:32] At a retirement party for a friend. 在我一个朋友的退休聚会上
[11:35] A few of us went out for drinks after that. 我们几个人之后出去喝酒了
[11:39] I’ll get you their names and numbers. 我去给你们找那几个人的姓名和联系方式
[11:47] If that guy was interested in the property, 如果这个人对那处地产感兴趣
[11:49] there’s a possibility that other developers were, too. 没准还有其他人也一样
[11:52] You’re wondering if one of them gaslit the owner, 你在想有没有其他人吓唬了房主
[11:55] then killed Boyd, lest he expose them? 杀了博伊德 以免事情败露
[11:58] Makes more sense than ghosts, doesn’t it? 这说法可比鬼怪靠谱多了 不是吗
[12:01] Well, I wouldn’t say “Ghosts,” plural. 我知道鬼魂只有一个
[12:06] It was my husband, Harry. 那是我丈夫 哈利
[12:09] I know because I heard him. 我知道是因为我听到了他的声音
[12:11] He was talking to me. 他在和我说话
[12:14] Your husband passed away…? 你丈夫去世了…
[12:16] Oh, coming up on a year now. 哦 到今天差不多快一年了
[12:18] We know that Colin Eisely made an offer 我听说科林·艾斯利几个月前
[12:20] on the house a few months ago. 想收购你的房子
[12:22] Did anyone else approach you? 还有其他人有这个意向吗
[12:24] Yes, once, but-but that was almost 20 years go. 还有一次 不过差不多是二十年前了
[12:26] I don’t think that company is even in business now. 我都不确定那家公司现在还在不在了
[12:29] Did you tell anyone else about the voices you were hearing? 你告诉过其他人你听到说话声吗
[12:32] Only my daughter. 只有我女儿
[12:34] She was the one who called that poor man, Mr. Boyd. 就是她给可怜的博伊德先生打了电话
[12:37] And she wanted him to convince me that I was imagining things. 她想让他来说服我一切都只是我的幻觉
[12:42] She has such a literal mind. 她太一根经了
[12:46] I’ve always told her she should be more open. 我总是告诉她该相信各种可能性
[12:48] So she didn’t hear the voice. 所以她没听见过说话声
[12:51] And she never heard any of Harry’s tantrums, either. 她也从来没有感受过哈利的怒气
[12:54] Tantrums? 怒气
[12:55] He knocked some glasses 他曾经摔碎了橱柜那边的
[12:56] out of that cabinet there. 几个杯子
[12:58] Lights flickered. 有时候电灯闪烁
[13:00] Sometimes, he shook the whole house. 有时候他让整个房子都震动了
[13:03] Oh, he was angry, and he was letting me know. 他生气了 故意要让我知道
[13:08] And why would he have been angry? 他为什么会生气
[13:10] Sometimes we had an open marriage. 我们的婚姻在有些时候是很开放的
[13:14] Other times we didn’t. 另外一些时候则并不是
[13:16] And when we didn’t, 不过在不该开放的时候
[13:17] I did some things that I never told him about. 我做了一些不想让他知道的事情
[13:21] And now that he’s dead, 现在他已经去世
[13:22] he knows everything. 什么都知道了
[13:24] That’s quite a one-two punch, isn’t it? 这可真是一连串的打击
[13:26] Discovering you’re dead and a cuckold. 先是失去了性命 又发现自己戴了绿帽子
[13:29] It doesn’t bother me that you don’t believe me. 信不信由你 我无所谓
[13:33] I fear that I, too, may be cursed with a literal mind. 恐怕我和您女儿一样一根经
[13:37] If, however, you are not experiencing delusions, 但如果你所经历的不是幻觉
[13:40] it may be possible that someone is trying 有可能是有人
[13:42] to take advantage of you. 想利用你
[13:44] You said Harry spoke to you– what did he say? 你说哈利曾和你说话 他说什么了
[13:47] I have it on tape. 我录下来了
[13:49] You could listen for yourself. 你们可以自己听听
[13:54] The clearest I ever heard Harry’s voice was 我在这下面的时候
[13:57] when I was down here, 哈利的声音听得最清楚
[13:58] so I started leaving my tape recorder on all the time. 所以我开始一直开着录音机
[14:03] You have to turn the volume all the way up to hear his voice. 要把声音开大才能听到
[14:11] “Imm huh-rahn”? “一母哈让”
[14:13] No, no. 不不不
[14:14] He’s saying a name. 他说的是个名字
[14:16] Jim Harmon. 吉姆·哈蒙
[14:18] That’s the man I had the affair with. 就是我外遇的对象
[14:20] Harry really shook the whole house that night. 那晚哈利震怒了 整个房子都跟着颤抖
[14:23] And then he started yelling Jim’s name. 之后他就开始咆哮吉姆的名字
[14:35] Well, do you still think I’m imagining things? 现在你还认为一切都是我的想象吗
[14:38] I apologize, Mrs. Renziger. 很抱歉 瑞辛格夫人
[14:39] You most certainly are not. 你肯定没有产生幻觉
[14:42] You mentioned that some glasses were knocked 你提到过楼上壁橱里面
[14:43] off the cabinet upstairs. 有些杯子掉落下来
[14:45] That cabinet rests against this wall, yes? 那个壁橱就在这面墙的后面 对吧
[14:48] Yes, the living room is right above it. 是的 上面就是客厅
[15:05] How well do you know your neighbors? 你了解你的邻居吗
[15:07] Jerry and Paula? 杰瑞和宝拉吗
[15:08] They moved in here about the same time as I did. 他们是和我一起搬进来的
[15:11] But they’re snowbirds. 但是他们是季度迁徙者
[15:13] They won’t be back from Florida for a few more weeks. 他们还有好几周才会从弗罗里达回来呢
[15:15] Oh, uh, good neighbors often exchange keys. 友好的邻居们总是会给对方门钥匙
[15:19] Are you a good neighbor, Mrs. Renziger? 你是个好邻居吗 瑞辛格夫人
[15:25] The voice on the recording did not say “Jim Harmon,” 录音上面说的并不是”吉姆·哈蒙”
[15:27] it said “Im haram.” 他说的是”老子累死了”
[15:29] It’s a common Arabic obscenity. 那是句通俗的阿拉伯脏话
[15:32] So you think that voice was coming 所以你认为那个声音
[15:33] from all the way over here in the neighbor’s basement. 是从这么远的邻居地下室里传出来的
[15:36] No, I think someone shortened the distance considerably. 不 我认为有人把这个距离变短了
[15:42] Along with the voice, I heard a distinct banging 除了人声 我还听到了清晰的敲击声
[15:45] and a low rumbling frequency on the recording. 还有一些低沉规律的隆隆声
[15:48] That, along with the rest of Mrs. Renziger’s account, 那个 再加上瑞辛格夫人的其他叙述
[15:51] the, uh, vibrations, the flickering lights, 震动 忽闪的灯光
[15:55] all suggest that someone was employing 都说明有人正在
[15:58] digging equipment near the foundation of her home. 她房子的地基附近使用挖掘设备
[16:05] There were no signs of digging outside, 但是在外面没看到有挖掘的迹象
[16:06] So you think it was all happening down here? 所以你认为是在这里挖的
[16:24] Is that a tunnel? 那是个地道吗
[16:31] With a termination point 并且终点就在瑞辛格夫人家
[16:32] somewhere near the foundation of Mrs. Renziger’s home. 地基的附近
[16:36] Why would someone do all this, 为什么这么做
[16:38] dig from this basement to hers? 从这个地下室挖到她家地下室
[16:41] I know a way to find out. 我有个办法能知道
[17:04] Did you find anything? 你发现什么了吗
[17:06] I have, indeed. 我确实有所发现
[17:08] Mrs. Renziger was not visited by her husband’s ghost. 造访瑞辛格夫人并不是她丈夫的鬼魂
[17:12] She may, however, have been visited by terrorists. 但或许是一些恐怖分子
[17:27] Meet “Ruby.” 和”露比”打个招呼吧
[17:29] She’s a transatlantic data cable. 她是根跨大西洋数据电缆
[17:31] The fastest in the world 全世界最快的
[17:33] and a backbone of the North American Internet. 并且是北美网络的主心骨
[17:36] She looks like a garden hose. 她看上去就像是花园里面的水管
[17:37] It’s a curse of the modern age 这就是现代社会的诅咒
[17:39] that very significant things appear common place. 这么非常重要的东西都随处可见
[17:41] Now, Ruby is one of several undersea cables 露比是连接欧洲和美国的
[17:43] which connects Europe to the United States. 几根海底数据线路之一
[17:46] The full spectrum of commerce and communication flows 全部商业信息和通信信息数据
[17:49] through her optic fibers, 都要通过她的光纤
[17:50] as well as the requisite glut of pornography and cat videos. 当然小黄片和傻猫录像也一样
[17:54] And you knew that was what that cable was how? 你是怎么知道这根线就是你所说的呢
[17:57] The location of such cables is mapped. 这种电缆的位置都是在地图上可见的
[17:59] They’re accessible with very little effort. 只需要花费一点力气就可以找到
[18:02] The intent is to avoid entanglements 初衷是为了避免线路冲突
[18:05] and utility mishaps, but it also makes them 和使用时的混乱 但是
[18:08] amongst the most vulnerable terrorist targets in the world. 同时也让她变成最易受到恐怖袭击的目标
[18:11] And this basement’s probably a pretty smart place to dig from. 而这个地下室也许是开始挖掘的最佳地点
[18:15] And anywhere along the beach would attract attention, 在海滩上挖的话会吸引人们的注意
[18:17] out in the ocean would be a lot harder. 在海上就更难了
[18:19] And the cable ties into a landing house 这根线还和另外一座陆上的房子交汇
[18:21] another quarter of a mile inland, 内陆四分之一公里处
[18:23] at which point security increases markedly. 但是那里的安全守卫很严格
[18:25] What our attackers did not account for was 但是我们的袭击者并没有料到
[18:27] the intrusion of Garrison Boyd. 加里森·博伊德的闯入
[18:29] Right, so someone runs tunneling equipment 没错 有人在埃尔斯冬天不在家的时候
[18:31] out of the Ayers’ basement while they’re away for the winter. 在他们的地下室使用挖掘设备
[18:33] Mrs. Renziger hears the noise 瑞辛格夫人听见了动静
[18:35] and thinks it’s her dead husband, 以为是她死去的丈夫
[18:36] so her daughter asks Boyd to prove otherwise, 所以她的女儿就让博伊德来找出原因
[18:38] and then Boyd finds all this, same way you and Joan did? 博伊德就像你和乔恩一样发现了这些吗
[18:47] This little fella 这个小东西
[18:49] was amongst the gardening equipment over there. 就和花园工具一起放在那边
[18:51] The tip of his hat is missing. 他帽尖缺了一部分
[18:56] Mr. Boyd was murdered in this room. 博伊德先生就是在这里被杀的
[18:58] The killer loads the body into Boyd’s car, 凶手把他的尸体装上博伊德的车
[19:00] drives it back into the city, but then what? 把他载回了市区 然后呢
[19:03] Why not come back and cut the cable? 为什么不再回来然后剪断电缆
[19:05] Figured Boyd found them, 觉得博伊德找到了他们
[19:07] someone else might be coming, too? 也许还有其他人也会来吗
[19:08] Perhaps. 也许
[19:09] Or perhaps the fact 或者正因为
[19:10] that Ruby has not been cut 露比还没有被剪断
[19:12] signals a much greater threat. 表明了一个更大的威胁
[19:14] The Internet is designed with redundancies. 网络在设计时就已经考虑了冗余问题
[19:16] Cutting a single cable would no doubt cause some problems, 剪断一根线确实会引起些问题
[19:19] but a coordinated attack, 但是一起统一的袭击
[19:22] that could be crippling. 却能够瘫痪网络
[19:24] You think there might be other guys digging up other cables, 你认为也许还有其他人在挖掘其他的线路
[19:26] waiting for a signal to cut them all at once? 然后等待信号一起剪断它们吗
[19:29] I think it’s a possibility that we should consider. 我认为我们必须要考虑这种可能性
[19:31] I’ll reach out to DHS. 我去联系国土安全部
[19:33] Let them know what’s going on. 让他们知道具体的情况
[19:42] I’ll check back with you. 我等会再来找你
[19:45] So, you were right. 所以 你是对的
[19:46] Whoever dug that tunnel 无论是谁挖的那个地道
[19:47] stuck mostly to the basement. 大部分时间都在地下室
[19:48] But they did come up here every now and then. 但是他们偶尔会出来一下
[19:50] Yes, naturally. 没错
[19:51] If the man or men or women were here to do arduous work, 如果有人在这里干这苦差 单人或团伙 无论男女
[19:54] the hours would have been long. 时间会很长
[19:55] They would have needed to eat, hydrate 他们必须要吃东西 喝水
[19:57] and, of course, expel waste. 当然 还有排泄
[19:59] Toilet seat was up, so I’m guessing 厕所的马桶圈没有放下 所以
[20:00] at least one person was a “He.” 我猜至少有一个男人
[20:02] Also we found this in the fridge. 而且我们在冰箱里发现了这个
[20:07] “Doogh.” “酸奶”
[20:08] Carbonated yogurt drink popular in Arab countries. 碳酸酸奶在阿拉伯地区很流行
[20:11] It’s hard to believe bubbling yogurt is popular anywhere. 真难以想象冒泡的酸奶会在什么地方流行
[20:14] I figured it didn’t belong to the Ayers, 我猜这不是埃尔斯一家的
[20:16] so I called the American distributor. 所以我打给了美国地区的分销商
[20:17] No place on the island sells it. 在这里没有商店出售
[20:19] Six stores in the city do. 在市区有六家商店出售
[20:20] They’re e-mailing me a list. 他们会给我发一个名单
[20:23] So assuming these stores have surveillance cameras, 那么假设这些商店都有监控录像的话
[20:25] we can check their footage from the last few weeks, 我们就可以查看近几周的录像
[20:28] see if anyone jumps out. 看看有没有什么可疑的人
[20:30] Hannah, come in. 汉娜 进来吧
[20:36] So I have good news. 我有好消息
[20:38] Don’t tell me you solved it already. 别告诉我你已经破案了
[20:40] Actually, you already had all the pieces. 实际上 你已经有所有的线索了
[20:42] Now, you said that all three drugstores were robbed 你说所有的三家药店都在差不多的
[20:44] around closing time. 时间段被抢
[20:46] At first, I assumed what you probably did. 一开始 我的猜想跟你的估计差不多
[20:48] That it was because closing is when a store is most vulnerable. 商店要关门的时候是最不设防的
[20:51] No customers, fewer employees, most cash on hand. 没有顾客 员工很少 手头现金最多
[20:54] But in this case, there was something else. 但是此案中 有另外的情况
[20:57] Now, two of the pharmacists told you 两个药剂师都告诉过你
[20:58] that a candy machine vendor had come by 在抢劫之前有一个
[21:00] just before the robberies. 糖果机器供应商来过
[21:02] I checked, 我查过了
[21:04] and that same vendor has machines in all three stores. 在这三家商店里都是同一种机器
[21:07] You think the vendor’s in on it. 你认为供应商也参与了
[21:09] He scopes out the stores 他去商店踩点
[21:10] and then tells his accomplices if it’s all clear. 然后再告诉他的同伙是否安全
[21:13] A friend took these today. 有个朋友今天拍下了这个
[21:15] Vending machine company uses this warehouse 自动售货机公司使用这个仓库
[21:17] to store their inventory and do repairs. 来储存货物和维修
[21:20] Look at these guys. 看看这些人
[21:21] Height, hair color, visible tattoos. 身高 发色 纹身
[21:25] They match the descriptions of the three perps. 他们符合那三个嫌疑人的特征
[21:27] They definitely don’t look like they’re in the gumball business. 他们看上去绝对不像是卖糖果的
[21:31] You found them. I can’t believe it. 你找到他们了 真不敢相信
[21:33] I mean, I-I can. I’m not surprised. 我是说 我能 我一点都不惊讶
[21:35] But thank you. 但谢谢你
[21:37] Odds are, 我猜
[21:38] this is where they’re storing the stolen pills. 这里就是他们放那些偷来的药品的地方
[21:40] When you bring this to Detective Hanford, 你把这些拿去给汉福德警探
[21:42] feel free to leave my name out of it. 不需要提我的名字
[21:43] But my guess is, the department’s gonna want 但是我猜局里恐怕会想要
[21:45] to sit on this place for a while. 继续监视这个地方
[21:47] Why? 为什么
[21:48] As long as it doesn’t look like 只要看上去没有
[21:49] another robbery is imminent, 另一场抢劫要发生
[21:51] they’re gonna want to follow the drugs 他们会希望跟踪这些药
[21:52] up the food chain. 追踪到经销渠道
[21:53] With the amount of pills these guys are stealing, 这些家伙们偷了这么大量的药
[21:55] they probably have help moving them. 很可能有人帮他们转移
[21:57] So this could lead to bigger fish. 所以这可能会掉到大鱼
[22:05] It took no small amount of negotiation, but I was able 经过了很长时间的协商 但是
[22:07] to procure security footage from each of the Doogh-selling 我已经拿到了那些销售酸奶
[22:10] ethnic markets that you identified. 商店的监控录像
[22:12] Now, taking into account the hours Claire Renziger 考虑到克莱尔·瑞辛格
[22:14] did and did not hear “Ghosts,” 听见鬼魂声音的时间
[22:16] it would appear that our tunneler kept hours 看上去我们的地道挖掘工们的工作时间
[22:18] between 8:00 to 6:00. 在早上八点到下午六点之间
[22:20] So it stands to reason that he bought his Doogh 这就证明他会出去买酸奶及其他物品的时间
[22:22] and other provisions at either the beginning 不是一大早
[22:23] or the end of each day. 就是晚上
[22:25] Oh, that’s great. 太棒了
[22:27] It’ll help us move through these faster. 这能帮我们查找得更快
[22:29] Assuming, of course, you’re not still splitting your time 当然 前提是你不会在追捕
[22:31] between the tribulations of a beat cop 一个潜在的恐怖分子时
[22:33] and the hunt for a likely terrorist. 继续分心去帮一名巡警的话
[22:34] May I remind you that “Beat cop” is our boss’s daughter? 那名巡警可是我们上司的女儿
[22:37] Is that why you were helping her? 所以你才帮她吗
[22:38] To curry favor? 为了讨好上司
[22:40] I’m helping her because she asked me. 我帮她是因为她找我帮忙
[22:43] What do you think of her? 你觉得她怎么样
[22:45] Hannah? 汉娜吗
[22:46] She’s nice. 她人不错
[22:47] I mean, what do you think of her as an investigator? 我是说你觉得她调查能力如何
[22:50] Oh, she’s green. 经验不足
[22:51] I mean, she’s dedicated. 但很用心
[22:52] She did all the legwork, 她很勤快
[22:53] she just couldn’t connect all the dots. Why? 只是没能找出线索的关联 怎么了
[22:55] Oh, it just confirms a long-held suspicion. 看来我一直以来的猜测是对的
[22:58] She’s middling. 她很平庸
[22:59] Hold on, I did not say she was “Middling.” 慢着 我可没说她平庸
[23:00] And that’s sad, because she is the daughter of a colleague 真遗憾 因为她是同事的女儿
[23:02] and he has certain aspirations for her. 而他又望女成凤
[23:05] Excuse me, but have you ever even talked to Hannah? 不好意思 你有跟汉娜接触过吗
[23:07] Twice. 谈过两次话
[23:08] That’s it? 就这些
[23:08] And that all you needed to size her up? 你就仅凭这些评价她吗
[23:10] I also looked at her records. 我还看了她的档案
[23:12] Understand, Watson: 我明白 华生
[23:13] I think she’s a perfectly capable police officer. 我认为她是一个能干出色的警官
[23:15] She knows how to handle herself in a confrontation 她在冲突对峙中表现良好
[23:17] and she’s first-rate with a weapon. 枪法也不错
[23:19] What I fear she is not, however, is a detective. 但我恐怕她不是当侦探的料
[23:21] Give me a break. 别扯了
[23:23] It’s a calling, Watson; 当侦探要讲天分 华生
[23:23] no one knows that better than you. 没人比你更清楚
[23:26] I learned because you taught me. 我是你教出来的
[23:27] I taught you because I saw something. 我教你是因为你有天分
[23:29] What if I told you I see something in Hannah? 那我说我在汉娜身上看到天分了呢
[23:31] I would tell you you’re mistaken. 那你就看错了
[23:33] You know what? 不跟你说了
[23:34] I’ll be in my room. 我回房了
[23:57] Thought I’d let you sleep in. 我不想吵醒你
[24:00] You found my notes? 看到我留的纸条了吗
[24:01] Well, sort of hard to miss. 看到了 摆得那么明显
[24:03] Watched the video? 看过视频了吗
[24:05] I take it this is our suspect? 这是嫌犯吗
[24:07] Note the coveralls. 注意看工作服
[24:08] The tape that you’re watching 这段录像记录了
[24:10] records his fifth appearance at the store 他在过去短短两周内
[24:14] in a span of two weeks. 第五次出现在商店
[24:16] During that period of time, 在这段时间里
[24:17] his clothes get progressively dirtier, 他的衣服越来越脏
[24:19] save for two rectangular spots on his knees. 除了两腿膝盖处之外
[24:22] Presumably, he wore some knee pads 可能是他挖隧道时
[24:23] while he was digging his tunnel. 穿了护膝吧
[24:25] Well, “Presumably” isn’t “Definitely.” 那也只是可能而已
[24:26] He may just be a plumber. 他也许是个水管工
[24:28] And I see he didn’t use his credit card. 我看他没用信用卡
[24:30] As is his wont. Unfortunately, he can’t be identified via receipts. 他习惯如此 所以无法通过票据确认其身份
[24:33] The woman in the red coat, however… 但那个穿红衣服的女人…
[24:35] She knows him. 她认识他
[24:37] She paid with her American Express. 她付账时用的是运通卡
[24:38] Her name is Yolanda Massee 名叫尤兰达·梅西
[24:40] and I’m stepping into her elevator as we speak. 这会我正要坐电梯去拜访她
[24:43] I’ll call you when I know more. 我了解更多后再打给你
[24:50] Yes? 什么事
[24:51] Hello. Ms. Massee? 你好 梅西女士
[24:52] My name is Sherlock Holmes. 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[24:54] I’m a consultant with the New York Police Department. 是纽约警局的顾问
[24:56] I was hoping I might ask you a few questions. 我想问您一些问题
[24:58] Do you have a badge? 你有警徽吗
[24:59] I’m afraid I’m quite allergic 恐怕我对肖像略感过敏
[25:00] to iconography. I was just– 我只是想…
[25:01] I was hoping you might be able to tell me this man’s name. 想看看你能否告诉我这个人的名字
[25:05] Is this a joke? 你在开玩笑吗
[25:06] No. 没有
[25:07] I think it’s Nazim or Nadim… 是纳吉姆还是纳迪姆的…
[25:10] I’m not really sure. 我也不确定
[25:11] But you know him? 但你认识他吧
[25:13] I don’t know. 不熟
[25:13] How well do you know your neighbors? 你对你的邻居有多熟呢
[25:15] He’s your neighbor? 他是你邻居
[25:17] He lives right there. 他就住在那边
[25:27] I’d recommend you leave your building right now. 我建议你马上离开这栋楼
[25:29] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[25:30] ‘Cause your neighbor heard us talking… 因为你的邻居听到了我们的谈话…
[25:33] …and he is currently dousing 他此刻正在他的住处内
[25:34] his apartment with accelerant. 泼洒助燃剂
[25:37] Go on! 快走
[25:41] Nadim? Or is it Nazim? 纳迪姆 还是纳吉姆来着
[25:44] You might find this hard to believe, 我知道这会让你很难相信
[25:45] but I’m-I’m actually here to help you. 但我是过来帮你的
[25:46] Don’t come any closer. 别过来
[25:50] You’re not a terrorist at all, are you? 你根本不是恐怖分子 是吧
[25:52] No. 不是
[25:53] Look, I’m open to the possibility 我认为加里森·博伊德的死
[25:55] that Garrison Boyd’s death was an accident. 可能是个意外
[25:57] He caught you unawares and-and you panicked. 他在你毫无防备时出现 你慌了
[25:59] But if you drop that lighter, 但你要是扔下打火机
[26:01] you will be attempting murder on the 200 or so other people 你将背负企图谋杀楼里两百多位
[26:04] who live in this building. 住户的罪名
[26:26] This… 这个…
[26:28] this contraption was at the heart 这个精巧的装置
[26:29] of the drawings on Nadim Al-Haj’s walls. 在纳迪姆·阿哈吉墙上那些图纸的正中间
[26:32] I only had a moment to absorb them before they were engulfed in flames, 在它被付之一炬之前 我只能瞬时记忆了一下
[26:36] but it was clear that he never intended 但很显然他没打算
[26:39] to sever the cable that he excavated. 切断他挖到的电缆
[26:40] Rather, I think his plan was to splice this device onto it. 我觉得他是想把这装置接到上面去
[26:46] You think you can figure out what it does? 你能查出这东西是干什么用的吗
[26:47] I won’t know for sure till we cut off the melted plastic, 我要先弄掉这些烧融的塑料才能确定
[26:50] but hopefully, enough of the circuitry inside is intact. 但希望里面的电路保存完整吧
[26:53] If I was a betting man, 要我打赌的话
[26:54] I’d say that it was meant to collect information 我会说这东西应该是收集信息
[26:56] and transmit it elsewhere. 然后再传送到某处用的
[26:58] You’re thinking this is one big data grab. 你认为这是用来获取数据的
[27:00] Why not hack into it from a computer somewhere? 为什么不从别处用电脑窃取数据呢
[27:02] There’s gotta be an easier way than digging that tunnel. 肯定有比挖地道更简单的方法吧
[27:05] Ask the NSA. 那就要问国安局了
[27:06] According to Edward Snowden, 根据爱德华·斯诺登所说
[27:07] U.S. Intelligence agencies 美国情报局
[27:09] routinely tap into these cables 经常将这些电缆
[27:10] upstream of their official tie-ins 接入官方设备
[27:11] so they can better monitor American citizens. 从而监视美国公民
[27:14] The first time Ruby feeds aboveground 露比第一次正式有信号
[27:15] is at 60 Hudson, downtown. 是在市中心 哈德逊街60号
[27:17] Big banks have a offices there to get financial data first, 一些大银行在那设立办事处收集第一手金融信息
[27:20] but it’s also where a lot of info gets encrypted 但在那里很多信息都被加密了
[27:22] and after that, it’s harder to spy on. 在那之后就很难监视了
[27:24] Actually, digging a hole on Long Island makes a lot of sense. 实际上 在长岛上挖个洞还是合理的
[27:27] So you’re saying my phone might ring at any minute, 你是说我随时可能接到电话说
[27:30] telling me this guy works for our government? 这个人为政府效力吗
[27:32] Perhaps. Or a foreign one. Or a corporation. 有可能 或是外国政府 或某家公司
[27:34] I mean, who in this day and age 毕竟 当今时代
[27:35] does not view information as power? 谁不认为信息就是力量呢
[27:37] Hopefully, the device 但愿
[27:38] will tell us what information the perp was capturing: 我们能查到犯人在用这个装置收集什么信息
[27:40] e-mails, trade secrets, credit card numbers… 邮件 商业机密 信用卡号…
[27:43] If we’re lucky, we’ll even get an IP address 如果幸运的话 我们还能查到IP地址
[27:44] where it was being sent. 找出接收方
[27:46] Then we’ll have a better idea of what we’re dealing with. 那就更利于我们处理此案了
[27:49] Nadim Al-Haj, born in Iraq in 1978. 纳迪姆·阿哈吉 1978年生 生于伊拉克
[27:53] He emigrated to the U.S. In ’06 2006年移居到美国
[27:55] and became a citizen two years ago. 两年前成为美国公民
[27:58] He was an electrical engineer in his country, 他之前在伊拉克是个电子工程师
[28:00] but he’s been working here as a lineman for the cable company. 但来到美国就在一家电缆公司做接线员
[28:03] So he definitely had the skills. 所以他肯定是有技术的
[28:05] Yeah, a few parking summonses, 有些停车罚单
[28:06] but no criminal record that I could find. 但我没查到有犯罪记录
[28:09] What’s that about? 那是怎么回事
[28:12] Oh, you didn’t hear? 你没听说吗
[28:13] Hannah made a big collar on her patrol this morning. 汉娜今早巡逻时立了大功
[28:15] Everyone’s been messing with the captain over it. 大家都在用这事拿警监开涮
[28:18] What’d she do? 她做什么了
[28:19] She spotted a perp who matched the description 她认出了一个犯人
[28:21] off a few drugstore robberies on her beat. 符合她辖区内药房劫匪的特征
[28:23] Now, he took off into a warehouse, 他离开后去了一间仓库
[28:24] she and her partner followed, scooped him up 她和搭档跟踪了他 端了他的窝
[28:27] and found almost 200 grand worth of pills. 查获了价值二十万的药品
[28:31] That’s pretty lucky. 真幸运
[28:32] Well, that ain’t luck. That’s DNA. 跟幸运无关 这是遗传
[28:35] She’s good. 她很出色
[28:37] I– you know, I just realized I forgot– 我刚想起来 我忘了件事…
[28:39] I have to run an errand. 我得去办个事
[28:40] I’ll… just tell Sherlock I’ll catch up. 我会…告诉夏洛克我会跟进的
[28:42] All right. 好吧
[28:47] Captain… 警监
[28:48] this is all we could find on Nadim Al-Haj. 这是我们能找到的纳迪姆·阿哈吉的所有资料
[28:51] It isn’t much. 不太多
[28:52] Finest message is out on him and his van, 已经将他和他的货车信息发布出去了
[28:54] and Homeland Security’s issued a BOLO 国土安全局将全面通缉令
[28:56] to Port Authority, Amtrak and TSA. 发给了港务局 铁路公司 还有海关
[28:59] The apartment Mr. Al-Haj occupied 阿哈吉先生所在的公寓
[29:01] is owned by “The Collin Eisely Group”? 属于”科林·艾斯利集团”
[29:03] You know that name? 你听说过吗
[29:04] I do. 是的
[29:06] Watson and I paid a visit to Collin Eisely yesterday. 华生和我昨天去见过科林·艾斯利
[29:08] He’s a developer. 他是个开发商
[29:09] Several months ago, he made a bid on the house 几个月前 他投标了一座房子
[29:12] next to the one with the tunnel. 就在地道旁边
[29:13] You mean the one that’s actually much closer to the cable? 你是说离电缆更近的那个
[29:18] The man who murdered Garrison Boyd 杀了加里森·博伊德的人
[29:20] lives in a building that you own. 住在你拥有的一栋楼里
[29:22] What do you suppose the odds are of that being a coincidence? 你觉得这事是巧合的几率有多大
[29:26] I own several buildings, 我拥有的楼有好几栋
[29:27] which, together, house hundreds of tenants. 算在一起 有数百名住客
[29:29] It may surprise you to know 也许会让你感到吃惊
[29:30] that I’m not on a first-name basis with any of them. 我和他们都没到称名道姓的亲密地步
[29:33] It’s interesting that you should mention names, 正巧你提到了名字
[29:34] because you changed yours, did you not? 因为你改过名 对吧
[29:37] Before you got into real estate, 在你开始搞房地产之前
[29:38] you were a stockbroker, and until a few years ago, 你是个股票经纪人 直到几年前
[29:40] your legal name was Louis Eisely. 你的合法名字还是路易斯·艾斯利
[29:43] Collin was your middle name. 科林是你的中间名
[29:44] Now, we’re guessing the decision to change it 我们猜测你改名字的原因
[29:46] has something to do with you 可能和你当时
[29:47] serving 18 months for insider trading? 因内线交易蹲过一年半监狱有关
[29:49] The name change was aboveboard; 改名是光明正大的
[29:51] I’m not breaking any laws. 我没有违法
[29:54] My real estate dealings go much more smoothly 这可以让我的房地产交易更顺利
[29:56] when my criminal record 因为我的犯罪记录
[29:57] isn’t the first thing people learn about me. 不会成为人们对我的第一印象
[29:59] I imagine they would. 的确如此
[30:01] Because Louis Eisely was a particularly cutthroat 因为路易斯·艾斯利是一个非常凶残的
[30:04] Wall Street trader. 华尔街交易员
[30:06] From the early 2000s. 从新世纪初期
[30:08] A man whose downfall, at the height of his career, 一个人从他职业生涯至高点摔下
[30:10] made his name synonymous with Wall Street greed. 让他的名字与华尔街的贪婪画上了等号
[30:14] I did my time. 我服了刑
[30:16] Prison changed me. 监狱改变了我
[30:18] I’m not so sure that it did. 我不确定究竟有没有变
[30:20] Trading in secrets put you on top. 内线交易让你登上巅峰
[30:23] Does a man like you ever really lose a taste for that? 像你这种人真的会放弃这种滋味吗
[30:27] You still haven’t explained what it is you think I did. 你还是没说你怀疑我做了什么
[30:30] You hired Nadim Al-Haj 你雇了纳迪姆·阿哈吉
[30:31] to tap a transatlantic data cable called Ruby. 来监视一条名叫露比的跨大西洋数据电缆
[30:35] Runs right past Claire Renziger’s basement. 正好经过克莱尔·瑞辛格的公寓
[30:37] So, first, you tried to buy her house. 所以起先 你想买下她的房子
[30:39] When she turned you down, 当她拒绝你之后
[30:41] you had Al-Haj dig a tunnel from next door, instead. 你就让阿哈吉从隔壁挖条通道
[30:45] And why would I have done any of that? 那我为什么要做这些事呢
[30:47] Because you have a Savant’s talent 因为你有很高的天赋
[30:48] for turning information into gold. 可以将信息转化为金子
[30:51] Ruby is the mother lode. 露比就是主矿脉
[30:52] Tapping into her would give you unfettered access 监控她可以让你畅通无阻地接触
[30:54] to a wealth of intelligence 大量的信息情报
[30:55] with which to inform your investment strategies. 以此可以帮你调整投资策略
[30:58] That’s actually brilliant. 这听起来挺棒的
[30:59] I wish I had thought of it 我倒希望我能想出来
[31:00] back when I was trading. 在我以前还能交易的时候
[31:02] I can’t go near the market. 我不能接近股市
[31:04] The FCC has banned me from trading until the day I die. 联邦通信委员已经禁止我余生再参与交易
[31:08] By court order, every dollar I have in stocks 根据法院指令 我在股市中的所有钱
[31:10] is in a blind trust. You can look it up. 都转到了保密信托 你可以去查查
[31:12] Well, perhaps you’re selling the information for a price. 也许你是开价贩卖了信息
[31:15] And keep the proceeds where? 然后把收益放在哪
[31:17] In my mattress? 我床垫下吗
[31:18] The Feds audit all my accounts. 联邦特工监察着我所有账户
[31:20] I can’t win at bingo without them taking notice. 我中个刮刮乐他们都会知道
[31:24] Gentlemen, 先生们
[31:26] I have more important things to do with my day. 我今天还有更重要的事情要做
[31:28] You’re fishing; 你们在钓鱼
[31:30] I’m not biting. 我可不会咬钩
[31:36] Hannah. 汉娜
[31:37] I just heard the news. 我刚听说
[31:40] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[31:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:43] So, I thought it was interesting 所以 我挺感兴趣的
[31:44] how you just happened to spot the suspect, 你是怎么碰巧就发现了嫌疑人
[31:47] took a whole stash house down. 然后端了整个藏匿点
[31:48] You said to leave you out of it. 你说了不必提你的名字
[31:50] This is not about credit, Hannah. 这跟功劳无关 汉娜
[31:51] This is about doing the right thing. 这是关于做正确的事
[31:53] The right thing would’ve been to kick it upstairs. 正确的做法是上报高层
[31:56] Let Hanford take it from there. 让汉福德接手处理
[31:57] Right. Go after bigger fish. 是啊 放长线钓大鱼
[31:59] So, why didn’t you? 那你为什么不这么做呢
[32:01] You and I both know if I turned this over to Hanford, 你和我都知道如果我交接给汉福德
[32:03] I would’ve ended up a footnote in his report. 我最终只会成为他报告中的一段脚注
[32:05] If it did lead to bigger fish, not even that. 如果能抓到更大的鱼 连脚注都没了
[32:06] But you don’t know that. 但你怎么会知道是这样
[32:07] I do. ‘Cause I’m a cop. 我能 因为我是警察
[32:09] I’ve seen it. I know how it works. 我见过 我知道是怎么回事
[32:12] And I’m not a cop, right? 而我不是警察 对吧
[32:13] It’s just different for me. 我这里情况不一样
[32:15] Sergeant’s exam is coming up. I get extra points for commendations. 警官测试就要开始了 立功可以加分
[32:18] I thought you were doing this to help the people on your beat. 我以为你这么做只是想帮助巡逻中遇到的人
[32:21] Or is that just something you thought I wanted to hear? 或者说这是你认为我想听到的
[32:23] I did help them. 我确实帮了他们
[32:24] I got some bad guys off the street. 我清理了街上的几个坏人
[32:26] Just not as many as you could have. 只是本可以清理更多
[32:30] You helped me when I needed help. 你在我需要的时候帮了我
[32:32] I won’t forget it. 我不会忘记的
[32:42] Hey, I just ran into Marcus downstairs. 我刚才在楼下碰到了马库斯
[32:43] He told me about Collin Eisley. 他跟我说了科林·艾斯利的事
[32:45] Sounds like it didn’t go well. 听起来不怎么顺利
[32:46] I’m no less convinced of his connection to Garrison Boyd’s murder. 我依然认为他与加里森·博伊德的谋杀案有关
[32:50] You know, because of his history, 你知道 因为他的过往
[32:51] Mr. Eisley’s money is in a blind trust. 艾斯利先生的钱都放在保密信托里
[32:54] Well, that means he can’t touch it, right? 就是说他碰不到 对吧
[32:56] More than that– he can’t even know how it’s managed. 更甚 他甚至都不能知道钱是怎么管理的
[32:59] Now, Eisley’s trust is handled by Robiskie Investments, 艾斯利的信托是由罗比斯基投资公司掌管的
[33:02] a second-tier brokerage house at best. 顶多算个二流证券行
[33:05] I suspect more prominent firms refused his business 我怀疑更好的企业拒绝与他合作
[33:07] because of the miasma that still surrounds him. 因为他身边的臭气还没有消散
[33:10] His investments are all in computer-traded funds, 他的资金全投入了计算机交易基金
[33:13] which deliver a return far less than the profits he once made. 其中获得的利益远没有他之前的多
[33:17] That’s got to burn. 这肯定很难受
[33:18] Indeed. 没错
[33:19] A man who had spent his entire life 一个花费了他一生时间
[33:21] exploiting weaknesses in the financial system 来发掘金融体系软肋的人
[33:23] would surely chafe at such restrictions. 肯定会对这种限制感到愤怒
[33:25] So, you thought he wanted to tap into Ruby 所以你认为他想要监控露比
[33:27] in order to profit off the information, 是为了能通过其中的信息获利
[33:29] but there’s no way he can profit from it. 但是他根本不可能从中获利
[33:30] Or that I’ve found thus far. But I’m confident that when TARU 至少目前看来是如此 但我确信技术部门
[33:33] deliver its report, that mystery box is 完成报告后 那个神秘盒子
[33:35] gonna connect Eisley to the crime. 将会把艾斯利与罪案联系起来
[33:38] In the meantime… 与此同时
[33:39] I found this. 我发现了这个
[33:43] A decade ago, when Western companies 十年前 当西方公司
[33:45] were pillaging Iraq’s resources in the name of reconstruction, 以重建的名义掠夺伊拉克资源的时候
[33:49] Eisley toured the oil fields near Kirkuk. 艾斯利拜访了基尔库克附近的油田
[33:52] That’s Nadim Al-Haj. 那是纳迪姆·阿哈吉
[33:53] Al-Haj was his driver. 阿哈吉是他的司机
[33:55] He subsequently sponsored his immigration into the U.S. 之后他资助他移民来了美国
[33:58] Now, “Lived in his building” could be written off to chance. 现在 “住在他的楼里”可以归结于偶然
[34:01] This cannot. 这个可不能
[34:03] Hey, a senior technician from TARU is on his way up. 技术部门的一位高级技术员正赶过来
[34:06] Says he’s got some news. 说他有新的发现
[34:10] Parts of it were pretty badly fused, 有一部分熔到一起了
[34:12] but we were able to forensically reconstruct most of the circuitry. 但是我们想办法复原了大部分电路
[34:15] And? 然后呢
[34:17] It doesn’t look like it was meant to transmit anything anywhere. 看起来并不像是能传送任何东西
[34:20] So, what was it supposed to do? 那它到底是干什么用的
[34:22] Well, that’s the thing. It doesn’t store anything. 这就是问题 它不存储任何东西
[34:24] It doesn’t re-route anything. 也不变向发送什么
[34:26] It doesn’t change anything. 什么都不改变
[34:27] It’s just a maze of circuits. 只不过是一套电路迷宫
[34:29] Data goes in one end and comes out the other. 数据从一头进来从另一头出去
[34:32] That’s it. 就只是如此
[34:33] So, someone went to all the trouble of digging a tunnel, 所以 有人花费心机挖了一条地道
[34:35] exposing a transatlantic Internet cable 找出一条跨大西洋网络电缆
[34:37] and murdering a guy all so they could attach a devise that… 还杀了一个人 只为了安装这个
[34:40] Does absolutely nothing. 完全没用的装置吗
[34:57] I just got off the phone with Marcus. 我刚和马库斯通完电话
[34:58] So far, Nadim Al-Haj has done a pretty good job of disappearing. 目前为止 纳迪姆·阿哈吉消失得挺成功
[35:01] He’s gone to ground. 他躲起来了
[35:02] Knowing now he’s not a hardened terrorist, 现在我们知道他不是一个冷酷的恐怖分子
[35:04] I imagine he’s quite afraid. 我猜他应该挺害怕的
[35:05] A murder and a flight from the law 杀人和被警察追捕
[35:07] were not part of his plan. 都不在他原本计划之内
[35:09] Mason? 梅森
[35:11] Hey. 你好
[35:12] I thought you were grounded. 我以为你被禁足了
[35:14] From the Internet. 是禁止上网
[35:15] I mean, does this look like the Internet to you? 不过你看这个像互联网吗
[35:19] So, where New York’s finest nerds failed, 所以纽约最棒的书呆子没能搞定的
[35:21] you’re hoping yours will succeed? 你希望你的人能成功
[35:23] No offense to TARU. 不是诋毁技术部门的那些人
[35:24] But the simple fact is they must’ve missed something. 但他们肯定漏掉了点什么
[35:27] Nadim Al-Haj did not dig 纳迪姆·阿哈吉挖那个
[35:28] a 50-foot tunnel in order to install a plastic bauble 十五米的地道不是为了装个
[35:31] with as much function as a Christmas light. 只能当圣诞节装饰灯用的塑料玩意
[35:33] Until we find out what the devise does, 在搞清这装置的作用之前
[35:35] we cannot connect Collin Eisley to any crime. 我们没法把科林·艾斯利跟任何罪行联系上
[35:37] So, I’ve solicited a second opinion. 所以我在寻找新的见解
[35:40] It’s my hope that Mason will find something 希望梅森能发现
[35:42] that the police technicians missed. 警方技术员忽略的东西
[35:44] I’m trying. 我会尽力
[35:44] But don’t hold you breath. 但别抱太大期望
[35:46] I’m running parity bit tests, 我进行了校验位测试
[35:47] file compares, metadata compares, 文件对比 元数据对比
[35:49] different character sets, packet sizes… 不同的字符集 不同大小的数据包…
[35:51] You’re running tests. 你在做测试
[35:53] We get it. 我们懂了
[35:58] I’m gonna get something to eat. 我去弄点东西吃
[36:07] Upstairs, may I presume that was Hannah that you sent to voicemail? 刚才在楼上 你是把汉娜转到语音信箱了吗
[36:11] Yeah, I didn’t think she was gonna leave a message, but she did. 对 我没想到她会留语音 但她留了
[36:14] She said she didn’t feel great about how we left things, 她说觉得上次的处理方式不得当
[36:16] and wanted to thank me again. 还有想再次谢谢我
[36:18] I mean, she didn’t really come out and say it, 她并没有直接了当地说出来
[36:20] but I got the sense that what she really wanted to know is 但我觉得她真正想知道的是
[36:22] what I’m gonna tell the captain. 我会对警监说什么
[36:24] What are you gonna tell him? 你会对他说什么
[36:26] I don’t know. I mean… 不知道 我是说
[36:29] he’s gonna want to know what happened, right? 他应该想知道发生了什么 对吧
[36:32] She’s a police officer, but she’s also his daughter. 她是个警察 但也是他女儿
[36:34] Obviously the truth will disappoint. 很显然真相会让他失望
[36:41] I should tell him. 我应该告诉他
[36:42] You should not. 你不该说
[36:44] You’ve expended enough time and effort on Hannah Gregson. 你已经在汉娜·格雷森身上花了足够的时间和精力
[36:46] Telling him will only embroil you further and benefit no one. 告诉他只会让你陷得更深 却无益于任何人
[36:53] Well, thanks for not actually saying the words 谢谢你没有直白地对我说
[36:55] “I told you so.” 早告诉过你了
[36:56] Well, for the record, I thought she was a subpar investigator. 但我要申明 我只以为她调查能力欠佳
[36:58] I’d no idea she was so cunning. 没想到她这么狡猾
[37:01] Anyway, I sent Mason home for the night. 不管怎样 我让梅森回家休息了
[37:03] Thus far, his tests uphold the dignity of the NYPD. 到目前为止 他的测试还没发现纽约警局的漏洞
[37:08] The stream of zeroes and ones generated by his tests 他的测试产生的一系列零和一的组合
[37:11] entered one end of the device 从装置的一端输入
[37:13] and emerged a consistent formula seconds later, 很快从另一端输出 仍是同样的数据
[37:16] unchanged. It is quite literally 毫无变化 真可以说这是个
[37:20] a box that does nothing. 完全没用的盒子
[37:26] Unless that’s the whole point. 除非要的就是这效果
[37:28] What? 什么
[37:29] The four milliseconds that doing nothing would take. 四毫秒什么都不做就行
[37:39] What difference would four milliseconds make to anything? 四毫秒能做什么
[37:42] In your world and mine, none at all. 在你我的世界里 什么都干不了
[37:43] To a human being, it’s a imperceptible amount of time. 对人类而言 这时间短到无法感知
[37:46] But the lion’s share of trading on Wall Street 但华尔街上大部分的交易都是
[37:48] happens automatically, via computers. 通过电脑自动完成的
[37:51] And in their world, 在他们的世界里
[37:52] milliseconds translate to millions of dollars. 几毫秒就等于几百万美金
[37:56] Ruby is the fastest transatlantic cable that there is. 露比是世上最快的跨大西洋电缆
[37:59] Terminates on American soil at 60 Hudson Street, 终端在美国领土内哈德逊街60号
[38:02] where, in order to extract financial data first, 为了最先得到金融数据
[38:05] the top investment firms pay a premium to house their servers. 那些顶尖投资公司都花高价在此存放其服务器
[38:08] Now, any company which does not lease a space 那么 任何未租用哈德逊街60号的公司
[38:10] at 60 Hudson is at instant disadvantage. 都有极大的劣势
[38:14] Would you care to guess which firm is not flush 愿意猜一猜哪家公司没有足够资金
[38:16] with enough capital to earn a spot at 60 Hudson? 在哈德逊街60号租块地方吗
[38:23] Robiskie Investments. 罗比斯基投资公司
[38:25] They manage your blind trust. 他们管理着你的保密信托金
[38:26] Only their servers are in a different building. 只不过他们的服务器在另一栋楼里
[38:29] Their data comes in from a slower transatlantic cable. 他们得到的数据来自更慢的一条跨大西洋电缆
[38:32] One that is usually two milliseconds behind. 通常会滞后两毫秒
[38:34] A market closes halfway around the world, 全球半数市场停盘
[38:36] currency drops, a regime falls– 货币贬值 王朝覆灭
[38:38] the news hurdles across the globe at the speed of light. 消息以光速在全球传播
[38:41] The larger firms’ computers buy and sell 大公司的电脑早已买卖了
[38:43] thousands of shares before the one that holds your money 上千股 而帮你管钱的那家公司
[38:46] even gets the news. 却还没收到消息
[38:47] So you planned to turn the tables. 所以你想要翻盘
[38:49] Slow Ruby down by four milliseconds. 把露比的速度拖慢四毫秒
[38:52] Suddenly the big firms are the ones at a disadvantage. 忽然之间那些大公司就处于劣势了
[38:55] Your blind trust would start making more money. 你的保密信托会开始赚大钱
[38:57] And your hands would stay clean. 而没人会怀疑你
[38:59] Other firms and clients would benefit, too 其他的公司和客户也能获益
[39:01] anyone who pulled their data from a source other than Ruby. 只要他们的数据不是来自露比
[39:04] But for a man pathologically driven to play the game, 但对于一个有足够驱动力来使诈的人
[39:07] that’s a small price to pay. 这代价微乎其微
[39:08] Might even be a plus. 甚至可能是件好事
[39:11] Given that it would hide your gains amongst the crowd. 因为你的盈利被隐藏在众人之中
[39:16] You give me a lot of credit. 你真是太看得起我了
[39:18] Like I said before– it’s a brilliant plan. 如我之前所说 这计划妙极了
[39:20] But… even if you’re right, 但 就算你说对了
[39:23] you still have a problem. 还有个最大的问题
[39:25] You can’t link me to any of it. 你没法证明我跟这事有关
[39:28] Well, when my colleagues and I 今早我的同事和我
[39:29] got together this morning, I said the same thing. 碰头的时候 我说了同样的话
[39:32] I also asked about something that’s been bugging me. 我也提出了一直困扰我的问题
[39:35] When you first hired Nadim Al-Haj, 你最初雇佣纳迪姆·阿哈吉时
[39:37] the job didn’t include murder. 没说过要他杀人
[39:39] Once he killed Garrison Boyd, you must’ve promised him 当他杀了加里森·博伊德后 为了封他的口
[39:42] a pretty big payday to keep him quiet. 你肯定得保证给他一大笔钱
[39:44] Especially with him going on the run for who knows how long. 尤其是他不知道要逃多久
[39:47] But with your finances watched so closely, 但你现在的资产都被盯着这么紧
[39:50] how could you pay him? 你要怎么付他钱呢
[39:51] When I crossed paths with Mr. Al-Haj the other day, 那天我见到阿哈吉先生
[39:54] he absconded with a poster tube– 他逃走时还带着个海报管
[39:56] a conspicuous detail in itself, 这事本身就很蹊跷
[39:58] given that he was so busy destroying so much other evidence. 要知道他匆忙销毁了那么多其它证据
[40:02] I thought perhaps he’d retained a keepsake– 我想也许他留下了什么作为纪念
[40:04] some schematics, 几张电路图
[40:05] some leverage to hold over you should the need arise. 万一需要的话 可以作为筹码来对付你
[40:07] But when Detective Bell raised his question, 但当贝尔警探提出这个问题时
[40:10] I remembered noticing something when we were here yesterday. 我想起昨天我们在这里时我留意到一件事
[40:15] That’s not the same painting that was here 我们第一次造访时这里挂的
[40:17] the first time we visited. 不是这幅画
[40:18] It was a Picasso. 而是幅毕加索的画
[40:20] Woman’s Portrait. 女人的画像
[40:21] Not well-known, 没多大名气
[40:22] but even a lesser work by the master must be worth millions. 但大师的作品即使不出名也至少值上百万
[40:27] Is it here? 画在这里吗
[40:28] We’ve already reported it stolen. 我们已经将画上报失窃了
[40:31] No dealer is gonna touch it. 不会有人敢经手销赃
[40:33] Al-Haj won’t be able to get a dime. 阿哈吉拿不到一分钱
[40:37] You tell us if we’re wrong, Mr. Eisley. 如果说错了请一定指正 艾斯利先生
[40:40] But we don’t get the sense he’s a professional killer. 但我们不觉得他是个职业杀手
[40:42] It’s only a matter of time before we find him. 找到他是早晚的事
[40:44] And given that his payday’s going away, 而且鉴于他的报酬泡汤了
[40:46] it’s a good bet that when we do, he’ll talk. 我相信等我们抓到他时 他会全盘托出
[40:50] Now, you like to make deals, right? 你喜欢做交易 是吧
[40:53] How about before we find him, 在我们找到他前
[40:55] you make one right now? 你跟我们做个交易如何
[41:01] Oh, Joan? 乔恩
[41:05] Nice work today. 今天干得漂亮
[41:07] On the Eisley thing. 艾斯利那案子
[41:08] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[41:09] I’ll pass that on to Sherlock. 我会转告夏洛克的
[41:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[41:15] For what? 怎么了
[41:25] She told you? 她告诉你了
[41:27] You just seemed a little off these last couple of days. 最近几天你都有点怪怪的
[41:30] I know it wasn’t the credit. 我知道你不为虚名
[41:32] You and Holmes don’t care about that stuff, but… 你和福尔摩斯都不在乎这些 但
[41:37] whatever it was… 不管因为什么…
[41:38] You know what? She just got excited. That’s all. 她就是高兴过头了 没什么大不了
[41:42] I don’t think you should help her again. 我觉得你不该再帮她了
[41:46] She is what she is. 她的本事我清楚
[41:48] She wants what she wants. 她有她的追求
[41:50] I love her… 我爱她
[41:52] but I love this job, too. 但我也爱这份工作
[41:54] The people who do it. 以及跟我共事的人
[41:59] She’s got to do better. 她应该自己长进点
[42:04] All right, good night. 知道了 晚安
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme