Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You work for Sherlock. 你为夏洛克工作
[00:07] I don’t work for anyone. I’m his new partner. 我不为任何人工作 我是他的新搭档
[00:10] The training I’m attempting to provide her 我现在给她提供的训练
[00:11] is the same training I provided you. 正如我曾经提供给你的
[00:13] It is, in part, an attempt to channel certain 在某种意思上 是想利用她
[00:15] residual feelings that she has into a productive skill. 身为受害人的感受 打造成有助于破案的技能
[00:18] You think that Kitty needs help above and beyond my mentorship. 你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助是我的教导提供不了的
[00:20] She’s a rape victim. She was kept and tortured. 她是强奸案受害者 她被软禁并虐待过
[00:23] I got a nice little surprise. Stotz is leaving the force. 我也得到了点小惊喜 斯托茨要离开警队了
[00:26] Glad to hear it all worked out. 很高兴一切都解决了
[00:28] What did you say to him? 你跟他说了什么
[00:29] Does it matter? 这个重要吗
[00:30] I’m folding my private detective business 我要结束我自己的侦探事业
[00:33] and I’m going to go work for Leda. 然后去利达公司工作了
[00:34] An insurance company. 一家保险公司
[00:35] Captain. 警监
[00:36] A body just turned up– 发现了一具尸体
[00:38] I need you at the scene. 我需要你来现场
[00:39] Her name is Melanie Vilkas. 死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯
[00:40] 24 years old. 24岁
[00:41] And the reason I couldn’t bring Kitty with me? 我不能带凯蒂同来的原因是什么
[00:43] They’re the same markings I saw in those files 在你给我的文件里我看到过一样的标记
[00:46] you gave me. The same ones that are on Kitty’s back. 跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
[00:49] The man who hurt her is here in New York. 伤害过她的那个人来纽约了
[01:03] Yeah, the view’s not bad, right? 风景不错吧
[01:06] Not bad, no. 很不错
[01:07] But, please, make yourself at home. 放松一些 就像在家一样
[01:09] We want you to be as comfortable here at Leda 我们希望你在利达工作时
[01:10] as you were at your old job. 能像做以前的工作一样舒服
[01:13] I’ll try, but how do you guys 我会的 但你们
[01:14] feel about pj’s at the office? 对在办公室穿睡衣怎么看
[01:17] Well, there’s been talk of expanding casual Fridays. 我们有讨论过在周五穿得随意些
[01:21] Oh, Del, I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. 戴尔 我很感谢你能给我这个机会
[01:24] Or this office– it’s incredible. 还有这间办公室 简直太棒了
[01:27] Well, it comes with a big job. 伴随而来的职责也大
[01:29] I-I don’t want to scare you, but 我不想吓唬你
[01:31] our in-house investigation unit’s 但我们的内部调查部
[01:32] got a little complacent. 有些自满了
[01:34] But I have a feeling you’re gonna give ’em 但我觉得你会给他们
[01:35] a great shot in the arm. 一记重击
[01:37] Well, I can’t wait to get started. 我迫不及待想开始工作了
[01:41] Well, at least we know the tech people 至少技术部的人
[01:42] got your company phone activated. 已经把你的内部电话激活了
[01:44] Actually, it’s Sherlock. We talked about him 其实是夏洛克打来的 我们在面试中
[01:46] during the interview process. 讨论过他的事
[01:47] The ex-partner. 你的前搭档
[01:49] Sorry, if I don’t tell him to stop, he probably won’t. 抱歉 但如果我给他说 他不会停的
[01:51] Um, Sherlock, now is not a great time to t… 夏洛克 现在不是个打电话的…
[02:01] Watson. 华生
[02:02] I thought today was the day. To start work. 我还以为今天是你开始新工作的日子
[02:05] I asked her to be here. 是我叫她来的
[02:06] For you. 为了你
[02:08] The man who took you in London. 在伦敦伤害你的那个人
[02:10] He’s come here. To New York. 他来了 到纽约来了
[02:16] How do you… 你怎么…
[02:18] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[02:19] Early this morning, the body of a woman named Melanie Vilkas 今早 一位名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯的女性尸体
[02:22] was found on a pier in Gantry Plaza. She had been 在龙门广场的一个码头被发现
[02:25] blindfolded with duct tape. 她的眼睛被黑胶带蒙着
[02:26] The flesh on her back was branded. 她的背上有烙印
[02:28] Every aspect of the attack on you 在你身上发生的那些
[02:30] had been replicated identically. 被完全复制了
[02:33] It’s him. 是他
[02:37] He is serial after all. 他毕竟是连环杀手
[02:42] How did it end? 她是怎么死的
[02:43] Blunt force trauma. She died from internal injuries. 钝力伤 她因内伤而死
[02:48] He’s never left a body before. 他以前从没留下过尸体
[02:50] That you and I were able to discern, no. 从没留下过被我们找到的尸体
[02:53] We assumed that, in the event his crimes were recurrent, 我们认为尽管他周期性地犯罪
[02:56] he took great care to dispose of his victims. 但他一直都妥善处理受害者的尸体
[02:58] But it seems in this case, the body was meant to be found. 但这一次 尸体好像是故意被发现的
[03:01] Sherlock and I have been talking. 我和夏洛克谈过了
[03:03] We don’t think it’s a coincidence. 我们认为这不是巧合
[03:06] You think he’s found me? 你们觉得他找到我了
[03:07] If he has, he’s made a grave mistake. 如果是这样 那他就犯了个大错
[03:10] Watson and I intend to capitalize on it. 我和华生打算利用这件事
[03:13] You and Watson? 你和华生
[03:14] I know you’ve always seen yourself 我知道你一直觉得自己在追捕他
[03:15] in pursuit, but that’s turned around now. 但现在情况反转了
[03:18] He clearly has plans for you. 他明显有针对你的计划
[03:20] He has announced himself. 他已经宣告了自己的身份
[03:22] Captain Gregson’s already assigned plainclothes details 格雷森警监在褐石屋周围布置了
[03:24] to the brownstone, but you don’t have to stay. 便衣警察 但你不需要待在这儿
[03:27] Obviously, the decision is yours, 当然你可以自己决定
[03:29] but I am of the opinion you should not. 但我建议你不要待在这里
[03:32] We have any number of safe houses at our disposal. 我们有很多安全屋可以让你去
[03:34] Alternatively, you could return to London 你还可以选择回伦敦
[03:36] and stay at Baker Street or with your family. 待在贝克街或者跟家人在一起
[03:38] I’m not going anywhere. This is why I became a detective– 我哪都不去 这就是我当侦探的原因
[03:41] to hunt this man. I’m ready. 为了抓这个人 我准备好了
[03:43] Clearly, he feels prepared for the encounter as well. 显然 他也准备好跟你会战了
[03:47] When you and I looked for him in London, there was nothing. 我和你在伦敦搜捕他时 什么都没找到
[03:52] The trail was cold, and it’s not cold anymore. 那时线索断了 但现在有了新线索
[03:57] There’s nothing I wouldn’t give to find him. 为了找到他我愿意做任何事
[04:00] Nothing. 任何事
[04:03] A woman goes missing three days ago, and 一个女人三天前失踪了
[04:05] you’ve got one page of notes? 而你就只有这一页笔记
[04:08] Is that how you guys do it at the 8th, Whitaker? 这就是你们第八分局的办案方式吗 威泰克
[04:11] Melanie Vilkas’ parents come in. 梅勒妮·威卡斯的父母来报案
[04:14] The first thing they tell me is how much they hate 他们最先告诉我的就是他们有多讨厌
[04:16] their daughter’s fiance. 他们女儿的未婚夫
[04:18] This kid, Brandon Powell. 那孩子叫布兰登·鲍威尔
[04:21] All right? She’s been with him since high school. 他们从高中就在一起了
[04:22] Mom and Dad wanted her to take a little time, 她爸妈想让她多给自己一点时间
[04:24] see what else was out there. 看看别的选择
[04:25] She doesn’t return a couple of phone calls one day– 她有天几个电话都没接
[04:27] boom, they’re down at the station 他们就到警局来
[04:28] filling out a missing person’s report 填失踪人口登记表
[04:30] and pointing the finger. 然后指责女儿的未婚夫
[04:32] To be honest, I thought she was 说实话 我觉得她只是
[04:33] taking a break from them. 想躲着他们
[04:35] Did you talk to the fiance? 你跟那个未婚夫谈过了吗
[04:36] I got why Dad wasn’t a fan. 我明白为什么她爸爸不喜欢他了
[04:39] But I never read “Creep” from the guy. 但我不觉得那家伙是个怪人
[04:42] Obviously, I got it wrong. 显然我想错了
[04:45] You think the fiance did this. 你觉得这是她未婚夫干的
[04:48] She was left with all her jewelry, right? 她身上的首饰都没丢 对吧
[04:52] Her engagement ring was missing. How do I know? 她的订婚戒指没了 我怎么知道
[04:54] Dad complained about that, too. 她爸爸也抱怨了这件事
[04:56] It was the fiance’s grandmother’s. 那是未婚夫的奶奶的
[04:59] A family heirloom. Only there wasn’t a diamond. 是传家宝 只是上面不是钻石
[05:03] It was an emerald instead. 而是一颗绿宝石
[05:09] Mom and Dad must’ve finally gotten through to her. 最终她父母还是说服了她
[05:11] She told Powell it was over, 她跟鲍威尔说他们结束了
[05:13] he killed her, took his ring back. 他杀了她 把戒指拿回去了
[05:15] Respectfully, Detective, 无意冒犯 警探
[05:17] your indolence is not excused by the existence 但受害者父母强加给你的嫌犯人选
[05:19] of a prospect force-fed by the victim’s family. 并不能成为你懒散的借口
[05:23] You said they’re consultants? 你说他们是顾问
[05:25] They’re the investigators 他们是来给你
[05:25] who are gonna be cleaning up after you. 收拾烂摊子的调查员
[05:28] We’re taking over here. 我们接管这案子了
[05:29] I’ll call your C.O. And make it official right now. 我会给你主管打电话 正式确认这件事
[05:33] The fiance doesn’t even have a passport. He’s innocent. 那个未婚夫连护照都没有 他是无辜的
[05:36] You know, not that it’s any of my business now, 虽然这已经不关我的事了
[05:38] but what the hell’s the difference 但那孩子有没有护照
[05:39] the kid doesn’t have a passport? 跟这案子到底有什么关系
[05:41] Because I got these in London. 因为这些是我在伦敦得到的
[05:51] The man who did it had me locked in a room 这么做的那人把我锁在屋子里三天
[05:53] for three days before I got away. 直到我逃了出去
[05:55] That’s who we’re looking for. 就是我们在找的这个人
[05:57] That’s who you spent the last three days not looking for. 就是你过去三天都没有在找的人
[06:03] Trust me when I say it… 相信我的话
[06:04] felt much longer to her. 这三天对她来说无比漫长
[06:10] Quiet now. 安静点
[06:14] I promise you it will get worse. 我保证这会越来越糟的
[06:39] Look at the hair color, the bone structure. 看看她的发色 还有面部特征
[06:42] Tell me you don’t see a resemblance? 你没有发现相似之处吗
[06:45] So the killer had a type. 所以凶手会选特定的受害人类型
[06:47] Or perhaps he’s just stuck on the one that got away. 也许他只是对逃走的那个有执念
[06:50] All that he’s done here– from his choice of victim 他在这里做的一切 从他对受害人的选择
[06:52] to her placement– signals an intent to make this personal. 到弃尸的地方 都表明这是有针对性的
[06:55] You must resist the urge to follow his lead. 你不能让他牵着鼻子走
[07:01] Most of the facts that we have are from my case in London. 我们掌握的大部分资料都来自我的案子
[07:05] That detective from the other precinct hadn’t got much further 另个辖区的警探除了会拼梅勒妮·威卡斯的名字
[07:08] than how to spell Melanie Vilkas’ name. 剩下的什么都不知道
[07:10] We have all manner of data from the victim’s 多亏了她的网络供应商
[07:11] cell phone, thanks to her provider. 我们拿到了受害者手机的所有数据
[07:13] They’re a thousand Dutch angle landscapes and texts 都是荷兰角[斜角]风景照和室友的短信
[07:16] with her roommate– they’re hardly a treasure trove. 几乎没有任何有用的线索
[07:18] I disagree. 我不同意
[07:19] The camera roll indicates 相机胶卷的记录显示
[07:20] that this photograph was taken just ten days ago. 这些照片是十天前照的
[07:23] So we have a recent photo. This is not a missing person’s case. 所以我们有她的近照了 这不是个失踪案
[07:26] It’s her only self-portrait. 这是她唯一的自拍照
[07:28] Taken one week before she disappeared. 失踪前一周照的
[07:32] Given the narcissism that consumes the modern epoch, 鉴于现在的时代中充斥着自恋情结
[07:34] a solitary selfie is a minor miracle. 仅仅只有一张自拍真是小小的奇迹
[07:37] Melanie Vilkas 梅勒妮·威卡斯
[07:39] was a modest beauty. 是个谦虚的美人
[07:41] So why, then, did she suddenly decide 那为什么她会突然决定
[07:43] to turn her much-used camera on herself? 给自己来张自拍照呢
[07:46] Perhaps she decided to finally heed her parents’ advice. 也许她最终决定还是听从父母的意见
[07:49] What if, before rushing into marriage, 假如 在仓促结婚前
[07:51] she planned to see if there were indeed… 她想看看世上是不是还有
[07:54] other fish in the sea? 别的两条腿的男人
[07:56] You think she needed a profile picture 你觉得她照自拍照是为了
[07:58] for a dating Web site. 上交友网站
[08:01] Well, that’s an easy enough theory to test. 这个假设很容易证明真假
[08:03] Dating sites are as searchable as databases get. 交友网站的数据都可以搜索到
[08:05] They are also virtual menus for men like the one we seek. 他们还会提供一份类似我们要找的人虚拟清单
[08:10] I’m sorry she’s dead, okay? 很遗憾听到她去世的消息
[08:12] But I never even met this girl. 但我从没见过这姑娘
[08:14] If you’re gonna sit there and lie to us, Ron, 如果你打算坐在这对我们撒谎 罗恩
[08:16] we’re gonna have a rough time here. 那接下来的时间就会很不愉快了
[08:19] Your brief courtship of Melanie Vilkas 你在爱情成双网站上给梅勒妮·威卡斯的
[08:21] on LoveMatchSet.Com is well documented. 简短求爱信可是有据可查的
[08:25] You came on strong, 你就像福楼拜一样
[08:26] like Flaubert with an emoji addiction. 深深印在我心里 后缀了一个表情
[08:29] That was just… It was all online. 那只是… 那都是网上的信息
[08:31] Yeah, we can read. 对 我们能调阅
[08:33] You two agreed to meet up at Park Slope 你们约定周一晚上在公园坡区的
[08:35] at Mobius Tavern on Monday night. 莫比乌斯酒馆碰面
[08:39] You want to guess when she went missing? 你想猜猜她是几时失踪的吗
[08:41] Our colleague left a short while ago 我们的同事刚才已经拿着你的照片
[08:42] to show your photograph around the bar. 去那个酒馆附近找人辨识
[08:45] There was an ample selection of snapshots 你海量的自拍照 给我们提供了
[08:47] to choose from on your profile. 很多照片选择
[08:49] We opted against Windsurfing Ron and went with Ron 我们没选冲浪的罗恩
[08:51] in Front of Big Ben instead. 而选了大本钟前的罗恩
[08:53] Would you mind telling me what year that photograph was taken? 介意告诉我们你是哪年拍的那张照片吗
[08:56] What? That was… 什么 那是…
[08:58] – What do you think? – That was a while ago, -你怎么看 -那是很久以前了
[08:59] it’s been like… 似乎是…
[09:00] Even if this were five years ago, 即使是五年前
[09:02] it’d be difficult for me to make a positive I.D.. 对我来说辨别犯人也很难
[09:04] Why? 为何
[09:05] Because it just so happens… 因为那刚巧是…
[09:06] But you know that. You were given my files this morning. 但你知道的 你早上拿到了我的记录
[09:09] He was there five years ago… 五年前他在那里
[09:11] You were in a club. Someone slipped something in your drink. 你那时在酒吧 有人往你的饮料里加了料
[09:16] I woke up 我醒来时
[09:17] and there was tape over my eyes, around my wrists. 眼睛和手腕上都绑着带子
[09:21] I never actually saw. 我没有亲眼见到他
[09:26] He sounded American. That much I do remember. 他说话像美国人 我只能记得这些
[09:29] As far as details that might actually help. 更多的细节可能会有所帮助
[09:34] You survived. 你幸存下来了
[09:36] You got away. 你成功逃离了
[09:39] What do you think when you see a girl like her? 你看到像她那样的女孩会怎么想
[09:42] I didn’t do this. 不是我做的
[09:44] Then I guess no one at Mobius Tavern is gonna remember 那我猜梅勒妮失踪那晚
[09:46] seeing you the night Melanie disappeared? 酒馆里不会有人记得见过你了
[09:49] They might remember my face. That I was there that night. 他们可能会记得我 我那晚在那里
[09:52] But I wasn’t with her. 但没和她一起
[09:53] Explain. 解释一下
[09:55] When I walked in, 我进酒馆的时候
[09:55] I saw her from across the room… 我在房间另一头看见她
[09:59] She wasn’t as hot as she was in her picture, okay? 她不如她照片上那样热辣
[10:03] So I left. 所以我就走了
[10:04] She never even saw me. 她从没见过我
[10:05] I swear. 我发誓
[10:06] You’re saying you stood her up. 你是说你放她鸽子了
[10:09] I wish I hadn’t. 我希望我没有
[10:10] Maybe none of this would have happened, 那她也许就不会死
[10:12] but that is all I did wrong. 但那是我唯一做错的事
[10:13] Can you account for your whereabouts after you left? 你能说说你离开之后去哪里了吗
[10:16] I met up with some guys from work. 我去见了一些工作伙伴
[10:19] We were out at a club till, like, 2:00, 2:30. 我们去夜店玩到大概两点还是两点半
[10:22] I’ll give you their numbers. 我把他们的号码给你们
[10:24] They’ll tell you I’m not the guy you’re looking for. 他们会告诉你们我不是凶手
[10:29] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[10:31] I mean, we were slammed. 那晚挤满了人
[10:33] We got music on Mondays, so this place was packed. 周一晚上有乐队表演 这到处都是人
[10:35] What about this girl? 那这个姑娘呢
[10:37] Do you remember her? 你记得她吗
[10:42] Gin martini up, two olives. Yeah. 杜松子混马提尼 加两个橄榄
[10:44] She was at the corner table while the band set up. 乐队准备演奏的时候 她就坐在角落里
[10:48] Was she with anyone? 她有和别人一起吗
[10:50] No, it seemed like she was waiting for somebody. 没 她似乎在等人
[10:52] She nursed that drink for, like, an hour. 她慢慢啜饮那杯酒 大概喝了一小时
[10:54] Didn’t help, though. She couldn’t handle her liquor. 这个可能没用 但她好像不适应那杯酒
[10:56] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:57] I remember she tried to get up 我记得她试着站起来
[10:58] to go to the ladies’, she could barely walk. 去找那些姑娘们 但她几乎走不了路了
[11:00] That sounds more like she was roofied. 听起来更像是她被下药了
[11:03] I don’t know. 我觉得可能不是
[11:04] Our clientele’s pretty upscale. 我们的客人都是高收入的人
[11:06] Right. Because rape is only committed by poor people. 对 因为只有穷人才会去强奸
[11:08] Rape? 强奸
[11:09] That woman you saw, 你见到的这个姑娘
[11:10] Melanie Vilkas, she disappeared that night. 梅勒妮·威卡斯 那晚她失踪了
[11:12] Her body was found earlier this morning. 今晨早些时候 她的尸体被发现了
[11:15] And you think somebody here… 你觉得这里某个人…
[11:16] We’re still putting together 我们还在整理时间线
[11:17] a time line– it would help to look at security footage. 如果看看监控摄像会有所帮助
[11:19] But I don’t see any cameras anywhere. 但我在这没看到任何摄像头
[11:21] Our owner wanted a celebrity clientele. 我们的老板想吸引名流客户群
[11:23] Somebody told him not to put them in. 有人告诉他那就不能装摄像头
[11:25] Then I’d like to see your receipts for Monday night. 那能给我看看周一晚上的收据吗
[11:26] It’ll help us figure out who was here. 能帮我们确定周一谁在这里
[11:28] Yeah, you can have whatever we got. 可以 我会提供我们能提供的一切
[11:30] Including… 包括…
[11:32] Hold on. 等下
[11:34] There was a phone. 有个手机
[11:37] One of the servers found it under that table 我们的服务员在那晚打烊时
[11:39] at the end of the night. 在那张桌子下发现的
[11:40] We figured it might be hers. 我们想可能是那姑娘的
[11:43] Don’t. Don’t touch it. It’s not hers. 别碰 别碰它 这不是她的
[11:45] It’s a disposable, but it might be his. 这是一次性手机 可能是凶手的
[11:54] Anything? 有发现吗
[11:56] Appletinis are making a comeback. 苹果马提尼酒又开始流行了
[12:00] I have run nearly 50 names of the tavern’s male patrons 我已经查了近五十个那晚在酒馆的男客人
[12:03] and come back with exactly zero hits, 但一点有用的线索都没有
[12:05] not even a parking ticket. 连停车罚单都没有
[12:06] The chance that your abductor paid with his Amex 绑走你的人在他最后的犯罪现场
[12:08] at the scene of his latest crime are virtually nil, 用美国运通卡付钱的可能性几乎为零
[12:11] but there is an applicable expression 但有个合适的表达来解释让你查的原因
[12:12] about leaving no stone left unturned. 就是尽人事 听天命
[12:16] One drink– just like the bartender told Watson. 一杯酒 和酒保告诉华生的一样
[12:20] She texted, by the way. 顺便 华生发短信了
[12:21] She said it all went well at Leda 说在利达的工作很顺利
[12:23] and she will rejoin us shortly. 她会很快来和我们一起查案
[12:25] She’s being stupid. Today was supposed to be 她在犯傻 今天是她去新公司的第一天
[12:26] her first day– now she’s taking a leave of absence. 而现在她是要翘班
[12:29] She cares about your case. 她很关心你的案子
[12:31] As do I. 和我一样
[12:36] Perhaps we should… go to a meeting. 也许我们应该去参加个互助会
[12:39] Mine or yours? 你的还是我的
[12:41] Yours. 你的
[12:43] That’s a fine idea. 是个好主意
[12:44] Not like there’s a homicidal rapist about. 就好像我们手上没有奸杀案一样
[12:46] Perhaps we could take in a show, too. 也或许我们可以把案子带去分享一下
[12:48] This work is easily handed off to the department. 这工作可以移交给警局来做
[12:50] We have the phone that Watson found. 我们有华生找到的一次性手机
[12:52] There’s no reason they can’t also study receipts. 没理由他们不能来排查这些收据
[12:55] I am concerned about you. 我很关心你
[13:04] Detective. 警探
[13:05] Check your e-mail. 看你的邮件
[13:07] The burner Joan found at the bar was fresh. 乔恩发现的一次性手机是新的
[13:09] Only had a few calls on it, all to other disposables, 只有几个记录 全是打给别的一次性手机的
[13:11] but we got good prints. 但我们采集到了完好的指纹
[13:12] They belong to a pretty nasty ex-con. 属于一个很恶心的有前科的人
[13:17] Simon de Merville. Lengthy record. 西蒙·德梅维尔 有很多犯罪记录
[13:20] Solicitation and coke, mostly. Spent some time in Otisville. 大多是教唆和迷奸罪 在欧提斯维尔服过刑
[13:23] We’re reaching out to known associates right now. 我们正在询问所有部门
[13:26] Any luck, we’ll turn up an address. 如果幸运 应该能找到地址
[13:28] Keep us posted. 随时通知我们
[13:45] It’s all right, ma’am. You’re gonna be all right. 没事的 女士 你会没事的
[13:47] – Clear! – This is Team Four. -安全 -这里是第四小队
[13:49] We are clear upstairs, but we got another one. 楼上安全了 不过我们又找到一个
[13:53] Clear. 安全
[14:08] Just… take them away. 把她们带走就是了
[14:24] Son of a bitch. 这个混蛋
[14:30] Team Leader to Detective Bell, meet me on channel four. 队长呼叫贝尔警探 转到频道四
[14:34] Copy that… 收到
[14:38] It’s him. 是他
[14:39] I’m holding the brand he used on Melanie Vilkas… 我找到了他用在梅勒妮·威卡斯还有凯蒂
[14:43] and Kitty. 身上的烙铁
[14:44] I got to say, this is not what I was expecting. 我得说 这有些出乎我的意料
[14:47] His old dealer told us 他以前的毒贩子告诉我们
[14:49] he was running a brothel for the Albanians. 他为阿尔巴尼亚人运营妓院
[14:51] No, I know, it’s just… this guy turns out girls 我知道 只是 这家伙囤女孩
[14:54] for work and fun? 是为了工作和乐趣
[14:56] Wouldn’t be the first twist with a day job. 又不是第一个有日常工作的变态
[14:58] I’m more interested in why he isn’t here. 我更想知道他为什么不在这里
[15:00] His car’s out front. 他的车在前门
[15:02] One of the girls told us he left an hour ago. 一个女孩说他一小时前走了
[15:04] So, did one of the contacts we talked to tip him off, 所以 要么是咱们之前谈过的人通知了他
[15:08] or did he just get lucky? 要么就是他运气好
[15:14] I don’t think he got lucky. 我觉得他不是运气好
[15:17] I think he was fleeing the scene of a murder. 我觉得他是从犯罪现场逃走了
[15:27] Sonia, the nurses said you asked to speak to someone. 索尼亚 护士说你想和人谈谈
[15:31] Yeah. You’re police? 是的 你是警察吗
[15:32] We work with the police. 我们跟警察合作
[15:35] Have you talked to the others? 你和别人谈过了吗
[15:37] No. They’re still being treated. 没有 她们还在接受治疗
[15:40] I want to know what is being done. 我想知道处理结果
[15:42] What about the man who did this to me? Simon. 对我做出这事的人会怎么样 西蒙
[15:45] We’re looking for him. We’re still trying to make sense 我们在找他 我们想要知道
[15:47] of what happened at the house. 那房子里发生的事情
[15:49] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[15:50] This was not our choice. We did not want… 这不是我们的选择 我们不想…
[15:52] We know. 我们知道
[15:54] I meant, what Simon did and where he went. 我是说 调查西蒙做了什么还有去哪了
[15:59] Well, what, uh, happened at the house is, uh… 好吧 房子里的一般情况是…
[16:03] Simon, he gave orders, 西蒙 他下命令
[16:05] he watched us, and… 他看管我们 还有…
[16:08] and the other man– he brought the girls to America. 还有另外一个男的 他带女孩来美国
[16:11] He brought me here from Croatia. 他把我从克罗地亚带过来的
[16:14] His name is… Ervin. 他的名字是 尔文
[16:17] At least it was. Ervin Bogdani. 至少曾经是尔文·博格达尼
[16:19] He’s a suspected sex trafficker. 他涉嫌从事拉皮条的工作
[16:21] He had ties with the Albanian mafia. 他曾与阿尔巴尼亚黑帮有牵连
[16:23] Had? 曾经
[16:24] We found his body at the house– 我们在房子里找到了他的尸体
[16:26] we think Simon killed him. 我们认为是西蒙杀了他
[16:30] Good. 好
[16:33] That’s good. 真是太好了
[16:36] You said that Simon ran the house. 你说西蒙主管着房子
[16:38] He said I was the most trouble. 他说我是最麻烦的一个
[16:42] There was this one man, he… 曾经有一个男的 他…
[16:44] he came back and asked for me a few times. 他来过几次都找了我
[16:46] I thought he liked me, so… 我以为他喜欢我 所以…
[16:50] I asked him to call the police. 我请求他通知警察
[16:54] Is that why you were locked in that room? 这就是为什么你被锁在那间屋子里吗
[16:57] Simon said he was, uh, going to teach me… 西蒙说他要教导我
[17:01] again, like when it started. 重新教导 就像刚开始时那样
[17:05] They, uh… 他们…
[17:08] they hit you and rape you. 他们打你然后强奸你
[17:12] And they make you take the drugs 然后逼你服用毒品
[17:13] until you will, uh, meet the men. 直到你去见客人
[17:16] Then they move you here and there. 然后他们把你送来送去
[17:19] And in the end, most girls don’t fight anymore. 到最后 大多数女孩都不反抗了
[17:22] You know, it’s your life. 你知道的 你的生活就这样了
[17:26] I didn’t want it anymore. 我不想再那样了
[17:32] Sonia, 索尼亚
[17:33] this woman’s name is Melanie. 这个女人名叫梅勒妮
[17:35] Did you ever see her at the house? 你在房子里见过她吗
[17:38] No, but they… 没有 他们…
[17:39] they tried to keep us to ourselves 他们试图隔离我们
[17:41] so we wouldn’t help each other. 这样我们就不会帮助彼此了
[17:45] And sometimes new girls would come in, and… 有时候有新的女孩进来 之后
[17:48] then they’re gone– they’re sold to others for work 之后就不见了 她们被卖给其他人
[17:50] or to one man who… 或是某个…
[17:53] wants one girl for themself. 想要专属女孩的人
[17:58] It’s okay. It’s over. 没事的 都结束了
[18:00] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[18:03] Yeah. 是啊
[18:05] You should rest, okay? 你该休息了 好吗
[18:21] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[18:24] I’ve always had an understanding of what happened to me. 我一直认为我了解发生在我身上的事情
[18:29] The man who took me was a predator. 抓我的人是个捕食者
[18:32] I was his prey; it was simple. 我是他的猎物 就这么简单
[18:37] I had no doubt in my mind that in the end… 我总是认为最终…
[18:41] I was gonna be… 最终我会…
[18:49] But what if I was meant to end up like her, just… 如果我本来应该变成她那样 只是…
[18:52] property, a plaything? 一件商品 一件玩物
[18:54] I went through three days of hell. 我经受了三天的地狱生活
[18:56] She’s been… she’s been living with it for years. 她已经…她已经这样生活了几年
[19:00] If I hadn’t managed to get away from him… 如果我没有试图逃跑
[19:07] There are differences between 你与梅勒妮
[19:10] you and Melanie and the others. 还有其他人的情况是不同的
[19:12] They were at-risk women from Eastern Europe, 她们是东欧的底层女性
[19:15] lured into prostitution, 被骗卖淫
[19:17] promised jobs and taken across borders. 保证给予工作后带入境内
[19:20] You and Melanie were drugged at bars, 你和梅勒妮是在酒吧被下药
[19:23] blindfolded and branded. 蒙上眼睛被打上烙印
[19:24] Sonia doesn’t have scars like yours. 索尼亚没有你身上那样的伤痕
[19:27] Neither do any of the other women. 其他女人也没有
[19:30] Is that supposed to make me feel better? 这是为了让我感觉更好吗
[19:33] I wasn’t gonna be sold into sex slavery. 我不会被卖为性奴
[19:35] I was going to be beaten to death and left on a pier. 而应该是被打死扔到码头
[19:37] I’m just trying to 我只是想
[19:38] understand who this man is, why he’s doing what he’s doing. 搞明白这男人是谁 为什么他要这么做
[19:41] It’s like she said, he’s a monster– they don’t need a why. 就像她说的 他是野兽 不需要原因
[19:50] We’re just wrapping up here. 我们这里完事了
[19:51] Our manhunt for Simon de Merville is about to graduate 咱们对西蒙·德梅维尔的搜索就要从
[19:54] from APBs and news reports to a proper search. 全境通告和新闻通告上升到真正的搜索了
[19:56] The car that he stole has been found. 他偷的车刚被找到了
[19:58] He stole a car? 他偷了车
[20:00] While examining the crime scene, 在检查犯罪现场后
[20:01] the circumstances of Ervin Bogdani’s death became clear. 尔文·博格达尼死亡的情形尽显无疑
[20:04] He came at De Merville with a knife. 他拿着刀冲向德梅维尔
[20:06] De Merville overpowered him 德梅维尔制服了他
[20:07] but not before being stabbed in his left arm. 但在那之前他被刺伤了左臂
[20:09] I traced the blood trail to a house down the street. 我跟随血迹到了街头的一间房子
[20:12] There was broken auto glass at the curb. 路边有着破碎的车窗
[20:14] The DMV was consulted, and a LoJack put to good use. 询问了车管局 用了车载寻回系统
[20:17] We now know that Simon de Merville 现在我们知道西蒙·德梅维尔
[20:19] left a purloined Hyundai Sonata 将一辆偷窃的现代索纳塔
[20:21] at the corner of 40th and 8th Avenue. 留在了第四十和第八大道拐角处
[20:24] That’s right near Port Authority. 就在港务局附近
[20:26] You think he took a bus out of town? 你觉得他是坐公交出城了吗
[20:27] I do not. I think he was headed 我不这么认为 我觉得他
[20:29] to Immaculate Heart Hospital in the same neighborhood. 去了附近的净心医院
[20:32] If he needed to be stitched up, he had his pick of hospitals. 如果他想要缝针 他有很多医院能去
[20:34] We’re standing in one. 比如我们在的这一所
[20:36] You might recall from his file 不知你记不记得他的档案中提到
[20:37] that he has a sister, Violet. 他有个姐姐 维奥莱特
[20:39] The police could not reach her this morning, 今天早上警察联络不到她
[20:41] but she works at the pharmacy at Immaculate Heart. 但她在净心医院的药房工作
[20:44] The evidence suggests that De Merville 证据显示德梅维尔
[20:46] is out of favor with his Albanian employers. 已经不受雇主阿尔巴尼亚的喜爱了
[20:48] Perhaps they found out about his extracurricular activities 也许他们发现了他的业余爱好
[20:51] and disapproved. In any event, 不太认同他 不管怎样
[20:53] turning to one of his cronies in his hour of need 在急需的时候去找他的密友
[20:56] would be risky. 会很冒险
[20:58] So he’s turning to family instead. 所以他就去找家人了
[20:59] The police are searching the hospital as we speak, 目前警察正在搜查医院
[21:01] if you and Kitty would like to join us. 你和凯蒂可以过来汇合
[21:04] I’m sorry you were too late to talk to Simon, 很抱歉你们错过了和西蒙谈话的机会
[21:06] but it’s like I told the other eight cops– 但是就像我跟其他八位警察都说过的
[21:08] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[21:09] Well, you might know more than you realize. 你可能知道的比你认为的要多
[21:11] Let us be the judge. 让我们来分辨吧
[21:12] We’re just… 我们不…
[21:13] We’re not close. 我们不太亲近
[21:14] I hadn’t seen him for, like, a year, 我大概有一年没见过他了
[21:16] and then he shows up out of nowhere. 然后他突然凭空出现
[21:17] He was bloody, he was a mess. 满身是血 一团糟
[21:19] He came to you for medical help. 他来找你获取医疗帮助
[21:21] He said he was in a bar fight, and he just didn’t want 他说他在酒吧跟人打了一架
[21:23] to answer a lot of questions from the cops. 不想被警察问话 所以不想去医院
[21:26] I couldn’t just turn him away. 我怎么忍心拒绝他
[21:28] The cut wasn’t bad. It-it was deep, 伤口虽不严重 但是很深
[21:30] but it didn’t hit anything. So I taped him up 没伤到要害 所以我帮他包扎了一下
[21:32] and I told him to get out. That’s it. 就让他走了 就这么简单
[21:35] He say where he was going? 他说他要去哪了吗
[21:38] He didn’t say anything. 他什么都没说
[21:40] And you didn’t ask. 你也没问
[21:42] You’re quite pretty, you know. 知道吗 你很漂亮
[21:43] You should see what Simon does to pretty girls, 你应该见识下西蒙对付漂亮女孩的手法
[21:45] what his clients do. 还有他那些嫖客的手法
[21:46] I don’t know what you’re…. 我不知道你说…
[21:48] You helped a murderer today, a rapist. 你帮了一个杀人犯 他还是个强奸犯
[21:50] You’re wrong. And until you find out 你错了 在查明真相之前
[21:52] what’s really happening here, I hope you don’t find him. 我希望你们找不到他
[21:54] This is a mistake. 你们错了
[21:56] You may well be right. I certainly hope so. 也许你是对的 我希望如此
[21:59] In any event, you’ve done all you can, 不管怎样 你尽力了
[22:00] and, we thank you for your time. 谢谢你能抽出时间
[22:10] She’s lying. 她在说谎
[22:11] Yes. Well aware. Thank you. 对 看出来了 谢谢
[22:14] She absolutely knows what her brother does for a living, 她知道她弟弟是干哪行的
[22:16] yet she agreed to help him anyway. 但还是义无反顾地帮他
[22:17] Her soul is a horror. Doesn’t mean she should be arrested. 她的灵魂是很丑陋 但不代表要拘捕她
[22:21] If we take her into custody for aiding and abetting, 如果以协助或教唆罪把她抓起来
[22:23] that would significantly decrease the chances 只会明显减少
[22:25] of her leading us to her brother. 利用她引出她弟弟的几率
[22:27] Isn’t that right, Detective? 我说得对吧 警探
[22:28] I’ll call the captain, see about a tail 我给警监打电话
[22:30] and electronic surveillance for Ms. De Merville. 看能不能跟踪或电子监控德梅维尔女士
[22:37] And what is it you did not want Marcus to know? 你不想让马库斯知道什么
[22:41] De Merville didn’t come here for a Band-Aid. 德梅维尔不是过来包扎伤口的
[22:42] He came here for Esephera. 他是过来拿埃斯菲拉的
[22:45] May I remind you that we didn’t both used to be doctors? 提醒一下 我以前可没做过医生
[22:47] It’s a blood medication. 这是一种治血液病的药品
[22:49] Making it all the more appropriate 更确切来说
[22:50] that his own blood gave him away. 他的血使他露出了破绽
[22:52] He left a trace of blood on the inside of the glass door 他在上锁的冷藏柜玻璃门上
[22:54] of a locked refrigerator. 留下了一些血迹
[22:56] Only one drug is missing. 里面只有一种药品不见了
[22:58] He could have robbed the pharmacy of OxyContin, Vicodin, 他本可以抢走奥施康定 维柯丁
[23:01] any number of narcotics which could be converted into cash. 任何可以兑换成现金的止痛剂
[23:03] Indeed, he could have robbed them of actual cash. 而且 他可以抢些现金
[23:05] So then why take…? 那为什么只拿走…
[23:07] Esephera. 埃斯菲拉
[23:08] It’s a treatment for PNH. 专门治疗阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症
[23:09] There are fewer than a thousand cases in the U.S. 美国的患病者不超过一千人
[23:12] Tiny blood clots form in the arteries if you don’t take the medication. 如果不吃药 动脉中就会形成小血块
[23:15] A year’s supply runs north 一年的药量
[23:16] of half a million dollars, but I doubt the pharmacy 大概要五十万美金 但我觉得
[23:19] kept more than a month or two on hand. 这个药房手头上只有一两个月的量吧
[23:21] Simon didn’t take any medication when he was in prison. 西蒙服刑时没服用过任何药物
[23:23] He does not have PNH. 他没有这个病
[23:25] One possibility is that he knows someone who does. 一种可能是他认识患病的人
[23:27] Another possibility, far more likely, 而另一种更大的可能是
[23:29] is that his sister pointed him in the direction 他的姐姐告诉他
[23:31] of another sufferer who is also a customer of the pharmacy. 药房的某个顾客也患有这个病
[23:34] That person might be willing to buy it at a discount. 那个人也许想以便宜的价格买下这些药
[23:36] Or… even provide De Merville with safe haven 或者他可以给德梅维尔提供庇护
[23:39] until the Albanians and the police call off 直到阿尔巴尼亚人和警方
[23:41] their respective dogs. 都不再找他了
[23:42] There’s just one problem: the department can’t access 就一个问题 警方无法查看药房记录
[23:44] pharmacy medical records. Patient privacy rights 因为患者隐私权的缘故
[23:47] make it impossible to get a warrant. 很难申请到搜查令
[23:48] Yeah, for a police detective this would be no lead at all. 对 警方什么也查不到
[23:52] But for an investigator in the employ 但是作为一个受雇于
[23:54] of a global insurance company, however… 全球性保险公司的调查员…
[23:58] You realize what you’re looking for. 你要清楚你在查什么
[23:59] The Insurance Records Bureau may not even have it. 保险纪录局可能都没这份记录
[24:01] The IRB has medical data on everyone who’s applied for 凡是在过去七年里申请或改变医疗保险的人
[24:04] or changed their health insurance in the last seven years. 保险纪录局那里都有记录
[24:07] 200 million Americans, right? 两亿美国人 对吧
[24:08] Anyone with PNH is staring down the barrel of a $500,000 阵发性睡眠性血红蛋白尿症的患者
[24:12] prescription bill every year. 每年医药费五十万
[24:14] Most of them will have shopped around for the best insurance. 他们中大部分人都在物色最优的医疗保险
[24:16] So whoever Simon De Merville gave his Esephera to– 所以不管西蒙·德梅维尔把埃斯菲拉给了谁
[24:19] that person should be in the system. 那个人一定登记在系统中
[24:20] Well, I’m glad you’re so sure. 我很高兴你这么确信
[24:22] ‘Cause I thought you were asking me to defraud a powerful institution 因为我以为你要我为了一个很渺茫的希望
[24:25] and commit a felony for a shot in the dark. 去诈骗一个权力机构 犯下重罪
[24:28] I understand. It’s a lot. 我明白 这个要求有些过分
[24:32] You know, even if I wanted to, 即使我想帮你
[24:34] I don’t know how to request a list of patients 我也不知道怎么申请一张
[24:36] who have a certain disease. 有特定疾病的患者名单
[24:38] That’s not what the IRB database is for. 保险纪录局的资料不是这么用的
[24:40] You know, we give them the name of someone 我们向他们提供
[24:41] who’s applying for life insurance, 申请人寿保险者的名字
[24:42] they kick out a coded list of their medical history 然后他们给我们一份此人的病史列表
[24:45] to help us arrive at a premium. 帮助我们确定保险金额
[24:46] This is… 而这是…
[24:47] Irregular. 不合规矩
[24:48] No question. But at the end of the day, 确实是 但说到底
[24:49] the IRB answers to its subscribers. Like Leda. 保险纪录局要回应申请者要求 像利达公司
[24:52] They don’t just do whatever we ask. 不是我们说什么 他们就做什么
[24:54] You can tell them that Leda is researching 你可以跟他们说利达公司正在研究
[24:56] new actuarial models, 新的精算模型
[24:58] disguise what we’re after by making a bigger request for data 可以申请所有血液病的资料
[25:01] on all blood disorders. 从而掩盖我们真正的目的
[25:03] All we need is a list of patients in the New York area who are coded for PNH. 我们只需要纽约地区此类病患的名单
[25:07] You’ve really thought this out. 你还真是琢磨了一番
[25:11] I would not be asking for this 我如果不是把这个人当家人一样
[25:12] if it wasn’t for someone I consider family. 我也不会过来请你帮忙
[25:18] Come on, Pickles. 吃吧 小菜菜
[25:25] Hello again. 又见面了
[25:28] Did you find him? Did you find Simon? 找到他了吗 找到西蒙了吗
[25:31] No. 没有
[25:32] I came here to apologize. 我是过来道歉的
[25:35] For the things I said, losing my temper. 我说了些伤人的话 没控制好情绪
[25:39] I can only imagine how difficult things have been for you. 我想这种事你肯定也不好过
[25:44] If you’re amenable, 如果可以的话
[25:45] I’d like to ask you a few more questions. 我想问你几个问题
[25:48] I already told you… 我已经说了…
[25:49] Please? 拜托了
[25:52] It’ll only take a moment. 只占用你几分钟时间
[25:59] I’ll give you five minutes. 五分钟吧
[26:06] What are you doing? 你干什么
[26:08] There’s an unmarked police car 你公寓门前
[26:11] parked in front of your building. 停了一辆无标志的警车
[26:14] I’d rather they not catch a glimpse of me through your windows. 我不希望他们通过你的窗户看到我
[26:18] I don’t understand. Don’t you work with them? 我不明白 你不是警局的人吗
[26:25] Not tonight. 今晚不是
[26:49] You startled me. 你吓着我了
[26:50] I tried you three times. I thought something happened. 我敲了三次门 以为你出事了
[26:52] I would’ve called the police if they weren’t already guarding your front door. 如果不是警察守在你门口 我就报警了
[26:54] I was immersing myself. 我沉浸在自己的世界中
[26:57] Well, I couldn’t get Kitty either. 我也联系不到凯蒂
[26:59] She was working at the station. 她在警局工作
[27:00] She texted me to say she was en route to a meeting. Alone. 她跟我发短信说她要独自去见个人
[27:04] I was not consulted on her decision 她独自去冒险了
[27:05] to venture out unchaperoned. 没征求我同意
[27:07] Well, maybe she didn’t want to come home and see all this. 也许她不想回家 不想看到这些
[27:09] Can you imagine how she feels when she looks at it? 你能想象她看到这些什么心情吗
[27:11] I have done. Repeatedly. My name is Sherlock, 想了 一直在想 我是夏洛克
[27:14] and I have allowed empathetic thoughts to clutter my mind 我让同情心占据了我伟大的思维
[27:17] and reduce the clarity of my perception. 影响了我清晰的认知
[27:19] So you called in the bees to crowd out caring. 所以你就叫出蜜蜂 将同情心挤出大脑
[27:22] To no avail. 毫无效果
[27:24] A grand unifying theory 关于西蒙·德梅维尔的
[27:25] of Simon de Merville has yet to present itself. 一个统一的想法还没出现
[27:28] Almost everything on his criminal CV 他的犯罪记录显示
[27:30] can be chalked up to sadism and misogyny. 这些行为归因于虐待狂和厌女症
[27:32] But Melanie Vilkas… 但梅勒妮·威卡斯…
[27:34] Was a message. Presumably to Kitty. 是在传达一条信息 应该是给凯蒂的
[27:36] Was meant to be the beginning of something. 意味着什么即将开始
[27:37] Only he fell out with the Albanians 只是他和阿尔巴尼亚人发生争端
[27:39] before he could make his next move. 而不能进行下一步计划
[27:41] Well, that’s a good thing, right? 这是件好事 对吧
[27:42] It makes divining a pattern in his behavior considerably harder. 这下分析他的手法就更难了
[27:45] A fugitive is more difficult to anticipate than an obsessive. 逃犯的行为要比变态更难预测
[27:49] Your new employer, did he agree to help us? 你那个新老板 他同意帮你了吗
[27:51] Actually, I spoke to him, and he… 实际上 我跟他谈了 他…
[27:58] Captain. 警监
[27:59] Hey. You’re not gonna believe who just called to say 你都想不到是谁刚才打电话来说
[28:01] they’re coming to the station tomorrow morning. 明天早晨会去警局
[28:04] Simon’s the only family I’ve got left. 西蒙是我仅有的亲人了
[28:10] I know it’s not an excuse. It’s just… 我知道这不是借口 只是
[28:13] I didn’t know he hurt those girls. 我之前不知道他会伤害那些女孩
[28:16] But I wasn’t surprised either. 不过我也并不感到意外
[28:18] He’s always been… different. 他一直都…比较奇怪
[28:20] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗
[28:22] No, I swear. 不知道 我发誓
[28:23] He didn’t tell me where he was going. 他没告诉我他要去哪
[28:25] He told me his own people 他跟我说他的人
[28:26] were trying to kill him. 想要杀他
[28:31] You said he took something 你说他从药房里
[28:32] from the pharmacy, a medication? 拿了些东西 是药吗
[28:34] Esephera. 埃斯菲拉
[28:36] It’s an expensive drug, so we keep it locked up. 这种药很贵 所以是被锁起来的
[28:39] He had me open the case. 他让我把柜子打开
[28:42] I was surprised he even knew what Esephera was, 我很惊讶他竟然知道埃斯菲拉
[28:44] but he knew exactly what he was looking for. 他很清楚自己要找什么
[28:46] He even knew how much we charged. It was strange. 他连药价都知道 很奇怪
[28:50] But I thought it was for someone he knew. 不过我以为他是给他认识的人拿的
[28:53] Only you don’t know who. 只是你不知道那个人是谁
[28:57] So that’s it? 就这些
[29:00] You’re just here to clear your conscience? 你来这只是良心发现
[29:09] I have a phone number for Simon. 我有西蒙的电话号码
[29:12] He gave it to me at the pharmacy. 他在药房时给我的
[29:16] He told me to leave a message 他说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉
[29:17] if I got my hands on more Esephera 就给他发短信
[29:19] and he would call me back. 然后他会打回来
[29:24] If you want, 如果你们愿意
[29:26] I was thinking I could try to get him 我可以跟他联系一下
[29:29] to meet with me. 让他来见我
[29:38] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[29:39] You can take it. 你可以接了
[29:43] You got my message? 你收到我的短信了
[29:45] I told you, I check every hour. 我跟你说了 我每个小时会看一次
[29:47] What is it? 怎么了
[29:49] I just thought you’d want to know 我想告诉你一下
[29:50] the police came and asked about you. 警察来问过你的情况
[29:52] They knew you were at the hospital. 他们知道你去过医院了
[29:54] We figured that would happen. 我们预料到了
[29:55] Why did you call me? 你为什么给我打电话
[29:57] You said if I could get more Esephera, I should… 你说如果我有了更多的埃斯菲拉 我就该…
[29:59] Forget about that. What you gave me was enough. 不用了 你给我的已经够了
[30:05] I think I can get you a car. 我想我可以给你弄辆车
[30:09] If you want to get out of town. 给你出城用
[30:12] My friend has one I can borrow. 我朋友有一辆 我可以借来
[30:15] I could leave it for you wherever you want. 我可以把它停在你要求的地方
[30:17] No. My face is everywhere right now. 不行 所有人都知道我的样子了
[30:21] I got to ride this out. 我得等风声过了
[30:22] Just tell me you’re okay. 告诉我你没事
[30:24] Are you someplace safe? 你待的地方安全吗
[30:26] If I need anything, I’ll call you. 如果我需要什么 我会打给你
[30:29] Simon? 西蒙
[30:30] He turned it off again. 他又关机了
[30:32] All I got was the tower. 只查到一个信号塔
[30:33] We couldn’t get a second or third ping. 查不到其余的两个
[30:34] It only gives us the radius. 只能知道半径多大
[30:39] Does your brother have any friends near Gerritsen Beach? 你弟弟在盖雷森海滩附近有什么朋友吗
[30:43] No. 没有
[30:43] There are probably 50,000 people in that circle. 这个范围内可能有五万多人
[30:46] But far fewer boats. And only two marinas. 但是船很少 而且只有两座船坞
[30:49] Tell me, does your brother make the habit of talking 告诉我 你弟弟有没有一边小便
[30:51] on the phone whilst he’s micturating? 一遍打电话的习惯
[30:54] What? 什么
[30:55] Play it back. 倒回去
[30:56] You’ll hear the sound of a man urinating 你能听到一个男人往塑料池里
[30:57] into a plastic bowl. 小便的声音
[30:59] The garbled machine sound at the end 最后那个嘈杂的声音
[31:00] is the flushing of an electric marine toilet. 就是电动船用马桶冲水的声音
[31:04] Simon de Merville’s on a boat. 西蒙·德梅维尔在一艘船上
[31:06] Play it back. 倒回去
[31:07] Just the end. 最后那
[31:11] Tell me something good. 跟我说点好消息
[31:12] No sign of De Merville as of yet. 还没有发现德梅维尔的影子
[31:15] How’s it going at the other marina? 另一个船坞怎么样
[31:16] He’s not here. We’re gonna go over this place with a comb 他不在这 我们再彻底检查一遍
[31:18] and then head to you. 然后就去你那
[31:20] Remind your people to go slow. 提醒你的人要仔细检查
[31:22] Even identifying a place he used to be is something. 就算找到他曾经待过的地方也很有用
[31:25] Yeah, I’ll keep you posted. 好的 有消息就通知你
[31:33] You should breathe. 你应该深呼吸
[31:35] You’re sure that sound was a toilet flushing? 你确定那声音是马桶的冲水声吗
[31:39] Those of us with exceptional sensitivities 我们这种感官很强的人
[31:41] are prone to motion sickness. 通常会有运动病
[31:43] I’ve spent a bit of time on boats. 我在船上待过一段时间
[31:46] And an electric marine toilet is something I know. 所以我了解电动船用马桶
[31:50] What I don’t know 而我不明白的是
[31:51] is how Violet de Merville grew a conscience overnight. 为什么维奥莱特·德梅维尔一夜间良心发现了
[31:56] She probably consulted a lawyer, 她可能跟律师咨询了一下
[31:59] realized how much trouble she’d have been in for helping him. 明白了帮助他给自己带来了多么大的麻烦
[32:02] I sensed she was more eager to gain your approval. 我觉得她很想得到你的认可
[32:06] How’d that meeting go last night? 昨晚的会面怎么样
[32:08] Del just sent the list from the IRB, 戴尔发来了保险纪录局的名单
[32:10] but there are no matches for anyone with PNH in this zip code. 不过这个地区没有得这种血液病的人
[32:13] We know De Merville was on a boat. 我们知道德梅维尔是在船上
[32:15] We know he called from this vicinity. 我们也知道他是在这附近打的电话
[32:17] If he’s already sold the Esephera, perhaps 如果他已经把埃斯菲拉卖了的话
[32:19] he made enough to buy himself a vessel. 可能他已经有钱买船了
[32:20] Or he used the cash to buy his way back 或者他利用这笔钱
[32:22] into the good graces of his partners, or we’ve been wrong 又回到了他的同伙那 又或者
[32:25] about what the bloody Esephera was for all along. 关于埃斯菲拉的用途我们一直都搞错了
[32:32] Yup. 喂
[32:33] He’s not here. 他不在这
[32:34] Dock master’s got a camera hidden over here. 码头的主人装了部秘密摄像机
[32:36] No Simon de Merville, 没有拍到西蒙·德梅维尔
[32:38] nobody, period, last three days. 过去三天什么人都没拍到
[32:41] Look, I’m… I’m sorry, 我 我很抱歉
[32:42] but we got to send our people back to their commands. 但是我得让我的人回到各自工作岗位了
[32:52] You still there? 你还在听吗
[32:54] Don’t. 别
[32:56] Don’t what? 别什么
[32:57] Don’t send them home. 别让他们回去
[32:58] In fact, tell them not to take off their gear. 让他们不要把装备卸下
[33:02] Push the Snapper, push the Bass. 推销鲷鱼酒和贝斯酒
[33:05] Serve ten of each tonight, we’re having shots on me. 今晚各卖出十份 我就请大家喝酒
[33:09] Hey, guys. We’ll be open in ten minutes, you want to wait. 各位 我们十分钟后才开门 你们得等等
[33:11] We’re not here for a table, Mr. Osweiler. 我们不是来喝酒的 奥斯维勒先生
[33:13] We want to talk to you about your old neighbor in Queens. 我们想跟你谈谈你在皇后区的老邻居
[33:16] Simon de Merville? 西蒙·德梅维尔
[33:17] Yeah, sure. 好的 可以
[33:20] All right, everybody, hit it. 各位干活吧
[33:24] I saw about Simon on the news. 我在新闻上看到了西蒙的事
[33:26] Can’t say I was surprised. 其实我也不感到意外
[33:28] I mean, guy always gave me the creeps. 这家伙总是古里古怪的
[33:30] Strange, then, that he recently took up residence in your boat. 那就奇怪了 他最近为什么住到了你的船上
[33:34] One that used to sit in the driveway 也就是那艘你以前停在那条
[33:35] you shared with his brothel. 跟他的”妓院”相连的车道上的船
[33:37] You moved to this area a couple of months ago, didn’t you? 你是几个月前搬到这的 对吧
[33:39] Your 27-foot Catalina came with you. 你那艘八米长的卡塔利娜号也跟你一起来了
[33:41] How do I know this, you ask? 你想问 我怎么会知道
[33:43] Artificial turf. 人造草皮
[33:44] What? 什么
[33:45] You left swatches of artificial turf behind 你停租以后
[33:47] when you walked out on your lease. 留下了很多人造草皮
[33:49] I barely registered them the other day. 那天我都没认出那是什么东西
[33:50] And I just realized, artificial turf is used to pad trailers 而我刚刚意识到 这些人工草皮是用来
[33:53] and protect the hulls of the boats that they carry. 垫拖车的 保护车上拉的船不被碰坏
[33:55] Now, we searched two marinas 今天我们搜了两座船坞
[33:57] for De Merville today. 寻找德梅维尔
[33:58] Only, he isn’t in a boat parked in the water, is he? 只是他所在的船并没有停在水里 对吧
[34:01] He’s in a boat parked on land. Your boat. 他那艘船停在路上 也就是你的船
[34:03] You obviously got to know him. 你们俩显然很熟悉
[34:05] How else would he know about your son’s blood condition? 否则他怎么会知道你儿子的血液病
[34:07] Who told you about…? 谁告诉你…
[34:08] When it occurred to us 当我们想到
[34:08] to look for a boat that used to sit outside his workplace, 要检查以前停在他工作地点外的船时
[34:11] we encountered some of your old neighbors. 我们遇到了一些你以前的邻居
[34:14] They miss little Ethan, wish him well. 他们很想念小伊森 希望他好起来
[34:17] Right now a warrant’s being issued 现在法官正在签署搜查令
[34:19] to search the boat at your new residence. 允许我们搜查你新住处的那艘船
[34:20] ESU’s prepping a tactical approach. 海岸警卫队正在准备进攻
[34:23] They’ll go in hard if they have to. 如果有必要的话他们会强攻进去
[34:24] This is happening, and you don’t want 强攻的话 你肯定不希望
[34:26] your family in the house when it does. 你的家人也在屋里
[34:28] We want you to help us clear them out 我们希望你能让他们转移出来
[34:29] without tipping Simon off. 而不惊动西蒙
[34:32] He just… showed up yesterday. 他昨天突然出现
[34:35] He’s not a friend. 他并不是我的朋友
[34:37] In fact, we moved to get away from that place. 事实上 我们是为了远离那里而搬的家
[34:40] He had the medication Ethan needs. 他手上有伊森需要的药物
[34:41] Enough to treat him for months. 好几个月的用量
[34:43] All right, Mr. Osweiler– your family– 好了 奥斯维勒先生 你的家人
[34:45] is there a chance De Merville’s with them, or isn’t there? 是否有可能正和德梅维尔在一起
[34:47] The deal was, he stays on the boat, but I’ll call my wife 我们说好他只能待在船上
[34:49] right now, I’ll tell her whatever you think. 我现在就打电话给我妻子 告诉她你的安排
[34:51] Well, hold on. 稍等
[34:52] I was just about to call you, Captain. 警监 我刚要给你打电话
[34:55] Mr. Osweiler’s agreed to call his wife for us. 奥斯维勒先生已经同意联系他的妻子了
[34:57] Well, he should get to it. 他早就该打电话
[34:58] She’s pretty upset. 她现在非常不安
[35:00] You’re already with her? 她已经和你们在一起了吗
[35:01] Local precinct got a 911 call from Mrs. Osweiler. 当地警署接到了奥斯维勒女士的报警
[35:05] She was calling to report a fire. 因为一起失火事件
[35:07] Somebody torched the boat. 有人纵火烧掉了这艘船
[35:09] I don’t understand. You’re saying 我不明白 你是说
[35:11] we missed De Merville again? 我们又让德梅维尔溜走了吗
[35:12] Actually, we don’t think we did. 其实 并非如此
[35:13] There was a body inside. 船内有一具尸体
[35:15] The door was nailed shut. 而船门被钉死了
[35:17] It’s gonna take dental records to know for sure, but I think 还需要比对牙科记录来确定身份 但我认为
[35:20] De Merville’s Albanian friends caught up with him. 是德梅维尔的阿尔巴尼亚朋友找上了他
[35:23] I think this whole thing is over. 我认为整件案子可以了结了
[35:42] You wished to see me? 你要见我
[35:44] Is Kitty with you? 凯蒂和你在一起吗
[35:46] No. She’s gone to the… to the morgue to await 没有 她去停尸室
[35:48] the M.E.’s report. 等尸检报告了
[35:50] You can understand how eager she is 你可以想象 她希望这件事
[35:51] to put an official end to this matter. 能够正式了结的迫切心情
[35:54] Eager is an understatement. 她可不光是心情迫切
[35:56] Close the door. 把门关上
[36:05] Something troubles you? 有什么事吗
[36:06] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[36:08] Did you know about her visit to Violet de Merville’s apartment? 你知道她去过维奥莱特·德梅维尔的家吗
[36:11] After the fact. 事后才知道的
[36:15] Well, Ms. De Merville paid us another visit tonight. 德梅维尔女士今晚又来过一次
[36:17] Very different attitude this time around. 这次态度完全不同
[36:20] I thought she was just upset about her brother. 我以为她只是担心他的弟弟
[36:24] But there was more. 然而不止如此
[36:44] She claims that Kitty did this. 她说这是凯蒂干的
[36:49] You believe her? 你相信她吗
[36:52] And so do you. 你也这么认为
[36:55] Captain, you were there 警监 德梅维尔女士
[36:56] when Ms. De Merville offered us her assistance. 自愿提供帮助的时候 你也在场
[36:59] Her invaluable… assistance. 她的帮助至关重要
[37:05] Did she seem coerced at the time? 她当时看上去像是被强迫的吗
[37:08] Kitty has a knack 凯蒂很擅长
[37:09] for bringing people around to her way of seeing things. 说服他人用她的角度看待事物
[37:12] Trust me. 相信我
[37:13] I looked the other way once before. 我之前睁一只眼闭一只眼
[37:16] I shouldn’t have. 而我不该如此
[37:18] I will talk to her. 我会和她谈谈
[37:20] I’m gonna have to suspend her association with the department. 我必须暂停她和警局的合作
[37:26] Will you allow me to convey the news myself? 可以让我亲自告诉她这个消息吗
[37:33] It’s him– Simon de Merville. 是他 是西蒙·德梅维尔本人
[37:36] His dental records matched perfectly. 牙科记录比对结果完全吻合
[37:45] He’s not the man who raped me. 强奸我的人不是他
[37:49] What? 什么
[37:53] Look at the right hand. 看他的右手
[37:56] It’s perfectly intact. 毫无损伤的痕迹
[37:59] The night you escaped, you said you broke some of his fingers. 你说过逃跑的那天你折断过他的几根手指
[38:04] My bindings slipped when he was moving me. 他在转移我的时候 捆我的带子松了
[38:09] I knew I wouldn’t get another chance, so, when he… 我知道自己不会再有其他机会了 所以
[38:14] reached for me, I wrenched his fingers back as hard as I could. 当他碰我的时候 我用尽全力折断他的手指
[38:20] The way he screamed. 他痛得大声叫唤
[38:22] I’m not the only one who left that room with scars. 他在那间屋子里伤了我 我也伤了他
[38:26] We ought to be looking at screws or a metal plate, 我们应该能找到固定骨骼的螺丝或者金属板
[38:30] or-or some kind of seam where the bones set. 或者骨头上的裂缝
[38:32] Extensive damage to his flexor 他的屈肌和伸指肌腱
[38:34] and extensor tendons, to his median nerve, 所受到的严重伤害触及了他的正中神经
[38:37] would have felt, to you, like breaking bones. 让你以为自己折断了他的骨头
[38:38] It’s not him. 凶手不是他
[38:46] You think I’m mad, don’t you? 你觉得我疯了 对吗
[38:51] I think I know something of how you’re feeling. 我觉得自己理解你的感受
[38:59] For me, for quite some time, 很长一段时间以来
[39:02] the idea of a… of a sober existence– 对我来说 让自己保持清醒
[39:07] it was my fuel and my purpose. 就是我的动力和目标
[39:09] I dare say that it dominated my consciousness. 那时这个观点占据了我的全部意识
[39:14] Then, I-I had to acknowledge one day that, for me, 后来有一天我认识到 对我来说
[39:19] sobriety was a struggle, not a state of being. 清醒意味着挣扎 而并非清醒本身
[39:25] A sense of closure would never come. 而这种挣扎不会有结束的那一天
[39:32] Accepting that moment was as difficult as arriving at it. 意识到这一点和去接受它都并非易事
[39:38] So it’s denial, is it? 这么说我是在拒绝接受 对吗
[39:43] I want this man who hurt me to still be alive, 我希望这个伤害过我的人还活着
[39:46] to still be out there, hurting other people. 继续逍遥法外 伤害他人
[39:49] I won’t pretend for a moment 我并不认为
[39:50] that there aren’t questions that need answering, 这件事所有的疑点都得到了解答
[39:53] but every piece of evidence that we have can be reviewed, 我们可以复检所有的证据
[39:55] every assumption we’d ever made can be reexamined. 回溯所有的推论
[39:58] I will help you do that, 我会帮助你一起完成
[40:00] but you should prepare yourself for the possibility 但你也要做好心理准备去接受
[40:02] that your uncertainty… 你的怀疑
[40:06] is the only uncertainty 也仅仅可能只是
[40:08] that remains. 你的假想而已
[40:15] Someone hurt me, Sherlock. 有人伤害了我 夏洛克
[40:18] You hurt yourself. 而你只是自我伤害
[40:21] You don’t know anything 你对我的感受
[40:24] about how I am feeling. 一无所知
[40:40] Hello. 喂
[40:42] Hey, it’s Del. 我是戴尔
[40:43] I tried you on the company phone, 我打过你公司的手机
[40:44] but it went straight to voice mail. 但是直接转到了你的语音信箱
[40:47] Hold on. 稍等
[40:49] Oh, it’s dead. I’m sorry. 那个手机没电了 抱歉
[40:50] I’m still trying to get used to this two-phone thing. 我还不太习惯同时使用两个手机
[40:54] Today was sort of crazy. 我今天过得有点乱
[40:55] I know. I-I’m watching the news. 我知道 我正在看新闻
[40:57] 爆炸新闻 杀人嫌犯命丧火场
[40:57] The man you were looking for was killed. 你们要找的嫌犯被杀了
[40:59] I… I’m not sure if that’s what you wanted, but, 我不知道这个结果你们是否满意
[41:02] well, at least it’s over, right? 但至少事情结束了 对吧
[41:04] Yeah, at least it’s over. 没错 至少事情结束了
[41:06] Does this mean you’re coming back to work? 所以你可以回来工作了吗
[41:08] Actually, I was hoping to take an extra day. 其实我还想再休一天假
[41:09] Just want to make sure my friend is okay. 好安抚我的朋友
[41:11] Well, of course. 没问题
[41:12] I-I can’t thank you enough for-for all your help. 谢谢你为我所做的这些
[41:15] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没干
[41:17] Del. 戴尔
[41:18] Repeat after me, Joan. 跟我重复一遍 乔恩
[41:19] “I didn’t do anything.” “我什么都没干”
[41:20] Okay, you didn’t do anything. 好吧 你什么都没干
[41:22] I was already grateful for the opportunity, 我之前就很感激你能给我这次工作机会
[41:24] and now I’m indebted to you. 现在又欠了你一个人情
[41:26] I’m gonna do great work for you. 我会努力工作的
[41:28] Well, that was never in doubt. Have a good night, Joan. 这点我从不怀疑 晚安 乔恩
[41:31] I’ll see you in two days. 后天见
[41:32] Okay. Bye. 好的 再见
[41:34] Who was that? 电话里的人是谁
[41:37] Kitty, what are you doing…? 凯蒂 你怎么在这里…
[41:38] Who was that? 电话里的人是谁
[41:39] My boss at Leda. Del Gruner. Why? 我在利达公司的上司戴尔·格鲁纳 怎么了
[41:48] You said I could come here if I ever needed to. 你说过如果有需要我可以来这里
[41:50] You gave me a key. 你给过我钥匙
[41:53] Kitty, tell me what’s going on. 凯蒂 告诉我发生了什么
[41:56] Before we got De Merville on the phone the other day, 在我们打电话给德梅维尔之前
[42:00] I wondered… what it would be like to hear his voice again. 我想过再次听到他的声音会有什么结果
[42:05] After five years, 五年过去了
[42:06] what it would do to me, if I would even recognize it. 我会有什么反应 我是否还能认出那个声音
[42:11] And I didn’t, but… 而我并没有认出来
[42:13] it had been so long, so many years of just… 毕竟已经过去那么久了
[42:17] 财经新闻节目访谈 利达保险公司高级副总裁 戴尔·格鲁纳
[42:18] I think the most important thing 我认为对投资人来说
[42:19] for potential investors to understand is that 最重要的一点就是认识到
[42:21] fraud prevention and fraud detection are both… 诈骗的预防和检测机制
[42:24] …improving rapidly, and insurance 正在飞速发展 而保险业
[42:26] is a $4 trillion industry. 是一个价值四万亿的行业
[42:30] I was wrong, Watson. 我错了 华生
[42:33] I didn’t forget the voice. 我并没有忘记他的声音
[42:34] I couldn’t. 我无法忘记
[42:38] De Merville didn’t hurt me. He did. 伤害我的人并不是德梅维尔 而是他
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme