Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Looks like a standard car alarm. 看起来就是个标准的汽车报警器
[00:09] Then go ahead and disarm it. 那就去试试解除警报吧
[00:14] You have approached Odin. 你正在接近奥丁
[00:15] Your photograph has been taken 你的影像已经被拍下
[00:17] and forwarded to the authorities. 并被传送至执法机关
[00:19] You have ten seconds to back away. 给你十秒钟后退
[00:21] Ten. 十
[00:23] Nine. 九
[00:24] Eight… 八
[00:25] It’s a talking car alarm. 是会说话的汽车警报
[00:27] They are the pet rock of automotive security; 是汽车安全设备中的宠物石
[00:30] they are a gimmick. 也就是个噱头
[00:31] They were a gimmick. 它们曾是噱头
[00:33] I can’t crack it. 但是我无法破解
[00:48] You have approached Odin. 你正在接近奥丁
[00:50] Your photograph has been taken 你的影像已经被拍下
[00:51] and forwarded to the author– 并被传送至执法机…
[00:55] The sensor’s field extends a full 360 degrees? 传感器覆盖360度吗
[00:59] Well, it’s an interesting problem. 这问题还挺有趣的
[01:01] I appreciate the help. 感谢你的帮忙
[01:03] I’ll leave it here. 我就把东西留这
[01:05] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[01:06] Meeting starts in 20. 互助会还有20分钟就开始了
[01:08] Doing battle with Odin 和奥丁斗智斗勇
[01:09] seems like a more stimulating way to spend an hour to me. 对我而言是更刺激的度过一小时的方式
[01:12] I’m not skipping a meeting. 我不会错过互助会的
[01:13] I don’t think you should, either. 我觉得你也不应该
[01:16] What’s going on with you? 你怎么了
[01:18] Been bailing on meetings 一直翘互助会
[01:19] and then when you do show, you never talk. 要么就是出现了也不说话
[01:21] Your enthusiasm for the program 你对互助会的热情
[01:22] never waxes and wanes? 就从来没有消退过吗
[01:24] Sure it does. But I still go. 当然有过啊 但我还是会去
[01:30] My name’s Shauna Milius. 我是肖娜·米利厄斯
[01:32] I used to work with Joan Watson. 我曾和乔恩·华生一起工作
[01:33] This is her address, right? 她住这里 对吧
[01:35] It was. She no longer lives here, sorry. 她原来是 但她现在已经不住这里了 抱歉
[01:37] Can you tell me where she went? 你能告诉我她去哪里了吗
[01:39] I want to hire her. 我想雇她
[01:41] One second. 马上
[01:42] Duty calls, Alfredo. 工作在身 阿弗雷多
[01:43] I’ll let you know when I’ve defeated Odin. 我搞定奥丁之后会告诉你的
[01:45] About that… 说到这个
[01:46] while I was waiting for you downstairs, 我在楼下等你的时候
[01:48] I stashed a few of the sensors around the place. 我在你家藏了几个传感器
[01:51] Just to keep the problem fresh in your mind. 让这个问题在你的记忆中常在常新
[01:55] Excuse me. 抱歉
[02:00] It’s my friend, Marissa Ledbetter. 有关我的朋友 马瑞莎·莱德贝特
[02:02] We started as O.R. nurses on the same day. 我们同一天成为手术护士的
[02:05] We’ve been close since. 自那之后我们一直关系很亲近
[02:06] Last week, she finished up a shift 上周 她上完班之后
[02:09] and told me she was headed home. 告诉我她回家了
[02:10] None of her neighbors saw her come into the building. 她的邻居都没见到她回公寓楼
[02:13] Nobody’s seen her since. 自此之后没人见过她
[02:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[02:15] Marissa’s parents 马瑞莎的父母
[02:16] are down in Florida. They’re not well enough to travel, 住在佛罗里达 身体不好不能长途跋涉
[02:18] so I’ve kind of been keeping track of things. 所以我就把相关信息都记录下来
[02:22] You made some notes based on your conversations 你根据自己和警探的对话
[02:24] with the detectives? May I? 做了一些记录 我能看看吗
[02:33] It says here she used her credit card 这里记着她在离开医院不久
[02:35] at a bodega on West 44th Street 在西44街的一家小酒馆
[02:37] shortly after leaving hospital. 使用了她的信用卡
[02:39] Where does Marissa live? 马瑞莎住在哪里
[02:41] Cobble Hill. 科布尔山
[02:42] Right. And you and her work 对 而你和她
[02:43] at Watson’s old hospital in the West Village. Yes? 在华生的老东家工作 医院在西村对吧
[02:47] Hell’s Kitchen is hardly on the way home 在她从西村到布鲁克林的回家之路上
[02:48] from the West Village to Brooklyn. 地狱厨房也真的不怎么顺路
[02:51] Is anyone looking into this? 有人调查这个吗
[02:52] They think maybe Marissa owed money to some bad people. 他们认为也许马瑞莎欠了坏人钱
[02:54] They were pretty fixated on that. 他们非常倾向于这种可能
[02:56] Money-lenders to not want their indigent clients to disappear; 高利贷一般都不希望自己的客户消失
[02:59] they want them to work and make money. 他们希望他们能正常工作赚钱
[03:02] It’s a game of chance, going to the police, 报警这件事全凭运气
[03:03] but you’re in good hands now. 但现在你有专家来接手了
[03:06] You have approached Odin. 你正在靠近奥丁
[03:08] Your photograph has been taken 你的影像已经被拍下
[03:09] – and forwarded… – Disregard this. -并被传送至… -忽略这个
[03:10] – …to the authorities. – I’m doing a favor for a friend. -执法机关 -我在帮一个朋友的忙
[03:12] You have ten seconds to back away. 请在十秒内后退
[03:13] So someone I used to work with is missing, 我的旧同事失踪了
[03:15] another old colleague friend 另外一名旧同事想要雇我
[03:17] tries to hire me to look into it, 调查此事
[03:18] and somehow, Sherlock winds up on the case. 而不知怎么的 夏洛克接手了案子
[03:21] He just sort of slipped into it. 他就那么顺势接了
[03:25] I think he did it mostly to get out of 我觉得他接手此案
[03:26] going to a meeting with Alfredo. 主要是为了不和阿弗雷多去互助会
[03:29] He wants us to catch up on the case file 他希望我们能看看卷宗
[03:30] while he looks into something. 与此同时他调查点别的事
[03:32] I’ve circled something on the first page. 我在第一页上圈了一些重点
[03:34] Looks like Marissa received a payment of $150,000 看来马瑞莎在她失踪之前
[03:38] right before she disappeared. 收到了十五万美金
[03:39] What is “Purgatorium, Incorporated”? “普格图瑞公司”又是什么
[03:41] It’s a company 是间位于卢森堡
[03:42] based in Luxembourg, founded a month ago. 一个月前刚成立的公司
[03:45] There’s no information about them anywhere. 到处都找不到有关他们的信息
[03:47] Luxembourg’s a tax haven, apparently, 很明显卢森堡可是纳税人的天堂
[03:49] so the police can’t find out 所以警方没能查出
[03:50] anything about the people that founded it. 有关公司创始人的任何资料
[03:54] Well, you said on the phone 你在电话上提到
[03:55] that Marissa had debts, 马瑞莎身负巨债
[03:56] but this is hardly the same thing 可是这看起来又不像是
[03:59] as a payday loan joint. 一发薪就还贷的情况
[04:00] What did Sherlock say about it? 夏洛克怎么说
[04:02] He doesn’t know about it yet. 他还不知道
[04:03] He’s looking into the last place that she used her credit card. 他去调查她最后使用信用卡的地方了
[04:06] It’s Sherlock. 是夏洛克
[04:09] What does he say? 他说什么
[04:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:10] These abbreviations that he uses… 他用的这些缩写…
[04:13] “At 748 West 45th Street. 位于西45街748号
[04:15] “In rear. Bring Watson. 在后巷 带上华生
[04:16] Wear sensible shoes.” 穿舒服的鞋
[04:21] So why did you want us to meet you 所以你为什么要我们
[04:22] in the alleyway behind a bar? 来一家酒吧的后巷见面
[04:24] Not just any bar. 不是随便一家酒吧
[04:25] This Dumpster services Vladi’s. 这是佛拉蒂酒吧的垃圾箱
[04:28] It’s the kind of establishment which, 虽然这周遭的人群
[04:29] despite the rapidly gentrifying neighborhood around it, 逐渐在变得高雅
[04:31] still manages to attract 但这酒吧还是吸引了
[04:33] a thoroughly seedy clientele. 很多下三流的客人
[04:36] Pins in this padlock 这个挂锁中的插脚太重
[04:37] were too heavy for my lock picks, so… 我的撬锁器开不动 所以…
[04:47] I’m not getting in there 告诉我我们要找什么
[04:48] until you tell me what it is I’m looking for. 不然我是不会进去的
[04:52] When I was investigating the, uh… 当我在调查
[04:54] the area around the bodega 马瑞莎·莱德贝特最后一次
[04:55] where Marissa Ledbetter last used her credit card, 使用信用卡的小酒馆周围情况时
[04:59] I couldn’t help noticing that this place 我不禁发现
[05:03] is subject to 这家酒吧
[05:04] a litany of complaints 收到了邻里提出的
[05:05] from the neighbors. 一系列投诉
[05:07] Noise complaints, 噪音投诉
[05:08] public urination, that kind of thing. 公共场合小便 等等之类
[05:12] One stood out. 但有一个投诉引起了我注意
[05:13] A couple of days ago, two businesses complained of a f… 几天前 两名店家投诉说
[05:18] …a foul smell 这个垃圾箱内
[05:19] coming from this dumpster. 传来恶臭
[05:21] It does smell awful, 闻上去确实味道不好
[05:22] but isn’t it supposed to smell awful? 但垃圾箱不就应该是这种味道吗
[05:24] Yeah. 对
[05:25] It’s rancid… ugh! 这是腐臭…
[05:37] I’m sorry, Watson. 抱歉 华生
[06:04] So you found this on her body? 这是你在她尸体上找到的
[06:06] It’s a list of dosages. 这是一份剂量表
[06:08] Marissa was a nurse. 马瑞莎是个护士
[06:10] It doesn’t look like an official hospital communication. 这看起来不像是医院里正规使用的
[06:12] I’ve sent Kitty to St. Andrew’s 我让凯蒂带着一份副件
[06:13] with a photograph of that. 去圣安德鲁医院了
[06:14] I’m curious as to whether it has 我想知道这跟她在那里的工作
[06:16] anything to do with her work there. 是否有关
[06:19] You all right, Watson? 你没事吧 华生
[06:21] I know you were acquainted with Ms. Ledbetter. 我知道你认识莱德贝特女士
[06:23] Well, I hadn’t seen her in a long time, 我跟她已经很久没见了
[06:25] but she was a really sweet person. 但她确实是个很好的人
[06:27] We’re all done. 我们弄完了
[06:31] Your friend died shortly after she went missing. 你的朋友失踪不久之后就死了
[06:33] She was, uh, struck in the head about a dozen times, 她的头被人打了十多下
[06:35] before someone wrapped their hands around her neck 然后有人又用双手掐住了
[06:37] and squeezed. 她的脖子
[06:41] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[06:43] Was there any evidence on the body? 尸体上有什么证据吗
[06:45] She had someone else’s DNA under her fingernails. 她指甲缝里有别人的DNA
[06:47] She must have scratched her attacker, 她一定抓伤了袭击者
[06:48] trying to fight him off. 试图反抗来着
[06:49] I had someone at the lab run 我让实验室的人
[06:50] a preliminary check on the DNA. 初步化验了DNA
[06:52] It matches a sample someone left 跟一个曾经在应聘地检办公室时
[06:53] when they applied for a job at the DA’s Office. 留下DNA样本的人相符
[06:56] Guy’s name is Christopher Jacoby. 那人叫克里斯托夫·杰科比
[07:00] So, we have the probable killer’s name 那现在我们有了嫌疑人的姓名
[07:03] and his DNA. 和他的DNA
[07:04] He has a current address on file, too. 档案上还有他现在的住址
[07:08] Watson, if you like, I could… 华生 如果你需要的话 我可以
[07:10] give your friend the bad news. 告诉你朋友这个坏消息
[07:12] Oh, I’ll do it. Thanks. 我去吧 谢了
[07:14] Detective Bell, let us know when you have the killer in custody. 贝尔警探 凶手抓到之后告诉我们
[07:16] Yeah, hold on. I’m, uh… 好 等等 我在
[07:17] checking something on the department intranet. 查警局的内部网
[07:20] Jacoby… Jacoby… 杰科比 杰科比
[07:23] I knew I recognized that name. 这个名字我的确见过
[07:24] It keeps coming up in our briefings. 我们一直在简报会上提到他
[07:26] He’s missing, too. 他也失踪了
[07:28] His wife filed a report 他妻子上周三
[07:29] last Wednesday. 递交了失踪报告
[07:34] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:35] You’re saying Chris is a suspect in a murder? 你是说克里斯是凶案嫌疑人吗
[07:38] Well, his DNA was found 受害者的指甲缝里
[07:39] under the fingernails of the victim. 找到了他的DNA
[07:41] It looks like it happened around the same time 凶案发生的时间跟你丈夫失踪的时间
[07:43] your husband went missing. 基本相同
[07:45] There has to be a mistake. 这肯定是个误会
[07:47] Chris is a kind man. 克里斯很善良
[07:49] Did he know a woman named Marissa Ledbetter? 他认识一个叫马瑞莎·莱德贝特的女人吗
[07:52] Not that he mentioned. 他没提过
[07:54] Well, according to the report 根据你递交的报告
[07:55] you filed, the last time you saw Chris, 你最后一次见到克里斯
[07:56] he told you he was going to spend a couple nights upstate 他跟你说他要去州北部跟几个大学朋友
[07:59] with some college buddies, but his friends say 玩几天 但他的朋友们说
[08:01] they didn’t have any plans with your husband. 他们根本没约你丈夫
[08:03] Well, I don’t know why Chris lied about that, 我不知道克里斯为什么要说谎
[08:05] but he wouldn’t cheat on me, if that’s what you’re wondering. 但他不会有外遇的 如果你想问这个的话
[08:08] Chris is a good man. 克里斯是个好人
[08:11] We’ve been struggling since he got laid off, 他下岗之后我们过得很困难
[08:12] but we’re dealing with it. 但我们正在处理
[08:14] Something happened to him. 他一定是出事了
[08:17] He wouldn’t run away from our life, 他不会逃离我们的生活
[08:19] and he definitely wouldn’t kill someone. 更加不会杀人的
[08:22] Uh, sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[08:26] Did you bring a child to work with you today? 你今天是带了个孩子来工作吗
[08:29] Oh, no, that’s Mason. 不 那是梅森
[08:30] He’s older than he looks. 他只是看起来比较小
[08:32] A bit. 小一点
[08:33] He passed a note to me. 他给了我一张纸条
[08:34] Said to give it to you. 让我给你
[08:35] Said it was urgent. 说是很紧急的事
[08:44] Okay, first of all, I don’t mean to be rude, 首先 我不想这么无礼
[08:46] but your computers suck. 但你们的电脑真的很烂
[08:47] You said you found Chris Jacoby. 你说你找到了克里斯·杰科比
[08:49] I think so. 我觉得是
[08:50] I compared his picture to the cached images 我把他的图片跟全城的监控摄像头的
[08:51] from surveillance cameras all around the city. 缓存图像进行了对比
[08:54] There was a match from yesterday, 在昨天的图像中找到了匹配结果
[08:55] right by Morningside Park. 就在晨边公园附近
[08:56] It’s weird, though. 但是很奇怪
[08:58] You gave me a picture 你给我的图片上是个
[09:00] of a clean-cut guy. 没有胡子的人
[09:02] The match I found was… 但我找到的匹配却是
[09:04] something else. 另外一个样子
[09:07] That’s Chris Jacoby? 这是克里斯·杰科比
[09:09] Software says 软件显示
[09:10] it’s a perfect match. 这匹配得完美无暇
[09:12] So how often are you here? 你多久来这里一次
[09:13] I play here every day. 我每天都在这里演奏
[09:15] I have a permit from the city 我有政府给的
[09:16] that covers the entrance to the park. 在公园入口演奏的许可证
[09:19] Would it be fair to say 我能说你对这里的
[09:20] you’re familiar with the local homeless population? 流浪汉们很熟悉吗
[09:24] You get to know the faces. 我跟他们都混了个脸熟
[09:27] Do you recognize this man? 你能认出这个人吗
[09:28] Him, I know for sure. 他啊 我认识
[09:31] He’s come up to talk to me 他这个星期
[09:33] a few times this week. 跟我说过几次话
[09:35] He seems quite damaged. 他看起来疯疯癫癫的
[09:38] So you’ve seen him more than once? 所以你见过他不止一次
[09:39] I’ve seen him coming out 我见过他
[09:40] from the park in the morning. 早上从公园里出来
[09:42] I get the impression 我觉得
[09:43] that he’s sleeping nearby. 他就睡在附近
[09:48] So how are you doing? 你最近怎么样
[09:50] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[09:52] How are you? 你还好吗
[09:54] Well, my heart rate is normal for a man my age 我的心率很正常
[09:56] and my blood pressure is good to excellent, 我的血压也很正常
[09:58] last time I checked. 我上次量的时候是这样
[09:59] You know better than to ask me such a non-specific question. 你知道不应该问我这么不具体的问题
[10:01] What are you getting at? 你想问什么
[10:02] Well, Kitty said you ducked out of a meeting this morning. 凯蒂说你今早故意不参加互助会
[10:05] And I know that you were upset 而且我知道你很生气
[10:06] because that guy posted your shares on his blog. 那家伙在博客上发布了你的分享
[10:09] Firstly, I didn’t “duck out” of anything. 首先 我故意不参加
[10:11] I took a case. 我接了个案子
[10:12] And secondly, I’ve come to believe 其次 我开始觉得
[10:14] that the recent violation of my anonymity was, 最近那次对我的匿名性的侵害
[10:17] on balance, a good thing. 总得来说是件好事
[10:18] Good? How? 好事 为什么
[10:21] Well, it’s given me some distance from the program. 它让我跟戒瘾项目有了一些距离
[10:23] A chance to evaluate which aspects of it work for me 给我机会评估它在哪些方面有帮助
[10:25] and which don’t. 在哪些方面没有
[10:27] I don’t think it’s really 我不觉得这真的是那种
[10:29] an a la carte kind of arrangement. 能按单点菜的事
[10:31] Yes, it is. 其实是的
[10:32] At any rate, all systems can be improved upon, Watson. 不管怎样 所有系统都是可以改良的 华生
[10:37] What is it? 怎么了
[10:38] Something good spot for an encampment. 看着像是个露营的好地点
[11:01] Sherlock! 夏洛克
[11:07] Hello? 你好
[11:09] Mr. Jacoby? 杰科比先生
[11:21] I’ll text Marcus. 我给马科斯发短信
[11:30] Hold on. 等等
[11:32] This earth’s been disturbed. 这里的土被动过
[11:48] What is it? 这是什么
[11:49] Well, it seems Mr. Jacoby 看起来杰科比先生
[11:50] has kept a journal. 记了一本日记
[11:52] And he considered its contents important enough to keep hidden. 并且觉得其中的内容重要到有必要掩藏起来
[11:59] “The room never changed. “房间从未改变
[12:00] “Day after day, year after year, “日复一日 年复一年
[12:03] “decade after decade. “十年过后又十年
[12:08] “I went insane a dozen different times. “我发疯过十几次
[12:10] “Then I became convinced I died “然后我渐渐确信我已经死了
[12:12] and went to Hell.” 并且下了地狱”
[12:14] “I thought no one would ever “我本以为无人会问津
[12:14] “come for me until the morning the woman came for me.” “直到一天早上 一个女人找到了我”
[12:17] “I was ready to strike.” “我准备好大干一场了”
[12:19] He’s describing the murder of Marissa Ledbetter. 他写的是马瑞莎·莱德贝特的死
[12:22] Maybe the version of it that existed in his head. 也许这是他脑中的版本
[12:27] So, we found Marissa Ledbetter’s killer, 这么说 我们找到杀她的凶手了
[12:29] who’s dead. 而他已经死了
[12:31] So, now what are we investigating? 那我们现在要调查什么
[12:33] Chris Jacoby’s murder? 克里斯·杰科比的死吗
[12:35] We know who did what to whom. 我们知道谁对谁做了什么
[12:38] The why of the matter escapes me utterly. 但其动机却毫无头绪
[12:43] A man lies to his wife 一个男人对妻子撒谎
[12:44] about a trip upstate. 说去州北旅行了
[12:45] Within days, he’s driven to utter madness. 而几天时间 他就疯了
[12:48] His victim received a mysterious and untraceable payment 他的受害者的银行账户收到了一笔神秘的
[12:51] to her bank account. 且无迹可寻的汇款
[12:53] We don’t know what Chris Jacoby was really 我们不知道他失踪这段时间
[12:54] up to the day he disappeared, 到底做了什么
[12:55] just as we don’t know what Marissa Ledbetter was doing in Hell’s Kitchen. 也不知道马瑞莎·莱德贝特在地狱厨房做什么
[12:58] And we don’t know how they met 更不知道他们是如何相识的
[13:00] or where he killed her. 以及他为何要杀她
[13:06] What is it? 怎么了
[13:07] This is Chris Jacoby’s laptop. 这是克里斯·杰科比的电脑
[13:09] His wife lent it to me. 他太太借给我的
[13:10] I’d been poking around and I found a number of e-mails, 我随便看了看 发现了一些电子邮件
[13:12] which suggested that he’d opened a new 表明他在失踪前不久
[13:14] bank account shortly before his disappearance. 开了一个新的银行账户
[13:17] She didn’t know anything about it. 她对此毫不知情
[13:18] I’d been guessing at his password and… 我一直在猜他的密码 结果…
[13:21] voila. 啦啦
[13:22] “Purgatorium.” That’s the same company “普格图瑞” 这跟给莱德贝特
[13:23] that put money into Ledbetter’s account. 账户里打钱的公司名一样
[13:26] Why’d they both receive payments 为什么他们在同一周内
[13:27] for $150,000 in the same week? 都收到了十五万汇款呢
[13:30] The slip of paper we found on her 我们在她身上发现的
[13:31] with the list of dosages on it… 列有剂量清单的纸条
[13:32] you took it to the hospital where she worked? 你拿去她工作的医院了吗
[13:35] None of the doctors had any idea what it was. 所有医生都不知道那是什么意思
[13:37] Why? 怎么了
[13:39] I’m not sure yet. 我还不确定
[13:42] But Jacoby’s autopsy is scheduled for the morning. 不过杰科比的尸检安排在明早
[13:45] If it reveals what I think it might, 如果能验证我的想法
[13:48] we’ll know exactly what’s going on here. 那我们就能知道到底是怎么回事了
[13:50] I don’t know how it happened, but Chris Jacoby incurred 我不知道是怎么回事 但杰科比最近
[13:53] heavy brain damage recently. 遭受过严重的脑损伤
[13:55] There’s serious deterioration 他的小脑
[13:56] of the cerebellum and the cerebral cortex 大脑皮层和基地神经节
[13:59] and basal ganglia. He had a baseline scan done recently. 有一系列退化表现 他最近做过基线扫描
[14:03] You can see he was fine a few months ago. 可以看出 他几个月前还好好的
[14:07] The autopsy performed on Marissa Ledbetter 而马瑞莎·莱德贝特的验尸结果
[14:10] did not detect similar results, did it? 并未发现相似的情况 对吗
[14:12] And the toxicology test you did on Jacoby, 另外 你对杰科比做的毒理检测
[14:15] did you find any strange or unusual substances? 有发现任何奇怪的或是不寻常的物质吗
[14:18] We did. 确实有
[14:20] There was a chemical in his system– 他体内有一种化学物质
[14:21] I haven’t seen it before. 我以前从未见过
[14:23] We’re trying to figure out what it is. 我们正试图查明到底是什么
[14:24] Don’t bother. You won’t find it registered. 不用麻烦了 这东西没登记过
[14:26] How do you know that? 你怎么知道
[14:27] Jacoby was unemployed. 杰科比是无业游民
[14:29] He was desperate for money. 他很缺钱
[14:30] He receives a payment 有个无迹可寻的
[14:31] from an untraceable shell corporation. 空壳公司在给他支付报酬
[14:33] Then he goes missing. 然后他就失踪了
[14:34] When he turns up a week later, 一周后当他重现人间时
[14:36] he’s a killer with a destroyed brain. 已经成了个大脑受损的杀人凶手
[14:38] And a mysterious chemical in his system. 并且体内有一种神秘的化学物质
[14:40] Marissa Ledbetter. She has crushing debt. 马瑞莎·莱德贝特 她欠了庞大的债务
[14:42] She receives a payment. She’s then found murdered 她收到了一笔汇款 然后就死了
[14:45] with a list of chemical dosages in her pocket. 被发现时口袋里还有一张化学剂量清单
[14:47] So, you think someone paid Chris Jacoby 所以 你觉得有人花钱让克里斯·杰科比
[14:49] to take whatever drug we found in his system. 服用了我们在他体内发现的药品
[14:51] You’re talking about an illegal drug trial. 这可是非法药物试验
[14:53] I think your friend Ms. Ledbetter 我想你的朋友马瑞莎·莱德贝特
[14:55] was the nurse in charge of administering 应该是负责管理
[14:57] whatever chemical Purgatorium, Incorporated, is manufacturing. 普格图瑞公司生产的化学品
[15:00] The drug clearly did not work the way that they intended it to. 这药明显没发挥他们预期的功效
[15:04] It destroyed Jacoby’s brain. 反而损害了杰科比的大脑
[15:05] And in his delusional state, he attacked Marissa 然后他在幻觉中袭击了马瑞莎
[15:08] and escaped whatever facility they were using. 并逃出了他们做试验的地方
[15:11] Whoever was in charge of the trial 而负责这项试验的人
[15:12] put her body in the Dumpster. 把她的尸体扔进了垃圾箱
[15:13] If that’s true, whoever did the trial 如果情况属实 那进行试验的人
[15:15] must’ve been desperate to find Chris Jacoby. 肯定拼命想找到克里斯·杰科比
[15:18] Given what we know, 基于我们知道的情况
[15:20] I find it very hard to believe that his murder 我很难相信杀他的遇害
[15:22] is the petty robbery that it appears to be. 是表面上看起来的普通抢劫杀人
[15:24] I think someone’s tying up loose ends. 我想是有人想消除后患
[15:26] So, you’re saying that Jacoby killed Marissa, 你是说 杰科比杀了马瑞莎
[15:28] but in a way, he wasn’t responsible for it. 但某种程度上 他其实是无辜的
[15:31] The truly guilty party is whoever set up the trial 真正有罪的 是开展这项试验
[15:33] and ruined his brain. And what’s more, 并毁了他大脑的人 另外
[15:35] no scientific trial is going to administer 没有哪个科学试验
[15:37] experimental drugs to just one recipient. 会用仅仅一个试验对象的结果作为依据
[15:39] Results would be meaningless. 这样的结果毫无意义
[15:41] The document we found on Marissa Ledbetter’s body… 我们在马瑞莎身上发现的清单上
[15:44] It has five different dosages 有这种他们称为易泽姆77的药品
[15:46] of the chemical they call E-Zed-M-77. 五种不同的剂量
[15:50] Five dosages, five patients. 五种剂量 五个试验对象
[15:53] They gave the drug to four other people. 他们还给另外四个人用过这种药
[15:59] So, you think somebody is running 这么说 你们认为这城市里
[16:03] an unauthorized drug trial in the middle of the city? 有人在开展非法的药品试验
[16:07] What does this…EZM-77 do? 这个易泽姆77有什么功效
[16:11] We don’t know what it’s supposed to do, 我们还不知道它预期的功效
[16:12] but if you take it, you get brain damage. 但人们如果服用 大脑便会受损
[16:14] I’ve studied plenty of drug trials in medical school. 我在医学院时接触过很多药物试验
[16:17] These things don’t happen in a vacuum. 不会有人凭空想做这种事的
[16:19] They’re expensive and they take time. 既费时又费钱
[16:21] There are four or five companies that drive 业界有四五家公司
[16:23] almost every advancement in the field. 几乎垄断了领先成果
[16:24] This probably traces back to one of them. 这事也许跟其中一家有关
[16:26] Now, you’re talking about public corporations. 你现在说的可是公营公司
[16:28] Would they really risk an illegal trial? 他们真会冒险进行非法试验吗
[16:30] If a company thought they were on to something, 如果有公司觉得他们在研究的东西
[16:32] and it could increase their market share? 能增加他们的市场占有率呢
[16:33] Sure, I could definitely see it. 当然会 我完全可以想象
[16:35] Get a drug that works first, 先找到有效的药物
[16:36] and then try and fast-track it through the system. 然后使其尽快流入市场
[16:38] So, how do we figure out which company it is? 那我们要怎么查到底是哪家公司呢
[16:41] Well, Jacoby was just one participant in the experiment. 杰科比只是其中一个试验对象
[16:43] We think there were four others. 我们认为还有其他四人
[16:45] The fastest way is to find one of them, 最快的方法 就是找到他们其中一个
[16:47] and see if they can lead us back to the company that staged the trial. 看他们能不能引领我们找到幕后的公司
[16:51] “Bella, Edward, 贝拉 爱德华
[16:53] “Jacob. 雅各布
[16:54] Immune to supernatural powers of the mind.” 对超自然的意识力量免疫
[16:58] Wait a minute. 等等
[16:59] Are you guys researching the Twilight books? 你们是在研究《暮光之城》系列小说吗
[17:02] We heard back from our friends at Everyone. “人人”的朋友给了我们回复
[17:04] They’ve agreed to compile a list of everyone who’s received 他们同意给我们一份从普格图瑞公司
[17:06] a payment from Purgatorium, Incorporated, since its inception last month. 上个月成立起就收到付款的所有人员的名单
[17:10] In exchange, they want me to compose a treatise 作为交换 他们想让我写一篇
[17:13] on why the character of Bella should’ve ended up 关于为什么贝拉最后应该跟雅各布
[17:15] with Jacob rather than Edward. 而不是爱德华在一起的论文
[17:17] Apparently, there’s some kind of convention in town, 显然 市里有个什么讨论会
[17:19] and then want me to read my essay out loud in the lobby. 而他们想让我在大厅里读这篇论文
[17:22] Personally, I see no reason why they couldn’t have come 从我的角度来看 我认为
[17:23] to some arrangement which involved all three of them. 他们三个人应该都在一起
[17:25] But that’s the position that Everyone has asked me to take, so… 但是”人人”的朋友非让我那么写 所以…
[17:28] Everyone never gets tired of embarrassing you, do they? “人人”就是喜欢让你出丑 是吧
[17:31] Humiliation is the favorite currency of the hacker. 羞辱别人是黑客们最喜欢的货币
[17:34] Everyone didn’t mention anything about me reading anything out loud, did they? “人人”没说要让我读什么东西吧
[17:37] No. 没有
[17:38] Excellent. 太棒了
[17:39] Well, I’m gonna… 那我就
[17:41] work from home. 回家工作了
[17:57] Hello? 有人吗
[18:02] That’s pretty. 曲子不错
[18:04] It seems suitable for pondering eternity. 好像很适合用来思考永生
[18:08] You came in using keys, not lock picks. 你是用钥匙进来的 不是撬锁工具
[18:10] Kitty had a key made for me. 凯蒂给我配了把钥匙
[18:13] She didn’t want me to have to break in 她不希望你每次不想开门时
[18:14] every time you didn’t feel like answering the door. 我就得撬锁进来
[18:18] And why are we pondering eternity this morning? 为什么今早要思考永生
[18:21] These are the five men who received 就是这五个人收到了
[18:22] payments from Purgatorium. 普格图瑞公司的付款
[18:25] You’re familiar with Christopher Jacoby. 你已经知道了克里斯托夫·杰科比
[18:28] The man next to him, Spencer Redding, 他旁边的这位 斯宾塞· 雷丁
[18:29] checked into a hospital three days ago 三天前进了医院
[18:31] with tremors in his limbs. 症状是四肢发抖
[18:33] He died a day later. 一天后死了
[18:35] An autopsy revealed damage to his cerebellum, 尸检发现他的小脑
[18:37] cerebral cortex and basal ganglia. 大脑皮质层和基底神经节都受了损伤
[18:39] Now, there have been missing persons complaints 有人为其余两个人提交了
[18:41] filed on behalf of two of the remaining men. 失踪报告
[18:43] The last one, Louis Carlisle, 最后这位 路易斯·卡莱尔
[18:45] not officially missing, but he hasn’t shown up 警方没有说他失踪 但是他已经
[18:47] for work in almost a week. 几乎一个星期没上班了
[18:49] I’ve dispatched Kitty to inquire after him, 我已经派凯蒂去问他的情况
[18:51] although I’m not very hopeful. 虽然我并不抱太大希望
[18:53] So, you think these men were murdered 你觉得杀死他们的人
[18:54] by the same person who killed Jacoby? 和杀死杰科比的是同一个人
[18:56] Spencer Redding was barely coherent 斯宾塞· 雷丁进医院的时候
[18:58] when he checked into hospital. 基本已经神志不清了
[19:00] But he was awake long enough for a doctor to ask him his age. 但是医生还来得及问了他的年龄
[19:02] Apparently, Spencer said he was 34 years old, 斯宾塞说他三十四岁
[19:05] but he’d been alive for many more years than that. 但他的实际年龄远不止三十四岁
[19:07] Sounds like the same things that Jacoby wrote in his journal. 听上去和杰科比在日记里写的一样
[19:11] What are the chances of two men with brain damage 两个脑部受损的人产生了同样的幻觉
[19:12] experiencing virtually identical delusions? 这样的概率有多大
[19:15] Miniscule. I have a notion 太小了 我想到了
[19:17] what E-Zed-M-77 is meant to do. 易泽姆77是做什么用的了
[19:20] I think someone has been experimenting 我觉得有人在试验
[19:21] with time-dilating drugs. 具有时间膨胀功能的药物
[19:23] Such chemicals target the regions of the brain 这些化学物质以大脑区域为目标
[19:26] which govern the perception of time. 也就是人体负责管理时间概念的地方
[19:28] The cerebellum, the cerebral cortex 小脑 大脑皮质层
[19:30] and the basal ganglia. 以及基底神经节
[19:32] These drugs would speed up the functioning of these regions 这些药物会使这些部位的功能加速
[19:35] so that the person who took them would experience 这样使用者就会
[19:36] one hour as, say, two hours. 把一小时当作两小时
[19:38] Or a week or, theoretically… 或者当作一周 又或者
[19:42] hundreds of years. 理论上可以是一百年
[19:43] Sounds like you’re saying that these drugs stop time. 你好像是说这些药物使时间停止了
[19:45] Not quite. They just cram more neurological function 不太准确 它们只是把更多的神经功能
[19:48] into a shorter period of time. Now… 压缩到了较短的时间段里 现在
[19:51] the potential applications are vast. 这个作用适用的范围非常广
[19:53] You could learn a new language 你可以在几周内学会一门新语言
[19:54] or a new skill in a couple of weeks. 或者是一项新的技能
[19:55] You could sentence a prisoner to one day in prison, 你可以判罪犯入狱一天
[19:58] and he would emerge having experienced 而他会感觉到
[20:00] the equivalent of ten years worth of punishment. 是服了十年的徒刑
[20:02] You think someone invented that? 你觉得有人发明了这种药物吗
[20:04] I think there are still kinks to be worked out. 我觉得还有一些难关需要攻克
[20:06] Now, whether or not Jacoby and the others 至于杰科比和其他人
[20:08] experienced actual time dilation? 是否经历了时间膨胀
[20:11] It’s very difficult to say. 现在很难判断
[20:12] They would presumably have been briefed 可能是他们被告知了
[20:14] on the potential effects of the drug, 这种药物的潜在副作用
[20:16] so it’s possible their damaged brain seized on that information 所以他们受损的大脑记住了这条信息
[20:19] and built a delusion around it. 然后形成了幻觉
[20:21] You have approached Odin. Your photograph has been taken… 你正在接近奥丁 你的影像已经被拍下…
[20:23] I’m helping Alfredo with something, so… 我在帮阿弗雷多解决个问题 所以…
[20:24] and forwarded to the authorities. You have… 并被传送至执法机关 你正…
[20:31] Kitty went to Carlisle’s workplace. 凯蒂去了卡莱尔工作的地方
[20:32] He hasn’t been there for a while. 他已经很久没上班了
[20:35] One of his colleagues said 他的一个同事说
[20:35] they received an e-mail from him last night. 他们昨晚收到了他的电子邮件
[20:38] Apparently, he’s gone into hiding. 他说他躲起来了
[20:41] Someone who took the drug is still alive? 有服用药物的人还活着
[20:45] Louis only been into work once this week. 路易斯这周只上了一天班
[20:48] And he had to go home early. 而且还早退了
[20:49] He was in bad shape. 他看上去很不好
[20:51] Did his e-mail say why he planned to go into hiding? 他的邮件里有没有说他为什么打算躲起来
[20:54] He said people were following him. 他说有人跟着他
[20:55] He thinks his life’s in danger. 他觉得自己生命有危险
[20:59] Wait, was that true? 等等 这是真的吗
[21:01] I thought he was having a breakdown or something. 我以为他就是精神衰弱了之类的
[21:04] We’re not sure. 我们还不确定
[21:06] Did he mention where he was going? 他有没有说他去哪了
[21:09] Jessa and I talked before you got here. 你们来之前我跟杰萨谈过
[21:11] Apparently, Louis been having money problems. 很显然 路易斯遇到了经济困难
[21:13] Yeah, ever since his mom got cancer. 是的 是从他妈妈得了癌症后
[21:16] He was helping pay for her treatments 他一直在花钱给她治疗
[21:17] right up until she died. 一直到她去世
[21:19] Any idea what happened to her apartment after she died? 你知道她的公寓最后怎么处理了吗
[21:22] I think Louis was getting it ready to go on the market. 我觉得路易斯正准备把它卖出去
[21:25] An empty apartment and a desperate young man 一间空公寓 一个需要找地方躲起来的
[21:27] in need of a hiding place. 绝望的年轻人
[21:36] Louis Carlisle, we’re with the NYPD. 路易斯·卡莱尔 我们是纽约警局的人
[21:41] Hello? 有人吗
[21:45] If you’d like to test your skills 你要是想在实战中
[21:46] in a practical environment, the floor is yours. 检测一下你的技术 请便吧
[21:55] That’s a bit unwieldy for the job at hand, don’t you think? 这把工具太笨拙了 你不觉得吗
[22:02] That’s too delicate for the deadbolt. 对于这把锁这个又太细了
[22:03] Would you two mind? 你们能不发表意见吗
[22:12] Hello? 有人吗
[22:14] Louis Carlisle? 路易斯·卡莱尔
[22:17] Mr. Carlisle, we’re here to help you! 卡莱尔先生 我们是来帮你的
[22:19] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[22:21] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[22:23] We’re from the NYPD, we’re not gonna hurt you. 我们是纽约警局派来的 我们不会伤害你
[22:25] Mr. Carlisle, we know about E-Zed-M. 卡莱尔先生 我们知道易泽姆
[22:28] We know that there are people after you. 我们知道有人在追杀你
[22:29] If you tell us about the trial, 如果你告诉我们试验的事
[22:30] we’ll make sure that they never threaten you again. 我们会保证没人能再威胁你了
[22:35] You’ll keep me safe? 你能保证我安全
[22:39] If you can help me, 如果你能帮我
[22:41] I’ll t-tell you… I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. 我就告诉你 告诉你所有想知道的事
[22:45] I’ll tell you everything. 我全都告诉你
[22:52] It’s odd, the other people 真奇怪 其他服用了
[22:53] who took this drug could barely talk. 这种药物的人都基本不能说话了
[22:55] One of them we know went insane. 其中的一个还疯了
[22:57] But he seems… 可是他虽然
[22:58] not fine, exactly, but he’s functioning. 不太好 但是基本正常
[23:01] The experimenters gave different amounts of the drug 试验人员给每个试验参与者的
[23:03] to everyone who participated in the experiment. 药物剂量不同
[23:07] Clearly got some sort of brain damage. 显然他脑部也受到了损伤
[23:08] Look at his hand. 看他的手
[23:10] Must have gotten the smallest dosage. 肯定服用的是最少的剂量
[23:17] Just so we’re clear, Mr. Carlisle, 事先说清楚 卡莱尔先生
[23:19] you’re not under arrest. 你没有被逮捕
[23:22] We just want to ask you some questions, all right? 我们只是想问你一些问题 好吗
[23:25] Who did this to you? 是谁把你弄成这样的
[23:27] I wish I could give you names. 我也希望能告诉你是谁
[23:29] Wait a minute, you participated in an experimental drug trial 等一下 你参加一项实验性药物试验
[23:32] without even knowing who was conducting it? 却连组织者是谁都不知道
[23:36] It was a lot of money. 他们给了很多钱
[23:38] It was 150 grand, up front. 首付就是十五万
[23:41] Another 150 grand a year for the rest of my life, 还会在余生中每年给我十五万
[23:43] if I didn’t, you know, tell anyone about the study. 只要我不把这事告诉任何人
[23:46] They were gonna give you $150,000 a year 他们会每年给你十五万
[23:49] for the rest of your life? 直到你死吗
[23:50] They said it was incentive to keep quiet. 说是为了让我们保密
[23:56] I mean, did it seem shady? 我觉得这事可疑吗
[23:59] Of course, but… 当然了 不过…
[24:00] that kind of money, I can live with shady. 那么多钱 可疑点也无妨
[24:03] How’d you find out about the study? 你怎么知道这个研究的
[24:05] It was just an ad online. 在网上看到了广告
[24:06] Had an e-mail address. 上边有个邮件地址
[24:08] I wrote them, they wrote back. 我给他们写信 他们回复了
[24:10] It was all anonymous. 都是匿名的
[24:12] But the wire transfer cleared, 但是钱转得很痛快
[24:14] and, you know, it-it seemed professional. 而且 他们看起来是专业人士
[24:18] And the trial itself, where did it take place? 那试验呢 是在哪里进行的
[24:21] Just some office they rented out. 某个他们租来的办公室里
[24:23] They gave me the drugs, and I spent the night there. 他们给我药 我在那待一夜
[24:30] They said, um, I might feel like a lot of time is passing, 他们说 我会感觉时间过了很久
[24:33] and it definitely felt weird, 确实很奇怪
[24:34] but I was okay. 但我当时没事
[24:37] Till a couple days later… 直到几天后
[24:42] when this started. 就开始这样了
[24:46] I sent them an e-mail. 我给他们发了邮件
[24:48] Thought they’d help. 以为他们能帮我
[24:50] Instead, people start following me. 但却有人开始跟踪我
[24:52] People, who? What did they look like? 什么人 他们长什么样
[24:54] I don’t know, I never got a great look at anybody. 我不知道 我从来没能看仔细
[24:56] How about the people who came to you to conduct the study? 那对你进行试验的那些人呢
[24:59] Can you describe them? 你能描述一下他们吗
[25:00] Yeah, sure… 当然可以
[25:03] there was a nurse. 有一位护士
[25:04] You guys know about her already. 你们已经知道她是谁了
[25:07] I saw another person. 我还见过另外一个人
[25:09] Once. 只一面
[25:11] Black guy. 黑人
[25:13] He was about 40. 大概四十岁
[25:15] I think he… 我觉得他…
[25:17] I think he was the one in charge. 我觉得他是管事的
[25:37] To what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced visit? 是什么使得您突然大驾光临
[25:40] Alfredo called me. 阿弗雷多给我打电话了
[25:41] He said you missed a meeting, he was worried. 他说你没去互助会 他有点担心
[25:44] I’m working, Watson. 我在工作 华生
[25:46] We have a sketch of the man who is in charge 我们有了一副非法药物试验
[25:48] of the illegal drug trial. Now… 负责人的素描画像
[25:50] someone with a talent for dabbling in time-dilating drugs 能够涉及开发时间膨胀药物的人
[25:52] is not your average citizen. 可不是什么普通人
[25:54] He is, in all likelihood, connected to one 他很有可能会与一些
[25:56] of the major pharmaceutical conglomerates. 大型制药企业有联系
[25:58] So, you’re going through their annual reports, 所以你在查看他们的年度报告
[26:00] looking for a picture that matches. 找有没有相似的照片
[26:01] I was looking through their annual reports, 我刚才是在查看他们的年度报告
[26:03] till I found a photograph of Dr. Dwyer Kirke, PHD. 后来找到了一张医学博士德威尔·科克的照片
[26:11] That’s him. 就是他
[26:12] Dr. Kirke heads up a research laboratory 科克医生是乌比恩制药公司
[26:14] at Ubient Pharmaceuticals. 研究工作室的主管
[26:16] He’s a leading light in the field of neurochemistry. 他是神经化学界的先驱
[26:19] I do believe we have found our man. 我觉得我们找到了嫌疑人
[26:21] Did you tell Marcus? 你告诉马库斯了吗
[26:23] The NYPD are on the prowl for Dr. Kirke. 纽约警局正在拘捕科克医生
[26:26] Okay, that’s great. 那太好了
[26:26] So, you’re not exactly working anymore, right? 所以说你不需要再工作了 对吧
[26:28] I mean, the police know who did it. 警察已经知道是谁干的了
[26:30] So why not go to a meeting 你为什么不去互助会
[26:31] while they go and find this guy Kirke? 让他们去找科克
[26:33] I sent Kitty to look through the office space 我派凯蒂去查看
[26:35] where the trial was conducted, and I need to be available 进行试验的办公室了 我需要等在这
[26:37] should she wish to get in touch. 以便她能够随时联络到我
[26:41] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[26:44] You’re skipping meetings. 你一直翘互助会
[26:48] What is going on? 怎么回事
[26:51] Sherlock? 夏洛克
[26:56] Okay. 好吧
[26:58] Well, I can’t force you to talk to me. 我不能强迫你和我坦白
[27:02] But I wish you would. 但我希望你能够和我说说
[27:08] If you must know, Watson… 如果你真想知道 华生
[27:11] I’ve been feeling a little bit down of late. 我最近情绪比较低落
[27:15] It’s the process of maintaining my sobriety. 是我保持戒瘾的过程
[27:19] It’s repetitive. 循环往复
[27:21] And it’s relentless. 并且没有间歇
[27:23] And above all, it’s tedious. 最主要的是太过沉闷
[27:31] When I left rehab, I… 当我离开戒毒所时 我…
[27:34] I accepted your influence. 我接受了你的影响
[27:36] I committed to my recovery. 我致力于复原
[27:38] And now… 而现在
[27:40] two years in… 两年多了
[27:43] I found myself asking, 我却开始自问
[27:46] is this it? 难道就这样了吗
[27:52] My sobriety is simply a grind. 保持戒瘾是一项苦差事
[27:57] It’s just this leaky faucet 就像是一个漏水的水龙头
[27:58] which requires constant maintenance. 需要经常进行维护
[28:02] And in return offers only… 而得到的回报只是
[28:05] not to drip. 不再漏水
[28:10] You have your work. 你有工作
[28:13] You have me. 你还有我
[28:14] You’re alive. 你还活着
[28:16] I’ve told myself that many times. 我这么对自己说过很多次了
[28:21] So many times that it has become unmoored from all meaning. 多到已经对其背后的意义没有实感了
[28:28] Odd. 真奇怪
[28:29] I… 我…
[28:32] I used to imagine that a relapse would be the climax 我曾经认为复发将会是一次
[28:36] to some grand drama. 伟大的剧情高潮
[28:44] Now I think that if I were to use drugs again, 现在我却觉得如果再次吸毒
[28:48] it would in fact be an anticlimax. 会是一个非常扫兴的狗血剧情
[28:54] It would be a surrender 只不过是屈服于
[28:55] to the incessant drip, drip, drip 持续的滴水状态 滴答滴答地
[29:00] of existence. 流失自我
[29:18] I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. 很遗憾你有这种感觉
[29:23] What can I do to help? 我怎么才能帮到你
[29:27] Do you want to talk more? 你想多谈谈吗
[29:28] Do you want to maybe speak to Alfredo? 或者你想和阿弗雷多谈谈
[29:32] Yes, I think perhaps I will see Alfredo. 是啊 或许我可以去见见阿弗雷多
[29:40] But in any case, 但不管如何
[29:43] I shan’t be using drugs this evening. 我今晚不会吸毒
[29:58] Cold feet on the warm deck, Watson. 太阳晒屁股了 华生
[30:01] It’s a wonderful morning to be preoccupied 这是一个充满了
[30:02] by the meaninglessness of existence. 无意义的美好早晨
[30:05] Why is that? 那是什么意思
[30:06] It led you to spend the night here. 你在这里过了夜
[30:08] Which, in turn, affords me the opportunity to rouse you. 因此 让我有了机会吵醒你
[30:10] I’ve missed it. 我十分怀念这感觉
[30:12] Food. 食物
[30:13] Clothing. 衣服
[30:14] Which you left here when you moved out. 你搬出去的时候留下的
[30:17] I didn’t know you played the bugle. 我都不知道你还会吹军号
[30:19] I have a bugle. 我只是有个军号
[30:19] I spent the last hour learning that particular tune. 曲子是我花一个小时刚学的
[30:22] The police searched Dwyer Kirke’s apartment last night. 昨晚警察搜查了德威尔·科克的公寓
[30:25] They found several hidden vials of a chemical, 他们发现了几瓶隐藏的化学品
[30:27] which matches the one that we found inside Chris Jacoby’s body. 与我们在克里斯·杰科比身体里找到的相匹配
[30:30] And some written records of the trial. 还找了有关试验的文字记录
[30:32] We have everything we need to make an arrest. 我们掌握了足够证据去拘捕他
[30:34] Except for Dwyer Kirke himself. 只是找不到德威尔·科克本人
[30:36] I have a notion where we might find him. 我想到了一个找到他的办法
[30:38] With a bit of luck, we can apprehend him 加上点好运 午餐时分
[30:39] and convince him to turn on his superiors 我们可以逮捕他
[30:41] at Ubient Pharmaceutical by, say, lunchtime. 并说服他供出乌比恩制药公司的上司
[30:44] Are you gonna wake up Kitty? 你要叫醒凯蒂吗
[30:45] Of course not. 当然不了
[30:46] I am a courteous housemate. 我是个有礼貌的室友
[30:53] This guy, Kirke, 这个科克
[30:54] he’s running from murder charges. 畏罪潜逃了
[30:56] Why exactly are you expecting him to show up 你为什么觉得他会来
[30:58] at his aunt’s nursing home? 他姑妈的疗养院
[30:59] Dwyer Kirke has power of attorney 德威尔·科克姑妈的事务
[31:01] over his aunt’s affairs. 全都委托给他了
[31:02] He’s responsible for her care. 他有赡养责任
[31:05] She raised him, and, according to the staff here, 她养育了他 据这边的员工说
[31:07] he’s a regular visitor. 他常来看她
[31:09] Poor woman is recovering from a broken hip. 可怜的女人髋骨骨折 正在康复中
[31:11] That can be the kiss of death to elderly patients. 对老年人来说 这可能会致命
[31:13] Isn’t that right, Watson? 我说得对吧 华生
[31:14] It’s a psychological thing. 跟他们的心理有关
[31:16] They have a tendency to give up. 他们很容易放弃
[31:17] Mr. Kirke has accompanied his aunt 他姑妈的每一次物理治疗
[31:19] to every physical therapy session she’s undergone. 科克先生都全程陪同
[31:22] I think it’s fair to say that his presence, 我认为可以说他的陪同
[31:23] motivating factor that it is, 是他姑妈的动力
[31:25] could be the difference between life and death for her. 也是她是否放弃生命的主要因素
[31:28] She has a physical therapy session starting in 20 minutes. 二十分钟后 她的治疗就会开始
[31:31] I’m just saying– you’re putting a lot of faith in a guy 我就是觉得 对于一个背负三起谋杀的人
[31:33] behind at least three homicides. 你对他也太有信心了吧
[31:36] The killings were an undesired side effect 害死这些人是他试验失败的后果
[31:38] of his experiment gone disastrously wrong. 他也不想这样
[31:41] He’s not a murderer by avocation. 杀人不是他的嗜好
[31:48] Marcus. 马库斯
[31:51] Dwyer Kirke? 德威尔·科克
[31:54] You’re a good nephew. 你是个好侄子
[31:55] You’re also under arrest. 但同时你也被捕了
[32:01] Listen… 听着…
[32:03] you’ve got me. 你抓到我了
[32:04] I understand that. 我理解
[32:05] Just, please… 但是拜托…
[32:06] be careful with my research. 请小心处理我的研究成果
[32:08] It’s important. 这很重要
[32:09] It needs to be published. 要将它公之于众
[32:10] People will want to continue this work once I’m in prison. 我入狱以后 人们会想要继续我的研究
[32:13] You’re referring to the work 你是指那个
[32:15] that ruined the brains of five different people? 毁了五个人大脑的研究吗
[32:17] Obviously, there were issues. 很显然 研究还存在问题
[32:19] We had dosage problems. 我们无法确定合适的注射剂量
[32:21] But this is incredible stuff. 但这项研究非常了不起
[32:23] Some of those people experienced actual time dilation. 一些人体验了真正的时间膨胀
[32:26] You don’t know that. 那可不一定
[32:28] You don’t strike me as someone 我看你不像是那种
[32:29] who’s eager to throw their life away. 会轻贱他们生命的人
[32:32] Why wouldn’t you just test the drug through the proper channels? 为什么不通过合法途径来检验药品呢
[32:35] We couldn’t. We had to move quickly. 我们不能 进展必须要快
[32:36] Why? 为什么
[32:38] You said “we,” Dr. Kirke. 你说了”我们” 科克医生
[32:41] Right now, there is no “we.” 现在 这里没有”我们”
[32:43] You’re the one taking the charges. 你一个人背负所有指控
[32:45] The trial cost north of $1 million. 试验花掉了差不多一百万美金
[32:48] There’s no way that you could’ve financed that on your own. 仅凭你一人 不可能支付起那么庞大的数目
[32:52] We’re also reasonably certain 我们也有理由确信
[32:54] you weren’t the one running around 当事情出了岔子
[32:55] killing people when things went south. 不是你在到处杀人掩盖事实
[32:59] Tell us about Ubient. 跟我们说说乌比恩公司
[33:02] Give us names, and we’ll do what we can for you. 说出那些人的名字 我们帮你宽大处理
[33:05] I’m not telling you anything about where the money came from. 我不会告诉你们资金来源
[33:08] You think they’re gonna pay you to carry the weight on this? 你觉得你一人承担 他们会付你钱吗
[33:10] It’s got nothing to do with getting paid. 跟钱没关系
[33:12] I’ll tell you about the study, 我会告诉你们整个研究项目
[33:14] I’ll take responsibility for the deaths, 所有的人命都算在我头上
[33:17] but I will never say a word about the funding. 但我绝不会告诉你们资助者是谁
[33:21] I’d like my lawyer now. 请把我的律师找来
[33:27] Why would he go to prison for the rest of his life 为何他宁愿被关在监狱里一辈子
[33:29] just to protect his bosses? 也要保护他的上司呢
[33:31] No one gives up everything just for a corporation. 没人会为了公司而放弃一切
[33:33] No, that kind of resolve… 不会 那样的决心…
[33:35] This is personal to him. 此事必定带有私人感情
[33:37] You think we were wrong about Ubient. 你觉得在乌比恩这事上 我们想错了
[33:40] They didn’t give him the money. 他们没给他钱
[33:42] Dr. Kirke is not protecting a company. 科克医生保护的不是公司
[33:46] He’s protecting a person. 他保护的是一个人
[33:54] There some reason we can’t turn the lights on? 不开灯有什么原因吗
[33:57] Yes. 是的
[33:59] The sensor is remarkably sophisticated. 传感器极其精密
[34:02] It’s virtually impossible to approach it 在不触怒奥丁的情况下
[34:04] without incurring Odin’s wrath. 几乎不可能靠近它
[34:08] You have approached Odin. 你正在接近奥丁
[34:10] There isn’t enough time 警报响起之前
[34:11] to deactivate it before the alarm goes off. 没有时间解除装置
[34:14] – However… – You have ten seconds to back away. -但是… -请在十秒内后退
[34:16] Ten. Nine. 十 九
[34:19] Eight. Seven. 八 七
[34:19] If you manipulate the electrolytic capacitor 如果你使用一次性相机上的电容器
[34:21] on a disposable camera and run our rigging 并给传动装置
[34:24] through a suitable load coil, 接上一个合适的负载线圈
[34:26] You can generate an electromagnetic pulse 就能产生电磁脉冲
[34:28] – Two. One. – Capable of scrambling the alarm’s electronics. -二 一 -从而干扰警报的电子装备
[34:35] As you can see, the Norseman falls quite silent. 如你所见 古挪威人悄然沦陷了
[34:38] You ruined the rest of the electronics. 你毁掉了其余的电子设备
[34:40] You didn’t beat the alarm if you can’t steal the car. 如果偷不了车你也不能算是解除了警报
[34:43] Actually, electronic devices 实际上 电子设备运作时
[34:45] are more susceptible to an EMP if they’re turned on. 都很容易受到电子脉冲影响
[34:48] You simply calibrate the pulse 你只需适当调整脉冲
[34:49] so it doesn’t affect 这样它就不会影响
[34:50] the automobile’s dormant electronics, 汽车上处于休眠状态的电子设备
[34:52] And the prize is yours. 那这车就是你的囊中之物了
[34:56] An electromagnetic pulse. 电磁脉冲
[34:59] Well, I never would’ve thought of that. 我还真没想过这个
[35:01] Yes, well, you’re a burglar. 你是个盗贼
[35:02] You’re a very good one, 非常出色的盗贼
[35:04] but you’re not an electrical engineer. 但你不是一个电子工程师
[35:06] Well, neither are you. 你也不是
[35:11] So we haven’t talked about the meetings. 我们还没说互助会的事情呢
[35:14] What’s up? 怎么样
[35:15] You coming back? 你回来吗
[35:18] Yeah, I can’t promise 对 我不能保证
[35:19] I’m gonna find any more meaning in them, but… 我会在那里找到意义 但是…
[35:22] I respect you and everything you have done for me. 我尊重你和你为我做的一切
[35:25] So if you want me there, I’ll go. 如果你希望我去 那我就去
[35:28] Think that’d be a good idea. 我觉得这样挺好
[35:32] Watson. 华生
[35:33] Hey, I got your message to call, 我收到你让我打电话的信息了
[35:35] but if you’re still with Alfredo… 但如果你还在跟阿弗雷多…
[35:36] No, we’re just finishing up. 我们这边刚结束
[35:38] So what’s going on? 有什么新消息吗
[35:39] I think I know who funded 我想我知道是谁资助
[35:41] Dwyer Kirke’s illegal trial. 德威尔·科克的非法试验了
[35:47] Hello? 你好
[35:48] Good evening! 晚上好
[35:49] We’d like a quick word with Jack Connaughton, please. 我们想和杰克·康诺顿谈一下
[35:52] I’m afraid Mr. Connaughton isn’t feeling well this evening. 康诺顿先生今晚不太舒服
[35:55] I’m confident he’ll make time for us. 我相信他会抽出时间见我们的
[35:57] Tell him our business involves an illegal clinical trial, 跟他说我们要跟他谈谈非法临床试验
[36:00] several murders and a drug which promises its users 几宗谋杀以及一种能让使用者感受到
[36:02] a kind of immortality. 类似永生的药物
[36:14] Thank you, Brett. 谢谢 布雷特
[36:17] Something to drink? 要喝点什么吗
[36:19] I don’t touch the hard stuff myself anymore. 我已经不再喝酒了
[36:22] Mr. Connaughton, 康诺顿先生
[36:23] did you know the NYPD 你知道今天纽约警局
[36:24] arrested a man named Dwyer Kirke today? 抓了一个叫德威尔·科克的人吗
[36:27] He’s been pursuing the invention of time-dilating drugs. 他在发明能让时间膨胀的药物
[36:31] I hadn’t heard that. 没听说过
[36:33] At first, we assumed 一开始 我们以为
[36:34] that Mr. Kirke was working 科克先生是在为他
[36:35] on behalf of his employers at Ubient Pharmaceutical. 乌比恩制药公司的雇主做研究
[36:38] But he’s been strangely reticent to name his sponsors. 但他对资助者的名字三缄其口
[36:42] That led us to believe 这让我们相信
[36:44] that he was being funded by a private benefactor. 他其实是由私人赞助的
[36:47] You know Dwyer Kirke, don’t you? 你认识德威尔·科克 对吧
[36:49] Name sounds familiar. 名字很耳熟
[36:52] Well, the two of you crossed paths 在你的第一项专利
[36:54] not long after you sold your first patent 以两千万售出后不久
[36:56] for $20 million. 你们就认识了
[36:58] You set up a scholarship fund 你成立了一项奖学金基金
[37:00] for promising kids from inner-city neighborhoods. 专门针对平民区里有出息的孩子
[37:03] Your charity pulled him out of a terrible school 你的慈善组织让他离开那所破烂学校
[37:04] and placed him into the Appleford Academy, 从而就读于艾普福德学院
[37:06] and you gave his aunt a stipend 你还定期给他姑妈津贴
[37:09] to help raise him. 来帮助抚养他长大
[37:11] We’ve helped a lot of kids. 我们帮助过很多孩子
[37:12] But he’s the one you called 但当你得知自己
[37:14] when you learned that you were dying 患有肺动脉高血压
[37:15] of pulmonary hypertension, isn’t he? 活不了多久时你联系的是他 对吧
[37:18] I haven’t told anyone about my diagnosis. 我没跟任何人说我的诊断结果
[37:21] You paid Dwyer Kirke 你给德威尔·科克钱
[37:23] to develop E-Zed-M. 来开发易泽姆
[37:25] He owed you everything, 他欠你太多
[37:26] so he obliged. 所以答应了
[37:28] You were looking for a pharmaceutical fountain of youth. 你要找的是一种医药上的青春之泉
[37:32] A way to prolong your perception 助你在仅存于世的日子里
[37:34] of the time you have left on this earth. 延长你对时间的感知
[37:37] Weeks could feel like months– years, even. 会觉得几周像数月 甚至数年
[37:40] It wouldn’t be the best of lives, 这的确不是最好的生活
[37:41] but at least you could work. 但你至少可以工作
[37:43] Beats the grave, in any case. 不论如何都比死亡要好
[37:46] I’m not saying that I… 我不是说我
[37:49] have anything to do with this trial, 跟这个试验有任何关系
[37:52] but what you’re describing 但你描述的事情
[37:54] sounds incredible. 听起来棒极了
[37:57] It should elicit praise, 应该给予嘉奖
[38:00] not threats of arrest. 而非逮捕的威胁
[38:03] We will prove that you founded Purgatorium, Incorporated… 我们会证明你创立了普格图瑞公司
[38:06] just as we will prove that you had 正如我们会证明你找人
[38:08] surviving trial participants executed. 杀害活下来的试验参与者
[38:12] Admit what you did. 承认你的罪行
[38:15] Do it now, 现在说
[38:17] and we will see to your comfort in your final days. 我们会保证你最后的日子能安然度过
[38:24] Brett… 布雷特
[38:28] I’m tired. 我累了
[38:30] I’d like to go to bed. 想去休息了
[38:42] The man’s facing death. 这人已经将死
[38:44] we have precious little leverage over him. 我们能和他谈条件的筹码太少了
[38:48] Maybe Jack Connaughton isn’t the one we should be appealing to. 也许我们不该去找杰克·康诺顿谈
[38:59] I don’t know why you asked me 我不懂你们为什么
[39:00] to come in here. 叫我过来
[39:01] I’m just a nurse. 我只是个护士
[39:02] I’m not involved in any of this. 我跟这事毫无关系
[39:04] Well, in my experience, Mr. Won, 从我的经验来看 王先生
[39:06] employees in the homes of the very wealthy 巨富家中的雇员
[39:08] are often seen as little more than sentient furniture. 通常只不过被当作有感知的家具
[39:10] As such, their overseers will often do 因此 雇主常会在他们面前
[39:12] or say things in their company 做些或说些他们绝不会
[39:15] they would never share in public. 在公众面前分享的事
[39:17] You’ve cared for Jack Connaughton 过去九个月你一直在
[39:18] for the last nine months. 照顾杰克·康诺顿
[39:20] Did you hear anything strange during that time? 这段期间你听到过什么奇怪的事吗
[39:23] Brett… 布雷特
[39:25] People are dead. 人们因此而丧命
[39:29] I can’t talk to any of you about this. 我不能跟你们说这些
[39:31] I signed a Nondisclosure Agreement 接受这份工作时
[39:32] when I took this job. 我签过保密协议
[39:33] I could get sued. 我会被起诉的
[39:34] There isn’t an NDA 这世上没什么
[39:35] on this planet that can protect against 保密协议能保护
[39:37] criminal activity. 犯罪行为
[39:44] That’s Marissa Ledbetter. 这是马瑞莎·莱德贝特
[39:47] She was a nurse, too. 她也是名护士
[39:52] These are the men 这些是
[39:53] that signed up for the study. 参加这项研究的人
[39:58] Two of them are missing. 其中两人失踪
[40:00] Two of them are dead. 两人已经死亡
[40:03] Their families don’t have closure. 他们的家人无法释怀
[40:05] You can help us bring it to ’em. 你可以帮助他们
[40:17] A little while back… 前阵子…
[40:21] Mr. Connaughton had me look 康诺顿先生让我
[40:22] through his safe for a business card. 在他的保险柜里找一张名片
[40:25] When I was in the safe, I saw a bunch of papers 当我打开保险柜时 我看到一叠纸
[40:27] with the name of the business you asked him about on them. 上面写着你们问他的那家公司
[40:30] Purgatorium, incorporated. 普格图瑞公司
[40:33] I found the business card. 我找到了名片
[40:36] It-it didn’t have any names on it, 上面没有名字
[40:37] Just a phone number. 只有个电话号码
[40:40] He called the number, and two men came over. 他打了那个号码 来了两个男人
[40:43] They didn’t introduce themselves. 他们没有介绍自己
[40:45] They made a point of not introducing themselves. 他们是故意不这么做的
[40:48] I heard most of what they talked about. 我听到了他们的大部分谈话
[40:51] Mr. Connaughton… 康诺顿先生
[40:53] mentioned these men. 提到这些人
[40:56] Said they all had to be “taken care of.” 说他们都得被除掉
[41:10] Jack Connaughton, 杰克·康诺顿
[41:12] Wake up. 醒醒
[41:12] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[41:23] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[41:30] His pulse is okay. 脉搏正常
[41:31] I don’t think it’s from the hypertension. 应该不是高血压发作了
[41:34] He’s taken a dose of Dr. Kirke’s medicine. 他注射了一剂科克医生的药
[41:36] These are unlabeled, but I’ll wager 瓶上没有标签 但我打赌
[41:38] they contained E-Zed-M. 其中肯定含有易泽姆
[41:40] That drug kills people, doesn’t it? 那药不是会害死人吗
[41:41] Dr. Kirke believes it also dilates time. 科克医生相信它也能让时间膨胀
[41:45] If Mr. Connaughton thought he was going to be arrested for murder, 如果唐诺顿先生知道自己即将因谋杀被捕
[41:48] why not extend his last few hours of freedom? 为何不延长他最后几小时的自由时光
[41:51] The most he’d have to lose is a few weeks of life. 他失去的最多不过几周的生命
[41:53] We need EMS down here. 赶紧找医护人员过来
[42:02] You think his brain is just tearing itself apart, 你觉得他的大脑只是在高速运转
[42:04] or is he just living in there? 还是他活在自己的幻觉里
[42:07] I don’t know. 不好说
[42:10] The best we can do is wait for him to come around and… 我们只能等他醒来 然后…
[42:13] see how much of Jack Connaughton is left when he does. 看杰克·康诺顿还记得多少
[42:21] You know, I’ve been thinking. 知道吗 我在想
[42:24] If it helps to have me around, even for a little bit, 如果我在身边对你有帮助 即使只有一点作用
[42:26] I can come back for a while. 我可以暂时搬回来
[42:29] That’s very kind of you, Watson. 你真好心 华生
[42:32] But it’s a temporary malaise. 但我只是暂时的萎靡不振
[42:33] It’s nothing more. 仅此而已
[42:37] I will be fine. 我会没事的
[42:43] 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme