英文名称:Mission Impossible Fallout
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Do you, Ethan, take Julia to be your lawful wedded wife? | 你 伊森 愿意娶茱莉亚为你的合法妻子吗 |
[00:44] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:45] | To have, to hold, to love, cherish, honor, and protect? | 相依相偎 相亲相爱 相敬相护 |
[00:50] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[00:51] | To shield from terrors known and unknown? | 去保护她免受已知和未知恐怖的侵害 |
[00:55] | – To lie, to deceive… – What? | -去撒谎 去欺骗… -什么 |
[00:59] | To live a double life, to fail to prevent her abduction, | 去过双面生活 无法阻止她被绑架 |
[01:03] | erase her identity, force her into hiding, | 抹去她的身份 逼她隐于人世 |
[01:06] | – take away all she has known… – Stop. | -夺走她所知的一切 -停 |
[01:09] | – …in a selfish, futile, fleeting attempt… – Stop. | -用自私 徒劳 暂时的方式 -停 |
[01:12] | …to escape your own true self? | 来逃避你真正的自我 |
[01:15] | Please, stop. | 求你了 停下 |
[01:16] | And, Julia, do you choose to accept? | 茱莉亚 你选择接受吗 |
[01:18] | Don’t. | 别 |
[01:19] | – I do. – No. | -我接受 -不 |
[01:24] | You should have killed me, Ethan. | 你该杀了我的 伊森 |
[01:54] | Fate whispers to the warrior… | 命运对勇士低语 |
[01:57] | A storm is coming. | 风暴将至 |
[01:59] | And the warrior whispers back… | 勇士低声回应 |
[02:03] | I am the storm. | 我即风暴 |
[02:36] | 身份确认 伊森·亨特 | |
[02:40] | Good evening, Mr. Hunt. | 晚上好 亨特先生 |
[02:42] | The anarchist Solomon Lane. | 无政府主义者所罗门·莱恩 |
[02:44] | Since you captured him 2 years ago, | 自从你两年前抓捕他之后 |
[02:46] | his absence from the world stage has had unintended consequences. | 他的消失带来了意料之外的后果 |
[02:50] | His Syndicate of rogue covert operatives | 他曾领导的由变节特工组成的辛迪加组织 |
[02:52] | continues to wreak havoc around the globe. | 继续在全球范围内肆虐 |
[02:55] | The CIA’s Special Activities Division | 中情局特别行动科 |
[02:56] | has relentlessly hunted Lane’s elite network of hostiles. | 一直在坚持不懈地追捕莱恩的特工网络 |
[03:00] | But many remain unknown and at large. | 但还是有很多人未知或在逃 |
[03:02] | The remnants of this extremist splinter cell | 这个极端分裂组织剩余的成员 |
[03:04] | refer to themselves as “The Apostles.” | 自称「使徒」 |
[03:08] | They have since adopted a policy of terror-for-hire, | 他们采取了”雇佣恐袭”策略 |
[03:11] | making them an even greater threat. | 让他们成为了更大的威胁 |
[03:13] | They are responsible for the recent smallpox outbreak | 最近在印控克什米尔和中巴边界 |
[03:16] | in Indian-controlled Kashmir, | 爆发的天花疫情 |
[03:17] | along the borders of China and Pakistan, | 就是他们的手笔 |
[03:19] | threatening one-third of the world’s population. | 全球三分之一的人口都受到了威胁 |
[03:22] | The epidemic is being contained, | 疫情已经得到了控制 |
[03:24] | but intelligence would indicate | 但情报显示 |
[03:26] | that a new client has hired the Apostles | 已经有一个新客户雇佣了使徒 |
[03:28] | for a more ambitious operation. | 来执行更庞大的行动 |
[03:30] | They have been contacted by this man, | 此人曾联系过他们 |
[03:32] | an unidentified extremist | 一个信息不详的极端分子 |
[03:33] | known only by the code name John Lark, | 只知其代号是”约翰·拉克” |
[03:36] | author of this apocalyptic manifesto | 他撰写了这份末日宣言 |
[03:38] | calling for the destruction of the current world order. | 呼吁人们摧毁当前的世界秩序 |
[03:41] | It is believed Lark is responsible for the disappearance | 据推测挪威核武器专家 |
[03:44] | of Norwegian nuclear weapons specialist Nils Delbruuk. | 尼尔斯·德布朗克的失踪就与拉克有关 |
[03:48] | Dr. Delbruuk’s security clearance was revoked | 德布朗克博士的安全权限 |
[03:50] | after he expressed fiercely anti-religious views. | 在他发表了极度反宗教言论后就被取消了 |
[03:53] | Meanwhile, the Apostles have been in contact | 与此同时 使徒一直和 |
[03:55] | with elements of the Eastern European underworld, | 东欧地下世界的成员有联系 |
[03:57] | who are in possession of three plutonium cores | 他们手中有三枚从俄罗斯东部 |
[04:00] | stolen from a missile base in eastern Russia. | 一个导弹基地偷取的三颗钚核 |
[04:03] | This would indicate that John Lark and the Apostles | 这意味着约翰·拉克和使徒 |
[04:06] | are working together to acquire functioning nuclear weapons. | 正在协作 试图获得可用的核武器 |
[04:10] | NEST estimates that a man with Delbruuk’s knowledge, | 核事件应急支援小组预计 以德布朗克的水平 |
[04:12] | using the materials in play, | 使用获得的材料 |
[04:14] | could complete three nuclear weapons in as little as 72 hours. | 他可以在72小时内造出三枚核武器 |
[04:18] | These devices would be man-portable | 这些装置将是手提式的 |
[04:20] | and deployable anywhere on Earth overnight. | 一夜之间就能被安放到世界的任意角落 |
[04:23] | In the hands of John Lark and the Apostles, | 这些武器在约翰·拉克和使徒手里 |
[04:25] | these weapons represent an unprecedented threat | 将对数以百万计的人 |
[04:27] | to countless millions. | 造成前所未有的威胁 |
[04:30] | Your mission, should you choose to accept it, | 你的任务 若你选择接受 |
[04:32] | is to prevent the Apostles from acquiring plutonium | 就是阻止使徒拿到钚核 |
[04:34] | using any means at your disposal. | 不择一切手段 |
[04:37] | If you or any members of your IMF team are caught or killed, | 如果你或任何你的IMF组员被捕或被杀 |
[04:41] | the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. | 部长都会否认对你们的行动知情 |
[04:44] | Good luck, Ethan. | 祝你好运 伊森 |
[04:45] | This message will self-destruct in five seconds. | 本条信息将在五秒后自毁 |
[05:04] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[05:05] | – He’s never late. – He’ll be here. | -他从来不迟到的 -他会来的 |
[05:08] | I don’t like it. | 我感觉很不好 |
[05:10] | Something about this guy just really gives me the creeps. | 这家伙身上有什么东西让我不安 |
[05:13] | Okay, just relax. | 好了 放松 |
[05:15] | I’m relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[05:17] | You don’t sound relaxed. | 你听起来不像是放松的样子 |
[05:18] | Luther, does he sound relaxed to you? | 路德 他听起来放松吗 |
[05:20] | He sounds terrified. | 他听起来害怕极了 |
[05:21] | Please, I’m not terrified. | 拜托 我没有害怕 |
[05:22] | I just have a bad feeling is all. | 我只是有种不祥的预感 |
[05:24] | I thought you said you were relaxed. | 你刚刚不是说你很放松吗 |
[05:26] | It’s entirely possible to be relaxed and extremely uneasy | 放松的同时又极度不安 |
[05:28] | at the same time. | 是完全有可能的 |
[05:30] | – No, it’s not. – You do it all the time. | -不 不可能 -你就总这样 |
[05:32] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -不 我没有 -你就是 |
[05:33] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[05:34] | I’m supposed to believe that you are perfectly relaxed, | 你想让我相信你现在完全放松 |
[05:36] | – right here, now… – Benji. | -此时此地… -班吉 |
[05:37] | …in a dark alleyway, waiting to buy black-market plutonium | 在一条黑暗的小巷里 等着从一个变态手中 |
[05:40] | from a psychopath. | 买黑市钚核 |
[05:40] | Benji, I won’t let anything happen to you. | 班吉 我不会让你出事的 |
[05:43] | – Okay. – See, Benji, you’re perfectly safe. | -好把 -瞧吧 班吉 你非常安全 |
[05:46] | That’s easy for you to say, you’re in the van. | 你说得轻松 你可是坐在车里 |
[05:47] | Well, you wanted to be in the field, tough guy. | 是你想出外勤的 “硬汉” |
[05:49] | And tonight, Luther, I would like to be in the van! | 但今晚 路德 我想待在车里 |
[05:52] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[05:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:10] | Have that money ready, Luther. | 准备好钱 路德 |
[06:12] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:18] | Ethan, do you copy? | 伊森 你能收到吗 |
[06:19] | Do you copy? | 你能收到吗 |
[06:33] | Are we finally gonna do this or not? | 我们到底还做不做交易了 |
[06:41] | I have survived in this business | 我能在这行生存下来 |
[06:43] | with the help of a voice in my head. | 全靠我脑海中的一个声音 |
[06:48] | This voice is never wrong. And whenever I meet you, | 这个声音从来不出错 而无论我何时遇到你 |
[06:52] | it tells me the same thing. | 它总会跟我说同一句话 |
[06:54] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[06:56] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:03] | I’m here to do business. Tell the voice to flip a coin. | 我是来做生意的 让你的声音扔硬币决定吧 |
[07:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:39] | This is a beryllium rod, | 这是根铍棒 |
[07:40] | which is causing a reaction with the plutonium inside the core. | 它引发里面的钚产生了反应 |
[07:53] | That’s them. | 没问题 |
[07:58] | The money? | 钱呢 |
[08:00] | The money. | 钱 |
[08:04] | Bring the money. | 把钱拿过来 |
[08:18] | Luther, bring the money. | 路德 把钱拿过来 |
[08:28] | We’re gonna need that money, Luther. | 我们需要那笔钱 路德 |
[08:31] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[08:37] | I got it! | 我来拿 |
[08:43] | Luther, do you copy? | 路德 你能收到吗 |
[08:44] | Luther! | 路德 |
[08:45] | Luther, come in. | 路德 快回话 |
[08:47] | Luther’s not here right now. | 路德现在不在 |
[08:49] | What can the Apostles do for you, Hunt? | 使徒能为你做什么 亨特 |
[08:52] | – What do you want? – You’re boxed in, Hunt. | -你们想要什么 -你们被包围了 亨特 |
[08:55] | Give us the plutonium and walk away. | 把钚给我们 然后离开 |
[08:58] | Benji, get the car. | 班吉 把车开来 |
[09:00] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我可能做不到 |
[09:01] | Benji, get the car. | 班吉 把车开来 |
[09:24] | We’ll make you a deal, Hunt. | 我们跟你做个交易 亨特 |
[09:26] | Give us the plutonium and we won’t kill your friend. | 把钚给我们 我们就不杀你的朋友 |
[09:33] | Don’t you do it, Ethan! Not for me! | 别 伊森 别为了我这么做 |
[09:49] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[09:51] | One. | 一 |
[09:54] | – Two. – Luther… | -二 -路德 |
[09:56] | – I’m sorry. – Three. | -对不起 -三 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do. | 对不起 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[10:15] | We’re good. | 我不会放在心上的 |
[10:20] | – You okay? – I should be dead. | -你还好吗 -我本该已经死了 |
[10:23] | We should all be dead. | 我们都该已经死了 |
[10:26] | Why aren’t we? | 为什么我们没有死 |
[10:28] | Where’s the plutonium? | 钚核呢 |
[10:42] | It’s gone. | 不在了 |
[10:48] | If you’re just joining us, | 如果您刚刚打开电视 |
[10:49] | three massive explosions have gone off simultaneously | 三起大爆炸事件同时发生 |
[10:53] | in what appears to be a coordinated attack. | 目前看来是联合恐怖袭击 |
[10:56] | This image is live in Rome, looking toward the Vatican | 这是从罗马拍摄到的梵蒂冈的实时画面 |
[10:59] | and is as close as our cameras can get. | 而这是我们的镜头能到达的最近距离了 |
[11:02] | It is believed that the Pope was in residence | 据消息称 爆炸发生时 |
[11:05] | at the time of the blast. | 教皇正位于他的居所内 |
[11:06] | Also live, we’re looking at Jerusalem from just outside the city. | 这是从耶路撒冷城外拍摄到的城内的实时画面 |
[11:11] | Also live, the holy city of Mecca | 接下来是圣城麦加的实时画面 |
[11:13] | from the USS Ronald Reagan in the Red Sea | 是停靠在沙特阿拉伯附近的红海上的 |
[11:15] | off the coast of Saudi Arabia. | 里根号航空母舰拍摄到的 |
[11:18] | Radiation has been detected, | 已经探测到了核辐射 |
[11:20] | indicating that nuclear weapons were used | 意味着这些令人震惊的袭击 |
[11:23] | in these unspeakable attacks. | 使用了核武器 |
[11:25] | – Ethan, it’s time. – No word on casualties yet, | -伊森 时间到了 -目前虽没有具体伤亡数字 |
[11:27] | but we can assume | 但我们可以预计 |
[11:28] | the death toll is catastrophic. | 死亡人数将是灾难级的 |
[11:30] | Early reports suggest the weapons used | 初期报告显示 制造袭击中使用的武器 |
[11:33] | would require highly specialized knowledge | 需要极其专业的知识 |
[11:35] | that very few people possess. | 而只有极少数人具备这样的知识 |
[11:37] | The question now is who would attack all three of these holy sites? | 现在的问题是 谁会同时袭击这三座宗教圣城 |
[11:41] | And why? | 以及为什么 |
[11:43] | The attacks occurred at precisely the same moment, | 三起袭击精确地发生在同一时刻 |
[11:46] | just over an hour ago, | 就在一个多小时前 |
[11:47] | at 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time. | 东部时间凌晨4点 |
[11:49] | Within minutes of the attack, | 爆炸发生几分钟内 |
[11:50] | Congress ordered an emergency recess | 国会紧急休会 |
[11:53] | and the Capitol Building was evacuated. | 国会大厦被疏散 |
[11:55] | The President left Washington on Air Force One. | 总统乘坐空军一号离开了华盛顿 |
[11:58] | The White House has declared a state of emergency, | 白宫宣布进入紧急状态 |
[12:00] | placing the military on highest alert. | 命令军队处于最高戒备 |
[12:02] | Would you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Dr. Delbruuk. | 德布朗克博士 |
[12:10] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[12:11] | We read the manifesto, we found your lab. | 我们看了宣言 也找到了你的实验室 |
[12:24] | “There has never been peace | “所有的和平 |
[12:26] | “without first a great suffering. | 都需要伟大的牺牲 |
[12:28] | “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” | 牺牲越大 和平越久” |
[12:30] | See, this will unite them. Hmm? | 这能让他们团结起来 知道吗 |
[12:34] | When they read this manifesto, they’ll all understand. | 他们读到这份宣言的时候就会懂的 |
[12:36] | Nobody’s gonna read that manifesto, ever. | 永远都不会有人读到这份宣言 |
[12:39] | I can promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[12:41] | What day is it? | 今天是几号 |
[12:43] | How long have I been here? | 我在这儿多久了 |
[12:44] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[12:47] | I was driving. | 我在开车 |
[12:51] | Someone hit me. | 有人撞了我 |
[12:52] | That was two weeks ago. | 那是两周前了 |
[12:55] | – Two weeks? – Two weeks. | -两周 -两周 |
[12:56] | This is yours, isn’t it? | 这是你的 是不是 |
[12:58] | It’s how Lark communicated with you. | 拉克就是用这个跟你联系的 |
[13:01] | – Lark? – John Lark. | -拉克 -约翰·拉克 |
[13:03] | – We know all about him. – You know nothing. | -我们知道关于他的一切 -你们什么都不知道 |
[13:05] | There’s information in this phone that could lead us to him. | 这手机上有线索能帮我们找到他 |
[13:08] | And you have the passcode. | 而你知道密码 |
[13:10] | You think Lark is the enemy, hmm? | 你们觉得拉克是敌人 是吗 |
[13:13] | But you, | 但你们 |
[13:14] | well, whoever you are, you are the enemy. | 无论你们是谁 你们才是敌人 |
[13:17] | You’re why the system survives. | 你们才是这个体制得以苟存的原因 |
[13:20] | – Why the suffering goes on. – Shut up! | -劫难不断持续的原因 -闭嘴 |
[13:22] | We don’t care about you. We want Lark. | 我们不在乎你 我们只想抓到拉克 |
[13:25] | What if we make a deal? | 我们做个交易如何 |
[13:26] | No, there’s no deal, Luther. | 不 没有交易 路德 |
[13:28] | Step outside. | 出去一下 |
[13:30] | Give me five minutes with this guy. | 让我和这家伙待五分钟 |
[13:32] | Ethan, I can’t let you do that. That’s not who we are. | 伊森 我不能让你这么做 我们不是这样的人 |
[13:34] | Then maybe we need to reconsider that. | 或许我们该重新考虑这一点了 |
[13:37] | What if they read the manifesto on the air? | 如果他们在电视上宣读这份宣言呢 |
[13:40] | What? You can do that? | 什么 你能做到这个 |
[13:41] | We can do it with a phone call. | 我们打个电话就能做到 |
[13:44] | Well, if he reads Lark’s manifesto… | 如果他宣读了拉克的宣言… |
[13:46] | No. | 不行 |
[13:47] | I’ll give you the passcode. | 我就把密码给你 |
[13:50] | Ethan! Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 |
[13:52] | Think, Ethan. | 想想 伊森 |
[13:53] | Think of the greater good, please. | 为了大局着想 拜托 |
[13:55] | Yeah, you do that. | 没错 只要你们这么做就行 |
[14:10] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:12] | No, he won’t cooperate. | 不 他不愿意合作 |
[14:14] | Yes, sir. If we read the manifesto | 是的 长官 除非我们宣读那份宣言 |
[14:19] | on the air. | 在直播中读 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 长官 |
[14:31] | Trading and global markets plummeted. | 贸易以及全球市场大幅下跌 |
[14:34] | Stand by. I’m told | 等等 我刚收到消息 |
[14:36] | we’re about to get some additional information. | 我们有一些额外的消息要报道 |
[14:40] | I’ve just been handed a document from Nils Delbruuk, | 我刚刚拿到了一份来自尼尔斯·德布朗克的文件 |
[14:44] | a nuclear weapons specialist | 他是一位核武器专家 |
[14:46] | who claims to have built the weapons used in these attacks. | 并声称自己是袭击中所使用的武器的制造者 |
[14:50] | I’ve been asked to read this manifesto in its entirety. | 我被要求完整朗读这份宣言 |
[14:54] | “There has never been peace without first a great suffering.” | “所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲 |
[14:57] | “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” | 牺牲越大 和平越久 |
[15:00] | “As mankind is drawn to his self-destruction” | 人类正在走上自毁之途 |
[15:03] | “like a moth to the candle,” | 犹如飞蛾扑火般 |
[15:05] | “the so-called defenders of peace,” | 那些所谓的和平捍卫者 |
[15:07] | “the church, the government, the law,” | 教会 政府 法律 |
[15:10] | “work tirelessly to save humanity from itself.” | 孜孜不倦地阻止人类自毁” |
[15:13] | It’s not gonna help you now. | 现在你们要这些也没用了 |
[15:15] | “But by averting disaster,” | “但为了避免灾难 |
[15:17] | “they serve to delay a peace…” | 他们选择推迟…” |
[15:18] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[15:19] | “…that can only come through an inevitable baptism of fire.” | “只有经过火的洗礼才能最终诞生的和平 |
[15:23] | “The suffering I bring you is not the beginning of the end.” | 我带给你们的灾难不是末日的开始 |
[15:26] | “It is the beginning of a greater mutual understanding…” | 而是一个更好的 互相理解的世界的开始” |
[15:29] | Did we get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[15:31] | “It is the first step toward the ultimate brotherhood of man.” | “这是迈向人类终极团结的第一步” |
[15:34] | We got it. | 拿到了 |
[15:35] | “The suffering I bring you” | “我带给你们的灾难 |
[15:37] | “is the bridge to ultimate peace.” | 是通往终极和平的桥梁” |
[15:39] | Go. | 撤 |
[15:54] | Did we get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[15:56] | Of course we got it. | 当然拿到了 |
[16:06] | I told you we’d get it. | 我就说我们会拿到的 |
[16:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:10] | The attacks didn’t happen? | 袭击还没发生吗 |
[16:12] | The car accident you were in, that was an hour ago. | 你是在一小时之前出的车祸 |
[16:16] | I was driving the other car. | 撞你的那辆车就是我开的 |
[16:18] | What’s done is done, | 木是不是已经成了舟 |
[16:20] | when we say it’s done. | 那得我们说了算 |
[17:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:37] | That phone you unlocked led us to a server in Iceland | 你解锁的那个手机让我们找到了一个冰岛的服务器 |
[17:40] | where we managed to decrypt a communique | 我们成功解码了一份 |
[17:41] | between John Lark and this woman: | 约翰·拉克和这个女人之间的公报 |
[17:44] | Alana Mitsopolis, activist and philanthropist, | 阿拉娜·米索普利斯 活动家以及慈善家 |
[17:47] | whose charity work | 她进行的慈善活动 |
[17:48] | has earned her the nickname the White Widow. | 让她得到了白寡妇的绰号 |
[17:49] | It’s all a front for her real trade: | 这些都是为了掩护她真正的交易 |
[17:51] | arms dealing, money laundering. | 武器贸易 洗钱 |
[17:53] | Extensive political connections provide her with protection. | 广泛的政府关系也为她提供了保护 |
[17:56] | Lark and the Widow are meeting tonight | 拉克和寡妇今晚要碰面 |
[17:57] | to negotiate delivery of an unspecified package, | 来协商关于某个未知包裹的交付问题 |
[18:01] | which we can only assume is our missing plutonium. | 我们只能假设这个包裹是我们丢失的钚核 |
[18:03] | They’ll make contact in a private lounge at the Grand Palais in Paris | 他们会在巴黎大皇宫的私人会所碰头 |
[18:07] | during her annual fundraising event. | 她会在那里举办她的年度筹款活动 |
[18:08] | The details are in the file. | 细节全在文件里 |
[18:09] | If Lark isn’t there by midnight, | 如果拉克在午夜12点还没有出现 |
[18:11] | the Widow will leave | 白寡妇就会离开 |
[18:13] | and sell the package to the highest bidder. | 并且把包裹出售给出价最高者 |
[18:14] | Which gives you two hours from now to find Lark. | 你还剩两小时来找到拉克 |
[18:18] | Sir, I think there’s something you need to know. | 长官 我想有些事情你需要知道 |
[18:20] | – I… – I’m gonna stop you right there | -我… -我必须马上打断你 |
[18:22] | You had a terrible choice to make in Berlin: | 你在柏林时面临的是艰难的选择 |
[18:25] | Recover the plutonium or save your team. | 是保住钚核还是去救你的队员 |
[18:27] | You chose your team, and now the world is at risk. | 你选择了队员 现在整个世界都陷入了危机 |
[18:30] | Some flaw deep in your core being | 你自身本质的某些缺陷 |
[18:33] | simply won’t allow you to choose between one life and millions. | 让你无法在一条命和数百万条生命之间抉择 |
[18:36] | You see that as a sign of weakness. | 你认为这是你的弱点 |
[18:38] | To me, that’s your greatest strength. | 但对我而言 这正是你最强大的力量 |
[18:41] | It also tells me I can count on you to cover my ass. | 这也说明有朝一日我可以指望你来救我的命 |
[18:43] | Because coming over here from the CIA was a lateral move, | 因为虽然从中情局调来这里是平级调动 |
[18:46] | some say a step down. | 也有人说是降职了 |
[18:47] | But I did it | 但我还是到这里来了 |
[18:49] | because of you. | 因为你 |
[18:51] | Don’t make me regret it. | 别让我后悔 |
[19:05] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[19:09] | Shut ’em down. | 把飞机停下 |
[19:22] | What do you think you’re doing, Erika? | 你以为你在干什么 艾瑞卡 |
[19:23] | It may be your mission, | 这个任务可能是你的 |
[19:24] | but this is the CIA’s plane. | 但这架飞机是中情局的 |
[19:27] | It doesn’t take off without my say-so. | 没我的允许 它就不能起飞 |
[19:28] | We don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你争 |
[19:30] | I have a team in Paris ready to grab Lark | 我在巴黎的小队已经准备好了 |
[19:32] | as soon as he leaves the building. | 拉克一离开大楼我们就会抓住他 |
[19:33] | A G5 standing by to rendition him to Gitmo, | 一架G5飞机会把他引渡到关塔那摩监狱 |
[19:36] | where a waterboard is waiting. | 我们会在那里拷问他 |
[19:37] | Spend 24 hours we don’t have to pull a confession we can’t trust | 花上无谓的24小时来问出一份我们无法相信的口供 |
[19:41] | from a man we haven’t positively identified? No. | 供述者还连身份都不能确定 我不认同这方案 |
[19:44] | We need reliable intelligence, and we need it now. | 我们需要可靠的情报 现在就要 |
[19:47] | This scenario is precisely why the IMF exists! | IMF的存在就是为了处理这种情况 |
[19:50] | The IMF is Halloween, Alan. | IMF就是万圣节闹剧 艾伦 |
[19:52] | A bunch of grown men in rubber masks playing trick-or-treat. | 一群成年人戴着面具在玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[19:56] | And if he had held on to the plutonium in Berlin, | 如果他在柏林时能保住钚核 |
[19:59] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们也不用在这里争了 |
[20:01] | And his team would be dead. | 但那样他的队员就会死 |
[20:02] | Yes. They would. | 确实 他们会死 |
[20:04] | That’s the job. | 那就是职责所在 |
[20:06] | And that’s why I want one of my own men on the scene | 正因此我才希望现场有一个我的人 |
[20:09] | to appraise the situation. | 来评估情况 |
[20:12] | Agent Walker, Special Activities. | 沃克特工 来自特别行动组 |
[20:14] | His reputation precedes. | 他的名声我早有耳闻 |
[20:17] | You use a scalpel. | 你习惯用手术刀 |
[20:19] | I prefer a hammer. | 我更喜欢用锤子 |
[20:21] | The answer is no. | 我不同意 |
[20:22] | I have operational authority here, direct from the President. | 我有直接来自总统的行动授权 |
[20:25] | You have a problem with that, you take it up with him. | 你要是有异议 就自己去找他 |
[20:27] | I have already, and he agrees with me. | 我已经找过了 他也同意了 |
[20:28] | My man goes or no one goes. | 要么我的人跟着去 要么谁都别想去 |
[20:40] | No one comes between you and that plutonium. | 绝不能让任何人阻止你拿到钚核 |
[20:42] | Not Hunt, not his team, not anyone. | 亨特不能 他的队员不能 任何人都不能 |
[21:04] | The White Widow has spies at every level of government. | 白寡妇在政府各层都有眼线 |
[21:07] | This plane is posing as a commercial airliner | 这架飞机伪装成了商用客机 |
[21:09] | so we can jump into France undetected. | 这样我们就能跳伞进入法国境内而不被发现 |
[21:12] | The Widow’s meeting Lark in the VIP lounge at midnight. | 她和拉克会于午夜12点在贵宾厅见面 |
[21:15] | No one will be admitted without a pre-issued electronic I.D. band. | 没有预先发放的电子手环 任何人都不能进去 |
[21:18] | We have acquired the unique RFID number for Lark’s band, | 我们已经拿到了拉克手环上的射频识别码 |
[21:21] | allowing us to locate it | 这样我们就可以定位他 |
[21:23] | with these. | 用这些 |
[21:24] | Find that I.D. band, you find Lark. | 找到那个手环 就找到了拉克 |
[21:28] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:31] | Then… | 然后… |
[21:34] | I assume his identity and make contact with the Widow. | 我借用他的身份来与白寡妇联系 |
[21:37] | She takes us to the package. | 让她领着我们找到包裹 |
[21:40] | People actually fall for this shit? | 真的有人信你这烂招吗 |
[21:43] | How do you intend to make Lark cooperate? | 你准备怎么让拉克合作 |
[21:47] | I bump him in the crowd. | 我在人群中撞他一下 |
[21:50] | In ten seconds he’ll look like any other drunk at the party, | 不出十秒 他就会跟派对上的其他醉汉一样 |
[21:52] | incoherent and completely pliable. | 语无伦次 毫无还手之力 |
[21:55] | After I borrow his face, | 我装成他的样子之后 |
[21:56] | you walk him out the front door | 你就带他走出前门 |
[21:57] | and hand him to Sloane’s extraction team. | 把他交给斯隆的撤离小队 |
[21:59] | You’re not getting rid of me that easily, Hunt. | 你可别想这么轻易就甩掉我 亨特 |
[22:01] | That’s not what this is about. | 我这么做不是为了甩掉你 |
[22:02] | Sure it is. | 当然就是 |
[22:04] | I know you don’t want me on this detail. | 我知道你不想让我插手这次的行动 |
[22:07] | But let’s face it: | 但我们还是面对现实吧 |
[22:09] | If you’d made the hard choice in Berlin, | 如果你在柏林能狠一狠心 |
[22:11] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会在这里了 |
[22:12] | And if you hadn’t gunned down | 如果你没有击毙 |
[22:13] | every Syndicate agent they sent you to find, | 他们派你去追查的每一个辛迪加特工 |
[22:16] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我也不用出现在这里了 |
[22:18] | That’s right, I know all about you. | 没错 我知道关于你的一切 |
[22:20] | You’re why we don’t have a living witness | 就是因为你 我们才没有活着的证人 |
[22:21] | who can identify John Lark or the Apostles. | 能来指认约翰·拉克或者使徒 |
[22:25] | If you have a problem with my methods, | 如果你对我的方法有意见 |
[22:27] | you can always stay behind. | 你可以一直留在后方 |
[22:29] | “Your mission, should you choose to accept it.” | “你的任务 由你来决定是否接受” |
[22:33] | Isn’t that the thing? | 是这么说的吧 |
[22:36] | Two minutes to decompression. | 两分钟之后开始减压 |
[22:38] | Suit up. The Widow is meeting Lark in 30 minutes. | 穿上装备 白寡妇半小时后就要跟拉克会面了 |
[22:58] | Ten seconds to decompression. | 十秒钟之后开始减压 |
[23:04] | Is your oxygen on? | 你的氧气开了吗 |
[23:08] | There is no atmosphere at this altitude. | 这个海拔高度大气稀薄 |
[23:10] | I don’t need you blacking out on me. | 我可不希望你晕过去 |
[23:15] | Your heads-up display has a built-in guidance system. | 你头盔上的屏幕有内置的导航系统 |
[23:17] | Follow it to the target. | 跟着它降落到目的地 |
[23:19] | Open your chute when the system says, | 系统告诉你开伞时你再开 |
[23:20] | not before and definitely not after, | 不许早也不许晚 |
[23:22] | or the last thing that goes through your mind | 否则最后经过你大脑的 |
[23:24] | will be your kneecaps. Is that clear? | 就是你的膝盖骨 明白了吗 |
[23:26] | Crystal. | 明白 |
[23:50] | We got to talk. We need to rethink this. | 我们需要谈谈 需要重新制定计划 |
[23:51] | Out of my way, Hunt. | 别挡路 亨特 |
[23:53] | Walker, we’ve got a problem. | 沃克 现在有问题 |
[23:54] | There’s a storm. We need to… | 外面风暴肆虐 我们需要… |
[23:56] | Enough talk. | 别说了 |
[23:57] | I’ll see you in Paris. | 巴黎见 |
[24:05] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[24:19] | Altitude: 25,000 feet. | 海拔 25000英尺 |
[24:28] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[24:29] | What’s the matter, Hunt? You afraid of a little lightning? | 怎么了 亨特 这点闪电就让你怕了吗 |
[24:41] | Altitude: 20,000 feet. | 海拔 20000英尺 |
[24:44] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[24:47] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[24:50] | Do you copy? | 你听得到吗 |
[24:53] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[25:00] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:08] | Altitude: 15,000 feet. | 海拔 15000英尺 |
[25:14] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[25:16] | Walker! | 沃克 |
[25:28] | Walker! | 沃克 |
[25:31] | Walker! | 沃克 |
[25:32] | Altitude: 10,000 feet. | 海拔 10000英尺 |
[25:38] | 9,000. | 9000英尺 |
[25:39] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[25:43] | 8,000. | 8000英尺 |
[25:47] | 7,000. | 7000英尺 |
[25:52] | 6,000. | 6000英尺 |
[25:57] | 5,000. | 5000英尺 |
[26:01] | 4,000. | 4000英尺 |
[26:02] | Walker! | 沃克 |
[26:04] | Walker! | 沃克 |
[26:06] | 3,000. | 3000英尺 |
[26:07] | Deploy. Deploy. Deploy. | 开伞 开伞 开伞 |
[26:10] | Deploy. Deploy. | 开伞 开伞 |
[26:27] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[26:50] | Looks like you lost your oxygen. | 看来你氧气断了啊 |
[27:15] | That’s where the Widow is meeting Lark. | 白寡妇和拉克就在那里碰头 |
[28:00] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[28:01] | – Walker. – Ethan, if you can hear me, | -沃克 -伊森 如果你能听见我说话 |
[28:03] | I’ve got him. | 我找到他了 |
[28:06] | Say again. Where? | 再说一遍 哪里 |
[28:07] | He’s headed for the bathroom. | 他朝洗手间去了 |
[30:04] | – Where’s the needle? – Didn’t need it. | -针剂在哪 -不需要了 |
[30:07] | Get him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[33:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:21] | – Can you still make a mask? – I need a face to make a mask. | -你还能做面具吗 -我至少得有张脸啊 |
[33:24] | Sorry. I was aiming for his chest. | 抱歉 我本来瞄准的是他的胸口 |
[33:29] | – What are you doing here? – It’s good to see you, too. | -你在这里干什么 -我也很高兴再见到你 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry, I’m confused. You are… | 抱歉 我糊涂了 你是… |
[33:36] | An old friend. | 一位老朋友 |
[33:50] | Cancel extraction. We’re code blue. | 取消撤离小队 目标已死亡 |
[33:53] | Send sanitation. | 派清理人员来 |
[33:56] | North men’s room. | 北侧男洗手间 |
[34:00] | You didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here? | 你没有回答我的问题 你在这里干什么 |
[34:05] | That’s it. Just take it easy. That’s it. | 就这样 放轻松 就是这样 |
[34:07] | Just keep your head back until the bleeding stops. | 保持抬头的姿势直到停止出血为止 |
[34:09] | What is it? Eh? | 有问题吗 |
[34:14] | You’re not here by accident. Who sent you? | 你在这里不是巧合 谁派你来的 |
[34:17] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[34:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:19] | I have a date with the White Widow. | 我和那个白寡妇有个约会 |
[34:20] | He had a date with the Widow. You look nothing like him. | 是他和那个寡妇有个约会 而你长得一点也不像他 |
[34:23] | And now we have to hope they never met. | 现在我们只能希望他们从未见过面了 |
[34:26] | – Hope is not a strategy! – Oh, you must be new. | -希望可不是什么策略 -你一定是新来的 |
[34:29] | I have no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:30] | The White Widow’s our only lead. | 白寡妇是我们唯一的线索 |
[34:32] | I got to be this guy for five minutes. | 我必须假扮成这家伙5分钟 |
[34:33] | – Don’t do it. – What? | -不要这么做 -什么 |
[34:36] | What is it? What aren’t you telling me? | 到底怎么了 你向我隐瞒了什么 |
[34:38] | You don’t understand what you’re involved in. | 你并不清楚你被卷入了什么麻烦 |
[34:40] | I don’t understand what I’m involved in. | 我不清楚我被卷入了什么 |
[34:42] | I don’t understand what I’m involved in? | 我不清楚我被卷入了什么 |
[34:47] | What am I involved in? | 我到底被卷入了什么 |
[34:48] | If you’re meeting the Widow, she leaves in three minutes. | 如果你要和寡妇见面 她3分钟后就走了 |
[34:53] | – Ethan! – I’ll make it work. | -伊森 -我会搞定的 |
[34:54] | – Ethan! – I’ll make it work. | -伊森 -我会搞定的 |
[34:59] | The name’s Walker. | 我叫沃克 |
[35:00] | Yeah? You’re welcome. | 是吗 不用谢 |
[35:21] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[35:22] | – I’m going with you. – Like hell you are. | -我和你一起去 -不行 |
[35:24] | People have been sent here to kill Lark. | 有一些人被派来杀拉克 |
[35:26] | No shit. | 可不是嘛 |
[35:26] | No, not me. Contractors. Paid assassins. | 不 不是我 是那些合约杀手和雇佣杀手 |
[35:29] | They don’t know what he looks like, | 他们不知道他长什么样 |
[35:30] | they only know he’s meeting the Widow at midnight. | 他们只知道他半夜要和寡妇见面 |
[35:32] | If you go through with this, | 如果你这么做 |
[35:33] | they’re gonna believe you’re Lark | 他们会认为你就是拉克 |
[35:34] | and they’re gonna kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[35:36] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[35:39] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[35:43] | You should’ve stayed out of the game. | 你应该彻底金盆洗手的 |
[35:47] | You should’ve come with me. | 你当初应该跟我一起走的 |
[35:57] | This charity was started in honor of my mother. | 这场慈善晚会是为了纪念我的母亲而举办的 |
[36:02] | Those of you who knew her understood her strength, | 你们中认识她的人都了解她的力量 |
[36:05] | her tenacity, her resourcefulness. | 她的坚韧 她的足智多谋 |
[36:09] | But there was another side to her, | 但她还有着另外一面 |
[36:11] | a side most people never saw. | 大多数人从未见过的一面 |
[36:14] | It is that part of her spirit that has brought us | 正是她精神中的那一部分 |
[36:17] | all together tonight. | 让我们今晚齐聚一堂 |
[36:20] | Max was something of a paradox. | 麦克丝有点自相矛盾 |
[36:25] | She had a fascination for paradoxes, | 她对矛盾非常着迷 |
[36:28] | a fascination she passed on to me. | 而这种情感传承到了我身上 |
[36:33] | Max had no illusions about the world we live in today. | 麦克丝看透了我们现在生活的这个世界 |
[36:38] | But she had dreams of a very different future. | 但她梦想着能有一个截然不同的未来 |
[36:42] | One in which her unique talents were no longer required. | 一个不再需要她独特才能的世界 |
[36:46] | All she earned from the way the world is | 她从这个世界的方式中所获得的一切 |
[36:49] | went ultimately to making it what it could someday be. | 最终都是为了让它成为将来可能成为的样子 |
[36:54] | That future isn’t here yet. | 那样的未来还没有到来 |
[36:57] | Tonight, your contributions | 而今晚 你们的慷慨捐赠 |
[36:59] | have brought it just a little closer. | 让我们离那个世界更近了一步 |
[37:06] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的光临 |
[37:08] | Enjoy the party. | 请享受这场盛宴 |
[37:29] | You can’t possibly be John Lark. | 你不可能是约翰·拉克 |
[37:36] | I’m not, actually. | 实际上 我并不是 |
[37:39] | It’s an alias. | 那只是个化名 |
[37:43] | I suppose it’s better than John Doe. | 或许它至少比无名氏要好 |
[37:45] | Is there another name you prefer? | 你还有什么别的名字吗 |
[37:47] | Is there somewhere we could talk privately? | 有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈吗 |
[37:48] | In fact I like “Lark.” It does have a certain ring. | 我其实挺喜欢「拉克」这名字 有种独特的魅力 |
[37:51] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[37:52] | ‘Cause I’ll be honest with you. | 因为说实话 |
[37:53] | A man of your reputation, I was expecting someone uglier. | 从你在外的名声来看 我没想到你会这么帅 |
[37:59] | Don’t let looks deceive. I’m as ugly as they come. | 不要被外表所欺 我的真面目也很凶恶丑陋 |
[38:01] | And I’ll be honest with you. Your life is in danger. | 我也说句实话 你的生命处于危险之中 |
[38:06] | Don’t you touch her. | 不准碰她 |
[38:07] | Relax. It’s my brother. | 放轻松 这是我哥哥 |
[38:10] | You’re being rude to our guest, Zola. | 你对我们的客人很粗鲁 佐拉 |
[38:12] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[38:14] | Don’t turn this into a scene. | 别在这儿闹得很难看 |
[38:18] | You don’t want to be with this one. | 你不会想和这个人待在一起的 |
[38:26] | – You were saying? – Your life is in danger. | -你刚说什么来着 -你的生命处于危险之中 |
[38:30] | And who would want to kill me? | 谁会想杀了我 |
[38:31] | The Americans, for starters. | 首先 美国人 |
[38:33] | If that were true, I would know it. | 如果真是这样 那我早就知道了 |
[38:34] | You think you’re the only one | 你认为你是唯一一个 |
[38:35] | with spies in the government? | 在政府内部有间谍的人吗 |
[38:38] | There are people here who don’t want this meeting to happen. | 这里有人不希望我跟你见面 |
[38:41] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信我吗 |
[38:43] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[38:56] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[38:58] | Maybe they’re not here for you. | 也许他们不是来杀你的 |
[39:00] | Maybe they’re just here for me. | 也许他们的目标是我 |
[39:03] | Are you willing to take that chance? | 你愿意冒这个险吗 |
[39:06] | You have something I want. | 你有我想要的东西 |
[39:08] | Right now, that makes me the only person you can trust | 而这让我成为你唯一可以信任 |
[39:10] | to get you out of here alive. | 让你活着离开这里的人 |
[39:12] | Or would you rather leave that to your brother? | 还是说你更愿意依靠你哥哥 |
[39:19] | I think I’d like to go home now, Mr. Lark. | 我想马上回家 拉克先生 |
[41:38] | The French government took receipt of the asset at noon today. | 法国政府今天中午已经收到了「货」 |
[41:41] | Delivery will be via air to the Finance Ministry | 并将在明天早上8点 |
[41:43] | at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. | 空运至财政部 |
[41:45] | An armored motorcade under heavy police escort | 一支在警方严密护送下的装甲车队 |
[41:46] | will transport him via this route. | 将通过这条路线运送他 |
[41:49] | We’ll create a diversion at this intersection, here. | 我们将在这个十字路口制造障碍 |
[41:52] | The motorcade will automatically take | 车队将会自动行驶 |
[41:54] | the preplanned alternate route here, | 到这条预选的备用路线 |
[41:57] | where we’ll extract the asset. | 我们到时候半路截取「货物」 |
[42:00] | Extract the asset? | 截取「货物」 |
[42:13] | The asset. | 这就是「货物」 |
[42:16] | We paid a great deal of money for this information. | 我们为了这条消息花了很大一笔钱 |
[42:19] | They gave us everything but this man’s name. | 他们什么都交代清楚了 除了这个人的名字 |
[42:22] | You don’t happen to know who he is, do you? | 你不会碰巧知道他是谁 对吧 |
[42:26] | His name is Solomon Lane. | 他的名字叫所罗门·莱恩 |
[42:27] | British Special Agent turned anarchist. | 本来是英国特工 叛变成了无政府主义者 |
[42:31] | He used rogue covert operatives | 他利用变节特工 |
[42:33] | to create a terror network called the Syndicate. | 创建了一个被称为辛迪加的恐怖网络 |
[42:37] | Sabotage, assassination, mass murder. | 到处搞破坏 暗杀 大屠杀 |
[42:40] | As ugly as they come. | 极度凶恶丑陋 |
[42:42] | He was captured by American agents two years ago. | 两年前他曾被美国特工抓捕 |
[42:46] | Since then, he’s been in a never-ending interrogation, | 从那以后 他一直在被无休止地审讯 |
[42:49] | passed around from one government to another | 从一个政府转到另一个政府手上 |
[42:53] | to answer for his crimes. | 为他的罪行负责 |
[42:58] | You seem displeased, Lark. | 你看上去不太高兴 拉克 |
[43:00] | Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. | 也许我没有表达清楚 |
[43:04] | I came to Paris for plutonium. | 我来巴黎是为了钚核 |
[43:06] | Well, there must be a misunderstanding. | 这其中一定有些误会 |
[43:09] | I’m just a broker. | 我只是个中间人 |
[43:11] | I connect a buyer and a seller. | 我负责联系买主和卖主 |
[43:14] | My seller’s not interested in cash, | 我的卖家对现金不感兴趣 |
[43:16] | so if you want the plutonium… | 所以如果你想要钚核 |
[43:18] | Extract Lane | 就必须截获莱恩 |
[43:21] | and make a trade. | 然后进行交易 |
[43:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:29] | How do I know the seller has what I want? | 我怎么知道卖家有我想要的东西 |
[43:50] | A down payment in good faith. | 这是充满诚意的定金 |
[43:53] | A courier will deliver two more within 48 hours | 信使会在48小时内送来另外两枚 |
[43:56] | in exchange for him. | 来交换他 |
[44:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:09] | What happens after the diversion? | 改道后会发生什么 |
[45:45] | Kill everyone? | 把所有人都杀了 |
[45:47] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[45:48] | There will be no witnesses. | 不会有目击者 |
[45:50] | What’s my guarantee that lane walks out of this thing alive? | 我如何保证莱恩能在行动中活下来 |
[45:54] | He’s in an armored box. | 他在一个装甲箱里 |
[45:56] | We’ll pull him out when it’s safe. | 等到安全时 我们才会把他放出来 |
[45:58] | You want your plutonium, | 你想要拿到钚核 |
[46:00] | this is the price. | 这就是代价 |
[46:04] | Or do you draw the line at killing cops? | 还是说你的底线是不能杀警察 |
[46:06] | That’s John Lark you’re talking to. | 这位可是约翰·拉克啊 |
[46:12] | I murder women and children with smallpox. | 我用天花谋杀妇女和儿童 |
[46:17] | I have no line. | 我没有底线 |
[46:23] | Right. | 很好 |
[46:25] | Sleep well, everyone. Busy day tomorrow. | 大家好好休息吧 明天会很忙 |
[46:48] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[46:50] | If you want Lane out of prison, this is how it gets done. | 如果你想让莱恩从监狱里出来 就只能这么做 |
[46:53] | I wanted Lark to break him out, not Ethan Hunt. | 我想让拉克把他救出来 不是伊森·亨特 |
[46:56] | I wanted Lark at the exchange, not Ethan Hunt. | 我想要拉克去交易 不是伊森·亨特 |
[47:00] | I wanted Lark to lead us to the plutonium | 我想要拉克引我们找到钚核 |
[47:03] | and the Apostles. | 和使徒 |
[47:05] | You may still get your chance. | 你或许仍然有机会 |
[47:06] | Have you forgotten about the corpse we pulled | 你忘了我们从巴黎大皇宫 |
[47:08] | out of the men’s room at the Grand Palais? | 男厕所拖出来的那具尸体吗 |
[47:10] | I’m guessing that wasn’t Lark. | 我猜那并不是拉克 |
[47:12] | More likely one of Lark’s recruits. | 更有可能是拉克的手下 |
[47:13] | Not according to our intelligence. | 根据我们的情报显示并不是 |
[47:16] | Intelligence gathered by whom? | 情报是由谁收集的 |
[47:20] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[47:22] | You’ve long held suspicions that Lark was an American agent. | 你一直怀疑拉克是一名美国特工 |
[47:26] | Someone who knew our every move. | 了解我们一举一动的人 |
[47:27] | Someone who could come and go like a ghost. | 能像幽灵一样来去无踪的人 |
[47:31] | You’re suggesting Hunt is John Lark. | 你的意思是说亨特就是约翰·拉克 |
[47:35] | You’re reaching, Walker. Trying to save your ass. | 你为了自保不惜抓住任何救命稻草 沃克 |
[47:39] | It won’t work. | 这可行不通 |
[47:41] | Think about it. Would a man as careful as Lark | 你仔细想想 一个像拉克那么小心的人 |
[47:44] | really stick his neck out like that? | 真的会冒这样的风险吗 |
[47:46] | For a face-to-face with the White Widow? | 就为了和白寡妇面对面交易 |
[47:49] | – He’d send a proxy. – A decoy. | -他会派代理人去 -一个诱饵 |
[47:51] | And if he was really smart, | 如果他真的足够聪明 |
[47:53] | he’d have his lady friend | 他会让他的女性朋友 |
[47:54] | kill that decoy in front of a reliable witness. Me. | 在可靠的证人 也就是我的面前 杀死那个诱饵 |
[47:59] | The dragnet is closing in on his terrorist alter ego. | 拉网式搜捕即将围剿他的恐怖主义第二人格 |
[48:02] | So he pays a man to play the part of Lark | 所以他花钱请一个人来扮演拉克的角色 |
[48:05] | and has him killed. | 然后杀死他 |
[48:07] | And under the guise of serving his country… | 在为国家服务的幌子下 |
[48:10] | Assumes his own secret identity. | 伪装出他自己的秘密身份 |
[48:13] | Free to operate at will with the full support of the U.S. government. | 在美国政府的全力支持下 可以恣意妄为 |
[48:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:18] | Why would Hunt turn? | 亨特为什么要背叛 |
[48:20] | Why did Lane do it? Why did any of his Apostles? | 莱恩为什么背叛 他的使徒又为什么这么做 |
[48:23] | They were believers in a cause. | 他们都曾有着崇高的信仰 |
[48:26] | And when that cause turned out to be a lie, | 当那个信仰被证实是谎言的时候 |
[48:29] | they turned against their masters. | 他们就背叛了自己的主人 |
[48:32] | How many times has Hunt’s government betrayed him, | 亨特的政府背叛了他多少次 |
[48:35] | disavowed him, cast him aside? | 否认他的存在 把他丢到一边 |
[48:37] | And how long before a man like that has had enough? | 像他这样的人 忍到什么时候就忍无可忍了呢 |
[48:43] | That is a serious accusation. | 这是一个严重的指控 |
[48:47] | Can you prove it? | 你能证实吗 |
[48:52] | This is the phone we pulled off the dead body | 这是我们在巴黎大皇宫 |
[48:54] | at the Grand Palais. | 从尸体身上找到的手机 |
[49:01] | I’m guessing it has all the proof you need. | 我猜里面会有你需要的所有证据 |
[51:07] | Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2,000 people? | 莱恩真的曾用毒气毒死了一个有两千人的村庄吗 |
[51:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:14] | Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane | 他真的曾击落一架客机 |
[51:17] | just to kill one man? | 就为了杀死一个人吗 |
[51:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:21] | – Is it true that he… – Hey, Walker. | -他真的… -沃克 |
[51:24] | Whatever you heard, if it makes your skin crawl, | 不管你听说了什么 只要让你觉得毛骨悚然 |
[51:26] | it’s probably true. | 那很可能就是真的了 |
[51:34] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[51:37] | You’re the guy that caught him, aren’t you? | 你就是抓住他的那个人 对吗 |
[51:41] | How long do you think he’s gonna keep that to himself? | 你觉得他能把这件事隐瞒多久 |
[51:48] | We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it. | 到时候见机行事 阻止他说出来 |
[54:19] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[56:34] | Hunt? Where are you? | 亨特 你在哪儿 |
[56:35] | Don’t wait for me! | 别等我了 |
[56:37] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[56:40] | I’ll meet you at the garage. | 我们在车库见面 |
[56:51] | Benji, do you copy? | 班吉 你收到了吗 |
[56:53] | We copy. Go. | 我们收到 说 |
[56:54] | Change of plan. I’m blown. Need extraction. | 改变计划 我暴露了 需要协助脱身 |
[56:58] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上赶来 |
[57:14] | 他正从巴黎圣母院前往圣路易斯大桥 各小队正在追捕 | |
[1:01:43] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:02:15] | Zola wants a word with you. | 佐拉想跟你谈谈 |
[1:03:04] | We got to go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:03:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:03:45] | The name’s Walker, by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫沃克 |
[1:03:47] | Was the little car your idea? | 是你选的这么小的车吗 |
[1:04:00] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[1:04:02] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:04:10] | – Everybody out. – Go, go, go! | -都下车 -快快快 |
[1:06:49] | That was Ilsa. | 那是伊尔莎 |
[1:06:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:53] | Very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[1:06:58] | It’s good to see you again, Ethan. | 很高兴再次见到你 伊森 |
[1:07:37] | Oh, look who’s still alive. | 瞧瞧谁还活着呢 |
[1:07:44] | There’s a microwave tracker in his neck. | 他的脖子里有个微波追踪器 |
[1:07:46] | Got it. You know what to do. | 明白了 你知道该怎么做 |
[1:07:47] | Let me just assure you, this won’t hurt…enough. | 我向你保证 一点都不疼…才怪 |
[1:07:53] | Ninety seconds. | 我们有90秒的时间 |
[1:07:56] | You and your Apostles think | 你和你的使徒以为 |
[1:07:57] | we’re gonna trade you for the missing plutonium. | 我们会用你来换丢失的钚核 |
[1:07:59] | I’m here to tell you that’s never gonna happen. | 我来告诉你那是不可能的 |
[1:08:02] | “Your mission, should you choose to accept it.” | “你的任务 请选择是否接受” |
[1:08:07] | I wonder, Ethan, | 我想知道 伊森 |
[1:08:08] | did you ever choose not to? | 你选择过不接受吗 |
[1:08:11] | Did you ever stop and ask yourself | 你有停下来问过自己 |
[1:08:12] | who it was giving you the orders or why? | 给你下命令的人是谁或者背后的原因吗 |
[1:08:16] | While every day the master you serve | 每一天 你侍奉的主人 |
[1:08:18] | moves one step closer to ending the world. | 距离让世界毁灭都更近了一步 |
[1:08:20] | Strange accusation coming from a terrorist. | 恐怖分子做出这样的指控还真奇怪 |
[1:08:23] | Sixty seconds. | 60秒 |
[1:08:24] | Terrorists are schoolboys desperate for attention, | 恐怖分子就像是渴求被关注的学生 |
[1:08:26] | hoping to shape public opinion through fear. | 寄希望于用恐惧来改变公众的观念 |
[1:08:30] | I don’t care in the least what people think or feel. | 我才不关心人们会怎么想或是什么感受 |
[1:08:33] | In my experience, they don’t do either for very long. | 根据我的经验 他们很快就会忘了 |
[1:08:36] | Oh, and I suppose that justifies bombing factories | 那就能成为你炸毁工厂 |
[1:08:38] | or bringing down civilian aircraft. | 炸掉民用飞机的合理理由吗 |
[1:08:40] | Or strapping me into an explosive vest! | 或者给我绑上炸弹背心 |
[1:08:42] | Consider it unfinished business, my funny little friend. | 最后一项还没完成 有趣的小朋友 |
[1:08:46] | – Luther? – Almost there. | -路德 -快了 |
[1:08:48] | You see the end as clearly as I do, Ethan. | 你和我一样看得清结局 伊森 |
[1:08:50] | Governments the world over are descending into madness. | 全世界的政府都陷入了疯狂 |
[1:08:53] | The Syndicate was created to tear them down, brick by brick. | 建立辛迪加的目的就是一点一点地摧毁他们 |
[1:08:57] | The Syndicate was a pack of murdering cowards. | 辛迪加是一群只知道杀人的懦夫 |
[1:08:59] | The Syndicate was civilization’s last hope! | 辛迪加是文明最后的希望 |
[1:09:03] | A chance to smash the old world order. | 一个粉碎旧的世界秩序的机会 |
[1:09:07] | That hope is gone now | 那个希望现在破灭了 |
[1:09:08] | because of you and your pathetic morality. | 就因为你和你可悲的道德观 |
[1:09:13] | You should have killed me, Ethan. | 你应该杀了我的 伊森 |
[1:09:18] | The end you’ve always feared | 你一直害怕的结局 |
[1:09:20] | is coming. | 就要来了 |
[1:09:24] | It’s coming! | 就要来了 |
[1:09:27] | And the blood will be on your hands. | 你的双手将沾满鲜血 |
[1:09:33] | The fallout of all your good intentions. | 都是你的好意造成的彻底毁灭 |
[1:09:44] | – Time. – Got it. | -时间到了 -取出来了 |
[1:10:11] | Get him up. | 拉他起来 |
[1:10:15] | You’re mine now. | 现在你是我的了 |
[1:10:25] | You’re just full of surprises, Lark. | 你身上真是充满惊喜 拉克 |
[1:10:28] | Your brother’s plan was bad from the word go. | 你哥哥的计划从一开始就注定失败 |
[1:10:30] | You’d have lost all your men | 你会丧失所有手下 |
[1:10:32] | and Lane would’ve been killed in the crossfire. | 莱恩还会死在交火中 |
[1:10:35] | I had to improvise. | 我不得不临时变通 |
[1:10:37] | Well, why not say that in the first place? | 那你为什么不早说 |
[1:10:40] | Because I don’t trust your people. | 因为我不信任你的人 |
[1:10:42] | Especially not your brother. | 尤其不信任你哥哥 |
[1:10:48] | Family. What can you do? | 家人 能拿他们怎么办呢 |
[1:10:54] | So, where’s Lane? | 那么 莱恩在哪 |
[1:10:56] | Certainly not at the bottom of the Seine. | 显然不在塞纳河底 |
[1:10:58] | I have him. He’s safe. | 他在我手上 很安全 |
[1:11:00] | Where do I meet the courier? | 我去哪儿见信使 |
[1:11:04] | Let’s talk about the woman. | 我们谈谈那个女人 |
[1:11:08] | Woman? | 哪个女人 |
[1:11:09] | She was with you at the Palais. | 在巴黎大皇宫时她也和你在一起 |
[1:11:10] | Zola saw her again today. | 佐拉今天又看到她了 |
[1:11:12] | She tried to kill Lane. | 她试图杀了莱恩 |
[1:11:13] | She had the chance to kill you, but she didn’t. | 她有机会杀你 但她没有下手 |
[1:11:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:21] | We have a past. | 我们有段过往 |
[1:11:24] | It’s complicated. | 说起来很复杂 |
[1:11:28] | Well, I’ll make it more complicated for you. | 我来帮你把它变得更复杂 |
[1:11:30] | My price just went up. | 我刚刚涨价了 |
[1:11:33] | Someone killed four of my men today. | 今天有人杀了我的四个手下 |
[1:11:35] | I’m assuming it was her. | 我猜是她 |
[1:11:43] | I want her, Lark. | 我要她 拉克 |
[1:11:45] | And you’re gonna bring her to me. | 你要把她交给我 |
[1:11:48] | Otherwise, you don’t meet the courier | 否则你就见不到信使 |
[1:11:50] | and the plutonium goes to the highest bidder. | 钚核会卖给出价最高者 |
[1:11:54] | I’d hate for her to come between us. | 我不想让她成为我们之间的阻碍 |
[1:12:00] | She’s yours. | 她是你的了 |
[1:12:03] | At the meeting. Not before. | 会面时交给你 之前不行 |
[1:12:17] | Go to London. | 去伦敦 |
[1:12:20] | Instructions will follow. | 随后会有指示 |
[1:14:03] | I knew if I followed her, you’d show up eventually. | 我知道只要跟着她 你迟早会出现 |
[1:14:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:10] | Ilsa, I never wanted to hurt you. | 伊尔莎 我不想伤害你的 |
[1:14:11] | I know you have your reasons. | 我知道你有你的理由 |
[1:14:15] | I know. | 我懂 |
[1:14:20] | You need to walk away. | 你得抽身离开 |
[1:14:21] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:14:24] | – You weren’t at the Palais to kill Lark. – No. | -你去巴黎大皇宫不是为了杀拉克 -的确不是 |
[1:14:30] | You were there to protect him. | 你是去保护他的 |
[1:14:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:33] | And you killed him to protect me. | 而你为了保护我杀了他 |
[1:14:37] | You wanted Lark to break Lane out. | 你希望拉克救出莱恩 |
[1:14:41] | No, you needed him to break Lane out. | 不对 你需要他救出莱恩 |
[1:14:45] | Because you have to kill Lane. | 因为你必须杀了莱恩 |
[1:14:49] | Who’s making you do this? | 是谁强迫你做这事的 |
[1:14:52] | MI6. | 军情六处 |
[1:14:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:14:58] | After we captured him in London, | 我们在伦敦抓到他后 |
[1:15:00] | they tried to bring Lane home through diplomatic channels. | 他们想通过外交途径将莱恩弄回国 |
[1:15:03] | But too many countries want their pound of flesh. | 但太多国家想要分一杯羹 |
[1:15:06] | A man like that, what he’s seen, | 他这样的人 见过太多事 |
[1:15:08] | what he knows about British Intelligence, | 对英国情报局了解太多 |
[1:15:10] | they can’t have him talking to a foreign government ever. | 他们绝不能让他将信息泄露给外国政府 |
[1:15:13] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[1:15:16] | Why did they send you? | 他们为什么派你来 |
[1:15:18] | This is how I prove my loyalty. | 这是我证明忠心的机会 |
[1:15:21] | This is how I come home. | 只有这样我才能真正回家 |
[1:15:23] | But you were out. | 但你已经脱身了 |
[1:15:25] | You were free. | 你已经自由了 |
[1:15:26] | We are never free. | 我们永远都不会自由 |
[1:15:29] | I spent two years undercover with Lane. | 我在莱恩身边卧底了两年 |
[1:15:32] | To them, I’m as much of a threat as he is. | 对他们来说 我和他一样是个威胁 |
[1:15:35] | I kill him, or I never stop running. | 要么我杀了他 要么永远逃亡 |
[1:15:41] | Now tell me where he is. | 现在告诉我他在哪儿 |
[1:15:48] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:15:50] | I will get to him one way or another. | 不管怎样我都会杀了他 |
[1:15:54] | Please don’t make me go through you. | 别逼我对付你 |
[1:16:53] | Yes. | 喂 |
[1:16:54] | Are you here in London? | 你到伦敦了吗 |
[1:16:56] | I am. | 是的 |
[1:16:57] | Are you ready to meet the courier? | 你准备好和信使见面了吗 |
[1:17:00] | Yes. Where do I go? | 准备好了 去哪见面 |
[1:17:02] | Where would you like to meet? | 你想去哪儿 |
[1:17:42] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[1:17:44] | I prayed to God that it wasn’t true. | 我曾向上帝祈祷这不是真的 |
[1:17:46] | Well, in his defense, sir, | 我替他说句话 先生 |
[1:17:48] | if Ethan hadn’t intervened, | 如果伊森没有插手 |
[1:17:50] | a great many people would have been killed. | 会有更多的人被杀 |
[1:17:51] | Yes, Dunn, I’m sure that the good people of Paris | 没错 邓恩 我相信巴黎的居民 |
[1:17:53] | and the nation of France as a whole will take that into account. | 和法国全国都会考虑这一点的 |
[1:17:58] | So what the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[1:18:19] | …at which point, we were told to come to London | 至此 我们被告知来伦敦 |
[1:18:22] | and await further instructions. | 等候进一步指示 |
[1:18:23] | And what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:18:26] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:18:28] | we meet the Widow in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟后和白寡妇见面 |
[1:18:29] | She’ll take us to a courier | 她会带我们去见信使 |
[1:18:31] | who’ll hand over our missing plutonium in exchange for Solomon Lane. | 信使会用我们丢失的钚核交换所罗门·莱恩 |
[1:18:34] | Or, in our scenario, | 或者按我们的方案中 |
[1:18:37] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[1:18:39] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:18:40] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[1:18:41] | Luther and I are gonna take you to the courier. | 路德和我会把你交给信使 |
[1:18:43] | Walker stays here and guards the real Lane. | 沃克在这里守着真正的莱恩 |
[1:18:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[1:18:46] | Wait, wait. Why do I have to be Lane? | 等等 为什么非得由我扮莱恩 |
[1:18:47] | Benji. | 班吉 |
[1:18:48] | Our mission, my mission, is to recover that plutonium, | 我们的任务 我的任务 是把钚核拿回来 |
[1:18:51] | and I will do so at any cost. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[1:18:53] | Even if I have to trade Lane. | 哪怕需要用莱恩做交易 |
[1:18:55] | The real Lane. | 真正的莱恩 |
[1:18:56] | And I will never let him go. | 我绝不会放他走 |
[1:18:59] | When the Apostles realize that you’re playing games, | 等使徒发现你的小把戏 |
[1:19:02] | you’ll lose the plutonium. Again. | 你就会再次失去钚核 |
[1:19:04] | You let us worry about the Apostles. | 让我们来操心使徒吧 |
[1:19:06] | As it stands, we have a bigger problem. | 目前我们有更严重的问题 |
[1:19:09] | A bigger problem? | 更严重的问题 |
[1:19:11] | – Ilsa. – Ilsa? | -伊尔莎 -伊尔莎 |
[1:19:12] | Our Ilsa? Ilsa Faust Ilsa? | 我们的伊尔莎 伊尔莎·浮士德 |
[1:19:14] | How is she mixed up in all of this? | 她是怎么卷进来的 |
[1:19:15] | She’s been ordered to kill Lane. Direct from MI6. | 她受军情六处的直接命令来杀莱恩 |
[1:19:18] | Look, wait. So that was her in Paris? On the bike. | 等等 巴黎那个人是她 骑摩托的 |
[1:19:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:19:22] | Ethan, she tried to kill us! | 伊森 她想杀了我们 |
[1:19:24] | – No, not us. Not us. – Yeah. | -不 不是我们 -是啊 |
[1:19:25] | Lane. She tried to kill Lane. She has no choice. | 莱恩 她想杀的是莱恩 她别无选择 |
[1:19:27] | And she will kill me! | 所以她会杀了我 |
[1:19:28] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让那发生的 |
[1:19:29] | Ethan, how exactly are you not gonna let that happen? | 伊森 你要怎样阻止 |
[1:19:33] | – I’m working on it. – Oh, he’s working on it. | -我还在考虑 -他还在考虑 |
[1:19:36] | Right now, we don’t have a lot of time. | 现在我们没时间了 |
[1:19:37] | We have to start getting ready for this meeting. | 我们得开始为会面做准备 |
[1:19:39] | The meeting is a trap. | 会面是个陷阱 |
[1:19:41] | The White Widow is working with the CIA. | 白寡妇在和中情局合作 |
[1:19:43] | She has been since the beginning. | 从一开始就是 |
[1:19:46] | Bargaining for immunity is her stock-in-trade. | 为她的军火交易争取豁免权 |
[1:19:49] | Capturing the plutonium, and the Apostles, and John Lark | 一网打尽钚核 使徒和约翰·拉克 |
[1:19:52] | buys her a lot of goodwill with the Americans. | 为她在美国人面前挣足了情面 |
[1:19:54] | But if Sloane knew the meeting was a trap, | 但如果斯隆知道会面是陷阱 |
[1:19:56] | why didn’t she just tell us? | 她为什么不直接告诉我们 |
[1:19:57] | Because, in her mind, anybody could be John Lark, | 因为对她来说任何人都可能是约翰·拉克 |
[1:19:59] | including one of us. | 包括我们中的一员 |
[1:20:02] | And now her suspicions are confirmed. | 现在她的怀疑得到了证实 |
[1:20:07] | According to that dossier, | 根据这份档案 |
[1:20:08] | a trail of electronic evidence connects Hunt | 一系列的电子证据将亨特 |
[1:20:11] | to the theft of smallpox from the CDC. | 和疾控中心的天花盗窃联系到了一起 |
[1:20:14] | It also links him to a lengthy correspondence | 甚至可以将他和一段长期通信联系在一起 |
[1:20:16] | ending with the recruitment of Dr. Delbruuk. | 证实是他招募了德布朗克博士 |
[1:20:19] | And, of course, Hunt handed over the plutonium | 当然了 再加上 亨特几乎是亲自 |
[1:20:21] | to the Apostles himself. | 将钚核交到了使徒手上 |
[1:20:23] | Now, those facts, coupled with | 这些事实 再结合 |
[1:20:25] | a long and incriminating history of rogue behavior, | 过去一系列不服从管控的有罪行为 |
[1:20:28] | corroborate a CIA narrative | 确证了中情局的一个猜想 |
[1:20:31] | that Hunt has snapped. | 就是亨特叛变了 |
[1:20:34] | And that his search for Lark is nothing but a cover | 他对拉克的追捕不过是 |
[1:20:36] | to hide the fact that Lark… | 为了隐瞒拉克其实… |
[1:20:39] | …is me. | 就是我 |
[1:20:42] | I’ve got to hand it to you, Ethan. | 我不得不佩服你 伊森 |
[1:20:44] | Normally, when people refer to you as your own worst enemy, | 一般当人们说「你是你自己最大的敌人」时 |
[1:20:47] | it’s just a figure of speech. | 只是一种比喻 |
[1:20:53] | I’m afraid Sloane’s got some questions for her as well. | 恐怕斯隆也有问题要问她 |
[1:20:56] | The Widow offered her up at no extra charge. | 白寡妇免费供出了她 |
[1:21:00] | And where did Sloane get this information? | 斯隆从哪得到这些信息的 |
[1:21:03] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[1:21:05] | She did, however, grant me the opportunity to bring you in, | 不过她允许我带你自首 |
[1:21:07] | on the condition that I terminate this mission | 前提是我终止这项任务 |
[1:21:10] | and hand over Solomon Lane personally. | 并亲自交出所罗门·莱恩 |
[1:21:13] | – Sir, you can’t do that. – Hunt. | -长官 你不能这么做 -亨特 |
[1:21:14] | I know Lane. And he has no intention of going back. | 我了解莱恩 他绝不想回去 |
[1:21:17] | That’s why we’re taking him back. | 所以我们要带他回去 |
[1:21:19] | Which means that’s exactly what he wants us to do. | 这刚好就是他的目的 |
[1:21:22] | – Ethan… – Sir, what do you | -伊森 -长官 你觉得 |
[1:21:23] | think this is? A coincidence? | 这是怎么回事 巧合吗 |
[1:21:24] | That someone just happened upon this? | 有人恰巧发现了这个 |
[1:21:25] | Lane had it sent to her. He knew how she would react. | 是莱恩寄给了她 他知道她会做出什么反应 |
[1:21:28] | Just like he knew the Widow would turn us in. | 就像他知道白寡妇会出卖我们 |
[1:21:30] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:21:31] | This, sir… | 这个 长官 |
[1:21:33] | This is the trap. | 这才是陷阱 |
[1:21:35] | – We are being directed. – Hunt! | -我们在被他们操控 -亨特 |
[1:21:37] | Sir, there are still two plutonium cores in the wind! | 长官 还有两个钚核下落不明 |
[1:21:40] | And you lost them! | 那是你弄丢的 |
[1:21:44] | In fairness, sir, we all lost them. | 长官 公平点说 是我们丢的 |
[1:21:47] | Respectfully, sir, you weren’t there. | 恕我直言 长官 你当时不在场 |
[1:21:50] | So making excuses for him is your full-time job now? | 所以你们现在的工作就是为他找借口吗 |
[1:21:54] | Good God, Ethan, don’t make this any harder than it already is. | 我的天 伊森 别让这更艰难了 |
[1:21:57] | I can no longer protect you, don’t you understand that? | 我无法再保护你了 还不明白吗 |
[1:22:00] | This is as close as you’re ever gonna get to that plutonium. | 你想拿到钚核 只能走到这一步了 |
[1:22:03] | Sir, you don’t actually believe this. | 长官 你其实并不相信这个说法 |
[1:22:05] | I believe I’ve been given a choice to protect you or the IMF, | 我相信这是个可以保护你或IMF的机会 |
[1:22:08] | which is why I’m bringing you in. | 所以我要把你带回去交给局里 |
[1:22:11] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[1:22:12] | What do you think he’s here for? | 你以为他是来干嘛的 |
[1:22:14] | You think he’s some observer? | 你以为他就是个旁观者 |
[1:22:16] | He’s an assassin! | 他是个杀手 |
[1:22:17] | Erika Sloane’s number-one plumber. | 艾瑞卡·斯隆的头号打手 |
[1:22:20] | You go rogue, he’s authorized to hunt you down | 你要敢逃走 他有权追捕你 |
[1:22:24] | and kill you. | 然后杀了你 |
[1:22:28] | It’s the job. No hard feelings. | 职责而已 别见怪 |
[1:22:31] | Accept it, Ethan. | 接受事实吧 伊森 |
[1:22:33] | You’ve lost this one. What’s done is done. | 你这局已经输了 木已成舟 别再倔了 |
[1:22:37] | No, sir. No. | 不 长官 不是的 |
[1:22:40] | I am not asking you. I am giving you a direct order. | 我不是在请求 我是在给你下命令 |
[1:22:42] | This mission is terminated. | 本次任务终止 |
[1:22:45] | Now! | 立即生效 |
[1:22:50] | Stickell, he’s your friend. | 斯蒂克尔 他是你的朋友 |
[1:22:51] | Would you please talk some sense into… | 能拜托你好好劝他… |
[1:22:56] | I’m sorry, sir, but you left me no choice. | 抱歉 长官 但你让我别无选择 |
[1:23:00] | There’s 15 minutes before we meet the Widow. | 我们还有15分钟就要去见白寡妇 |
[1:23:02] | You want the plutonium, we’re the only ones | 你想要钚核 只有我们 |
[1:23:04] | who can get it for you. You in or out? | 能帮你拿到 你选择入不入伙吗 |
[1:23:08] | In. | 入 |
[1:23:09] | – What are you doing? – Benji needs to get ready. | -你在干什么 -班吉得去准备了 |
[1:23:11] | – No, Ethan… – There’s no time, Luther. | -不行 伊森 -没时间了 路德 |
[1:23:13] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你信任我 |
[1:23:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 就是… |
[1:23:35] | got a bad feeling about this one. | 有种不祥的预感 |
[1:24:03] | If you don’t hear from us… | 如果没有我们的消息… |
[1:24:05] | I’ll do it my way. | 我会按我的方法来 |
[1:24:11] | Don’t take your eyes off him. | 把他盯紧了 |
[1:24:49] | Enough games. I’m taking you out of here. | 不用继续演了 我带你离开 |
[1:24:51] | Where’s Hunt? | 亨特在哪儿 |
[1:24:53] | He’s gone to the meeting, with a copy of you. | 他带着你的替身去见白寡妇了 |
[1:24:55] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:24:56] | Call the Apostles. Warn them. | 呼叫使徒 提醒他们 |
[1:24:58] | I have no way of contacting them. | 我不知道怎么联系他们 |
[1:25:00] | For their safety and mine. | 出于我们双方的安全考虑 |
[1:25:02] | What I do have is an extraction team with | 我只有一支撤离小队 |
[1:25:03] | satellite overwatch and a prearranged rendezvous. | 正在进行卫星监视 并提前定好了集合地点 |
[1:25:06] | They’ll know as soon as we leave the building. | 我们一离开他们就会知道 |
[1:25:07] | No, I’m staying here. | 不 我要留在这里 |
[1:25:10] | I haven’t finished with Hunt yet. | 我和亨特的事还没了结 |
[1:25:16] | Why did you have to make this so fucking complicated? | 你为什么要把事情搞得这么复杂 |
[1:25:20] | I don’t understand what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[1:25:22] | The deal was simple. | 当初的交易很简单 |
[1:25:23] | I help you frame Hunt, you give me the plutonium. | 我帮你陷害亨特 你把钚核给我 |
[1:25:27] | You’re wasting time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[1:25:29] | “There cannot be peace without first a great suffering. | “所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲 |
[1:25:32] | “The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.” | 牺牲越大 和平越久” |
[1:25:35] | When I wrote those words, | 我写这些话的时候 |
[1:25:36] | I wasn’t referring to your peace or Hunt’s suffering. | 指的可不是你的和平 或亨特的牺牲 |
[1:25:41] | The old world order needs dismantling, | 旧世界的秩序需要被废除 |
[1:25:43] | and we have the tools to dismantle it. | 而我们有可以实现这一点的工具 |
[1:25:45] | All you seem to care about | 而你似乎只关心 |
[1:25:47] | is that Hunt lives to take the blame. | 让亨特背负罪责活下去 |
[1:25:49] | That’s not anarchy. | 你这不是无政府主义 |
[1:25:51] | That’s revenge. | 而是报复 |
[1:25:53] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[1:25:55] | And when I have what I want, | 当我如愿以偿时 |
[1:25:57] | the Apostles will give you the plutonium. | 使徒会把钚核给你 |
[1:26:04] | Hunt’s the only friend you’ve got. | 亨特是你唯一的朋友 |
[1:26:06] | You’re only alive today | 你能活到今天 |
[1:26:06] | because he didn’t have the guts to kill you. | 是因为他下不了狠心杀你 |
[1:26:08] | Sloane was right. The IMF is Halloween. | 斯隆说得对 IMF就是过家家 |
[1:26:11] | Nothing but grown men wearing… | 不过就是几个成年人戴着… |
[1:26:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:26:28] | It’s just the job. No hard feelings. | 职责而已 别见怪 |
[1:26:35] | I’ve ruined your day, haven’t I? | 我破坏了你的好日子 是吗 |
[1:26:41] | And you were doing so well up until then. | 你在此之前都伪装得天衣无缝 |
[1:26:44] | Now, I think this one’s loaded. | 我看这一支才有子弹 |
[1:26:46] | You want to find out? | 你想试试吗 |
[1:27:30] | – So, how’d I do? – I never had a doubt. | -我演得怎么样 -我从未有过半分疑虑 |
[1:27:34] | I’m beginning to see why you guys enjoy this so much. | 我开始明白你们为什么喜欢这么玩了 |
[1:27:37] | Hats off, Mr. Secretary. | 过奖 部长先生 |
[1:27:39] | – The man’s a natural. – Welcome to the team, sir. | -那家伙是天生好手 -欢迎加入 长官 |
[1:27:42] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们这是在犯错 |
[1:27:45] | No, the mistake was mine when I saved your life over Paris. | 不 犯错的是我 我不该在巴黎救你 |
[1:27:49] | This proves nothing. I’m playing a role, | 这证明不了什么 我是在演戏 |
[1:27:51] | just like you are, trying to recover that plutonium. | 就跟你们一样 都是为了拿回钚核 |
[1:27:54] | That doesn’t explain why you gave Sloane the dossier | 这还是无法解释你为什么要给斯隆那份档案 |
[1:27:56] | and tried to frame Hunt. | 试图陷害亨特 |
[1:27:58] | He makes a good point, | 他说得有道理 |
[1:28:00] | Lark. | 拉克 |
[1:28:01] | He’s paranoid. Delusional. | 他有妄想症 精神紊乱 |
[1:28:04] | Just like the dossier says. | 正如档案里写的一样 |
[1:28:05] | So where did Sloane get the dossier from? | 那斯隆是从哪拿到了这份档案 |
[1:28:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:28:09] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:28:13] | Did you get all that, Erika? | 你都听到了吧 艾瑞卡 |
[1:28:15] | I did. | 是的 |
[1:28:17] | I don’t appreciate being used, Walker. | 我不喜欢被利用 沃克 |
[1:28:20] | Oops. Bad boy. | 哎呦 闯祸了 |
[1:28:24] | Where would you like him delivered? | 你想要把他送到哪 |
[1:28:26] | I’ll come to you. | 我会去找你 |
[1:28:30] | Nobody move! Nobody move! | 都不许动 都不许动 |
[1:28:32] | Weapons down! Drop ’em! | 放下武器 都放下 |
[1:28:34] | Hands in the air! Weapons down! | 举起手来 放下武器 |
[1:28:37] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下 放下 |
[1:28:39] | Weapons down! Right now! You! | 放下武器 快点 你 |
[1:28:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 没事的 |
[1:28:44] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[1:28:45] | We did. And now we don’t. | 之前是 现在没了 |
[1:28:48] | There is too much at stake here for me to take any chances. | 现在的风险太高 我可不敢冒险 |
[1:28:52] | I’m bringing you all in, along with Walker. | 我要把你们和沃克一起带走 |
[1:28:55] | The plutonium is still out there! | 钚核还流落在外 |
[1:28:56] | And I don’t trust a living soul in that room to get it. | 但我却无法放心让你们任何一人去拿回钚核 |
[1:28:59] | We’ll sort out who’s who in Washington. | 我们会在华盛顿弄清楚你们的身份 |
[1:29:03] | – Erika! – Sir? | -艾瑞卡 -长官 |
[1:29:05] | It’s all right. Let’s just do what she says. | 没关系 我们就照她说的做 |
[1:29:08] | The only real threats are in this room, and we have them. | 真正的威胁都在这里 都在我们手里了 |
[1:29:14] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[1:29:16] | Go. | 动手 |
[1:29:37] | Where the hell is Lane? | 莱恩跑哪去了 |
[1:30:10] | Ethan! Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 |
[1:30:35] | First team is down. Send backup. | 第一队都倒下了 派后援来 |
[1:30:40] | Sir! | 长官 |
[1:30:42] | Oh, no, no, no. Man down! Man down! | 不 不 有人受伤 有人受伤 |
[1:30:47] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮忙 |
[1:30:58] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:31:03] | Ethan, I tagged Walker, but he’s on the run. | 伊森 我给沃克注射了追踪器 但他跑了 |
[1:31:06] | You got to get him. | 你得去抓到他 |
[1:31:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:31:15] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[1:31:18] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:31:30] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:31:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:31:38] | Get that son of a bitch. | 去抓回那个狗娘养的 |
[1:32:09] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快啊 |
[1:32:11] | Yes! I got him. | 棒 我定位到他了 |
[1:32:23] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:32:25] | Talk to me, Benji. Where’s Walker? | 告诉我 班吉 沃克在哪 |
[1:32:27] | He’s about a quarter mile west if you turn right. | 你向右转 他在你西方约400米处 |
[1:32:30] | To my right? | 向右转吗 |
[1:32:34] | I can’t do that. | 我没办法过去 |
[1:32:36] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:32:38] | Because I’m being followed. | 因为我被盯上了 |
[1:32:39] | What do you mean? By who? | 什么意思 被谁 |
[1:32:42] | How do I know? CIA, Apostles… | 我怎么知道 中情局或是使徒 |
[1:32:44] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[1:32:45] | Okay, okay, just get out of there and then go right. | 好吧 好吧 那就赶紧离开 然后右转 |
[1:32:56] | I am terribly sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:32:58] | Excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:33:16] | Why is he running in circles? | 他为什么在绕圈 |
[1:33:45] | Okay, you need to cross the street on your left as soon as you can. | 好了 你需要尽快穿过左边的街道 |
[1:33:53] | Ethan, did you copy? | 伊森 你收到了吗 |
[1:33:54] | – Left, go left, now! – I’m working on it. | -左边 快左转 -我在努力了 |
[1:34:08] | Now go across the street right in front of you. | 现在穿过你前方的街道 |
[1:34:18] | Ethan, he’s getting away from you! You’re gonna have to go faster. | 伊森 他正在远离你 你得快一点 |
[1:34:52] | You’re gaining on him! Go straight. | 你要追上他了 直走 |
[1:34:56] | Straight? Keep going straight? | 直走 一直走吗 |
[1:34:58] | Go straight, go straight, straight, straight. | 直走 直走 直走 |
[1:35:02] | Okay, now turn right. | 好 现在右转 |
[1:35:03] | Right? | 右 |
[1:35:05] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[1:35:06] | – Yes, right! – Are you sure? | -是 右转 -你确定吗 |
[1:35:08] | Yes, I’m… | 确定 我 |
[1:35:10] | No, it’s left! Turn left! | 不 是左边 左转 |
[1:35:11] | Sorry, I had the screen-lock on. | 抱歉 刚才屏幕旋转被锁定了 |
[1:35:17] | Left. | 左 |
[1:35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:30] | – What are you waiting for? – I’m jumping out a window! | -你还在等什么 -我可是要跳窗 |
[1:35:33] | What do you mean, you’re jumping out of a… | 你说什么呢 你要跳… |
[1:35:37] | Sorry. I had it in 2D. | 抱歉 刚才是平面图 |
[1:35:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:36:14] | At the end of the bridge, turn left. You’ve almost got him. | 到桥的尽头左转 你快追上他了 |
[1:36:21] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on, Ethan, get him! | 加油 加油 加油 伊森 抓到他 |
[1:36:22] | You’re right on top of him! | 你就在他上方不远处 |
[1:36:39] | That’s it, he’s right in front of you! | 好了 他就在你前方 |
[1:36:40] | Get him! Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 抓住他 |
[1:37:17] | You can’t do it, can you? Not until you get your plutonium. | 你不能开枪 对吧 你还没拿到钚核 |
[1:37:22] | No. He still has plans for you. | 是啊 他对你还有其他安排 |
[1:37:26] | You’re gonna turn yourself in and admit you’re John Lark, | 你要去自首 承认你就是约翰·拉克 |
[1:37:29] | then watch the old world implode from your dark little cell. | 然后在你的小牢房里看着旧世界被毁灭 |
[1:37:33] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不去呢 |
[1:37:47] | I’m her guardian angel, Hunt. | 我是她的守护天使 亨特 |
[1:37:50] | If I see you again, she dies. | 再让我看到你 她就会死 |
[1:37:53] | If you try to warn her, she dies. | 如果你试图提醒她 她也会死 |
[1:37:57] | Know when you’re beat. | 该认输的时候就认输 |
[1:39:09] | These are the designs we recovered | 这些是我们从德布朗克博士 |
[1:39:11] | from Dr. Delbruuk’s lab in Berlin. | 在柏林的实验室里找到的 |
[1:39:13] | That’s a five-megaton nuclear device. | 那是个5兆吨的核装置 |
[1:39:15] | That’s greater than all the explosive energy released in World War II. | 比二战中释放的总爆炸能量都要高 |
[1:39:18] | To disarm it, normally we’d cut the fuse wire here. | 要拆除的话 通常得剪断这根引信 |
[1:39:22] | What, “normally”? | “通常”是什么意思 |
[1:39:24] | Walker and Lane have two plutonium cores, | 沃克和莱恩有两个钚核 |
[1:39:27] | meaning two bombs. | 也就是两个核弹 |
[1:39:28] | Yeah. And they’re both linked by a microwave fail-safe | 没错 它们都连接着微波故障保护 |
[1:39:30] | which is accurate to within one-tenth of a second. | 精确度在0.1秒内 |
[1:39:32] | Any attempt to defuse one bomb automatically triggers the other. | 若试图拆除一枚核弹 会自动引爆另一枚 |
[1:39:37] | Meaning once armed, the bombs cannot be disarmed. | 意味着核弹一经安装 无法拆除 |
[1:39:40] | The countdown is started by a remote detonator, | 倒计时由一个远程引爆器开启 |
[1:39:43] | which is also a fail-safe. | 它也有故障保护 |
[1:39:45] | Meaning once the countdown starts, | 意味着一旦开始倒计时 |
[1:39:48] | it can’t be stopped. | 就无法停止 |
[1:39:50] | So the solution to this is? | 所以解决办法是…. |
[1:39:55] | We’re working on it. | 我们还在研究 |
[1:39:58] | So, | 所以 |
[1:40:00] | technically, this is a suicide mission. | 严格来讲 这就是一次自杀式任务 |
[1:40:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:40:15] | Have a seat. Please. | 坐吧 请 |
[1:40:21] | In all the years that I’ve known Ethan, | 我认识了伊森那么多年 |
[1:40:24] | he’s only been serious about two women. | 只见过他对两个女人动真情 |
[1:40:28] | One was his wife. | 一个是他的妻子 |
[1:40:30] | He’s married? | 他结婚了 |
[1:40:31] | No, he was. | 不 是曾经结过 |
[1:40:34] | Was? What happened to her? | 曾经 她出了什么事 |
[1:40:36] | Well, she was taken by some people who wanted to get to Ethan. | 一群坏人把她抓走了 以此要挟伊森 |
[1:40:40] | It’s okay, he got her back in one piece. | 没事 他把她安然无恙地救回来了 |
[1:40:44] | Then he quit the game. | 然后他就金盆洗手了 |
[1:40:46] | They were happy for a while. | 他们度过了一段幸福的时光 |
[1:40:49] | But every time something bad happened in the world, | 但每次世界上有不幸的事发生 |
[1:40:52] | Ethan would think, “I should’ve been there.” | 伊森都会认为 “我该去帮忙的” |
[1:40:55] | And she would wonder, “Who’s watching the world | 她也会自问 “伊森在保护我 |
[1:40:57] | while Ethan’s watching me?” | 那谁来保护世界” |
[1:41:00] | Deep down, they both knew that someday, somehow, | 他们内心深处都知道 迟早有一天 |
[1:41:03] | something truly terrible was going to happen | 会有不可挽回的惨剧发生 |
[1:41:08] | all because they were together. | 就因为他们在一起 |
[1:41:11] | So… | 所以… |
[1:41:15] | – Where is she now? – She’s a ghost. | -她现在在哪儿 -她行踪成谜 |
[1:41:17] | Good at it, too. | 她很擅长隐藏 |
[1:41:19] | Taught her myself. | 是我亲自教她的 |
[1:41:21] | Every now and then, she sends up a signal | 她偶尔会发送信号 |
[1:41:23] | to let Ethan know she’s safe. | 让伊森知道她平安无事 |
[1:41:26] | And that keeps him going. | 那让他安心地继续战斗 |
[1:41:29] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这个 |
[1:41:34] | We’re in this mess | 我们身陷现在的困境 |
[1:41:35] | because Ethan wouldn’t let me die. | 都是因为伊森不愿看着我死 |
[1:41:40] | He…He’s a good man. | 他…他是个好人 |
[1:41:42] | And he cares about you more than he can admit. | 他或许嘴上不说 但他实际上非常在乎你 |
[1:41:47] | That’s one more worry than he can handle right now. | 他现在无暇分神去为你操心 |
[1:41:53] | If you care about him, | 如果你也在乎他 |
[1:41:56] | you should walk away. | 你就该离开 |
[1:42:01] | Luther… | 路德 |
[1:42:03] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[1:42:16] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[1:42:27] | I know. | 我懂 |
[1:42:32] | So how do we find him? | 我们如何找到他 |
[1:42:35] | Microwave transponder. | 微波收发器 |
[1:42:37] | Traceable via satellite anywhere in the world. | 能通过卫星追踪到世界上任何一个角落 |
[1:42:40] | Lane had one of these in the back of his neck. | 莱恩后颈上就有一个 |
[1:42:43] | We removed it in Paris. | 我们在巴黎时给取出来了 |
[1:42:44] | At the same time, we put our own transponder in. | 同时 把我们的收发器装了进去 |
[1:42:47] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[1:42:50] | 36-hour delayed activation, | 36小时后才激活 |
[1:42:52] | in case Lane’s Apostles scan him. | 以防莱恩的使徒扫描他 |
[1:42:55] | So you planned on letting him go. | 所以你们是故意放他走的 |
[1:42:57] | Not this way, but yes. | 不是以这种方式 不过是的 |
[1:43:00] | He’s gonna lead us to the plutonium. | 他会领着我们找到钚核 |
[1:43:02] | How can you be sure? | 你如何能确定 |
[1:43:03] | His plan to put me in prison went to hell. | 他陷害我坐牢的计划失败了 |
[1:43:07] | Now he’s gonna want me there for the end. | 现在他会想让我亲眼看到结局 |
[1:43:09] | So when does this transponder activate? | 那收发器什么时候激活 |
[1:43:11] | I got him. I got him, I got him, I got him! | 找到他了 找到他了 找到他了 |
[1:43:12] | He’s traveling east over Europe at 500 knots. | 他正在欧洲以五百节速度向东移动 |
[1:43:15] | He’s airborne. | 他在飞机上 |
[1:43:16] | Shall we inform the CIA? | 我们要通知中情局吗 |
[1:43:18] | The CIA’s been infiltrated. | 中情局已经被渗透了 |
[1:43:19] | I don’t trust anybody outside of this room. | 除了这房间里的人 我不信任任何人 |
[1:43:22] | We’re gonna have to go it alone. | 我们必须独立行动 |
[1:43:27] | So where do we go? | 我们该去哪儿 |
[1:43:48] | How we doing, Benji? | 情况如何 班吉 |
[1:43:50] | If there’s a way to defuse these bombs, I can’t find it. | 如果有拆除这些炸弹的方法 我找不到 |
[1:43:53] | You’ll figure it out. I know you will. | 你会想到办法的 我相信你 |
[1:43:57] | Damn. Ethan, we lost the signal. | 该死 伊森 我们失去信号了 |
[1:43:59] | Lane must’ve found our transmitter. | 莱恩一定是发现了我们的信号发射器 |
[1:44:01] | What’s his last position? | 他最后的已知位置在哪儿 |
[1:44:03] | At about 30 miles northeast. | 离这里东北方向30英里 |
[1:44:05] | Then that’s where he wants us to go. | 那里就是他要我们去的目的地 |
[1:44:07] | – What’s there? – The Nubra River Valley. | -那里有什么 -努布拉河谷 |
[1:44:09] | There’s only a medical camp there. | 那个范围内只有一个医疗营地 |
[1:44:11] | Humanitarian Aid Overseas. | 海外人道主义援助 |
[1:44:14] | Why would Lane target a medical camp? | 莱恩为什么要袭击一个医疗营地 |
[1:44:17] | Smallpox. | 天花 |
[1:44:20] | – What? – Smallpox. | -什么 -天花 |
[1:44:21] | The Apostles triggered a smallpox outbreak in Kashmir. | 他的使徒曾在克什米尔引起天花爆发 |
[1:44:24] | Lane must’ve wanted that camp there for a reason. | 莱恩把营地安排到那里一定是有原因的 |
[1:44:26] | But what? | 但具体是什么 |
[1:44:28] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[1:44:31] | The Nubra River is at the base of the Siachen Glacier. | 努布拉河就在锡亚琴冰川的山脚下 |
[1:44:35] | So a nuclear blast there would irradiate | 一次核爆炸会使 |
[1:44:36] | the largest natural irrigation system in the world. | 全球最大的自然灌溉系统遭受辐射 |
[1:44:40] | Fresh water from the border of China to India and Pakistan. | 从中国边境流入印度和巴基斯坦的淡水都会被污染 |
[1:44:45] | They’re gonna starve one-third of the world’s population. | 他们要饿死全球三分一的人口 |
[1:44:48] | “The greater the suffering…” | “牺牲越大” |
[1:44:49] | “…the greater the peace.” | “和平越久” |
[1:44:52] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不明白 |
[1:44:53] | why Lane wants a medical camp there. | 莱恩为什么要把一个医疗营地弄到那儿 |
[1:44:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:44:56] | All that matters now is we find a way to defuse those bombs. | 现在当务之急是找到拆除炸弹的方法 |
[1:44:59] | I think I’ve found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[1:45:01] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[1:45:03] | Look, there appears to be a flaw in the bomb’s operating system. | 你看 炸弹的操作系统似乎有漏洞 |
[1:45:05] | The remote detonator requires that firing key. | 远程引爆器需要那个引爆键 |
[1:45:08] | If we remove that key, then it should short out the fail-safe | 拆除那个键 应该能让保险装置短路 |
[1:45:11] | and allow us to cut both fuses. | 然后我们就可以剪断引信 |
[1:45:13] | So one of us needs to get the detonator | 这么说我们中得有人拿到引爆器 |
[1:45:15] | – and remove that key. – Yeah. | -拆除引爆键 -没错 |
[1:45:16] | While the rest of us cut the fuses on both bombs. | 同时其他人去把两个炸弹的引信剪断 |
[1:45:19] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[1:45:20] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[1:45:22] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:45:23] | Well, in order to make this work, | 这办法要想奏效 |
[1:45:25] | we can’t remove the key or cut the fuses | 必须等到爆炸倒计时开始后 |
[1:45:28] | until after the countdown starts. | 再拆除引爆键 剪断引信 |
[1:45:31] | But wait, just so I’ve got this clear. | 等等 我理清楚一下 |
[1:45:33] | Our only chance to safely defuse both bombs | 我们安全拆除炸弹的唯一方法 |
[1:45:36] | is to let the countdown start. | 是让爆炸倒计时开始 |
[1:45:38] | And then remove that key. | 然后再拆除引爆键 |
[1:45:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:46:08] | Both devices are now connected to the detonator. | 两个爆炸装置都已跟引爆器接通 |
[1:46:13] | Fifteen minutes should give you enough time | 15分钟应该足以让你转移到 |
[1:46:15] | to reach minimum safe distance. | 最小安全距离 |
[1:46:19] | My running days are over. | 我逃亡的日子结束了 |
[1:46:23] | This is where it ends for me. | 这里就是我的终点 |
[1:46:54] | I’m getting signals all over the place. | 这里到处都是信号 |
[1:46:56] | We’re at a medical camp. | 我们在医疗营地里 |
[1:46:57] | X-ray machines, CAT scanners, | 到处都是X光机 造影扫描仪 |
[1:46:59] | radiological signatures everywhere. | 和放射性设备 |
[1:47:01] | It’s like a needle in a haystack. | 这样仿佛大海捞针 |
[1:47:02] | Process of elimination, one at a time. | 用排除法 一个一个找 |
[1:47:04] | Let’s split up. Stay on comms. | 我们分头行事 保持联络 |
[1:47:17] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:47:23] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:47:30] | Is that… | 那是… |
[1:47:35] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:47:38] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[1:47:42] | This is my husband, Erik. | 这位是我丈夫 艾瑞克 |
[1:47:45] | This is… | 这位是… |
[1:47:45] | Rob. Rob Thorne. Dr. Rob Thorne. | 罗伯·索恩 罗伯·索恩医生 |
[1:47:48] | – I worked with Julia… – At Mass General. | -我曾与茱莉亚… -在麻省总医院共事 |
[1:47:51] | Before New York. | 在去纽约之前 |
[1:47:52] | You’re kidding. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:47:53] | – What a coincidence! – I know. I… | -好巧啊 -就是啊 |
[1:47:55] | – What brings you all this way? – I was, uh… | -你怎么会跑到这么偏僻的地方来 -我… |
[1:47:57] | I was in Turtuk, not far from here | 我之前在附近的塔图克村 |
[1:47:59] | and heard help was needed. | 听说这里需要人手 |
[1:48:03] | Actually, we’re just about finished here. | 实际上 我们在这里的工作快完成了 |
[1:48:05] | The whole village is inoculated. But, um… | 整个村庄都接种疫苗了 不过… |
[1:48:09] | What were you doing out in Turtuk? | 你到塔图克做什么 |
[1:48:11] | Rob’s on vacation. | 罗伯在度假 |
[1:48:13] | No. No, I’m… I’m working. | 不 不 我是为工作而来 |
[1:48:18] | You’re a long way from home. | 你们离家很远啊 |
[1:48:20] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks to our guardian angel. | 是啊 多亏了我们的守护天使 |
[1:48:23] | Guardian? | 守护天使 |
[1:48:24] | Well, yeah. We were running a field hospital | 是啊 这里疫情爆发时 我们正在 |
[1:48:25] | outside of Darfur when the outbreak happened here. | 苏丹达尔富尔边界运营战地医院 |
[1:48:28] | And here comes this phone call | 我们突然接到 |
[1:48:29] | from an anonymous donor, out of the blue. | 一位匿名捐赠人的电话 |
[1:48:31] | And he says he’s ready to underwrite the entire operation. | 他说他要支付整个行动的费用 |
[1:48:34] | One condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[1:48:36] | We run the whole thing. | 就是由我们来管理 |
[1:48:38] | Can you believe that? | 你敢相信吗 |
[1:48:41] | I certainly can. | 我可以相信 |
[1:48:42] | Yeah. Out of the blue. | 是啊 毫无预兆 |
[1:48:44] | Out of the blue. | 毫无预兆 |
[1:48:48] | That’s quite a full life. | 这样的生活很充实丰富 |
[1:48:50] | Yeah, you know, before Julia, I never traveled. | 是啊 认识茱莉亚之前 我从不出远门 |
[1:48:52] | I never even left New York. | 我连纽约都没离开过 |
[1:48:54] | Never left the hospital. | 整天待在医院里 |
[1:48:55] | Seven days a week, dusk till dawn. No vacations. | 一周工作七天 没日没夜 从不休假 |
[1:48:58] | Ethan, I think I found something. | 伊森 我好像有所发现 |
[1:49:00] | I was on the fast track to be Chief of Surgery at 50. | 照那个速度 我50岁就能当上外科主任 |
[1:49:02] | Heart attack at 55. | 55岁就会心脏病发 |
[1:49:03] | And she convinced me to let it all go. | 但是她说服我放下那一切 |
[1:49:07] | Help where it’s needed most. | 到最需要帮助的地方 |
[1:49:09] | So we’ve been on the go ever since, | 从那以后我们一直在外奔波 |
[1:49:11] | and I’ve never been more fulfilled. | 我的人生从未像现在这般充实满足 |
[1:49:14] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你们高兴 |
[1:49:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:20] | Well, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[1:49:22] | We have a lot of packing to do. | 有很多东西要收拾打包 |
[1:49:23] | Oh, no, I’ll handle that. You two should catch up. | 不 我去弄就好 你们叙叙旧 |
[1:49:25] | Oh, no, I should get out of your hair. | 不 我就不打扰你们了 |
[1:49:27] | Are you kidding? You should stick around. | 开什么玩笑 你应该逗留一阵 |
[1:49:29] | I’m just sorry you came all this way for nothing. | 我只是很遗憾你白跑了一趟 |
[1:49:34] | Tell you what, we’ll pack, | 不如这样吧 我们收拾好行李 |
[1:49:36] | and why don’t we give you a ride back to Turtuk, | 然后开车送你回图塔克 |
[1:49:38] | you two can catch up in the car? Yeah? | 你们可以在车上叙叙旧 怎么样 |
[1:49:41] | You’re very kind. | 你太客气了 |
[1:49:44] | Settled. See you soon. | 就这么定了 待会儿见 |
[1:49:48] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[1:49:50] | I am so sorry, Julia. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 茱莉亚 对不起 |
[1:50:15] | Take both helicopters. | 两架直升机都开走 |
[1:50:18] | No one else leaves. | 断掉其他所有人离开的路 |
[1:50:27] | Careful, careful, careful. | 小心点 小心点 |
[1:50:34] | It’s armed. | 炸弹已装上 |
[1:50:35] | But the countdown hasn’t started yet. | 但倒计时还未开始 |
[1:50:36] | The network signal’s strong, which means the other device | 网络信号很强 说明另一个爆炸装置 |
[1:50:38] | is close by and the detonator. | 和引爆器也在附近 |
[1:50:40] | About half a K in that direction. | 大概在那个方向 离这里半公里处 |
[1:50:44] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这儿 |
[1:50:47] | Luther, you keep working on it. | 路德 你继续处理爆炸装置 |
[1:50:48] | You two, come with me. | 你们两个跟我来 |
[1:50:51] | Sure. I got this. | 没问题 我能行 |
[1:50:53] | Don’t worry about old Luther. | 不用担心老路德 |
[1:51:29] | Walker. | 是沃克 |
[1:51:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:51:37] | Ethan, the countdown has started! | 伊森 倒计时开始了 |
[1:51:39] | We have 15 minutes. | 我们只有15分钟的时间 |
[1:51:40] | Walker has the detonator. | 引爆器在沃克手上 |
[1:51:52] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:51:55] | We have to evacuate these people. | 我们得疏散这些人 |
[1:51:57] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:51:58] | This whole valley’s gonna be incinerated in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后 整个河谷都会被烧成灰烬 |
[1:52:04] | It’s too late! | 已经太迟了 |
[1:52:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:07] | I’m gonna get the detonator. | 我会拿到引爆器 |
[1:52:08] | – What? How? – I’ll figure it out. | -什么 怎么做 -我会想到办法的 |
[1:52:11] | Find Lane! Find the other bomb! | 找到莱恩和另一枚炸弹 |
[1:52:15] | – What the hell is he doing? – I find it best not to look. | -他到底在干什么 -我觉得最好别看 |
[1:52:52] | How we doing, Luther? | 路德 情况如何 |
[1:52:54] | Tripwires everywhere. I don’t have enough hands. | 到处都是绊线 我只有两只手 |
[1:52:56] | Just make it happen. | 想办法解决 |
[1:52:57] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊森在哪儿 |
[1:52:58] | He’s gone after the detonator. | 他去追引爆器了 |
[1:52:59] | Wait, where’s the detonator? | 等等 引爆器在哪儿 |
[1:53:39] | Luther. | 路德 |
[1:53:41] | Julia. You shouldn’t be here. | 茱莉亚 你不该来的 |
[1:53:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:53:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:53:46] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我认为的那东西吗 |
[1:53:48] | Luther, get her out of there! | 路德 把她弄走 |
[1:53:50] | Where is she gonna go? | 她能去哪里 |
[1:53:53] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[1:53:56] | In the kit, the pliers with the red grip. | 工具箱里有个红色手柄的钳子 |
[1:53:58] | – Are you insane? – Mind your business, Benji. | -你疯了吗 -管好你自己的事 班吉 |
[1:54:01] | This is my business! | 这就是我自己的事 |
[1:55:46] | Benji, do you copy? | 班吉 能听见吗 |
[1:55:47] | Ethan! Ethan, where are you? | 伊森 伊森 你在哪 |
[1:55:49] | I’m in a helicopter going after Walker. | 我在直升机上追沃克 |
[1:55:51] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:55:52] | How did you get in the helicopter? | 你怎么进到直升机里的 |
[1:55:53] | What, you can fly a helicopter? | 你会开直升飞机吗 |
[1:55:55] | Did you say helicopter? | 你刚才是说直升机吗 |
[1:55:56] | What the hell are you doing in a helicopter? | 你跑到直升机里搞什么 |
[1:55:58] | Just… Hey, hey… Did you find the other bomb? | 我…只是 你们找到另外一枚炸弹没有 |
[1:56:01] | We’re still looking, but finding the bomb | 我们还在找 不过即使找到了 |
[1:56:03] | is not gonna matter unless we have the detonator. | 也没什么用 除非拿到引爆装置 |
[1:56:05] | I know. I know. I’ll get it. I’ll get it! | 我知道 我知道 我保证拿到它 |
[1:56:07] | Uh, if he’s in another helicopter, | 不过 他人在另一架直升机里 |
[1:56:10] | – how are you gonna get it? – I’ll figure it out. | -你要怎么拿到 -我会想到办法的 |
[1:56:12] | You find the bomb, I’ll get the detonator. | 你们找到炸弹 我来搞定引爆装置 |
[1:56:14] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[1:56:17] | I won’t let you down. | 不会让你们失望的 |
[1:56:19] | – Be ready. – Look, Ethan. Ethan! | -准备好 -你听好 伊森 |
[1:56:21] | Ethan, come in! | 呼叫伊森 |
[1:56:24] | Benji? Benji? Luther? | 班吉 班吉 路德 |
[1:56:27] | Anybody? | 有人能听见吗 |
[1:56:30] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我能做到 我能做到 |
[1:56:32] | What do we got here? | 这都是些什么 |
[1:56:32] | We’ve got airspeed. | 这里有空速表 |
[1:56:35] | Airspeed. | 空速表 |
[1:56:37] | Okay, power. This is power. | 好的 动力 这是动力装置 |
[1:56:45] | Payload. How do I get rid of this payload? | 载荷 怎么才能把这个载荷卸掉 |
[1:56:56] | Power. | 加大动力 |
[1:57:12] | Wire strippers. | 把剥皮钳拿来 |
[1:57:13] | I’m a doctor, not an electrician. | 我是医生 不是电工 |
[1:57:15] | Sorry, the thing with the green grip. | 抱歉 拿一下绿手柄的那个 |
[1:57:17] | – Got it. – The wire in my left hand. | -拿到了 -剪我左手这根线 |
[1:57:19] | – The black one? – My left hand. | -黑线吗 -左手这根 |
[1:57:21] | – That’s your left hand. – Sorry, the other wire. | -你左手这根就是黑的啊 -抱歉 剪另一根 |
[1:57:24] | The red one? | 红线吗 |
[1:57:24] | Yes, the red one in my right hand. | 没错 我右手的红线 |
[1:57:26] | Just checking. | 只是确认下 |
[1:57:28] | Oh, I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:57:43] | Hold this for me, will you? | 一定要砸中啊 |
[1:57:46] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[1:57:52] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:57:55] | Get up there! | 飞到上面去 |
[1:58:04] | That’s right, prick. | 没错就是我 混蛋 |
[1:58:16] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[1:58:24] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:58:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:58:38] | Whoa, whoa, too much. Too much. | 太过了 太猛了 |
[1:58:41] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[1:58:42] | Pull up. Pull up. | 拉升 拉升 |
[1:58:45] | Terrain. Terrain. Pull up. | 接近地面 请拉升 |
[1:58:49] | Pull up. | 请拉升 |
[1:58:50] | I’m trying, I’m trying! | 我在努力 在努力提升了 |
[1:58:51] | Terrain. Terrain. | 接近地面 接近地面 |
[1:59:11] | Benji, I’m not finding anything. | 班吉 我什么都找不到 |
[1:59:12] | I think we’re looking in the wrong place. | 我觉得我们找错地方了 |
[1:59:14] | Signatures everywhere. | 到处都是信号 |
[1:59:15] | This is the perfect place to hide it. | 这真是藏炸弹的完美地点 |
[1:59:17] | That’s the point. I know Lane. | 就是为了这样 我了解莱恩 |
[1:59:18] | If we’re looking here, | 如果我们在这里一直找 |
[1:59:21] | it’s because he wants us to. | 那就正中他的下怀 |
[1:59:25] | I’m heading to the village. | 我去村子里找 |
[1:59:27] | Just wait for me, all right? | 等等我 好吗 |
[1:59:32] | Ilsa, I think I’ve found something. | 伊尔莎 我感觉我找到什么了 |
[1:59:38] | Cut this wire right here. | 从这里把线剪断 |
[1:59:41] | Turn that screw counterclockwise, very slowly. | 逆时针拧开螺丝 慢慢地 |
[1:59:45] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:59:48] | So… | 所以 |
[1:59:52] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[1:59:53] | Oh, you know. Same old Ethan. | 你懂的 还是老样子 |
[2:00:05] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[2:00:10] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[2:00:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要啊 |
[2:00:21] | Benji, I see Lane. | 班吉 我看到莱恩了 |
[2:00:23] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[2:00:24] | He’s in a house at the edge of the village. | 他在村子边缘的一栋房子里 |
[2:00:26] | All right, just wait for me, okay? | 好吧 等着我 行吗 |
[2:00:28] | Ilsa, wait for me! | 伊尔莎 等等我 |
[2:00:39] | No. | 不行 |
[2:00:46] | Nuclear bomb. | 是核弹可怎么办 |
[2:00:58] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[2:01:42] | Benji, I found the other bomb. | 班吉 我找到另一枚炸弹了 |
[2:01:45] | Ilsa, where are you? | 伊尔莎 你在哪里 |
[2:01:46] | I’m in a house… | 我在一间房子里 |
[2:02:10] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 喂 你在干什么呢 |
[2:02:12] | You’re out of your mind! | 你疯了吧 |
[2:02:14] | I don’t know what’s down there. | 我都不知道下面有什么 |
[2:02:20] | Pull up, pull up! | 拉升 快拉升 |
[2:02:31] | This crazy son of a bitch is trying to ram us! | 这个狗娘养的疯子打算撞死我们 |
[2:02:34] | Go! | 开快点 |
[2:02:52] | Shit! | 操 |
[2:02:54] | Benji, come in. | 呼叫班吉 |
[2:02:55] | We’re almost at the fuse. | 我们就快拆到引信了 |
[2:02:57] | We need to find that other bomb now. | 得赶紧找到另一枚炸弹 |
[2:03:00] | Did you just say “other bomb”? | 你刚刚是说另一枚炸弹吗 |
[2:03:02] | – Benji, do you read me? – I’m working on it! | -班吉 听见了吗 -我正在找 |
[2:03:05] | Ilsa, where are you? | 伊尔莎 你在哪里 |
[2:03:25] | You can’t stop it. | 你阻止不了的 |
[2:03:27] | Do you understand? There’s nothing he can do. | 明白吗 他什么也做不了 |
[2:03:30] | When the clock runs out, | 等时间一到 |
[2:03:31] | Ethan Hunt will lose everything | 伊森·亨特就会失去一切东西 |
[2:03:35] | and everyone he ever cared about. | 以及他在乎的每一个人 |
[2:03:40] | Ilsa! | 伊尔莎 |
[2:03:42] | Benji! | 班吉 |
[2:03:44] | Ilsa, where are you? | 伊尔莎 你在哪儿 |
[2:03:47] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看到这一幕的 |
[2:03:50] | Benji! | 班吉 |
[2:03:52] | – Ilsa! – Benji! | -伊尔莎 -班吉 |
[2:03:54] | Benji! Benji, stop! | 班吉 班吉 别过来 |
[2:04:25] | Benji! | 班吉 |
[2:04:51] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[2:05:33] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 稳住 稳住 |
[2:05:38] | No, no. Not when I’m this close. | 不要 我就快要成功了 坚持住 |
[2:05:40] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[2:07:28] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[2:07:29] | Tie him up. | 把他捆起来 |
[2:08:34] | Why won’t you just die? | 你给我去死吧 |
[2:08:58] | There’s nothing else you can do. | 你也帮不上什么忙了 |
[2:09:02] | Go be with your husband. | 去找你的丈夫吧 |
[2:09:05] | Luther… | 路德 |
[2:09:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[2:09:21] | Benji, where are you? | 班吉 你在哪儿 |
[2:09:23] | Okay, Luther, we’re inside. Tell us what to do. | 路德 我们在屋里 接下来怎么办 |
[2:09:25] | You should see the red wire attached to the motherboard. | 你们应该能看见连着主板的红线 |
[2:09:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:09:28] | You need to cut that and the green wire next to it simultaneously. | 把它和旁边的绿线同时剪断 |
[2:09:32] | – Okay, ready? – Mmm-hmm. | -好 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[2:09:33] | Set. Go. | 预备 剪 |
[2:09:37] | I told you. It can’t be stopped. | 我说了 那是无可阻止的 |
[2:09:40] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你们什么也做不了 |
[2:12:59] | Benji, listen. Turn the screw counterclockwise. | 班吉 听好 逆时针拧开螺丝 |
[2:13:03] | Yep. | 好 |
[2:13:05] | Remove that panel and you’ll see | 移开表盘 你会看到 |
[2:13:06] | the power and ground wires for the fuse. | 电源和引信的地线 |
[2:13:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[2:13:10] | When the time comes, cut the green wire. | 时间一到就剪绿线 |
[2:13:12] | Do not cut it yet. | 现在别剪 |
[2:13:13] | Okay. We copy. | 好的 收到 |
[2:13:20] | Ethan, if you can hear me, we’re ready to make the cut. | 伊森 你能听到我说话吗 我们要剪了 |
[2:13:23] | Ethan, come in. | 伊森 请回答 |
[2:13:25] | Benji, how do we know if he’s got the key? | 班吉 我们怎么知道他拿没拿到引爆键 |
[2:13:28] | He’ll get it. | 他会拿到的 |
[2:13:29] | – Yeah, but how do we know? – He’ll get it done! | -就算是 我们怎么知道 -他一定能搞定 |
[2:13:38] | We’re out of time. We just have to hope he has it. | 就快没时间了 只能希望他拿到了 |
[2:13:40] | – Okay, we’re ready. – At two seconds we cut. | -好 准备好了 -剩两秒时剪下去 |
[2:13:42] | Wait, wait, wait! Why two? Why not one? | 等一下 为什么是两秒 不是一秒 |
[2:13:44] | You want to cut it that close? | 你要把时间卡那么紧吗 |
[2:13:45] | It’s a second we’ll never get back. | 那一秒可能会万劫不复 无法弥补 |
[2:13:46] | When? Can we make a decision on this? | 到底什么时候 能赶快做个决定吗 |
[2:13:48] | All right, all right! We’ll do it on one. | 好 好 剩一秒再剪 |
[2:13:49] | Cutting on one? | 一秒的时候吗 |
[2:13:50] | Yes, one. All right, stand by. | 没错 一秒 好了 准备 |
[2:13:54] | Three… | 三 |
[2:13:56] | – Two… – One. | -二 -一 |
[2:13:57] | Now! | 剪 |
[2:14:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[2:14:49] | My man. | 老天啊 |
[2:15:38] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[2:15:41] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[2:15:44] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[2:15:49] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[2:15:56] | Don’t try to move. | 别动 |
[2:15:58] | Don’t move. You’re pretty banged up. | 别动 你伤得很重 |
[2:16:04] | You’re a lucky man. | 你可够走运的 |
[2:16:05] | It’s a miracle that crash didn’t kill you, Dr. Thorne. | 坠机还没死真是奇迹啊 索恩医生 |
[2:16:08] | If your friend didn’t find you an hour later, | 你朋友要是再晚一小时找到你 |
[2:16:10] | you would’ve died of exposure. | 你就要死在爆炸里了 |
[2:16:12] | – My friends? – Yeah. | -我朋友 -是啊 |
[2:16:16] | She got here not long after you left. | 你走之后没多久她就来了 |
[2:16:19] | Right in front of half the Indian Army. | 还搬来了半个印度军队 |
[2:16:22] | Can you give us a few minutes, please? | 能让我们单独待一会吗 |
[2:16:26] | See you later, Doc. | 回头见 医生 |
[2:16:35] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[2:16:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:16:39] | There’s no reason to be sorry. | 你不需要向我道歉 |
[2:16:41] | No. | 不 |
[2:16:42] | I’m sorry | 真的对不起 |
[2:16:45] | for everything. I… | 为所有的事 我… |
[2:16:49] | Look at me. | 你看看我 |
[2:16:51] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[2:16:53] | Look at my life. | 再看看我的生活 |
[2:16:56] | I love what I do, and I never would have | 我热爱我的事业 如果不是遇到你 |
[2:17:00] | found this if I hadn’t met you. | 我永远也意识不到这一点 |
[2:17:02] | And everything that happened, it taught me who I am. | 所有发生过的事 都让我认清我是怎样一个人 |
[2:17:07] | It showed me what I am capable of, and I… | 让我明白自身的能力 我… |
[2:17:11] | I am a survivor. | 我是个幸存者 |
[2:17:14] | But what happened here, | 但这里发生的事 |
[2:17:17] | – it was my… – Nothing happened. | -都是因为我… -没有发生任何事 |
[2:17:19] | Because you were here. | 因为有你在 |
[2:17:23] | And I sleep soundly at night knowing you always will be. | 每晚我能安然入睡 也是因为知道你一直在 |
[2:17:36] | You’re happy? | 你幸福吗 |
[2:17:37] | Very. | 非常幸福 |
[2:17:42] | I’m exactly where I should be. | 我找到了我命中注定的归属 |
[2:17:46] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[2:18:27] | Per your request, | 应你的要求 |
[2:18:30] | I’m handing Solomon Lane back to MI6. | 我将把所罗门·莱恩交给军情六处 |
[2:18:38] | Through a broker, of course. | 当然 要经由中间人 |
[2:18:43] | Part of our ongoing arrangement. | 那也是我们协议中的一部分 |
[2:18:51] | After what happened in Paris, | 经过巴黎的事情之后 |
[2:18:53] | we prefer to keep a low profile. | 我们希望能保持低调 |
[2:18:58] | And that closes your friend’s account with British Intelligence. | 你朋友和英国情报机构的旧账也一笔勾销 |
[2:19:05] | The ribs. Watch the ribs. | 肋骨疼 小心我的肋骨 |
[2:19:07] | I understand now why Hunley believed in you. | 我现在明白为什么汉利那么信任你了 |
[2:19:11] | The world needs the IMF. | 世界需要IMF |
[2:19:15] | We need people like you | 我们需要你这样的人 |
[2:19:17] | who care about the one life | 对个体性命的在乎程度 |
[2:19:20] | as much as they care about the millions. | 和对千百万人性命的在乎程度一样 |
[2:19:24] | That way I never have to. | 那样我就不需要操心了 |
[2:19:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[2:19:31] | You’ve never looked better. | 你现在真是前所未有得帅 |
[2:19:33] | Don’t. Please. | 拜托 别取笑我了 |
[2:19:36] | How close were we? | 最后一刻有多危急 |
[2:19:40] | The usual. | 和平常一样 |
[2:19:45] | The usual? | 和平常一样吗 |
[2:19:49] | Please don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |