时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | My mind rebels at stagnation. | 我的大脑在滞缓之时反叛 |
[00:15] | Give me, uh, give me problems, give me work, give me, uh, | 给我带来麻烦 给我带来工作 给我带来 |
[00:19] | the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, | 最深奥晦涩的密码 或者说最复杂的分析工作 |
[00:22] | and I’m in my very own atmosphere. | 并且我处在自己的密闭氛围之中 |
[00:27] | I can dispense with old cravings and bad habits, but, uh, | 我可以没有往日的渴望 摒弃不好的习惯 但是 |
[00:32] | I abhor the dull routine of existence. | 但是我憎恶存在的一成不变 |
[00:41] | That was nice, what you said tonight. | 你今晚讲得真好 |
[00:44] | Yeah, it was a fact. | 对 我说的都是实话 |
[00:48] | It’s all new to me, but, uh, it’s helping, you know? | 对我来说都是新信息 但是 很有帮助 |
[00:52] | Right. Well, um, uh, m-meetings are important, | 对 对我们来说聚会很重要 |
[00:56] | especially in the beginning, so… | 特别是一开始 所以… |
[00:59] | I-If you’re in need of a sponsor… | 如果你需要担保人… |
[01:01] | No, I’m set, thanks. | 不必了 我已经订好了 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Sorry, but I got to ask. | 抱歉 我还是想问一下 |
[01:06] | Is Brain Attic yours? | Brain Attic(脑阁)是你写的吗? |
[01:08] | Excuse me? | 请解释一下? |
[01:09] | The blog? | 那个博客? |
[01:10] | Or Tumblr or whatever they call those things? | 或是微博 不管他们怎么叫的 总之就是那一类的东西? |
[01:14] | A buddy turned me on to it. | 是一个哥们介绍我看的 |
[01:15] | There’s advice there, thoughts about recovery. | 那上面有很多建议 关于复健的想法 |
[01:18] | The guy who runs it is anonymous, | 博主是匿名的 |
[01:20] | but the way he writes sort of sounds like you. | 但是他的文风和你的演讲风格很像 |
[01:23] | “Brain Attic”? | “Brain Attic(脑阁)”? |
[01:24] | One word. | 不 是一个词的 |
[01:27] | If it’s not you, you should check it out. | 如果不是你的博客 那你应该去看一下 |
[01:31] | Some of the quotes, I think they’d really speak to you. | 里面有些引述 感觉说的就是你似的 |
[01:40] | Captain? | 警监? |
[01:41] | Victim is Alec Flynn. | 受害者是亚历克·弗林 |
[01:43] | NYPD, seven years on the job. | 纽约警局 工作七年了 |
[01:46] | Three weeks ago, he transferred to Highway Patrol. | 3周前 他被调到高速巡警 |
[01:48] | Before that, | 在那之前 |
[01:49] | he was assigned to the Training Bureau out on Rodman’s Neck. | 他被分派给罗德曼半岛的训练局 |
[01:53] | Best we can tell from the dashboard | 我们从摄像机画面上能得出最清晰的 |
[01:55] | camera footage is he was ambushed. | 信息就是 他是被伏击致死的 |
[01:58] | A masked shooter came up behind him, fired, | 一个蒙面枪手尾随他并开火 |
[02:03] | and then took off in a car driven by an accomplice. | 然后坐上同伙的车逃之夭夭了 |
[02:05] | Flynn didn’t even have time to draw his weapon. | 弗林甚至没有时间拿出武器 |
[02:08] | Suspects? | 嫌疑犯呢? |
[02:09] | I got a call into his lieutenant, | 我打过电话给他的队长了 |
[02:10] | but if it isn’t someone he locked horns with… | 但是如果是和他有过节的人… |
[02:12] | You think this might have been random? | 你们认为这件事有可能是偶然发生的吗? |
[02:15] | Wouldn’t be the first time a psychopath decided to target a cop. | 也不是第一次有把警员当做目标的神经病了 |
[02:19] | Needless to say, this one is all hands on deck. | 不用说 这个凶手精心策划了 |
[02:23] | Captain? | 警监? |
[02:30] | We got a fresh footprint, size 12 work boots. | 我们发现了一个清晰的脚印 12号的工作靴 |
[02:34] | That’s not Flynn’s. | 不是弗林的鞋码 |
[02:36] | Well, if you look closely, | 如果我们看得仔细些的话 |
[02:38] | there are fibers in some of the grooves. | 会发现鞋印凹槽上有一些纤维 |
[02:41] | They could’ve transferred from the killer’s boot. | 有可能是犯人的靴子留下来的 |
[02:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:47] | Hello. I’m just… | 喂 我正要… |
[02:49] | I’m just gonna draw Officer Flynn’s sidearm. | 我正打算拉起弗林警员的侧臂 |
[02:51] | So don’t be alarmed. | 所以别大惊小怪 |
[03:10] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[03:12] | Those are air gun pellets. | 是气枪子弹 |
[03:14] | You said Officer Flynn didn’t have time to draw his weapon. | 你之前说弗林警员甚至没时间拔枪 |
[03:15] | If he had, it would’ve been utterly futile, | 就算拔出来也没用的 |
[03:18] | because he’s armed with a toy gun. | 因为他手上的是玩具枪 |
[04:01] | No plates on the car. | 车上没有车牌 |
[04:03] | Stolen, I bet. | 我打赌是偷来的车 |
[04:04] | You can’t see the driver at all. | 也完全看不到司机 |
[04:08] | It’s time for the final call. | 可以去听死者的最后通话了 |
[04:31] | Central to Officer 73199. | 中心呼叫73199号警员 |
[04:37] | Central to Officer 73199. | 中心呼叫73199号警员 |
[04:43] | Officer Alec Flynn, please respond. | 亚历克·弗林警员 请回复 |
[04:48] | Central to Officer 73199. | 中心呼叫73199号警员 |
[04:54] | Officer 73199, no response. | 73199号警员 无回复 |
[04:59] | Officer 73199, Alec Flynn, is End of Watch. | 73199号警员 亚历克·弗林 执勤结束 |
[05:04] | He has gone home for the final time. | 他最后一次回家 |
[05:16] | Front desk has mourning bands, if anyone needs them. | 前台有服丧用的黑纱 如果谁需要的话自取 |
[05:20] | Ceremonial unit is taking sign ups for Honor Guards at Officer Flynn’s coffin | 纪念办在为弗林警员募集仪仗队 |
[05:25] | and radio cars at his residence. | 还有住宅处需要的车辆 |
[05:27] | There will be a full inspector’s funeral, | 葬礼会是高规格的 |
[05:30] | date and time to be announced. Any questions? | 日期时间等待通知 有任何问题吗? |
[05:34] | Until we know that there isn’t someone out there hunting cops, | 在我们确保外面没有人在狩猎警员之前 |
[05:38] | we play it safe. | 保持小心谨慎 |
[05:39] | No one works alone, and no cowboy nonsense. | 不能落单 不能莽撞搞些没意义的事 |
[05:43] | But rest assured, | 但别担心 |
[05:45] | we will get the person who did this. | 我们会找到行凶人的 |
[05:50] | As you were. | 解散吧 |
[05:57] | Marcus is gonna go talk to the wife, | 马库斯要和死者妻子面谈 |
[05:59] | if any of you want to join him. | 你们有谁要一起吗 |
[06:01] | She a suspect? | 她是嫌犯吗? |
[06:03] | She’s the wife. | 她是遗孀 |
[06:03] | We have to at least ask questions, | 但是我们至少要问一些问题 |
[06:05] | but we’ll tread lightly. | 我们会小心行事免伤感情 |
[06:07] | I’ll go with you; you guys can stay and review the video. | 我跟你一起去 你们可以留下来回看录像 |
[06:12] | Suspect is approximately six-foot-two, | 罪犯大概六英尺高 |
[06:13] | 190 pounds, right-handed, | 190磅 惯用手是右手 |
[06:15] | and extremely comfortable with firearms. | 极度喜欢火器 |
[06:17] | I know. I watched the video, too. | 我知道 我也看了录像 |
[06:19] | So you noticed that the shooter | 所以你也注意到了枪手 |
[06:20] | never touched Flynn’s pistol. | 并没有碰弗林的手枪 |
[06:23] | No one disturbed the body until after the police arrived. | 警方抵达前没人动过尸体 |
[06:25] | Meaning the firearm must have been replaced sometime before the attack. | 说明枪是在攻击之前就被掉包了 |
[06:29] | Someone didn’t want Officer Flynn to be able to protect himself. | 有人不希望弗林警员留有自卫能力 |
[06:33] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[06:34] | the most likely timing for the switch is also the most disturbing. | 掉包最合适的时机 也是最烦人的时机 |
[06:37] | As we know, many uniformed officers keep their service pistols | 据我们所知 有很多警察在不执勤时 |
[06:40] | in their lockers when they’re not on duty, | 都把配枪锁在他们的置物柜里 |
[06:42] | suggesting that the people with easiest access to Officer Flynn’s pistol | 也就是说最容易取得弗林警员配枪的 |
[06:46] | were his fellow police. | 是他的同事 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:49] | I’m ahead of you on that one, too. | 这一步我也比你们先想到了 |
[06:55] | Alec was my partner. | 亚历克是我搭档 |
[06:56] | He was, but then 18 months ago, | 之前是 但是18个月前 |
[07:00] | you blew through a red light and totaled your radio car. | 你闯红灯撞坏了警车 |
[07:03] | Flynn hurt his neck and back. | 弗林伤到了脖子和背部 |
[07:05] | We were responding to a call. | 当时我们在出警 |
[07:07] | The driver of the car that hit you sued the department, | 对方车辆的司机和你对证公堂 |
[07:09] | and in discovery, Flynn testified against you. | 我们发现 弗林的证词对你不太有利 |
[07:15] | Your own partner. | 这可是你的搭档啊 |
[07:16] | I didn’t swap out his gun, | 我并没有换掉他的枪 |
[07:18] | and I sure as hell didn’t kill him. | 而且我还十分确定自己没有杀了他 |
[07:20] | You must have been angry with him for failing to stand by you. | 你肯定为他没有挺你感到生气 |
[07:23] | You were, after all, brothers in blue. | 毕竟 你们是警队兄弟 |
[07:25] | Perhaps you no longer saw him as a real cop. | 也许你不再把他当成一个真正的警察 |
[07:27] | Perhaps it was less than fitting that he should carry a real gun. | 也许他身上可以携带真枪让你不安 |
[07:30] | I may never have made detective, | 我也许永远当不了警探 |
[07:32] | but I know how this works, okay? | 但是我知道这事的流程 好吗? |
[07:34] | You ask someone in to talk, you’re gonna sweat them. | 你要让人说真话 你必须让他紧张 |
[07:37] | My union rep tore me a new one | 我没让给我找律师 |
[07:38] | when I wouldn’t let him send a lawyer, | 他们就给了我一个新的工会代表 |
[07:40] | but I told him, “Let them sweat me.” | 不过我告诉他们”就让他们让我紧张吧” |
[07:42] | Sooner you guys ask your questions, the sooner I’m cleared. | 你越快问完问题 我就越快清白 |
[07:44] | At the time of the shooting, you were… | 枪杀案发生时 你在 |
[07:47] | At Abe’s, playing darts. | 在亚伯 玩射飞镖 |
[07:49] | That’s a cop bar. | 那是个警察酒吧 |
[07:50] | I got two dozen police who’ll vouch for me. | 那边有几十个的警察能为我作担保 |
[07:52] | You could’ve switched the pistol anytime. | 你可以再任何时候掉包手枪 |
[07:56] | Contracted the killing. | 雇凶杀人 |
[07:59] | Flynn was working out of Highway Unit 7 up in Fleetwood, right? | 弗林是在弗利特伍德高速公路的 7队当差 对吧? |
[08:02] | Check your records. | 查查看你们的记录 |
[08:04] | Pull the security tape. | 调出监控录像 |
[08:05] | I haven’t set foot in that building in years. | 我有好几年没踏进那栋建筑一步了 |
[08:09] | You got any more questions or not? | 你们还有更多问题吗? |
[08:11] | You in a hurry, Officer? | 你赶时间吗 警官? |
[08:13] | All due respect, Captain, yeah. | 无意冒犯 不过 是的 警监 |
[08:16] | I am. | 是的 我赶时间 |
[08:17] | I had my problems with Flynn, | 我和弗林有小摩擦 |
[08:19] | but he was a cop, | 但是他是警察 |
[08:20] | and I don’t want anyone thinking what you’re thinking right now. | 我不想让大家以你们现在的眼光看我 |
[08:23] | I want to be able to go to his funeral; | 我希望能去参加他的葬礼 |
[08:24] | I want to be able to pay my respects to his wife. | 希望向他妻子表达我的哀思 |
[08:28] | So, please, whatever you want to throw at me, throw it. | 所以 无论你们想问什么 请问吧 |
[08:33] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[08:36] | The last couple of years were tough for Alec. | 最近这几年对亚历克来说的确够呛 |
[08:39] | He was active, you know, a gym rat. | 他之前很有活力 一个健身房常客 |
[08:43] | He played on the department’s football team. | 还在部门的足球队踢球 |
[08:46] | Then, after the accident… | 然后 在事故后… |
[08:49] | he hated physical therapy. | 他讨厌身体复健 |
[08:52] | And working at the shooting range on Rodman’s Neck, | 去了罗德曼半岛的射击场工作 |
[08:56] | he said he didn’t feel like a real cop anymore. | 他说他自己不再像个警察 |
[08:59] | Returning to full duty, that was a big deal to him. | 回归全职执勤对他来说意义重大 |
[09:03] | He was very proud. | 他以此为豪 |
[09:07] | I couldn’t help but notice that you changed your locks recently. | 我发现你最近经常换锁对吗 |
[09:10] | I-I lost my keys. | 我丢了钥匙 |
[09:12] | Did you lose your TV, too? | 你的电视也丢了吗? |
[09:15] | – Your engagement ring, your wedding band? | 还有你的订婚戒 结婚戒呢? |
[09:17] | – What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[09:19] | Before I worked with the police, I was a sober companion. | 在我和警察共事之前 我是一个戒瘾助手 |
[09:21] | I worked with recovering addicts. | 我帮助瘾君子戒掉毒瘾 |
[09:24] | I’ve been in homes like this one. | 我到过像这样的家庭 |
[09:25] | I have talked to spouses like you. | 和他们的妻子聊过天 |
[09:31] | The photographs on your mantle– | 墙上挂着的那些照片– |
[09:33] | Alec lost a lot of weight since the accident. | 亚历克事故之后体重减轻了很多 |
[09:35] | A lot of muscle mass. | 少了很多肌群 |
[09:37] | It could be he couldn’t exercise the same way that he used to, or… | 是不是因为他不能像之前那样锻炼 或者… |
[09:42] | maybe it was something else. | 也许是其他原因 |
[09:47] | The doctor gave him Oxy for the pain. | 医生之前给他用”欧治”止痛 |
[09:50] | He got hooked. | 他上瘾了 |
[09:53] | You kicked him out? | 你赶他出去了? |
[09:54] | He was stealing things, trading them for more pills. | 他开始偷东西 拿去卖钱买药 |
[09:59] | I-I had to. | 我没有办法 |
[10:01] | Mrs. Flynn, | 弗林太太 |
[10:03] | did you have anything to do with what happened last night? | 你和昨晚的事有关吗? |
[10:07] | Alec came to me a couple of weeks ago. | 亚历克几周前来找我 |
[10:11] | He said he was clean. | 他说他已经戒了 |
[10:13] | That it hadn’t been easy, but he quit cold turkey. | 虽然很不容易 但他戒掉了 |
[10:18] | We started seeing a therapist. | 他开始去看心理医生 |
[10:20] | I even gave him the keys to the new locks, | 我甚至还给了他新锁的钥匙 |
[10:23] | said he could use it when he wanted to come home. | 让他想回家的时候用 |
[10:28] | My Alec was back. | 我的亚历克回来了 |
[10:30] | Was there anyone he might have been in trouble with? | 他可能跟什么人有纠葛吗? |
[10:33] | A dealer, maybe? | 也许是毒贩? |
[10:36] | I saw a-a text once, before I knew what was going on. | 在我知道发生什么事前 我曾看到一条短信 |
[10:41] | It was weird, just numbers. | 很奇怪 只有数字 |
[10:45] | “100,” then “4,” then “1,000.” | 100 然后是4 然后是1000 |
[10:49] | 100 pills for $1,000. | 1000块买100片药 |
[10:52] | You remember who sent it? | 记得起来是谁发的吗 |
[10:54] | The text I.D. was just another number. It said “6.” | 发信人也是数字 是”6″ |
[11:03] | I don’t think she was a part of what happened last night, do you? | 我觉得她跟昨晚的事没有关系 你觉得呢? |
[11:05] | The department will poke around a little more, | 局里会多调查一下的 |
[11:07] | make sure she didn’t cut any big checks to potential hit men recently. | 看她最近有没有 开过大额支票 雇凶杀人 |
[11:10] | But, nah, I don’t see it. | 但我也觉得没可能 |
[11:12] | I’m more interested in running down this “Six” guy. | 我更想查查这个叫”6″的发信人 |
[11:16] | That’s the same type of pellet gun that was in Flynn’s holster, right? | 这个和弗林枪套里的玩具枪 型号一样吧 |
[11:19] | Yeah. I remember that realistic ones like this were | 对 我记得很久前 |
[11:21] | outlawed in New York a long time ago. | 纽约就禁用这种枪了 |
[11:23] | 1998. | 1998年 |
[11:24] | But you can still buy them in New Jersey. | 但在新泽西还可以买到 |
[11:26] | You know what? You look into the “Six” guy, | 你去查查这个”6″吧 |
[11:28] | I will call around to stores | 我倒附近的商店打探下 |
[11:30] | and see if anyone remembers selling this particular brand. | 看有没有人记得出售过这种牌子的枪 |
[11:33] | Maybe we’ll get lucky, find the guy who planted one on Flynn. | 也许我们能走运 找到那个算计弗林的人 |
[11:36] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克? |
[11:38] | In the study. | 我在书房 |
[11:41] | I think I found something. | 我有发现了 |
[11:45] | I was mucking about with some of your software. | 我刚刚在摆弄你的软件 |
[11:47] | I was trying to enhance the video. | 我想处理下这个视频 |
[11:49] | Thought if I could zoom in on the shooter’s eyes, | 看能不能放大看开枪人的眼睛 |
[11:50] | I might be able to determine the color. | 也许就可以看出眼睛的颜色 |
[11:52] | But it was too dark, and the resolution was too low. | 但天太黑 图像分辨率又太低 |
[11:56] | Except… | 除了… |
[11:59] | Do you see it? The left eye? See how it reflects the light? | 你看他的左眼 看到眼睛反光的样子了吗 |
[12:02] | It’s glass. | 是玻璃 |
[12:04] | The man who killed Flynn is six-foot-two, 14 stone, | 杀害弗林的凶手身高六尺二 89公斤 |
[12:07] | and has a glass eye. | 有一只玻璃义眼 |
[12:09] | Should help narrow down the candidates, no? | 范围缩小了吧? |
[12:16] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我还以为你会开心 |
[12:17] | I am. Disappointed I didn’t see the glass myself. | 我开心 只是挺失望 自己没能发现这一点 |
[12:20] | I can’t make my own discoveries every now and again? | 我就不能偶尔有点自己的发现吗 |
[12:22] | Of course you can. | 当然能 |
[12:23] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么不妥吗? |
[12:28] | “You see, but you do not observe. | “你看到了 却没有用心观察” |
[12:30] | The distinction is clear”” | “这其中的差别是明显的” |
[12:31] | “It is stupidity rather than courage to refuse to recognize danger when it is close upon you.” | “拒绝认清迫近的危险 是愚蠢 而非勇气” |
[12:36] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么啊 |
[12:37] | It, Kitty, is me. | 凯蒂 这就是我 |
[12:40] | Didn’t know you were that into birds. | 我都不知道你这么喜欢鸟 |
[12:42] | The blog is not mine, but the quotes are. | 这个博客不是我的 但用了我的话 |
[12:44] | I might not be cited, | 可能不算引用 |
[12:45] | but they’re taken from things that I’ve said in meetings. | 但这是我在互助会上说过的话 |
[12:49] | Someone’s been writing down what you say and posting it here? | 有人记下你的话然后贴到这来? |
[12:54] | That’s against the rules, isn’t it? | 这不合道理 是吧? |
[12:55] | It would appear that the thief’s intention | 盗用我话的人也许 |
[12:57] | is to help other addicts. | 是想帮助其他的成瘾者 |
[12:59] | They think that the things that I’ve said can | 他们觉得我说的这些 |
[13:01] | be applied to others’ quests for sobriety. | 能帮助别人戒酒 |
[13:03] | I support the premise, but not the practice. | 这种想法我支持 但不赞成这样的做法 |
[13:05] | Anonymity is a cornerstone of the program. | 匿名是盗窃的基石 |
[13:10] | You are very quotable, you know. | 你的话很值得引用 |
[13:11] | A facility for quotation covers an absence of original thought. | 一味引用别人的话 是缺乏原创思想的表现 |
[13:15] | You just did it again. | 你又说了一句妙语 |
[13:20] | I’ll settle it. | 我来解决吧 |
[13:21] | I’ll find the person who’s doing it, | 我去查出是谁干的 |
[13:23] | and I’ll tell them to stop. | 然后叫他们罢手 |
[13:24] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[13:25] | A policeman’s been killed. You can’t be distracted. | 一个警察被杀了 你不能分心 |
[13:28] | I am just the plot today.I’ll settle it. | 我还是你的学徒 交给我解决吧 |
[13:34] | Watson? | 华生? |
[13:35] | I found something you need to see. | 我有了点发现 你应该看一下 |
[13:36] | Can I come over? | 可以过去吗? |
[13:44] | I called a bunch of shops in New Jersey that sell airsoft guns. | 我联系了新泽西 多家出售气弹枪的商店 |
[13:46] | Now, no one remembers any specific sales of that kind of gun | 没人有印象出售过 |
[13:50] | that wound up in Flynn’s holster, | 在弗林枪套里的那种枪 |
[13:52] | but they all gave me their security footage from the last couple of months. | 但他们给我提供了近几个月 商店的监控录像 |
[13:55] | There must be hundreds of hours. | 那一定是几百小时的录像 |
[13:56] | Thousands. I got lucky. | 是几千小时的 我很幸运 |
[13:58] | I found what I was looking for on the very first try. | 刚一开始就找到了我想要的 |
[14:05] | That’s the man you think bought the gun? | 你觉得买枪的是这个人? |
[14:06] | Yes. And that’s the problem. | 对 但问题就在这里 |
[14:13] | That’s Officer Flynn. | 这是弗林警官 |
[14:15] | The killer didn’t replace the gun. | 换枪的不是凶手 |
[14:17] | He did it himself. | 是他本人 |
[14:27] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[14:29] | Why would Flynn replace his own gun with a toy? | 弗林为什么 要把自己的枪换成玩具枪 |
[14:31] | As you know, it’s not uncommon for opioid addicts to | 你知道 阿片类成瘾者 |
[14:33] | spend thousands of dollars a week on pills. | 一周花数千美元买药是很正常的 |
[14:36] | Or, roughly, the entire weekly salary of an NYPD patrolman. | 差不多是纽约警局的巡警一周的工资 |
[14:39] | Flynn sold everything he had to fuel his addiction. | 为了买药 弗林把能卖的都卖了 |
[14:42] | His wife’s jewelry, his TV, his computer… | 妻子的珠宝 他的电视 电脑… |
[14:44] | We believe that, finally, he reached the point | 到最后 他终于山穷水尽 |
[14:46] | where his only possession of any value was his service pistol. | 身上唯一值钱的东西就是他的配枪 |
[14:50] | So he sells his Glock, then he gets clean. | 所以他卖了配枪 然后他戒了瘾 |
[14:53] | He’s called back to full duty, | 他被要求回来正常上班 |
[14:55] | but he doesn’t have a sidearm anymore, or the money to buy one. | 但他没了配枪 也没钱去买一把 |
[14:58] | So he buys a replica to make it look like | 只好买个假货来冒充 |
[15:01] | he’s armed and prays he’s not gonna have to use it? | 并祈祷不会碰上需要用枪的情况 |
[15:05] | As appalling as that scenario sounds, | 虽然听上去挺骇人 |
[15:07] | we believe the actual chain of events is worse. | 但我们相信实际情况要比这更糟 |
[15:10] | When I spotted Flynn buying a fake | 我查第一个监控录像 |
[15:11] | gun on the very first tape I checked, | 就看到弗林买假枪 |
[15:13] | I thought it was luck. | 还以为是我走运 |
[15:14] | Only, I don’t believe in luck. | 只是我不相信运气 |
[15:16] | A more thorough search revealed that he’d purchased | 更彻底的调查后 发现他在几周时间里 |
[15:19] | more than two dozen replicas at different stores over a span of several weeks. | 到不同的商店买了二十多支假枪 |
[15:23] | It didn’t make any sense, | 我们一开始也不明白 |
[15:25] | until we remembered where he was working while he was on light duty. | 直到想起他之前干闲职时的工作地点 |
[15:28] | Rodman’s Neck. | 罗德曼半岛 |
[15:30] | The armory. | 那是个军械库 |
[15:31] | He would’ve had access to hundreds of weapons. | 他有机会接触无数的武器 |
[15:35] | No cop wants to die, | 没有警察想死 |
[15:37] | but they know if it happens in the line of duty, | 但他们知道如果因公殉职 |
[15:39] | the department will do right by them. | 局里会为他们好好料理后事 |
[15:41] | An inspector’s funeral, full honors, | 巡警的葬礼是最高荣誉 |
[15:44] | thousands of cops lining the streets. | 上千警察到街上送别 |
[15:47] | I’ll call for an inventory at the range. | 我会去查军械库的存货 |
[15:49] | If you’re right, Flynn was a traitor. | 如果你们说的没错 弗林就是个叛徒 |
[15:51] | He put our guns in the hands of criminals. | 他把我们的枪卖给罪犯 |
[15:53] | And it was probably one of his associates who killed him. | 也许他就是被同伙杀死的 |
[15:58] | Funeral will be canceled. | 没有什么葬礼了 |
[15:59] | Whatever the case may be, | 不论怎样吧 |
[16:01] | Officer Flynn is no less a homicide victim. | 弗林警官依然是凶杀案的受害者 |
[16:04] | We’ll keep you apprised of our search for the one-eyed man. | 我们会继续查独眼人 有消息通知你 |
[16:09] | Let’s hope he’s not a cop, too. | 但愿他不是个警察 |
[16:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:12] | What does birding have to do with staying off drugs? | 观鸟和戒毒有什么关系? |
[16:15] | Not a clue. | 不懂 |
[16:16] | That’s why I contacted you. | 所以我找你 |
[16:18] | I want to find out who manages this page. | 我想知道这个网页是谁在管理 |
[16:20] | I know that you lead bird-watching tours here. | 我知道你是这的观鸟导游 |
[16:22] | From what I can tell, | 就我所知 |
[16:23] | this is where most of the pictures were taken. | 大部分的照片都是在这拍的 |
[16:26] | Ooh, this is nice. Kentucky Warbler. | 这张真好 黄腹地莺 |
[16:28] | You don’t see many of these. | 这种鸟可不常见 |
[16:30] | Any guesses as to who took it? | 能想到是谁拍的吗? |
[16:31] | Most of these are common species. | 大部分都是普通的品种 |
[16:33] | When the rare birds show up, everyone flocks here for pictures. | 当稀有的鸟出现时 人人都跑来这拍照 |
[16:35] | So nothing to nail down a specific place or date? | 也无法确定具体的地点或日期吗? |
[16:39] | No. | 不行 |
[16:41] | Wait. This one. | 等等 这一张 |
[16:44] | Quiscalus quiscula. A plague of grackle. | 白头翁群 |
[16:48] | These are grackles. | 这些是白头翁 |
[16:50] | They only congregate in large groups like this when they migrate. | 只有在迁徙是才会聚成这样的大群 |
[16:53] | A plague only stays in one place for a day or two. | 一个鸟群在一个地方只会待上一两天 |
[16:55] | This would have been taken just north of | 这张可能是在船屋北面拍下的 |
[16:58] | the boathouse on either September 17 or 18. | 时间在九月 不是17号就是18号 |
[17:01] | Um, do you remember seeing anyone taking pictures? | 你记得是谁拍了这张照片吗? |
[17:05] | Every birder in New York stopped by at some point. | 全纽约的观鸟人都来过这 |
[17:07] | They all took pictures. | 他们都拍照 |
[17:09] | I took quite a few myself. | 我自己也拍了一些 |
[17:11] | Sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 抱歉我帮不上什么忙了 |
[17:13] | Any chance I could look at your pictures? | 我可以看看你拍的照片吗 |
[17:20] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[17:22] | Errand. | 干活 |
[17:23] | You and Watson went to talk to the captain. | 你和华生去找警监谈正事 |
[17:26] | Not like there was anything left to glean from the dashboard video. | 出警记录仪里也挖不出什么了 |
[17:29] | Watson proposed a division of labor while we were at the station. | 华生在警局时提议我们分工 |
[17:31] | She and Detective Bell will attempt to identify the man with the glass eye; | 她和贝尔警探去查玻璃眼人的身份 |
[17:35] | you and I will look for a dealer with the street name “6.” | 你和我去找一个叫”6″的毒贩 |
[17:38] | Flynn’s dealer. | 是弗林的毒贩 |
[17:40] | He and the shooter may be one and the same. | 他可能就是凶手 |
[17:42] | We were right about the armory at Rodman’s Neck, by the way. | 还有 罗德曼半岛军械库的事我们是对的 |
[17:45] | Captain Gregson confirmed no | 格雷森警监确认 |
[17:47] | fewer than 30 weapons had been replaced with fakes. | 至少有30支枪被换成了假的 |
[17:50] | I was sort of hoping we’d be wrong. | 我倒希望是我们错了 |
[17:51] | As was I. | 我也是 |
[17:52] | But I know from experience when one is desperate for a fix, | 但根据我的经验 瘾上来的时候 |
[17:55] | ethics and logic provide little impediment to need. | 道德和逻辑都会被丢在一边 |
[17:59] | Yes, well…speaking of your experience… | 是的 说到你的经验 |
[18:05] | I’m pretty sure that these were taken on the same | 我可以肯定这些照片 |
[18:07] | day as one of the pictures from the BrainAttic Web site. | 和BrainAttic网页上的一张照片是同一天拍的 |
[18:10] | This is your idea of not distracting me? | 这就是你所谓的不让我分心? |
[18:13] | I’m a member of a group, too, now, remember? | 我也是互助会的一员 记得吗 |
[18:16] | Decided I don’t like what this BrainAttic person is doing, | 我不喜欢搞网站这家伙所做的事 |
[18:19] | especially if it’s bothering you. | 尤其是这还惹你心烦了 |
[18:21] | Thought you could take a look, see if you recognize anyone. | 我想让你看一眼 看有没有认识的 |
[18:39] | So? | 怎么样? |
[18:39] | – So what? – Does anyone look familiar? | – 什么怎么样? – 有谁看着面熟吗? |
[18:42] | Supposing someone does. | 可能有吧 |
[18:43] | He or she may have not protected my anonymity, | 他或者她或许没有保护我的匿名权 |
[18:46] | but I will not do him or her the same discourtesy. | 但我不会对他或她做同样的不敬之事 |
[18:49] | If there are corrective measures to be taken, | 如果要采取什么应对措施 |
[18:51] | I shall take them myself. | 我也自会处理 |
[18:52] | – But I’ve… – I shall take them myself. | – 可我… – 我自会处理 |
[18:59] | Detective Bell invites us to a briefing by the ATF. | 贝尔警探要我们去听烟酒枪支局的报告 |
[19:02] | He thinks they may have identified the one-eyed man. | 说他们可能已经查到独眼人的身份了 |
[19:05] | Niko Buros. He’s a gunrunner. | 尼克·布洛斯 他是军火走私贩 |
[19:07] | Operates out of greater New York. | 是在大纽约地区活动 |
[19:09] | He lost his left eye in a shoot-out with a rival a few years ago. | 几年前被对手射瞎了左眼 |
[19:12] | The height and weight are both right. | 身高和体重都相符 |
[19:14] | Given everything you’ve uncovered about the officer that was killed, | 考虑到你们查到的 关于那个被害警察的事 |
[19:17] | I got to think he’s your guy. | 我相信这就是你们要找的人 |
[19:18] | Buros acquires guns in the States, | 布洛斯在国内收购枪支 |
[19:20] | then sells them to the Zeta cartel in Mexico. | 然后卖给墨西哥的贩毒集团 |
[19:22] | Specifically, a cell operating out of Veracruz. | 特别是在韦拉克鲁斯的一次交易 |
[19:25] | Buros supplies them with guns and, in exchange, | 布洛斯给他们提供枪支 作为交换 |
[19:27] | they provide him with drugs, which he then sells in the U.S. | 他们给他毒品 他再拿到美国贩卖 |
[19:30] | So he exports violence and imports misery. | 这么说他是出口暴力 进口不幸 |
[19:32] | Guy’s got serious street cred. | 他的圈里威信很高 |
[19:34] | He maintains it by doing his own dirty work. | 因为他会自己解决麻烦 |
[19:36] | ATF and DEA have been after him for years. | 烟酒枪支管理局和药监局盯了他很多年 |
[19:38] | Last month, we thought we had him. | 上个月 我们以为能抓住他了 |
[19:39] | We got a tip that he was operating out of a warehouse in Queens. | 我们有线索说他会在 皇后区的一个仓库里做交易 |
[19:43] | We raided the place, | 我们突袭了那里 |
[19:44] | captured almost a thousand weapons, arrested some of his crew. | 缴获了近一千支枪 抓了几个他的手下 |
[19:48] | Unfortunately, none of them are talking. | 不幸的是 他们都不肯交代 |
[19:49] | And there’s no evidence connecting Buros to that scene. | 而且现场没有证据证明和布洛斯有关 |
[19:53] | You think Flynn was selling his pilfered guns to Buros. | 你觉得弗林就是把偷来的枪卖给了他? |
[19:56] | This man is a bulk seller. | 这家伙是搞批发的 |
[19:57] | Why would 30-odd pistols be worth his time? | 30多把零散的手枪怎么值得他出马呢 |
[19:59] | The murdered cop, Flynn, he was a drug addict, right? | 被杀的警察弗林 他是个瘾君子对吗 |
[20:03] | Buros would have gotten those for a song. | 布洛斯要拿到这些东西易如反掌 |
[20:06] | All I know is your investigation may be our best chance | 我只知道只有你们的调查 才有可能 |
[20:09] | to tie him to something that actually sticks, so… | 将他同某些具体的罪名联系起来 |
[20:12] | whatever you need, | 所以无论你们有什么需要 |
[20:13] | ATF is at your disposal. | 烟酒枪支管理局都会协助 |
[20:16] | So Flynn needs money to keep himself in pills. | 所以弗林需要钱来买药 |
[20:19] | After he sells all his own stuff, | 他把自己的存货都卖光之后 |
[20:21] | he starts dipping into the armory at Rodman’s Neck, | 他开始偷窃罗德曼半岛的枪械库 |
[20:23] | sells what he takes to Buros. | 把拿出来的东西卖给布洛斯 |
[20:24] | Only, then he gets clean. | 只不过接着他戒毒了 |
[20:26] | And then he tells Buros the deal is off. | 然后他告诉布洛斯他不干了 |
[20:29] | Buros kills him out of anger. | 布洛斯一怒之下杀了他 |
[20:30] | Or to tie up loose ends. | 或者说是为了封他的口 |
[20:32] | It all makes sense, it just doesn’t help us locate Buros. | 这些都说得通 但没法帮我们找到布洛斯 |
[20:35] | “6.” Flynn’s dealer. | “6号” 弗林从他那儿买毒品 |
[20:38] | He’s the most likely connection | 他是最有可能将 |
[20:39] | between an international gunrunner and a druggie policeman, | 一个国际枪械贩子和一个吸毒警察 联系起来的人 |
[20:41] | is he not? | 对吗 |
[20:43] | Too bad Six is a name no one seems to recognize. | 只可惜似乎没有人认出了”6号”这个名字 |
[20:45] | We’ll keep running it down. | 我们会继续调查的 |
[20:46] | There’s a BOLO out on Buros | 已经发布了对布洛斯的全境通缉 |
[20:48] | and patrols in the areas he’s been known to frequent. | 而且派人去他常去的地方巡逻了 |
[20:50] | Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 谁知道呢 也许我们会走运 |
[20:55] | Half-caff, okay? | 半卡的 成吗 |
[20:56] | Last time, I was up all night. | 上次我一整晚睡不着 |
[21:09] | Excuse me. Officer? | 打扰了 警官 |
[21:33] | We’re sure it was Buros. | 我们确定这是布洛斯干的 |
[21:34] | Preliminary ballistics says it was the same gun. | 初步弹道分析报告证明 是同一把枪 |
[21:36] | We also got a partial print off one of the shell casings. | 子弹壳上找到了部分指纹 |
[21:39] | And just for good measure, CSU found a few more white threads, | 另外 犯罪现场小组 还找到了几丝白线 |
[21:43] | just like the ones from that boot print at the scene of Flynn’s murder. | 就和弗林谋杀现场 那个靴子印里找到的一样 |
[21:46] | Lab says it’s a blown polyester fiber, | 实验室说这是吹聚酯纤维 |
[21:49] | the kind you’d find in hypoallergenic pillows, | 就像是低敏枕头里用的 |
[21:51] | stuffed animals, winter coat lining. | 填充毛绒玩具 冬衣衬里 |
[21:53] | We know it’s him. We just don’t know why he’s doing this. | 我们知道是他 只是不知道他为什么要这么做 |
[21:56] | Well, maybe it’s like you said last night. | 也许就和你昨晚说的一样 |
[21:58] | He’s declaring war on the department. | 他准备向这个部门宣战 |
[22:00] | No, I think the ATF agent was right. | 不 我觉得烟酒枪支管理局探员说的没错 |
[22:03] | Buros was buying Flynn’s guns, | 布洛斯购买了弗林的枪 |
[22:05] | and something went south between them. | 然后他俩不知怎么起了冲突 |
[22:06] | So you’re wondering if Officer Hatem had something to do with it. | 所以你在好奇哈特姆警官 是否同此事相关 |
[22:09] | After everything that happened last couple of days, | 鉴于最近几天发生的事情 |
[22:11] | we got to at least consider it. | 我们至少得考虑这种可能性 |
[22:13] | If he was involved, | 如果他牵扯其中 |
[22:15] | the department is busy prepping | 那这个部门又忙着 |
[22:17] | another inspector’s funeral for another dirty cop. | 要给另一位坏警察准备警长级别的葬礼了 |
[22:20] | Obviously we got to find Buros. | 显然我们得找到布洛斯 |
[22:23] | But the funeral prep isn’t helping. | 但葬礼的准备活动对此帮不上忙 |
[22:25] | I mean, everyone’s partnering up again, the vigils are back on. | 大家都两两配对 又要重新开始守夜 |
[22:28] | We’re stretched thin. | 我们得人手不够 |
[22:29] | At least the family’s pushing for a quick burial. | 至少他的家人催着要早点下葬 |
[22:31] | If you want, | 如果你需要的话 |
[22:32] | I can stay and help you find a connection between Hatem and Flynn. | 我可以留下来 帮你找到哈特姆和弗林间的关系 |
[22:34] | Assuming there is one. | 假设他俩有关的话 |
[22:36] | For the sake of Hatem’s family, I hope there isn’t. | 从哈特姆家人的角度着想 我希望他俩无关 |
[22:51] | Daren? | 达伦? |
[22:53] | Yeah, hi. I was hoping we might, um, just have a chat? | 你好 我在想咱俩能谈谈吗 |
[22:58] | It’s Sherlock, right? | 你叫夏洛克 对吗 |
[22:59] | You, uh, you usually come to the late meeting. | 你一般是晚上来的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, well, when the mood takes me, I come to this one as well. | 对 心情好的时候 我也这时候来 |
[23:05] | Remember seeing you here a few times. | 我记得在这里见到过你几次 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, we should… | 我们该进去了 |
[23:09] | we should probably head in before all the donuts are gone. | 不然甜甜圈都吃完了 |
[23:11] | “Brain Attic” “Brain Attic”. | |
[23:15] | Something I once shared with the group. | 这是我在互助小组里说过的东西 |
[23:17] | My personal theory on how the brain is like an attic. | 我个人的理论 认为大脑就像是阁楼 |
[23:20] | It should not be cluttered with useless facts. | 它不应该被无用的信息占满 |
[23:23] | If memory serves, | 如果我没记错 |
[23:23] | I was sharing how it pertained to my sobriety | 我当时对大家说 我的大脑属于我的清醒意识 |
[23:25] | and how my fears and failures were things to be put to one side. | 而我的恐惧和失败 应该被清理出去 |
[23:31] | I’d like you to take it down. | 我希望你能把它关闭掉 |
[23:33] | Take down what? | 关闭掉什么 |
[23:34] | The page that you maintain. | 你维护的那个网站 |
[23:36] | The one you’ve plastered with my thoughts. | 你用我的思想装点的网站 |
[23:39] | You’re different. | 你很与众不同 |
[23:41] | You get that, right? | 你自己也知道 对吗 |
[23:42] | The things you say here… | 你在那儿说的话 |
[23:45] | You have this way of looking at things… | 你对事物的看法 |
[23:47] | I’m a drug addict, Daren. | 我是个瘾君子 达伦 |
[23:50] | My thoughts on sobriety are no more remarkable than your own. | 我对清醒意识的看法 同你自己的相比 并无过人之处 |
[23:54] | A few months ago, I came this close to using. | 几个月前 我差一点点就复吸了 |
[23:58] | My mom had just passed away, | 我妈妈刚去世 |
[24:00] | and I-I kept telling myself I just need this now. | 而我一直告诉我自己 我只是现在有需要 |
[24:03] | This one time I deserve this. | 这一次 我应该吸 |
[24:06] | But then, out of nowhere, | 但不知怎么的 |
[24:07] | I remembered something you said about staying clean. | 我想起了 你说你坚持不吸毒的事情 |
[24:11] | “I must never make exceptions. | “我绝不能给自己找借口” |
[24:14] | An exception disproves the rule.” | “借口会让规则失去意义” |
[24:17] | And then I started remembering other things you said, | 接着我想起了你说的其他事情 |
[24:19] | and… I don’t know, I… I didn’t need the drugs anymore. | 我不知怎么的 就不需要毒品了 |
[24:23] | I could see clearly, and it was all thanks to you. | 我看事情的眼光更清晰了 这都是多亏了你 |
[24:27] | Well, I appreciate that. | 我很感动 |
[24:28] | But nevertheless… | 但是 |
[24:29] | It’s not just me. People go to BrainAttic every day. | 不仅仅是我 大家每天都访问大脑阁楼 |
[24:31] | They-they leave comments. It’s helping them. | 他们留言 这个网站帮助了他们 |
[24:34] | I’d still like you to take it down, Daren. | 我依然希望你能把它关闭 达伦 |
[24:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:38] | These meetings were very difficult for me in the beginning. | 因为一开始的时候 互助会对我来说是很难接受的 |
[24:42] | I’m not a man prone to sharing my secrets. | 我不是个喜欢分享秘密的人 |
[24:46] | I was very, very skeptical that what | 我很怀疑我在这里说的话 |
[24:48] | was shared here would stay here. | 会不会被别人说出去 |
[24:52] | But over time, I saw how useful it could be. | 但时间过去之后 我发觉这里对我来说多有用 |
[24:55] | I grew comfortable. | 我慢慢习惯了 |
[24:57] | And I got better. | 状态也更好了 |
[25:00] | I need it, Daren. | 我需要这里 达伦 |
[25:03] | The anonymity. | 匿名机制 |
[25:05] | I need to know that these rooms are a vault. | 我需要知道这些房间就像是保险柜 |
[25:09] | Without it, well, | 如果不能保证这一点 |
[25:10] | I fear I would no longer be able to attend the meetings. | 我恐怕再也不能来参加互助会了 |
[25:13] | Without the meetings… | 而少了互助会… |
[25:14] | BrainAttic can help people. | BrainAttic可以帮助别人 |
[25:16] | I… I’m keeping it. | 我要保留 |
[25:30] | Your wife, does she know about the affair? | 你妻子 她知道你的外遇么 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:33] | The affair. I know about it. Does she? | 外遇 我知道 她知道吗 |
[25:37] | You might recall from my shares that I’m quite observant. | 你也许会记得我曾说过 我的观察力颇好 |
[25:40] | In actual fact, when I’m in these hallowed environs, | 其实 当我处于这种神圣的环境中时 |
[25:42] | I deliberately tamp down | 刻意压抑了我的能力 |
[25:43] | my abilities so as not to violate my fellows’ privacy. | 好不要去侵犯我的同伴们的隐私 |
[25:46] | It just doesn’t seem fair to me, you see. | 在我看来这不公平 |
[25:48] | Knowing more about them than they’ve chosen to volunteer. | 知道一些他们主动分享给大家的事情 |
[25:51] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没有外遇 |
[25:53] | Judging by the flush on your face and the tang on your breath, | 从你脸上的红晕和口气中的味道可以看出 |
[25:55] | you took the anti-impotence drug Sildenafil | 你在过去两个小时内服用了 |
[25:57] | sometime in the last two hours. | 抗阳痿的药物西地那非 |
[25:59] | The fresh chafing on your ring finger indicates | 你无名指上新磨出来的痕迹标明 |
[26:01] | that you removed and then replaced | 你在同样的时间段内 |
[26:02] | your wedding ring in the same time frame. | 脱掉又重新戴上了你的婚戒 |
[26:04] | I can also detect the scent of two perfumes on your skin. | 我还可以闻到你的皮肤上 有两种香水的味道 |
[26:08] | So, tell me, Daren, | 告诉我 达伦 |
[26:10] | if I was to make an appearance at your home or at your workplace, | 要是我在你家 或是你的工作场所出现 |
[26:13] | how many more skeletons do you suppose would come tumbling out of your closet? | 你还会有多少秘密浮出水面 |
[26:20] | I don’t care about your affair. | 我不在乎你是否有外遇 |
[26:22] | I care about your sobriety. | 我在乎你是否清醒 |
[26:26] | And I depend on every member in this group, including you, | 而我需要这个小组里的每一个人 包括你 |
[26:31] | to care about mine. | 来在乎我是否保持清醒 |
[26:50] | We are so sorry to hear about your nephew. | 你外甥的事情我们很抱歉 |
[26:54] | It makes me sick. | 想到就让我恶心 |
[26:57] | Casey was a very good boy. | 凯西是个好孩子 |
[26:59] | He made us all very proud. | 让我们都很骄傲 |
[27:00] | Unlike that piece of garbage who got shot. | 不像那个被打死的垃圾 |
[27:03] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[27:04] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[27:06] | He was desked at the main building for a few months. | 他在主楼坐了几个月办公室 |
[27:09] | I didn’t see him very much, but… | 我不常见到他 但是 |
[27:11] | he obviously spent some time here. | 他在这儿明显花了很多时间 |
[27:15] | I was the one doing the inventory the other day. | 有一天我去盘点 |
[27:17] | I found all the fakes he’d left. | 我发现他做的各种假 |
[27:19] | Actually, the guns are the reason we’re here. | 其实 我们来的理由就是因为枪 |
[27:22] | The press doesn’t know, but we’re investigating | 媒体还不知道 但我们正在调查 |
[27:24] | the possibility Flynn was killed by the man he sold them to. | 弗林是否有可能 被购买他枪的人所杀 |
[27:27] | I don’t understand. Why would that guy come after…? | 我不明白 为什么那家伙会… |
[27:30] | You think Casey was in on this, too? | 你们觉得凯西和这个也有关系吗 |
[27:32] | Look, Flynn worked here. | 你瞧 弗林在这里工作 |
[27:34] | You’re the second victim’s uncle. | 而你是第二个受害者的舅舅 |
[27:35] | Sons of bitches. | 两个混蛋 |
[27:37] | My nephew is dead. | 我外甥死了 |
[27:40] | My sister’s world has just ended. | 我姐姐的世界刚刚终结 |
[27:42] | And you come in here and you throw accusations? | 你们来这里就胡说八道吗 |
[27:45] | Maybe I’m dirty, too. | 也许我也是坏警察 |
[27:47] | I helped Flynn rip this place off, and then, | 我帮着弗林挖空了这个地方 |
[27:50] | for no good reason, pulled Casey in. | 然后无缘无故地把凯西扯了进来 |
[27:52] | No one is accusing you of anything, | 没有人说你做了什么 |
[27:55] | but you’re the only connection we could | 但我们在两名受害者间 |
[27:56] | find between the two victims. | 只找到你这个联系 |
[27:57] | We just wanted to know if they knew each other. | 我们只是想知道 他俩是否认识彼此 |
[27:59] | They didn’t. | 不认识 |
[28:00] | There’s no connection. | 没有联系 |
[28:01] | We’re just trying to find the man who killed two cops. | 我们只是想抓到杀死两名警察的家伙 |
[28:03] | You’re trying to find the man who killed one cop. | 你们是要抓到杀了一名警察的家伙 |
[28:05] | Casey. | 杀了凯西的 |
[28:08] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, please. I have a lot of work to do. | 现在 不介意的话 我还有工作要做 |
[28:12] | I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. | 我明天还要参加葬礼 |
[28:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:21] | I’ve had no more success at discerning a meaningful connection | 我并没有比你找到更多的 |
[28:23] | between Officers Hatem and Flynn than you. | 哈特姆警官同弗林之间的联系 |
[28:26] | I’ve looked at familial relationships, social networks. | 我查过了家族亲戚 社交网络 |
[28:29] | I’ve even set some of my best Irregulars to the problem, | 还派了我最好的私家军队出马 |
[28:32] | all to no avail. | 都一无所获 |
[28:33] | So now I’m practicing my own variation of Kyudo. | 现在我在操练 我独家版本的弓道 |
[28:37] | The martial art commonly known as Zen archery. | 这种武术通常被称为禅之弓 |
[28:40] | The objective is to achieve mushin– a state of mindless mindfulness, | 目标是进入无心状态 也就是有意识的无意识 |
[28:44] | in which the target and the archer become one. | 让目标和弓手二者合一 |
[28:46] | Now, I have neither arrow nor bow, | 我既然没有弓也没有箭 |
[28:49] | so I’m using my blowpipe to establish | 我只能用吹箭筒来作为 |
[28:51] | a mental breach between myself and the puzzle. | 我自身和谜题之间的物质媒介 |
[28:54] | As far as I can tell, everything Hatem’s uncle said was true. | 我只知道 哈特姆舅舅说的都是真的 |
[28:57] | Comes from a family of cops, | 他们一家都是警察 |
[28:58] | no enemies, no criminal background. | 没有敌人 没有犯罪背景 |
[29:01] | But his killer Buros could not have picked him at random. | 但杀死他的布洛斯不可能 是随机把他挑选出来的 |
[29:04] | It’s pretty hard to imagine. | 这种情况很难想象 |
[29:06] | Well, at least the department can go ahead | 至少这一次警局可以放心地 |
[29:08] | with the inspector’s funeral this time. | 办警长级别的葬礼了 |
[29:09] | Would’ve been pretty scandalous if they had to cancel two in a week. | 要是一周取消两个那也太难看了 |
[29:13] | Two is not the number that consumes me. | 让我百思不得其解的数字并非是二 |
[29:17] | I still believe the mysterious Six | 我依然相信神秘的6号 |
[29:19] | is the bridge between Flynn and Buros. | 是弗林同布洛斯之间的桥梁 |
[29:22] | Unfortunately, not a single drug dealer in the New York | 不幸的是 纽约之内没有一个毒贩 |
[29:25] | area seems to use the name Six. | 用6号作为名号 |
[29:26] | Frustrating. | 让我困扰不已啊 |
[29:28] | How is your mindfulness right now? | 你的意识状态如何了 |
[29:31] | Can I go in there and get my glasses without being shot? | 我能进去拿眼镜 而不会被射中吗 |
[29:39] | Did you go to a meeting this morning? | 你今天早上去互助会了吗 |
[29:40] | I did. | 去了 |
[29:41] | Was our friend there? | 碰到咱们的朋友了吗 |
[29:43] | Anonymity, Kitty– you really must look it up. | 匿名 凯蒂 你真得翻翻字典查一下这个词的意思 |
[29:45] | Watson, if you please. | 华生 请让一下 |
[29:49] | Alec played football all his life. | 亚历克一直在打橄榄球 |
[29:50] | High school, college. | 高中 大学 |
[29:52] | Your point? | 你想表达的意思是? |
[29:53] | Players sometimes call their teammates by their numbers. | 运动员有的时候用球衣号码称呼队友 |
[29:56] | What if “Six” isn’t a street name at all? | 要是 “6” 压根不是诨名呢? |
[30:03] | Mr. Riggs. | 里格斯先生 |
[30:06] | Apologies for keeping you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[30:07] | We were out readying for a funeral when we heard that you’d been located. | 找到你的时候我们正在为同事准备葬礼 |
[30:12] | Well, it says here you got pulled over with almost 500 oxy pills in your vehicle. | 好的 听说你车上被查出500颗”欧治” |
[30:17] | It’s not good, Charlie. | 这可不太妙啊 查理 |
[30:18] | Like I told the first guy, I… | 就像我和之前那哥们说的 我… |
[30:20] | You were holding them for a friend. We heard. | 你提供给你的一个朋友 我们听说了 |
[30:23] | Here’s the thing. | 现在问题来了 |
[30:24] | We need information. | 我们需要信息 |
[30:26] | You help us, maybe we can help you. | 你帮我们的忙 说不定我们也能帮上你 |
[30:29] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[30:30] | You went to high school with Alec Flynn? | 你和亚历克·弗林上同一所高中? |
[30:33] | Did you not play football together? | 你们不是还一起玩橄榄球吗? |
[30:35] | You were the punter, number six? | 你是弃踢手 6号球员? |
[30:37] | – So? – So, I don’t know if you heard, | – 所以? – 所以 我不知道你听说没有 |
[30:39] | but your buddy Alec got gunned down this week. | 但是亚历克这周遭到枪袭而死了 |
[30:42] | We think the shooter’s a guy by the name of Buros. | 我们认为凶手是一个名叫布洛斯的家伙 |
[30:45] | You dealt drugs at high school. | 你在中学的时候就开始经销毒品 |
[30:47] | You were expelled for that in 2002, | 因为这个缘故在2002年被退学 |
[30:49] | so you graduated from selling to teenagers to selling to adults. | 所以你从向青少年销毒毕业 成为以成年人为顾客群的贩毒者 |
[30:53] | Alec was one of them, eventually. | 亚历克最终成为了瘾君子的一员 |
[30:56] | Now, he needed pills to fuel his addiction. | 他需要药丸来满足毒瘾 |
[30:58] | But he was a cop, so he couldn’t go to | 但是因为自身警察的身份 |
[31:00] | any random dealer on the street. | 他不能随意向街上的毒贩伸手 |
[31:01] | So, he went to the first one he ever knew– you. | 所以他找到了自己认识的 第一个贩毒者– 你 |
[31:05] | We want to know how he got tied up with Buros. | 我们想知道他是怎么和布洛斯扯上关系的 |
[31:10] | Alec was out of control, okay? | 亚历克的毒瘾失控了 知道吗? |
[31:13] | His habit was up to 2,000 a week. | 按他的习惯来 一周得花费2,000美元的毒品 |
[31:16] | And those were friend prices. | 那还是友情价了 |
[31:18] | One day, he offered me his police gun. | 有一天 他把配枪给了我 |
[31:21] | Said it had a street value of a thousand bucks, so I took it. | 说那把枪市值1千美元 所以我就收下了 |
[31:24] | I reached out to a friend of a friend who knew Niko. | 然后我就找到了一个朋友的朋友 他认识尼克 |
[31:27] | He told me he’d buy all the guns I could get my hands on. | 他说我能有多少枪 他都能吃进 |
[31:31] | I told Alec. | 我把原话告诉了亚历克 |
[31:34] | And he took it from there. | 接下来的事就由他自己接洽了 |
[31:35] | Why did he execute Alec? | 他为什么要杀亚历克 |
[31:40] | A few weeks ago, Niko had asked for a meet with him. | 几周前 尼克要求见他 |
[31:44] | He said the ATF had seized one of his stashes. | 他说烟酒枪支管理局 已经掌握了他的一个藏匿点 |
[31:48] | He wanted more guns. | 他要更多的枪支 |
[31:50] | But Alec told him he was through. | 但是亚历克告诉他他不干了 |
[31:52] | He’d cleaned up. | 他收手了 |
[31:54] | Armory was closed for business. | 军械库因商业原因关闭了 |
[31:59] | Niko was ticked. | 尼克被气坏了 |
[32:01] | And not just at Alec. | 不只是对亚历克 |
[32:02] | I spent the next few days trying to figure | 接下来的几天我冥思苦想了一番 |
[32:04] | out other ways to get him the guns. | 如何通过其他途径帮他找枪 |
[32:07] | Then the next time I saw him, he said it was all good. | 我再见到他的时候 他说一切都好 |
[32:09] | Just like that? | 就那样? |
[32:10] | He said he figured out some way to make a huge score. | 他说他找到一个办法获得大量货源 |
[32:13] | What kind of score? | 什么办法? |
[32:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:17] | But he said something weird, something like… | 但是他说了几句很奇怪的话 好像是… |
[32:20] | uh, there was more than one way to use a guy like Alec. | 他说的好像是 要利用亚历克这样的人不只有一种办法 |
[32:23] | That’s the last time I saw him. | 那次就是我最后一次见他了 |
[32:33] | You need to send all available resources to Rodman’s Neck. | 你必须把所有人员派到罗德曼半岛 |
[32:36] | – What? – I know why Buros killed Flynn and Hatem. | – 什么? – 我知道为什么布洛斯要杀死弗林还有哈特姆了 |
[32:39] | Each murder was meant to facilitate a heist. | 两件凶杀案都是为了使抢夺便利化 |
[32:41] | – Of what? – Guns. | – 抢什么? – 枪支 |
[32:43] | He must have found out through his dealings with Flynn | 他肯定是在和弗林的交易中发现 |
[32:45] | that there were millions of dollars worth of weapons at Rodman’s Neck, | 罗德曼半岛有几百万价值的武器 |
[32:48] | and he decided to rob it. | 并且决定抢夺那些枪支 |
[32:49] | Only one problem: | 只是有一个问题 |
[32:50] | the facility is at all times heavily populated by the NYPD. | 目标设施 总是有很多纽约警员驻守 |
[32:53] | He needed a way to draw them off. | 他需要想办法驱散碍事的人 |
[32:55] | An inspector’s funeral. | 一个高规格的葬礼 |
[32:57] | Buros did not kill Flynn for revenge, | 布洛斯之所以杀弗林不是为了报复 |
[32:59] | he killed him for his funeral. | 只是为了利用他的葬礼 |
[33:00] | He knew that there would be thousands of police in attendance. | 他知道到时候会有几千个警员出席 |
[33:02] | More specifically, the armory would be undermanned and vulnerable. | 更重要的是军械库 会人手不足 容易攻破 |
[33:06] | Only, Flynn’s crimes came to light after his death. | 只是之后弗林的罪责浮出水面 |
[33:08] | He was disgraced, and his ceremony canceled. | 名声扫地 典礼也被取消 |
[33:10] | So Buros killed another cop | 所以布洛斯也杀了另一个 |
[33:11] | with a connection to Rodman’s Neck. | 和罗德曼半岛有关联的警员 |
[33:13] | His funeral is about to begin. | 他的葬礼就要开始了 |
[33:14] | The robbery may already be underway. | 抢夺行动可能已经开始进行了 |
[33:19] | Get ESU on the line. | 通知紧急勤务小组 |
[33:20] | Tell them someone’s raiding their damn armory. | 告诉他们有人要袭击军械库 |
[33:52] | Sources say that thieves got away with over a million | 有消息称窃贼带着价值一百万的 |
[33:56] | dollars in military-grade weaponry, | 军用等级武器逃走了 |
[33:58] | including sniper rifles, | 其中包括喷火枪 |
[33:59] | assault rifles and even a grenade launcher. | 突击步枪类 甚至还有枪榴弹发射器 |
[34:02] | The gang of gun thieves are reportedly led by a man named… | 枪械大盗团伙据报告由一位名叫… |
[34:05] | This is the same news report as before. | 这和之前那则新闻一样 |
[34:07] | You’re wallowing. | 你有点沉迷了 |
[34:09] | I’m giving myself a much-needed dose of self-recrimination. | 我在给自己提供急需的自我责备 |
[34:14] | Should have been quicker with my deductions. | 应该更快推出结论的 |
[34:17] | And I might have prevented this. | 那样就可以避免这种后果了 |
[34:20] | Right. Because it’s all on you. | 对 因为都是你的责任 |
[34:25] | If the BrainAttic stuff’s still distracting you, | 如果那个BrainAttic的事还在让你烦心 |
[34:27] | it shouldn’t. | 那大可不必 |
[34:28] | Tried pulling it up earlier; | 我之前就想跟你说来着 |
[34:30] | there’s nothing there now but two words in big bold letters: | 现在网页上就只剩下四个大字了 |
[34:33] | “I’m sorry”. | “我很抱歉” |
[34:39] | Thought you might want some of the pizza that Watson brought. | 你想不想来点华生买的披萨 |
[34:47] | It’s strange, you know? | 感觉很奇怪 你知道吗? |
[34:51] | To be found unique in the setting of a meeting. | 在互助会里被认为是特殊的 |
[34:55] | To stand out. | 突出的 |
[35:00] | It’s the one area of my life I feel part of the crowd. | 这是我生命中遇到的 第一个让我感觉身处人群之中的领域 |
[35:07] | We’re going over the board again, if you’re interested. | 如果你愿意 我们还是不要再想这件事情了 |
[35:20] | I think I might have found something. | 我想我们可能发现了什么 |
[35:22] | Remember those white poly fibers at both crime scenes? | 还记得在两个犯罪现场都出现过的 聚乙烯纤维吗? |
[35:26] | They helped confirm that Buros was there, | 它们帮助我们确认了 布洛斯当时人在现场 |
[35:27] | but the lab never identified their source. | 但是实验室一直没有发现它们的来源 |
[35:30] | It could have been anything though. | 可能来自任何地方 |
[35:32] | A car seat, a pillow. | 车上的座椅 枕头 |
[35:33] | His favorite stuffed teddy bear. | 他最喜欢的泰迪熊 |
[35:35] | Okay, this is a stockpile | 好的 这是烟酒枪支管理局 |
[35:36] | the ATF seized from Buros’s warehouse a month ago. | 一个月前在布洛斯的仓库中找到的储备物资 |
[35:39] | Tell me if anything jumps out at you. | 告诉我你们脑中跳出来了什么 |
[35:43] | Those knives are odd. | 这些刀子很奇怪 |
[35:44] | They’re single-edged, there’s no point at the tips. | 只有单面刀片 这边几乎没有锋利的部分 |
[35:46] | Those are upholstery knives. | 它们是装饰用刀 |
[35:47] | Used to cut foam for furniture cushions. | 用来切割用于家具和垫子的泡沫 |
[35:49] | I think that’s where the fibers came from. | 我想那些纤维就是这里来的 |
[35:52] | You think he’s cutting up furniture to smuggle the guns. | 你认为他在掏空家具藏枪支 |
[35:54] | Well, you could hide two dozen pistols in one couch, | 是的 用一条长沙发可以藏两打枪支呢 |
[35:59] | a few bigger ones, wrap the whole thing in plastic, | 大家伙的话数量就少点 |
[36:00] | and send it all south. | 然后整个包在塑料里往南边运 |
[36:02] | Well done, Watson. | 干得好 华生 |
[36:04] | You have found something that the ATF did not. | 你找出来烟酒枪支管理局的疏漏 |
[36:06] | Question is: where is Buros now? | 问题是: 布洛斯现在人在? |
[36:09] | Well, he’s smart. | 他人很聪明 |
[36:10] | He knows that all the policemen in the state are looking for him. | 他明白现在全纽约的警力都在追捕他 |
[36:13] | If I were him, I’d lie low. | 如果我是他 我会低调地躲起来 |
[36:14] | I’d stash the guns and wait for the heat to die down. | 把枪支藏一阵子等风头过去 |
[36:18] | You’re assuming that he can wait at all. | 你的想法是在假设他还有耐心等 |
[36:20] | A newswoman was reviewing the timeline of | 一个女新闻播报员总结了 |
[36:22] | Buros’s crimes earlier. | 布洛斯之前的犯罪时间线 |
[36:25] | She reeled at the alacrity with which he gunned down two police officers. | 她指出布洛斯迅速地杀害了两名警员 |
[36:29] | Casey Hatem was killed just 48 hours after Alec Flynn. | 凯西·哈特姆在亚历克·弗林遇害后 48小时就被杀身亡 |
[36:32] | But perhaps that’s not the timeline that matters. | 但是也许重要的不是时间线 |
[36:34] | Perhaps what matters is that Hatem was killed a mere 90 minutes | 可能问题所在是 哈特姆在弗林的葬礼被取消 |
[36:39] | after the cancelation of Flynn’s funeral was announced. | 90分钟后就遇害 |
[36:42] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这和事件有什么关系吗? |
[36:44] | As you pointed out, Buros was the most wanted of wanted men. | 就如同你指出的 布洛斯是现在通缉得最紧的罪犯 |
[36:47] | Killing two patrolmen in such rapid succession was dangerous. | 连续杀害两名巡警风险如此之大 |
[36:50] | Foolhardy. So, why take the risk? | 简直有勇无谋 那么为什么挺而走险? |
[36:53] | So, what are you saying? | 那么 你说是? |
[36:54] | You think that he was working off of some sort of deadline? | 你认为他在完成某个有时间限制的任务? |
[36:57] | We know a very large stash of his weapons | 我们知道他有一些枪支存货 |
[36:59] | was seized less than a month ago. | 是在一个月内入手的 |
[37:01] | What if he’d already made arrangements to transport them? | 要是他已经准备好要运送那些枪支了呢? |
[37:03] | Furthermore, what if his customers were | 再进一步讲 要是他的顾客 |
[37:04] | not the kind of people to be kept waiting? | 不是那种愿意久等的人呢? |
[37:06] | A drug cartel in Veracruz, for example. | 比如一个韦拉克鲁斯的毒品组织 |
[37:08] | He’s left fibers at two separate crime scenes. | 他在两个犯罪现场留下了纤维 |
[37:10] | He’s practically shedding them. | 实际上是从他身上掉落的 |
[37:12] | I submit he’s been working furiously to | 我认为他在十分急切地为 |
[37:15] | create hidey-holes for the NYPD’s guns. | 纽约警方的枪支制造隐藏点 |
[37:17] | He’s been carving up cushions before he | 他一直在掏空垫子用于藏匿 |
[37:19] | even committed the robbery. | 这项作业甚至可能发生在抢案之前 |
[37:21] | Maybe that’s because the weapon’s mode | 也许是因为武器运输模式 |
[37:23] | of transportation has a very strict departure time. | 有严格的运出时间限制 |
[37:25] | Well, he can’t be sending them in small planes, obviously. | 好吧 很明显他没办法用小型飞机运载 |
[37:27] | Not if he’s hiding them in sofas. | 如果他是借助沙发藏匿的话 |
[37:29] | And a truck could leave any time it wanted. | 而卡车的运输时间随时都可以 |
[37:31] | So that leaves cargo ships. | 所以只剩船只这个选项了 |
[37:32] | Could it be that finding Mr. Buros is as | 所以可以说现在要找到布洛斯先生 |
[37:35] | simple as identifying one | 就是要找到一艘 |
[37:36] | which is departing for Veracruz | 前往韦拉克鲁斯 |
[37:37] | with a manifest that includes a shipment of furniture? | 并且货物清单上有家具的船只了 |
[38:05] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动! 别动! |
[38:06] | There’s a gun! Watch his hands! Hands! | 这里有一把枪! 小心他的手! 手! |
[38:13] | Niko Buros, you’re under arrest. | 尼克·布洛斯 你被捕了 |
[38:18] | Hope you didn’t mind the wake-up call. | 希望你不介意我们的起床唤醒电话服务 |
[38:20] | Your buddy, DeMarco, | 你的哥们 德马科 |
[38:22] | the one who brought the guns to the port this morning, | 今天早上 带枪支上船的那个人 |
[38:24] | he gave us your number after we scooped him up. | 在我们逮到他后给了你的电话 |
[38:26] | We pinged it to get your location. | 然后我们追踪到了你的位置 |
[38:27] | Cuffs are too tight, man. | 手铐太紧了 伙计 |
[38:29] | You noticed. Good. | 你注意到了 很好 |
[38:31] | They belonged to Casey Hatem, | 它属于凯西·哈特姆 |
[38:32] | the cop you murdered in Queens the other night. | 你那天晚上在皇后区那边杀害的警察 |
[38:35] | Get used to them; you’re gonna be wearing them a lot. | 好好习惯它 你会经常戴着它的 |
[38:36] | Every time you get transported, | 每次你被转移 |
[38:37] | every time you go to court, he’s gonna be with you. | 每次你上法庭的时候 它都会陪着你 |
[38:40] | That supposed to scare me? | 你想吓我吗? |
[38:43] | It’s supposed to remind you, Niko, about what you did. | 你应该记住 尼克 记住你的所做所为 |
[38:46] | Who you hurt. | 你伤害的人 |
[38:47] | But don’t worry, if the cuffs don’t work, | 别担心 如果手铐成效不够的话 |
[38:49] | we’ll find other ways. | 我们会找到其他方式的 |
[39:42] | It’s hard… | 孤独的感觉… |
[39:49] | …feeling alone. | …很难熬 |
[39:52] | Even when I’m around my family, my friends. | 即使我身在我的家庭 我的朋友的周围 |
[39:56] | Some of them know what I went through. | 他们有些人知道我经历了什么 |
[39:59] | What I’m still going through. | 我还在经历什么 |
[40:02] | But they don’t get it, not really. | 但是他们不能感同身受 |
[40:05] | That’s why I’m so glad for the meetings. | 所以我很高兴能有这类的聚会 |
[40:08] | For all of you. | 很高兴有你们大家 |
[40:10] | You may not be family, | 我们可能不是一个家庭 |
[40:12] | but to me you’re just as important. | 但是你们和我的家庭一样重要 |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:22] | I-I’ve got nothing I want to share tonight. Thank you. | 我 我今晚没什么要分享的 谢谢你们 |
[40:30] | Let’s open it up to a show of hands. | 畅所欲言吧 你们可以举手示意 |
[40:36] | My name is George. | 我叫乔治 |
[40:39] | – And I’m an addict. – Hello, George. | – 我是个上瘾者 – 你好 乔治 |
[40:49] | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者] 或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com |