时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How much heroin is that? | 这是多少海洛因 |
[00:04] | Oh, it’s enough. | 够多了 |
[00:09] | British intelligence isn’t here to arrest me. | 英国情报局不是来逮捕我的 |
[00:12] | I am British intelligence. | 我就是英国情报局的 |
[00:14] | – Tell me about Sudomo Han. – About three years ago, | -告诉我苏多摩·韩的事 -大约三年前 |
[00:17] | when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use, | 当时夏洛克正值毒瘾的高峰期 |
[00:19] | Han approached him to act as a sort of | 韩找上他 让他做个 |
[00:21] | confidential courier. | 秘密送货人 |
[00:23] | Sherlock took the job? | 夏洛克接了这活 |
[00:24] | Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn’t realize | 不幸的是 夏洛克没想到 |
[00:26] | was that Han was financing a terrorist plot. | 韩是在赞助一次恐怖袭击阴谋 |
[00:29] | In other words, everything that you did for MI6 | 也就是说 你为军情六处做的所有事 |
[00:32] | was all to protect Sherlock. | 全是为了保护夏洛克 |
[00:34] | Sherrington. | 谢林顿 |
[00:35] | You must be the handler. | 你一定是那位上线了 |
[00:36] | I have a case, | 我有一个案子 |
[00:38] | I think you’d call it. | 你应该喜欢这么称呼 |
[00:39] | Arthur Cadogan West. | 亚瑟·卡多根·韦斯特 |
[00:41] | Two gunshots to the chest. | 胸部中了两枪致死 |
[00:43] | Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6. | 亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内鬼 |
[00:46] | Whoever stole his arms wanted these numbers. | 不管是谁卸下了他的双臂 是为了拿到这些数字 |
[00:49] | West thought they were proof of the mole’s existence. | 韦斯特认为那是内鬼存在的证据 |
[00:51] | Work for us, Sherlock. | 帮帮我们 夏洛克 |
[00:52] | Officially. | 我是说正式的 |
[00:54] | Permanently. | 永久的那种 |
[00:56] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[00:57] | – Of? – The brownstone. | -搬出哪里 -搬出褐石屋 |
[00:59] | I need to get my own place. It’s time. | 我需要自己的空间 是时候了 |
[01:03] | Good God, man. | 老天啊 |
[01:04] | Sherlock, what are you doing here?! | 夏洛克 你来这干什么 |
[01:06] | It’s quite simple. | 简单极了 |
[01:08] | You’re being framed… | 你被陷害了 |
[01:10] | for murder and treason. | 谋杀及叛国罪 |
[01:14] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[01:15] | What part of “you’re being frame”” | “你被陷害了”这句话 |
[01:16] | do you not understand? | 哪个词你听不懂 |
[01:17] | For treason? For murder? | 叛国罪和谋杀罪吗 |
[01:19] | Arthur West thought there was a mole inside MI6. | 亚瑟·韦斯特认定军情六处有内鬼 |
[01:21] | Are you saying that the mole is framing Mycroft? | 你是说是这个内鬼陷害麦考夫吗 |
[01:23] | Quite successfully, as it turns out. | 从结果来看 非常成功 |
[01:24] | Bollocks! | 胡说八道 |
[01:25] | You realized Joan was here | 你发现乔恩在我这 |
[01:26] | and you manufactured a reason to intervene. | 所以千方百计来找麻烦 |
[01:28] | When MI6 asked you to join them, | 军情六处请你加入的时候 |
[01:30] | did they tell you you’d be an asset or just as ass? | 他们说你是有用的人 还是无用的垃圾 |
[01:32] | Okay. Back up. | 好了 冷静点 |
[01:33] | You said the gun that was used to kill West just turned up? | 你说警察找到了杀死韦斯特的枪吗 |
[01:35] | Obviously planted by the mole. | 显然是内鬼故意栽赃的 |
[01:37] | Wait, you said my prints were on it. | 慢着 你说上面有我的指纹 |
[01:38] | That’s impossible. | 这绝不可能 |
[01:39] | I’ve only ever handled my own weapon. | 我只拿过自己的枪 |
[01:41] | Fingerprint transference would be child’s play | 转移指纹对于训练有素的间谍来说 |
[01:43] | to a well-trained spy, and if you don’t know that by now, | 只是雕虫小技 要是你现在连这都不知道 |
[01:45] | then you deserve to be framed. | 那你活该被陷害 |
[01:47] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[01:48] | the best frame-ups tend to terminate | 最完美的陷害栽赃计划 |
[01:50] | with murder of the “frame-ee”” | 都是以”被陷害者”的死为结束 |
[01:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[01:54] | Proving a point. | 印证一个想法 |
[01:58] | Your car… | 你的车 |
[02:00] | I looked it over on the way over here. | 从我这么高看下去 |
[02:01] | It’s an impressive vehicle. | 真是辆好车 |
[02:02] | I particularly like the remote starter function. | 我最喜欢它的遥控发动功能 |
[02:11] | Shall we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[02:12] | Or would you like to see what else the mole has in store? | 或者你想看看内鬼还有什么后招 |
[02:56] | Make yourselves at home. | 请随意 |
[02:57] | Don’t touch any of the first editions. | 但别碰那些初版书 |
[03:00] | Or Watson. | 还有华生 |
[03:04] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[03:07] | It was restored and stocked | 哈德森女士的一个顾客把这修葺一新 |
[03:08] | by one of Ms. Hudson’s patrons. | 并用来存放藏书 |
[03:11] | He intended to give it to Columbia, | 他本想把这些书带回哥伦比亚 |
[03:12] | but apparently, he’s got some issues | 不过显然 他对他们教希腊历史的方式 |
[03:13] | with the way they teach Greek history. | 有一点小意见 |
[03:15] | Anyway, she’s looking after it… | 所以在争执结束之前 |
[03:17] | while the litigation sorts itself out. | 由她来照看这里 |
[03:20] | Are you sure we weren’t followed? | 你确定没人跟踪我们吗 |
[03:21] | You know my methods. | 我自有办法 |
[03:23] | Besides… | 此外 |
[03:24] | I think our mole is a force of one. | 我认为这个内鬼只有一个人 |
[03:26] | I saw no evidence that Mycroft’s flat | 我发现麦考夫的公寓 |
[03:27] | was being monitored. | 没有被监视的迹象 |
[03:29] | Which suggests that our traitor is finding it difficult | 由此可知内鬼很难在维持日常工作的同时 |
[03:31] | to stalk my brother whilst holding down his day job. | 分身跟踪我的哥哥 |
[03:35] | I know it’s a lot, but you have to remember | 我知道你压力很大 但你要记住 |
[03:37] | we’re ahead of the game. | 现在是我们抢占先机 |
[03:38] | No one but Sherlock knows | 除了夏洛克 |
[03:39] | that the fingerprints on the gun were yours. | 没人知道枪上的指纹是你的 |
[03:40] | But that’s not true, actually. | 其实还有别人知道 |
[03:41] | I-I called MI6, I told them about the prints. | 我给军情六处打电话说了指纹的事 |
[03:44] | I also told them I think that | 我也跟他们说了我觉得 |
[03:45] | you’re the traitor in their midst. | 你就是他们中的叛徒 |
[03:46] | Wh-Why would you…? | 你为什么… |
[03:47] | One, the frame-up is on, whether we like it or not. | 第一 不管我们愿不愿意 你已经被陷害了 |
[03:51] | Your prints will be identified, the mole will see to that. | 你的指纹会被检测出来 内鬼会知道 |
[03:53] | Two, I plan to feign allegiance to MI6, | 第二 我计划假装效忠于军情六处 |
[03:56] | so I can search for the real culprit from the inside. | 这样我就可以从内部寻找真凶了 |
[03:58] | You’re my brother. Do you really think…? | 你是我弟弟 你真的觉得… |
[03:59] | That I can convince them | 我可以让他们确信 |
[04:00] | I dislike you enough… to help them | 我足够讨厌你 能够帮助他们 |
[04:02] | bring you to justice? I shall dig deep. | 查清你的罪行 我会挖掘出真相 |
[04:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[04:05] | The agency’s favorite local. | 军情六处的人最喜欢去的地方 |
[04:06] | I’ve got a meeting with him in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后要跟他见面 |
[04:08] | Feel free to resume your rutting. | 你们可以继续缠绵了 |
[04:17] | – Mr. Holmes, you’re late. – Apologies. | -福尔摩斯先生 你迟到了 -抱歉 |
[04:20] | It’s my first cabal. | 这是我第一次参加秘密小社团 |
[04:22] | Before we go any further, | 在我们开始讨论之前 |
[04:23] | I want to make something very clear: I’m as motivated | 我想说明一件事 我跟在场的任何人一样 |
[04:25] | to find my brother as anyone in this room. | 想找到我哥哥 |
[04:27] | May I remind you, | 我想提醒你 |
[04:27] | there’s still no proof that he compromised the agency. | 还没有证据表明他背叛了军情六处 |
[04:30] | Only that he killed Arthur West. | 他只是杀了亚瑟·韦斯特 |
[04:32] | Who was certain enough of a mole’s presence | 是那个确信有内鬼的存在 |
[04:34] | to tattoo both of his arms with evidence. | 把证据纹在了胳膊上的人 |
[04:36] | This evidence. | 这些证据 |
[04:37] | This… gibberish? | 这些乱码 |
[04:39] | Someone thought that gibberish was important enough | 有人认为这些乱码值得 |
[04:41] | to infiltrate a city morgue | 潜入停尸间 |
[04:42] | and make off with both of his arms. | 并拿走他的两条胳膊 |
[04:44] | Mycroft and I go way back, as you know. | 我跟麦考夫是老交情了 你们也知道 |
[04:46] | He wasn’t one of us, | 他并不隶属于组织 |
[04:48] | not exactly, but he did good work. | 不算是 但他的工作完成得很出色 |
[04:50] | So, what could have possessed him to turn traitor? | 是什么能让他变成叛徒 |
[04:53] | If I had to guess, I would say a woman. | 要我猜的话 我会说是女人 |
[04:56] | He’s always exhibited poor judgment | 在面对情爱的时候 |
[04:57] | when it comes to the fairer sex, | 他的判断力总是很差 |
[04:59] | so perhaps he was seduced into his betrayals. | 所以他可能是被人引诱背叛的 |
[05:02] | It’s my understanding | 据我所知 |
[05:02] | he’d taken to bedding your partner. | 他跟你的搭档发生关系了 |
[05:05] | And while I think it’s unlikely | 尽管我觉得她不可能 |
[05:07] | that she is the corrupting influence, | 是他腐化的影响因素 |
[05:09] | it has become apparent of late | 但最近我发现显然我不像 |
[05:10] | that I do not know her as well as I thought. | 我以为的那样了解她 |
[05:12] | If she engages in any suspicious activity, | 如果她有什么可疑行为 |
[05:14] | I will alert you. In the meantime, | 我会告诉你们的 与此同时 |
[05:16] | I need everything you have on my brother. | 我需要你们手里关于我哥哥的一切 |
[05:18] | I need his files. | 我需要他的档案 |
[05:19] | I need his records of correspondence… | 我需要他的通信记录 |
[05:21] | You don’t have clearance. | 你也没有洗清嫌疑 |
[05:22] | Data, data, data. | 资料 资料 资料 |
[05:25] | I can not make bricks without clay. | 没有资料我无法办案 |
[05:27] | I know there’s no love lost between you and your brother… | 我知道你跟你哥哥之间没有感情 |
[05:30] | but the fact remains… | 但不管怎么说 |
[05:32] | he is your brother. | 他还是你哥哥 |
[05:34] | You no longer wish my assistance. | 你们不需要我的协助了 |
[05:36] | Very well. | 很好 |
[05:39] | But you should know– | 但该让你们知道 |
[05:40] | should I divine Mycroft’s whereabouts | 一旦我发现了麦考夫的下落 |
[05:42] | by myself, you have my word | 我向你们保证 |
[05:43] | the agency will be the first to know. | 我会第一个告诉军情六处 |
[05:48] | Well, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[05:49] | that this place is pretty secure… | 这地方很安全 |
[05:51] | but if you’re gonna be here for a few days, | 但如果你要在这里待一阵的话 |
[05:53] | we’re gonna have to get you some food. | 我们得给你弄点吃的 |
[05:57] | “He has no ambition and no energy. | “他没有野心也没有活力 |
[06:01] | He will not even go out of his way | 不撞南墙不回头 |
[06:03] | to verify his own solutions. | 只会用自己的方式验证自己的答案 |
[06:06] | He would rather be considered wrong… | 他宁可先被认为做错了 |
[06:09] | then go to the trouble of proving himself right.” | 然后再费劲证明自己是对的 |
[06:15] | Something I overheard Sherlock say to my father once. | 我曾经听到夏洛克这么跟我父亲说 |
[06:21] | He was 15. | 他那时十五岁 |
[06:24] | I can’t even picture him at 15. | 我完全想象不出他十五岁的样子 |
[06:29] | It hurt… | 那样… |
[06:31] | to be… | 被评价… |
[06:33] | “assessed…” | 真的… |
[06:35] | like that. | 很伤心 |
[06:38] | He knows a lot. | 他懂得很多 |
[06:39] | He doesn’t know everything. | 但他不是无所不知的 |
[06:41] | I could have followed father into business. | 我本可以跟着父亲做生意的 |
[06:43] | I could have… | 我本可以… |
[06:44] | followed Sherlock into his… | 跟夏洛克一起追随… |
[06:48] | …passions, | 他的激情 |
[06:49] | but I… | 但我想… |
[06:50] | wanted… | 我想要的… |
[06:54] | …this, I suppose. | 就是这些 |
[06:57] | You are a success. | 你很成功 |
[06:58] | You own restaurants all over Europe. | 你的餐厅开遍了欧洲 |
[06:59] | And the things that you’ve done for your country… | 而且你为你的国家做的那些事… |
[07:01] | Folly. | 很傻 |
[07:03] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[07:06] | I should have said no when the agency approached me. | 在组织和我接触的时候 我应该拒绝 |
[07:11] | But I remembered what Sherlock said… | 但我想起夏洛克的话 |
[07:15] | and I remembered my father failing to disagree. | 想起我父亲没能反驳夏洛克 |
[07:20] | And I… | 所以我… |
[07:23] | I thought… | 我想 |
[07:25] | I could prove, at least to myself, | 我能证明 至少向我自己证明 |
[07:27] | that I was… | 我比 |
[07:29] | more than what they thought. | 他们所认为的更有能力 |
[07:34] | Idiocy. | 很白痴 |
[07:46] | Took your time. | 你真是不着急 |
[07:51] | That’s the store that Julian Afkhami owns. | 那是朱利安·阿夫卡米的店 |
[07:53] | The man who Arthur West thought was an Iranian spy. | 就是亚瑟·韦斯特认为是伊朗间谍的那个人 |
[07:55] | The same man he thought was corresponding with the mole. | 也是他认为和内鬼来往密切的那个人 |
[08:00] | Well, I get why you’d want to surveil it; | 我理解你需要监视这家店 |
[08:01] | what I don’t get is why | 但我不理解 |
[08:02] | you thought you needed to rent a car. | 你为何要租辆车 |
[08:04] | I didn’t rent it. | 我没租车 |
[08:05] | I just needed somewhere to sit. | 我就是需要个地方坐 |
[08:09] | You broke into this car. | 你撬开了这辆车 |
[08:10] | It was the best available vantage point. | 这是最佳监视位置 |
[08:16] | So, the… the other day, you were… | 那天 你… |
[08:19] | quite appropriately, angry with Mycroft… | 非常地 生麦考夫的气 |
[08:22] | and then, this morning, | 但今天早上 |
[08:23] | I find you in his bed. | 我在他床上发现了你 |
[08:28] | So… what changed? | 发生了什么变故 |
[08:31] | So, how’d it go with MI6? | 你和军情六处进展如何 |
[08:35] | Poorly. | 不好 |
[08:36] | My assistance is no longer welcome. | 他们不再需要我的协助 |
[08:39] | Hence my decision to approach this problem | 因此我决定从另外的方向 |
[08:40] | from a different angle. | 来解决这个问题 |
[08:44] | Joan Watson meet Julian Afkhami. | 乔恩·华生 见见朱利安·阿夫卡米 |
[08:47] | His decision to keep late hours has, thus far, | 他深夜都不打烊 因此到现在 |
[08:50] | prevented my inspection of his workplace. | 都一直阻碍了我去检查他的店 |
[08:53] | But I was able to root around to the basement | 但我去搜查了下这房子底下的 |
[08:55] | beneath the building. | 地下室 |
[08:56] | Marion told us Arthur had been monitoring him, | 玛丽安告诉我们亚瑟一直在监视他 |
[08:58] | so, naturally, I looked in the telephone junction box | 所以 我去查看了电话接线箱 |
[09:02] | and I found this | 我发现了这个 |
[09:04] | spliced into the Azatan Books’ line. | 接在阿泽坦书店的线路上 |
[09:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:08] | It’s a transmitter. | 是个发射器 |
[09:10] | Can’t be certain it’s Arthur West’s, of course, but.. | 不能确定这就是亚瑟·韦斯特的 |
[09:13] | given his obsession with Afkhami, | 但鉴于他紧盯着阿夫卡米 |
[09:14] | he seems the most likely culprit. | 他似乎是最有可能的人 |
[09:17] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那… |
[09:18] | West listened in on his calls. What could he have learned? | 韦斯特监听他的电话 那他能听到什么 |
[09:21] | I mean, what are the chances Afkhami used his business line | 阿夫卡米怎么可能用书店的线路 |
[09:24] | to place calls to the mole? | 来和内鬼联系 |
[09:25] | Well, he obviously thought he’d learned something. | 很显然亚瑟觉得能听到一些东西 |
[09:27] | Or have you forgotten about the numbers and letters | 你难道忘了那些他纹在手臂上的 |
[09:28] | he had tattooed on his arms? | 数字和字母 |
[09:29] | You mean, the ones that don’t seem to make any sense. | 你是说那些完全没什么意义的纹身 |
[09:31] | – Yes, of course, I remember… – Shh. | -当然 记得 -嘘 |
[09:37] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[09:42] | Well, you’ll never guess what I found | 你永远猜不到我在仓库里 |
[09:44] | in the stockroom. | 发现了什么 |
[09:46] | Stock. | 全是库存书 |
[09:47] | As far as I can tell, this place is exactly | 目前为止我敢说 这个地方就是 |
[09:49] | what it looks like: A bookstore. | 它看上去的那样 一个书店而已 |
[09:52] | You haven’t had luck either, huh? | 你也没侥幸发现什么 |
[09:54] | My experience: diligence is the mother of luck. | 我的经验 勤奋是幸运之母 |
[09:57] | So, suddenly, I’m not diligent. | 所以忽然我就不勤奋了 |
[09:59] | Don’t know what you are, Watson. Not lately. | 自己该知道的 华生 你最近不勤奋 |
[10:01] | You are angry because I’m moving out. | 你在为我搬出去而生气 |
[10:03] | Not angry. I’m disappointed. | 不是生气 是失望 |
[10:05] | You’re still unformed as a detective. | 你还是个未成形的侦探 |
[10:07] | I told you, I don’t want to stop working with you. | 我说过 我没打算停止和你一起工作 |
[10:10] | You just want to do it on your own terms, is that it? | 你就是想用自己的方式来做事 对吗 |
[10:12] | I am not the one with terms, okay? You are. | 我不是那个拿乔的人 你才是 |
[10:13] | You’re like, made of them. | 你就像是创造一切的上帝 |
[10:14] | You have been from the beginning. | 一开始你就是 |
[10:16] | Or perhaps this was a mistake. | 或许这是个错误 |
[10:19] | You mean breaking in here? | 你说潜入这里吗 |
[10:26] | That surge protector. | 那个电涌保护器[避雷器] |
[10:28] | It’s right next to the register, | 就在计算机寄存器[中央处理器组成部分] |
[10:30] | the fax, the credit card scanner, | 传真机 信用卡扫描仪旁边 |
[10:31] | but they’re all plugged into this extension cord, | 但这些仪器都接了延长线 |
[10:33] | which runs back there. | 插回这里 |
[10:48] | That’s not a protector. | 这不是保护器 |
[10:50] | That’s a scrambler. | 是电子扰频器 |
[10:53] | By the looks of it, | 从外表看来 |
[10:54] | it’s been here for quite some time. | 这个放这里已经很久了 |
[10:57] | So, whenever Afkhami wanted to communicate | 所以当阿夫卡米想要和 |
[10:59] | with anyone related to his spy work, | 与间谍活动有关的人联系的时候 |
[11:01] | he’d plug his phone into one of these jacks… | 他就把手机插入这个插口 |
[11:04] | and the scrambler would have prevented Arthur West | 这个扰频器能防止亚瑟·韦斯特或 |
[11:06] | or any snoop from making out a single word | 别的监听者听到任何 |
[11:08] | of their conversations. | 有关他们对话的信息 |
[11:10] | Here. | 拿着 |
[11:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[11:12] | If West couldn’t make out what Afkhami was saying, then… | 如果韦斯特听不见阿夫卡米说的什么 |
[11:16] | how did he know there was a mole in MI6? | 那他是怎么知道军情六处有内鬼的 |
[11:19] | You know, I believe I know precisely how. | 我觉得我知道到底是怎么回事了 |
[11:33] | West used that to monitor the calls | 韦斯特用那个来监听 |
[11:35] | between the mole and Afkhami. | 内鬼和阿夫卡米间的电话 |
[11:37] | Unfortunately, Afkhami used the scrambler that we found | 不走运的是 阿夫卡米用我们发现的扰频器 |
[11:39] | to garble those conversations. | 来干扰那些对话 |
[11:42] | So, all West would have been able to determine | 所以韦斯特唯一能确认的 |
[11:43] | is the meta-data pertaining to each call. | 是每通电话的元数据 |
[11:45] | – Meta-data? – He would have been able to determine | -元数据是什么 -他可以确认 |
[11:48] | the date and time of each call, | 每通电话的日期和时间 |
[11:49] | but more crucially, | 但更重要的是 |
[11:50] | the location of the caller. | 通话人的地理位置 |
[11:52] | That’s the information he had tattooed on his arms. | 那就是他纹在胳膊上的信息 |
[11:55] | These are obviously dates and times, | 这些很明显是日期和时间 |
[11:56] | but how do you get a location from that column? | 但从这些数字里你是怎么得到位置信息的 |
[11:58] | Well, naturally, the mole would have used disposable phones | 通常来说 内鬼会使用一次性手机 |
[12:00] | to contact Afkhami, but the calls themselves… | 联系阿夫卡米 但每个通话本身 |
[12:03] | would have been routed through the nearest cell phone tower. | 都需要通过最近的手机基站来传送 |
[12:06] | Now, every cell phone tower in the world, | 目前 世界上的每一组手机基站 |
[12:08] | has a radio transmitter with its own unique | 都配备带有各自独特电话信号的 |
[12:10] | call signal. | 无线电发射机 |
[12:11] | The first letter of each call signal | 每个电话信号的首字母 |
[12:12] | narrows the location down, | 缩小了位置范围 |
[12:13] | so, a call signal with the first letter, “K,” | 所以 “K”为首字母的电话信号 |
[12:15] | originated in the United States, west of the Mississippi. | 来自于美国西密西西比州以西 |
[12:17] | A “W,” is the east. | “W”为首字母的来自东部 |
[12:19] | “G,” is our homeland of Great Britain, | “G”来自我们的祖国英国 |
[12:21] | you’ll see many of the calls originated there. | 你会发现有很多通话从那里打来 |
[12:22] | “I,” is Italy and so on and so forth. | “I”来自意大利 如此等等 |
[12:24] | Now, if we can determine who in MI6 called Afkhami | 如果我们能确定军情六处有谁 |
[12:28] | from these locations on the dates and times in question… | 在这些日期和时间从这些地点打给阿夫卡米 |
[12:32] | we’ll have our mole. | 我们就能找到内鬼了 |
[12:33] | Where does the signal, “VNA,” originate? | “VNA”开头的信号是从哪里来的 |
[12:37] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[12:38] | The cell phone tower in question is in Sydney. | 涉及到的手机基站在悉尼 |
[12:40] | I was in Sydney January 14, this year. | 我今年1月14号曾在悉尼 |
[12:43] | I was in Rome April 1, 2013… | 2013年4月1日我曾在罗马 |
[12:49] | I was in all of these places at all of these times. | 这些时间我都在这些地点出现过 |
[12:54] | Well, surely, it’s not a coincidence. | 肯定不会是巧合了 |
[12:58] | You’ve been set up, | 你被陷害 |
[13:00] | because you were in the same locations as the mole. | 是因为你和内鬼在同样的地点出现过 |
[13:03] | Think. | 想一想 |
[13:04] | Who else was in those locations on those dates? | 还有谁在那些日期同样地点出现过 |
[13:10] | Your handler Sherrington. | 你的上线谢林顿 |
[13:13] | He went to the same places you did. | 他去过你到过的每一个地点 |
[13:15] | He’s the mole. | 他是内鬼 |
[13:16] | He murdered Arthur West and then framed you. | 他谋杀了亚瑟·韦斯特然后嫁祸给你 |
[13:18] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[13:20] | Sherrington brought you onto this. | 是谢林顿让你来调查的 |
[13:22] | Which suggests that it was his superior, | 这能说明是他的上司 |
[13:25] | Sir Walter, who insisted on my involvement. | 华特爵士坚持让我参与的 |
[13:30] | We must not say anything to Sherrington | 我们不可以对谢林顿说任何事 |
[13:32] | which might reveal that we know. | 以防让他知道我们掌握的情况 |
[13:34] | A game of cat-and-mouse is afoot. | 猫捉老鼠的游戏开始了 |
[13:37] | We need to prove that he’s guilty of murder, | 我们要在他找到你之前 |
[13:40] | before he manages to find you. | 证明他的谋杀罪行 |
[13:57] | Sherlock Holmes. | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[13:58] | I’m dearly hoping you have something I can tell Sir Walter | 我十分希望你能有什么消息 |
[14:01] | about your brother’s whereabouts. | 让我能告诉华特爵士有关于你哥哥的下落 |
[14:05] | Mr. Sherrington. | 谢林顿先生 |
[14:06] | Frustrating day? | 今天不顺利吗 |
[14:08] | The devil’s own. | 倒霉透了 |
[14:09] | Your progress? | 你那边有进展吗 |
[14:11] | Mycroft is the nominal head of one of my father’s charities | 麦考夫是我父亲一个慈善基金的 |
[14:13] | and we think he may have moved some funds | 名义负责人 我们认为他可能 |
[14:14] | out of their accounts | 挪用了一些基金 |
[14:15] | to finance his escape. | 来用于逃亡的开销 |
[14:17] | We’re tracking the whereabouts of a large withdrawal. | 我们正在追踪一笔大额提款的下落 |
[14:20] | If we follow the money, | 如果我们追踪这笔钱 |
[14:21] | hopefully we’ll find the man himself. | 希望可以找到他本人 |
[14:23] | I’ll need the details of that transaction | 我需要那笔记录的详情 |
[14:25] | and any other news as soon as you get it. | 你有新消息要马上让我知道 |
[14:32] | I heard you’re working. | 我听见你还在调查 |
[14:33] | I’m considering the dates Afkhami and Sherrington spoke. | 我在考虑阿夫卡米和谢林顿通话的日期 |
[14:36] | I would like to get a more precise bead on what they discussed. | 我想知道他们到底聊了些什么 |
[14:39] | Okay. So, how do we do that? | 好的 我们应该怎么做 |
[14:41] | I’d like to work on my own, if it’s all the same to you. | 我想自己来 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:43] | Your decision to find new lodgings | 你要搬家的决定 |
[14:44] | necessitates the adaptation of my methods. | 使得我必须要调整我的办案方法 |
[14:47] | I need to grow accustomed | 我需要开始习惯 |
[14:48] | to working without your input in the evenings, | 晚上没有你帮助来工作 |
[14:49] | and I prefer to begin immediately. | 而且我希望马上就开始适应 |
[15:42] | Looks like you had a productive night. | 看起来你昨晚的工作卓有成效 |
[15:44] | Quite. | 很有成效 |
[15:45] | A bracing reminder that I can function efficiently | 令人振奋的是 我发现在特殊情况下 |
[15:48] | as a lone deductionist, | 我也可以 |
[15:50] | should the circumstances dictate. | 独自高效地进行推理 |
[15:53] | “Computer virus stymied.” | “计算机病毒阻挠” |
[15:55] | British intelligence apparently concocted some malware | 显然英国情报部门编写了一些恶意软件 |
[15:57] | and unleashed it on the Iranian government’s servers. | 并将其运行在了伊朗政府的服务器上 |
[16:00] | It was intended to retard the progress | 这是有意阻碍 |
[16:02] | of their nuclear program, | 他们核计划的进程 |
[16:03] | but an anonymous source | 但一个匿名线报 |
[16:05] | alerted the Iranians to its presence | 提醒了伊朗政府关于病毒的存在 |
[16:07] | and they rooted it out before it did any damage, | 于是他们得以在病毒造成危害前将其铲除 |
[16:09] | after the Iranians made the existence of the virus public. | 之后伊朗政府还将此事公之于众 |
[16:11] | You think Sherrington tipped them off. | 你认为是谢林顿告诉他们的 |
[16:14] | The virus was successfully counted on 11th of July, 2012, | 病毒是在2012年7月11号被发现的 |
[16:18] | four days after a conversation between Afkhami and Sherrington. | 四天前阿夫卡米和谢林顿进行了通话 |
[16:21] | Three days after a conversation in October, 2013, | 2013年10月的通话之后三天 |
[16:24] | a British aid worker, stationed in Tehran, | 一个安插在德黑兰的英国援助人员 |
[16:26] | was arrested for espionage. | 因为间谍罪被捕 |
[16:28] | Sherrington passed this information to Afkhami on every call, | 谢林顿通过电话向阿夫卡米透露信息 |
[16:30] | so these are the results. | 这些就是结果 |
[16:32] | There were 20 such conversations. | 这样的通话有二十次 |
[16:33] | I have accounted for the results of all of them, except for one. | 我找到了所有通话的结果 除了一次 |
[16:38] | The results of the March 5th tê te-à-tê te | 3月5号的通话 |
[16:40] | have yet to reveal themselves. | 我们还不知道结果 |
[16:42] | It’s still pretty recent. Maybe it hasn’t happened yet. | 这是最近的通话 可能还没有行动 |
[16:45] | All of these ripples happened within a week of contact. | 所有的接触之后一周内就会有动作 |
[16:50] | There’s something I haven’t spotted. | 还有些东西没有查到 |
[16:57] | Captain Gregson. Good morning. | 格雷森警监 早上好 |
[17:01] | Yes. Right away. | 好 现在就去 |
[17:05] | Is everything okay? | 发生了什么吗 |
[17:07] | It seems he may have divined | 他似乎发现了 |
[17:08] | I’ve been aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 我协助逃犯的事实 |
[17:16] | Well, don’t keep me in suspense. | 别让我坐立不安 |
[17:17] | What information do you have? | 你们到底掌握了什么信息 |
[17:20] | The department’s in possession of the handgun | 警局找到了 |
[17:22] | used to kill Arthur West. | 谋杀亚瑟·韦斯特的手枪 |
[17:23] | It has readable prints, but they’re not in AFIS. | 上面的指纹并不在自动指纹识别系统中 |
[17:27] | West was a British national. | 韦斯特是英国人 |
[17:29] | Detective Bell, | 贝尔警探 |
[17:30] | being the exemplary investigator that he is, | 作为模范调查员 |
[17:33] | spent some time getting in touch | 和那边的各种部门 |
[17:34] | with various departments over there. | 取得了联系 |
[17:37] | The police in Cambridge had a match. | 剑桥的警方找到了匹配的指纹 |
[17:40] | They picked up a college kid with a bag of pot | 三十年前一个大学生 |
[17:42] | almost 30 years ago. | 因为携带大麻被捕 |
[17:45] | His name was Mycroft Holmes. | 他的名字叫麦考夫·福尔摩斯 |
[17:48] | As it turns out, | 后来发现 |
[17:50] | that name’s all over the department. | 警局里经常出现这个名字 |
[17:52] | Someone blew up a Jaguar the other day. | 前几天有人点燃了一辆捷豹汽车 |
[17:54] | Belonging to… | 那车是属于 |
[17:55] | would you believe it… | 不管你信不信 |
[17:56] | Mycroft Holmes. | 麦考夫·福尔摩斯的 |
[18:00] | So, who have you told about this? | 你还告诉过谁 |
[18:02] | No one, | 我还 |
[18:03] | yet. | 没告诉任何人 |
[18:05] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥人在哪儿 |
[18:07] | And what are his fingerprints doing on a murder weapon? | 为什么他的指纹会出现在凶器上 |
[18:12] | I assure you | 我向你保证 |
[18:14] | that Mycroft is not a killer. | 麦考夫并不是杀人凶手 |
[18:16] | If he’s innocent, you should let us help. | 如果他是无辜的 你应该让我们帮你 |
[18:19] | There are certain forces at play here. | 还有其他势力参与其中 |
[18:21] | There are always “Forces at play” with you. | 你总是和”其他势力”搅和在一起 |
[18:25] | I don’t know your brother, | 我不认识你哥哥 |
[18:27] | but I do know that he left his fingerprints | 但我知道他在处决式的谋杀现场 |
[18:30] | at the scene of an execution-style killing. | 留下了指纹 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna put out a Finest Message | 我要在通缉令上 |
[18:37] | and a Want Card. | 写上他的名字 |
[18:38] | And when I do, | 之后 |
[18:39] | there’s gonna be plenty of people that are wondering | 很多人都会疑惑 |
[18:42] | why our consultant’s brother is wanted for murder. | 为什么我们顾问的哥哥是谋杀通缉犯 |
[19:01] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[19:02] | Tim Sherrington. | 蒂姆·谢林顿 |
[19:04] | Sorry to drop by unannounced. | 抱歉来之前没有通知 |
[19:09] | Could you just give me a minute? | 稍等一下 |
[19:17] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉久等 |
[19:18] | Sherlock’s not here right now. | 夏洛克现在不在家 |
[19:19] | That’s quite all right. | 没关系 |
[19:20] | I was actually rather hoping to have a word with you. | 其实我希望能和你谈谈 |
[19:24] | I was just keeping up with the rest of our caseload. | 我在整理我们其它待处理的案件 |
[19:28] | I’m expecting a Skype from one of our contacts any minute. | 我在等我们的联系人上线视频聊天 |
[19:30] | Oh. I won’t keep you long. | 我不会耽搁你很久的 |
[19:32] | I just wanted to pick your brains for a little while. | 我只想征求一下你的看法 |
[19:34] | I must admit, | 我得承认 |
[19:35] | Mycroft has disappeared more effectively than I’d have thought possible. | 麦考夫藏得比我想象中的更隐蔽 |
[19:39] | It’s made the investigation a tad frustrating. | 这使得调查陷入了小小的僵局 |
[19:42] | So I gather. | 我猜也是 |
[19:45] | From what I understand… | 就我所知 |
[19:48] | you and Mycroft were involved for a time. | 麦考夫和你曾是恋人关系 |
[19:51] | I wondered if you had any personal insights | 我在想你是否就他的躲藏地点 |
[19:53] | as to where he might be? | 有什么独到的想法 |
[19:55] | “Insights,” Um… | “独到的想法” |
[19:57] | I think you’re asking the wrong person. | 我想你问错了人 |
[20:00] | I had no idea he was tied up with Le Milieu or with you. | 我都不知道他与”中间人”或是与你关系密切 |
[20:04] | Turns out, I know next to nothing about Mycroft Holmes. | 事实表明 我对麦考夫·福尔摩斯几乎一无所知 |
[20:08] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[20:11] | So, what about your investigation? | 那么 你的调查怎么样了 |
[20:14] | Anything worth sharing? | 有什么能说的吗 |
[20:15] | Uh… no major breakthroughs. | 没什么重要发现 |
[20:17] | Although, we are investigating the possibility | 但目前我们调查到 |
[20:19] | that he purchased some property in the Catskills | 他可能假托他的某个投资商的名义 |
[20:22] | under the name of one of his investors. | 在卡兹奇购置了一些产业 |
[20:23] | There’s a chance that he might be hiding out there, | 很可能他现在就藏在那里 |
[20:25] | but I think he’s smarter than that, so… | 但我又觉得他应该没那么笨 所以… |
[20:30] | I’m sorry, but, uh, | 不好意思 但是 |
[20:33] | last night, your partner told me that you thought… | 昨晚你搭档告诉过我你们觉得 |
[20:37] | he’d raided one of his dad’s charities. | 他可能打劫了他父亲的慈善基金 |
[20:40] | So I was just pondering which of those stories was true. | 所以我现在在想你们说的哪个故事是真的 |
[20:44] | If, indeed… | 或者事实上 |
[20:46] | either one is. | 两个都不是 |
[20:50] | I wonder… | 我想着 |
[20:51] | if I were to hold you down | 如果我控制住你 |
[20:53] | and threaten to put one of your eyes out with my thumb… | 用挖出你的眼睛来威胁 |
[20:58] | would you tell me where you’re hiding him? | 你会告诉我你把他藏在哪里了吗 |
[21:01] | I’ve a mind to do it. | 我已经有意愿这么做了 |
[21:04] | Actually, we’re not alone, | 事实上 这里并不只有我们两个人 |
[21:05] | everyone is here. | “人人”也在 |
[21:07] | Not “Everyone” in the general sense, | 当然不是通常意义上的”所有人” |
[21:09] | “Everyone” the proper noun– the cyber-activists. | “人人”是一个黑客小团体 |
[21:14] | I opened up a chat with maybe 15 of them | 当你按响门铃的时候 |
[21:17] | when you rang the doorbell. | 我开始和他们聊天 大概有十五个人吧 |
[21:18] | I thought it might come in handy. | 我想着也许能派上用场 |
[21:33] | I look forward to dealing with | 我期待稍后能解决 |
[21:34] | you and the Holmes boys later. | 你和福尔摩斯兄弟 |
[21:37] | I look forward to seeing you on trial for murder. | 我期待看到你因为谋杀受审 |
[21:56] | Watson! | 华生 |
[21:59] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[22:00] | I told you that when I called. | 我电话里就告诉过你我没事了 |
[22:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[22:02] | It is, in point of fact, the very opposite of okay. | 实际上这很有关系 |
[22:05] | Sherrington knows we’re onto him. | 谢林顿知道我们盯上他了 |
[22:06] | – He’s gonna complicate things. – Yes. I know. | -他会让事情更复杂的 -我知道 |
[22:08] | So, it’s a good thing I figured out | 所以 好消息是在他来之前 |
[22:09] | another piece of the puzzle before he got here. | 我解开了一个谜团 |
[22:11] | The communication between him and Afkhami? | 他和阿夫卡米的联络吗 |
[22:13] | You said there were 20 different calls, right? | 你说总共有二十通电话 对吧 |
[22:14] | You found a corresponding ripple effect for all of them | 你找到了几乎所有通话对应的事件 |
[22:17] | except for the 17th one– | 除了第十七通电话 |
[22:18] | a call that was placed from the mole to Afkhami in March. | 三月份由内鬼打给阿夫卡米的电话 |
[22:21] | You gonna tell me your breakthrough | 你打算告诉我你的重大发现了吗 |
[22:22] | or continue to remind me of my own? | 还是打算继续重复我的发现 |
[22:24] | I don’t know. Maybe if you hadn’t cut me off last night, | 我不知道 如果昨晚你没有让我走开 |
[22:26] | we could have had this breakthrough together, | 也许我们会一起解决这个问题 |
[22:27] | not to mention, a lot sooner. | 更别说我们能更早解决问题 |
[22:28] | Listen, I think I understand the significance of the 17th call. | 听着 我想我弄明白了第十七通电话 |
[22:32] | There were repercussions in the days that followed, | 这通电话结束后发生了好几起重大事件 |
[22:34] | they just weren’t global; they were local. | 但都不是国际事件 而是本地的 |
[22:37] | Nadir Khadem was found bound and beaten to death | 三月七日纳迪尔·哈迪姆被发现于 |
[22:40] | in a vacant apartment in Bed-Stuy on March 7, | 贝德-斯泰森某空置公寓 捆绑并殴打致死 |
[22:42] | just two days after call number 17. | 就在第十七个电话后两天 |
[22:44] | He was Iranian. | 他是伊朗人 |
[22:45] | Yes. Same as Julian Afkhami. | 没错 和朱利安·阿夫卡米一样 |
[22:47] | Detectives who were investigating | 调查的警探认为 |
[22:48] | thought that he was killed over gambling debts… | 他可能是因为赌债被杀的 |
[22:50] | but a blog written by a Persian emigrant | 但一个波斯移民的博客 |
[22:52] | maintained that his death was a political assassination. | 认为他的死亡是一起政治暗杀 |
[22:56] | So he was active in trying to provide unfettered access | 他一直致力于为伊朗公民提供 |
[22:58] | to the Internet… for Iranian citizens. | 自由的上网途径 |
[23:01] | Would have made him a target of the regime. | 这很可能让他被伊朗政府盯上 |
[23:03] | You think Sherrington helped Afkhami locate Khadem | 你觉得谢林顿也许在帮助阿夫卡米 |
[23:05] | for the Iranian government. | 背后的伊朗政府追踪哈迪姆 |
[23:06] | Then Afkhami passed that information off to the person, | 然后阿夫卡米把相关信息传递给 |
[23:09] | or people, who killed him. | 负责暗杀他的人 |
[23:13] | You get that this is a good thing, right? | 你知道这是件好事 对吧 |
[23:15] | The crime took place in New York. | 这件案子发生在纽约 |
[23:16] | Everything else was outside the country. | 其他案子都不在美国 |
[23:18] | There’s evidence we can look at, people we can talk to– | 在这里我们能找证据 找证人 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry. I’m still distracted | 不好意思 我还在想着 |
[23:22] | by the visit you were paid by Mr. Sherrington. | 谢林顿先生来找你这件事 |
[23:24] | I handled it. | 我已经处理好了 |
[23:25] | Well, you shouldn’t have had to handle it! | 你本来用不着处理这种事的 |
[23:27] | Just as you shouldn’t have had to | 就像几天前你根本用不着 |
[23:28] | fear for you life several days ago. | 担心自己的人身安全 |
[23:30] | If we hadn’t been pulled into the vortex | 可现在我们因为麦考夫的小命命悬一线 |
[23:32] | that is my brother’s life… | 被扯进这摊麻烦事 |
[23:34] | He didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 他也不想发生这种事情的 |
[23:36] | Cancer cells don’t mean to suffocate healthy ones. | 癌细胞也不是故意让健康人生病的 |
[23:38] | They just do. | 但它们就是有危害 |
[23:39] | So he’s a cancer now? | 所以他现在是癌症了吗 |
[23:40] | You object to that comparison | 你之所以反感这个比喻 |
[23:41] | because he’s a leukemia survivor, but… | 只是因为他是白血病幸存者 但是 |
[23:44] | given Mycroft’s ability to toxify people, places and things, | 考虑到麦考夫祸害四方的能力 |
[23:47] | I submit his disease’s remission | 我认为他的病情缓解 |
[23:48] | was less miracle and more professional courtesy. | 更可能是医生敬业而不是某种奇迹 |
[23:52] | Everything that happened with MI6: | 所有跟军情六处有关的事情 |
[23:53] | Me being taken, Mycroft being framed… | 我被抓 麦考夫被陷害 |
[23:55] | You keep insisting that it’s all his fault, | 你都坚持认为全是他的错 |
[23:57] | but it’s not. | 但是并非如此 |
[23:57] | You played a big part in it too. | 你也起了很大的作用 |
[23:59] | Are you sure Sherrington didn’t strike you? | 你确定谢林顿没有袭击你吗 |
[24:00] | Perhaps, about that head? | 也许他打了你的头 |
[24:01] | Sudomo Han. | 苏多摩·韩 |
[24:03] | He hired you once, back in London. | 他在伦敦的时候曾经雇佣过你 |
[24:07] | But you didn’t know what he really was. | 但你不知道他的真实身份 |
[24:18] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[24:21] | Something happened? | 出事了吗 |
[24:24] | Your old friend, the, uh… | 你的老朋友 |
[24:26] | Handler… | 上线 |
[24:29] | …paid Watson a visit. | 去找了华生 |
[24:30] | – I-is she…? – She’s unharmed. | -她有没有 -她没事 |
[24:33] | But he knows that we know. | 但我们知道的 他也知道了 |
[24:37] | There will undoubtedly be consequences. | 这肯定会造成后果的 |
[24:43] | That’s not why you’re here. | 这不是你来的原因 |
[24:47] | So I know the truth about you. | 我知道真相了 |
[24:51] | MI6. | 你和军情六处 |
[24:54] | You’d got out and… | 你已经离开了… |
[24:57] | …they pulled you back in because of me. | 但是因为我 你又被牵扯进去 |
[25:02] | Joan. | 乔恩 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:05] | I know you didn’t tell her. | 我知道你没有告诉她 |
[25:09] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[25:12] | I’m just confused. | 我只是很困惑 |
[25:19] | You owed me… | 你什么也… |
[25:22] | nothing. | 不欠我的 |
[25:29] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的弟弟 |
[25:40] | The connection between my drug use… | 我吸毒这件事 |
[25:45] | and the mistakes I made regarding Sudomo Han | 跟我在苏多摩·韩身上犯的错 |
[25:46] | could not be more obvious. | 之间的联系再明显不过了 |
[25:51] | And the program to which I owe my sobriety | 而我自己决定的戒毒方案 |
[25:53] | dictates that I make an amends. | 要求我补偿之前的一切 |
[25:59] | And at the appropriate juncture… | 等到时机合适的时候 |
[26:02] | I shall. | 我会的 |
[26:06] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[26:09] | …you should know that I’m gonna fix this. | 你也该知道我会修补这一切 |
[26:15] | Every last bit of it. | 所有的一切 |
[26:28] | Why did you want me to come to the apartment | 为什么你要让我来 |
[26:30] | that Nadir Khadem was killed in? | 纳迪尔·哈迪姆被杀的这间公寓 |
[26:34] | Didn’t they clean this place months ago? | 他们不是在几个月前就清理过这里了吗 |
[26:38] | You recreated the blood spatter with paint. | 你用油漆重现了喷溅的血迹 |
[26:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:43] | They have crime scene photos for that, you know. | 他们有血迹的现场照片 |
[26:45] | Yeah. I’ve been studying them quite intently. | 是 我曾经专心研究过那些照片 |
[26:49] | Something bothers me about the photographs, | 照片里有些东西一直困扰着我 |
[26:51] | but the source of the disconnect eluded me. | 但我一直想不出源头是什么 |
[26:54] | So I felt the need to… | 所以我觉得我应该 |
[26:56] | immerse myself in the crime scene. | 让自己沉浸在犯罪现场中 |
[26:58] | Well, you definitely did that. | 你现在就沉浸在其中 |
[27:00] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[27:02] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[27:04] | At least, partially. | 至少起了部分作用 |
[27:07] | I now believe the official theory | 现在 我相信官方关于 |
[27:09] | accrued to the murder of Nadir Khadem is indeed a canard. | 纳迪尔·哈迪姆遇害案的说法是错误的 |
[27:15] | Observe. | 注意 |
[27:16] | If the attacker had struck him repeatedly with a bat… | 如果袭击者曾用球棍反复击打他 |
[27:22] | blood would have flown off the weapon | 当他反复挥动武器的时候 |
[27:24] | as he drew it back for blow after blow. | 血液会从武器上甩下来 |
[27:26] | Where would it have landed? | 那么会落在哪儿呢 |
[27:29] | The ceiling. | 天花板 |
[27:30] | The ceiling is clean. | 天花板是干净的 |
[27:31] | So what do you think happened? | 那你认为发生了什么 |
[27:33] | I think it’s unlikely that the murder was politically motivated. | 我觉得凶手不像是有什么政治目的 |
[27:37] | It’s too sloppy to be an assassination. | 作为暗杀行动又太过草率 |
[27:39] | So that leaves me in search of a third option. | 所以我需要寻找第三种可能 |
[27:46] | But it is… | 但是 |
[27:48] | beautiful, isn’t it? | 这很漂亮 对吗 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. It’s kind of gruesome. | 不知道 有点吓人 |
[27:52] | Not the bloodstains. | 不是说血迹 |
[27:54] | The work…which has led us here. | 是说我们的工作 我们来到这里 |
[28:00] | I deciphered the code on West’s arms. | 我破解了韦斯特胳膊上的密码 |
[28:02] | You found the murder of Nadir Khadem, | 你发现了纳迪尔·哈迪姆凶杀案 |
[28:05] | the elusive 17th ripple effect, | 难以捉摸的第十七个电话的连锁反应 |
[28:07] | I recreate the scene, | 我重建了现场 |
[28:09] | and now, here we are, | 现在 我们站在这里 |
[28:12] | on the verge of a breakthrough. | 到了突破边缘 |
[28:20] | Our collaboration works, Watson. | 我们的合作很有用 华生 |
[28:24] | Even when things are less than ideal between us, | 即使在我们之间存在问题的时候 |
[28:27] | it works. | 还是很有用 |
[28:33] | When I look back on the last 18 months, | 当我回顾过去的十八个月时 |
[28:36] | I often categorize it as a kind of… | 我常把它归类为一种 |
[28:39] | grand experiment. | 伟大的实验 |
[28:43] | The results of which have demonstrated to me, | 让我惊讶的是 |
[28:46] | much to my surprise, | 实验结果表明 |
[28:48] | that I am capable of change. | 我能够改变 |
[28:53] | So I will. | 所以我会 |
[28:54] | Change. | 改变 |
[28:58] | For you. | 为了你 |
[29:03] | For the sake of our partnership. | 为了我们的伙伴关系 |
[29:05] | For the sake of our-our work. | 为了我们的工作 |
[29:10] | Stay. | 留下来吧 |
[29:18] | You have this kind of… | 你有一种吸引人的… |
[29:20] | pull. | 力量 |
[29:24] | Like gravity. | 像地心引力一样 |
[29:29] | I’m so lucky that I fell into your orbit. | 我如此幸运地进入了你的生活轨道 |
[29:34] | But if we live together, that’s how it will always be. | 但如果我们住在一起 状况就会一成不变 |
[29:36] | Me orbiting you. | 我总是跟着你走 |
[29:39] | There’ll always be the next case, the next problem. | 总会有下一个案子 下一个问题 |
[29:42] | And I will always get pulled along. | 我就一直被拽着走 |
[29:45] | It’s an exciting way to live, | 这样生活很激动人心 |
[29:46] | but there are consequences. | 但也有后果 |
[29:52] | We will work this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[29:53] | I know we will. | 我知道我们能行 |
[29:57] | But I need to get my own place. | 但我需要有自己的空间 |
[30:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:11] | I now know… | 我现在知道了 |
[30:13] | how Nadir Khadem was murdered. | 纳迪尔·哈迪姆是怎么被杀死的 |
[30:21] | Drinking on duty? | 值班的时候喝酒 |
[30:27] | Sir Walter wouldn’t approve. | 华特爵士不会允许的 |
[30:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:30] | what the old man doesn’t know about. | 有什么是这老头不知道的 |
[30:36] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:37] | “Best shepherd’s pie in the city.” | 市里最好的土豆肉馅饼店 |
[30:39] | Or so you claimed whenever we found ourselves in New York. | 或你所谓的不论何时能在纽约找到自己的地方 |
[30:48] | Look, for what it’s worth… | 听着 不管怎样 |
[30:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:54] | For…? | 为什么 |
[30:58] | I’m not recording you, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我没有录音 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[31:03] | No. | 不是 |
[31:04] | No, you wouldn’t, would you? | 不 你不会的 对吧 |
[31:07] | It’s ungentlemanly. | 这很没有风度 |
[31:10] | Just so’s you know, it was his idea | 正如你所知 你弟弟搅进韦斯特那件事 |
[31:13] | to get your brother on the West thing. | 是他的主意 |
[31:15] | The old man’s. | 老人家的主意 |
[31:17] | After that… | 在那之后 |
[31:20] | things snowballed. | 事情就像雪球越滚越大 |
[31:27] | I want to know what it’ll cost to undo this. | 我想知道停手的代价 |
[31:31] | You and Walter, | 你和华特 |
[31:32] | all the other lords and ladies think your titles | 还有其他王公贵妇 |
[31:34] | and your money can fix anything. | 总以为名号和钱能解决一切问题 |
[31:36] | But some things, some people | 但有的事和有的人 |
[31:39] | are more complicated. | 比想象的更复杂 |
[31:42] | Is that what you are? | 你是这样的人吗 |
[31:45] | Complicated? | 复杂的 |
[31:47] | I came up in the trenches, mate. | 我是从真枪实弹中过来的 伙计 |
[31:49] | I came up hard. | 克服重重困难 |
[31:50] | I’m simple, like a hammer. | 我很简单 像锤子那样 |
[31:54] | But the powers that be at the agency, | 但是组织里的当权者 |
[31:57] | they don’t favor blokes like me. | 不喜欢像我这样的人 |
[32:01] | There are ceilings, you know. | 总会有限制 你知道的 |
[32:02] | And so you committed multiple acts of treason. | 所以你犯下多重叛国罪 |
[32:06] | Makes sense to me. | 听起来合情合理 |
[32:11] | It’s a Sig Sauer, isn’t it? | 是把西格绍尔的枪吧 |
[32:13] | In your pocket. Pointed straight at my heart. | 就在你口袋里 直指我的心脏 |
[32:16] | Give me one good reason not to pull the trigger. | 给我一个不扣扳机的好理由 |
[32:20] | Well, I can think of two. | 我能想到两个 |
[32:23] | What if Le Milieu knew the truth about you, | 要是”中间人”知道了真相 |
[32:25] | about your role in the downfalls | 知道你使得他们一些 |
[32:26] | of some of their more powerful members. | 更有权势的成员垮台 |
[32:29] | You’re threatening to burn me? | 你在威胁要供出我 |
[32:31] | I die, a letter gets mailed. | 我死了 会有邮件发出 |
[32:33] | Some very angry Frenchmen come looking for you. | 会有一群愤怒的法国人来找你麻烦 |
[32:35] | Your brother and your bird will want to help. | 你弟弟和你的爱人肯定想要帮助你 |
[32:38] | But you know Le Milieu. | 但你知道更”中间人”的行事风格 |
[32:40] | How messy they can be. | 他们会多么不择手段 |
[32:43] | Collateral damage and such like. | 赶尽杀绝 防止万一 |
[32:49] | No, I’ll tell you what we’ll do. | 我告诉你我们要怎么做 |
[32:51] | I’ll settle up here. | 我先付账 |
[32:53] | Then we’ll go for a walk to my car. | 然后我们走到我停车的地方 |
[32:55] | And then I’ll take you somewhere nice. | 我带你去个好地方 |
[33:00] | Somewhere quiet. | 一个僻静的地方 |
[33:03] | And then I’ll put a bullet right behind your ear. | 然后我在你脑袋上来一枪 |
[33:08] | I die a traitor and you get away with everything. | 我以叛徒之名死去 你就能够洗白 |
[33:13] | Quite an offer. | 多棒的建议 |
[33:15] | Well, it’s the best one you’re going to get. | 这是你能有的最好结果了 |
[33:18] | Mate. | 伙计 |
[33:31] | Mr. Afkhami, thanks for coming in. | 阿夫卡米先生 谢谢您能来 |
[33:33] | This is an incredible inconvenience. | 简直太不方便了 |
[33:35] | I had to close my store. | 我不得不关了店 |
[33:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:38] | We just got a few questions. | 我们只有几个问题要问 |
[33:40] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[33:43] | I knew of Nadir Khadem. | 我知道纳迪尔·哈迪姆这个人 |
[33:46] | The Persian community’s a small one, | 波斯人的圈子很小 |
[33:48] | but I didn’t have a relationship with the man. | 但我跟他并不熟 |
[33:51] | Then you probably know we were investigating his murder. | 那你应该知道我们正在调查他的谋杀案 |
[33:55] | We’ve recently discarded the theory | 我们最近排除了 |
[33:57] | that he was killed by someone he owed money to. | 是他的债主杀了他的可能性 |
[34:01] | The bloodstains were quite unusual. | 血迹非常特别 |
[34:03] | I tried to reconcile them with all of the common means | 我把它跟普通杀人方法所造成的血迹 |
[34:05] | of killing someone, but I couldn’t. | 做了比对 但是不相符 |
[34:08] | Then I tried to reconcile them with all the uncommon means | 于是我又把它跟非普通杀人方法所造成的血迹 |
[34:10] | of killing someone. | 做了比对 |
[34:12] | The blood patterns are consistent with spatter | 溅出的血迹是由于 |
[34:13] | that would occur after a thrown object | 飞行中的物体击中 |
[34:16] | struck the head of the victim. | 被害者的头部而形成的 |
[34:17] | We now believe that someone threw projectiles | 现在我们认为是有人朝哈迪姆先生扔东西 |
[34:19] | at Mr. Khadem until he died. | 直到把他砸死 |
[34:22] | He was stoned to death. | 他是受石刑而死的 |
[34:25] | That’s… strange. | 这很…奇怪 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:30] | It’s also very, very personal. | 这也是很深的私人恩怨 |
[34:32] | Whoever murdered Nadir Khadem had a visceral hatred for him. | 杀害纳迪尔·哈迪姆的人对他恨之入骨 |
[34:38] | Do you recognize those, Mr. Afkhami? | 你认出这些了吗 阿夫卡米先生 |
[34:42] | They’re various e-mails from Nadir Khadem | 这些是纳迪尔·哈迪姆发给一个叫 |
[34:45] | to a woman named Yasmin Afkhami. | 娅斯敏·阿夫卡米的女人的电子邮件 |
[34:49] | Your wife. | 也就是你的妻子 |
[34:51] | They’re intimate. | 他们私通了 |
[34:52] | The two of them were having an affair. | 他们在搞婚外情 |
[34:55] | You obviously had your suspicions. | 很显然你起了疑心 |
[34:58] | You asked your contact at MI6 | 于是你让在军情六处的联系人 |
[35:00] | to apply his vast intelligence apparatus to that problem. | 利用他的大型情报机构来处理这个问题 |
[35:04] | Where did you get these? | 你们从哪弄到的这些 |
[35:06] | We’ve been in touch with your wife. | 我们跟你妻子联系过了 |
[35:08] | Turns out, she has some residual anger | 原来 她对她丈夫残忍地 |
[35:11] | over the fact that her husband brutally murdered her lover. | 杀害了她情人这件事仍然耿耿于怀 |
[35:14] | You had to tell her about it, didn’t you? | 你一定得跟她说这件事 对吧 |
[35:16] | Or you wouldn’t have been reasserting your dominance over her. | 否则你就不能重申你对她的统治了 |
[35:19] | You tried to burn the clothes you were wearing when you did it, | 你之前想要把你杀人时穿的衣服烧掉 |
[35:22] | but your wife pulled your undershirt out of the fire. | 但是你妻子 把你的汗衫弄了出来 |
[35:28] | It has Nadir Khadem’s blood on it. | 上面有纳迪尔·哈迪姆的血 |
[35:34] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[35:35] | I’m gonna give you a little preview of what he’s gonna tell you. | 我先来告诉你他会怎么跟你说吧 |
[35:38] | Tell us about your work as a spy and your mole in MI6. | 告诉我们你做间谍的事以及在军情六处的内鬼 |
[35:43] | Or you’ll never take a breath of free air again. | 否则你就永远别想自由了 |
[35:52] | He gave us everything you described… | 他跟我们说了所有你所预料的事 |
[35:54] | how he recruited Sherrington, how he paid him. | 怎么策反谢林顿 怎么付给他钱 |
[35:57] | and what they talked about. | 以及他们谈过什么 |
[35:59] | Your brother should be in the clear. | 你哥哥应该洗清罪名了 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | A body just landed in the morgue. | 停尸房来了一具尸体 |
[36:05] | British national. | 英国人 |
[36:07] | We need to get down there. | 我们得下去看看 |
[36:16] | Sherrington. | 谢林顿 |
[36:18] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[36:19] | We don’t know. A janitor found the body. | 我们不知道 门卫发现的尸体 |
[36:22] | Now, there’s no money left in his wallet, but this | 虽然他钱包里的钱都没了 |
[36:24] | reads too clean to be a robbery gone wrong. | 但这很明显不是劫杀 |
[36:26] | Somebody executed him. | 有人处决了他 |
[36:28] | Given everything you two just told me, | 鉴于你们俩跟我说的一切 |
[36:30] | I have a pretty good idea who had a motive. | 我很清楚谁有杀人动机 |
[36:32] | Mycroft is not a murderer. | 麦考夫不是谋杀犯 |
[36:35] | Put out a new Finest Message for Mycroft Holmes. | 重新通缉麦考夫·福尔摩斯 |
[36:58] | Tell me you did not murder that man. | 告诉我你没有杀那个人 |
[37:01] | I did not murder that man. | 我没有杀那个人 |
[37:05] | But I had a hand. | 但是也跟我有关 |
[37:06] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[37:08] | I had a chat with him yesterday. | 我昨天跟他聊了一会 |
[37:10] | He made it very clear that if you managed to undo him, | 他说得很清楚 如果你妨碍了他 |
[37:13] | there would be consequences. | 那么后果自负 |
[37:16] | He threatened us. | 他威胁了我们 |
[37:23] | He said there was a letter. | 他说有一封信 |
[37:24] | That in the event of his death or arrest, | 如果他死了或被捕 |
[37:28] | it would be sent to certain parties within Le Milieu. | 那封信会被送到”中间人”的某些人手里 |
[37:35] | He planned to burn me. | 他想让我死 |
[37:36] | Tell them I was British intelligence. | 告诉他们我是英国情报局的 |
[37:40] | He also made it very clear that you two | 他还说得很清楚 那就是 |
[37:42] | would be caught in the crossfire. | 你们两个也会被连累受到伤害 |
[37:44] | We can take care of ourselves, you know that. | 我们能照顾好自己 你知道的 |
[37:46] | You don’t know these men, Sherlock. | 你不了解这些人 夏洛克 |
[37:50] | Not like I do. | 不像我这么了解 |
[37:51] | So if you didn’t kill Sherrington, who did? | 如果不是你杀的谢林顿 那是谁杀的 |
[37:56] | Bit of luck, you introducing me to your friends | 幸运的是 前几周你把我介绍给了 |
[37:58] | at the NSA the other week. | 你在国安局的朋友 |
[38:01] | Agent McNally? | 麦克纳探员 |
[38:02] | I told you– I was a clearing house for MI6. | 我说过我的军情六处信息集散地 |
[38:05] | I stored facts; facts which | 我收集情报 这些情报 |
[38:07] | were as valuable to the National Security Agency | 对军情六处很有价值 |
[38:10] | as they were to MI6. | 对国安局也一样 |
[38:12] | After my talk with Sherrington, I went to them. | 跟谢林顿见面后 我去找了他们 |
[38:15] | I made a deal. | 跟他们达成了协议 |
[38:17] | Wait a second– are you saying that they killed him? | 等等 你的意思是国安局的人杀了他 |
[38:20] | More like played him at his own game. | 更应该说是他作茧自缚 |
[38:23] | They had their own contacts at Le Milieu, | 他们自己在”中间人”里也有线人 |
[38:25] | which I suspected all along. | 就像我猜的那样 |
[38:26] | They made certain parties | 他们让组织里的 |
[38:29] | in that organization aware of MI6’s infiltration. | 某些人意识到军情六处已渗透其中 |
[38:32] | And, in turn, Le Milieu | 于是”中间人” |
[38:35] | made an example of Sherrington. | 就拿谢林顿开刀杀鸡儆猴 |
[38:37] | You’re not making any sense. If they know about him, | 这完全说不通 如果他们知道谢林顿 |
[38:39] | then they know about you. They’ll come after you, | 也会知道你 他们就会找你报复 |
[38:41] | just like he wanted them to. | 这正是谢林顿的意图 |
[38:44] | Well, as it turns out, Joan, | 但其实上 乔恩 |
[38:46] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[38:49] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[38:51] | He means the NSA has agreed to fake his demise. | 他是说国安局答应帮他伪造死亡 |
[38:57] | There was an accident | 就在刚才 第欧根尼 |
[38:59] | at Diogenes, a little while ago. | 发生了一场意外 |
[39:04] | A fire broke out in the kitchen. | 厨房里起火 |
[39:07] | When the smoke clears, | 浓烟消散以后 |
[39:08] | the body of a man will be found. | 会发现一具男人尸体 |
[39:11] | A man about my size. | 跟我身形相当 |
[39:12] | A man in possession | 身上还有 |
[39:15] | of my personal effects. | 我的私人物品 |
[39:20] | The blaze, of course, will disguise the fact | 当然 大火会掩盖真相 那其实 |
[39:22] | that he’s a cadaver. | 只是一具死尸 |
[39:25] | But if you’re supposed to be dead… | 但如果你已经死了 |
[39:27] | He can’t stay in New York. | 他就不能继续待在纽约 |
[39:28] | Nor can he go to London. Or Rome. | 也不能回伦敦 或者去罗马 |
[39:31] | Or anywhere else he’s had dealings with Le Milieu. | 跟”中间人”打过交道的所有地方都不能去 |
[39:34] | He needs to disappear. | 他必须消失 |
[39:36] | Probably forever. | 也许是永远 |
[39:39] | I’m so sorry, Joan. | 真对不起 乔恩 |
[39:42] | Sherlock and I were working on this, you… | 夏洛克和我正在想办法 你 |
[39:44] | you knew that. | 你知道的 |
[39:47] | I did what I had to do. | 我不得不这么做 |
[40:01] | Lazy. | 懒惰 |
[40:03] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[40:04] | – Sherlock… – Watson’s right. | -夏洛克… -华生说的对 |
[40:06] | We could fix this. But that would require | 我们可以解决这事 只是需要 |
[40:08] | hard work… effort. | 更多努力 付出 |
[40:11] | I can’t believe I came to you last night, | 不敢相信我昨晚竟然去找你 |
[40:14] | asking your forgiveness. | 请求你的原谅 |
[40:18] | You are the same self-absorbed sloth… | 你还是原来那个自私的懒鬼… |
[40:26] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 弟弟 |
[40:34] | This last year… | 过去这一年 |
[40:38] | …it’s been a gift. | 是老天爷给我的礼物 |
[40:54] | Is that a month to month lease, then? | 那它是按月租吗 |
[40:57] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[40:59] | I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快看看公寓 |
[41:03] | Yes, one person. | 对 一个人住 |
[41:05] | No pets. | 没有宠物 |
[41:39] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[41:43] | I was wondering if we might talk for a moment. | 我希望可以跟你聊聊 |
[41:52] | I was sorry to hear about your brother. | 我听说了你哥哥的事 请节哀顺变 |
[41:56] | I assume by now you’ve been | 我想现在你已经知道 |
[41:57] | apprised of the arrest of Julian Afkhami. | 朱利安·阿夫卡米被捕的事了吧 |
[42:00] | He was conspiring with Sherrington, not Mycroft. | 与他共谋的是谢林顿 不是麦考夫 |
[42:03] | Just as I know that Mr. Sherrington | 我也同样知道谢林顿先生 |
[42:05] | was subsequently murdered. | 随后就被谋杀了 |
[42:07] | Good riddance to bad rubbish. | 终于摆脱了害群之马 |
[42:10] | I only wish he’d been slotted | 我真希望他在陷害你哥哥之前 |
[42:12] | before he got to your brother. | 就被除掉 |
[42:15] | Several days ago, | 几天前 |
[42:16] | Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment. | 谢林顿先生提议要雇佣我 |
[42:20] | He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6. | 说我能给军情六处提供极大的协助 |
[42:23] | I’m just curious– | 只是我很好奇 |
[42:24] | was this the attempt of a criminal | 这是因为作为罪犯 他想 |
[42:25] | to keep his enemy close, | 让敌人离自己更近些 |
[42:27] | or was he acting on orders? | 还是单纯地执行命令 |
[42:31] | It’s hard to know now what Sherrington | 很难说清谢林顿能从其中 |
[42:32] | thought he’d gain from it. | 得到什么好处 |
[42:35] | But… | 但 |
[42:37] | the offer came from me. | 这是我提出来的 |
[42:41] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[42:42] | I’d very much like to take you up on it. | 我很愿意接受 |