时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | More on point than a sock. | 倒比挂个袜子意思明确多了 |
[00:19] | Coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[00:20] | I wasn’t sure how you take it. | 我不知道你喜欢什么口味 |
[00:22] | Black is fine, thank you. | 黑咖啡就好 谢谢 |
[00:25] | I’m Joan. | 我是乔恩 |
[00:26] | Tatiana. | 塔蒂娅娜 |
[00:28] | Please, don’t interpret the to-go cup | 不管夏洛克对你说了什么 |
[00:30] | as a sign that you need to rush off | 请别把用外带纸杯 |
[00:32] | no matter what Sherlock tells you. | 理解成赶你走的意思 |
[00:34] | I’ll have you know, Watson, that Tatiana is rushing off | 我得让你知道 华生 塔蒂娅娜是出于 |
[00:36] | of her own accord. | 自己的意愿想走的 |
[00:37] | It’s her morning to deliver the sermon. | 她今早要去布道 |
[00:40] | Thank you for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[00:42] | And you, for last night. | 谢谢你昨晚的陪伴 |
[00:44] | I’ll let myself out. | 我走了 不送 |
[00:47] | Sermon? | 布道 |
[00:50] | She’s a pastor of some sort. | 她是什么教的牧师 |
[00:52] | And her last name is? | 她姓什么 |
[00:54] | Probably quite lovely. | 大概挺好听的吧 |
[00:56] | So, yesterday was the archaeologist. | 昨天是个考古学家 |
[00:59] | And last week was | 上周是 |
[01:01] | the school teacher and the magician? | 学校老师还有魔术师来着 |
[01:04] | Mortician, Sylvia is a mortician. | 是殡葬师 西尔维亚是殡葬师 |
[01:07] | The magician left on tour about a month ago. | 魔术师的那个大概一个月前就去巡演了 |
[01:09] | I have to say, Watson, I’m feeling a little bit judged. | 不得不说 华生 我有点觉得你在批判我 |
[01:12] | You’re well aware that I view sex as an exercise. | 你很清楚 我把性爱当成一种锻炼 |
[01:14] | As do the women I entertain. | 我取悦的女人们也这么想 |
[01:17] | No judgment. | 毫无批判之意 |
[01:18] | Just buy some more to-go cups. | 只是要多买点外带杯了 |
[01:34] | Ms. Lanzer? | 兰泽女士 |
[01:36] | Uh, Vincent is ready to start | 要是您准备好的话 |
[01:37] | the rehearsal if you are. | 文森特这边可以开始彩排了 |
[01:44] | Good morning, Ms. Lanzer. | 早上好 兰泽女士 |
[01:46] | Prima is on the move. | 第一主角进场 |
[01:56] | Everybody, settle! | 全体安静 |
[01:58] | Places, please. | 请就位 |
[02:00] | All right, places. | 好了 就位 |
[02:01] | First cue. | 第一幕 |
[02:25] | Columns go. | 放下柱子 |
[02:27] | Columns go. | 放下柱子 |
[02:38] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:40] | Lights! Lights! | 灯光呢 灯光 |
[02:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:31] | Judging by the pack of reporters outside, | 从外面成群的记者看 |
[03:32] | either ballet is ascendant in the zeitgeist, | 要么芭蕾已经成了这个时代的新潮流 |
[03:34] | or it’s leaked that a murder has occurred here. | 要么这里发生谋杀案的事泄露了 |
[03:37] | Half the company tweeted their regrets for the deceased | 在我们到场之前 这舞团一半的人 |
[03:40] | before we even got here. | 都发微博悼念了死者 |
[03:41] | A couple of them even mentioned that she was… | 还有几个甚至透露了她被 |
[03:44] | cut in two. | 切成两半 |
[03:45] | She was one of the dancers? | 她也是舞者之一吗 |
[03:47] | Her name was Nell Solange. | 她叫妮尔·索朗热 |
[03:49] | We noticed a few security cameras on the way in. | 我们进来的时候注意到这里装了几个监控探头 |
[03:51] | Apparently, so did the killer. | 显然凶手也注意到了 |
[03:53] | All the cameras in and around the theater | 所有剧场里和周围的探头拍摄的录像 |
[03:55] | feed into one hard drive in the manager’s office. | 都会存在经理办公室的一块硬盘上 |
[03:58] | Unfortunately for us, | 不幸的是 |
[04:00] | the perp took it on his way out. | 罪犯离开的时候把它拿走了 |
[04:02] | Vincent Renatto. | 文森特·雷纳多 |
[04:03] | He’s the company’s ballet master. | 他是舞团的芭蕾舞教练 |
[04:04] | Mr. Renatto? | 雷纳多先生 |
[04:05] | I’d like you to meet our consultants, | 向你介绍我们的顾问 |
[04:07] | Mr. Sherlock Holmes | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生 |
[04:08] | – and Ms. Joan Watson. – Our condolences for your loss. | -和乔恩·华生小姐 -深表哀悼 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | I adored Nell, I… | 我很喜欢妮尔 |
[04:14] | We’re all reeling. | 我们都很震惊 |
[04:15] | I choreographed this piece with her in mind. | 这出戏是我精心为她设计的 |
[04:17] | She was dancing the lead? | 她是领舞吗 |
[04:18] | Unfortunately, during auditions, | 很遗憾 在试演的时候 |
[04:20] | she never quite connected with the role. | 她对角色的演绎并不好 |
[04:22] | Didn’t give it her full focus. | 她没把全部心思花在上面 |
[04:24] | So I had to cast a more established dancer. | 所以我只能找了一个更有名的舞者 |
[04:38] | Bisection. | 拦腰切断 |
[04:42] | It’s been a while since I’ve seen one of these. | 好久没见过这样的手法了 |
[04:45] | You’d think there’d be more blood. | 你不觉得出血太少了吗 |
[04:47] | You would. | 没错 |
[04:49] | If being cut in half was what had killed her. | 如果她是死于腰斩的话 |
[04:54] | Her throat was slit. | 她的喉咙被割开了 |
[04:55] | Preliminary time of death was around 10:00 last night. | 初步推断死亡时间是昨晚十点 |
[04:58] | We think she was killed backstage, | 我们猜测她在后台被杀害 |
[05:00] | and then moved up into the rigging. | 然后被移尸到绳索传动装置上 |
[05:02] | Perp coiled a wire | 罪犯在她腰上围了 |
[05:04] | around her waist, so that in the morning, | 一圈绳索 所以早上背景幕布 |
[05:07] | when the backdrop came down, the wire would tighten, | 降下的时候 绳索收紧 |
[05:10] | and… | 然后就… |
[05:11] | The killer wanted drama. | 凶手想要戏剧般的效果 |
[05:13] | Attention. | 想要关注 |
[05:15] | Spectacle. | 还有排场 |
[05:17] | Yeah, but the kill itself | 是的 单杀人的过程 |
[05:18] | was pretty simple– a single slice | 本身却很简单 一把锋利的薄刃 |
[05:19] | to the carotid artery with a thin, sharp blade. | 一刀割开颈动脉致命 |
[05:22] | The wound is shallow, so the blade was probably small. | 伤口很浅 说明也许凶器体积很小 |
[05:25] | Like a box cutter? | 比如美工刀 |
[05:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:31] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[05:33] | I didn’t realize you were off desk duty. | 我还不知道你已经离开文职工作了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, Captain pulled some strings with the commissioner. | 警监动用了和局长的私人关系 |
[05:37] | Still no gun, so I’m not allowed to fly solo. | 但我还不能配枪 所以不能单兵作战 |
[05:40] | But it’s a start. | 不过总算是个开始 |
[05:41] | We’re pretty sure this is the spot | 我们很肯定这里就是 |
[05:43] | where Ms. Solange was killed. | 索朗热被杀害的第一现场 |
[05:44] | CSU found some blood drops. | 犯罪现场组发现了一些血迹 |
[05:45] | Sprayed the area with luminol, and the whole floor lit up. | 在这喷上发光氨后 整片地板都有荧光反应 |
[05:49] | Now, after she was dead, | 在她死后 |
[05:50] | the killer wiped up her blood with some towels, | 凶手用毛巾擦掉了血迹 |
[05:52] | hid them in the bottom of that trashcan. | 然后把毛巾藏到了那个垃圾桶底部 |
[05:54] | I found this wrapped in one of them. | 我发现这个裹在其中一块里 |
[05:59] | Well, we may well have our murder weapon. | 看来我们找到了凶器 |
[06:00] | CSU already looked it over for prints. | 犯罪现场组已经查看过指纹了 |
[06:03] | They won’t know for sure till they get it back | 在他们带回实验室之前还无法给出准信 |
[06:04] | to the lab, but they think it’s been wiped clean. | 但他们推测它已经被擦干净了 |
[06:06] | See that design etched on the handle? | 看见雕刻在把手上的花纹了吗 |
[06:09] | It’s a flower. | 是一朵花 |
[06:10] | That’s not just a flower. | 这可不是普通的花 |
[06:11] | That is an iris. | 是鸢尾花 |
[06:15] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[06:16] | I was looking everywhere for it. | 我在到处找它 |
[06:18] | I figured one | 我以为是 |
[06:19] | of the core dancers must have taken it as a souvenir. | 某个核心舞者拿走作纪念了 |
[06:21] | Souvenir? | 纪念 |
[06:22] | It’s happened before. | 以前也有过 |
[06:24] | They take things to remember me by. | 他们拿走我的东西留作纪念 |
[06:26] | Or to show their friends. | 或是炫耀给朋友看 |
[06:30] | Please forgive my colleagues, Ms. Lanzer. | 请原谅我的同事 兰泽女士 |
[06:33] | They don’t follow the ballet. They don’t know that meeting | 他们不看芭蕾 不知道 |
[06:34] | Iris Lanzer means they are in the presence of a master. | 艾瑞丝·兰泽是芭蕾舞大师 |
[06:40] | I myself had the pleasure of seeing | 我本人有幸在伦敦 |
[06:41] | your Jeu de Cartes in London. | 看过你的《纸牌游戏》 |
[06:43] | It was inspired. | 非常惊艳 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Ms. Lanzer, I have to ask. | 兰泽女士 我得询问下 |
[06:49] | Why do you have a personalized box cutter? | 你怎么会有这么个性化的美工刀 |
[06:51] | Every ballerina has their own set | 每个女芭蕾舞者都有一套 |
[06:52] | of tools for preparing their shoes | 能将舞鞋调适到 |
[06:54] | to their own specifications. | 符合自己标准的工具 |
[06:55] | Box cutters are used for trimming the soles. | 美工刀是用来整理鞋底的 |
[06:57] | When was the last time | 你最后一次见到 |
[06:58] | you saw your box cutter? | 你的美工刀是什么时候 |
[07:00] | Last week. | 上周 |
[07:02] | I’ve been using a spare ever since. | 此后我一直在用备用的 |
[07:03] | – Would you say that you and Nell were rivals? – No, not at all. | -你会把妮尔看作是对手吗 -完全不会 |
[07:07] | Nell was unformed as a dancer. | 妮尔作为舞者还不成熟 |
[07:09] | Vince Renatto didn’t seem to think so. | 文斯·雷纳多好像不这么看 |
[07:10] | He told us that he wanted her to dance the lead in this piece. | 他说这次想让她来领舞 |
[07:14] | He flirted with the notion of Nell, but he chose me. | 他是想过用妮尔 但最终选择了我 |
[07:17] | We will need to know your whereabouts last night. | 我们需要了解你昨晚的行踪 |
[07:20] | Do you think I… | 你认为我… |
[07:23] | I left the theater at 7:00. | 我七点离开剧院 |
[07:25] | I went home. | 就回家了 |
[07:26] | I was there all night. | 一整晚都在家 |
[07:28] | My housekeeper’s a live-in. She can vouch for me. | 我的管家住在我家 她可以为我作证 |
[07:31] | Can you think of anyone else | 你还能想到谁 |
[07:32] | who may have meant Ms. Solange harm? | 会伤害索朗热女士吗 |
[07:34] | I heard a rumor that she broke up | 我听说她跟男朋友 |
[07:36] | with her boyfriend, Nicholas Orman. | 尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手了 |
[07:37] | He used to be a dancer with the company. | 他原来做过伴舞 |
[07:39] | I seem to recall he had a temper. | 我记得他脾气挺大 |
[07:41] | Thank you very much, Ms. Lanzer. | 非常感谢 兰泽女士 |
[07:43] | We shall speak with him. | 我们会找他谈谈的 |
[07:44] | And, again, a great honor to meet you. | 再一次 真的很荣幸见到你 |
[07:47] | Come on. Marcus, | 好了 马库斯 |
[07:48] | you take McAndrews and pay a visit to the ex-boyfriend. | 你带麦克安德鲁斯去找死者的前男友 |
[07:51] | I’ll put Ellis and Parker on confirming Ms. Lanzer’s alibi, | 我让艾利斯和帕克去核实兰泽女士的不在场证明 |
[07:55] | – all right? Okay. – Captain. | -好吗 -警监 |
[07:57] | Would you consider a little company, Detective? | 需要人陪你一块儿去吗 警探 |
[07:59] | The more, the merrier. | 越多越好 |
[08:00] | Wait here. I got to find McAndrews. | 在这等会 我去找麦克安德鲁斯 |
[08:04] | You know you went a little, uh, fanboy back there, right? | 你知道你刚才有点像狂热粉丝吧 |
[08:07] | – “Fanboy”? – I don’t think | -“狂热粉丝” -我从没见过 |
[08:08] | I’ve ever seen you treat a suspect so politely. | 你对嫌疑犯这么彬彬有礼 |
[08:11] | I don’t believe she is a suspect. | 我不觉得她是嫌疑犯 |
[08:13] | Explain that. | 解释一下 |
[08:14] | You suggested she has motive to kill Ms. Solange | 你认为她有杀害索朗热女士的动机 |
[08:16] | because she felt threatened, | 是因为她感到了威胁 |
[08:18] | but I don’t believe a talent as immense as Ms. Lanzer | 但我不认为有如此天赋的兰泽女士 |
[08:21] | is capable of viewing another dancer as a threat. | 会把其他舞者视为威胁 |
[08:23] | It would be like me wanting to kill the world’s | 这就好比我想杀死世界第二的侦探 |
[08:24] | second greatest detective. Besides, she has an alibi. | 再说了 她有不在场证明 |
[08:27] | According to her. | 她自己说的 |
[08:28] | Iris Lanzer may be an amazing dancer, | 艾瑞丝·兰泽也许是一名出色的舞者 |
[08:30] | but the Internet says she’s not a very nice person. | 但网上说她为人可不怎么样 |
[08:33] | She has a lousy reputation, and last year, | 她名声很臭 去年 |
[08:35] | she ended up in court for pushing down a photographer | 她受到指控推倒摄影师 |
[08:38] | – and smashing his camera. – Damning evidence, | -还砸坏人家的相机 -是证据确凿 |
[08:40] | indeed, if the charge was that she was a diva. | 如果是指控她是天后的话 |
[08:43] | She is. That doesn’t make her a murderer. | 她是天后 这不能说她是杀人犯 |
[08:48] | Excuse me. Hey, Bill. | 不好意思 比尔 |
[08:51] | What hospital is he in? | 他住哪家医院 |
[08:54] | Okay, yeah. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好 我尽快过去 |
[08:57] | Problem? | 有事 |
[08:57] | Haven for the Homeless, | 流浪者天堂 |
[08:59] | that charity that I work for, um… | 我做义工的那家慈善机构 |
[09:02] | one of the clients went off his meds | 有个救济对象停药了 |
[09:03] | and got into some altercation with a couple of cops. | 跟两名警察起了争执 |
[09:06] | Go. I shall endeavor to keep my fandom | 去吧 我尽量在没你提醒的情况下 |
[09:08] | in check without you. | 控制住自己的狂热 |
[09:09] | I.D. Says his name is Morris Gilroy. | 身份证件写着名字叫莫里斯·吉尔罗伊 |
[09:12] | He was standing outside a bodega | 他站在一家酒店外面 |
[09:13] | screaming at anyone who walked by. | 冲着每个经过的人大喊大叫 |
[09:15] | Said he was looking for his pal, “Freebo”. | 他说在找兄弟”费宝” |
[09:18] | We asked him to move along, but he only got more worked up. | 我们请他离开 但他反而更激动 |
[09:21] | And then finally he took a swing at me, | 最后冲我挥了一拳 |
[09:23] | and then we had to wrestle him down. | 我们就只能制服他了 |
[09:25] | He said his arm was hurt, so we brought him here. | 他说他的手臂受伤了 于是我们就带他来了这儿 |
[09:27] | Well, Mr. Gilroy is in the system | 吉尔罗伊先生是 |
[09:29] | with the Department of Homeless Services. | 游民服务局的救济对象 |
[09:31] | I mean, he’s schizophrenic | 他有精神分裂症 |
[09:33] | but with no history of aggression or violence. | 但没有攻击或暴力的病史 |
[09:35] | Oh, lucky me. He made an exception. | 那我可真走运 成为了他的例外 |
[09:37] | – Well, obviously, he’s off his meds. – Yeah, you think? | -显然他停药了 -还用你说 |
[09:40] | You said he was looking for someone named “Freebo”? | 你说他在找一个叫”费宝”的人 |
[09:43] | – His pink elephant, if I had to guess. – I told you, | -要我说 肯定是他的粉色小象 -我说了 |
[09:45] | – he’s not drunk. He’s… – A nutbar. Yeah, we got that. | -他没醉 他是… -疯子 我们知道 |
[09:48] | Freebo’s gone. The sergeant. | 费宝不见了 那个中士 |
[09:51] | They took him. | 他们带走了他 |
[09:52] | They hit him and they took him. | 他们打了他 然后带走了他 |
[09:54] | Were you able to get any more information about this Freebo? | 你们能再搜集一些这个费宝的信息吗 |
[09:59] | Uh, Ms. Watson, | 华生女士 |
[10:00] | I already told you we’re not gonna collar him. | 我已经说过不会逮捕他了 |
[10:02] | But that’s a professional courtesy. | 但那是出于警方的好意 |
[10:03] | If you’re thinking we’re gonna go out looking | 如果你认为我们还会出勤寻找 |
[10:04] | for his imaginary friend… | 他这位虚构的朋友… |
[10:06] | They took him! Do you hear me?! | 他们带走了他 你们听到了吗 |
[10:09] | They took Freebo! | 他们带走了费宝 |
[10:12] | Morris, I’m Joan. I know you’re worried about your friend. | 莫里斯 我叫乔恩 我知道你担心朋友 |
[10:15] | They took him, | 他们带走了他 |
[10:15] | and I got to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[10:17] | Who took him? | 谁带走了他 |
[10:18] | Who? Morris, | 谁 莫里斯 |
[10:20] | I want to help you, but you need to calm down. | 我想帮你 但你得冷静下来 |
[10:23] | Okay, I need you to calm down. | 你得冷静点 |
[10:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:28] | You’ll find him? | 你会找到他吗 |
[10:31] | You’ll find Freebo? | 你会找到费宝吧 |
[10:32] | I will do my best. | 我会尽最大努力 |
[10:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:39] | Where exactly do you work, Mr. Orman? | 你具体在哪工作 奥尔曼先生 |
[10:41] | I’m a dancer at, uh, Jerzey Boyz. | 我在跳舞 在泽西男孩吧 |
[10:44] | It’s a club over in Newark. | 是纽瓦克的一个俱乐部 |
[10:46] | When I quit ballet, I needed the money. | 退出芭蕾舞剧团后 我需要生计 |
[10:49] | Especially after Nell moved out. | 尤其是在妮尔搬走以后 |
[10:51] | She ended the relationship? | 是她提的分手 |
[10:52] | She said she needed some space. | 她说她需要自己的空间 |
[10:54] | What a crock. She took up with another guy. | 都是屁话 她和另外的男人好了 |
[10:57] | Why do you say that? | 你为何这么说 |
[10:58] | She was preoccupied. | 她一直心事重重 |
[11:00] | Always busy, always running off. | 总是借口忙 想逃开 |
[11:02] | She wouldn’t tell me the guy’s name, | 她不愿意告诉我那男人的名字 |
[11:03] | no matter how many times I asked. | 不管我怎么问都不开口 |
[11:06] | Eventually, she, uh, threatened me with a restraining order. | 最后 她威胁说要给我发限制令 |
[11:09] | Said that she’d talked to a lawyer. | 要找律师 |
[11:11] | Hard to imagine how she resisted your charms. | 真难想象她能抗拒你的魅力 |
[11:14] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的 |
[11:15] | I think that maybe this new guy’s the one that killed her. | 她的新欢说不定正是杀害她的凶手 |
[11:17] | Maybe she, uh, cheated on him, too. | 或许 她也背叛了他 |
[11:19] | Another possibility: | 我看还有一种可能 |
[11:21] | You never got over her rejection | 你一直对她的拒绝耿耿于怀 |
[11:22] | and you murdered her. | 所以你杀她泄愤 |
[11:24] | Nell was killed last night, right? | 妮尔是昨晚被害的 对吧 |
[11:27] | Last night, I worked. | 昨晚我一直在工作 |
[11:29] | I was a big hit with the generous ladies of Newark. | 我在纽瓦克慷慨的女士们那里大受欢迎 |
[11:34] | Some of these bills have phone numbers on them. | 钱上还有电话号码 |
[11:36] | Feel free to call ’em up and check. | 随时可打电话向她们求证 |
[11:39] | Nicholas Orman has a rock-solid alibi. | 尼古拉斯·奥尔曼有不在场的铁证 |
[11:41] | His manager confirmed he was at work | 他的老板也证实 |
[11:42] | from 8:30 to midnight. | 他从八点半一直工作到午夜 |
[11:44] | Then he’s doing better than Iris Lanzer. | 那他的处境比艾瑞丝·兰泽好一点 |
[11:46] | It turns out she lied to us this morning. | 证据表明她今早说谎了 |
[11:49] | Her housekeeper was off last night. | 她的管家昨晚没上班 |
[11:51] | She’s on her way to the station, with her lawyer. | 她与律师正在去警局的路上 |
[11:53] | We have been over this. | 这些我们都说过了 |
[11:55] | My client made an honest mistake. | 我的委托人只是无心之过 |
[11:57] | Her housekeeper recently changed her night off, | 她的管家近期改了休息的时间 |
[11:59] | and Ms. Lanzer simply forgot. | 兰泽女士忘记了而已 |
[12:01] | I went right to my room when I got home. | 我回家的时候直接回到自己房间里 |
[12:03] | I turned in shortly thereafter. | 之后我很快就上床睡觉了 |
[12:06] | Do you usually go to bed that early? | 你常睡这么早吗 |
[12:08] | Before a dress rehearsal, yes. | 在带妆彩排前都会这样 |
[12:09] | I need to be at my best. | 我需要达到最好状态 |
[12:11] | If I was gonna kill Nell, | 要是我打算杀害妮尔 |
[12:12] | I would’ve done it on another night. | 我绝不会挑这一天 |
[12:14] | Of course, my client is joking. | 我的委托人是开玩笑的 |
[12:17] | Ms. Lanzer, do you know the name of the man that Nell | 兰泽女士 你知道与尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手后 |
[12:19] | started seeing after she broke up with Nicholas Orman? | 妮尔的新男友是谁吗 |
[12:23] | I’ve reached out to several members of the company. | 我向公司里不少职员打听过 |
[12:24] | No one seems to know who he is. | 但没有人知道这个人 |
[12:27] | Nell and I weren’t close… | 我和妮尔不是很熟 |
[12:30] | but to the best of my knowledge, | 但就我所知 |
[12:32] | she wasn’t seeing anyone. | 她没有和任何男人约会 |
[12:33] | And if Nicholas told you otherwise, | 如果尼古拉斯说的不一样 |
[12:35] | he’s probably trying to deflect suspicion. | 他很可能是为了洗脱嫌疑 |
[12:37] | Uh, Mr. Orman | 但是 奥尔曼先生 |
[12:38] | has an alibi for the time of the murder, | 在谋杀发生时有充分的不在场证明 |
[12:40] | unlike you. | 你却没有 |
[12:41] | Not to mention the fact that it was your box cutter | 更何况你的美工刀 |
[12:44] | that was used as the murder weapon. | 正是杀害妮尔的凶器 |
[12:46] | I told you, someone must have taken it | 我说过 一定有人把它 |
[12:48] | from my dressing room. | 从我化妆间拿走了 |
[12:50] | I thought you said | 我记得你说过 |
[12:51] | this wasn’t going to take more than an hour. | 问讯不会超过一小时 |
[12:53] | You have somewhere to be, Ms. Lanzer? | 你要去哪里 兰泽女士 |
[12:54] | As a matter of fact, I need to get to the airport. | 事实上 我要赶去机场 |
[12:56] | Uh… Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:59] | Oh, I’m catching a flight | 我要赶航班去蒙特利尔 |
[12:59] | to Montreal for a master class | 到那里去给大师班学员讲课 |
[13:01] | I’m teaching tomorrow. | 我明天有课 |
[13:02] | It’s been on my schedule for weeks. | 几周前就订好的 |
[13:03] | Actually, I’d rather that you didn’t leave the city. | 说实话 我建议你最好不要离开纽约 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry. Is my client a suspect? | 不好意思 你把我的委托人当嫌犯吗 |
[13:08] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[13:09] | But I’m not ready to clear her, either. | 但我也不打算让她走 |
[13:11] | And since we are in the middle | 由于现在 |
[13:13] | of a murder investigation, | 我们正在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[13:15] | some flexibility on her part would be appreciated. | 她随传随到会比较好 |
[13:17] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:19] | If you need me, I’ll be in Montreal. | 需要找我的话 我就在蒙特利尔 |
[13:21] | Ms. Lanzer, I’m gonna give you one last chance to reconsider. | 兰泽女士 我再给你最后一次考虑的机会 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna give you one last chance to leave me alone. | 我也再给你最后一次机会 别再阻挠我 |
[13:27] | I did not hurt Nell. | 我没有杀害妮尔 |
[13:29] | And if you keep implying that I did, I will sue you. | 如果你再暗示我是凶手 我会起诉你 |
[13:32] | Detective. | 警探 |
[13:35] | – Iris Lanzer. – Don’t touch me. | -艾瑞丝·兰泽 -别碰我 |
[13:38] | You are under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange. | 你因涉嫌谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕 |
[13:41] | Iris, I’ll have you out in a few hours. Don’t worry. | 艾瑞丝 一会我就把你保释出来 别担心 |
[13:50] | I would be remiss if I didn’t say I had my doubts | 不告诉你 我对兰泽女士罪名的怀疑 |
[13:52] | about Ms. Lanzer’s guilt. | 那会是我的错误 |
[13:54] | Yeah? Well, she didn’t give me much choice, did she? | 是吗 但她让我没得选 |
[14:06] | Hey. You missed some excitement this afternoon. | 你可错过了不少好戏 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I got a call from Sherlock 20 minutes after | 是啊 看到这条新闻20分钟后 |
[14:11] | I heard about it on the news. | 我接到了夏洛克的电话 |
[14:12] | Captain’s been getting calls from the tabloids all day. | 警监一直接到各种报社的电话 |
[14:15] | Obviously they think one beautiful woman cutting another | 明显媒体认为美女凶手分尸美人受害者 |
[14:17] | in half is gonna move some papers tomorrow. | 会是热点新闻 |
[14:19] | Where’s Iris now? | 艾瑞丝现在在哪 |
[14:21] | Home. She made bail, | 在家 她保释了 |
[14:22] | but at least she can’t leave the country. | 但现在她暂时没法离开美国 |
[14:24] | So, I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[14:26] | You’re trying to track down a homeless guy who may not exist? | 你想追查一个可能不存在的流浪汉 |
[14:28] | He exists. | 他确有其人 |
[14:30] | Army Sergeant Zeke Frebeaux. | 陆军中士泽克·范博 |
[14:33] | Or, as his friend likes to call him, Freebo. | 也可以用他朋友给他的昵称 费宝 |
[14:37] | I found his picture at one of the shelters. | 我在救助站找到了他的照片 |
[14:40] | His jacket caught my eye. | 他的夹克我有点在意 |
[14:42] | It’s an official Army-issued fleece. | 是陆军军方的制式 |
[14:44] | I was hoping you could help me | 我希望你能帮我 |
[14:45] | distribute that to, uh, hospitals, radio cars. | 把这个照片发到医院 无线电警车上 |
[14:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[14:48] | – Send me the file, all right? – Okay. | -把照片发给我 -好的 |
[15:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:12] | Would you like some coffee? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[15:14] | Uh, actually, I’d prefer cappuccino. | 其实 我比较喜欢卡布奇诺 |
[15:18] | Do you have a machine? | 你有专门的机器吗 |
[15:30] | You seriously slept with Iris Lanzer | 你真的跟艾瑞丝·兰泽上床了吗 |
[15:33] | It does evoke a certain frisson, doesn’t it? | 确实挺令人吃惊的 是吧 |
[15:35] | Mind you, it’s the art I find alluring, not the fame. | 说明一下 吸引我的是她的艺术 不是名声 |
[15:37] | Okay, she is a murder suspect in our case. | 她是我们谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[15:39] | If anyone finds out… | 如果被别人发现了 |
[15:40] | I’m feeling a little judged again, Watson. | 我感觉你好像是在批评我 华生 |
[15:41] | It’s probably because I am judging you. | 我好像的确是在批评你 |
[15:44] | I was very discreet. As was Iris. | 我非常谨慎 艾瑞丝也是 |
[15:46] | Whom, I might add, instigated the whole thing. | 另外 是她主动的 |
[15:48] | She found me after she made bail | 她被保释后找到了我 |
[15:50] | and she stated her intentions quite boldly. | 而且非常大胆地说出了她的意图 |
[15:52] | I sensed she wanted to learn more about the investigation. | 我觉得她是想知道更多有关调查的事 |
[15:55] | So, deciding that turnabout was more than fair play, | 这个转折对我来说非常有利 |
[15:57] | I thought I would take the opportunity | 所以我想我可以利用这个机会 |
[15:59] | to learn more about her. | 更多地了解她 |
[16:00] | Wait, you-you are claiming that you had sex with her | 等一下 你是说你跟她上床是为了 |
[16:02] | to advance the case? | 进一步调查案子 |
[16:03] | That was the primary purpose, yes. | 是的 这是主要的目的 |
[16:06] | Yesterday, at the station, | 昨天 在警局里 |
[16:07] | I noticed a certain stiffness in her right shoulder. | 我注意到她的右肩膀有些不太自然 |
[16:09] | She then cried out in pain | 当贝尔警探想要 |
[16:10] | when Detective Bell attempted to move her by the same arm. | 动她的那只胳膊时 她感到很疼 |
[16:14] | This led me to suspect a tear in her rotator cuff. | 这让我怀疑她是不是有肩袖撕裂伤 |
[16:17] | It’s an all-too-common injury in ballet, | 这种伤在芭蕾舞演员中很常见 |
[16:19] | and one that hasn’t yet interfered with her dancing. | 但对她跳舞没有影响 |
[16:21] | It would make it impossible for her to operate the pulley | 不过这也说明她不可能有力量操纵滑轮 |
[16:23] | which was used to move Ms. Solange’s body, | 来移动索朗热小姐的尸体 |
[16:25] | even with the counterweights. | 即使有平衡物的帮助也不行 |
[16:27] | You know you could have just asked her | 其实你可以直接问她 |
[16:28] | if she had a problem with her shoulder. | 肩膀是不是有伤 |
[16:29] | Actually, I couldn’t, ’cause it’s | 事实上 我不能 因为 |
[16:30] | not uncommon for older dancers to lie about injuries. | 年龄大的舞蹈演员经常隐瞒他们的伤病 |
[16:33] | So last night, I paid particular attention | 所以昨天晚上 我特别注意 |
[16:35] | to her range of movement, | 她的活动范围 |
[16:36] | her avoidance of certain positions… | 以及她特意避免的某些体位 |
[16:37] | Just cut to the chase. | 直接说重点 |
[16:39] | My verdict: a small but significant | 我的结论是 她的右肩袖有一处 |
[16:41] | tear in her right rotator cuff. | 很小但很严重的撕裂伤 |
[16:43] | I am now quite convinced that my initial instincts | 我现在很确定 我最初认为她是 |
[16:45] | about her innocence were correct. | 清白的判断 是正确的 |
[16:48] | Sleep with her yourself, | 你要不相信我的话 |
[16:49] | if you don’t believe me. | 可以跟她上床试试 |
[16:50] | Oh, th’s a great solution. | 真是个好办法 |
[16:53] | Sherlock, Nolan is expecting you. | 夏洛克 诺兰在等你 |
[16:55] | He’ll give you full access to my legal files. | 他会给你查看我法律文件的所有权限 |
[17:01] | Who is, uh, um, Nolan? | 谁是 诺兰 |
[17:03] | Her attorney. | 她的律师 |
[17:05] | He handled the pushing case against the photographer | 他处理了八个月前他推摄影师的 |
[17:06] | eight months ago and he’s issued several restraining orders | 那个案子 这些年来他也申请了 |
[17:09] | against obsessive fans over the years. | 对一些疯狂粉丝的限制令 |
[17:11] | You think one of them is trying to frame Iris? | 你觉得他们中有人想要陷害艾瑞丝 |
[17:13] | Join me at Nolan’s office to peruse his files | 跟我去诺兰的办公室仔细查查他的案卷 |
[17:15] | and help me find out. | 帮我找出那个人 |
[17:16] | I can’t. I have to go to Queens. | 不行 我得去皇后区 |
[17:19] | Pursuing another development in Hobo Hunt 2014? | 你这是参加”追捕流浪汉2014″吗 |
[17:22] | I got a hit off of Frebeaux’s photo that Marcus posted. | 马库斯发布的福博的照片有了反馈 |
[17:24] | Someone saw him arguing with their neighbor the other week. | 几周前有人看见他跟他的邻居在吵架 |
[17:27] | Are you sure that tracking Mr. Frebeaux warrants your time? | 你确定把时间花在追查范博身上有意义吗 |
[17:31] | I do have some experience with street people | 我对流浪汉也很有经验 |
[17:32] | and it’s not uncommon for them to drop off the grid | 他们经常无缘无故失踪 |
[17:34] | and then reemerge on their own. | 然后又突然出现 |
[17:36] | His friend asked me to help. | 他的朋友找我去帮忙 |
[17:39] | Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman who’s being railroaded | 是艾瑞丝·兰泽个无辜的女人 |
[17:42] | by the NYPD. A trial will bear that out. | 她被纽约警局冤枉了 法庭会做出判决的 |
[17:44] | – I understand that, but… – You got that? | -我知道 但是 -你明白了吗 |
[17:46] | – Yeah, got it. – Front page, above the fold. | -是的 明白了 -放在头版的上半版面 |
[17:48] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[17:49] | Mr. Holmes, good to see you again. | 福尔摩斯先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[17:51] | Glad to know someone in the department | 警局里有人能够对我的委托人 |
[17:53] | is not pre-judging my client. | 没有偏见 我很欣慰 |
[17:58] | How do you like the, uh… the old Commodore? | 你觉得这个 康懋达怎么样 |
[18:01] | Your automatic door closer. I believe that is, uh… | 你的自动关门器 我想那是 |
[18:04] | Exeter’s Commodore model. | 埃克塞特的康懋达模型 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I recognize the, um… | 我能认出是因为 |
[18:08] | Quite the ear for detail. | 记得相当详细嘛 |
[18:09] | No wonder the police keep you around. | 难怪警局会留下你 |
[18:13] | So, I take it these are the files which pertain to cases | 我想这些文件就是你所处理的 |
[18:16] | you’ve handled for Iris, right? | 跟艾瑞丝有关的案子 对吧 |
[18:17] | As I’m sure you’ve figured out by now, | 我想你现在也知道了 |
[18:19] | she is a very complicated person. | 她是个很复杂的人 |
[18:22] | But her money is no less green, right? | 但是她钱越来越少了 是吧 |
[18:26] | Well, you should see how many hours I haven’t billed her for. | 你应该看看我有多少次没收她律师费 |
[18:30] | I don’t represent Iris for the money. | 我为她打官司不是为了挣钱 |
[18:32] | I do it because I admire her. | 是因为我欣赏她 |
[18:35] | Well, she is a remarkable dancer. | 她的确是一个很出色的舞者 |
[18:37] | Oh, it’s not just that. It’s… | 不只是那样 |
[18:39] | It’s her single-mindedness. | 是因为她的忠贞 |
[18:41] | She’s completely committed to her craft. | 她全身心地投入到舞蹈中 |
[18:44] | I respect that. I think I’ve learned a thing or two. | 这令我十分尊重 我从中学到了一些东西 |
[18:48] | So if I could get some help just getting these to a taxi. | 能帮我把这些搬上出租车吗 |
[18:51] | Uh, respectfully, I’d rather they not leave the firm. | 恕我直言 这些文件最好不要离开事务所 |
[18:55] | You’re more than welcome to go over them here. | 你可以在这里随便翻阅 |
[18:57] | I have to leave for back-to-back interviews about the case. | 我要去见两个跟案子有关的人 |
[19:00] | I-I may require some time. | 我需要一些时间 |
[19:02] | Take all the time you need. | 多长时间都行 |
[19:03] | Any credible suspect you find | 你能找出嫌疑人 |
[19:05] | will make both of our lives easier. | 我们两个就都轻松了 |
[19:07] | Also, because you may not hear it from Iris, | 还有 我替艾瑞丝说一句 |
[19:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[19:21] | Rachel Brown? | 是瑞秋·布朗吗 |
[19:23] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:24] | I’m Joan Watson. | 我是乔恩·华生 |
[19:26] | I’m looking for a man named Zeke Frebeaux. | 我在找一个叫泽克·范博的人 |
[19:29] | Apparently one of your neighbors saw you arguing with him a couple weeks ago. | 你的邻居几周前看见你跟他争吵过 |
[19:33] | Does he look familiar to you? | 你看这个人面熟吗 |
[19:35] | Of course he does. He’s my brother. | 当然 他是我弟弟 |
[19:39] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉家里很乱 |
[19:41] | How long has your brother been living on the streets? | 你弟弟流落街头多久了 |
[19:44] | On and off for about three years. | 断断续续差不多三年了 |
[19:46] | Since he got back from Afghanistan. | 他从阿富汗回来那时开始的 |
[19:49] | He was diagnosed with severe PTSD. | 他被诊断患有很严重的创伤后遗症 |
[19:53] | And there were problems with drugs. | 而且还滥用药物 |
[19:56] | I try to track him down every month or so. | 我基本每个月都去找他的下落 |
[19:59] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[20:01] | I found him camping out at Gantry Plaza. | 我发现他露宿在龙门广场 |
[20:04] | I was able to get him to come back here. | 我把他带回了家 |
[20:06] | For a good meal. | 做了顿大餐 |
[20:08] | New clothes. | 换了新衣服 |
[20:11] | I begged him to stay, | 我求他留下来 |
[20:14] | but he didn’t want to. | 但是他不肯 |
[20:17] | We, uh, had a fight outside, | 我们在外面吵了一架 |
[20:20] | and that’s probably what the neighbor saw. | 邻居看到的可能就是那次争吵 |
[20:23] | Do you have any idea where he might be now? | 你知道他现在可能在哪儿吗 |
[20:26] | He said something about the shelter at St. Ignatius. | 他提过圣伊格内修斯的一个救助站 |
[20:29] | I checked there. They haven’t seen him. | 我去那找过 他们没见过他 |
[20:32] | It’s so cold. | 天这么冷 |
[20:35] | You couldn’t have made him stay. | 你无法强迫他留下 |
[20:39] | Here or at a shelter. | 无论是这还是救助站 |
[20:41] | He…He’s an adult. He made a choice. | 他是个成年人 他有自己的选择 |
[20:42] | If something’s happened to him, it’s not your fault. | 如果他出了什么事 那也不是你的错 |
[20:52] | Well, I should get going. If I get a lead on your brother, | 我得走了 如果我有了你弟弟的消息 |
[20:54] | I will let you know. | 我会通知你 |
[20:55] | You’re s… | 你还… |
[20:56] | You’re still gonna look for him? | 你还要继续找他吗 |
[20:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:00] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:03] | It just means a lot that someone else is looking out for him. | 还有人坚持寻找他 这对我来说是种安慰 |
[21:08] | After reviewing Sharp’s files, | 查阅过夏普的文件后 |
[21:10] | none of the fans Iris issued restraining orders against | 被艾瑞丝申请禁令的粉丝 |
[21:12] | struck me as viable suspects. One of them died, | 都不是嫌疑人 其中有个已经死了 |
[21:15] | one’s battling cancer, | 一个在做抗癌治疗 |
[21:16] | one of them now herds sheep in the Netherlands. | 一个在荷兰放羊 |
[21:19] | But obviously, someone who lives in this building has potential. | 但是显然 这栋建筑中的某个人有犯罪嫌疑 |
[21:22] | Jake Picardo is the paparazzo who took Iris to court | 杰克· 皮卡多是个狗仔 他曾因为艾瑞丝 |
[21:25] | for pushing him and breaking his camera. | 推他并摔坏了相机而将她告上法庭 |
[21:27] | He now resides in apartment 10-D. | 他现在住在十号楼D座 |
[21:31] | I know you followed a lead on the missing Mr. Frebeaux, | 我知道你在找失踪的费宝先生 |
[21:33] | but did you have to follow it into an ashtray? | 但有必要到烟灰缸里找线索吗 |
[21:35] | You reek of smoke. | 你满身都是烟味 |
[21:36] | Someone at the house I went to was a smoker. | 我拜访的某人是个烟民 |
[21:39] | Someone at the house you went to was a chimney. | 你拜访的某些人是烟囱才对 |
[21:42] | And they smoke Double T’s. | 而且他们都抽双T牌香烟 |
[21:44] | That is the cheapest and most chemical-laden brand on the market. | 这是市场上最廉价并化学剂添加最多的牌子 |
[21:48] | Still haven’t read my monographs on tobacco, I see. | 我发现你还没读过我关于烟草的专著 |
[21:51] | Back to Jake Picardo… | 说回杰克· 皮卡多 |
[21:52] | Iris recently renewed her restraining order against him. | 艾瑞丝最近恢复了针对他的限制令 |
[21:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:56] | Because she believed he had started following her again. | 因为她觉得杰克又开始跟踪她了 |
[22:00] | Iris Lanzer. | 艾瑞丝·兰泽 |
[22:01] | Yeah, she’s having a rough week, isn’t she? | 她这周真不好过 不是吗 |
[22:04] | A fact which seems to give you great satisfaction. | 你好像对此感到很高兴 |
[22:07] | What do you expect? Bitch ruined my life. | 你希望我怎样 这个贱人毁了我的生活 |
[22:09] | ‘Cause she broke your camera? | 就因为她摔坏了你的相机吗 |
[22:10] | Which she refused to pay for. | 她摔坏了还拒绝赔偿 |
[22:12] | And then I take her to court, | 之后我将她告上了法庭 |
[22:13] | her lawyer says I dropped my camera ’cause I was high. | 她的律师说是我自己摔坏的 因为我嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[22:17] | And then he introduces all this testimony | 然后他还提交了关于我有 |
[22:18] | about how I had this huge coke problem. | 严重的吸毒问题的证据 |
[22:21] | Next thing I know, my agency dropped me. | 紧接着 报社就把我开了 |
[22:23] | A paparazzi agency fired you over drug use? | 一个狗仔报社会因为你滥用药物而把你开除吗 |
[22:27] | My boss was on some clean-living kick at the time. | 当时我的老板正坚持戒毒生活 |
[22:29] | Of course, six months later, he’s in rehab for oxy. | 不过六个月后 他就躺到康复中心吸氧气去了 |
[22:32] | But ever since that trial, | 但自从那场官司之后 |
[22:33] | all I get are freelance gigs, | 我接到的都是些零活 |
[22:34] | which means I gotta pop for every tip, | 这意味着我得去挣每笔小钱 |
[22:37] | every new piece of equipment… | 来买器材上的每一个新零件… |
[22:39] | Which reminds me, | 说到这个 |
[22:41] | what do you think of my new spy camera? | 你觉得我新买的偷拍相机怎么样 |
[22:44] | ‘Cause it’s, uh, pretty fond of you, huh? | 因为它非常喜欢你 |
[22:48] | I’m beginning to think that you like it when women smash your cameras. | 我觉得你是喜欢让人砸你的相机 |
[22:51] | Small wonder you’re so pleased with Iris’s current situation. | 有点理解你为何如此幸灾乐祸了 |
[22:54] | It must seem like karmic retribution. | 你一定感觉这是她的报应 |
[22:56] | The question is, are you the kind of man who makes your own karma? | 问题是 你也是得到报应了才对 |
[23:01] | Where were you two nights ago? | 你两天前的晚上在哪 |
[23:03] | Tuesday. Uh, I was holed up in my van, | 星期二 我躲在我的卡车上 |
[23:06] | waiting for one of those… dumb kids | 等着偷拍一个因吸血鬼电影走红的蠢蛋 |
[23:08] | from the vampire movies to show at a club. He never did. | 希望他能在酒吧出现 但是他没来 |
[23:11] | Can you confirm that? | 能证实你的行踪吗 |
[23:12] | No. Why would I need to? | 不能 我为什么要证明 |
[23:15] | We’re exploring the possibility | 我们在寻找除了艾瑞丝·兰泽外 |
[23:16] | that someone other than Iris Lanzer killed Nell Solange. | 可能杀死妮尔·索朗热的人 |
[23:19] | She’s really got you snowed. | 她真的让人恶心 |
[23:21] | I mean, if you knew | 我是说 如果你能了解 |
[23:23] | even half of the manipulative crap she’s into… | 被她操纵的废物里的一半 |
[23:25] | What kind of manipulative crap are you talking about? | 被操纵的废物 你是指什么 |
[23:28] | And how would you know about that? | 而且你是怎么知道的 |
[23:30] | Was Iris right? Have you been following her? | 难道艾瑞丝是对的 你真的在跟踪她 |
[23:34] | This has been fun, | 和你们说话很愉快 |
[23:35] | but I’d like you to leave. | 但是我得请你们离开了 |
[23:37] | I got work to do and… | 我还有工作要做 而且 |
[23:40] | It’s Detective Bell. | 是贝尔警探 |
[23:41] | He would like us back at the precinct right away. | 他要我们立刻回警局 |
[23:43] | I have a feeling we’ll be seeing you again. | 我有预感我们还会再见面的 |
[23:46] | Couple hours ago, a reporter at The Ledger | 几小时前 《纪事报》的一名记者 |
[23:48] | received an unmarked envelope containing this thumb drive. | 收到了一封匿名信 里面装着这个U盘 |
[23:52] | Now, there’s a voice mail on it that was left by Iris Lanzer… | 里面有一封语音邮件 是艾瑞丝·兰泽留给 |
[23:56] | for Nell Solange. | 妮尔·索朗热的 |
[23:59] | Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving | 妮尔 是我 听着 别再表现得 |
[24:03] | like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. | 像个崩溃的小女孩一样了 赶紧接电话 |
[24:06] | Did you really think you were the first dancer I’d been with? | 你以为你是第一个和我在一起的舞者吗 |
[24:09] | Get this straight: | 直说了吧 |
[24:10] | You’re not walking away from me, | 我不会就让你这么离开 |
[24:12] | not without consequences. | 你会付出代价的 |
[24:17] | Now we know why we couldn’t find the new man in Nell’s life. | 现在知道为什么我们找不到妮尔的新男友了 |
[24:20] | Because it wasn’t a man at all; it was Iris. | 因为根本不是个男人 是艾瑞丝 |
[24:33] | You and Nell having an affair. | 你和妮尔有染 |
[24:36] | Yes, but I didn’t kill her. | 是 但我没杀她 |
[24:38] | Well, it certainly seemed like you were ready to in that voice mail. | 但是在语音留言中听起来 你有这样的打算 |
[24:40] | Well, I have a temper– shouldn’t be news to anyone. | 我当时很生气 这应该不奇怪 |
[24:43] | So, when did your romance with Nell begin? | 你和妮尔的关系是什么时候开始的 |
[24:47] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[24:48] | before we started work on the production. | 在我们参演这部作品之前 |
[24:51] | She broke off her relationship | 她和尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手 |
[24:53] | with Nicholas Orman to be with you. | 就是为了和你在一起 |
[24:56] | She must have been quite smitten. | 她一定很迷恋你 |
[24:58] | She was. | 确实是 |
[25:01] | But my interest in her was a bit more practical. | 但是我和她在一起的原因有些功利 |
[25:05] | You were threatened by her. | 你感到了威胁 |
[25:07] | You thought she might get the lead, | 你认为她会出演主角 |
[25:09] | so you seduced her and then convinced her to step aside. | 所以你就勾引她 然后说服她让位给你 |
[25:13] | Well, it worked. | 我成功了 |
[25:15] | Just like it has before. | 就像以前一样 |
[25:18] | That was the problem, actually. | 这其实也是问题所在 |
[25:22] | Nell had run into… | 妮尔碰到了 |
[25:24] | one of my previous flings. | 我之前的牺牲品 |
[25:27] | She told Nell that I’d done the same thing to her, and… | 她告诉妮尔我也是这么对待她的 |
[25:30] | that’s when Nell called and ended it. | 之后妮尔就打电话来分手了 |
[25:33] | But if you were just using her, | 可是如果你本就想甩她 |
[25:34] | why leave such an angry message? | 为什么还留下这样愤慨的信息 |
[25:36] | I mean, you already had the lead. | 我是说 你都已经是领舞了 |
[25:41] | You’d actually begun to care for her. | 其实你已经开始对她动情了 |
[25:45] | My whole life, I’ve loved the ballet. | 我这一生只爱过芭蕾 |
[25:47] | No person has ever compared. | 没有一个人能与之相匹 |
[25:50] | The idea that I might… | 这种把自己的角色 |
[25:53] | give a role to anyone… | 给别人的事情 |
[25:57] | I can’t imagine. | 我不敢想象 |
[26:02] | But with Nell… | 但是遇到妮尔后 |
[26:05] | I finally… | 我终于 |
[26:08] | started to see why someone might. | 开始明白为什么有人会这么做了 |
[26:13] | The day after I left the message, | 那天留言之后 |
[26:14] | I apologized to her, and… | 我向她道了歉 然后 |
[26:17] | she deleted it right in front of me. | 她当着我的面删掉了信息 |
[26:19] | Well, then how did it end up in that reporter’s hands? | 那它是如何落到那记者手上的呢 |
[26:25] | The other night, you gave me your phone, | 那一晚 你把手机给我 |
[26:28] | um… to take some commemorative pictures. | 拍纪念照的时候 |
[26:30] | I-I remember it was quite hot to the touch, the phone. | 我记得摸着它挺热的 那手机 |
[26:38] | It’s been that way for quite a while. | 它这样有段时间了 |
[26:39] | Could I see it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[26:51] | Does the battery drain quite quickly? | 电量消耗是不是很快 |
[26:52] | Yeah. I figured it was just getting old. Why? | 是的 我以为只是因为旧了 怎么了 |
[26:55] | Unusual heat is an indicator of… spyware. | 通常过热表示着有间谍软件 |
[27:00] | Yes, I think your phone may have been cloned. | 没错 我认为你的手机被克隆了 |
[27:04] | And I have a fairly good idea who’s responsible. | 而我脑中有个很明显的嫌疑人 |
[27:07] | So, Computer Crime Lab found spyware | 计算机犯罪实验室发现了艾瑞丝·兰泽 |
[27:09] | on Iris Lanzer’s phone, just like you said. | 手机上的间谍软件 和你说的一样 |
[27:12] | Now, he denied having anything to do with it at first. | 他刚开始否认与其有任何关系 |
[27:14] | Then we explained that the phone’s signals | 然后我们告诉他手机中的信号 |
[27:16] | were being transmitted back to his home IP address. | 发送到了他家的IP地址上 |
[27:19] | That’s when he lawyered up. | 然后他就招来了律师 |
[27:21] | All of this over a broken camera. | 就只因为摔坏了一个相机 |
[27:25] | That’s our cue. | 这是给我们的信号 |
[27:33] | You got me, okay? | 你逮到我了 行吗 |
[27:35] | I cloned Iris’s phone, and yeah, | 我克隆了艾瑞丝的手机 |
[27:36] | that’s how I knew they were… together. | 这就是为什么我会知道她们 在一起 |
[27:39] | But I didn’t leak that voice mail to the press, | 但是我没有把语音泄露给媒体 |
[27:42] | and I didn’t kill Nell. | 也没有杀妮尔 |
[27:44] | He does understand he’s not helping himself, doesn’t he? | 他知道这么说一点帮助都没有 对吧 |
[27:47] | Well, I can prove it. | 我有证据的 |
[27:49] | My client would like to make a statement | 我的客户将会对 |
[27:51] | as to his whereabouts on the night of Ms. Solange’s death. | 索朗热女士被杀当晚的行踪进行解释 |
[27:55] | But for the moment, he pleads the Fifth. | 但是目前 他将拒不发言 |
[27:57] | In the interest of aiding the police’s investigation, | 为了帮助警方进行犯罪调查 |
[27:59] | he’ll waive that right, provided the district attorney | 他将放弃沉默权 前提是地方检察官 |
[28:02] | extends full immunity on all charges. | 能够给予责任豁免权 |
[28:06] | Before I can bring this to the D.A., | 在我给地方检察官提议前 |
[28:08] | I’m gonna need some sense of what he was up to. | 我得看看他到底提供的是些什么东西 |
[28:16] | I was going to shoot a porno | 我是打算拍个性爱录像 |
[28:19] | in Nell Solange’s apartment | 用藏在妮尔·索朗热公寓里 |
[28:21] | with a bunch of hidden video cameras. | 各个角落的隐藏摄像头 |
[28:24] | I wanted to catch her and Iris in the act. | 我要抓她和艾瑞丝一个现行 |
[28:28] | I was gonna sell it to the highest bidder– | 我本打算谁出价高卖给谁 |
[28:30] | two smoking-hot dancers, | 两个性感的舞者 |
[28:32] | one of whom was Iris Lanzer. | 其中之一是艾瑞丝·兰泽 |
[28:34] | I could’ve named my price. | 我可以漫天要价 |
[28:37] | I don’t suppose you have any way of verifying this? | 我估计你有办法证明这些吧 |
[28:40] | I set up three cameras in Nell’s bedroom, | 我在妮尔的卧室设了三个摄像头 |
[28:43] | one in the shower. | 一个放在了浴室里 |
[28:45] | Pull ’em. You’ll see I was there most of the night. | 拿去看 你会看到我整晚都在那 |
[28:56] | The police checked Picardo’s cameras. | 警察检查了皮卡多的摄像头 |
[28:58] | The footage confirmed his alibi. | 录像证实了他的不在场证明 |
[29:00] | Okay, so he didn’t kill Nell. | 好的 也就是说他没有杀妮尔 |
[29:01] | He still could have been the one | 他依然可能是那个 |
[29:02] | that leaked that voice mail to the press. | 将语音泄露给媒体的人 |
[29:04] | It’s unlikely that he would lie about that | 他不太可能会对这事撒谎 |
[29:06] | given the nature of the other things that he confessed to. | 鉴于他之前已经敢供出那种事情了 |
[29:09] | I’m still of the opinion that Iris is being framed. | 我依然认为艾瑞丝是被陷害的 |
[29:12] | Which makes the killer the most likely leaker of the message, | 也就是说很可能是凶手泄露的信息 |
[29:15] | and so I’ve commenced scrubbing of the voice mail. | 所以我开始仔细检查那个录音 |
[29:18] | Upon closer examination, | 经过细心研究 |
[29:20] | I realized there were two levels of ambient noise, | 我发现其中含有两种不同的环境噪音 |
[29:23] | which suggests it’s a recording of a recording. | 也就是说它是录音的录音 |
[29:26] | The first level captures the noise around Iris | 第一层录下了围绕着艾瑞丝 |
[29:29] | when she left the message; | 留下录音时的的噪音 |
[29:31] | the second captures the noises in the vicinity | 第二层则录下了围绕着 |
[29:32] | of the person who recorded it again. | 二次录音者周遭的噪音 |
[29:35] | If I had to guess, I would say they had | 如果让我说 我觉得他们 |
[29:36] | physical access to Nell’s phone. It would’ve been a simple case | 可以接触到妮尔的手机 很简单的 |
[29:39] | of putting hers on speaker, theirs on record. | 用她手机播放 另一个录音 |
[29:43] | What are you doing with that coat? | 你拿那个大衣做什么 |
[29:44] | Well, the guy that I visited yesterday in the hospital, | 我昨天在医院见得那个人 |
[29:46] | Morris Gilroy, he was released this afternoon. | 莫里斯·吉尔罗伊 他下午就要被释放了 |
[29:49] | He’s staying at St. Ignatius shelter. | 他会去在圣伊格那斯救助站 |
[29:52] | That’s not an answer. | 这答不符题 |
[29:53] | Well, he’s on his meds now, | 他现在开始服药了 |
[29:54] | so he should be clearer. | 所以应该清醒了 |
[29:55] | I was going to go to the shelter and see | 我打算去救助站看看 |
[29:57] | if he could tell me a little more about Zeke Frebeaux. | 看他能不能告诉我点泽克·范博的事 |
[29:59] | And while I was there, I was gonna donate some clothes. | 既然去了 我打算捐点衣服 |
[30:01] | So, can I take the coat? | 那么 我能拿走大衣吗 |
[30:04] | So, wh-why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:05] | What, donating clothes? | 什么 捐衣服吗 |
[30:07] | Eh, helping this man. | 帮助那个人 |
[30:09] | Trying to find his friend. | 帮着去找他的朋友 |
[30:14] | I’ve intruded. Sorry. | 我多事了 不好意思 |
[30:16] | No, it’s… | 没有 就是 |
[30:18] | it’s okay. It’s… | 没事的 只是 |
[30:20] | it shouldn’t be a secret. | 这不应该成为秘密 |
[30:23] | Especially from you. | 尤其是对你 |
[30:29] | My father is, uh… | 我父亲他 |
[30:34] | he’s schizophrenic. | 他有精神分裂症 |
[30:37] | And homeless. | 还是个流浪汉 |
[30:39] | Your father lives in Scarsdale and he’s an author. | 你父亲住在斯卡斯代尔并且是个作家 |
[30:42] | No, that is my stepfather. | 不是 那是我继父 |
[30:44] | My mother married him when I was three. | 我母亲在我三岁的时候和他再婚的 |
[30:46] | Uh, we all took his name. | 我们用的都是他的姓 |
[30:48] | I-I’m talking about my birth father. | 我说的是我生父 |
[30:55] | My mother was pregnant with me when… when he got sick. | 我妈还怀着我的时候 他就病了 |
[31:01] | I mean, she did her best, but… | 她尽力了 但是 |
[31:03] | you know, it was a lot. | 你知道的 这种事很复杂 |
[31:08] | They got divorced a few months after I was born. | 在我出生几个月后他们就离婚了 |
[31:13] | He was in and out of institutions for a while, but… | 他进出过几次救助机构 但是 |
[31:16] | for the last 15 years, he’s been on the streets mostly. | 最近15年 他基本都流浪在大街上 |
[31:21] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[31:23] | Here in New York. | 就在纽约 |
[31:26] | Do you see him? | 你见过他吗 |
[31:27] | Well, that’s why I volunteer. | 这就是我当志愿者的原因 |
[31:29] | Sometimes he recognizes me. | 有时候他能认出我 |
[31:32] | Sometimes he doesn’t– just depends on if he’s on his meds. | 有时候认不出 看他吃没吃药了 |
[31:38] | I tried to get him into a halfway house | 我试图让他去疗养所 |
[31:40] | or a treatment program, but, you know, | 或者参加治疗项目 但是… |
[31:42] | he says he doesn’t want it, doesn’t need it. | 他说他不想去 也不需要去 |
[31:46] | It wasn’t easy, but I realized that I just had to accept it. | 这并不容易 但我意识到我必须要接受 |
[31:51] | I don’t try to talk him into it anymore. | 我不再劝他去了 |
[31:54] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[31:57] | It’s been almost… | 差不多… |
[31:59] | two years. | 两年前吧 |
[32:11] | – Program’s done. – All right. | -运行完了 -好吧 |
[32:13] | Let me know how it goes. | 有进展告诉我 |
[32:22] | Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving | 妮尔 是我 听着 别再像一个 |
[32:25] | like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. | 神经的小女孩一样了 接你的电话 |
[32:31] | Nell, it’s me. Look, stop behaving | 妮尔 是我 听着 别再像一个 |
[32:34] | like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone. | 神经的小女孩一样了 接你的电话 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[32:42] | All the yelling and screaming. | 我那么喊叫… |
[32:43] | It’s okay. You were having an episode; that’s normal. | 没关系 你发作了 那很正常 |
[32:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:47] | What about when Zeke was taken– were you lucid then? | 那泽克被带走的时候呢 你那时神志清醒吗 |
[32:50] | It was late. | 那时很晚了 |
[32:51] | I was maybe a block away. | 我可能离着有一个街区远 |
[32:53] | Saw some guy roughing him up. | 我看到有个人对他动粗 |
[32:56] | Forced him into a van. | 把他塞进了一辆面包里 |
[32:58] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下那个人吗 |
[33:00] | White. | 是白人 |
[33:02] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[33:04] | You said you already checked for Zeke at the 23rd Street Shelter? | 你说你已经去第23大街救助站找过泽克了 |
[33:07] | Yeah, he hasn’t been there. | 是的 他不在 |
[33:08] | His sister hasn’t seen him, either. | 他姐姐也没有见过他 |
[33:11] | I don’t know how much longer | 我不知道我还能 |
[33:12] | I can hold on to his stuff for him. | 保留他的东西多久 |
[33:15] | That’s his bag? | 这是他的包吗 |
[33:17] | Can I take a look? | 我能看一看吗 |
[33:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | Double T. | 双T牌 |
[33:31] | All he ever smoked. | 他就抽这个 |
[33:43] | His folks. | 这是他的家人 |
[33:46] | Oh. Thought you’d recognize her. | 你应该认识她 |
[33:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[33:51] | His sister. | 那是他姐姐 |
[33:56] | Does he have more than one? | 他有好几个姐姐吗 |
[34:02] | Mr. Holmes. | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[34:04] | My assistant told me you came to visit. | 我的助手说你来了 |
[34:07] | Comfy? | 坐着舒服吗 |
[34:09] | I know that you’re the one | 我知道录下 |
[34:10] | who recorded Iris’s voice mail. | 艾瑞丝留言的人是你 |
[34:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:13] | I also know that you recorded it here. | 我还知道你就是在这里录的 |
[34:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:21] | That noise. | 那个声音 |
[34:24] | The distinctive noise of your trusty door closer. | 你那令人信赖的关门器的独特声音 |
[34:27] | It makes a guest appearance | 在录音的第二层 |
[34:29] | on the recording’s second layer of ambient noise. | 背景噪音里客串了一把 |
[34:32] | Its appearance confounded me | 这个客串让我很迷惑 |
[34:36] | until I remembered that Nell | 直到我记起妮尔 |
[34:37] | had threatened her ex with a restraining order. | 拿限制令威胁她的前男友 |
[34:40] | That she’d gone as far as to consult a lawyer. | 她会去咨询律师 |
[34:44] | You. | 也就是你 |
[34:45] | Well, Iris was kind enough to refer me. | 艾瑞丝很好心地推荐了我 |
[34:48] | Nell and I met a couple of times. | 妮尔和我见过几次面 |
[34:50] | That’s no secret. | 这也不是什么秘密 |
[34:52] | Ultimately, she decided not to follow through. | 最终 她决定放弃 |
[34:55] | But she did decide to ask for your help with her | 但是当她俩之间出现问题时 |
[34:57] | when things grew messy between them. | 她的确来找你寻求过帮助 |
[34:59] | A complicated situation for you | 这对你来说是个很复杂的情况 |
[35:01] | ’cause Iris was also your client. | 因为艾瑞丝也是你的客户 |
[35:04] | I submit that you recorded the meeting | 我猜你把会面录了下来 |
[35:06] | in order to avoid a conflict of interest. | 以避免利益冲突 |
[35:12] | Now, | 现在 |
[35:13] | armed with proof of Nell and Iris’s affair, | 你有了妮尔和艾瑞丝韵事的证据 |
[35:17] | it struck you that if Nell were to die at Iris’s hand, | 你忍不住想如果妮尔死在艾瑞丝手上 |
[35:20] | and in dramatic enough fashion, | 死得足够戏剧化的话 |
[35:23] | the case would become a media sensation. | 这事就会变成媒体的焦点 |
[35:27] | First step– | 第一步 |
[35:29] | kill Nell. | 杀了妮尔 |
[35:31] | Or rather, prepare to kill her. | 或者说 准备杀了她 |
[35:35] | You took Iris’s personalized box cutter, | 你拿走了艾瑞丝的私人小刀 |
[35:39] | you went to the theater the night before the dress rehearsal, | 你在彩排前夜来到剧院 |
[35:42] | and you slit Nell’s throat, | 划破了妮尔的喉咙 |
[35:43] | and then you prepared her for her grand entrance. | 然后为她华丽的登场做好准备 |
[35:47] | Leaking Iris’s voice mail would demonstrate her motive… | 泄露艾瑞丝的留言能突显她的动机 |
[35:51] | and the true nature of their relationship. | 以及她俩关系的实质 |
[35:54] | My office is not the only one with that door closer. | 那种关门器不只有我的办公室装了 |
[35:57] | There must be… hundreds, thousands around the city. | 市里肯定有…成千上百房间装了 |
[36:02] | So, well that’s a… | 这是个… |
[36:05] | good story, you don’t have any real proof. | 很棒的故事 但你没有什么实质的证据 |
[36:08] | Well, I would say that I had Iris. | 我想说我手上有艾瑞丝 |
[36:12] | But I can’t seem to reach her on her cell phone. | 但我打电话联系不上她 |
[36:14] | She had a new one to replace the one that was cloned. | 她买了个新的 把被克隆的那个换了 |
[36:18] | And I imagine you’re the only one with the number. | 我猜你是唯一知道她号码的人 |
[36:20] | As far as where she is, | 关于她在哪儿 |
[36:22] | we agree she should keep a low profile for now, | 我们都认为她现在应该保持低调 |
[36:24] | so I set her up someplace private. | 所以我把她安置在一个隐秘的地方 |
[36:26] | She’ll have to come to court eventually. | 她最终是需要到法庭来的 |
[36:28] | Well, by that time, | 到那时候 |
[36:29] | I will have convinced her that you turned against us. | 我就会让她相信你背叛我们了 |
[36:33] | You’re just trying to trick her | 你只是想骗她 |
[36:35] | into incriminating herself. | 把自己牵扯进去 |
[36:38] | I would remind you that the only attorneys | 我得提醒你 能从这么 |
[36:40] | who benefit from cases of this magnitude | 重大的案子中获利的律师 |
[36:42] | are ones who have emerged victoriously. | 都是些非常成功的大律师 |
[36:45] | I studied your work, Mr. Sharp. | 我研究过你的案子 夏普先生 |
[36:46] | You’re a mediocre barrister at best. | 你最多算是个平庸的律师 |
[36:50] | I fear you may have stacked the odds against your client too high. | 恐怕你把对你客户的赔率做得太高了 |
[36:59] | Iris Lanzer isn’t going to jail. | 艾瑞丝·兰泽不会入狱 |
[37:02] | I promise you that. | 这一点我向你保证 |
[37:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 如果你不介意的话… |
[37:12] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[37:28] | Rachel, we’re here for Zeke. | 瑞秋 我们是来找泽克的 |
[37:30] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这儿 |
[37:32] | That’s funny, because you and your house reek | 真有意思 因为你身上你家里 |
[37:34] | of his brand of cigarettes– Double T’s. | 都有他双T牌香烟的味道 |
[37:37] | I saw you throw an empty pack away the other day. | 我看见你前几天扔了一包空烟盒 |
[37:39] | Uh, they were mine, actually. | 其实是我的 |
[37:41] | Trying to quit. | 我正试图戒烟 |
[37:43] | Can we help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[37:45] | This is my husband Cliff. | 这是我丈夫克利夫 |
[37:46] | Cliff, this is the woman who’s helping to look for my brother. | 克利夫 这就是帮我寻找我弟弟的人 |
[37:50] | Zeke Frebaux is not your brother. | 泽克·福博不是你的弟弟 |
[37:52] | But that hasn’t stopped you | 但这并不能影响你 |
[37:53] | from cashing his veteran’s benefit checks, has it? | 从他的老兵福利中获利 不是吗 |
[37:56] | Rachel told you Zeke isn’t here. | 瑞秋说了泽克不在这儿 |
[37:58] | Well, this search warrant says | 搜查证在这儿 |
[37:59] | that we don’t have to take your word for it. | 我们恐怕不能相信你 |
[38:06] | A padlocked door inside your house? | 家里怎么会有上锁的门 |
[38:08] | You want to tell me what, or who, you’ve got down there? | 你想告诉我什么东西或者什么人在里面吗 |
[38:25] | 爆炸新闻 三名流浪汉被俘虏 | |
[38:25] | There were three homeless men altogether. | 一共有三名流浪汉 |
[38:28] | One of them was on disability; the other two were vets. | 一个是残疾人 其余两个是退伍军人 |
[38:32] | That woman and her husband had them chained in their basement, | 那个女人和她丈夫把他们关在了地下室 |
[38:35] | collecting their benefits. | 为了从他们那儿获得福利 |
[38:38] | Mr. Frebeaux’s condition? | 范博先生的情况怎么样 |
[38:40] | All things considered, good. | 各方面都不错 |
[38:42] | I spoke to his parents. | 我和他父母谈过了 |
[38:43] | They’re hoping they can convince him to come home this time. | 他们希望能说服他回家 |
[38:47] | And if they can’t? | 如果他们不能呢 |
[38:50] | Well, it has to be up to him. | 一切都取决于他 |
[38:59] | You should be proud of yourself, Watson. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 华生 |
[39:05] | If only the wheels of justice | 要是诺兰·夏普的案子 |
[39:06] | would turn as smoothly in the case of Nolan Sharp. | 能够公正的顺利进行就好了 |
[39:10] | Well, he can’t keep Iris hidden forever. | 他不能永远藏着艾瑞丝 |
[39:13] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[39:14] | We’ll explain. | 我们会解释 |
[39:16] | Oh, say we did. | 就算我们做了 |
[39:18] | Won’t prove anything. | 也不会证明任何事 |
[39:20] | And while it would be greatly satisfying to see her fire him, | 然而如果她解雇他就更好了 |
[39:23] | if might decrease her chances of being exonerated. | 这能降低证明她无罪的可能 |
[39:26] | Well, she’s being represented by the same man who framed her. | 她的律师正是陷害她的人 |
[39:29] | And as the actual murderer, | 作为真正的凶手 |
[39:30] | he can use his intimate knowledge of the crime | 他能运用对犯罪的了解 |
[39:32] | to craft a defense which is far superior | 起草一份辩护 |
[39:34] | to that of a far less homicidal attorney. | 比唯唯诺诺的律师写的更好 |
[39:39] | You should have seen him. | 你应该见见他 |
[39:40] | How utterly confident he was. | 看看他有多信心十足 |
[39:44] | I’m sure he has some ace in the hole, | 我相信他有杀手锏 |
[39:45] | some piece of evidence that he’s holding back, | 他手头肯定还有些证据 |
[39:47] | something he’s going to use to exculpate Iris. | 证明艾瑞丝无罪 |
[39:49] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:53] | Perhaps he took a photograph of himself | 或许是他自己的照片 |
[39:54] | as he slashed Nell Solange’s throat. | 他撕妮尔·索朗热的喉咙时照的 |
[39:56] | Oh. Perhaps he smiled | 可能他还会 |
[39:58] | and winked at the camera as he gave a big thumbs-up. | 冲着照相机竖起大拇指微笑眨着眼 |
[40:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:08] | While I doubt that they depict a smiling, thumb-raising Nolan Sharp, | 我怀疑诺兰·夏普微笑竖起大拇指的样子 |
[40:11] | there were pictures taken of him that night. | 那晚肯定有这样的照片 |
[40:15] | And I think he’s going to use them to exonerate Iris. | 他会用这些照片洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名 |
[40:18] | Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman | 艾瑞丝·兰泽是清白的 |
[40:20] | who the D.A. has made the target of a witch hunt. | 检察官视之为政治迫害的目标 |
[40:25] | Yeah, savor the moment, Mr. Sharp. | 享受当下吧 夏普先生 |
[40:28] | From now on, the only person you’ll be defending is yourself. | 现在起 唯一需要保护的人是你自己 |
[40:30] | Ugh! Mr. Holmes, is this going to take long? | 福尔摩斯先生 这次会很久吗 |
[40:34] | Because I’m due to address the media on the courthouse steps. | 我得去法院门口应对媒体 |
[40:36] | What do you think, Captain? Is this going to take a long time? | 你觉得呢 警监 会用很久吗 |
[40:38] | I’m thinking 25 to life. | 我想得判25年或者终身监禁 |
[40:42] | You mentioned the other day | 你前几天提到 |
[40:42] | that you often undercharged Iris for your hours. | 你经常少收艾瑞丝的钱 |
[40:46] | Her records supported that. | 她的记录可以证明 |
[40:48] | It’s not a crime to give a friend a break. | 给朋友优惠价可不是犯罪 |
[40:50] | It is if you bill other clients for that time. | 如果你让别人付那些钱就是犯罪 |
[40:53] | Given the perfectly adequate success of your practice, | 考虑到你有充足的成功经验 |
[40:56] | it seemed you must be making up the difference elsewhere. | 你一定是从其他地方找补回来 |
[40:58] | It wasn’t much. It was just a hunch, really, | 并不是很多 就一小块 |
[41:00] | but sometimes, with the right judge, a hunch is all you need. | 但是有时只要判断正确 一小块也足够了 |
[41:03] | We procured a search warrant to search your offices this morning. | 我们有搜查证 早上搜查了你的办公室 |
[41:07] | We found this in your safe. | 我们在你的保险箱里找到了这个 |
[41:09] | I recalled last night that | 我昨晚想起来 |
[41:10] | Nell Solange’s killer stole the hard drive | 杀妮尔·索朗热的人偷的硬盘 |
[41:14] | which collected the various security feeds at the theater. | 里面有剧院的各种安全信息 |
[41:16] | I assumed at the time he’d destroyed it | 我本猜想他会破坏它 |
[41:17] | ’cause he wanted to protect his identity, | 因为他想保护他的身份 |
[41:19] | but that was before I realized | 但是这是当我意识到 |
[41:21] | that you and he were one and the same. | 那个人和你是同一个之前 |
[41:24] | We’ve already reviewed the footage. | 我们回看了录像 |
[41:25] | Iris Lanzer isn’t on there. | 艾瑞丝·兰泽不在那儿 |
[41:27] | Just some guy in a mask. | 是个戴面具的人 |
[41:29] | Funny thing is, he’s about your height and weight. | 有趣的是 他和你身高胖瘦一样 |
[41:32] | I’m curious, Mr. Sharp. | 我很好奇 夏普先生 |
[41:34] | Was the footage a fail-safe? | 摄像头是万无一失的吗 |
[41:37] | A grenade to be unpinned at trial, if and only if, | 当且仅当 你的能力还不够当律师 |
[41:40] | your talents as an attorney were insufficient | 来洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名 |
[41:42] | to clear Iris’s good name? | 就如同手榴弹拔掉闩 |
[41:44] | Or was their appearance as inevitable | 或者是他们的面孔不可避免的 |
[41:47] | as your yen for the spotlight is pathetic? | 如同你渴望在聚光灯下一样可怜 |
[41:49] | We’ve dropped all charges against Ms. Lanzer, | 我们已经解除了对兰泽女士的指控 |
[41:51] | and we’re placing you under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange. | 你因谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕了 |
[41:59] | Don’t worry about the reporters outside. You look great. | 不要担心外面的记者 你看起来好极了 |
[42:05] | As, uh, relieved as I am that the charges were dropped, | 对我的指控已解除 我如释重负 |
[42:10] | my heart breaks for Nell Solange. | 我很为妮尔·索朗热心痛 |
[42:15] | She was very special to me… | 她对我来说很特别 |
[42:18] | and I will truly miss her. | 我会真心想念她 |
[42:20] | Aside from being an excellent dancer, | 她不仅是一位优秀的舞者 |
[42:23] | -as a person, she was… -What are those? | – 她是一个… – 这些是什么 |
[42:25] | Blankets. Extra blankets, to be precise. | 毛毯 准确来说 是多余的 |
[42:28] | I saw them in a closet and I realized I haven’t needed them of late. | 我在衣橱里看到 我意识到我不需要它们 |
[42:31] | Not with all the hot-blooded company I’ve been enjoying. | 我并不是享受所有的陪伴 |
[42:34] | So, I thought we might take them to the park and | 所以 或许该把他们拿到公园 |
[42:36] | see if anyone was in need. | 看有没有人需要 |
[42:39] | I understand it’s going to be quite cold tonight. | 我知道今晚天气会很冷 |
[42:44] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |