Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] 艾琳·阿德勒 Anemoon大街 八号 5271 GS Sint-Michielsgestel 荷兰
[00:03] He’s only loved one person 据我所知
[00:04] in his life, as far as I can tell, 他一生只爱过一个人
[00:06] and she was murdered. 而她却惨遭杀害
[00:07] My name is Moriarty. 我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
[00:09] I believe we’re overdue for a chat. 我相信这对话久违了
[00:14] Moriarty said you weren’t to be harmed, 莫里亚蒂说不能让你受伤
[00:15] but then, a few hours ago, she tried 但几个小时前
[00:17] – to have me killed. – “She”? -她试图杀了我 -“她”
[00:22] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[00:24] So who was the man I spoke to on the phone? 那跟我讲电话的那个男人是谁
[00:26] You talked to one of my lieutenants. 跟你说话的是我的一个副手
[00:27] He has, over the years, played the role repeatedly. 多年来他一直扮演这个角色
[00:30] You said 你说
[00:31] there was only one person in the world 世上只有一人
[00:33] who could surprise you. 能让你感到意外
[00:34] Turns out there’s two. 看来是有两个
[00:42] I’m going to get a coffee with a guy from True Romantix. 我要去和真爱网上认识的一位男士喝咖啡
[00:45] I told him I only have an hour, so 我和他说我只有一个小时的空闲时间
[00:47] if he is a dud, 所以如果他很没劲的话
[00:48] I will be back soon. 我很快就回来了
[00:50] I’m certain it will be a profound experience 我肯定这对你俩来说
[00:52] for the both of you. 都会是一次很有意义的经历
[00:55] Are you out of clean laundry? 你没干净衣服穿了吗
[01:00] Enjoy. 自个儿慢慢玩吧
[01:38] We have spilled much ink, you and I, 你与我 我们花费很多笔墨
[01:40] in our discussion of human connection… 来讨论人际关系
[01:46] and we’re no closer to understanding 但自我们通信开始
[01:48] than we were when the correspondence began. 却从未增进共识
[01:51] I often feel as if I’m standing 我总感觉自己好似
[01:53] on one side of a wide chasm, 站在大峡谷的一边
[01:55] shouting across, 大声呼喊
[01:57] and wondering if the response I hear comes from you, 思考我所听见的回复 是来自于你
[02:00] or if it is my own voice echoing back to me. 还只是自己的回声
[02:05] It seems to me, on my side of the canyon, 在我这边的峡谷
[02:08] that the search for unity with another 寻求他人的相伴
[02:10] is the font of much of the world’s unhappiness. 似乎是这个世界大部分不幸的根源
[02:15] I watch as Watson, eager as ever to extract some meaning 我眼见华生一如既往地渴望
[02:18] from the prevailing social conventions, 从普遍的社会习俗里 找出其中意义
[02:20] endures a series of curated mating rituals. 经历了一场又一场安排好的相亲
[02:23] It seems to me that she’s incrementally 而在我看来 每次相亲归来
[02:26] less content each time she returns from one. 她的不满反而会递增
[02:31] I conduct myself as though 我把自己定位为
[02:33] I’m above matters of the heart, 虽然超脱于世俗感情
[02:36] chiefly because I have seen them corrode people I respect. 主要因为我曾亲眼见证它毁了我所尊敬的人
[02:40] But in my candid moments, 但在我真性流露的时刻
[02:41] I sometimes wonder if I take the stance I do because love, 我有时会思考自己这么想是否因为爱
[02:44] for lack of a better word, 鉴于我找不到更贴切的词汇
[02:46] is a game I fail to understand, 是一场我无法理解的游戏
[02:49] and so I opt not to play. 所以我选择全身而退
[02:54] After all, if I truly had 毕竟 如果我的信念
[02:57] the purity of all my convictions, 当真如此纯粹
[03:01] I wouldn’t regret so many of the things i’ve done. 我便不会为这么多自己的所作所为而后悔
[03:06] Nor would I persist, 我也不会
[03:07] against so many of my better instincts, 违背自己许多明知更好的直觉
[03:09] in this correspondence. 坚持与你通信
[03:12] I find you a challenge, 我把你视为挑战
[03:15] one that, in spite of all that you’ve done, 一个尽管罪行累累
[03:18] continues to stimulate. 却仍能刺激我的挑战
[03:22] And so the conversation, futile though it may finally be, 所以这番对话 就算最后可能是一场徒劳
[03:25] continues, and we are left to wonder: 仍在继续 我们共同思索
[03:30] have we simply failed to find the answers to the questions 只是我们无法找到迷惑我们的
[03:32] that preoccupy us… 问题的答案
[03:34] or can they not be answered at all? 还是它们其实根本无解
[03:38] Fortunately for both of us, 你我都该庆幸的是
[03:41] the world always presents the next diversion… 这个世界自会把萦绕其中的问题
[03:45] the next elaborate distraction from the problems that vex. 推向下一个转折 下一个错综复杂的转变
[03:53] We’re good. 准备完毕
[04:38] Kayden. 凯敦
[05:15] The victim’s name was Max Fuller. 死者名叫麦克斯·福勒
[05:17] British national, some kind of old money. 英国公民 家产万贯的土豪
[05:21] His ancestors built the railroads 他的祖先建造了连通
[05:22] that connects London and Manchester. 伦敦和曼彻斯特的铁路
[05:26] Sometime after midnight, 昨天午夜后的某一时刻
[05:27] they disabled the alarm, 他们破坏了安保系统
[05:28] got past a state-of-the-art deadbolt 穿过了一扇装有最先进的门闩
[05:30] and a steel-plated cage door. 而且是钢板制成的大门
[05:32] They encountered Mr. Fuller 他们在上楼
[05:34] on their way upstairs 去凯敦·福勒卧室的途中
[05:35] to his daughter Kayden’s bedroom. 遭遇了福勒先生
[05:37] Mrs. Fuller woke up about an hour later, 大概一个小时后 福勒太太起床
[05:41] discovered her husband was gone. 发现她丈夫不见了
[05:43] Went out to the stairs, 走到楼梯这的时候
[05:44] found the body. 发现了尸体
[05:47] Did the kidnappers leave a note? 绑匪留下讯息了吗
[05:49] Nothing. The FBI’s on their way down now. 没有 联调局的人正赶过来
[05:52] I’d like to see the child’s bedroom, please. 我想看看孩子的卧室
[05:57] No caller I.D. 没有来电显示
[06:00] Just a question mark. 只有一个问号
[06:06] Mrs. Fuller, 福勒太太
[06:07] are you up for this? 你准备好了吗
[06:15] Hello? 喂
[06:16] Good evening, Mrs. Fuller. 晚上好 福勒太太
[06:18] Who is this? 你是哪位
[06:19] My name hardly matters. 我的名字并不重要
[06:21] Suffice it to say that you and I are about to embark 重要的是我们接下来要谈的
[06:23] on a brief but intense affair. 简短而又要紧的事
[06:26] Would the other parties present care to announce themselves? 在场的其他人不做一下自我介绍吗
[06:30] This is Captain Tom Gregson 我是纽约警局的汤姆·格雷森警监
[06:32] of the NYPD. I’m listening. 我在听你的电话
[06:34] Congratulations on beating your federal colleagues to the scene. 恭喜你比联调局的同事抢先到现场
[06:37] When they arrive, please tell them that this can be 等他们到了 请告诉他们
[06:39] a simple transaction, provided no one mucks it up. 只要没人捣乱 这会是场简单的交易
[06:43] The price for the safe return of Kayden Fuller 凯敦·福勒安全回家的代价
[06:45] is $50 million. 是五千万
[06:48] I know that voice. 我认得这声音
[06:49] $50 million. 五千万
[06:50] It’s Moriarty. 是莫里亚蒂
[06:51] Could you tell me…? 能告诉我…
[06:52] Moriarty is a woman and she is in jail. 莫里亚蒂是个女人 正在服刑
[06:54] It’s the man who pretended to be Moriarty. 这男人假扮成莫里亚蒂
[06:57] The one who tried to hire us. 之前想雇我们的那个人
[06:59] Consolidate the funds and be ready 筹集资金
[07:00] to issue payment, Ms. Fuller. 准备付款 福勒女士
[07:02] I’ll be in touch with further details. 我会通知你进一步的细节
[07:04] It does sound like him. 的确像是他的声音
[07:05] Was he on long enough? Did you get anything? 通话时间够长吗 查到什么了吗
[07:07] Captain. 警监
[07:14] The man you just spoke with 刚刚跟你对话的人
[07:15] is one of Moriarty’s lieutenants. 是莫里亚蒂的手下
[07:17] As in your Moriarty? 你那位莫里亚蒂
[07:19] I’ve spoken with him before myself. 我以前跟他说过话
[07:20] I’m quite certain. 我很确定
[07:22] Moriarty’s agents do not act without her leave. 莫里亚蒂的手下都是听命行事的
[07:25] She’s somewhere in this. 她一定也参与其中
[07:27] I would like to speak with her. 我想跟她谈谈
[07:28] You can’t just walk 你不能就这样
[07:29] into the supermax wing at Newgate. 走进纽盖特高度戒备的监狱
[07:31] It shouldn’t be overly difficult. 其实也不难
[07:33] I know for a fact I’m on her list of approved visitors. 我在她的批准访客名单上
[07:37] Well, I’ll work on that. 我会处理的
[07:42] How do you know that you’re on her list of visitors? 你怎么知道你在她的访客名单上
[07:48] There must be 30 letters here. 这里肯定有30封信吧
[07:50] 27. The first one arrived 27封 第一封是在我们
[07:52] shortly before we left for London. 出发去伦敦前不久寄来的
[07:54] Moriarty sends them to a post office box I maintain in the Bronx. 莫里亚蒂寄到我在布朗克斯的那个信箱
[07:57] I’ve no idea how she learned of it. 不知道她是怎么知道那里的
[07:59] I began to reply after the fifth one. 第五封之后我开始回信
[08:01] She said she was on the verge of quitting the correspondence. 她说她快要放弃给我写信了
[08:03] – And you didn’t want that? – Of course not. -而你不希望如此 -当然
[08:06] Whatever my history with the woman, 不管我和这女人有什么恩怨
[08:07] she remains a criminal genius. 她都是个犯罪天才
[08:09] Her mind and her methods are worthy of study. 她的想法和方式都值得研究
[08:11] Oh, so all this is in the name of science? 所以这全是出于科学研究
[08:14] Of course. 是的
[08:15] Any detective would relish the chance 所有侦探都想要这个机会
[08:16] to analyze how she thinks. 一探她脑中究竟
[08:19] I’m a detective. 我是个侦探
[08:20] You didn’t show me these letters. 你没给我看这些信
[08:21] You hid them in a beehive. 你把信藏在了蜂窝里
[08:23] This exchange is an entirely good thing. 这种通信是件好事
[08:25] I’ve maintained a relationship with Moriarty, 我跟莫里亚蒂保持联系
[08:27] which in turn, should make it easier to learn 反而让我们更容易
[08:28] what Faux-riarty is up to. 查清”假”里亚蒂是谁
[08:31] Faux-riarty? “假”里亚蒂
[08:32] The man who pretended to be Moriarty. 假扮莫里亚蒂的那个男人
[08:33] Do you have a better name for him? 你有更好的名字吗
[08:38] Captain. 警监
[08:39] We’re on. 搞定了
[08:40] The three of us can see your girl in the morning. 我们三个明早能去探监了
[08:43] Excellent. Shall we drive out together? 好极了 我们开一辆车去吗
[08:44] Holmes, she’s not in Newgate anymore. 福尔摩斯 她已经不在纽盖特了
[08:54] Brooklyn Navy Yard? 布鲁克林造船厂
[08:56] I thought it was all malls and condos now. 我以为现在都建成了商场和公寓
[08:59] Not quite. Government still owns some of it. 没有 政府还拥有一部分土地
[09:01] You have no idea the rabbit hole 你不知道昨晚你让我办的
[09:04] you sent me down last night. 是什么麻烦事
[09:06] Nobody’s answering my questions, not exactly. 没人正面回答我的问题
[09:09] Reading between the lines, 字里行间的意思是
[09:11] the feds keep this section restricted. 联调局把这片区域戒严了
[09:14] We’re headed into a black site. 我们要去黑牢
[09:16] Those are your words, not mine. 这可是你说的 不是我
[09:19] The FBI and Scotland Yard are working together 联调局和苏格兰场正协力
[09:21] to build a case against Moriarty. 落案起诉莫里亚蒂
[09:24] She hasn’t admitted to being at the center 她不承认参与
[09:25] of any criminal conspiracies, but she has admitted 任何犯罪阴谋 但她承认了
[09:29] that, uh, various pieces of information have made it to her. 手头有很多犯罪信息
[09:34] She’s been trading on that ever since we turned her over. 我们将她移交之后她就一直在利用这些信息
[09:37] So she’s secured herself some more comfortable digs. 她是给自己找了个更舒服的住处
[09:39] Yeah. “Concessions have been made.” 是的 “我们做出了让步”
[09:41] That’s how the SAC put . 战略空军司令部是这么说的
[09:43] Captain Gregson? I’m Ramses Mattoo. 格雷森警监 我是拉姆西斯·马图
[09:46] – I dot the Is around here. – How do you do? -这里我负责 -你好
[09:48] Please follow me. 请跟我来
[09:51] The facilities can scale up or down depending on the needs 这地方能按当下需求增大或减小规模
[09:53] of the moment, but right now we’ve only got one guest. 但目前我们只有一位住客
[09:56] This woman has planned God knows how many murders, 天知道这女人谋划了多少凶杀案
[09:58] and you give her her own warehouse? 你们还让她一个人住整间仓库
[10:00] As I understand it, the pieces of intelligence 在我看来 她手头的情报
[10:02] she’s offering have been game changers. 可以颠覆整个游戏
[10:05] If it’s any consolation to you, she’s not living in luxury. 如果能安慰你的话 她的居住条件并不好
[10:08] She gets her art supplies 我们每天早上
[10:10] and a copy of the Ledger every morning. 给她送绘画用品和《纽约账报》
[10:12] I only keep her locked in. 我只负责把她关在这里
[10:14] You seem like a competent man, Agent Mattoo. 你看起来是个能干的人 马图探员
[10:17] I’m sure you’re aware 你一定知道
[10:17] that your charge is a vile seductress. 对方是个卑鄙的迷人精
[10:20] She’s capable of manipulations 她能操纵人心
[10:21] I can only describe as mind-bending. 乱人心智
[10:24] I’ve been briefed. 听说了
[10:26] As for the “seductress” part, 至于”迷人精”的部分
[10:27] I’m the only one who interacts with her, 只有我能跟她直接交流
[10:29] and I’ve been screened for suitability 而我经过了层层筛选
[10:31] to this particular inmate. 能应付这位犯人
[10:32] The brass is confident I can resist her charms. 上头相信我能抵抗她的魅力
[10:36] How in the hell do they screen for that? 这要怎么筛选
[10:39] He’s saying he isn’t interested in women, Captain. 他的意思是他对女人没有兴趣 警监
[10:42] It’s not a bad idea, actually. 这主意倒不错
[10:44] But seduction isn’t the only game she knows how to play. 但她精通的可不止是引诱
[10:51] It’s really remarkable. 太了不起了
[10:53] Excuse me? 你说什么
[10:54] I knew she was talented, 我知道她才华出众
[10:56] but as far as I can tell, 但就我看来
[10:58] she captured everything. 她能捕捉到你的一切
[11:27] You look a bit tired. 你看起来有点累
[11:29] You look a bit evil. 你看起来有点邪恶
[11:32] Joan. 乔恩
[11:34] Of course, Sherlock’s told me 夏洛克告诉我
[11:35] you’re doing well. 你做得很好
[11:37] Although I’m sorry to hear your efforts 不过抱歉听到你寻找
[11:38] to find a soul mate haven’t been fruitful. 灵魂伴侣的尝试还没有结果
[11:43] I’d, um, hoped to show you my work someplace less bleak. 我希望能在不这么暗的地方向你展示我的作品
[11:48] More conducive to conversation. 那样会更有助于谈话
[11:50] Perhaps if you come see me in a year? 或许你可以一年后再来看我
[11:52] In a year you will be serving multiple life sentences. 一年后你就会在监狱里服刑了
[11:56] Captain, 警监
[11:58] I’ve been scouring the paper for answers, 我有仔细在报纸上找答案
[12:00] but I have to admit, 但不得不承认
[12:02] I haven’t the foggiest idea why you’re here. 我对你们此行的目的一头雾水
[12:04] It happened too late for the morning edition. 案子没来得及刊登在早报上
[12:07] A seven-year-old girl by the name of Kayden Fuller 一位叫做凯敦·福勒的七岁女孩
[12:10] was abducted last night. 昨晚被劫持了
[12:12] The kidnappers murdered her father, 绑架者杀害了她的父亲
[12:15] and they’re asking for $50 million. 并且要求五千万美元的赎金
[12:19] You recognize that name? 你对这名字有印象吗
[12:21] Of course. Uriah Fuller built the railroads 当然 乌利亚·福勒建造了
[12:23] that connect London to Manchester. 链接伦敦和曼彻斯特的铁路
[12:26] But if you’re here because you think I took the girl, 但如果你们认为是我绑架了小女孩
[12:29] you’re going to be disappointed. 你们会失望的
[12:31] I’m afraid that a kidnapping for ransom has 我觉得为了赎金的绑架
[12:34] quite a few moving parts. Too many for my tastes. 有太多变数 超出了我的品味
[12:37] Why, then, did your lieutenant make the ransom call? 那为什么是你的助理打的索要赎金的电话
[12:40] You know the man I’m referring to. 你知道我指的是谁
[12:42] You had him call Watson and I, pretend to be you. 你曾让他假装你的口气打给我和华生
[12:46] Yes, he always was ambitious. 是的 他一直很有野心
[12:51] I, um, could give you his name, of course. 我当然可以给你们他的名字
[12:56] His likeness, 他的长相
[12:58] the names and faces of those he likely recruited. 他可能招募的人的名字和长相
[13:06] If you do help us, I’ll continue our correspondence 如果你真能帮我们 我会继续我们的通信
[13:08] for as long as you’re incarcerated. 只要你还在监禁期内
[13:11] You’re going to do that anyway. 你反正都会这么做的
[13:15] My hosts have a list of favors that I’d like. 我的监管人有我想要的东西的清单
[13:19] If they’d review it, grant me a few, 如果你们查阅后批准我一些
[13:21] well, then I’d be happy to lend my insights. 那我很愿意和你们分享我的想法
[13:35] This needn’t be unpleasant, you know. 不用不开心
[13:38] You’d be back with Mom and Dad soon enough. 你很快就会回到妈妈和爸爸身边了
[13:44] But I’d very much like to get to know you. 但我很希望能了解你
[13:47] And cribbage is a brilliant way to do that. 克里比奇牌戏是一种增进了解的绝佳途径
[14:06] Excuse me a moment, Kayden. 稍等我一下 凯敦
[14:20] What do you turn up? 你怎么来了
[14:22] It’s just, the boys are getting a bit jumpy. 伙计们有点坐立不安了
[14:24] It’d help morale if I could tell ’em something. 如果我能告诉他们什么对士气会很有帮助
[14:28] Tell them we all stand to profit handsomely from this. 告诉他们我们都会从中收获颇丰
[14:31] Everyone’s wondering, any word from her yet? 每个人都想知道 有她的消息了吗
[14:34] She’s in federal custody, Clay. It’ll take time. 她被羁押着 克雷 需要时间
[14:38] But we’ll hear from Moriarty soon enough. 但我们很快就会有莫里亚蒂的消息了
[14:48] You okay? 你没事吧
[14:51] It’s the first time you saw Moriarty since… 这是你自从那些事后
[14:53] everything. 第一次见莫里亚蒂
[14:55] That had to be hard. 一定很艰难
[14:57] I did not expect her to cooperate. 我没有期望她能合作
[14:59] Of course, I was hoping 当然 我曾希望
[15:00] she might reveal something inadvertently. 她也许能不经意的透露些什么
[15:01] I didn’t mean “Hard” As in a difficult problem to solve. 我说的艰难并不是指案子的苦难程度
[15:04] I meant emotionally hard. 我指的是情感上的艰难
[15:05] Oh, but it’s all science to you, right? 不过对你来说没什么区别 对吧
[15:09] I’m just curious: what was the empirical value in writing 我只是好奇 和她通信时提到
[15:11] to her about my dating life? 我的约会经历有什么实际价值吗
[15:13] – Excuse me. – Well… -打扰一下 -这个嘛…
[15:15] I’m looking for Captain Gregson. 我找格雷森警监
[15:20] Oh, my good Lord. 我的天啊
[15:28] Why have you brought her here? 你为什么把她带到这儿来
[15:29] Considering the dire circumstances, 考虑到严重的后果
[15:31] the government’s agreed to a favor. 当局答应帮个忙
[15:34] I’ve decided to help you after all. 我最终决定帮你们
[15:36] For the duration of this investigation, 在这案子的调查期间
[15:38] the NYPD has the full use of my knowledge and faculties. 纽约警局可以全权使用我的知识和能力
[15:44] I’m certain we’ll work well together. 我确信我们可以合作愉快
[15:46] I’m told you rely heavily on consultants. 我被告知你们十分依赖顾问们
[15:58] Given your history, I can understand why you wouldn’t 鉴于你们之间的历史 我可以理解
[16:00] want to take her up on her offer. 你为什么不愿意接受她的提议
[16:02] When Ms. Moriarty was first taken into custody, 当莫里亚蒂女士一开始被羁押时
[16:04] RFID chips were implanted in both her hands. 射频识别芯片已经被注入了她的双手中
[16:06] She can’t move five feet without us knowing. 她不可能离开我们的视线五英尺的范围外
[16:09] She’s gone. 她跑了
[16:10] Just thought you should get used to hearing that. 只是觉得你应该熟悉听到这个
[16:12] Chips aren’t going to stop her. 芯片可阻止不了她
[16:15] As you can see, 如你所见
[16:16] she has been equipped with special security bracelets; 她被装备了特殊的安全手环
[16:19] like handcuffs that are not connected. 就像是没有连接的手铐一样
[16:22] Handcuffs that don’t connect. Shoot me now. 没有连接的手铐 杀了我吧
[16:24] They’re incapacitants. 它们装着失能麻醉剂
[16:25] Stun guns pointing right at her. 眩晕枪直对着她
[16:27] Each with a payload of 50,000 volts that can be triggered 每一只都有五万瓦特的有效载荷
[16:29] by any member of the detail with the touch of a button. 可以被任何一位知道细节的成员用按钮激发
[16:33] Then you’ve taken her out before, haven’t you? 你们之前带她出来过 有过吗
[16:37] Captain, inviting this woman into our investigation 警监 邀请那个女人加入调查
[16:39] would be, in a word, idiotic. 用一个词形容就是愚蠢
[16:42] The kidnappers are being led by her former lieutenant. 绑架者们是由她的前助理领导的
[16:44] He is, in all likelihood, operating under her orders. 他十分可能是根据她的命令行事的
[16:47] During her incarceration, Ms. Moriarty has had zero access 在监禁期中 莫里亚蒂女士不可能接触到
[16:52] to technology that would allow her 任何可以让她和外界
[16:53] to communicate with the outside world. 联系的技术和设备
[16:55] She’s been allowed to write letters, but only to you. 她被允许写信 但只能写给你
[16:57] So unless you are passing instructions to her old assets… 所以除非是你把指令传给她的老部下…
[17:00] She could’ve helped us from her cell, couldn’t she? 她本可以在监禁处就能帮助我们 不是吗
[17:02] Given us the names, information we needed? 提供给我们名字 我们需要的信息不就行了
[17:04] Why bring her here? 为什么要把她带到这儿来
[17:05] As per her request; obviously, 很显然是她的要求
[17:07] part of the deal she just struck with your superiors. 她和你们的上司达成的交易的一部分
[17:09] The building that you’re keeping her in, 你们关押她的建筑
[17:11] it might not be a prison, 可能就不是个监狱
[17:12] but it did seem adequately secure. 但看着还算坚固
[17:14] She’d have a much easier time trying to escape 但在外面 她逃跑的机会
[17:16] whilst out and about, no? 不是更多了吗
[17:18] The bottom line is that she has cashed in some big chips 她的底线是带上监控的芯片
[17:21] to be an active participant. 做主动参与方
[17:23] Her preference is to work with you. 她更倾向于跟你们合作
[17:25] If you don’t take her… FBI will. 如果你们不要她 联邦调查局也会要
[17:33] His name is Devon Gaspar. 他的名字是德文·贾思巴
[17:35] He’s former British military intelligence. And yet, 他以前是英国军情局的
[17:38] were you to ask for his records, 但如果你跟他们要他的记录
[17:40] they would deny that he ever existed. 他们甚至不会承认他的存在的
[17:41] Devon has several aliases that I’m aware of. 据我所知 德文有好几个化名
[17:44] I’ve already shared them with Mr. Mattoo. 我已经都告诉马图先生了
[17:46] I’ve also prepared some sketches of the men I believe 我还准备好了几个我觉得
[17:49] he may be working with. 可能和他联手的人的素描图
[17:51] Well, obviously, we can’t 好吧 但显然
[17:53] distribute these to the media. 我们没办法把这些给媒体
[17:55] If they’re legit, 如果这些是真的
[17:56] that would spook the kidnappers. 显然它们会打草惊蛇
[17:58] But we can put them out in-house. 但我们能在内部流通这些图片
[18:00] We’ll issue a FINEST message. 我们会发布一条内部信息
[18:02] And every cop in the city will get an e-mail. 所有市里的警察都会收到这封邮件
[18:05] I’ll make sure the Bureau does the same. 我会让局里一起行动的
[18:07] Excellent. Then I do believe we’re finished here. 很好 我想我们就到此结束了
[18:09] Lovely to see you, as always, 很高兴见到你 一直到是
[18:11] but we have a terrified little girl to find. 但我们有个受惊吓的小女孩要找
[18:13] Our best to the gang at the warehouse. 代我们像牢里的兄弟问好
[18:14] Actually, I was rather 事实上 我更想
[18:17] hoping to take a look at the crime scene. 去犯罪现场看看
[18:20] We did promise her 我们确实向她
[18:21] access to the Fuller residence. 保证过可以接触福勒家
[18:23] That is our next stop. 那是我们的下一站
[18:24] Actually, we have more important things to do. 事实上 我们还有更重要的事要做
[18:26] For example, checking that even one iota of the information 比如说 查证她提供给我们的信息
[18:28] – she’s given us is true. – You know what? -是否属实 -不如这样
[18:30] I will go with them to the house, you take care of that. 我跟他们一起去福勒家 你去查证信息
[18:32] Um, if anything comes up, I will call you. 如果有什么线索 我再联系你
[18:41] Quite lovely, isn’t she? 她真可爱 不是吗
[18:43] I can only imagine how frightened she must be. 我无法想象她该有多么害怕啊
[18:47] You can stop pretending to care now. 你可以不用再继续假装在意了
[18:49] The others can’t hear you. 其他人也听不到你在说什么
[18:53] Would you be surprised to learn 对于你曾出现在我脑海中
[18:55] you’ve been on my mind, Joan Watson? 你会感到惊讶吗 乔恩·华生
[18:58] Not really. 不怎么惊讶
[19:01] I don’t typically misread people, but… 我一般不会读错人
[19:05] you’re more clever than I initially estimated. 但你比我一开始预计的要聪明
[19:08] More interesting. 更有趣
[19:10] If you weren’t, I would never have been caught. 如果不是 我也不会被抓
[19:13] I think you’re giving me too much credit. 我觉得你太高估我了
[19:16] It’s what you crave, is it not? 那不是你想要的吗
[19:18] Acknowledgment from a superior mind? 来自更高级智慧的承认
[19:20] Evidence that you matter? 你很重要的证明 不是吗
[19:23] Why else pursue a partnership with a man like Sherlock? 不然怎么会有人想跟夏洛克做搭档呢
[19:27] Actually, the partnership was his idea. 事实上做搭档是他的想法
[19:33] That bothers you, doesn’t it? 这让你不高兴了 是吗
[19:35] I confess to not understanding it. 我承认我确实不能理解这一点
[19:39] But… I’m drawn to things I don’t understand. 但 我总是被无法理解的东西吸引
[19:44] Same as Sherlock. 就像夏洛克
[19:47] Once I’ve figured you out, I’ll move on. 一旦我弄清楚了你 我就会放手
[19:51] Same as Sherlock. 就像夏洛克
[19:54] Is that why you’ve been writing him? 所以这是你一直跟他通信的原因吗
[19:57] Because you want to… understand him? 因为你想要 理解他吗
[20:02] Part of it, I suppose. 有这部分原因 我猜
[20:04] And the rest? 那另一部分原因呢
[20:06] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[20:13] You think you’re in love with him. 你发觉自己爱上他了
[20:14] Only you can’t be sure, 但你没办法确定
[20:16] because as much as you claim to know about the world. 因为不管你觉得自己多么了解这个世界
[20:19] Love is something 爱却是你
[20:20] you don’t quite get. 无法琢磨透的东西
[20:22] You’d be surprised what I’d do for love. 你不知道我有多能为爱疯狂
[20:25] Nothing crazy people do surprises me. 疯子做什么事都不会让我吃惊
[20:31] I write to Sherlock 我写信给夏洛克
[20:32] because he’s the only person on the planet 因为他是这个星球上唯一
[20:34] I can really talk to. 能与我交流的人
[20:37] He writes to me 他写信给我
[20:38] because I’m the only one he can talk to. 也是因为我是唯一能与他交流的人
[20:41] The only one he can ever truly relate to. 唯一能与他真正紧密联系的人
[20:46] If you still don’t understand that, 你也许现在不能理解
[20:49] you will someday. 以后你会明白的
[20:52] I promise. 我保证
[21:21] What’s with the…? 这是怎么了
[21:22] Telephone? I have felt compelled 电话吗 我今天已经
[21:24] to hang up on a good few many people today. 强迫自己挂了好几通电话
[21:25] I dug it out of the closet so I could do it with more emphasis. 我从柜子里翻出来的 能帮我集中精神
[21:29] Oh. And who was that you were you just talking to? 是嘛 那你刚才在跟谁打电话呢
[21:32] Old friend from Interpol. 国际刑警组织的一个老朋友
[21:33] Didn’t sound like a friend. 听着可不那么友好啊
[21:34] He, like many of the other people I’ve spoken to today, 和今天前几个电话一样
[21:36] was unable to confirm that any of these men 他也没办法确认莫里亚蒂提供
[21:38] are who Moriarty claims them to be. 给我们的那几个人的身份
[21:39] Devon Gaspar is a ghost. 德文·贾思巴就是个不存在的幽灵
[21:42] This is just busywork 她就是想让
[21:44] for us and the other agencies investigating the kidnapping 我们和其他调查绑架案的机构忙起来
[21:46] so that she has time to plan her escape. 她好趁机策划逃跑
[21:49] Okay, so, let’s move off of these for a while. 好吧 我们可以暂时把这些事放一边去
[21:51] The captain said that every officer in New York 警监已经把他们的照片邮件发给
[21:54] would get these via e-mail. 全纽约的警察了
[21:56] They’ll keep their eyes peeled, you and I can go back 他们会睁大眼睛注意一切可疑人员的
[21:58] over the evidence from the abduction. 我们两个就可以好好看看绑架案的证据
[22:04] Did you say everything you wanted to say today? 你今天把想说的话都说完了吗
[22:07] To Moriarty? 跟莫里亚蒂
[22:09] That is why you accompanied her to the Fuller residence, is it not? 难道这不是你今天陪她去福勒家的原因吗
[22:11] So you would have a private dialogue with her? 你好有机会跟她好好谈谈 不是吗
[22:13] Well, you have been hogging her for the last few months. 你不是已经独占她好几个月了吗
[22:16] I told you. I have merely been… 我跟你说过了 我只是在
[22:18] Studying her. Right. 研究她 我知道
[22:21] You have feelings for her, 你对她有感情
[22:22] – and that is perfectly normal. – I have nothing of the sort. -这非常正常 -完全没有
[22:24] Irene was the love of your life. 艾琳是你的挚爱
[22:25] That is why, in spite of everything, 所以 尽管发生了那么多事
[22:26] you can’t quite give her up. I get that. 你还是没法放弃她 我能理解
[22:30] But I also know that you’re only gonna get hurt in the long run 但我也知道 长时间下去你只会受到伤害
[22:33] because there is no Irene. There is only Moriarty. 因为根本就没有艾琳 只有莫里亚蒂
[22:35] And Moriarty is never gonna change. 而莫里亚蒂永远也不会变
[22:53] 3-1-David, 3-1-David, 呼叫大卫 呼叫大卫
[22:56] you have a 10-10 disorderly male, 有一名妨碍治安的男性
[22:58] corner of 155th and Riverside. 在第155大街和河岸大街的交汇处
[23:00] Suspect wearing a gray hoodie. 嫌疑人穿着一件灰色帽衫
[23:02] Please check and advise. 请前去检查
[23:03] Dispatch, this is 3-1-David. We’re on our way. 总部 我是大卫 我们这就去
[23:27] Sir, how we doing today? 先生 你还好吗
[23:36] You’re up. 该你上了
[23:45] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[23:46] Buddy, how you doing? 伙计 你还好吗
[23:59] This one’s locked. 这部手机有密码
[24:01] Got another phone here. 这还有一部
[24:10] There’s a handsome devil. 画得还挺帅
[24:30] I’d say it’s a pretty good likeness, wouldn’t you? 让我说还真是挺像 你觉得呢
[24:33] I would. 我也这么觉得
[24:36] CSU said there were two shooters, 犯罪现场小组说有两名枪手
[24:38] him and one other guy. 除了他 还有一个人
[24:39] They led Molina and Kelty into an ambush. 他们引诱莫利纳和凯尔迪进了埋伏
[24:44] You said Officer Molina’s cell phone was missing. 你说莫利纳警官的手机不见了
[24:46] The second shooter took it. 第二个枪手拿走了
[24:48] Why? 为什么
[24:51] All they had to do was lie low until they got their money. 他们本来只要低调地等赎金就行了
[24:56] Instead, two of them pop out and shoot a couple of cops. 然而其中两个人却跑出来杀了两个警察
[25:00] If that makes any sense to you, please tell me. 如果你能想到什么理由 请告诉我
[25:02] ‘Cause it sure as hell doesn’t make any sense to me. 因为我怎么也想不通
[25:08] I don’t know. I’m thinking maybe it’s time 我也不清楚 我在想或许是时候
[25:11] that we put those sketches out to the media. 把那些肖像发给媒体了
[25:13] Can I see your cell phone? 我能看看你的手机吗
[25:32] The finest message. It goes to only policemen. 绝妙的信息 只有警察有
[25:34] That’s what they wanted. 这才是他们想要的
[25:36] That’s why they ambushed the officers. 所以他们才埋伏了这些警官
[25:38] It was the only way they could see Moriarty’s sketches. 只有这样才能看到莫里亚蒂画的肖像
[25:40] Why would they want to see them? 他们为什么会想看这些
[25:43] And how would they even know they’re out there? 他们怎么会知道有这些肖像
[25:46] You sent a finnest message, Captain. 你传达了一条绝妙的信息 警监
[25:48] Moriarty sent an even finer one. 莫里亚蒂传达的信息更妙
[25:54] Robert Baden-Powell. 罗伯特·贝登堡
[25:56] Who’s Robert Baden-Powell? 谁是罗伯特·贝登堡
[25:57] Founder of the Scout Movement 童子军运动的发起人
[25:59] and Lieutenant General in the British Army in the early 1900s. 也是二十世纪早起英国陆军的中将
[26:02] He concocted a means of concealing messages 他发明了一种在树叶和蝴蝶的
[26:04] in entomological drawings of leaves and butterflies. 昆虫学绘图中隐藏信息的方法
[26:08] He called it “Weaponization of the pastoral.” 他称之为”田园武器化”
[26:10] You weaponized your sketches, didn’t you? 你把你画的肖像武器化了 是不是
[26:13] Hid information in them for Devon Gaspar 在肖像里给德文·贾思巴和他的手下
[26:14] and the rest of your merry band. 隐藏了信息
[26:16] No, of course not. 不 当然没有
[26:17] I’ve already started to notice some quirks 我已经注意到在一些细节处
[26:19] in some of the finer details. 有些扭曲
[26:20] The arrangement of Gaspar’s stubble, for example, 比如说贾思巴的胡须
[26:22] is quite peculiar. Or at least it is upon closer examination. 非常独特 至少经过仔细检查是这样的
[26:25] The length of the lines, the spaces in between– 线条的长度 间隔的空间
[26:27] they form a pattern. Within the pattern, a message. 它们组成了一个图案 而图案里隐藏着信息
[26:32] You are behind the abduction of Kayden Fuller. 你就是凯敦·福勒绑架案的幕后黑手
[26:35] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[26:35] You’re responsible for what happened to these policemen last night. 昨晚那些警察发生的事都是因为你
[26:38] No, I’m trying… 不 我在试着…
[26:39] Stop lying to me! 别再对我撒谎了
[26:42] I will decode these. You know I will. 我会破解的 你知道我会的
[26:44] So why don’t you save us both a lot of time and trouble 所以为什么不省点时间 避免点麻烦
[26:46] and just tell me your endgame, hmm? Who knows? 直接告诉我你的目的 谁知道呢
[26:49] You might even be able to trade your cohorts’ whereabouts 你或许还能用你同伙的位置
[26:51] for some more privileges. 再交换点特权
[26:53] I can only imagine what you would get 我只能想象凯敦·福勒安全回家后
[26:54] for the safe return of Kayden Fuller. 你能获得什么
[27:02] Devon Gaspar’s on the line. 德文·贾思巴在线
[27:03] He called the front desk and asked to speak with us. Come on. 他打给前台要求跟我们对话 走吧
[27:10] This is Captain Gregson. 我是格雷森警监
[27:12] Good to hear your voice, Captain. 很高兴听到你的声音 警监
[27:15] I imagine, after yesterday’s unpleasantness, 我猜经过昨天的不愉快
[27:17] you’re quite cross with me. 你肯定特别不喜欢我
[27:19] But understand, it became necessary when I realized 但请理解 当我发现你去找我们的老朋友
[27:22] you’d turned to our old friend for assistance. 帮忙的时候 这通电话就很有必要了
[27:26] I’m sorry? 不好意思
[27:28] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[27:29] We’ve been watching you. 我们一直在监视你们
[27:31] Your station. We know she’s there. 你们的警局 我们知道她在那里
[27:34] It’s why we set upon your men. 所以我们才袭击你的人
[27:36] To determine the degree to which we’d been exposed. 来看看我们暴露的程度
[27:41] So… now you know what we know. 所以… 现在你知道我们都知道什么了
[27:44] Then I guess you won’t mind if I start calling you Devon? 我猜你不会介意我叫你德文吧
[27:49] A good a name as any. 这是个好名字
[27:51] But your knowing it won’t stop me and my colleagues 但你知道这不会阻止我和我的同伴
[27:53] from disappearing tomorrow. 明天消失的
[27:54] I don’t care where you go, Devon. 我不在乎你要去哪儿 德文
[27:56] I just want the little girl back. 我只想要那小女孩回来
[27:59] Oh, she’s the other reason why we called. 她是我打电话的另一个原因
[28:04] She has been asking to speak with her mummy. 她一直要求跟她妈妈说话
[28:08] Begging, really. 应该说是乞求
[28:09] Well, Mrs. Fuller isn’t here with us, 福勒夫人不在这里
[28:11] but bear with us. I’m sure we can… 但是听我说 我想我们肯定能…
[28:13] Mommy, 妈妈
[28:14] I miss you. 我想你
[28:15] I’m afraid. I want to come home. 我害怕 我想回家
[28:18] – Plea… – Hope you got all that. -求… -希望你们都听清楚了
[28:21] And I hope there won’t be any surprises awaiting us tomorrow. 也希望明天不会有什么惊喜等着我们
[28:25] Until then. 到时见
[28:29] I don’t care what she’s promised your government. 我不管她对你们的政府承诺了什么
[28:31] Her time as a consultant is over. 她的顾问时间到此为止
[28:34] You heard him. 你听到他的话了
[28:50] Okay, so, if your answer key is right, 如果你的解密方法是对的
[28:53] then all Moriarty tried to pass along in these sketches 那莫里亚蒂想通过那些肖像传递的信息
[28:55] is a bunch of numbers. 就是一串数字
[29:05] GPS coordinates? 卫星定位系统坐标
[29:06] Yeah. For… 对 是一个
[29:09] a location 位于斯瓦巴德
[29:12] in the heart of… Svalbard, 中心区域的地点
[29:15] which is a remote island off the northern coast of Norway. 这是个挪威北海岸线外的荒岛
[29:17] Well, you thought all along this was about Moriarty escaping. 你觉得这些都跟莫里亚蒂的逃跑有关
[29:20] Maybe that’s where Gaspar and his team are supposed to take her. 也许贾思巴和他的人就是要带她去那里
[29:23] A fine hypothesis. 不错的假设
[29:24] If indeed escape is still in her agenda. 如果她仍然打算逃跑的话
[29:27] You don’t think it is anymore? 你觉得她已经不想逃了
[29:28] The woman is a riddle wrapped in a mystery 那个女人是和我滚过床单的
[29:30] inside an enigma I’ve had sex with. 一个难解之谜
[29:32] I would be lying if I said I was the strongest assessor 如果我说我是最了解她动机的人
[29:34] of her motives at this point. 那我一定是在撒谎
[29:39] Are you expecting someone? 你在等人吗
[29:41] Paperboy. 报童
[29:43] It’s almost 9:00 at night. 现在都快晚上九点了
[29:44] I’ve asked him to gather me hard copies of The New York Ledger. 我让他给我收集《纽约账报》
[29:46] Anything and everything from the last two weeks. 过去两周的所有报纸
[29:49] Why? 为什么
[29:50] Because it is the only newspaper Moriarty had access to 因为莫里亚蒂被关押期间
[29:52] during her so-called “Incarceration.” 只能看到这一份报纸
[29:55] I strongly suspect the communication between Moriarty and Gaspar 我强烈怀疑莫里亚蒂和贾思巴之间的通信
[29:58] has been two-way. 是双向的
[29:59] Prior to her generating the sketches, 在她画出那些肖像之前
[30:01] she had no way to send a coded message from custody. 她没法把加密信息传出去
[30:03] But she could have received one 但她可以通过报纸上
[30:04] via advert in the paper’s classified section. 分类板块中的广告来接收信息
[30:08] Pillock. He left them by the kitchen door. 皮尔洛克 他把报纸放在厨房门口了
[30:23] Did you see Moriarty today when… 你有没有看到今天贾思巴让凯敦·福勒
[30:26] Gaspar put Kayden Fuller on the phone? 接电话时莫里亚蒂的表情
[30:29] She seemed angry. 她看起来很生气
[30:31] I had just determined that she sent Gaspar a message via the sketches. 我刚刚认定她用画给贾思巴传达了信息
[30:35] Well, I’ve seen that look before. 我见过那种表情
[30:36] I’ve been on the receiving end. 有人曾用这表情看着我
[30:37] Looked like she wanted to kill the guy. 似乎她想杀了那家伙
[30:42] Well, you’re up late. 你这么晚还没睡
[30:44] Rather hard to relax now that you’re keeping these bracelets on me here. 你让我戴着这些手环我很难放松
[30:48] Heaven for fend I trigger them in my sleep and electrocute myself. 我怕在睡梦中触发它们把自己电死
[30:52] If you hadn’t pulled that trick with the sketches, 如果你没有耍那些肖像的把戏
[30:55] we wouldn’t have to take extra precautions. 我们就不用采取额外的措施
[30:57] Ah. So you think Sherlock was right. 所以你觉得夏洛克是对的
[31:01] I sent the originals to the NSA. 我把原画送到国安局
[31:03] It only took them a few hours to find those numbers you’d hid. 他们很快就发现了那些隐藏的数字
[31:08] I’ve been thinking about what you said the other day. 我一直在想你那天说的话
[31:10] About… feelings I might still have for her. 关于我可能对她还有感觉
[31:15] You were right, as you so often are in such matters. 你是对的 毕竟你总是陷入感情问题
[31:19] Despite everything, I do continue to feel a certain… 不管怎样 我确实还是感受到某种
[31:22] pull. 吸引力
[31:24] In my weaker moments, 在我比较脆弱的时候
[31:26] I’ve entertained the notion that she might be able to change. 我很希望她能够改变
[31:29] I suppose because I’ve undergone a transformation of my own. 可能是因为我自己经历了改变
[31:33] I was, until as recently as two years ago, 两年前我还是个
[31:35] a drug-addled misanthrope. Today, I’m sober. 吸毒的厌世者 而现在我戒毒了
[31:38] I’ve cultivated not one but several meaningful relationships. 我已经建立了不止一段有意义的关系
[31:42] The woman has never been anything less than obsessed 那个女人一直很执着于我们之间
[31:44] with our many similarities. 众多的相似点
[31:48] I suppose I thought… 所以我认为
[31:50] she could undergo a metamorphosis of her own. 她也能经历一场转变
[31:54] Would it surprise you to learn that 如果你知道我在被扣押在
[31:56] during the course of my internment here, 这里的时候想出了十七种逃脱的方法
[31:58] I have devised exactly 17 means of escaping? 你会不会很惊讶
[32:02] Six of which can account for the extra precautions like my… 其中六种可以不受额外措施的影响
[32:06] bracelets. 比如这手环
[32:08] I can only come up with ten. 我只能想出来十种
[32:14] You see something? 你看到什么了吗
[32:15] To the naked eye, it is an advert for a used car. 对普通人来说 这是个二手车广告
[32:18] But there are indicators of an Ave Maria cipher. 但这里有圣母颂密码的标记
[32:23] It’s a cryptographical technique 是一种由一位名叫约翰内斯·特米乌斯的
[32:24] devised by a priest named Johannes Trithemius in the fif… 牧师发明的加密技术 出现在第五…
[32:29] What is it? 怎么了
[32:33] I was wrong. 我想错了
[32:36] Moriarty is not the architect of the plot to kidnap Kayden Fuller. 莫里亚蒂不是绑架凯敦·福勒的幕后黑手
[32:42] She’s one of its victims. 她是受害人之一
[32:44] Did you know that glass is a very poor conductor of electricity? 你知道玻璃是电的不良导体吗
[32:48] It’s often used to insulate power lines. 它经常用来隔离电线
[32:52] Most of the jars my paints come in… 给我送来的颜料罐绝大部分
[32:56] are glass. 都是玻璃的
[32:57] All I’d have to do is break one, 我只需要打碎一个罐子
[33:00] jam the shards between my wrists and the electrodes on the restraints. 把碎片放到我的手腕和电极之间
[33:05] I’d probably cut myself quite badly, 也许会划伤自己
[33:07] but my bracelets would be neutralized. 但我的手环会失灵
[33:16] Gaspar set this entire affair in motion 贾思巴加密的信息传达给莫里亚蒂
[33:18] with a coded message to Moriarty. 引发了这一整件事
[33:20] The first part of the message reads, 第一段信息是
[33:22] “You know what I want. Tell me where it is.” 你知道我想要什么 告诉我在哪
[33:25] The coordinates. So, 那些坐标 所以
[33:26] whatever Kaspar’s after, it’s hidden in Svalbard. 贾思巴要找的东西藏在斯瓦巴德
[33:29] Exactly. $50 million ransom is just a fig leaf. 没错 五千万的赎金只是个幌子
[33:31] Although, I’m sure he’ll be happy enough to have that. 但我觉得他也会乐意拿到赎金
[33:33] His actual quarry 他真正的目标
[33:34] is whatever moriarty has directed him towards. 是莫里亚蒂指引他去找的东西
[33:37] You said Moriarty was a victim. What did you mean by that? 你刚说莫里亚蒂是受害者 什么意思
[33:39] The final part of his message. 他的信息的最后一段
[33:40] “Be prompt. Your daughter’s life hangs in the balance.” 快点 你女儿现在命悬一线
[33:46] Kayden Fuller is Moriarty’s daughter? 凯敦·福勒是莫里亚蒂的女儿
[33:57] 28 hand. 28分的手牌
[33:58] Well done. 干得不错
[34:01] Go ahead. 前进吧
[34:03] Take Fourth Street. 拿下第四大街
[34:09] Cutthroat rules suit you, I see. 看来残酷的规则适合你
[34:15] Get under the bed. 躲到床底下去
[34:17] Don’t open the door for anyone. 别给任何人开门
[34:19] Go. 去吧
[34:34] Oh, no, no. 不 不
[34:39] No. 不
[34:41] Clay? 克雷
[34:50] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:52] I’m sorry. She… 真对不起 她…
[34:55] She told me to shoot him. 她要我开枪杀他
[34:58] She? 她
[34:59] She knows things. 她知道我的事情
[35:02] I’ve got family, too. 我也有家人
[35:04] I don’t want her coming for ’em. 我不能让她伤害他们
[35:14] How’d you find us? 你怎么找到我们的
[35:17] I know the properties we hold. 我知道我们有哪些房产
[35:19] I know you need to house and feed a seven-year-old. 也知道你得让七岁的孩子有吃有住
[35:21] That takes space. 这需要地方
[35:22] I know that when Montgomery was killed 还有你们之前突袭警察
[35:24] while you ambushed those police, 蒙哥马利被杀时
[35:25] they found clay subsoil on his boots. 警方在他靴子上发现了黏土底土
[35:27] Just like the kind we found seeping into the foundations here. 跟我们在这里发现的渗入地基的土一样
[35:34] The girl’s safe. 小女孩很安全
[35:39] Get on with it, would you? 继续动手吧
[35:42] Or do you plan to let me bleed out? 还是你打算让我流血至死
[35:44] Oh, I’m afraid I’ve got something a little less passive in mind for you. 恐怕我为你准备的死法没那么消极
[35:54] Believe it or not, most of this blood is Moriarty’s. 信不信由你 大部分的血是莫里亚蒂的
[35:56] She shorted out her bracelets, 她把手环弄短路
[35:57] dug these implants they gave her out of her, 挖出了他们植入的芯片
[35:59] and somehow used Mattoo’s handprint 还不知怎么用马图的手印
[36:01] to get herself out of here. 离开了这里
[36:02] And what about Mattoo? 那马图呢
[36:03] He’s in bad shape– stable– but they think he’s gonna make it. 他伤得不轻 情况稳定了 医生说不会有大碍
[36:07] So, she didn’t kill him? 她没杀他
[36:08] She didn’t kill anybody on her way out of here. 她出去的时候谁都没杀
[36:10] Mattoo’s the only one she even confronted. 只有马图跟她有正面冲突
[36:12] There’s quite a bit of blood here. 这里的血挺多的
[36:13] She’ll need medical attention. 她需要就医处理伤口
[36:15] We checked the hospitals. There’s nothing. 我们查了医院的记录 没有发现
[36:17] She’s got a 40-minute head start on us. 她领先了我们四十分钟
[36:19] Any ideas? 有什么想法吗
[36:22] She’s gone to fetch her daughter. 她会去接她女儿
[36:28] This is Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[36:30] I’d like to see you. 我想见你
[36:33] Tell me where you are, and I’ll come. 告诉我你在哪 我这就过来
[36:35] The Bronx. A condemned building near Van Cortlandt Park. 布朗克斯区 范科特兰公园旁有座废弃的大楼
[36:38] Top floor. 我在顶层
[36:39] Tell the police they can wait outside. 告诉警察他们可以在楼外等着
[36:42] You’re the only one who can come in. 你只能一个人进来
[37:17] Your daughter? 你女儿呢
[37:19] Sent away, resituated. 送到别的地方去了
[37:24] You’ve done the maths, I assume. 我猜你已经算过时间了
[37:27] She was born well before I met you. 她早在我们认识以前就出生了
[37:30] An indiscretion at the start of my career. 是我在事业最初几年太过轻率的结果
[37:34] Even as I carried her to term, 我还在怀着她时
[37:35] I knew that motherhood would not mix well with my… 就知道当个母亲跟我的本性
[37:38] proclivities. 不太相符
[37:41] Some sources of mine told me 从某些渠道我得知
[37:43] that the Fullers were having trouble conceiving a child of their own. 福勒夫妇无法生育
[37:48] It wasn’t hard to arrange a match. 安排他们收养我女儿并非难事
[37:52] How did Gaspar learn of her? 贾思巴怎么知道她的
[37:54] No idea. 不知道
[37:55] I assume the girl’s real father needs a lesson in discretion. 看来孩子的生父得学学怎么保守秘密了
[38:17] What’s on the island of Svalbard? 斯瓦巴德岛上有什么
[38:22] The coordinates I gave Devon are the location of a vault. 我给德文的坐标是一座仓库的位置
[38:25] Copies of all the seeds on the planet are stored inside, 里面存放了地球上所有种子的复制品
[38:28] in the event that the earth’s flora needs to be restored 以便发生了灭顶之灾后 复原地球上的
[38:31] after a catastrophe. 植物群
[38:34] But that’s not what Gaspar expected to find there. 但这不是贾思巴想找的东西
[38:40] I maintain… 我保存了
[38:42] a dossier of interesting facts. 一些有趣事实的档案
[38:46] I assembled most of them myself. 大部分是我自己收集的
[38:48] Some were passed down to me by a mentor 还有一些是一位跟我
[38:51] who shared the same enthusiasms I do. 有同样爱好的导师留给我的
[38:56] Even if I directed Devon to the right place, 就算我指引德文去了正确的地方
[38:58] he hadn’t the wit to use my book properly. 他也没有足够的智慧正确使用我的档案
[39:01] So, you sent him hunting above the Arctic Circle, 所以你让他在北极圈上瞎转悠
[39:04] just so you would have time to move against him. 好让你有足够的时间想办法对付他
[39:07] It was a risk, but I’ve always been willing 的确有些冒险 但我总是愿意
[39:08] to bet on my abilities. 相信我的能力
[39:10] And in this instance, 而这一次
[39:13] I had the added benefit of assistance from the keenest mind I’ve ever met. 我还算上了我所认识的最聪明的人的协助
[39:21] All’s well that ends well, right? 结果好一切都好 对吧
[39:40] You need an ambulance. 你需要救护车
[39:44] You could have run. 你本可以逃跑的
[39:46] And live as a fugitive? Why? 然后一辈子当个逃犯吗 干嘛要这样
[39:50] The world’s corruption runs deeper than even you know. 这世上的腐败远远超出你的想象
[39:55] No need to skulk about. 没必要偷偷摸摸的
[39:57] I’ll be a free woman soon enough. 要不了多久我就能重获自由了
[40:05] Your letters have meant a great deal to me. 你的来信对我意义重大
[40:10] I find them influencing my decisions 我发现它们总是出其不意地
[40:13] in the most surprising ways. 影响我的决定
[40:19] You could have killed Agent Mattoo. 你本可以杀了马图特工
[40:24] And from your perspective, 对你来说
[40:25] it would have been the expedient thing. 这本是权宜之计
[40:28] And yet, to you, it would have been repugnant. 可对你来说 这却是被唾弃的
[40:34] Tell me, is that how you learned to be one of them? 告诉我 你就是这样学会跟他们一样的吗
[40:37] By learning to care 学着在乎
[40:40] how your actions seemed in the eyes of another? 别人怎么看待你的所作所为
[40:46] I’m not sure I am one of them. 我不觉得我跟他们一样
[41:06] She needs a hospital. 她需要去医院
[41:41] I just got off the phone with Captain Gregson. 我刚跟格雷森警监通完电话
[41:43] She lost a lot of blood, but she’s gonna make it. 她失血很多 但应该没有大碍
[41:51] You all right? 你没事吧
[41:53] I am. Thank you. 没事 谢谢
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme