时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I present to you | 现在向你展示的是 |
[00:07] | the human condition in all its sordid glory. | 各种人性的肮脏面 |
[00:11] | It’s a bunch of guys in a cell. | 只是被一群关在牢房的人而已 |
[00:16] | We have a finite number of Friday nights in our lives. | 我们一生中周五夜晚的数量本就有限 |
[00:18] | Why are we spending one of them here? | 为什么还要在浪费在这里呢 |
[00:20] | Because it’s Friday night. | 因为周五晚上 |
[00:21] | This is when the holding cells are at their busiest. | 是集体拘留室最热闹的时候 |
[00:23] | You have before you a gilded opportunity | 锻炼你推理技术的 |
[00:26] | to sharpen your deductive prowess. | 大好机会就在你眼前 |
[00:29] | Each one of these men, whether they realize it or not, | 这里的每个人 无论他们自己是否意识到 |
[00:31] | is telling you the story of how he came to be here. | 都在向你展现他们被关在这里的始末 |
[00:34] | It’s written in their bearing, on their clothing. | 都写在他们的行为举止和衣着打扮里 |
[00:36] | So, look at the guy and then tell you what they did. | 观察他们然后说出他们犯了什么事 |
[00:37] | There’s like 20 people in here. | 这里可有二十来个人呢 |
[00:39] | You find that intimidating? | 区区这点人就吓倒了吗 |
[00:41] | Plaid shirt, very nervous, | 穿格子衬衫的人神情紧张 |
[00:43] | obviously never been in jail before. | 显然从没进过牢房 |
[00:45] | Keeps fiddling with his wedding ring, | 不停摆弄着自己的婚戒 |
[00:47] | feeling guilty about something, | 应该是对某些事心存愧疚 |
[00:48] | probably the hooker he picked up earlier. | 可能是因为他之前招了妓女 |
[00:51] | Popped collar– | 衣领竖起来的那位 |
[00:52] | drunk and disorderly. | 烂醉如泥 神志不清 |
[00:53] | That one’s a layup. | 估计是赖着不想上班 |
[00:55] | Tattoo guy is, uh… | 有纹身的那家伙… |
[00:59] | – Would you like a hint? – No. | -需要提示吗 -不要 |
[01:00] | His crime involves a litter of purebred Yorkshire Terriers. | 他犯的罪和一窝纯种的约克夏犬有关 |
[01:02] | I said I don’t want a hint. | 我说了不要提示 |
[01:07] | This could take a while. | 看来我们要待很久 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna get a coffee. | 我先去买杯咖啡 |
[01:09] | – Do you want? – No. | -你要吗 -不要 |
[01:14] | Can you do me next? | 你下一个能观察我吗 |
[01:19] | Got to warn you, if you hit “latte” | 必须提醒你 如果你按了”拿铁” |
[01:21] | you’re not going to recognize what comes out. | 你肯定认不出流出来的到底是什么 |
[01:23] | I just got a coffee, thanks. | 我只是随便喝杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[01:25] | I’m Craig Basken. I work a lot of nights. | 我是克雷格·巴斯肯 我经常值晚班 |
[01:27] | Oh. Joan Watson. | 你好 我叫乔恩·华生 |
[01:29] | You’re one of the, uh, the consultants, right? | 你是我们的顾问之一 是吧 |
[01:31] | – Yeah. – You work, uh, with the guy with the socks. | -对 -你是穿短袜那家伙的搭档 |
[01:35] | Listen, um, I know you guys work the stuff | 我知道你们办的都是 |
[01:38] | that Captain Gregson calls you in on, | 格雷森警监请你们帮忙的案子 |
[01:40] | but I caught this string of robberies in the West Village. | 但最近我这有个西村的连环抢劫案 |
[01:43] | Uh, someone’s knocking over falafel carts, | 有人蓄意撞翻卖小吃的推车 |
[01:46] | and it’s not the crime of the century | 我知道这不是什么世纪大案 |
[01:48] | and it shouldn’t be that hard to clear. | 案情也没那么复杂 |
[01:50] | But you’re stuck. | 但是你被卡住了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, so… | 是的 所以… |
[01:53] | I thought maybe I’d, uh, I’d hit you up, | 我想也许可以请你帮忙 |
[01:57] | get another perspective. | 拓宽一下破案思路 |
[01:58] | I hope that’s not too much to ask. | 希望我的要求不会太过分 |
[01:59] | No, no, it’s not a problem. | 不 不过分 没问题 |
[02:01] | Sherlock and I would be happy to take a look. | 夏洛克和我乐意帮忙 |
[02:03] | I said hi to that guy once, and, uh, | 我曾经试着和那家伙打招呼 |
[02:04] | h-he said that I interrupted his train of thought. | 但是他说我打断了他的思路 |
[02:08] | He, uh, called me a bell-end, | 他说我是白痴 |
[02:11] | so I was thinking maybe you could have a look– just you. | 所以我想 能不能请你看看 就你一个 |
[02:16] | Um, sure, yeah. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[02:19] | Great. I’ll just, uh, grab the case file. | 那太好了 我这就去拿案件资料 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:26] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[02:29] | It’s your mom. | 我是你妈 |
[02:30] | I’m calling again. | 我又打来了 |
[02:33] | Just wondering if you’re gonna call me back | 不知道这学期结束前 |
[02:34] | before the end of the semester. | 你会不会给我回个电话 |
[02:37] | I hope you’re having a great time. I love you. | 祝你过得开心 爱你 |
[02:39] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[02:44] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[02:47] | My, my husband– I, I don’t know. | 我丈夫… 我不知道他在哪 |
[02:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[03:23] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 报警服务中心 您有什么紧急情况 |
[03:24] | Yes, a man broke into my house. | 有个男人闯进了我家 |
[03:27] | He was armed. | 他有枪 |
[03:29] | I shot him. There’s blood. | 我对他开枪了 他应该流血了 |
[03:32] | Is he still there, ma’am? | 他还在你家吗 女士 |
[03:34] | Are you safe? | 你现在安全吗 |
[03:35] | I think he’s gone. | 我觉得他走了 |
[03:38] | Okay, he said that he came for my husband. | 他说是来找我丈夫的 |
[03:40] | You have to make sure that he’s okay. | 请你们帮我确认一下他的安全 |
[03:42] | Where is your husband now? | 你丈夫现在在哪 |
[03:44] | He’s working, I think. | 他应该在工作 |
[03:46] | He’s with the 11th Precinct. | 他是第11警区的 |
[03:48] | Your husband’s a police officer? | 你丈夫是警察吗 |
[03:49] | He’s the captain there. | 他是那里的警监 |
[03:50] | His name’s Tommy Gregson. | 他叫汤米·格雷森 |
[04:20] | She’s back in the kitchen, Captain. | 她在厨房里 警监 |
[04:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[04:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:33] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[04:38] | I was working out in the garage when I heard the gun go off. | 听见枪响的时候 我在车库里健身 |
[04:40] | All right, I’m gonna need you to walk me | 好的 请跟我说说 |
[04:41] | through everything you remember. | 你所记得的全部事发经过 |
[04:42] | – Is the captain all right? – Holmes, yeah, he’s fine. | -警监没事吧 -福尔摩斯 他很好 |
[04:45] | He’s inside with his wife. I’m giving ’em a minute. | 他和他妻子在里面 我让他们独处一会 |
[04:48] | – Hey, I said I’m giving ’em a minute. – All right. | -我说了让他们独处一会 -好吧 |
[04:50] | This is Jim Monroe– he lives across the street, | 这位是吉姆·门罗 他住在街对面 |
[04:52] | got a quick look at our guy. | 匆匆瞥见了嫌疑人 |
[04:54] | James Monroe? | 你叫詹姆斯·门罗 |
[04:55] | Yes, like the fifth president. | 对 跟第五任总统同名 |
[04:57] | My dad was reading his biography when I was born. | 我出生时我父亲刚好在读他的传纪 |
[05:00] | Anyway, I heard the shots. | 我听见了枪声 |
[05:01] | I saw a guy wearing a mask come running out. | 我看见一个带面罩的家伙跑了出来 |
[05:03] | He was halfway down the street by the time I got over here. | 当我赶到这里时他已经跑出去半条街 |
[05:06] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
[05:07] | He took his mask off while he was running, | 他在跑的时候把面罩摘了下来 |
[05:09] | but he was almost a hundred feet away. | 不过他差不多离我一百尺远 |
[05:10] | His back was to me. He had dark hair. | 他背对着我 头发是深色的 |
[05:13] | Wish I could tell you more. | 抱歉我只知道这些 |
[05:14] | Sorry to interrupt your doctrine. | 抱歉打断你的说辞 |
[05:16] | You know there’s blood on the car over here? | 你知道这辆车上有血迹是吧 |
[05:23] | Yeah, Cheryl said she hit the guy. | 对啊 谢丽尔说她打中了那家伙 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t look like he lost much blood. | 他看起来不像是流了很多血 |
[05:27] | He could run, so maybe she just grazed him. | 他还能跑 所以可能只是擦伤 |
[05:29] | Bell, she’s ready to talk. | 贝尔 你可以问她话了 |
[05:35] | Just seemed like it happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[05:37] | He was already inside when I came home, and I… | 我回家的时候他已经在屋里了 而且我… |
[05:41] | I don’t even know how he got in. | 我也不知道他是怎么进来的 |
[05:43] | You didn’t have the alarm on? | 家里的报警器没开吗 |
[05:49] | He had this mask on. | 他戴着面罩 |
[05:50] | I can describe it to a composite artist. | 我可以描述给绘图合成人员 |
[05:53] | He had a Glock handgun– | 他拿着一把格洛克手枪 |
[05:54] | a 21, I think. | 我觉得是把21式 |
[05:56] | He was about six-two, maybe 170 pounds, | 他身高大概六尺二 可能170磅 |
[05:59] | and I would definitely recognize his voice if I heard it again. | 如果我再听到的话一定能认出他的声音 |
[06:03] | Now, before tonight, had either of you two noticed anything odd– | 今晚之前 你们有没有注意到任何可疑的事 |
[06:07] | cars you didn’t recognize, | 像是不认识的车辆 |
[06:08] | anyone who seemed unusually interested in the Captain? | 或对警监表现出异常兴趣的人 |
[06:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:14] | No. | 没有 |
[06:19] | But I’m not living here at the moment. | 不过我最近不住这里 |
[06:26] | For how long? | 有多久了 |
[06:27] | For about a month. | 大概有一个月了 |
[06:30] | Mrs. Gregson, your mother just got here. | 格雷森夫人 你的母亲刚刚到 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Now, look, my wife’s the victim here, I’m the target, | 听着 我妻子是受害者 我是目标 |
[06:47] | so obviously I can’t run point on this case, | 所以很明显我不能接手这个案子 |
[06:49] | so let me be clear: I’m not running point when I tell you | 但我想说的是 我希望指纹和血清的 |
[06:52] | I want a rush on the prints and the serology. | 检验结果能很快出来 |
[06:56] | If this guy’s got a vendetta against a cop, | 因为如果这家伙是要报复警察 |
[06:58] | there’s a good chance he’s in the system. | 那他很有可能之前就有前科 |
[07:03] | Captain. | 警监 |
[07:05] | It hardly needs saying, but… | 也许没必要这么说 但是… |
[07:07] | Watson and I will devote our full attention to this matter. | 华生和我会全力调查这个案子的 |
[07:10] | We might need access to your files, personal and professional. | 我们可能需要查看你的文件 公私都要 |
[07:13] | There’s a good chance we’ll need | 我们很可能需要 |
[07:14] | to examine your life in minute detail. | 了解你生活的所有细节 |
[07:17] | You don’t tend to shed much light on your private affairs, | 你的隐私不大会有保障了 |
[07:19] | so… comfortable with that? | 所以 你能接受吗 |
[07:22] | Whatever you need. | 你要干嘛都行 |
[07:23] | Just help Marcus find this guy. | 只要能帮助马库斯找到这家伙 |
[07:32] | Did you know that Captain Gregson turned down a promotion | 你知道格雷森警监曾经婉拒过一个 |
[07:34] | that would have made him the youngest detective in the NYPD? | 能让他成为纽约警局最年轻侦探的提拔吗 |
[07:38] | He didn’t want to work for Internal Affairs. | 他不愿意为内勤部工作 |
[07:40] | He is also, judging by his e-mails, | 从他的邮件来看 他还对 |
[07:43] | surprisingly tolerant of forwarded videos of mischievous kittens. | 转发的淘气猫咪视频令人惊奇地宽容 |
[07:46] | He never talks about any of these things. | 他从来不说起这些 |
[07:48] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我觉得我不应该吃惊 |
[07:49] | I mean, none of us even knew he was separated until tonight. | 我们直到今晚才知道他和妻子已经分居了 |
[07:52] | I knew. Had my suspicions, anyway. | 我知道 至少怀疑过 |
[07:55] | He’s been arriving earlier in the morning, | 他早上到得更早 |
[07:56] | leaving later, stopped bringing home-packed lunches. | 离开得更晚 也不带家里做的午饭了 |
[07:59] | Well, if you knew, then why didn’t you say something to him? | 如果你知道的话 为什么不和他谈谈 |
[08:02] | Well, why would I? | 为什么要谈呢 |
[08:03] | His work hasn’t suffered. | 他的工作又没受影响 |
[08:05] | If anything, he’s been slightly more focused. | 即使有影响 也是比以前更专注了 |
[08:07] | Quite frankly, I’m surprised it’s taken this long | 老实说 我很吃惊警监的婚姻 |
[08:08] | for the Captain’s marriage to buckle. | 过了这么长时间才出问题 |
[08:11] | He’s an excellent detective. | 他是位很棒的警察 |
[08:13] | What does that have to do with it? | 那跟这个有什么关系 |
[08:15] | Well, as you know, detection is a calling, not a job. | 你也知道 刑侦这行是种使命 不只是工作 |
[08:18] | Hardly leaves one with time left over | 几乎没什么时间留给你 |
[08:20] | to sustain the elaborate ruse of marriage. | 去煞费苦心地设法维持婚姻 |
[08:23] | Because, of course, you think marriage is an elaborate ruse. | 你当然觉得婚姻就是煞费苦心的计谋 |
[08:26] | There are other ways to describe it. | 还有其它的说法去描述它 |
[08:28] | An unnatural arrangement which forces its participants | 一种强迫参与者遵守不健康的 |
[08:30] | into an unhealthy monogamy. | 一夫一妻制的违背常理的协定 |
[08:32] | An accretion of petty fights and resentful compromises | 打闹争吵和不满妥协的累加 |
[08:34] | which, like Chinese water torture, | 就像中国的水刑一样 |
[08:36] | slowly transforms both parties | 慢慢地将双方由之前的自我 |
[08:38] | into howling, neurotic versions of their former selves. | 变成歇斯底里的神经质 |
[08:41] | Yeah. So, anyway, I found about 20 cases so far | 随便吧 目前为止我找到了大概二十个 |
[08:46] | with perps that fit the description that Mrs. Gregson gave us. | 案子的嫌犯符合格雷森夫人的描述 |
[08:50] | So, I’ll keep sifting through, | 我会继续筛选 |
[08:53] | if you want to take a look at them. | 你想看的话可以拿去 |
[08:54] | Mmm, not necessary. | 没必要 |
[08:55] | I was fairly certain that listing the Captain’s enemies | 之前我只是一般确定通过回顾警监的案子 |
[08:58] | via reviewing his casework was a fool’s errand. | 来列出他的敌人是个笨办法 |
[09:01] | Now I’m all but positive. | 现在我非常确定 |
[09:03] | The kind of criminal the Captain pursues tends to be intelligent– | 警监所追查的案子通常是聪明人所为 |
[09:06] | the sort of person who knows that attacking a policeman | 这种人知道攻击警察 |
[09:08] | is very bad business indeed. | 是一种愚蠢的行为 |
[09:10] | I believe that we are hunting for a different class of person. | 我相信我们在追捕的不是这一类人 |
[09:13] | Someone driven by sound and fury. | 是某个被一时冲动驱动的人 |
[09:16] | An idiot. | 一个蠢货 |
[09:17] | Someone like, for example, Dustin Bishop. | 比如说像达斯汀·毕肖普这样的人 |
[09:22] | There was little of interest in the captain’s in-box, | 警监的收件箱里没有什么可看的 |
[09:23] | so I took the time to sift through his… | 所以我花时间筛查了他的 |
[09:26] | spam filter. | 垃圾邮件 |
[09:28] | Now, Mr. Bishop has been sending the captain…fan letters, | 毕肖普先生给警监发崇拜信 |
[09:32] | I suppose you’d call them, for quite some time now. | 已经有一段时间了 应该这么称呼吧 |
[09:33] | They get more intimate with the passage of time. | 这些信显得越来越亲近 |
[09:37] | More disturbing. | 也越让人困扰 |
[09:38] | “Hey buddy, can I still call you buddy | 哥们 我可以称呼你为哥们吗 |
[09:40] | even though you never write back?” | 虽然你都没有给我回过信 |
[09:41] | “I don’t know what your problem is, | 我不知道你怎么了 |
[09:42] | but I know I’m getting upset.” | 但是我对此很烦躁 |
[09:43] | This guy sounds like a stalker. | 这家伙听起来像个跟踪狂 |
[09:46] | Looks like just the sort of person to catch a bullet | 看起来很像会在一场失败的非法入室中 |
[09:48] | during a botched home invasion. Don’t you think? | 被枪击中的那种人吧 你不觉得吗 |
[09:55] | – Good morning, sir. – Morning. | -早上好 警官 -早上好 |
[09:58] | – Hello, Captain. – Morning. | -你好 警监 -早上好 |
[10:00] | – Hi, sir. – Hey. | -你好 警官 -你好 |
[10:02] | – Morning, Captain. – Hello. | -早上好 警监 -你好 |
[10:04] | Please tell me you have some actual work to talk about. | 拜托告诉我你有工作汇报 |
[10:08] | Yeah. We just heard back from Latent Prints. | 是的 我们刚得到指纹检验的结果 |
[10:11] | All the prints on Cheryl’s car were hers. | 谢丽尔车上的指纹都是她自己的 |
[10:13] | Perp must’ve had gloves on. | 疑犯应该戴着手套 |
[10:14] | We did get a good DNA sample from the blood, | 我们的确从血液中拿到了新鲜的DNA样本 |
[10:17] | but there was no match in CODIS. | 但在联调局DNA信息库中没有与其相符的 |
[10:19] | I know, not what we hoped for, | 我知道 不如我们希望地顺利 |
[10:21] | but I got a detail together, | 但是我安排了警员保护 |
[10:23] | and Holmes and Watson are off running down | 还有福尔摩斯和华生正在做着 |
[10:25] | some Holmes-and- Watson thing, so… | 他们自己的调查 所以… |
[10:27] | And I just wanted to say I’m… | 我只是想说 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry about you and Cheryl. | 对你和谢丽尔的事我感到抱歉 |
[10:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:36] | – What else? – I caught this case, | -还有别的事吗 -我接管这个案子 |
[10:37] | so I have to be the one to ask– you sure there’s no way | 所以这话得我来问 你确定 |
[10:40] | the separation’s connected to what happened last night? | 分居跟昨晚的案件毫无关联吗 |
[10:42] | Come on. | 进来 |
[10:47] | It’s a trial separation. | 这是临时分居 |
[10:49] | It’s… it’s no big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[10:53] | Kids are gone from home now, | 孩子们都离开家了 |
[10:54] | and everything feels a little different. | 一切都似乎变了 |
[11:00] | Anyway, Cheryl wants some time alone; | 总而言之 谢丽尔想要一些自己的时间 |
[11:02] | I’m giving it to her. | 我就同意了 |
[11:04] | That’s the whole story. | 就是这样 |
[11:07] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[11:09] | And, uh, I’ll let you know when we have anything, all right? | 我们有消息了就告诉你 好吗 |
[11:17] | Dustin Bishop! | 达斯汀·毕肖普 |
[11:19] | Would you open the door, please? | 请你开门 好吗 |
[11:21] | We’d like to talk to you about your correspondence | 我们想跟你谈谈你给托马森·格雷森 |
[11:23] | with Thomas Gregson. | 写的那些信 |
[11:27] | – You hear the water running? – Yeah. | -你听见流水声了吗 -嗯 |
[11:35] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[12:14] | He’s got a gunshot wound. He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他有一处枪伤 严重失血 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:31] | So, that was the hospital. | 是医院打来的 |
[12:33] | The doctors pulled a .38-caliber slug | 医生从毕肖普的右肩取出了 |
[12:35] | out of Bishop’s right shoulder. | 一颗点38口径的子弹 |
[12:36] | He’s stable, but he won’t be awake for a while. | 他稳定下来了 但暂时还醒不过来 |
[12:39] | Also, we should get the preliminary DNA results back soon, | 我们很快就能收到DNA的初步检验报告 |
[12:42] | we’ll know for sure if he’s the one who broke into your house. | 就可以确定他是不是闯入你家的人了 |
[12:44] | We shouldn’t waste time waiting. | 我们不用浪费时间等报告 |
[12:45] | The DNA won’t be a match. | DNA不会相符 |
[12:46] | This guy’s got my pictures all over his wall. | 这个家伙在墙上贴满了我的照片 |
[12:48] | The doctors just took my wife’s bullet out of his shoulder. | 医生刚才从他的肩膀中取出我妻子的子弹 |
[12:51] | I don’t believe it was your wife’s bullet. | 我不认为那是你妻子的子弹 |
[12:53] | I believe that Bishop shot himself. | 我认为是毕肖普自己开的枪 |
[12:55] | Surely you noted the two handguns in the bathroom. | 你应该注意到了卫生间里的两把手枪 |
[12:57] | There was a Glock 21, same as the assailant carried, | 有一把格洛克21 与袭击者所持的那把相同 |
[12:59] | and then there was the .38 revolver, | 然后还有一把点38口径的左轮手枪 |
[13:00] | same one used to shoot the attacker. | 与用来射击袭击者的那把相同 |
[13:02] | Why would Bishop shoot himself? | 为什么毕肖普要开枪打自己 |
[13:04] | Well, I think he intended to confess to a crime he didn’t commit. | 我觉得他打算供认一桩他没犯的罪行 |
[13:06] | Man is clearly disturbed. | 这人很明显心理失常 |
[13:07] | There are antipsychotic medications in the bathroom cabinet; | 浴室的柜子里有治疗精神病的药物 |
[13:10] | they haven’t been refilled in quite some time. | 已经有一段时间没补充新药了 |
[13:11] | Two guns, a prescription. | 两把枪 一张药方 |
[13:12] | That doesn’t mean Bishop didn’t do it. | 这不意味着毕肖普没犯罪 |
[13:14] | No, but the fact that he shot himself in the wrong shoulder does. | 不 但是他开枪打错了肩膀 |
[13:17] | The blood on your wife’s car was on the driver’s side window, | 你妻子车上的血迹在驾驶一侧的车窗玻璃上 |
[13:19] | had to have been on the left of the attacker as he fled. | 他逃跑时 玻璃应该是在袭击者的左侧 |
[13:22] | Ergo, the wound was in his left shoulder. | 因此 伤口是在他的左肩 |
[13:24] | Bishop shot himself in the right shoulder. | 毕肖普开枪打了自己的右肩 |
[13:28] | It’s the lab. | 实验室来的 |
[13:31] | Blood’s not a match. | 血样不符 |
[13:32] | It’s wrong type. | 不是这个人 |
[13:34] | Look, I know it’s frustrating, | 听着 我知道这令人失望 |
[13:36] | but whoever broke into your house knows we’re looking for him, | 不过闯入你房子的人知道我们在找他 |
[13:39] | he knows we got a protective detail on Cheryl, on you. | 他知道我们在保护你和谢丽尔 |
[13:41] | He’s not getting violent again. | 他不会再付诸于暴力 |
[14:10] | Name is Sam Clennon. | 这人叫山姆·克莱农 |
[14:11] | According to the evidence, you two have a friend in common. | 从证据来看 你们两个有一个共同的朋友 |
[14:14] | I’ve never seen this guy before. | 我之前从没见过这个人 |
[14:16] | Never even heard his name. | 从没听说过他的名字 |
[14:18] | Are you sure he was killed by the same man | 你确定杀他的人 |
[14:20] | that threatened Mrs. Gregson? | 和威胁格雷森夫人的是同一个人吗 |
[14:22] | Sure? No. | 不确定 |
[14:24] | But a security camera outside Mr. Clennon’s building | 但克莱农家外的监控摄像头 |
[14:28] | caught this around 10:30 last night. | 昨晚十点半左右拍到了这段视频 |
[14:32] | I already showed this to Cheryl. | 我给谢丽尔看过了 |
[14:33] | She’s pretty positive it’s the same guy. | 她很确定就是这个人 |
[14:36] | And Clennon was shot with a Glock 21, | 杀死克莱农的是一支格洛克21式 |
[14:39] | just like the gun she described. | 跟谢丽尔描述的一样 |
[14:40] | Now, if this is our guy, and I’m thinking it is, | 如果就是那家伙 我想 |
[14:42] | got to figure this is what he had in store for you the other night. | 那天晚上等着你的会是这个下场 |
[14:45] | Obviously, last night wasn’t the first time | 显然昨晚不是凶手 |
[14:47] | someone tried to kill Mr. Clennon. | 第一次想杀克莱农先生 |
[14:49] | – No, he’s ex-mil… – Military, yeah. | -不 他以前是… -是啊 军人 |
[14:50] | Shrapnel wounds are a bit of a giveaway. | 能从他的弹片伤上看出来 |
[14:52] | As is the sun damage to his hands and face. Afghanistan? | 还有面部和双手的晒伤 是在阿富汗吗 |
[14:55] | He was between tours. Got back a few weeks ago. | 他在派驻休假期 几周前刚回来 |
[14:58] | There’s an old bullet wound here. | 这里有个旧枪伤 |
[14:59] | More intrigued by the stab wound. | 我对那个刺伤更有兴趣 |
[15:02] | Most injuries sustained by soldiers in the Middle East | 中东的军人身上大部分伤痕都是 |
[15:04] | are from IED blasts or gunshots. | 炸弹炸伤或是枪伤 |
[15:07] | This man has managed to get himself stabbed. | 他却有个被刺伤的伤口 |
[15:09] | Almost quaint. | 真不可思议 |
[15:11] | You’re sure you’ve never seen this guy before? | 你确定从没见过他吗 |
[15:14] | – Never. – I’m not sure I trust that answer. | -从没有 -我不太信任这个答案 |
[15:16] | – Trust it. – Oh, I’m just saying it’s possible | -相信我 -我的意思是 |
[15:18] | there’s a connection between Mr. Clennon and you, | 你和克莱农先生之间一定有关联 |
[15:20] | and you don’t remember. | 只是你不记得了 |
[15:22] | This man’s death, although unfortunate, | 这人的死 虽说很不幸 |
[15:23] | must be viewed as progress. | 但的确也算进展 |
[15:24] | We now know the killer has an agenda which is not limited to you. | 我们现在知道凶手的目标不止你一个 |
[15:28] | Watson and I will continue to pore over your case files. | 我和华生会继续翻查你的案件卷宗 |
[15:32] | If we can find a connection, maybe we can find the culprit. | 如果能找到联系 也许就能找到凶手 |
[15:35] | Gentlemen. | 再见 先生们 |
[15:37] | We done here? | 这边没事了吧 |
[15:42] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:44] | A dog walker in your neighborhood | 你小区里有个遛狗的人 |
[15:46] | called the precinct a little while ago, | 刚刚给警局提供了线索 |
[15:48] | said she’d seen the same light blue pickup truck | 说是上周至少两次看见 |
[15:50] | parked in front of your house on at least two occasions last week. | 同一辆浅蓝色敞篷卡车停在你家门前 |
[15:53] | Light blue? | 浅蓝色 |
[15:57] | No. | 不清楚 |
[16:05] | Oh, Detective Basken. | 巴思肯警探 |
[16:09] | I just wanted to let you know that it’s gonna take me | 我想跟你说一声 因为格雷森警监的案件 |
[16:11] | a few more days before I can dig into those files, | 我可能得晚几天 |
[16:13] | what with everything happening with Captain Gregson. | 才能详查你那些文件了 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Uh, Holmes didn’t talk to you? | 福尔摩斯没跟你说吗 |
[16:23] | You solved the case that Basken gave me? | 你破了巴思肯给我的案子 |
[16:27] | What’s a Basken? | 巴思肯是什么东西 |
[16:28] | Detective Basken. | 巴思肯警探 |
[16:29] | He asked me to look into a string of robberies. | 他让我查一系列盗窃案 |
[16:31] | I brought the files home with me yesterday. | 我昨天把文件都带回家了 |
[16:33] | Oh, yes. That Basken. | 哦对 那个巴思肯 |
[16:34] | I refer to most of the detectives here as “Not Bell”. | 我把这里大部分警探都称为”不是贝尔” |
[16:37] | He just told me that you e-mailed him last night | 他刚告诉我 你昨晚给他发了 |
[16:39] | with the rap sheet of a guy that you thought | 一份前科档案 你认为就是这个人 |
[16:40] | was robbing food vendors in the West Village. | 盗窃了西格林威治的食品摊 |
[16:43] | Basken just picked him up an hour ago, and he confessed. | 巴思肯一小时前逮捕了他 他认罪了 |
[16:46] | I was up late last night ruminating the captain’s case. | 我昨晚一直没睡 在思考警监的案子 |
[16:48] | The files you’re talking about were in the study, | 你带回来的文件就在书房里 |
[16:49] | and I needed a palate cleanser. | 而我刚好需要换换口味 |
[16:52] | A palate cleanser? | 换换口味 |
[16:53] | The solution presented itself rather quickly. | 我很快就弄明白了案情真相 |
[16:54] | Was I supposed to keep it to myself? | 难道还要秘而不宣吗 |
[16:56] | It was my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[16:57] | In point of fact, Watson, it was Detective Basken’s case. | 华生 事实上这是巴思肯警探的案子 |
[17:00] | You were merely consulting. As was I. | 你只是个顾问 跟我一样 |
[17:02] | I didn’t ask you to look into it. | 我没让你查这案子 |
[17:03] | – Nor did you ask me not to. – No, I… | -你也没不让… -不 我… |
[17:05] | We live together, we work together, Watson. | 我们住在一起 一起工作 华生 |
[17:07] | When it comes to cases, | 办案的时候 |
[17:08] | there is no “his” or “hers”; there is partnership. | 没有你的或我的案子之分 我们是合作 |
[17:11] | I assist you, you assist me. | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[17:13] | What matters is the result. Or do you disagree? | 重要的是结果 你不同意吗 |
[17:15] | It’s not about disagreeing… | 这不是同不同意的问题… |
[17:16] | Hey, I just got the contact info for Sam Clennon’s mom. | 我刚查到了山姆·克莱农妈妈的联系方式 |
[17:19] | Thought you might want to come with me | 你们要不要一起去 |
[17:20] | to make the next of kin notification, | 给她通知她儿子的死讯 |
[17:22] | see if she can point us toward anyone | 看看她能否告诉我们 |
[17:24] | who had a problem with her son. | 谁跟她儿子有怨仇 |
[17:28] | Unless you’re in the middle of something. | 如果你们在忙就算了 |
[17:30] | No. | 没有 |
[17:32] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[17:39] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:44] | Hot coffee. | 热咖啡 |
[17:50] | I didn’t realize you’d be stopping by today. | 没想到你今天会来 |
[17:54] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:56] | Mind if we talk inside? | 能进屋谈谈吗 |
[17:58] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:04] | Mikey put on some weight, huh? | 麦基胖了吧 |
[18:07] | He was so skinny back when he was a uni. | 他做警员的时候还骨瘦如柴呢 |
[18:10] | I could’ve stirred my coffee with him. | 我都能用他搅拌咖啡了 |
[18:12] | Have you seen Steven Accorsi lately? | 你最近见过史蒂文·阿科西吗 |
[18:15] | Bell told me someone saw a light blue pickup | 贝尔说有人见到一辆浅蓝色敞篷皮卡 |
[18:18] | parked in front of our house a few times. | 好几次停在我们家门前 |
[18:20] | And I was thinking, “Hey, wait a minute. | 我就想 等等 |
[18:22] | I know someone with a light blue pickup.” | 我认识一个有浅蓝色皮卡的人啊 |
[18:25] | He’s a friend. Always has been. | 他只是朋友 一直都只是朋友 |
[18:27] | A friend… | 朋友 |
[18:29] | who’s suddenly in the habit | 一个忽然有了把车停在 |
[18:32] | of parking in front of our house. | 我们家门前的习惯的朋友 |
[18:34] | He came here twice. The first time, | 他只来过两次 第一次 |
[18:36] | I just needed some help moving some furniture. | 是因为我需要人帮忙搬家具 |
[18:39] | And the second? | 第二次呢 |
[18:43] | I made him dinner. | 我请他来家里吃晚餐 |
[18:46] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没有 |
[18:48] | Nothing is going to happen. Steven knows that. | 什么也不会发生 史蒂文明白的 |
[18:55] | Yeah, well, maybe he’s not the person | 是啊 可能他不是那个 |
[18:58] | I’m having a real problem with right now. | 我现在真正需要担心的人 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:03] | Do you not know the definition of the word “separated”? | 你知道”分居”是什么意思吗 |
[19:06] | I can have dinner with whoever I want. | 我想和谁吃晚饭就能和谁一起 |
[19:08] | You said all you needed was some time. | 你之前说你只是需要一点时间 |
[19:11] | Well, were you under the impression that I was just going | 你觉得我会像一个修道士一样 |
[19:13] | to be meditating here like a monk? | 在这里冥想吗 |
[19:16] | You never said anything about seeing other people. | 你从没提过有和别人见面 |
[19:19] | I said that I wasn’t happy. | 我说过我不开心 |
[19:23] | I suppose I should just, uh, | 那我是不是也应该出去 |
[19:25] | go out and pick up some… | 到酒吧里找几个 |
[19:28] | floozy at a bar. | 一夜情对象 |
[19:30] | You want to? Be my guest. | 你想的话 随意吧 |
[19:35] | What I want… | 我想要的 |
[19:39] | is to be with my wife. | 是跟我妻子在一起 |
[19:41] | Now? | 现在才想起来 |
[19:42] | After 28 years of missed dinners and weekends at the precinct? | 28年来你都致力工作 多少次不回家吃晚饭过周末 |
[19:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:47] | When did I ever tell you I wanted to be anything but a cop? | 我跟你说过当警察是我人生的唯一理想 |
[19:53] | When did I tell you that I was always gonna be okay with that? | 我也说过我并不十分喜欢这样 |
[20:00] | He made it through three tours in Afghanistan. | 他被派驻到阿富汗三次 |
[20:07] | He comes back here, where he’s supposed to be safe, | 回到这里 应该是安全的 |
[20:09] | and gets killed in his own home. | 但却在自己的家被杀死了 |
[20:12] | Mrs. Clennon, | 克莱诺恩夫人 |
[20:13] | we think what happened to your son | 我们认为你儿子的遇害 |
[20:15] | may be connected to a break-in at the home | 可能跟前几晚一起非法闯入 |
[20:18] | of a New York Police Captain the other night. | 纽约一名警监家的案子有关 |
[20:20] | Does the name Thomas Gregson mean anything to you? | 托马斯·格雷森这个名字你听说过吗 |
[20:23] | No. | 没有 |
[20:25] | Sam never mentioned him before? | 山姆从没提过这个人吗 |
[20:27] | Never. | 从没有 |
[20:28] | Can you think of anyone who might have wanted to hurt Sam? | 你能想起有谁想要伤害山姆吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不能 |
[20:33] | Everybody liked him. | 所有人都喜欢他 |
[20:35] | Not everyone, obviously. | 很明显 不是所有人 |
[20:38] | There was his killer, of course, | 凶手显然不喜欢他 |
[20:41] | but also the person who stabbed him. | 刺伤他的人也不喜欢他 |
[20:43] | You know about that? | 你知道那事 |
[20:44] | Well, I noticed the mark this morning. | 今天早上我注意到了伤疤 |
[20:47] | I-I said to my colleagues that I thought | 我跟我的同事说那伤疤 |
[20:48] | it might not be due to his military service. | 应该跟他在部队服役没关系 |
[20:51] | Would that be correct? | 我说得对吗 |
[20:52] | Well, yes and no. | 也对也不对 |
[20:56] | During Sam’s last tour, there was this… | 在山姆最后一次派驻时 |
[20:58] | guy who was having trouble adjusting. | 有个战友没法适应 |
[21:02] | Sam knew how hard deployment could be, wanted to help, but… | 山姆知道派遣部队的艰难 他想帮他 |
[21:06] | this guy… | 但这个人 |
[21:08] | Jacob, he was too far gone. | 雅各布 他没法恢复 |
[21:11] | He snapped one day. | 他有一天突然崩溃了 |
[21:14] | He came at Sam with a knife. | 拿着一把刀奔着山姆去了 |
[21:16] | Do you remember Jacob’s last name? | 你还记得雅各布姓什么吗 |
[21:17] | Esparza. | 埃斯帕萨 |
[21:19] | Okay, I’ll reach out to the Army, | 好的 我会跟部队联系 |
[21:21] | see if we can get some current contact info on Mr. Esparza. | 看看能否在现役军人里找到埃斯帕萨的信息 |
[21:25] | You could try Lieutenant Monroe. | 你可以去找门罗中尉 |
[21:28] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[21:29] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[21:30] | He was Sam’s commanding officer in Afghanistan. | 他是山姆在阿富汗的指挥官 |
[21:34] | He lives here in New York. | 他住在纽约 |
[21:37] | The fifth President. | 那个和第五任总统重名的人 |
[21:38] | We talked to him outside the captain’s house the other night. | 那晚我们跟他在警监的家外谈过话 |
[21:41] | I remember. Buzz cut. Tattoo on his arm. | 我记得他 平头 胳膊上有纹身 |
[21:44] | Did you get a house number? | 你知道他家电话吗 |
[21:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:52] | Captain, your assistant said you’d gone to see your wife. | 警监 你的助理说你去看你妻子了 |
[21:54] | Are you still there? | 你还在那吗 |
[21:54] | I’m just leaving. Why? | 正准备离开 怎么了 |
[21:56] | Your neighbor, James Monroe, | 你的邻居 詹姆斯·门罗 |
[21:57] | you need to take your wife’s protective detail, go to his house. | 你带上保护你妻子的警员 马上去他家 |
[22:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:01] | We now know the connection between you | 我们现在已经知道了你跟第二个受害者 |
[22:03] | and the second victim, Sam Clennon. | 山姆·克莱农之间的关系了 |
[22:04] | Or, rather, we know that there is no connection. | 或者应该说 你们根本没有联系 |
[22:07] | The killer wasn’t after you. | 凶手不是要杀你 |
[22:08] | That’s not what he told Cheryl. | 他跟谢丽尔可不是这么说的 |
[22:10] | No, he-he told her he was after her husband. | 的确 他说是要找她的丈夫 |
[22:12] | Never mentioned you by name. | 但没说她丈夫是谁 |
[22:14] | O’Malley, Grell, I need you with me. | 奥马利 格雷尔 你们俩跟我来 |
[22:17] | Sam Clennon served under | 山姆·克莱农在阿富汗的时候 |
[22:18] | James Monroe in Afghanistan. | 是詹姆斯·门罗的手下 |
[22:19] | They knew each other. | 他们早就认识 |
[22:20] | More importantly, if you enter | 更重要的是 如果你使用 |
[22:22] | Monroe’s address into “Maps Earth,” | 地图定位查找门罗的住址 |
[22:23] | a picture of your house comes up. | 显示的是你家房子的地址 |
[22:25] | It’s quite common, apparently. | 当然 这很常见 |
[22:27] | Although instead of receiving something as mundane | 然而与大多数情况不同的是 |
[22:29] | as a pizza ordered by your neighbor… | 你不是误收邻居订的披萨 |
[22:31] | I got the guy that was coming to kill him. | 而是一个要谋杀他的人 |
[22:33] | We need to locate Lieutenant Monroe | 我们必须在凶手发现找错人之前 |
[22:34] | before the killer realizes his mistake. | 先找到门罗中尉 |
[22:39] | James, it’s Tommy Gregson. | 詹姆斯 我是汤米·格雷森 |
[22:40] | I need to speak with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[22:42] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[22:43] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[22:57] | The M.E. thought he was killed last night, | 法医鉴定他是昨晚被杀的 |
[22:59] | just a few hours after Sam Clennon. | 就在山姆·克莱农被杀后几小时 |
[23:01] | No prints or DNA found at the scene, | 现场没有发现指纹或DNA |
[23:03] | but those casings were from a Glock 21. | 但那些弹壳是格洛克21式手枪的 |
[23:05] | So you were right. | 你推断得没错 |
[23:06] | This was the work of our guy. | 是我们要找的凶手所为 |
[23:08] | Yeah, looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[23:09] | Now, the good news is, we think we’ve identified a suspect. | 好消息是我们已经知道了一个疑犯 |
[23:12] | Name is Jacob Esparza. | 雅各布·埃斯帕萨 |
[23:14] | He served under James Monroe in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗服役时他在詹姆斯·门罗手下 |
[23:16] | So did Sam Clennon. | 山姆·克莱农也是 |
[23:18] | Height and weight would be in line with Cheryl’s description. | 身高体重跟谢丽尔的描述大致相符 |
[23:21] | Clennon’s mother told us he was attacked by Esparza | 克莱农的母亲告诉我们 |
[23:23] | in their barracks about a year ago. | 一年前他儿子在军营曾被埃斯帕萨袭击 |
[23:25] | Clennon took a knife to the gut. | 克莱农的腹部被刀刺伤 |
[23:27] | Now, the incident report that Lieutenant Monroe wrote up | 门罗中尉撰写的事故报告 |
[23:30] | pretty much sealed Esparza’s fate. | 决定了埃斯帕萨的命运 |
[23:32] | But Esparza says it was trumped up, | 但埃斯帕萨说报告内容是捏造的 |
[23:34] | and that Monroe and Clennon had it in for him for months. | 门罗和克莱农为此记恨了他很久 |
[23:37] | Also, given the fact that he dropped out of high school | 鉴于埃斯帕萨高中就退学 |
[23:39] | and he barely passed his GED, | 勉强才拿到高中同等学历证书的事实 |
[23:40] | makes him something less than a Rhodes scholar, | 他明显不是聪明人 |
[23:42] | which makes it less surprising | 那么他闯错房子 |
[23:44] | that he broke into the wrong house. | 也就不足为奇了 |
[23:45] | Hmm. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:47] | It’s Crawford and Gleason. | 是克劳福德和格里森 |
[23:48] | They just picked up Esparza at his residence. | 他们在埃斯帕萨住处刚抓到他 |
[23:51] | Hey, I know I still can’t take point, | 我知道我不能参与审问 |
[23:53] | but let me know when they get here. | 但他们到了通知我一下 |
[23:55] | All right. | 好 |
[24:02] | You need something? | 你还有事吗 |
[24:03] | You, uh… you glanced at me. | 你 你瞥了我一眼 |
[24:06] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[24:07] | You glanced at me twice earlier on. | 之前你瞥眼看了我两次 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I do that sometimes | 对 如果有人站在我正前方 |
[24:11] | when someone’s standing right in front of me. | 我偶尔会那么做 |
[24:13] | Yeah, but your glances were furtive. | 但你瞥我时鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[24:17] | I was thinking about asking you something | 我在想等这案子结束的时候 |
[24:19] | after all this is over, | 请你帮我做件事 |
[24:21] | and then I realized how crazy it was, | 然后我意识到这件事太疯狂了 |
[24:23] | so I decided to keep it to myself. | 所以我还是决定不说了 |
[24:25] | You know, people can do that. | 有时人会反复 |
[24:27] | Is it something about your wife? | 是跟你妻子有关吗 |
[24:32] | I found out today that she’s seen this guy | 我今天发现她和一个青梅竹马 |
[24:35] | that she grew up with a couple of times. | 约会了几次 |
[24:38] | “A friend.” | 所谓的”朋友” |
[24:39] | He’s a contractor. | 他是个建筑承包商 |
[24:40] | He did some work on our house over the years. | 这几年他在我们家做了几单工程 |
[24:43] | So you were thinking of asking me to investigate him? | 你是想让我去调查他 |
[24:44] | I was thinking about, and then I reconsidered, | 只是想想 然后我决定还是不了 |
[24:48] | because like I said, it was a crazy… | 就像我说的 这样太疯… |
[24:51] | Anyway, it’s… it’s probably too late. | 不管怎样 可能已经太迟了 |
[24:54] | She and I… talked. | 她跟我谈过了 |
[25:01] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out. | 我觉得我俩已经没戏了 |
[25:09] | If you should need someone to talk to, then, | 如果你需要和别人谈谈 |
[25:14] | please know I’ll, uh… | 我会… |
[25:16] | I’ll make Watson available to you. | 我会把华生借给你 |
[25:24] | You see something funny, Jacob? | 你觉得很好笑吗 雅各布 |
[25:27] | Just thinking. | 我是在想 |
[25:29] | Even dead, these guys are still managing to mess with me. | 这两人都死了还能给我找麻烦 |
[25:33] | So you admit you weren’t a fan. | 那你是承认跟他们不和 |
[25:35] | No. | 对 |
[25:36] | You, Jacob, are what we in law enforcement call | 你 雅各布 就是我们执法部门俗称的 |
[25:38] | a “Cool Customer.” | “冷酷的家伙”[难缠的人] |
[25:40] | It’s not exactly what I expected | 看了你在军队的记录 |
[25:42] | given your, uh, military record. | 我没想到你是这样的人 |
[25:44] | Yeah, probably ’cause you believed all that crap | 那是因为你们相信了那些 |
[25:46] | about me cracking up, right? | 说我如何堕落的屁话 对吧 |
[25:48] | There some other reason you stabbed Sam Clennon? | 你用刀刺伤山姆·克莱农另有原因吗 |
[25:54] | I proposed to my girl right before I left for Afghanistan. | 我在去阿富汗前向我女朋友求婚了 |
[25:57] | Three months into my deployment, | 在我入伍三个月之后 |
[25:59] | I find out she’s shacked up with my best friend. | 我发现她在跟我最好的朋友厮混 |
[26:02] | Weren’t married yet, but it still felt like adultery. | 虽然还没结婚 但我觉得就是私通 |
[26:04] | So, when I found out that one of the guys from my unit was | 所以当我发现部队里有个人 |
[26:07] | hooking up with a girl who I knew had a husband | 和一个丈夫在国内的女人厮混 |
[26:10] | back in the States, I took that real seriously. | 我觉得这很严重 |
[26:13] | You saying you stabbed Clennon because he was having an affair? | 你是说你刺伤克莱农是因为他有外遇 |
[26:17] | I called him out because he was having an affair. | 我本想为此把他叫出来谈谈 |
[26:20] | He got physical. | 然后他动手了 |
[26:21] | I was just defending myself. | 我只是正当防卫 |
[26:24] | That’s not how this murdered man | 但这个死者 |
[26:25] | described the incident in his report. | 在报告中可不是这么写的 |
[26:27] | Course he didn’t, | 他当然会那样写 |
[26:28] | ’cause Clennon was the lieutenant’s boy. | 因为克莱农是他的人 |
[26:30] | They were tight. | 他们关系很铁 |
[26:31] | Can you account for your whereabouts the last two nights | 你能描述一下过去两晚八点到 |
[26:34] | between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 p.m.? | 十一点间你的行踪吗 |
[26:37] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[26:38] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人能证实这一点吗 |
[26:40] | – Nah. – If we were to ask you to take off your shirt, | -没有 -如果我们要你脱掉衬衫 |
[26:43] | would we find any fresh bullet wounds? | 会不会发现你身上有新的枪伤呢 |
[26:46] | I look shot to you? | 我看上去像中弹了的样子吗 |
[26:48] | The individual we’re looking for got winged the other night. | 我们寻找的人那晚肩膀中枪了 |
[26:51] | You don’t have a wound, | 如果你没有伤痕 |
[26:52] | you don’t have anything to worry about. | 你就没什么可担心的了 |
[27:07] | Guess I got nothing to worry about. | 看来我没什么可担心的 |
[27:17] | You’re conscious. Excellent. We’re going to Queens. | 你醒了 太好了 我们要去皇后区 |
[27:19] | Why are we going to Queens? | 为什么去那里 |
[27:20] | To visit the home wrecked | 当然是去拜访被第三者 |
[27:21] | by home-wrecker Sam Clennon, of course. | 山姆·克莱农破坏的家庭 |
[27:23] | Jacob Esparza gave us the name of the woman | 雅各布·埃斯帕萨告诉了我们在阿富汗 |
[27:25] | that Clennon was sleeping with in Afghanistan. | 和克莱农出轨的那女人的名字 |
[27:26] | Elizabeth Roney. Looked into her. | 伊丽莎白·萝妮 我调查了她 |
[27:28] | Turns out, not a fellow soldier, but an archaeologist | 发现她不是士兵 而是位考古学家 |
[27:31] | overseeing the excavation of artifacts from a Buddhist temple. | 监督一座佛寺的文物挖掘工作 |
[27:34] | I’d say that her husband had motive | 我认为她丈夫有杀害克莱农的动机 |
[27:35] | to want Clennon dead. Wouldn’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah, but why kill Lieutenant Monroe, as well? | 有可能 但为什么连门罗中尉也杀了 |
[27:40] | As I said the other day, Watson, | 华生 我之前就说过 |
[27:41] | monogamy is not a natural state. | 一夫一妻制不是种自然状态 |
[27:42] | In Dr. Roney’s case, perhaps one affair was not enough. | 萝妮博士的出轨对象也许不止一个 |
[27:56] | Oh, I’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[27:58] | She’s, uh, | 这只狗 |
[28:00] | sort of a man-hater. | 它不喜欢男人 |
[28:02] | Goes crazy every time some guy walks past the yard. | 每次有男人经过院子 它都会狂吠 |
[28:04] | We weren’t walking past, actually. | 事实上 我们并不是经过这里 |
[28:05] | We were walking in. | 我们准备进去 |
[28:06] | Elizabeth Roney? | 你是伊丽莎白·萝妮吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. Beth. | 是的 叫我贝丝 |
[28:09] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:12] | This is just a lot to take in. | 这些消息一时让我难以消化 |
[28:15] | Sam and I weren’t together very long, but still, | 山姆和我并没有在一起很久 |
[28:18] | it’s-it’s hard to believe he’s gone. | 但还是很难相信他去世了 |
[28:21] | I’m surprised you didn’t hear about what happened on the news. | 我很惊讶你都没从新闻上听到这些 |
[28:24] | I’ve been overseeing a dig in Kabul the last few days. | 这几天我都忙着监督喀布尔的挖掘工作 |
[28:28] | Um, ordinarily, I’d be on site, | 通常我会在现场 |
[28:29] | but when teaching opportunities pop up here in New York, | 但当纽约这边有教书的机会时 |
[28:33] | I take advantage of the technology. | 我就利用高科技进行远程监控 |
[28:35] | These, um… are eight and a half hours ahead, | 那边比这边早8个半小时 |
[28:38] | so I’ve been keeping odd hours, | 所以我最近作息时间很混乱 |
[28:39] | pulling a lot of all-nighters. | 经常通宵工作 |
[28:41] | Is your hus… | 你丈夫 |
[28:43] | Gotham! | 戈森 |
[28:46] | Sorry. Like I said, problems with men. | 抱歉 如我所说 它不喜欢男人 |
[28:49] | Hmm. Is your husband around? | 你丈夫在家吗 |
[28:52] | We’d like to speak with him, as well. | 我们还想和他谈谈 |
[28:55] | Why would you want to talk to Cameron? | 你们为什么要和卡梅隆谈 |
[28:57] | Sam Clennon, the man that you had an affair with | 山姆·克莱农 也就是在阿富汗 |
[28:58] | in Afghanistan, was found dead, murdered | 跟你出轨的男人 两晚前 |
[29:00] | in his home two nights ago. | 在家中被杀害 |
[29:03] | If you were me, wouldn’t you want to speak with your husband? | 如果你是我 不会想和你丈夫谈谈吗 |
[29:05] | Okay, there’s been some confusion. | 这里有些误会 |
[29:08] | Yes, Sam and I were involved, but it wasn’t an affair. | 我和山姆有过一段感情 但不是出轨 |
[29:13] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对不是出轨 |
[29:14] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:15] | When we met, I was excavating a site | 我们相遇时 我正在阿富汗挖掘 |
[29:17] | in Afghanistan called Mes Aynak. | 梅斯·阿亚纳克庙 |
[29:20] | Sam’s unit was assigned as a security detail. | 山姆的部队被派来负责安全工作 |
[29:22] | Before I left the states, Cameron and I were already | 离开美国前 我和卡梅隆 |
[29:24] | halfway through divorce proceedings. | 就已经在处理离婚问题了 |
[29:26] | Yeah, technically, we were married, | 虽然我们名义上还是夫妻 |
[29:28] | but we weren’t a couple. | 但已经不在一起了 |
[29:29] | Cameron moved to Arizona to be with his new girlfriend, | 卡梅隆搬去亚利桑那和新女友住 |
[29:31] | and I went to Mes Aynak. | 我去了梅斯·阿亚纳克庙 |
[29:33] | Now that I’m back, I’m even mailing him | 现在我回来了 我还在给他 |
[29:34] | some of his old stuff. | 邮寄一些他的旧物 |
[29:40] | Were you ever romantically involved | 那你和詹姆斯·门罗中尉 |
[29:42] | with Lieutenant James Monroe? | 有过关系吗 |
[29:44] | No. | 没有 |
[29:45] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么问我这个问题 |
[29:48] | Look, I wish I could tell you Cameron was | 听着 我很想告诉你们卡梅隆 |
[29:50] | some nut or bad person, but he wasn’t. | 是个疯子或坏蛋 但他不是 |
[29:54] | Even if he knew about Sam– which he didn’t– | 即使他知道山姆的事 他也不会伤害他 |
[29:57] | he would not have hurt him. | 更何况他根本不知道这件事 |
[30:05] | I found the case file that Detective Basken gave me | 我在房间门口发现了巴斯肯警探 |
[30:07] | right outside my room. | 给我的案件资料 |
[30:09] | I put it there. | 是我放在那里的 |
[30:11] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[30:13] | You seemed miffed that I’d solved it. | 我解决了案子 你似乎有点生气 |
[30:15] | I thought, for your own training, | 出于对你训练的考虑 |
[30:16] | you might want to review the file, | 我想你可能想回顾这些资料 |
[30:17] | see if the answer presents itself. | 看看能不能找到答案 |
[30:19] | I don’t want to solve it now. | 我现在不想解决这案子了 |
[30:20] | I wanted to solve it when it was unsolved. | 我想在它还没被破解之前解决它 |
[30:22] | And I was only miffed because I didn’t have | 而我不开心的原因是 |
[30:23] | a chance to… to figure it out on my own. | 我没能得到独立解决案子的机会 |
[30:25] | As I explained, the essence of our arrangement is partnership. | 如我解释的 我们俩本质上是搭档 |
[30:28] | Partnership implies equality. | 搭档意味着平等 |
[30:31] | I’m good at this. We both know that. | 我擅长这事 你我都知道 |
[30:33] | You’ve been solving cases since you were a kid. | 你还是个孩子的时候就开始破案 |
[30:35] | I’ve got some catching up to do. | 我得追赶好一阵子呢 |
[30:37] | It takes, what, 10,000 hours to master a skill? | 要一万小时才能精通一门技艺 |
[30:39] | This file was an opportunity for me to put some time in. | 这份资料本可以给我机会练习 |
[30:43] | Now it’s not. Okay, I don’t want busywork, | 现在没有了 好吧 我不想忙活 |
[30:45] | thank you very much. I want to be useful. | 谢谢你 我只想更有用一点 |
[30:47] | But you’re meditating, apparently. | 但显然你正在冥想 |
[30:51] | I’m learning everything I can about Mes Aynak. | 我在尽力了解关于梅斯·阿亚纳克庙的一切 |
[30:57] | Oh, that’s the site where Beth Roney worked | 那里是贝丝·萝妮跟两个受害者 |
[30:59] | with those two victims, right? | 一起工作的地方 对吗 |
[31:00] | Jacob Esparza was stationed there, too. | 雅各布·埃斯帕萨也驻扎在那里 |
[31:02] | It seems to be a crossroads in this particular puzzle. | 看来它是这个谜题的交叉口 |
[31:05] | Fascinating place. | 奇妙的地方 |
[31:06] | The remains of several ancient Buddhist settlements | 古代佛教聚居地的遗址 |
[31:09] | sit atop the world’s second largest copper deposit. | 坐落在世界第二大的铜矿床上 |
[31:12] | Six years ago, a Chinese company was granted a lease | 六年前 一个中国公司获准 |
[31:14] | to mine the copper, but they can only do so | 开采铜矿 但前提是他们必须 |
[31:16] | once the site is razed. | 先把这地方夷为平地 |
[31:18] | They’re just going to destroy it? | 他们就打算把那地方毁了吗 |
[31:19] | Well, they would if they had their way. | 如果可以他们会的 |
[31:21] | But the plans incurred quite a bit of negative press, | 但是这个计划产生了很多负面压力 |
[31:24] | in response to which the Afghan government set up a rapid excavation. | 为应对压力 阿富汗政府进行了快速发掘 |
[31:28] | The mining is currently on hold until 2014. | 2014年之前矿山会处于停产状态 |
[31:32] | Anything which is not carefully removed before then | 在那之前没有被妥善搬走的东西 |
[31:35] | will be lost forever. | 将不复存在 |
[31:37] | But they’re beautiful. | 但他们多美啊 |
[31:39] | Not beautiful enough, apparently, | 显然还没有美到 |
[31:40] | to delay access to the world’s | 能够阻止开发 |
[31:41] | second largest copper deposit. | 世界第二大铜矿的地步 |
[31:44] | James Monroe and Sam Clennon | 詹姆斯·门罗和山姆·克莱农 |
[31:46] | were part of the unit which was assigned | 是在发掘地进行保护工作的 |
[31:47] | to provide security for the dig, | 部队成员 |
[31:49] | a hastily-assembled excavation of priceless artifacts. | 这个匆促建成的队伍来挖掘无价之宝 |
[31:53] | Corners were cut. | 难免顺手牵羊 |
[31:54] | You think they stole from the site? | 你认为他们从发掘地偷窃 |
[31:56] | I’m casting about for motive | 我试着列举动机 |
[31:57] | where it’s proven difficult to come by. | 却很难想到 |
[31:59] | – Was anything reported stolen? – No. | -有什么东西被报告失窃吗 -没有 |
[32:01] | Which could mean | 也许正说明 |
[32:02] | that the robbery was a phenomenal success. | 盗窃行为相当成功 |
[32:05] | Or that it never happened. | 或者根本没有发生过 |
[32:19] | Watson, you attempted to work through the night. | 华生 你打算要通宵工作 |
[32:22] | – Excellent. – Hmm. Did you sleep? | -很好 -你睡觉了吗 |
[32:25] | In brief intervals. | 间断地眯了一下 |
[32:26] | Tea, Tibetan fried bread. | 茶 藏式炸面包 |
[32:29] | And the answer we’re looking for. | 还有我们寻找的答案 |
[32:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:33] | It is a list of every artifact | 这是目前为止梅斯·阿亚纳克庙 |
[32:35] | catalogued at Mes Aynak thus far. | 登记的所有文物 |
[32:37] | The site contains nine different temples. | 这个地方包括九间不同的庙 |
[32:40] | They’ve excavated seven. | 他们已经发掘了七间 |
[32:42] | In each of those temples, | 在每一间庙里 |
[32:43] | they have found a carved votive bowl | 他们都发现了一个佛教寺庙中 |
[32:46] | common to Buddhist temples. | 很常见的雕花祈愿钵 |
[32:47] | Unique to copper-rich Mes Aynak, | 梅斯·阿亚纳克庙与众不同之处在于 |
[32:49] | the bowls are adorned with green copper ornamentation. | 由于盛产铜矿 这些钵都有青铜装饰 |
[32:52] | Hmm. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[32:54] | Not the answer I was looking for, but interesting. | 不是我想找的答案 但挺有意思 |
[32:57] | They have found a bowl in each of the temples | 他们在发掘的每一间庙里都发现了一个钵 |
[32:58] | they’ve excavated, except for the last one. | 除了最后一间 |
[33:00] | The one overseen by Monroe and Clennon. | 门罗和克莱农监管的那间 |
[33:02] | In that dig, there’s no bowl. | 在那次发掘中 没有发现钵 |
[33:04] | It was thought lost to plunder or time or shelling, | 大家认为这钵毁于劫掠 时间或者风化 |
[33:07] | but I believe it was stolen. | 但我认为它被偷了 |
[33:10] | Here is a picture of one of the bowls recovered at the site. | 这是在发掘地发现的其中一个钵的照片 |
[33:13] | Beth Roney had a bowl just like this in her office yesterday. | 昨天贝丝·萝妮家有一个很类似的钵 |
[33:17] | She was working with Monroe and Clennon. | 她跟门罗和克莱农一起工作 |
[33:19] | She prevented it from being catalogued, and then she got it | 她让钵免于登记 然后交于他们手中 |
[33:20] | into their hands so they could remove it from the site. | 设法从发掘地偷运出去 |
[33:23] | Okay, why would she steal an artifact | 那她为什么偷了文物 |
[33:24] | and then just leave it out in the open? | 还要大庭广众摆出来 |
[33:26] | No one even knows it’s missing. | 没有人知道失窃的事 |
[33:27] | She obviously felt confident enough to hide it | 她显然很有信心把它藏在 |
[33:28] | amongst other souvenirs from her excavations. | 她其他的发掘纪念品中间 |
[33:31] | She isn’t working alone. | 她不是单打独斗 |
[33:32] | We know that a man committed the murder, | 我们知道有个男人实施了谋杀 |
[33:34] | so she and her partner are simply eliminating | 显然她和她的搭档正在消灭 |
[33:36] | the other profit participants. | 其他的得利参与者 |
[33:38] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[33:40] | Detective Bell is procuring a search warrant. | 贝尔警探正在申请搜查令 |
[33:42] | Once we’ve retrieved the bowl, it should be simple enough | 只要我们找回钵 |
[33:44] | to compel Dr. Roney to turn on her accomplice, | 那么让萝妮博士供出同伙就很简单了 |
[33:46] | and then we’ll have to decide what to do | 然后我们就该想想 |
[33:48] | with the rest of our afternoon. | 怎么打发剩余的下午时光了 |
[33:51] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[33:53] | I’m a scientist. I don’t steal from my digs. | 我是个科学家 我不会监守自盗 |
[33:58] | It was sitting right here. | 之前就放在这里 |
[34:00] | We got a warrant. We’ll turn this place upside down. | 我们有搜查令 会把这地方搜个底朝天 |
[34:03] | I doubt they’ll find anything. | 我觉得他们找不到那个钵 |
[34:04] | She hid it somewhere after our visit yesterday. | 她在我们昨天来过之后就把钵藏起来了 |
[34:06] | I hope not– ’cause if she did, | 希望没有 要是真藏起来了 |
[34:08] | we got nothing on her. | 我们就没有指控她的证据了 |
[34:18] | We searched her place from top to bottom. | 我们把她的房子翻了个底朝天 |
[34:20] | There’s no trace of the bowl | 还是没找到那个我们认为 |
[34:21] | we think she stole from the Afghan temple. | 她从阿富汗寺庙中偷来的钵 |
[34:23] | Well, it was at her house yesterday. | 昨天那钵还在她家里 |
[34:24] | Sherlock and I both saw it. | 我和夏洛克都看到了 |
[34:26] | Well, Ms. Roney says they’re mistaken, | 萝妮女士说他们弄错了 |
[34:28] | and that she had nothing to do with the murders of Clennon or Monroe. | 还说她与克莱农和门罗的案子无关 |
[34:31] | Obviously, our visit spooked her. | 很明显 昨天的拜访打草惊蛇了 |
[34:33] | She must have passed the artifact off | 她肯定把那个钵 |
[34:34] | to her coconspirator. | 转移到同谋那里去了 |
[34:36] | We could check her cell activity, | 我们可以查查她的电话记录 |
[34:38] | see which towers carried her signal. | 看看是哪个发射塔传送她的信号 |
[34:39] | That way we’d have a rough idea where she went. | 这样就能大概知道她的行踪 |
[34:41] | She spent all night on two videoconference calls. | 她一晚上参加了两个可视电话会议 |
[34:44] | 15 archaeologists on two different continents | 来自两大洲的15名考古学家 |
[34:46] | confirm she wasn’t away from her computer longer than five minutes. | 都证明她离开电脑不超过五分钟 |
[34:49] | In all likelihood, her accomplice came to her, | 很有可能是同谋来找她 |
[34:51] | removed the bowl and all other incriminating evidence. | 拿走了钵和其他犯罪证据 |
[34:53] | Yeah, well, without proof, we don’t have much choice. | 没证据我们就没辙了 |
[34:57] | We have to let her go. | 必须放了她 |
[35:13] | I’m giving up on meditation. | 我要放弃冥想了 |
[35:15] | Because we haven’t figured out | 就因为我们还没找到 |
[35:16] | who Beth Roney’s partner is yet? | 贝丝·萝妮的同谋 |
[35:19] | We’ve only been at it for a couple of hours. | 我们接手这个案子才几小时 |
[35:21] | We can’t even find any suspects to evaluate. | 我们连个嫌疑人都没找到 |
[35:23] | She seems to have no boyfriend, no close friends. | 她好像既无男友也无闺蜜 |
[35:25] | To put a finer point on it: no friends of any sort. | 再说准确一点 没有任何朋友 |
[35:29] | Her every waking hour is occupied by work. | 她醒着的时间都忙于工作 |
[35:32] | Mmm, wonder what that’s like. | 真好奇这样的生活是怎样 |
[35:36] | Where’d that come from? | 这东西从哪来的 |
[35:38] | Oh. The attic. | 阁楼上 |
[35:40] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[35:41] | It is without doubt my most loathed article of furniture. | 毫无疑问是我最讨厌的家具 |
[35:45] | I’m touched. | 我真感动 |
[35:47] | I was thinking about what you said yesterday | 我考虑了一下你昨天的那些话 |
[35:49] | about wanting to improve yourself. | 你说你想要进步 |
[35:51] | I support the instinct. | 我非常支持这样的想法 |
[35:52] | But when it comes to investigation, | 但在调查的时候 |
[35:54] | I cannot restrict myself to your current pace. | 我不能把自己局限在你的节奏上 |
[35:59] | And the trunk is gonna help me how? | 那这个大箱子能帮我什么 |
[36:01] | Inside, you will find files on several cold cases. | 这里面有一些悬案的文件 |
[36:04] | My cold cases. | 我没有解决的案子 |
[36:09] | They are the handful of mysteries | 这是在我的破案生涯中 |
[36:11] | in all of my career | 极少数 |
[36:12] | which have eluded my powers of deduction. | 逃过演绎法推理的谜案 |
[36:16] | So the next time you wish to hone your skills | 下次你若想独自破案锻炼能力 |
[36:17] | on a solo venture, I encourage you to peruse them. | 我建议你来尝试破解这些案子 |
[36:22] | I’ve already given them my all. | 我已经尽全力了 |
[36:24] | Mmm. So there’s little risk that I would arrive | 所以我不太可能 |
[36:26] | at a solution before you. | 在你之前找到答案 |
[36:34] | You might even succeed where I have failed. | 你可能会在我失败的地方成功 |
[36:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[36:42] | Anyway… | 对了 |
[36:44] | these are Detective Bell’s canvass reports. | 这是贝尔警探的调查报告 |
[36:47] | Useless. | 毫无用处 |
[36:48] | None of Dr. Roney’s neighbors heard or saw | 在我们对她的两次拜访之间 |
[36:50] | anyone approaching her house between our two visits. | 萝妮的邻居没听到或看到任何人接近她家 |
[36:54] | No one heard anything– | 没有人听到异响 |
[36:56] | but her partner was there. | 但她的同伙就在那里 |
[36:59] | Her partner who we know is a man. | 我们知道那是个男的 |
[37:05] | You want to get your dog under control? | 你不管管你的狗吗 |
[37:07] | No. | 不 |
[37:08] | I don’t. You’re not welcome here. | 我不管 你们不受欢迎 |
[37:10] | None of you are. | 所有人都是 |
[37:11] | Well, you can do it, | 你要不管 |
[37:13] | or Officer Dunn here can. | 就让邓恩警官帮帮你 |
[37:14] | It’s your choice. | 自己选吧 |
[37:16] | Gotham! | 戈森 |
[37:17] | Come on. | 过来 |
[37:28] | So, let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[37:30] | You have another warrant? | 你又带来一张搜查令 |
[37:31] | We do– only this one is of the “Arrest” Variety. | 的确 不过这次是逮捕令 |
[37:35] | – What? – We’ve identified | -什么 -我们已经认定了 |
[37:37] | the man who shot Sam Clennon and James Monroe. | 射杀山姆·克莱农和詹姆斯·门罗的凶手 |
[37:40] | Your ex-husband, Cameron Hecht. | 就是你前夫 卡梅隆·赫克特 |
[37:42] | We had the right man the other day, | 我们找到了正确的嫌疑人 |
[37:43] | just wrong motive. | 只不过弄错了动机 |
[37:45] | He didn’t kill your old partners because of some tryst; | 他杀你的老搭档不是因为吃醋 |
[37:47] | he killed them because he was your new partner. | 而是因为他是你的新同伙 |
[37:49] | That’s insane. | 胡说八道 |
[37:51] | I told you, we got divorced over a year ago. | 我告诉过你 我们一年前就离婚了 |
[37:54] | And then you reconciled. | 但之后你们又和好了 |
[37:56] | According to him, at least. | 至少他是这么说的 |
[37:58] | – You talked to Cameron? – At great length. | -你们和卡梅隆谈过了 -谈了很久 |
[38:00] | You told us he was in Arizona, but a quick check | 你说他在亚利桑那 |
[38:02] | of his recent credit card activity | 但查了一下他的信用卡记录后 |
[38:04] | revealed he was, in fact, in New York. | 我们发现他在纽约 |
[38:06] | He had much the same look on his face | 我们昨晚敲开他酒店房门时 |
[38:07] | when we knocked on his hotel room door last night. | 他也是你现在这副表情 |
[38:10] | As soon as we made it clear | 在我们跟他说明了 |
[38:11] | how it simple it was to compare his DNA | 对比他的DNA和在警监家里 |
[38:13] | to the blood droplets he left at the captain’s house, | 留下的血滴是如何易如反掌后 |
[38:15] | he rolled on you. He told us about | 他就把你供出来了 他跟我们说了 |
[38:17] | the bowl you stole and a few other artifacts, | 你偷的钵和几件别的艺术品 |
[38:19] | how you thought you could get over a million dollars for them. | 还有你想卖了它们赚一百万多美金的想法 |
[38:21] | How did we think to look for him, you ask? | 你想知道我们怎么会想到要去找他 |
[38:23] | Well, you have your femi-Nazi hound to thank for that. | 这都要感谢你家暴躁的母猎犬了 |
[38:28] | Your neighbors didn’t recall | 你的邻居们都说在我们 |
[38:29] | hearing anything unusual between our two visits, | 两次造访期间没听到任何异常的动静 |
[38:31] | including the barking of your dog. | 就连你家狗的叫声也没有 |
[38:33] | Curious. We know that your partner was a man, | 真奇怪 我们知道你的同伙是个男人 |
[38:36] | and that he’d managed to get in and out | 而他能进出你家 |
[38:38] | of your home without upsetting her. | 却不惹它狂吠 |
[38:41] | So was it someone that she had grown used to over time, | 那么这人是狗狗长时间以来习惯了的人 |
[38:44] | or was it someone that she’d simply never forgotten? | 还是它一直难以忘怀的人呢 |
[38:48] | Beth Roney, | 贝丝·萝妮 |
[38:50] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:52] | Anything you say | 但你所说的话 |
[38:53] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[39:00] | Come in. | 请进 |
[39:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:07] | Background check on Steven Accorsi. | 史蒂文·阿科西的背景调查 |
[39:11] | I never gave you his name. | 我都没给你这人的名字呢 |
[39:13] | You told me that he was a contractor | 你说过他是个承包商 |
[39:14] | who’d done some work on your home, | 给你家做过些工程 |
[39:15] | so I looked at some building permits that had been issued… | 我就翻看了些建筑许可证… |
[39:17] | I told you I didn’t want you doing anything about it. | 我说过不想让你再管这件事了 |
[39:20] | Well, I wanted to help. | 可我想帮忙 |
[39:22] | Aside from a few unpaid parking tickets, | 除了几张没交的停车账单 |
[39:24] | your wife’s suitor appears to be above board. | 你老婆的追求者是个光明正大的人 |
[39:26] | Sorry if that’s not what you wanted to hear. | 如果这不是你想听到的就抱歉了 |
[39:28] | No, you keep that. | 不 你留着吧 |
[39:30] | I… I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[39:34] | Hmm. Your wife is aware that you didn’t like him, correct? | 你老婆知道你不喜欢这人 是吧 |
[39:37] | Your feelings were… clear to her? | 她明白你的这些感受吧 |
[39:39] | Only for the last 30 years, yeah. | 这三十年来都很明显 |
[39:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:43] | Well, it’s just… interesting, out of… | 只是觉得有趣 |
[39:46] | all the men she could have entertained, | 有这么多人她可以约 |
[39:47] | she chose the one most likely to elicit a reaction from you. | 偏偏挑了个最可能惹你不快的人 |
[39:51] | Maybe she thought I deserved it. | 也许她觉得我活该 |
[39:55] | Mmm. Pictures of you around the house, | 家里到处摆放着你的照片 |
[39:57] | it’s odd that they’re still on display. No? | 都没收起来 这很奇怪不是吗 |
[40:00] | Well, we haven’t told the kids about the separation yet. | 我们还没跟孩子们说分居的事 |
[40:02] | She’s just… keeping up appearances. | 她只是做做样子罢了 |
[40:07] | You should know, Captain, I usually cheer | 你该知道 警监 通常一场婚姻结束 |
[40:11] | the end of any marriage. | 我会大肆庆祝 |
[40:12] | As an institution, I think it’s outlasted its usefulness | 作为一种制度 我觉得婚姻的 |
[40:15] | by quite a large…margin. | 必要性十分有限 |
[40:18] | And yet I’ve come to appreciate the premise of partnership. | 但我现在也开始欣赏同伴的存在 |
[40:22] | It’s far more intricate than I had previously imagined. | 这比我原先以为的要更加错综复杂 |
[40:26] | The very smallest gesture can speak volumes. | 很小的举动都可能意义非凡 |
[40:30] | You’re telling me not to give up? | 你是说我不该放弃吗 |
[40:32] | I’m telling you, you should never have entered | 我是说 你不该陷入 |
[40:33] | into the charade that is wedded matrimony. | 婚姻生活的猜谜游戏 |
[40:38] | You had a partner. | 你有一个伴侣 |
[40:41] | Perhaps you still do. | 也许你还没有失去她 |
[40:57] | Who’s this? | 这小家伙是谁 |
[41:00] | Her name’s Gotham. | 它叫戈森 |
[41:02] | Her owner’s gonna be away for a while. | 它的主人要离开一段日子 |
[41:04] | But I got to warn you, | 不过我要警告你 |
[41:06] | she’s got a thing about strange men. | 它对陌生男人非常有敌意 |
[41:08] | I had to give her half a roast beef sandwich | 我给了它半个烤牛肉三明治 |
[41:11] | to get her in the car. | 才把它弄上车 |
[41:13] | Oh, doesn’t like strange men– now I get it. | 不喜欢陌生男人呀 我明白了 |
[41:17] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[41:21] | I wanted you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[41:27] | …I understand that this separation isn’t just some… | 我明白这次分居不只是 |
[41:32] | waiting period. | 原地等待 |
[41:34] | I put you in second position for too long. | 长久以来我都忽视了你 |
[41:37] | And you deserve better. | 而你值得更好的对待 |
[41:41] | So I’m gonna work to give it to you. | 所以我想努力对你更好 |
[41:43] | I’m not gonna push. | 我不会给你压力 |
[41:45] | You need space. | 你需要空间 |
[41:49] | I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[41:53] | But I’m not gonna throw in the towel. | 但是我不会就这样放弃 |
[41:57] | You take this time, | 你用这段时间 |
[41:59] | do what you got to do, | 处理你的情绪 |
[42:02] | and I’ll take it, too. | 我也一样 |
[42:06] | Figure out what I can do better. | 想想我如何能做得更好 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:16] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |