Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously, on Elementary… 《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
[00:02] He is, without question, the most sinister taker of lives 毫无疑问 他是让我尝到失败滋味的
[00:05] I have ever had the displeasure of pursuing. 最凶险的杀人凶手
[00:07] I have no intention of capturing M. 我并没有逮捕M的意图
[00:10] I have every intention of torturing and murdering him. 我的意图是折磨他 杀掉他
[00:14] You-you don’t mind if I call you M? 你不介意我叫你M吧
[00:16] Sebastian Moran– that’s my real name. 我的真名是 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰
[00:18] He sends me coded message on me cell phone. 他发送加密短信到我的手机上
[00:20] You can kill me for all the others, 我可以为其他人的死负责
[00:22] but your girl, that was him. 但是你的女人是他杀的
[00:24] That was Moriarty. 是莫里亚蒂干的
[00:32] Uh, don’t forget to remind me 别忘了提醒我
[00:34] to call a meeting of the Endowment Committee. 召开一个基金委的会议
[00:36] Thanks, Beverly. 谢谢你 贝弗利
[01:02] But you don’t have to call for help. 别打电话求救了
[01:04] You aren’t having a heart attack. 你没有犯心脏病
[01:06] Who the hell are you? 你是谁啊
[01:08] Just someone who’s been studying you. 一个一直在研究你的人
[01:10] You’ve been dependent on a pacemaker for the past seven years. 你过去七年都在依赖起搏器生活
[01:19] I’m doing that to you. 是我干的
[01:21] Watch. 看我
[01:24] See? 是吧
[01:26] Every pacemaker has its own unique identifying number. 每个起搏器都有个独一无二的识别码
[01:30] If you’ve got that, 如果能得到识别码
[01:31] you can make that little box in your chest do all sorts of things 你就可以对胸腔里那个小盒子为所欲为
[01:35] things like send several hundred volts through your body 譬如只要按下按钮 就可以对你的身体
[01:39] with just the push of a button. 加上几百伏的电压
[01:41] Wait! Stop! 不要 住手
[01:43] What do you want? 你要干什么
[01:44] Nothing, really; I’m happy just to watch you die. 不干什么 看着你死我就开心
[01:49] It would look like a heart attack, you know. 别人会以为你是心脏病发而死
[01:51] But, then… 不过
[01:53] I’m not representing my own interest tonight. 我今晚是为了公事来的
[01:58] Cast your ballot. 投个票
[02:00] My ballot? 投票
[02:03] That’s what this is all about? 你就是为了这个来的
[02:04] Vote to revoke, and I’ll be on my way. 投废除票 我就放过你
[02:08] All right. 好吧
[02:24] 834号提案 接受 废除
[02:26] There. 好了
[02:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:56] Turn this crap over to the football. 别看这垃圾 调到足球
[02:58] Yeah. 好
[03:03] Not that match, the Arsenal game. 不是这场 是阿森纳那场
[03:06] Noted philanthropist Phillip Van Der Hoff… 著名慈善家菲利普·范德霍夫…
[03:10] Quiet! 闭嘴
[03:11] Go back to the news. 调回新闻
[03:13] …Van Der Hoff’s wife was vacationing in Austria, 范德霍夫的妻子此前正在奥地利度假
[03:14] 大事件 慈善家范德霍夫死于心脏病
[03:16] but is said to be on her way home this morning. 但她已于今早启程返回
[03:21] Is everything okay? 你没事吧
[03:23] Yeah. Fine. 是的 没事
[03:25] It’s good that you’re here, actually. 其实 你来得太及时了
[03:26] You kn… you know how to… 你知道如何
[03:28] reset a dislocated shoulder. 将脱臼的肩膀复位吧
[03:30] And you dislocated your own shoulder because… 你把自己的肩膀弄脱臼就因为…
[03:32] – God you… Are you thick? – Am I thick? -妈呀 你是笨蛋吗 -我笨
[03:34] You are the one stuck in a straitjacket. 你才是被困在紧身衣里那个
[03:36] – Why are you… – It had been too long. -你为什么要… -这件衣服放太久了
[03:41] Please. 帮个忙
[03:42] Okay. 好
[03:45] Looks like an anterior dislocation. 看起来是前脱位
[03:50] Actually, could you just… 你能不能…
[03:51] wait a moment… 等一会儿…
[03:55] What was that? 你干嘛呢
[03:57] I’m gonna get you some ice. 我给你拿点冰
[04:02] – You okay? – Yes, I’m fine. How are you? -还好吗 -很好 劳您费心
[04:05] Listen, I just got a call from the warden at Newgate. 听着 我刚接到纽盖特监狱典狱长的来电
[04:08] Sebastian Moran just got out of a stint in solitary. 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰刚刚结束了单独关押
[04:11] I don’t know if he had an epiphany during all that downtime, 我不知道他在此期间是否有所顿悟
[04:15] but he claims there are more people he was ordered to kill; 但他声称还有更多他受雇杀害的人
[04:18] victims he never told anyone about. 这些他从未对人讲过
[04:20] He wants to confess. 他想认罪
[04:22] Well, bully for him. 真是好样的
[04:23] On one condition: 不过有个条件
[04:24] the only person he’ll talk to is you. 他只愿意和你谈
[04:29] How are you, Sherlock? 你好啊 夏洛克
[04:36] How are you? 你好吗
[04:43] Thanks, Will. 谢谢 威尔
[04:45] I’ve got something new for you. 我有新消息告诉你
[04:48] ‘Cause you and me, we both want the same thing. 因为我俩的目标一致
[04:51] To get rid of him. 就是干掉他
[04:53] So it’s to be another tale of Moriarty. 看来还是莫里亚蒂的传奇故事
[04:59] He’s got ears and eyes everywhere in here. 他在这到处都有耳目
[05:03] I want him because he set me up to be caught by you… 我要他的命是因为他设计让我被你抓住
[05:06] and for the two mugs he sent in here who tried to shiv me. 还派两个饭桶进来想杀了我
[05:10] And you… 而你
[05:12] you want him ’cause he killed your girl. 你要他的命是因为他杀了你的女人
[05:15] Mr. Moran, your claims about Moriarty 莫兰先生 你那些关于莫里亚蒂的言论
[05:18] cannot be substantiated and are of no interest. 无法证实 也没有意义
[05:22] Now, I was told you had some information 我听说 你有其他受害者
[05:25] about some other of your victims. 的信息
[05:28] And I was told, every year about Christmastime, 我还听说 每年圣诞节期间
[05:31] a fat, jolly old man delivers toffees 一个快乐的胖老头会给乖孩子
[05:34] to good little girls and boys. 发太妃糖呢
[05:36] Now, I waited up for him one night 我等了他一个晚上
[05:37] to steal his stash… but he didn’t show. 想偷他的糖 结果他没出现
[05:43] Will… show Sherlock the article. 威尔 把文章给夏洛克看看
[05:49] He had me cut this out. 他让我裁下来的
[05:57] That was no accident. 这不是意外
[06:00] That was ordered by him. 肯定是他安排的
[06:09] This man died of a heart attack. 这个人是死于心脏病
[06:11] What makes you think there was someone else involved? 你凭什么认为是他人所为
[06:13] Because before you nicked me in Harlem, 因为你在哈莱姆抓住我之前
[06:16] I had a text with that man’s face on it… 我收到一条信息 上面有他的照片
[06:20] and the order was: “String him up just like the others.” 命令是 “像其他人那样吊死他”
[06:24] Now, you find out who killed Van Der Hoff, 所以 只要找出杀害范德霍夫的凶手
[06:26] and you’ll be one step closer to him. 你就离莫里亚蒂
[06:30] To Moriarty. 更近了一步
[06:33] Will. 威尔
[06:42] And one more thing: 还有件事
[06:44] When they ask you what happened here today, 当有人问起你今天发生的事
[06:47] keep it quiet. 什么都不要讲
[06:49] What happened? 为什么
[06:52] Get away from him! 离他远点
[06:57] Too late, boys. 太迟了 小伙子们
[06:59] No medic needed. No medic. 活不了了 没救了
[07:05] Too late, too late, 太迟了 太迟了
[07:06] ♪Will be the cry when the lady with the bags passes by♪ ♪挽着包的女士走过 响起一片哭声♪
[07:09] ♪Oh, Sherlock’s up, oh, Sherlock’s down♪ ♪得意也好 失意也罢♪
[07:12] ♪But he always wears that sacred frown♪ ♪夏洛克总是严肃地皱着眉♪
[07:22] The other guards say he had his finger 其他的狱警说他们拉走他的时候
[07:24] to his lips while they were dragging him off, 他对着你举起手指放在唇边
[07:26] like he was telling you to be quiet. 就好像叫你保密一样
[07:28] According to your statement, he just issued 但按你所说 他只是威胁了你一通
[07:30] a bunch of threats, called off the meeting, 随即中止了会面
[07:32] then attacked the guard, so… 然后袭击了狱警 所以说…
[07:34] what’s to be quiet about? 他要你保密什么
[07:36] I’m afraid I have no idea. 我也不知道
[07:42] Hey. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈
[07:52] You have been training me to ferret out lies. 你训练过我如何识别谎言
[07:54] When Captain Gregson asked you 但当格雷森警监问你
[07:55] what Moran wanted you to keep quiet about, 莫兰想让你保密什么的时候
[07:58] you hesitated. 你犹豫了
[07:59] That doesn’t prove deceit– it’s a feint, 那只是假象 不足以证明我撒谎
[08:01] designed to sharpen your deductive skills. 是为了用来提高你的推理能力
[08:03] Okay, the last time you lie about Moran 好吧 上次你对莫兰的事撒谎
[08:05] you were planning to torture and kill him. 是因为你计划把他折磨致死
[08:06] I was quite honest about my intentions. 我可没刻意隐瞒我的意图
[08:08] Okay, what if these impulses get triggered again? 要是这些冲动的念头死灰复燃怎么办
[08:10] You’re not longer required to play hall monitor to my impulses. 你不用再监视我的冲动了
[08:13] Okay, but I am allowed to be concerned. 但我至少可以关心一下吧
[08:19] Just so you know, I intended to share this with you, 你要知道 我本打算把这事告诉你
[08:21] just not here. 只是不能在这
[08:23] Moran told me that Moriarty was behind that man’s death; 莫兰告诉我 是莫里亚蒂雇凶杀了这个人
[08:26] that he himself was once contracted to kill him. 他自己也曾接到过干掉此人的命令
[08:29] Now, I understand your concern, 好了 我理解你的担忧
[08:30] but this is not history repeating itself. 但这次绝不会是历史重演
[08:34] Okay, then what’s different? 那这次有什么不同
[08:35] You’re getting ahead of yourself, Watson. 你操之过急了 华生
[08:37] Moran has proven himself to be extremely unreliable. 事实证明莫兰这人极不可靠
[08:40] I would like to make sure these are not his paranoid ravings 在把格雷森警监或者其他人牵扯进来之前
[08:43] before I involve Captain Gregson or anyone else. 我要先确定他不是胡言乱语
[08:45] Fortunately, it should be quite simple to find out 幸亏 很容易弄清
[08:48] if there was anything suspicious about that man’s death. 这人的死有无蹊跷
[08:51] You have a copy of his autopsy report? 你拿到他的验尸报告副本了吗
[08:53] Phillip Van Der Hoff was a middle-aged man 众所周知 菲利普·范德霍夫
[08:54] with a known heart condition. 是个有心脏病的中年男人
[08:56] There was no autopsy. 根本没有验尸报告
[08:57] His body was released to the mortuary this afternoon. 他的尸体今天下午被运到了停尸间
[09:00] Flowers are to be sent to the McTierney Brothers Funeral Home. 吊唁花圈将被送到玛蒂尔尼兄弟殡仪馆
[09:03] What, you want to send a bouquet and a card? 怎么了 你也想送鲜花卡片吗
[09:05] “With deepest sympathy. “致以最深切的慰问
[09:06] PS. This may have been murder.” 友情提醒 这可能是场谋杀”
[09:08] Not exactly. 并非如此
[09:10] So you prove you’re reasonable by asking me to commit a felony. 你觉得拉我来一起犯罪很合理吗
[09:14] Security in mortuaries is so lax 停尸间的安保实在太松懈了
[09:16] you can hardly call it breaking and entering. 所以这算不上是非法入侵
[09:22] Embalmed. 防腐处理过的
[09:25] Embalmed. 防腐处理过的
[09:27] You say that like you’ve broken into funeral parlors before. 听上去好像你以前也闯过殡仪馆
[09:31] Well, there was a certain problem of Thor Bridge… 我曾经为了破解雷神桥之谜…
[09:37] Yes. 找到了
[09:39] 菲利普·范德霍夫 死因 心脏病发作
[09:45] As I’d hoped, 如我所愿
[09:47] not scheduled for embalming until the morning. 要等到早上再进行防腐处理
[09:50] Yep. 好了
[09:58] Well, he had a pacemaker. 他装了起搏器
[09:59] And his heart condition checks out. 说明他确实有心脏病
[10:07] No sign of any defensive wounds. 没有明显外伤
[10:10] No skin under his fingernails. 指甲下没有皮屑
[10:19] He has four small bruises on each palm. 他的两个手掌上都有四个小瘀伤
[10:21] He’s clenched his fists so tightly, 说明他死前紧紧握住拳头
[10:23] his fingers have left bruises. 手指造成了瘀伤
[10:24] I’ve heard about that in people who have been struck by lightning, 我听说被闪电击中或者触电身亡的人
[10:27] and electrocuted on the third rail, but… 会有这种现象 但…
[10:29] but it’s not consistent with a heart attack. 但这和心脏病发作的症状不符
[10:31] Agreed. 赞同
[10:32] We’ll have to proceed. 所以我们得解剖弄清楚
[10:33] Seriously? 来真的
[10:35] But what happens when people figure out that somebody came in here 要是别人发现有人在半夜进来这里
[10:37] and cut up a body in the middle of the night? 解剖了尸体怎么办
[10:39] We’ll sew him back up again, won’t we? 反正我们会缝上的 不是吗
[10:40] What? 什么
[10:41] Any luck, they’ll assume that autopsy was done at the hospital, 够幸运的话 他们会以为在医院里做过验尸
[10:44] or they might just put it down to a paperwork error, I don’t know. 或是文件出了错什么的
[10:47] Anyway, they’re certainly not gonna assume 无论如何 没人会怀疑
[10:48] two people broke in in the middle of the night 有两个人半夜闯进来
[10:50] and performed an illicit autopsy, are they? 实施非法验尸 对吧
[10:52] Right, because that would be crazy. 是啊 因为那太疯狂了
[10:56] No. 不干
[10:58] No. 我不干
[11:02] Fine. 好吧
[11:04] No, no. 不 不
[11:05] From the shoulder. 从肩膀下刀
[11:12] Y-You need to press harder. 你得再用力点
[11:13] All right. 好的
[11:14] Harder! 用力
[11:18] You’re using the wrong… 你用错了…
[11:19] Okay, just stop. 好了 停
[11:21] Stop. 停
[11:28] Just give it to me. 刀给我
[11:45] Oh, that’s lovely. 好刀法
[11:47] You really are quite skilled, Watson. 你技术可真不错 华生
[11:48] No. 闭嘴
[11:50] I am dissecting a body in the middle of the night. 大半夜的 我在解剖一具尸体
[11:53] We are not having a moment. 这可不是你甜言蜜语的时候
[12:02] Okay, well, there’s no broken ribs. 好 没有肋骨骨折
[12:05] I mean, I really can’t see the heart from here. 这样我看不见心脏
[12:07] I would need a saw and a rib spreader, 我得用锯子和肋骨牵开器
[12:09] which I’m guessing you don’t have. 我想你应该没准备吧
[12:13] Okay, let’s, uh… 那我们…
[12:17] Oh, this is strange. 奇怪了
[12:20] Look at this. 看这里
[12:21] See how the blood is coagulated and the capillaries… 看这些血液凝结的形态 还有
[12:25] have bubbles burnt into them. 这些毛细血管里还有气泡
[12:28] Looks like his blood boiled. 就好像他的血液沸腾过一样
[12:32] One has to admire the sheer Promethean ingenuity. 不得不佩服凶手的别具匠心
[12:35] Can one do that after one gets some sleep? 某人就不能让别人先睡会再干活吗
[12:38] The marks on Phillip Van Der Hoff’s hands 菲利普·范德霍夫手上的痕迹
[12:40] were consistent with electrocution. 与受电击的症状相符
[12:41] His blood boiled from the heat of an electric shock, 他的血液吸收直接对心脏电击
[12:44] which was directly on his heart. 产生的热能而沸腾
[12:46] How does one achieve that? 怎么有人会想到这点
[12:48] By using his pacemaker as a weapon. 用起搏器来做杀人凶器
[12:51] Or it could’ve just gone haywire. 也可能就是他的起搏器出故障了
[12:53] They malfunction about six percent of the time. 现在的起搏器仅有百分之六的故障率
[12:55] Have a look at this. 看看这个
[12:56] Premier Cardiac Monitoring, 超级心脏监测器制造公司
[12:58] the country’s leading manufacturer of pacemakers. 全国领先的起搏器制造商
[13:01] They just issued a press release announcing start of work 他们刚刚发布新闻稿 声称开始启用
[13:04] on a device which cannot be hacked. 一种无懈可击的装置
[13:08] That would imply that it is possible to hack a pacemaker. 这意味着 起搏器是可以入侵的
[13:11] It makes perfect sense. If you could get 这个就有点意思了 如果你能得知
[13:13] the device’s I.D. Number, you could program it 起搏器的认证号 你就能对其下达指令
[13:15] to do whatever you wanted it to do, 让起搏器为你所用
[13:16] including delivering an electric shock 包括提供大到足够引发
[13:19] large enough to induce a fatal heart attack. 致命心脏病的电流攻击
[13:21] So subtle it wouldn’t even seem like a murder. 如此精妙的手法 看上去就不像是谋杀
[13:24] You think Moran was right? 你觉得莫兰是对的
[13:25] I no longer believe we’re trying 我觉得我们不要再去试着
[13:26] to find out if Phillip Van Der Hoff was killed; 找出菲利普·范德霍夫是否是被谋杀的
[13:28] I think we’re trying to learn who did it. 我们该去找是谁杀了他
[13:32] What’s with the big band music? 放大乐队的歌干吗
[13:34] I was thinking about bootleg alcohol this morning. 今天早上我在想私贩酒的事情
[13:37] Reminded me I haven’t listened to Bix Beiderbecke 让我想起我已经很久没听
[13:39] in quite some time. 毕斯·贝德贝克的歌了
[13:40] And the doll being burned at the stake? 那木桩上烧着的木偶娃娃呢
[13:43] I’m in a dispute with a theologist about Galileo. 我和一个神学家就伽利略发生了争执
[13:45] How much do you know about Prohibition? 对于禁酒令你知道多少
[13:47] The normal amount. 就那些常识呗
[13:48] Just the broad strokes, then. 那就给你普及下吧
[13:50] America, in a fit of Puritanism, banned alcohol… 美国 在一个清教主义的借口下
[13:54] for more than a decade. 禁止酒精超过十年
[13:55] But the human urge to pursue altered states persisted, 但是人类渴望反叛政令的状态始终存在
[13:57] resulting in widespread flouting of the law 导致了一种广泛的藐视法律的
[13:59] in underground saloons called “Speakeasies.” 地下沙龙 叫做”私贩酒吧”
[14:02] Did we quit the Van Der Hoff case while I was asleep? 我睡着后 就停止了范德霍夫案件的调查吗
[14:05] In addition to heading up his charitable foundation, 除了他标志性的慈善基金会
[14:07] Phillip Van Der Hoff is also a member 菲利普·范德霍夫也是
[14:08] of New York City’s Landmark Protection Council, 纽约市地标保护理事会的成员
[14:11] 11 souls whose responsibility it is 共十一个成员 其职责是
[14:14] to determine the landmark status 决定纽约市的历史建筑的
[14:15] of historical buildings in the city. 地标性地位
[14:17] You think that had something to do with him being killed? 你觉得这件事是他被杀害的原因
[14:19] The council was reviewing the landmark status of the Taggart 理事会在审查塔格特私贩酒博物馆的
[14:22] Speakeasy Museum. It’s an old grocer’s 地标性建筑的资格 它是一个老杂货店
[14:25] on Chamber Street with a speakeasy in the back, 位于钱伯街 在后堂私贩酒
[14:27] preserved exactly as it was in the 1920s– lovely. 保存完好 和1920年分毫不差 真不错
[14:30] The site’s owners– some shell corporation– 该地点的所有者 一些空壳公司
[14:33] have applied to have the landmark status removed. 请求移除它的地标地位
[14:35] This would free them up to redevelop the site 这能让他们重新规划 使此地更具现代化
[14:38] for more modern, and presumably, more profitable purposes. 想必有更多的利润可图
[14:41] The owners have applied three times 所有者在近年内
[14:43] to have the status changed over recent years. 申请了三次移除地标地位
[14:45] Each time, more council members change their votes, 每一次都有越来越多的成员改变立场
[14:48] inching them closer and closer to the majority needed 其申请通过的票数渐渐
[14:51] to have landmark status revoked. 占多数票 足以移除地标地位
[14:53] Now, a quick check of city records reveals 现在 浏览下市政记录就能发现
[14:56] that each council member 每个改变主意的理事会成员
[14:57] who has changed his or her vote also applied 都在改变立场后不久
[14:59] for a home remodeling permit shortly thereafter, 申报了家庭装修
[15:03] and in each case, the renovation was handled by… 而在每一件案子里 装修都是由
[15:07] Robert Baumann. 罗伯特·鲍曼承接的
[15:09] Yeah, I’ve seen his picture in the papers. 对 我在报纸上见过他的照片
[15:12] How does he get his teeth so white? 他是怎么把牙弄那么白的
[15:15] You know him because he builds skyscrapers 你知道他是因为他修建了摩天大楼
[15:17] and yet here we have him handling piddling kitchen redos. 而我们现在却发现他在做琐碎的厨房改造
[15:21] They’re bribes, you see? 这就是贿赂 明白了没
[15:22] Change your vote, get the redo of your choice. 改变立场 就能获得第二次机会
[15:25] So this is the guy who is trying 所以是他想要
[15:26] to get the landmark status overturned? 移除那地方的地标地位
[15:28] And he’s only one council member short 而且他就剩一票之差
[15:30] of a majority, until, that is, two nights ago. 就能通过了 只到两天前
[15:33] The last thing Phillip Van Der Hoff did 菲利普·范德霍夫死前做的最后一件事
[15:34] before he died was change his vote 就是在塔格特私贩酒博物馆议案上
[15:36] on the Taggart Speakeasy Museum. 改变了立场
[15:38] So you think that bleach-teeth killed him? 所以你觉得闪闪亮牙先生杀了他
[15:41] I would very much like to hear what he has to say about it. 我很想听听他对这件事怎么说
[16:09] …because the company’s called Baumann and Associates, 因为公司是叫做鲍曼合资公司
[16:11] that’s why. I’m Baumann. 这就是原因 我是鲍曼
[16:12] You’re an associate. 你只是合伙人
[16:16] No, no, no, don’t you… 不 不 不 你还没…
[16:17] How many times do I have to tell you? 我要告诉你多少次
[16:19] No! 不
[16:20] Yeah, look, I appreciate that it’s a 听着 我明白对你来说
[16:22] tough position for you, but there’s just no way… 这不好办 但没别的办法了
[16:24] Try saying “Excuse me”, dildo. 拜托说声抱歉 猥琐大叔
[16:34] Mr. Baumann’s skull was crushed 鲍曼先生的头骨被
[16:36] by a falling air conditioning unit. 一个掉落的空调砸开了花
[16:38] Yeah, came from the window right there. 是 就从那边的窗户掉下来的
[16:41] What are the odds, huh? 这几率多小啊 对不
[16:43] What are the odds, indeed. 几率确实很小
[16:46] No, there’s no way. 不 这不可能
[16:49] You’d have to have perfect timing, 你得有完美的数学计算能力
[16:50] an expert grasp of physics. 还要有专家级别的物理知识
[16:52] It’s got to be a stroke of bad luck. 这应该就是他实在太倒霉了
[17:13] Hey, tell me you did not just throw an air conditioner from the roof. 别告诉我你刚才把空调从屋顶扔下去了
[17:17] The math is not quite as hard as you might imagine. 这其中的数学计算没你想的那么艰难
[17:19] I’m not talking about how hard it is. 我没在说这有多难
[17:20] I am talking about the fact that you could kill somebody. 我说的是你有可能砸死某个人
[17:22] I checked the courtyard before I dropped it, 我扔下去之前检查过庭院了
[17:24] and I hit the X I drew on the ground 而且 我第一次尝试
[17:26] on the very first attempt, I might add. 就击中了我在地上画的X符号
[17:28] With a bit of practice, 再多做一些尝试
[17:29] I’m sure a moving target would not be that difficult. 我相信砸中移动目标也没那么难
[17:32] This case is turning out to be quite fascinating, Watson. 这个案子相当令人着迷 华生
[17:34] Bleach-teeth was obviously not in charge of the scheme 闪闪亮牙先生明显不负责塔格特博物馆的
[17:38] to decertify the Taggart Museum, 收回地标计划
[17:40] but he was big in real estate. 但他是房产大鳄
[17:41] So he probably facilitated the introductions 所以他可能代表实际的策划者
[17:44] on behalf of the actual mastermind, 促成了这个提案
[17:46] then got an AC unit dropped on his head for his troubles. 结果引火烧身 被空调砸死
[17:48] – Why? – Well, he obviously had a cut of whatever money -为什么 -明显无论他们赚了多少钱
[17:50] that they stood to make. 他都会分得一部分
[17:52] Now that he served his purpose, 现在他完成了任务
[17:53] somebody no longer wanted to pay. 有人却想赖账了
[17:55] Hmm, someone– whoever was behind the shell company 这人是空壳公司的幕后黑手
[17:57] that owns the museum. 也是博物馆的实际拥有者
[17:58] Untraceable shell corporation, 无迹可寻的空壳公司
[18:00] a scheme to make millions 计划在移除
[18:02] by revoking the landmark status of an old building, 地标性的老建筑中获利数百万
[18:05] and murder by home appliance. 最终死于家电谋杀
[18:07] We’re obviously pursuing a lively intellect. 显然我们在追查一个高智商罪犯
[18:09] You’re back to believing that Moriarty exists? 你又开始相信莫里亚蒂的存在了
[18:12] Call the man commissioning these crimes whatever you want. 你觉得他是幕后黑手或什么的都好
[18:14] I’m now more and more convinced that we’re in pursuit 我现在越来越肯定我们在追查
[18:16] of one of his agents. 他的一个执行人
[18:18] He does the same kind of work 他和莫兰做的是同样的事情
[18:19] that Moran does, but in a very different way. 但方式不同
[18:21] This man specializes in murders 这个人专门研究
[18:23] that do not appear to be murders at all. 如何让谋杀看起来不像是谋杀
[18:25] If Moran was a sledgehammer, 如果莫兰是暴力型的
[18:26] our current quarry is the scalpel. 我们现在找的人就是技术型的
[18:29] And how do we catch our current quarry? 那我们怎么才能找到这个技术型的呢
[18:31] First, I’m gonna clean up the air conditioner. 首先 我要去把空调收拾了
[18:32] Then it’s quite obvious what we need to do. 然后我们接下来要做的事很明显
[18:34] We need to plan a murder. 我们要策划一起谋杀
[18:37] As New Yorkers, 作为纽约人
[18:38] we have to be vigilant about preserving the landmarks 我们必须要全力保护那些
[18:40] that make our city great. 使我们的城市更伟大的地标性建筑
[18:42] When we give away pieces of our history, 当我们放弃历史的一部分时
[18:45] we give away who we are. 就等于放弃了我们自己
[18:46] Meet Hillary Taggart, an attorney, 希拉里·塔格特 一名律师
[18:49] and the last living relative of Al “The Prawn” Taggart, 是”大虾”阿尔·塔格特唯一还活着的亲人
[18:53] owner of the grocery store 他拥有的这家杂货店
[18:55] which housed his eponymous Speakeasy. 即是”私贩酒吧”的经营地
[18:57] She’s an advocate for preserving the Taggart Museum 她是建议塔格特博物馆保持原样的
[19:00] exactly as it is. 拥护者
[19:02] The only advocate for it, as far as I can tell. 而且就我目前所知 也是唯一的拥护者
[19:04] Well, it’s good to have a hobby. 有个业余爱好也不错
[19:05] Even if that hobby puts you in danger of being killed. 即使那爱好会给你招来杀身之祸吗
[19:08] This footage is taken from the last time 这段影片拍于
[19:10] the museum status came up for review. 博物馆最后一次提交申请时
[19:12] Each time it does, Ms. Taggart does a very good job 每次审核的时候 塔格特女士都会
[19:15] of making a nuisance of herself on the building’s behalf. 给博物馆制造一点小麻烦
[19:18] She threatens lawsuits, she sends out press releases. 她威胁要起诉 她给媒体投稿
[19:20] One can only imagine how she will react 可以想象在理事会的最终决议公布时
[19:23] when word of the council’s latest vote gets out. 她会有怎样的表现
[19:25] She’ll probably kick up a very public stink. 她可能会利用舆论引起轩然大波
[19:28] She’s the next target. 她是下一个目标
[19:30] If I was a sociopath, and I wanted to stop anyone 如果我是一个反社会者 我不想要任何人
[19:32] from taking too close a look at my murderous transaction, 过于接近看清我的杀人行径时
[19:35] I would remove Ms. Taggart from the chessboard. 我就会除掉塔格特女士
[19:38] But we need to warn her. 我们要提醒她
[19:39] We’ll do no such thing. 我们不会这么做
[19:41] Our mission is to study this woman 我们要做的是研究她
[19:43] to observe her in her natural habitat. 观察她的活动范围
[19:46] No, the best way to keep this woman safe 确保她安全的最好方法
[19:48] is to find out how to kill her. 就是研究怎样能杀她
[19:52] Hillary Taggart is unmarried. 希拉里·塔格特没有结婚
[19:53] She’s worked half the day at the legal aid clinic, 她每天在法律援助部门上半天班
[19:56] and the remainder of her time has been devoted 剩下的时间则致力于
[19:58] to various volunteer efforts. 各种志愿者活动
[20:06] You all right? 你还好吗
[20:08] Yes, sorry, thought I noticed something odd. 是的 抱歉 还以为发现了什么怪事
[20:12] Anyway, as I was saying, 总之 就像我说的
[20:13] the rest of her time seems to be devoted 她的业余时间似乎都在
[20:15] to running laps at the pace 拖着她受伤的脚腕
[20:17] of third-grader with a sprained ankle. 以小学生的速度跑圈
[20:19] One more thing. Look at her bracelet. 还有一件事 看她的手环
[20:21] See how you can make out part of the Rod of Asclepius? 你看那是不是像阿斯克勒庇俄斯的权杖
[20:21] 阿斯克勒庇俄斯:希腊神话里的农神 救护车上标志既为蛇绕其权杖
[20:24] She’s wearing a medical alert. 她戴的是医疗警报器
[20:27] Could be hemophilia, epilepsy, a nasty allergy. 可能是血友病 癫痫 或是过敏
[20:34] Right, brilliant. 是啊 真聪明
[20:36] A man after my own heart. 正合我意
[20:40] Come on if you’re coming. 如果要来就快点
[20:44] What kind of an allergy requires a medical alert bracelet? 什么样的过敏需要医疗警报手环
[20:47] Uh, anything that could bring on anaphylactic shock, 只要是能够造成过敏性休克的
[20:50] certain foods, medicine, insect bites. 某种食物 药物 或是被虫子叮咬
[20:53] Exactly. A moment ago, 好极了 就在刚才
[20:55] I could have sworn I saw an Africanized honeybee. 我敢肯定我看见了一只非洲化的蜜蜂
[20:58] How do you “Africanize” something? 什么叫”非洲化”的
[21:00] It’s a term to describe a particularly aggressive species. 是描述某种好斗的物种的一种术语
[21:04] It’s odd to… 奇怪的是
[21:06] Odd to see them here. 能在这里看见它们
[21:07] They’re not native to New York. 它们不是纽约本地物种
[21:10] It’s almost as if someone has placed it here 好像是某人专门放在
[21:13] on a route known to be frequented 希拉里·塔格特经常
[21:15] by Hillary Taggart. 经过的路上
[21:16] So you think he’s planning a murder by bee? 你认为他打算用蜜蜂杀人
[21:18] The hive will be facing southeast 蜂巢应该对着东南方
[21:23] in dappled sunlight 在斑驳的阳光下
[21:25] with minimal wind. 和风最小的地方
[21:28] And here they are, 就在这里
[21:30] newly formed 刚刚建好
[21:31] and flourishing. 十分壮大
[21:33] Oh, yes. 好极了
[21:35] And here is the food source. 而食物来源在这里
[21:44] Someone’s feeding them sugar water 有人在用糖水饲养它们
[21:46] so they multiply even faster. 这样能让他们繁殖得更快
[21:48] Well, it’s pretty Baroque way to kill someone, isn’t it? 这杀人的方法真是够巴洛克式的啊
[21:50] I mean, cultivate bees, feed them, and then 饲养蜜蜂 喂它们 然后在
[21:52] poke the hive with a stick every time Hillary Taggart runs by? 希拉里·塔格特经过时再用棍子捅蜂窝吗
[21:55] Well, he might be planning to swipe her 或许他打算事先把柠檬草油
[21:57] with lemongrass oil beforehand, 擦到她身上
[21:59] make sure they’re attracted to her. 确保蜜蜂会被她吸引
[22:01] It’s actually quite a tidy plan. 真是个细致的计划
[22:03] You know, she flees, bees sting– 她越跑 蜜蜂越去蜇她
[22:05] tragic accident. 多惨啊
[22:06] If she’s that allergic to bee stings, 如果她对蜜蜂叮咬过敏
[22:08] then she’s gonna have an EpiPen. 她肯定会带肾上腺素
[22:09] Well, an EpiPen would work against one or two stings, 一针肾上腺素只在叮一两口时有用
[22:11] but how effective is it gonna be 但是在整个
[22:12] against an army of bee assassins? 蜜蜂群都来攻击时怎么办呢
[22:15] If the man we are looking for 如果是我们要找的人
[22:17] is feeding these bees, 在饲养这些蜜蜂
[22:18] he’s gonna have to come here eventually. 他迟早会来这里的
[22:20] Yeah. Quite soon, I’d imagine, 是啊 我想很快就会来
[22:21] ’cause the sugar water’s getting low. 因为糖水已经不多了
[22:24] Ugh, great. 太好了
[22:24] So we get to stake out a hive of killer bees. 那我们就在监视这些蜂巢吧
[22:31] The closest place open was Polish. 最近的开门的地方只有波兰餐馆了
[22:33] I hope you like pierozkis. 希望你喜欢馅饼
[22:36] So, yesterday you said that I was getting ahead of myself. 昨天你说我操之过急了
[22:39] Well, now we know that Phillip Van Der Hoff was murdered, 现在我们知道菲利普·范德霍夫被杀了
[22:41] there’s been another death, 还有另外一人也死了
[22:43] and we are sitting here waiting for 而我们却坐在这等一个
[22:45] someone we think works for Moriarty. 你觉得在为莫里亚蒂工作的人
[22:47] So I-I want to know what our plan is 所以我想知道如果我们抓住那个人
[22:50] if we catch this man. 你有什么计划
[22:52] I also need to know that this time, 我还想确认下
[22:53] it will not involve you skewering someone with a knife. 这次你不会再用刀子伤人了吧
[22:59] Obviously, I do not intend 很显然 我不想
[23:00] to turn this man over to the police. 把这个人交给警方
[23:03] I intend to find out who murdered Irene. 我想查出是谁杀了艾琳
[23:05] And once I’ve found the person responsible, 但当我找到那个人时
[23:07] I will not be resorting to the same tactics 我不会再用对付赛巴斯提安·莫兰的方式
[23:09] I employed against Sebastian Moran, okay? 对付他 行了吗
[23:15] Well, you know, 可是
[23:17] you never regretted it last time, so I… 你上次一点都不内疚 所以我
[23:20] again, what is different now? 这次有什么区别呢
[23:22] Well, quite frankly, I’m surprised you have to ask. 坦白说 我很惊讶你会问我
[23:25] When I pursued Moran… 我还在追捕莫兰的时候
[23:28] my entire life I had made one meaningful connection. 我的整个人生与艾琳·艾德勒产生了
[23:32] That was with Irene Adler. 充满意义的蔓结相连
[23:36] You were preparing to take on a new client, 你当时已经准备面对新的客户
[23:38] I had every reason to believe that I would be returning 而我满心都以为我将会回到
[23:40] to the solitary methods of old. 曾经的孤独状态里
[23:42] Since then, we’ve entered into a partnership. 从那时开始 我们开始了共同工作
[23:45] It’s an arrangement which I find very rewarding. 我发现这样的安排令我们受益无穷
[23:47] You’re an interesting project, 你是很有趣的一个实验对象
[23:49] and I-I enjoy watching your progress. 而我很热衷于观察你的进展
[23:54] The thing that’s different about me, 据我对自己的了解
[23:55] empirically speaking… 我和以前不一样的地方
[23:58] is you. 就是你
[24:05] That is one of the nicest things 这是别人对我说过的
[24:07] anyone has ever said to me. 最动听的一句话
[24:14] As I said, it’s an empirical observation. 如我所说 这是一次经验观察
[24:18] I’d like to promise you that… 我可以向你保证的是
[24:21] when I find the people responsible for her death, 当我查出谁该对她的死负责的时候
[24:23] I won’t hurt them. 我不会伤害他们
[24:24] Just as I’d like to promise you 正如我向你保证的一样
[24:25] that if I found a syringe of heroin tomorrow, 就算我找到了一根海洛因针管
[24:28] I won’t shoot it into my arm. 我也不会扎到我的胳膊里
[24:31] Can’t know that, though, can I? 不过谁知道我能不能做到
[24:38] In the meantime, you’ll just have to trust my intent. 与此同时 你也必须相信我的直觉
[24:43] Better decide quickly, though. 不过你得快点决定
[24:45] Beekeeper approaches. 养蜂人到了
[24:47] He’s refilling the water. 他在补充糖水
[24:49] What-what do we do? 我们该做什么
[24:50] Well, I said I wouldn’t torture him. 我说过我不会严刑拷问他
[24:52] Doesn’t mean I’m going to end this with lively debate. 但这不意味着我会对他和颜悦色
[25:00] Excuse me. We’re with the NYPD. 打扰 我们是纽约警局的
[25:02] We need to take a look at your notebook. 我们需要看一眼你的本子
[25:05] These are interesting calculations. 这些方程很吸引人
[25:06] They appear to track the trajectory 这恰好与一个从半空坠落的
[25:08] of a falling air conditioning unit. 空调外挂的坠落轨迹一致
[25:10] What’s your problem, anyway? 你这人什么毛病
[25:11] You can’t arrest me for doing physics. 你不能就因为我做物理题就逮捕我
[25:14] Give it to me! 赶紧给我
[25:15] Oh, we’re not going to arrest you. 我们不是来拘捕你的
[25:18] You’re going to help us find your employer. 你要负责帮我们找到你的雇主
[25:26] Good evening. 晚上好
[25:28] Welcome to our home. 欢迎来我家做客
[25:34] We know your name is Daniel Gottlieb, 我们知道你叫丹尼尔·戈特利布
[25:37] that you retired from your career 曾任工程师
[25:39] as an engineer several years ago, 几年前退休
[25:43] and that you’ve carried out a number of murders 而你已经为一位神秘的雇主
[25:47] on behalf of a mysterious employer. 实施了一系列谋杀
[25:50] Let’s call him… 暂且称他为
[25:53] Moriarty. 莫里亚蒂
[25:55] We found information in here 这里我们寻找到的信息
[25:56] that ties you to the deaths of Phillip Van Der Hoff 将你直接牵扯到了菲利普·范德霍夫
[25:58] and Robert Baumann. 以及罗伯特·鲍曼的死上
[26:01] We can make your career as a murderer 我们可定性你为有案可查的
[26:04] a matter of record. 杀人凶手
[26:05] You’ve received a number of encrypted texts, 你收到的一系列加密短信
[26:08] similar to those which we found on the phone 与我们在另一个叫做塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰
[26:10] of a serial killer 的连环杀手手机里
[26:12] named Sebastian Moran. 所发现的一样
[26:14] So, a bargain: 来 做个交易
[26:17] I’m going to go in the other room. 现在我要去另一个房间
[26:18] I’m going to send a text message 我要用你的手机
[26:20] from your phone, 发条短信
[26:21] saying something’s gone wrong. 说发生了麻烦事儿
[26:23] I will demand 我会要求
[26:24] a face-to-face meeting with your employer. 跟你的老板来一次面谈
[26:26] If, by the time I receive a response, 如果在我收到回复之前
[26:30] you’ve told me everything that you know about Moriarty, 你说出关于莫里亚蒂你所知的所有事
[26:33] I will impose on my friends at the NYPD 我会让我纽约警局里的朋友
[26:35] to get you special treatment in prison. 让你在牢里得到优待
[26:37] If you don’t say anything, 如果你缄默不言
[26:38] we’re just gonna hand you over to the police. 我们只好把你交给警方
[26:43] Ring that when you decide what you want to do. 想清楚怎么做就按铃吧
[26:57] Aren’t you even a little nervous? 你难道一点儿也不紧张吗
[26:58] I mean, somebody is sending those texts– 我指 有人发了那些短信
[27:00] call him Moriarty, call him whatever you want. 叫他莫里亚蒂或者别的什么都行
[27:03] He’s behind God knows how many murders, 他藏在不知道多少杀手后面
[27:04] and he’s about to give you his undivided attention. 并且准备把火力集中到你身上
[27:07] Do you want some tea? 你要喝茶吗
[27:08] No, I want a drink. 不 我想喝杯酒
[27:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[27:30] You’re going to be disappointed. 你要失望了
[27:33] I don’t know who he is. 我不知道他是谁
[27:35] I don’t really know anything about him. 实际上我对他一无所知
[27:38] How many people have you killed? 你杀了多少个人了
[27:40] Thirty-one. 三十一个
[27:42] He’s been… 他已经
[27:44] active in New York these past few years. 在纽约活跃了几年了
[27:47] Sebastian Moran was a notorious hard man in Shoreditch. 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰在肖迪奇臭名昭著
[27:51] It’s easy to see how he came to Moriarty’s attention. 显而易见他是这样引起莫里亚蒂注意的
[27:54] You worked a desk job. 而你是坐办公室的
[27:56] How were you recruited? 你是怎么被他雇佣的
[27:58] Eight years ago… 八年前
[28:00] we were doing an environmental impact study 我们在英国为一家公司做
[28:03] for a company based in the UK. 环境影响研究
[28:06] I was working late one night. 有天我加班到很晚
[28:08] This tall guy sits down next to me. 一个高个子坐在了我身边
[28:12] He doesn’t give a name… 他没有说他叫什么
[28:13] just says he’s our client. 只说他是我们的客户
[28:17] He was British. Striking. 他是英国人 很明显
[28:20] He said he wanted to take me to dinner 他说他想带我去吃晚餐
[28:23] to discuss the fact that I’m a serial killer. 讨论一下我是个连环杀手的事实
[28:27] He found you out. 他发现了你
[28:30] How? 怎么做到的
[28:31] He claimed to be experienced at picking out psychopaths 他说自己对发现有谋杀冲动的人
[28:34] who were trying to “Pass”. 很有经验
[28:36] He said he’d be in touch. 他说会和我保持联系
[28:39] I never saw him again. 我再也没有见过他
[28:40] It was all on the phone, after that. 从那之后都是电话联系
[28:43] What else did he say to you that night? 那天晚上他还跟你说了什么
[28:45] What, about himself? 关于他自己
[28:48] Mm… you know… 你知道
[28:49] He mentioned he spent time in a reform school 他提到他小时候曾经在教管所
[28:52] when he was a kid. 待过一段时间
[28:55] One more thing: 还有一件事
[28:58] I know you. 我见过你
[29:00] Your face. 你的脸
[29:01] I was doing some work for him in London a few years ago. 几年前我在伦敦帮他做过事
[29:04] I got a text with your picture. 我收到过有你照片的短信
[29:08] You were dabbling in drugs. 你当时在吸毒
[29:11] I had an accidental overdose lined up for you. 我本为你准备了一次吸毒过量意外死亡
[29:14] Dissolute man-child gives himself a hot shot. 一个小混混过量注射毒品死亡
[29:17] Who’d look twice? 谁会看第二眼
[29:20] But I got another message: “Job cancelled.” 但是我又收到一条信息 “行动取消”
[29:25] That was the only time that ever happened. 那是唯一一次取消行动
[29:35] They have agreed to a meeting. 他们同意会面
[29:37] At the Parthenon. 在帕特农餐厅
[29:45] The man Gottlieb described… 戈特利布说的那个人…
[29:47] he picked out a serial killer on a hunch. 能凭预感挑选连环杀手
[29:49] He’d have to be observant to do that; brilliant. 他一定有敏锐的洞察力和极其聪明的头脑
[29:52] You think Gottlieb met Moriarty? 你觉得戈特利布真的见过莫里亚蒂吗
[29:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:57] But I can’t help but wonder 但是我不得不好奇
[29:58] if we’ve had our first description of the man. 他是否就在我们眼前
[30:01] I wouldn’t expect him to show up here, 我不抱希望他能在这里出现
[30:03] if he’s even in the country. 他是否在这个国家都不得而知
[30:04] But Gottlieb is already late, 戈特利布已经迟到了
[30:06] and someone in there is waiting for him. 餐厅里有个人正在等他
[30:08] The guy with the turban doesn’t have any food. 带帽子的那个男的没有点餐
[30:10] His wife is pregnant and using the restroom. 他怀孕的老婆上厕所了
[30:13] He’s just indulging her late-night cravings. 他只是陪他老婆吃宵夜
[30:17] Look at the booth to the right of them. 看他们右边的那个桌子
[30:21] He’s doing his best to appear strung out. 他尽力地假装自己犯毒瘾了
[30:23] He’s had a manicure quite recently, 他不久前刚剪了指甲
[30:25] and he just checked the time 他从手腕的限量版优舶表上
[30:26] on his limited edition U-Boat watch. 看了看时间
[30:30] Yeah, he’d have to tell someone that Gottlieb didn’t show. 他得告诉某个人戈特利布没有赴约
[30:43] Try not to follow too closely. 不要跟得太紧
[30:46] Don’t lose him altogether, though. 但也不要跟丢了
[31:02] Looks like he just got stood up. 看起来像被放鸽子了
[31:12] What’s he doing? 他要干什么
[31:15] He’s waiting to see if anyone’s trying to follow him. 他在那等着 看是否有人跟踪
[31:20] The meeting’s on the other side of the tracks. 他们在铁轨另一边见面
[31:24] Don’t move. 待着别动
[31:32] They’ll be long gone by the time the train passes. 等火车过去后 他们早就走了
[31:37] Can you see anything? 你能看到什么吗
[31:39] I don’t know. 不知道
[31:41] Hope so. 希望可以
[31:50] Modern cameras can capture imagery faster 现代照相机抓拍图像
[31:53] than the human eye can process it, 比人眼处理图像快得多
[31:55] so I set the shutter speed to 1/640 of a second, 所以我把快门速度设置为1/640秒
[32:00] opened the aperture wide… 并开大光圈…
[32:01] You took a picture between the cars of a moving train. 你透过火车车厢的缝隙拍照
[32:03] I took a series of photos between the cars of a moving train. 我透过火车车厢的缝隙拍了一连串照片
[32:06] I also moved the camera 我还左右移动了相机
[32:07] from left to right to get different angles. 从不同角度拍下了照片
[32:10] Now, no one photograph is any good on its own, of course, 当然 没有一张照片是完整的
[32:12] but look at them… 但是看看这些…
[32:15] as a whole… 放在一起的照片
[32:24] That’s him. 就是他
[32:26] That’s the man who took me to dinner. 就是他邀请我一起吃饭
[32:48] What time is it? 几点了
[32:49] Middle of the workday in England. 在英国的话已经上班了
[32:53] So, the man at the train tracks. 铁轨另一边的那个人
[32:55] We thought he may be British, 我们认为他可能是英国人
[32:56] we thought he may have spent time at a reform school. 我们认为他可能在教养院待过
[32:59] There are only so many reform schools in England, 英国那些教养院
[33:01] and only so many prisoners in each of them. 与其中的犯人 都记录在此
[33:06] Aren’t these records sealed? 这些档案是机密吧
[33:07] Oh, yeah. 是的
[33:08] They don’t want just anyone looking at ’em. 他们不想让人看到这些
[33:10] I still have contacts in Britain. 但是我在英国有内线
[33:16] That’s him. 就是他
[33:17] “John Douglas.” “约翰·道格拉斯”
[33:19] He was brilliant, even as a boy. 他小时候就很聪明
[33:22] Lethal, too. 也很会杀人
[33:23] While at the Bodwin Reform School for Boys, 当他在鲍德温男童教养院的时候
[33:25] his dear friend and roommate, 他的好朋友兼舍友
[33:26] Randall Breen, was beaten to death 兰德尔·布林 被年长一些的男孩
[33:28] by a group of older boys. 活活打死
[33:29] Within six months of his death, 在其死后的六个月内
[33:31] three of his assailants were dead. 三名凶手被杀
[33:34] You think it was Douglas? 你认为是道格拉斯干的
[33:36] They couldn’t prove it. But they transferred him 虽然没有证据 他还是被转移到了
[33:37] to another reform school, and the deaths stopped. 其他教养院 然后就没有了死亡事件
[33:39] Well, maybe he has a record as an adult 也许有一些他成年以后的记录
[33:41] that can help us track him down, huh? 可以帮我们追查他
[33:43] John Douglas was released on his 18th birthday. 约翰·道格拉斯在他的18岁生日被释放
[33:45] Since then, not a whisper of him in the system. 从那以后 系统里再也没有他的消息
[33:49] I think it unlikely he’s used his own name 我认为这45年来 他不大可能
[33:51] in the last 45 years. 使用过自己的名字
[33:54] I believe he’s assumed another identity. 我相信他有一个伪装身份
[33:59] Moriarty? 莫里亚蒂
[34:00] If that’s the man we’re looking for, 如果他就是我们要找的人
[34:01] I doubt it’s the only alias that he uses. 我不认为他只有这一个化名
[34:03] So how do we find him? 那如何才能找到他
[34:06] I don’t know. 不知道
[34:18] “I was closer to the truth than I let on.” “我有所隐瞒 其实我已接近真相”
[34:20] “Off to see what I’d do “当我拿着注射器出现时
[34:22] when presented with a loaded syringe.” 在一旁看我的表演吧”
[34:24] “My apologies for abandoning you “很抱歉在我们的戏剧
[34:26] as our drama approaches its climax.” 就要高潮时离你而去”
[34:36] Good morning, John Douglas. 早上好 约翰·道格拉斯
[34:41] Holmes! 福尔摩斯
[34:42] I took the liberty of disassembling your pistol. 我擅自把您的手枪给拆了
[34:48] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[34:50] I have Gottlieb. 戈特利布在我手上
[34:53] I arranged the meeting last night. 昨晚的会面是我安排的
[34:54] I followed your man. 我跟踪了你的人
[34:55] As for you, you’re registered 至于你 你以兰德尔·布林的名字
[34:57] in this hotel under the name Randall Breen. 登记入住了这家酒店
[35:00] Same as your cell mate in Bodwin. 跟你在鲍德温的狱友名字一样
[35:05] What’s in the bag? 包里是什么
[35:07] The instruments of your slow demise. 让你慢慢死去的工具
[35:11] Do you do business under the name “Moriarty”? 你有以”莫里亚蒂”的名字行事吗
[35:14] I’m… not him. 我…不是他
[35:19] I could never be him. 我永远也成不了他
[35:22] Yes, by all means, 那请你务必
[35:23] tell me more about his unfathomable genius. 跟我说说这个深不可测的天才
[35:27] I know why you’re looking for him. 我知道你为什么找他
[35:29] You want to know about Irene. 你想知道艾琳的事
[35:34] I didn’t kill her. 她不是我杀的
[35:37] But I know what happened. 但是我知道经过
[35:40] I could tell you why she had to die. 我可以告诉你她为什么得死
[35:44] It was because of you, Holmes. 是因为你 福尔摩斯
[35:59] I just talked to the detective who caught the case. 我刚跟负责这件案子的警探了解了情况
[36:02] She says you were in the room 她说这个叫道格拉斯的人
[36:03] when this guy Douglas got taken out, 被枪击时你在场
[36:06] but you have no idea why it happened. 但是你不知道为什么他被枪击
[36:09] Right. 是的
[36:11] It would appear someone didn’t want us 看起来像是有人不希望我们
[36:12] to finish the conversation we were having. 完成当时的谈话
[36:15] What the hell is going on with you? 你到底怎么回事
[36:18] What did Moran say to you the other day? 莫兰那天跟你说了什么
[36:22] There’s someone else involved; 这件事里还牵扯到别人
[36:24] someone who texted those pictures to Moran. 那个把照片发给莫兰的人
[36:26] He had a similar arrangement with the man 他和另一个人有类似的约定
[36:28] I’m about to hand off to you. 我正要把他交给你
[36:29] I’ve committed myself to finding this person. 我一定会找出这个人的
[36:32] I give you my word: 我向你保证
[36:33] I will not repeat the tactics 我不会再用当时
[36:34] that put you and I at odds back then. 我们有过争执的手段
[36:36] I wish your word meant something more to me. 我希望你的话不只是说说而已
[36:39] I know. 我知道
[36:41] Which is why I have a character witness. 那就是为什么我有一个品德见证人
[36:43] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[36:44] I’m quite fine. Watson, I was just 我很好 华生 我刚
[36:46] telling Captain Gregson that I’m a changed man. 告诉格雷森警监我已经改过自新了
[36:49] That he needn’t worry that I’ll hold myself apart 他不需要担心我还会
[36:51] from the norms of decent behavior. 脱离正确的行为准则
[36:53] That’s my old medical bag. 那是我的老医药箱
[36:59] Legos? 乐高玩具
[37:00] Yean, the bag needed a certain heft 是的 这个包要有一定的重量
[37:01] if it was gonna fool John Douglas. 才能糊弄约翰·道格拉斯
[37:04] I just bred an antibiotic- resistant strain of rubella. 我只是得了有抗生素抵抗性的遗传风疹
[37:09] This guy has given us 18 murders so far. 这人目前已经向我们坦白了十八桩谋杀案
[37:12] He has no interest in an attorney. 他不要律师
[37:15] He just wants to talk. 他只想谈话
[37:16] He’s had to keep his “Project”” 这些年里他不得不
[37:17] to himself all these years. 把他的所作所为埋在心里
[37:19] Probably relieved to finally have an audience. 也许最终有了听众才得以解脱
[37:23] Gottlieb’s getting a text. 戈特利布收到了一条短信
[37:27] What does it say? 上面说什么
[37:35] What’s he saying to you? 他对你说什么
[37:38] I-I don’t know. 我 我不知道
[37:38] – I-I can’t read it. – Tell me! -我 我看不懂 -告诉我
[37:41] That’s not the code we used. 那不是我们用过的密码
[37:43] If you want to read that message, 如果你想看懂这条短信
[37:45] you’re going to have to translate it yourself. 你得要自己破解出来
[37:58] Do you need something from me, partner? 你需要我的帮助吗 搭档
[38:05] Your colleague’s in custody. 你的同伙已经被拘留了
[38:08] A man named John Douglas is in the morgue. 一个叫约翰·道格拉斯的人躺在停尸房里
[38:12] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[38:13] You know, me and you 你知道 我和你
[38:14] can take this all the way to the top. 能一路登峰造极
[38:18] What’s it take to crease that mug? 你怎么一脸的郁闷
[38:21] I gave you a good haul last time, didn’t I? 我之前已经告诉你不少东西了 不是吗
[38:26] Tell me what this says. 告诉我这是什么意思
[38:29] What, the great Sherlock Holmes 怎么 伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[38:30] couldn’t crack it? 破解不了它
[38:32] I’m working on it. 我在努力了
[38:33] If you could speed things up for me, 如果你能帮我一把
[38:35] then I won’t have to. 我就不必费神了
[38:41] Go to the incoming text log. 回到收件箱
[38:52] Now back to the message. 再回到那条短信
[39:06] What does it say? 这是什么意思
[39:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:11] It’s not the code we used to use. 这不是我们过去用过的密码
[39:13] Bollocks. You’re lying. 胡说 你在说谎
[39:14] Nope. 没有
[39:16] Someone’s winding you up, mate. 有人想阻止你 哥们
[39:17] Tell me what it says, Moran. 告诉我它是什么意思 莫兰
[39:19] I’m done here! 我结束了
[39:20] Tell me what it says. 告诉我它是什么意思
[39:22] – Tell me what it says. – Leave it. -告诉我它是什么意思 -别管了
[39:42] You didn’t get much sleep last night. 你昨晚没怎么睡
[39:44] No. I’ve almost cracked this. 是的 我就快要破解它了
[39:47] I’ve identified the type of cipher. 我已经确认了密码的类型
[39:49] All that remains is for me to ascertain 剩下的就是弄清
[39:50] the three-digit sequence that will decode it. 可以用来破译它的三位数字序列
[39:53] Well, it is 10:17 right now. 现在是十点十七分了
[39:55] Let’s say by 11:00 you haven’t cracked it, 我们说好要是十一点你还没破解出来
[39:57] we both get some rest, okay? 我们就都休息一会儿 好吗
[39:58] The code’ll be there in the morning. 密码明天早上又不会跑
[40:00] 10:17. Thank you. 十点十七分 谢谢你
[40:03] Watson, you know… 华生 你知道吗
[40:04] some people– without possessing genius– 有些人 缺乏天赋的人
[40:06] have a remarkable knack for stimulating it. 却有着一种非凡的激发别人灵感的力量
[40:09] Oh, an insult and a boast. 又夸我又损我啊
[40:11] 10:17. Moran looked at the time; 十点十七分 莫兰看了时间
[40:13] he needed to see when the message was sent. 他需要知道这条信息是什么时候发出去的
[40:17] 4:32. 四点三十二分
[40:20] That’s when this message was sent 那就是短信发出去的时间
[40:22] and that is the decryption key. 而且这就是密钥
[40:24] ♪I’ve been to the hash bars♪ ♪我去过地下酒吧♪
[40:27] ♪I’ve been to the brothels of France♪ ♪我去过法国的妓院♪
[40:31] ♪But none of you ladies in Europe♪ ♪但是欧洲的女人们♪
[40:35] ♪Will give this poor Gooner a chance♪ ♪都不给我这个阿森纳球迷机会♪
[40:38] ♪Bring back, bring back♪ ♪回来吧 回来吧♪
[40:42] ♪Bring back the Champions’ to me, to me♪ ♪把冠军带回给我们吧 我们吧♪
[40:46] ♪Bring back, bring back♪ ♪回来吧 回来吧♪
[40:49] ♪Bring back the Arsenal to me♪ ♪把阿森纳带回给我们吧♪
[40:58] ♪Who’s that team we call the Arsenal♪ ♪我们称作阿森纳的是哪支队伍♪
[41:02] ♪Who’s that team we all adore♪ ♪我们都崇拜的是哪支队伍♪
[41:06] ♪They’re the team in red and white♪ ♪就是那支穿红白球衣的球队♪
[41:07] ♪And they fight with all their might…♪ ♪而且他们永不言弃♪
[41:10] Moran, you never told me you had a sister. “莫兰 你从没告诉过我你有一个妹妹
[41:13] “She dies or you do. Your choice. M.” 要么她死要么你死 自己选吧 M”
[41:17] ♪And they’re gonna show the world just how they score♪ ♪而且他们要告诉世界他们是怎么赢的♪
[41:26] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[41:26] Captain, Sebastian Moran is going to attempt suicide. 警监 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰打算自杀
[41:29] You need to call the warden at Newgate. 你得打电话给纽盖特监狱的典狱长
[41:31] I just got off the phone with him. 我刚和他通完电话
[41:34] Moran slammed his head against the wall at least a dozen times. 莫兰用他的头撞墙撞了有一会儿了
[41:37] Is he alive? 他还活着吗
[41:38] Well, he was as of five minutes ago, but, uh… 直到五分钟前他还活着 但是
[41:42] the swelling in his brain, it’s bad. 他脑袋里的肿块 情况不好
[41:44] They don’t expect him to last the night. 他们觉得他活不过今晚
[41:50] He had you bring the message to Moran. 他利用你把这条信息带给了莫兰
[41:55] You couldn’t have known. 这不是你的错
[41:57] Yeah, you know, that’s what idiots tell themselves 你知道吗 白痴们犯二的时候
[41:59] when they’ve been outsmarted. 就是这么安慰自己的
[42:01] Twice Moriarty has had me in his sights 莫里亚蒂逮住我两次
[42:03] and twice he’s let me go: 而且两次他都放我走了
[42:03] once when he hired Gottlieb to kill me, 一次是他雇佣戈特利布来杀我
[42:05] and again this morning. 还有一次是今天早上
[42:07] I don’t know what his game is. 我不知道他在玩什么把戏
[42:09] It seems like maybe you’re the game. 看起来好像你本身就是游戏
[42:15] That’s Gottlieb’s phone. 那是戈特利布的手机
[42:27] This is Sherlock Holmes. 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
[42:28] Yes. Thank you. Well aware. 恩 谢谢 我知道
[42:31] And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to? 请问我有幸在和哪位通话
[42:33] My name is Moriarty. 我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
[42:35] I believe we’re overdue for a chat. 我相信这对话久违了
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme