Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Close your mouth, Watson. You’ll catch a fly. 华生 闭上嘴 不然苍蝇会飞进去
[00:15] I didn’t you had one of those machines. 我不知道你还有一套刺青设备
[00:17] Only needle these arms see anymore. 只在刺手臂时才拿出来
[00:20] I keep it for the occasional touch-up. 我是为了偶尔补色而准备的
[00:22] Well, wouldn’t it be easier if someone else did it, 让其他人来做不是更好
[00:24] like an actual tattoo artist? 譬如一个专业纹身师
[00:25] I am an actual tattoo artist. 我就是专业纹身师
[00:27] I did a lot of these myself. 早就熟能生巧了
[00:28] – How’d you…? – Ambidextrous. -你怎么能… -我左右手都很灵活
[00:31] Of course you are. 看出来了
[00:33] Can I interest you in some ink of your own? 我可以给你推荐个纹身图案吗
[00:35] Syringe with a line through it, perhaps, 一条线穿过一根注射器或许不错
[00:36] in honor of your former career as a sober companion? 以此向你之前康戒陪护的工作致敬
[00:39] I think I’m good, thanks. 还是免了吧 谢谢
[00:41] I wanted to plan something for your anniversary. 我想计划一下你的周年庆
[00:43] You’re gonna be one-year sober in a few days. 再过些天 你就戒毒满一年了
[00:45] They’re gonna give you your one-year chip at your next meeting. 下次互助会他们要给你发一周年徽章
[00:47] It’s a big deal, Sherlock. You should be proud. 夏洛克 这很了不起 你应该引以为傲
[00:49] You’ve been talking to Alfredo. 你和阿弗雷多谈过吧
[00:50] He’s been hounding me about my soberversary for weeks now. 他最近几周一直跟我唠叨戒毒一周年的事
[00:53] Of course he has. He’s your sponsor. 必须的啊 他是你的担保人
[00:55] Which is why I have not had the heart to tell him 所以我不忍心告诉他
[00:57] I’ve absolutely no intention of accepting that chip. 我压根没准备接受那个徽章
[00:59] And why wouldn’t you accept it? 为什么不接受
[01:01] It is absurd to measure sobriety in units of time. 用时间来衡量戒毒是很荒谬的
[01:04] It is a state of being. One is either in it or out of it. 那是一种生存状态 要么戒 要么不戒
[01:07] In my case, I am in it permanently. 而我已经永远不会吸毒了
[01:10] Amassing a collection of cheap plastic discs seems infantile. 攒一堆廉价的塑料片有点幼稚
[01:13] Unless, of course, I could trade them in for a prize. 除非 我可以拿它们换个奖品
[01:15] A brood of sea monkeys, perhaps. 或许可以换一窝咸水虾
[01:16] Sherlock… 夏洛克
[01:17] You’re a ex-sober companion. 你现在不是康戒陪护了
[01:18] It is no longer your calling to nag me, police me or reproach me. 你不必再唠叨我 监督我 指责我
[01:22] If I require your opinion with regards to my sobriety, 如果我需要你关于戒毒的建议
[01:25] I will ask for it. 我会直说的
[01:27] You are right. 那是当然
[01:35] Alfredo, your ears must have been burning. 阿弗雷多 我们正说着你呢
[01:37] Hope I’m not calling too early. I’m with a friend. 希望这电话不算太早 我跟个朋友在一起
[01:41] I think he could use your help. 我觉得他需要你的帮助
[02:06] Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson. 我们是夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生
[02:08] We’re here to see Ken Whitman. 来找肯·惠特曼
[02:10] Uh, my dad. He said someone was coming by. 是我爸爸 他说过有人要来
[02:13] Come in. 进来吧
[02:23] You’re quite good. 你人很不错
[02:25] Eva. Thanks. 谢谢 我叫伊娃
[02:27] Uh, Dad’s in the den, just… down the hall. 爸爸在客厅 就在那边
[02:31] I told you when I met you that I had a great sponsor. 我以前跟你们说过我有个很好的担保人
[02:35] This is him. 就是他
[02:36] The only one in the group willing to take a chance 小组里唯一愿意给我这个偷车贼
[02:38] on a half-reformed ex-car thief. 一次改过自新机会的人
[02:40] Alfredo said you were in trouble. 阿弗雷多说你有麻烦了
[02:45] Two years ago, Eva used a fake I.D. to get into a club in the city. 两年前 伊娃用假身份混进了一个酒吧
[02:49] A man named Brent Garvey slipped something into her drink. 一个叫布伦特·加维的人在她酒里下了药
[02:53] He took her to his apartment and… 他把她带回公寓 然后…
[02:59] The next morning she told me and her mom everything. 第二天早上她把整件事告诉了我和他妈妈
[03:01] We took her to the police and they found Garvey. 我们带她去报警 并抓到了加维
[03:05] She picked him out of a lineup. 她从一群嫌疑人里认出了他
[03:07] Brave girl. 她真勇敢
[03:08] After Garvey was charged, two other victims came forward. 加维被指控后 又有两名受害者站出来
[03:12] He ended up cutting a deal. 他最后同检控官达成协议
[03:14] Pled guilty for a reduced sentence. 认罪以获得减刑
[03:16] Technically, it was over. 严格说来 事情就此结束了
[03:17] But not for you and your family. 但对于你们家则未必
[03:20] For Eva, it was hard. 对伊娃来说很艰难
[03:22] She cut off contact with her friends. 她与朋友们切断联系
[03:24] Stopped playing. 足不出户
[03:26] Even tried to hurt herself. 还有自残倾向
[03:29] We found her a therapist. 我们给她找了个心理医生
[03:30] Things… got better. 情况有了些好转
[03:33] She said she might even be ready for college next year. 她说也许明年她就能去上大学了
[03:38] And then 然而
[03:39] a few months ago, I got this in the mail. 几个月前 我在信箱里发现了这个
[03:42] It’s a-a video of Eva with Brent Garvey. 是伊娃和布伦特·加维的录像
[03:48] The night he… 就是他把她…
[03:54] “Mr. Whitman, you will transfer $10,000 to the following account 惠特曼先生 汇1万美元到下面的账户
[03:58] or this video will be posted online 不然这段视频就会被上传
[04:00] and released to the media. 并泄露给媒体
[04:01] Your daughter will be a star. 你女儿就出名了
[04:04] Do not go to the police, 别去报警
[04:06] do not attempt to identify me. 别试图找出我是谁
[04:07] If I’m arrested or physically harmed in any way, 如果我被捕或受到任何伤害
[04:10] I have a fail-safe in place, 我有个同伴随时准备着
[04:12] an associate who will release the video for me.” 会在需要时替我发布视频
[04:15] Eva had come such a long way. 伊娃一路走来很不容易
[04:17] I didn’t want to see her get hurt again. 我不想看到她再受伤害
[04:20] So you paid the $10,000. 所以你付了那一万美元
[04:22] I didn’t even tell my wife. 我都没告诉我妻子
[04:23] I just did it. 直接就付了钱
[04:25] But then… a few weeks later… 但几周后…
[04:28] They asked for more money. 他们再次向你勒索
[04:30] I paid again. 我还是照付了
[04:31] The third demand came a few days ago. 几天前他们第三次勒索我
[04:35] I finally lost it. 我终于忍不住了
[04:38] Came close to falling off the wagon. 差点酒瘾复发
[04:41] My sponsor was out of town, so I-I reached out to Alfredo. 我的担保人出城了 于是我去找了阿弗雷多
[04:44] I-I just needed to talk to someone. 我得找人谈谈
[04:47] But then he told me about you. 然后他向我说起了你
[04:50] H-He said you might be able to help? 他说你也许能帮我
[04:55] I have a particular disdain for blackmailers. 我特别鄙视勒索犯
[04:59] They are… 他们
[05:01] in some respects… 从某些方面来说
[05:03] more despicable to me than even murderers. 比杀人犯更卑鄙
[05:07] Ms. Watson and I will find the person who’s been targeting you. 我和华生小姐会找到勒索你的人
[05:10] We will also find their associate. Then… 我们也会找到他们的同伙 然后
[05:13] we will destroy every trace of this vile recording. 我们会把这些视频全部清除干净
[05:25] You think he’s the blackmailer. 你觉得他就是那个勒索犯
[05:27] My tech expert in London traced the account number 我在伦敦的技术专家追踪纸条上的账号
[05:30] on the note to that man and this address. 查到了这个人和这个地址
[05:34] Charles Augustus Milverton. 查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯·米尔弗顿
[05:37] He certainly looks the part. 他看着就很像勒索犯
[05:38] I’m just surprised how easy it was to find him. 我只是惊讶于 找他未免太容易了
[05:40] Well, he’s obviously confident in the protection 很明显 他对自己同伴提供的的保障
[05:42] that his fail-safe affords him. 充满信心
[05:45] I’ll assess the threat he poses, 我去看下他发出的恐吓
[05:47] and attempt to divine the identity of his accomplice. 试着推测其同伙的身份
[05:51] Once both individuals are known to us, 一旦掌握了两人的资料
[05:54] we will destroy their blackmail troves simultaneously. 我们就能一举清除那些性侵视频
[06:22] Another reason to dislike Milverton… 又多了一条讨厌米尔弗顿的理由
[06:25] he keeps cats. 他养猫
[06:27] Well, he should get himself a real pet, 他应该养些真正的宠物
[06:29] like a beehive. 比如蜂窝
[06:31] You see anything? 看到什么了吗
[06:32] Laptop. 笔记本电脑
[06:33] He could have used it to burn the DVD that he sent. 可能就是用这台电脑刻录那些光碟的
[06:56] What’s happening? 什么情况
[06:58] Ken Whitman said the man who assaulted his daughter 肯·惠特曼说侵犯他女儿的人
[07:00] took two other teenaged victims, as well– 还有另外两名受害者
[07:02] Tracy Bender and Karen Pistone. 特蕾西·班德和凯伦·皮斯通
[07:05] There are videos of them here, as well. 这里也有她们的视频
[07:08] You think he’s blackmailing their parents? 你觉得他也在勒索她们的父母吗
[07:10] Them. Others. 除了他们 还有其他人
[07:12] “Others”? 其他人
[07:13] It would seem Mr. Milverton is a professional blackmailer. 看样子米尔弗顿先生是个专业勒索犯
[07:16] I’d estimate that his victims number in the dozens. 我估计受害者有好几十个
[07:24] He’s back. 他回来了
[07:25] He must have just gone to get some groceries. 肯定只是去买点东西而已
[07:27] He’s heading for the door. 他朝门口走过去了
[07:35] You could have specified back door, Watson. 你该具体点说是后门的 华生
[07:37] What’re you talking about? He’s coming through the front. 你说什么呢 他走的是前门
[08:08] Please… 求你…
[08:47] Holmes. 福尔摩斯
[08:49] What’re you doing here? 你来这干什么
[08:52] I’d like you to take a look at something. 我想让你看点东西
[08:54] Then I’d like you to join me in the conference room. 然后来会议室找我吧
[09:03] You want to tell me why you asked me to look at 能给我说说 为什么让我看
[09:06] what appears to be the brutal rape of a teenage girl? 如此残忍性侵少女的录像带吗
[09:11] I thought it was important you understand what was at stake. 我觉得得让你知道是谁身处险境
[09:15] The man in that video is Brent Garvey. 视频里的男人是布伦特·加维
[09:18] He was arrested in New Jersey several years ago 几年前在新泽西被捕
[09:20] and convicted of sexually assaulting three young women: 性侵了三名女生
[09:23] Eva Whitman, Tracy Bender, Karen Pistone. 伊娃·惠特曼 特蕾西·班德和凯伦·皮斯通
[09:27] Eva Whitman’s father received that DVD in the mail, 伊娃·惠特曼的父亲在信箱里收到了这光碟
[09:30] along with a note which demanded that he pay $10,000 还有一张字条 要求他支付一万美金
[09:34] or see it released on the Internet. 否则就将视频传到网上
[09:37] Now, I identified the blackmailer earlier this evening. 我今晚早些时候查到了勒索犯的身份
[09:40] I went to his home 我去了他家
[09:42] and I realized that he had sent similar threats 发现他也同样威胁了班德小姐和
[09:45] to the parents of Ms. Bender and Ms. Pistone. 皮斯通小姐的父母
[09:48] So you’re here to turn over the evidence. 所以你是来上交证据的
[09:55] It’s possible… 我来这
[09:57] that I am here to report 很有可能是要报告
[10:00] a murder. 一件凶杀案
[10:03] Or perhaps I’m just here to… 也有可能我只是来
[10:05] seek the counsel of an investigator that I respect and admire. 咨询一下我平日很敬重的探员
[10:15] Hypothetically, 假设说
[10:17] the blackmailer was killed in his home tonight. 勒索者今晚于家中被杀
[10:19] Hypothetically… I saw it happen. 再次假设…我目击了整个过程
[10:28] Holmes… 福尔摩斯…
[10:30] if you know anything about a murder, 如果对一件谋杀案知情
[10:33] you gotta report it. 你得上报
[10:36] There would be consequences. 那就会产生一些后果
[10:38] The hypothetical blackmailer had a hypothetical accomplice. 那个假设的勒索者有个假设的同谋
[10:42] That accomplice, upon learning of his partner’s death, 那个同谋 在得知自己同伙死后
[10:44] would release that video– and others– into the world. 就会把所有录像公诸于世
[10:49] That is, of course, 当然 这只会是
[10:51] if the accomplice learns of his partner’s death. 在他得知自己的同伙死后
[10:56] So you want to keep it a secret. 所以你想秘而不宣
[10:58] It would give a motivated investigator 这样调查员就有足够时间
[11:00] enough time to identify the accomplice, 找出那个同伙了
[11:02] prevent him from enacting any offending fail-safes. 从而阻止他泄露出那些冒犯人的录像
[11:07] Obviously you’d want to find the accomplice 很显然你是想揪出那个同伙
[11:09] more than the killer but… 而不是凶手 但是…
[11:11] what if the killer is the accomplice? 如果凶手就是那个同伙呢
[11:13] Then all roads lead to Mecca. 那不是更加皆大欢喜吗
[11:17] Blackmailer is foiled and a killer is caught. 阻止了勒索者 也抓到了凶手
[11:20] All in one fell swoop. 一下子全搞定了
[11:25] You have daughters, do you not, Captain? 你也有女儿 对吧 警监
[11:34] So… 怎么样
[11:36] Captain Gregson sees the wisdom 格雷森警监睿智地选择了
[11:37] in keeping Milverton’s death a secret. For now. 暂时不公布米尔弗顿之死
[11:40] Well, I’ve been listening to the scanner since I got back 我从回来就一直在听对讲机
[11:42] and there are no reports of gunfire 米尔弗顿的住所附近没有报告
[11:43] or break-ins in Milverton’s neighborhood. 发生枪击或非法闯入事件
[11:45] Did you reach Alfredo? 你联系阿弗雷多了吗
[11:47] Yeah, he said he would stay there as long as we needed him to. 联系了 他说如果需要他会一直待在那
[11:49] He’d let us know if anyone came by. 如果有人过去他就通知我们
[11:51] What about the materials I took from the dead man’s desk? 我在死者桌子上拿的材料里有什么发现
[11:54] Well, they’re bills mostly. And some receipts. 大部分都是账单 还有些收据
[11:56] Um, I did find this. 我还发现了这个
[11:57] I think it’s some sort of ledger. 好像是某种账簿
[12:04] Records of payoffs from Milverton’s victims probably. 可能是米尔弗顿受害人的付款记录
[12:09] How are you doing? 你没事吧
[12:12] You saw someone get murdered tonight. 你今晚看到有人被杀
[12:18] You said you never got a clean look at the shooter. 却说没有看清凶手
[12:20] Large man, approximately six foot two, 体型庞大 高约1米88
[12:22] one hundred kilograms. 100公斤
[12:23] His features were obscured by a mask, 脸部被面罩遮挡
[12:25] his scent by the cat urine and kitty litter in Milverton’s home. 身上沾有米尔弗顿屋里的猫尿和猫砂味
[12:28] Even if I had reported the crime, 即使我真的报案
[12:30] I would not have had much to offer. 也没什么有价值的口供
[12:32] It’s hard not to imagine that the killer was one of the people 不难想到凶手是米尔弗顿正在勒索的人
[12:35] Milverton was blackmailing, but the captain raised 但是警监认为
[12:37] the possibility that it was his accomplice. 有可能是米尔弗顿的同伙
[12:39] Either way, our goal remains the same: 不管怎样 我们的目的不变
[12:41] Find the fail-safe before he can release any salacious material. 在他的同伙放出性侵录像之前找到他
[12:46] Well, if the killer was one of Milverton’s victims, 如果凶手是米尔弗顿的受害人
[12:48] why wouldn’t he be worried about the fail-safe kicking in? 他为什么不担心那个同伙放出录像带
[12:51] Well, it’s possible that he solved whatever problem 可能是他已经清除了一切米尔弗顿
[12:53] Milverton was taking advantage of. 可以泄露的东西
[12:54] The fail-safe would mean nothing to him. 那个同伙已经对他毫无意义
[12:56] Unfortunately, it still means a great deal 不幸的是 对米尔弗顿的其他受害人
[12:59] to Milverton’s other victims. 仍旧意义重大
[13:00] The parents of the three young women raped 比如被布伦特·加维强奸的
[13:02] by Brent Garvey, for example. 三个女孩的父母
[13:05] I’ve arranged to pay him a visit in the morning. 我已安排明天与他见面
[13:07] Garvey? 加维
[13:09] What if Garvey was the accomplice Milverton entrusted 如果加维是米尔弗顿委托的
[13:11] his fail-safe protocols with? 留后手的人呢
[13:13] He’s in prison– how could he…? 他在监狱里 怎么能…
[13:14] All he would need to release those videos is access 他放出这些录像只需要通过
[13:16] to a smartphone or a computer. 一部智能手机或者一台电脑
[13:18] Neither, I’m sorry to say, is impossible to come by in lockup. 很遗憾 在监狱里 这两样都有可能弄到
[13:21] If he is not the accomplice, 如果他不是那个同伙
[13:23] perhaps he can tell us who is. 或许他可以告诉我们谁是
[13:34] Mr. Garvey. 加维先生
[13:37] I heard the victimizers of children had a rough time in prison. 我听说欺负小孩的人在监狱里不好混
[13:40] It’s really nice to see that it’s not just a rumor. 很高兴知道这不仅仅是谣传
[13:43] Who are you? 你是谁
[13:44] I’m Holmes, this is Watson. 我是福尔摩斯 这位是华生
[13:47] We consult for the New York Police Department. 我们是纽约警察局的顾问
[13:49] If this is about the guys who jumped me, 如果是关于打我的那些人
[13:51] I already gave their names to the guards. 我已经把名字都告诉警卫了
[13:53] We’re here to talk to you about Charles Milverton. 我们想和你讨论下查尔斯·米尔弗顿
[13:56] Before you say you’ve never heard of him, be advised 在你说从来没听过他之前 告诉你
[13:58] we come fresh from a conversation with your warden. 我们刚刚与你的看守人谈过话
[14:01] We know that he paid you a visit here several months ago. 我们知道他几个月前来看过你
[14:05] Yeah, he’s friends with my dad. 是的 他是我父亲的朋友
[14:09] He came to see how I was doing. 他来看我过得怎么样
[14:11] Is that why you gave him your collection of rape tapes? 所以你就给了他那些性侵录像带吗
[14:14] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[14:16] I’ve seen the tapes, Garvey. 我看过那些录像 加维
[14:18] I have one in my possession. 我手里还有一份
[14:21] I’m very seriously considering telling your friends 我正在考虑在离开这儿之前
[14:23] here about them before I leave today. 跟你朋友们说说录像带的事儿
[14:27] Maybe they won’t wait to find you in the yard next time. 也许下次他们就等不及去院子里找你了
[14:29] Maybe they’ll pay you a visit in your sickbed. 他们会直接来病榻前探望你
[14:32] We know you gave Milverton the tapes. 我们知道你把录像带给了米尔弗顿
[14:34] We just want to know if you have access 我们只想知道你是否能拿到
[14:35] to any of his other blackmail materials. 他手里别的用来勒索的材料
[14:38] – Other materials? – Milverton had an accomplice– -别的材料 -米尔弗顿有个帮手
[14:40] someone who would put forth his materials 如果他被杀了或被关进监狱
[14:42] in the event of his untimely death or incarceration. 那个人会把他的素材公诸于世
[14:45] The fail-safe, yeah. 他的同伙 对
[14:47] Yeah, I know. 这我知道
[14:48] He told me all about him when he came to see me. 他来找我的时候把这些都告诉我了
[14:51] He said if I went to the police 他说如果我去报警
[14:53] and I told them he was blackmailing me, 告诉警察他勒索我
[14:55] his partner would release the tapes. 他的同伙就会把录像泄露出去
[14:57] Blackmailing you? 勒索你
[14:58] I didn’t give him the tapes. 我没有把录像带给他
[15:01] I had them in a storage unit. 我把它们放在一个存储间里
[15:03] When I got arrested, I couldn’t keep up with the payments. 被捕之后 我没法再去交租金
[15:06] The contents went into auction. 那些东西就被拍卖了
[15:08] Milverton put in the highest bid. 米尔弗顿出了最高价
[15:10] Said he bought old units all the time. 他说他一直在买旧存储间
[15:13] Got a lot of dirt that way. 这样搞到了很多秘密
[15:15] Let me guess– you have a parole hearing coming up? 你马上要进行保释听证会了 对不对
[15:18] I’m sorry, but I can’t help you. 抱歉 我帮不了你
[15:20] I’m not in on it with these guys. 我和那些人不是一伙的
[15:22] I’m just another victim. 我只是个受害者
[15:31] So, what’s the verdict on Garvey? 加维的话你怎么看
[15:33] Well, as far as rapists go, 作为一个强奸犯来说
[15:35] it would appear he’s an honest one. 他还算是个诚实的人
[15:40] After Milverton’s initial visit to him in prison, 米尔弗顿第一次去监狱看他之后
[15:43] he sent… 他发了
[15:45] he sent a series of e-mails to his parents, 一连串邮件给他的父母
[15:48] begging for loans. 向他们借钱
[15:49] The dates of those e-mails correspond 那些邮件的日期
[15:51] to payments made in Milverton’s ledger. 和米尔弗顿账本的进账日期吻合
[15:54] So Milverton was blackmailing Garvey and Garvey was paying. 所以加维遭到米尔弗顿勒索 并付了钱
[15:58] But we’re still gonna tell the police 但我们还是得在听证会之前
[15:59] about the videos before his parole hearing, right? 告诉警察那些录像带的事儿 对吧
[16:03] We will discuss the matter with the three girls’ parents 我们会在恰当的时间跟三个女孩的家长
[16:05] at the appropriate time. 讨论这件事
[16:06] The decision should and will be theirs. 这事应由他们决定
[16:08] In the meantime, we will stay the course 与此同时 我们会继续
[16:10] and attempt to identify Milverton’s accessory. 调查米尔弗顿同谋的身份
[16:13] Before he find out that Milverton is dead. 在他得知米尔弗顿已经死了之前
[16:15] Got it. 明白了
[16:16] I found something in his ledger. 我在他的账本里有所发现
[16:19] He makes regular outgoing payments to someone 他定期向一个代号为
[16:21] with the code name “HENRY8” “亨利八世”的人付钱
[16:23] You think that’s the accomplice? 你认为那是他的同伙
[16:25] The payments are consistently ten percent 给他的钱一直是米尔弗顿
[16:27] of whatever Milverton has coming in. 所有进账的十分之一
[16:29] Seems like a reasonable rate 看上去是给勒索犯同伙
[16:30] for a blackmailer’s assistant. 合理的分赃比例
[16:37] It’s Alfredo– someone’s at Milverton’s door. 是阿弗雷多 有人去了米尔弗顿家
[16:54] He’s gone. 他走了
[16:55] Right after I texted you, he hopped into a cab. 我刚给你发完短信 他就跳进了出租车
[16:58] Tried to tail him but I lost him in traffic. 我试着跟踪他但是跟丢了
[17:00] Description? 他长什么样
[17:01] Tall, six feet, maybe, fat, 高个儿 大概一米八多 很胖
[17:04] gray hair, mustache. 灰色头发 有小胡子
[17:06] Suit and cowboy boots– it’s weird, I mean… 穿西装和牛仔靴 我觉得
[17:08] something about him. 他有点儿奇怪
[17:10] Something like what? 什么地方奇怪
[17:11] He seemed familiar, like I knew him or something. 他看起来很眼熟 感觉我好像见过他
[17:13] Any idea from where? 能想起来是在哪儿吗
[17:14] I don’t know. Maybe I saw him at a meeting or maybe… 不知道 也许是在某次互助会上
[17:17] maybe I stole his car back in the day. 也许我以前偷过他的车
[17:18] – You said he was wearing cowboy boots. – Yeah. -你说他穿着牛仔靴 -对
[17:20] What matters is that your eyes beheld him. 重要的是你亲眼看到了他
[17:23] Which means his image was transmitted 也就是说他的图像已被传送到了
[17:25] to your posterior parietal cortex. 你的后顶叶皮质
[17:27] So, once we regress you, 所以只要我们帮你回顾一下
[17:30] you’ll remember every detail, 你就能回忆起所有细节
[17:32] including where you know him from. 包括你在哪儿见过他
[17:33] – Re-what me? – Regress you. -帮我回什么 -回顾
[17:35] Normally, we would use a sensory deprivation chamber. 通常我们会用感官剥夺室
[17:37] But in the absence of that. 但在没有那个的情况下
[17:40] – You want me to get in there? – Yeah. -你想要我待在这里面 -没错
[17:41] – You grew up in New York? – Well, yeah. -你在纽约长大吗 -是的
[17:43] – You watch late-night TV? – Ah, of course. -会看夜间电视节目吗 -当然
[17:46] Is this the guy you saw? 你看见的是不是这个男人
[17:47] Involved in an automobile accident? 您是否身陷交通事故的麻烦之中
[17:49] Well, there’s a new sheriff in town. 我是本地新来的律师
[17:51] – Me– Duke Landers, Esquire. – That’s him. -杜克·兰德斯绅士 -就是他
[17:53] “Come on down and see Sheriff Duke.” “杜克律师 随时恭候您的到访”
[17:55] If you’re looking for justice and money, 花最少的钱 追求最大的公平正义
[17:57] 律师杜克·兰德斯绅士 请致电 1-800-555-0199
[17:57] come on down and see Sheriff Duke. 杜克律师 随时恭候您的到访
[18:00] Charles Milverton. 查尔斯·米尔弗顿
[18:03] Sorry, name doesn’t ring a bell. 抱歉 我对这名字没什么印象
[18:06] That’s funny, Sheriff, 那就有意思了 律师先生
[18:07] because you were seen knocking on his door 因为有人看见你今早去敲了
[18:09] in Staten Island this morning. 他在斯塔腾岛区房子的大门
[18:11] Can you prove that? 你们有证据吗
[18:12] No. 没有
[18:14] Nor can we prove that Milverton was your client. 我们也没有证据说明米尔弗顿是你的委托人
[18:16] Or that he left certain materials with you, 也没法证明他是否给你留了材料
[18:18] and told you to disperse them should certain fates befall him. 让你在他遭受不幸之后散布出去
[18:21] Say this Milverton guy is a client. 就算这位米尔弗顿是我的委托人
[18:24] The law would proscribe me from discussing him 根据法律规定 我也无权告知你们
[18:27] with you in any way. 他的情况
[18:30] So, now, if you’ll excuse me. 如果你们没事的话 恕不奉陪
[18:31] “Duke Landers, Esquire.” “杜克·兰德斯绅士”
[18:33] I take it the title refers to your law license as opposed “绅士”的头衔应该是源于你的律师执照
[18:36] to your birthright as the eldest son of a knight. 而不是作为爵士的家族光环
[18:41] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[18:45] Yeah. Thought so– this paper is 24-pound stock 这张是24磅的纸
[18:47] as opposed to the 80-pound favored by most institutions. 而不是大多数学校会使用的80磅厚纸
[18:50] Watson, I added several tomes on handwriting analysis 华生 我前不久在你的阅读书单里
[18:53] to your reading list the other week. 加了几本介绍笔迹分析的书
[18:55] If you’ve properly absorbed them, 如果你融会贯通了的话
[18:57] you’ll find the signatures of both 应该会发现系主任和
[18:58] the dean and the board president most interesting. 校理事会会长的签名里大有文章
[19:02] Ah, Florence Costello and Martin Faber. 弗洛伦斯·科斯特洛和马丁·菲博
[19:04] They have the same D’Nealian capital F’s. 他们写大写F的笔法一致
[19:08] That’s because they were written by one person 那是因为根本就是一个人写的
[19:10] attempting to mimic two different styles. 他特意模仿了两种不同的笔迹
[19:13] This certificate from the Unified Court System 那张联邦法院系统的资质证书
[19:14] looks a bit dodgy as well. 看起来也有点问题
[19:15] Perhaps I should give them a call, 也许我应该给他们打个电话
[19:16] see if you’re actually licensed. 看看你是不是真有从业执照
[19:17] I know him, okay? 好吧 我认识他
[19:20] I know Charles Milverton. 我认识查尔斯·米尔弗顿
[19:22] But he’s not my client. 但他不是我的委托人
[19:24] If anything, you could say that I was a client of his. 正相反 可以说我是他的委托人
[19:27] Explain. 怎么说
[19:28] A few years ago, I got him off a DWI charge. 几年前 我帮他解决了一桩酒后驾车的官司
[19:32] He said if any sensitive information came across my desk, 他说如果我这有相关敏感信息的话
[19:35] that he could use it to make some money for both of us. 他可以利用这些资料为我们俩共同谋利
[19:40] Just so we’re clear– 我得说清楚
[19:41] that’s all I did. 我就干了这些
[19:44] That’s all. 仅此而已
[19:45] Hey, I’m not the one that was supposed to disperse materials 我不是那个在查尔斯出事之后帮他
[19:49] if something happened to Charles– that was someone else. 散布材料的人 那是别人干的
[19:51] You’re a liar who lies. 你是个谎话连篇的骗子
[19:53] Charles never told me his name, 查尔斯从没告诉过我他的名字
[19:54] but I know that he’s out there. 不过我知道有这么个人
[19:55] Charles used to call him his fail-safe. 查尔斯把他当做同伙
[20:01] We need everything you have on Milverton. 你所知道关于米尔弗顿的一切 全告诉我们
[20:02] And I do mean everything. 请注意 是所有的一切
[20:05] Lots of evidence 大量证据
[20:06] that Duke Landers is even scummier than we thought, 表明杜克·兰德斯比我们想的还卑鄙
[20:10] but nothing helpful on Milverton’s accomplice. 但对我们找到米尔弗顿的同伙毫无帮助
[20:13] How are you doing with the, um…? 你处理得怎么样 那些…
[20:16] Are those sobriety chips? 那些是戒毒徽章吗
[20:18] I ordered a set online yesterday, 我昨天在网上订了一套
[20:19] had them shipped overnight. 他们隔天就送到了
[20:20] Wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 我想看看那到底是个什么玩意
[20:22] Colors are a bit garish, no? 颜色太鲜艳了 是吧
[20:24] More appropriate to a successful 看来更适合颁给在拉斯维加斯
[20:26] first year as a Vegas showgirl. 成功登台演出一年的舞女
[20:30] Have you been playing quarters with these? 你在用这些玩弹币游戏吗
[20:32] I didn’t drink anything, Watson, 我没喝酒 华生
[20:34] I just wanted to see them bounce. 我只是想看看它们弹起来的样子
[20:38] I don’t believe you. 我才不信你
[20:39] Smell my breath. 闻闻我的口气
[20:40] I’m not talking about the drinking. 我不关心你喝酒的事
[20:41] I’m talking about what you said yesterday 我只关心你昨天所说的你的戒毒事业
[20:42] – about me not weighing in on your sobriety. – What? -和我再无关系的事 -什么
[20:45] Listen, if you want to talk about your feelings 如果你想谈谈
[20:47] about your one-year chip, I’m here. 对戒毒周年徽章的感受 可以和我说
[20:53] You were asking if I’d found anything. 你问我有没有发现什么
[20:55] The answer is… 答案是
[20:57] maybe. 可能有新发现
[20:59] Two years ago, 两年前
[21:00] Charles Milverton referred a client to the Sheriff. 查尔斯·米尔弗顿向律师推荐了一位委托人
[21:04] His name was Abraham Zelner, 那人名叫亚伯拉罕·泽尔内
[21:06] a morbidly obese man who wanted to sue an airline 一个病态肥胖的男人 想要起诉航空公司
[21:09] for removing him from a flight. 因为航空公司取消了他的行程
[21:10] Zelner was the only client Milverton referred. 泽尔内是米尔弗顿推荐的唯一一位委托人
[21:14] Earlier we were theorizing that 早些时候 我们认为
[21:16] “HENRY8” was Milverton’s accomplice. 亨利八世是米尔弗顿的同伙
[21:19] Henry the Eighth, as I’m sure you’re aware, 亨利八世 你一定了解
[21:21] was the fattest monarch in British history. 是英国历史上最胖的一位君主
[21:24] So you think Zelner was his accomplice 所以你认为泽尔内是他的同伙
[21:25] and that Milverton gave him that code name 米尔弗顿给他这个代号
[21:27] because he was heavyset? 因为他胖吗
[21:29] Hmm, Orson Welles was heavyset. 奥逊·威尔斯算胖
[21:31] Abraham Zelner could pull small moons out of orbit. 而亚伯拉罕·泽尔内都能力转乾坤了
[21:37] Captain, what is the first thing that comes to mind 警监 当我说亨利八世时
[21:38] when I say “Henry the Eighth”? 你首先想到的是什么
[21:40] Herman’s Hermits? 乐队赫尔曼的隐士们的歌
[21:41] Listen. 听着
[21:42] Call came in a little while ago 刚来了一个报案电话
[21:43] from a night watchman at a construction site. 是一个工地守夜人打来的
[21:46] He saw some, uh, suspicious activity. 他看到了可疑行为
[21:48] The responding officers found a perp 警察发现一名嫌犯
[21:50] trying to dump a corpse into some wet cement 正在将一具尸体扔进大楼地基
[21:53] in the building’s foundation. 的湿水泥中
[21:55] Victim was shot three times in the chest– the perp claims 死者胸部三处中枪 嫌犯声称
[21:59] he did it ’cause he was being blackmailed. 他杀人是因为被勒索
[22:01] Some hypothetical bells obviously went off. 看来有些假设成真了
[22:04] Was the victim’s name, perchance, Milverton? 死者不会姓米尔弗顿吧
[22:07] First name Charles. 名是查尔斯
[22:09] The culprit didn’t, by any chance, 嫌犯不会碰巧
[22:10] confess to being his accomplice, did he? 承认是他的同伙吧
[22:13] No, his name is Anthony Pistone. 不 嫌犯名叫安东尼·皮斯通
[22:16] His daughter is Karen Pistone, Brent Garvey’s second victim. 女儿是凯伦·皮斯通 布伦特·加维的第二位受害者
[22:19] – Yes, he was being blackmailed, too. – Yeah, -对 他也被勒索了 -是的
[22:21] and his attorney’s already spinning his story to the media. 他的律师已经将消息公布给媒体了
[22:25] So I’m afraid the news that Charles Milverton is dead 所以 查尔斯·米尔弗顿死亡的消息
[22:28] is officially out. 已经不是秘密了
[22:38] I got the first blackmail note… 第一次收到恐吓信
[22:42] nine months ago. 是九个月前
[22:45] It came with a DVD. 还有一张DVD
[22:48] Hearing about it when it first happened, 第一次听到事情的感受
[22:52] that was nothing compared to seeing it. 和看到光碟的感受无法比拟
[22:55] I swear, if I could have got my hands on Garvey… 我发誓 如果我不能亲手抓到加维
[22:57] Anthony, 安东尼
[22:59] let’s try to stay on topic. 别跑题
[23:01] I did what I had to do. 我做了我该做的
[23:03] I paid. 我付了钱
[23:05] It wasn’t easy. 那并不容易
[23:07] My brother and I have a contracting business. 我和我弟弟做承包买卖
[23:10] Work was slow. 盈利很慢
[23:13] But no way was I gonna let that tape get out. 但我决不能让那个录像带公布于众
[23:16] I thought that would be the end of it. 我以为付钱之后就没事了
[23:19] I was wrong. 可我错了
[23:22] A few weeks later I get an e-mail. 几周后 我收到了一封邮件
[23:24] Same threat, same demand. 同样的威胁 一样的金额
[23:26] How did you find Charles Milverton? 你怎么找到查尔斯·米尔弗顿的
[23:29] He e-mailed me again last week. 他上周又给我发邮件
[23:32] Asked for more money. 要更多的钱
[23:34] I wrote him back and said I had it, but it was in cash. 我回信说我有钱 但只是现金
[23:38] Said I’d borrowed it from a friend who runs numbers. 告诉他是从朋友手里借的
[23:42] Couldn’t deposit it in a bank without raising a red flag. 如果通过银行转账会引起注意
[23:46] I left an envelope under a park bench. 我把钱装入信封 放在公园的长椅上
[23:49] When he came to pick it up, I followed him home. 他来取的时候 我跟踪了他
[23:52] A few nights later I broke in through his back door, 几晚后 我从后门闯入他家
[23:55] shot him. 开枪杀了他
[23:57] Grabbed his body and his laptop and took off. 将他的尸体和电脑拿走
[24:00] – Where’s the laptop now? – Smashed. -电脑现在在哪里 -被我摔碎了
[24:03] I stomped on it and tossed it in some dumpster. 我用脚跺碎了 扔到垃圾桶里
[24:06] I understand there was some postmortem damage 尸检报告显示死者死后
[24:09] done to the victim’s face. 脸部受过伤
[24:16] When your guys came at me tonight, 当警察今晚找到我时
[24:18] when I, uh, I realized I couldn’t get away… 我知道我逃不了了
[24:22] I looked down at Milverton, 我低头看着米尔弗顿
[24:26] and it was like he was looking back at me. 感觉他正看向我
[24:30] Like he was laughing. 像是在嘲笑我
[24:35] I snapped. 我失控了
[24:36] Lifted my boot up and just… 提起鞋打了他
[24:41] He’s got enough face left for an open casket. 剩下的半边脸也够他入棺了
[24:45] It’s more than he deserves. 这已经是善待他了
[24:52] It’s the guy you saw the other night, right? 他就是你那天晚上看见的家伙 对吧
[24:53] The man I saw was wearing a mask, 我看见的那人戴着个面罩
[24:55] but the height and weight are correct. 但是身高和体重都符合
[24:57] And usually I feel so good 通常情况下当我将
[24:58] when we’ve got a killer dead to rights. 凶手捉拿归案时我会很高兴的
[25:00] The man is an idiot. 这人是个白痴
[25:01] He’s put all of Milverton’s victims– 他将所有米尔弗顿的受害者
[25:02] including his own daughter– at risk. 包括他自己的女儿都置于险境
[25:04] For all we know, internet is already flooded with their secrets. 众所周知 他们的秘密现在已经遍布网络了
[25:07] I’m not saying I agree with what he did. 我并没说我支持他的做法
[25:09] I’m saying I sympathize. 我只是觉得同情他
[25:14] The guy plays his cards right, 这家伙很明白该怎么做
[25:15] the D.A. won’t ask for more than manslaughter in the first; 地检在初审时只会告他谋杀
[25:18] – he’ll be out in three and a half years. – Yeah. -三年半后他就能出狱了 -嗯
[25:27] Holmes. I went to that address you gave me. 福尔摩斯 我去了你给我的地址
[25:29] The one for the guy you thought 就是那个死去的勒索人
[25:30] was working with the dead blackmailer, 的同伙的地址
[25:32] Abraham Zelner. 亚伯拉罕·泽尔内
[25:33] Tell me you have him in custody. 告诉我你已经把他拘留了
[25:34] The address wasn’t a residence, 那地址不是住址
[25:36] it was a butcher shop in Chinatown. 而是唐人街的一家肉店
[25:38] It gets worse. 还有更糟的
[25:39] Can’t find any record of the guy 我在国家犯罪信息中心和车管所
[25:40] in the NCIC or the DMV database. 都找不到这个人的任何记录
[25:43] – None. – Sorry. I know you thought it was a lead, -完全没有 -抱歉 我知道你觉得这是线索
[25:45] but as far as I can tell, the name’s a fake. 但是就目前看来 这是个假名
[25:52] The brownstone is on fire, my bees have escaped 褐石屋着火了 我的蜜蜂都飞掉了
[25:54] and there is a giant comet headed for Manhattan. 还有一颗巨大的彗星正朝曼哈顿飞来
[25:56] – Excuse me? – The way the evening is going -你说什么 -以今晚的走势来看
[25:58] I thought you could only be calling with more good news. 我觉得你要说的肯定是好消息了
[26:00] I don’t know what kind of news this is, 我不知道这消息是好是坏
[26:02] but Alfredo was here and he thought we should know 不过阿弗雷多刚来过 他说
[26:04] that his sponsor just got a new blackmail demand 他的担保人刚刚从查尔斯·米尔弗顿那里
[26:06] from Charles Milverton. 收到了新的勒索条件
[26:10] What do you think it means? 你觉得这是什么意思
[26:13] Henry Eight. 亨利八世
[26:15] You think his accomplice sent it? 你认为是他的帮凶发的
[26:17] As Milverton’s fail-safe, he would be privy 作为米尔弗顿的同伙 他会亲自
[26:19] to all aspects of the operation. 督导这次犯罪的各个方面
[26:21] He possesses the same prurient material that Milverton did. 他有跟米尔弗顿相同的色情素材
[26:24] But instead of exposing it, as he was supposed to… 但是他没有像他应该的那样曝光材料
[26:27] He’s using it to take over the business. 而是利用这些材料接管了这桩生意
[26:30] Milverton’s murder has been all over 米尔弗顿的遇害消息在新闻上
[26:31] the news for hours now. 早已铺天盖地好几个小时了
[26:32] Henry Eight knows and doesn’t care. 亨利八世知道此事 但他不在乎
[26:37] Hmm. I can’t recall the last time I was so thankful 我都不记得我上一次我如此感激
[26:40] for the essential avarice of the human condition. 人类贪婪本性是什么时候的事了
[26:43] You’re happy about this? 你对此感到高兴吗
[26:44] Milverton’s plan has backfired. 米尔弗顿的计划事与愿违
[26:46] His fail-safe has shirked the duties for which he was hired. 他的同伙没有做他被雇来应做的事
[26:49] Which means, that for the moment, the secrets 这就意味着 至少现在来说
[26:52] of Milverton’s blackmail targets are safe. 米尔弗顿的勒索对象的秘密还没被泄露
[26:54] Abraham Zelner, as it turns out, was a pseudonym, 亚伯拉罕·泽尔内原来是个假名
[26:57] but I still think that the fat man 但是我依然认为杜克·兰德斯
[26:58] represented by Duke Landers is Milverton’s accomplice. 所代表的那个胖家伙就是米尔弗顿的共犯
[27:03] You’re gonna open up Lander’s files again. 你要重新翻看兰德斯的文件
[27:05] Only lead we have at the moment, so, yes. 这是目前我们唯一的线索 所以是的
[27:08] But not before tea. It’s gonna be a long night. 不过先喝杯茶 这会是个漫长的夜晚
[27:11] Thank you, Alfredo. You’ve been most helpful. 谢谢你 阿弗雷多 你帮了大忙
[27:19] Want to, uh, check in with you about tomorrow before I go. 我想在走之前跟你确认一下明天的行程
[27:25] We’re going to a meeting. 我们要去互助会
[27:26] You’re getting your chip. 你会得到你的徽章
[27:28] Yeah. 对了
[27:30] About that. Um… 关于那件事
[27:33] tomorrow’s not really good for me. 明天恐怕不方便啊
[27:34] Well, you’re working, I get it. But… 你要工作 这我理解
[27:37] your day is your day, man. 但我们说好了要去的 伙计
[27:38] I promise, it’ll only take a few minutes. 我保证就占用你几分钟时间
[27:41] Look, Alfredo… 听着 阿弗雷多
[27:43] it’s not the case, it’s the chip. 跟案件无关 是那个徽章
[27:46] I can’t accept it. 我不能接受
[27:48] I know that to most addicts 我知道对于大部分瘾君子来说
[27:49] it’s a treasured token. 徽章是个珍贵的象征物
[27:51] It’s a very tangible representation of the their 这是他们的努力与决心的
[27:53] hard work and determination, but… 有形的象征
[27:55] I’m not most addicts. 但我跟那些人不同
[27:58] To me it does not commemorate a period of success, 对我来说 它不是一段成功时期的纪念物
[28:00] but rather, the end of a period of great failure. 而是一段失败的人生的结束
[28:03] I failed when I abused drugs and 滥用毒品是我的失败
[28:06] I would really rather not be reminded of that fact. 我不愿意 再回想起这个事实
[28:12] I’m sorry if that’s how you see it. 很抱歉你是这么想的
[28:23] You know what I wish you got? 你知道我希望你明白什么吗
[28:26] Milestones like this one… 像现在这样的转折点
[28:28] they’re yours, but they’re not about you. 是你取得的 但不是为了你
[28:31] They’re about all the people who haven’t got there yet. 是为了那些还没有做到的人
[28:35] They see you do it, and they think why can’t I? 他们看你做到了 就会想为什么我不能
[28:39] You know, I know it’s hard, 我知道这很艰难
[28:41] but one of these days, you got to get over yourself. 但是总有一天 你要看开这些
[28:53] I believe I’ve uncovered the real identity of Henry Eight. 我相信我已经知道亨利八世的真实身份了
[28:56] It all starts with the corpulent Abraham Zelner. 这一切都源自胖胖的亚伯拉罕·泽尔内
[28:59] It was an assumed identity used for 这个化名曾经用来
[29:02] the expressed purpose of an obesity discrimination lawsuit. 提起过一起肥胖歧视诉讼
[29:06] When the airline that Zelner sued 当被泽尔内起诉的航空公司
[29:09] made its first lowball offer of settlement, he accepted. 第一次提出低价和解协议时 他接受了
[29:12] Probably because he knew that his false identity 可能因为他知道他的虚假身份
[29:14] would not stand up to scrutiny. 经不起仔细的推敲
[29:16] This started me thinking. 这让我想到
[29:18] What if he’d done it before? 他之前会不会也这么做过
[29:20] So, you think he sued other airlines? 所以你觉得他起诉过别的航空公司
[29:22] Airlines, theaters, restaurants. 航空公司 剧院 餐馆
[29:24] To the professional fat man, these businesses 对一个专业的胖子来说 这些就是
[29:27] are a veritable deep-fried buffet of nuisance lawsuits. 名符其实的要挟诉讼自助餐
[29:31] Each one, 每一个
[29:32] with a lucrative stream of income. 都带来了丰厚的收入来源
[29:35] I dove into the records of similar lawsuits filed 我暗中调查了在东海岸提出的
[29:37] on the East Coast and focused only on those 类似诉讼的记录 而且只专注于那些
[29:39] that resulted in quick “Go away” payoffs. 以尽快私了告终的诉讼
[29:43] Do you notice anything unusual about the names 你注意到这些原告的名字
[29:45] of these plaintiffs? 有任何异常的地方吗
[29:47] Abraham Zelner, Brad Yates, 亚伯拉罕·泽尔内 布拉德·耶茨
[29:48] Cory Xavier, Declan Winchell… 科里·泽维尔 迪克兰·温切尔
[29:51] The initials, 是首字母
[29:52] A.Z, B.Y., C.X., A和Z B和Y C和X
[29:55] D.W. They represent a pattern. D和W 这是种规律
[29:59] First name starts with an “A” and moves forward, 名字以A开头 然后按字母表顺序往后
[30:00] the last names starts with “Z” and moves backward. 姓以Z开头 然后反向往前
[30:03] I believe they were all assumed by one man; 我认为他们都是同一个人的化名
[30:06] the same man that Charles Milverton 即查尔斯·米尔弗顿在他的账簿里
[30:08] refers to in his ledger as Henry Eight. 称作亨利八世的那个人
[30:10] That’s great, but it still doesn’t tell us the real name. 太棒了 但这还是没告诉我们他的真名
[30:12] Nope. But it did help me find photographs 确实没有 但是这帮助我发现了
[30:15] of the plaintiffs in two of the nuisance suits. 这两起要挟诉讼中原告的照片
[30:18] One appeared in a Queen’s newspaper 一张出现在皇后区报纸上
[30:20] regarding the complaint of an Ethan Varner 是关于一个叫伊森·瓦纳的人
[30:22] against a tanning salon whose beds could not accommodate 抱怨一家日光浴会所的床无法容纳
[30:25] his prodigious girth. 他过人的腰身
[30:27] Four years ago, the rotund Stuart Bloom 四年前 又矮又胖的斯图尔特·布鲁姆
[30:31] sued a cineplex in Dover, Delaware 起诉特拉华州多佛的一家电影院
[30:32] for excessively small seats. He received a $50,000 payoff. 座位过小 他得到了五万美元的赔偿
[30:36] It’s the same man. 这是同一个人
[30:38] Stuart Bloom does not match the pattern. 斯图尔特·布鲁姆这个名字不符合规律
[30:40] Does not. Because I believe it was his first lawsuit. 确实不 因为我认为这是他的第一起诉讼
[30:44] You think that’s his real name? 你认为这是他的真名
[30:47] Abraham Zelner may not have a DMV record, 亚伯拉罕·泽尔内可能没有车管局记录
[30:51] but Stuart Bloom most certainly does. 但是斯图尔特·布鲁姆显然就有了
[30:54] He lives in Staten Island. 他住在斯塔腾岛区
[31:09] Mr. Bloom. 布鲁姆先生
[31:12] It’s so dark in here. 这儿太黑了
[31:27] What is it? 这是什么
[31:32] It’s cat litter. 这是猫砂
[31:43] I don’t think this was put down for cats. 我觉得这不是为猫撒的
[31:46] I think it was put down to absorb odors. 我觉得这是为了吸收气味撒的
[31:50] Very strong odors. 非常重的气味
[32:10] Captain Gregson, meet Stuart Bloom, 格雷森警监 来见见斯图尔特·布鲁姆
[32:12] aka Henry Eight, 也就是亨利八世
[32:13] aka Charles Milverton’s accomplice. 也就是查尔斯·米尔弗顿的同谋
[32:21] Looks like 看起来
[32:22] he’s been here about a week. 他已经在这儿躺了大概一周了
[32:25] Note the bruise pattern on his chest. 注意他胸部的瘀青
[32:31] Is that a boot print? 那是个鞋印吗
[32:33] Obviously the killer caught him unaware 很显然凶手出其不意地抓住了他
[32:35] as he drove his head beneath the water. 然后把他的头强行按入水下
[32:38] The body was too immense 尸体太大没法移动
[32:39] to remove, so rather than dismember him, 与其将他肢解
[32:42] Milverton left behind a decade’s worth of cat litter 米尔弗顿留下了足够用十年的猫砂
[32:45] to cover the stench of his decomposition. 来掩盖尸体腐烂的恶臭
[32:49] Wait a minute, you think Milverton did this? 等一下 你认为是米尔弗顿干的
[32:52] Why not Anthony Pistone? 为什么不是安东尼·皮斯通
[32:53] He killed Milverton. 他杀了米尔弗顿
[32:55] He would’ve had motive to kill Bloom, too, no? 他也有杀死布鲁姆的动机 不是吗
[32:59] The bruise on Bloom’s chest 布鲁姆胸部的淤青
[33:00] suggests a shoe size between a six and an eight. 说明凶手的鞋码在六到八号之间
[33:03] Milverton was a seven. 米尔弗顿穿七号的鞋
[33:06] Mr. Pistone a 12. 皮斯通先生穿十二号
[33:08] Also the cat litter spread about all over the place. 还有这地方撒满了猫砂
[33:11] It’s the same one that Milverton has in his home. 和米尔弗顿家里用的猫砂一样
[33:13] I recognize the scent quite vividly. 那种气味 我辨别得出
[33:14] We think if you run the credit cards, 如果你查下信用卡记录
[33:16] you’ll find that he purchased 就会发现他几周之前
[33:18] an unusually large amount of the stuff a couple weeks ago. 买了远超出正常量的猫砂
[33:20] Any idea why Milverton would kill his partner in crime? 知道为什么米尔弗顿要杀害自己的搭档吗
[33:24] Bloom wanted a raise? 布鲁姆想加薪
[33:25] I think the more pressing question, in my humble opinion, 恕我直言 我认为更紧要的问题
[33:27] if Mr. Bloom hasn’t taken over 应该是 如果不是布鲁姆先生
[33:29] the blackmailing business, then who has? 接管了勒索业务的话 那会是谁
[33:38] Well, this is a surprise. 这可真让人意外
[33:39] I would’ve thought you would’ve covered 我以为这面墙
[33:40] this wall with evidence by now. 会被你贴满证据呢
[33:42] I did. I took it down. 我贴了 又拿下来了
[33:44] Put it back up again. Took it down again. 再贴上去 再拿下来
[33:47] Not helpful, I take it. 对你没帮助 我明白了
[33:50] I’ve been through it all. So have you. 我已经深入考虑过 你也是
[33:52] I need new data to move forward. 我需要新的资料以继续调查
[33:56] I will take another look at it 我睡觉之前
[33:58] before I go to bed. 会再考虑一遍
[34:01] You were right about the sobriety chips that I ordered. 关于我被授予戒毒徽章的事你说得没错
[34:08] I was trying to get a rise. I was… 我是想引起你的注意
[34:11] trying to spark a conversation. 想跟你谈些事情
[34:24] I told Alfredo that I, I could not accept 我告诉阿弗雷多我不想接受
[34:27] my one-year chip 一周年徽章
[34:29] ’cause it would conjure memories 是因为它会唤醒我人生中
[34:32] of a period of failure in my life. 那段失败时期的记忆
[34:36] That’s not true. 我撒了谎
[34:40] I cannot accept my one-year chip 我无法在一周年纪念日时
[34:41] on my one-year anniversary because… 接受我的一周年徽章是因为
[34:45] it’s not my anniversary. 那不是我的一周年纪念日
[34:49] Are you saying you relapsed? 你是说你复用过毒品吗
[34:54] It was a while ago. It was before I met you. 很久以前的事了 在遇到你之前
[34:58] The day after I agreed to enter into rehab, 实际上 就在我同意入住
[35:00] as a matter of fact. 康戒中心的的第二天
[35:02] I had realized that my father was right. 我当时明白我父亲是对的
[35:06] I needed to repair myself. 我得戒掉毒瘾
[35:10] So I disposed of my drugs and destroyed my paraphernalia. 所以我处理掉毒品 毁掉了吸毒工具
[35:16] The next day I entered Hemdale. 第二天就住进了汉德尔
[35:21] The day after that… 但之后的一天
[35:23] I got sick. 我生病了
[35:24] And, uh, yeah, very sick. 很严重
[35:30] So I devised a way to leave without being detected. 我想出了偷溜出去的方法
[35:34] I got what I needed… 满足了我的需要后
[35:37] returned. 再溜回来
[35:42] And that was the last time I took drugs. 那才是我吸毒的最后一天
[35:47] Not the day before. 而不是之前一天
[35:53] Sherlock, I understand why you’re upset, 夏洛克 我明白你为什么沮丧
[35:57] but we’re talking about the difference of one day. 但这只不过相差一天
[36:00] It does not change what you did in the 364 that followed. 这并未改变在之后364天里你的努力
[36:10] I decided to stop using drugs, yes? 我已决定了不再吸毒
[36:13] I decided, me. 我决定了 我自己
[36:18] And then 24 hours later… 结果24小时之后
[36:26] It sounds like a mere detail… 听起来这只是纯粹的细节
[36:30] but I’m a man of details. 但我要求每个细节都完美
[36:32] And-and it, it matters to me. 这对我很重要
[36:39] Now, I know that I need to tell Alfredo, 我知道我得跟阿弗雷多谈谈
[36:42] but it’s, uh, proving difficult. 但很难开口
[36:47] And it just didn’t seem right to tell him before you. 而且感觉不应该在你之前先告诉他
[37:09] What is it? 怎么了
[37:10] Charles Milverton’s autopsy report, 查尔斯·米尔弗顿的尸检报告
[37:12] which I would happily consider new data 如果他被枪杀时
[37:13] were it not for the fact 我不在场的话
[37:14] that I was there when he was gunned down. 也许就会认为这是新资料了
[37:23] What? 怎么了
[37:24] Uh, when you said that 你之前提到
[37:25] Anthony Pistone stomped on Milverton’s face, 安东尼·皮斯通踩伤了米尔弗顿的脸
[37:27] I assumed it was all over, 我以为他整张脸都受伤了
[37:29] but according to this, there’s just damage to one side. 但看这些图片 伤只集中在一侧
[37:36] They’re gone. 不见了
[37:37] What are? 什么不见了
[37:38] His scars. There was patches of them here. 他的伤疤 原来这里有好几处
[37:41] Very distinctive. 非常独特
[37:44] Almost as though Pistone has targeted them. 就好像皮斯通是冲着它们去的
[37:52] Mr. Pistone, such a pleasure to see you again. 皮斯通先生 很高兴再次见到你
[37:55] I was so glad to hear that you made bail this morning. 听说你要今早要保释出狱 很为你开心
[37:58] Thanks. My attorney said you had 谢谢 我的律师说
[38:01] some more questions for me before I go home. 在我回家之前你想问我几个问题
[38:03] Yeah. Remind us, 我们想再问你一次
[38:04] when did you first identify Charles Milverton 你是什么时候知道查尔斯·米尔弗顿
[38:07] as your blackmailer? 就是勒索你的人
[38:10] A few nights ago, like I told you. 就前几天的事 我说过了
[38:13] We now have reason to believe 我们现在有理由相信
[38:14] that you actually crossed paths before that. 在那之前 你就和他认识了
[38:17] Charles Milverton was savagely beaten four months ago. 查尔斯·米尔弗顿四个月前曾受殴打
[38:20] He had to go to an ER. 伤情严重进了急症室
[38:22] He said he was mugged, which is why 他声称被抢
[38:24] the responding detectives took photographs, 所以办案的警探拍了照片留下来
[38:25] but we think he lied. 但我们觉得他在说谎
[38:27] He gave varying descriptions of his mugger to the police. 在描述劫犯特征时 他说法前后不一
[38:31] The doctor who treated him chalked that up to concussion, 虽然医生说是脑震荡的缘故
[38:34] but we think it was more than that. 但我们认为事实远非如此
[38:35] We think that he couldn’t tell the real story. 他无法说出实情
[38:38] Which was that you found him and beat him until he surprised you 其实你早就找上门报仇 毒打了他
[38:40] with an offer that you could not refuse: 但他的提议让你停住了拳头
[38:43] a piece of his blackmailing business. 就是让你在他的勒索生意中分一杯羹
[38:46] See these gashes, left temple? 看见他左太阳穴上的伤痕了没
[38:50] Now these wounds bear a striking resemblance 这跟你戒指上的图案
[38:52] to the emblem on your ring. 非常相似
[38:56] Milverton was left with these scars. 你知道米尔弗顿脸上的疤痕
[38:59] You knew this. 会对你不利
[39:00] So when the police closed in on you two nights ago, 所以前晚警察围住你的时候
[39:03] you trampled his face in a effort to obscure them. 你才会踩踏他的脸来消灭证据
[39:06] You want to guess how many of these are out there? 这种戒指大街上到处都是
[39:09] Mm. It’s interesting that you failed to mention 还有件有趣的事
[39:11] the other night that Karen is not your daughter, 你那晚并没有提到
[39:14] but your stepdaughter. 凯伦不是你亲生的
[39:15] According to your neighbors, you two fight a lot. 根据你邻居的口供 你们经常吵架
[39:19] You found Milverton months ago. 你几个月前就找到了米尔弗顿
[39:22] You intended to punish him, but he offered you 想要狠狠地惩罚他 但是
[39:25] a piece of his operation in exchange for his life. 他为求保命提出跟你合伙
[39:28] You needed the money. 而你正好需要钱
[39:30] You took him up on his offer. 于是答应了他的提议
[39:31] Charles now had two partners: 查尔斯这下有了两个同伙
[39:33] his fail-safe Stuart Bloom and you. 斯图尔特·布鲁姆和你
[39:36] Someone had to go. 但他只需要一个后援
[39:38] Milverton murdered Bloom. Maybe you put him up to it, 也许是受你逼迫 也许是他自己的主意
[39:41] maybe he did it of his own volition. 总之他杀了布鲁姆
[39:43] Either way, I suspect a fifty-fifty split wasn’t enough for you. 我猜五五分并没能满足你
[39:48] These are theories, Captain. You’re gonna need proof. 警监 光猜不行 你们得有证据
[39:51] I agree. Which is why we conducted a thorough search 我同意 所以今早我们对你的委托人
[39:55] of your client’s business and home this morning. 的办公室及住所进行了彻底搜查
[39:59] We found this laptop 我们在他的办公室
[40:02] at his office. 找到了这台笔记本
[40:04] It’s Milverton’s. 是米尔弗顿的
[40:05] You told me you smashed it. Threw it in a Dumpster. 但你说你把它砸烂扔进垃圾箱了
[40:09] Funny thing is we didn’t find it in your desk, 怪的是 笔记本不是在你的桌里
[40:10] but in your brother’s. 而是在你兄弟的桌里找到的
[40:13] He’s already confessed to being your partner, 他已经承认他像斯图尔特·布鲁姆帮
[40:16] the Stuart Bloom to your Charles Milverton. 查尔斯·米尔弗顿那样 做了你的同伙
[40:19] He was the one who sent Ken Whitman 你被抓的那天
[40:21] the new demand for money when 肯·惠特曼收到的勒索信
[40:22] you were in police custody the other day. 其实是他送的
[40:24] So it looks like you’ll be spending 看样子
[40:25] a few more decades in prison than you thought. 你得回牢里去再蹲上几十年了
[40:37] Change your mind? 改主意了
[40:40] I have not. 没有
[40:41] What are you doing here? 那你来干什么
[40:45] You okay? 你没事吧
[40:48] There’s something I’d like to discuss with you. 我有点事要跟你商量
[40:56] Hey. I didn’t hear you come in. 你什么时候回来的
[40:59] You know me, stealthy as a shadow. 你知道的 我一向来无影去无踪
[41:03] How’d it go with Alfredo? 跟阿弗雷多谈得怎么样
[41:06] Liberating. 被治愈了
[41:07] As you predicted. 你说得对
[41:10] I’m lucky to have him. 有他在是我的福气
[41:16] Look at the time. 时间到了
[41:17] Happy real anniversary. 周年快乐
[41:23] Regardless of the actual start date of my sobriety, 不管这什么纪念日是不是准确
[41:26] I still have no interest in public celebrations, 我对公共庆典 励志演讲
[41:28] speeches, encouragements or the bestowing of chips. 或是什么戒毒勋章授予仪式都不感兴趣
[41:32] I know. 了解
[41:38] Found it at a secondhand store. 在二手店买的
[41:41] It’s dark. It’s not just for anyone, but 暗黑系 不是谁都适合的
[41:44] I thought it was very you. 但我觉得很像你
[41:48] I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you. 我只想让你知道 我在想着你
[42:37] 夜林迷人幽静深 我却早已许诺言 路途遥远不能眠 路途遥远不能眠 –罗伯特·弗罗斯特
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme