时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, that right, Chris. | 是的 就是这样 克里斯 |
[00:02] | FEMA officials are now saying | 联邦应急管理局的官员现在说 |
[00:03] | if you can get out of the tri-state area | 如果你能够在暴风雨到达之前 |
[00:05] | before this storm gets here, you really should. | 离开这三个州 你就应该赶紧行动 |
[00:07] | The National Weather Service equating the severity | 国家气象局把这次东北风暴 |
[00:10] | of this Nor’Easter with a category three hurricane. | 定为三级飓风 |
[00:13] | – Now we’re already picking up. – Help! | -现在我们已经做好了应急措施 -救命 |
[00:15] | – Sustained winds right here around… – Help! | -盘踞在这周围的大风… -救命 |
[00:18] | Please, someone! | 快来人啊 救命 |
[00:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[00:26] | He mugged me. | 我被抢了 |
[00:27] | Here, come on. | 快 站起来 |
[00:33] | Let me see what happened. | 让我看看怎么回事 |
[00:35] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[00:36] | Just do as I say. | 只要你照我说的做 |
[00:37] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[00:41] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[01:18] | Hey, I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[01:20] | There was a run on the storm stuff, | 因为暴风雨 大家都在抢购 |
[01:23] | but I got, uh, bottled water, batteries, soup. | 不过我买到了瓶装水 电池 还有汤 |
[01:30] | Oh, hi. Um, I’m Joan Watson. | 你好 我是乔恩·华生 |
[01:33] | Ms. Hudson. | 我是哈德森女士 |
[01:34] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize we had a meeting. | 很抱歉 我忘记我们有预约 |
[01:37] | Oh, no, I-I’m not a client. | 不 不 我不是客户 |
[01:40] | I’m-I’m a mess. | 我真是一团糟 |
[01:43] | Oh, do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[01:46] | You know… | 你懂的… |
[01:48] | Love. | 都是爱情惹的祸 |
[01:51] | You know what, let me… let me put this stuff away. | 让我… 让我先把这收起来 |
[01:54] | Uh, can I get you some coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[01:56] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[01:58] | Maybe some tea. | 来点茶吧 |
[02:02] | White Darjeeling. | 大吉岭白茶 |
[02:06] | Ms. Hudson is a fascinating woman. | 哈德森女士非常有魅力 |
[02:07] | She has an Oxford don’s knowledge | 她拥有牛津大学教授那样丰富的 |
[02:09] | of ancient Greek, but she’s a complete autodidact. | 古希腊的知识 但她完全是自学成才 |
[02:13] | She consulted with me | 当我在苏格兰场时 |
[02:14] | for several cases I worked with Scotland Yard. | 她就和我一起咨询过很多案子 |
[02:16] | Of course, you had more than one case involving ancient Greek. | 当然 你有很多案子和古希腊有关 |
[02:19] | Well, it’s actually a very fitting field of study | 考虑到她以扮演女神为生 |
[02:21] | for Ms. Hudson, considering she makes her living | 这实际上是个非常适合 |
[02:23] | as something of a muse. | 哈德森女士学习的领域 |
[02:25] | Well, “Muse” is not a job title. | “女神”可不是工作头衔 |
[02:29] | Yet our Ms. Hudson consistently finds herself | 但是我们的哈德森女士发现自己始终 |
[02:31] | in the company of powerful men in crisis. | 与陷入危机里的强大男人为伴 |
[02:35] | A novelist who can’t quite finish his masterpiece here, | 比如一位小说家不能完成自己的大作 |
[02:38] | a designer abandoned by fickle inspiration there. | 一位设计师失去了变幻无常的灵感 |
[02:41] | Well, at some point these men must realize that Ms. Hudson… | 总有一天这些男人会意识到哈德森女士 |
[02:43] | Has a Adam’s apple, yes. | 是个男的 没错 |
[02:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:46] | It’s all rather complicated, I imagine, | 我想这都是相当复杂的 |
[02:48] | but life is infinitely stranger | 不过生活比人类能够创造的任何东西 |
[02:50] | than anything the mind of man could invent. | 都要绚烂无边 |
[02:52] | Cod liver oil? | 要来点鱼肝油吗 |
[02:54] | No. | 不了 |
[02:55] | And what is the fascinating | 哈德森女士到底在图书馆 |
[02:57] | Ms. Hudson doing in the library? | 做了什么让人神魂颠倒的事 |
[02:58] | She’s recovering from her latest romantic contretemps. | 她正在从自己最近的浪漫情伤中恢复 |
[03:03] | For the last year or so, Ms. Hudson has been | 在过去一年左右 哈德森女士一直是 |
[03:04] | the kept woman of a Davis Renkin of 3T Enterprises. | 3T实业戴维斯·瑞丁的情妇 |
[03:09] | I gather Mrs. Renkin | 我猜最近瑞丁夫人 |
[03:10] | recently found out about the arrangement. | 发现了丈夫的出轨 |
[03:12] | The salient detail is she’s been evicted | 因为 她是从瑞丁先生的临时住处 |
[03:14] | from Mr. Renkin’s pied-a-terre. | 被赶出来的 |
[03:16] | Nevertheless, there’s a blizzard on the way. | 不过 暴风雪要来了 |
[03:18] | She needed a place to stay. | 她需要个住处 |
[03:19] | Oh, so we have a houseguest now. | 所以我们现在家有贵客了 |
[03:21] | Yes, would you have advised I throw her out on the street? | 是的 你觉得我该把她扔到大街上了吗 |
[03:23] | Of course not, but you know, you have a lot of work | 当然不是 不过你知道的 你在尊重室友 |
[03:25] | to do on this whole roommate thing. | 这件事上还需下很大功夫 |
[03:26] | I mean, the polite thing would have been to ask | 我是说 礼貌的做法是在请她入住前 |
[03:28] | before inviting her into the house. | 知会我一声 |
[03:30] | You know, just like it’s polite | 就像你离开厨房前 |
[03:32] | to clean up after yourself in the kitchen. | 应该做好清洁一样 |
[03:34] | I clean the refrigerator once a month; that was our bargain. | 我每月清理一次冰箱 那是我们的约定 |
[03:37] | Yeah, and once a month, it is sparkling clean, | 是啊 每月一次 当时干净得闪闪发光 |
[03:39] | and the rest of the time, it is a science experiment. | 其他时候 就被当做了科学实验室 |
[03:41] | This is all rather diverting, | 这非常有趣 |
[03:43] | but I’m afraid it’s gonna have to wait. | 不过恐怕要等一下了 |
[03:44] | Captain Gregson needs our assistance | 格雷森警监要我们帮忙 |
[03:46] | investigating a homicide. | 调查凶杀案 |
[03:52] | You guys got here fast. | 你们来得可真够快的 |
[03:54] | L Train still running? | L号线还在运行吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, orderly shutdown commences at midday. | 是的 中午开始有序关闭 |
[04:01] | This is, uh, Frank Dempster. | 死者是弗兰克·丹普斯特 |
[04:03] | The cleaning crew found him at 5:00 this morning. | 清洁工在今天早上五点发现了他 |
[04:05] | He’d been dead for about three hours. | 他已经死了三个小时了 |
[04:07] | Thief was long gone, | 小偷早走了 |
[04:09] | and nobody saw nothing. | 没有任何目击者 |
[04:10] | Yeah, security footage is gone? | 安全录像也没了吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:16] | Well, no sign of forced entry, | 好吧 没有强行入室的痕迹 |
[04:19] | so Mr. Dempster let the murderer in. | 所以是丹普斯特先生让凶手进来的 |
[04:22] | He was shot right there, | 他在这被枪击中 |
[04:24] | dragged behind this station, | 然后被拖到这个后面 |
[04:27] | at which point… | 而那个时候 |
[04:37] | He wasn’t dead yet, | 他还没死 |
[04:39] | the guard. | 这个保安 |
[04:42] | He got off one shot before he took a second wound. | 在他再次被枪击前 他开了一枪 |
[04:44] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:45] | The height of the bullet lodged in the wall here | 卡在墙里的子弹的高度 |
[04:48] | and this blood splatter suggests | 还有血飞溅的痕迹表明 |
[04:49] | that Mr. Dempster’s final act | 丹普斯特先生最后的举动是 |
[04:53] | was blasting a hole through someone’s abdomen. | 狠狠地给了某人腹部一枪 |
[04:56] | A through and through like that | 像这样穿透身体的中枪 |
[04:58] | would require medical attention. | 一定是需要就医的 |
[04:59] | Yeah, we put the word out to all the hospitals | 好的 我们通知所有的医院 |
[05:01] | in the city; Red Cross storm shelters | 红十字风暴避难所 |
[05:04] | are gonna keep an eye out, too. | 让他们留意一下 |
[05:05] | You said the killer was a thief. | 你说凶手是小偷 |
[05:06] | What was stolen? | 什么被偷了 |
[05:08] | The hot new toy. | 炙手可热的新玩具 |
[05:09] | It’s supposed to come out at midnight tomorrow. | 原本是要在明天午夜发售的 |
[05:12] | I don’t know who lines up at midnight for a phone, | 真不知道有谁会在午夜排队买手机 |
[05:14] | but somebody didn’t want to wait. | 不过有人不想等了 |
[05:16] | They took the floor models | 他们拿走了展示品 |
[05:17] | then got about 200 from the supply room. | 然后从库房拿走了大约二百部 |
[05:19] | You’re looking for a group of thieves, | 你们是在找一个盗窃团伙 |
[05:20] | one may be a woman, and I suspect that “she” did the shooting. | 其中一个是女性 我想是”她”开的枪 |
[05:24] | This hair is synthetic. | 这头发是人造的 |
[05:26] | It comes from a cheap blond wig. | 是从一顶廉价的金色假发上掉下来的 |
[05:28] | Probably got stuck to the packing tape | 肯定是当他们打开Verzia 8的箱子 |
[05:30] | when they opened up a box of Verzia 8s to verify its contents. | 确定货物时 粘在了胶带上 |
[05:34] | Now, given the wig, | 现在 考虑到这顶假发 |
[05:35] | I suspect that murdering a security guard, | 我认为杀死保安 |
[05:37] | not part of the plan. | 并不是计划的一部分 |
[05:40] | You think she had help. | 你认为有人帮她 |
[05:41] | Well, hard to imagine her toting all those phones | 很难想象她能够在腹部中枪后 |
[05:44] | after being shot in the gut. | 还能负重带着那些手机 |
[05:45] | So I’d say two accomplices, | 所以 我想得有两个同伙 |
[05:47] | plus given the nature of parking in this neighborhood, | 再加上这附近的停车特点 |
[05:49] | a driver to help with the getaway. | 应该有一名司机协助逃跑 |
[05:53] | Just to be certain, | 不过确认一下 |
[05:54] | uh, you want my assistance in solving this? | 你想要我帮忙破案吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah, that a problem? | 是的 有问题吗 |
[05:58] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[06:00] | Due respect to Mr. Dempster, | 无意冒犯丹普斯特先生 |
[06:02] | this is a garden-variety robbery-homicide. | 但这是起普通的抢劫杀人案 |
[06:04] | You find the phones, you catch the killers. | 你找到手机 就能抓到凶手了 |
[06:05] | So it’s a bit… | 所以这有点… |
[06:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:13] | Hey, Captain, sounds like the whole city is dark. | 警监 好像是全城断电 |
[06:15] | We’re trying to figure out what’s going on. | 我们正在努力查清是怎么回事 |
[06:18] | Well, if I have to solve this in the Stone Age, | 如果要我在石器时代破案 |
[06:20] | I suppose it might be interesting after all. | 我想还是会很有趣的 |
[06:56] | Okay, we are on backup power. | 好吧 我们用的是备用发电机 |
[06:59] | That means essential functions only | 那就意味着只能启动必要设备 |
[07:01] | so we don’t overload the generator. | 不能让发电机负担过重 |
[07:03] | This is Denise Castor. | 这位是丹尼丝·卡斯特 |
[07:04] | She and our friends at FEMA | 她和我们联邦应急管理局的朋友 |
[07:05] | have come to our great city with a plan. | 已经为我们的城市制定了紧急预案 |
[07:08] | Um, sergeants, I want you to take a look. | 警司们 我希望你们看一下 |
[07:11] | I want you to divvy up your people | 把你们的人分成 |
[07:12] | between road closures and rapid response. | 负责封锁道路和紧急应答 |
[07:16] | Okay, so we’ve got just a few hours before this storm hits. | 离暴风雪袭击还有几小时 |
[07:19] | What I’m hearing out of Philly, | 从费城那边传来的消息看 |
[07:20] | it’s not pretty. | 情况不太乐观 |
[07:21] | The winds knocked out a power plant down there, | 强风使那边的发电厂 |
[07:24] | and tripped the whole northeastern grid. | 和整个东北部的电网都瘫痪了 |
[07:25] | So the power is not coming back, folks. | 所以无法恢复电力 同志们 |
[07:28] | Coordinated deployment just got that much more important. | 所以协调部署才显得更举足轻重 |
[07:30] | I don’t think that’s what they had in mind | 我可不认为他们讲的 |
[07:32] | when they said essential functions only. | “只启动必要设备”包含这个 |
[07:33] | This is essential; I’m conducting a murder investigation. | 这当然是必要的 我正在调查谋杀案 |
[07:36] | You’re browsing Instagram. | 你是在看Instagram |
[07:38] | Guys, i’m on rapid response as of now, | 伙计们 我现在负责紧急应答 |
[07:41] | but I managed to squeeze in a few calls on the murder case. | 但关于这件案子我打了几通电话 |
[07:44] | I talked to someone from Toshiwo, | 跟那家叫土光的 |
[07:45] | the company that makes the phones. | 手机公司的人谈了谈 |
[07:47] | Wasn’t good. | 情况不理想 |
[07:48] | Normally they’d be able to track down the missing batch | 一般而言某批手机失踪后只要 |
[07:50] | with GPS as soon as any of the phones got activated, | 一被激活他们就能用GPS追踪到 |
[07:52] | but the New York office is shut down. | 但纽约分公司现在停业了 |
[07:55] | Well, good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:56] | Thoroughly unnecessary, but good idea nonetheless. | 完全没必要 但仍是个好主意 |
[07:59] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:02] | Posted 45 minutes ago? | 45分钟前发的 |
[08:02] | 吃屎吧 衰人们 我提前一天就拿到了Verzia 8 | |
[08:04] | These guys work fast. | 这些人动作真快 |
[08:06] | It looks like there’s a line in the background. | 后面好像还在排队 |
[08:08] | That picture stamped with a location? | 这图有定位吗 |
[08:09] | It may as well be. | 没有也一样 |
[08:10] | You see the shadow? | 你看这阴影 |
[08:11] | Yeah, looks like a shadow. | 看起来是条阴影 |
[08:14] | Direct your attention to the curvature there. | 注意这里的曲度 |
[08:18] | The brutal postmodern sweep. | 惨不忍睹的后现代主义风格 |
[08:19] | That is the amphitheater at Columbus Park. | 这是哥伦布公园的圆形露天剧场 |
[08:21] | That is where they’re selling the phones from. | 那就是卖手机的地点 |
[08:25] | That’s the real thing, man. | 这可是真货 哥们儿 |
[08:27] | I can let you have it for $75. | 75美元卖给你 |
[08:34] | Good afternoon, we are employees of the NYPD. | 下午好 我们来自纽约警局 |
[08:36] | We need a few moments alone with this gentleman | 需要就失窃手机的案子 |
[08:39] | to discuss stolen cell phones. | 跟这位先生单独谈谈 |
[08:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[08:48] | Private Maggio, | 马奇欧大兵 |
[08:51] | you masterminded any slick burglaries recently? | 最近你干过什么盗窃的勾当吗 |
[08:54] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | No, I-I found these phones, man. | 没有 这些电话是我捡到的 |
[08:58] | Ain’t nothing wrong with selling them. | 卖了也不犯法吧 |
[09:01] | You found them? | 捡到的 |
[09:02] | Where? | 在哪 |
[09:03] | Uh, Katy’s, the bakery on Beach Street. | 毕琪街上的凯蒂面包房 |
[09:07] | The lady there gives me their old scones. | 那位女士会给我他们卖剩的烤饼 |
[09:10] | I’m out back, | 我正在外面 |
[09:11] | asleep in the alley, | 巷子里打盹儿 |
[09:13] | and I hear this boom. | 听到砰的一声 |
[09:15] | Sounds like something big getting throw in the dumpster. | 像是重物被扔进了垃圾箱 |
[09:18] | So I get up to check the old in-box, | 所以我起身去查看我的食物收件箱 |
[09:22] | and there’s all these phones right there on the bottom. | 结果在下面发现了这些手机 |
[09:25] | Hand to God. | 我发誓 |
[09:26] | Did you see who left them? | 看清是谁丢的了吗 |
[09:27] | Couple of big white dudes. | 几个高壮的白人 |
[09:29] | I only saw them from behind | 只看见他们 |
[09:31] | while they were running off down the alley. | 跑出巷子时的背影 |
[09:34] | Listen, your prices are too low. | 你卖得太便宜了 |
[09:37] | Residents of this neighborhood, they’d pay a bit more. | 抬高点这片区的居民也会买 |
[09:41] | Get yourself a room tonight. | 晚上开间房住吧 |
[09:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:46] | Wait, you’re just gonna leave the phones there? | 这些手机放着不管吗 |
[09:49] | Well, the killers didn’t care about them. Why should we? | 凶手都不在乎 我们干嘛在乎 |
[09:51] | No, the robbery of the phones was a distraction | 抢劫手机只是调虎离山 |
[09:54] | to put us off the scent of whatever | 转移我们的注意力 |
[09:55] | they were really there to steal. | 来掩盖他们真正的目标 |
[09:57] | Let’s get back to the Flatiron | 我们要在的士把路堵得水泄不通 |
[09:59] | before the taxis pack it in. | 之前赶快回到熨斗大厦 |
[10:01] | The latest advisory from the mayor’s office | 来自市长办公室的最新公告 |
[10:03] | is urging citizens to return to their homes immediately. | 市民请即刻回家 |
[10:07] | Hey, are you listening to this? | 你听到这个了吗 |
[10:10] | The advisory is for citizens. | 这是给市民的忠告 |
[10:11] | We are not citizens. | 我们不是市民 |
[10:13] | We’re detectives. | 我们是侦探 |
[10:16] | So if they weren’t the real target, | 如果手机不是真正的目标 |
[10:17] | what was, hmm? | 那什么才是呢 |
[10:19] | None of the other stores in the lobby were robbed. | 大厅里的其他商户都没被抢 |
[10:24] | Must have gone upstairs. | 他们一定上楼去了 |
[10:28] | But the stairs were locked. | 但楼梯上了锁啊 |
[10:31] | The guard’s elevator card was still in his jacket. | 保安的电梯卡还在他衣服里 |
[10:33] | You think they used it and then put it back? | 难道他们用完还放回去了吗 |
[10:36] | I think the thieves didn’t want us | 我认为他们想制造 |
[10:37] | to imagine they had access to any other floors. | 没到过其它楼层的假象 |
[10:40] | Don’t you have an app for that? | 你不是有个类似的应用软件吗 |
[10:41] | Power is at a premium, Watson. | 要省电啊 华生 |
[10:43] | Here. | 瞧 |
[10:48] | Note the shiny scratches. | 注意那些反光的划痕 |
[10:51] | Someone was jittery after they shot the guard. | 枪杀了保安后有人很不安 |
[10:54] | They made a real hash of it. | 弄得糟乱不堪 |
[10:56] | See if I can do any better, shall we? | 看看我能不能做得更好 |
[10:59] | Any luck, | 走运的话 |
[11:01] | and we’ll find similar scratches on another floor. | 我们还能在其它楼层发现类似的划痕 |
[11:05] | So, the killers picked the lock in the lobby, | 凶手们撬了大厅里的锁 |
[11:08] | they walked up 12 flights of stairs, they picked their way | 一路撬锁 爬了12层楼 |
[11:10] | into this foyer, all so they could gain access to… | 来到这间前厅 一切都是为了 |
[11:13] | An architectural firm. | 进入这家建筑公司 |
[11:15] | Mysteries abound. | 谜团众多 |
[11:16] | Answers reside within. | 答案就在里面 |
[11:19] | Want to give it a go this time? | 想试试身手吗 |
[11:22] | Called the police, | 我已经报警了 |
[11:22] | and we don’t have anything to loot. | 我们也没什么东西值得抢 |
[11:24] | We’re not here to loot you; we are the police. | 我们不是来抢劫的 我们正是警方 |
[11:26] | Let me see your badge, then. | 那把警徽给我看 |
[11:27] | Well… we’re with the police. | 我们是跟警方共事 |
[11:30] | Look, we need to come in. We mean you no harm. | 我们需要进去调查 不会伤害你 |
[11:33] | And if you intend to defend yourself | 而且你想用那把刀自卫的话 |
[11:34] | with that knife, you’re holding it all wrong. | 那你持刀的方式完全错了 |
[11:36] | My associate, Ms. Watson, she holds several black belts. | 我的同事华生小姐 是黑带高手 |
[11:40] | I just figured, go camp out at the office, | 我估摸着干脆来公司 |
[11:42] | you know, get some work done. | 扎营干点活儿 |
[11:44] | It’s nice, I’ve had the | 挺爽的 今早我来的时候 |
[11:45] | place to myself since I came in this morning. | 就只有我一个人 |
[11:46] | Hey, we should really hurry it up; it’s getting bad out there. | 我们得快点 外面天气越来越糟了 |
[11:50] | Listen, man, I’m telling you, | 哥们儿 听着 |
[11:51] | I haven’t seen anything out of place since I got here. | 我来之后这儿的东西就没丢过 |
[11:53] | The computers and stuff, they’re all here. | 电脑什么的都在 |
[11:57] | That’s not what they were after. | 他们不是在找那些 |
[11:59] | These drawers not normally empty? | 这些抽屉通常不是空的吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah, no way, we’re seriously crimped for space. | 不可能 我们东西多得没地放呢 |
[12:03] | Then they stole blueprints. | 那他们是偷了蓝图 |
[12:05] | So they killed a security guard and stole a bunch | 所以他们杀了保安 |
[12:06] | of smartphones as a smoke screen so that | 偷了一堆手机作为烟雾弹 |
[12:08] | we wouldn’t know that they wanted a drawerful of blueprints? | 就是为了掩盖偷一抽屉蓝图的实情 |
[12:10] | Interesting, isn’t it? | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[12:12] | Squatter, we need to know what the numbers | 蹲点男 这些号码是什么意思 |
[12:14] | 9-2-A-U-5 9-2-Alpha-Uniform-5 | |
[12:16] | to 9-4-Gulf-Yankee-2-3 mean. | 到9-4-G-Y-2-3 |
[12:19] | It’s year and job code. | 是年份和工程的代码 |
[12:21] | Everything’s listed online, but, you know, the system’s down. | 所有信息网上都有 但你也知道没电 |
[12:23] | We do keep all the plumbing | 但我们会把管道和电气规划的 |
[12:25] | and electrical specs in the brown cabinets over there. | 信息存放在那只棕色的柜子里 |
[12:27] | I need the ones that correspond | 给我与这些失窃蓝图相对应的文件 |
[12:28] | to these missing blueprints so I can see what was stolen. | 这样我就知道他们偷了什么 |
[12:30] | I can’t just give you all of… | 我不能就这么给你所有的 |
[12:31] | Tell me, do your employers | 告诉我 你的老板会轻饶你这种 |
[12:33] | look kindly on vagrancy, do they? | 居无定所跑来公司避难的人吗 |
[12:39] | Aw, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[12:41] | Do you want to know what helps? | 想知道该怎么弄吗 |
[12:43] | You just make a little tepee out of the kindling, | 你只用把引火柴的一端削成圆锥型 |
[12:46] | and it acts like a chimney. | 它的作用就跟烟囱一样 |
[12:49] | Do you mind if I… | 你不介意我来 |
[12:51] | Oh. Please. | 求之不得 |
[12:59] | Hey, I think your phone is ringing. | 你的电话好像在响 |
[13:01] | Oh, that’s Davis. | 是戴维斯打来的 |
[13:03] | He won’t stop until the cell phone towers go down. | 信号发射塔不倒他就不会停 |
[13:07] | The guy who kicked you out? | 是那个把你赶出来的男人吗 |
[13:09] | He said he made a mistake. | 他说他犯了错 |
[13:12] | He said he wants me back. | 想让我回到他身边 |
[13:14] | But… he just wants to stick me in some walk-up, | 但他只想让我整天独守空闺 |
[13:19] | give me a clothing allowance. | 给我点买衣服的零花钱而已 |
[13:21] | I think it’s fair to expect more than that from a relationship. | 谈恋爱期待多一点没什么不对 |
[13:28] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[13:29] | Merit badge. | 我得过荣誉徽章 |
[13:29] | 荣誉徽章 用来表彰优秀的童子军 | |
[13:31] | Baby! I know you’re in there! Now… | 宝贝儿 我知道你在里面 |
[13:33] | It’s Davis. | 是戴维斯 |
[13:38] | I know she’s here. | 我知道她在这儿 |
[13:40] | I just need to talk to her. Please. | 我就想和她谈谈 拜托了 |
[13:42] | I think you should go home. | 我觉得你该回家去 |
[13:44] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[13:45] | I’ll leave her this time, I swear. | 这次我一定离开她 我发誓 |
[13:50] | It’s okay. | 让他进来吧 |
[13:56] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[13:58] | I take it Mr. Renkin has come a-courting? | 我猜瑞丁先生是来献殷勤的 |
[14:00] | So you noticed? | 那你是注意到了 |
[14:02] | Why are you hiding in here? | 你为什么藏在这儿 |
[14:04] | Oh, be careful, I heated some very large rocks on our grill. | 小心点 我用烤架加热了一些巨号石头 |
[14:06] | They’re in here for warmth. | 放在这里取暖 |
[14:08] | Well, there is a fire downstairs. | 楼下生了火 |
[14:09] | There’s also a lovers’ tiff, and I need to work. | 还有小情人在拌嘴 而我要工作 |
[14:12] | Now, these electrical schematics | 这些电气图纸和 |
[14:14] | match the blueprints that were stolen. | 被偷了的蓝图完全吻合 |
[14:16] | Presumably, one of these places | 据我推测 其中之一会是 |
[14:18] | is a target for the thieves. | 那些小偷的目标 |
[14:19] | But viewed as a whole, they comprise an incredibly mundane | 但从整体看 这些客户非常 |
[14:22] | roster of clients. | 平凡无奇 |
[14:24] | Unless the thieves are angling to steal onesies from a Baby Gap, | 除非那些贼想从盖普童装店偷婴儿连体衣 |
[14:27] | very difficult to see what they’re after. | 不然很难发现他们要找什么 |
[14:28] | Listen, if you’re gonna be up for a while, | 听着 如果你要熬会儿夜 |
[14:29] | will you keep your ears open, because I don’t know | 能不能注意听着点 因为我不知道 |
[14:32] | if those two are making up or breaking up forever. | 楼下那两位是要和好呢 还是一刀两断 |
[14:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:39] | Hot rock. | 被石头烫了 |
[14:44] | Come on, rise and shine. Got to get going. | 快点 太阳晒屁股了 该出发了 |
[14:47] | There’s a blizzard. | 外面暴风雪肆虐呢 |
[14:48] | Yeah, you should put on layers. | 对 所以你该多穿点 |
[14:49] | Now, come on, please, time to get dressed. | 拜托快点 该穿衣服了 |
[14:51] | It’s not exactly gonna happen with an audience. | 有人围观我怎么穿衣服 |
[14:55] | Are we fleeing from the scene of a murder? | 我们是要逃离谋杀现场吗 |
[14:57] | Because Ms. Hudson and her boyfriend | 因为哈德森女士和她男朋友 |
[14:59] | were up half the night yelling at each other. | 一直对吼到半夜 |
[15:01] | They’ve progressed to the “Quiet conversation” stage. | 他们已经进展到了”静默谈话”阶段 |
[15:04] | Ms. Hudson assures me | 哈德森女士向我保证 |
[15:05] | he will be leaving within the hour. | 他会在一小时内离开 |
[15:06] | Now, I have ascertained which building | 现在 我确定了那些贼下一个 |
[15:08] | designed by Masslin & Associates the thieves intend to hit. | 打算光顾哪个由玛丽森合资公司设计的建筑了 |
[15:11] | The answer is: none. | 答案是 一个也没有 |
[15:13] | It seems like a conversation that can wait until I’m clothed. | 这个你可以在我穿好衣服后再说的 |
[15:16] | When I was reviewing the accounting files, | 我在看这些文件时 |
[15:18] | I noticed that several of the stolen blueprints | 注意到一些被偷走的蓝图里 |
[15:20] | lacked the accompanying plumbing schematics. | 没有随附的管道示意图 |
[15:23] | These are jobs that Masslin & Associates bid on but didn’t get. | 这都是玛丽森合资公司参与竞标却没有成功的 |
[15:26] | One of particular note. | 其中有个需要特别注意的 |
[15:27] | A classified government job– an addition to an existing | 一个机密的政府工作 是现有政府大楼的 |
[15:30] | – government building– administered by the GSA. – What is that? | -附属建筑 由GSA管理 -那是什么 |
[15:34] | It’s the government’s thrilling General Services Administration. | 是政府的总务管理局 |
[15:37] | Now, architects approved to bid on the addition, | 现在 已经批准建筑公司对此附属建筑进行竞标 |
[15:40] | they had access to the building’s original plans. | 他们能获得那个建筑的原图纸 |
[15:42] | These plans were the real prize the thieves were after. | 那些图纸才是贼想偷的东西 |
[15:46] | So, what building are they planning to hit? | 那他们打算袭击哪栋建筑呢 |
[15:49] | EROC. That’s an acronym: | EROC 这是个简写 |
[15:51] | East Rutherford Operations Center. | 全称是东卢瑟福运营中心 |
[15:52] | It’s a cash depository and processing center for… | 这是个现金存托和处理中心 |
[15:55] | the New York branch of the Federal Reserve, | 为美联储在纽约的分支服务 |
[15:58] | home to the largest cash vault in the world. | 是世界上最大的现金金库 |
[16:01] | I do not think for a minute the timing is an accident. | 我压根不认为作案时间是个巧合 |
[16:04] | The thieves intend to use the storm as a cover | 那些贼专门借暴风雪作掩护 |
[16:06] | and strike when security is at dangerously depleted levels. | 并在安全系统最薄弱的时候进行作案 |
[16:10] | – So they were waiting for a storm? – Yes. It’s quite clever. | -那他们是在等暴风雪了 -是的 这很精明 |
[16:14] | I mean, global weather patterns | 我是说 现在全球的气候形态 |
[16:16] | are producing more and more powerful storms. | 正产生更多更强力的风暴 |
[16:18] | You have a list of targets | 你能有一打的城市和 |
[16:19] | and cities that are likely to be struck. | 目标可以袭击 |
[16:21] | You have a plan in place when the weather strikes. | 你制定好计划 然后等待天气的配合 |
[16:23] | The ensuing chaos when police are otherwise engaged– | 警察要处理接踵而至的各式混乱 |
[16:26] | ideal time for a robbery. | 抢劫的完美时间 |
[16:27] | Oh, good, you’re ready. | 很好 你穿好了 |
[16:31] | Did you call Captain Gregson yet? | 你给格雷森警监打电话了吗 |
[16:33] | I lost cell phone service at 3:00 A.M. | 半夜3点就没有手机信号了 |
[16:34] | The landline is down as well, | 座机也罢工了 |
[16:36] | and I cannibalized the echo board on my CB radio | 而我上周为了做一个实验 |
[16:38] | for an experiment last week, | 拆掉了对讲机的回声板 |
[16:39] | so we have no way to contact the police. | 所以现在没法联系警察 |
[16:42] | We know that this team is capable of murder when provoked. | 我们知道了这个团伙被激怒时会杀人 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna have to stop this ourselves. | 我们要去阻止他们 |
[16:48] | Hold on. How are we gonna stop it? | 等一下 我们怎么阻止他们 |
[16:50] | I don’t know– I’ll think of something on the way. | 我不知道 路上我会仔细想想的 |
[16:51] | It’s a long trek to East Rutherford. | 去东卢瑟福可是长途跋涉呢 |
[17:32] | Hello. Sorry. Shouldn’t you be plowing? | 你好啊 抱歉 你现在不用铲雪吗 |
[17:34] | I’m on standby. Who the hell are you? | 我在待命 见鬼的你是谁啊 |
[17:36] | My name’s Sherlock Holmes. | 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[17:38] | This is my associate, | 这是我的同事 |
[17:39] | Joan Watson. | 乔恩·华生 |
[17:41] | We’re assisting the NYPD | 我们在协助纽约警方办理 |
[17:42] | with a matter in East Rutherford, New Jersey. | 一件在新泽西东卢瑟福市的案子 |
[17:45] | Why is the NYPD helping with something in Jersey? | 为什么纽约警方会参与泽西州的案件 |
[17:47] | It’s a bit complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[17:49] | Well, do you mind if we come in, | 能不能让我们进去呢 |
[17:50] | just to escape this bone-freezing agony? | 外面冻入骨髓了 |
[17:53] | – Come on. – Thank you. | -来吧 -谢谢 |
[18:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | – Hey, hey, I was listening to that. – Right. | -喂 我正在听呢 -很好 |
[18:07] | Would you raise the police? | 你能联系到警方吗 |
[18:08] | We need to speak to the 11th precinct, please. | 我们要和11区对话 拜托了 |
[18:11] | It’s rather urgent. | 事情紧急 |
[18:13] | Breaker Nine, this is Pam | 断入者9号 这里是 |
[18:15] | calling from a plow truck in Greenpoint. | 位于绿点铲雪车上的”梅花J” |
[18:17] | I need police dispatch, 11th precinct. | 我需要致电警方 第11区 |
[18:22] | On the line for a bear with ears. Come back. | 来个熊孩子带耳朵听着 快回来 |
[18:24] | Your CB handle is “Pam”? | 你的无线电代号是梅花J |
[18:27] | Copy, Pam. This is the 11th precinct. | 已收到 梅花J 这里是11区 |
[18:29] | You’re on the emergency channel. State your business. | 已接入应急频道 说明你的事务 |
[18:32] | This is Sherlock Holmes, guest of Pam | 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 梅花J的客人 |
[18:34] | and consultant with NYPD. | 纽约警局的顾问 |
[18:37] | Need to speak with Captain Gregson. | 我要和格雷森警监说话 |
[18:40] | I can’t put you on with Captain Gregson, sir. | 先生 我不能替你接入格雷森警监 |
[18:42] | He’s not here at the station. There’s a storm. | 他不在警局里 有暴风雪来了 |
[18:45] | A storm, you say? | 你说 暴风雪 |
[18:46] | We shall be on the lookout. | 我们该当心了 |
[18:49] | Could you give him this message? | 能给他留个消息吗 |
[18:51] | Fairly certain E-R-O-C will be robbed today. | 万分肯定EROC今天会遭抢劫 |
[18:56] | Connected to security guard murder. | 和保安被杀案有关 |
[18:59] | Sherlock Holmes. Over. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 结束 |
[19:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:03] | We need to get to East Rutherford, New Jersey. | 我们要去新泽西的东卢瑟福 |
[19:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought the whole reason | 等等 我以为我们离开房子的 |
[19:07] | we left the house was because we could not reach the police. | 唯一原因是我们无法联系到警察 |
[19:09] | Well, we have no idea if they’re going to get the message. | 我们不知道警察会不会收到这消息 |
[19:12] | Or if the authorities can seem to spare the manpower | 就算奇迹发生 他们收到了消息 |
[19:14] | if, by some miracle, they do get the message. | 也不知道能否腾出人手 |
[19:15] | And we don’t even have any proof. No, | 我们什么都无法确定 |
[19:16] | the most sensible course is | 最明智的是 |
[19:17] | – for us to go to EROC ourselves. – And do what? | -我们自己去EROC -去做什么 |
[19:21] | What if there are 50 commandos | 如果有50名突击队员 |
[19:22] | – shooting up the place? – Well, I have my whistle. | -埋伏在那儿呢 -我带了哨子呢 |
[19:24] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen next! | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[19:26] | That’s what makes this an adventure. | 这的确冒险 |
[19:28] | But someone has to try and race ahead and warn the guards. | 但必须有人试着去警告那些保安 |
[19:30] | So, Pam, very sorry to do this, but we’re commandeering | 所以 梅花J 很抱歉 但我们代表 |
[19:33] | this vehicle on behalf of the NYPD. And let’s go. | 纽约警方征用这辆车了 我们走吧 |
[19:36] | You, get out. | 你 出去 |
[19:37] | You, I can give a ride home to if you want. | 你 如果你想回家 我可以送你一程 |
[19:40] | All right, forget the commandeering. | 好吧 忽略征用什么的 |
[19:43] | Let’s just call it a rental, shall we? | 我们直接租用你的车 可以吧 |
[19:53] | – Vince? – Yeah. | -文森 -是我 |
[19:54] | Yeah. Detective Bell. | 我是贝尔警探 |
[19:55] | I radioed in a little while ago. | 刚才我用无线电呼叫了这里 |
[19:57] | – Uh, I think we spoke. – I double-checked. | -我想我们聊过 -我仔细检查了 |
[19:59] | We haven’t had a gunshot victim in two weeks. | 两周内 我们都没有枪击受害者 |
[20:02] | Right. No, | 好吧 不 |
[20:03] | but here’s the thing, none of the hospitals | 问题在于 在枪击现场附近的 |
[20:05] | near the shooting had anybody come in, | 医院都未接收病人入院 |
[20:07] | so now I’m just making the rounds looking for a patient | 所以现在我四处探访 找一个 |
[20:09] | with any kind of abdominal wound. Thought maybe | 腹部上有伤口的病人 |
[20:11] | the person I’m looking for came in with a different story. | 可能我要找的人不是这么解释受伤原因的 |
[20:14] | Well, it’s hard to explain you got a bullet wound | 但你不能用从楼梯上摔下来 |
[20:16] | by falling down the stairs. | 来解释你的枪伤啊 |
[20:18] | Give me a break, man. | 帮我查查吧 兄弟 |
[20:18] | I got 20 minutes off from snow patrol. | 我20分钟后就要回去继续雪地巡逻了 |
[20:29] | We do have one young woman. | 我们的确有个年轻姑娘 |
[20:31] | She’s about to be discharged. She was stabbed. | 她快出院了 是被刺伤的 |
[20:34] | Alysa Darvin. | 阿丽莎·达文 |
[20:36] | I’m decent. | 我穿着衣服呢 |
[20:39] | Ms. Darvin? | 达文女士 |
[20:40] | Detective Bell, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的贝尔警探 |
[20:42] | Oh. I thought you were a nurse. | 我还以为是护士呢 |
[20:45] | They keep stopping by trying to talk me out of leaving. | 他们不停过来劝我不要出院 |
[20:47] | Yeah, why are you leaving? | 那你干嘛急着出院呢 |
[20:49] | No health insurance. Nobody can say for sure | 没医保啊 要是我待到 |
[20:51] | that they won’t charge me | 暴风雪结束 |
[20:52] | if I stay through the storm, so… | 没准他们就要收我钱了 所以 |
[20:55] | I’m all stitched up. | 反正我伤口缝好了 |
[20:58] | So, is this good news? | 你要告诉我好消息吗 |
[20:59] | You guys find the bastard? | 你们抓到那混蛋了 |
[21:03] | Well… the mugger. | 就是那个抢劫犯 |
[21:06] | The guy who stabbed me. | 刺伤我的那家伙 |
[21:07] | No, sorry. This is about something else. | 不 抱歉 我来是为了别的事 |
[21:12] | Parking tickets? | 停车罚单吗 |
[21:13] | No, no, you’re not in any trouble. I just… | 不不 你没惹什么麻烦 我就是 |
[21:16] | You mind if I take a look at your chart? | 你介意我看看你的病历吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 看吧 |
[21:24] | Two lacerations. | 两处撕裂 |
[21:26] | Ouch. | 真疼啊 |
[21:27] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能跟我说说事发经过吗 |
[21:28] | Well, uh… okay. Well, um, | 好吧 就是 |
[21:31] | this guy with a beard, he steps out with a kitchen knife. | 这家伙留着胡子 拿把水果刀拦住我 |
[21:34] | I gave him my purse, but… | 我把钱包给他了 但 |
[21:37] | he said I was mouthy. | 他说我太多嘴了 |
[21:38] | You have a… | 你外套上 |
[21:40] | blond hair on your coat. | 有根金色头发 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I loaned it to my friend last week, so… must be hers. | 我上周把衣服借给朋友了 肯定是她的 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:59] | Just one more question. | 还有个问题 |
[22:01] | What hurt worse, getting shot or letting your friend stab you | 哪个更疼些 被枪击 还是为掩盖伤口 |
[22:05] | to disguise the wound? | 让你的同伙刺伤你 |
[22:06] | What? | 什么 |
[22:08] | You see that? | 看到这个没 |
[22:10] | It’s melted. | 融化了 |
[22:11] | Real hair doesn’t do that. | 真发不会这样 |
[22:13] | It came from a wig. | 这是假发上的 |
[22:14] | Like the one you were wearing | 就是你昨晚枪杀保安时 |
[22:15] | when you shot a security guard last night. | 戴的那种 |
[22:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[22:20] | Right. Well, since you’re checking out anyway, | 好吧 反正你也要出院了 |
[22:23] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist on giving you a ride. | 恐怕我要坚持送你一程了 |
[22:29] | So, you’re with the NYPD | 所以你们跟纽约警察工作 |
[22:32] | but you’re not cops. | 但你们又不是警察 |
[22:33] | How does that work, exactly? | 这关系到底是怎么回事 |
[22:35] | We met your price, Pam. | 我们付你钱了 梅花J |
[22:36] | I assumed it included freedom from small talk. | 我以为这样就不必和你胡侃了 |
[22:43] | He gets carsick, like a six-year-old. | 他跟六岁小孩一样会晕车 |
[22:47] | We consult. | 我们是顾问 |
[22:49] | Oh, I got a bar; I’m gonna try the home line, | 我有一格信号了 我试试家里座机 |
[22:50] | see if the landlines are working now, maybe. | 没准现在座机可以打电话了 |
[22:54] | Why on earth would you call our house? | 你干嘛要打电话回家 |
[22:55] | Well, because every time I call the police I get a weird signal. | 因为只要我打去警局信号就很差 |
[22:57] | I just want to make sure that | 我只想确保 |
[22:58] | Davis is out of the house and Ms. Hudson is okay. | 戴维斯离开了我们家 哈德森女士也没事 |
[23:00] | The number you have dialed is not in service. | 您拨叫的用户不在服务区 |
[23:03] | Please check the number and try again. | 请核对号码 稍后再拨 |
[23:06] | The number is out of service, | 电话不在服务区 |
[23:08] | and it is not because of an emergency. | 而又不是因为紧急状况 |
[23:09] | Do you have any idea why that would be… | 你知道可能是为什么… |
[23:12] | Did you not pay the phone bill? | 你不会没付电话费吧 |
[23:14] | In this day and age a landline | 在现在这个年代固定电话 |
[23:15] | is like an appendix or a vestigial tail. | 就像是阑尾或退化尾 |
[23:19] | I don’t know why you care anyway. | 真不明白你在意它干嘛 |
[23:20] | Yesterday you complained when I took Ms. Hudson in. | 昨天我让哈德森女士来家里住你还抱怨来着 |
[23:22] | Yesterday I was upset because you brought a stranger | 昨天我生气是因为你没经过我同意 |
[23:23] | into our shared living space without asking. | 就带个陌生人来我们共同的居所 |
[23:25] | Today she’s no longer a stranger. | 今天她已经不是陌生人了 |
[23:27] | I like Ms. Hudson. | 我挺喜欢哈德森女士的 |
[23:28] | You know, she’s lost. She’s just trying | 她只是迷失了方向 想要找回 |
[23:30] | – to figure herself out. – You identify with her. | -生活的正轨 -你跟她产生共鸣了 |
[23:31] | – She’s like you were before you met me. – What? | -她现在就像你遇到我之前的样子 -什么 |
[23:33] | – Lost, trying to figure yourself out. – No, I reject | -迷失了方向 想要找回生活的正轨 -才不是 |
[23:36] | that analogy. I just want to help her. | 这类比不成立 我只是想帮她 |
[23:37] | I think it would be good if Ms. Hudson | 我觉得哈德森女士 |
[23:39] | learned to take care of herself, that’s all. | 该学会照顾自己 仅此而已 |
[23:43] | Well done, Pam. We’re here. | 干得漂亮 梅花J 我们到了 |
[23:53] | Little early for a plow, isn’t it? Still coming down. | 现在铲雪早了点吧 雪还在下呢 |
[23:57] | We’re not here to shovel snow. | 我们不是来铲雪的 |
[23:58] | There’s an emergency. | 是有紧急状况 |
[24:02] | You want to know why today’s your lucky day? | 想知道为什么今天是你的幸运日吗 |
[24:06] | Normally these tests don’t take any time at all. | 通常这些检测能很快出结果 |
[24:09] | But… we got no power. | 可是 现在停电了 |
[24:11] | Can’t run the test. | 不能检测结果 |
[24:15] | Means you have a little window to be smart here. | 所以你有机会做个聪明人 |
[24:18] | If you’re ready to tell me what I already know– | 如果你打算告诉我我已经了解的事实 |
[24:21] | that you killed Frank Dempster, | 你杀了弗兰克·丹普斯特 |
[24:23] | that you and your buddies stole 200 Verzia 8 phones– | 你跟你的同伙偷了200台Verzia 8手机 |
[24:26] | I’ll get a D.A. in here and cut you a deal. | 我就找个检察官来 协商减刑 |
[24:29] | You know what, why don’t you shove… | 你还是给我闭… |
[24:31] | Sorry to interrupt, but… | 抱歉打扰了 但 |
[24:34] | sounded like a no. | 看来是拒绝了啊 |
[24:37] | 万分肯定EROC今天会遭抢劫 跟保安被杀案有关 – 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 | |
[24:38] | So… let’s switch gears. | 那我们换个话题 |
[24:42] | Why don’t you tell us about EROC. | 你跟我们说说EROC吧 |
[24:46] | You say you’re with the NYPD, | 你说你是跟纽约警察共事的 |
[24:47] | but we can’t raise anybody on the radio to confirm that. | 但我们无法用无线电联系上他们证实 |
[24:50] | They’re a bit busy dealing with the storm of the century. | 他们正忙着处理大暴雪 分身乏术 |
[24:53] | Well, be that as it may, there’s no way | 就算是那样 我们也不能 |
[24:54] | we’re letting you past the control room. | 让你通过控制室 |
[24:56] | Nobody gets past the control room. | 没有人可以通过控制室 |
[24:58] | This entire facility is automated, Mr. Holmes. | 这里整间厂房都是自动化的 福尔摩斯先生 |
[25:01] | Most days, nobody’s allowed on the cash floor. | 通常情况下 所有人不允许进入印钞区 |
[25:04] | Automated vehicles– our AGVs– | 我们用自动化无人搬运车 |
[25:07] | they unload pallets of bills | 从运送存款的装甲车上 |
[25:09] | from the armored trucks that bring in the deposits. | 卸下货盘装运的钞票 |
[25:10] | Then they take them into the vaults | 然后送去金库 |
[25:12] | for processing and storage. | 进行处理和储存 |
[25:14] | It’s all commanded remotely from rooms like these. | 这一切都是从这样的控制室里远程操作的 |
[25:16] | There’s no way… no chance | 要直接进入金库 |
[25:19] | you could get into our vault directly. | 根本不可能 没门 |
[25:26] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[25:27] | Nothing. It’s all there and accounted for. | 没有 一切正常 |
[25:28] | 每小时操作报告汇总表 清点 | |
[25:29] | I just didn’t realize they were doing a sort today. | 我只是不知道今天要做清点 |
[25:32] | Steve, did you hear about this? Machines ran about 980. | 史蒂夫 你知道这事吗 机器清点了九亿八千万美金 |
[25:35] | An unscheduled, unsupervised sort | 计划外 无人监管地 |
[25:36] | of nearly a billion dollars run on auxiliary power. | 用备用电力清点了近十亿美金 |
[25:40] | Okay, yes, it’s weird, but… | 好了 我知道这很奇怪 但 |
[25:43] | nothing’s missing. | 没有任何损失 |
[25:44] | All the bills that ran through the machines are accounted for. | 所有经过清点的现钞都会入账 |
[25:47] | System’s tamperproof. | 系统不可能有人动得了手脚的 |
[25:48] | You destroy currency at this facility, do you not? | 你们也在这里销毁钞票 对吧 |
[25:50] | Sure, if a bill gets too worn out | 当然 要是钞票太破旧了 |
[25:52] | it gets sifted out and shredded. | 就会被筛选出来粉粹掉 |
[25:53] | Can we see where? | 能带我们去看看吗 |
[25:55] | The money’s already been shredded, has it not? | 反正钱都被粉粹了 你怕什么 |
[25:56] | Ms. Watson and myself are not here to steal confetti. | 华生女士和我可不是来偷纸屑的 |
[25:59] | Our processing machines read 70,000 bills an hour. | 我们的粉粹机每小时能处理七万张钞票 |
[26:03] | These bills are from this morning’s shred. | 这些是今早粉粹的钞票 |
[26:06] | Just under $33 million. | 差不多3300万美金 |
[26:09] | That’s about average for four hours. | 平均耗时四个小时 |
[26:10] | It’s all here. | 都在这里 |
[26:13] | Something was shredded here this morning, | 今早这里的确是粉粹了些东西 |
[26:15] | but it’s not U.S. currency. | 但并不是美国钞票 |
[26:17] | This is supposed to be cotton. | 这应该是棉质的 |
[26:19] | This is regular paper. This is fake. | 这就是一般的纸 是假的 |
[26:20] | – That’s not possible. – Well, you be sure to mention that | -怎么可能 -记得你在离职会谈时 |
[26:22] | in your exit interview. Yeah. | 一定要这么说 |
[26:25] | Well, it’s hard to say how the thieves got in, | 如果小偷没有偷到这里的设计蓝图 |
[26:28] | not without access to the blueprints they stole. | 很难想象他们怎么能进得来 |
[26:29] | But they got into your control room, | 但他们进入了这里的控制室 |
[26:30] | they looped the security footage, and they gave themselves | 让监控录像循环播放 然后完全 |
[26:33] | run of the place– they switched out the bales | 控制了这里 并用假钞票 |
[26:35] | that were meant to be shredded with fake currency. | 将本应被粉粹的真钞掉包 |
[26:37] | That doesn’t make any sense. If they got in, | 这完全讲不通啊 要是他们进来了 |
[26:38] | they could’ve taken as much as they wanted. | 可以想拿多少拿多少 |
[26:40] | But not without risking detection, | 但那样会有被觉察的风险 |
[26:41] | inviting a massive manhunt. If these bales | 引来大规模的追捕 如果这个粉粹包 |
[26:44] | had gone to the landfill as you’d intended, | 如你预期般被送去了填埋场 |
[26:46] | no one would even know there’d been a crime here. | 根本不会有人知道这里竟然被盗了 |
[26:48] | So we’re not trying to prevent a robbery; | 所以我们不是要阻止一场抢劫 |
[26:50] | we’re trying to find these people | 而是要在这些人 |
[26:51] | before they disappear with $33 million. | 带着3300万消失前 找到他们 |
[26:59] | It’s freezing out. | 这里冷死了 |
[27:01] | What are we looking at? | 我们到底在看什么 |
[27:02] | The thieves chose the most remote point of access to EROC. | 小偷们选择了EROC最偏远的入口 |
[27:05] | Look at this. See the discoloration there? | 看这里 看到污点了吗 |
[27:08] | Rather than break down the door, they’ve unscrewed the keypad, | 与其把门弄坏 他们把键盘取了下来 |
[27:10] | they wired in and then reattached it on their way out. | 接上电源线 出来时再把键盘固定回去 |
[27:13] | Left hardly a trace. | 几乎没有留下痕迹 |
[27:16] | We’re standing over a tunnel. | 我们脚下有一条地道 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:19] | Without question, | 毫无疑问 |
[27:20] | this was our point of ingress and egress | 这里就是他们把钞票 |
[27:22] | onto the property. | 运进运出的地方 |
[27:24] | Well, it looks like someone’s been smoking here. | 看起来有人在这抽过烟 |
[27:26] | You think it’s normally guarded? | 你觉得这里平常有人看守吗 |
[27:28] | Unless a massive storm | 除非超级暴风雪 |
[27:30] | forces them to work with a skeleton crew. | 迫使他们把人手精简到最少 |
[27:33] | You have to admire the ingenuity of the plan. | 不得不承认这个计划的精巧用心 |
[27:35] | If they hadn’t killed someone, | 要不是他们杀了人 |
[27:36] | I’d have half a mind to let them get away with it. | 我都有心放他们一马 |
[27:56] | They came out of EROC with | 他们从EROC运走了 |
[27:58] | $33 million in small bills. | 3300万美金 全是小额纸币 |
[27:59] | They loaded their haul into an ambulance– | 他们把战利品装上了一辆 |
[28:01] | American-made in the late ’90s. | 90年代末期美国造的救护车 |
[28:03] | They haven’t been gone more than an hour. | 他们离开还不到一小时 |
[28:06] | The driver had a lazy eye, | 开车的人一只眼睛有弱视 |
[28:08] | the other two met at basketball camp, | 另两个人在篮球训练营相识 |
[28:10] | and one has canine lupus. | 其中一个还患有犬类狼疮 |
[28:13] | You see how it feels? | 你知道这是什么感觉了吧 |
[28:15] | Just tell me how you know. | 告诉我你是怎么知道的 |
[28:17] | Well… just… | 好吧… |
[28:21] | These tire tracks, | 看这些轮胎印 |
[28:22] | they’re varying axle bases. | 车的轴距在不断变化 |
[28:23] | The front wheels, little bit closer together. | 前轮在逐渐地靠近 |
[28:25] | That is a very rare configuration. | 这是一种非常特殊的结构设计 |
[28:27] | It’s common only in ambulances | 一般只应用在救护车 |
[28:28] | and certain U-Haul-style box trucks. | 和U型厢式货车上 |
[28:30] | Now, if I was trying to make my way unimpeded | 而如果我想畅通无阻地通过 |
[28:32] | through a storm-locked area, | 因暴风雪封锁的地区 |
[28:33] | I’d rather be in an ambulance than a U-Haul. Wouldn’t you? | 我当然选救护车而不是货车 你说呢 |
[28:38] | Two inches of snow are falling every hour. | 每个小时的降雪深度是两英尺 |
[28:40] | Those tracks would be impossible to see, | 那些印痕很快就会看不见 |
[28:42] | unless they were here within what, the last 90 minutes or so? | 除非他们离开还不到一个半小时 对吧 |
[28:45] | Very good, Watson. | 推理得好 华生 |
[28:46] | And given the current conditions, | 而且根据目前的情况看 |
[28:48] | it’s not too late to catch them. | 现在去追他们还来得及 |
[28:52] | Do you know we have a satellite phone linkup | 你要知道我们和别国执法机构 |
[28:55] | to other law enforcement agencies? | 设有专门的卫星电话通道 |
[28:57] | It’s so we can stay in touch in case of emergencies. | 以保证我们能在紧急状况中保持联系 |
[29:00] | Alysa Darvin, the name you used at the hospital, | 阿丽莎·达文 你在医院用的名字 |
[29:03] | it’s an alias. You dropped it before. | 是个化名 你以前也用过这个名字 |
[29:05] | Your real name is Elle Bastin. | 你的真名是艾尔·巴斯丁 |
[29:07] | You were born in Marseilles. | 你在马赛[法国城市]出生 |
[29:08] | You got dual citizenship with arrests for larceny | 你有双重国籍 在德国和葡萄牙 |
[29:11] | in Germany and Portugal. | 都因盗窃罪被捕 |
[29:14] | Your husband, Ibn Casimir, was in on both jobs. | 你的丈夫 伊本·卡西米尔 也都涉案了 |
[29:19] | Is that why you won’t talk to us? | 所以你才不愿向我们交待吗 |
[29:21] | ‘Cause you’re married to a guy who decided, | 就因为你嫁给了一个就算你被枪击后 |
[29:24] | go ahead with the robbery after you got shot? | 还打算继续抢劫的男人 |
[29:27] | Elle… | 艾尔 |
[29:29] | tell us what he’s up to, | 告诉我们他的计划 |
[29:30] | where we can find him. | 还有在哪能找到他 |
[29:32] | Otherwise, you’re gonna eat a murder charge alone. | 否则 你将独自承受谋杀指控 |
[29:37] | You will never find my husband. | 你们永远找不到我的丈夫 |
[29:40] | Captain, sorry to interrupt. | 警监 抱歉打扰 |
[29:43] | There’s someone named Sherlock Holmes on the radio for you. | 有个叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯的人用无线电呼叫您 |
[29:45] | He says EROC’s already been robbed. | 他说EROC已经被抢了 |
[29:56] | You found the murderess? | 你们抓住女杀人犯了吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah, the murderess is name Elle Bastin. | 是的 她叫艾尔·巴斯丁 |
[30:00] | Detective Bell’s been talking to Interpol. | 贝尔警探联络了国际刑警组织 |
[30:02] | They say she’s got four plane tickets | 他们说她订了四张后天 |
[30:04] | booked out of BWI day after tomorrow; headed to Belize. | 从华盛顿国际机场飞往伯利兹城的机票 |
[30:09] | And on to a non-extradition country from there, I assume. | 我想他们会从那去一个没有引渡条约的国家 |
[30:12] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[30:13] | if they’re flying commercially | 如果他们要搭乘商用飞机 |
[30:14] | they will have to unload the money first. | 那就要先找地方把钱卸下来 |
[30:15] | $33 million in cash takes up enormous physical space. | 3300万现金会占用极大空间 |
[30:20] | At the moment, they’re carrying it in the back of an ambulance. | 目前 他们还把这些钱藏在救护车后车厢里 |
[30:22] | What was she carrying on her when you arrested her? | 你逮捕她的时候 她随身带了什么东西 |
[30:25] | Uh, not much. | 不多 |
[30:27] | She had a burner on her when I found her, | 我找到她的时候 她身上带着部抛弃型手机 |
[30:29] | but the texts are limited right now. | 不过里面发现的短信有限 |
[30:30] | Only managed to pull the last dozen numbers she dialed. | 只能找出她最近打过的几十通电话记录 |
[30:33] | You can use a reverse directory. | 你可以通过反向目录找 |
[30:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s not my first day, Holmes. | 那是当然 我不是新手了 福尔摩斯 |
[30:37] | I did. She mostly called friends and family. | 我找了 她大多联系的是家人和朋友 |
[30:40] | There were a couple to Oak Knoll out in Queens. | 有几通电话打到皇后区橡树山 |
[30:43] | Who did she call at the racetrack? | 她联系了赛马场的谁 |
[30:45] | A guy named Joseph Leseur. | 一个叫约瑟夫·勒泽的 |
[30:46] | He’s the Director of Thoroughbred Racing over there. | 他是那里纯种马赛马的主管 |
[30:49] | Well, Detective, what would you do if you had | 警探 如果你有数额庞大 |
[30:52] | an enormous amount of old, worn-out bills | 具有老式序列号的破旧纸币 |
[30:54] | with old serial numbers? | 你会怎么办呢 |
[30:55] | I would swap them out with nice new clean ones, | 要是我会一点一点换成 |
[30:57] | little bit at a time. | 崭新漂亮的钞票 |
[30:59] | Especially if I had a contact who worked | 尤其是在我有一个联系人 他经营着 |
[31:01] | in one of the largest-volume cash businesses there is. | 现金流量最大的生意的情况下 |
[31:04] | Tell me, can we get an address for Mr. Leseur? | 告诉我 能找到勒泽先生的住址吗 |
[31:17] | Who’s driving you around? | 谁送你们来的 |
[31:18] | Pam. | 梅花J |
[31:19] | So, what have you learned? | 你们查到什么了 |
[31:21] | Well, none of the, uh, neighbors spotted an ambulance | 没有邻居见到有救护车 |
[31:24] | driving up to Leseur’s house. | 开进勒泽的家 |
[31:27] | If they plan on coming here, they haven’t done it yet. | 如果他们计划来这 那应该还没到 |
[31:32] | Takes time to move $33 million around a paralyzed city. | 带着3300万在一座瘫痪的城市穿梭要花时间 |
[31:39] | Do you know where the term “stakeout” comes from? | 你知道”监控”这个词是怎么来的吗 |
[31:41] | No, but I’m guessing I’m about to find out. | 不知道 但我猜我马上就会知道了 |
[31:43] | All units, | 各单位注意 |
[31:43] | be advised that a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance | 一辆史岱文森纪念医院救护车 |
[31:45] | just passed the road closure and is driving east | 刚通过道路封闭口 穿过城市岛桥 |
[31:47] | across the City Island Bridge. | 往东行驶了 |
[31:49] | Copy that. Let them through. | 收到 让他们通过 |
[31:52] | We’ll arrest everybody after they pull up to Leseur’s place. | 我们等他们到勒泽家的时候再抓人 |
[32:01] | Hold it. | 慢着 |
[32:04] | Wait for the exchange. | 等他们交易了再收网 |
[32:13] | Detective, I think one of the EMTs | 警探 我觉得其中一个假冒的医务人员 |
[32:15] | just made me. I’m going in. | 认出我了 我要上去抓人了 |
[32:26] | Police! | 警察 |
[32:28] | Step away from the door. | 离开房门 |
[32:29] | Get on the ground now! | 趴到地上 |
[32:33] | What the hell are you guys doing?! | 你们要做什么 |
[32:34] | – Don’t move. You’re under arrest. – For what?! | -不许动 你们被捕了 -为什么抓我 |
[32:36] | We got a nonemergency call to this address. | 我们收到非急症求助电话 才来这的 |
[32:38] | You telling me you don’t have $33 million | 你有本事告诉我你们的救护车后面 |
[32:40] | in the back of that ambulance? | 没藏3300万美金吗 |
[32:41] | What?! Of course not! | 什么 当然没有 |
[32:56] | Stretcher, medical supplies. | 担架 医疗用品 |
[32:59] | Street value, maybe a few thousand, but hey, | 也许黑市上能卖几千块 |
[33:02] | it’s not like we’re busy today or anything. | 但我们忙乎一天不是为了这个 |
[33:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:09] | We’ve been duped. | 我们被耍了 |
[33:17] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[33:19] | We were waiting for a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance, | 我们在等史岱文森纪念医院救护车出现 |
[33:21] | and even though there was no emergency at Joseph Leseur’s house, | 尽管约瑟夫·勒泽家没有任何紧急情况 |
[33:24] | Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance showed up. | 史岱文森纪念医院的救护车却偏偏出现了 |
[33:26] | Now, that can’t be a coincidence. | 那不可能是巧合 |
[33:27] | So, taking odds, you think that | 要不要赌一把 |
[33:29] | Davis has shacked up with Ms. Hudson or not? | 戴维斯和哈德森女士同居了没- |
[33:32] | Uh, hey, listen. This was pretty fun. | 你们干的活挺有意思的 |
[33:35] | If you ever need, you know, a snowplow | 如果你们还有紧急情况 |
[33:37] | for hire again… | 要搭铲雪车的话 |
[33:39] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[33:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[33:58] | It’s spotless. | 简直一尘不染 |
[34:00] | Don’t hate me. | 别恨我 |
[34:01] | Hate you? I love you. | 怎么会恨 我爱死你了 |
[34:05] | How’s it arranged? | 这是怎么排列的 |
[34:06] | By subject matter, | 首先按主题 |
[34:07] | then by author. | 然后按作者排列 |
[34:09] | You start with hard sciences | 你从北墙的自然科学开始 |
[34:11] | on the north wall, and then you move clockwise | 绕房间的顺时针方向 |
[34:14] | around the room in descending order of academic rigor. | 以学术严谨性降序排列 |
[34:19] | That way, | 按这个规律 |
[34:20] | “Physics” by Aristotle is as far away | 亚里士多德的《物理学》放得离 |
[34:24] | from “You Can Learn Telepathy” by Morton Zuckerman as possible. | 莫顿·祖克曼的《你能学心灵感应》越远越好 |
[34:29] | That’s reasonable. | 那很合理 |
[34:31] | Oh, and I stacked your monographs | 我还整理了放在桌上的 |
[34:33] | that you wrote on your desk. | 你写的论文 |
[34:35] | I liked the one about queen bees. | 我喜欢那篇写蜂后的文章 |
[34:40] | I’m impressed. | 你太厉害了 |
[34:42] | I have a touch of OCD. | 我有一点强迫症 |
[34:44] | – Seems to flare up after a breakup. – Davis? | -似乎在分手之后爆发了 -戴维斯呢 |
[34:48] | He stayed over the first night, but… | 他第一天晚上在这过夜 不过… |
[34:52] | our thing wasn’t really healthy. | 我们的关系并不健康 |
[34:55] | Or happy. | 也不快乐 |
[34:57] | I think maybe I have to take another look at that whole | 我觉得也许是时候重新考虑 |
[35:00] | “Kept woman” thing. | 做”情妇”这事儿了 |
[35:05] | Why does Clyde have tape on his back? | 为什么克莱德身上贴了块胶布 |
[35:08] | It’s a cross. He’s an ambulance. | 是个十字 他代表救护车 |
[35:10] | He’s the ambulance. | 此案中的救护车 |
[35:12] | Oh, I see. | 原来如此 |
[35:12] | So, the locks are checkpoints and road closures? | 那这些锁就是关卡和道路封闭点 |
[35:15] | Mm. According to Captain Gregson, | 对 据格雷森警监说 |
[35:18] | we have reason to believe that Ibn Casimir | 我们有理由相信伊本·卡西米尔 |
[35:20] | and his compatriots were… here | 和他的同伙曾出现在 这里 |
[35:24] | 3:00. | 在三点钟 |
[35:25] | That’s when multiple eyewitnesses report | 那时候好几位目击证人 |
[35:27] | seeing a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance | 看到一辆史岱文森纪念医院救护车 |
[35:29] | flagrantly disregarding a severe traffic accident | 公然不理会湾景街的一起 |
[35:31] | on Soundview Terrace. | 严重交通事故 |
[35:33] | It’s odd for an ambulance | 救护车对陷入困境的人 |
[35:35] | to ignore those in distress. | 置之不理 这很奇怪 |
[35:36] | Less strange if it is carrying $33 million in cash | 但如果车里装的不是医疗设备而是 |
[35:41] | instead of medical supplies. | 3300万美金 就不奇怪了 |
[35:43] | Let’s presume the thieves learned | 我们假设小偷们知道 |
[35:45] | that we were looking for them. | 我们在找他们 |
[35:46] | They call in a false distress signal | 他们谎称约瑟夫·勒泽家里 |
[35:48] | to Joseph Leseur’s house, | 需要急救 打了急救电话 |
[35:50] | and then they take their stolen cargo elsewhere. | 然后将盗取的赃物转移至别处 |
[35:54] | It’s hard to see where they could have gone. | 很难想象他们能去哪里啊 |
[35:56] | I mean, every cop was looking for them at that point. | 毕竟那时候全城的警察都在找他们 |
[35:59] | Mm, exactly. And what’s more, | 正是 而且呢 |
[36:02] | the streets were a maze of emergency checkpoints. | 街上布满了紧急关卡 简直跟迷宫一样 |
[36:05] | The whole city was virtually locked down. | 整座城市基本上都被封锁了 |
[36:08] | I like what you did with the-the locks and everything. | 我挺喜欢你用这些锁弄出来的效果 |
[36:13] | I’m not trying to create a visual pun. | 我不是想要搞出个视觉的双关效果 |
[36:15] | I’m trying to see how | 我只是想弄清楚 |
[36:17] | an ambulance could have got anywhere, | 一辆救护车怎么能跑出去 |
[36:18] | even a decent hiding place, | 在这种情况下 |
[36:20] | when there was quite literally nowhere for it to turn. | 根本连个藏身之处都找不到 |
[36:22] | It seems impossible. The only way it could have gotten anywhere | 看起来不可能 除非 |
[36:24] | is if those checkpoints and road closures weren’t there. | 这些关卡和道路封闭点都不存在 |
[36:26] | But they were there. | 可它们的确在啊 |
[36:28] | You can’t just wish them away | 你不可能大手一挥 |
[36:29] | – with a wave of your… – What? | -就让它们凭空消失… -怎么了 |
[36:33] | Most people can’t just wish them away | 大多数的人都不能大手一挥 |
[36:36] | with a wave of their hand. | 就让它们凭空消失 |
[36:39] | So, the stapler’s the ambulance? | 所以订书机代表救护车 |
[36:42] | Yeah, It was was a tortoise last night. Bear with me. | 对 昨晚用的是乌龟 听我解释 |
[36:45] | These stickers represent the checkpoints and closures. | 这些贴纸代表路上的关卡和道路封闭点 |
[36:49] | We know that the ambulance driven by Ibn Casimir | 我们知道昨天有人看到伊本·卡西米尔及其同伙 |
[36:52] | and his associates was spotted here yesterday. | 驾驶的救护车出现在这里 |
[36:56] | We do not know how it got out of the city. | 不知道的是车到底是如何冲出封锁的 |
[36:59] | Ms. Watson has a copy of yesterday’s dispatch log. | 华生女士有一份昨天调遣记录的副本 |
[37:02] | A commendable attempt to catalog the blizzard’s madness. | 针对狂风暴雪做出的安排可圈可点 |
[37:05] | Ms. Watson, would you please read the events in question? | 华生女士 你能念念其中有问题的调遣吗 |
[37:09] | Yes, of course. Um, at 3:32, | 当然 3点32分 |
[37:11] | a stretch of St. Ann’s Avenue was reopened | 圣安大道的部分路段重新开放 |
[37:13] | when officers manning a checkpoint | 警官们将关卡重新移到 |
[37:15] | were reassigned to Garvey Park. | 嘉伟公园 |
[37:17] | 3:45. Police officers at the Triborough Bridge | 3点45分 三区大桥处的警员 |
[37:20] | were directed to investigate reports of a fire | 被调去处理一起火灾事故 |
[37:22] | that turned out to be false. | 后来发现是错误警报 |
[37:25] | At ten to 4:00, the checkpoint at Astoria and 31st | 3点50分 阿斯托里亚街和31街交汇处的 |
[37:28] | was deemed unnecessary and shut down. | 关卡被认为无用 于是移除了 |
[37:30] | Yes, now, see, there’s more. There’s many, many more. | 对 看 还有很多 太多了 |
[37:32] | But you, uh, you get the idea. | 但你应该明白我的意思了 |
[37:33] | A series of personnel maneuvers, on their own, unremarkable, | 一系列的人员调派 单个看起来无关紧要 |
[37:37] | but you consider them as a whole, | 但若整体来考虑 |
[37:39] | they add up to quite a tidy escape route out of New York. | 便形成了一条逃离纽约的绝佳路线 |
[37:42] | You think someone was playing Moses, parting the Red Sea? | 你觉得有人在扮演摩西 在红海中开路 |
[37:46] | If you’re right, they’ve got a high-level player inside. | 如果真是这样 他们有高层内应啊 |
[37:51] | So how’s it been, working with Mrs. Castor? | 那跟卡斯特夫人合作得怎么样 |
[37:56] | It’s fine. She’s tough. | 还好呀 她很果断 |
[37:57] | Knows her job. | 工作能力极强 |
[37:59] | Sharp enough to be able to arrange | 足以在不引人怀疑的情况下 |
[38:00] | the chessboard without arousing suspicion. | 调整整盘棋的位置 |
[38:05] | Do you know what | 你知道 |
[38:06] | a female Emergency Response Administrator is paid in salary? | 女性应急管理员能拿到多少薪水吗 |
[38:09] | She’s GS-13 on the government pay scale. | 她拿的是政府薪资标准的第13级 |
[38:12] | It is not exorbitant. | 钱并不多 |
[38:14] | I don’t make a fortune either. | 我也没挣多少钱啊 |
[38:15] | You want to make a citizen’s arrest? | 你要因此逮捕我吗 |
[38:17] | I am merely suggesting a motive. She is paid the same amount | 我只是说这是个动机 她拿的薪水跟 |
[38:20] | as the postmaster of Sheboygan, Wisconsin. | 威斯康星州希博伊根市一名邮政局长一样多 |
[38:25] | Perhaps she decided she needed a raise. | 没准她觉得需要加薪了 |
[38:26] | That’s all very interesting, | 你的猜测很有趣 |
[38:27] | but we don’t have a case. | 但我们什么证据都没有 |
[38:29] | All I can point to is the few instances | 唯一能证明的只是 |
[38:31] | of her doing her job. | 她确实在做份内的事 |
[38:33] | Now our thieves are gone, | 现在小偷们逃掉了 |
[38:34] | and the one we’ve got isn’t talking. | 而我们唯一抓到的一个又不开口 |
[38:37] | Oh. Why do you think Ms. Bastin | 你觉得为什么巴斯汀女士 |
[38:40] | has decided not to bargain with us? | 坚决不和我们谈条件 |
[38:41] | I suppose it’s possible in her case there is honor among thieves. | 大概她觉得窃贼之间义薄云天 |
[38:44] | But it’s also possible that she’s holding onto | 又或者她手上还握有 |
[38:46] | her most valuable bargaining chip: | 一块最具价值的筹码 |
[38:48] | the identity of a corrupt government employee | 她掌握了一名腐败的政府官员的身份 |
[38:51] | until she is quite certain that her inside contact | 除非她能确定这个内鬼无法帮她脱困 |
[38:53] | cannot facilitate her escape. | 不然她压根不担心 |
[38:57] | I don’t know about you, I’m quite hoping her faith | 不知道你怎么想 但我很希望 |
[39:00] | in that remote possibility is redeemed. | 她这个如意算盘不会得逞 |
[39:13] | Do you know what a Mass Spectrometer is, Elle? | 你知道质谱仪是什么吗 艾尔 |
[39:18] | Truth is, I don’t really know how the thing works myself, | 说实话 我自己也搞不清楚这东西的原理 |
[39:20] | so I’m not the best person to explain it, but I’ll try. | 所以向你解释我并非最佳人选 但我尽力 |
[39:23] | Here it goes. A Mass Spectrometer is the thing | 这么说吧 质谱仪就是 |
[39:26] | that just ruined your life. | 刚毁了你一生的东西 |
[39:29] | The GSR test came back. | 皮肤电反应的结果出来了 |
[39:30] | You had gunshot residue all over your right palm. | 你的右手掌全是弹药残留物 |
[39:34] | You’re going down for the murder of Frank Dempster. | 你要因为谋杀弗兰克·丹普斯特去蹲监狱了 |
[39:36] | We’re gonna put you away for life. | 终身监禁 |
[39:42] | Guess the backup generator wasn’t built for the long haul. | 看来后备发电机也应付不了长时间的断电 |
[39:46] | Oh, right, I was talking about how they’re clearing the roads | 好吧 我刚在说他们要清理道路 |
[39:49] | and you’re about to be transferred to Central Booking. | 并把你转移到中央登记厅去 |
[39:58] | Somebody got stabbed in the holding cells | 停电时有人在拘留牢房里被刺了 |
[40:00] | during the blackout. Come on. You, too. Let’s go. | 快来 你也来 快点 |
[40:03] | Shouldn’t somebody keep an eye on her? | 不用找人看着她吗 |
[40:04] | Come on. The door’s gonna lock from the outside. | 快点 门会从外面锁着 |
[40:06] | Ms. Bastin’s not going anywhere. | 巴斯汀女士哪儿都去不了 |
[40:12] | Detective Bell once confided he played Sky Masterson | 贝尔警探曾告诉我他在高中戏剧社 |
[40:15] | in his high school production | 出演过《红男绿女》[一部歌舞剧]里的 |
[40:16] | of Guys and Dolls. | 斯凯·马斯特森 |
[40:17] | I had not, until this moment, imagined that he was any good. | 在此之前我都不觉得他演技能有多好呢 |
[40:21] | The stage’s loss is New York City’s gain, I suppose. | 我想这是舞台之失 纽约城之幸吧 |
[40:26] | How we looking, Holmes? | 情况如何 福尔摩斯 |
[40:28] | Nothing yet. | 还没动作 |
[40:31] | How’s the riot? | 暴乱进行得如何 |
[40:54] | Not a word. Follow me. | 什么都没别说 跟我来 |
[40:56] | Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
[41:00] | The happy collaborators are on their way out, Captain. | 窃喜的共犯们正准备出去了 警监 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:06] | Wait, wait. | 先等等 |
[41:07] | We can’t charge them with escape | 要等到她们离开 |
[41:08] | until they clear the floor. | 我们才能将她们定罪 |
[41:19] | You didn’t say anything to them, did you? | 你什么都没和他们说吧 |
[41:21] | Say anything about what? | 说关于什么的内容呢 |
[41:39] | Hey, Gregson just called. | 格雷森刚打来 |
[41:40] | Denise Castor turned on her partners. | 丹尼丝·卡斯特供出了她的同伙 |
[41:43] | Turns out the ambulance | 原来救护车 |
[41:44] | – and the cash were in a garage in Rockaway. – Wonderful. | -跟现金都在洛克威一间仓库里 -好极了 |
[41:47] | Oh, redecorating already? | 已经开始重新装饰了吗 |
[41:53] | Uh, what’s Pam doing here? | 梅花J怎么来了 |
[41:55] | Ms. Hudson needs a ride to her cousin’s. | 来送哈德森女士去她表亲家 |
[41:57] | Some of the roads still a bit dicey. | 有些路还是不太好走 |
[41:59] | That’s me. | 说我呢 |
[42:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[42:02] | I’ll see you Tuesday. | 周二见 |
[42:05] | What’s Tuesday? | 周二要干嘛 |
[42:07] | Ms. Hudson needs some cash while she figures out | 在做出下一步打算前 哈德森女士需要些钱 |
[42:08] | her next move. I’ve engaged her | 我答应请她 |
[42:10] | to clean the place on a weekly basis. | 每周来家里打扫一次 |
[42:16] | That’s very considerate. | 你想得真周到 |
[42:18] | I wasn’t going to do it myself, was I? | 反正我自己是不会打扫的了 |
[42:19] | And you’ve decided to take on | 而且你也答应多接些 |
[42:21] | some extra casework to cover her fees. | 案子来支付她的薪水了 |
[42:23] | Excuse me. We never agreed to that. | 什么 我什么时候答应过 |
[42:25] | Well, 50-50, then. | 那就一人一半吧 |
[42:29] | Now, come back in ten minutes, wear a blindfold. | 过十分钟再回来 把眼睛蒙上 |
[42:31] | The bloodstains will be ready, | 到时候血迹就准备好了 |
[42:33] | and the lesson can begin. | 我们就能开始上课了 |