Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Both victims work for ZBZ Security. 两名死者都是ZBZ保安公司的员工
[00:05] Company has a contract 这家公司承包了
[00:06] with the Turtle Bay Historical Society right next door. 隔壁海龟湾历史社团的安保工作
[00:10] Now, nothing’s missing from the museum. 博物馆什么都没丢
[00:11] We’re canvassing the area 我们正在这片区域
[00:13] for the gun, shooter, any possible witnesses. 搜寻凶枪 行凶者和可能的目击者
[00:16] So, thoughts? 有什么想法吗
[00:20] Holmes? Thoughts? 福尔摩斯 有想法吗
[00:23] Sorry, sorry. 抱歉
[00:23] I was waiting for Miss Watson. 我在等华生小姐
[00:25] I’m training her to analyze every environment 我在训练她用真正侦探的锐利视角
[00:27] with the keen eye of the true detective. 分析每一次的凶案环境
[00:31] Watson, thoughts? 华生 有想法吗
[00:37] Looks like both men have been shot in the chest one time. 看样子两名死者都是胸口中枪 一枪毙命
[00:41] Judging from the scuff marks on the concrete, 从地面痕迹来看
[00:44] looks like they chased the suspect up here, 他们追着嫌犯来到这里
[00:46] who then fired twice and then ran. 嫌犯开了两枪之后逃跑
[00:52] It’s tough to say where he went. 很难判断他去了哪里
[00:54] The reason it’s difficult to say where he ran 很难判断他去了哪里
[00:57] is that no one ran anywhere at all. 是因为他哪儿都没去
[01:00] Here we have two deceased gentlemen, 这里有两位死者
[01:01] both of them wearing the uniform of ZBZ. 都穿着ZBZ的制服
[01:05] Or so it would appear. 或者看上去如此
[01:07] This man’s patches were recently sewn on, 这人的臂章是最近才缝上去的
[01:08] and his clothes are store-bought, 他的衣服是店里买的
[01:10] not made by a uniform company. 而不是制服公司统一定做的
[01:13] So he was posing as a guard. 所以他在假扮保安
[01:15] Nothing is missing from the museum, 博物馆什么都没丢
[01:16] so we assume that he was looking for access to the parking lot. 那我们假设他是为了进停车场
[01:20] It’s easy to rifle through the cars 穿成保安的样子
[01:22] if you look like you work for the security firm. 要翻查车辆就很容易了
[01:23] Now, what was in his pockets? Pockets? 他口袋里有什么 口袋
[01:26] Pockets. 口袋
[01:36] Yeah, see, you thought he was a victim, 看 你以为他是受害者
[01:38] so you were looking for identification. 所以会找身份证
[01:39] But here we have one, two, three, four 但现在我们有一 二 三 四
[01:42] car registration cards. 四张车辆登记证
[01:44] Each one has the owner’s address on it. 每张都写有车主的地址
[01:46] See the game? 明白了吗
[01:47] Pick an expensive car, then you call an associate, 挑辆高档车 打给同伙
[01:50] who burgles the home of its owner while they’re out. 趁屋主不在家入屋行窃
[01:53] This man is a real security guard. 这人是真的保安
[01:56] He saw this fellow lurking around, followed him. 他看到假保安行事鬼祟 就跟了过来
[01:58] Bad man shoots good man. 坏人向好人开了一枪
[01:59] Good man, while still alive, 好人还没死
[02:01] wrests control of gun from bad man, fires one shot. 把枪夺过来 向坏人开了一枪
[02:04] Here we are. 就成这结果了
[02:06] One more thing. 还有一件事
[02:08] His cell phone. 他的手机
[02:09] You’re gonna check the last number he dialed; 你要看他最后一通拨出的电话
[02:11] that’s his partner. 那就是他的同伙
[02:12] He’s probably robbing a place right now. 说不定这会儿正在别人家行窃呢
[02:18] Would you like to talk to the burglar? 你想跟那个小偷说话吗
[02:19] According to this, his name is Loco Maurice. 根据电话本 这人叫洛克·莫里斯
[02:24] You mustn’t allow your failure to discourage you. 你不能因为这一次的失败而丧失信心
[02:28] Didn’t fail. Not discouraged. 我没失败 也没丧失信心
[02:30] You didn’t solve the case, but you did notice 你没破案 不过你确实注意到了
[02:32] the incongruity of the scuff marks. 地面痕迹不一致
[02:34] The next step is learning 下一步就是学习
[02:35] to extrapolate your way to the truth. 推理出真相
[02:37] Detection is not just a skill, Watson. 查案不仅是一种技巧 华生
[02:39] It’s a point of view. 更是看问题的角度
[02:41] You must train yourself to be alert 你必须训练自己时时注意
[02:42] to the bizarre, the unusual, 奇怪的 不寻常的
[02:44] that which has no place in any given picture. 与周围格格不入的事
[02:47] Like that stretch limo 比如那辆加长型豪华轿车
[02:49] with the driver staring straight at us? 司机还直盯着我们看
[02:51] Sherlock Holmes? 您是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
[02:53] My name’s Crabtree. 我叫克雷布里特
[02:54] We got your name from a Mr. Musgrave in London. 我们从伦敦的马斯格雷夫先生那听闻大名
[02:56] Local police told us we’d find you here. 这里的警察告诉我们能在这找到您
[03:00] You say “we”. 你说”我们”
[03:01] All I see is a you. 你却只身一人
[03:03] I’m a driver and attaché 我是莱登工业
[03:04] for Mr. Gerald Lydon of Lydon Industries. 杰拉尔德·莱登先生的司机兼随从
[03:07] You know the company? 您知道这家公司吗
[03:08] You make everything from Scotch Tape 你们从透明胶带 到金刚钻焊接钻头
[03:10] to diamond-tipped drill bits. 什么都做
[03:12] Well, we have all the tape and drill bits that we need. 我们的胶带和钻头都够用了
[03:14] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[03:15] Mr. Lydon has a proposal for you. 莱登先生想给你一个提议
[03:21] I sit before you a lucid man. 坐在你面前的是个聪明人
[03:24] Vital, I might say. 可以说是很重要的人
[03:26] I hold 18 patents 我58岁时
[03:28] and I can do 11 pull-ups at age 58. 拿到了18项专利 能做11次引体向上
[03:32] And I own exactly 16 forks. 而我正好有16把叉子
[03:35] I’m not entirely sure 我不太明白
[03:35] what we’re supposed to be comparing. 我们要比较什么
[03:38] Well, the point, Mr. Holmes, is that in my good moments, 福尔摩斯先生 重点是 在我的黄金时期
[03:42] I’m every bit the man I was. 我无所不能
[03:44] But there are fewer and fewer of those 但现在却每况愈下
[03:46] because I have dementia. 因为我得了痴呆症
[03:49] And it’s getting worse, 情况越来越糟
[03:49] which is why Ms. Tompkins is following me around. 因此汤普金斯女士才一直陪着我
[03:53] You have my condolences. 深表同情
[03:54] I don’t want your condolences. 我不要你的同情
[03:57] I want your help. 我要你帮忙
[03:59] Have you ever heard 你听说过
[04:00] of hereditary cerebral amyloid angiopathy? 遗传性脑淀粉样血管病吗
[04:04] Hereditary CAA. 遗传性CAA
[04:05] It’s a genetic disorder. 是种遗传病
[04:07] Less than 20,000 cases recorded. 全世界不到两万例
[04:10] Dementia is one of the early symptoms. 痴呆就是早期症状
[04:12] And death is the final symptom. 死亡是最终症状
[04:14] And when it comes to me, it will complete my murder, 而对我来说 这样就能成功谋杀我
[04:17] because somebody did this to me, and I need you to find out who. 有人害我得此病 我要你查清是谁
[04:23] So, it’s a hereditary disorder. 这是种遗传病
[04:25] You have to be born with it. 意思是你生来就有
[04:28] And there’s no history of it in my family. 我没有这个家族病史
[04:30] They can do a lot of things in labs now, you know. 现在实验室里什么都能研究出来
[04:33] And I’ve consulted with some of the top geneticists, 我咨询过几名顶尖的遗传学专家
[04:35] and they tell me that it’s possible 他们告诉我有可能
[04:37] that somebody gave me this disease, 是别人害我得这病的
[04:39] because they want me out of power! 因为他们要赶我下台
[04:41] With all due respect, 恕我直言
[04:43] maybe these geneticists are right. 也许这些遗传学专家说得对
[04:46] “Possible” does not mean “likely”. 但”有可能”不表示”会发生”
[04:48] It just means it’s not impossible. 只代表不是没有可能
[04:53] That’s what my family says, that’s what the police say, 我家人也这么说 警方也这么说
[04:54] that I’m paranoid, that I’m delusional. 他们都说我疯了 有妄想症
[04:56] I hate to say this, but those are also symptoms of CAA. 我很不想这么说 但这些也是CAA的症状
[05:01] Look, they tell me that you’re the best. 他们说你是最好的
[05:03] Mr. Holmes, what will it cost to buy you over to my side? 福尔摩斯先生 你要怎样才答应帮我
[05:07] I only take cases when I believe I’m acting in good faith. 我只在确信有疑点时才会接下案子
[05:12] Now, since I think that naturally occurring dementia 而现在我觉得非人为造成的痴呆
[05:14] is by far and away the most likely explanation 显然是你这种情况最好的解释
[05:17] for your plight, I would not be doing that. 所以我不会接这案子
[05:21] Would you pull over, please, Crabtree? 能请你靠边停车吗 克雷布里特
[05:24] I really am truly sorry. 我深感抱歉
[05:27] And I wish you the best of luck. 也祝你好运
[05:54] I read the last stack of books. 你给我的那堆书我看完了
[05:55] No questions… asked. 没什么问题 要问
[05:58] But, uh, Jeremy Bentham is a utilitarian philosopher. 但杰里米·边沁是个功利主义哲学家[英国哲学家]
[06:02] That has nothing to do with being a detective. 这跟做侦探有什么关系
[06:05] Bentham is the father of modern criminology. 边沁是近代犯罪学之父
[06:07] He said that crime is the result of free will. 他说罪案是自由意志的产物
[06:11] Uh, you’re gonna put the acid away 我们去开门之前
[06:13] before we answer the door, right? 你会把酸收起来的 对吧
[06:20] Delivery for you, Mr. Holmes. 您的快递 福尔摩斯先生
[06:22] Thank you, Crabtree, but I’m afraid I… 谢谢 克雷布里特 恐怕我…
[06:25] Oh, my God. 老天爷啊
[06:27] Is that…? 这是…
[06:28] A bee in a box? Yes, it is. 盒子里的蜜蜂 的确是
[06:30] Fairly unimpressive as far as bribes go. 这该是最无法收买人的贿赂了吧
[06:34] Not if you’re an apiculturist. 养蜂人可不会这么说
[06:36] That’s an Osmia Avoseta– solitary bee 这是石巢蜂 一种独居蜂
[06:40] famed for building exquisite nests from flower petals. 以用花瓣筑成精致的蜂巢而闻名
[06:45] It’s on the verge of extinction. 已经快绝种了
[06:48] Crabtree, this is exquisite. 克雷布里特 这太贵重了
[06:51] I cannot accept it. 我不能接受
[06:52] Please tell Mr. Lydon not to contact me again. 请告诉莱登先生不要再找我了
[06:55] I told him you are a man of convictions. 我跟他说过 你是个立场坚定的人
[06:58] Perhaps now he’ll believe me. 也许现在他会相信了
[07:13] This is ridiculous. Single stick is your hobby. 太荒谬了 单棍是你的爱好
[07:15] It’s not gonna help me solve crimes. 又不能帮我破案
[07:18] Aim for the pate. 瞄准头顶
[07:20] Good morning, Captain. 早上好 警监
[07:21] Are you in bed with a guy named Gerald Lydon? 你是不是跟杰拉尔德·莱登扯上关系了
[07:24] He tried to hire me. I declined. 他想雇我 不过我拒绝了
[07:26] Well, that’s not what he thinks. 他可不这么想
[07:28] You should get down here. He’s asking for you. 你得过来一下 他要见你
[07:30] Why? 为什么
[07:30] I don’t know, but we just arrested him. 不知道 不过我们刚把他逮捕了
[07:33] He shot his driver– guy named Crabtree. 他枪杀了他的司机 克雷布里特
[07:37] He’s being charged with murder. 现在被控谋杀
[07:47] Lydon says he can’t remember. 莱登说他记不起来了
[07:49] His nurse witnessed the whole thing, though. 不过他的护士目睹了一切
[07:52] There was some kind of episode.. 他貌似发病了…
[07:53] Yeah, well, I’ve been patient. Excuse me. 好了 我够有耐心的了 请让开
[07:55] I want to see my father! 我想见我爸爸
[07:56] No– Hey, that’s not gonna happen, okay? 不行 这是不允许的 懂吗
[07:58] Your dad killed somebody. This is a crime scene. 你爸爸杀了人 这是凶案现场
[08:01] You guys got to step back. 你们得退后
[08:02] My father is sick. 我父亲有病
[08:04] Lydon’s sons. 莱登的儿子
[08:06] They’re hands-on. 他们很有经验
[08:08] Anyway, he’s asking for you. 总之 他要见你
[08:10] Says you’re the only one he’ll see. 他说他非你不见
[08:13] Crabtree worked for me for 23 years. 克雷布里特为我工作了23年
[08:17] I know his partner; I helped them adopt their daughter. 我认识他的另一半 还帮他们收养了女儿
[08:19] I don’t know how I could think that he would hurt me. 我不明白怎么会觉得他要伤害我
[08:25] I’m-I’m having a hard time holding on 我现在很难分清
[08:28] to what’s real and what isn’t. 事情的真假
[08:34] Uh, this-this conviction 我确信这病
[08:36] that someone did this to me… 是别人加害于我
[08:41] …I don’t know where it comes from. 我不知道怎么会有这种想法
[08:44] And maybe it is a delusion, but everything in my life 也许真是妄想 但我生活中的一切
[08:48] feels so slippery, except for that. 都显得很不可靠 除了那个想法
[08:51] That feels solid. 我对它深信不疑
[08:56] Help me! 帮帮我
[09:09] Hey, why do you have the box with the bee in it? 你怎么拿着这个装蜜蜂的盒子
[09:11] We took Gerald Lydon’s case. 我们接手了杰拉尔德·莱登的案子
[09:13] We did? 不是不接的吗
[09:14] Well, frankly, I couldn’t say no to him. 说实话 我难以拒绝他
[09:15] It would have felt like denying a dying man his last wish. 就像要拒绝垂死之人的遗愿
[09:19] We are taking this home, 我们先把这个带回家
[09:21] and then we’re going to the genetics lab 然后去那个为他确诊的
[09:23] which confirmed his diagnosis. 遗传实验室
[09:29] At Watt Helix, we always say our work isn’t just about genetics. 在瓦特遗传学实验室 我们的工作不仅围绕遗传学
[09:32] It’s about healthier food. It’s about a longer life. 还包括更健康的食品 助你延长寿命
[09:35] It’s about you. 我们要造福每一个人
[09:36] Utter pabulum. 纯粹的精神鸦片
[09:38] You’d think corporate science would maintain 这会让你觉得商业科学
[09:39] some vestige of dignity. 还残存着一丝节操
[09:42] His portrait was painted by Kirian Boyd; 他的肖像是基里安·博伊德画的
[09:44] that’s impressive. 真厉害
[09:46] This place is a tower of ego. 自负的感觉无处不在
[09:48] So, you’re Sherlock Holmes? 看来 你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯了
[09:52] And Joan Watson, right? 你是乔恩·华生 对吧
[09:54] Yes. Hi. 没错 你好
[09:55] I’m Raph Keating; I’m president here. 我叫拉斐尔·基廷 是这里的总裁
[09:57] This is Natasha Kademan. 这位是娜塔莎·凯德曼
[09:59] She heads up the medical research team. 她领导着医疗研究小组
[10:00] ‘Tash, meet Holmes and… Watson. 小塔 跟福尔摩斯和华生问声好
[10:03] Natasha Kademan. I know that name. 娜塔莎·凯德曼 我听过这个名字
[10:05] You wrote your dissertation 你发表过一篇名为
[10:06] on “The Warrior Gene”, did you not? 《勇士基因》的专题论文 是吧
[10:08] Ms. Kademan conducted a study which many say 凯德曼女士进行了一项研究
[10:10] isolated the gene responsible for sociopathic behavior. 号称可以隔离诱发反社会行为的基因
[10:13] Sterling work. 很棒的工作
[10:15] And why are you plowing these fields? 但现在你怎么搞起这个了
[10:17] My funding dried up. 资金短缺
[10:19] The receptionist said you have a question about Gerald Lydon. 接待员说你们想了解杰拉尔德·莱登的事
[10:23] Lydon thinks someone gave him CAA? 莱登说有人害他得了CAA
[10:28] Did you know about this? 你知道这事吗
[10:29] Sure. He used to talk about it when he came in. 当然 他刚来时经常挂在嘴边
[10:32] It sounded… delusional. 听起来像是妄想
[10:34] And it may well be. 可能吧
[10:36] But Mr. Lydon insists that geneticists, 但莱登先生坚持说
[10:38] whose names escape him at the moment, 某些遗传学家的话
[10:40] assure him that it is technically possible. 使他确信在技术上那是可能的
[10:44] You diagnosed his condition, 你们诊断了他的病情
[10:45] your lab has researched the disease extensively. 你们实验室对这种疾病做了全面的研究
[10:48] Is it? 可行吗
[10:49] I guess if you had unlimited money, 我想如果你们有花不完的钱
[10:51] a great lab, 和一个好的实验室
[10:52] you probably could do it. 也许的确能做到
[10:54] The CAA comes from a mutation of the APP gene. CAA来自于APP基因的变异
[10:57] There may be seven people out there 大概有七个人
[11:00] that might be able to crack it. 有能力破解这种变异
[11:02] Could I have their names and addresses, please? 可以把他们的姓名和住址给我吗
[11:04] Seriously? 你说真的
[11:24] Hey, what’s this? 这是什么
[11:26] You’re a detective now; you tell me. 你现在是侦探 你说呢
[11:27] Uh, it looks like 看来
[11:28] – you left your dry cleaning ticket for me. – Yes. -你把干洗票留给我了 -是的
[11:31] The reason being… as well as being colleagues, 理由是… 除了同事关系以外
[11:33] we are now embarking on a quite unusual domestic partnership, 我们还有一层非同寻常的家庭伙伴关系
[11:36] so we should aggregate our errands, not duplicate them. 所以家务事我们该分工合作 避免重复劳动
[11:40] So, I get the dry cleaning and you get what? 那么 我去取干洗的衣物 你呢
[11:43] I shall clean our refrigerator once monthly. Agreeable? 我会一个月清理一次冰箱 同意否
[11:47] You should pick that up early. 你最好早点取
[11:47] We’re leaving for Norway tomorrow. 我们明天要去挪威
[11:49] What? 什么
[11:50] I’ve been delving into 我深入研究了一下
[11:51] our “Magnificent Seven” Geneticists, 七大遗传学家
[11:53] and I have discovered a connection 从中发现了一个
[11:55] which merits further exploration. 值得深入挖掘的联系
[11:57] This is Dr. Ingvald Moller. 这位是因瓦德·摩勒博士
[12:00] He runs a lab in Oslo, 他在奥斯陆有家实验室
[12:02] which specializes in the study 致力于罕见的
[12:03] of rare genetic disorders. 遗传紊乱研究
[12:07] He looks very… 他看起来很像
[12:09] – Scandinavian. – He does. -斯堪的纳维亚人 -确实
[12:11] Now, his lab is affiliated with the National University, 他的实验室隶属于国立大学
[12:14] which means it’s publically funded, and yet Dr. Moller 也就是公立的 可是最近摩勒博士
[12:17] recently put a down payment on a home on the Geiranger Fjord, 在盖朗厄尔峡湾给一栋房子交了首付
[12:20] which was once owned by the Norwegian royal family. 那里曾经属于挪威皇室
[12:23] Lovely place. 很不错的地方
[12:24] Well outside what a public servant could afford. 完全不是一个公务员能负担得起的
[12:27] And interestingly, his loan papers were cosigned 有趣的是 他的借贷文件
[12:30] by one Carter Lydon. 是卡特·莱登担保的
[12:33] Okay, so you think that Carter paid this guy to figure out 好吧 你的意思是卡特花钱雇他
[12:36] how to give his father CAA. Interesting. 让他爸患上CAA 挺有意思的
[12:39] But why do we have to go to Norway? 不过我们为什么非得去挪威
[12:40] Carter Lydon lives right here. 卡特·莱登就住在这里啊
[12:42] I would rather question a scientist 我更愿意盘问一个科学家
[12:44] than a businessman. 而不是商人
[12:46] And Norway has fjords and glaciers, 而且挪威有峡湾和冰川
[12:48] and women reared on a diet of wild-caught salmon. 那里的女人都是吃野生鲑鱼长大的
[12:51] Oh, that explains it. 这才是重点吧
[12:54] Looks like a molecule. 像是个分子结构图
[12:58] 未知号码 CAA是可以被诱发的 你们已经接近事物的本质了
[13:01] “The thing itself”– that’s a weird way to put it. “事物的本质” 措辞真奇怪
[13:04] The Warrior Gene. 《勇士基因》
[13:06] The Warrior Gene– where’s the dissertation? 《勇士基因》 那篇专题论文在哪
[13:14] This is Natasha Kademan’s monograph. 这是娜塔莎·凯德曼的专论
[13:19] I seem to remember something in the conclusion. 我记得在结论里有什么来着
[13:27] “When it comes to understanding sociopathic behavior, “若要理解反社会行为
[13:29] understanding the warrior gene is paramount. 最首要的是理解勇士基因
[13:31] It is the thing itself.” 这才是事物的本质”
[13:33] So Natasha sent this. 所以这个是娜塔莎发的
[13:35] She knows what’s going on. 她知道发生了什么事
[13:37] 知道你是娜塔莎 想和你谈谈 会保护你
[13:44] Now she’s panicking. 现在她很恐慌
[13:46] Now she’s trying to figure out her next move. 现在她在想下一步该怎么做
[13:48] And if she’s as smart as she seems to be, 如果她真有那么聪明
[13:51] now she’s realizing we are her best option. 现在她该意识到我们是她最好的选择
[13:58] 好吧 来实验室 门禁密码0430
[14:08] Ms. Kademan? 凯德曼女士
[14:12] Hello? 有人在吗
[14:30] We found electrician’s tape covering the lock 我们发现一个后门的锁头上
[14:32] on one of the back doors. 包着电工胶布
[14:33] It looks like someone slipped in to commit a burglary, 看来是有人溜进来行窃
[14:35] found Ms. Kademan working late. 发现凯德曼女士在加班
[14:37] What were they trying to burgle, blood samples? 他们想偷什么 血样吗
[14:39] No, I think not. 我看不是吧
[14:40] Ms. Kademan’s murder was connected 凯德曼女士的死和
[14:42] to the Gerald Lydon case. 杰拉尔德·莱登的案子有关
[14:44] The Gerald Lydon case is closed. 杰拉尔德·莱登的案子已经结案了
[14:47] I’m not talking about the murder of his chauffeur. 我不是指他司机的谋杀案
[14:49] I am talking about the investigation into who gave 我是指调查是谁
[14:51] the man a substance which induced his CAA. 给他下毒诱发CAA的事
[14:55] Our most promising suspect at the moment 目前最大的嫌疑人
[14:57] is Lydon’s son, Carter. 是莱登的儿子 卡特
[14:58] CAA is inherited; you can’t just give it to somebody. CAA是遗传病 不可能随便就让人得了
[15:02] Ms. Kademan thought it was possible. 凯德曼女士觉得这可以办到
[15:03] In fact, she thought that’s exactly what happened. 实际上 她认为事实就是如此
[15:06] You believe her? 你相信她吗
[15:07] She made someone nervous enough 她让凶手紧张得
[15:08] to stab her half a dozen times. 整整捅了她六刀
[15:11] I’m inclined to explore further. 我想再进行深入调查
[15:13] I can also tell you 我也可以告诉你
[15:14] this was no robbery. 这绝不是抢劫案
[15:16] That portrait… 那幅肖像画
[15:19] was done by Kirian Boyd. 是基里安·博伊德画的
[15:20] It is by far the most valuable object in here. 它是目前所知这间屋子里最贵重的东西
[15:23] Oh, but it was until it was stained 不过它沾上了几滴凶手的血之后
[15:26] with several drops of the killer’s blood. 价值也大打折扣
[15:28] The victim’s blood is all over the place. 这里到处都是死者的血
[15:30] What makes you think that came from the killer? 为什么你会觉得画上的血迹是凶手的
[15:32] Excellent question. 问得太好了
[15:35] Watson. 华生 你来
[15:42] Well, 那个
[15:44] the spatters on the floor indicate that she was 地上溅开的血迹形态表明
[15:46] facing away from the portrait when she was stabbed. 她在被害的的时候并不是面对着这幅画
[15:49] Um, all of her wounds are on her anterior side, 而鉴于她所有的伤口都在正面
[15:51] so it’s tough to see how her blood ended up on the portrait. 所以很难想象她的血会溅到画上
[15:55] Um, now if she tried to fight back, then… 但如果她试图反击的话 那…
[15:58] Then it’s easy to see how a blow to the killer’s face 那就很容易想象对着凶手的迎面一击
[16:00] might result in those stains. 会把血溅到画上
[16:02] Kudos, Watson. 值得表扬 华生
[16:03] Adequately done. 描述得充分细致
[16:05] Oh, my God. 老天
[16:07] ‘Tash. 小塔
[16:09] Who’s that? 那是谁
[16:10] Victim’s fiancé? 死者的未婚夫
[16:11] Came down for the I.D.. 过来指认尸体
[16:14] I knew that she was working with a dementia patient 我知道她在为一个叫杰拉尔德·莱登的
[16:16] named Gerald Lydon, but ‘Tash never told me 痴呆症病人治疗 但小塔从没告诉过我
[16:19] that she thought somebody dosed him. 她认为是有人对他下毒
[16:23] I’m-I’m a geneticist, too, so I’m pretty sure 我也是遗传学家 所以我肯定
[16:25] she would’ve said something. 如果她有发现一定会告诉我
[16:29] Honestly, I thought you were gonna ask me 老实说 我还以为你们会问我
[16:30] about that guy Benny. 那个叫本尼的人
[16:32] Benny? 本尼
[16:35] Cordaro? 科达罗
[16:37] Cordero? 还是科德罗来着
[16:39] He was in prison for stabbing someone 他在小塔研究勇士基因期间
[16:41] when ‘Tash was doing her warrior gene research. 因为故意伤人罪入狱
[16:44] He claimed that she used his blood without permission. 他声称她未经允许就使用了他的血样
[16:47] He came down here, like, a month ago to scream at her. 他大概一个月之前来这里 对她大吼大叫
[16:51] Well, we’ll look into it. 好的 我们会跟进调查的
[17:06] Oh, I haven’t seen those since organic chem. 上完有机化学课后 我就再没见过那些模型
[17:10] Natasha thought you could induce CAA. 娜塔莎认为CAA可以人为诱发
[17:11] You think that’s how you do it? 所以你才摆弄这些模型吗
[17:13] Certainly seems possible. 看来完全有可能
[17:15] But this– Oh, don’t touch. 但这… 别乱碰
[17:17] Obviously, this is a rendering of a molecule, 显然 这是一种分子的结构示意图
[17:20] but the elements aren’t labeled, so I can’t tell which molecule. 但元素并没有标注 所以我不知道是哪种分子
[17:23] Until I do, I can’t say for certain. 在我知道之前 我还不能肯定
[17:25] Well, she did give you a list of the best geneticists 她不是给了你一份全球最顶尖的遗传学家名单
[17:27] in the world; have you thought about asking one of them? 你不能找他们其中一个问问吗
[17:30] You mean our pool of suspects? 你是说去问我们的嫌疑人吗
[17:33] Hmm. If I haven’t decoded this thing by morning, 要是明早我还没破译这个示意图
[17:36] we’ll send it to someone unconnected with the case. 我们就去找个和案子无关的人问问
[17:59] I worked hard on that dinosaur. 我费了好大劲才搭好那个怪物
[18:04] I spent some time with that picture Natasha sent last night. 昨晚我研究了一下娜塔莎发来的那张图片
[18:07] I figured out most of the elements, 我推测出了大部分的元素构成
[18:08] and then the rest I sent on to my old genetics professor. 剩下的我请教了以前的遗传学教授
[18:11] In the middle of the night? 大半夜去请教
[18:12] Well, he has insomnia, so he’s always up 他有失眠 反正两点到四点
[18:13] 2:00 and 4:00 anyway. 也总是睡不着
[18:16] You were romantically involved 你和你的遗传学老师
[18:17] with your genetics instructor. 关系不一般啊
[18:20] Jerry was amazed by this. 杰瑞对这张图很是惊讶
[18:21] He said it was like looking at something 他说感觉就像在看
[18:22] out of Leonardo da Vinci’s sketchbook. 列奥纳多·达芬奇的写生簿
[18:25] It’s a man-made chemical 这是多环烃族的
[18:26] from the polycyclic hydrocarbon family. 一种人工合成化合物
[18:30] It’s like we thought. 就如我们所想
[18:31] This is a mutagen 这是一种能够
[18:33] that targets the stretch of the genome 诱导控制遗传性CAA的
[18:34] that is responsible for hereditary CAA. 基因组突变的诱变剂
[18:39] That’s quite beautiful. 干得真漂亮
[18:41] So, 所以
[18:41] all we have to do now is prove 我们现在只要能证明有人
[18:43] that someone paid a genius to develop this 花钱请了一位天才开发了这种物质
[18:44] and then used it on Gerald Lydon. 并把它用在了杰拉尔德·莱登身上就行了
[18:47] That should be a fascinating day’s work. 那真是让人着迷的工作
[18:50] It’s cold. Did you pick up my sweaters? 好冷 你去取了我的毛衣吗
[18:52] Seriously? 你说真的吗
[18:53] I will thank you for the molecular formula 等我足够暖和了之后
[18:54] when I’m sufficiently warm to do so. 会为分子式的事向你道谢的
[19:11] Hi. 你好
[19:23] She say, “Wait one second, almost commercial”. 她说”等一会 马上放广告了”
[19:46] She say she never seen you before. 她说以前没见过你
[19:48] Uh, I’m here for a friend. 是啊 我是替朋友取衣服
[19:50] Wow, that’s quite a coat. 那件大衣真厚实
[19:52] It’s warm. 也很保暖
[19:59] 来自夏洛克 警局见 本尼找到了
[20:04] Um, don’t you want money? 你不收钱吗
[20:12] She says $75. 她说75块
[20:15] For four sweaters? 四件毛衣就要这么多
[20:16] Okay, $19 then. 好吧 那19块
[20:29] Um, could I get a receipt? 可以给我一张收据吗
[20:30] No. 不可以
[20:38] So, Benny, you’re saying 本尼 你说
[20:39] you were mad at Ms. Kademan. 你对凯德曼女士很恼火
[20:41] Hell yeah, I was mad at her. 没错 我对她很恼火
[20:44] I signed up for her study to get brownie points 我报名参加了她的研究
[20:46] with the parole board. 为假释赢点印象分
[20:47] She called me an incurable sociopath. 她说我是无药可救的反社会分子
[20:49] You think that didn’t add time to my sentence? 那不是摆明了要让老子加刑吗
[20:51] So you went to Ms. Kademan’s office a few weeks ago 所以你在几周前去凯德曼的办公室威胁她
[20:54] to threaten her, and last night you killed her. 然后在昨晚杀了她
[20:57] No. 我没有
[20:58] You don’t have an alibi. 你没有不在场证明
[21:01] Yeah, but it wasn’t like that. 没错 但我没干过
[21:03] What’s with Main Moon Dry Cleaning? 那个主要月亮干洗店是怎么回事
[21:05] I’ll admit the new management is not much for efficiency, 我承认新的经营模式不够高效
[21:08] but I find them charming. 不过我觉得挺有意思
[21:10] That’s Benjamin Cordero. 那个就是本杰明·科德罗
[21:13] Career blackmailer, general blackguard. 职业敲诈犯 典型的流氓
[21:15] Also innocent of the murder of Natasha Kademan, 但不是杀害娜塔莎·凯德曼的凶手
[21:18] which I would very much like to get back to solving. 所以我又要重新推理了
[21:20] We don’t need your DNA, genius. 我们不需要你的DNA 自作聪明的家伙
[21:23] You’re a convicted felon. 你是个有前科的罪犯
[21:24] We got a sample on file. 我们有你的样本记录
[21:32] 来自夏洛克 是反社会分子 但不是凶手
[21:35] 来自夏洛克·福尔摩斯 是反社会分子 但不是凶手
[21:39] Which means you got a very short window 给你考虑是否和我们合作的
[21:41] to cooperate with us. 时机非常短暂
[21:51] So, you want to make a statement? 所以 你有什么要说的吗
[21:54] You delay, but time will not! 你可以拖延 但时不我待
[22:02] That’s a quote– 那是引用名人名言
[22:02] – Benjamin Franklin. – I know who said it. -本杰明·富兰克林说的 -我知道是谁说的
[22:05] I just don’t know why you’re shouting it through the mirror! 我只是不知道你为什么要在镜子后面吼
[22:07] This crime has a certain elegance to it. 这个案子是经过精心设计的
[22:09] It involves careful planning, scientific innovation, 它包括周密的计划 科学的研究
[22:11] a country home in the Norwegian Fjords. 还有挪威峡湾的乡间基地
[22:13] That prosaic individual has no place in it. 那个凡夫俗子不可能有这个本事
[22:15] He had beef with Natasha Kademan. 他和凯德曼有过节
[22:17] He’s been to jail for a stabbing. 还因为伤人罪被判刑
[22:18] Okay by you if we run his DNA? 我们查一下他的DNA你没有意见吧
[22:21] It’s not my place to tell you your job. 我没资格指导你的工作
[22:24] But by the time you get your results back, 但等你们拿到检测结果的时候
[22:26] I will be that much closer to proving that someone, 我已经离发现真凶更进一步了
[22:28] most probably Carter Lydon working in concert 最有嫌疑的是卡特·莱登
[22:31] with a Norwegian geneticist, 他和一个挪威遗传学家合作
[22:32] poisoned Gerald Lydon with a hitherto 用一种迄今为止不为人知的化合物
[22:34] nonexistent compound 毒害了杰拉尔德·莱登
[22:35] and then murdered Natasha Kademan 在娜塔莎·凯德曼发现
[22:36] when she found out what they were up to. 他们的计划后 杀了她
[22:38] Oh, I take it back. 我收回我刚才的话
[22:39] Your version sounds much more plausible. 你的观点听起来更合理
[22:44] Sorry, you think there’s actually something 你们认为我父亲的事
[22:45] to my dad’s story? 另有蹊跷吗
[22:46] We do. 是的
[22:48] And we think that elements within the company 我们认为公司内部的一些事情
[22:50] may be responsible. 可能与其有关
[22:52] Elements? What elements? 事情 什么事情
[22:54] I’d rather not say. 我还不能说
[22:55] What I would like 我希望
[22:56] is root access to your company’s servers. 得到进入公司服务器的权利
[22:59] We may be able to build a case by tracking e-mails. 这样也许能通过追踪邮件找出问题
[23:01] Uh, I mean, I don’t know if I can do that, guys. 我不知道我能否帮到你们
[23:05] I mean, there are big changes coming here. 公司正在进行大范围调整
[23:06] I don’t even know what job I’m gonna have next week. 我都不知道下周我的工作会是什么
[23:08] Your job? We’re talking about your father. 你的工作 我们在说你父亲的事
[23:11] My father doesn’t need your help. 我父亲不需要你们的帮助
[23:14] That’s for him to determine. 这由他说了算
[23:15] – Thanks for your text. – Mm-hmm. -谢谢你的短信 -不客气
[23:17] And actually, it’s not my dad’s decision. 事实上 这不是我父亲的决定
[23:19] He was declared legally incompetent this morning. 今早他已被诊断为无行为能力的人
[23:22] Your services are no longer needed. 你们的服务结束了
[23:24] Get out. 出去
[23:25] Actually, our contract with your father calls 事实上 我们和你父亲的合同规定
[23:27] for termination in writing, countersigned by both parties. 服务关系终止需要双方签字的书面证明
[23:35] Sign here. 签在这里
[23:38] It worked. 有效果
[23:39] The thing with the termination letter. 那张终止合作的纸
[23:41] I mean, obviously we don’t even have 尽管我们并没有和
[23:42] a contract with Gerald Lydon, 杰拉尔德·莱登签合同
[23:44] but I noticed that Carter bites his nails. 但我发现卡特有咬指甲的习惯
[23:47] People who bite their nails tend 喜欢咬指甲的人也会
[23:48] to chew writing implements as well. 有咬笔头的习惯
[23:50] Well, he never asked for it back. 他没把笔要回去
[23:52] You know, maybe we can get a DNA sample. 所以我们可以从笔上提取DNA样本
[23:54] If he killed Natasha, then we’ve got him. 如果他是凶手 我们就有证据了
[23:57] I just need a plastic bag. 我只是需要一个证物袋
[23:59] Not a bad gambit, Watson, though a hair sample would be better. 是个不错的开始 华生 但头发样本更好
[24:02] A hair sample? 头发样本
[24:04] What do you want from me? 你想让我做什么
[24:04] Nothing. I have a sample already. 没什么 我已经有样本了
[24:06] Carter, like many people who slick their hair back, 和大多数向后梳头发的人一样
[24:10] carries a comb, so I picked his pockets. 卡特随身带着梳子 我偷来了
[24:14] If you want to be a detective, 如果你想成为一名侦探
[24:14] you should get in the habit of carrying evidence bags. 就该养成随时带证物袋的习惯
[24:24] Detective Bell. 贝尔警探
[24:25] We may well have cracked the case. 我们可能很快就能破案了
[24:27] Benny Cordero’s DNA came back a match 本尼·科德罗的DNA
[24:30] for the blood at the scene. 和犯罪现场的血液相吻合
[24:32] I hate to burst your bubble, 可能要让你扫兴了
[24:33] but we’re booking him for murder. 但我们已经定罪了
[24:41] Blood. No way, no how. 现场有我的血迹 不可能
[24:44] It’s not even possible. 这不可能
[24:45] Look, we test 13 different genetic markers. 我们检测了13组基因标记
[24:47] Every single one of them was a perfect match. 每一个都和现场血迹完全吻合
[24:49] Then somebody set me up. 那就是有人陷害我
[24:51] Look, I know this looks bad. 我知道这看起来像我干的
[24:53] Doesn’t look like anything. 不是看起来
[24:55] We know what happened. 我们知道发生了什么
[24:57] It’s over. 案件结束了
[24:59] W-What if I did have an alibi? 如果我有不在场证据呢
[25:05] I live in this courtyard building, 我住的地方是庭院式建筑
[25:07] and the couple across the way, 住在对面的夫妻
[25:08] they don’t close their blinds that much. 不怎么拉窗帘
[25:11] I notice stuff 我发现
[25:12] with the husband and the nanny. 丈夫和保姆偷情
[25:15] Just holding hands first, then some kissing. 先是拉着手 之后是接吻
[25:18] So the night the Kademan lady got killed, 凯德曼被杀那晚
[25:21] I got my camera out, I put the zoom lens on. 我拿出照相机 安上变焦镜头
[25:23] So you’re saying your alibi is that you were home, 所以你的不在场证据是你在家
[25:27] taking blackmail shots of one of your neighbors? 偷拍你的邻居 想用此敲诈他们
[25:30] Well… yeah. 就 是啊
[25:38] Are these the same sweaters I picked up yesterday? 这是我昨天取回来的毛衣吗
[25:41] You’re a detective now. You tell me. 你现在是个侦探 你告诉我
[25:44] Yes, same sweaters. 是的 一样的毛衣
[25:46] You left them outside my room by accident? 你是碰巧丢在我门口的吗
[25:48] I was setting up to practice my calligraphy 我刚拆开干洗的衣服时
[25:50] at the same time i was unpacking the dry cleaning. 正在准备练习书法的用具
[25:51] There was a mishap. 不小心弄脏了
[25:53] We agreed that you were in charge of the dry cleaning, 我们同意由你负责干洗问题
[25:54] but we didn’t say how often you’d have to go. 但并没说你多久要做一次
[25:57] Fine, well, I’m picking another place. 好吧 我换一家干洗店
[25:59] When they’re your clothes, 如果是你的衣服
[26:00] you’re free to go wherever you like. 你随意选干洗店
[26:02] My clothes have to go to Main Moon. 我的衣服一定要送到主要月亮去
[26:04] I’m sensitive to the chemicals in dry cleaning, 我对于干洗用的化学剂很敏感
[26:05] and they use only the gentlest emollients. 他家用的是最温和的柔顺剂
[26:07] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[26:08] Now, as much as I love dry cleaning, 现在 尽管我喜欢干洗这个话题
[26:10] I’m trying to get some thinking done. 但我正在想别的问题
[26:13] Oh, so you still think Benny Cordero didn’t kill Natasha? 你还是不相信凶手是本尼·科德罗
[26:16] Never mind the fact that no one plans a blackmail 首先 没有人能在同一个晚上
[26:18] and commits murder on the same evening, 计划勒索和谋杀两件事情
[26:20] the man has no connection to the Lydons, 其次 这人和莱登家族没有联系
[26:23] and his supposed victim 而受害者
[26:24] texted us the formula for inducing CAA 在被刺前20分钟
[26:26] and got stabbed 20 minutes later. 将诱发CAA的分子结构发给了我们
[26:28] Can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能是巧合
[26:30] I’m trying to think of alternative explanations. 我在思考其他解释
[26:33] Possibility one 解释一
[26:35] is obvious, which is why Mr. Cordero 很明显 就像科德罗
[26:37] put it forth himself. 辩解的那样
[26:39] Someone got ahold of his blood 有人拿到了他的血液样本
[26:40] and then planted it at the crime scene. 把它布置在案发现场
[26:42] Not unheard of, 也不是没发生过
[26:43] but also an investigative dead end. 但是无法继续追查
[26:45] I can’t prove that it didn’t happen. 我不能证明这事没有发生过
[26:48] I get absolutely nowhere looking into it. 完全无从下手
[26:50] There’s no evidence that anyone other than Benny Cordero 没有证据表明当晚除了本尼·科德罗
[26:53] was at Watt Helix that night, 还有人在瓦特遗传学实验室出现
[26:54] which is why I’m considering possibility two. 我从这个角度思考第二种可能性
[26:58] It’s blank. 纸上是空白的
[26:59] Possibility two has stubbornly refused to reveal itself. 解释二一直不愿意现身
[27:03] Well, keep staring at the wall. 继续盯着墙看吧
[27:05] I’m sure it’s hiding in there somewhere. 它也许藏在某个地方呢
[27:16] Hi again. 你好
[27:19] Little accident with the sweaters. 干洗毛衣
[27:23] Slow day yesterday? 昨天生意不好吗
[27:34] She say, “Why you ask that?” 她问你为什么这么问
[27:37] So she understands English, she just doesn’t speak it? 她能听懂英语但不会说吗
[27:42] I’m only asking because, uh, 我问是因为
[27:44] that mink coat is in the same exact place 那件貂皮大衣挂的地方跟
[27:45] it was yesterday, so that means 我昨天来时一样 也就是说
[27:47] that hasn’t been turned on since I left. 我走后一直没生意
[27:59] She say, “Slow day yesterday.” 她说昨天生意不好
[28:03] Do dry cleaners get robbed a lot? 干洗店经常被抢吗
[28:06] I just noticed that you have 我只是发现
[28:07] six very expensive security cameras here 你店里有六个很昂贵的摄像头
[28:09] and then two more at the front door. 门口还有两个
[28:12] Seems like a lot. 似乎太多了点
[28:14] They came when we buy place. 我们买下这个地方的时候就有了
[28:15] Problem? 有问题吗
[28:16] No, that’s not… 没有
[28:18] That’s not a problem. 没问题
[28:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:26] I figured it out. 我明白了
[28:28] I-I’m sorry to interrupt, 不好意思打扰一下
[28:29] um, but I know exactly what you were up to. 但我知道你的目的是什么了
[28:31] I sincerely doubt that. 我表示怀疑
[28:32] Would you excuse us for a moment? 能给我们几分钟吗
[28:34] There is a reason why you keep sending me to Main Moon. 你不断让我去主要月亮是有原因的
[28:36] They don’t do any business, they don’t even know 他们根本不做生意 他们不知道
[28:37] how much to charge, and they have a load of security cameras. 收多少钱 他们还有很多摄像头
[28:40] There’s definitely something going on. 里面一定有猫腻
[28:41] Watson, I admire your enthusiasm. 华生 我很欣赏你的热情
[28:42] I have no idea what you’re on about. 但我不知道你在说什么
[28:44] You wanted me to notice. 你想让我注意到
[28:46] I wanted my sweaters. 我想要我的毛衣
[28:48] Now, I know I have counseled you to be alert, 尽管我建议你警觉一点
[28:50] but that doesn’t mean that there is a conspiracy lurking 并不是说每件事情后
[28:52] behind every door. 都有阴谋
[28:54] Okay, so what are you up to then? 好吧 那你在做什么
[28:57] After you went to bed, I spent a good hour 在你去睡觉之后 我花了整整一小时
[28:59] trying to reckon how an innocent man’s blood 想要弄明白 为什么一个无辜的人的血
[29:01] could wind up at the scene of a murder 会跑到谋杀现场去
[29:02] if it wasn’t planted there. 如果不是故意布置在那的话
[29:05] Then I remembered something that you said. 然后我想起你提过的一些事
[29:07] The late Mrs. Kademan gave us a list 已故的凯德曼小姐曾给过我们一份
[29:09] of the top geneticists in the world. 世界顶尖遗传学者的名单
[29:11] Why not ask them? 为什么不问问他们呢
[29:13] Everyone, say hello to Miss Watson. 各位 向华生小姐问好
[29:16] Hi. 你好
[29:17] Good morning. 早上好
[29:18] I left Dr. Moller from Norway off the list. 我把挪威的摩勒教授从名单中除掉了
[29:21] Now, the others were a bit confused at first, 现在 其他人刚开始都有点迷惑
[29:23] but after I posed the problem to them, 但当我把问题告诉他们后
[29:25] we had quite a lively discussion, didn’t we? 我们进行了激烈的讨论 对吗
[29:28] Yes. 没错
[29:29] Turns out, there is another possibility. 我们发现 还有另外一种可能性
[29:33] Jurgi, would you please explain your breakthrough 尤尔吉 可以请你向华生小姐解释下
[29:35] to Miss Watson? 你的重大突破吗
[29:37] It’s quite simple, really, though I should give you 这实际上非常简单 但是我应该给你
[29:40] a grounding in cellular biology. 补充些细胞生物学的基础知识
[29:42] Another time perhaps, Jurgi. Actually, you know what, 也许下次吧 尤尔吉 实际上
[29:44] I’ll call you all back. Thank you. 我会再打给你们 多谢
[29:47] He’s a brilliant man, a little bit long-winded. 他确实才华横溢 但也有点絮叨
[29:49] Gist of it is: law enforcement runs 要点如下 执法机关会进行
[29:51] a standard DNA test 一个标准DNA测试
[29:53] called STR analysis. 叫做STR分析
[29:54] It’s actually a bit imprecise. 它实际上不是很准确
[29:56] It tests 13 loci against each other, 它只比对十三组基因座
[29:59] when there are countless possibilities. 但其实还有其他无数种可能性
[30:02] All assembled agree that technology has advanced 我们所有人都认为现在科技已经足够发达
[30:05] to the point where you could manufacture 发达到可以制造出
[30:07] a match of 13 loci. 匹配的十三组基因座
[30:09] So you’re saying you can fake a DNA sample? 所以你是说你可以伪造DNA样本
[30:12] All you would need is access to a top-tier lab 你所需要的是能够使用顶级实验室的设备
[30:14] and access to someone’s genetic code. 并搞到什么人的遗传密码
[30:16] And I’m not just saying that you could do it, 而且我并不是说你可以做到这件事
[30:19] I just regathered my round table to tell them 我刚刚重新组织了圆桌会议并告知他们
[30:21] that in this case, someone did do it. 在这个案子里 有人确实这么做了
[30:24] How could you possibly know that? 你怎么可能知道呢
[30:27] I called in a favor 我请法医官的
[30:28] from the medical examiner’s DNA lab. DNA实验室帮了个小忙
[30:31] They provided a sample of the blood found 他们提供了一份在娜塔莎·凯德曼
[30:33] at the scene of Natasha Kademan’s murder 谋杀现场发现的血液样本
[30:35] for a full workup. 来做一个全面检测
[30:36] A friend of Jurgi’s at Columbia handled the analysis. 尤尔吉一个在哥伦比亚的朋友做了分析
[30:39] All 13 loci tested in STR analysis STR分析里所检测的十三组基因座
[30:42] were a perfect match for Benny Cordero, 与本尼·科德罗完全匹配
[30:45] but there were no other loci at all in the sample. 但在这份样本里完全没有其他任何基因座
[30:51] So you’re saying someone stripped a blood sample 所以你是说有人从血液样本中
[30:53] of its genetic material 把遗传物质分离出来
[30:54] and then created a match for the loci 然后将那些他们知道警方会检查的
[30:56] they knew the police would check? 基因座改造成与某人匹配的样子
[30:58] Only a geneticist would be able to carry that out. 这只有遗传学家才有可能完成
[31:01] It seems like everyone connected to this case is a geneticist. 看起来所有与本案相关的人都是遗传学家
[31:04] But only one pointed us in the direction 但只有一个人一开始将我们的注意力
[31:06] of Benny Cordero in the first place. 转移到了本尼·科德罗身上
[31:10] So, this morning, my consultant 今天早上 我的顾问
[31:11] marches into my office 冲进我的办公室
[31:12] and says the damndest thing. 告诉我一件愚蠢至极的事
[31:14] He thinks it’s possible to manufacture a DNA sample. 他认为DNA样品是有可能被人为制造的
[31:19] Thing is, he was right. 而且 他一点都没错
[31:23] The blood that we found 在你未婚妻谋杀现场
[31:25] at the scene of your fiancee’s murder, 找到的血迹
[31:28] it didn’t belong to Benny Cordero. 并不属于本尼·科德罗
[31:31] It was just designed to look that way. 它只是被设计成看起来是他的而已
[31:34] Well, that sounds kind of crazy. 这听起来有点疯狂吧
[31:36] Now, you work for Ubient Pharmaceuticals, right? 你在尤比安特制药工作 对吗
[31:41] I bet they have nice labs. 我打赌他们一定有很棒的实验室
[31:42] What are you saying? 你到底想说什么
[31:43] Paul, come on. 保罗 别装了
[31:45] We know the sample was faked. 我们知道那样品是伪造的
[31:48] We know you pointed us 也知道是你最先让我们
[31:49] at Benny Cordero in the first place. 注意本尼·科德罗的
[31:51] We know you had access to his genetic makeup 还有你可以通过你的未婚妻
[31:53] via your fiancee. 接触到他的基因组成
[31:55] We know your employer 还知道你的老板
[31:56] has probably the top lab in the city. 拥有可能是市里最好的实验室
[31:59] We also have a pretty good idea 而且我们还非常清楚
[32:01] of the equipment you’d need to manufacture 制造冒牌DNA样品你需要
[32:03] a fake DNA sample. 哪些设备
[32:05] Now, we can get a court order to look at it, 现在 我们可以拿到法院指令去检查
[32:07] but as it turns out, we don’t need to. 但是后来发现 我们并不需要
[32:09] We shared everything 我们把所知道的信息
[32:11] we know with your bosses. 跟你的老板分享了一下
[32:12] They gave us access. 他们直接给了我们权限
[32:14] Our crime scene unit is processing the lab 此时此刻犯罪现场小组正在搜查
[32:16] as we speak. 实验室
[32:17] You may think you’ve covered your tracks, 你也许认为你将痕迹都藏好了
[32:20] but if you made the sample there, 但如果你是在那制作的样品
[32:22] we’ll find it. 我们一定会找出来的
[32:28] Why did you murder your fiancee? 你为什么要杀死你的未婚妻
[32:40] Right after we got engaged, 就在我们订婚之后
[32:42] ‘Tash and I had complete genetic workups done. 小塔和我完成了完整的基因诊断方法
[32:46] Natasha asked them to check 娜塔莎要求他们检查
[32:47] us both for the warrior gene, 我们两个有没有勇士基因
[32:48] the gene that she isolated in her research– 就是那种她在研究中分离出来的
[32:51] just being thorough. 只是谨慎起见
[32:56] Turns out, I have it. 结果发现 我有那基因
[33:00] My DNA says I’m a sociopath. 我的DNA说明我是一个反社会人格
[33:04] She said it wouldn’t change anything, but… 她说这并不会改变什么 但是
[33:06] I could feel her pulling away. 我能感觉到她在逐渐疏远
[33:10] Then the late-night phone calls started, 然后就开始半夜打电话
[33:12] the long hours at work. 长时间的工作
[33:14] She was moving on. 她继续她的生活
[33:16] Moving on and stepping out. 慢慢远离我的生活
[33:19] You think she was cheating on you? 你认为她对你不忠吗
[33:21] A guy knows. 我很肯定
[33:22] And I even had a name. 而且我连名字都知道了
[33:24] Lincoln Dunwoody. 林肯·邓伍迪
[33:28] I knew that she was planning to leave, 我知道她想要离开
[33:30] and she doesn’t get to make that call. 但这不是由她说了算的
[33:33] So you’re saying you murdered her out of jealousy? 所以你是说你因为吃醋而杀了她
[33:37] I guess I knew for a while that it was gonna end like this. 我想我早就想到事情会这样收场
[33:41] That’s why I made the blood. 所以我才制作了血液样本
[33:43] But last Tuesday, 但是上周二
[33:45] she called to cancel our dinner date 她打电话来取消我们的晚餐约会
[33:48] on my birthday. 就在我生日当天
[33:52] That was it. 我忍不下去了
[33:53] So where does Carter Lydon fit in? 就是这时卡特·莱登介入的吗
[33:56] The formula for inducing hereditary CAA? 为诱发遗传性CAA而制定的方案
[33:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[34:01] I’m talking about the plan to poison Gerald Lydon. 我说的是毒害杰拉尔德·莱登的计划
[34:04] Look, I killed ‘Tash. 是我杀的小塔
[34:06] Okay? I am telling you that. 行吗 我全坦白
[34:08] But I don’t know how to induce CAA. 但我不知道怎么诱发CAA
[34:12] I don’t even remember what it stands for. 我甚至不记得它是什么的缩写
[34:29] I caught most of the Reeves stuff from the bullpen, 里夫斯的事我在犯人候审处听了个大概
[34:31] then Bell filled me in on the rest. 贝尔也把余下的告诉我了
[34:35] Look, I know you thought it was all connected 我知道你觉得所有这些都是有联系的
[34:37] and that finding Natasha’s killer 而找出杀害娜塔莎的凶手
[34:39] was gonna help explain 将有助于我们弄明白
[34:41] what happened to Gerald Lydon, 发生在杰拉尔德·莱登身上的事
[34:42] but it didn’t work out that way. 但事情并不总随人愿
[34:44] But we do have a murderer in custody, 但我们确实拘留了一个杀人犯
[34:47] and you got around a fake DNA sample. 而且你也解决了伪造DNA样品的问题
[34:50] Strange name. 很奇怪的名字
[34:52] Did you know there’s no one called Lincoln Dunwoody 你知不知道在整个纽约都没有一个
[34:54] in the whole of New York? 叫林肯·邓伍迪的人
[34:57] At first, I thought Natasha Kademan’s 起初 我以为娜塔莎·凯德曼的
[34:58] paramour was using a fake name for their affair. 情夫在与她交往时使用了假名
[35:02] But… 但是
[35:05] …when you separate the two names, 如果你将这两个名字分开
[35:06] treat them as two surnames rather than 把他们看成是两个姓而不是
[35:09] one nonexistent person, 一个并不存在的人的话
[35:11] you get a very interesting result. 你会得到一个很有趣的结论
[35:15] This Lincoln family 这个林肯家族
[35:16] has a long history of generous philanthropy. 在慷慨的慈善事业上有着悠久的历史
[35:19] So, too, does this Dunwoody family. 而且 邓伍迪家族也是一样
[35:23] The Lincoln family’s patriarch is James Lincoln. 林肯家族的元老是詹姆士·林肯
[35:26] He recently retired 他最近退休了
[35:27] after a sudden and unexpected diagnosis 在很突然并出人意料得被诊断为
[35:30] of cerebral amyloid angiopathy. 大脑淀粉样血管病之后
[35:34] There’s no history of the disease in his family. 他没有任何该病的家庭病史
[35:39] That is weird. 这确实很奇怪
[35:40] I don’t think Natasha Kademan was having an affair at all. 我根本不认为娜塔莎·凯德曼在偷情
[35:43] I think she was trying to expose a plot to poison these men. 我认为她是在试着揭露毒害这些人的阴谋
[35:46] Well, you only know of two cases, right? 但你只知道两个例子 不是吗
[35:48] I mean, CAA is incredibly rare, 我是说 CAA确实极为罕见
[35:51] but that could be just a coincidence. 但这也很可能只是巧合
[35:53] What if there was a third person stricken? 假如还有第三个中招的人呢
[35:56] Is there? 有吗
[35:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:59] But I do know that a woman called Greta Dunwoody 但是我的确知道一名叫格蕾塔·邓伍迪的
[36:03] recently retired as president of her family’s foundation. 女人刚刚以家族基金会的董事长身份退休
[36:06] She’s dropped off the society pages, 她突然很少露面公众活动
[36:08] and no one is quite sure what’s happened to her. 也没知道到底发生了什么事
[36:10] Well, we need to find her. 我们得找到她
[36:11] Apparently, the family’s keeping shtum. 显然其家人对其三缄其口
[36:14] But read the list of grants. 但是读读这个捐款清单
[36:19] Well, they just donated $20 million to St. Bede’s Hospital. 他们刚刚向圣比德医院捐了两千万美元
[36:24] If she was sick, I would say 如果她生病了 我觉得
[36:25] that would be a good place to start looking. 可以从那里开始找她
[36:44] Ms. Dunwoody? 邓伍迪女士
[36:47] They told us we’d find you in here. 他们说能在这里找到你
[36:50] Um… these are for you. 这些是给你的
[36:52] They’re beautiful. 它们真漂亮
[36:55] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:58] You’re not my son, are you? 你不是我儿子吧 对吗
[37:00] No, we… we just thought we’d check in on you. 不 我们只是想来看看你
[37:04] Oh, that’s nice. 你们人真好
[37:07] Do you mind if I practice? 你不介意我练习吧
[37:09] I have to keep practicing 如果我想进入茱莉亚音乐学院的话
[37:10] if I want to get into Juilliard. 就得多多练习
[37:18] Amazing. 厉害
[37:20] The brain decays, but muscle memory remains. 大脑衰退了 但是肌肉记忆还在
[37:24] Gerald Lydon wasn’t the only target. 杰拉尔德·莱登不是唯一的目标
[37:26] Someone’s poisoning these people. 有人在毒害这些人
[37:36] You’re cleaning the fridge out now? 你居然现在清理冰箱
[37:38] It’s my half of our agreement. 这是在履行我的那一半责任
[37:40] Well, I was hoping you could help me figure out 我希望你能帮我想出
[37:42] who’s giving rich people CAA. 是谁让那些富人患上CAA
[37:44] Yes, that was first on my list. 是的 那个曾是我最优先要解决的
[37:46] Now the refrigerator. 现在则是冰箱
[37:49] You have a suspect. Who? 你有嫌疑人了 谁啊
[37:52] You’re a detective; you tell me. 你是个侦探 你来告诉我
[37:55] Fine. Uh… 好吧
[37:57] Okay, it’s not Carter Lydon. 不是卡特·莱登
[37:58] I mean, he has a motive to want his father sick, 他有想让他父亲得病的动机
[38:00] but he has no reason to attack strangers. 但是他没有理由陷害陌生人
[38:04] Maybe he cosigned that loan for that guy in Norway 也许他为那个挪威家伙的贷款担保
[38:07] because he wanted him 是因为他想让那人
[38:08] to help with his father’s case. 帮他处理他父亲的案子
[38:10] So who does have motive to attack 那么谁有动机会陷害
[38:12] three seemingly unconnected strangers? 三个看似毫无关联的陌生人呢
[38:14] The victims are three rich people. 三个受害人都很有钱
[38:16] They all have charitable foundations. 他们都有慈善基金会
[38:19] The only people that would benefit 唯一能从因CAA病倒的
[38:20] from wealthy philanthropists coming down with CAA 富裕慈善家身上得利的
[38:23] are the people raising money to study the disease. 也只有为了研究这个疾病而筹款的人
[38:27] Induce CAA in some of New York’s wealthiest, 让纽约最富裕的人患上CAA
[38:30] then sit back and wait for donations to flow in. 然后什么也不用管 就等捐款流入就行了
[38:33] Not all the victims would contribute, 不是所有受害者都会捐款
[38:34] so you’d have to dose more than one. 所以必须向不止一人投毒
[38:36] Did you know the Lincoln Foundation 你知道吗 林肯基金会
[38:38] gave a rather generous grant 向瓦特遗传学研究所的实验室
[38:40] to the research labs at Watt Helix? 捐赠了一笔不小的数目
[38:42] Natasha’s company. 娜塔莎的公司
[38:45] She was a whistle-blower. 她是个告密者
[38:47] There’s got to be, what, 50 people 那里得有 多少 五十个人
[38:49] working in research there? 在那里做研究工作吧
[38:50] But how many of them are capable of inventing 但是有多少人有能力发明出
[38:52] an entirely new molecule which attacks a specific gene? 能攻击特定基因的完全新型的分子
[38:56] Well, it’s got to be the smartest person there. 肯定是那里最聪明的人
[38:59] Of course, 当然了
[39:01] that person might not still work there on a daily basis. 那人可能现在不用每天去那里工作了
[39:10] Mr. Watt, 瓦特先生
[39:11] did you know that before Ms. Kademan was killed, 你是否知道在凯德曼女士被杀之前
[39:13] she was working to expose a scandal? 她正要揭发一个丑闻
[39:16] It’s quite a story. 这故事可精彩了
[39:18] She thought that someone at Watt Helix 她认为瓦特遗传学研究所里有人
[39:20] was inducing mutations in wealthy people 在富人身上诱导基因变异
[39:23] to attract funding for research into CAA. 以吸引到CAA的研究经费
[39:28] We think she was right. 我们认为她是对的
[39:29] That’s… shocking. 这 太震惊了
[39:32] I assume you have evidence. 你们有证据吗
[39:34] Whoever developed the molecule was brilliant. 研发出这个分子的人才华横溢
[39:38] A towering intellect. 智慧超群
[39:40] Someone a lot like you. 就像你这样的人
[39:42] I hope that’s not an accusation. 我希望你这不是在指控
[39:44] Brian Watt is a decorated physician. 布莱恩·瓦特是位出色的内科医生
[39:46] He has a sterling reputation. 他品格优秀
[39:48] Why would he risk that for… whatever you’re describing? 为什么他会为了你说的这个冒风险
[39:52] We spent a good deal of time 我们也花了好长时间
[39:53] puzzling over that ourselves, didn’t we? Yeah. 思考这个问题 不是吗
[39:57] We came up with a theory, but we couldn’t be sure of it 我们有一个猜想 但直到了解你的详细情况
[39:59] until we got a good look at you. 我们才得以真正确定
[40:01] You have hereditary CAA, don’t you, Mr. Watt? 你有遗传性CAA 对吗 瓦特先生
[40:04] That’s why you’re semi-retired, and that’s why 所以你处于半退休状态 这也是为什么
[40:06] you haven’t said a word since you came in. 你从进来开始就没说一个字
[40:08] We know it’s in your family. 我们知道你家族有相关病史
[40:10] Probably why you got into genetics in the first place, 这或许就是你一开始投身于遗传学的原因
[40:12] find a way around the death sentence 试图找到能避开流淌于
[40:14] that you carry in your DNA. 你DNA中的死刑的方法
[40:17] But you got sick. 但是你发病了
[40:18] Research wasn’t going fast enough. 研究进度不够快
[40:20] So in your more lucid moments, 所以在你神智尚且清醒时
[40:22] you hatch a plan to attract bigger and bigger money. 你想出了一个能圈到很多很多钱的计划
[40:25] All you’d have to do 你要做的就是
[40:26] is to introduce the chemical you developed 把你研发出的化学物质
[40:28] into someone’s I.V. 导入到某人的静脉中
[40:31] All the victims had procedures at Stuyvesant Memorial, 所有受害者都在司徒韦桑纪念医院做过手术
[40:34] a hospital where you still hold privileges. 就是你仍保有特权的医院
[40:40] You’re wrong. 你错了
[40:41] Well, then, you won’t mind 那么 你不介意
[40:43] if we take a look inside your home, will you? 我们去你家看看吧 对吗
[40:45] ‘Cause there won’t be any more of the chemical 因为那里不会有更多的投毒
[40:48] needed for further attacks. 所需要的化学物质
[40:50] We have team of detectives heading to his home 此时此刻 我们有一队警探
[40:52] as we speak. 正赶往他的家
[40:54] Entrepreneur Dr. Brian Watt 实业家布莱恩·瓦特医生
[40:56] has been charged in a bizarre string of poisonings. 被指控跟一系列离奇的投毒案有关
[40:59] Watt has been arrested this morning outside the corporate… 今早瓦特在其公司外被捕
[41:01] Hi there. Are my sweaters ready? 你好 毛衣洗好了吗
[41:04] I didn’t think so. 我不认为
[41:05] This is Detective Bell from the NYPD. 这是纽约警署的贝尔警探
[41:07] I told him about the world’s worst dry cleaner’s, 我向他描述了世界上最糟的干洗店
[41:10] and he got curious. 他很好奇
[41:11] Do you know who bought this place 你知不知道是谁从
[41:13] from the Korean couple who used to own it? 这店以前的韩国老板手中买走了这地方
[41:15] It’s a shell company. 是家空壳公司
[41:16] I can’t even pronounce it, 我都不会读那个音
[41:18] but my friends at the NYPD know all about it. 但是我在纽约警署的朋友知道一切
[41:20] They think it’s linked to smuggling, 他们认为那家公司涉嫌走私
[41:22] human trafficking… other fun stuff. 人口贩卖 还有其他的犯罪行为
[41:24] So now I know why you’re so terrible at dry cleaning. 我现在知道为什么你们的干洗这么糟糕了
[41:27] Because the only thing your owners want you to clean 因为你们的主人想让你们洗的
[41:29] is their money. 只是他们的钱
[41:31] And given all the security cameras you have in here, 考虑到你们这里所有的监控摄像头
[41:33] I bet if we execute this search warrant we brought with us, 我敢说如果我们执行这张搜查令
[41:35] we’d find plenty of it. Is that true? 一定能发现不少东西 对吧
[41:45] All right, get up. Put your hands behind your back. 站起来 把双手放在背后
[41:52] I did it! 我做到了
[41:53] Close that door immediately! 赶紧关上门
[41:55] What’s up? 怎么了
[41:56] I was examining the osmia avosetta 我正在观察杰拉尔德·莱登
[41:58] that Gerald Lydon gave me, and it got loose. 给我的石巢蜂 它飞出来了
[42:00] Oh, so there’s an almost-extinct bee flying around in here? 所以这里关着一只快要灭绝的蜜蜂吗
[42:04] Yes, and I would rather it didn’t get out. 是的 我希望它不要飞出去了
[42:06] Okay. Well, I took care of it. 好吧 我解决了
[42:07] That dry cleaner you sent me to, 你派我去的那家干洗店
[42:09] you deduced what they were up to. 你推理出了他们的阴谋
[42:10] Bell sent in somebody to search it, and everybody’s arrested. 贝尔派人去搜查那里 逮捕了所有人
[42:13] Thought I was gonna have to send you back there 我还以为得再派你去那里三次
[42:15] three more times. Well done. 才能解决呢 干得好
[42:17] Why didn’t you tell me when I came to you yesterday? 为什么昨天我问你的时候你不告诉我呢
[42:20] I wanted you to… 我想让你
[42:21] learn to trust your own instincts. 学会相信自己的直觉
[42:25] Good detective knows that every task, every interaction, 好的侦探知道每个任务 每次互动
[42:29] no matter how seemingly banal, 无论看起来多平淡无奇
[42:31] has the potential to contain multitudes. 都可能包含大量信息
[42:35] I live my life alert to this possibility. 我时刻警惕着这种可能性
[42:38] I expect my colleagues to do the same. 我期望我的同事也能做到
基本演绎法

Post navigation

Previous Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 基本演绎法(Elementary)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme